时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Almeida Almeida. | |
[00:15] | Tony, it’s me, Gale is dead. | Tony 是我 Gale死了 |
[00:17] | He was suffering so badly. | 他死的时候非常痛苦 |
[00:19] | No one should have to go through what he did. | 谁都不该承受那种痛苦 |
[00:22] | There are children upstairs | 楼上还有很多孩子 |
[00:24] | who are going to die in agony. | 他们也将这么痛苦的死去 |
[00:26] | Michelle, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do for them right now. | Michelle 非常不幸 我们也帮不了他们 |
[00:28] | Actually, there is. | 其实 可以 |
[00:33] | The suicide capsules, for the people down at the hotel. | 给那些酒店的人准备的自杀胶囊 |
[00:37] | It’s against every regulation in the book. | 这违反规定 |
[00:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:42] | Do it. | 就这么办吧 |
[00:46] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[00:51] | The Saunders’ computer file. | 那些关于Saunders的资料 |
[00:53] | What server did you store it on? | 存在哪个服务器上? |
[00:54] | A5 A5. | |
[00:56] | Chase, we got a bomb. | Chase 有炸弹 |
[00:59] | How much time? | 还有多少时间? |
[01:00] | None. | 没了 |
[01:01] | I got it. Go, go! | 我拿到了 走 快走! |
[01:07] | Chappelle Chappelle. | |
[01:08] | Ryan, it’s Jack, almost the entire MI6 office has just been wiped out. | Ryan 我是Jack 几乎整个军情6处都被毁了 |
[01:12] | What? | 什么? |
[01:13] | One of the things that Saunders was trying to destroy | Saunders试图毁掉的东西中 |
[01:15] | was all the information that MI6 had gathered on him. | 有军情6处收集的关于他的资料 |
[01:17] | I managed to retrieve the hard drive. | 我想办法抢回了存储这些资料的硬盘 |
[01:19] | Have you get anything yet? | 你有什么发现吗? |
[01:20] | I am trying to follow the money trail. | 我正试图追踪资金流向 |
[01:22] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[01:23] | To give you your next assignment. | 给你下一个任务 |
[01:25] | There is a man named Ryan Chappelle, regional director of CTU. | 有个叫Ryan Chappelle的 反恐组的地区主管 |
[01:29] | I want him killed. | 我要他死 |
[01:30] | It’s out of the question. | 这不可能 |
[01:32] | Before you decide, | 在你决定之前 |
[01:33] | you might want to drop by the Chandler Plaza Hotel, | 最好去Chandler Plaza酒店参观一下 |
[01:36] | take a good look at what’s happening. | 看看都发生了什么 |
[01:38] | Then imaging the same event taking place at hundreds of locations all over the country. | 再想象一下全国各地发生同样的事 |
[01:42] | You are insane. | 你疯了 |
[01:49] | The following takes place between 6:00 am and 7:00 am. | 以下事件发生于6点至7点之间 |
[01:55] | This office isn’t above the law. | 总统办公室也不能凌驾于法律之上 |
[01:57] | How can I justify authorizing the murder of an innocent man? | 我怎能堂而皇之的草菅人命? |
[02:00] | David, we’re fighting a war. | David 这是一场战争 |
[02:01] | Ryan Chappelle is not a civilian. | Ryan Chappelle不是普通平民 他应该能理解 |
[02:05] | I still can’t order him to be killed. | 我还是不能下令杀了他 |
[02:09] | So what’s the alternative? | 不这么做又能怎么办? |
[02:11] | Yes, David, I know it’s extreme. | David 我知道这样很极端 |
[02:13] | I realize that, but it’s the only move we have here. | 但这是我们唯一的出路 |
[02:17] | Look at what’s happening right now down at the Chandler Plaza. | 看看Chandler Plaza酒店都发生了什么 |
[02:19] | This man Saunders has proven that he will use this virus | 如果你不照他说的做 这个Saunders会用病毒 |
[02:22] | to inflict mass casualties if you don’t do what he says. | 害死更多的人 |
[02:26] | How long am I supposed to let Saunders dictate my actions? | 我还要被Saunders操纵多久? |
[02:29] | How long do I allow him to hold this country hostage? | 他还要拿全国人的安危要挟我多久? |
[02:32] | Until we catch him. | 一直到我们抓到他 |
[02:33] | And if we don’t? | 如果抓不到呢? |
[02:34] | We will. | 会抓到的 |
[02:35] | But until we do, your only option is to sacrifice Chappelle. | 但在那之前 只能牺牲Chappelle |
[02:50] | I handed the hard drive from MI6 over to the IT lab. | 我把从军情6处取来的硬盘交给了信息研究室 |
[02:52] | They are sorting through the data now. | 他们正在整理资料 |
[02:54] | London wants you to debrief them on what went down with MI6. | 伦敦方面想要你说明一下军情6处发生了什么 |
[02:57] | Are we any closer to finding Saunders? | 有关于Saunders的重大发现吗? |
[02:58] | He is using a scrambler phone to contact the President. | 他用一部扰频的手机与总统联系 |
[03:01] | Adam says it could take up to 24 hours to trace his location. | Adam说要追查他的位置大概要24个小时 |
[03:04] | Is that the only search protocol we have got going? | 这是唯一的线索吗? |
[03:06] | Saunders transferred money to Amador using a server somewhere in Los Angeles. | Saunders通过洛杉矶某地的服务器转帐给Amador |
[03:10] | I am trying follow Amador’s money trail to see if it leads back to Saunders. | 我正试着追踪Amador的资金流向看看能否倒查到Saunders那里 |
[03:13] | But you haven’t turned up anything yet. | 但你还是一无所获 |
[03:14] | No. | 对 |
[03:16] | The computer we confiscated from the Go club in Chinatown is a dead end. | 我们从唐人街的Go会所没收的电脑没什么价值 |
[03:19] | I am trying to back trace payments made to Saunders’ offshore accounts. | 我正准备查一下Saunders海外帐户的交易记录 |
[03:22] | Ok, fine. | 好的 |
[03:23] | Jack, the President’s office is holding for you. | Jack 总统办公室的电话 |
[03:25] | Have them transfer the call down here. | 让他们把电话转接到这个房间 |
[03:26] | He asked to speak to you in private. | 他想和你单独谈谈 |
[03:28] | He’s on the line at station seven. | 他在7号线 |
