时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | What happened, Sherry? | 怎么回事 Sherry? |
[00:15] | I went to the house to speak to Julia. Alan interrupted us. | 我进去和Julia说话 Alan打断了我们 |
[00:20] | There was an argument, and he had a heart attack. | 我们吵了起来 他心脏病犯了 |
[00:23] | You stood there and you watched a man die? | 你就这么眼睁睁看着他死去? |
[00:26] | Complex problems sometimes have the simplest solutions, Wayne. | 解决麻烦往往只需要最简单的方法 Wayne |
[00:29] | Sherry, we can’t cover this thing up. | Sherry 这件事瞒不住的 |
[00:31] | We can and we will. | 不行也得行 |
[00:33] | The deal was we get paid in full. | 说好一次性付清的 |
[00:36] | The deal changed when you went down to Mexico. | 因为你去了趟墨西哥 情况有变了 |
[00:38] | After you have hit the hotel, you’ll get the rest of your money. | 搞定那酒店 你会拿到剩余的钱 |
[00:44] | Where’s the virus, you son of a bitch. | 病毒在哪 你这狗娘养的 |
[00:46] | You are too late, Jack | 太晚了 Jack |
[00:48] | We’ve got Amador | 抓到Amador了 |
[00:49] | What about the virus? | 那病毒呢? |
[00:50] | I think we’ve got a high probability target. | 我知道他们可能袭击的目标了 |
[00:52] | What is it? | 哪里? |
[00:53] | The Chandler Plaza Hotel on Wilshire Blvd. | Wilshire Blvd的Chandler Plaza酒店 |
[00:55] | How can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的? |
[00:56] | There’s been a threat made against your hotel. | 有人要袭击你们酒店 |
[00:58] | As of this moment it’s very important you not allow anybody in or out of the structure. | 现在是关键时刻 你必须封锁酒店不让任何人出入 |
[01:02] | What’s the nature of the threat? | 什么样的袭击? |
[01:04] | The release of an infectious substance inside the hotel. | 在酒店里释放传染性物质 |
[01:07] | If this virus gets out, you die, just like everyone else. | 如果病毒扩散 你活不了 其他人也一样 |
[01:11] | Gael, the virus is in the central ventilation unit. | Gael 病毒在中央通风系统里 |
[01:25] | The following takes place between 4:00 am and 5:00 am. | 以下事件发生于凌晨4点至5点之间 |
[01:34] | Mr Phillips, this is Agent Ortega | Phillips先生 我是Ortega探员 |
[01:37] | The toxic substance has been released into the forced air unit. | 毒气已经被释放到排气系统里了 |
[01:41] | My god. | 天哪 |
[01:42] | You need to shut down the unit. | 必须把这里封闭 |
[01:43] | where is the air conditioning control panel? | 空气调节控制板在哪? |
[01:45] | On your left, there is a row of fuses | 在你左手边 控制板的右边 |
[01:48] | running down the right side of the panel one for each floor. | 有一排开关 每个开关对应一层楼 |
[01:52] | Look, this toxic release, how bad is it? | 这些扩散了的毒气有多大危害? |
[01:57] | Agent Orgega? | Orgega探员? |
[01:59] | We are just taking precautions, Mr Phillips. | 现在只能去预防 Phillips先生 |
[02:08] | How much of the virus was released? | 你们释放了多少毒气? |
[02:11] | Enough to kill everyone in the building. | 足以让整栋楼的人丧命 |
[02:15] | Did you plant vials anywhere else? | 其他地方还有没有? |
[02:17] | Don’t you get it, we are all going to die. | 你还不明白吗 我们都会死的 |
[02:20] | Did you plant any other vials? | 其他地方还有没有? |
[02:23] | My assignment was the hotel. | 我的任务只是搞定这个酒店 |
[02:26] | So there are others. | 这么说还有别的目标 |
[02:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:31] | How many? | 多少? |
[02:33] | 11, but I don’t know where they are. | 11个 但我不知道在哪 |
[02:41] | Keep an eye on him. | 看着他 |
[02:46] | Dessler Dessler. | |
[02:47] | Michelle, what’s the status? | Michelle 情况怎么样? |
[02:49] | Alvers planted a vial containing the cordilla virus in the ventilation system. | Alvers在通风系统里放了装有cordilla病毒的瓶子 |
[02:52] | It was on a timing device. | 还带有定时装置 |
[02:53] | It went off as Gael was trying to disarm it. | Gael试图解除的时候 病毒释放了 |
[02:56] | He was in direct contact? | 他直接接触到了? |
[02:58] | Yeah, | 对 |
[02:59] | he’s shutting down the system now, | 他已经封锁了系统 |
[03:01] | but we have to assume it’s permeated the entire building. | 但我们得考虑到毒气可能已经渗入整座大厦 |
[03:04] | Michelle, within 14 hours, | Michelle 接触到病毒的人 |
[03:06] | anybody exposed to the virus will become symptomatic. | 在14小时内会出现症状 |
[03:08] | They’ll infect whoever they come in contact with. | 还会传染到接触的人 |
[03:11] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[03:15] | No one can be allowed to leave the building. | 一个人也不能从这离开 |
[03:16] | We have to impose a total quarantine. | 必须实施全封闭隔离 |
[03:18] | We will scramble a code 6 perimeter. | 我们会派第六分队包围那里 |
[03:20] | We have to be careful about this, Tony | 我们必须得谨慎 Tony |
[03:22] | If these people realize what’s going on, there will be widespread panic. | 如果里面的人知道了怎么回事 会引发大范围恐慌的 |
[03:25] | All right, our people will hold a hundred yard radius, | 好吧 我会在100码外布置人手 |
[03:28] | and stay out of sight. | 并保持隐蔽 |
[03:29] | Then LAPD and Health Services will move in adjacent to the hotel. | 洛杉矶警察局和卫生署的人会进驻酒店 |
[03:32] | Good, | 好 |
[03:35] | the vial that Alvers planted, he said there were 11 more | Alvers说还有11个类似装置 |
[03:38] | Alvers told you this? | Alvers告诉你的? |
[03:39] | I just left him. | 我刚见过他 |
[03:41] | You just left him? Michelle… | 你刚见过他? Michelle… |
[03:44] | He could have been exposed to the virus. | 他可能也接触了病毒 |
[03:45] | How’d he get outside the hotel? | 他怎么离开酒店的? |
[03:52] | He didn’t leave the hotel. | 他没离开 |
[03:55] | He is still in the basement. | 他还在地下室里 |
[03:57] | Are you inside? | 你也在? |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:02] | What the hell are you doing in there? | 你在那搞什么名堂? |
[04:05] | I wasn’t trying to be a hero, Tony, | 我不是想当英雄 Tony |
[04:07] | That’s the only decision I can make. | 我只能这么做 |
[04:09] | How far away you from the ventilation room? | 你离通风间有多远? |
[04:13] | I am not sure. | 不太清楚 |
[04:14] | Health service is bringing protect gear, | 卫生署的人带了防护衣 |
