时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Alan Miliken is dead. | Alan Miliken死了 |
[00:16] | All signs point to a heart attack. | 所有迹象表明死于心脏病 |
[00:17] | What happened, Sherry? | 到底发生课什么事 Sherry? |
[00:19] | I went to the house to speak to Julia. | 我只是去和Julia谈谈 |
[00:22] | There was an arguement and… | 我们吵起来了 然后… |
[00:24] | he had a heart attack. | 他心脏病发作 |
[00:26] | Julia, I need for you to tell me exactly what happened. | Julia 我需要你把确切的事情告诉我 |
[00:28] | I tried to get his medication. | 我试图去给他拿药 |
[00:30] | What do you mean you tried? | 你试图? |
[00:31] | Sherry stopped me. | Sherry阻止了我 |
[00:33] | We believe Michael Amador’s in possession of Cordina virus. | 我们相信病毒在Michael Amador手上 |
[00:36] | He’s either heading to Los Angeles or he’s here already. | 他应该正往洛杉矶方向来 或许已经到了 |
[00:40] | Our only lead is Nina Myers. | 我们唯一的线索就是Nina Myers |
[00:40] | She thinks Amdor’s meeting with the man by the name of Marcus Alvers. | 她说Amdor要和一个叫Marcus Alvers的会面 |
[00:44] | What about Nina? | Nina怎么样? |
[00:45] | She’s out of the pay check. | 她已经无关紧要了 |
[00:47] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[00:48] | She can point to both of us. | 她会揭发我们 |
[00:50] | Just want to get you an update on Nina. | 告诉你Nina的最新情况 |
[00:52] | Richards is working on her now. | Richards正在给她用刑 |
[00:54] | I think that’s a mistake. | 我觉得这是个错误 |
[00:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[00:56] | I don’t think anybody should be in there that hasn’t worked with her before | 我认为不应该派没有和她共事过的人去 |
[00:59] | doesn’t know what she’s capable of. | 不知道她有多大的能耐 |
[01:01] | All Richards does is inflicting pain. | Richards只是给她点痛苦 |
[01:02] | There’s no way for her to manipulate him. | 不可能被利用的 |
[01:04] | Nina, I don’t think you’ve met Darron Richards. | Nina 我想你没见过Darron Richards吧 |
[01:07] | How much more of this you want to into it, Nina? | 你还想忍受多少折磨 Nina? |
[01:10] | I think this is about it. | 我想就这样了 |
[01:15] | She hurt her neck. Let’s call medical. | 她伤了脖子 快叫医生 |
[01:16] | No, she’s bleeding. Come on, we’ve got to take her down now. | 噢 不 她在流血 快 我们得把她带下去 |
[01:19] | Nina tried to commit suicide. | Nina想要自杀 |
[01:20] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪? |
[01:21] | She’s in the clinic being operated on. | 她在医务室动手术 |
[01:24] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[01:25] | Drop the gun. Put your hands on your head. | 放下枪 手放脑后 |
[01:28] | Come on, kill me. | 快 杀了我 |
[01:30] | Nina. Damn it. | Nina 妈的 |
[01:33] | You don’t have any more useful information, do you, Nina? | 你已经没有任何有用信息了 对吗 Nina? |
[01:36] | I do. | 我有 |
[01:38] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[01:44] | The following takes place between 3:00 a.m. and 4:00a.m.. | 以下事件发生于凌晨三点至四点之间 均与现实同步 |
[01:54] | Tony Tony. | |
[01:55] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[01:57] | Nina Myers is dead. | Nina Myers死了 |
[01:59] | How? | 怎么死的? |
[02:00] | Jack shot her. | Jack开枪打死了她 |
[02:02] | Chappell’s on his way to talk to him right now. | Chappell现在正要找他谈话 |
[02:05] | Was it justified? | 有正当理由吗? |
[02:09] | Jack wouldn’t risk this operation just to get vengeance. | Jack不会为了报仇而冒这个险的 |
[02:13] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[02:24] | This is the gun I used, send it over to ballistics for a match. | 这是我用的枪 送去枪弹部去做匹配 |
[02:28] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[02:28] | Secure this area till forensics gets here and pull the surveillance footage off of there. | 保护现场等法医来 截取这里的监控录像 |
[02:33] | Jack, can I have a word? | Jack 可以跟你谈谈吗? |
[02:35] | – Just give me a minute. – No, Jack. Now! | – 等一下 – 不 Jack 现在! |
[02:39] | – Look it’s ok, I’m fine. Go. – Be right back. | – 我没事 去吧 – 我马上回来 |
[02:44] | What the hell happened here? | 这里到底发生什么事了? |
[02:45] | Nina tried to escape. | Nina想要逃跑 |
[02:46] | Yeah, I know she tried to escape. | 是的 我知道她要逃跑 |
[02:48] | How did she get shot? | 她怎么会被枪打死呢? |
[02:49] | She pulled her gun. | 她要开枪 |
[02:50] | I pulled mine in self defense. | 为了自卫我开枪了 |
[02:52] | Just like that? | 就这样? |
[02:53] | Just like that. | 就这样 |
[02:54] | Nina was our best chance at locating this virus. | Nina是我们找到病毒的最佳机会 |
[02:56] | She was a material witness in an ongoing investigation. | 她是我们继续调查的重要证人 |
[03:00] | I know exactly what she was, Ryan. | 我知道她的重要性 Ryan |
[03:03] | Division’s going to want me to certify this shooting. | 分局要我查明这次枪杀 |
[03:06] | Then do it. | 那就查啊 |
[03:09] | You have to come with me and look at security playback. | 你跟我过来看监控录像回放 |
[03:11] | Fine. | 好 |
[03:14] | – Kim, you all right? – Yeah, I’m ok. | – Kim 你没事吧? – 我没事 |
[03:17] | I got here as soon as I heard. | 我一听说就来了 |
[03:19] | To go with Chappelle for a moment, I will be back as soon as I can. | 我和Chappelle去一下 我会尽快回来 |
[03:22] | I will stay with her, Jack. | 我会陪着她 Jack |
[03:24] | It’s ok, I am fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[03:32] | She tried to kill me. | 她想杀我 |
[03:34] | It’s over now, ok? Your father stopped her. | 已经过去了 好吗? 你爸爸阻止了她 |
[03:36] | Yeah, except, I don’t know what happened. | 是的 只是 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[03:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[03:40] | He told me to leave the room, and I heard shots. | 他叫我离开这里 然后我听到枪声 |
[03:46] | Kim, you are safe. Ok? And that’s all that matters. | Kim 你已经安全了 这才是最重要的 |
[03:51] | I don’t know. Ever since she killed my mother, | 我不知道 自从她杀了我妈妈 |
[03:53] | I have been wanting Nina dead, and now that she is. | 我一直都希望她死 但是现在她死了 |
[03:56] | It’s not going to bring my mother back. | 我妈妈也不会回来了 |
[04:00] | And I just didn’t think I was gonna feel this way. | 我只是没想到我会有这样的感觉 |
