时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Tony, its me. We have a problem. | Tony 是我 有麻烦了 |
[00:16] | We just determined a man who was exposed to the virus got out of the hotel | 刚才确定有一名男子接触病毒后离开了酒店 |
[00:18] | Son of a bitch. How’d that happen? | 该死的 怎么会这样? |
[00:20] | He must have slipped out right before we reinforced the perimeter. | 他是在增强警戒之前逃出去的 |
[00:23] | Its likely he had no idea had been exposed. | 好像他并不知道自己已接触病毒 |
[00:25] | If we dont find this guy before he becomes symptomatic, we might be looking at an outbreak. | 如果不能在他病发前找到他 恐怕病毒会泛滥 |
[00:29] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[00:30] | To give you your next assignment. | 给你新任务 |
[00:32] | There is a man named Ryan Chappelle, regional director of CTU. | 有个叫Ryan Chappelle的 反恐局的地区主管 |
[00:36] | I want him killed. | 我要他的命 |
[00:37] | This man Saunders has proven that he will use this virus | 如果你不照他说的做 这个Saunders会用病毒 |
[00:39] | to inflict mass casualties if you don’t do what he says. | 害死更多的人 |
[00:42] | How long am I supposed to let him hold this country hostage? | 他还要拿全国人的安危要挟我多久? |
[00:46] | Until we catch him. | 一直到我们抓到他 |
[00:47] | Saunders called in with another demand. | Saunders打电话来提了新要求 |
[00:50] | What does he want now? | 他又要干什么? |
[00:51] | He wants you killed. | 他要你的命 |
[00:52] | Hes threatened to release the virus into the main population unless we deliver your body by 7:00 a.m. | 他威胁说如果7点以前我们不把你的尸体送到指定位置 他就释放病毒 |
[00:56] | My god, Jack. | 我的上帝 Jack |
[00:57] | He has proven he will use the virus. The president didn’t have a choice. | 他已证明会继续放毒 总统别无选择 |
[01:03] | Ryan, I think we found Saunders. | Ryan 我们找到Saunders了 |
[01:05] | 45 minutes ago he made a call from an apartment not far from here. | 45分钟前他刚在那里打过电话 |
[01:07] | Chase is leading a strike team over there now. | Chase正率队过去 |
[01:10] | Good, Jack. | 太好了 Jack |
[01:17] | No one is here. | 里面没人 |
[01:18] | Saunders, why are you doing this? | Saunders 你为何要如此? |
[01:20] | Even if I told you, you wouldnt understand. | 告诉你 你也不明白 |
[01:22] | A van will be arriving shortly. | 一会有辆货车过来 |
[01:24] | Leave Chappelles body with the driver. | 把Chappelle的尸体留给司机 |
[01:26] | I am sorry, Ryan, we got to do this. | 我很抱歉 Ryan 我们必须这么做 |
[01:28] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[01:31] | I am sorry we let you down, Ryan. | 很抱歉 我们辜负了你 Ryan |
[01:36] | God forgive me. | 上帝宽恕我 |
[01:42] | The following takes place between 7:00 am and 8:00 am. | 以下事件发生于7点至8点之间 |
[02:48] | He is clean. There is no tracker. | 检查完毕 没有追踪器 |
[03:02] | If you try to follow us, Saunders will release the virus. | 如果你跟踪我们 Saunders会再放毒 |
[03:38] | Wayne Palmer Wayne Palmer. | |
[03:38] | This is Jack Bauer | 我是Jack Bauer |
[03:41] | Chappelles body has just been picked up by Saunders’ people. | Chappelles的尸体已经被Saunders的人拿走了 |
[03:44] | Thanks Jack. | 谢谢你 Jack |
[04:04] | Ryan Chappelle is dead. | Ryan Chappelle死了 |
[04:18] | I ordered the death of one of our agents, one of our finest. | 我下令杀了出类拔萃的探员 |
[04:25] | As unthinkable as that was, | 这太疯狂了 |
[04:27] | I had to buy some time in order to protect civilian lives. | 但我必须为拯救平民的性命争取时间 |
[04:32] | I will not cave in to any more of this terrorists demands. | 我不会再屈服于这种恐怖份子了 |
[04:37] | David, unfortunately we are vulnerable as long as Saunders has his virus and is willing to release it. | David 很不幸 Saunders持有病毒并声称要散播 我们根本没办法强硬起来 |
[04:43] | So far, over 700 people have been infected, and they’re all gonna die. | 目前已有700余人感染病毒 他们很快会死去 |
[04:50] | Now, unless you are willing to accept more loss of life, I dont know what else we can do. | 除非你能接受更多伤亡 我们仍然束手无策 |
[04:55] | He has us in a corner, David. | 他逼得我们无路可退 David |
[05:07] | Convene the Cabinet. | 召集所有内阁成员 |
[05:10] | Yes sir. | 是 |
[05:24] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么? |
[05:25] | We worked up the money trails that Chappelle had on his system. | 我们研究了Chappelle对资金流向的调查 |
[05:28] | Stephen Saunders has been sending $10000 a month to his daughter Jane. | Stephen Saunders每月都会汇10000美金给他的女儿Jane |
[05:31] | He has a daughter? | 他有个女儿? |
[05:32] | Yes. Right here on the screen. | 对 屏幕上这个就是 |
[05:34] | She is 19, she lives in Santa Barbara. She goes to school there. | 她今年19岁 住在Santa Barbara 在那上学 |
[05:37] | All right, find out where she is now. | 好的 查查她现在在哪 |
[05:38] | Call Santa Barbara PD(Police Department), make sure they are on standby. | 给Santa Barbara警局打电话 请他们待命 |
[05:44] | Almeida Almeida. | |
[05:45] | Tony, it’s Jack. | Tony 我是Jack |
[05:46] | Jack, what happened? | Jack 怎么样? |
[05:49] | Chappelle is dead. | Chappelle死了 |
[05:51] | Saunders people picked up his body. | Saunders的人带走了他的尸体 |
[05:53] | 4 men all wearing hoods, black van, no plates. | 4个男人带着面罩 开一辆黑色货车 没牌照 |
[05:56] | All right, look, I will see if we can SAT track it. | 好吧 我看能不能从卫星上追踪到它 |
[05:58] | I already put Adam on it. | 我已经让Adam办了 |
[06:01] | Do we have any idea why Saunders wanted Chappelle dead yet? | 有没有搞明白Saunders为什么想要Chappelle的命? |
[06:04] | I was just about to call you. | 我正要打电话告诉你 |
[06:06] | We found a thread that Chappelle was working up on his own. | 我们发现了Chappelle自己找到的线索 |
[06:10] | Looks like Saunders has a daughter. | Saunders好像有个女儿 |
[06:12] | A daughter? | 女儿? |
[06:13] | Yeah, the money trail Chappelle was following leads to a Jane Saunders. | 对 Chappelle调查资金动向 发现最终流向Jane Saunders |
[06:16] | What do we know about her? | 有她的基本资料吗? |
[06:17] | We are still digging up information. | 我们还在调查 |
[06:18] | We know she is 19 years old, she goes to school in Santa Barbara. | 现在只获悉她今年19岁 在Santa Barbara上学 |
[06:21] | Is she still there? | 现在还在吗? |
[06:23] | Yeah. I was just about to call the Santa Barbara office to have her picked up. | 对 我刚准备让Barbara警方把她带走 |
[06:25] | Wait, Tony, Tony, don’t. Thats not the right play. | 等等 Tony Tony 不行 这样不行 |