[04:16] | I want you to put it on as soon as they get there. | 他们一到 你就要穿上 |
[04:18] | Now if they get you outside of the hotel… | 如果他们把你带出酒店… |
[04:20] | Tony, Tony, I can’t leave. | Tony Tony 我不会离开的 |
[04:22] | Are you listening to me? I am ordering you to get out. | 你没听见吗? 我命令你出来 |
[04:24] | But that’s the order I can’t obey, | 这个命令我不能服从 |
[04:26] | as it is there are only 7 agents including Gael | 包括Gael在内 只剩下7名探员了 |
[04:29] | and the hotel’s full of people that need to be contained and controlled, | 酒店里全是需要控制的人 |
[04:32] | Communications, testing procedures, they all have to be coordinated. | 通信 检疫都需要有人协调 |
[04:35] | And I am the ranking officer | 我是负责人 |
[04:37] | Michelle, look Michelle | |
[04:39] | I have been exposed, there is nothing anyone can do. | 我已经接触过病毒 谁也帮不了忙 |
[04:46] | Alvers said there were 11 more vials, | Alvers说还有11管病毒 |
[04:49] | he said he doesn’t know where they are. I believe him. | 他说不知道在哪 我觉得他没撒谎 |
[04:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:58] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[05:00] | Call me when you have a working protocol. | 计划周详后给我电话 |
[05:26] | Can I have a moment alone? | 让我们单独待会好吗? |
[05:37] | You and I both know I don’t have a lot of time here. | 你我都清楚时间不多了 |
[05:40] | I need to know who you’re working for. Who is behind this? | 我想知道你在为谁卖命 谁是主谋? |
[05:43] | You said he knows me, just give me a name. | 你说他认识我 告诉我是谁 |
[05:47] | Do what you want to me. | 随你处置 |
[05:50] | I am telling you nothing. | 我什么也不会说 |
[05:52] | We found the incubator with the virus in the room next door. | 我们在隔壁找到了病毒的培养皿 |
[05:57] | If you don’t tell me what I need to know, | 如果你不招 |
[06:00] | I will put you in there and I will open it up. | 我就把你放到那 然后打开它 |
[06:03] | Then I will die, but I won’t talk. | 那我就会死 但我还是不会说 |
[06:08] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[06:10] | Jack, this is Chappelle | Jack 我是Chappelle |
[06:11] | The virus has been released into the ventilation system of the Chandler Plaza Hotel. | 病毒已经被释放到Chandler Plaza酒店的通风系统里了 |
[06:15] | Alvers says there are 11 other vials, but won’t or can’t tell us where they are. | Alvers说还有11个 但他说不知道在哪 |
[06:19] | Amador is our only other link, Jack. | Amador是我们唯一的线索 Jack |
[06:21] | He says whoever’s behind this knows me, but he is too afraid to give me a name. | 他说主谋认识我 可他不敢说出来 |
[06:25] | Is it someone you worked with or against? | 是你共事过的还是对头? |
[06:27] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 这也正是我想知道的 |
[06:29] | Bring Amador back to CTU. | 把Amador带回反恐组 |
[06:30] | Ryan, we don’t have time for that. | Ryan 没时间了 |
[06:32] | We don’t know when the 11 other vials are going to be released. | 不知道那11瓶病毒什么时候会被释放 |
[06:34] | We’ll put him in a room with Richards. | 我们把他交给Richards |
[06:36] | You put Nina in a room with Richards. | 你曾把Nina交给Richards |
[06:39] | You got no information and 3 dead agents. | 结果一无所获还损失了三名探员 |
[06:41] | Ryan, please, you are gonna have to let me handle this. | Ryan 让我来处理吧 |
[06:43] | You’re gonna have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[06:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:47] | Jack Jack. | |
[06:49] | We’ve got some readings of the incubator. | 培养皿的分析结果出来了 |
[06:51] | That was Ryan. | 刚才是Ryan |
[06:53] | The virus has been released at the Chandler Plaza Hotel. | 病毒已经在Chandler Plaza酒店释放了 |
[06:56] | There are 11 other vials, | 还有11瓶 |
[06:57] | we don’t know where they are, | 我们还没查出在哪 |
[06:59] | and we don’t know when they are gonna be released. | 也不知道何时会被释放 |
[07:01] | Well, he probably does. | 他可能知道 |
[07:02] | He says he’d rather be dead than talk, and I believe him. | 他说他宁死也不说 我看像真的 |
[07:06] | It’s not going to matter though. As soon as we have his boss in custody, | 其实只要能抓到他的老板 就没什么好担心的 |
[07:09] | we turn him over as a witness. | 他会被转作证人 |
[07:11] | Always thinking, aren’t you, Jack? | 你在做白日梦吗 Jack? |
[07:13] | Shut up. Take the wall. | 闭嘴 面朝墙 |
[07:27] | Knees. | 跪下 |
[07:35] | We’ll be right back. | 我们一会就回来 |
[07:55] | The powder was grinded into particles, small enough to suspend it in the air. | 这些粉末被磨的非常细 足以悬浮在空中 |
[07:58] | It’s like an aerosol. | 像浮尘一样 |
[08:00] | Well, most of the windows at the Chandler Plaza Hotel don’t open, | Chandler Plaza酒店的窗户几乎都是关着的 |
[08:03] | which means the contaminated air will just circulate within the hotel. | 这也意味着被污染的空气将在酒店内部循环流动 |
[08:05] | We can contain it. | 还能控制住 |
[08:11] | Tony, it’s Nicole Duncan. | Tony 我是Nicole Duncan |
[08:13] | Are you on your way to the hotel? | 你在去酒店的路上吗? |
[08:14] | Yeah, we’re loading up now. | 对 我们正在收拾装备 |
[08:15] | We’ll be there as fast as we can. | 我们会尽快赶到 |
[08:17] | What’s the status of your people? | 你的人安排好了么? |
[08:18] | They are setting up a covert perimeter. | 他们正在设置隐蔽的警戒区 |
[08:20] | Ok, we are bringing a mobile lab to test the people inside the hotel. | 好 我们带上移动检测仪来给酒店内的人检测 |
[08:23] | But that can only be accomplished if the situation is stable. | 但里面不能乱 否则很难完成 |
[08:26] | Yeah, Michelle has got that covered. | 行 Michelle会协助你们 |
[08:29] | She is inside the hotel? Unprotected? | 她在酒店里? 没有任何保护? |
[08:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:34] | Look, I will get back to you. | 听着 我待会打给你 |
[08:37] | Here is the protocol: total containment inside the hotel. | 我们初步决定 对酒店实施全封闭隔离 |
[08:39] | No one is allowed to leave or communicate with the outside. | 任何人不能离开 也不能和外界接触 |
[08:42] | Health services will establish an adjacent perimeter. | 卫生署会设置一个警戒区 |
[08:45] | LAPD will move in as soon as the area is deemed safe. | 一确认安全 洛杉矶警局的人就会进去 |
