时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:17] | Please help me! | 救救我! |
[02:19] | I can’t move! | 我动不了了! |
[02:24] | Help me! I can’t move! | 救救我! 我动不了! |
[02:27] | Oh my god! | 噢 我的天呐! |
[03:35] | Sarah, save what you’re doing and log out. I need you on something now. | Sarah 把你手头的事先放一下 这需要你帮忙 |
[03:38] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[03:39] | I just heard from one of our sources. | 我们的情报部门得到消息 |
[03:40] | There’s a high probability that someone from our FBI watchlist was spotted in L.A. yesterday. | 有人昨天似乎看见了FBI监控名单上的一个人在洛杉矶出现 |
[03:48] | Thomas Sharek. Who is he? | Thomas Sharek 他是什么人? |
[03:50] | He’s done work with several terrorist cells outside Istanbul. | 去年夏天 他和伊斯坦布尔的几个恐怖组织 |
[03:53] | Coordinating several suicide bombings last summer. | 一起策划和组织了数起自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[03:56] | Istanbul… | 伊斯坦布尔… |
[03:59] | There was some chatter this morning about a possible attack by a group out of Turkey. | 据今早监听到的情报 一个土耳其恐怖组织可能发动袭击 |
[04:03] | Here it is. From Ankara. | 找到了 从安卡拉来的 |
[04:06] | What was the target? | 他们的目标是哪? |
[04:07] | East Coast. New York or D.C. | 东海岸 纽约或者华盛顿 |
[04:09] | But the time window passed. | 可是时间已经过了 |
[04:11] | Passed? | 过了? |
[04:12] | The targetted time was for 8 A.M. It’s already past 10 on the East Coast. | 袭击时间定在上午8点 可现在东海岸已经10点多了 |
[04:17] | What if they got the target wrong and it’s West Coast time? | 要是他们搞错了目标 不是东部时间而是西部时间呢? |
[04:20] | Then it’s gonna go down within the hour. | 那这就是一小时之内的事了 |
[04:26] | Tell Curtis, I’ll take this to Driscoll. | 告诉Curtis 我去把这个送给Driscoll. |
[04:28] | I can take it to her. | 我去送吧 |
[04:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:30] | I thought you wanted to keep working it up. | 我想你应该继续你的工作 |
[04:33] | You know, you’re really transparent, Sarah. Stop trying to be Driscoll’s pet, | 你太直接了 Sarah 别老想着作Driscoll的宠物 |
[04:36] | she doesn’t like it. | 她不会喜欢的 |
[04:42] | Have you had voice confirmation from anyone on the train? | 跟出事的火车取得联系了吗? |
[04:44] | No, the signal has just confirmed a bomb. | 还没 刚刚确认是一枚炸弹 |
[04:47] | We’re trying to get in contact now. | 我们现在正设法取得联系 |
[04:49] | It’s in a remote area but local police are heading to the scene. | 这地方有点偏僻 当地的警察已经赶往现场了 |
[04:52] | Alright. | 好 |
[04:54] | We have discretionary authority out of Point Magoo. | 我们在Point Magoo以外的行动不受约束 |
[04:56] | Have them direct one of their patrol aircraft over the area. | 让他们派一架巡逻机去现场 |
[04:59] | Put the pilot in contact with our people. | 让飞行员跟我们的人联系 |
[05:01] | Should we monitor emergency services? | 我们要监控急救工作吗? |
[05:03] | No, County will cover that. | 不用了 交给当地政府好了 |
[05:09] | A truck loaded with C4 just derailed a train in Santa Clarita. | 在Santa Clarita 一辆装了C4炸弹的卡车 导致了一起列车出轨事件 |
[05:12] | Free up some of your people. Division’s gonne send over data. | 抽出一些人手 分局一会送资料过来 |
[05:15] | That could be realted to what we just found downstairs. | 这个可能跟我们刚才发现的有关 |
[05:17] | What did you found? | 你们发现什么了? |
[05:18] | Two things. First, there was intelligence indicating the possibility of an attack | 两件事 第一 可靠情报显示 |
[05:22] | at 8 o’clock this morning. | 今上午8点会有一场袭击 |
[05:24] | Bombing was at 7. That’s within an hour of the time. | 爆炸发生在7点 跟你说的时间相差一小时 |
[05:26] | What’s the second thing? | 第二件事是什么? |
[05:28] | A Turkish national on the FBI watchlist by the name of Thomas Sharek | FBI监控名单上的一个叫Thomas Sharek的土耳其人 |
[05:31] | was last seen in the city. He could be related to the bombing. | 最后一次出现在本市 他可能跟这起事件有关 |
[05:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:36] | Open up channels with Divison. Start investigating this bombing. | 打开连接分局的频道 开始调查这起爆炸事件 |
[05:39] | And work up what you have on Sharek. | 继续你对Sharek的调查 |
[05:41] | We’ll brief in a few minutes. | 稍后做下简报 |
[05:45] | What about the Defence Department meeting? It’s in a half hour. | 那国防部的会议怎么办? 不到半小时了 |
[05:48] | Who’s secretary Heller sending? | Heller派了谁去? |
[05:50] | Jack Bauer. | |
[05:53] | Jack… You sure? | Jack… 你确定? |
[05:55] | Yeah, he hasn’t been back… | 是的 自从你解雇他以后… |
[05:57] | well, since you fired him. | 他还没有回来过 |
[06:11] | Is it gonna be uncomfortable? | 那会让你不自在吗? |
[06:13] | What? | 什么? |
[06:15] | Going back to CTU. Seeing Driscoll again. | 回到反恐局 再次面对Driscoll |
[06:18] | I don’t blame her for her decision. | 我并不记恨她 |
[06:21] | How can that be? She forced you out of CTU. | 怎么会? 是她把你赶出反恐局的 |
[06:24] | She didn’t want a junky on her staff. That’s not unreasonable. | 她的队伍里可不需要瘾君子 这也是合情合理的 |
[06:28] | You weren’t a junky. You were doing your job. | 可你不是瘾君子 你是为了执行任务 |
[06:31] | I was addicted to heroin. | 我对海洛因上瘾了 |
[06:34] | It didn’t matter why. | 至于原因 并不重要 |
[06:37] | Do you miss your old job? | 还怀念你以前的工作吗? |
[06:40] | I could have joined other agencies if I still wanted to do field work. | 如果愿意的话 我完全可以加入其它类似的机构 |
[06:45] | But I didn’t. | 可我没有 |
[06:53] | I wanted something different for my life. | 我的生活需要注入一些新的东西 |
[07:19] | It might not seem like a lot to you. | 对你来说可能没什么 |
[07:23] | But for me, | 但对我 |
[07:26] | to be able to have this kind of connections. | 能这样跟你在一起 |
[07:30] | I couldn’t do that before. | 这在以前是很难做到的 |
[07:36] | I’m glad you can now. | 很高兴你现在能了 |
[07:46] | We’d better go. | 我们得走了 |
