时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | I just got off the phone with one of my sources over at Keeler’s headquarters. | 我刚和一个安插在Keeler竞选办公室的眼线通完电话 |
[00:17] | Sherry was there meeting privately with Keeler. | Sherry去那私下会见了Keeler |
[00:20] | Meeting Keeler about what? | 见Keeler干什么? |
[00:22] | He didn’t know. David. | 他打探不到 David |
[00:24] | I came here because I can guarantee you a win in November. | 我来这里是为了让你能在11月赢的大选 |
[00:29] | David Palmer is an accessory to murder. | David Palmer是谋杀案的同谋 |
[00:33] | David lied to the Chief of Police last night in order to provide an alibi for me. | David昨晚向警察总长撒谎 为我提供不在场证明 |
[00:38] | Why are you lying to me? | 你为什么要骗我? |
[00:39] | I screwed up earlier. | 我糗大了 |
[00:41] | The SAT transmission on my system was forged by my own people. | 传送到系统上的卫星录像 像是我们内部人伪造的 |
[00:44] | Making a mistake is one thing. | 犯错是一回事 |
[00:45] | Covering it up is another. | 企图掩盖错误是另一回事 |
[00:47] | I can’t let you stay in place. | 你不能再待在这了 |
[00:48] | I am taking over command of CTU now. | 现在我来接管反恐局 |
[00:50] | I made a mistake,Jack. | 我是犯了个错误 Jack |
[00:51] | No,Tony. | 不 Tony |
[00:53] | You made two. | 你犯下两个错误 |
[00:55] | I am going to let you speak to your husband. | 我会让你和你丈夫通话 |
[00:56] | Tell him that you are ok and you are being treated well. | 告诉他你很好 平安无事 |
[01:00] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[01:01] | I am fine. | 我还好 |
[01:02] | Don’t let them do this,don’t let?? | 别听他们的 别? |
[01:03] | If Jane is not release when I order it,your wife dies. | 如果到时候你还没放Jane 等着收尸吧 |
[01:07] | That’s all you need to know. | 给我记住了 |
[01:09] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗? |
[01:11] | From this point on,I am assuming control of CTU. | 从现在开始 由我暂管反恐局 |
[01:14] | Tony Almeida has stepped down. | Tony Almeida引退辞职 |
[01:16] | I’m taking Jane Saunders to Division. | 我要押送Jane Saunders去分局 |
[01:18] | Here’s the order. | 这是移交手续 |
[01:20] | – We are leaving right now. – Ok. | – 我们离开这里 – 好 |
[01:23] | Going out this way right here. | 这边走 |
[01:25] | Where are all the guards? | 警卫都去哪儿了? |
[01:27] | We don’t need those guards anymore. | 我们不需要警卫 |
[01:29] | Jack,Tony locked me in here. | Jack Tony把我锁在这 |
[01:30] | Saunders has Michelle,he’s using her as leverage to get his daughter out. | Saunders抓走了Michelle来换取他女儿 |
[01:34] | This is Almeida. We are out. I have got her. | 我是Almeida 我把她救出来了 现在在我边上 |
[01:37] | I will give you further instructions in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后再给你新的指令 |
[01:39] | Exit security,I need a 20 on Tony Almeida. | 各出口注意 截住Tony Almeida |
[01:45] | The following takes place between 10:00 am and 11:00 am. | 以下事件发生于10点至11点之间 |
[01:51] | Excuse me. | 让让 |
[01:53] | Chloe,I want you to pull up all the surveillance tape from every exit in this building. | Chloe 调出大楼所有出口的监控录像 |
[01:56] | I want you to focus on the last 10 minutes. | 重点看最后十分钟 |
[01:58] | Adam,have you linked up with traffic surveillance yet? | Adam 连上交通监控系统了吗? |
[02:00] | I’m working on top chance. | 正在优先接入 |
[02:02] | Jack,I just heard Tony took Jane Saunders out of the building without authorization. | Jack 我刚听说Tony私自带走了Jane Saunders |
[02:05] | – That’s right. – Why? | – 没错 – 怎么回事? |
[02:06] | Saunders has Michelle. | Saunders抓了Michelle |
[02:08] | He wants to trade her for his daughter. | 想用她来换回女儿 |
[02:09] | Jane Saunders is the only leverage we have. | Jane Saunders是我们唯一的筹码 |
[02:10] | Trust me,Chase. I know that. | 行了 Chase 我知道 |
[02:12] | I got him. He left the building 3 minutes ago,and drove off the premises 90 seconds later. | 有发现 他三分钟前离开这 90秒后驶出大楼 |
[02:15] | Adam,he’s in a silver SUV. | Adam 是辆银色的SUV |
[02:17] | Chase,I want you to prep the tactical team. | Chase 让行动组随时待命 |
[02:18] | – Be ready to move as soon as I give you an order. – All right. | – 收到命令立刻行动 – 没问题 |
[02:21] | I got him,Jack. | 找到他了Jack |
[02:22] | He’s on 5th about half a mile from here,heading east. | 他在第五大街 离这儿半英里 正向东行驶 |
[02:24] | I will call you from the car. | 我上车后再联络你 |
[02:36] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[02:39] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧? |
[02:42] | It’s just traffic. | 堵车了 |
[02:43] | You have been acting all wired since we left. | 我们离开后你表现得很奇怪 |
[02:46] | Yeah,well,there’s a lot going on right now. | 没错 有很多事将要发生 |
[02:48] | You never really explained why you wanted to transfer me to this division place. | 你还没说为什么要把我押送到分局去 |
[02:52] | I told you. | 我早就说了 |
[02:53] | I know what you told me. It doesn’t make sense. | 我知道你说了什么 但我难以理解 |
[02:55] | Yeah,well,I don’t have the time to explain it to you right now. | 听着 我现在没工夫和你解释 |