[04:04] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[04:07] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[04:11] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[04:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:38] | He is here. | 他来了 |
[04:56] | We were getting worried. | 我们正着急 |
[04:57] | We have a job to do. | 我们还有事要做 |
[04:59] | You have got plenty of time. | 你们还有很多时间 |
[05:03] | I am curious. | 我很好奇 |
[05:06] | About what? | 好奇什么? |
[05:08] | Why you chose such a limited target? | 你为什么选一个这么小的目标 |
[05:11] | Why not the airport? Or a sports arena? | 为什么不是机场? 或者体育馆? |
[05:14] | If the objective was to inflict maximum casualties… | 如果目标是要造成最大的伤亡… |
[05:18] | That’s not the objective. | 这不是目标 |
[05:20] | Not yet. | 还不算 |
[05:24] | Then why are you doing this? | 那你为什么要这么做? |
[05:27] | To send a message. | 给他们一个警告 |
[05:40] | Most of you already know, but for those of you who don’t. | 虽然大部分人都知道了 但是还有人不知道 |
[05:43] | Jack Bauer shot and killed Nina Myers while she was trying to escape custody. | Nina Myers想逃跑 Jack Bauer开枪打死了 |
[05:46] | The order from Division specified that we use non lethal force. | 分局特别要求我们不能使用致命的手段 |
[05:49] | It’s over, Chloe. She is dead. | 已经这样了 Chloe 她已经死了 |
[05:50] | So how can we find the virus. Alvers has it, and Nina was our only connection to Alvers. | 那我们怎么才能找到病毒 Alvers手握病毒 而Nina是我们找到Alvers的唯一线索 |
[05:54] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[05:55] | The reason we were onto Alvers in the first place is because he was Michael Amador’s contact in Los Angeles. | 我们之所以要首先找到Alvers是因为他是Michael Amador在洛杉矶的接头人 |
[05:59] | The search order for Amador is still active. | 找Amador的命令仍要执行 |
[06:01] | Technically, yeah. But we’ve pretty much exhausted all our leads. | 理论上是的 但是我们真的很累了 |
[06:04] | Then run them again, | 那就继续找 |
[06:05] | and widen the parameters. Cross reference financial transactions, travel itineraries, aliases, whatever it takes to find him. | 再扩大范围 交叉查询财政交易 行程 化名等信息 想尽一切办法找到他 |
[06:11] | We are still operating under the assumption that Amador’s in Los Angels with the virus? | 我们还假定Amador在洛杉矶手握病毒吗? |
[06:15] | That’s right, and the Russians have just sent us some intel that supports that assumption. | 是的 俄罗斯那边已经给我们传来芯片可以证明我们的假设 |
[06:20] | It’s a detonating device, | 这是个引爆器 |
[06:21] | part of the Soviet’s bio warfare arsenal till late 1980s. | 是20世纪80年代晚期以前 苏联生化战的兵工厂使用的 |
[06:24] | It’s used to disperse pathogens throughout the atmosphere. | 用来在空气中散播病毒 |
[06:28] | Three weeks ago, a dozen of these were stolen from an armory in the Ukraine. | 三个星期前 有12个被人从乌克兰的军械库里偷出来 |
[06:31] | They also believe that Alvers and Amador are arming these detonating devices with vials full of the virus, | 他们认为Alvers和Amador正在把这些引爆器和装满病毒的瓶子连接起来 |
[06:35] | which means we all have to work fast, so let’s get going. | 这意味着我们必须抓紧时间 行动吧 |
[06:44] | Place the vial here. | 把瓶子放在这 |
[06:46] | To actually arm the device, flip switches one and two. | 要启动装置 按一键二键 |
[06:50] | Then wait ten seconds and flip the third switch, which activates the timer. | 然后等十秒钟再按三键 这样就打开了定时器 |
[06:56] | When the timer goes off… | 时间一到… |
[07:04] | What’s the dispersal radius? | 射程是多少? |
[07:06] | A hundred meters, | 一百米 |
[07:08] | and the dispersal rate increases geometrically, depending on wind and weather. | 射程依据风力和天气呈几何变化 |
[07:12] | Better than I thought. | 比我想象的要好 |
[07:14] | I made some modifications. | 我改装了一下 |
[07:31] | So, Michael… | 那么 Michael… |
[07:35] | Tell me how it went down in Mexico. | 跟我说说你在墨西哥那边怎么样 |
[07:43] | You don’t think I would find out. | 你没想到我会知道 |
[07:50] | I didn’t think you needed to know. | 我觉得你没必要知道 |
[07:54] | As long as you got what you wanted. | 你只要拿到你想要的就可以了 |
[07:57] | You were stupid enough to believe that Jack Bauer had turned against CTU. | 你还愚蠢地相信Jack Bauer背叛了反恐局 |
[08:01] | And now you’ve got every intelligence agency in the country after you. | 现在每个国家的情报员都在追踪你 |
[08:04] | Bauer’s story checked out. | Bauer的事已经明了了 |
[08:06] | Don’t presume to tell me about Jack Bauer. | 不要跟我说Jack Bauer |
[08:08] | What you did in Mexico was stupid, it was greedy and it may have cost me my advantage. | 你在墨西哥所做的真是愚蠢 贪婪 这会让我付出惨重代价 |
[08:14] | Alvers and I still expect to be paid. | Alvers和我还想拿钱 |
[08:24] | The authorization code is 7QV78. | 权限密码是7QV78 |
[08:35] | This is only half. | 只有一半啊 |
[08:36] | I’ll release the balance after I’ve received confirmation on the hotel. | 酒店的事确定之后我再给你另一半 |
[08:39] | The deal was, we get paid in full. | 我们已经说好了 要拿全部的钱 |
[08:41] | The deal changed when you went down to Mexico. | 自你去墨西哥后交易就改变了 |
[08:44] | Now, | 现在 |
[08:46] | after you’ve hit the hotel, | 你袭击酒店后 |
[08:48] | you’ll get the rest of your money. | 你就可以拿到剩下的钱 |
[08:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:09] | Adam Adam. | |
[09:10] | I’ve got to comb through these data streams, Chloe, | 我要彻底搜查这些资料 Chloe |
[09:12] | so unless it’s important I don’t really have time right now.. | 如果不是很重要的话我真的没有时间 |
[09:13] | I think I have a thread on Amador. | 我找到一条Amador的线索了 |
[09:15] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[09:17] | A gold certificate account registered to one of Amador’s aliases, | 有一个以Amador的化名登记的金证券账户 |
[09:19] | It’s a Zurich bank, but it was activated by a local server. | 是苏黎世的银行 但是是被洛杉矶的服务器激活的 |
[09:22] | When? | 什么时候? |
[09:23] | Just a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前 |
[09:24] | Kim, get over here. | Kim 快过来 |
[09:25] | I need you to run a back trace. | 我需要你去追踪反查 |
[09:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[09:28] | Chloe found a bank in Zurich that maybe talking to Amador. | Chloe发现了一家苏黎世的银行可能和Amador有关系 |
[09:30] | Chloe, what’s the sequencing program? | Chloe 是哪个程序? |
[09:31] | Beta one. | 贝塔一号 |
[09:34] | If this turns out to be real, how long before you tag the location? | 如果这是真的 你多久能找到位置? |
