时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | You have already been briefed on the Cordilla Virus | 各位已经有所了解 |
[00:16] | that’s now threatening our cities. | Cordilla病毒正威胁我们的城市 |
[00:18] | A vial of that virus has already been release. | 其中一管病毒已经被释放了 |
[00:20] | We discovered the identity of the perpetrator. | 我们查出了幕后主谋 |
[00:22] | His name is Stephen Saunders and he is a former MI6 agent. | 他叫Stephen Saunders 曾是英国军情6处的特工 |
[00:25] | In 32 countries across the Middle East and Asia, | 在中东及亚洲的近30个国家里 |
[00:28] | your government employs intelligence consultants. | 你们的政府都雇有情报顾问 |
[00:30] | They’re spies. | 他们是间谍 |
[00:31] | In 45 minutes, I want a list of their identities. | 在45分钟内 我要他们的名单 |
[00:34] | If you fail to comply, | 如果你不从 |
[00:36] | I will release 2 vials of the virus in major cities. | 我会在主要城市散播两管病毒 |
[00:39] | Looks like Saunders has a daughter. | Saunders好像有个女儿 |
[00:41] | A daughter? | 他有个女儿? |
[00:42] | We know she is 19 years old, she goes to school in Santa Barbara. | 她今年19岁 在Santa Barbara上学 |
[00:45] | I was just about to call the Santa Barbara office to have her picked up. | 我刚准备让Barbara警方把她带走 |
[00:48] | Tony, thats not the right play. | Tony 这样不行 |
[00:49] | If you want to grab her for questioning, | 如果你想把她带来问话 |
[00:51] | you are going to have to do it without him knowing, | 你必须瞒天过海 |
[00:53] | which means we have to conduct a plain sight swap. | 也就是说 得偷梁换柱 |
[00:55] | Switch her out with one of our own agents. | 用我们的探员调包 |
[00:57] | Ok, let’s see her. | 好了 让我看看 |
[01:00] | Kim, you are not going to fool anyone who knows Jan Saunders up close. | Kim 你这样在近距离没法骗过熟悉Jane Saunders的人 |
[01:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:11] | Clear. | 好了 |
[01:15] | You think I am playing a game here with you? | 你以为我在跟你开玩笑? |
[01:17] | Hundreds of thousands of people’s lives are on the line. | 成千上万的性命危在旦夕 |
[01:20] | You have no idea how far I am willing to go to acquire your cooperation. | 为了让你合作 我什么都做得出 |
[01:24] | Where is your father, Jane? | 你父亲在哪 Jane? |
[01:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:26] | Could you help me find something on this aisle? | 你能帮我找些书吗? |
[01:28] | Yeah, no problem. | 可以 没问题 |
[01:30] | Call for help and I will kill you right now. | 你敢呼救我就杀了你 |
[01:35] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[01:40] | Saunders is going to know we have his daughter. | Saunders很快会知道我们抓了她女儿 |
[01:46] | The following takes place between 8:00 am and 9:00 am. | 以下事件发生于8点至9点之间 |
[01:52] | These are the quarantine zones that were set up an hour ago. | 这是我们一小时前设置的隔离区 |
[01:55] | Since then, 2 new symptomatic patients were discovered at an ER in Silver Lake and one in Hancock Park. | 再那之后 在Silver Lake的一间急诊室又发现两起新增病例 Hancock Park也有一例 |
[02:00] | Those 2 cases engendered 5 new quarantine areas. | 这样又新增了5个隔离区 |
[02:04] | Thats 3% of the city. | 占全市面积的3% |
[02:06] | If containment isn’t total, it will grow exponentially. | 若隔离不彻底 隔离区还会成指数倍上增 |
[02:10] | All right, thanks, Adam. | 好 谢谢 Adam |
[02:17] | We are all tired, I know that. | 大家都很累了 |
[02:19] | And some of you have been working for 24 hours straight. | 有人连续工作了24个小时 |
[02:22] | I don’t have to tell you how serious the situation is, | 情况有多紧急 也不必我多说 |
[02:26] | but we can’t drift. | 我们不能有丝毫闪失 |
[02:29] | If there ever was a worst case scenario, this is it. | 现在的情况糟得不能再糟了 |
[02:31] | We are in it. | 我们已经深陷其中了 |
[02:33] | Everyone has to stay on point. | 所有人必须坚守岗位 |
[02:36] | We have switched from prevention to containment. | 我们得从预防转向堵截 |
[02:38] | The virus is out. | 病毒已经扩散 |
[02:53] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[02:55] | Yeah, I am fine. | 我还好 |
[02:58] | I am sorry it had to go down like this. | 没想到会搞成这样 真对不起 |
[03:01] | The man I shot, is he dead? | 我打中的那个人 死了吗? |
[03:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:08] | What’s going to happen now? | 接下来会怎样? |
[03:10] | Saunders is going to know we have Jane. | Saunders不久会知道我们抓了Jane |
[03:16] | This is Jack. | 我是Jack |
[03:17] | Jack, it’s Forrester. The Saunders girl is calmed down. | Jack 我是Forrester 那个叫Saunders的女孩情绪已经稳定了 |
[03:19] | You can try talking to her again. | 你可以和她再谈谈 |
[03:20] | Ok, thanks, Rachel. | 好的 谢谢 Rachel |
[03:23] | We will see what we can get from the daughter. | 看看能不能从她那问出点什么 |
[03:33] | I understand that, Tony. So you’ll tell him? | 我明白 Tony 你来转告他? |
[03:36] | Yeah, I will tell him. | 好 我来告诉他 |
[03:38] | – I want every precaution taken. – I’ll get back to you. | – 采取所有防范措施 – 稍后向您汇报 |
[03:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:44] | What’s going on with Jack Bauer? | Jack Bauer那边怎么样了? |
[03:46] | The operation wasn’t completely successful. | 这次行动没有完全成功 |
[03:49] | Now, David, they do have Saunders’ daughter, but they were unable to remain covert. | David 他们确实抓到了Saunders的女儿 但做的不是天衣无缝 |
[03:52] | So, Saunders knows we have her? | 这么说 Saunders知道了? |
[03:53] | No, not yet, but CTU is estimating he will find out within the hour. | 还没有 但反恐局估计他不久就会发现 |
[03:58] | What’s Jack’s plan? | Jack有什么计划? |
[03:59] | Use Saunders’ daughter, try to locate him. | 利用Saunders的女儿 试着锁定他的位置 |
[04:03] | David, listen. | David 听着 |
[04:05] | The deadline for his next demand is gonna be up here in about 15 minutes. | 离他给我们的期限还有15分钟 |
[04:08] | Now, giving this guy a list of every foreign operative on our payroll is an act of treason. | 给他我们所有国外情报人员名单是叛国行为 |
[04:12] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[04:14] | But he will release more of the virus if we don’t. | 但如果不这么做他会继续放毒 |
[04:18] | So what do you want to do? | 那你想怎么办? |
[04:22] | I want to see what Bauer gets out of Saunders’ daughter first. | 先看Bauer从Saunders女儿那问出了什么 |
