时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Alan Milliken’s prescription bottle turned up with Sherry’s fingerprints on it. | Alan Milliken的药瓶上查出有Sherry的指纹 |
[00:18] | I can call Foxton. | 我可以找Foxton |
[00:20] | He can make this all disappear. | 他能摆平这一切 |
[00:21] | All you have to do is give me the ok. | 你只要点头就行了 |
[00:23] | David put you up to this,didn’t he? | David指使你来的 是吗? |
[00:25] | Sherry,I… | Sherry 我… |
[00:30] | The police think I killed Alan. | 警方认为是我杀了Alan |
[00:32] | Well,I told you to keep your mouth shut. | 哦 我告诉过你闭上嘴的 |
[00:33] | It’s nobody’s fault but your own. | 你自作自受 |
[00:39] | Oh,my God. Sherry. | 哦 天啊 Sherry |
[00:42] | No. | 不 |
[00:47] | You committed treason. | 你犯了叛国罪 |
[00:48] | You facilitated the escape of a man | 你帮助一个 |
[00:51] | who is responsible for the death of Ryan Chappelle and almost a thousand civilians. | 杀了Ryan Chappelle和近千平民的凶手逃之夭夭 |
[00:56] | With luck,the best you can hope for is 20 years. | 运气好的话 最少也得判20年 |
[01:00] | Tell me how to find your couriers,Stephen. | 告诉我怎么找到那些运输人 Stephen |
[01:02] | Or I am going to put her in that building. | 否则我就把她送进去 |
[01:04] | You wouldn’t dare. She has nothing to do with this | 你不会的 她和这件事毫无关系 |
[01:06] | Neither do the people in those body bags. | 那些已经死了的民众也与此无关 |
[01:08] | When your daughter is infected, | 等你女儿染上病毒 |
[01:10] | I am going to make you watch her die. | 我会让你亲眼看着她死去 |
[01:12] | Dad,stop them. | 爸爸 让他们住手 |
[01:13] | Stephen,you are out of time. | Stephen 你没多少时间了 |
[01:15] | Stop,stop,stop,I will tell you. | 住手 住手 停下来 我全告诉你 |
[01:19] | Where’s the 11th vial? | 第11瓶病毒在哪? |
[01:20] | Los Angels. | 洛杉矶 |
[01:21] | What’s the target? | 袭击目标是什么? |
[01:23] | His instruction were to select a public place | 选择一个能够尽可能 |
[01:25] | where maximum casualties would be inflicted. | 造成最大伤亡的公共场所 |
[01:28] | The target has stopped moving. | 目标停止移动了 |
[01:29] | The target has stopped. | 目标停下来了 |
[01:32] | Drop the bag. | 把包放下 |
[01:33] | Get on the ground,now. Don’t move. | 立刻趴在地上 不许动 |
[01:34] | – What’s going on? – Where is it? | – 怎么回事? – 它在哪儿? |
[01:36] | Where’s what? | 什么在哪? |
[01:37] | – Where is it? – Where’s what? | – 它在哪儿? – 什么在哪? |
[01:38] | Chase Chase. | |
[01:39] | What are you guys doing,what’s going on? | 你们在干什么 这是怎么回事? |
[01:41] | I have got the signal. | 有信号反应 |
[01:44] | What are you looking for? | 你们在找什么? |
[01:46] | It’s just a transmitter. | 只是个发信器 |
[01:48] | He’s put it on an innocent. This man is not Rabens. | 他把这个放在一个无关的人身上 他不是Rabens |
[01:51] | Shut the station down now. | 立刻关闭车站 |
[01:54] | The following takes place between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm. | 以下事件发生于下午12:00到下午1:00之间 |
[02:01] | This is Dessler. | 我是Dessler |
[02:02] | Michelle,it’s Jack. | Michelle 我是Jack |
[02:04] | We just lost Rabens. | 我们刚让Rabens跑了 |
[02:05] | He dumped the GPS beacon onto an innocent. | 他把定位器放到一个路人身上 |
[02:07] | Which means he still has the virus? | 这么说病毒还在他手上? |
[02:09] | We have to assume so. He couldn’t have gotten very far. | 目前看来是的 他应该还没跑远 |
[02:11] | We are sweeping the station now. | 我们正在搜查车站 |
[02:12] | We have locked down the entire building. | 我们已经关闭了整个车站 |
[02:14] | We are gonna start moving passengers through monitored checkpoints. | 我们会让所有乘客通过检查点的全身扫描 |
[02:16] | How will you find Rabens? | 那你打算怎么找出Rabens? |
[02:17] | We still don’t have a sketch on him. | 我们还没有他的拼图 |
[02:19] | We need Saunders to make an I.D. | 我们需要Saunders来辨认 |
[02:20] | I want you to move him over from holding to Chloe’s station. | 我要你把他从关押点送到Chloe那里 |
[02:22] | We are sending up a live feed,you should have it in a few minutes. | 我们正在安装实时传送设备 几分钟就好 |
[02:24] | Ok,we will be ready on our end. | 好 我这边会准备好的 |
[02:27] | Michelle,Gael Ortega’s wife Theresa is here. | Michelle Gael Ortega的妻子Theresa来了 |