[08:47] | All right. | 好 |
[08:49] | Have they been given degree of force parameters | 假如有人试图离开酒店 |
[08:50] | in case someone tries to leave the hotel? | 你有没有制定应急方案? |
[08:51] | No, that’s your call. | 没 你来决定吧 |
[08:53] | One person gets out, it could start a ripple effect of disease | 只要有一个人出来 |
[08:56] | transmission throughout the city. | 疾病就可能蔓延到整个城市 |
[09:00] | Orders are shoot to kill anyone who attempts to leave. | 擅自闯出者 格杀勿论 |
[09:03] | No exceptions. | 不容有失 |
[09:09] | Michelle, all the exits have been secured. | Michelle 所有出口都有人把守了 |
[09:12] | Ok, we need to shut down the elevators and the phone system. | 好 我们要关闭所有电梯和通讯系统 |
[09:15] | It’s that serious? | 有这么严重吗? |
[09:17] | Potentially, yes. | 很可能是的 |
[09:19] | For now, no one can leave the building. | 从现在开始 谁也不能踏出酒店一步 |
[09:21] | Our first priority is to prevent a panic. | 我们的首要任务是防止造成恐慌 |
[09:22] | Shutting down hotel operations, that will create one, | 停止酒店的运作 恐怕会引发骚乱 |
[09:24] | and people still have their cell phones. | 而且人人都有手机 |
[09:26] | We’re directing a jamming signal at the hotel. | 我们正对酒店进行信号干扰 |
[09:28] | How do you stay in contact with CTU if the cell phones are jammed? | 那你如何和反恐组保持联系? |
[09:32] | Our phones operate on pinhole frequency, we won’t be affected. | 我们的通信使用另一种频率 不会被干扰 |
[09:35] | Is anyone going to survive this? | 会有人生还吗? |
[09:37] | That’s what we’re here to ensure. | 我们会尽最大努力 |
[09:39] | Look, we’re going to rely on your leadership, Mr Phillips. | 听着 Phillips先生 我们还要仰仗你的指挥 |
[09:42] | You and your employees will be our first line of defense. | 你和你的员工是我们的第一道防线 |
[09:44] | Ok? | 好吗? |
[09:46] | We also need to shut down the fire alarm. | 我们还得关闭消防警报 |
[09:48] | It’s hardwired to the main grid. It has to be shut down one node at a time. | 没有集控开关 只能一个一个的关闭 |
[09:55] | I will take care of it. | 我来搞定吧 |
[09:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:59] | We have probably got an hour or so before people start waking up. | 在人们发觉之前 我们大概还有1个小时的时间 |
[10:02] | Where is Alvers? | Alvers在哪? |
[10:03] | He’s downstairs with Peterson. | 和Peterson在楼下 |
[10:05] | He gave up nothing except that there are more vials somewhere. | 除了告诉我们别处还有毒气瓶 他什么也没招 |
[10:19] | Gael Gael, | |
[10:21] | I know you wouldn’t have been exposed to the virus if it wasn’t for me. | 我知道 如果不是为了我 你也不会接触病毒 |
[10:24] | You didn’t have us do anything we wouldn’t have done on our own. | 你没逼我们执行任何我们完成不了的任务 |
[10:44] | Hey, I am going to need you to stay for a while. | 嘿 稍微等会再走 |
[10:46] | I can’t put in OT, my wife is a week overdue. | 我不能再加班了 我妻子等了我一个星期了 |
[10:50] | Oh, listen, the ventilation system may have released an irritant into the air, | 听着 通风系统里可能混有刺激物 |
[10:53] | and I need all available personnel to deal with the guests in case there is any reaction. | 我需要人帮忙 以防客人有不良反应 |
[10:57] | I am not a doctor. What can I do? | 我又不是医生 能帮什么忙? |
[10:58] | The health department people they are on their way, | 卫生署的人正在过来的路上 |
[11:01] | and I promise I will get you out of here as soon as I can. | 我保证尽快让你离开 |
[11:42] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[11:43] | Dad, it’s me. Amador has left the building. | 爸爸 是我 Amador逃出大楼了 |
[11:45] | Which way is he headed? | 往哪个方向跑的? |
[11:46] | Hang on, I am triangulating him now. | 稍等 我正在定位 |
[11:47] | We are on. Hurry, Kim. | 我们走 快点 Kim |
[11:49] | I got him. He is heading south on western and 16th. | 找到了 他在西环线的16号公路路口 正向南移动 |
[11:52] | Ok, we are on our way. | 好 我们这就出发 |
[12:13] | How many people in the hotel? | 酒店里有多少人? |
[12:14] | About a thousand. | 一千左右吧 |
[12:16] | All right, call the governor. | 给州长打电话 |
[12:19] | If this thing spreads, | 如果这事泄露出去 |
[12:20] | and there is a citywide panic, | 全市都会人心惶惶 |
[12:22] | he needs to be ready to mobilize the state troopers | 他得先准备好调动州警 |
[12:24] | and the national guard | 和国家警卫队 |
[12:25] | Yes, Mr President. | 是 总统先生 |
[12:27] | But, | 但是 告诉他 |
[12:29] | I want him to hold off the order until he hears from us. | 没我的命令 不准轻举妄动 |
[12:31] | Ok | 是 |
[12:36] | – Sorry. – Hi. | – 对不起 – 嗨 |
[12:40] | You look tired. | 你看起来很疲惫 |
[12:43] | David, I am bringing you a problem, but I’m also bringing you a solution. | David 我给你带来了个麻烦 同时也有解决方法 |
[12:51] | Let’s hear the problem. | 先说麻烦 |
[12:52] | Julia Milliken Julia Milliken. | |
[12:54] | She was interviewed by the police about Alan’s death, | 她正被警察讯问有关Alan的死 |
[12:57] | and she is claiming I had something to do with it. | 而且声称我和这事有关 |
[13:02] | Did you? | 实际上呢? |
[13:04] | Does that really matter? | 这重要吗? |
[13:07] | Only you could say that, Sherry. | 只有你才会说不重要 Sherry |
[13:10] | You know, you always claim to want the truth, | 你总是说要看到真相 |
[13:13] | but your whole life, you’ve been surrounded by people like me | 但你一生中 周围都是我和Wayne这样 |
[13:15] | and Wayne who have protected you from it. | 尽力避免你被所谓真相伤害的人 |
[13:18] | I never asked to be protected. | 我从未要求你们这样 |
[13:19] | Well, that may be true, but the fact remains you have been. | 也许是这样 但事实就是这样 |
[13:22] | Well, tonight | 好吧 今晚 |
[13:24] | I am going to take you at your word. | 我就如你所愿 |
[13:26] | I am actually going to tell you the truth. | 我告诉你真相 |
[13:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:34] | I was with Julia Milliken when Alan had his heart attack. | Alan心脏病犯的时候 我正和Julia Milliken在一起 |
[13:38] | She was going to give him his medicine, and I stopped her. | 她要给他药 我阻止了她 |
[13:42] | We both watched him die. | 我们看着他死去 |