[06:29] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[06:29] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[06:30] | We dont know anything about this girl. | 我们对这女孩一无所知 |
[06:31] | We dont know if she even knows who her father really is. | 我们不清楚她是否了解她父亲 |
[06:33] | And obviously Saunders is going to everything he can to protect his daughter. | 但Saunders会竭尽全力保护他女儿 |
[06:37] | So someone is watching her. | 那肯定有人在暗中盯着她 |
[06:38] | If you want to grab her for questioning, | 如果你想把她带来问话 |
[06:39] | you are going to have to do it without him knowing. | 你必须瞒天过海 |
[06:41] | Which means we have to conduct a plain sight swap, switch her out with one of our own agents. | 也就是说 得偷梁换柱 用我们的探员调包 |
[06:44] | Jack, I dont know that we have the time. | Jack不知道能否来的及 |
[06:47] | We are going to have to find an agent that looks like the girl within the next half hour. | 我们得在半小时内找到一个和这女孩相似的女探员 |
[06:50] | Right now Saunders is calling all the shots. | 现在Saunders已经占据主动 |
[06:52] | If we dont do something soon, we are going to be completely paralyzed. | 如果再不抓紧 我们只能任他宰割 |
[06:56] | All right, I will get started. | 好吧 我马上去办 |
[06:59] | Chloe, we need to find a Jane Saunders look alike. | Chloe 我们得找个和Jane Saunders长的像的人 |
[07:03] | I need you to abstract a physical description cross referencing with our CTU agents in regions 2 and 3. | 拿她的体貌特征和反恐局2区和3区的所有探员对比 |
[07:08] | Ok, when do you need it? | 好 什么时候要? |
[07:09] | Right now. | 现在 |
[07:10] | I just started the file on her. | 我刚开始调查她的资料 |
[07:13] | Chloe, just do it for me, please. | Chloe 求你了 帮我个忙 |
[07:18] | Dessler. Dessler | |
[07:19] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[07:20] | Did you get the test results? | 你的检测结果出来了吗? |
[07:22] | I won’t know if I am infected for another hour. | 还没 可能还得一个小时 |
[07:26] | Whats taking so long? | 怎么这么久? |
[07:28] | They couldnt interpret the result here. | 他们这里得不出结论 |
[07:29] | They had to send everything back to the lab. | 他们得把所有资料传回实验室 |
[07:32] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎样? |
[07:35] | I am, I think I am ok. | 我 我觉得还行 |
[07:39] | No nose bleeds? | 没有流鼻血? |
[07:40] | Nothing on your skin? | 皮肤没反应? |
[07:43] | No. | 没有 |
[07:44] | Look, NHS has everything under control here. | 听着 卫生署的人已经控制住了这里 |
[07:47] | I want to keep busy. | 我不想闲着 |
[07:48] | How can I help? | 我能做点什么? |
[07:52] | Adam is working on a citywide containment. | Adam正在做全城搜索 |
[07:54] | I will have him split off some of his workload on your system. | 我让他移交一点工作给你 |
[07:57] | Open a socket, you can help with NHS deployment. | 打开接口 你和卫生署的人能帮点忙 |
[08:02] | I will call you later, ok? | 我过会打给你 好吗? |
[08:05] | Yeah, ok. | 好 好的 |
[08:16] | Michelle is still at the hotel. | Michelle还在酒店里 |
[08:17] | I just told her you’d send over some of your system updates for her to work on. | 我告诉她你会给她传些资料让她处理 |
[08:21] | Ok, I will send them right over. | 好 我马上传给她 |
[08:23] | Where are we on this guy who escaped from the hotel? | 那个从酒店逃出去的家伙查的怎么样了? |
[08:26] | His name is Bill Cole, he is an insurance sales rep. | 他叫Bill Cole 是一名保险销售代表 |
[08:28] | We contacted his wife by phone, but she wasn’t being very cooperative. | 我们和她妻子联系过 但她并不是很配合 |
[08:31] | We did manage to get from her that Cole came home unusually late and left early. | 但她告诉我们Cole以前经常早出晚归 |
[08:35] | For work? | 去工作? |
[08:36] | Probably, but his office doesn’t open for another half hour, | 也许 但他们公司要半小时后才开门 |
[08:38] | so we are looking for him now. | 我们还在找他 |
[08:41] | NHS has just arrived and they will quarantine the house and test the wife. | 卫生署的人刚到他家 他们会隔离那里并检测他妻子 |
[08:45] | Who are we sending over there? | 谁过去的? |
[08:46] | Chase. He will be there soon. | Chase 他很快会到 |
[08:51] | Agent Bauer, I have the President for you. | Bauer探员 总统的电话 |
[08:53] | Patch him through. | 接过来 |
[08:54] | Jack Jack. | |
[08:55] | Mr President. | 总统先生 |
[08:56] | Stephen Saunders, the man who is in control of the virus, you know him, correct? | Stephen Saunders 那个持有病毒的人 你认识他 对吧? |
[09:00] | Yes sir. I worked with him a number of years ago on a mission that you sanctioned. | 是的先生 我和他在执行一项您批准的任务中合作过 |
[09:04] | The Drazen mission in Kosovo. | 科索沃的Drazen任务 |
[09:06] | The last conversation I had with him, he said there would be other demands. | 上次他打电话来 他说有新的要求 |
[09:10] | His exact words: the main event to come. | 他是这么说的 好戏就要上演 |
[09:13] | You have any idea what he means by that? | 你知不知道他在暗示什么? |
[09:16] | I wish I could tell you, sir. | 我不知道 先生 |
[09:17] | Right now Stephen Saunders is in a vengeful state of mind. | 现在Stephen Saunders满脑子都是复仇 |
[09:21] | Any demands that he makes will be detrimental to American security. | 他的所有要求都会危及美国的安全 |
[09:25] | What I am asking, Jack, is what will he do if I say no to him? | 我想知道 Jack 如果我对他说不会怎样? |
[09:30] | Mr. President, when I worked with Stephen Saunders, I never thought he was capable of mass murder. | 总统先生 我和他合作的时候 从没想过他会如此丧心病狂 |
[09:34] | Today we know he is. | 今天我们知道了 |
[09:36] | He still has the virus. | 他手上还有病毒 |
[09:38] | If you dont meet his demands, sir, I believe that he will continue to release it. | 如果你不满足他的要求 先生 我相信他会继续放毒 |
[09:44] | Thank you, Jack. | 谢谢你 Jack |
[09:47] | Yes, Mr President. | 是 总统先生 |
[09:53] | Here is the list you wanted of the top ten agents that could double as Jane Saunders. | 这是和Jane Saunders相似度排在前10位的探员名单 |
[10:00] | None of these are in Los Angeles. | 全都不在洛杉矶 |
[10:01] | I know. The closest is CTU San Francisco. | 我知道 最近的在旧金山反恐局 |
[10:04] | Did you put together a 2nd tier list? | 有没有备选名单? |
[10:08] | Yeah. | 有 |
[10:17] | You sure this is right? | 没弄错吧? |
[10:18] | Yeah, I double checked when I saw the results. | 肯定 我看到结果后检查了两遍 |
[10:35] | Kim Bauer Kim Bauer. | |
[10:36] | Yeah, Kim, could you come up to my office, please. | Kim 到我办公室来下 好吗 |