[09:36] | Five minutes, ten tops. | 五分钟 最多十分钟 |
[09:41] | She was down when you shot her. | 你开枪的时候她已经躺在地上 |
[09:43] | She was going for her gun. | 她想去拿她的枪 |
[09:45] | Yeah, that’s what you keep telling me | 是的 你一直都是这么跟我说的 |
[09:46] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[09:48] | You knew where the security camera was | 你知道摄像头在哪 |
[09:50] | You stood in front of it to obscure any visual record of the shooting. | 你故意站在摄像头前面 想要模糊你开枪的画面 |
[09:53] | Ryan, she was going for her gun. | Ryan 她想要拿她的抢 |
[09:54] | I wish I could believe that, but I don’t. | 我希望我能相信这个 但是我不相信 |
[09:59] | For God’s sake, Jack, there’s something called due process. | 看在上帝的份上 Jack 这里有种叫做规矩的东西 |
[10:02] | It’s why we’ve got judges and juries and laws. | 这就是为什么我们有法官 陪审和法律 |
[10:05] | Don’t you dare tell me about the law. | 不要和我谈法律 |
[10:07] | Nina Myers killed my wife and they let her go, | Nina杀了我妻子 他们却放了她 |
[10:10] | and she would have killed my daughter if I hadn’t gotten there when I did. | 如果不是我去了那里她差点也杀了我女儿 |
[10:14] | Using drugs to maintain your cover is one thing I was willing to look the other way. | 吸毒以掩饰你的身份的事我先不计较 |
[10:18] | But I have got to answer to my bosses about the questionable shooting death of a key witness. | 但是一个重要证人被打死了 这疑点重重 我要给我上司一个答复 |
[10:23] | – Excuse me, sir. – we’re in the middle of something here. | – 打扰一下 长官 – 我们正在谈事情 |
[10:25] | I assume finding the virus is a priority. | 我想找到病毒更重要吧 |
[10:27] | What do you got? | 你们找到什么了? |
[10:29] | We may have Amador. | 我们可能找到Amador了 |
[10:30] | Chloe flagged a Zurich account registered to one of his aliases. | Chloe发现了一个以他的一个化名注册的苏黎世的银行账户 |
[10:32] | Someone accessed it locally, we’ll have point of origin any minutes now. | 洛杉矶有人用过它 我们几分钟后就能找到地点 |
[10:35] | – Get the field teams ready. – Tony’s on it. | – 让侦察组做好准备 – Tony正在召集 |
[10:36] | Jack, this isn’t resolved yet. | Jack 这件事还没有完 |
[10:38] | We’ve got a live lead, Ryan. | 我们已经有了现成的线索 Ryan |
[10:40] | And what do I tell Division? | 那我怎么跟分局说呢? |
[10:41] | That I let you stay on active duty while you’ve still the subject of an investigation? | 告诉他们你在仍是被调查对象的同时 我让你执行任务? |
[10:45] | It’s my ass on the line here, too. | 我也得为我自己考虑啊 |
[10:47] | Look, I’ve been working with Jack all day, | 听着 我整天都和Jack一起工作 |
[10:49] | and with all that’s happened, | 一起经历了所有发生的事 |
[10:49] | he’s still operating at a higher level than anybody else in the field, including me. | 他现在仍然比侦察组的任何人都要出色 包括我 |
[10:52] | I didn’t ask your opinion. | 我没有问你的意见 |
[10:53] | I’m giving it to you anyway. | 不管怎样 我还得这么告诉你 |
[10:55] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[10:58] | Sir, if this lead turns out to be real, we need Jack on site. | 长官 如果这个线索是真的 我们需要Jack在 |
[11:02] | And believe me, you will want him there. | 相信我 你也希望他在那的 |
[11:04] | They’ll crucify me if I let you back out in the field. | 如果他们知道我把你放回侦察组 我会死得很难看 |
[11:09] | Will you give me a minute? | 能给我点时间吗? |
[11:16] | It’s your call, Ryan. | 由你来决定 Ryan |
[11:19] | I understand the position you’re in. | 我了解你的处境 |
[11:22] | But I give you my word, I can do my job. | 但是我向你保证 我能做好我的工作 |
[11:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:49] | Listen, Julia. | 听我说 Julia |
[11:52] | I thought I was clear you can’t be contacting me today. | 我以为我已经跟你说清楚今天不要联系我 |
[11:55] | I’m scared, Wayne. | 我害怕 Wayne |
[11:57] | They’ve already started to question Beatrice, and I’m next. | 他们已经开始审问Beatrice 接下来就是我了 |
[12:00] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[12:03] | Where’s your lawyer? | 你的律师在哪? |
[12:05] | He’s not here yet. | 他还没来 |
[12:08] | Ok, first of all, | 好 首先 |
[12:09] | you’re innocent. | 你是无辜的 |
[12:10] | Remember that, all right? | 记住了吗? |
[12:12] | I’m not innocent. | 我不是无辜的 |
[12:14] | I let Sherry convince me not to give Alan his medication. | 我让Sherry说服我没有把药给Alan |
[12:17] | I could have saved his life. | 我本来可以救他的 |
[12:19] | You don’t know that. | 你并不知道 |
[12:21] | What about Sherry? | 那Sherry呢? |
[12:24] | Has she said anything to the president? | 她告诉总统什么没有? |
[12:28] | No, No, she won’t. | 没 没 她不会的 |
[12:29] | She told him it was an accident. | 她说这是个意外 |
[12:31] | Now, whether he believes her or not is another matter. | 现在 他相不相信她是另外一回事 |
[12:34] | I just… | 我只是… |
[12:37] | – Wayne? – Yeah – Wayne? – Yeah. | |
[12:41] | Wayne Wayne. | |
[12:41] | Yeah, Bill, the president just walked in, so I’m going to have to get back to you on that. | 对 Bill 总统刚好经过 我待会再跟你说 |
[12:44] | Oh, God. | 噢 天哪 |
[12:45] | I’m so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[12:47] | Yeah, yeah, and I understand that. | 是的 是的 我理解 |
[12:49] | Just, remember what I said, ok? | 记住我说的话 听到没? |
[12:51] | – Yeah. – All right. | – 好 – 好的 |
[12:55] | Well, what did Bill have to say? | Bill怎么说? |
[12:57] | Uh, found out that Alan died. | 嗯 他知道Alan死了 |
[13:00] | That didn’t take long? | 这么快就知道了 |
[13:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:02] | He wants us to know that we have his support on the health care bill. | 他想告诉我们他会在医疗经费上支持我们 |
[13:06] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[13:10] | Have you spoken to Julia yet? | 你和Julia谈过没有? |
[13:14] | No. | 没有 |
[13:16] | Maybe you should call her. | 也许你应该打个电话给她 |
[13:18] | Get her side of the story. | 听听她是怎么说 |
[13:20] | David, I think we should stay as far away from this as possible. | David 我觉得我们应该尽量远离这件事情 |
[13:24] | Which means you don’t believe Sherry that it was an accident. | 你是说你不相信Sherry所说的这是个意外? |
[13:27] | Look, I don’t know what to believe. | 听我说 我不知道该相信什么 |
[13:29] | All I know is what it will look like. | 我只知道它看起来怎么回事 |
[13:30] | You calling Sherry to deal with Milliken, and a few hours later he winds up dead. | 你打电话让Sherry处理Milliken的事 几个小时后他竟然就死了 |