[02:33] | All right,Jesse,send her in. | 好的 Jesse 让她进来 |
[02:40] | According to Chloe’s statement, | 根据Chloe的口供 |
[02:42] | you were working in parallel to bring down Saunders, | 你们一直都想捉拿Saunders |
[02:45] | even while you were complying with his demands. | 即使在你被他胁迫的情况下 |
[02:48] | Yeah,that’s right. | 对 是的 |
[02:50] | I,I gave Chloe a recording of a conversation between Saunders and myself. | 我 我把自己和Saunders的通话录音给了Chloe |
[02:55] | Chloe also said you intentionally scrambled the voice to slow down her progress. | Chloe还说你故意在录音上做了手脚以拖延她的进度 |
[03:01] | Tony,did you put Michelle’s life ahead of public safety or national security? | Tony 你是不是把Michelle的生命安全置于公众和国家安全之上 ? |
[03:13] | Yes,I did. | 是 我承认 |
[03:24] | They said he was exposed to a virus. | 他们说他感染了病毒 |
[03:29] | Yeah,that’s right. | 对 是的 |
[03:37] | Did he suffer? | 他死的痛苦吗? |
[03:43] | No,no,he went quickly. | 不 没有 他去的很快 |
[03:49] | Gael. Gael | |
[03:56] | He was a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[04:01] | He tried to stop the virus from being released, | 他竭力想阻止病毒的释放 |
[04:04] | and when it was,he just kept working. | 即使病毒瓶爆炸的时候 他也没有退却 |
[04:10] | Till the end. | 一直到最后 |
[04:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:29] | Can I pick up his things? | 我能带走他的遗物吗? |
[04:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:34] | I will go see what I can do. | 我去看看能帮上你什么 |
[04:36] | Ok. | 好 |
[04:38] | Wait here. | 在这等我 |
[04:41] | Kim. Kim | |
[04:42] | Yes,Michelle. | 是 Michelle |
[04:44] | That’s Mrs. Ortega. Gael’s wife. | 那位是Ortega夫人 Gael的妻子 |
[04:47] | I need you to take her to his station, | 你带她去Gael的位子 |
[04:49] | pick up his personal belongings. | 整理他的私人物品然后带走 |
[04:51] | Sure. | 好的 |
[04:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Sit him down. | 让他坐下 |
[05:28] | Hello. | 喂 |
[05:29] | Kim,I need you. | Kim 我需要你的帮助 |
[05:30] | Saunders is here to I.D. Rabens. | Saunders来辨认Rabens了 |
[05:32] | Well,I am with Mrs. Ortega. | 抱歉 我正陪着Ortega夫人 |
[05:34] | Michelle said I could reassign anyone I wanted to help me, | Michelle说我可以调用任何来帮我 |
[05:37] | and I want you,so please don’t make me ask again. | 现在我需要你 别让我说第二遍 |
[05:40] | Ah,fine. I will get Barry to watch her. | 嗯 好吧 我让Barry陪着她吧 |
[05:53] | Barry Barry. | |
[05:53] | Yeah. | 是 |
[05:58] | Please watch Mrs. Ortega while she gathers Gael’s things. | 你帮Ortega夫人收拾一下Gael的物品 |
[06:01] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:01] | Take as much time as you need. | 请自便 |
[06:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:16] | Excuse me,Barry. | 不好意思 Barry |
[06:17] | Can I get a signature? | 能签个字吗? |
[06:18] | Oh,sure. | 哦 好的 |
[06:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:25] | Anything else? | 还有什么事吗? |
[06:26] | No,that’s it. | 不 没有了 |
[06:28] | Sir. If you will just step up to the line? | 先生 你能上前一步排好队吗? |
[06:30] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[06:32] | Chin up,please,sir. | 请抬起头 先生 |
[06:39] | Chin up. | 把头抬起来 |
[06:43] | Move in closer on 2A. | 2A放大点 |
[06:46] | Yeah,Jack,it’s me. | 喂 Jack 是我 |
[06:47] | Any matches,Michelle? | 有认出来吗 Michelle? |
[06:48] | No,nothing yet. | 不 还没有 |
[06:49] | – How far have you got? – 4C. | – 进展怎么样? – 4C |
[06:50] | So far,we have gone through the 1st 2 sets of photos. | 目前 两组照片只辨认完一组 |
[06:53] | Next group is uploading now. Stand by. | 下一组正在上传 保持联系 |
[06:55] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[06:56] | Is there anything on this page? | 这页上有吗? |
[06:57] | 3B,closer up. | 3B 放大一点 |
[07:01] | No. That’s not him. | 不 不是他 |
[07:06] | No. | 不是 |
[07:13] | No. | 不是 |
[07:14] | Station 3,do we have a match? | 3号工作站 找到匹配对象了吗? |
[07:15] | It’s a negative,Jack. | 还没 Jack |