[04:36] | You know what just happened? | 你知道刚才发生了什么吗? |
[04:39] | A man who your father hired to protect you just tried to kill one of my agents. | 你父亲雇来保护你的人想杀死我们的探员 |
[04:45] | So, you killed him, right? | 这么说 你们杀了他? |
[04:47] | A man that worked for my father. | 那个我父亲的手下 |
[04:49] | You are a smart girl, Jane. | 你很聪明 Jane |
[04:52] | Look out in that room. | 看看那边 |
[04:53] | Everyone here is a federal agent whose job is to protect the lives of American citizens. | 这里全是极力保护美国公民的联邦探员 |
[04:59] | Jane, I know how hard it must be for you to believe | Jane 我知道你很难相信 |
[05:01] | everything that everybody’s been telling you about your father. | 你所听到的你父亲的事 |
[05:04] | But I am going to show you something that will change your mind. | 但我给你看点东西 你就会改变主意 |
[05:08] | And the sooner you stop resisting me, the sooner you can help us start saving lives. | 越早配合 你越早能帮我们拯救生灵 |
[05:13] | Why are you putting all this on me? | 为什么把希望放在我身上? |
[05:16] | Because you are Stephen Saunders’ daughter. | 因为你是Stephen Saunders的女儿 |
[05:18] | And unfortunately, you are the only leverage we have against him. | 不幸的是 你是我们唯一能和他对抗的筹码 |
[05:22] | You cant just say these outrageous things and expect me to believe you. | 你别以为你说了这些离谱的话 我就会相信你 |
[05:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:29] | Truth is, I know your father. | 事实上 我认识你父亲 |
[05:34] | I worked with him. | 我曾和他共事过 |
[05:36] | He was a good man. | 他曾是个很好的人 |
[05:38] | He was a brave man. | 很勇敢的人 |
[05:41] | But something has happened to him. | 但他遭遇了些变故 |
[05:43] | All I care about right now is stopping him from doing what he is doing. | 我现在只想阻止他的所作所为 |
[05:47] | I can’t do that without you. I need your help. | 没你的帮助我办不到 |
[05:56] | Palmer still hasn’t sent the list yet. | Palmer还没把名单交出来 |
[05:59] | He has 15 more minutes. | 他还有15分钟 |
[06:01] | CTU has been trying to use IP locators to get at you through the domain name. | 反恐局正通过域名锁定IP地址 想由此找到你 |
[06:06] | We’ve protected it though, right? | 我们有防备 对吧? |
[06:07] | Yes. It’s a dead end. | 对 那是条死胡同 |
[06:10] | Good. | 好 |
[06:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:22] | I am going to show you who your father really is. | 我让你看看你父亲是个什么样的人 |
[06:26] | These photographs were taken over 8 years ago. | 这是我们8年前拍的照片 |
[06:30] | Your father told your mother that he was going to Europe on a fact finding mission. | 你父亲告诉你母亲他到欧洲执行一项找寻任务 |
[06:33] | But the truth of the matter is, we were both part of a special forces unit | 但实际上 我们都是特别行动队的 |
[06:36] | that was dispatched to Kosovo to kill a man named Victor Drazen. | 那次我们被派往科索沃 去刺杀一个叫Victor Drazen的人 |
[06:40] | This is where the mission ended, Drazens’ hideout. | 这是任务结束的地方 Drazen的藏身处 |
[06:42] | When I left Kosovo, I believed your father had died in the blast. | 当我离开科索沃的时候 以为你父亲在爆炸中身亡了 |
[06:45] | The British government told your mother that thats where he died, too. | 英国政府也是这样告诉你母亲的 |
[06:48] | But recently, we discovered through phone records | 但最近 我们通过电话记录发现 |
[06:50] | that your father had contacted you 4 years ago | 你父亲4年前曾和你联系过 |
[06:53] | to tell you he was still alive. Is that right? | 告诉你他还活着 对吧? |
[06:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:58] | A couple of months after my mother died, I get a call from him. | 我母亲去世几个月后 我接到他的电话 |
[07:03] | He said he was living in Europe under an assumed name. | 他说在欧洲隐姓埋名活了下来 |
[07:05] | And that nobody knew he was alive. | 没人知道他还活着 |
[07:10] | And for his protection, I couldn’t tell anyone that I had spoken to him. | 为了他的安全 我不能告诉任何人曾和他联系过 |
[07:15] | Did he ever tell you why he had contacted you after so many years? | 他有没有告诉你为何多年后突然跟你联系? |
[07:18] | Yes. | 有 |
[07:22] | He missed me. | 他说他想我 |
[07:26] | I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[07:29] | Over the last 3 to 4 hours, we have been pooling data from Interpol. | 几个小时前我们从国际警察那里得到了些资料 |
[07:33] | Here are some more recent images. | 有些近期的照片 |
[07:36] | This is your father with Sayed Ali, a known weapon dealer in the Middle East. | 这张是你父亲和Sayed Ali在一起的照片 他是中东有名的军火商 |
[07:41] | Here you see his meeting with Ari Consul, a biologist from Jakarta | 这张是他和雅加达的生物学家Ari Consul会见的照片 |
[07:43] | who is now spending the rest of his life in prison for the manufacturing of illegal biological weapons. | 后者因制造非法生化武器被判处终身监禁 |
[07:49] | This doesn’t prove anything. He could have been meeting with these people for any number of reasons. | 这说明不了什么 他与他们见面可以有很多种原因 |
[07:52] | I will play you an audio file, one of three that we got from your father earlier today. | 我给你放一段录音 是我们今天早上获取的三个中的一个 |
[07:58] | This is your father talking to the President of the United States. | 这是你父亲和美国总统的谈话 |
[08:00] | …Working against these countries at the behest of the American military machine. | …按照美国这个战争机器的吩咐和自己的国家作对 |
[08:05] | In 45 minutes, I want a list of their identities sent to me by way of a website, sylviaimports.com. | 在45分钟内 我要你把他们的身份通过Sylviaimports.com传给我 |
[08:14] | If you fail to comply, I will release 2 vials of the virus in major cities. | 如果你不从 我会在主要城市散播两管病毒 |
[08:19] | 2 more vials of the virus. He has already released one. | 再释放两管 他已经释放了一管 |
[08:21] | This is a live video feed from the Chandler Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, | 这是洛杉矶的Chandler Plaza酒店的现场影像资料 |
[08:23] | where your father ordered the release of one if the vials of the virus | 就是你父亲选择 |
[08:26] | into the ventilation system of the hotel. | 在通风系统释放病毒的酒店 |
[08:29] | The people that you are looking at will all be dead within the next 2 to 3 hours. | 这些你看到的人会在2到3个小时内死亡 |
[08:33] | There is almost 800 of them, Jane. | 那里大约有800人 Jane |