[13:47] | That’s murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[13:48] | And Julia couldn’t keep her mouth shut. | Julia不能守口如瓶 |
[13:50] | She told the police everything. | 她告诉了警察一切 |
[13:51] | They just called me a little while ago, and I told them, | 警察刚才打我电话 我告诉他们 |
[13:55] | I told them that I was with you at the time of Alan’s death. | 我告诉他们Alan死的时候 我正和你在一起 |
[14:00] | So I expect they’ll be contacting you to verify my story. | 我猜他们不久就会向你核实 |
[14:04] | And you expect me to do that? | 你希望我帮你圆谎? |
[14:06] | Oh, David, it would be a serious mistake not to. | 哦 David 你不帮我就犯了严重错误 |
[14:10] | Because if you don’t, I will tell them that I was acting on your behalf. | 因为你要是不这么做 我就告诉他们我是为了你的利益 |
[14:15] | No one’s gonna believe that I asked you to kill Alan Milliken. | 没人会相信我让你去杀Alan Milliken |
[14:17] | No. | 对 |
[14:19] | But maybe they’ll believe that you were having a problem with him, | 但也许他们相信你和他有过节 |
[14:22] | that you told me to take all necessary measures to solve it. | 曾告诉我采取一切必要措施解决他 |
[14:25] | Now, that’s a nice sound bite for the media, don’t you think? | 对媒体来说 这可是颗重磅炸弹 你觉得呢? |
[14:27] | Take all necessary measures? | 采取一切必要措施? |
[14:30] | I never used those words. | 我从未说过这样的话 |
[14:32] | Well. | 那好 |
[14:34] | Think it over, David. | 你考虑清楚 David |
[15:38] | Ok, Tony, I have got you on speaker. | 好了 Tony 我接通你了 |
[15:40] | We are on Hoover headed south running parallel to Amador’s position on Vermont. | 我们在Hoover大道上向南开 就是Amador所在的Vermont大道的平行道上 |
[15:44] | Yeah, we’ve got you both. | 嗯 找到你们俩了 |
[15:45] | Where did you put the transponder? | 你的频率收发器放在哪了? |
[15:46] | In the bandage on his hand. | 他手上的绷带上 |
[15:48] | You know, this could all backfire, Jack. | 你搞不好会鸡飞蛋打 Jack |
[15:49] | We didn’t have a choice, we had to let him believe that he had escaped. | 我们别无选择 我们得让他相信他逃了出来 |
[15:52] | I am just saying that while you are tied up following him, | 我的意思是你费劲心思地跟踪他 |
[15:55] | he may just be heading out of town. | 他可能只是想逃出城 |
[15:56] | No, whoever Amador’s working for has got connections all around the world. | 不 Amador的老板门路很多 |
[15:59] | He’s gonna need his help to get out of here. | 要离开这肯定会找他帮忙 |
[16:01] | You want some backup? | 需要支援吗? |
[16:03] | No. There’s not very many cars on the road. | 不用 路上车子不多 |
[16:04] | If we get any closer, he’ll make us. | 再靠近的话 他会发现的 |
[16:06] | Look, did Michelle compile the list of all the contacts I have had over the last 5 years? | 对了 Michelle有没有整理出这5年内我接触过的人的名单? |
[16:11] | Look, I had to put Chloe on it. | 我让Chloe去办 |
[16:14] | Michelle’s inside the Chandler Plaza Hotel. | Michelle现在在Chandler Plaza酒店里 |
[16:21] | I am sorry, Tony. | 很抱歉 Tony |
[16:22] | Look, we think the virus has been altered. | 听着 我们发现病毒已经被处理过了 |
[16:25] | Altered how? | 怎么处理的? |
[16:26] | It was combined with another chemical. | 和别的化学物质结合在一起 |
[16:27] | It’s on its way over to NHS to get tested now. | 现在已经送往卫生部检测了 |
[16:30] | So you are saying she might have a chance. | 你意思是她还有生还机会 |
[16:33] | Maybe, I hope so. | 也许 希望如此 |
[16:36] | Look, Tony, we’ll get back to you as soon as we have got anything, ok? | 听着 Tony 一有消息我就通知你 好吗? |
[16:46] | Yes? | 喂? |
[16:48] | It’s Amador. | 我是Amador |
[16:49] | I was detained by some CTU agents. | 我刚才被反恐局的什么探员抓住了 |
[16:52] | They put me through hell, trying to force me to give you up. | 他们对我严刑逼供 想让我把你供出来 |
[16:55] | Did you? | 那你招了吗? |
[16:56] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[16:57] | I need a way out of the country. | 我得离开这里 |
[16:59] | Of course. | 行 |
[17:03] | Was Jack Bauer one of the agents? | 抓你的人里有Jack Bauer吗? |
[17:06] | Yes. | 有 |
[17:10] | I need you to be certain you are not being followed before we meet. | 先确保你没被跟踪 然后我们再见面 |
[17:15] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做吧 |
[17:17] | Understood. | 明白 |
[17:18] | Good | 好 |
[17:20] | Call me when you are sure. | 好了打我电话 |
[17:36] | You have the location? | 知道位置了吧? |
[17:38] | When do you want it released? | 你想什么时候行动? |
[17:40] | This will ring twice. | 这个电话第二次响的时候 |
[17:42] | Once you set the timer, make sure it’s destroyed. | 调好计时器后 记得弄坏它 |
[18:03] | How long before you can move in? | 你还要多久能到? |
[18:04] | About half an hour. | 半小时 |
[18:06] | We found out that the virus was altered, combined with another compound. | 我们发现病毒被处理过了 和另一种化合物结合在一起 |
[18:10] | Yeah, well, until that compound’s analyzed, we have no idea what we’re dealing with. | 嗯 在分析结果出来之前 我们也不知道会怎么样 |
[18:15] | So, what’s the mortality rate among those exposed to the virus? | 接触到病毒的人死亡率有多高? |
[18:18] | In its unaltered form, approximately 90%. | 假如是原形态 接近90% |
[18:23] | Look, if… | 那 假如… |
[18:25] | if somebody was exposed for just a short time, | 假如只接触病毒片刻 |
[18:27] | would leaving the hotel make a difference? | 马上离开酒店会不同吗? |
[18:30] | I mean… I know I am not making sense here, but… | 我意思是… 我知道这是无稽之谈 但… |
[18:34] | Once you are exposed, you are exposed. | 接触了就是接触了 |
[18:34] | The length of exposure has no real bearing on survivability. | 接触时间长短和存活率无关 |
[18:40] | All right, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[18:41] | you said ten percent would survive. | 你刚才说有一成的几率幸存 |
[18:43] | Now, if the virus was altered, | 现在假如病毒变异过 |
[18:46] | is there a chance the percentage would go up? | 有没有可能会提高存活率? |
[18:50] | It’s possible, Tony. | 有可能 Tony |
[18:52] | We’ll do everything we can for her. | 我们会尽一切努力救她 |
[18:56] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[19:07] | The whole floor? | 整层楼? |
[19:08] | 30 parts per million. | 百万分之三十 |
[19:10] | Have you check the service areas? | 服务区有没有检查过? |
