时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | What’s going on with Jack Bauer? | Jack Bauer那怎么样了? |
[00:15] | The operation wasn’t completely successful. | 行动不太顺利 |
[00:17] | They do have Saunders’ daughter, but they were unable to remain covert. | 他们抓到了Saunders的女儿 但却暴露了 |
[00:20] | So, Saunders knows we have her? | 那么 Saunders知道她在我们手上了? |
[00:22] | No, not yet, but CTU is estimating he will find out within the hour. | 不 还没有 但反恐局说他很快就会发现 |
[00:25] | The deadline for his next demand is gonna be up here in about 15 minutes. | 离满足他下个要求的最后期限还有15分钟 |
[00:29] | Now, giving this guy a list of every foreign operative on our payroll is an act of treason. | 把我们的外国情报人员名单给他是一种叛国行为 |
[00:33] | I will not give in to Saunders’ latest demand. | 我不会听从Saunders的最后一个要求 |
[00:36] | We have run out of time. We need you to call your father. | 我们没时间了 打电话给你父亲 |
[00:39] | And tell him what? | 说什么? |
[00:40] | Anything. We just want you to keep him on the line. | 随便 只要别让他挂断就行了 |
[00:44] | – Jane? – Hi, Dad. | – Jane? – 嘿 爸爸 |
[00:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[00:47] | I told you only to use this number in an emergency. | 我让你遇到紧急情况才打这个电话的 |
[00:49] | Someone is monitoring the call. | 有人在监听 |
[00:51] | They’ve got her. | 她在他们手上 |
[00:53] | There’s a man named Jack Bauer with you, isn’t there? | 你旁边有人叫Jack Bauer的人 是吗? |
[00:56] | Hand the phone to him. | 让他听电话 |
[00:57] | You know how many vials I have, and what I am capable of. | 你知道我有多少病毒 也知道我的本事 |
[01:02] | You know what I am capable of, too. | 你也知道我的本事 |
[01:11] | Stephen Saunders Stephen Saunders. | |
[01:13] | This is Jack Bauer. | 我是Jack Bauer |
[01:14] | You are completely surrounded. | 你已经被包围了 |
[01:16] | The President is refusing to capitulate to any further demands. | 总统拒绝你提出的任何要求 |
[01:19] | The only way you are getting out of this thing alive is. | 你想保住性命的唯一方法就是 |
[01:22] | coming through the front door with your hands on your head. | 把手放到脑后 从前门走出来 |
[01:24] | That’s not exactly true, Jack. | 那可不见得 Jack |
[01:27] | I’d like to offer you congratulations on your wife eluding infection from the virus. | 首先祝贺你的妻子没有感染病毒 |
[01:32] | How do you know about my wife? | 你怎么知道我妻子的事? |
[01:34] | I don’t know exactly what they are doing to her, Tony. | 我不知道他们会怎么对她 Tony |
[01:36] | But I did instruct them to leave her barely functional so that we can return her to you. | 但我叫他们别把她废了 我还要还给你呢 |
[01:40] | There are 5 agents watching the northeast exit of this building. | 东北方向出口有5个特工 |
[01:44] | Send them to the front entrance. | 让他们到前门去 |
[01:45] | Michelle will be dead if you don’t do what I say. | 如果不按我说的做 Michelle就死定了 |
[01:48] | This is Tony Almeida. | 我是Tony Almeida |
[01:49] | What are we doing? | 什么事? |
[01:50] | Move everyone to the front now. | 所有人到前门去 |
[01:51] | Get in your car, move to the front of the building. | 上车 到前门去 |
[01:53] | Down, down. | 下来 下来 |
[02:03] | The following takes place between 9:00 am and 10:00 am. | 以下事件发生于9点至10点之间 |
[02:16] | Stephen Saunders, this is your final warning. | Stephen Saunders 最后一次警告 |
[02:19] | Come out of the building now. | 快点出来 |
[02:36] | Smoke him out. | 把他熏出来 |
[02:38] | Release the tear gas. | 放催泪弹 |
[02:51] | Send them in. | 派他们上 |
[02:52] | Perimeter teams, move in. Move in. | 所有小组行动 冲进去 |
[02:55] | All right, boys, let’s go, let’s go. | 好了 伙计们 上啊 |
[02:58] | Move. | 上 |
[03:05] | Baker Baker. | |
[03:10] | Why aren’t you covering the south perimeter? | 你怎么不守住南面? |
[03:12] | CTU moved us off our position They said you needed us out front. | 局里命令我们撤离的 说是你这里需要支援 |
[03:14] | What are you talking about? Why would they do that? | 你说什么? 为什么这么做? |
[03:15] | They said the SAT feed showed Saunders moving toward a blind spot in front of the building. | 他们说卫星显示Saunders正在向正面的一个盲点移动 |
[03:26] | All teams respond. I repeat, all teams respond. | 所有小组请回话 重复 所有小组请回话 |
[03:29] | Any sign of Saunders? | 有没有发现Saunders? |
[03:31] | Jack, we are in. There’s no sign of him yet. | Jack 我们进来了 目前还没发现他 |
[03:33] | Who gave you that order? | 谁下的命令? |
[03:34] | Tony Tony. | |
[03:36] | Move your team back to their marks now. Move. | 带你的小组回到原来的位置 快 |
[03:45] | – CTU, Almeida. – Tony, it’s Jack. | – 反恐局 Almeida – Tony 我是Jack |
[03:47] | Baker just told me you pulled his team out of position. | Baker刚才告诉我你让他们撤离原来的位置 |
[03:50] | Yeah. I was working off the information I had. | 是的 我根据手头的最新情报下的命令 |
[03:51] | It was bad information. You should have cleared it with me. | 这是个假情报 你应该先和我确认一下 |
[03:55] | Somebody in my team made a mistake. I am not going to get into it now. | 我这边有个人犯了个错误 我正在调查 |
[03:57] | Tony, that’s an unacceptable mistake. | Tony 这是个致命的错误 |
[03:59] | I have tactical command in the field. | 我负责现场指挥 |
[04:00] | If you can’t run CTU, you’d better replace yourself with someone who can. | 如果你管不好反恐局 最好让别人来接替 |
[04:09] | – Chase, check in. – Yeah, Jack. | – Chase 回话 – 在 Jack |
[04:12] | We covered the entire building, he is not here. | 我们搜查了整座大楼 没发现他 |
[04:19] | Dame it. | 该死 |
[04:22] | Saunders doesn’t seem to be in the building. | Saunders好像不在那幢大楼里 |
[04:25] | What do you mean, he’s not in there? He’s got to be in there. | 什么意思 不在? 应该在的 |
[04:27] | He’s gone. What were you just telling Jack about someone in your group making a mistake? | 他跑了 你告诉Jack 我们这里有人犯了个错误? |
[04:30] | Never mind. | 别提了 |
[04:31] | Adam, are we sure we tracked Saunders to the right building? | Adam 你确认我们跟踪到Saunders藏匿在那栋大楼吗? |
[04:34] | Of course we did, Tony He was in there when Jack made that phone call. | 当然 Tony Jcck打电话的时候 他就在那 |
[04:36] | I am pulling up imagery now to see what went wrong. | 我把图像调出来看哪里出了问题 |
[04:38] | I will take care of that. | 让我来 |
[04:40] | You stay with Chloe, cover the site teams. | 你和Chloe 配合现场人员的行动 |
[05:25] | Almeida. Almeida | |
[05:26] | I hope you covered your tracks and purged the incriminating satellite frames. | 我希望你已经清除了那些会给你带来麻烦的图像 |
[05:30] | I did what you wanted me to. Now where’s my wife? | 我照你的要求做了 我妻子呢? |
[05:33] | Not so fast. I like to do things in phases. | 别着急 我做事喜欢一步步来 |