[08:35] | This is how they will die. | 他们将这么死去 |
[08:46] | I don’t want to see any more. | 我不想看下去了 |
[08:48] | I don’t want to see any more, either. | 我也不想看下去了 |
[08:50] | You can help us stop this, Jane, please. | 你能帮助我们阻止他 Jane 拜托 |
[08:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[09:08] | I have a phone number. | 我有个电话号码 |
[09:11] | He told me to call it day or night if I ever got in trouble. | 他告诉我不管何时如果有麻烦 就拨这个号码 |
[09:14] | Have you ever used it before? | 你以前用过吗? |
[09:17] | No. | 没有 |
[09:19] | We need it. | 告诉我们 |
[09:26] | No. | 不 |
[09:28] | No. | 不 |
[09:29] | It’s a mistake. | 肯定搞错了 |
[09:30] | I am ok. | 我很好 |
[09:32] | I don’t have any infection. | 我没被感染 |
[09:35] | No. Don’t take me in there with those people. | 不 别把我和他们放在一起 |
[09:38] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[09:41] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[09:43] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[10:21] | Michelle, I just got a call. | Michelle 我刚接到电话 |
[10:23] | Your lab results are on the way here. | 你的检测结果正送过来 |
[10:55] | I am sorry to interrupt, Mr President. | 很抱歉打断您 总统先生 |
[11:00] | What’s this? Aaron? | 怎么回事? Aaron? |
[11:02] | Our bureau chief just informed me that NHS believes Los Angeles is no longer safe. | 局长刚才通知我卫生局认为洛杉矶处于危险之中 |
[11:07] | We would like to move you out of the state. | 我们得将您转移 |
[11:11] | I appreciate your concern. | 谢谢你们的关心 |
[11:13] | Tell Chief Kurtzman, I’d rather manage matters from here. | 告诉Kurtzman局长 我想在这处理事情 |
[11:17] | Sir, I am afraid this isn’t a request. | 先生 恐怕不能如你所愿 |
[11:21] | Excuse me. | 什么 |
[11:23] | Secret service is invoking section 32. | 特勤处正在调用各区的人手 |
[11:26] | For your own protection, we are requiring you to accompany us to Air Force One. | 对你进行保护 请您和我们一起到空军一号上去 |
[11:33] | You are ordering me? | 你在命令我吗? |
[11:34] | Yes sir. It’s for your safety. | 是的 为了您的安全 |
[11:39] | I don’t know the specifics of the code, but Secret Service is invoking it. | 我不知道命令的细节 但特勤处确实已经在抽调人手 |
[11:43] | And here in LA, the threat is serious. | 而且在洛杉矶 真的非常危险 |
[11:45] | It’s serious everywhere. | 哪里都很危险 |
[11:47] | At least here, we know what we are facing. | 至少在这 我们知道所面对的是什么 |
[11:50] | Who has to sign off on this, Aaron? | 谁有权解除命令 Aaron? |
[11:51] | Chief Kurtzman and myself. | Kurtzman局长和我 |
[12:04] | I’d like a word in private with you, Aaron. | 我们俩单独谈谈 Aaron |
[12:16] | Sir, I am sorry for appearing to overstep my bounds. | 先生 很抱歉我有些失礼 |
[12:21] | But it’s my job to protect you. | 但保护您是我的职责 |
[12:23] | Listen, Aaron. | 听着 Aaron |
[12:25] | You have been with me from the beginning. | 你跟了我多年 |
[12:27] | You don’t have to apologize for doing your job. | 你尽职尽责 不需要道歉 |
[12:31] | But this crisis will end. | 但危机会过去的 |
[12:33] | And the people in this city and this country will be stronger, knowing that their president stood by them shoulder to shoulder. | 如果知道总统和他们同生死共患难 这个城市的人民以及这个国家会更坚强 |
[12:43] | I am asking you as a friend and a fellow citizen. | 我以一个朋友的身份请求你 |
[12:48] | Protect me, but here in Los Angeles. | 保护我 但就在洛杉矶 |
[12:57] | Can you do that for me? | 你愿意吗? |
[13:02] | Yes, sir. For you I can. | 好吧 先生 为您我愿这么做 |
[13:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:08] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[13:26] | Mr. President the conference call is about to begin. | 总统先生 电话会议已准备好 |
[13:35] | Jack, you there? | Jack 你在吗? |
[13:36] | Yeah, I am on. | 是的 我在 |
[13:37] | Mr President? | 总统先生? |
[13:39] | Mr Almeida, I understand. | Almeida先生 我已经得知 |
[13:41] | We may have a way to locate this man, Stephen Saunders. | 也许有一条途径可以找到Stephen Saunders |
[13:44] | We do, sir. However, my technical staff just informed me that to do this properly, it may take 15 minutes, possibly longer. | 是的 但我的技术人员告诉我可能要花费15分钟甚至更久的时间 |
[13:52] | So there is no way we can get to him in the next few minutes? | 这么说在剩下的时间里没办法找到他? |
[13:55] | No, sir. There’s not. | 是的 没错 |
[14:00] | Ok, gentlemen, time is upon us. | 好吧 诸位 我们没时间了 |
[14:02] | Having considered all the possible scenarios, I see no other choice than to draw our line in the sand. | 深思熟虑后 我觉得我们只能放手一搏 |
[14:08] | I will not give in to Saunders’ latest demand. | 我不会再向Saunders妥协了 |
[14:13] | Mr President, I hope you understand that leaves us with only one option. | 总统先生 我希望您明白 如此一来 我们只有一条路可选了 |
[14:16] | That’s to use Stephen Saunders’ daughter as a hostage and hope that will stop him. | 拿Stephen Saunder的女儿做人质 希望这样能制止他 |
[14:20] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[14:23] | All right, gentlemen, get to it. | 好吧 各位 就这么办吧 |
[14:24] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[14:27] | David, are you sure we are doing the right thing? | David 你肯定我们这么做是对的? |
[14:32] | The only thing I am sure of is we can’t let this country be taken over by this madman. | 我唯一肯定的是我们不能让这个国家任这个疯子摆布 |
[14:38] | Jack, how do you want to do this? | Jack 你想怎么做? |
[14:40] | How long do we have to keep him on the line so we can run a trace? | 要拖住他多久才能追踪到? |
[14:43] | About a minute. | 大约一分钟 |
[14:44] | Ok, we need to cover our bases. | 好 我们得先隐藏这个指挥部 |
[14:46] | We will use Jane to try and keep him on the line. If we have to jump in, we will. | 我们利用Jane在电话上拖住他 如果需要行动 随时准备 |
[14:50] | All right, look, I will initiate the trace. You tell Jane what we need her to do. | 好 我会负责追踪 你告诉Jane该怎么做 |
[14:53] | I will get back to you. | 再联络 |
[14:56] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[15:01] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[15:02] | We have run out of time. We need you to call your father. | 我们没时间了 你得给你父亲打个电话 |
[15:05] | And tell him what? | 和他说什么? |