[03:04] | Almeida got my daughter out of CTU. | Almeida已经救出我女儿了 |
[03:06] | You need to be ready to move the moment I tell you. | 你随时待命 |
[03:08] | When are you calling Almeida with instructions? | 何时给Almeida下达指令? |
[03:10] | 15 minutes. I will be with Fredrick. | 15分钟后 我会和Fredrick在一起 |
[03:22] | At least 800 people are dead or dying in the Chandler Plaza Hotel. | 酒店那至少有800人正面临生命威胁 |
[03:26] | because Saunders released a weaponized virus into the ventilation system. | 就因为Saunders在通风系统里 释放了生化病毒 |
[03:31] | What the media is reporting is a cover story. | 媒体上的报道都是假的 |
[03:35] | They are deflecting the truth to avoid mass panic. | 他们掩盖真相是怕引起大面积的恐慌 |
[03:40] | You will be infected along with everyone else. | 你会和其他人一样感染病毒 |
[03:43] | No matter what he’s paying you,it’s not worth losing your life. | 不管多少钱 都不值得让你搭上性命 |
[03:52] | Jack is in pursuit of Tony. Move out as soon as we get a location on Saunders. Understand? | Jack正在追踪Tony 一旦发现Saunders的所在立马出发 明白吗? |
[03:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:59] | – Kim. – Yeah. | – Kim – 啊 |
[04:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[04:01] | I am working with a team that’s monitoring my father. | 正在和其他人监视我父亲 |
[04:03] | I thought you were setting up a tactical unit. | 你想你正在安排行动小组 |
[04:05] | Yeah,I am. | 是的 |
[04:06] | We have to wait until we get a location on Saunders. | 我们在等他们发现Saunders的藏匿处 |
[04:08] | Until then,we are pretty much on standby. | 我们随时准备出发 |
[04:10] | – All right. – Listen. | – 好的 – 听着 |
[04:11] | Before I have to go back out there,I want to talk to you. | 在我出去之前 我想和你谈谈 |
[04:14] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[04:17] | About us. | 我们之间的事 |
[04:20] | I need to know whether there’s going to be an us. | 我要知道我们之间到底是什么关系 |
[04:28] | Look,I have been thinking about it a lot,and… | 听着 我也想了很多 但… |
[04:31] | the baby changes everything. | 但那孩子改变了一切 |
[04:34] | It doesn’t change the way I feel about you. | 没有改变我对你的感觉 |
[04:36] | Look,let’s forget about me for a second. | 先别管我 |
[04:38] | You have a daughter and a job that won’t let you be with her. | 你的女儿 你的工作都不可能让我们在一起 |
[04:43] | Is that you talking,or your father? | 这是你的想法 还是你父亲的? |
[04:46] | My dad would be the first one to admit it. | 我父亲的话 早就会承认 |
[04:48] | He wasn’t the greatest dad. | 他不是个好父亲 |
[04:50] | And it wasn’t because he didn’t love me. | 并不是因为他不爱我 |
[04:52] | I know he loved me. | 我知道他很爱我 |
[04:55] | It was because of his job. | 可是他做的是这种工作 |
[05:00] | If I transferred out of Field Ops,would you consider staying with me? | 如果我不再做外勤人员 你愿意和我在一起吗? |
[05:09] | I want to stay with you, | 我愿意 |
[05:11] | and I would raise a child with you,Chase. | 我愿意和你一起养大孩子 Chase |
[05:17] | I just won’t raise one for you. | 但不会为了你养大孩子 |
[05:33] | Adam,is he still on 5th street? | Adam 他还在第五大街上吗? |
[05:35] | No,I lost him. | 不 我跟丢了 |
[05:36] | He must have turned between Jarvis and Hill. | 肯定在Jarvis街和Hill街之间转弯了 |
[05:38] | Widen the search. | 扩大搜索范围 |
[05:39] | I am. | 正在进行 |
[05:41] | Ok,Jack,I have got him. | Jack 找到他了 |
[05:42] | He’s going south on Vine,2 blocks below Hill | 他正在Vine街向南行驶 Hill街下面两个街区 |
[05:46] | – You can save some time by… – Ok,I got it | – 你可以从… – 行了 我知道 |
[05:52] | He’s hit traffic at Fillmore. | 他遇上塞车了 |
[05:53] | You might be able to intercept on Grant. | 你也许能在Grant大街截住他 |
[06:02] | Look,I know you are lying to me | 我知道你在撒谎 |
[06:06] | I know you are not taking me to division. | 我知道你不是押送我去分局 |
[06:09] | You will be fine,Jane. All right? | 你会没事的 Jane 好吗? |
[06:11] | At least tell me where we are going. | 那至少告诉我现在要到哪去 |
[06:14] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪? |
[06:15] | Back to your father. | 将你交还给你父亲 |
[06:18] | My father? | 我爸爸? |
[06:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:22] | He’s holding my wife hostage, | 他抓了我妻子做人质 |
[06:24] | and he will kill her if I don’t take you back to him. | 如果我不把你送回去 他会杀我妻子 |
[06:29] | So,basically,you are kidnapping me. | 这么说 你是在绑架我 |
[06:34] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:36] | After everything he’s done,how can you be sure he’ll do what he says? | 你见过他做的事知道 还信他的话阿? |
[06:41] | How do you know he won’t kill your wife,anyway? | 也许他照样会杀了你妻子? |
[06:43] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没别的路可走 |
[06:47] | I wish I did,but I don’t. | 我也希望有的选择 但是没有 |
[07:07] | Tony,put that gun on the dash. | Tony 把枪放到仪表盘上 |
[07:11] | Put that gun on the dash,now! | 把枪放到仪表盘上 快! |
[07:22] | Slowly get out of the car. | 慢慢下车 |
[07:31] | Jane Jane, | |
[07:32] | stay where you are,everything is going to be fine. | 待着别动 会没事的 |
[07:37] | Saunders has Michelle. | Saunders抓了Michelle |