[13:38] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:40] | Dad, just heard back from Division. | 爸爸 刚接到分局的电话 |
[13:42] | They’re going to have a man on the inside. | 他们将会多一个内部的帮手 |
[13:44] | His name is Jim Wong. | 他叫Jim王 |
[13:45] | Here’s an update on your strike team. | 这是你们突击队的最新名单 |
[13:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:49] | You ok? | 你还好吗? |
[13:51] | Yeah, I’m ok. | 我很好 |
[13:53] | Did Chappelle question you about shooting Nina? | Chappelle问了你关于开枪打死Nina的事了吗? |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 问了 |
[13:56] | And? | 然后呢? |
[13:58] | I told him I wasn’t sorry that Nina was dead. | 我告诉他关于Nina的死我不遗憾 |
[14:00] | I wasn’t sorry that I shot her. | 也不后悔开枪打死了他 |
[14:01] | She posed an immediate threat to you, to me and to thousands of innocent people. | 她直接威胁了你 威胁了我 威胁了千千万万无辜的人的生命 |
[14:06] | You had to do it, didn’t you? | 你不得不这样做 对吗? |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:19] | Come here. | 来 |
[14:25] | We got to go. | 我们要走了 |
[14:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[14:52] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[14:54] | Look, it’s late and I’m a little too tired… | 很晚了 而且我也累了… |
[14:56] | Sherry, I know about Alan Milliken. | Sherry 我知道Alan Milliken的事了 |
[15:00] | Yes. It’s awful. | 是的 很糟糕 |
[15:04] | I already told David what happened. | 我已经告诉David事情经过了 |
[15:08] | Except you left out the part about you preventing Julia from giving Alan his medication. | 除了你省略了你阻止Julia把药给Alan这部分 |
[15:17] | You stood there and you watched a man die. | 你站在那里 眼睁睁看着一个人死去 |
[15:26] | You would have done the same thing had you been there. | 如果你在那你也会这么做的 |
[15:29] | I never would have been there in the first place! | 首先我根本不会去那! |
[15:30] | Listen, David asked me to come here to help clean up your mess. | 听着 David让我来帮你们收拾你们的烂摊子 |
[15:33] | What do you think he expected me to do? | 你认为他想要我怎么做呢? |
[15:35] | What he expected was for you to get Alan off his back, Sherry, but no like this. | 他想让你不要再让Alan干扰他 Sherry 但不是这样 |
[15:39] | Complex problems sometimes have the simplest solutions, Wayne, you know. | 复杂问题有时候有最简单的解决办法 Wayne 你知道 |
[15:43] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 噢 上帝 |
[15:44] | You’re upset. That’s understandable. But what is done is done. | 你很苦恼 这可以理解 但是事已至此 |
[15:47] | This is insane. Sherry, you are insane. | 这太疯狂了 Sherry 你疯了 |
[15:50] | We can control the situation, Wayne. | 我们可以控制局面 Wayne |
[15:52] | We just need to be on the same page. | 只要我们同心协力 |
[15:54] | Sherry, I’m sorry, but David’s going to have to handle this. | Sherry 抱歉 但是David会发现的 |
[15:56] | David can’t know about this. | David不会知道的 |
[15:57] | For his own protection, | 为了保护他自己 |
[15:59] | if he doesn’t know anything, he’s got nothing to deny. | 如果他什么也不知道 他也没有可以否认的 |
[16:02] | Sherry, we can’t cover this thing up. | Sherry 我们瞒不住这事 |
[16:03] | We can and we will. | 我们可以 我们会的 |
[16:07] | That’s why you’re talking to me instead of David. | 这是为什么你不和David说而是和我说 |
[16:10] | Because you understand what has to happen, Wayne. | 因为你知道应该怎么做 Wayne |
[16:12] | Yeah, you’ve got it all figured out, don’t you? | 是啊 你都料到了 不是吗? |
[16:15] | Wayne Wayne. | |
[16:19] | What did you say to Julia? | 你和Julia说了什么? |
[16:23] | Not to talk to anyone until she spoke to a lawyer. | 在律师来之前不要和任何人说什么 |
[16:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:29] | Then as long as she keeps her mouth shut, | 那么只要她不说 |
[16:32] | we’ll be fine. | 我们就没事 |
[16:49] | Mrs. Milliken? | Milliken夫人? |
[16:52] | I’m detective Norris. | 我是Norris侦探 |
[16:56] | I am sorry for your loss. | 我对你的遭遇深表遗憾 |
[16:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:01] | I know this is a difficult time for you, but I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我知道你现在很难受 但是我想问你几个问题 |
[17:08] | Unless that’s a problem. | 不介意吧 |
[17:11] | No, no, it’s just that my lawyer wanted me to wait for him before I talked to anyone. | 不 不 只是我的律师让我在他来之前不要和任何人谈话 |
[17:16] | Really? | 是吗? |
[17:18] | Did he say why? | 他有说为什么吗? |
[17:21] | You know lawyers. | 你知道律师的 |
[17:23] | Unfortunately, I do. | 很不幸 我了解 |
[17:25] | But these questions don’t require counsel. They are pretty straightforward. | 但这些问题不需要法律顾问 很简单 |
[17:29] | According to the officers, | 据警察说 |
[17:32] | you told them that you were asleep in bed when the body was discovered. | 你告诉他们当尸体被发现时你正在睡觉 |
[17:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:38] | Alan and I have had separate bedrooms since the stroke. | Alan中风后我们就分房睡的 |
[17:43] | And you didn’t hear anything until the housekeeper woke you up? | 直到管家叫醒你 你都没有听到任何声音? |
[17:46] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[17:49] | Because you see, | 因为你想 |
[17:52] | she says she heard a car starting up and leaving the driveway. | 她说她听到有辆车从你们家车道开出去 |
[17:55] | Our driveway? | 我们家的车道? |
[17:56] | That’s what woke her up. | 所以她才醒的 |
[17:58] | She got to the window in time to see a light colored car driving away. | 她从窗户那里刚好看到一辆浅色的车开走了 |
[18:03] | She thought it was a Mercedes. | 她觉得那是一辆奔驰 |
[18:06] | I didn’t hear anything, so I wouldn’t know. | 我没有听到任何声响 所以我不知道 |
[18:11] | Do you have any friends that drive a light colored Mercedes? | 你有朋友是开浅色的奔驰的吗? |
[18:15] | Detective, | 侦探 |
[18:17] | half the people we know own a Mercedes, and we know a lot of people. | 我们认识的一半人有奔驰 我们认识很多人 |
[18:21] | Are you aware that the security cameras in your surveillance system are shut down? | 你注意到你们家监控器被关了吗? |
[18:26] | According to the time code, | 根据显示时间 |
[18:28] | it appears they were shut down about an hour before your husband’s death. | 监控器在你丈夫死前一小时被关闭 |
[18:33] | Beatrice is the one who arms the system before she goes to sleep, so you should ask her. | Beatrice睡觉前负责检查监控系统 你应该去问她 |
[18:38] | My partner did. | 我搭档问了 |