[07:17] | I don’t see him anywhere. | 没看见他 |
[07:23] | Head up,sir. | 把头抬起来 先生 |
[07:34] | Bring up 5B. | 放大5B看看 |
[07:36] | No,he’s not,he’s not here. | 不 不是 不在这一页 |
[07:38] | All right,bring up the next page. | 好的 下一页 |
[07:40] | – What about this one? – No? | – 这个呢? – 也不是? |
[07:48] | He killed my husband. | 他杀了我丈夫 |
[07:50] | He killed Gael. | 是他杀了Gael |
[07:51] | Michelle,what’s going on over there? | Michelle 你那边出什么事了? |
[07:53] | Saunders has been shot. | Saunders遭到枪击 |
[07:55] | What are you talking about?! | 你说什么?! |
[07:56] | Who shot him? | 谁开枪打他? |
[07:57] | Gael’s wife. | Gael的妻子 |
[07:58] | Hold on,Jack. I need medical here now. | 你等等 Jack 快叫医生来 |
[08:03] | Michelle,what is his condition? | Michelle 他情况怎么样了? |
[08:05] | Looks critical. | 很危险 |
[08:05] | You do everything you can to keep him alive. | 无论如何都要保住他的命 |
[08:07] | He’s our only connection to Rabens. | 他是抓到Rabens的唯一线索 |
[08:09] | Chase Chase. | |
[08:10] | Yeah. | 在 |
[08:16] | Jack Jack. | |
[08:17] | Talk to me. | 说 |
[08:19] | He didn’t make it. | 他死了 |
[08:20] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[08:22] | We will get back to you. | 我会再联络你 |
[08:23] | Saunders has just been shot. | Saunders刚刚遭到枪击 |
[08:25] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[08:26] | Don’t move,madam,don’t move. | 别动 女士 别动 |
[08:30] | He killed Gael. | 他杀了Gael |
[08:55] | Between the information we’ve gotten | 根据我们从运输病毒的人 |
[08:57] | from the captured couriers and our own intelligence, | 和其他方面所掌握的情报来看 |
[08:59] | We’ve been able to confirm that | 我们可以确认 |
[09:01] | Saunders was the sole architect of today’s actions. | Saunders是这次行动的唯一策划者 |
[09:05] | If we catch this last man. | 如果我们能抓到这最后一个人 |
[09:07] | Arthur Rabens Arthur Rabens. | |
[09:09] | that’ll be the end of the threat. | 危机就将解除 |
[09:10] | And if not,we are back to square one. | 如果抓不到 我们就将回到起点 |
[09:13] | And the virus is back on the market. | 而病毒会还会重新出现 |
[09:16] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[09:19] | – Hello,Wayne. – Joseph,could you give us a minute? | – 你好 Wayne – Joseph 能让我们单独谈一会吗? |
[09:24] | – Thank you,Joseph. – Mr. President. | – 谢谢 Joseph – 不用谢 |
[09:32] | Wayne,did you get the prescription bottle from Sherry’s house? | Wayne 你从Sherry家找到药瓶了吗? |
[09:37] | Yeah. | 找到了 |
[09:40] | Well,that’s good. | 嗯 太好了 |
[09:52] | Something horrible happened and I don’t… | 今晚发生了一件很可怕的事 其实我不… |
[10:02] | Sherry is dead. | Sherry死了 |
[10:08] | What? | 什么? |
[10:15] | How? | 怎么会死的? |
[10:18] | Julia,she came in and she… | Julia 她闯了进来 然后她… |
[10:20] | She killed her,and then she turned the gun on herself. | 她枪杀了Sherry 然后开枪自尽 |
[10:29] | They are both dead? | 她们都死了? |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:50] | Listen,I am not going to try to pretend that | 听着 我不会假装我们能 |
[10:53] | we can just put this behind us, | 当这事没发生一样 |
[10:56] | but the fact is… | 但事实是… |
[11:00] | The fact is that politically,we are free of everything. | 事实是我们彻底从这场政治游戏中解脱了 |
[11:04] | Free of Milliken’s extortion,his death. | 包括Milliken的勒索 他的死亡 |
[11:06] | free of Sherry’s involvement. | 包括Sherry的搅局 |
[11:10] | You are thinking of the politics of this? | 你觉得这仅仅是一场政治游戏? |
[11:15] | The mother of my children has just been murdered. | 我孩子的母亲刚刚被人谋杀 |
[11:20] | And the woman that I love just killed herself in front of me. | 我曾经深爱的女人刚刚在我面前自杀 |
[11:26] | I just understand how you feel. | 我明白你现在的感受 |
[11:29] | But there’s a story here,David. | 但我们可以编个故事 David |
[11:31] | There’s a story that can tie this all together. | 编个故事来掩盖这一切 |
[11:35] | Alan Milliken was having an affair with Sherry. | Alan Milliken与Sherry有染 |
[11:38] | Julia found out,and then she killed them both. | Julia发觉了之后 把他们两个都杀了 |
[11:41] | No,no,no,I don’t want to hear it. | 不 不 不 我不想听 |