[10:38] | Sure. | 好 |
[10:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:40] | You are not thinking of using her? | 你不考虑清楚就要用她? |
[10:41] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[10:43] | Shouldn’t you talk to Jack first? | 你是不是应该先和Jack说一下? |
[10:44] | Chloe, I will take care of it, all right? Thank you. | Chloe 我会处理的 好吗? 谢谢 |
[10:58] | Why don’t you sit down. | 坐吧 |
[10:59] | Ok. | 好 |
[11:02] | Kim, we need to question Jane Saunders without her father knowing about it. | Kim 我们得叫Jane Saunders来问话 但不能让他父亲知道 |
[11:07] | The problem is, we are pretty sure he has somebody watching her. | 问题是他肯定派人暗中盯着她 |
[11:10] | Fine. What do you need me to do? | 好吧 你想让我做什么? |
[11:12] | Well, you are the same age, similar body types, | 你们年龄相仿 体型相似 |
[11:16] | your facial fertures are different, but no so different that we couldn’t disguise it from a distance. | 只是面部特征不同 但若加以伪装从远处应该分辨不出 |
[11:20] | You want me to pose as Jane Saunders. | 你想让我假扮Jane Saunders |
[11:23] | Well, we have better matches, but they are too far away from this office. | 原本有更合适人选 但都离这太远 |
[11:27] | So, the bottom line is, you are our best chance. | 所以 没办法 你是我们最后的希望 |
[11:32] | Now, we don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[11:33] | We are still in the early stages of planning this mission, | 这个计划还未完善 |
[11:37] | but if all goes according to plan, it shouldn’t be too dangerous. | 但如果顺利的话 不会很危险 |
[11:44] | No, I am not going to order you to do this. | 我不会强迫你去做的 |
[11:47] | I know, and I know what’s been going on today. | 我知道 我也知道今天都发生了什么 |
[11:50] | And if you had a better option, I know you’d take it. | 如果你有更好的选择 你早就选了 |
[11:52] | So, I am fine and I will do it. | 我没事 我接受任务 |
[11:56] | You sure? | 你肯定? |
[11:59] | Positive. | 我肯定 |
[12:20] | Chloe, I am leaving for Santa Barbara in a few minutes, | Chloe 我要去Santa Barbara一下 |
[12:23] | so you are going to need to transfer all my stuff onto your system. | 你得把我的资料转移到你那里 |
[12:25] | I know everything that’s happening, I already pulled your data. | 我都知道了 我已经传好了 |
[12:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:28] | I think its only fair that I tell you. I told Tony I didnt think you should do this. | 我得实话实说 我告诉过Tony派你去不合适 |
[12:32] | Field work isnt learn as you go. | 外勤任务不是你能应付的来的 |
[12:34] | I am not doing this to be a field agent, Chloe, there is no one else. | 我不是要去做一名外勤探员 Chloe 没别的人可选了 |
[12:37] | Yeah, thats why I didnt fight Tony harder. | 对 这也是为何我没和Tony据理力争 |
[12:39] | Not that he would listen to me anyway. | 即使说了他也不会听 |
[12:41] | I am not so out of it that I don’t know he doesn’t respect my opinions on tactical matters. | 我总是被无视 他从不尊重我在战术部署上的意见 |
[12:45] | Ok, look, I have to go. | 听着 我得出发了 |
[12:47] | Ok, I just wanted to let you know how I felt, and I want you to know that I am behind 110%. | 好吧我只想让你知道我的感受 我是为你好 |
[12:52] | I really hope nothing bad happens to you. | 我真心希望你平安无事 |
[12:54] | Listen, Chloe, are you coordinating this operation from inside? | 听着 Chloe 你负责这次行动的内部协调吗? |
[12:57] | Of course. | 对 |
[12:58] | Ok, maybe you should start prepping, because I bet there is about 2 dozen agents still waiting for comm. Codes. | 那好 也许你该准备一下了 肯定有一大堆探员正等你你去联络呢 |
[13:03] | I like your energy, Kim. Use it. | 你真是干劲十足 Kim 保持下去 |
[13:08] | Adam, could you send me a list of all the personnel working on the Jan Saunders operation? | Adam 能给我这次Jane Saunders任务的人员名单么? |
[13:11] | I can’t do it right now, Chloe, I am monitoring Chase. | 暂时不行 Chloe 我正盯着Chase那边 |
[13:14] | Did he find Bill Cole? | 他找到Bill Cole了? |
[13:15] | Not yet, he is interrogating Cole’s wife. | 还没有 他正在询问Cole的妻子 |
[13:17] | This thing is out of control. | 一切都乱套了 |
[13:20] | I already told the people on the phone that Bill isn’t here. | 我在电话里已经说过了Bill不在 |
[13:23] | I know, I know, | 我知道 我知道 |
[13:24] | but when he was here, | 但他在家的时候 |
[13:26] | did you notice anything out of the ordinary? | 你有没有发现什么不对劲? |
[13:29] | Was he bleeding from the nose for instance? | 比如有没有流鼻血? |
[13:31] | No, not that I saw. | 没有 我没看到 |
[13:32] | What about rashes, skin irritation, anything of that sort? | 有没有皮疹或者皮肤过敏之类的? |
[13:35] | No. Why would you think that hed be sick? | 没有 为什么你们会认为他患病了? |
[13:37] | He came in contact with some people who are sick at the Chandler Plaza Hotel. | 他和Chandler Plaza酒店里患病的人有过接触 |
[13:41] | When was he at the Chandler Plaza? | 他什么时候去过Chandler Plaza酒店? |
[13:44] | Earlier this morning. | 今天凌晨 |
[13:46] | No, no, he wasn’t. | 不 不 他没有 |
[13:48] | He was with a client at the office. | 他在公司和客户谈工作 |
[13:55] | He did it again, didn’t he? | 他又偷腥去了 是吗? |
[13:58] | That bastard did it again. | 这个混蛋老毛病又犯了 |
[14:01] | Maam. | 女士 |
[14:03] | Then I hope he did get something. | 我希望他染上点什么 |
[14:08] | I hope that he dies. | 我希望他去死 |
[14:09] | Please, Mrs Cole, I need you. | 别这样 Cole夫人 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:11] | Get out of here. Get out of my way. | 都出去 别拦我 |
[14:12] | Mrs Cole. | Cole夫人 |
[14:13] | Get out of my way. | 别拦我 |
[14:14] | Mrs Cole, you need to stay calm, because I cant let you leave. | Cole夫人 你必须冷静 我不能让你离开 |
[14:19] | Agent Edmunds. | Edmunds探员 |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[14:21] | One of my men just found this. | 我们人发现了这个 |
[14:26] | Where? | 在哪发现的? |
[14:26] | Wastebasket in the bathroom. | 卫生间的垃圾桶里 |
[14:28] | Blood is tacky, which means its fresh. | 血迹还有些粘度 应该是新鲜的 |
[14:30] | Then Bill Cole is symptomatic. | 这么说Bill Cole已经发病了 |
[14:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:32] | I need you to contact every urgent care facility in a 30 mile radius. | 马上联系方圆30里内的所有急救中心 |
[14:36] | Yes sir. | 是 |
[14:42] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:43] | I have had a nose bleed for about an hour. | 我流了一个小时的鼻血了 |
[14:45] | I cant seem to stop it. | 怎么都止不住 |