[18:40] | She doesn’t know anything about it. | 她不知道 |
[18:42] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[18:45] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[18:47] | Yes. | 确定 |
[18:49] | You don’t sound very sure. | 你听起来不太确定 |
[18:53] | Detective Norris, exactly what are you implying here? | Norris侦探 你到底什么意思? |
[18:58] | My husband was a very sick man. He died because he was sick. | 我丈夫身体很不好 他是病死的 |
[19:04] | That’s probably true. | 可能是这样 |
[19:07] | But it’s beginning to look like he might have had some help. | 但现在看来 似乎有人推了他一把 |
[19:19] | I’m sending you revised grid coordinates, so open up a data pipe. | 我把修改后的地图坐标发给你 把数据通道打开 |
[19:22] | Tony, how close are you? | Tony 还有多久? |
[19:24] | A few minutes. Whoever accessed Amador’s account did it from somewhere on this grid. | 还差几分钟 使用过Amador账户的人在这个方位 |
[19:29] | We’re guiding the field units as we go. | 我们正在指导侦查组的行动 |
[19:30] | Chase, did you get the new coordinates? | Chase 收到新地图坐标了吗? |
[19:32] | Yeah, I got them. | 是的 收到了 |
[19:33] | You’re too far north. You’re gonna have to adjust toward Broadway. | 你们太往北了 你们要转去百老汇 |
[19:35] | Ok, go right on college. | 好 学校向右转 |
[19:40] | I’m not going to have an address for another few minutes, so why don’t I call you when I get it. | 接下来的几分钟我没有确切地址 不如等我有了之后在打给你 |
[19:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:49] | Ok, I appreciate what you said to Chappelle earlier. | 谢谢你刚刚对Chappelle说的话 |
[19:52] | I wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t mean it. | 那是我的真心话 |
[19:54] | Still. | 还是要谢谢你 |
[19:55] | Finding the virus is all that matters right now. | 现在找到病毒才是最要紧的 |
[19:58] | Everything else can wait. | 其他事都可以等 |
[20:05] | You’re gonna wait to tell Kim about your daughter? | 你还不跟Kim说你女儿的事吗? |
[20:11] | No, we talked about it. | 不 我们已经谈过了 |
[20:13] | How’d she take it? | 她怎么反应? |
[20:15] | She’s handling it fine. | 没什么反应 |
[20:17] | She’s handling it fine? | 她没什么反应? |
[20:18] | Look, it’s between Kim and me. | 这是我和Kim的事 |
[20:20] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to keep it that way. | 如果你不介意的话 我想就按我的方式走 |
[20:21] | Yes, I mind. She’s my daughter. | 我当然介意 她是我女儿 |
[20:23] | She’s a grown woman, Jack. | 她已经长大了 Jack |
[20:26] | We care about each other. | 我们关心彼此 |
[20:34] | We should stay focused on what we’ve got to do. | 我们应该集中注意力做我们应该做的 |
[21:22] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[21:23] | I am here. | 我到了 |
[21:24] | How long will it take? | 要多久? |
[21:25] | About 25 minutes. | 大概25分钟 |
[21:27] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[21:28] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:29] | Get it done so we can get our money. | 办完事我们就能拿到钱 |
[21:31] | It’s got to be done right. | 我会办好的 |
[21:33] | I don’t want to be in any of the body bags they will be carrying out of here. | 我不想死在他们的裹尸袋里 |
[21:56] | Hello? | 喂? |
[21:57] | Is this Sherry Palmer? | 是Sherry Palmer吗? |
[21:59] | Yes. Who is this? | 是的 你是? |
[22:02] | I’m detective Michael Norris with the LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警署的Michael Norris侦探 |
[22:05] | I’m sorry to bother you this time of night. | 抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[22:07] | Detective Norris, how did you get this number? | Norris侦探 你怎么知道这个号码的? |
[22:11] | It was given to me by a woman named Julia Milliken. | 是一个叫Julia Milliken的女士给我的 |
[22:15] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗? |
[22:16] | Yes, I do. | 认识 |
[22:18] | Were you with her tonight? | 你今天晚上见过她吗? |
[22:21] | Tonight? No, I wasn’t | 今天晚上? 没有 |
[22:24] | She says you were. | 她说有 |
[22:26] | Well, she’s lying. | 那是她在说谎 |
[22:27] | I have been right here all night. | 我整个晚上都在这里 |
[22:29] | And where is “here”? | 这里是哪里? |
[22:31] | Here is in the district offices, with my ex-husband President Palmer. | 在行政办公室 和我的前夫Palmer总统在一起 |
[22:35] | He asked for my help on a political matter, and | 他让我帮她处理一个政治上的问题 |
[22:37] | I am sorry, detective, do you mind telling me what this is about? | 抱歉 侦探 你介意告诉我是关于什么事吗? |
[22:42] | Mrs. Milliken’s husband died about an hour and a half ago. | Milliken夫人的丈夫一个半小时前死了 |
[22:45] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 噢 我很遗憾 |
[22:48] | She claims that you and she caused his death by withholding his medication. | 她说你和她不给药他导致了他的死亡 |
[22:53] | Well, that’s preposterous. | 太荒谬了 |
[22:54] | I haven’t seen Mr. Milliken or his wife in over three years. | 我有三年没见过Milliken和他的妻子了 |
[22:59] | And you say that you were with the president since what time? | 你说你从什么时候起一直和总统呆在一起? |
[23:03] | Since about 10 o’clock. | 从大概10点 |
[23:05] | That’s over five hours ago. | 5个多小时以前了 |
[23:07] | And if we were to contact President Palmer, he’d be able to confirm that? | 如果我们联系Palmer总统 他能证实吗? |
[23:12] | I am sure he will. | 我肯定他会的 |
[23:15] | Thank you, Mrs. Palmer. | 谢谢 Palmer女士 |
[23:18] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会再联系的 |
[23:28] | Wayne. Wayne | |
[23:30] | Outbreak scenarios from the National Health Services. | 国家卫生服务中心的应急方案 |
[23:34] | Nothing like a little light reading. | 读起来可不轻松啊 |
[23:36] | They’re sending over a liaison to answer any questions that you may have. | 他们会派来联络员回答你的任何问题 |
[23:39] | No doubt I’ll have many. | 毫无疑问我会有很多要问的 |
[23:45] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗? |
[23:48] | No. | 没有 |
[23:50] | Wayne. Wayne | |
[23:53] | I’m your brother. | 我是你哥哥 |
[23:55] | I think I know when there’s something on your mind. | 我想 你有心事的时候我能看出来 |
[23:59] | No, I just wanna make sure you’re ok. | 没有 我只是想确定你没事 |
[24:04] | I’ll let you know when this is all over. | 等一切都结束之后 你就会知道了 |
[24:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:14] | The reason I joined your administration was because I thought I’d be an asset. | 我加入你的政府部门 是因为我以为我会成为一个有用的人 |