[11:44] | – Your emotions are clouding… – No! | – 你的情感阻碍了… – 够了! |
[11:56] | David,please,just listen to me. | David 求你了 听我的吧 |
[12:01] | Leave me alone. | 让我一个人静静 |
[12:06] | David,please! | David 求你了! |
[12:31] | Jeanie Jeanie. | |
[12:33] | Yes,Mr. President? | 什么事 总统先生? |
[12:36] | Would you get my son and my daughter on a conference line. | 帮我接通和我子女的可视通话 |
[12:42] | We are going to separate the crowd into units of 10. | 我们需要把旅客按十人一组分开 |
[12:43] | I want an officer assigned to each unit. | 每一组都要派警员看守 |
[12:45] | That officer’s gonna be responsible to make sure that | 每个警员要保证组里没有人 |
[12:47] | no one leaves that unit unless authorized by me or another CTU agent. | 能在没有我或者是反恐局其他探员允许的情况下来离开 |
[12:50] | I understand. | 明白 |
[12:51] | We are also going to search every passenger. | 同时要自己搜查每一个旅客 |
[12:52] | and I mean every briefcase,purse and pocket. | 仔细检查每个手提箱 钱包和口袋 |
[12:54] | And we are gonna verify their identification. | 并且要核对他们的身份 |
[12:56] | We will be here all day. | 那恐怕要一整天时间 |
[12:57] | – Not if we find him. – Yes,sir. | – 一旦找到他就可以了 – 是 长官 |
[12:59] | I want you to initiate another search of the station, | 我要你再次对车站进行搜索 |
[13:01] | including the tracks,a mile in each direction. | 包括一英里之内的各个方向的隧道 |
[13:03] | – Thank you. – Yes sir. | – 辛苦了 – 遵命 |
[13:07] | Jack Jack. | |
[13:08] | We are locked down. | 都搞定了 |
[13:09] | We got 2 men at every exit. | 每个出口都有两名警卫把守 |
[13:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:15] | Is there anything else we can do right now? | 我们现在还能做些什么? |
[13:18] | No,not until we get an I.D. on Rabens. | 没有 在确认Rabens身份之前暂时没有 |
[13:24] | Jack,listen, | Jack 我有话对你说 |
[13:27] | about Mexico… | 关于墨西哥的事… |
[13:30] | I hope you know I understand you were just doing your job. | 我知道你都是为了工作 |
[13:35] | Look,it took me a long time to understand that | 听着 我也花了很长时间才明白 |
[13:38] | if you want to do this job well, | 要想做好这份工作 |
[13:39] | you have to stay detached… | 你必须无牵无挂… |
[13:42] | If you can accept that,you will be fine. | 如果你能接受 就没问题 |
[13:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:47] | Well,I have accepted it. | 我已经接受了 |
[13:50] | That’s why I am thinking after today,I am done. | 所以我在想 今天之后我就不干了 |
[13:56] | I don’t want to be detached,Jack. | 我不想和她们分开 Jack |
[14:00] | Not from Kim,not from my daughter. | 我不能没有Kim 也不能没有我女儿 |
[14:07] | I am going to request a transfer to the floor. | 我准备转去做文职 |
[14:10] | You sure about this? | 你决定好了吗? |
[14:13] | I’d still be serving my country, | 一样是为国效力 |
[14:16] | and take care of the people I care about. | 而且还可以照顾我多关心的人 |
[14:20] | I owe them that,Jack. | 我亏欠她们太多了 Jack |
[14:23] | What did Kim say? | Kim怎么说? |
[14:25] | I think she’s willing to give it a try as long as I am not in Field Ops. | 她说只要我不做外勤人员就可以考虑和我继续交往 |
[14:31] | What do you think,Jack? | 你怎么想 Jack? |
[14:35] | I am the last person you should be asking. | 我的意见对你来说是最无关紧要的 |
[14:40] | This is between you and Kim. | 这是你和Kim之间的事 |
[14:43] | Whatever you choose,I would support. | 无论你作出什么样的选择 我都会支持的 |
[14:50] | You are a good man,Chase. | 你是好样的 Chase |
[14:59] | Let’s go,let’s go. Moving in,form a line here,sir. | 过来 过来 排成一条队伍 先生们 |
[15:01] | Please,fast,we’ll be checking your belongings and your identification. | 请你们快一点 我们会检查你们随身携带的财物和证件 |
[16:03] | You only have 9 people in your unit, | 你这组只有九个人 |
[16:05] | where is the man in the brown jacket? | 穿棕色夹克的那个人呢? |
[16:07] | I don’t know. | 我没注意 |
[16:08] | Chase,we have a passenger unaccounted for. | Chase 有个旅客下落不明 |
[16:19] | This is Jack Bauer,we have 2 LAPD officers down at the northwest exit. | 我是Jack Bauer 有两个弟兄倒在西北出口 |
[16:23] | I need transportation to meet me on the corner. | 马上在街角给我准备一辆车 |
[16:35] | I am a federal agent. | 我是联邦探员 |