[15:06] | Anything. We just want you to keep him on the line. | 随便 只要尽量拖延时间 |
[15:09] | For how long? | 多久? |
[15:10] | At least a minute. | 至少一分钟 |
[15:12] | Do you think you do that? | 你能做到吗? |
[15:14] | I need to think about it. | 我想考虑一下 |
[15:16] | Jane, we don’t have anymore time. | Jane 我们的时间不多了 |
[15:18] | Your father just threatened to release more of the virus in the next few minutes. | 你父亲威胁几分钟后会继续释放病毒 |
[15:28] | Is the list up, yet? | 名单发来了吗? |
[15:29] | No. | 没有 |
[15:32] | Well, his time is up. | 好吧 时间到了 |
[15:38] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[15:39] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[15:41] | Release San Francisco. | 释放旧金山的病毒 |
[15:46] | That’s my daughter’s line. | 是我女儿 |
[15:47] | Ian, wait. | Ian 等等 |
[15:49] | I will call you right back. | 我等会给你电话 |
[15:54] | Find out where this is coming from. | 找出这个电话的位置 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:06] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[16:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[16:09] | I told you only to use this number in an emergency. | 我告诉过你 若非紧急不要拨这个号码 |
[16:12] | I want to see you. I am scared. | 我想见你 我很害怕 |
[16:15] | All the airports are shut down, and the news channels are talking about the alert level being raised. | 所有机场都关闭了 新闻上一直都在谈论警报等级上升的事 |
[16:20] | Just, just stay where you are, honey. | 待在你那别乱跑 宝贝 |
[16:21] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[16:24] | Someone is monitoring the call. | 有人在追踪这个电话 |
[16:26] | Hang on a second, honey. | 我先挂了 宝贝 |
[16:30] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[16:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:32] | The signal is splitting. | 信号一闪而过 |
[16:36] | They’ve got her. | 他们抓了她 |
[16:37] | Jack, we just got a hit on the trace route. | Jack 我们的追踪线路被发现了 |
[16:39] | He knows we are on the phone. | 他发现我们在监听 |
[16:41] | What do I do when he gets back on? | 如果他打回来我怎么办? |
[16:42] | Nothing. You are doing great. Just keep talking. | 没关系 你做的很好 继续说话就行了 |
[16:49] | Jane Jane. | |
[16:50] | Yes, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[16:53] | There’s a man named Jack Bauer with you, isn’t there? | 有个叫Jack Bauer的人在你旁边 是吗? |
[16:57] | What, Dad? | 你说什么 爸爸? |
[16:59] | Hand the phone to him. | 把电话给他 |
[17:01] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[17:01] | You heard me. | 照我说的做 |
[17:10] | I am on the line, Stephen. | 你说吧 Stephen |
[17:11] | Jack, you know how many vials I have, and what I am capable of. | Jack 你清楚我有多少病毒 也知道我会做出什么 |
[17:26] | And you know what I am capable of, too. | 你也知道我会做出什么 |
[17:33] | Did you get a lock on the signal? | 追踪到了吗? |
[17:34] | It’s dead. We are negative for passive triangulation. | 没有 我们的定位失败了 |
[17:36] | Tony, did you get him? | Tony 查到了吗? |
[17:37] | We are working on it, Adam? | 还在查 Adam? |
[17:38] | I have got 2 microwaves that can give me a longitude reading, but I don’t have the latitude yet. | 我得到了两个微波信号可以提供经度信息 但还缺少纬度信息 |
[17:42] | Here, try this. | 这儿 试试这个 |
[17:49] | I am trying, Tony. I am working on it. | 我在试 Tony 我正在查 |
[17:55] | Ok, here it is: 21904 Collins. | 好了 有了 Collins街区21904号 |
[17:58] | We have got him, Jack. We will send teams from here. | 找到他了 Jack 马上派人过去 |
[18:00] | Ok. Patch the location through to the chopper. | 好 把具体位置发送到直升机上 |
[18:02] | We will be airborne in minutes. | 我们马上登机 |
[18:04] | Get me Chase. | 给我接通Chase的电话 |
[18:05] | We got a location. Tell the chopper to come in. | 找到了 通知直升机过来 |
[18:07] | I want you to assemble the team. | 马上集合队伍 |
[18:09] | Take Jane back to CTU. I want her fully protected. | 把Jane带回反恐局 一定要保护好她 |
[18:13] | What are you going to do to my father? | 你准备对我父亲做什么? |
[18:16] | I am going to stop him. | 我准备去阻止他 |
[18:19] | I want you to go with her. | 我要你陪着她 |
[18:39] | Michelle Michelle. | |
[18:40] | The test results, they just came in. | 检测结果刚送到 |
[18:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:46] | Almeida Almeida. | |
[19:47] | Honey, it’s me. | 宝贝 是我 |
[19:49] | What’s going on? | 你怎么样? |
[19:55] | I am ok. | 我没事了 |
[19:57] | I am not infected. | 我没被感染 |
[19:59] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[20:00] | Yeah. They did AA swab and a blood test and I am going to be fine. | 他们做了AA测试和血液检测 我都正常 |
[20:05] | I am going to be fine. | 我没事了 |
[20:06] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[20:08] | Oh, my god, sweetheart, that’s fantastic. | 哦 我的上帝 亲爱的 太好了 |
[20:11] | Look, I want you to get out of there right now. | 听着 马上从那离开 |
[20:13] | Ok? Away from anybody who’s infected. | 好吗 远离那些感染了的人 |
[20:15] | Oh, no, no, no, sweetheart. | 哦 不 不 不 亲爱的 |
[20:17] | They said those of us that didn’t come down with the infection, that we have an immunity to the virus. | 他们说我们没有感染 说明对病毒有免疫性 |
[20:25] | Well, where are they taking you? | 那他们带你去哪? |
[20:28] | Downtown, to NHS. | 市区 卫生署 |
[20:31] | They want to keep us under watch for 18 hours. | 他们准备对我们进行18个小时的观察 |
[20:34] | But they said it’s just a formality. | 但他们说这只是例行程序 |
[20:36] | All right, look. I will get there as soon as I can, all right? | 好 我会尽快赶去 好吗? |
[20:40] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[20:41] | Stay where you are. They need you at CTU. | 别过来 反恐局需要你 |
[20:43] | I can work from downtown. | 在市区里 我也能工作 |
[20:45] | Honey, you don’t have to work. | 宝贝 你不必工作 |
[20:47] | We can handle it from here. | 我们能应付的来 |
[20:50] | I want to help, Tony. | 我想帮忙 Tony |
[20:53] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:57] | Michelle. Michelle | |
[20:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:04] | I can’t believe I almost lost you. | 我不敢相信我差点就要失去你 |