[05:36] | You should know that by now. That was phase one. | 你现在应该知道了 刚才是第一步 |
[05:38] | Next, we have to talk about my daughter. | 下面谈谈我女儿的事 |
[05:40] | What about her? | 她什么事? |
[05:42] | I want her back, of course. | 当然是想她回来 |
[05:44] | Yeah, well, I want my wife back. | 好 我想我妻子回来 |
[05:46] | Then there should be no problem. | 那就没什么问题了 |
[05:48] | Where’s Jane now? | Jane现在在哪? |
[05:49] | She’s on her way here. She should be here in about 5 minutes. | 在来这的路上 大约5分钟后到达 |
[05:52] | Good. When she gets there, pick the men to guard her. | 很好 她到了以后 挑选你信得过的人看管她 |
[05:54] | Make sure they will follow your orders without question. | 要确保他们会服从你的命令 |
[05:57] | If any harm comes to my daughter, your wife dies. | 如果我女儿有任何闪失 你妻子就要死 |
[06:00] | If Jane is not released when I order it, your wife dies. | 如果接到我的命令后 Jane还没有被释放 你妻子也得死 |
[06:04] | That’s all you need to know. Are we clear? | 就这样 明白了? |
[06:06] | Tony, are you in there? | Tony 你在吗? |
[06:08] | Tony, President Palmer is on the line for you. | Tony 总统先生的电话 |
[06:10] | I will do my part. You do yours. | 我会做到我的事 你也别食言 |
[06:12] | That’s the spirit. | 这样才对嘛 |
[06:14] | Tony, are you there? | Tony 在吗? |
[06:16] | Adam, I am here. | Adam 我在 |
[06:17] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗? |
[06:18] | – Yeah, I am fine. Put the President through. – Ok, hang on. | – 没事 接过来 – 好 稍等 |
[06:21] | This is Tony Almeida. | 我是Tony Almeida |
[06:23] | Please hold for the President. | 请稍等片刻 |
[06:26] | Mr. Almeida. | Almeida先生 |
[06:27] | I just heard you lost Stephen Saunders. Is that true? | 我刚听说你们没抓到Stephen Saunders 情况属实? |
[06:29] | Yes, sir. Unfortunately, it is. | 很不幸 总统阁下 是的 |
[06:31] | I thought CTU was certain of his location. What happened? | 反恐局不是已经锁定他的藏匿地点了吗 怎么回事? |
[06:35] | We are looking into it now, sir. | 我们正在调查 总统先生 |
[06:37] | Does Saunders know we are holding his daughter? | Saunders知不知道他女儿在我们手上? |
[06:39] | Yes, sir, he does. | 他知道 总统先生 |
[06:40] | And she’s obviously very important to him. | 很显然 他很在乎自己女儿 |
[06:43] | Is Jane Saunders with you now? | Jane Saunders在你那边吗? |
[06:45] | No. She’s on her way here right now, sir. | 还没有 正在路上 |
[06:47] | Mr. Almeida, I don’t have to remind you how much security we are going to need around her today. | Almeida先生 我想不用我提醒你们必须看好她吧 |
[06:53] | She is the only thing that is standing between us and Stephen Saunders controlling the government. | 她是阻止Stephen Saunders继续要挟政府的唯一希望了 |
[06:57] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是 总统先生 |
[06:58] | – We’re aware of that. – Good | – 我们知道该怎么做 – 很好 |
[07:01] | Keep me posted. | 随时向我汇报 |
[07:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 总统先生 |
[07:04] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[07:16] | Senator, Senator Keeler, do you feel this is going to do serious damage to your campaign? | 参议员 Keeler参议员 你认为这会对你的竞选造成不利影响吗? |
[07:21] | Oh, absolutely not. | 我相信绝对不会 |
[07:22] | My record on labor speaks for itself Remeber I voted againt NAFTA. | 我以往在劳资问题上提案能说明问题 请记住我曾经投票反对北美自由贸易区 |
[07:26] | And I favor tax incentives for domestic manufacturing. | 而且我支持对国内制造业采取激励性税收政策 |
[07:29] | And what about the other endorsements you lost? | 你失去的那些支持又怎么说呢? |
[07:31] | Who did he lose? | 谁转而不支持他了? |
[07:33] | AFL CIO and a couple of veteran groups. | 美国劳动联合会 美国产业工人联合会和一些退伍军人的组织 |
[07:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:36] | Apparently, they are not pleased with his negative spin on your withdrawal from the debate. | 很显然 他紧咬住您退出辩论的事不放引起了他们的反感 |
[07:40] | Now that the threat level has been raised to red, people realize you aren’t the one playing politics. He is. | 现在升级到红色警戒说明擅长玩弄政治的人不是您 而是他 |
[07:44] | We can’t waste time thinking about the election right now. | 现在可没时间考虑选举的事 |
[07:47] | The only thing that matters is stopping Stephen Saunders. | 现在最重要的事就是阻止Stephen Saunders |
[07:50] | Would you come with me, please. Excuse us, Jerry. | 跟我来一下 失陪了 Jerry |
[08:03] | No, Adam, he was in the building. We found the room he was using. I just want to know how he got out. | 不 Adam 他在那屋子里 我们发现了他用过的房间 我只想知道他是怎么逃出去的 |
[08:06] | We are working on it, Chase. I will call you if we get something. | 我们正在追查 Chase 一有结果就通知你 |
[08:08] | Good. | 好 |
[08:10] | What did he say? | 他怎么说? |
[08:11] | I don’t understand this, Jack. | 我真不明白 Jack |
[08:12] | We pinpointed Saunders’ location. He disappears into the air. | 我们锁定Saunders的位置 他却凭空消失了 |
[08:14] | Now CTU says they are having problems with the satellite. | 现在局里又说是卫星出了问题 |
[08:16] | We are looking into it.Baker, this is Jack. | 我会查清楚的 Baker 我是Jack |
[08:19] | I want 2 teams on patrol, 2 more on standby. Copy? | 两组巡逻 两组待命 收到了吗? |
[08:22] | What about us? | 我们怎么办? |
[08:23] | We will go over to CTU. I want to be with Saunders’ daughter when he calls us back. | 我们回局里 Saunders打电话来的时候我得在他女儿边上 |
[08:26] | All right. | 好 |
[08:41] | How did Saunders get past us? We had every exit covered. | Saunders是怎么逃脱的? 每个出口我们都有人把守 |
[08:44] | Did he have access to our tracking systems? | 他能侵入我们的跟踪系统? |
[08:46] | CTU, O’Brian. | 反恐局 O’Brian |
[08:47] | Chloe, it’s Jack. What are you working on? | Chloe 我是Jack 你在忙什么? |
[08:49] | We are all trying to pick up a thread on Saunders. | 我正试着寻找Saunders的线索 |
[08:51] | I am analyzing his last phone call to you to see if there’s any tell on the carrier. | 我在分析他打给你的最后一个电话 看看有没有载波信号 |
[08:55] | Is it possible that he wasn’t even in the building? | 他有没有可能根本不在那? |
[08:56] | That he was just routing his calls through there? | 而只是从那转接电话? |
[08:58] | No. He did that earlier at the apartment. | 不可能 他在之间那间屋子已经转接过了 |
[09:00] | Now that I have his counterfeit signature, he wouldn’t be able to do it without our knowing it. | 既然我已经破解了他的假信号 他再要转接我肯定会知道 |
[09:04] | Ok. Get back to me as soon as you have got anything. | 好 有线索立刻通知我 |
[09:07] | Something is not right here. | 有些不对劲 |
[09:28] | – This is CTU? – Yes. | – 这里就是反恐局? – 是 |
[09:30] | Kim, your father wants you to know that he and Chase are on their way back. | Kim 你爸爸说他和Chase正赶回来 |
[09:33] | – With Saunders? – No. | – 抓到Saunders了? – 没有 |