[07:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:41] | He wants to make a trade,Michelle for his daughter. | 他想用Michelle换回他女儿 |
[07:42] | I know. I can’t let that happen. | 我知道 但这不行 |
[07:44] | Look,I almost lost her once today,Jack. | 听着 我今天已经差点失去她了 Jack |
[07:45] | I am not losing her again. | 我不会再让她受到任何伤害 |
[07:46] | Tony,listen to me. | Tony 听我说 |
[07:47] | I understand exactly how you are feeling. I have been there. | 我很明白你的感受 我也曾经历过 |
[07:49] | And you handled it just like me,you kept everyone outside of it. | 你就是像我这样处理的 将所有事抛诸脑后 |
[07:52] | Tony,this is different. | Tony 现在情况不一样 |
[07:53] | Millions of lives are at stake. | 几百万人正命悬一线 |
[07:54] | Oh,rules apply to other people. | 哦 这规则适用其他人 |
[07:55] | But not to you,right,Jack? | 但不适用于你 对吗 Jack? |
[07:56] | Tony,just calm down,ok? Come on. | Tony 拜托你冷静下来 好吗? 拜托 |
[08:00] | You help me make this trade,I will turn myself in. | 你让我完成交换 我就去自首 |
[08:02] | Go to prison,whatever is gotta happen. | 进监狱或者是怎么样我都不在乎 |
[08:04] | I can’t do it. | 我不能这么做 |
[08:05] | We need Jane to lure her father in. | 我们需要用Jane来诱捕她父亲 |
[08:07] | Even if it means Michelle’s gotta die. | 难道要Michelle赔上性命? |
[08:08] | Michelle doesn’t have to die. | Michelle不会死的 |
[08:10] | We can string Saunders along. | 我们可以骗倒Saunders |
[08:11] | I need you to start working with me | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:14] | Chase has already got a strike team mobile. | Chase 已经组织了特别行动小组 |
[08:15] | No,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[08:16] | Saunders sees I brought CTU into this,he kills Michelle. | Saunders一旦看到反恐小组 他会杀了Michelle |
[08:18] | He’s not going to know we are there. | 他不会知道 |
[08:22] | Tony,where are you meeting him? | Tony 你们约在哪见面? |
[08:27] | Tony,you don’t have a choice right now. | Tony 你没的选择 |
[08:28] | You’ve got to work with me on this. | 我们现在同坐一条船 |
[08:29] | Where is the meeting? | 见面地点在哪? |
[08:33] | Come on,where are you meeting him? | 快说 你们约在哪见面? |
[08:39] | He wants me to be at a public pay phone at the corner of Taylor and Vine in 5 minutes. | 他让我五分钟后到Taylor街和Vine街交叉口的公用电话亭 |
[08:43] | He’ll give me further instructions from there. | 然后再给我下一步指示 |
[08:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | You are doing the right thing. | 你做了正确的选择 |
[09:21] | The quarantined areas are circled in red. | 隔离区用红色圆圈标记 |
[09:23] | Now,as far as we know,we have containment. | 目前我们已经控制住病毒扩散 |
[09:25] | We are still not certain? | 还不能确定? |
[09:26] | No. But we can’t really be certain for hours. | 是的 无法确定在几时 |
[09:29] | Maybe days. | 或几天之内 |
[09:30] | David,listen. | David 听好 |
[09:31] | The press is breathing down Gerry’s neck pretty hard. | 外界给Gerry很大的压力 |
[09:33] | Now,he thinks we should release a statement. | 他认为我们该发表一个声明 |
[09:35] | I already have. | 我已经发表过了 |
[09:36] | I have closed down public transportation and I have told the people to stay in their homes. | 我已经关闭了公交系统 并让人们不要外出 |
[09:40] | We have F18s patrolling the skies. | 还派出F18战斗机在空中巡逻 |
[09:43] | Yeah,but we haven’t revealed the exact nature of this threat and the press is picking up on that. | 但我们并没提及到底是什么威胁 而外界开始流言四起了 |
[09:48] | We have 10 million people spread out over 4000 square mile area. | 4000平方英里的地方住了1000多万人 |
[09:53] | If even a small percentage decide to leave at the same time, | 即使是其中一小部分人 同时决定逃离 |
[09:57] | it will ignite a public panic beyond anything we could control. | 都会引起无法控制的恐慌 |
[10:01] | The right thing to do is to withhold the truth until we are sure the virus is contained. | 目前正确的选择是在控制病毒以前 守住这个秘密 |
[10:06] | I will tell Gerry to hold off on the press as long as he can. | 我会让Gerry尽量拖住媒体 |
[10:16] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[10:19] | Yes,Jeannie. | 怎么 Jeannie |
[10:22] | Senator Keeler’s here to see you. | Keeler参议员要见您 |
[10:26] | Have him brought in. | 请他进来 |
[10:28] | Yes sir. | 好的 先生 |
[10:38] | Hello,John. | 你好 John |
[10:40] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[10:41] | Please take a seat. | 请坐 |
[10:43] | Thank you. I will stand. | 谢谢 站着也一样 |
[10:45] | You can imaging my surprise when I was told that you wanted to see me. | 听说你要见我 真是让我感到惊讶 |
[10:50] | Are you withdrawing from the race? | 你打算主动放弃大选了吗? |
[10:53] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[10:54] | with respect to the death of Alan Milliken, | 关于Alan Milliken的死 |
[10:58] | I know you lied to the police. | 我知道你给了警方假口供 |
[11:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[11:01] | You obstructed the investigation of a capital crime. | 你妨碍了对一起严重罪案的调查 |
[11:07] | That’s a baseless charge,John. | 你这是诬蔑 John |
[11:11] | Though I have come to expect this kind of recklessness from you. | 我想你可能轻率了点 |