[07:48] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:49] | Secretary Heller is gonna be in the lobby in 5 minutes. | Heller部长5分钟后就到会议厅了 |
[07:52] | Secretary Heller? | Heller部长? |
[07:54] | Yeah, I called him Dad once in a press conference | 是的 曾经在一次记者招待会上 我叫过他爸爸 |
[07:57] | so I decided then to use his title all the time. | 从那以后 我决定一直这样称呼他 |
[08:00] | Audrey. | |
[08:02] | Your father is a very perceptive man. | 你的父亲很有先见之明 |
[08:06] | I would like to tell him about us before he finds out on his own. | 我想在他察觉之前 给他说清楚我们之间的事 |
[08:09] | Look… | 听着… |
[08:11] | My Dad is kind of old-fashioned. | 我爸爸有点保守 |
[08:15] | Even though Paul and I are separated, he… | 尽管我跟Paul已经分居 他… |
[08:18] | he still considers us married. | 他还是当我们已婚 |
[08:20] | I understand that. | 我知道 |
[08:22] | And I don’t want your father to draw the wrong conclusion | 所以我才不想让你爸爸错误的认为 |
[08:24] | and think that I had anything to do with the break-up between you and Paul. | 你和Paul的感情破裂是因为我 |
[08:27] | Yeah, but you didn’t. | 可你没有 |
[08:30] | Please Jack. | 拜托 Jack |
[08:32] | Let’s just give it a little more time. | 再给我们多一点时间 |
[08:36] | I’m gonna tell you something and I don’t want you to panick. | 告诉你一件事 你可别紧张 |
[08:43] | I’m falling in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[08:46] | Look, I don’t want you to say anything. | 听着 我不要你说什么 |
[08:50] | And I don’t need you to feel the same way. | 我也不要求你有同样的感觉 |
[08:54] | I just wanted you to know. | 我只是想让你知道 |
[09:00] | I will see you downstairs. | 楼下见 |
[09:25] | Alright. | 好的 |
[09:27] | Here is what we have | 就目前所知 |
[09:29] | a known terrorist named Thomas Sharek | 一个名叫Thomas Sharek的恐怖分子 |
[09:31] | managed through the country undetected. | 已经成功潜入我国 |
[09:34] | We believe there’s a likely hood Sharek helped organized the train attack in Santa Clarita. | 我们确信Sharek在幕后 策划了这起在Santa Clarita的火车袭击案 |
[09:38] | If he did, | 如果是这样 |
[09:39] | he’s gonna get out of the country as fast as he can. | 他会尽快逃离美国的 |
[09:41] | Which means we have a small window of opportunity here. | 这意味着我们的时间不多了 |
[09:45] | Who’s covering airport and costumes? | 谁负责机场和海关那里? |
[09:47] | I am. | 是我 |
[09:48] | I’ve issued a mandate to LAX, Long Beach and Ontario. | 我已经通知了洛杉矶 长滩和安大略的机场 |
[09:51] | As usual, we can’t hear you. | 你声音还是像平常那么小 |
[09:53] | Also, where’s your labtop in case you need to pull data? | 还有 你用于输入临时数据的笔记本在哪? |
[09:55] | I’m sorry I’ll speak up and | 抱歉 我会大点声 |
[09:57] | I don’t need my labtop, I have everything memorized. | 我不需要笔记本 相关的事情我都记住了 |
[10:01] | What I was saying is that I have contacted all the airports and security. | 我是说我已经联系了所有的机场和安保部门 让他们加强警戒 |
[10:05] | Do we have any local contacts with Sharek? | 有没有发现Sharek跟本地什么人有联系? |
[10:07] | We’re looking into those now. | 我们正在查 |
[10:09] | Alright. | 好 |
[10:10] | Promote everything we receive up to Division. | 把我们掌握的资料都传给分局 |
[10:13] | Let’s find Sharek before he leaves the city. | 在Sharek离开前把他揪出来 |
[10:15] | Let’s go. | 开始行动 |
[10:19] | Excuse me, Mrs Driscoll. Don’t you think it’s a mistake | 抱歉 你不认为Sharek正在逃出洛杉矶 |
[10:20] | to assume that Sharek is on his way out of L.A.? | 是个错误的假设吗? |
[10:23] | No. | 不 |
[10:24] | But the timing on the intel doesn’t quite match. | 可这与我们之前截获的时间完全对不上 |
[10:26] | It said 8 A.M. and the train bombing happened around 7. | 计划的时间是8点 而列车爆炸发生在7点 |
[10:30] | Just focus on finding Sharek. | 先找到Sharek再说吧 |
[10:38] | Yes? | 你好? |
[10:39] | It’s Thomas. | 我是Thomas |
[10:40] | Did Dar get the briefcase? | Dar拿到公文包了吗? |
[10:42] | Yes. | 拿到了 |
[10:43] | – He’s on his way to you now. – Good. | – 他已经去你那边了 – 很好 |
[10:45] | You did well Thomas. | 做得很好 Thomas |
[10:47] | What about Maris? | Maris怎么样了? |
[10:48] | He’s waiting for you. | 他在等你 |
[10:50] | He has everything you need. | 你要的东西他都准备好了 |
[11:00] | Berous, are you eating with us? | Berous 你跟我们一起吃饭吗? |
[11:02] | I’ll be right down, mum. | 我马上下来 妈妈 |
[11:12] | I’m concerned about him. | 我有点担心他 |
[11:14] | Concerned? Why? | 担心? 为什么? |
[11:16] | I think he’s still seeing this American girl, Debbie. | 我觉得他还在跟那个叫Debbie的美国女孩来往 |
[11:19] | You said you talked to him. | 你不是跟他谈过了吗 |
[11:21] | I did. | 是的 |
[11:22] | I told him he was no longer allowed to have contact with her. | 我告诉他不要再跟那个女孩联系了 |
[11:25] | And he agreed, right? | 他不是答应了吗? |
[11:27] | Yes, but I think he’s still seeing her behind our backs. | 是的 可我觉得他还是背着我们跟那个女孩交往 |
[11:32] | I’ll speak to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[11:33] | No. | 不 |
[11:34] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我好了 |
[11:47] | Berous, we’re sitting down to eat. | Berous 下来吃饭吧 |
[11:50] | Berous? | |
[11:51] | I’m on the phone. | 我在打电话 |
[11:53] | Get off and come down now. | 赶快下来吃饭 |
[12:02] | Who was he talking to? | 他在跟谁打电话? |
[12:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:09] | Who were you on the phone with? | 你刚才在跟谁打电话? |
[12:11] | My pal, Scott. | 我朋友 Scott |
[12:14] | You were talking to that American girl. | 你刚才肯定是在跟那个女孩打电话 |
[12:16] | No, I told you I don’t see her anymore. | 给你说了我不再见她了嘛 |
[12:19] | Don’t lie to me, Berous. | 别对我说谎 Berous |
[12:21] | I hear your phone calls at night. | 我晚上听过你们的电话 |
[12:23] | I read your e-mails. | 我还读了你的邮件 |
[12:24] | You read my e-mails? | 你读了我的邮件? |
[12:26] | That’s my business! | 那是我的隐私啊! |