[14:46] | Did you put ice on it? | 有没有用冰敷过? |
[14:47] | Yeah. Didn’t do anything. | 有 但没用 |
[14:48] | Try an ER, get it cauterized. | 去看下急诊吧 |
[14:50] | That will take too long. I got to go to work. | 那太久了 我还得去上班 |
[14:51] | We dont have anything here that will stop that. | 这儿没什么好办法 |
[14:54] | All right. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[14:57] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[15:00] | The swap will take place at the campus library. | 我们准备在学校图书馆动手掉包 |
[15:02] | She works there in the mornings. | 她每天早上在那工作 |
[15:04] | This is a file of relevant personal data. | 这是相关的人员资料 |
[15:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:12] | Chloe, where is Tony? | Chloe Tony在哪? |
[15:13] | He is in the teleconference room with Kim. | 他和Kim在远程会议室 |
[15:16] | Why isn’t she working the satellite track with you? | 她怎么没和你一起做卫星追踪? |
[15:17] | Uh, you might want to talk to Tony about that. | 呃 你也许该和Tony谈谈 |
[15:23] | When you get into the position, just act naturally. | 当你就位后 要表现的自然一点 |
[15:26] | Try to look up a place. | 尽量看着某个地方 |
[15:28] | Hey, Jack. | 嘿 Jack |
[15:29] | What are you doing with Kim? | 你和Kim在这干什么? |
[15:30] | Chloe came over a list of potential matches for Jane Sanders. | Chloe收集了一份适合假扮Jane Sanders的人选名单 |
[15:33] | Good, so we have got one? | 很好 怎么样? |
[15:35] | Well, you are not going to like it. | 你可能会不高兴 |
[15:38] | It’s Kim. | 是Kim |
[15:43] | My Kim? | 我女儿Kim? |
[15:44] | I am not crazy about it either, | 我也不想这样 |
[15:47] | but she is the only one that matched both physically and geographically. | 但她是唯一一个体型相似同时地理位置最近的 |
[15:50] | You are not sending her into the field. | 你不能派她去执行外勤任务 |
[15:51] | She can handle it, plus she has a safety net. | 她能胜任的而且很安全 |
[15:53] | Find someone else, Tony. | 让别人去 Tony |
[15:55] | Jack, you said yourself, we need to get Saunder’s daughter without him knowing. | Jack 你自己也这样说 我们要在Saunder不知情的情况下接触他女儿 |
[15:58] | Kim is our best shot at doing that. | Kim是最佳选择 |
[16:00] | She is not doing it. | 她不能去 |
[16:01] | It’s not up to you, it’s her decision. | 这不是你说了算 这是她自己的决定 |
[16:06] | Fine. | 行 |
[16:08] | I will order her not to do it. | 我会阻止她这样做 |
[16:13] | She doesn’t work for you, Jack. | 她不是为你工作 Jack |
[16:14] | She works for me. | 她替我工作 |
[16:20] | Don’t… | 别… |
[16:25] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[16:26] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[16:27] | Please don’t do this, please. | 别这样 求求你 |
[16:28] | Get out of here now. | 立刻给我出去 |
[16:30] | Or I will throw you out myself. Move. | 否则我把你踹出去 快走 |
[16:32] | Jack Jack. | |
[16:35] | You talk it over with your father. | 你和你父亲好好谈谈 |
[16:37] | If we have to abort this, I want to know now. | 如果要放弃 尽快告诉我 |
[16:39] | I will be outside. | 我就在外面 |
[16:44] | I know you think you are doing the right thing, but this is not going to happen. | 我明白你觉得这么做是对的 但不行你不能去 |
[16:47] | Somebody has to do it. | 总得有人去 |
[16:48] | Someone will, not you. | 别人可以 你不行 |
[16:49] | I am the best match. | 我是最佳人选 |
[16:50] | You are not a field operative. | 你不是外勤人员 |
[16:52] | I have weapons training. This is decoy work. | 我受过武器训练的 而且只是假扮一下 |
[16:56] | Kim, you don’t know what you are talking about. | Kim 你想的太简单了 |
[16:57] | If everything was to go right in this scenario, which is not a chance I am willing to take. | 如果所有的事跟你设想的一样 我也用不着去冒险 |
[17:01] | You are not taking it, I am | 这个险不用你冒 是我去 |
[17:05] | The reason why you have got this job, | 你得到这个工作的原因 |
[17:06] | the reason why I gave you this job is so that I an make sure you’d be safe. | 我让你做这个工作的原因是我要确保你的安全 |
[17:13] | I took this job because I wanted it, | 我接受这份工作是因为我想要它 |
[17:16] | not because you wanted me here. | 不是你想要我怎样 |
[17:22] | I know that this is hard for you, | 我知道对你来说很难接受 |
[17:25] | but this is not your decision. | 但这不是你的决定 |
[17:29] | This is my job, better yet, my duty. | 这是我的工作 更准确的说 我的职责 |
[17:36] | I am going to be safe, | 我会平安无事的 |
[17:40] | but I am doing it. | 但我一定要去 |
[18:12] | They are ready to go? | 他们准备好了? |
[18:12] | All set. | 一切就绪 |
[18:13] | Ok, now as soon as we get there, they are going to deal with your hair and makeup. | 好 我们到了之后 他们会给你准备假发和化妆 |
[18:16] | Remember, we are not trying to fool anyone at close range. | 记住 距离太近还是会露馅 |
[18:18] | You will be in a position where Saunders’ people can only view you from a distance. | 你必须找个位置 让Saunders的手下只能从远处看到你 |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:21] | Is your comm unit getting a clear signal? | 你的通讯设备信号好吗? |
[18:23] | Oh, it’s fine. | 恩 正常 |
[18:24] | – Kim – Yeah? | – Kim – 怎么了? |
[18:26] | This is a gun I got for you. | 拿着这把枪 |
[18:29] | but if you do, don’t hesitate. | 但如果真有情况 千万别犹豫 |
[18:32] | Ok. | 好的 |
[18:33] | Come on, let’s go. | 走 我们出发 |
[19:15] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[19:19] | Thank you for assembling on short notice. | 非常抱歉匆忙召集诸位 感谢各位的配合 |
[19:22] | You have already been briefed on the Cordilla Virus that’s now threatening our cities. | 各位已经对Cordilla病毒威胁的事有所了解了 它正威胁我们所在的城市 |
[19:26] | What you don’t know is we have 2 new developments. | 现在 有两个新情况 |
[19:30] | Wayne Wayne. | |
[19:31] | First, a vial of that virus has already been release. | 第一 其中一管病毒已经被释放了 |
[19:35] | The Chandler Plaza Hotel, here in Los Angeles, was the site of the first attack. | 洛杉矶的Chandler Plaza酒店是第一个遭受攻击的 |
[19:39] | That situation is being addressed. | 那里的形势暂时已控制住 |
[19:41] | Secondly, we discovered the identity of the perpetrator. | 第二 我们查出了幕后主谋 |
[19:44] | His name is Stephen Saunders and he is a former MI6 agent. | 他叫Stephen Saunders 曾是英国军情6处的特工 |
[19:47] | Now, apparently, Mr Saunders has at least 11 more vials and is threatening to release them unless we meet his demands. | 现在 Saunders手上至少还有11管病毒 他威胁称如果不满足他的要求 他将继续放毒 |