[11:13] | No,sir,it’s neither baseless nor reckless. | 不 先生 这并非无赖 也非轻率 |
[11:22] | This is a photograph of the nitroglycerine medicine that would have saved Milliken’s life. | 这是一张硝化甘油瓶的照片 这原本能救他一命 |
[11:28] | If it hadn’t been kept from him. | 如果不是有人阻止的话 |
[11:34] | You told the police Sherry was with you at the time of Milliken’s death. | 你和警察说Sherry在Milliken死的时候和你在一起 |
[11:39] | Her fingerprints on this prescription bottle prove otherwise. | 但她留在瓶子上的指纹能证明你在撒谎 |
[11:44] | Now… | 现在… |
[11:46] | the last thing this country needs is to have its President… | 这个国家唯一能做的就是指控他们的总统… |
[11:50] | dragged through the mud for complicity in a murder. | 是一起谋杀案的同谋 |
[11:55] | Why are you showing me this,John? | 为什么把这个给我看 John? |
[11:57] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[12:00] | Your resignation. | 希望你能主动下台 |
[12:03] | Not immediately,of course. | 当然不是现在 |
[12:07] | But once this crisis you are dealing with is over, | 但这案子一了结 |
[12:10] | you can resign with whatever face saving reason you want to give. | 你可以用任何体面的理由辞职 |
[12:17] | Get out of here. | 滚 |
[12:20] | I am offering you the chance to leave office with honor | 我是在给你一个保住面子的机会 |
[12:23] | to control how your legacy is written. | 免得你遗臭万年 |
[12:32] | It’s a good deal,David | 这买卖很合算 David |
[12:36] | You should take it. | 你应该接受 |
[13:07] | He’s going to call in one minute. I should go to the phone. | 他一分钟后就会来电话 我要去电话旁了 |
[13:09] | Ok,as soon as Saunders tells you where he wants he exchange to take place, | 当他告诉你交换地点的时 |
[13:12] | you need to reject the location. | 你要拒绝他 |
[13:13] | We need to force him into picking a secondary location so Chase has time to embed his teams. | 我们须让他另选个地方 以便Chase有时间设下埋伏 |
[13:17] | If I don’t show up where and when Saunders wants me to,he’s going to kill Michelle. | 如果照他说的做 他会杀了Michelle |
[13:20] | Not as long as we have his daughter. | 只要他女儿在我们手上就不会 |
[13:23] | What if he doesn’t go for it? | 如果他不同意呢? |
[13:24] | Don’t give him a choice. | 不要给他选择的余地 |
[13:25] | You have got some leverage here,Tony,use it. | 尽量利用你手上的筹码 Tony |
[13:29] | All right. I need to go. | 好吧 我该走了 |
[13:48] | My father kidnapped his wife because of me? | 我父亲因为我绑架了他妻子? |
[13:51] | Something like that. | 没错 |
[13:55] | And now you want to use me as bait to get to him. | 而你们现在想用我来诱捕他 |
[13:58] | We are going to do whatever we have to to stop your father from releasing this virus. | 我们会不惜一切阻止你父亲释放病毒 |
[14:06] | Stay here. We’ll be right back | 待着别动 我们马上回来 |
[14:31] | Where are we meeting? | 交换地点在哪? |
[14:33] | First,let me speak with my daughter. | 先让我和我女儿说话 |
[14:35] | No. You can talk to her when we make the exchange. | 不行 交换时有的是时间说话 |
[14:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:42] | Bring her to an industrial pack 3 miles north of where you are,on Maltin Road. | 带她去你北边3英里远Maltin路的一个工业园 |
[14:46] | A car will be waiting at loading dock 22. | 22号装载码头那里会有辆车等着 |
[14:49] | Choose a new place. That doesn’t work. | 另选一个地方 那地方不行 |
[14:53] | Make it work. | 你看着办吧 |
[14:54] | You have got 10 minutes to get to the industrial park or your wife will die. | 10分钟内到达 否则等着给你妻子收尸吧 |
[14:58] | If we meet there,we all die. | 如果在那儿见面 我们都会玩完 |
[14:59] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[15:00] | CTU has redundant satellite surveillance of that area. | 反恐局有众多卫星监控那个区域 |
[15:03] | They are dedicating all their resources to finding me right now. | 他们在出动所有资源找我 |
[15:05] | If you want your daughter back safely,you pick a new spot. | 如果想你女儿平安无事 换个新地点 |
[15:08] | I am not negotiating terms,Mr. Almeida. | 我可不是在和你谈判 Almeida先生 |
[15:10] | I have planned too long and too hard for this day. | 我等这一天很久了 |
[15:13] | and I will do whatever it takes to make sure nothing interferes. | 我将不惜一切确保计划顺利实施 |
[15:17] | Even… | 即使… |
[15:20] | even if it means sacrificing my daughter. | 即使要牺牲我女儿的性命 |
[15:24] | You need to understand my commitment,Mr. Almeida | 你必须了解我的决心 Almeida先生 |
[15:26] | What the hell are you doing? He wasn’t going for it. | 你他妈干什么? 他没有上当 |
[15:27] | He is testing you. He’s heard what you had to say. | 他在试探你 |
[15:29] | He’ll phone back. Now hang up the phone. | 他会再打来的 先挂了电话 |
[15:31] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[15:32] | Because right now he thinks I am going to kill his daughter. | 因为他在想也许我会杀了他女儿 |
[15:34] | The only reason why he exposed himself is to make sure she’s still safe. | 他必须确定他女儿还活着才会冒险露面 |
[15:37] | Maybe that’s what you’d do,Jack | 这只是你的想法 Jack |
[15:38] | But you are not Saunders. | 但你可不是Saunders |
[15:39] | No matter how well you think you know this guy,you are not him. | 不管你有多了解他 你都不是他 |