[21:09] | I almost lost you, too. | 我也差点失去你 |
[21:13] | But we are still here. | 但我们还是好好的 |
[21:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:19] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[21:21] | – I will call you from NHS. – Hey… | – 到了卫生署 我会给你电话的 – 嘿… |
[21:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:30] | I love you so much. | 我也好爱你 |
[21:54] | Excuse me, everybody, can I have your attention, please? | 打扰一下 各位 请听我说几句 好吗? |
[21:57] | The President has asked you to this informal setting without cameras or recording devices | 总统先生要求各位不要使用摄像机和录音设备 |
[22:01] | to tell you what relationship, if any the outbreak at the Chandler Plaza Hotel has with the airport closures. | 他将解释Chandler Plaza酒店事件是否与关闭机场有关 |
[22:07] | Was the Chandler Plaza the reason yellow level was raised? | Chandler Plaza酒店是不是警报等级提高的原因? |
[22:10] | The President will deal with that in his statement. | 总统先生会在声明中解释清楚 |
[22:16] | So Saunders knows we have his daughter. | 这么说Saunders知道我们抓了她女儿? |
[22:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:19] | Found out about 5 minutes ago. | 大概5分钟前发现的 |
[22:21] | How did he react? | 他有什么反应? |
[22:22] | He broke off communication. | 他中止了通信 |
[22:24] | The good news is, CTU has position of Saunders, and they are sending in teams now. | 好消息是 反恐局找到了Saunders的位置 他们已经派人过去了 |
[22:29] | What’s our confidence level? | 有多大把握? |
[22:31] | David, this man knows our system, our protocols. | David 这个人对我们了如指掌 |
[22:35] | He is going to be tough to corner. | 他肯定会负隅顽抗 |
[22:37] | Stay on top of our emergency response teams. | 所有应急部队保持警惕 |
[22:39] | The abduction of his daughter may have made things worse. | 拿他女儿做人质可能会把事情弄糟 |
[22:43] | The President of United States. | 有请总统先生 |
[22:44] | Please be seated. | 诸位请坐 |
[22:48] | As you know, this morning our alert level was raised to red. | 正如大家所知道的 今天早上警报等级已提高至红色 |
[22:52] | We do have information regarding a possible biological attack on American soil. | 我们的确得到了美国可能面临生化攻击的情报 |
[22:57] | We have maximized our preparedness across the nation. | 我们已尽最大努力做好全国防范 |
[23:00] | Now the best way for our citizens to insure their own safety is to stay home. | 当前人们保护自身安全的最好办法就是待在家里 |
[23:06] | If you are at work, go home. | 如果你还在上班 赶快回家 |
[23:08] | That’s the message I hope the media can convey. | 这是我希望诸位媒体报道的 |
[23:11] | Mr President, we have heard reports that the local British intelligence office was attacked a couple hours ago. | 总统先生 我们听说英国情报机构驻本地办事处几小时前被袭击了 |
[23:16] | Is that related? | 是否与此有关? |
[23:17] | I can’t release any details on that right now. | 我暂时不能透露更多的细节 |
[23:20] | I am sorry. Mr President, the people of the city of Los Angeles are starting to panic. | 很抱歉 总统先生 洛杉矶的市民正在陷入恐慌 |
[23:25] | And information is not following from this office. | 官方始终守口如瓶 |
[23:28] | We have had major outbreaks, we have had quarantines, and now a hint of biological terror. | 听说病毒爆发 到处是隔离区 现在又有了生化攻击的暗示 |
[23:31] | Carol, Please, | Carol 别这样 |
[23:32] | No. Gerry, no. The President has got to be more forthcoming. | 不 Gerry 不 总统不能再含糊其辞了 |
[23:36] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[23:37] | The President has to be in control, and so do you. | 即便是总统也必须配合 你也一样 |
[23:42] | If you want to help the public and do your jobs best, sit quietly and listen to what I have to say. | 如果诸位希望尽职尽责 帮助公众 请安静的听我说完 |
[23:49] | Biological agents do their worst damage where large groups of people congregate. | 生化武器在人口密集的地方造成的伤害最大 |
[23:55] | The best defense we have right now is to encourage everyone to go home and stay home and await further instructions. | 当前我们最好的防范措施就是劝说所有人回到家中 等待新的指令 |
[24:08] | Chase, it’s Jack. Are you en route? | Chase 我是Jack 你在路上了吗? |
[24:10] | Yeah, I am a little more than 10 minutes out. | 对 十多分钟后到 |
[24:12] | Jack, what are the chances Saunders knows we have his location? | Jack Saunders有没有可能知道我们已经掌握了他的位置? |
[24:15] | Not likely. Saunders will think he had 90 seconds more of talk time before we could ever lock onto this location. | 不太可能 Saunders应该认为必须通话超过90秒才能锁定位置 |
[24:21] | Look, I want you to move your teams into position and remind local law enforcement to stay out of sight. | 听着 尽快到达指定位置 提醒当地警方保持隐蔽 |
[24:25] | We can’t tip him off. | 不能让他逃了 |
[24:26] | Done. | 明白 |
[24:27] | Adam, I want you to keep an eye on the satellite, track anyone coming in and out of that building, and feed all that information over to local law enforcement. | Adam 我要你盯着卫星 注意每一个进出楼房的人 并把资料发给当地警方 |
[24:34] | You copy? | 听见了吗? |
[24:35] | I am watching the data now, Jack. | 我正在盯着呢 Jack |
[24:37] | Ok, plug Chloe into it, too. | 好的 让Chloe也来帮忙 |
[24:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:39] | Listen, everybody, this is our time. Get it right. | 听着 各位 机会来了 好好把握 |
[24:43] | Stephen, we have to leave. | Stephen 我们必须撤了 |
[24:45] | We are not leaving. | 我们哪也不去 |
[24:46] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[24:47] | You said they probably have our location now. | 你说他们可能知道了我们的位置 |
[24:49] | Not probably. They do. | 不是可能 他们已经知道了 |
[24:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:52] | They have got us on satellite. | 他们从卫星上发现了我们 |
[24:53] | They will pick us up if we try to leave now. | 如果我们现在离开肯定逃不出他们的手掌心 |
[24:55] | So we sit around here and wait till they surround us? | 那我们就待在这等着被包围? |
[24:58] | Exactly. | 对 |
[24:59] | The more bodies they send, the easier it will be for us to disappear. | 他们来的人越多 我们越容易逃走 |
[25:02] | No. I am not waiting around to get caught. | 不 我不在这坐以待毙 |
[25:06] | Osterlind. Osterlind | |
[25:07] | I am leaving, Stephen. | 我要走了 Stephen |
[25:31] | Yeah. | 请说 |
[25:32] | Has she left, yet? | 她出发了吗? |