[12:27] | Don’t you raise your voice to your father! | 别冲着你爸爸大喊大叫! |
[12:30] | While you live under my roof, there’s no such thing | 只要你住在这个房子里 |
[12:33] | as your business. | 就没什么隐私可言 |
[12:35] | No more communications with that girl. | 别再跟那个女孩联系了 |
[12:39] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗? |
[12:41] | Don’t look at her you’re talking to me. | 跟我说话的时候别看你妈妈 |
[12:45] | Yes, sir. | 明白了 |
[12:47] | … Horrible tragedy occured a short time ago. | … 今天早上发生了一起可怕的事故 |
[12:49] | An early morning communer train | 一辆客运列车 |
[12:51] | collided with a pickup truck | 与一辆横在铁轨上的 |
[12:53] | that was apparently crossing the track. | 小型卡车相撞 |
[12:55] | Most of the passengers were severely injured. | 大多数乘客受了重伤 |
[12:59] | Casualty estimates as high as 30. | 预计伤亡人数已到30 |
[13:02] | NTSP have arrived at the scene and are investigating the cause. | 联邦特工已抵达现场 开始调查事故原因 |
[13:06] | At this time, the authorities are not saying whether this was an accident | 目前为止 当局还没有声明这是一次事故 |
[13:10] | or a targeted attack but as you can see there has been a… | 还是一场蓄意袭击 不过我们可以看到… |
[13:15] | So far, everything is on schedule. | 目前 一切都在计划之中 |
[13:18] | Have you spoken to Thomas? | 跟Thomas联系了吗? |
[13:20] | Yes, the briefcase is on its way to us now. | 嗯 手提箱正在送过来 |
[13:23] | When it gets here, | 送来以后 |
[13:24] | you’ll take it to the warehouse. | 你送去仓库 |
[13:25] | Why doesn’t Dar take it directly? | 为什么不让Dar直接送过去? |
[13:28] | He doesn’t need to know where our people are working. | 没必要让他知道我们的人干活的地方 |
[13:31] | That’s the safest way. | 这样最安全 |
[13:35] | Berous, | |
[13:37] | if your father seem severe, | 如果你觉得你爸爸过于严厉 |
[13:39] | it’s because our job here is a difficult one. | 那是因为我们的任务很艰巨 |
[13:42] | If we are to succeed, | 我们必须齐心协力 |
[13:43] | it’s important that we are of a single mind. | 才有成功的可能 |
[13:48] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[13:54] | What we will accomplish today will change the world. | 我们今天要做的事 将会改变整个世界 |
[13:57] | We’re fortunate that our family has been chosen to do this. | 我们家被选中是十分幸运的 |
[14:02] | We cannot fail. | 不许失败 |
[14:08] | Yes, father. | 好的 爸爸 |
[14:34] | – Morning, Jennifer. – Morning. | – 早 Jennifer – 早 |
[14:38] | What are you doing here so early? | 这么早来这干嘛? |
[14:40] | I’m not here early. | 我不是来的早 |
[14:41] | Been here all night? | 呆了一晚? |
[14:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:46] | What are you working on? | 你现在在干什么? |
[14:47] | Nothing right now. | 没什么 |
[14:49] | I’m just stealing some software from Adobe and Microsoft. | 只是从Adobe和微软窃取一些软件数据罢了 |
[14:53] | You’re gonna get caught one day. | 总有一天你会被抓住的 |
[14:57] | Hey, Mel! | 嗨 Mel! |
[14:58] | Don’t tell anybody or I’d have to kill you. | 别告诉别人 要不然我杀了你 |
[15:08] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么? |
[15:22] | Wow! | 哇! |
[15:24] | Melany, come look at his! | Melany 快过来看! |
[15:31] | Looks like someone’s trying corrupt the Internet. | 看样子有人想搞瘫互联网 |
[15:34] | Yeah, but it hasn’t start propagating yet. | 是的 可还没有开始传播 |
[15:38] | They’re just placing the nodes. | 他们刚开始设置节点 |
[15:41] | Look at this! | 看这! |
[15:44] | This thing could tank every system in the world! | 这东西能让世界所有的系统崩溃! |
[15:47] | You’ve gotta tell somebody. | 我们得告诉别人 |
[15:49] | If I call the Feds from here, | 如果我在这给联邦特工打电话 |
[15:50] | they’ll trace the call, they’ll know I was stealing code. | 他们便会追踪这个号码 接着就会发现我在盗取密码了 |
[15:53] | Then do it from a payphone. | 那就去公用电话打 |
[15:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:09] | No, I’m up to speed on the train bombing. | 不 我正在关注火车爆炸一案 |
[16:11] | How many confirmed dead? | 已经确认死亡人数了吗? |
[16:14] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[16:16] | I will. Thanks, Sal. | 我会的 谢谢 Sal |
[16:18] | 32 dead. | 死亡32 |
[16:19] | What’s the initial assessment? | 初步认定是什么原因? |
[16:21] | An act of terrorism. | 恐怖袭击 |
[16:23] | When you get to CTU, I want you to find out all the details and call me. | 回到局里以后 找出所有的细节然后给我打个电话 |
[16:26] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[16:26] | And listen, | 听好 |
[16:28] | I don’t want anyone except the two of you to know about this meeting with Richard. | 除了你们两个 我不想让其他人知道这次与Richard的会面 |
[16:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:36] | I tried to get a hold of you last night. Where were you? | 昨晚联系你不上 去哪了? |
[16:39] | I had dinner with a friend. | 我去和一个朋友吃饭了 |
[16:41] | Anyone I know? | 我认识吗? |
[16:43] | No. | 不认识 |
[16:47] | – Jack. – Sir. | – Jack – 先生 |
[16:51] | I’ll call you when I get to CTU. | 到局里后给你打电话 |
[17:05] | Yeah, I’ll get it. Hold on. | 是的 我来记下 稍等 |
[17:10] | O’Brian. | |
[17:11] | Chlo? it’s Edgar Stiles. | Chlo? 我是Edgar Stiles |
[17:12] | Edgar, you don’t need to use your last name. You’ve been here over a month. | Edgar 不用报你的姓了 你来这已经一个多月了 |
[17:15] | – What is it? – Okay… | – 什么事? – 好吧… |
[17:16] | I’ve got someone on the other line who says he’s a friend of yours and needs to talk to you. | 另一条线上的一个人 说是你的朋友 要跟你说话 |
[17:19] | – Who, Edgar? – His name is Andrew Page. | – 谁 Edgar? – 他叫Andrew Page |
[17:21] | – Fine. Put him through. – Okay. | – 那好 转过来吧 – 好的 |
[17:24] | Hello? | 你好? |
[17:25] | Andrew, you know I can’t take personal calls here. | Andrew 你知道我现在不能打私人电话 |
[17:27] | It’s not personal. | 这不是私人电话 |