[03:30] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[03:43] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[03:43] | Agent Bauer, please hold for the President. | Bauer探员 请稍候 |
[03:48] | Mr President, I have Jack Bauer for you. | 总统先生 已接通Jack Bauer |
[03:56] | Jack. Jack | |
[03:57] | Mr President. | 总统先生 |
[03:58] | Are you alone right now? | 没人在你身边? |
[03:59] | Yes, sir. | 对 |
[04:00] | Saunders called me a few minutes ago. He has made another demand. | Saunders几分钟前给我打了电话 提出了新的要求 |
[04:03] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[04:05] | This is a hard one, Jack. | 这很难办 Jack |
[04:08] | So I am going to be as direct as I can be. | 我有话直说了 |
[04:10] | He wants Ryan Chappelle dead. | 他要Ryan Chappelle的命 |
[04:13] | I, I am sorry. I don’t understand. | 什 什么 我不明白 |
[04:15] | He wants his body delivered to the train yard downtown. | 他要我们把他的尸体送到市区火车站的主轨旁边 |
[04:18] | Why would Saunders want Chappelle dead? | 为什么Saunders想要Chappelle的命? |
[04:19] | I don’t know. He wouldn’t give me a reason. | 我不知道 他也不会告诉我 |
[04:21] | But he was emphatic about the consequences if his demand wasn’t met. | 他的态度很强硬 如果不能如他所愿 后果不堪设想 |
[04:26] | Jack, Jack | |
[04:28] | I feel as though I’m crossing a line that I will never be able to step back from. | 我感觉正在做一件无法挽回的事 |
[04:33] | So, then you have made your decision. Sir? | 这么说你已经决定了? |
[04:37] | Unless you can suggest a way to handle this. | 除非你能想出个万全之策 |
[04:42] | What time is this supposed to happen? | 最后期限是什么时候? |
[04:43] | 7:00. | 7点 |
[04:46] | Maybe I can find Saunders before then. | 也许我能在那之前找到Saunders |
[04:48] | That’s in less than an hour. | 不到一个小时了 |
[04:50] | Yes, I know, sir. | 我明白 |
[04:51] | I should get going. | 我得抓紧了 |
[04:51] | Jack Jack. | |
[04:54] | I am sorry to put this on you, but I didn’t know who else to call. | 很抱歉我把包袱丢给你 但除了你我不知道该给谁打电话 |
[04:58] | I understand, sir. | 我明白 先生 |
[05:01] | I’ll get back to you. | 我一会打给你 |
[05:05] | Chloe Chloe. | |
[05:07] | What are you doing right now to help find Saunders? | 你们在怎么查Saunders? |
[05:09] | Actually, we are relaying our data streams to division. | 事实上 我们正在把数据上传总部 |
[05:11] | Why are you sending them there? | 为什么? |
[05:12] | Well, they’re the hub now. | 那里现在是信息中心 |
[05:13] | Chappelle has them gathering information for us. | Chappelle让他们给我们收集信息 |
[05:15] | DOD, MI6. | 国防部 军情6处 |
[05:16] | No, forget about that. | 别管这些了 |
[05:17] | I want you to mirror everything they are doing and start your search from here. | 我要你先放下这些 现在就开始调查 |
[05:19] | Ok, what kind of search? | 好 调查什么? |
[05:21] | What’s the largest base of knowledge we have on Saunders? | 我们调查Saunders最多的资料是什么? |
[05:23] | Financial. | 金融方面 |
[05:24] | Ok, follow the bank trails. | 好 顺着这个查 |
[05:25] | I will have to clear it with Chappelle. | 我向Chappelle汇报一下 |
[05:27] | No, you can’t do that. | 不 不行 |
[05:29] | Well, he gave the order. He outranks you, Jack. | 他给我的任务 他职位比你高 Jack |
[05:31] | Chloe, you are gonna do what I asked you, ok? | Chloe 你得按我说的做 好吗? |
[05:33] | And you are not gonna let Chappelle know, you got it? | 还有别让Chappelle知道 明白吗? |
[05:34] | No, I don’t got it. He’s mad at me for, like 12 things. I am not ganna add that to the list. | 不 我不明白 他对我已经一肚子火了 我不想再把他惹毛了 |
[05:38] | Chloe Chloe. | |
[05:40] | Chloe, I wouldn’t ask you to do it like this if it wasn’t very important. | Chloe 若非紧急关头我不会让你这么做 |
[05:45] | Ok, so, please just do this for me. | 请帮我这个忙 |
[05:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:03] | Nearly a third of the people in this hotel are symptomatic, and it’s getting worse every minute. | 酒店几乎三分之一的人都已出现病症 情况还在恶化 |
[06:07] | They should have the choice to end their own lives. | 他们有权结束自己生命 |
[06:11] | The capsules should be there soon. | 胶囊很快会送到 |
[06:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:21] | I realize we have both been talking around this, but… | 我知道你我都在尽量回避这个话题 但… |
[06:25] | If my test comes back positive… | 如果我的检测结果是已感染… |
[06:27] | Michelle, don’t go there. | Michelle 别这么想 |
[06:31] | Sweetheart, we both know my chances of survival are low. | 宝贝 我们都清楚我活下去的希望不大了 |
[06:35] | You still have a chance, and while there’s still a chance, | 还有希望 你还有希望 |
[06:38] | I don’t want to talk about this. | 我不想再提这个了 |
[06:39] | Ok, just… | 好 只是… |
[06:46] | no matter what, I just want you to know, | 不管怎样 我想要你知道 |
[06:50] | the last 3 years have been the best years of my life. | 过去的三年是我一生中最美好的时光 |
[06:57] | I should be there with you. | 我应该在你身边的 |
[07:00] | You are. | 你已经在了 |
[07:02] | No, it’s not the same. | 不 这不一样 |
[07:10] | The best thing you can do for me right now | 你现在能为我做的 |
[07:12] | is to make sure those capsules get here. | 就是确保那些胶囊送到这里 |
[07:15] | I will do my best. | 我会尽力 |
[07:19] | I know you will. | 我相信 |
[07:39] | Tony, I need to speak to you. | Tony 我得和你谈谈 |
[07:46] | Yeah | 对 |
[07:47] | Did she get the test results back yet? | 她拿到检测报告了吗? |
[07:49] | No, they won’t have them back for another hour yet. | 没 还要等一个小时 |