[19:13] | No, I have the corridor. | 没 我正检查走廊 |
[19:16] | Stairwell. | 楼梯间 |
[19:17] | – Which floor? – All levels. | – 哪一层? – 所有 |
[19:18] | 35 parts per million. | 百万分之三十五 |
[19:19] | Elevator shaft. | 电梯间 |
[19:20] | I am getting inconsistent readings on that. | 我得到了不一致的数据 |
[19:22] | Ok, well, recheck it and get back to me. | 好 再检查一遍 再向我报告 |
[19:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[19:27] | Ok, out. | 好 |
[19:29] | Floors one through five show 30 parts per million or greater. | 一楼到五楼的浓度在百万分之三十以上 |
[19:33] | Yeah, same as the rest of the hotel. Even the lobby’s contaminated. | 和酒店其他地方一样 连大厅也被污染了 |
[19:39] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[19:41] | I will call CTU. You call NHS. | 我联系反恐组 你联系卫生部 |
[19:45] | All right. | 好 |
[19:53] | CTU, Koppel. | 反恐组 Koppel |
[19:55] | – Hello? – I’ll call you back. | – 你好? – 我过会打给你 |
[19:58] | Gael. Gael | |
[20:03] | Michelle, stay back. | Michelle 别过来 |
[20:30] | One of my agents just started showing symptoms. | 我的一个同事刚出现病征 |
[20:32] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[20:34] | Does that really matter? | 这有关系吗? |
[20:36] | The incubation period is supposed to be 14 hours, | 潜伏期本该有14个小时的 |
[20:38] | you are the chemist, what did you do? | 你是他们的化学专家 你干了些什么? |
[20:44] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[20:49] | Under one condition. | 我有个条件 |
[20:52] | You’re in on position to be making demands. | 你现在没资格谈条件 |
[20:54] | I am the only one who knows what I did. | 我是唯一知情的人 |
[20:56] | And that dies with me, unless you do what I want. | 我会让它烂在我肚子里 除非你满足我的要求 |
[21:03] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[21:04] | I know what the virus does. | 我了解那病毒 |
[21:07] | I don’t want to die like that. | 我不想象那样死去 |
[21:10] | I will tell you what you want to know | 我会告诉你想要的 |
[21:13] | if you swear you will kill me once the symptoms start. | 只要你答应 一旦我出现症状马上杀了我 |
[21:27] | Come | 进来 |
[21:34] | What’s the latest on the hotel? | 酒店的情况怎么样了? |
[21:36] | It still unclear how much of that virus was released or how many people were exposed. | 还不清楚病毒的数量 和接触过的人数 |
[21:40] | Now I think you might want to make an announcement as to how to deal with the outbreak. | 我觉得你应该准备发表如何应付病毒爆发的声明 |
[21:44] | No. I am not making any announcements until more facts are known. | 不 在弄清楚情况前 我不会作任何声明 |
[21:49] | Listen, David, I just heard from LAPD. | 听着 David 我刚从洛杉矶警局得到消息 |
[21:52] | They consider Sherry to be a flight risk. | 他们认为Sherry涉嫌谋杀 |
[21:56] | Now, David, they have a warrant for her arrest | 现在 David 他们要逮捕她 |
[21:58] | if you don’t back her alibi that she was with you when Milliken died. | 如果你不帮她证明Milliken死的时候 你们在一起的话 |
[22:02] | You mean lie. | 你要我撒谎 |
[22:04] | There is nothing to think about here. | 现在管不了这么多了 |
[22:07] | Perjury and obstruction of justice are nothing to think about? | 连作伪证和妨碍司法公正都不在乎? |
[22:09] | David, you have the most powerful legal apparatus in the world at your disposal. | David 这个世界上最强大的法律武器都归你支配 |
[22:13] | Now, you let me call the AG’s office and this so called problem disappears. | 你只要授命我给司法部长打个电话 所有问题就烟消云散 |
[22:16] | No, no, no. It just widens the conspiracy, and it’ll never hold. | 不 不 不 这只会越陷越深 纸是包不住火的 |
[22:21] | Are you gonna let everything you have accomplished and I do mean everything be destroyed because of, what? | 你想让你苦心经营的一切毁于一旦? |
[22:22] | Are you gonna let everything you have accomplished and I do mean everything be destroyed because of, what? | 你想让你苦心经营的一切毁于一旦? |
[22:24] | because of… what, because of Sherry’s indiscretion? | 仅仅因为Sherry的无心之失? |
[22:28] | Listen to yourself, Wayne, you are calling murder an indiscretion? | 你知不知道自己在说什么 Wayne 你把谋杀叫无心之失? |
[22:31] | Oh, for God’s sakes, grow up. | 哦 看在上帝的份上 清醒点吧 |
[22:33] | Who the hell do you think you are talking to? | 你以为你在何谁说话? |
[22:35] | To an ex-president, David, | 一个快下台的总统 David |
[22:37] | unless you do the only thing that makes sense here. | 除非你现在能做唯一有意义的事 |
[22:41] | Now, Sherry said if she goes down, she’s gonna take you down with her. | Sherry说如果她栽了也要拉上你垫背 |
[22:44] | Then do your job and make sure that doesn’t happen. | 那就尽你所能阻止确保那不会发生 |
[22:46] | Then stop tying my hands. | 那就别让我束手束脚 |
[22:53] | I want to see the chief of police. | 我要见警察局长 |
[22:57] | Damn it, David, we can stonewall. We can survive this. | 该死 David 我们可以阻止这一切 我们能躲过一劫 |
[23:00] | Get him out of bed and bring him directly to me. | 叫醒他 直接带他来见我 |
[23:27] | So where are we? | 怎么样了? |
[23:28] | Caltrans just redirected all the traffic within a two block radius of the hotel. | Caltrans 刚在离酒店两个街区的位置掉头 |
[23:32] | Chloe, how long before we have enough agents around the hotel to keep everybody in? | Chloe 我们的人还要多久能赶到? |
[23:35] | We are at least a half hour away. | 大约还要半小时 |
[23:37] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:38] | Tony, I have got Michelle on line three. | Tony Michelle在3号线 |
[23:41] | All right, I willl take it over here. | 好 我在那边接 |
[23:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:47] | The situation is worse than we thought. | 情况比我们想的糟糕 |
[23:49] | What are you talking about? | 怎么了? |
[23:50] | Gael has started hemorrhaging from the nose and mouth less than an hour after exposure. | Gael感染病毒不到一个小时就已经出现鼻口出血的症状了 |
[23:55] | So the incubation period is no longer 14 hours. | 这么说病毒潜伏期不到14小时 |
[23:58] | According to Alvers, the compound had added to the virus acts as an accelerant. | 据Alvers所说与病毒结合的化学物质是起加速作用的 |
[24:03] | Is Gael the only one showing symptoms? | Gael是唯一一个出现症状的? |