[19:53] | Mr President, what are those demands? | 总统先生 他提了什么要求? |
[19:56] | So far there have been 2. | 到现在为止有两个 |
[19:57] | The first was for the President to use the phrase “the sky is falling” in a press conference. | 第一个是让总统召开记者招待会 期间必须提及 “灭顶之灾” 这个词 |
[20:04] | He then demanded that we terminate one of our own agents. | 然后他要求我们杀死一名联邦探员 |
[20:06] | One of our agents? Why? | 一名探员? 为什么? |
[20:09] | Well, we are still looking into that. | 我们还在查 |
[20:10] | What was his response when you didn’t comply? | 你拒绝了他 他有什么反应? |
[20:18] | It devastates me to tell you that I had no choice but to comply. | 很遗憾 我除了妥协别无他法 |
[20:23] | A half hour ago, | 半小时前 |
[20:25] | we delivered this agent’s body to one of Saunders’ representatives. | 我们将这位探员的尸体交给了Saunders的手下 |
[20:28] | My God. | 天哪 |
[20:32] | Millions of lives are at stake. | 上百万的性命危如累卵 |
[20:35] | I am going to need each of your departments to open your files to CTU Los Angeles. | 我要你们各个部门积极配合洛杉矶反恐局 |
[20:40] | Give them whatever they need. | 给他们所要的一切 |
[20:50] | Tony, I am trying to get into some DOD files for Jack, I need authorization from Cahppelle. | Tony 我要替Jack收集些国防部的资料 我需要Cahppelle的授权 |
[20:54] | When is he going to be back? | 他什么时候回来? |
[20:57] | He is not. | 他不会回来了 |
[20:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[21:05] | Could I have everybody’s attention, please? | 各位 请听我说 好吗? |
[21:14] | I am sorry to tell you that, | 很抱歉告诉各位 |
[21:17] | Ryan Chappelle was killed in the line of duty about a half an hour ago. | Ryan Chappelle在半小时前因公殉职了 |
[21:26] | I can’t give you any more details, | 我不能透露更多的细节 |
[21:30] | but I will be assuming Ryan’s responsibilities until we hear from Brad Hammond at division. | 但在分局的Brad Hammond下达指令前 我会接手他的工作 |
[21:38] | Now, there will be an opportunity to pay proper respects to Ryan, | 也许各位会缅怀Ryan |
[21:43] | but now is not the time. | 但现在不是时候 |
[21:45] | Tony, it’s Chase on line 5. | Tony Chase的电话 在5号线 |
[21:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:53] | Almeida. Almeida | |
[21:53] | Yeah, it’s me. I am at Cole’s house. | 是我 我在Cole的家里 |
[21:55] | We found evidence he is almost certainly symptomatic. | 我们找到些证据 他可能已经发病了 |
[21:59] | All right, how many people did he come in contact with over there? | 好吧 有多少人和他接触过? |
[22:02] | Just his wife. | 只有他的妻子 |
[22:03] | NHS is moving her into isolation right now. | 卫生署的人正把她隔离起来 |
[22:05] | All right, I will let the teams know. | 好的 我通知其他人 |
[22:07] | Tony, transfer me to Kim. She was running a simulation for me. | Tony 帮我转接Kim 她帮我做了个模拟 |
[22:10] | Yeah, I gave that to Adam. | 好 我告诉Adam |
[22:11] | Kim is out on assignment right now. | Kim外出执行任务了 |
[22:14] | What kind of assignment? | 什么任务? |
[22:16] | Well, we are pretty sure that Saunders has his daughter under surveillance, | 我们肯定Saunders会派人暗中监视他女儿 |
[22:18] | so Kim is gonna take her place when we grab her. | 所以我们准备在抓他女儿时 派Kim替换她 |
[22:21] | Kim is not a field ops. | Kim又不是外勤探员 |
[22:22] | What the hell is she doing out there? | 你让她去干什么? |
[22:23] | I don’t want to hear about it, chase, all right? | 我不想听这个 Chase 好吗? |
[22:25] | Kim was the only match we had available. | Kim是我们现在唯一可用的 |
[22:27] | Tony, there is got to be other agents you can use for this. | Tony 你肯定能找到其他人的 |
[22:29] | What the hell are you thinking? | 你到底在想什么? |
[22:30] | No, there aren’t. | 不 没了 |
[22:31] | Back off, Chase. | 你别管 Chase |
[22:34] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪? |
[22:37] | She is on her way to Santa Barbara with Jack. | 她和Jack一起 在去Santa Barbara的路上 |
[22:39] | Jack signed off on this? | Jack同意了? |
[22:41] | First of all, it’s my call. | 首先 这是我的命令 |
[22:42] | Secondly, yes, Jack did, but most importantly, Kim accepted the assignment. | 其次 对 Jack同意了 但最重要的是 Kim接受了任务 |
[22:48] | Now, I am gonna transfer you over to Adam. | 现在 我给你转接Adam |
[22:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:03] | Look, I am sorry about what happened earlier about grabbing you. | 听着 我为之前的所为向你道歉 |
[23:08] | I just don’t think what you are doing is right. | 我只是不觉得你这么做是对的 |
[23:12] | But I need you to understand something. | 但我要你明白 |
[23:13] | in the field I am in command. | 待会任务由我指挥 |
[23:16] | You do what I tell you to do. | 你必须按我说的做 |
[23:17] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗? |
[23:20] | Do you understand me? | 你明白了吗? |
[23:21] | Yes. | 明白 |
[23:22] | Ok, good. | 好的 |
[23:33] | My nose has been bleeding for almost an hour, and I can’t get it to stop. | 我的鼻子已经出血快一个小时了 就是止不住 |
[23:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:37] | Have a seat and fill this out. | 先坐下 把这个填好 |
[23:39] | How long will that take? | 还要多久? |
[23:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:48] | As to how serious this illness is, | 至于这种疾病的严重性 |
[23:50] | we have no new information and the authorities are not commenting. | 我们尚未得知 官方暂无任何回答 |
[23:53] | We can’t verify this but we are hearing that whatever is infecting the people of this hotel, | 我们也无从证实 但据悉酒店里人们所感染的物质 |
[24:00] | Body bags have been spotted, and rescue workers are positioned around the Chandler Plaza. | 已有人见到装尸袋 Chandler Plaza酒店附近到处是救护人员的身影 |
[24:05] | Authority do not give any information regarding the estimated… | 官方未就此事作出任何反应… |
[24:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:09] | One minute, sir. | 请稍等 先生 |
[24:10] | No, now. | 不 现在 |
[24:11] | I need to see a doctor now. | 我现在就要看医生 |
[24:12] | I was at that hotel. There is something seriously wrong with me. | 我曾在那个酒店待过 我肯定染了什么很严重的病 |
[24:15] | Oh, my god, you are him. | 哦 上帝 你就是那个人 |
[24:20] | Dr Joyner. | Joyner医生 |
[24:22] | The man we are supposed to isolate, he is here. | 那个需要被隔离的人 在这 |
[24:45] | Yes. | 请讲 |
[24:46] | We have just identified the body. | 我们确认过尸体了 |
[24:48] | And it’s Chappelle? | 是不是Chappelle? |