[07:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[07:55] | Do you know if Saunders and Chappelle had any history, if their paths had ever crossed? | 你知不知道Saunders和Chappelle过去是否有过接触 他们之间有没有什么联系? |
[08:00] | Not that I am aware of. | 我不清楚 |
[08:03] | What kind of connection are you looking for? | 你在找什么样的联系? |
[08:05] | The kind that would make Saunders want Chappelle killed. | 让Saunders对Chappelle起杀心的联系 |
[08:09] | Because that’s exactly what he just ordered the President to do. | 因为他已经要总统这么做了 |
[08:12] | By 7:00 a.m., he wants Ryan Chappelle dead. | 在7点之前 他要看到Ryan Chappelle的尸体 |
[08:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:17] | That’s what I am trying to figure out. | 这正是我想知道的 |
[08:21] | And the President put this on you. | 总统让你来解决 |
[08:29] | I don’t know what I am going to do if we don’t find Saunders by 7:00. | 我不知道如果7点以前还找不到Saunders该怎么办 |
[08:34] | Have you told Ryan about this? | 你告诉Ryan了吗? |
[08:36] | No, not yet. | 没还没有 |
[08:39] | I should probably change his security clearance before you do. | 在那之前我得先改一下他的安全密码 |
[08:42] | You really think he is a flight risk? | 你认为他会逃跑? |
[08:43] | We can’t take a chance right now. | 我们不能冒险 |
[08:45] | We have to find Saunders. | 必须找到Saunders |
[08:46] | I will get Chappelle to send all his data over to Chloe. | 我去让Chappelle把他的资料都传给Chloe |
[08:48] | You prepare her and whoever else you can spare to sort through it. | 你再尽量分些人手和她一起整理这些资料 |
[08:51] | They are gonna want to know what’s going on. | 他们也许想知道怎么回事 |
[08:52] | They don’t need to know. | 他们没必要知道这么清楚 |
[08:54] | I will take care of it. | 我来办吧 |
[08:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:59] | – Chloe. – Yeah. | – Chloe – 请讲 |
[09:02] | I need you to put all your protocols on hold for at least an hour. | 我要你暂时放下手上的工作 |
[09:04] | Got it. | 明白 |
[09:09] | What did the President want to talk to you about? | 总统和你说了些什么? |
[09:11] | You. | 关于你 |
[09:13] | Me? | 我? |
[09:15] | What about me? | 我的事? |
[09:16] | Ryan, come with me. | Ryan 来 |
[09:20] | Just take a seat. | 先坐下 |
[09:30] | What’s going on here, Jack? | 怎么了 Jack? |
[09:32] | Saunders called in with another demand. | Saunders打电话来提了新的要求 |
[09:33] | What does he want now? | 他又想要干什么? |
[09:39] | Jack Jack. | |
[09:41] | He wants you killed. | 他要你的命 |
[09:47] | Is this some kind of a joke? | 不是在开玩笑吧? |
[09:49] | It’s no joke, Ryan. | 不是 Ryan |
[09:50] | He’s threatened to release the virus into the main population unless we deliver your body by 7:00 a.m. | 他威胁说如果7点以前我们不把你的尸体送到指定位置 他就释放病毒 |
[09:57] | What, did Palmer actually go along with this? | 什么 Palmer决定妥协了? |
[10:02] | My god, Jack. | 我的上帝 Jack |
[10:04] | He has proven he will use the virus. The President had no choice. | 他已证明会继续放毒 总统别无选择 |
[10:06] | So he sent you to kill me? | 那总统让你来取我的命? |
[10:08] | Not if we can find Saunders before 7:00 a.m. | 假如7点之前找不到Saunders |
[10:10] | Oh, great, that gives us a lot of time, doesn’t it? | 哦 太好了 时间多着呢 不是吗? |
[10:15] | I, I don’t understand this, why me? | 我 我不明白 为什么是我? |
[10:18] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[10:19] | Ryan, I need you to think real hard. | Ryan 你得仔细想想 |
[10:21] | Do you have any past connection with Saunders that we don’t know about? | 你和Saunders有没有过我们都不知道的过去? |
[10:23] | No. | 没有 |
[10:24] | The first time I heard the name Stephen Saunders was today. | 我今天才第一次听说Stephen Saunders这个名字 |
[10:28] | The money transactions that you have been investigating that’s what must have triggered this. | 你一直在调查资金动向 也许是这个原因 |
[10:31] | I haven’t had the chance to trace them to Saunders yet. | 我还没追查到Saunders |
[10:33] | The fact that he wants you dead. | 事实上 他想要你的命 |
[10:35] | That proves that they lead back to him. | 这证明你接着查下去肯定能找到他 |
[10:38] | And you expect to figure this out by 7:00? | 你指望在7点之前能弄明白? |
[10:40] | Finding Saunders in time is the only way to keep you alive. | 尽快找到Saunders是你唯一的活路 |
[10:44] | And I will use everything in my disposal to do that. | 我会想尽一切办法 |
[10:49] | Ryan, I need your help. | Ryan 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:52] | I need all your files, and I mean everything sent over to Chloe’s desk so she can start going through it. | 我要你所有的文件 把它们交给Chloe 让她接着查 |
[11:11] | I am sorry, Ryan. | 很抱歉 Ryan |
[11:15] | Let’s find this guy. | 让我们找出这个混蛋 |
[11:43] | What have you got, Ryan? | 你发现什么了 Ryan? |
[11:45] | I found Saunders’ offshore bank account in the Caymans. | 我找到了Saunders在Caymans银行的海外帐户 |
[11:47] | I was able to access his account information off their network, but it’s encrypted. | 我从银行的网络进入了他的帐户 但被加密了 |
[11:51] | Another brick wall. | 又是个难题 |
[11:53] | Just send it over to Chloe’s desk. | 全交给Chloe吧 |
[11:55] | If anyone can break the encryption, she can. | 她也许能破解密码 |
[11:56] | Not in the time that we have. | 来不及了 |
[11:58] | You don’t know that, Ryan. | 未必 Ryan |
[11:59] | It has to be now, Jack, now. | 必须现在 Jack 现在 |
[12:01] | This is it. | 就是这样 |
[12:02] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗? |
[12:04] | Of course you understand. | 你当然一清二楚 |
[12:06] | You are the one who is going to kill me. | 你是来杀我的 |
[12:09] | We are doing everything we can. | 我们在尽最大努力 |
[12:13] | Don’t you realize the possibility that this might not even be relevant? | 你有没有想过根本与这这帐户不相干? |
[12:18] | Saunders knows if he kills me, it doesn’t kill the investigation. | Saunders知道杀了我 调查也不会中止 |
[12:21] | He might want me dead for something else I know, | 也许我知道别的什么事他才想杀我 |
[12:23] | something I haven’t made a connection with yet. | 一些和我暂时还不知道的事 |
[12:25] | Well, then think, Ryan, think. | 那就仔细想想 Ryan 仔细想想 |
[12:27] | But don’t give in to this bastard. | 别向那个混蛋投降 |
[12:29] | With all of us working together, we are going to find this guy, ok? | 我们齐心协力 一定能找到他 好吗? |
[12:35] | Send the encrypted account over to Chloe’s desk, I will explain it to her. Come on. | 把加密的帐号交给Chloe处理 我来给她解释 快 |
[12:40] | Chloe, Ryan is forwarding a file to you. | Chloe Ryan有些资料发给你 |
[13:17] | Please let me, let me call my wife. | 求求你 让我给我妻子打个电话 |
[13:22] | I am sorry, we are still under orders to keep what’s going on secret, so we don’t create panic. | 对不起 我们还得继续封锁所有消息 以防造成恐慌 |
[13:26] | Yeah, I won’t tell her anything, and your people can listen in. | 我知道 我什么也不说 你可以派人监听 |
[13:31] | That order comes directly from the President. | 这是总统直接下达的命令 |
[13:34] | I have done everything I can do to help you, please. | 我已经倾尽所能帮你了 求求你 |
[13:42] | I just want, I just want to hear her voice, please. | 我只想 我只想听听她的声音 求你了 |
[13:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:52] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[14:06] | Can I have your attention, please. | 请大家注意 |
[14:11] | What I’m about to tell you will be difficult to hear, | 我接下来要说的你们也许不愿意听 |
[14:15] | but it’s important that you have all the information so you can each make your own decision. | 但这很重要 掌握所有信息你们才能作自己的决定 |
[14:23] | First, I want all of you to know that … | 首先 我要你们知道… |
[14:27] | once symptoms of infection appear, | 一旦出现感染的病症 |
[14:31] | there is no chance of recovery. | 就无法治愈 |
[14:37] | As the virus progresses, it attacks the body’s organs and major blood vessels. | 随着病毒的深入 它会攻击人体器官和主要血管 |
[14:42] | This process is extremely painful. | 极其痛苦 |
[14:46] | The estimated time of death is within 6 hours. | 在6小时内会致人死亡 |
[14:50] | I am telling you all of this as directly as possible because | 我尽可能直话直说是因为 |
[14:55] | we can offer each of you an alternative | 我们能给你们另一种选择 |
[14:58] | Some pills you can take | 有一些药丸 |
[15:00] | that will basically make you feel like you are going to sleep. | 服下后你们会平静的死去 |
[15:08] | It will be up to each one of you to decide when, | 由你们自己决定何时 |
[15:12] | and if you want to use these drugs. | 还有是否使用这些药丸 |
[15:18] | They will be available shortly. | 这些药物很快会被送到 |
[15:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:29] | Michelle, we have a situation. | Michelle 有麻烦了 |
[15:31] | A woman came forward to tell us she can’t find the man she was here with. | 一个女人说她找不到和她一起来的男人了 |
[15:33] | She hasn’t seen him for a few hours. | 她已经几个小时没看到他了 |
[15:35] | Are you sure he is not in isolation? | 你确定不在隔离区? |
[15:37] | Yeah, we let her look. | 是 我们带她看了 |
[15:39] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么? |
[15:40] | That’s part of the problem. She claims she doesn’t know. | 这也是个问题 她说她不知道 |
[15:47] | I am agent Michelle Dessler. | 我是联邦探员Michelle Dessler |
[15:49] | I am Kathy, Kathy McCartney. | 我叫Kathy 全名Kathy McCartney |
[15:51] | You realize how important it is that we account for everyone who may have been infected. | 你也知道现在控制住所有感染的人有多重要 |
[15:54] | Yes, that’s why I came forward. | 对 我正是为此而来 |
[15:56] | We need you to be completely honest. | 你必须诚实 |
[15:58] | I am. | 我没撒谎 |
[15:59] | All I know is that his name is Bill, and I am not even sure if that’s real. | 我只知道他叫Bill 我甚至不知道是不是真名 |
[16:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[16:06] | We met tonight at a club on hill, | 我们今天在山上的一家具乐部相识 |
[16:08] | and we really connected, so we decided to come here. | 我们很来电 所以到这儿来了 |
[16:13] | Who booked the room? | 谁定的房间? |
[16:14] | I did. | 是我 |
[16:15] | Do you remember the last time you saw him? | 你上次见到他是什么时候? |
[16:17] | Oh, we fell asleep together in the room, | 我们在屋里睡着了 |
[16:20] | and when the fire alarm woke me up, he was gone. | 后来火警的声音吵醒了我们 他就出去了 |
[16:22] | Do you remember what time you fell asleep? | 你有没有印象几点睡的? |
[16:24] | I know exactly, I looked at the clock., it was 4:02. | 我记得很清楚 我看了下表 4点02分 |
[16:29] | Stay here, please. | 呆在这 |
[16:32] | If she is right about the time, | 如果她没记错时间 |
[16:35] | then this man was in the hotel when the virus was released | 病毒释放的时候 那男子还在酒店内 |
[16:38] | and he got out of the building before it was completely locked down. | 在完全隔离后 他离开了酒店 |
[16:41] | Is it possible he is hiding somewhere in the hotel? | 有没有可能他躲在酒店的某个角落? |
[16:43] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[16:45] | We have accounted for everyone in the guest rooms, | 我们把所有人都控制在客房里 |