[24:18] | The last thing I ever wanted was to be thorn in your side. | 我最不想的就是成为你的绊脚石 |
[24:22] | Wayne, you are an asset. | Wayne 你对我帮助很大 |
[24:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:25] | Well, There is a lot of smart people out there you could have hired. | 有很多有才的人你可以雇用 |
[24:27] | But none that I trust as much as you. | 但是没有一个像你这样值得我信任 |
[24:36] | Wayne Palmer. | 我是Wayne Palmer |
[24:36] | Wayne, it’s Tony, we have lead with virus. Jack is on the way with a team now. | Wayne 我是Tony 我们找到了有关病毒的线索 Jack和他的突击队正在路上 |
[24:40] | – All Right. – I’ll have someone updating you… | – 知道了 – 我会让人告诉你最新情况的… |
[24:42] | I want you to stay on the line with me. | 我要你和我保持联系 |
[24:43] | I want to be apprised of everything that happens as it happens. | 我要知道发生的所有事情 |
[24:47] | CTU may have located the virus. Jack Bauer’s leading the operation. | 反恐局可能找到了病毒的位置 Jack Bauer正在带领行动 |
[25:05] | What about this area? | 这块区域怎么样? |
[25:08] | He’s walking his way down. | 他正在往下走 |
[25:10] | Jack. Jack | |
[25:11] | Hey, Bill\nThis is my partner Chase Edmunds. | 嘿 Bill 这是我的搭档Chase Edmunds |
[25:13] | Have you get a man on the inside? | 找到里面的那个人了吗? |
[25:15] | Yeah. He’s been through about half the rooms in the club. | 是的 他已经查过了俱乐部的大半房间 |
[25:17] | Have you seen Alvers or Amador? | 看到Alvers或者Amador了吗? |
[25:19] | – Not yet. – Captain, north room is clear. | – 还没有 – 队长 北边的房子没有 |
[25:23] | I’m moving down the main corridor. | 我正穿过走廊 |
[25:45] | I count 15 people. | 我发现15个人 |
[25:48] | I’m still not seeing either target. | 还没有发现目标 |
[25:50] | Copy. | 收到 |
[25:52] | There are three rooms adjacent to the hall. They may be offices. | 有三间房靠近大厅 可能是他们的办公室 |
[25:56] | I’m checking it now. | 我现在去核查 |
[26:04] | Captain, | 队长 |
[26:06] | I’ve got an armed man outside the door of the southernmost room. | 我发现最南边的房间外面有个带枪的人 |
[26:12] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[26:24] | He was looking in your room. | 他在偷看你们的房间 |
[26:26] | Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[26:28] | Lieutenant Wong. | 王副队长 |
[26:29] | Get your men in there now. | 派你的人现在过去 |
[26:31] | Team A, move on target. Team B, maintain perimeter. | A队 向目标前进 B队 守在附近 |
[26:48] | Let’s get out of here. | 快离开这儿 |
[26:58] | Get down on the floor. Get down! | 趴下 趴下! |
[27:02] | Get in there! Let me see your hands! | 进来! 把手举起来! |
[27:14] | Target’s been neutralized, repeat, target’s been neutralized. | 目标被制服 重复 目标被制服 |
[27:16] | All units sweep the building. | 各队搜查大楼 |
[27:17] | Where’s the virus, you son of a bitch? | 病毒在哪 狗娘养的? |
[27:20] | You’re too late, Jack. | 你来晚了 Jack |
[27:21] | Chase. Chase | |
[27:24] | Take him into one of the other rooms. We got some works to do. | 把他带到另一间房 我们有事要做 |
[27:27] | I don’t want to be disturbed by the SWAT guys. | 我可不想被反恐部队的人打扰 |
[27:51] | Set him down there. | 把他押到这里 |
[27:56] | You betrayed me, Jack. | 你背叛了我 Jack |
[27:58] | You were with CTU all along. | 你一直都是反恐局的人 |
[28:00] | That’s all right, Amador, you betrayed me, too. | 是的 Amador 你也背叛了我 |
[28:03] | I am just better at it than you. | 我只是比你更擅长 |
[28:05] | Yeah, well, it won’t matter in the long run. | 照现在看 这不重要 |
[28:07] | You have no idea what you’re up against. | 你不知道你在跟谁作对 |
[28:09] | Why don’t you tell me? | 不如你来告诉我吧? |
[28:12] | He knows who you are, Jack. | 他知道你是谁 Jack |
[28:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[28:17] | Who knows who I am? | 谁知道我是谁? |
[28:20] | Don’t presume to tell me about Jack Bauer. | 别假装跟我谈Jack Bauer |
[28:23] | That’s what he said. | 这是他说的 |
[28:24] | If you go against him, you’re a dead man. | 如果你和他作对 你死定了 |
[28:28] | All I want to know right now is where the virus is. | 我现在只想知道病毒在哪 |
[28:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:32] | I’ve passed it off. | 我已经完成了我的部分 |
[28:35] | Look, you can do what you want to me, I’m not gonna tell you anything. | 听着 随便你想怎样 我什么都不会说的 |
[28:41] | What are you afraid of? | 你在怕什么? |
[28:45] | Who are you afraid of? | 你在怕谁? |
[28:52] | We can protect you. | 我们可以保护你 |
[28:55] | Can you, Jack? | 你可以吗 Jack? |
[28:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:58] | And my family? | 还有我的家人? |
[29:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:02] | You couldn’t even protect your own. | 你连自己的家人都保护不了 |
[29:09] | I’m going to ask you this one last time. | 我最后问你 |
[29:15] | Where is the virus? | 病毒在哪? |
[29:18] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[29:21] | Chase. Chase | |
[29:26] | Where is the virus? | 病毒在哪? |
[29:38] | When he comes to, you do it again. | 等他醒了继续审问 |
[29:47] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[29:48] | Jack, I’m transferring you to Tony right now. | Jack 我把电话转给Tony |
[29:50] | I’ll take it over here. | 我来接手 |
[29:53] | Jack, I’m putting you on speaker. Ryan’s with me. | Jack 我打开扬声器 Ryan在这里 |
[29:57] | We’ve got Amador. | 我们抓到Amador了 |
[29:59] | What about the virus? | 病毒呢? |
[30:00] | No, we were late. | 没有 我们来迟了 |
[30:01] | He had already passed it on. | 他已经把他传下去了 |
[30:02] | Passed it on to who? | 传给谁了? |
[30:03] | We haven’t been able to find out yet. | 还没有查出来 |
[30:04] | Amador’s terrified, and he doesn’t scare easily. | 他很害怕 他不是那么容易被吓到的 |
[30:06] | He did tell me one thing, though. | 他什么也不肯说 |
[30:08] | Whoever’s behind this apparently knows me very well. | 幕后的人显然很了解我 |
[30:11] | That’s not much to go on, even if it’s true. | 就算是真的 我们也查不了什么 |
[30:13] | Yeah, I understand that. | 我知道 |
[30:14] | But we also just can’t ignore it. | 但我们也不能忽略这一点 |
[30:15] | I want you to cross check everybody that I’ve worked with over the last 5 years on both sides of the law. | 我想让你交叉查询过去五年我所有公事过的人 包括黑白两道 |
[30:20] | See what names we come up with. | 看我们能找到些什么人 |
[30:22] | We’ll check it against what we know about the virus. | 看看能不能查到些跟病毒有关的信息 |