[09:35] | Why not? | 怎么会呢? |
[09:37] | He wasn’t in the building They are still trying to locate him. | 他不在那屋子里 他们正在追查他的下落 |
[09:39] | – They haven’t captured my father? – No. | – 他们没抓到我父亲? – 没有 |
[09:41] | But he knows you have me, right? | 但他知道我在你们手上 对吗? |
[09:43] | Yes, he does. | 没错 他知道 |
[09:49] | Agent Forrester, Tony Almeida. | Forrester探员 我是Tony Almeida |
[09:52] | We are going to be putting Miss Saunders in the holding room. | 我们打算把Saunders小姐扣押在拘留室 |
[09:54] | I was told you were setting up a white room for her. | 原来不是说关在无菌室吗? |
[09:55] | Yeah. That’s changed. | 是 计划有变 |
[09:56] | If you walk her to the back, Security will take her from there. | 如果你想送她到后面 警卫会在那里接管 |
[10:00] | You will be fine, ok? | 你会没事的? |
[10:04] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗? |
[10:05] | I can’t believe that Saunders escaped. | 真不敢相信竟然让Saunders跑了 |
[10:07] | I mean, how could this happen? I thought that he was surrounded. | 我是说 这怎么可能呢? 他不是被包围了吗 |
[10:10] | It happened. Look, Rae Plachecki’s coming here to talk to you. | 就这么发生了 听着 Rae Plachecki有话要问你 |
[10:13] | You’re going to have to answer some questions about the shooting at the library. | 你可能要回答一些有关图书馆枪击案的问题 |
[10:16] | Ok, look, I heard the news about Michelle. | 好吧 我听说Michelle的事了 |
[10:20] | – What news? – That she isn’t infected. | – 什么事? – 她没被感染 |
[10:24] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[10:27] | I am really glad that she’s ok. That’s great. | 很高兴她没事 真是太好了 |
[10:30] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[11:37] | There is no way to be exactly sure. | 没办法能肯定 |
[11:38] | Some people don’t show symptoms for 5 or 6 hours. | 有些人五六个小时也没出现症状 |
[11:45] | – Adam. – Didn’t they talk to you about your options? | – Adam – 他有没有告诉你别的选择? |
[11:48] | They said they could give me a pill… | 他们说可以给我一种药… |
[11:59] | Adam, I need to talk to you now. | Adam 我有事和要你谈谈 |
[12:01] | Sarah, hold on. I am talking to my sister right now. | Sarah 等等我正和我姐姐通话 |
[12:04] | The one who got infected with the virus? | 感染病毒那个? |
[12:07] | I am not even going to answer that, Chloe. | 明知故问 Chloe |
[12:10] | I am sorry. I’ll just wait here until you are done. | 对不起 我等你打完 |
[12:13] | – Chloe. – Adam, I am sorry, this is really important. | – Chloe – Adam 抱歉 真的有要紧事 |
[12:16] | I just need you to finish up as quickly as you can. | 我需要马上和你谈 |
[12:22] | Sarah, I am going to have to call you back as soon as I can, ok? | Sarah 我一有空就打给你 好吗? |
[12:25] | Ok. | 好 |
[12:27] | – I love you. – I love you. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[12:30] | – What? – I checked with satellite navigation. | – 什么事? – 我和卫星部门核对过了 |
[12:32] | They said there are missing frames and they are certain it’s on our end. | 他们说这儿有些图像不见了 他们肯定已经发给我们了 |
[12:35] | What about the back up on the FGA volume? | 备份的图像资料呢? |
[12:37] | Gone. Not only that, they cover about 20 seconds. | 也没了 还有 少了20秒的图像 |
[12:39] | So if Saunders did escape the building it would be the exact interval. | 如果Saunders确实在那屋子 一定就是那段时间逃跑的 |
[12:42] | So there was a glitch at exactly the wrong moment? | 正巧那段时间发生故障? |
[12:44] | Yeah. What are the chances of that? | 对 你觉得可能吗? |
[12:47] | Not good. | 不对劲 |
[12:49] | So I am thinking Saunders has access to our system. | 我认为Saunders入侵了我们的系统 |
[12:51] | Did you tell Tony yet? | 你告诉Tony了吗? |
[12:52] | No. I want more information before I go to him. | 还没 我想多收集些证据 |
[12:55] | But I checked with Field Ops, and all their systems are accounted for. | 我检查了现场行动人员 他们的系统都没问题 |
[12:58] | I need you to do the same in Comm. | 你去查一下通讯部门 |
[12:59] | Do you really think there’s someone inside CTU working for Saunders? | 你真的认为反恐局有人给Saunders做内应? |
[13:02] | That’s the only thing that makes sense right now. | 只有这个解释了 |
[13:05] | So if you could just do that, and then you could call your sister back. | 如果你能尽快查出来 你就可以打电话给你姐姐了 |
[13:27] | – Hey, Pete, I need few minutes. – Sure thing | – 嘿 Pete 我要和她谈一会 – 自便 |
[13:37] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[13:39] | Why am I being treated like I have done something wrong? | 我做错了什么事 为什么这么对待我? |
[13:44] | I apologize for that. | 我向你道歉 |
[13:47] | We are just trying to keep you safe. | 我们是为了你的安全着想 |
[13:50] | This is the one place I am not safe. | 在这里我才会不安全呢 |
[13:54] | I have been thinking about it. | 我一直在想 |
[13:56] | You need me to get to my father, so threatening to kill me or harm me is the only tool you have to use against him. | 你们要利用我抓我父亲 所以一定会威胁要杀了我或者伤害我 |
[14:05] | Tell me I am wrong. | 告诉我 我说错了 |
[14:13] | You are right. | 你说的没错 |
[14:17] | We need your father to believe we will do anything to get him. | 我们要让你父亲相信我们为了抓到他会不择手段 |
[14:21] | But we are not going to hurt you. | 但我们不会伤害你 |
[14:23] | I give you my word. | 我保证 |
[14:26] | – Your word? – Yeah, my word. | – 你的保证? – 没错 我的保证 |
[14:30] | I run this office and I will personally protect you. | 我是这里的负责人 我会亲自保护你 |
[14:35] | What about Kim’s father? They told her that he is on his way back here. | 那Kim的父亲呢? 他们告诉我他正赶过来 |
[14:40] | – What about him? – He scares me. | – 他怎么了? – 他恐吓我 |
[14:45] | I got the feeling he’s willing to hurt me. | 我感觉他会伤害我 |
[14:48] | Nobody’s going to hurt you. | 没人会伤害你 |
[14:50] | All right? | 知道吗? |
[14:52] | I wish I could believe you. | 希望你说的是真的 |
[14:58] | Almeida Almeida. | |
[15:00] | – Has Jane arrived? – Yeah. | – Jane被送到了吗? – 到了 |
[15:02] | – Where is she? – She is here. | – 她在哪? – 就在我旁边 |
[15:06] | – Put her on. – No. | – 让她听电话 – 不行 |
[15:09] | You have my wife, I want to talk to her first. | 我要先和我妻子通话 |
[15:11] | You don’t give me orders. | 你没资格跟我提要求 |
[15:12] | You are wrong. | 你错了 |
[15:14] | I have your daughter which means I am in charge. | 你女儿在我手里 我说了算 |
[15:16] | Now if you so much as touch my wife, I will slit Jane’s throat. | 如果你敢碰我的妻子 我就割断Jane的喉咙 |
[15:24] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[15:39] | Sorry for your discomfort. | 抱歉让你受苦了 |
[15:41] | Hopefully it’s temporary. Uncuff her. | 希望这只是暂时的 解开手铐 |
[15:46] | I am going to let you speak to your husband. | 我让你和你丈夫通话 |
[15:48] | Tell him that you are ok and you are being treated well. | 告诉他你没事 平安无事 |
[15:51] | Nothing else. Understood? | 仅此而已 明白吗? |
[16:00] | Tony, it’s me. | Tony 是我 |
[16:01] | Michelle Michelle. | |
[16:03] | They won’t let me say much. | 他们不让我多说 |
[16:04] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[16:05] | I am fine. I am being treated well. | 很好 没受虐待 |
[16:11] | Don’t let them do this, don’t let… | 不要答应他们 不要… |
[16:13] | – None of that. – Michelle. | – 够了 – Michelle |
[16:17] | Let me speak with my daughter, Mr. Almeida. | 让我和我女儿通话 Almeida先生 |
[16:24] | It’s your father. He wants to talk to you. | 你父亲要和你通话 |
[16:30] | – Dad? – Yes, Jane. It’s me. | – 爸爸? – Jane 是我 |
[16:34] | They are saying horrible things about you. | 他们说你做了可怕的事 |
[16:37] | That’s what they do. Don’t believe any of it. | 别相信他们 这是他们的惯用的伎俩 |
[16:40] | The virus in the hotel, it’s killing all of those people, you didn’t do that. | 在酒店的投放病毒害死很多人的不是你吧 |
[16:47] | Please tell me that you didn’t do that. | 告诉我这和你无关 |
[16:48] | Listen to me, Jane. | 听着 Jane |
[16:50] | The US government distorts the truth and destroys lives. | 美国政府扭曲事实 残害生命 |
[16:54] | Don’t listen to any of it. It’s all lies. | 别听他们的 那都是假话 |
[16:57] | Then you didn’t do it? | 那你没做过? |
[17:00] | I’d never do something without good cause. You know that. | 我所做的事情都有正当理由 这你是知道的 |
[17:05] | That’s all. | 好了 |
[17:07] | Let’s do these. | 开始吧 |
[17:08] | What will it take for you to get her out of the building? | 你要多久才能把她救出来? |
[17:11] | I have to fabricate some clearances. It’s going to take me about 30 to 40 minutes. | 我要伪造一些通行证件 大概要30到40分钟 |
[17:15] | Contact me as soon as you are clear of CTU. | 你们一出反恐局就打电话给我 |
[17:17] | Take down this number. | 记下这号码 |
[17:23] | You were right. Someone from Tony’s group purged the frames from the surveillance feed. | 你猜对了 Tony那个用户组的某人删除了卫星监控图像 |
[17:27] | Do you know who? | 知道是谁吗? |
[17:28] | It was a no name login. It could have been from here or Division. | 匿名登陆的 可能是这里也可能是分局 |
[17:31] | I’d better tell Tony so he can lock down the system. | 我要去告诉Tony让他关闭系统 |
[17:32] | Ok. | 好 |
[17:36] | CTU, O’Brian. | 反恐局 O’Brian |
[17:38] | This is Sunny Macer from Health Services. | 我是卫生局的Sunny Macer |
[17:40] | Sunny, what can I do for you? | Sunny 需要帮忙吗? |
[17:42] | Have you heard from Michelle Dessler in the last half hour? | 最近半小时有没有Michelle Dessler的消息? |
[17:44] | No, she was sent to your office for observation. | 没有 她不是送你那观察了吗 |
[17:46] | Well, that’s actually why I am calling. | 对 这正是我打电话来的原因 |
[17:48] | I got a message that she asked to be taken to County instead, but she’s not at County and she’s definitely not here. | 我收到指令要把她送去郡医院 但她不在那 显然也不在我这 |
[17:52] | We can’t get ahold of her. | 我们联络不到她 |
[17:54] | I will check on it and get back to you. | 我查一下再联络你 |
[17:55] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:00] | Davis, get me Mike Redmond. He’s with Michelle Dessler. | – 我是Davis – Davis 给我接Mike Redmon 他和Michelle Dessler |
[18:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:09] | He’s not answering. | 他没有应答 |
[18:10] | What do you mean he’s not answering? | 没有应答是什么意思? |
[18:11] | He’s active. He has to answer. | 他在执勤 他必须应答 |
[18:13] | He’s not answering. | 他没有应答 |
[18:15] | Ok, I heard you the first time. | 好吧 找到他立即通知我 |
[18:19] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定? |
[18:20] | Yes, Tony, of course I am sure. | 是的 Tony 当然确定 |
[18:23] | There’s 79 users in your group, and one of them has been playing games with the uplink recording. | 你这个用户组有79个人 有人在卫星的上行链路上搞鬼 |
[18:28] | All right, well. | 好吧 |
[18:29] | We are going to have to lock everything down then. | 锁定所有系统 |
[18:31] | Well, obviously I agree. | 完全赞同 |
[18:33] | You want me to do it now? | 现在就去吗? |
[18:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[18:39] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[18:40] | Something weird is happening with Michelle. | Michelle可能出事了 |
[18:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[18:43] | No one can find her, and Redmond’s not answering his pages. | 我们和她失去联络 Redmond也不复机 |
[18:47] | That’s because I overrode NHS’s order. | 那是因为我撤出了NHS的命令 |
[18:49] | I didn’t want them to know about it. | 我不想让他们知道 |
[18:51] | I am putting Michelle in quarantine in one of our substations so she can still do some work. | 我送Michelle到我们的一个分局隔离 她在那还能继续工作 |
[18:55] | I need every warm body I can get. | 我需要人手 |
[18:58] | What am I going to tell Macer? | 我怎么和Macer说? |
[18:59] | I will call her. | 我来和她说 |
[19:00] | There’s something else I want you to do. | 有别的事要你做 |
[19:02] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[19:02] | I am sending you the record of a phone call between Saunders and myself from a few minutes ago. | 我给你几分钟前我和Saunders的通话记录 |
[19:07] | You just spoke to him? | 你和他通过话? |
[19:09] | Yeah. I want you to strip away the carrier signal, see if you can use it to find him. | 是的 我要你去掉载波信号 看是否能找到他 |
[19:12] | What about the voice track? | 为什么不试试声音追踪? |
[19:13] | No, he scrambled it. It’s useless. | 不行 他做了干扰 没用的 |
[19:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:18] | Chloe. Chloe | |
[19:19] | Do it in tech one, away from everybody. | 去技术一室 别让人看见 |
[19:23] | I didn’t want Adam to know about it. | 我不希望Adam知道这件事 |
[19:25] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[19:27] | Well, technically it’s his job. | 嗯 事实上这是他的工作 |
[19:30] | But you are better at it. | 但你更出色 |
[19:36] | Why did you just say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[19:39] | Because it’s true. | 因为这是事实 |
[20:00] | Damn it, Mark, you assured me that going on the offensive against Palmer was the right thing to do. | 见鬼 Mark 你向我保证现在攻击Palmer是正确的选择 |
[20:05] | Now it’s backfiring. | 现在尝到后果了 |
[20:06] | Come on, John. That’s not fair. | 得了吧 John 这不公平 |
[20:08] | Palmer walks out of the debate moments after you brought up the charge against his girlfriend. | 你一指控他的女朋友 Palmer就退出了辩论 |
[20:12] | Everyone assumed that he whole national security excuse was just a cover. | 每个人都会认为国家安全不过是个借口 |
[20:16] | Well, apparently it wasn’t. | 但显这并不是借口 |
[20:17] | The alert level is at red and the airports are shut down. | 现在已升至红色警戒 机场也关闭了 |
[20:20] | – I know. – All right. | – 我知道 – 好吧 |
[20:27] | Palmer still hasn’t told the public any of the details about this threat. | Palmer还没有告诉公众关于威胁的细节 |
[20:31] | Call Alex in the Pentagon see what you can find out about it. | 打给国防部的Alex 看有什么头绪 |
[20:34] | Depending on what it turns out to be, I may need to be proactive and issue an apology. | 根据结果 说不定我得抢先公开向他道歉 |
[20:42] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[20:46] | What’s this about? | 什么事? |
[20:50] | All right, hold on.It’s Sherry Palmer. | 好 你等等 是Sherry Palmer |
[20:54] | She wants to come here in 5 minutes. | 她5分钟后要来拜访你 |
[20:56] | – Why? – She wouldn’t say. | – 来干嘛? – 她没说 |
[20:58] | Except that it’s a high value proposition, and she wants to present it face to face. | 只说她有极具价值的建议 要和您当面谈 |
[21:04] | Set it up. | 安排一下 |
[21:07] | All right, the Senator will be here. | 好 参议员马上到 |
[21:12] | This should be interesting. | 一定很有意思 |
[21:22] | I will off load the systems in Field Ops. | 我去下载一些资料 |
[21:24] | I will be right up. | 我马上过去 |
[21:24] | – Adam, where’s Tony? – He’s with Jane Saunders. | – Adam Tony在哪? – 和Jane Saunders在一起 |
[21:27] | Kim’s waiting to be debriefed on the shooting and I am working with NHS. | Kim在配合枪击事件的调查 我在配合NHS |
[21:29] | NHS? Why aren’t you tracking Saunders? | NHS? 你为什么不盯住Saunders? |
[21:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:32] | Tony put Chloe in charge of that. | Tony让Chloe负责 |
[21:33] | – Where’s Chloe? – Tech one. | – Chloe在哪? – 技术一室 |
[21:35] | Why isn’t she in Field Ops? | 她为什么不在这? |
[21:37] | You haven’t talked to Tony yet? | 你还没和Tony谈过? |
[21:38] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[21:39] | Jack, it looks like someone from Tony’s group intentionally wiped out those SAT frames from the Saunders’ surveillance. | Jack Tony那个用户组的某个人清除一段Saunders的卫星监控图像 |
[21:44] | – That’s how he was able to evade us. – What? | – 所以他才会跑掉 – 什么? |
[21:47] | Adam, NHS wants those coordinates now, or they are going to have to widen the quarantine zone. | Adam NHS需要你的合作否则就要扩大隔离区域了 |
[21:52] | Ok. That’s all I know, Jack. | 好的 我就知道这些 Jack |
[21:53] | – I got to get back on this. – Ok, fine. | – 我回头在来查这事 – 好吧 |
[22:03] | We may be moving you in a few minutes. | 也许我们几分钟就要将你转移 |
[22:05] | – Where? – To Division. | – 去哪? – 分局 |
[22:06] | What’s that? | 什么地方? |
[22:11] | – Yeah. – Tony, it’s Jack.I need to speak with you. | – 喂 – Tony 我是Jack 我要和你谈谈 |
[22:14] | Meet me outside the observation room. | 观察室外见 |
[22:16] | Yeah, all right.I will be right back. | 好 我马上回来 |
[22:27] | Jack,What the hell’s going on? | Jack 出什么事了? |
[22:30] | Adam just told me that you think you have got someone on the inside working with Saunders. | Adam刚告诉我 这有Saunders的内奸 |
[22:34] | Well, it hasn’t been confirmed yet. Chloe’s working on it. | 对 但还没能证实 Chloe正在处理 |
[22:37] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么? |
[22:37] | She’s taking a look at status logs, to see if she can find anything out of the ordinary. | 她在检查日志信息 看看有没有什么异常 |
[22:40] | Tony, if this is true, we have got to call Division, get Spec Ops down here immediately. | Tony 如果这是真的 我们就得打电话给分局 立刻派特别行动组来 |
[22:44] | I thought about that. | 我也想过 |
[22:45] | But I don’t want to raise any red flags. | 但我不想打草惊蛇 |
[22:46] | If someone in our group is working with Saunders, I don’t want them to know that we are onto them. | 如果这有Saunders的内奸 我不想惊动他们 |
[22:56] | Ok, fine.You and I will work this up together. | 好吧 我们一起解决 |
[22:58] | But I want division to come pick up Jane so they can continue questioning her. | 但我要让分局派人来接走Jane继续审问 |
[23:03] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[23:03] | I will call Brad Hammond, I will meet you in tech one, we’ll go through everything with Chloe. | 我去打给Brad Hammond 我们在技术一室碰头 我要好好问一问Chloe |
[23:06] | No, wait, Jack. | 不 等等 Jack |
[23:08] | Look, I have a 30 minute status call scheduled with Hammond, anyway. | 我每隔三十分钟都要向Hammond汇报 |
[23:11] | Why don’t you let me tell him and you can go up to Field Ops? | 我来告诉他 你到上面指挥中心吧? |
[23:15] | Ok, fine. | 好 |
[23:40] | Adam.Is Tony set up for 30 minute status calls with Brad Hammond? | Adam Tony是不是每隔三十分钟都要向Brad Hammond汇报? |
[23:48] | – If he is, it’s not in the books. – Thanks. | – 我这里没有记录 – 谢谢 |
[24:05] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[24:06] | – John, hello. – Sherry. | – John 你好 – Sherry |
[24:10] | How nice to see you. I don’t believe you know Mark Kaner, my campaign manager. | 很高兴见到你 我想你还不认识Mark Kaner 我的竞选经理 |
[24:13] | No, I don’t. Only by reputation.Pleased to meet you. | 对 还没有 久仰大名 幸会 |
[24:16] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[24:16] | So what brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了? |
[24:18] | Well, actually, it’s a private mater, John. | 嗯 实际上是私事 John |
[24:23] | Let us have a minute, Mark | 你先出去 Mark |
[24:26] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[24:32] | Please. | 请 |
[24:34] | I heard about the endorsements you lost this morning. | 我早上听说你失去了一些支持 |
[24:39] | Daily fluctuation. It doesn’t mean a thing. | 小小波动 |
[24:41] | Doesn’t mean a thing. | 没什么大不了的 |
[24:42] | That’s pretty optimistic, John. | 真是乐观啊 John |
[24:44] | No, your campaign is imploding. | 不 你的竞选要失败了 |
[24:48] | By the time the press has a chance to analyze all the mistakes you made last night. | 等新闻界有机会分析一下你昨晚犯的错误 |
[24:52] | You will look like a desperate candidate gasping his last breath. | 你就会像个绝望的候选人 只剩下最后一口气了 |
[24:55] | Look, Sherry, if you just came here to insult me, I am rather busy. | 听着 Sherry 如果你是来羞辱我的 我可没时间陪你 |
[24:58] | No, no, no, John. | 不 不 不 John |
[24:59] | On the contrary. Relax. | 正好相仿 放轻松 |
[25:01] | I, I came here because I can guarantee you a win in November. | 我来是保证你在十一月的大选中获胜 |
[25:12] | John, what I am about to tell you, I will deny to my grave if you try to hold it against me. | John 下面我要告诉你的事 如果你拿来对付我 我死都不会承认 |
[25:17] | So that’s clear, right? | 明白了吗? |
[25:21] | John, we are clear on that, right? | John 你听明白了 是吗? |
[25:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:35] | David Palmer is an accessory to murder. | David Palmer是谋杀案的同谋 |
[25:41] | – Who’s murder? – Alan Milliken. | – 什么谋杀案? – Alan Milliken |
[25:43] | Alan Milliken died of a heart attack. | Alan Milliken死于心脏病 |
[25:45] | Yes, he did, but he didn’t have to. | 是的 但这本可以避免 |
[25:47] | His nitroglycerin was just an arm’s length away. | 他的硝化甘油就在触手可及的地方 |
[25:50] | But he couldn’t get to it because someone kept it from him. | 但他够不到 因为有人阻止了他 |
[25:53] | Now how could you possibly know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[25:55] | Because that someone was me. | 因为那个人就是我 |
[26:02] | Sherry, I think you had better leave right now. | Sherry 你最好现在就离开 |
[26:05] | Really? | 真的? |
[26:06] | So you can watch your entire career leave with me? | 你想结束自己的政治生涯吗? |
[26:09] | If what you are saying is true, I don’t want to have anything to do with you. | 如果你说的是实话 我可不想和你扯上什么关系 |
[26:12] | Oh, come on, spare me, John. | 哦 拜托 算了吧 John |
[26:14] | You haven’t gotten this far without getting a little dirt under your fingernails. | 如果你没做过什么见不得人的事 也不会走到这一步了 |
[26:17] | I don’t know what you are talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[26:18] | No. Of course not. | 你当然不知道 |
[26:20] | But for the sake of conversation, just allow me to paint you a picture. | 为了能继续谈下去 我仔细说一下 |
[26:23] | I… | 我… |
[26:24] | Please, it won’t take but a moment. | 拜托 不会很久的 |
[26:26] | Just indulge me. | 满足我的这小小的要求吧 |
[26:30] | Very well. | 很好 |
[26:38] | David lied to the Chief of Police last night in order to provide an alibi for me. | David昨天向警察总长说谎 为我提供不在场证据 |
[26:43] | And I can prove that he lied. | 而且我可以证明他在说谎 |
[26:45] | No, you think about that. | 不 你想想 |
[26:47] | Proof that the President of the United States lied to cover a murder. | 美国总统为了掩盖谋杀案而说谎的证据 |
[26:52] | What kind of proof? | 什么证据? |
[26:53] | Besides my confession? | 除了我的供词? |
[26:55] | I have the prescription bottle he was reaching for. | 我有他要服用的那瓶药 |
[26:58] | I was holding it. | 在我手上 |
[26:59] | And I have it in a very safe place. | 很安全 |
[27:05] | You are talking about incriminating yourself. | 你是在指控你自己 |
[27:08] | You would go to prison. | 你会坐牢的 |
[27:10] | Yes, I know that. | 是 我知道 |
[27:12] | But so would David. | 但David也会 |
[27:13] | David lied to the police to save himself. | David为了保住自己而向警察说谎 |
[27:18] | It’s quite simple, John. | 这很简单 John |
[27:21] | All you have to do is go to David and tell him that you have this evidence. | 你要做的就是告诉David 你掌握了这个证据 |
[27:25] | This medicine bottle with my fingerprints on it. | 那个有我指纹的药瓶 |
[27:27] | And I guarantee you David will drop out of the race. | 我保证David会退出竞选 |
[27:31] | The party will be thrown into turmoil and nobody, I mean nobody will be able to touch you come November. | 他们党内会乱成一团 没有人可以阻止你11月的当选 |
[27:47] | And for all of this? | 你想要什么? |
[27:51] | You will put me on the White House staff. | 给我在白宫找份差事做 |
[27:56] | Nothing so high that it will raise too many eyebrows. | 职务不用太高 以免引来非议 |
[28:00] | All of this for you to be a mid level staffer in my administration? | 你做这一切就为了在我的政府里做一个中层官员? |
[28:15] | You and I both know that it would be a little more than that. | 你我都知道还有其他的一些原因 |
[28:37] | So you are saying the casualty estimates have been projected upward. | 你是说预计伤亡人数会上升 |
[28:40] | Yes sir, I am afraid so. | 恐怕是的 总统先生 |
[28:42] | By a factor of how many? | 预计上升多少? |
[28:44] | Now that the virus is out of the hotel and not completely contained. | 如果病毒没有被完全控制流出酒店的话 |
[28:46] | It could be as high as times five. | 也许会上升五倍 |
[28:51] | All right, thanks, Dan. Keep me posted. | 好吧 谢谢 Dan 有情况随时报告 |
[28:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 总统先生 |
[28:55] | What’s it? | 什么事? |
[28:56] | I just got off the phone with one of my sources over at Keeler’s headquarters. | 我在Keeler竞选办公室的一个线人刚打来电话 |
[29:00] | Sherry was there meeting privately with Keeler. | Sherry去那和Keeler秘密会见 |
[29:05] | – When? – Just now. | – 什么时候? – 就在刚才 |
[29:12] | Meeting Keeler about what? | 见Keeler干什么? |
[29:14] | He didn’t know. David. | 他打探不到 David |
[29:16] | So I was hoping you’d have some idea. | 我以为你知道点什么 |
[29:21] | I don’t know what she’s doing. | 我不知道她在干什么 |
[29:22] | But we can’t worry about that now. | 但我们现在管不了这么多了 |
[29:24] | There are people dying here in Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶正有人死去 |
[29:26] | Yeah, well, I don’t like it, David. | 是的 我可不喜欢 David |
[29:30] | – So let me put someone on this. – No. | – 让我派人处理下吧 – 不用 |
[29:37] | I brought Sherry in to fix a problem, and look what happened. | 我让Sherry来处理这个问题 看最后会怎么样 |
[29:42] | Just let it be. | 随它去吧 |
[29:44] | We will hear soon enough. | 很快就会有消息的 |
[29:53] | What do you see? | 什么情况? |
[29:55] | They are trying to use the open phone switches to find us. | 他们在通过敞开式电话转接器追踪我们 |
[29:58] | The phone I called him with is shut off. | 我打给他的那个电话已经关机了 |
[30:01] | They can’t triangulate me, can they? | 他们没办法锁定我们的位置 对吗? |
[30:05] | Not quickly. | 暂时不会 |
[30:06] | But they can try a trial and error process and that could get them close. | 但他们可以反复试验得到近似结果 |
[30:11] | And that’s what they are doing? | 这就是他们的方法? |
[30:13] | Looks like it. | 应该是 |
[30:16] | Then we will have to stop them. | 我们得阻止他们 |
[30:19] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[30:44] | Your office is using our last phone conversation to locate us. | 你们的人正利用我上次的通话追踪我 |
[30:48] | How are they doing it? | 他们是怎么做的? |
[30:50] | I am committed to getting my daughter back. | 我发誓要救回我女儿 |
[30:54] | You kill me and that’ll never happen. | 你杀了我 就永远不可能了 |
[30:57] | That’s not the only option. | 这可不是唯一的选择 |
[31:03] | You are an attractive woman. | 你很迷人 |
[31:07] | I am guessing your husband would prefer you returned without a disfigurement. | 我想你丈夫不会希望你被毁容 |
[31:13] | I am not telling you anything. | 我什么都不会告诉你 |
[31:19] | I have to talk to Almeida. | 我要和Almeida谈谈 |
[31:24] | Keep your conversation short. | 长话短说 |
[31:29] | – Almeida. – Let me paint you a picture. | – Almeida – 让我描述一下 |
[31:33] | I have a sharp knife, the tip of which is drawing blood from your wife’s face right now. | 一把尖刀正划过你妻子的脸 鲜血正往下滴 |
[31:40] | If whatever you are doing to trace these phone calls doesn’t stop in 30 seconds, she’ll be unrecognizable. | 如果你不在30秒内停止追踪我 你就会再也认不出她了 |
[32:04] | O’Brian. O’Brian | |
[32:04] | Shut down the trace. | 停止追踪 |
[32:06] | Shut it down? I am just starting to get something. | 停止? 我刚有点进展 |
[32:08] | Do it now, Chloe. | 快停止 Chloe |
[32:10] | Fine. Let me at least see if I can unscramble the audio. | 好吧 至少让我看看能不能分离出音频 |
[32:12] | No, I need you to hold off for a few minutes. | 不 你先停几分钟 |
[32:15] | This doesn’t make sense, Tony. | 没道理啊 Tony |
[32:16] | I thought you wanted me to find Saunders. | 你不是要我追踪Saunders吗 |
[32:18] | I do. I will explain it to you later. | 是没错 我稍后再和你解释 |
[32:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[32:23] | I am trying to pick up a thread on Saunders. | 我正在跟进Saunders的一条线索 |
[32:24] | Somebody in my own group may be working against us, I have quarantine zones springing up all over the place. | 我的用户组里有内奸 隔离区像雨后春笋一样不停增加 |
[32:28] | I am treading water here, Jack. | 我已经精疲力尽了 Jack |
[32:31] | Why are you lying to me? | 为什么对我说谎? |
[32:34] | Lying? What are you talking about? | 说谎? 你在说什么? |
[32:36] | I just got off the phone with Hammond. | 我刚和Hammond通过话 |
[32:38] | You didn’t have a status call scheduled. | 你们之间没有电话报告的程序 |
[32:41] | I screwed up earlier. | 刚才我出丑了 |
[32:43] | The SAT transmission on my system was forged by my own people. | 我自己的人在我的系统里面伪造卫星图像 |
[32:46] | I should have noticed that it wasn’t authentic before I ordered Baker off his post, I didn’t. | 我该在命令Baker撤出预定位置之前就发现的 但我没有 |
[32:50] | By the time I realized my mistake, it was too late. Saunders was gone. | 但当我意识到错误的时候 已经太晚了 Saunders已经跑了 |
[32:54] | What about the missing frames? | 那丢失的图像怎么解释? |
[32:55] | They must have been deleted by the same person who forged the SAT transmission. | 一定是伪造卫星图像的人删除的 |
[32:59] | Look, I know this is big, Jack, and I promise you I will offer my resignation when this day is over. | 听着 我知道这事不小 Jack 这次行动以后 我会辞职 |
[33:04] | Right now we got too much going on for me to step down. | 但现在我还有很多事要做 |
[33:06] | Making a mistake is one thing. | 犯错是一回事 |
[33:08] | Covering it up is another. | 试图掩盖又是另一回事 |
[33:09] | I can’t let you stay in place. | 我不能让你在留下来了 |
[33:11] | I am taking over command of CTU now. | 我现在要接管反恐局 |
[33:13] | I made a mistake, Jack. | 我只是犯了个错误 Jack |
[33:14] | No, Tony. | 不 Tony |
[33:15] | You made two. | 你犯了两个错误 |
[33:20] | Fine. I will make sure Adam sends over everything I have got to your group. | 好 我让Adam把所有资料传给你 |
[33:49] | Tony, I narrowed down the list. | Tony 我缩小了可能名单范围 |
[33:52] | What list? | 什么名单? |
[33:54] | The list of people on your team that can’t account for their time when the SAT frames went missing. | 那些在卫星图像丢失时无法提供不在场证据的人员名单 |
[33:59] | Oh, yeah, right. | 哦 好的 |
[34:00] | Tony, it’s very likely that someone on this list is working from within CTU to help Saunders. | Tony 很有可能就是这个名单上的某个人从反恐局内部帮助Saunders |
[34:05] | Look, Adam, I am not in charge of CTU anymore. | 嗯 Adam 我现在不负责反恐局了 |
[34:10] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[34:12] | Jack and I have decided it’d be best if he took over. | Jack和我决定还是由他来接管 |
[34:15] | Why don’t you send that list over to Hammond, all right? | 把名单送去给Hammond 好吗? |
[34:37] | Yes. | 喂 |
[34:38] | I got a problem. | 我遇到麻烦了 |
[34:39] | What problem? | 什么麻烦? |
[34:41] | Jack Bauer just relieved me of my command. | Jack Bauer刚刚解除了我的指挥权 |
[34:44] | Why did he do that? | 他为什么这么做? |
[34:46] | He found out I’d deleted those satellite frames. | 他发现我删除了那些卫星图像 |
[34:48] | Does he know about our communication? | 他知道我们的暗中联络吗? |
[34:50] | No, not yet. He thinks I am just covering my mistake. | 不 还没有 他以为我在掩盖我犯的错误 |
[34:53] | But he’s gonna find out soon. | 不过他很快会发现 |
[34:55] | Then I suggest you get my daughter out of there before he does. | 我建议你在他发现之前 带我女儿离开 |
[34:58] | Look, I might not be able to do this. | 听着 我现在不可能做到了 |
[35:00] | I no longer have any authority at CTU. | 我在反恐局已经没有权限了 |
[35:02] | You don’t’ need authority, Tony. | 你不需要什么所谓的权限 Tony |
[35:04] | You just need to know that if you don’t deliver Jane for whatever reason, | 不管什么原因 只要你不把Jane交给我 |
[35:07] | your wife will die just like Ryan Chappelle died. | 你老婆就会像Ryan Chappelle一样死去 |
[35:10] | Just like the people at the Chandler Plaza Hotel died. | 就像Chandler Plaza酒店的人一样死去 |
[35:14] | I am gonna try to get her out, but if I can’t. | 我现在就想办法救她 但如果不行 |
[35:16] | If you can’t, Michelle dies. | 如果你做不到 Michelle就死定了 |
[35:21] | Don’t call me again until you have Jane safely away. | 在把Jane安全救出来之前别打电话给我 |
[35:41] | – Dad. – Kim, I need you to help me with something. | – 爸爸 – Kim 我要你帮忙 |
[35:44] | You are gonna have to clear it with Tony. | 你和Tony说清楚了 |
[35:45] | He wants me to debrief with Rae Plachecki about what’s going on with Jane Saunders. | 他让我向Rae Plachecki报告Jane Saunders的事 |
[35:49] | Tony just stepped down. | Tony已经引咎辞职了 |
[35:50] | I am acting director of CTU until further notice. | 我现在暂时接管反恐局 |
[35:54] | What do you mean Tony stepped down? | Tony引咎辞职是什么意思 ? |
[35:57] | Tony’s hiding something from me. | Tony向我隐瞒事实 |
[35:58] | I need you to help me find out what it is. | 我要你帮我查出是什么 |
[36:00] | Why me? | 为什么找我? |
[36:01] | Because right now I don’t know who to trust. | 因为现在我没有任何人可以信任 |
[36:03] | I need you to maintain a surveillance on every station here at CTU. | 我要你监视反恐局的每个节点 |
[36:06] | Anyone who checks in or out, and I also want you to track communications that flag higher than a code 2. | 监视任何人的出入 监听2级权限以上的通讯 |
[36:11] | Where do you want me to do that? | 去哪做? |
[36:13] | Field Ops. Come on. | 指挥中心 来吧 |
[36:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:31] | Almeida. Almeida | |
[36:33] | Good news, Tony. | 好消息 Tony |
[36:34] | What is it? | 什么? |
[36:35] | I found a way to pull the voice track on the phone call you had with Saunders. | 我找到从你和Saunders的通话录音中剥离出音频的办法了 |
[36:39] | Have you listened to it yet? | 有没有听过? |
[36:40] | No. The algorithm is still running. | 没 还在运算中 |
[36:42] | But once that’s complete, I will be able to do an analysis on the ambient sound and room tone. | 一旦完成 我就可以分析背景音了 |
[36:46] | All right, good work. | 干得好 |
[37:13] | Adam, I want you to send your volumes up to Kim’s computer. | Adam 把你的资料传到Kim的电脑 |
[37:16] | I have her checking something for me. | 我要让她帮我查点东西 |
[37:17] | Ok. | 好 |
[37:18] | Is Chloe still in Tech One? | Chloe还在技术一室? |
[37:20] | As far as I know, she is. | 好像是 |
[37:21] | Have her come up to my office, I need to speak with her. | 让她到我办公室来 我有事和她谈 |
[37:23] | Ok, I will, Jack. | 好的 我会的 Jack |
[37:32] | Kaufman. Kaufman | |
[37:32] | Yeah, Adam, I am on the line with Chloe. | Adam 我要和Chloe通话 |
[37:34] | We need the password to Etudes 4. | 我要四号练习曲的密码 |
[37:42] | All right, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[37:43] | Yeah, Oh, Tony, Jack needs to see Chloe in his office right away. | 哦 Tony Jack让Chloe去他办公室 |
[37:46] | All right, I will tell her. | 好 我会通知她 |
[37:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:03] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[38:04] | She is here. | 在我旁边 |
[38:05] | Put her on. | 让她听电话 |
[38:07] | No. | 不行 |
[38:08] | You have my wife, I want to talk to her first. | 你抓了我妻子 我要先和她说话 |
[38:13] | You have my wife, I want to talk to her first. | 你抓了我妻子 我要先和她说话 |
[38:16] | You have my wife? | 你抓了我妻子? |
[38:22] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[38:27] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[38:41] | Help, somebody help, I am locked in. | 救命 来人啊 救命 我被锁住了 |
[38:43] | Tech one, I am locked in. | 技术一室 我被锁住了 |
[39:04] | Just hold on for a second. | 打断一下 |
[39:06] | Everybody, can I have your attention? | 大家注意了 |
[39:08] | Just stop working for a second. I need your attention. | 打断一下 请注意 |
[39:11] | From this point forward, I am taking command of CTU. | 从现在开始 由我暂管反恐局 |
[39:14] | That includes Field Ops and all communications. | 包括指挥中心和所有通联 |
[39:17] | Tony Almeida has stepped down. | Tony Almeida刚刚辞职 |
[39:19] | He is no longer in charge. | 他已不再负责任何事务 |
[39:24] | I am taking Jane Saunders to Division. | 我要送Jane Saunders去分局 |
[39:27] | Here’s the order. | 这是移交手续 |
[39:27] | I don’t have time to go into details, because right now we have to focus on finding Stephen Saunders. | 我没时间细说了 现在我们的首要任务就是找到Stephen Saunders |
[39:31] | Come on, Pete, this is the order right here. | 拜托 Pete 这就是命令 |
[39:33] | You don’t believe me, call Division talk to them yourself. | 如果你不相信 可以打去分局核实 |
[39:35] | So unless you are working directly with NHS in defining the quarantine zones, I need you to get involved. | 除非是直接和NHS合作划定隔离区的人 其他人都转到这个重点上来 |
[39:46] | Check with your superiors, they will hand out your assignments. | 去找你们的上级 他们会分配给你们任务 |
[39:47] | We need to find this guy. Now. | 我们必须马上找到这个家伙 |
[40:00] | We are leaving right now. | 我们马上离开 |
[40:01] | Ok. | 好 |
[40:01] | We are going out this way. | 这边走 |
[40:12] | Chase, Chloe hasn’t refreshed her current tables in over 15 minutes. | Chase Chloe已经有十五分钟没有更新表格了 |
[40:16] | I thought she was working on the main system. | 她不在主系统上工作吗? |
[40:18] | Yeah, she was. | 是的 |
[40:21] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[40:22] | She never forgets to do that. | 她从不会忘记 |
[40:25] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
[40:26] | Have you seen Chloe? | 你见过Chloe吗? |
[40:27] | Yeah, she’s over in Tech One. | 是的 她在技术一室 |
[40:29] | Where are all the guards? | 警卫都去哪了? |
[40:31] | We don’t need those guards anymore. | 我们不需要警卫 |
[40:33] | Why not? I thought you were worried about my father sending men in to get me. | 为什么? 我还以为你们担心我父亲派人来救我 |
[40:36] | We have agents on the streets, don’t worry about it. | 这条街已经被我们监控 别担心 |
[40:45] | Kim, why can’t I get a feed on Tech One? | Kim 为什么技术一室没有回应? |
[40:47] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[40:50] | Someone blocked it. | 有人锁住了那 |
[40:52] | We have a hostile inside. Override the access code now. | 有人入侵 取消那个密码 |
[40:55] | Perimeter security, I need a 20 on Chloe O’Brian. | 警卫 扣留Chloe O’Brian |
[40:57] | And a priority one sweep of the entire building. | 首先派人彻底搜查这里 |
[41:07] | Cover the back entrance. | 守住后门 |
[41:14] | Jack. Jack | |
[41:15] | Chloe, step away from the computer. Now. | Chloe 离开电脑 |
[41:17] | Tony locked me in here. | Tony把我锁在这 |
[41:18] | Saunders has Michelle, he’s using her as leverage to get his daughter out. | Saunders抓了Michelle 用来交换他女儿 |
[41:22] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[41:26] | Security, this is Jack Bauer. | 警卫 我是Jack Bauer |
[41:28] | I need a 20 on Tony Almeida. | 截住Tony Almeida |
[41:31] | I repeat, I need a 20 on Tony Almeida. | 重复 截住Tony Almeida |
[41:34] | Negative, Jack. | 不行 Jack |
[41:35] | He’s not on any of the monitors. | 所有监控图像都找不到他 |
[41:38] | When did he lock you in here? | 他什么时候把你锁在这的? |
[41:39] | About 2 minutes ago. | 两分钟前 |
[41:48] | Have security lock down the entire building. | 让警卫封锁整幢大楼 |
[41:50] | Adam, I want every SAT within range trained on us. | Adam 让附近所有卫星监视我们 |
[41:53] | I want to know everything that’s exiting this building. | 我要监控这栋大楼的所有出入 |
[41:54] | Who’s watching Jane Saunders? | 谁在看着Jane Saunders? |
[41:55] | Both guards are down, she’s gone. | 两个警卫都倒下了 她跑了 |
[41:58] | Tony. Tony | |
[42:07] | Exit security, I need a 20 on Tony Almeida. | 各出口注意 截住Tony Almeida |
[42:17] | This is Almeida. We are out. I have got her. | 我是Almeida 我们出来了 她在我这 |
[42:19] | How long until satellite finds you? | 卫星多久才会发现你? |
[42:20] | About 30 minutes. | 大约30分钟 |
[42:23] | I will give you further instructions in 20 minutes. | 我会在20分钟后给你下一步指示 |
[42:25] | Be at the northeast corner of Taylor and Vine. | 在Taylor大街和Vine大街的东北角 |
[42:30] | Yeah, right. | 好 |
[42:41] | Call President Palmer, tell him I need to speak with him in person. | 打电话给Palmer总统 告诉他我要亲自和他谈谈 |