[15:43] | This isn’t a game,Jack. | 这不是场游戏 Jack |
[15:44] | We are talking about my wife. | 这关系到我妻子的性命 |
[15:45] | Michelle’s got a better chance of surviving if we control the ground where the exchange is supposed to take place. | 我们控制了交换地点 Michelle生还的可能性更大 |
[15:50] | But protecting her is not your priority,is it? | 但救出她并不是你的首要任务 不是吗? |
[15:52] | If she were to get killed,that would be an acceptable loss,wouldn’t it? | 如果她死了 这个结果也是可以接受的 不是吗? |
[15:59] | My god,Jack. | 上帝啊 Jack |
[16:01] | Didn’t you learn anything from what happened to Terry? | 你忘了Terry是怎么死的了吗? |
[16:03] | Shut up,Tony. | 闭嘴 Tony |
[16:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:17] | Just because you sacrificed your wife for this job doesn’t mean I am going to sacrifice mine. | 你为了工作牺牲你妻子 我可不会这么做 |
[16:46] | I am here. | 喂 |
[16:48] | Make no mistake. | 别再犯错误 |
[16:49] | This is your first and your last accommodation. | 给你唯一的机会 |
[16:51] | Just tell me where you want to make the exchange. | 告诉我交换地点 |
[16:54] | Downtown,under the 6th street bridge. | 市区 第六大街桥下 |
[16:58] | Under the 6th street bridge. | 第六大街桥下 |
[17:00] | Be there in 30 minutes. | 30分钟内到达 |
[17:02] | But if I see that you have brought anyone else into this, | 如果我发现你带了其他人去 |
[17:05] | I will kill your wife. | 等着收尸吧 |
[17:12] | You did great | 干得好 |
[17:33] | Tony Almeida’s going to make the exchange, | Tony Almeida要去交换人质了 |
[17:34] | but until we get confirmation that Saunders is on site, | Saunders出现之前 |
[17:37] | we stay invisible. | 保持静默 |
[17:38] | I will assign positions on the way out. Let’s go. | 我会在各路口布置关卡 走 |
[17:44] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[17:45] | Satellite pictures of 6th street bridge. | 第六大街桥的卫星图片 |
[17:47] | I asked for a real time feed,Sam | 我要的是实时画面 Sam |
[17:49] | We will have it,too,by the time we are on site. | 到了那就有了 |
[17:51] | What about air support? | 空中支援怎么样? |
[17:52] | We are coordinating with the Marines. | 已经联络海军配合我们行动 |
[17:54] | They will move on your order. | 他们随时待命 |
[17:56] | Look,Chase,please be careful. | Chase 万事小心 |
[18:03] | Don’t worry about me. I will be fine. | 别担心 没事的 |
[18:12] | Chloe,how much time before you can setup a real time satellite feed for the 6th street bridge? | Chloe 要多久才建立第六大街桥的实时卫星图像连线? |
[18:18] | Do you really think Chase is going to quit field ops to start a family? | 你真以为Chase会为了家庭而不做外勤人员吗? |
[18:23] | He won’t. | 他才不会这么做 |
[18:25] | I don’t know where you are getting this from,but it’s none of your business. | 我不知道你从哪听来的这些 但这不关你的事 |
[18:28] | I have known Chase for 3 years. | 我认识Chase3年了 |
[18:29] | You have been dating him for 3 months. | 你跟他在一起不过3个月 |
[18:31] | And your point being? | 你到底想说什么? |
[18:33] | He might be a great guy,but he’s just like your father. | 他也许是个好人 但他跟你父亲很像 |
[18:35] | They are both the same person. | 他们都是一类人 |
[18:37] | So if you are expecting him to leave this for the suburbs,you should revise your expectations. | 所以你想他放弃现在的工作是不可能的 |
[18:44] | When can you uplink a satellite feed? | 你要多久能建立卫星连接? |
[18:45] | 10 minutes. | 10分钟 |
[18:47] | Then do it. | 那就去做吧 |
[18:48] | I am just trying to be a friend,Kim. That’s all. | 我只是为了你好 Kim 仅此而已 |
[18:59] | Hello. | 喂 |
[19:00] | You have gone too far this time,Sherry. | 你这次真是太过分了 Sherry |
[19:02] | You know,I thought I might be hearing from you,David. | 我就知道你会打过来的 David |
[19:05] | You sent Keeler over here to blackmail me into giving up my presidency? | 你让Keeler来威胁我放弃总统的位置 ? |
[19:09] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,slow down. | 哇 哇 哇 等等 |
[19:10] | You mean Keeler paid you a visit? | 你说Keeler去找你? |
[19:12] | You know damn well he did and you know why. | 他干了什么你心里清楚 |
[19:15] | Only one person could have given him that prescription bottle and that’s you. | 只有你才有可能给他那个药瓶 |
[19:18] | Ok,supposing that was true. | 好吧 就算是 |
[19:20] | What then? | 那又怎么样? |
[19:21] | You should go to jail for murder. | 你会被扔进监狱 |
[19:22] | You should go to jail,too,David. | 你也会的 David |
[19:24] | You lied to the police. | 你对警方撒谎 |
[19:25] | You told them that I was with you all night. | 你告诉他们我们一整晚都在一起 |
[19:27] | Withholding evidence,obstruction of justice. | 隐瞒证物 妨碍司法公正 |
[19:30] | Those are serious crimes | 这些都是重罪 |
[19:32] | I knew you always wanted to go down in the history books,David. | 我知道你一直想被载入史册 David |
[19:35] | But I am not certain like this. Am I right? | 但恐怕这样不行 没错吧? |
[19:37] | What did Keeler offer you,Sherry? | Keeler给了你什么好处 Sherry? |
[19:39] | Exactly what you should have offered me,respect and a seat at the table, | 正是你该给我的 尊重和地位 |
[19:42] | but instead you called me up when you needed me. | 但事实上你对我是呼之则来 |