[30:24] | All right, we’re on it. | 好的 我们来搞定 |
[30:25] | – Agent Bauer. – Yeah. | – Bauer长官 – 嗯 |
[30:28] | We found an incubator. | 我们找到一个恒温箱 |
[30:30] | There is no contamination, but we are gonna isolate it, | 没有病毒 但我们会把它隔离 |
[30:33] | run a few tests, then send it back to NHS | 化验一下 然后送到国家卫生服务中心去 |
[30:35] | We also found some prints, a few hairs. | 我们还发现一些指印和头发 |
[30:37] | We’re sending them back to your lab for a workup. | 我们会把它们送到你们的实验室去做检验 |
[30:38] | Ok, good work. | 好 干得好 |
[30:40] | Jack, what’s going on? | Jack 情况怎么样? |
[30:41] | They found the incubator. | 他们找到了一个恒温箱 |
[30:42] | There is no leakage. | 没有渗漏物 |
[30:44] | They’re gonna run some tests and then send it over to NHS. | 他们要做些化验 然后送到国家卫生服务中心去 |
[30:45] | All the other evidence is coming back to our lab. | 其他的证据会送到我们的实验室来 |
[30:47] | We’re gonna do the workup. | 我们会做些检验 |
[30:48] | – Agent Bauer. – Yeah. | – Bauer探员 – 嗯 |
[30:51] | We found Amador’s laptop. | 我们找到了Amador的手提电脑 |
[30:52] | Tony, hold on one second. | Tony 等一下 |
[30:53] | Most of the files are heavily encrypted. | 大部分文件都被高级加密了 |
[30:55] | Can you read any of it? | 你能打开吗? |
[30:58] | Chandler Plaza Hotel on Wilshire. | 威尔夏的Chandler广场酒店 |
[30:59] | What about it? | 关于什么的? |
[31:00] | His hard drive has the dull architectural schematic. | 他的硬盘里有建筑草图 |
[31:02] | Structural, plumbing, electrical. | 结构 水管 电路图 |
[31:06] | When was the last time this file was accessed? | 这个文件最后被使用是什么时候? |
[31:08] | 5 hours ago. | 5个小时前 |
[31:10] | Tony, I think we got a high probability target. | Tony 我想我们很有可能发现目标了 |
[31:12] | What is it? | 什么? |
[31:13] | The Chandler Plaza Hotel on Wilshire Boulevard. | 威尔夏大道的Chandler广场酒店 |
[31:15] | – Adam, get me head of security at Chandler Plaza Hotel. – Sure. | – Adam 把Chandler广场酒店保安负责人的电话给我 – 好的 |
[31:17] | Jack, should we evacuate? | Jack 要疏散人群吗? |
[31:19] | No. We don’t even know if the virus has been released. | 不 我们还不知道病毒到底有没有被释放 |
[31:21] | Evacuating the hotel could only accelerate an outbreak. | 疏散人群只会加快混乱 |
[31:22] | We need to contain the building. We need to do it without starting a panic. | 我们要控制大楼 不能引起恐慌 |
[31:26] | All right, look, | 好的 听着 |
[31:26] | I’ll set up a soft perimeter, no police presence. | 我会处理好周边环境 不会让警察出现 |
[31:29] | We’ll send a team from here run the operation on site. | 再派一个队伍去行动 |
[31:31] | Tony, no one, and I mean no one, goes in or out of that building. | Tony 任何人 我是说任何人都不要进出酒店 |
[31:33] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗? |
[31:35] | – Copy that. – Good. | – 明白 – 好的 |
[31:37] | – Dennis. – Yeah. | – Dennis – 嗯 |
[31:38] | I need you to call NHS, have them send teams to the hotel as soon as possible. | 打电话给国家卫生服务中心 让他们尽快派人到酒店去 |
[31:41] | And most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[31:43] | they have to operate under the radar, all right? | 他们要依靠雷达行动 知道吗? |
[31:44] | Tony, I have the head of security for the Chandler Plaza Hotel, Craig Phillips. | Tony 接通了Chandler广场酒店的保安负责人Craig Phillips |
[31:49] | Mr. Phillips, this is Tony Almeida, head of CTU. | Phillips先生 我是Tony Almeida 反恐局的负责人 |
[31:51] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要帮助的吗? |
[31:53] | There’s been a threat against your hotel. | 你们酒店现在有危险 |
[31:54] | As of this moment, it’s very important you not allow anybody in or out of the structure, you understand? | 现在 你不要让任何人进出酒店 明白吗? |
[31:59] | I understand, what’s the nature of the threat? | 我明白 是什么危险? |
[32:02] | The release of a infectious substance inside the hotel. | 病毒将在酒店释放 |
[32:05] | You’re saying that the substance has already been released? | 你是说已经被释放了吗? |
[32:09] | It’s possible. We don’t know for sure. | 有可能 我们还不确定 |
[32:13] | Do we know who’s responsible? | 知道是谁么? |
[32:14] | You’re probably looking for a man named Marcus Alvers. His description is being sent to you as we speak. | 你应该要找一个叫Marcus Alvers的人 照片正发给你 |
[32:19] | Now, I want your people to do a search of the hotel as soon as you get it. | 现在 一拿到照片就让你们的人去搜查酒店 |
[32:22] | Does that mean Alvers is already inside the hotel? | 你是说Alvers已经在酒店了吗? |
[32:24] | We have to assume that’s the case, yes. | 我们想是的 |
[32:27] | All right, I’ll start a search. | 好 我会马上搜查 |
[32:29] | All right, I’m bringing a CTU team. I’ll call you as soon as we arrive. | 好 我们正派人过来 到了打电话给你 |
[32:31] | Right. | 好的 |
[32:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:40] | What the hell is this? | 怎么回事? |
[32:43] | Ryan assigned me to head the team that’s going to the hotel. | Ryan派我带队去酒店 |
[32:47] | – Ryan, this is not… – I don’t want to hear it. | – Ryan这不是… – 我不想听 |
[32:49] | As the head of CTU, you have an obligation to stay here at the center of information flow. | 身为反恐局的主管 你有责任留在信息中心 |
[32:53] | Michelle has more hours of disaster control simulation than anyone else on staff, | Michelle比别人都有处理危机的经验 |
[32:58] | not to mention her practical experience from the DC anthrax outbreak. | 更不用说她处理哥伦比亚炭疽危机的实战经验 |
[33:02] | Michelle will lead the team, Gael will second. | Michelle带队 Gael随后 |
[33:04] | You will be in constant communication. | 你负责保持联络 |
[33:06] | Pass on any guidance you can based on intel that comes in. | 传递任何已获信息指挥行动 |
[33:15] | They’re waiting for me. | 他们在等我 |
[33:17] | Michelle. Michelle | |
[33:21] | Look, I don’t care what Ryan says. | 听我说 我不在乎Ryan说什么 |
[33:23] | I can get somebody from Division to take your place. | 我可以让分局的人代替你 |
[33:25] | No, he’s right. | 不是 他是对的 |
[33:28] | I should be the one to go. | 应该我去 |
[33:32] | All right, then you let me know the second you get your people set, all right? | 好 你把人安排好了就马上告诉我 好吗? |
[34:04] | We’re a couple minutes away from the hotel. | 我们还有几分钟就到酒店了 |
[34:06] | Where’s NHS? | 卫生服务中心的人在哪? |
[34:08] | They’re getting ready. They should get there in a little while. | 他们准备好了 一会儿就到 |