[16:46] | and we have done an infrared sweep of all the public areas. | 还用红外线扫描了所有公共区域 |
[16:51] | Ed, get a forensic team up to her room, dust for prints. | Ed 叫现场调查组到她房间去 取指纹 |
[16:55] | There will be dozens of people’s prints in there. | 那可能有成百上千的指纹 |
[16:56] | Just do it. | 执行命令 |
[16:57] | This is agent Miller. We need a forensic team right now. | 我是Miller探员 我们需要现场勘查小组 |
[16:59] | Kathy, I need you to come with me. | Kathy 你得跟我来 |
[17:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:02] | You need to show me every surface that Bill may have touched. | 你得告诉我所有那个Bill可能碰过的地方 |
[17:05] | Come on. | 快 |
[17:09] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[17:12] | Chloe needs as much processing power as she can get. | Chloe需要更强的分析网络 |
[17:14] | I need you to open up another socket in the network for her. | 我要你再给她一个端口 |
[17:17] | How’s he going? | 他怎么样了? |
[17:22] | He’s scared. | 他吓坏了 |
[17:23] | All right, Chase has a strike team assembled. | Chase已经集合了一支作战队 |
[17:25] | They’re ready to go as soon as we get a location on Saunders. | 一旦发现Saunders的行踪 他们随时可以出发 |
[17:27] | Also, I ordered you a helicopter from air tactical. | 另外我从空中作战部那给你安排了一架直升机 |
[17:29] | Train yard has all the way across town. | 火车站那里交通繁忙 |
[17:31] | We can’t afford to be slowed down by rush hour traffic. | 我们不能把时间浪费在交通上 |
[17:33] | Ok, good. | 好的 |
[17:34] | I will get the socket open for Chloe. | 我马上给Chloe分配端口 |
[17:35] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[17:36] | Jack, the bank used deep encryption. We are going to have to use a password crack. | Jack 银行的密码很复杂 我们准备暴力破解 |
[17:40] | How long is that going to take? | 需要多少时间? |
[17:42] | It’ll take as long as 90 minutes. | 大概90分钟 |
[17:43] | We don’t have that much time. | 来不及了 |
[17:44] | I am doing the best I can. Maybe it would help if you told us why this is overriding other protocols. | 我已经尽力了 或许你应该告诉我为什么这个如此重要 |
[17:48] | The only thing you need to know is I need these files decrypted now. | 你只需要知道我现在就要解密这些文件 |
[17:50] | I am doing my very best. Your tone of voice is not exactly a morale booster. | 我正竭尽所能 你的话丝毫不能鼓舞士气 |
[17:54] | Chloe, please just do it. | Chloe 按我所的做 |
[17:58] | Chloe, let me help, we can parallel process. | Chloe 我来帮你 我们并联处理 |
[18:00] | Ok, good idea. | 好 好主意 |
[18:12] | Oh, Ryan. | 哦 Ryan |
[18:25] | I am sorry, Mr Chappelle. We are not allowed to let you leave. | 很抱歉 Chappelle先生 你不能离开 |
[18:28] | What? | 什么? |
[18:29] | Please return to CTU, sir. | 请回到反恐组 先生 |
[18:30] | Who the hell do you think… | 你以为你在和谁… |
[18:31] | We have orders. | 我们奉命行事 |
[18:32] | From who? | 谁? |
[18:34] | I am regional director, I countermand any order you have been given. | 我是地区主管 我撤销所有你接到的命令 |
[18:36] | Ryan Ryan. | |
[18:38] | What the hell’s going on here, Jack? | 到底怎么了Jack? |
[18:40] | Why aren’t I being allowed to leave the building? | 为什么我不能离开这栋大厦? |
[18:46] | You think I am trying to run? | 你以为我要逃? |
[18:49] | I am going outside to smoke a cigarette. | 我只是想出去抽根烟 |
[18:51] | I wouldn’t condemn millions of people to death so I could live. | 我不会拿上百万条人命换我一条活路 |
[18:56] | Let me see the cigarettes. | 给我看看你的烟 |
[19:02] | These men will escort you back to holding. | 他们会护送你去留滞室 |
[19:05] | I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[19:06] | I am not asking, Ryan. | 我不是在征求你的意见 Ryan |
[19:08] | Under the authority given to me by the President of the United States, | 我有国家总统授予我的权力 |
[19:10] | I am ordering you. | 我命令你 |
[19:48] | Tony, it’s me. We have a problem. | Tony 是我 有麻烦了 |
[19:50] | We just determined a man who was exposed to the virus got out of the hotel | 刚才确定有一名男子接触病毒后离开了酒店 |
[19:53] | Son of a bitch. How’d that happen? | 该死的 怎么会这样? |
[19:55] | He must have slipped out right before we reinforced the perimeter. | 他是在增强警戒之前逃出去的 |
[19:58] | It’s likely he had no idea he’d been exposed. | 好像他并不知道自己已接触病毒 |
[20:00] | Have you notified Health Services? | 有没有通知卫生署? |
[20:02] | Yeah, they are aware of the situation. | 有 他们已经知道了 |
[20:04] | The problem is, we don’t know who he is. | 问题是 我们不知道他在哪 |
[20:05] | He wasn’t a registered guest. | 他没有登记过 |
[20:07] | What was he doing inside the hotel? | 他到酒店干什么去的? |
[20:10] | Having a one night stand. | 一夜情 |
[20:12] | The woman he was with came forward. | 和他一夜风流的女人来告诉我们情况 |
[20:13] | Any sign of him on the surveillance cameras? | 监控录像有没有发现? |
[20:15] | Nothing at the front desk, and no one seems to have seen him come or go. | 前台这里没有 似乎没人看到他进出 |
[20:19] | What are we doing to find him? | 那怎么办? |
[20:20] | Our best shot to ID him is off prints. | 最大希望是提取指纹核对了 |
[20:22] | We have already pulled dozens from all the obvious surfaces, | 我们已经从显要处提取了很多 |
[20:24] | light switches bathroom fixtures. | 灯具开关 洗浴间等 |
[20:26] | All right, look, send the prints over to us, we will work them up. | 好的 听着 把这些指纹传过来 我们来查 |
[20:28] | See what else you can find off this woman. | 看看从那女人那里还能发现什么 |
[20:29] | Got it. | 明白 |
[20:31] | – It’s all I can remember. – OK. | – 我记得的就这么多了 – 好 |