[16:36] | Did you see what happened here? | 你们知道这发生了什么吗? |
[16:37] | A carjacking. | 有人劫车 |
[16:39] | – Get a make on the car? – No. | – 看到车牌号了吗? – 没有 |
[16:42] | This is Jack Bauer,we have got a civilian casualty on Hope and Seventh. | 我是Jack Bauer Hope大街和第七大道之间有人死亡 |
[16:47] | Did you see which way the car went? | 你看到车往哪个方向去了吗? |
[16:50] | Yeah,yeah,he went straight down there. | 是 是的 往那个方向去了 |
[16:52] | I need that transportation now. | 马上派车过来 |
[17:08] | Michelle,this is Jack. | Michelle 我是Jack |
[17:09] | Rabens is out of the station. | Rabens逃出了地铁站 |
[17:10] | I repeat,Rabens is out. | 重复 Rabens逃脱了 |
[17:11] | He was headed east on 5th street less than 5 minutes ago. | 他往第五大道往东行驶了不超过五分钟 |
[17:15] | I need to I.D. a stolen car. | 我需要确认一辆被抢车辆 |
[17:16] | I want you to get me a DMV readout on a… | 请给我在车管局的数据库里查找车主名叫… |
[17:20] | Then I want you to set up roadblocks in a 5 mile radius. | 请在方圆五英里之内设立路障 |
[17:22] | and coordinate SAT surveillance,traffic cameras,everything we have got. | 采用卫星监控 交通录像等所有手段找到他 |
[17:47] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[17:47] | Fred,it’s me. I need to talk to you now. | Fred 是我 我想和你谈谈 |
[17:50] | All right. I will be right out. | 好 我马上来 |
[17:54] | I need to step out. | 我要出去一下 |
[18:13] | Brad,Rabens is gone. | Brad Rabens逃脱了 |
[18:15] | He got through the perimeter at the MTA station. | 他从交通运输管理局的地铁站里逃出来了 |
[18:17] | How the hell did that happen? | 怎么搞的? |
[18:18] | It doesn’t matter how it happened,it happened. | 不管怎么搞的 事情已经发生了 |
[18:21] | We identified the vehicle he carjacked as a light blue Malibu. | 我们已经确认他劫持了一辆淡蓝色的雪弗兰Malibu |
[18:24] | We set up a roadblock and uplinked traffic cams and satellite sweeps. | 我们设立了路障 调用了交通监控摄像和卫星监控系统 |
[18:26] | But I need Tony to coordinate the data flow with tactical. | 但我需要Tony来协助行动中的数据交换 |
[18:31] | There’s no downside here,Brad. | 这没什么可担心的 Brad |
[18:33] | You know he’s not a flight risk and he’d be a major asset to the operation. | 你知道他是不会逃跑的 而且他的参与对行动有很大帮助 |
[18:37] | I could be brought up on charges if I let Tony out. | 我把Tony放出去可能会被指控的 |
[18:40] | We can’t lose Rabens. | 我们不能跟丢Rabens |
[18:45] | So unless you want to take responsibility and run tactical yourself… | 除非你愿意亲自指挥调度… |
[18:52] | You are wasting time,Brad | 你这是在浪费时间 Brad |
[19:02] | We need you on the floor. | 跟我去指挥中心 |
[19:14] | Come on,Chloe,where’s Rabens? | 快点 Chloe Rabens在哪? |
[19:15] | Just a second,Jack. | 再等一会 Jack |
[19:18] | I think I have got a match. | 我想我找到了 |
[19:19] | A light green Malibu,intersection of Fifth and Vanowen. | 一辆淡绿色的雪弗兰Malibu 在第五大道Vanowen区 |
[19:22] | Ok,we are only a few blocks away, | 好的 我们离那不远 |
[19:23] | we are gonna head over there now. | 我们马上赶过去 |
[19:25] | Adam,get me a closer shot of that plate. | Adam 给我一个牌照的放大图片 |
[19:27] | Doing it now. | 马上就好 |
[19:29] | I am back in play,Jack,Michelle got me up to speed. | 我回来了 Jack Michelle都跟我说了 |
[19:33] | Tony,how long till the plate’s I.D? | Tony 还要多久能得到牌照号? |
[19:35] | Adam,do we have a match? | Adam 确认是那辆吗? |
[19:38] | Yes,it’s him. It’s pretty match. | 是的 是他 完全吻合 |
[19:39] | Jack,it’s him. | Jack 是他 |
[19:41] | Which direction is he headed? | 他正朝哪个方向行驶? |
[19:42] | East on Del Mar,just past Franklin. | 往东面的Del Mar去了 刚过了Franklin大街 |
[19:44] | It’s this block. | 就是这区了 |
[19:46] | Right there,right there. | 就是那辆 |
[19:52] | Tony,we got him. He’s headed south on Manning toward the Chatham Center. | Tony 发现他了 他正在Manning大街向南开往Chatham中心 |
[19:55] | We are going to need backup. | 请求支援 |
[19:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:24] | Tony,where’s that backup coming in from? | Tony 支援会从哪边过来? |
[20:27] | From the east and from the south on a reciprocal course. | 他们会从东面和南边包抄他 |
[20:30] | Ok,we just made a right. We are headed west on De Soto. | 那就没错了 我们正在De Soto大街向西行驶 |