[34:11] | A while? | 过一会儿? |
[34:12] | What does that mean, two minutes? Ten minutes? | 什么意思? 2分钟? 10分钟? |
[34:14] | Probably closer to 20. | 可能将近20分钟 |
[34:16] | We don’t have that kind of time, Tony. | 我们没那么多时间了 Tony |
[34:17] | I understand, but you wait until they get there, all right? | 我知道 你们要等他们 明白吗? |
[34:20] | I don’t want anybody going inside that hotel without bio suits. | 我不想让任何人不穿防护衣进去 |
[34:23] | We can’t wait too long, Tony. | 我们等不了太久 Tony |
[34:25] | If we have to go in and stop the virus… | 如果必须进去阻止病毒的释放… |
[34:27] | Michelle, you wait. | Michelle 你们要等 |
[34:28] | All right, that’s an order. | 好吗 这是命令 |
[34:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:33] | Anything else? | 还有事吗? |
[34:36] | No. | 没有 |
[34:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[34:43] | Just stuff between Tony and me. | 只是我和Tony的事 |
[34:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:49] | Things haven’t been right since he got back from the hospital. | 自从他出院后事情总是不太对劲 |
[34:55] | The last couple of months, | 过去几个月 |
[34:58] | Tony and I have been working pretty closely together, | 我和Tony经常在一起工作 |
[35:00] | planning this operation. | 计划这次行动 |
[35:03] | It’s been eating away at him that he wasn’t able to talk to you about it. | 他寝食难安所以不能和你谈这事 |
[35:11] | I just want this day to end. | 但愿这天能早点结束 |
[35:18] | Did you lock the garden doors? | 花园的门锁了吗? |
[35:19] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | – 锁了 先生 – 很好 |
[35:34] | Mr. Phillips. CTU has just arrived. | Phillips先生 反恐局的人已经到了 |
[35:36] | They’re outside the front door. | 他们在前门外 |
[35:38] | Good. Listen, a maintenance man just walked through. | 好的 听我说 有个维修人员刚走过去 |
[35:40] | – I don’t remember seeing him before. – Turnover’s pretty high in engineering. | – 我记得没见过他 – 维修部的人员流动很大 |
[35:42] | Check it out anyway, all right? | 去看一下 好吧? |
[35:44] | He was here not ten seconds ago. | 他10秒前在这里 |
[35:45] | – Yeah, sure. – Good. | – 好的 明白 – 很好 |
[35:48] | This is Phillips. | 我是Phillips |
[35:50] | Mr. Phillips, this is Agent Michelle Dessler from CTU. | Phillips先生 我是反恐局的Michelle Dessler探员 |
[35:54] | Have you circulated the Marcus Alvers photo yet? | 你把Marcus Alvers的照片发下去了吗? |
[35:57] | Yes, so far, nobody has seen him. | 发了 目前还没有人发现他 |
[35:59] | We’re halfway through the common areas of the hotel. | 酒店的平常区域已经检查过半了 |
[36:01] | After that, I need you to start on the guest rooms. | 在这之后 我需要你从客房开始搜查 |
[36:03] | That’s going to take us some time unless you can lend us some manpower. | 这需要些时间 除非你们能借些人给我 |
[36:07] | We’ll be coming in as soon as the Hazmat suits arrive. | 防护衣一到我们就来 |
[36:11] | My people don’t have any Hazmat suits. | 我的人没有防护衣 |
[36:16] | I know that, Mr. Phillips. | 我知道了 Phillips先生 |
[36:18] | We’ll bring some when we come in. | 我们进来的时候带些来 |
[36:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[36:29] | Michelle, I pulled this off the security camera. | Michelle 我从监控视频上发现的 |
[36:33] | Alvers. How long ago was this? | Alvers 这是多久前的? |
[36:35] | About half an hour ago. | 大概半个小时前 |
[36:37] | Has he come back out? | 他出来了吗? |
[36:39] | Not as far as I can tell. | 就我所知 还没有 |
[36:41] | Half an hour. | 半个小时 |
[36:42] | He may have already released the virus. | 他有可能已经释放病毒了 |
[36:45] | But if he hasn’t, we may be able to stop him. | 但是如果他没有 我们也许可以阻止他 |
[36:53] | I can’t order anyone in because it’s against protocol. | 我不能命令任何人进去 这违反规定 |
[36:56] | But Alvers is in there, | 但是Alvers已经在里面了 |
[36:57] | we might still have a chance to stop it. | 我们也许还有机会阻止他 |
[37:15] | Did you find that maintenance man? | 你找到那个维修工了吗? |
[37:16] | No. But Pence says he just saw someone he didn’t recognize heading toward the utility room. | 没有 但是Pence说他刚刚看到有个人朝杂物间去了 |
[37:20] | He’s going to check it out. | 他会去检查的 |
[37:33] | Mr. Phillips, where can we set up? | Phillips先生 我们在哪安置? |
[37:35] | You can use this area or this area over there. | 你们可以在这儿或那儿 |
[37:39] | I thought you were going to wait for these Hazmat suites. | 我以为你们要先等防护衣来 |
[37:40] | They’ll let us know as soon as they get here. | 他们一到就会告诉我们 |
[37:45] | This guy that you’re looking for, we might have an idea where he is. | 你们要找的那个人 我们可能知道他在哪 |
[37:47] | Let me take you there. | 我带你们去 |
[37:48] | Why don’t you tell me and I’ll check it out? | 不如告诉我在哪我自己去找吧? |
[39:51] | Put your hands in the air. | 把手举起来 |
[39:52] | I am a federal agent. | 我是联邦探员 |
[39:54] | Lady, lady, take it easy. | 女士 女士 放松 |
[39:55] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[39:59] | Move over to where I can see you. | 到我看得见你的地方 |
[40:00] | I am a maintenance man, for God’s sake. | 我是名维修人员 看在上帝的份上 |
[40:03] | I just set the thermostat in the other room. | 我刚刚在另间房安装了恒温器 |
[40:10] | Stop right there. | 别动 |
[40:15] | Put your hands on your head! | 手放脑后! |
[40:21] | Put your hands on your head!! | 手放脑后!! |
[40:26] | Wrap your right arm around the pipe. | 右手环住管子 |
[40:31] | Now cuff yourself. | 自己铐手铐 |
[40:37] | Where is the virus? | 病毒在哪? |
[40:42] | If this virus gets out, you die just like everyone else. | 如果病毒散发出去 你也一样死定了 |
[40:51] | It’s in the central ventilation unit. | 在主通风房 |
[40:58] | Gael, can you hear me? | Gael 能听到吗? |
[40:59] | I hear you. | 听到了 |
[41:01] | The virus is in the central ventilation unit. | 病毒在主通风房 |
[41:04] | I am on my way. | 我这就去 |
[41:46] | Found it. It’s in a vial. | 找到了 在瓶子里面 |
[41:48] | Stay clear, Gael. | 待在那 Gael |
[41:50] | NHS should be here any minute. I will send down a Hazmat suit. | 卫生服务中心的人马上就到 我会给你送防护衣来 |
[41:53] | There may not be enough time for that, Michelle. | 可能没时间了 Michelle |
[41:55] | The vial’s inside a detonating device. | 瓶子在引爆器里面 |
[41:58] | The timer is armed. | 定时器已经触发 |
[41:59] | I got to get to it and disarm it. | 我必须要拆除它 |