[19:45] | and then after I did your little dirty work,You threw me out like an old pair of shoes. | 喝之则去 |
[19:50] | You know me,Sherry, | 你应该很了解我 Sherry |
[19:54] | better than anyone,and you know I won’t be bullied. | 比任何人都了解我 你知道我不会受人威胁 |
[19:59] | So before this goes too far,you better ask yourself a question. | 在事情还没失去控制之前 你最好问问自己 |
[20:02] | Are you willing to go to jail? | 你愿意进监狱吗? |
[20:05] | You know,David,I have asked myself that a million times | 你知道吗 David 我已经问过自己很多次了 |
[20:08] | and the answer is yes,I am willing to go to jail | 而答案就是 我愿意 |
[20:12] | The question is,are you? | 问题是 你愿意吗? |
[20:18] | I didn’t think so. | 我想你肯定不愿意 |
[20:32] | I want the strike teams split into 2 groups. | 行动组分成两拨 |
[20:34] | Group A can take cover here,group B back here. | A队埋伏在这里 B队埋伏在那边 |
[20:36] | I want them briefed and ready to go as soon as we get there. | 我们一到那 就马上部署好 |
[20:38] | If Saunders sees anyone other than Tony or his daughter,he’s not going to make the approach. | 如果Saunders看到任何其他人 他是不会出现的 |
[20:42] | What’s the response time for air support? | 空中支援响应时间是多少? |
[20:43] | 30 seconds,after I give the order. | 30秒 |
[20:45] | I will relay the coordinates. | 我会把坐标传给他们 |
[20:46] | I will see you at the bridge. | 桥下见 |
[20:47] | You got it | 明白 |
[20:51] | I know my father released the virus in the hotel that people died. | 我知道我父亲在酒店释放了病毒 害死了很多人 |
[20:57] | But do you really think he’ll do what he’s saying? | 但你认为他会言出必行吗? |
[21:02] | Release it all over the country? | 向全国释放病毒? |
[21:07] | If we don’t stop him,yes. | 如果我们不阻止他 他会 |
[21:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:12] | There has to be a reason he’s doing all of this. | 他这么做肯定有原因的 |
[21:16] | When I worked with your father,he dedicated himself to saving the lives of innocent people. | 当我和你父亲共事时 他一直致力于救死扶伤 |
[21:21] | Something has happened to him. | 他似乎受了什么打击 |
[21:23] | I don’t know what. | 我不清楚到底什么事 |
[21:24] | But now he believes our government’s betrayed him. | 但现在他认为是政府出卖了他 |
[21:27] | Is he right? | 是真的吗? |
[21:34] | There’s no easy answer to that. | 说不清楚 |
[21:38] | The work that your father did often demanded that he make seemingly impossible sacrifices. | 你父亲从事工作需要他作出巨大的牺牲 |
[21:43] | Whatever happened to your father in Bosnia was obviously a sacrifice he wasn’t willing to make. | 波斯尼亚发生的事显然超出了你父亲的承受范围 |
[21:50] | I am sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[21:56] | No. | 不 |
[21:58] | Shut up! No one can hear you. | 闭嘴! 没人能帮你 |
[22:00] | No. | 不 |
[22:01] | Shut up now. | 给我闭嘴 |
[22:03] | No. | 不 |
[22:08] | No! Oh God. | 不! 上帝啊 |
[22:10] | I said stop,stop screaming. | 我叫你停下 别再叫了 |
[22:15] | Look at me,I have been infected. | 救救我 我被感染了 |
[22:18] | Help me,help me,help me… | 救我 救我 救我… |
[22:27] | No. | 不 |
[22:29] | We got a problem here. | 有麻烦了 |
[22:30] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[22:31] | She has it. | 她染上了 |
[22:32] | She has the virus. | 她感染了病毒 |
[22:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[22:34] | She’s bleeding,she must have caught it at the hotel. | 她在流血 肯定是在宾馆染上的 |
[22:37] | They wouldn’t have release her without testing her. | 没经过测试 她不会被放出来 |
[22:39] | It’s a trick. | 你被耍了 |
[22:41] | She did it to herself. | 肯定是她自己弄出来的 |
[22:44] | Kevin,are you there? | Kevin 你在吗? |
[22:48] | Kevin Kevin. | |
[23:20] | All right,take the east corridor. | 快 守住东边走廊 |
[23:21] | Stop her from getting aboveground. | 不能让她逃出去 |
[23:22] | But do not shoot to kill. | 但不要杀了她 |
[24:52] | CTU,O’Brian. | 反恐局 O’Brian |
[24:54] | It’s Michelle. | 我是Michelle |
[24:55] | Hello? | 喂? |
[24:57] | Chloe,can you here me? | Chloe 能听见吗? |
[24:59] | Whoever this is,I have a really a bad connection. | 不管你是谁 我这边信号很差 |
[25:01] | I have got a lot of stuff to do right now. | 我现在很忙 先挂了 |
[25:02] | Chloe Chloe. | |
[25:30] | So what did Keeler want? | Keeler想怎么样? |
[25:33] | My job. | 他想坐我的位子 |
[25:36] | He has proof that Sherry was at Alan Milliken’s tonight. | 他有证据证明Sherry在Alan Milliken死的那晚在他家 |
[25:40] | What? | 什么? |
[25:41] | What,what proof? | 什么? 什么证据? |
[25:45] | Alan Milliken’s prescription bottle turned up with Sherry’s fingerprints on it. | Alan Milliken的药瓶上发现了Sherry的指纹 |
[25:53] | How did he get a hold of this? | 他怎么搞到这个的? |
[25:54] | How do you think? | 你说呢? |
[25:57] | Sherry. | 是Sherry |
[26:01] | I talked to her a few minutes ago. | 我几分钟前刚和她通完电话 |
[26:03] | She didn’t even bother to deny it. | 她直接就承认了 |
[26:04] | David,she’s got to be bluffing. | David 她肯定是骗你的 |
[26:06] | I mean,if this gets out,she goes to jail. | 如果这个泄露出去 她是要坐牢的 |
[26:08] | So will I. | 我也会的 |
[26:11] | She figures I have more to lose than she does. | 她认为我会摔得更惨 |