[20:40] | Get that thing out of here now. | 快把那车挪开 |
[20:55] | Tony,we have been cut off. | Tony 我们跟丢了 |
[20:56] | He made a right on to Lawndale. He’s headed north. | 他向北往Lawndale去了 |
[20:59] | We are about 3 blocks behind him. | 我们和他相距大约三个街区 |
[21:01] | Yeah,Jack,we have 3 vehicles in the area ready to cut him off. At the corner. | 是的 Jack 我们在这个区域有三辆车堵截他 就在拐弯处 |
[21:11] | Jack,we got him pinned on Chamberlain,just north of Palm. | Jack 我们在Palm街西北的Chamberlain截住他了 |
[21:14] | Keep him there. We are 2 blocks away. | 堵住他 我还差两个街区就到了 |
[21:35] | He’s running into the middle school on Chamberlain,main entrance. | 他逃进了Chamberlain的一所中学 从大门进去的 |
[21:38] | Tony,we are coming up on the middle school now. | Tony 我们马上就到这所中学了 |
[21:49] | Tony,he’s in the school. Gotta get back to you. | Tony 他进了学校 一会儿和你联系 |
[21:51] | Tell the arriving teams to secure the exits. | 告诉后面赶来的人守住各个出入口 |
[21:53] | We can’t evacuate this school. | 我们不能疏散学校里的人 |
[21:55] | We run the risk of losing him. Let’s move. | 否则他就有机会跑掉 我们行动 |
[22:05] | Hayes,cover the west exit. | Hayes 守住西面的门 |
[22:21] | – You got anything? – Nothing. | – 有发现吗? – 没有 |
[22:22] | Cover your exit. No one leaves this building. | 守好这个门 谁也不许离开 |
[22:24] | Chase,take your men and search the auditorium. | Chase 带你的人去搜查礼堂 |
[22:50] | All teachers and students are instructed to remain in their classrooms and lock their doors. | 所有师生请留在你们的教室里并锁上门 |
[22:55] | I repeat: remain in the classrooms and lock the doors. | 我重复 留在教室里并锁上门 |
[23:14] | It’s all right,children. | 没事的 孩子们 |
[24:13] | Chase,it’s Jack. Second floor is clear. Do you copy? | Chase 我是Jack 二楼安全 收到了吗? |
[25:46] | No,Chase,just lay still. Everything’s going to be all right. | 不 Chase 不要动 不会有事的 |
[25:55] | This is the only thing I could do to keep him from escaping with the virus. | 这是我阻止他携带病毒逃跑的唯一办法 |
[26:02] | Don’t waste your time,it’s not coming off. | 别浪费时间了 拿不下来的 |
[26:05] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[26:06] | Rabens didn’t even try to remove it. | Rabens根本没有打算把它拿下来 |
[26:08] | If he could unlock it,he would have. | 如果能打开的话 他早就开了 |
[26:12] | Tony,Rabens is dead. | Tony Rabens死了 |
[26:14] | The virus is in our possession. | 病毒在我们手里 |
[26:16] | But the dispersal device has been activated. | 但这个装置的释放程序已经启动 |
[26:20] | All right,Jack,I need you to find a secure container. | 好的 Jack 我需要你找到一个安全的容器 |
[26:22] | Anything airtight. | 任何密封的装置 |
[26:26] | What? | 什么? |
[26:27] | I will explain later. | 稍后再解释给你听 |
[26:28] | Right now I need you to put me in touch with one of the teams. | 现在我需要联系上 |
[26:30] | that’s been able to disarm the device already. | 拆除过这种装置的小队之一 |
[26:32] | All right,I will get back to you. | 好 马上打给你 |
[26:33] | Hurry. | 要快 |
[26:36] | Just support the device. | 小心那个装置 |
[26:42] | Jack,I don’t know how this is all going to turn out, | Jack 我不知道最后会变成什么样 |
[26:45] | but I want you to tell Kim that I am sorry. | 但我想让你替我和Kim说声抱歉 |
[26:46] | You got to tell Kim,you tell her yourself. | 你来告诉Kim 你亲口和她去说 |
[26:48] | We’re going to get through this. | 我们会没事的 |
[26:49] | You just stay with me. We are going to get through this. | 坚持住 会没事的 |
[26:57] | – Jack,I am patching you through. – OK. | – Jack 我帮你接通了 – 好 |
[27:00] | Roger Summers here. | 我是Roger Summers |
[27:01] | Roger,my partner had to fasten the dispersal device to his wrist. | Roger 我的搭档把病毒释放装置扣在了自己手腕上 |
[27:05] | to stop the courier from escaping with it. | 以阻止罪犯携带它潜逃 |
[27:06] | I need to figure out how to disarm the timer or remove the clamp. | 我需要知道如何停止它的定时装置或是卸下它的扣锁装置 |
[27:10] | Forget about the clamp. It’s titanium, | 不可能的 它的扣锁装置是钛合金制造的 |
[27:11] | and it’s also wired into the tamper proof mechanism. | 同时里面还有防损坏装置 |