[24:05] | As far as I know. | 据我所知是的 |
[24:07] | Where is he? | 他人在哪? |
[24:09] | I isolated him in a room in the basement. | 我把他隔离在一间地下室内 |
[24:12] | Were you exposed to any of his blood? | 你有没有接触到他的血? |
[24:15] | No. | 没有 |
[24:16] | But we’ve tested the air throughout the hotel. | 但我们检测了整个酒店的空气 |
[24:20] | The virus is everywhere and I have been breathing it. | 病毒已经无处不在了 我也摄入了 |
[24:24] | All right, look, reinforcements are on their way. | 听着 援军就快赶到了 |
[24:26] | Everyone knows we need a hard perimeter as soon as possible. | 我们得尽快建立强制隔离区 |
[24:29] | I will get back to you. | 我过会打给你 |
[24:34] | We can’t do this now. | 现在没工夫谈别的了 |
[24:36] | We have to focus on making sure no one gets out of here. | 我们必须确保没人离开这里 |
[24:40] | Yeah. Ok. | 那好吧 |
[24:49] | Mr. Phillips, you gotta tell me what’s going on. | Phillips先生 你得告诉我发生什么了 |
[24:52] | What are you talking about, Bruce? | 你在说什么 Bruce? |
[24:54] | Don’t’ say you don’t know. | 别说你不知道 |
[24:54] | There are people outside this hotel with guns, and every door I have tried is locked. | 酒店外到处是荷枪实弹的人 每个出口都被封锁了 |
[24:59] | They are federal agents, and they are dealing with a problem. | 他们是联邦探员 他们在执行公务 |
[25:02] | What kind of problem? | 出了什么事? |
[25:03] | Are we in trouble? Please. | 我们有麻烦了吗? 告诉我 |
[25:05] | The only thing I can tell you is all they have told me. | 我知道的就这些了 |
[25:07] | I don’t know any more. | 其他的我一无所知 |
[25:08] | And you are sticking around? | 那你就待在这无动于衷? |
[25:09] | Look, we don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[25:10] | They have the authority to keep us here. | 他们有权把我们限制在这 |
[25:12] | So what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[25:14] | All we can do until they tell us more is to stay calm, and hope for the best, | 在他们向我们透露更多消息之前 我们能做的就是保持冷静 期待一切会好起来 |
[25:20] | Ok? | 好吗? |
[25:24] | Yeah | 好吧 |
[26:11] | Yeah | 是我 |
[26:12] | It’s Michelle. How are you feeling? | 我是Michelle 你怎么样了? |
[26:15] | Ok, all right. | 还好. |
[26:16] | The bleeding stops and starts. | 出血时断时续 |
[26:19] | But I just feel very very weak. | 我感到很虚弱 |
[26:24] | As soon as NHS gets here, they have gonna send a doctor in to see you. | 卫生署的人一到 就会给你安排个医生 |
[26:27] | To track the progress of the virus. | 还是先关注病毒的进展吧 |
[26:31] | And to make you more comfortable. | 让你感觉好点 |
[26:38] | You have gotta get them here soon. | 你得让他们抓紧时间 |
[26:40] | You are gonna have a had time keeping people in the hotel once they wake up. | 当人们醒悟过来 把他们控制在酒店内就不是那么容易的事了 |
[27:09] | What’s that, Michelle? | 怎么了 Michelle? |
[27:10] | I will call you back. | 我待会打给你 |
[27:40] | I thought the fire alarm was disconnected. | 我以为消防警报已经切断了 |
[27:42] | I thought so, too. | 我也这么认为 |
[27:43] | Well, can you shut it off? | 能关掉吗? |
[27:44] | Yeah, I am on my way. I have to find the override. | 能 我正在想办法 我得找到手控装置 |
[27:47] | Get on the intercom. Tell people it was a false alarm and to stay in their rooms. | 打开广播 告诉人们是个误会 都呆在自己房间里 |
[27:50] | The two of you, I need you to go to the stairwell and turn people back around. | 你们两个 去楼梯间把人挡回去 |
[27:54] | Everyone else, man the doors. | 其他人 守住出口 |
[27:56] | Nobody gets out. | 一个人也不准出去 |
[28:21] | Look, I have doubled back on my route a few times now, there is no one on my tail. | 我已经来回了好几趟 没人跟在我后面 |
[28:24] | You’re certain? | 你肯定? |
[28:25] | Yes, the streets are empty. | 嗯 街上空荡荡的 |
[28:27] | Just bring me in. | 快来见面 |
[28:29] | How far are you from the location? | 你离接头地点还有多远? |
[28:31] | I will be there soon. | 不远了 |
[28:33] | Park a few blocks away and walk. Look for a silver Ford. | 把车停远一点走过来 找一辆银色的福特车 |
[28:36] | I told him we’ll be waiting with your travel documents. | 我已经吩咐他带上你需要的证件 |
[28:39] | Look, I will need some cash to help me get out of the country. | 听着 我远走高飞还需要些钱 |
[28:42] | He will have that for you as well. | 也准备好了 |
[28:44] | Good. | 好的 |
[28:51] | Amador’s making a UTurn. He is heading downtown. | Amador正在掉头 他往市区开了 |
[28:54] | Ok, we’ve got him. | 好的 我们发现他了 |
[28:55] | Bring in the follow teams. | 通知增援部队 |
[28:57] | Tell them to stay at a safe distance. Amador’s not going to lead us | 告诉他们保持距离 除非他认为绝对安全 |
[28:59] | to who he is working for unless he feels absolutely safe. | 否则Amado不会领着我们去见他的老板 |
[29:01] | Coordinating the follow teams now. | 立刻联系增援部队 |
[29:04] | Copy. | 收到 |
[29:13] | What’s your status? | 你那里情况怎样? |
[29:14] | The lower level is all clear. | 地下通道正常 |
[29:19] | So hold your position. | 坚守岗位 |
[29:21] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:26] | It was a false alarm, you all go back to your rooms. | 这是个误报警 大家都回到自己房间去 |
[29:30] | Everything will be ok. | 所有人都会没事的 |
[29:31] | I deactivated the alarm node, but the system still has to cycle down. | 我解除了警报 但系统需要缓冲 |
[29:34] | Well, how long is it going to take? | 需要多久? |
[29:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:37] | I just want to know what the hell is going on. | 我想知道到底怎么了 |
[29:39] | Take it easy, Sir. Everything is fine. | 别紧张 先生 一切正常 |
[29:40] | You just need to relax. | 你需要放松点 |
[29:42] | Well, everything doesn’t seem fine, ok? | 可看起来并不好 不是吗? |
[29:45] | It was a false alarm, it’s no problem. | 只是警铃误响 没什么问题 |
[29:47] | Then why is this guy telling me I can’t run outside. | 那为什么这些人告诉我不准出去 |
[29:49] | Please, Sir, I just need you to go upstairs. | 先生 请你回到楼上去 |
[29:51] | No, not until someone tells me what is going on. | 不 除非有人告诉我发生了什么 |
[29:54] | That’s right. | 对 |
[29:54] | What are those people doing outside? I saw them from my room. | 为什么外面有那么多人? 我从房间里看到的 |