[20:35] | I am sorry I can’t be more helpful. | 对不起我帮不了你们 |
[20:37] | No, you are doing great. | 不 你已经帮了我们很多 |
[20:38] | Let’s just go over this one more time. | 你再回想一遍 |
[20:40] | The two of you came into the room… | 你们两个进入房间… |
[20:41] | I had the key, | 我拿着钥匙 |
[20:43] | so I am the one who opened the door. | 是我开的门 |
[20:46] | We didn’t turn the lights on or off. | 我们没开灯 |
[20:49] | Did he go over to the window draw the blinds? | 他有没有去放下窗帘? |
[20:51] | No, we just started kissing right away. | 没有 我们立刻开始接吻 |
[20:53] | Where were you standing? | 你站在哪里? |
[20:56] | I was here, by the bed. | 在这 床边 |
[20:57] | And then what happened? | 然后呢? |
[20:59] | He started taking my clothes off. | 他开始脱我的衣服 |
[21:01] | The clothes you are wearing now? | 你现在穿的? |
[21:03] | Yeah. He pulled my shirt over my head and then my pants and then… | 对 他脱了我的上衣 然后是裤子 然后 |
[21:08] | I need your belt. | 我需要你的皮带 |
[21:16] | Miller, try the buckle. | Miller 查一下皮带扣 |
[21:23] | Prints look like hers. | 像是她自己的指纹 |
[21:30] | Hold it. | 等一下 |
[21:31] | I got a partial thumb. | 我找到了一个局部拇指纹 |
[21:32] | It’s not hers? | 不是她的? |
[21:33] | Checking | 我在核对 |
[21:36] | No. She’s got inverse swirls. This print doesn’t. | 不是 她的拇指是反向螺旋 这个不是 |
[21:39] | Upload it to CTU, now. | 把这个上传给反恐组 现在 |
[21:41] | If we don’t find this guy before he becomes symptomatic, we might be looking at an outbreak. | 如果不能在他病发前找到他 恐怕病毒会泛滥 |
[22:11] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[22:13] | I had a client meeting. | 和客户谈点事 |
[22:16] | I told you that I wouldn’t come home if it went too late. | 我不是告诉过你 太晚我就不回来了 |
[22:18] | That’s right. | 好吧 |
[22:20] | I kind of wish you would have called.I was worried. | 我希望你打电话说一声 我很担心 |
[22:23] | I didn’t want to wake you up. | 我不想吵醒你 |
[22:44] | Jack, I think I am getting something. | Jack 有发现 |
[22:47] | Applying the last layer of key words, | 在尝试了最后一组密码后 |
[22:50] | it worked, we cracked the decryption. | 成功了 密码被破解 |
[22:52] | We have access to Saunders’ bank account. | 我们进入了Saunders的银行帐号 |
[22:54] | Go into the header, tell me what address they have got on him. | 查询户头 看看能不能找到地址 |
[22:56] | There is several across the country, one in Los Angels. | 国内有很多处 有一处在洛杉矶 |
[22:58] | An apartment downtown, 5 minutes from here. | 市区里的一个公寓 距这大概五分钟的路程 |
[23:00] | How do we know the address is real? | 我们怎么确定这地址是真的? |
[23:01] | Every time the money is moved, the bank confirms the physical location of that call. | 每次转帐 银行都会确认地址 |
[23:04] | Saunders called in a transfer 45 minutes ago from that address. | Saunders45分钟前在那里转移了一笔钱 |
[23:08] | I will call Chase. | 我通知Chase |
[23:09] | Tell him not to go in hard. | 告诉他保持隐蔽 |
[23:10] | Saunders can’t see us coming. | 不能被Saunders发现 |
[23:11] | Good work. Great work. | 干的好 太棒了 |
[23:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:15] | Open it. | 开门 |
[23:18] | Ryan, I think we found Saunders. | Ryan 我们发现Saunders了 |
[23:21] | Through his bank account? | 通过银行帐户? |
[23:22] | Yeah. 45 minutes ago he made a call from an apartment not far from here. | 对 45分钟前他刚在那里打过电话 |
[23:25] | Chase is leading a strike team over there now. | Chase正率队过去 |
[23:27] | Good, Jack. Thank God. | 太好了 Jack 感谢上帝 |
[23:31] | Ryan, we still need to go over to the train yard. | Ryan 我们还是得去趟火车站 |
[23:35] | Now? | 现在? |
[23:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[23:37] | We have to be in place before the deadline, | 我们得在最后期限之前到达那 |
[23:39] | just in case the strike team isn’t successful. | 以防作战队失败 |
[23:41] | But you said they know he was there 45 minutes ago. | 但你刚才说他45分钟前还在那 |
[23:44] | Ryan, this is just a precaution. | Ryan 这只是备用之策 |
[23:46] | We have to do it until we have him in custody, you know that. | 在抓到他之前必须这样做 你应该明白 |
[23:49] | I have got a helicopter waiting for us over in the north annex, but we should go now. | 直升机已经就绪 在北楼楼顶 我们得马上出发 |
[23:53] | All right, Jack. | 好吧 Jack |
[23:54] | Ok. | 好的 |
[24:09] | We will be in touch as soon as we are airborne. | 升空后再联系 |
[24:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:14] | Mr Chappelle, division called to confirm your 3:00 briefing. | Chappelle先生 总部打来电话询问你3点的简报 |
[24:17] | Is that still good? | 一切照常吗? |
[24:18] | Sure. | 对 |
[24:37] | Mr President. | 总统先生 |
[24:39] | Helen Stuppen from the LA Times just called my office. | 洛杉矶时报的Helen刚给我打电话 |
[24:42] | She was asking about some kind of toxic accident at the Chandler Plaza Hotel, | 询问Chandler Plaza酒店的病毒事件 |
[24:47] | and if it was connected to the red alert. | 以及是否与红色预警有关 |
[24:49] | What exactly did she say? | 她说了些什么? |
[24:53] | Not much. She was fishing. | 不多 她想套我们的话 |
[24:57] | Mr President, I appreciate that you need to keep certain things from me, | 总统先生 我明白有些事情 你不能说 |
[25:01] | but this story will get out, and when it does, I’ll need to have answers. | 但有些事情总归瞒不住 一旦传了出去 我需要些解释 |
[25:04] | Jerry is right, David. | Jerry是对的 David |
[25:06] | And the soon we bring him into the loop, the better he can handle the press. | 让他也了解情况 有助于他应付媒体 |