[25:33] | No. | 还没 |
[25:34] | She will. | 快了 |
[25:35] | Stay on her. | 盯着她 |
[25:37] | We are going to need to do this soon. | 必须尽快拿下 |
[25:39] | Ok. | 好的 |
[25:44] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪? |
[25:45] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[25:46] | I thought your father said there was an outbreak there. | 你父亲说过那里有病毒 |
[25:48] | Where we are going, it’ll be safe. Don’t worry. | 我们要去的地方很安全 不必担心 |
[26:31] | Where in Los Angeles are they taking me? | 他们打算把我带到洛杉矶什么地方? |
[26:33] | A place called CTU. | 一个叫CTU的地方 |
[26:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:37] | Counter Terrorist Unit. | 反恐局 |
[26:42] | I still can’t believe this. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[26:48] | That my father is a terrorist. | 我父亲竟是恐怖分子 |
[26:54] | 4 years ago, when I found out he was alive after all that time, I was so happy. | 4年前 当我得知他还活着的时候 我是那么开心 |
[27:03] | I had a father. | 我有父亲了 |
[27:10] | I let myself believe all that he wanted me to. | 我相信他说的一切 |
[27:15] | That he was this wonderful man. | 相信他是个很好的人 |
[27:21] | How often did you see him? | 你们多长时间见一次面? |
[27:23] | Couple times a year. | 一年大概几次 |
[27:27] | Sometimes he’d surprise me. | 有时会给我惊喜 |
[27:30] | And he’d always bring me something. | 他总给我带来礼物 |
[27:35] | And it was always perfect. | 非常棒的礼物 |
[27:39] | Like he knew. | 仿佛他知道我的心思一样 |
[27:42] | Maybe he did know. | 也许他确实知道 |
[27:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[27:46] | He had people watching you, Jane. | 他派人暗中监视你 Jane |
[27:48] | He knew more about your life than you are probably aware of. | 他甚至比你自己还清楚你的一切 |
[27:55] | What am I supposed to do with all these feeling for him? | 我该怎么面对他? |
[28:02] | The person I love doesn’t even exist. | 我爱的那个父亲根本就不存在 |
[28:10] | What’s going to happen to him? | 他会怎么样? |
[28:13] | My dad’s going to try and bring him in. | 我爸爸正争取抓住他 |
[28:22] | Adam, it’s Jack. | Adam 我是Jack |
[28:23] | What’s the status of Saunders’ location? | Saunders那里的情况怎么样? |
[28:25] | I am watching it now, Jack. No one’s left the building. | 我一直在盯着 Jack 没人离开这栋楼 |
[28:27] | Who’s working with us? | 哪个部门协助我们? |
[28:28] | LAPD has set up a staging area about a block away. | 洛杉矶警局在一个街区外设置了警戒区 |
[28:31] | They have surrounded the area and are hidden from view. | 他们秘密包围了这里 |
[28:33] | Ok, good work. | 好的 干的好 |
[28:34] | Tell them I will be there in a few minutes. | 告诉他们我马上就到 |
[28:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:40] | You’re absolutely sure. | 你说得很对 |
[28:43] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[28:56] | Tony, I need to talk to you. | Tony 我要和你谈谈 |
[28:57] | Yeah, just a second. | 就一会儿 |
[28:58] | Why don’t you go ahead and put these simulations on my system. | 为什么不把这些模拟结果传到我电脑里 |
[29:00] | I need to talk to you right now. | 我现在就要和你谈谈 |
[29:03] | I will catch up. Go ahead. | 我们待会再说 你们先继续 |
[29:06] | What’s it? | 什么事? |
[29:07] | I have been working on the tented quarantine area, you know. | 你也知道 我一直在负责隔离区的事情 |
[29:10] | And? | 怎么了? |
[29:11] | I have been going over the list of people who have been isolated and I found a familiar name. | 我又检查了被隔离人员的名单 发现了一个熟悉的名字 |
[29:15] | And? | 谁? |
[29:18] | One of them was Sarah Kaufman. | 是Sarah Kaufman |
[29:21] | Who is Sarah Kaufman? | Sarah Kaufman是谁? |
[29:23] | Adam’s sister. | Adam的姐姐 |
[29:27] | You are sure it’s Adam’s sister? | 你确定是Adam的姐姐? |
[29:28] | Yeah. She tested positive in the medical sense. | 对 她检测结果是阳性 |
[29:32] | She’s going to die. | 她快死了 |
[29:37] | All right, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[29:38] | You are not going to tell him, are you? | 你不会告诉他的 对吗? |
[29:40] | Yeah, I have to. | 不 我必须告诉他 |
[29:41] | But we still have a lot of work to do. | 但我们还有很多工作要做 |
[29:43] | I mean, how can he concentrate knowing that his sister gonna die in a couple hours? | 如果得知他姐姐数小时后就会死去 他怎么还会有心思工作? |
[29:45] | Did you ever think about that? | 你想过没有? |
[29:48] | Chloe, I am getting real tired of your personality. | Chloe 我受够你了 |
[29:52] | I am just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[29:54] | You want to help? Get back to work. | 你想帮忙? 那就回去工作 |
[30:04] | Adam, could you come with me a second? | Adam 能来一下好吗? |
[30:07] | I am sitting on these satellite feeds for Jack right now. Can it wait? | 我正在帮Jack收集卫星资料 能等一下吗? |
[30:09] | No, it can’t. | 不 不行 |
[30:11] | Chloe will watch it. | Chloe会看着的 |
[30:13] | Fine. What is it? | 好吧 什么事? |
[30:14] | Tony, I really have to stay on this. | Tony 我得一直盯着 |
[30:16] | It’s personal. Just come with me. | 有点私事 跟我来 |
[30:18] | Tony, whatever it is, just tell me. Did I do anything wrong? | Tony 不管什么事 你直说好了 我做错了什么事吗? |
[30:22] | No. | 没有 |
[30:25] | I am afraid I have some bad news for you. | 恐怕我要告诉你一些不幸的消息 |
[30:28] | Your sister, Sarah, is in one of the quarantine zones. | 你的姐姐 Sarah 在其中的一个隔离区里 |
[30:31] | What? | 什么? |
[30:32] | You have a sister named Sarah, right? | 你有个姐姐叫Sarah 对吧? |
[30:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:36] | But how can they be sure that it’s her? There have to a hundred Sarah Kaufman.in Los Angeles. | 但他们怎么确定是我姐姐? 洛杉矶有上百个Sarah Kaufman |
[30:40] | Chloe confirmed it. | Chloe核实了 |
[30:44] | Have they kept her away from the people that are infected? | 她有没有和那些感染的人隔开? |
[30:48] | She’s infected. | 她也感染了 |
[30:50] | What are you saying, Tony? | 你说什么 Tony? |
[30:52] | Are you telling me that Sarah’s going to die? | 你意思是Sarah也快死了? |
[30:55] | It looks that way, yeah. | 恐怕是这样 |
[30:58] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:00] | Oh, my god. | 哦 上帝 |