[24:49] | It’s confirmed. The thumbprint matched the one in his file. | 是的 拇指指纹和档案上的相符 |
[24:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:55] | Dump the body. Yes, sir. | – 把尸体处理掉 – 是 |
[24:57] | You take care of your problem? | 你的麻烦解决了? |
[25:00] | Yes, Chappelle is dead. | 对 Chappelle死了 |
[25:02] | But CTU is still gonna try to find out what he was working up, | 但反恐局会试图找出他所发现的 |
[25:05] | so tell Lennox to stay alert, | 告诉Lennox保持警觉 |
[25:07] | make sure he doesn’t let Jane out of his sight. | 确保Jane在他的视线以内 |
[25:12] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[25:13] | Any problems? | 有什么情况吗? |
[25:15] | No. She is leaving her apartment now. | 没有 她正准备离开住处 |
[25:17] | She is going to work. | 她要去工作了 |
[25:18] | All right, stay with her. | 好的 跟着她 |
[25:20] | The next few hours are crucial. | 接下来的几个小时非常关键 |
[25:23] | I will be here. | 我会注意的 |
[25:42] | Mr President, we have started down a slippery slope here, and unless we are… | 总统先生 我们现在好像在坐滑梯 除非我们能… |
[25:46] | Cut the euphemisms, Jeseph. What are you trying to say? | 别绕弯子了 Jeseph 你想说什么? |
[25:50] | Sir, we are concerned about the fact that you ordered the death of a high ranking member of our intelligence | 先生 我们对你授命杀死我们的一名高级情报人员感到担忧 |
[25:54] | I don’t think we are here to second guess actions that have already been taken. | 我们根本就别无选择 |
[25:58] | Joseph, no one is more aware than I am of the moral ambiguity of my decision. | Joseph 这个决定多么残忍 没人比我清楚 |
[26:03] | I did it to buy CTU more time to find Saunders | 我必须得给反恐组争取时间来找出Saunders |
[26:06] | and to delay for as long as possible the slaughter of millions. | 还有尽可能拖延这场大屠杀 |
[26:10] | I made the decision to protect their future, | 我做这个决定是为了保护平民的未来 |
[26:15] | not mine. | 并非我个人的 |
[26:24] | Saunders. | 是Saunders |
[26:27] | I have to take this. | 我必须接 |
[26:35] | Yes. | 说 |
[26:36] | I have confirmed the identity of Chappelle’s body, Mr President. | 我已经确认了Chappelle的尸体 总统先生 |
[26:39] | It will be disposed of respectfully. | 他会被妥善处理 |
[26:42] | We know who you are, Mr Saunders. | 我们已经清楚你的身份 Saunders先生 |
[26:45] | Whatever you are trying to accomplish, you are going to fail. | 不管你有什么企图 都不会得逞的 |
[26:47] | Your only chance is to relinquish the virus and hope we don’t find you. | 你最好还是放弃这些病毒 祈祷别让我们找到你 |
[26:51] | That’s not going to happen. | 这不可能 |
[26:54] | What is it you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[26:56] | To make America clean again. | 让美国回归净土 |
[26:59] | You see, Mr President. | 你也知道 总统先生 |
[27:01] | the world hates America | 全世界都仇视美国 |
[27:03] | and for good reason | 种种原因 |
[27:05] | I won’t bother going into the details, you know better than I the atrocities your nation commits. | 在此我就不细说了 对于你的国家曾实施的暴行 相信你比我更清楚 |
[27:11] | But we are going to change all that. | 我们要改变这一切 |
[27:14] | You and I, together, are going to dismantle the military machine that exports its ugliness across the globe. | 你和我 将一起 把这个恶行遍布全球的战争机器消灭 |
[27:20] | And how are we going to do that? | 你想怎么做? |
[27:22] | We will start where the work gets the dirtiest, something I know a little about. | 我们先从我略有所知的那些最肮脏的活动下手 |
[27:27] | Covert foreign nationals. | 国外秘密活动 |
[27:29] | In 32 countries across the Middle East and Asia, | 在中东及亚洲的近30个国家里 |
[27:32] | your government employs grade A through H intelligence consultants. | 你们的政府都雇有A级到H级的情报人员 |
[27:35] | They are citizens of the countries in which they reside. | 他们是那些国家的公民 |
[27:38] | They are spies. | 他们是间谍 |
[27:39] | Working against those countries at the behest of the American military machine. | 听从美国这个战争机器的吩咐和自己的国家作对 |
[27:44] | In 45 minutes, I want a list of their identities sent to me by way of a web site | 在45分钟内 我要你把他们的身份通过 |
[27:49] | Sylviaimports.com | Sylviaimports.com 传给我 |
[27:52] | If you fail to cmply, | 如果你不从 |
[27:55] | I will release 2 vials of the virus in major cities. | 我会在主要城市散播两管病毒 |
[27:59] | And this time, | 而这次 |
[28:00] | they won’t be in hotels where they can be contained. | 就不会在酒店这种容易控制的地方了 |
[28:41] | Agent Bauer, Rachel Forrester. | Bauer探员 我是Rachel Forrester |
[28:43] | This is Agent Kim Bauer. She is gonna be doubling for Jana Saunders. | 这位是探员Kim Bauer 她是我们准备替换Jane Saunders的人选 |
[28:46] | We have already set up a staging area outside the library where she works. | 我们已经在她工作的图书馆外选好了指挥点 |
[28:49] | Is it a safe distance away? | 是否安全? |
[28:52] | – Is she there yet? – No. She will be in a few minutes. | – 她已经到了? – 还没有 但快到了 |
[28:55] | Let’s go ahead. Let’s go. | 我们走 出发吧 |
[29:15] | Make sure everybody on the block is contacted and nobody leaves their house. | 确保通知这个街区上的所有人 不要离开所处的房屋 |
[29:17] | Sheriff’s department is sending officers over to patrol a 3 block area until they get here. | Sheriff他们已经派人到这3个街区内巡逻 在他们到之前 |
[29:21] | Use your men. | 你们先负责 |
[29:22] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[29:25] | Edmunds. Edmunds | |
[29:26] | Yeah, we found Bill Cole. | 找到Bill Cole了 |
[29:27] | – Where? – He is at an urgent care center not far from you. | – 在哪? – 在离你不远的一个急诊中心 |
[29:31] | Laurel Canyon and Moorpark. | 在Laurel Canyon大道和Moorpark大道附近 |
[29:32] | Yeah, I know where that is. | 嗯 我知道在哪 |
[29:32] | I want you to get over there, get as much as you can off of Cole. | 我要你赶到那 从Cole那得到尽可能多的信息 |
[29:35] | He is pretty agitated, you are gonna have to help him focus. | 他情绪很不稳定 你得让他冷静下来 |
[29:37] | – Tony. – Yeah. | – Tony – 嗯 |
[29:39] | Is Kim in play yet? | Kim已经在执行任务了? |
[29:41] | No. She just landed in Santa Barbara. | 还没 她刚刚在Santa Barbara着陆 |
[29:43] | All right, I will call you. | 好的 再联络 |
[29:54] | Where is Jane now? | Jane现在在哪? |
[29:56] | My people have her under surveillance in the library | 我们的人正在图书馆里密切关注她 |
[29:58] | working behind the reference desk. | 她正在咨询台工作 |
[29:59] | How crowded? | 里面有多少人? |
[30:00] | 10, 20 people. | 10到20个 |
[30:01] | Well, one of them belongs to Saunders, | 这些人里有Saunders的人 |