[17:29] | I found something on the net I think you should know about. | 我在网上发现了一些东西 我想应该让你看看 |
[17:31] | What? | 什么东西? |
[17:33] | There’s a fake NAT table and several large burped routers. | 有一个伪装的地址转换器 还有一个大型的路由器 |
[17:36] | It was loaded this morning. | 今早才被上传的 |
[17:38] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[17:39] | I was trying to download some software and I noticed it. | 我当时在下载一些软件 然后无意间发现了 |
[17:42] | And by download I assume you mean steal. Otherwise you wouldn’t even see the NAT table. | 我想那是偷窃吧 否则你是看不到地址转换器的 |
[17:47] | Okay, fine. But I hacked deeper and I found all kinds of stuff. | 好吧 随便 但我继续追踪下去 我发现了所有的东西 |
[17:50] | What kind of stuff? | 什么东西? |
[17:51] | I think someone’s positioning code for a major Internet attack. | 我想有人在为一次大规模的网络袭击设置代码 |
[17:57] | The thing is that not all the code remarks are in English. | 还有 不是所有的代码都用英文编辑的 |
[18:00] | What language were they in? | 他们用的什么语言? |
[18:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:03] | Looked Middle Eastern. Like Arabic or Turkish maybe. | 像是中东那一带的 可能是阿拉伯语或土耳其语 |
[18:09] | You find something? | 找到什么了吗? |
[18:10] | Yeah, Cyril’s working on the list of known contacts of Sharek. | Cyril刚才在调查与Sharek有联系的人 |
[18:12] | The system flagged Maris Landstraf. He owns a drycleaners in Studio City. | 这是Maris Landstraf 他在摄影城有一家干洗店 |
[18:16] | We dug into the records and found his business is owned | 我们深入分析了他的记录 然后发现他的这家店 |
[18:19] | by an holding company based out of Ankara, Turkey. | 是安卡拉境外的一家控股公司的 |
[18:21] | Alright. | 很好 |
[18:22] | Give this to Ronnie, tell him to get over there and see what he can find. | 把这个给Ronnie 叫他过去查查 看能有什么发现 |
[18:27] | Excuse me, Mrs. Driscoll. | 打扰一下 Driscoll夫人 |
[18:29] | What is it, Chlo? | 什么事 Chlo? |
[18:30] | I just got a call from an old classmate, Andrew Page. | 我刚才接到了一个老同学的电话 |
[18:32] | He noticed that a number of high-profile Internet nodes were compromised. | 他注意到数个知名的互联网节点遭到破坏 |
[18:36] | I think this could be related to our present threat. | 我想这与我们目前所面临的危险有关 |
[18:38] | What makes you say that? | 你凭什么这样认为? |
[18:40] | A computer network virus was launched this morning from a server somewhere in Turkey. | 今早一个土耳其境内的服务器释放了一种网络病毒 |
[18:44] | That’s where Sharek is from? | Sharek就是从那来的 |
[18:45] | Should I start working it up? | 要我继续调查吗? |
[18:47] | No. | 不 |
[18:49] | The bombing and Sharek are all we should be dealing with now. | 爆炸案和Sharek是目前的首要任务 |
[18:52] | But pass it to the FBI. | 把那个交给FBI吧 |
[19:30] | Excuse me, sir. Can I help you? | 你好 先生 需要帮助吗? |
[19:31] | Yes, I have a scheduled meeting with Erin Driscoll. | 是的 我跟Erin Driscoll约好见面的 |
[19:34] | Jack! | |
[19:34] | It’s okay, Sarah. This is Jack Bauer. | 没事了 Sarah 这是Jack Bauer |
[19:36] | Oh! M. Bauer. | 哦! Bauer先生 |
[19:38] | – I’m sorry. – No, that’s fine. | – 不好意思 – 不 没事的 |
[19:41] | Chlo? How have you been? | Chlo? 最近怎么样? |
[19:43] | Not perfect but okay, I guess. How are Kim and Chase? | 还好 Kim和Chase怎么样? |
[19:46] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[19:47] | They just got a house in Valencia. | 他们刚在巴伦西亚卖了房子 |
[19:49] | Kim is taking care of Angela. | Kim在照顾Angela |
[19:51] | Chase is working for a private security company. | Chase在一家私人保安公司工作 |
[19:53] | That’s interesting. | 很有趣 |
[19:54] | I mean, I’m interested, I just have to set up a protocol. | 我还有个计划要拟定 |
[19:58] | Yeah… | 好的… |
[20:03] | Jack. | |
[20:05] | Curtis! | |
[20:06] | – Is Erin ready for our meeting? – Almost. | – Erin准备好会面了吗? – 差不多了 |
[20:08] | But I should tell you, you’re probably gonna get cut short today. | 但我告诉你 会面的时间可能要缩短 |
[20:11] | The train bombing in Santa Clarita. | 是因为Santa Clarita的爆炸案吗 |
[20:12] | Among other things. | 不 其他事情 |
[20:14] | What other things? | 什么事? |
[20:15] | I wouldn’t worry with it. | 我不会去操那个心的 |
[20:17] | We’re out. | 我们出去了 |
[20:18] | Okay, we’ll have you in voice 3, data 4. | 好的 我们已经帮你设置好了通话频率 |
[20:20] | – Alright. – Ronnie, this is Jack Bauer. | – 很好 – Ronnie 这是Jack Bauer |
[20:22] | Jack, Ronnie Mabel. | Jack 这是Ronnie Mabel |
[20:23] | – Nice to meet you. – Hey, Jack. | – 很高兴认识你 – 嗨 Jack |
[20:25] | Ronnie’s got your old job, head of field ops. | Ronnie在从事你的老工作 外勤特工的头 |
[20:27] | Yeah, I know. How’s it going? | 我知道 感觉怎么样? |
[20:29] | It’s busy. Nice meeting you. | 很忙 回见 |
[20:32] | Look, would you rather reschedule this? | 听着 要不要改期? |
[20:35] | No, it won’t be necessary. | 不 没那个必要 |
[20:36] | Erin will be free in a couple minutes. | Erin再过几分钟就好了 |
[20:37] | I’ll tell you what. | 告诉你 |
[20:38] | Why don’t you use the station? | 你可以用这个 |
[20:40] | Make any calls. | 随便打电话 |
[20:42] | – It won’t be long. – Okay. Thank you. | – 不会很久的 – 好的 谢谢你 |
[21:09] | I don’t know, Max. Let me find out. | 我不知道 Max 我问一下 |
[21:12] | I’m on with a representant from Vandemburg. | 是一个Vandemburg的代表 |
[21:14] | He wants to know how long he’ll be pushed back today. | 他想知道今天还要等多久 |
[21:16] | Don’t change anything with Vandemburg. | 和Vandemburg的计划不要变 |
[21:19] | We’ll stick to the original schedule. | 我们会照原定计划行事 |
[21:21] | Okay, Max, yeah. We’ll see you then. | 好的 Max 回见 |
[21:25] | Have you spoken with your brother? | 给你弟弟说了吗? |
[21:27] | No, I don’t think he even knows I’m coming with you today. | 没 他还不知道我会去 |
[21:30] | That’s probably best that he doesn’t. | 这样最好不过了 |