[25:15] | A weaponized virus was released into that hotel’s ventilation system. | 一种病毒在酒店的通风系统内被散播 |
[25:25] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[25:29] | When will you go public with this? | 你准备什么时候公开此事? |
[25:31] | Once we are sure that the virus has been contained and there is no longer a threat. | 只要确认病毒被控制住不再有威胁 |
[25:35] | And how certain are you that it will be contained? | 你确定能控制住病毒? |
[25:38] | We are doing everything possible. | 我们会尽最大的努力 |
[25:43] | Yes, sir. | 我明白了 |
[26:04] | Jack. Jack | |
[26:06] | Tony said you are not coming with me to get Saunders. | Tony说你不和我们一起抓Saunders |
[26:08] | That’s right. You and Baker are heading up the strike team. | 对 你和Baker带队去 |
[26:11] | Wait. I don’t understand. Saunders is the priority. | 等下 我不懂 Saunders不是首要目标吗 |
[26:14] | I’ve ordered Jack downtown to answer a few more questions. | Jack还要去市区执行别的任务 |
[26:20] | You know what, Ryan, | 你知道吗 Ryan |
[26:22] | all you do is put obstacles in our way. | 你这么做是乱弹琴 |
[26:23] | We have a chance to get Saunders. | 现在有机会抓到Saunders |
[26:25] | We need our best people. | 我们需要精英力量 |
[26:25] | You tie us down with your bureaucratic BS. | 你的官僚作风让我们束手束脚 |
[26:27] | Chase. Chase | |
[26:30] | Those are the orders. | 这是命令 |
[26:37] | What’s going on, Jack? | 怎么了 Jack? |
[26:40] | Just take care of the strike team. | 你只管带好作战队就是 |
[27:57] | Any sign that he is in there? | 他在里面吗? |
[28:00] | I can’t get a visual inside. | 我看不清 |
[28:14] | We have got 3 men outside the building. | 楼外有3个男人 |
[28:16] | We can take them out with a sniper. | 我们可以让狙击手干掉他们 |
[28:19] | No, we can’t do that. | 不 不行 |
[28:20] | If we miss, Saunders will know we are here. | 如果失手 Saunders就会知道我们来了 |
[28:22] | I want to do this up close. | 我想在近处解决他们 |
[28:24] | The building is out in the open, they will see us coming from a block away. | 这栋楼门口非常开阔 他们很远就能发现我们 |
[28:26] | That’s why Saunders picked the place. | 这也是为什么Saunders藏身于此 |
[28:28] | I don’t see how we get to them before they can warn Saunders. | 我想不出怎么才能不惊动Saunders |
[28:33] | I do. | 我有办法 |
[28:42] | They are grounding flights from LAX. | 所有飞机都已停飞 |
[28:45] | Did all the couriers get out with their vials? | 所有行动人员都带好病毒出发了吗? |
[28:47] | New York, Washington, San Francisco made it through. | 纽约 华盛顿 旧金山的都已成功抵达 |
[28:49] | They are on their way. | 他们已经快到指定位置 |
[28:51] | I rerouted Las Vegas. Our man is driving there now. | 我让去拉斯维加斯的改成开车去 他们正在路上 |
[28:54] | But we missed Chicago and Cleveland. | 但芝加哥和克利夫兰可能到不了了 |
[28:57] | Did you revise the casualty projections? | 有没有大概的伤亡估计? |
[28:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:00] | Just give me the number. | 告诉我数字 |
[29:02] | 2 to 5 million dead within the first 48 hours. | 48小时内能造成200到500万人死亡 |
[29:07] | Good enough. | 很好 |
[29:08] | Sir, there is a chance that the outbreak will spread beyond the Americas. | 先生 病毒可能会蔓延到别的国家 |
[29:12] | We’ll be fine. Don’t worry. | 没事的 别担心 |
[29:24] | Tony, we got results back on the fingerprint from the hotel. | Tony 酒店的指纹分析结果出来了 |
[29:28] | What do you got? | 什么情况? |
[29:29] | If it had been a complete print obviously there should be only one true match. | 如果指纹是完整的 那肯定只有一个匹配 |
[29:32] | But because it’s a partial, we get results from anyone whose fingerprints match that particular guardant. | 但因为是局部的 我们找到了很多吻合的 |
[29:37] | How many potential matches we talking about? | 有多少? |
[29:40] | The FBI database gave us almost 300 possibilities. | 联邦调查局档案里有大概300个 |
[29:46] | All right, look, upload those pictures to Michelle at the hotel. Have that woman go through them. | 好吧 把这些资料传给Michelle 让那个女人来辨认 |
[29:49] | Ok, I am on it. | 好 我这就去办 |
[29:50] | Tony, Ryan Chappelle on line 3 | Tony 你的电话 是Ryan Chappelle 在3号线 |
[30:01] | Ryan. Ryan | |
[30:02] | What’s taking Edmunds so long? | Edmunds怎么这么久? |
[30:04] | Has he even called in yet? | 他有没有打电话来? |
[30:05] | He’s moving his strike team into position around Saunders’ building right now. | 他已经率队到达Saunders的藏身处 |
[30:08] | What are they waiting for? Why haven’t they gone in? | 他们还在等什么? 为什么还不行动? |
[30:11] | They are preparing a covert entry, Ryan. | 他们不想打草惊蛇 Ryan |
[30:13] | It takes a little time. | 需要点时间准备 |
[30:14] | Well, get on them, Tony, get those men into that building. | 让他们上 Tony 让他们行动 |
[30:16] | Ryan, Chase is running this operation on the ground, he needs to make this call. | Ryan Chase负责这次行动 应该让他来指挥 |
[30:20] | Ryan, Chase knows what’s at stake here. | Ryan Chase明白现在的局势 |
[30:23] | He’s going to go in when it’s safe. Just try and relax. | 时机一到他们会立即行动 耐心点 放松 |
[30:26] | Ryan, you still there? | Ryan 你还在听吗? |
[30:28] | I am here. | 我在 |
[30:29] | All right, I am hooking you up to the real time com feed. | 我把行动实时通讯转给你 |
[30:31] | Good. | 好 |
[30:34] | Tony, I have got a visual on the train yard. | Tony 我看到火车站了 |
[30:36] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:25] | There’s no one in the lobby. | 大厅里没人 |
[32:27] | Baker and I are moving up the stairs. | Baker和我从楼下进攻 |