[30:02] | and their orders are gonna be not let her out of their sight, not for one second. | 他们肯定受命不让她离开他们的视线 |
[30:05] | I know. We have taken over the surveillance cameras | 我知道 我们已经控制了监控摄像头 |
[30:07] | and we have narrowed down a list to about 5 probables. | 范围已经缩小到5个人 |
[30:10] | Ok, get that intel over to Tony Almeida at CTU. | 好的 把这些情报传给反恐局的Tony Almeida |
[30:13] | Ok, let’s see her. | 好了 让我看看 |
[30:16] | Ok, now remember, Kim | 好的 记住 Kim |
[30:17] | You are not gonna fool anyone who knows Jane Saunders up close. | 你这样在近距离没法骗过熟悉Jane Saunders的人 |
[30:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:21] | The staff knows what’s happening. | 其他人都清楚自己的任务 |
[30:22] | But I want you to stay at least 10 feet behind the counter, | 我要你和前台保持10英尺的距离 |
[30:24] | and I want you to keep your head down as much as possible. | 尽量不要抬头 |
[30:31] | the wig looks darker than Jane’s hair color. | 这个假发看起来比Jane的头发颜色深 |
[30:33] | That’s the best we could do on such short notice. | 这么短的时间里 只能找到这么接近的 |
[30:36] | You are gonna have to match every detail as closely as possible, her life depends on it. | 你们得在细节上做足工夫 这和她的安危息息相关 |
[30:56] | Mr Cole, when you were inside the store, who did you come in contact with? | Cole先生 你在药店的时候 你和什么人有过接触? |
[31:00] | What do you mean, contact? | 什么意思 接触? |
[31:01] | Who did you talk to? | 和谁说过话? |
[31:03] | Just the pharmacist behind the counter. | 只有药架后面的配药师 |
[31:05] | How many others? | 其他人呢? |
[31:06] | Customers? | 其他顾客? |
[31:08] | Yeah, there were some other people there. | 对 当时还有其他人在 |
[31:11] | How many other people were there? | 有多少个? |
[31:16] | Bill. Bill | |
[31:18] | If we do not identify and track down everyone you have come in contact with, we are gonna have a citywide epidemic. | 如果不能找到这些你所接触过的人 病毒就会蔓延到整个城市 |
[31:23] | So how many people? | 到底有多少人? |
[31:28] | I, I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[31:33] | Think! | 仔细想想! |
[31:51] | That’s it. We are now patched against security. | 就是这个 现在解除系统防御 |
[31:53] | No audio from the system. | 音频缺失 |
[32:00] | Nothing on B. | B区正常 |
[32:02] | Go ahead, try six | 继续 看下6号 |
[32:05] | This screen go ahead isolate front desk. | 这个视野和前台不相连 |
[32:09] | 5 is good. | 5个够了 |
[32:20] | Thank You. | 谢谢 |
[32:26] | Oh. | 哦 |
[32:41] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[32:43] | You are not supposed to have drinks in here. | 这里不准喝饮料 |
[32:44] | I am sorry, I will throw it away. | 对不起 我马上丢掉 |
[32:46] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[33:03] | Start tracking that man in the red shirt. | 注意那个穿红衣服的男人 |
[33:05] | – I want to know everything that he does. – Yes Sir. | – 注意他的一切动向 – 是 |
[33:08] | Subject is on camera 4 right now. | 目标在4号机视野内 |
[33:16] | I was just about to replace those. | 我正准备更换这些纸巾 |
[33:41] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[33:48] | Clear. | 好了 |
[33:59] | What the hell is taking her so long? | 怎么搞这么久? |
[34:02] | Checking all surveillances now. | 检查所有探头 |
[34:04] | – Nothing on 1, nothing on 2. – Come on. | – 1号机正常 2号机正常 – 快啊 |
[34:12] | Sir, she came out from 4. | 先生 他在4号机视野出现 |
[34:43] | Kim. Kim | |
[34:45] | There is a man handing\ntowards the bookcase | 书架旁有个男人 |
[34:48] | at your 3 o’clock, red shirt. | 你右侧3点钟位置 穿红衣服的 |
[34:49] | Might be one of Saunders’ men. | 他可能是Saunders的手下 |
[34:52] | I want you to angle away from him slowly. | 慢慢的远离他的视线 |
[34:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:00] | We just got off the phone with Chase who is with Cole right now. | 我们刚从Chase那得知Cole接触过的人的信息 |
[35:04] | After Cole left the hotel, he went to his house in Burbank. | Cole离开酒店后 回到了在Burbank的家中 |
[35:08] | He stopped at a gas station on Riverside Drive. | 其间在Riverside Drive的加油站停留片刻 |
[35:10] | But it was self service. | 但那里是自助服务的 |
[35:11] | and according to what he told the urgent care unit what his wife confirmed, he didn’t become symptomatic until after he got home. | 据他在急诊室所言与他妻子那里的了解 证实他在到家后才出现病征 |
[35:16] | – The nose bleeds and the sweating? – Right. | – 流鼻血 出虚汗? – 对 |
[35:18] | Here is where the ripple effect starts. | 这是整个扩散过程 |
[35:21] | At 7:20, he stopped at a pharmacy | 7点20分 他在药房逗留 |
[35:23] | and asked the pharmacist Sam Tyler for some medication to stoop the bleeding | 向配药师Sam Tyler询问止血药的位置 |
[35:27] | There were 3 other people inside that pharmacy at the same time | 当时药房还有3个人 |
[35:29] | Right. One of them, Anne Schwartz. | 对 其中一名 Anne Schwartz |
[35:31] | She’s has been going to the pharmacy for years, so they had her address on file. | 她很多年都是在这个药房配药 那里有她的住址记录 |
[35:35] | We have sent NHS people to her house. | 已经通知卫生署的人到她家去 |
[35:37] | She has a husband and 3 children. | 她家还有丈夫和3个孩子 |
[35:39] | – What about the other 2 customers? – ID is unknown. | – 其余两个呢? – 尚未确定身份 |
[35:41] | These people could be anywhere, spreading the disease to anybody they come into contact with. | 他们可能出现在任何地方 将病毒传染给接触的人 |
[35:46] | It gets worse. | 情况越来越糟 |
[35:47] | At the urgent care facility in Studio City, | 还有那个急诊中心 |
[35:48] | there were 6 patients in the waiting area. | 当时候诊区有6个病人 |
[35:51] | when cole came in, who left before the quarantine was put in place. | Cole进来的时候 在警戒尚未设好前离开 |
[35:55] | We are tracking them down. | 我们还在追查这些人 |
[35:57] | But between them and the staff at the facility(TBD) | 加上他们和急诊中心工作人员 |
[36:00] | We could be looking at up to 75 people. | 我们要找的人起码有75个 |
[36:03] | Just in their immediate families. If any of these people are in a supermarket or a mall when they become symptomatic. | 以及他们的亲属 如果他们中的任何一个在超市或者商场发病 |
[36:09] | This thing is going to be impossible to contain. | 事情将会无法控制 |
[36:11] | We need to identify and find them now. | 我们得确定他们的身份 尽快找到他们 |
[36:14] | Also, I need you to coordinate with NHS and HazMat. | 还有 我要你和卫生署与危险品紧急处理小组协调 |