[29:57] | They are wearing gas masks. | 他们带着防毒面具 |
[29:58] | You can’t keep us in here. I want an explanation. | 你不能把我们关在这 我需要个合理解释 |
[30:01] | Please, please, if I can have your attention, I will explain the situation. | 请大家注意 我来解释一下情况 |
[30:08] | I am a federal agent. I am here because about half an hour ago, | 我是一名联邦探员 我之所以出现在这里是因为约半小时前 |
[30:12] | a toxic substance was released outside, around this building. | 有人在酒店外面释放了有毒物质 |
[30:17] | Why didn’t you tell us that before? | 那为什么不早点告诉我们? |
[30:19] | Because we didn’t want people to panic and rush outside and | 因为我们不想引发慌乱 |
[30:21] | expose themselves to this dangerous substance. | 擅自出去会接触到这些危险物质 |
[30:25] | Now, you are safe as long as you stay inside this hotel, | 现在 只要待在酒店里就是安全的 |
[30:29] | but until we get a cleanup crew out there, it’s not safe to go outside. | 但在消毒人员到来之前 外面是不安全的 |
[30:35] | Well, how long are we going to be here? | 那我们要在这待多久? |
[30:36] | Why don’t the phones work? | 为什么电话打不了? |
[30:38] | Please, please, we will work this all out, I promise you. | 一切都会解决的 我保证 |
[30:41] | If you go back to your rooms, everything will be ok. | 回到自己的房间里 所有人都会没事的 |
[30:45] | Excuse me, Agent Dessler, someone got a fire door open. | 打扰一下 Dessler探员 有人打开了防火门 |
[30:49] | Where? | 哪里? |
[30:50] | Signal came from the west side of the hotel. | 信号显示在酒店西侧 |
[30:52] | All those emergency exits feed the same corridor. | 所有的紧急通道都连着同一个走廊 |
[30:55] | All right, I need you to stay here and help my people out. | 好 你留在这里帮忙 |
[30:57] | How do I get there? | 怎么过去? |
[30:58] | Down this corridor to the right, and downstairs. | 沿这条走廊右转 下楼就是 |
[31:00] | All right, people, let’s head back up to your rooms. | 好了 各位 回到自己房间去吧 |
[31:02] | You heard the lady. There is no problem. | 你们也听到了 没有大碍的 |
[31:05] | Yeah, like hell there isn’t. | 真是见鬼 |
[31:06] | Please. Everyone, it’s gonna be just fine. | 请大家配合 一切都会好起来 |
[31:08] | Please, please, Ma’am, back to your room. | 女士 请回到你房间去 |
[31:10] | Please, everyone, it’s gonna be just fine. | 请大家配合 一切都会好起来 |
[31:18] | Stop right there. | 住手 |
[31:20] | I am getting out of here. | 我要离开这 |
[31:24] | I am a federal agent. | 我是联邦探员 |
[31:25] | Now, drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[31:27] | No. I just want to go. | 不 我只想离开 |
[31:28] | It’s not safe to leave. | 离开这里不安全 |
[31:30] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[31:32] | Why isn’t it safe? | 为什么不安全? |
[31:33] | A toxic substance was released outside around this hotel. | 酒店外面被释放了有毒物质 |
[31:37] | You are lying. | 你撒谎 |
[31:38] | No, I am not lying. | 不 我没有 |
[31:40] | No. I know about the man in the storeroom. | 不 我看到了储藏室那个男人 |
[31:42] | I know that something bad is in this hotel. | 我知道酒店里肯定出事了 |
[31:49] | You are right. It is. | 对 是这样 |
[31:52] | That’s why you can’t go outside. | 正因为此 你更不能离开 |
[31:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[31:56] | Everyone in this hotel is going to get very sick. | 酒店里的所有人都会病的很严重 |
[32:01] | Sick? How sick? | 病? 多严重? |
[32:06] | Most of us are going to die. | 大部分人会死去 |
[32:11] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[32:14] | It’s the truth. | 是真的 |
[32:16] | I just want to get home to my wife. | 我要回家见我妻子 |
[32:20] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[32:22] | If you do, you will give this to her. | 如果你去了 你也会传染给他 |
[32:26] | Anyone who leaves this hotel, will spread this disease. | 任何人离开酒店 疾病就会传播 |
[32:31] | Tens of thousands of people could die. | 上万人会被死去 |
[32:34] | You don’t want to be responsible for that, do you? | 你也不想成这个元凶 对吗? |
[32:38] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[32:41] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[32:50] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[33:00] | Now that you know, we have to isolate you. | 现在你也知道了 我们得把你隔离起来 |
[33:06] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[33:12] | Dessler. | 我是Dessler |
[33:13] | We need you back in here. There is a problem. | 你得回来 这里有情况 |
[33:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[33:16] | Someone just started bleeding from the nose and mouth. | 有人开始鼻口出血 |
[33:18] | The blood keeps coming and we can’t stop it. | 血流不止 |
[33:45] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[33:47] | Chief Hendricks. | Hendricks局长来了 |
[33:53] | Chief. | 局长 |
[33:55] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[33:56] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[33:57] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[33:59] | I realize this is an irregular hour for a meeting. | 我知道现在会见并不合适 |
[34:02] | The circumstances are irregular, Mr President. | 情况特殊 总统先生 |
[34:05] | Yes, they are. | 确实 |
[34:06] | I assume you have been briefed on the Milliken case. | 我猜你已经接手了Milliken的案子 |
[34:08] | I know Julia Milliken stated that Mrs Palmer contributed to the death of | 我知道Julia Milliken指认Palmer夫人 |
[34:12] | Alan Milliken by withholding his medication. | 扣下了Alan Milliken的药 导致他死亡 |
[34:17] | Mrs Palmer indicated to our detectives that she was not | Palmer夫人对我们说当晚 |
[34:21] | at Milliken residence this evening, that she was here with you. | 她不在Milliken的住处 她和您在一起 |
[34:25] | Mr. President, my question is: was she? | President先生 我想知道 这是真的吗? |
[34:37] | Yes, she was. | 是 没错 |
[34:43] | Thank you, Mr President. | 谢谢您 总统先生 |
[34:45] | Thank you, Chief Hendricks. | 谢谢你 Hendricks局长 |
[34:48] | Have a good night. | 祝你晚安 |