[27:13] | Fine,then let’s disarm the timer. What do I do? | 那好 那我们来停止定时装置 我该怎么做? |
[27:15] | There’s a plate at the opposite end of the clamp. | 在扣锁装置反面有个金属板 |
[27:18] | You need to open that up. | 你把它打开 |
[27:19] | Ok,I see it. | 好 我看到了 |
[27:22] | Chase,stay with me. Stay with me. | Chase 坚持住 坚持住 |
[27:30] | Ok,I have got the timer. 3 minutes,51 seconds,counting down. | 好 我看到定时装置了 3分51秒 正在倒计时 |
[27:46] | Ok,done. | 好了 |
[27:47] | Ok,the furthest to the left should be red. | 好 最左端的线应该是红色的 |
[27:50] | Cut it without making contact with the others. | 小心剪断它 不要碰到其他线路 |
[28:07] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[28:15] | I cut the red wire,but the timer is still counting down. | 我剪断了 但是计时器仍在倒计时 |
[28:18] | That’s ok. The timer will stop with the next cut. | 没事的 再剪一条它就会停下的 |
[28:20] | Locate the green wire. It’s in the group to the right. | 找到绿色的线 在右边的一组线中 |
[28:32] | Roger,I don’t have a green wire. | Roger 我没找到绿线 |
[28:38] | What color wires do you have? | 你看到有什么颜色的线? |
[28:39] | Orange,yellow,black and purple. | 橙色 黄色 黑色和紫色 |
[28:44] | Jack,the devices don’t match. | Jack 这个装置不一样 |
[28:46] | Don’t panic,and don’t cut any more wires until we can figure this out on our end. | 别慌张 在我们这边想到办法之前不要再剪任何线了 |
[28:51] | Hurry. We are running out of time. | 快点 我们的时间越来越少了 |
[28:58] | Jack,you need to go. | Jack 你走吧 |
[28:59] | I am not going anywhere without you. | 你不走 我哪也不去 |
[29:23] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[29:26] | – They are going to call back. – You have to. | – 他们会再打来的 – 你必须这么做 |
[29:27] | They are going to call back. | 他们会再打来的 |
[29:45] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[31:06] | This is Jack Bauer. | 我是Jack Bauer |
[31:07] | We have a man down on the 3rd floor science lab northeast corner of the building. | 大楼三楼北侧科学实验室有我们的人受伤 |
[31:10] | requiring medical assistance. | 请求医疗救护 |
[31:12] | Emergency,now. | 万分紧急 快 |
[32:10] | Could you give us a minute,please? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗? |
[32:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[32:24] | I am back in custody. | 我会被继续监禁 |
[32:27] | Hammond’s taking me down to Federal. | Hammond会带我去联邦法庭 |
[32:30] | No,no,they can’t do this. | 不 不 他们不能这么做 |
[32:32] | Not after everything you have accomplished today. | 你今天做了很多事 他们不能这样 |
[32:35] | Michelle,I put your well being above the country’s. | Michelle 我置你的幸福在国家安全之上 |
[32:41] | Nothing anybody can say will ever change that fact. | 没有什么人或事可以改变这一事实 |
[32:49] | Yes,they can. | 不 他们可以 |
[32:55] | – Tony,don’t talk like this. I… – Michelle. | – Tony 别这么说 我… – Michelle |
[32:57] | I can’t,I won’t give up on you. | 我做不到 我不会放弃你的 |
[32:59] | Michelle,come on. Please,Michelle,don’t do this. | Michelle 拜托 求你了Michelle 别这样 |
[33:13] | Baby,you are alive. | 宝贝 你还活着 |
[33:17] | And nobody else got hurt because of what I did. | 而且没有人因为我所做的事而受到伤害 |
[33:20] | And that’s more than I hoped for. | 这已经比我希望的强多了 |
[33:25] | I can live with that. | 我可以接受这样的结果 |
[33:29] | Even in prison. | 就算是进监狱 |
[33:31] | Tony,it’s time. | Tony 是时候了 |
[34:04] | – This is Bauer. – Agent Bauer,please hold for the President. | – 我是Bauer – Bauer探员 请稍等一下总统 |
[34:09] | Jack Jack. | |
[34:10] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[34:11] | I wanted to thank you personally. | 我想亲口跟你道声谢 |
[34:12] | Not only for what you have done today, | 不光是因为你今天所做的事 |
[34:15] | but for everything. | 而是为你所做的一切 |
[34:17] | This country continues to owe you a great debt of gratitude. | 这个国家又一次欠了你的情 |
[34:22] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[34:24] | I put you in an unimaginable position earlier today, | 今天在这么短时间我给了你一个艰难的任务 |
[34:27] | when I asked you to take the life of one of your colleagues. | 我让你结束自己一位同事生命 |