[36:17] | We have to set up a quarantine in 2 neighborhoods in the Burbank Studio City area. | 我们得在Burbank社区附近设置警戒隔离 |
[36:22] | Department heads report to Adam. | 有什么情况向Adam汇报 |
[36:43] | Good work, everybody, it looks like this worked. | 干的好 伙计们 看起来任务成功了 |
[36:46] | – Maintain monitering Kim. Come get me if anything happens. – I got it. | – 继续观察Kim 有什么情况通知我 – 明白 |
[36:53] | Thank you, good work. | 谢谢 干的不错 |
[37:27] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[37:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[37:30] | My name is Jack Bauer, I am a federal agent. | 我叫Jack Bauer 我是一名联邦探员 |
[37:34] | You are not in any danger. | 你现在很安全 |
[37:36] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[37:39] | We need your help | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[37:41] | We need to get in touch with your father. | 我们得找到你父亲 |
[37:44] | Then get in touch with him. What do you need me for? | 那你们去找啊 你们抓我来干什么? |
[37:46] | We don’t know where he is. | 我们不知道他在哪 |
[37:48] | and we think you do. | 我们认为你知道 |
[37:51] | What’s this about? | 这都怎么回事? |
[37:54] | You don’t know who your father really is. | 你根本不知道你父亲是什么样的人 |
[37:59] | First of all, I hardly know my father. | 首先 我对他了解也不多 |
[38:01] | And whatever this is, I know it’s illegal. | 其次 不管怎样 你们这么做是违法的 |
[38:03] | You have no right to keep me here. | 你们不能把我关在这 |
[38:05] | Release me now, I haven’t done anything wrong | 放了我 我没犯法 |
[38:07] | You’d better listen to me very carefully, Jane. | 你最好听清楚了 Jane |
[38:10] | Right now your father is engaged in terrorist activity against the United States of America. | 你父亲正参与一项针对美国的恐怖主义行动 |
[38:14] | This morning, he killed hundreds of people, and he is threatening to kill thousands more. | 今天早上他已杀了上百人 他正威胁杀更多的人 |
[38:18] | Now, I can only imaging how difficult this must be for you to believe, | 我知道你肯定接受不了这事实 |
[38:21] | but trust me, you are going to cooperate with us. | 但你必须相信我 然后配合我们的工作 |
[38:24] | There is a lot at stake, and there is not a lot of time. | 很多人尚处在危险之中 留给我们的时间不多了 |
[38:27] | I am not going to do anything. I want to talk to a lawyer. | 我什么也不会说 我要见律师 |
[38:33] | There is no lawyer. | 这里不会有律师 |
[38:35] | There is just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[38:46] | I don’t know anything about my father. | 我对我父亲一无所知 |
[38:49] | He comes into town twice a year. I have dinner with him. | 他每年只来两三次 我们一起吃个饭什么的 |
[38:53] | How do you contact him? | 你怎么和他联系? |
[38:55] | I don’t. He calls me. | 从没联系 都是他打我电话 |
[39:02] | – You are lying to me, Jane. – I’m not | – 你撒谎 Jane – 我没有 |
[39:05] | Don’t try to protect him. You are just going to get yourself in a world of trouble. | 别想护着他 你这是给自己找麻烦 |
[39:08] | You are the one in trouble here. You are the one breaking the law. | 你才有麻烦呢 你才是违法的人 |
[39:11] | You think I am playing a game here with you? | 你以为我在跟你开玩笑? |
[39:13] | Hundreds of thousands of people’s\nlives are on the line. | 成千上万的人性命危在旦夕 |
[39:16] | You have no idea how far I am willing to go to acquire your cooperation. | 为了让你合作 我什么都做得出 |
[39:20] | What are you threatening to do to me? | 你想对我作什么? |
[39:21] | Where is your father, Jane? | 你父亲在哪 Jane? |
[39:23] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[39:24] | – Where is your father? – Somebody, help me, pleaase | – 你父亲在哪? – 来人啊 救救我 |
[39:27] | – Jack – What? | – Jack – 什么事? |
[39:29] | Red shirt is approaching her desk. | 红衣服的男子正在靠近她 |
[39:34] | – What’s going on? – He’s at the desk. | – 怎么了? – 他在问询台那里 |
[39:39] | Kim, don’t turn around. Just stay where you are. | Kim 别转身 别动 |
[39:42] | – Where the hell is the librarian? – Alice, get someone to the reference desk now. | – 图书管理员去跑哪去了? – Alice 派人到问询台去 |
[39:50] | – Excuse me. – Just a minute. | – 打扰一下 – 请等一下 |
[39:53] | I, I need some help with, finding a book. | 我 我想找本书 |
[39:57] | Just one second. | 稍等 |
[39:59] | – Ok, sweetheart, you are doing great… – Jus stay calm, until we check this guy out. | – 好的 宝贝 做的很好… – 不要慌 我们正在查这个人 |
[40:03] | Give me a close up on the gentleman in the red shirt at the desk. | 拉近镜头 注意问询台那个红衣服的男人 |
[40:04] | Can I get some help here? | 能帮帮我吗? |
[40:06] | I’ll be with you in a minute. | 我一会就好 |
[40:20] | Ok, Kim, I want you to slowly get up and try to make your way to the bookshelves in front of you. | 好 Kim 慢慢的站起来 走到面前的书架那边去 |
[40:26] | Stay out of his eye line until we find out who this guy is. | 在我们查出他是谁之前 先躲开他 |
[41:00] | – Maintain a constant visual on her from monitor 3. – Get camera 3 on Kim. | – 3号监控器一直盯着她 – 将3号探头对准Kim |
[41:15] | We are panning off her. Get me another angle. | – 我们找不到她了 – 换个角度 |
[41:17] | There is no other angle. | 视野只有这么宽 |
[41:18] | – What’s going on? – Jack, we had her a second ago. Camera 3 should be panning back on her in few seconds. | – 怎么回事? – Jack 刚才还看到她 3号探头应该很快能找回她 |
[41:33] | – You work here, don’t you? – Yeah. | – 你在这工作 对吧? – 对 |
[41:35] | – Could you help me find something in this aisle? – Yeah, no problem. What is it that you need? | – 你能帮我找些书吗? – 可以 没问题 你想要什么? |
[41:40] | You call for help, I will kill you right now. | 你敢呼救我就杀了你 |
[41:44] | Who has Jan Saunders? Who has Jan Saunders? | 谁抓走了Jane Saunders? 谁抓走了Jane Saunders? |
[41:48] | I don’t know what you are talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[42:00] | Where the hell is she? Kim! | 她跑哪去了? Kim! |
[42:02] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[42:03] | Team two, go, go | 第二组 上 上 |
[42:40] | Get down, get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[42:55] | Kim. Kim | |
[43:01] | Kim, step back, step back. | Kim 退后 退后 |
[43:07] | Radio back. Tell them the subject is down. | 回复指挥台 目标已被击倒 |
[43:10] | Are you ok? Yeah, fine. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[43:15] | Saunders is going to know we have his daughter. | Saunders很快会知道我们抓了她女儿 |