[26:15] | And she’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[26:18] | What does Keeler want you to do? | Keeler要你怎么做? |
[26:20] | Withdraw from the race for whatever reason I choose. | 随便找个理由放弃大选 |
[26:24] | The party gets thrown into chaos, | 党内会陷入混乱 |
[26:27] | whoever takes my place won’t have a prayer in the election, | 不论谁接替我的位置 都不可能赢得大选 |
[26:32] | and Keeler becomes President. | 那么Keeler就将当选总统 |
[26:37] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[26:41] | This is all my fault. | 一切都是我的错 |
[26:44] | Hey,look | 嘿 听着 |
[26:47] | We both made mistakes. | 我们都错了 |
[26:54] | I am the one who called Sherry. | 是我叫Sherry来的 |
[27:05] | There may be a way out of this. | 也许还有办法 |
[27:06] | How. | 什么办法 |
[27:10] | Without this,Sherry’s got nothing,right? | 除了这个是 Sherry手上就没别的证据了吧? |
[27:13] | What are you suggesting? | 你是说? |
[27:14] | That we take away the only leverage she has. | 那我们就让她失去唯一的筹码 |
[27:18] | You mean,steal evidence. | 你的意思是 把证物偷走 |
[27:21] | My god,Wayne. | 天啊 Wayne |
[27:23] | Before you say no,you just think about this,ok? | 在你否决以前 考虑一下 好吗? |
[27:25] | Now,I can call Foxton,and he can make this all disappear. | 我可以叫Foxton让所有这一切都消失 |
[27:28] | All you have to do is give me the ok. | 你只需要点头就行了 |
[28:15] | – Stay with her. – Yes,sir. | – 看着她 – 遵命 |
[28:19] | Is your strike team in place? | 突击队准备好了吗? |
[28:20] | 2 minutes,they will be ready. | 2分钟后一切就绪 |
[28:21] | You sure they will be of sight? | 你能保证他们都隐藏好了? |
[28:23] | They will be invisible,Tony. | 保证不会暴露的 Tony |
[28:24] | Ok. | 好 |
[28:25] | I am gonna back Tony up here at the 6th street bridge. | 我去桥下掩护Tony |
[28:27] | We should get in position now. | 各就各位 |
[28:28] | Jack,priority call from Kim. | Kim的急电 |
[28:30] | This is Jack. | 我是Jack |
[28:32] | Dad,I got Michelle on the line. | Dad 我接到Michelle的电话 |
[28:33] | Is she with Saunders | 她还在Saunders手里吗 |
[28:34] | No,she said she get away from him. | 不 她已经逃出来了 |
[28:36] | Patch her through. | 接过来 |
[28:37] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[28:41] | Michelle,go ahead. | Michelle 说吧 |
[28:43] | I got away from Saunders,but he’s still after me. | 我从Saunders手中逃脱了 但他在追我 |
[28:45] | Michelle,it’s me. Where are you? | Michelle 是我 你在哪? |
[28:49] | Wilshire,a block east of Olive. | Wilshire Olive东面的一个街区 |
[28:52] | Chase,send your strike team in now. | Chase 快派出你的突击队 |
[28:53] | Chase,don’t. | Chase 等等 |
[28:54] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[28:55] | Michelle,I want you to listen to me very carefully. | Michelle 仔细听我说 |
[28:57] | I want you to let Saunders catch you again. | 我要你回到Saunders那里 |
[28:59] | What,are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗? |
[29:00] | We have to let the exchange go down. | 我们必须让交换按原计划进行 |
[29:02] | It’s the only way we are gonna catch him. | 只有这样我们才能抓到他 |
[29:04] | You want me to give myself up? | 你要我自投罗网? |
[29:05] | Yes,the exchange site is secure,I will send our people in as soon as we know he’s there. | 没错 交换地点已经被布控 他一出现我们就会派人行动 |
[29:09] | – Chase,redirect your people now.That’s an order. – Chase,don’t!. | – Chase 叫你的人快去 这是命令 – Chase 等等! |
[29:11] | Jack,stay out of this. | Jack 你滚开 |
[29:15] | You are not in command here. | 你不是这的指挥官 |
[29:17] | Get him out of here,now. | 马上把他带走 |
[29:19] | Jack,Jack,that’s my wife,Jack. | Jack Jack 那是我妻子 Jack |
[29:22] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[29:23] | It’s my wife. | 那是我妻子 |
[29:25] | Jack Jack. | |
[29:26] | We need this exchange to go through. | 我们要照原计划进行 |
[29:27] | Everything depends on it,do you understand me? | 成败在此一举 你明白吗? |
[29:32] | Michelle,if he doesn’t have you for trade,he won’t go through with the meeting. | Michelle 如果没有这次交换 我们就会失去抓他的机会 |
[29:35] | Look,we are not going to get another chance at it. | 听着 我们没有别的机会了 |
[29:37] | Do you understand,Michelle. | 你明白吗 Michelle |
[29:40] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[29:42] | We are gonna do everything we have to to make sure you come out of this ok. | 我们会尽全力确保你的安全 |
[29:45] | But we have got to move now. | 但我们要马上行动 |
[29:47] | Let’s get our teams into position. | 各小组就位 |
[30:52] | And I thought your brother was the kind of politician who would never lower himself to my level. | 我原以为你大哥是个不会与我们为伍的政治家 |
[30:58] | I need to recover something that could cause him a great deal of trouble. | 我必须帮他扫清一切障碍 |
[31:02] | What is it? | 什么东西? |
[31:03] | A bottle of medicine was taken from a crime scene. | 从犯罪现场被带走的一个药瓶 |
[31:06] | Has it been admitted into evidence? | 有没有被呈为证据? |
[31:08] | No. | 没有 |
[31:10] | It’s in the possession of Sherry Palmer,the President’s ex-wife. | 是总统前妻Sherry Palmer的私人物品 |