[34:49] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[34:58] | Is there any reason you can think of that would have prompted Mrs Milliken to accuse Mrs Palmer? | 你觉得Milliken夫人会出于什么动机控告Palmer夫人? |
[35:04] | People do inexplicable things in a moment of crisis, Chief. | 狗急跳墙吧 局长 |
[35:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:13] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[35:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[35:45] | The police chief was just here. | 警察局长刚来过 |
[35:48] | And I told him that you were here with me tonight. | 我告诉他当晚你和我在一起 |
[35:51] | And no one will ever know anything different. | 没人会怀疑 |
[35:54] | I will. | 我会 |
[35:56] | What you have done is unforgivable. | 你犯下不可饶恕的罪孽 |
[35:58] | David, you called me precisely because you needed someone to do your dirty work. | David 你打电话给我是因为你需要有人帮你做这种见不得人的事 |
[36:05] | So don’t turn around and just try to wash your hands of this. | 所以别以为你能跟这一切划清界限 |
[36:08] | Don’t you dare insinuate that I knew what you were about to do. | 你怎么敢含血喷人 |
[36:11] | You took a life. | 你夺走了一条生命 |
[36:15] | It’s not that clear cut, David. | David 你逃不了干系 |
[36:17] | Yes, it is. | 不 |
[36:18] | Alan Milliken is dead because of you. | Alan Milliken是你害死的 |
[36:22] | You needed help with Milliken, and I gave it to you. | 你需要人帮你解决Milliken 我替你办了 |
[36:26] | Neither of us had any idea that it would work out like this. | 我们都没想到会搞成这样 |
[36:30] | So let’s not forget, it did work out in your favor. | 但别忘了 这的确帮了你的忙 |
[36:36] | You should be thanking me. | 你应该感谢我 |
[36:42] | I despise you for what you have done. | 我为你的所作所为感到羞耻 |
[36:46] | And I despise my role in helping you get away with it. | 我也鄙视我自己还帮你开脱 |
[36:53] | Now get out of my sight. | 再也别出现在我面前了 |
[37:17] | Ok, I have got him. | 好 我发现他了 |
[37:18] | Are the following cars in place? | 增援部队已经就位了吗? |
[37:20] | Affirmative, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[37:21] | We have the pursuing cars in position. | 增援已就位 |
[37:46] | Here is your money and travel paper. | 这是你要的钱和护照 |
[37:58] | Move. | 快 |
[38:22] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[38:23] | You get on the radio. | 你去用无线电通知 |
[38:24] | You tell the follow teams to cordon off this entire area. | 告诉支援部队封锁整个区域 |
[38:26] | I don’t want anybody coming down here except for the bomb squad and forensics. | 在排爆组和现场勘查组到来之前 别让任何人靠近这里 |
[38:29] | Two block perimeter around… | 我们需要封锁这两个街区… |
[38:32] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[38:33] | Hello Jack. | 你好 Jack |
[38:34] | I knew you were better than Amador. but… | 我知道你比Amador技高一筹… |
[38:36] | you are not better than me. | 但不见得比我强 |
[38:39] | Amador said you knew me. | Amador说你认识我 |
[38:41] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[38:42] | First thing first, Jack. | 当务之急 Jack |
[38:44] | There are 11 other vials, | 还有11管病毒 |
[38:48] | each containing the same amount of virus that was released at the hotel. | 和在酒店里放出的那管一样 |
[38:52] | I will use them the moment my instructions aren’t followed. | 要是不接受我的要求 我会继续释放 |
[38:57] | What do you want, money? | 你要什么 钱? |
[38:59] | I need you to put me in touch with a friend of yours. | 我要你帮我联系你的一个朋友 |
[39:05] | Everything is going to be ok. | 这一切就会烟消云散 |
[39:10] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[39:18] | Sir.I need phillips,it will be ok. | 先生 叫phillips来 不会有事的 |
[39:21] | They are lying to us. | 他们骗了我们 |
[39:22] | There is something wrong inside the building. | 是酒店里面出了问题 |
[39:24] | It’s inside the building. | 是酒店里面 |
[39:28] | sir,clam down.everyone,on my way. | 先生 请冷静 所有人 听我的 |
[39:32] | Keep away from the doors. Stay back. | 不要靠近大门 回来 |
[39:37] | Hold it right there. | 不许动 |
[39:41] | Step away from the window. | 离窗户远点 |
[39:44] | I said step away from the window. | 我说了离那窗户远点 |
[39:48] | If you try to leave, I will shoot you. | 如果你再试图离开 我会开枪的 |
[40:00] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[40:47] | Mr President, I have Jack Bauer for you. | 总统先生 Jack Bauer的电话 |
[40:50] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[40:54] | Mr President, the man in possession of the Cordilla virus has demanded to speak with you. | 总统先生 持有Cordilla病毒的人想和您谈谈 |
[40:58] | We don’t have a name on him yet, sir. | 我们还不知道他是谁 先生 |
[41:00] | But I do believe that if you don’t speak with him, he’ll release more of the virus. | 但我确信如果你拒绝和他交谈 他会释放更多病毒 |
[41:05] | Unfortunately, Mr President, right now at this time | 非常不幸 总统先生 |
[41:07] | I think you are going to have to give in to this demands. | 现在这情况你只能向他妥协 |
[41:13] | I will speak to him. | 我和他谈谈 |
[41:14] | Yes, sir, I will connect you. | 好 我帮你接通他 |
[41:20] | You’re on with President. | 已经接通总统 |
[41:22] | I’ll make this brief. | 我长话短说 |
[41:24] | As you are no doubt aware, I am in possession of enough of the virus | 相信你已经意识到 我手上有足够的病毒 |
[41:28] | to decimate a good portion of the population of this country. | 能杀死一大批人 |
[41:33] | And as I have shown at the Chandler Plaza Hotel, | 就像我在Chandler Plaza酒店展示的一样 |
[41:38] | I will do so unless you follow the instructions. | 我会故技重施 |
[41:43] | You will be receiving over the next few hours. | 除非你按照接下来几个小时内我的指示去做 |
[41:46] | Do you understand, Mr President? | 明白了吗 总统先生? |
[41:50] | I am listening. | 我在听着 |
[41:52] | You are no longer in control of your country, | 你已无力控制你的国家 |
[41:58] | and if you do not use the full power of your office to execute my wishes, | 如果你不动用你的权利来满足我的要求 |
[42:05] | the virus will be released, and it will be impossible to stop. | 我会继续释放病毒 一切将无法控制 |
[42:15] | You will be hearing from me. | 我过会再打给你 |