[34:30] | Please forgive me for that. | 请原谅我的行为 |
[34:34] | Mr. President,there is nothing to forgive. | 总统先生 这没什么可原谅的 |
[34:37] | It’s what had to be done. | 这是必须的 |
[34:40] | It wasn’t the only sacrifice made today. | 这不是今天唯一的牺牲 |
[34:45] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[34:48] | How’s agent Edmunds doing? | Edmunds探员怎么样? |
[34:50] | He’s in surgery now. | 他正在手术中 |
[34:52] | It’s going to be a few days before we know | 可能还要过几天才能知道 |
[34:54] | whether or not he can use his hand. | 他的手是否能复原 |
[34:58] | Well,when he’s strong enough to talk, | 好吧 等他好一点 能说话的时候 |
[35:00] | I’d like to thank him personally. | 我想亲自感谢他 |
[35:03] | He would appreciate that,sir. | 他会很敢接的 总统先生 |
[35:05] | You know,Jack,men and women like you, | 你知道吗 Jack 像你这样的人 |
[35:10] | your courage and level of commitment humbles me. | 你的勇气和献生精神让我自惭形秽 |
[35:13] | Thank you,Mr. President. | 谢谢你 总统先生 |
[35:14] | I will let everyone know at CTU that you appreciated the job they did | 我会告诉反恐局的每一个人 您对他们的工作非常满意 |
[35:19] | Jack,there’s one more thing, | Jack 还有件事 |
[35:21] | and please don’t discuss this with anyone until it becomes public. | 请你在公开之前不要对任何人提起 |
[35:25] | But I wanted you to hear it from me,personally. | 但我想私下里亲口告诉你 |
[35:30] | I have decided not to seek reelection. | 我决定不再寻求连任 |
[35:34] | This will be my only term. | 这将是我唯一的任期 |
[35:37] | Mr. President,I hope you don’t mind me saying so, | 总统先生 请允许我说两句 |
[35:39] | but I think you’re making a mistake. | 我认为你做了一个错误的决定 |
[35:41] | Well,mistake or not,it’s what I have decided. | 好了 不管对错 我已经决定了 |
[35:45] | When I am a private citizen,I hope we can become better friends. | 作为一个普通的公民 我希望能和你成为好朋友 |
[35:49] | That would be an honor,sir. | 我将深感荣幸 先生 |
[35:53] | Thank you,Jack. | 谢谢你 Jack |
[35:56] | Thank you,Mr. President. | 谢谢你 总统先生 |
[36:09] | Come. | 进来 |
[36:11] | Mr. President,the motorcade’s ready. | 总统先生 一切准备就绪 |
[36:15] | Thank you,Eric. | 谢谢你 Eric |
[36:30] | Thank you,Wayne. | 谢谢你 Wayne |
[37:04] | – Dad. – Hey. | – 爸爸 – 嘿 |
[37:17] | Is Chase going to be ok? | Chase会没事吧? |
[37:19] | The doctors are very optimistic. | 医生说情况很乐观 |
[37:21] | They got him into surgery very quickly. | 他们及时给他进行了手术 |
[37:24] | Oh,thank God. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[37:26] | Come here. | 太好了 |
[37:37] | I hear you and Chase are going to make some changes. | 我听说你和Chase决定做些改变 |
[37:41] | I am very happy for you. | 我真替你感到高兴 |
[37:43] | I thought you were going to be upset about it. | 我原以为你会为此不开心 |
[37:47] | I am so proud of you. | 我为你感到自豪 |
[37:51] | I am sure whatever choices you make will be the right ones. | 我想你不论你作出什么决定都是正确的 |
[37:54] | Thank you,Dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[37:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:01] | You going to be ok? | 你没事吧? |
[38:05] | Yeah,I am going to be fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[38:10] | There’s something I have to deal with. | 有些事我必须去克服 |
[38:13] | But I am going to be fine. | 但我会没事的 |
[38:16] | You are going to wait here for Chase to get out of surgery? | 你打算在这等Chase从手术室里出来? |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:21] | I’ve gotta leave for a little while,but I will be back. | 我离开一会 马上回来 |
[38:24] | Ok. | 好 |
[38:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:27] | I love you,too,Dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[40:11] | Jack,you there? | Jack 你在吗? |
[40:24] | This is Jack. | 我是Jack |
[40:26] | I just got a call from District. | 刚接到管区通知 |
[40:27] | They have started interrogating Saunders’ courier. | 他们要审问Saunders那些运输病毒的同伙 |
[40:30] | We could use your help. | 需要你的帮助 |
[40:38] | – Jack? – Yeah. | – Jack? – 是 |
[40:45] | Jack,did you copy? | Jack 听到了吗? |
[40:48] | I am on my way. | 马上赶到 |