[31:05] | Adam, I am going to give you a chance to talk to your sister, but then I am going to need you to stay on until the crisis passes. | Adam我会给你个机会跟你姐姐说说话 但之后你必须专心工作直到这件事结束 |
[31:13] | You think you can do that? | 你能做到吗? |
[31:18] | Adam. Adam | |
[31:22] | Because we need you here. | 因为我们需要你 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[31:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:42] | No, I am completely surrounded. | 不 我已完全被包围 |
[31:45] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[31:46] | There was a security guard across the street making his rounds every 15 minutes. | 街对面的保安每15分钟就会巡逻一圈 |
[31:50] | He missed his last rotation, which means CTU has taken over that building. | 但很久没人来了 这说明反恐局已经控制了那栋楼 |
[31:55] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[31:58] | I am going to wait until Bauer gets here. | 我准备在这等着Bauer来 |
[32:02] | Baker and his team are running operations from behind the building. | Baker和他的人在大楼后面布防 |
[32:05] | They will move when we tell them to. | 接到我们的指令 他们就会行动 |
[32:06] | LAPD set up a perimeter here, here, here and here. | 洛杉矶警局在这里设置了警戒区 还有这儿 这儿和这儿 |
[32:09] | We got SWAT teams moving in this way and from over here. | 特警队会从这里攻进去 |
[32:12] | Snipers on the roof. | 狙击手在屋顶 |
[32:13] | Nobody goes until we give the word. Understand? | 没有命令 不准轻举妄动 明白吗? |
[32:16] | What’s the situation? | 情况怎么样? |
[32:18] | We have taken over building on either side of him. | 我们已经包围了这栋楼 |
[32:19] | We got snipers on the roof, ready to go. | 狙击手安排在屋顶 已经就绪 |
[32:22] | Phones? | 电话有没有屏蔽? |
[32:23] | We didn’t jam the area.You said he’d know. | 没有屏蔽这里 你说过会惊动他 |
[32:25] | What about infrared? | 用红外线探测过没有? |
[32:26] | We can’t get through those walls, Jack. | 红外线穿不过这些墙 Jack |
[32:36] | He knows we are here. | 他知道我们来了 |
[32:38] | What makes you say that? | 你怎么知道? |
[32:40] | Because I would. | 换成我也感觉的出 |
[32:42] | You think he’s still in there? | 你觉得他还在里面? |
[32:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:44] | Why wouldn’t he try to escape? | 他为什么不逃? |
[32:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:46] | All right, on my signal I want you move your teams into position. | 好 一旦我发出信号 所有人员就要全部就位 |
[32:48] | Minimum 3 men per exit. | 每个出口至少3人 |
[32:49] | Remember, no one goes into the builder till I give the order. | 记住 没有我的命令不准擅自冲进屋内 |
[32:52] | We have to assume Saunders has taken defensive measures. | 我们必须考虑到Saunders有所防范 |
[32:55] | Everybody ready? | 大家准备好了吗? |
[32:56] | Let’s go. | 上 |
[32:57] | All team move into first position. This is a go. | 所有人立刻就位 开始行动 |
[33:00] | Repeat, this is a go. | 重复一遍 开始行动 |
[33:25] | – Positions all set – OK, Let’s go. | – 所有人员已就位 – 好的 我们上 |
[34:03] | Stephen Saunders. Stephen Saunders | |
[34:05] | This is Jack Bauer. | 我是Jack Bauer |
[34:07] | You are completely surrounded. | 你已完全被包围 |
[34:10] | The President is refusing to capitulate to any further demands. | 总统不会再屈服于你的要求了 |
[34:15] | I need to remind you that we still have your daughter. | 我得提醒你 你女儿还在我们手上 |
[34:19] | Stephen. Stephen | |
[34:21] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[34:23] | The only way you are getting out of this thing alive is coming through the front door with your hands on your head. | 你现在唯一的活路就是放弃抵抗 双手抱头走出大门 |
[34:30] | That’s not exactly true, Jack. | 没那么容易 Jack |
[36:13] | Adam. Adam | |
[36:14] | Not now, Chloe. I am running comm on the Saunders pickup. | 现在不行 Chloe 我正在负责抓捕Saunders的通信联络 |
[36:18] | I know what you are doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[36:18] | Robin, take over Adam’s screen for a minute. Come here. | Robin 你先帮Adam盯一会 你跟我来 |
[36:22] | Why? Chloe, this is really not a good time. | 为什么? Chloe 现在真不是时候 |
[36:25] | Tony, you need to hear this. | Tony 我有事请要汇报 |
[36:27] | What? | 什么? |
[36:28] | I have to report some bad news. | 有些不好的消息 |
[36:30] | Field ops lost 2 satellite feeds because Adam forgot to segregate the channels. | 因为Adam忘了屏蔽频道 外勤部队失去了两个卫星的数据 |
[36:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[36:35] | It’s true. I checked your system. | 是真的 我检查了你的系统 |
[36:37] | I had to reinitiate everything. | 我得仔细检查一切 |
[36:38] | You touched my system? | 你动了我系统? |
[36:40] | Tony, let’s face it. | Tony 你要面对现实 |
[36:41] | Adam shouldn’t be here. | Adam不该在这 |
[36:42] | He’s under duress because his sister’s going to die. | 他姐姐生命垂危 他在这心神不宁 |
[36:45] | I did not forget to separate those channels, Tony. | 我没忘记屏蔽频道 Tony |
[36:47] | Yes, you did. | 不 你忘了 |
[36:48] | All right, look, we don’t have time for this. | 好了 听着 没时间管这些了 |
[36:50] | We have teams on the ground that are depending on us. | 还有2组人马在等着我们 |
[36:52] | Did you back up the satellite data? | 你有没有恢复卫星资料? |
[36:53] | Yes. I reprogrammed almost everything. | 有 我重新设置了一切 |
[36:55] | We lost about 30 seconds. | 我们大约丢失了30秒 |
[36:56] | We didn’t lose it, Chloe. | 没有的事 Chloe |
[36:57] | I can prove it to you right now. | 我现在就能证明给你看 |
[37:09] | I thought that I… | 我记得我… |
[37:13] | Chloe is right. | Chloe是对的 |
[37:14] | I forgot to separate them. | 我是忘了屏蔽频道了 |
[37:19] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[37:22] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了个错 |
[37:23] | But what I need to know is if can you get through the rest of the day without making another one. | 但我得知道此后你能否保证不再犯类似的错 |
[37:33] | I’m fine, Tony. | 我没事 Tony |
[37:35] | Ok. | 好 |
[37:40] | I want you to know that I don’t agree with Tony’s decision. | 我想要你知道我不同意Tony的决定 |
[37:42] | But since you are going to stay, I am going to double check your logs every 10 minutes in case you screw up again. | 你留下来继续 我就得每隔10分钟复查一遍你的工作 防止你再犯错 |
[38:00] | Jack, what do you want to do? | Jack 你打算怎么办? |