[21:33] | Alright, I’ll stay in the car. | 好的 我就呆在车里 |
[21:39] | Dad, look… | 爸爸 听我说… |
[21:40] | even if Richard does go to this protest. It’s not the end of the world. | 即使Richard去参加抗议集会 也不是什么世界末日 |
[21:43] | It’s not a page 1 story. | 没什么大不了的 |
[21:45] | That’s not the point. It’s an embarassment to me and to the President. | 这不重要 这件事对我和总统来说都比较尴尬 |
[21:52] | What are you gonna say to him? | 你要跟他说什么? |
[21:55] | I have no idea. | 还没想好 |
[21:57] | The thing that gets to me | 依我看 |
[21:58] | is that he doesn’t know the first thing about the politics of all this. | 他根本对政治一窍不通 |
[22:01] | He’s just doing it to rebel against you. | 只是反对你罢了 |
[22:03] | When did I become the enemy? | 我什么时候变成众矢之的了? |
[22:04] | – What did I do? – Nothing! | – 我做什么了? – 没什么! |
[22:06] | Richard’s acting like a spoiled child. He’s gonna have to grow up some day. | Richard就像个淘气的小孩 他会长大的 |
[22:14] | Audrey Raines. | |
[22:15] | The President is calling for Secretary Heller. | 总统先生要跟Heller部长通话 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:18] | It’s the President’s office. | 是总统办公室 |
[22:22] | Hello here. | 你好 是我 |
[22:24] | Please hold for the President. | 请稍等 |
[22:26] | – James. – Yes, Mr. President. | – James – 你好 总统先生 |
[22:28] | James, I’m thinking about raising the terror alert level. | James 我在想是否提高恐怖警告级别 |
[22:31] | Because of the train bombing out here? | 因为这次火车爆炸案? |
[22:33] | No, not just that. | 不只是那个 |
[22:35] | Langley has picked up some chatter. | Langley监听到了一些谈话 |
[22:37] | We also have intel on some watchlisted individuals who’ve gotten into the country. | 我们还得到消息 一些危险分子已经潜入我国 |
[22:41] | Well, my instinct is to wait until the NTSP waves in on the bombing. | 我认为等收到爆炸检测结果后 再做决定 |
[22:46] | In the meantime, we can increase our state of readiness. | 同时 我们可以做好充足的准备 |
[22:50] | Alright, I’ll take that into consideration. | 好吧 我考虑一下 |
[22:53] | I’m meeting with the Secretary of State and director Shay in a few minutes. | 一会我要跟国务卿和Shay总管碰头 |
[22:57] | I’ll see if they feel the same about it. | 看他们是不是跟你一样的观点 |
[22:59] | Yes, Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[23:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:11] | Hello, Erin. | 你好 Erin |
[23:13] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 Jack |
[23:15] | I’m sorry Secretary Heller couldn’t be here today. | 抱歉Heller部长不能来了 |
[23:17] | It’s just as well. | 无所谓 |
[23:19] | As I’m sure you were told, we have a protocol in progress. | 你肯定知道 我们正在忙着拟定一个行动方案 |
[23:22] | So, why don’t we just go down the items and get it over with? | 所以我们干嘛不直入主题? |
[23:25] | That’s fine with me. | 好的 |
[23:29] | I’ll be direct with you, Jack. | 跟你直说吧 Jack |
[23:31] | I didn’t like the budget your boss proposed. | 我不喜欢你的头提议的预算 |
[23:34] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[23:36] | Well, the Department of Defence is asking for 85% of all inter-agency moneys | 国防部要拿走部门总经费的85% |
[23:41] | which is very little for CTU. | 留给反恐局的太少了 |
[23:43] | If you want a bigger piece of the pie, you’re gonna have to justify it. | 如果你想多分一杯羹 那你得有充足的理由 |
[23:46] | I have a proposal for you. | 我这有个提案 |
[23:55] | You want to use satellite surveillance for all the traffic at the harbor? | 你想用卫星监视港口的交通? |
[23:58] | Yes. Problem? | 是的 有问题吗? |
[23:59] | Yes, it’s insufficient. | 有 这个理由还不够充分 |
[24:02] | You need to maintain bodies on the ground. | 外勤人员的数量必须得到保证 |
[24:03] | Too expensive. | 开支太大了 |
[24:05] | Not if you utilize intelligence from the other agencies. | 如果充分利用其他机构的情报 就不会有那么大 |
[24:07] | Look, I’m not gonna have Secretary Heller sign off on a budget that doesn’t make sense. | 我不会让Heller部长签署一个毫无意义的预算 |
[24:12] | I’ll talk to Heller about it myself. | 我亲自去跟Heller谈 |
[24:14] | No, you’ll talk to me. | 不 你只能跟我谈 |
[24:18] | We’re not doing this twice. | 同一个问题我不会跟你谈两次 |
[24:20] | Erin, Ronnie has arrived at Landshaff’s dry cleaners. | Erin Ronnie已经到Landshaff的干洗店了 |
[24:23] | Where’s the feed? | 有信号了吗? |
[24:24] | It’ll be on channel one as soon as he sets the hidden camera. | 他藏好摄像头后图像就可以传过来了 |
[24:27] | Excuse me, Jack. | 失陪一下 Jack |
[24:42] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始行动吧 |
[24:45] | Stand down until I give you order. | 听我的命令再动手 |
[24:47] | Aaron, go round the back. | Aaron 你绕到后面去 |
[24:48] | Sean, you go take the side. | Sean 你搞定侧门 |
[25:04] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[25:08] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[25:09] | You must be Mr. Landstraf. | 你肯定就是Landstraf先生了 |
[25:11] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[25:12] | My name is Ronnie Labell. I’m with Los Angeles CTU. | 我叫Ronnie Labell 是洛杉矶反恐局的 |
[25:14] | I need to ask you a few questions. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[25:17] | What do you know about a man named Thomas Sharek? | 你认识一个叫Thomas Sharek的人吗? |
[25:20] | I don’t know this man. | 我不认识这个家伙 |
[25:22] | Really? | 真的? |
[25:24] | It’s in your records that you contacted him in the last few days. | 有记录显示前几天你跟他联系过 |
[25:27] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我吧 |
[25:28] | I run a legitimate business here. | 我可是合法经营啊 |
[25:30] | I never said you business wasn’t legitimate, sir. | 我没说你的生意不合法 先生 |