[32:29] | Graves and Martinez are coming down from the roof. | Graves和Martinez从楼上包抄 |
[33:05] | Guard at the top of the stairs has been taken out. | 楼梯口的警卫已经被干掉 |
[33:07] | We are proceeding down the hall. | 我们正向门口推进 |
[33:25] | We got one man by the door. | 门口有人把守 |
[33:27] | We have got to move fast. On my lead. | 我们得速战速决 我先冲 |
[33:51] | Set. | 好了 |
[34:01] | Clear. | 确认安全 |
[34:03] | No one is here. | 这里没人 |
[34:11] | It’s a switching node. | 这是个中转路由器 |
[34:14] | He’s been relaying calls from this location. Damn it | 他所有的通讯都是由此转发 该死 |
[34:49] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[34:51] | You underestimate me, Jack. | Jack 你低估我了 |
[34:54] | Saunders, why are you doing this? | Saunders 你为何要如此? |
[34:55] | Even if I told you, you wouldn’t understand. | 告诉你 你也不会明白 |
[34:58] | Try me. | 不见得 |
[35:00] | Tell your people not to bother tracing that relay. | 告诉你的人别费劲追踪那个中转路由器了 |
[35:02] | I have already switched to another node. | 我已经换了一个 |
[35:05] | Stephen. Stephen | |
[35:06] | A van will be arriving shortly. | 一会有辆货车过来 |
[35:10] | Leave Chappelle’s body with the driver. | 把Chappelle的尸体留给司机 |
[35:11] | Do not attempt to follow the van. | 别企图跟踪他 |
[35:16] | If you don’t follow my directions, I will release the virus immediately. | 不按我说的做 我马上会继续投毒 |
[36:00] | Can I have everyone’s attention, please. | 请大家注意 |
[36:03] | These are the drugs agent Dessler told you about earlier. | 这些是刚才Dessler探员提到的药丸 |
[36:07] | Anyone who wants to exercise this option can step forward. | 想要的上前一步 |
[36:42] | Michelle. Michelle | |
[36:43] | Did you find a match? | 查到了吗? |
[36:45] | Partial thumbprint gave us a few hundred possibles, which we narrowed down to a dozen men. | 指纹残缺 有很多种可能 |
[36:49] | We uploaded the pictures, Ms Mccartney is looking at them now. | 我收集好了照片 Mccartney女士正在看 |
[36:55] | That’s not him. | 不是 |
[36:58] | No, no. | 不是 不是 |
[37:04] | This one, I think that’s him. | 这个 是他 |
[37:06] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[37:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:11] | I am sure. | 我肯定 |
[37:14] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[37:20] | Are you ok, William. | 你没事吧 William |
[37:21] | You have been in there for awhile. | 你在里面呆了很久了 |
[37:24] | I have some kind of bug. | 我有点不舒服 |
[37:26] | You want me to make some tea? | 我给你泡杯茶吧? |
[37:29] | No, I am fine. | 不用 没事的 |
[37:31] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:34] | Yeah, I got to go to the office. I have a staff meeting. | 我得去上班去了 有个会要开 |
[37:38] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[38:02] | Kaufman. Kaufman | |
[38:02] | This is Jack. Have you got satellite coverage on my position now? | 我是Jack 有没有从卫星定位系统发现我的位置? |
[38:06] | Not yet, but I will reposition. | 还没有 我马上定位 |
[38:07] | There is a black van, no plates. | 有一辆黑色无牌货车 |
[38:08] | I am sure they are gonna use counter measures, but do everything you can do to follow it. | 他们肯定有防范 但不管你用什么方法一定要跟住他 |
[38:11] | Ok | 好 |
[38:20] | We have to go, Ryan. | 我们得去了 Ryan |
[38:41] | My legs are shaking. | 我的腿在抖 |
[38:44] | I have got you. | 我明白 |
[39:08] | Ryan, is there anyone you want to talk to? | Ryan 你还想和谁说点什么吗? |
[39:12] | What do you mean, to say goodbye? | 什么意思 说永别了? |
[39:14] | To say whatever you have to. | 想说什么都行 |
[39:19] | I have a brother I haven’t spoken to in years. | 我有个兄弟 很多年没来往过了 |
[39:26] | I don’t have that many friends. | 我没什么朋友 |
[39:30] | Just the people at work. So, no. | 只有一些工作上的伙伴 所以 没了 |
[39:33] | There is no one. | 没有想说话的人 |
[39:39] | I am sorry, Ryan, we gotta to do this. | 我很抱歉 Ryan 我们必须这么做 |
[39:43] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[39:50] | There is no way around this, right, Jack? | 我们无计可施了 是吗 Jack? |
[39:52] | We don’t have any outs here? | 真的没办法了吗? |
[39:56] | Not that I can see. | 我想不出任何办法 |
[40:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:04] | All right, let me do this myself. | 让我自己来吧 |
[40:10] | At least give me the dignity of taking my own life. | 至少给我结束自己生命的尊严 |
[40:14] | That’s something you can do. | 这你办得到 |
[40:16] | No, Ryan, I can’t do that. | 不 Ryan 我不能这么做 |
[40:17] | Yes, you can. | 你可以 |
[40:20] | You were right back at CTU to put me under watch. | 之前在反恐组 你把我看管起来是对的 |
[40:22] | I wasn’t going out for a cigarette. | 当时我不是出去抽烟的 |
[40:25] | I was trying to bolt. | 我想跑 |
[40:26] | But I know this has to happen. | 我猜到可能会到这一步 |
[40:32] | I can’t take that chance. | 我不能冒险 |
[40:35] | I am giving you my word, Jack | 我向你保证 Jack |
[40:39] | I won’t run, I swear. | 我不会跑的 我发誓 |
[40:43] | I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t scared,but I am not gonna run. | 说我不怕是不可能的 但我不会跑的 |
[40:49] | I couldn’t live with myself knowing I was responsible for the deaths of all those people. | 为了求生让那么多人因我而死 我也会良心难安 |
[40:56] | You got to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[41:44] | I can’t, I can’t. | 我做不到 不行 |
[41:46] | It’s alright. | 好吧 |
[41:59] | I am sorry we let you down, Ryan. | 很抱歉 我们辜负了你 Ryan |
[42:09] | God forgive me. | 上帝宽恕我 |