[38:02] | If he’s not in there, we are wasting a lot of time we don’t have. | 如果他不在里面 我们就是在浪费时间 |
[38:05] | Just have the men maintain their position. | 原地待命 |
[38:11] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[38:12] | Congratulations, Jack. | 恭喜你 Jack |
[38:14] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[38:16] | Stephen, it’s over. Come on out. | Stephen 结束了 赶紧出来 |
[38:18] | It would suit me better if you came in here and got me. | 还是你进来抓我比较好 |
[38:22] | I’d hate to be in the crosshairs of all those unstable CTU snipers. | 我不喜欢这么多的反恐局狙击手拿枪瞄着我 |
[38:26] | Come out the front door with your hands on your head. | 双手抱头走出大门 |
[38:28] | I assure you, you’ll be fine. | 我保证你不会有事 |
[38:30] | 11 more vials, millions dead. | 11管病毒 上百万条命 |
[38:33] | That doesn’t affect your nerves a little bit? | 你还是不为所动? |
[38:35] | The President has made himself clear. | 总统先生说的很清楚 |
[38:37] | He’s not following orders from you anymore. | 他不再任你摆布 |
[38:40] | I work for him. | 我为他工作 |
[38:42] | Well, if that’s the case, you won’t mind if I take a few minutes to think things over. | 好吧 如果是这样 请让我仔细考虑一下 |
[38:47] | While you are thinking things over, you might want to take a second and think about your daughter. | 你考虑的时候 顺便把你的女儿也考虑进去 |
[38:55] | Tony just confirmed that he’s in the building. | Tony确定了他就在这栋楼里 |
[38:59] | All teams hold your position. | 所有人准备好 |
[39:00] | We got confirmation. | 已经确认目标 |
[39:10] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗? |
[39:11] | Yes. | 是 |
[39:12] | All right. Stay on the line. | 好的 先别挂 |
[39:18] | Almeida. Almeida | |
[39:20] | Listen to me very carefully, Agent Almeida. | 仔细听我说 Almeida探员 |
[39:22] | Who’s this? | 你是谁? |
[39:23] | It’s Stephen Saunders. | 我是Stephen Saunders |
[39:25] | Before you make any tactical errors, I’d like to give you an update on the situation. | 在你做错误决定前 我得告诉你一些新情况 |
[39:30] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[39:31] | I need you to move to a private area that has direct comm. with your teams on site here. | 我要你到一个没人的地方 和现场作战队直接联系 |
[39:35] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要这样做? |
[39:37] | Open a web socket to IP 257.211.16.5, and you will find out. | 打开一个网络端口 连接IP地址 257.211.16.5 你就会知道 |
[39:44] | That’s IP 257.211.16.5. | IP地址 257.211.16.5 |
[39:49] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[39:50] | Do it. | 照做就是了 |
[39:55] | By the way, Tony. I’d like to offer you congratulations on your wife eluding infection from the virus. | 顺便提一下 Tony 我得恭喜你夫人逃过了病毒这么一劫 |
[40:02] | How do you know about my wife? | 你怎么知道我妻子的事的? |
[40:05] | Get on that site. | 访问那个地址 |
[40:13] | I don’t know exactly what they are doing to her, Tony. | 我不清楚他们在对她作什么 Tony |
[40:15] | But I did instruct them to leave her barely functional so that we can return her to you. | 但我提醒过他们 别伤害她 我们好把她还给你 |
[40:19] | I’ll kill you, son of a bitch. | 我要杀了你 你这个狗娘养的 |
[40:22] | I will rip your dam throat out. | 我要割断你的喉咙 |
[40:23] | You hear me? | 听见没有? |
[40:25] | I am low on time, so I am sorry if I brush past that remark. | 我现在时运低 说错什么 你可别怪我 |
[40:27] | Because in 15 seconds, Michelle will be dead if you don’t do what I say. | 因为在15秒之后 如果你不照我说的做 我就立马杀了Michelle |
[40:35] | There are 5 agents watching the northeast exit of this building. | 这栋楼东北角有5名探员在把守 |
[40:39] | 4 on the ground, a sniper on the rooftop next door. | 地面上4个 一个狙击手在隔壁的楼顶 |
[40:41] | I am assuming they are operating as a single unit. | 我猜他们是一个作战组 |
[40:44] | I want you to give them a code 9, send them to the front entrance. | 我要你发布9号命令 让他们冲进前门 |
[40:47] | Now. | 现在 |
[40:49] | Jack Bauer’s running the operation. | Jack Bauer是这次行动的指挥 |
[40:50] | I don’t have the authority to do that. | 我没权力这么做 |
[40:52] | No authority? | 没权力? |
[40:54] | Really? | 真的? |
[40:56] | Kevin, is Michelle still conscious? | Kevin Michelle还清醒吗? |
[40:59] | Yes | 对 |
[41:00] | Take an eye out. | 挖掉一只眼睛 |
[41:01] | No, wait, stop. | 不 等等 别 |
[41:05] | Kevin, hold for a second. | Kevin 稍等一下 |
[41:14] | It’s gonna take me some time. | 你得给我点时间 |
[41:17] | You have 30 seconds. | 给你30秒 |
[41:30] | Gerry, we are talking about mass hysteria spreading out all over the place. | Gerry 这种恐怖的东西正在各地蔓延 |
[41:35] | Now, we are not in any position to mobilize… | 现在 我们根本寸步难行 |
[41:37] | It doesn’t matter. | 这无关紧要 |
[41:37] | Our position is to let the public know what is going on. | 我们得让公众明白怎么回事 |
[41:50] | This is Baker. | 我是Baker |
[41:51] | This is Tony Almeida. | 我是Tony Almeida |
[41:52] | Switch to channel 3. | 切换到3频道 |
[41:56] | Go ahead. | 好了 |
[41:57] | We need you to code 9 your team. | 执行9号命令 |
[41:59] | I want you to use a controlled channel in case Saunders is listening. | 我要你使用一个安全的频道 防止Saunders偷听 |
[42:01] | What are we doing? | 现在怎么做? |
[42:02] | Move everyone to the front now. | 所有人立刻向前门移动 |
[42:04] | I have been monitoring all channels. | 我一直在注意所有频道 |
[42:05] | There’s nothing going on in front. | 前门没有任何情况 |
[42:07] | We just got a new SAT feed that Jack doesn’t have yet. | 我们刚刚得到最新卫星资料 Jack还不知道 |
[42:09] | Looks like Saunders is on the move in a blind spot. | Saunders好像正向我们的战术盲区移动 |
[42:11] | Get there now. | 马上过去 |
[42:12] | Roger that. 4 CTU personnel diverting to new mark. | 收到 反恐局所有人跟我来 |
[42:14] | No, Baker. Negative. | 不 Baker 不是 |
[42:15] | No, not just CTU personnel, everyone. | 不光是反恐局的人 所有人 |
[42:17] | Police control included. Get there now. | 警局的人也包括 现在过去 |
[42:19] | Unit 4, we have a code 9.Repeat, code 9. | 第4组 执行9号命令 重复一遍 9号命令 |
[42:21] | Everyone to the front of the building now. | 所有人立刻到前门去 |
[42:23] | Get in your car, move to the front of the building. | 上车 到前门去 |
[42:24] | Down, down | 下来 下来 |