[25:33] | You can’t just walk in here and harrass me. | 你不能无缘无故的进来骚扰我 |
[25:36] | He’s hiding something. | 他没说实话 |
[25:38] | It’s beeing handled, Jack. | 他们会处理的 Jack |
[25:40] | Erin, listen to me. | Erin 听我说 |
[25:42] | This store is open for business but the blinds are closed. | 现在是营业时间 可是窗帘却是拉着的 |
[25:44] | There’s no other employees. | 而且没有其他雇员 |
[25:46] | This guy is way too nervous. Trust me. He’s hiding something. | 这家伙太紧张了 相信我 他隐瞒了什么 |
[25:54] | Ronnie,turn back a little momment, please. | Ronnie 转过身去一会 |
[26:01] | Says here you open at 6 A.M. Have you been here the entire time? | 早上6点开门后 你一直呆在这吗? |
[26:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:06] | – What’s this about? – Right there. | – 有什么关系吗? – 就是这 |
[26:17] | – Did you see that? – Yeah. | – 看到了吗? – 是的 |
[26:19] | Tell him to look for something on his right. | 告诉他注意右边 |
[26:21] | Ronnie. | |
[26:22] | On his right, see if someone could be hiding. | 在他右边 看有没有人藏在那 |
[26:31] | Do you mind I take a look behind that counter? | 介意我看一下柜台后面吗? |
[26:33] | Yes, I do mind. Look, this is my store and I want you to walk ou now. | 我介意 听好了 这是我的地方 我要你马上离开 |
[26:37] | Sir, I’m not walking out of there until I take a look… | 除非让我看一下柜台后面 否则我不走… |
[26:51] | Jerk! | 混蛋! |
[26:52] | Got him! | 抓住他了! |
[26:54] | Great job. | 干的好 |
[27:30] | Remember, Dad, we’re on a tight schedule today. | 记着 爸爸 我们的时间很紧 |
[27:50] | Richard. | |
[27:54] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[27:58] | – Hello. – Hey, it’s me. | – 你好 – 嗨 是我 |
[28:00] | Hey. Aren’t you supposed to be in your meeting with Driscoll? | 嗨 你不是在跟Driscoll会谈吗? |
[28:02] | Yeah. She had to step away. | 是的 她有事离开了 |
[28:04] | Listen, CTU’s just picked up a prime suspect in the train bombing. | 听着 反恐局刚抓住了一个列车爆炸案的主要疑犯 |
[28:07] | They’re bringing him in for questioning now. | 正带过来审讯 |
[28:09] | My father’s still in with Richard. | 我爸爸还跟Richard在一起 |
[28:11] | That’s all right. I’ll brief him later. I just wanted to let you know. | 好的 我稍后作简报 只是让你了解一下情况 |
[28:14] | All right. That’s good news. | 不错 是个好消息 |
[28:15] | Yeah. Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我也这么想 |
[28:17] | All right… | 好吧… |
[28:18] | um, I’ll talk to you later. | 嗯 回头再聊吧 |
[28:20] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[28:23] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[28:24] | Look, about earlier… | 听着 刚才的事情… |
[28:28] | I don’t want you to think that that made me uncomfortable. | 我不想让你误会我有什么不自在的 |
[28:31] | It’s just that since Teri died, I never thought I’d… | 只是自从Teri死后 我从没想过我会… |
[28:33] | Jack, it’s all right. | Jack 没事的 |
[28:36] | – I understand. – No. No, you don’t. | – 我理解 – 不 你不理解 |
[28:40] | I just want you to know that… | 我要你知道… |
[28:45] | I’m falling in love with you, too. | 我也爱上你了 |
[28:50] | Wow. Um, you caught me off guard. | 哇 你打了我个措手不及 |
[28:54] | Yeah. Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[29:00] | Look, Driscoll’s coming back. I gotta go. | Driscoll回来了 我要挂了 |
[29:02] | Then go. | 去吧 |
[29:03] | Okay. I’ll talk to you when I get a break. | 好的 有空再打给你 |
[29:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:11] | What’s happening with the suspect? | 那个人怎么样了? |
[29:12] | Ronnie’s bringing him in. | Ronnie正带他过来 |
[29:14] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[29:15] | Fortunately, for you, Jack, it’s our problem, not yours. | Jack 这是我们的事 跟你没关系 |
[29:20] | Right. | 是的 |
[29:24] | I’m going, Dad. | 我肯定会去的 爸爸 |
[29:26] | And there’s nothing you can to do stop me. | 你无法阻止我 |
[29:28] | How many cars do you need to get places? | 你每次都要带这么多车出来吗? |
[29:30] | I didn’t come here to argue about the environment, Richard. | 我不是来跟你讨论环境的 Richard |
[29:33] | I didn’t ask you to come at all. | 我可没请你来 |
[29:38] | I do not want you to attend or to speak at that rally at Lockheed this afternoon. | 我不希望你参加今天下午在Lockheed的集会 |
[29:44] | You don’t have any leverage over what I do anymore. | 你不能左右我的决定 |
[29:46] | You haven’t since I stopped taking your money. | 从我开始不向你要钱的时候就不能了 |
[29:48] | Can’t you ever think of anything besides yourself? | 你就不能为其他人想想吗? |
[29:51] | If you do this, | 如果你这样做了 |
[29:52] | it will humiliate the President, | 会让总统很没面子的 |
[29:54] | and it will be dangerous to national security. | 这将会危及整个国家的安全 |
[29:57] | What could be more dangerous | 还有什么比 |
[29:59] | than 2,500 missile delivery systems? | 2500个导弹发射系统更危险的? |
[30:02] | Oh, spare me your sixth-grade Michael Moore logic. | 噢 别跟我这班门弄斧了 |
[30:05] | The world is a little bit more complicated than that, Richard. | 问题没你想的那么简单 Richard |
[30:08] | We do not live in a utopia. | 这不是乌托邦 |
[30:10] | America has enemies. | 我们有很多敌人 |
[30:12] | Enemies who were our friends a year ago. | 那些敌人昨天还是朋友 |
[30:15] | And in another year, it’ll change again, | 过段时间 就又变了 |
[30:17] | unless people stop supporting your psychotic need to control the world. | 直到人们不再支持你们想控制世界的变态欲望 |
[30:21] | Psychotic need?! | 变态欲望?! |
[30:23] | We serve our country! | 我们为国家效劳! |
[30:25] | We serve the cause of freedom! | 我们为自由奋斗! |
[30:27] | What do you do?! | 可你干了什么?! |
[30:30] | Why don’t you just go back to your little motorcade | 你为什么不会到你的车里 |
[30:33] | and drive somewhere where people actually buy the lies you’re selling? | 然后为那些愿意买你帐的人做激情演讲呢? |