[31:15] | I have a pretty good idea where she is right now,and I can partially reconstruct where she’s been since she stole it. | 我知道她在哪 也知道她在哪偷的 |
[31:20] | What kind of time frame are we looking at? | 给我们多久? |
[31:21] | Hours,Foxton,not days. | 小时 Foxton 不是天 |
[31:25] | Has this operation been authorized by the President? | 这项行动是总统的意思吗? |
[31:31] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别吗? |
[31:32] | You will get your money. | 报酬不会少的 |
[31:34] | I am not worried about that,I just need to know who I am working for. | 我不是担心这个 我只是想知道在为谁做事 |
[31:38] | My brother knows what you are doing. | 我哥知道你们是干什么的 |
[31:42] | Not that I don’t trust you,but … | 不是我不信任你 只不过… |
[31:45] | I’d like to hear it from him. | 我要亲自得到他的委托 |
[31:48] | Fine. | 好 |
[31:54] | That’s proof enough. | 这样可以了吗 |
[32:03] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[32:13] | Chase and his men have Saunders yet? | Chase和他的人发现Saunders了吗? |
[32:17] | No one’s coming yet. | 还没 |
[32:34] | Look,Jack, | 听着 Jack |
[32:37] | promise me you won’t make a move on Saunders until Michelle is safe. | 向我保证你不会在确保Michelle安全之前对Saunders动手 |
[32:40] | We are going to move as soon as we have got a visual on Saunders,Tony. | 我们一见到Saunders就会行动 Tony |
[32:42] | That’s the way it’s got to go. | 我们必须这么做 |
[32:46] | I know. | 我明白 |
[32:48] | I am just asking you to do what you can. | 我只希望你能尽全力 |
[32:52] | You know I will. | 我会的 |
[32:57] | We have got 3 cars headed in from the west. | 有3辆车从西面驶来 |
[33:02] | Tony,they are coming. Are you ready? | Tony 他们来了 你准备好了吗? |
[33:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:25] | The windows are tinted. I can’t see inside. | 车窗有防护膜 我看不见里面的情况 |
[33:48] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[33:49] | Give her the phone. | 让她听电话 |
[33:54] | My preference is to turn you over to your husband unharmed | 我希望能毫发无损的将你交还给你丈夫 |
[33:58] | But I will kill you if anything goes wrong. | 但万一出了什么差池 我就会杀了你 |
[34:38] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[34:40] | When I see my daughter,you will get your wife. | 我见到我女儿 就会马上放了你妻子 |
[34:44] | All right. | 没问题 |
[34:49] | Jane,I need you to get out of the car. | Jane 下车 |
[34:59] | Ok,everything is going to be ok. | 好了 没事的 |
[35:08] | I want you to walk over to your father’s men. | 走去你父亲那 |
[35:11] | Where’s my father? | 我父亲在哪? |
[35:13] | We don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:15] | Listen,we have to do this,Jane. | 听着 必须这么做 Jane |
[35:20] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:25] | Look,Jane,you have got to trust me on this. | 听着 Jane 你一定要相信我 |
[35:28] | Please go. Come on. | 快去吧 求你了 |
[36:01] | Jack,send your men in now. | Jack 可以行动了 |
[36:02] | We don’t have a visual on Saunders. I repeat we don’t have a visual on Saunders. | 我们没见到Saunders本人 重复 还没见到Saunders本人 |
[36:30] | I can’t. | 我不要 |
[36:31] | – Hey,come here. – Jane,no,turn around. | – 嘿 过来 – Jane 别回来 |
[36:33] | Jane,it’s ok,come here. | Jane 没事的 快过来 |
[36:35] | Team A and B move. | 行动 |
[36:36] | We’ve got a visual on Saunders. | 目标人物Saunders出现 |
[36:37] | Move now. | 行动 |
[37:36] | I am pinned down. | 我被火力压制了 |
[37:37] | Saunders has a helicopter. | Saunders有直升机接应 |
[37:38] | Call in air support now. | 呼叫空中支援 |
[37:40] | I repeat,call in air support now. | 重复 呼叫空中支援 |
[37:42] | We need air support. | 我们需要空中支援 |
[37:44] | I have got a flight of 2 US Marine F18s. | 两架海军的F18 |
[37:46] | Just off the marine. | 已经起飞 |
[37:47] | Call sign Guardian Angel. | 代号守护天使 |
[37:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[37:50] | Guardian Angel,Guardian Angel,this is Watchdog. | 守护天使 守护天使 这里是Watchdog |
[37:53] | We’ve got a hot on to victor bravo tango. | 我们遇袭 速来支援 |
[38:07] | Jack,the Marines are coming in. | Jack 海军的飞机来了 |
[38:08] | Take cover,I repeat,take cover. | 找好掩护 重复 找好掩护 |
[38:40] | Chopper’s been taken out. | 直升机被击毁了 |
[38:54] | – You ok? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 我没事 |
[39:32] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[39:35] | 11 vials of the virus are unaccounted for. | 还有11瓶病毒下落不明 |
[39:36] | Where are they? | 它们在哪? |
[39:38] | It’s not going to be that simple,Jack. | 没这么简单 Jack |
[39:40] | Stephen,it’s over. | Stephen 一切都结束了 |
[39:43] | No,it’s not,Jack. | 不 还没有 Jack |
[39:45] | It’s just the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[39:50] | Where are the vials? | 病毒瓶在哪? |
[39:54] | You can waste time trying to break me and kill millions of people. | 你可以对我严刑逼供进而害死几百万人 |
[40:00] | Or you can give me what I want. | 或者你也可以答应我的条件 |
[40:09] | This is Jack Bauer. | 我是Jack Bauer |
[40:10] | Saunders is in custody. | Saunders已经被捕 |