[30:37] | Okay, look, look, we don’t have to do this, okay? We do not have to. | 好吧 听着 我们没必要这样? 没必要 |
[30:42] | Fine, Dad. What do you want to do? | 好吧 爸爸 你想要什么? |
[30:47] | Do not disrespect me. I am your father. | 你这算什么 我是你爸爸 |
[31:20] | Nothing. | 我不知道 |
[31:21] | It was my friend, not me. | 是我朋友 不是我 |
[31:24] | – What’s his name? – Andrew. | – 他叫什么名字? – Andrew |
[31:26] | – Andrew what? – Andrew Paige. | – 全名? – Andrew Paige |
[31:30] | Who did you tell? | 还告诉谁了? |
[31:33] | I swear, we didn’t tell anyone. I don’t know. | 我发誓 我谁也没告诉 我真的不知道 |
[31:35] | Don’t lie to me. | 别对我说谎 |
[31:37] | I don’t know! He just stumbled on the site and logged out! | 我不知道! 他只是无意中发现那个站点 然后退出了! |
[31:39] | Don’t lie to me! | 还骗我! |
[31:43] | Where is Andrew Paige now? | Andrew Paige在哪? |
[31:49] | I was just doing my work… I don’t… | 我只是在工作… 我不… |
[32:46] | You can use station five. Chloe’s opened up a socket for you. | 你可以用5号桌 Chloe会给你开个端口 |
[32:49] | You’ll be able to access the records volume to look at those budget numbers. | 你可以查阅跟预算有关的记录和文件 |
[32:52] | Okay, fine. | 好的 |
[32:59] | – I know this guy. – Who, Sherek? | – 我认识他 – 谁 Sherek? |
[33:02] | We were tracking him when I was here. | 我没离开的时候就已经在追踪他了 |
[33:03] | We knew him as Jann Bolek. | 他用的名字是Jann Bolek |
[33:04] | We linked him to over a dozen complicated bombings in Europe in the late ’90s. | 他与90年代末欧洲数起爆炸案联系有关 |
[33:08] | Unfortunately, we weren’t able to stop him from today’s attack. | 虽然我们没能阻止他今天的袭击 |
[33:10] | But we did catch him. | 但我们抓住了他 |
[33:12] | And, Jack, I’m sorry I was abrupt before. | 还有 Jack 原谅我之前的冒失 |
[33:15] | You helped us with the takedown. Thank you. | 你帮了大忙 非常感谢 |
[33:23] | Erin, listen to me. | Erin 听我说 |
[33:26] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这有点说不通 |
[33:28] | I know this guy’s file. He’s a major handler. | 我看过他的资料 他是一个主要头目 |
[33:30] | He wouldn’t risk exposing himself here in the United States for a train bombing. | 他不会傻到来美国就为了制造一起火车爆炸案 |
[33:33] | It’s not big enough. | 太小题大作了吧 |
[33:36] | We’ll take that into consideration when we interrogate him. | 审讯他的时候我们会认真考虑的 |
[33:39] | Give my best to Secretary Heller. | 代我向Heller部长问好 |
[33:48] | – Chloe. – What? | – Chloe – 什么? |
[33:50] | The original data that you pulled up on Sherek, | 你手里关于Sherek的原始资料 |
[33:53] | was there any indication of a secondary strike? | 有没有显示还有第二波袭击? |
[33:55] | No. Everything supports that he was here for the train bombing. | 没 一切都证明他只跟那起爆炸案有关 |
[33:58] | But there was a time discrepancy. | 不过有个时间差 |
[34:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[34:01] | There was some high-probability chatter indicating an attack at 8:00 a.m. | 被截获的谈话显示袭击很可能定于早上8点 |
[34:04] | The train bombing happened at 7:00. | 可是爆炸案却发生在7点 |
[34:06] | They didn’t give a window? They actually called for a specific time? | 他们不会给出时间段的? 应该是具体的时间? |
[34:08] | Yeah, but the intel was off by an hour. | 是的 可也只差一个小时而已 |
[34:11] | Driscoll thought it was close enough. | Driscoll认为差不多 |
[34:14] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样 |
[34:15] | What’s your log-on I.D. for Interpol overnights? | 你的登陆账号是什么? |
[34:17] | I’m not comfortable doing this. | 我不能这么做 |
[34:19] | Chloe, please. | Chloe 拜托 |
[34:26] | You’re in. | 好了 |
[34:36] | Is this the source? | 这是截获的资料? |
[34:37] | Yes. That’s the decipher. | 嗯 破译后的资料 |
[34:43] | Calls for an 8:00 strike | 8点行动 |
[34:44] | “…unless target deviates.” That doesn’t make sense. | “除非目标偏移” 这说不通啊 |
[34:46] | Trains don’t deviate, they’re on a fixed course and schedule. | 火车的时刻和路线是固定的 不会发生偏移 |
[34:49] | Sometimes when Interpol’s breaking codes and communiques, | 国际刑警有时会破坏一点信息 |
[34:51] | it won’t use the exact wording. | 不一定准确 |
[34:55] | What are you thinking, Jack? | 你在想什么 Jack? |
[34:57] | Sherek didn’t come here for a train bombing. | Sherek不是为炸火车而来的 |
[34:59] | Something’s going to happen at 8:00. | 8点肯定会有事情发生 |
[35:02] | That’s ten minutes from now. | 只剩10分钟了 |
[35:18] | No, Paul, I don’t want to wait. | 不 Paul 我不想再等了 |
[35:20] | I’m going to call my lawyer as soon as we get back to D.C. | 一回到华盛顿 我就叫我的律师 |
[35:23] | and we’re going to get this divorce process moving. | 来处理我们离婚的相关事宜 |
[35:25] | Well, what’s the hurry? | 为什么这么急? |
[35:26] | We said we’d take a year apart and see what happened. | 不是说好先分开一年再说吗 |
[35:28] | Yeah, but it’s almost been a year. | 是的 也差不多快一年了 |
[35:29] | I don’t want to wait any longer. | 我不想再等了 |
[35:32] | Hang on. | 别挂 |
[35:34] | Look, I got to take this call. We’ll talk when I back to D.C. | 我要接个电话 回华盛顿以后再谈吧 |
[35:39] | – Yeah, fine. – All right, bye. | – 好的 – 就这样 再见 |
[35:43] | Jack. | |
[35:44] | Hey, I need to speak with your father. | 嗨 我要跟你爸爸说话 |
[35:46] | He’s still in with Richard. He doesn’t want to be interrupted. | 他还在Richard那里 还是别打扰他了 |
[35:48] | This is urgent. I need him to get me clearance | 事情紧急 我要他给我开个通行证 |
[35:50] | so I can interrogate the suspect in the train bombing. | 那样我就可以审问那个火车爆炸案疑犯了 |
[35:53] | Driscoll won’t let me anywhere near him. | Driscoll不让我接近他 |
[35:54] | I believe he’s got information about a secondary hit, a larger one. | 我相信他收到了第二波袭击的指令 更可怕 |
[35:58] | Supposed to take place this morning at 8:00. | 预计会在今早8点发生 |
[36:00] | Well, it’s almost 8:00 now. | 可是马上到8点了 |
[36:01] | I know, that’s why I need to speak with him. | 所以我想马上和他通话 |
[36:03] | All right, hang on. | 好的 等等 |
[36:12] | I’m going to speak at that rally this afternoon, Dad. | 我会在今下午的集会上发言 爸爸 |
[36:16] | And it’s not because I hate you. | 我不是恨你才这么做的 |
[36:19] | It’s ’cause it’s something I believe in. | 我只是在坚持我的信念 |
[36:22] | Did it ever occur to you that these people are using you? | 你还没发现那些人是在利用你吗? |
[36:25] | Don’t you realize they’re letting you speak for one reason and one reason only, | 他们让你去发言 只有一个原因 |
[36:30] | because you are my son! | 唯一的原因 你是我儿子! |
[36:34] | Well, I wish I weren’t. | 我倒希望我不是 |
[36:44] | What is it, Audrey? | 怎么了 Audrey? |
[36:45] | I’m sorry, it’s Jack. It’s urgent. | 抱歉 是Jack 事出紧急 |
[36:48] | Excuse me, Richard. | 抱歉 Richard |
[36:49] | What could be more important than intimidating me? | 还有什么比威胁我还要紧急? |
[36:55] | I didn’t know you were hiding in the car. | 没发现你藏在车里 |
[36:57] | Richie, why are you doing this to Dad? | Richie 你为什么非得这样对爸爸? |
[36:59] | – Can’t you just back off? – I’m not doing anything to him. | – 你就不能退一步吗? – 我没对他做什么啊 |
[37:02] | You know if you go to that protest at Lockheed it’s going to hurt him. | 如果你去了Lockheed的抗议集会 那就是在伤害他 |
[37:05] | Whatever it takes to stop what he’s doing. | 只要能够阻止他现在的所作所为 |
[37:09] | Jack, if I step on Driscoll’s toes and it doesn’t pay off, | Jack 如果我们这样去干预Driscoll有点不划算 |
[37:11] | all of a sudden, I have ton of political fallout to deal with. | 那样会让我面对突然袭来的政治压力 |
[37:14] | Sir, I understand that. | 先生 这我能理解 |
[37:15] | But I wouldn’t be asking you this if I didn’t believe | 可是如果我没有十足的把握阻止这场袭击的话 |
[37:17] | there was an imminent threat to national security that I could help avert. | 我是不会要求你这样做的 |
[37:21] | Share your concerns with Driscoll. | 把你的精力放在与Driscoll谈判上吧 |
[37:22] | – Let CTU handle it. – Sir, there isn’t time. | – 让反恐局来处理吧 – 先生 没时间了 |
[37:26] | It’s the President. | 是总统 |
[37:27] | Jack, it’s the President. I’ve got to go. | Jack 总统来电话了 我要挂了 |
[37:30] | Yes, sir. | 好吧 先生 |
[37:34] | Damn. | 该死 |
[37:59] | How long you been in Los Angeles? | 来洛杉矶多久了? |
[38:03] | Who are you working with? | 你的同伙是谁? |
[38:07] | We don’t have time for this. | 没工夫跟你废话了 |
[38:09] | Okay, you listen to me. | 你给我听好了 |
[38:10] | Unless you start giving me some answers right now, | 除非你马上回答 |
[38:13] | you’re going to end up in a hole for the next 30 years. | 否则我就让你把牢底坐穿 |
[38:16] | Who are you working with?! | 你的同伙是谁?! |
[38:21] | Why did you bomb that train?! | 为什么炸那辆火车?! |
[38:43] | How far can I push this guy? | 我们拷问他的尺度有多大? |
[38:45] | We have to find out who he’s working with. | 只要能找出他的同伙 |
[38:47] | Should go as far as we have to. | 怎么做都行 |
[38:49] | Maybe we should bring Johnson in. | 也许我们应该叫Johnson来 |
[38:55] | Sorry, sir, this area’s off-limits. | 抱歉 先生 这里禁止出入 |
[38:57] | Oh, I’m looking for Erin Driscoll. | 我要找Erin Driscoll |
[39:13] | Jack! | |
[39:14] | Jack, what are you doing? | Jack 你干什么? |
[39:15] | Call security now. | 快叫警卫 |
[39:16] | What is happening at 8:00? | 8点会发生什么? |
[39:18] | Son of a bitch, he’s jammed the codes. | 该死 他把密码弄乱了 |
[39:20] | I am not messing with you. | 我不是在跟你废话 |
[39:22] | You are going to tell me… what is happening at 8:00?! | 快告诉我… 8点会发生什么?! |
[39:25] | Jack, holster your weapon! | Jack 放下武器! |
[39:28] | Jack! | |
[39:29] | I said holster your weapon! | 立刻放下武器! |
[39:31] | Call Medical. | 叫医疗人员 |
[39:34] | What is your primary objective?! | 你们的首要目标是什么?! |
[39:36] | I’ll order security to shoot you if I have to. | 有必要的话 我会让警卫射杀你 |
[39:38] | Get that door open. | 把门打开 |
[39:39] | What is your primary objective?! | 你们的首要目标是什么?! |
[39:42] | Secretary of Defense! | 国防部长! |
[39:46] | Heller. | |
[39:47] | – Secretary Heller? – Yes. | – Heller部长? – 是的 |
[39:50] | Secretary Heller’s the target. | Heller部长是袭击目标 |
[39:51] | Call Secret Service now. | 马上通知特勤处 |
[39:53] | Call now. Get a team on the way. | 马上通知 派出一个小分队 |
[39:57] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 好的 等一下 |
[39:59] | The President wants us back in D.C. tonight. | 总统要我们今晚就回华盛顿 |
[40:03] | What meetings can we eject? | 哪个会议可以推掉? |
[40:05] | Not Vandenberg. The media’s expecting you there. | Vandenberg的不行 媒体已经在等你了 |
[40:09] | Maybe we skip Paradigm, | 或许可以把例会改期 |
[40:10] | and handle that with a teleconference next week. | 等下周的视频会议再处理 |
[40:15] | Come on, pick up the phone! | 快点 接电话! |
[40:17] | Tell the President we’ll we rearrange our schedule | 告诉总统我们会重新安排日程 |
[40:19] | and fly back this afternoon. | 今天下午就飞回华盛顿 |
[40:21] | Yeah. | 你好 |
[40:21] | Audrey, it’s Jack. | Audrey 我是Jack |
[40:22] | – Are you still at Richard’s? – Yeah. | – 你们还在Richard那马? – 是的 |
[40:24] | You need to get your father out of there now! | 赶紧让你爸爸离开那里! |
[40:26] | The bombing this morning was diversory! | 今早的爆炸只是个幌子! |
[40:28] | Your father is the real target! You’ve got to get out of there now! | 你爸爸才是真正的目标! 你们得马上离开那! |
[40:31] | – Target?! – Audrey! | – 目标?! – Audrey! |
[40:34] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天呐 |
[40:42] | Audrey! | |
[41:04] | On your feet! | 趴着别动! |
[41:07] | Jack! No! | Jack! 不要! |
[41:09] | Jack! | |
[41:10] | Audrey! | |
[41:11] | Jack! | |
[41:16] | Let her go! | 放开她! |
[41:19] | Where we going?! | 你要带我们去哪?! Jack! 救我! 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |