时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[00:14] | Andrew, my name is Jack Bauer. | Andrew 我是Jack Bauer |
[00:15] | I work for Secretary of Defense Heller. | 我在Heller部长手下做事 |
[00:17] | Secretary Heller was kidnapped less than half an hour ago. | 不到半小时前 Heller部长被劫持了 |
[00:19] | I believe the same people that kidnapped him | 我确信劫持他的人和 |
[00:21] | are the ones that are chasing you now. | 追杀你的人是一伙的 |
[00:23] | The safest thing for you to do | 现在最安全的办法是 |
[00:24] | right now is let me bring you in. | 等我来接你 |
[00:26] | I found the person who stumbled | 我找到那个 |
[00:27] | onto our server. | 侵入我们服务器的人了 |
[00:28] | Is he with you now? | 抓到他了吗? |
[00:29] | No, I’ll have him shortly. | 还没 不过快了 |
[00:31] | Find out who he’s talked to. | 弄清楚他都告诉谁了 |
[00:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[00:34] | I’m the man that’s going to kill you | 如果你不按我说的做 |
[00:35] | if you don’t follow my instructions. | 我就杀了你 |
[00:37] | This is a simple task, Behrooz, | 这个任务很简单 Behrooz |
[00:39] | but these are the ones where mistakes can be made. | 可正是简单 才容易出错 |
[00:42] | Debbie, what are you doing here? | Debbie 你来这干什么? |
[00:44] | I followed you. | 我跟踪了你 |
[00:48] | Omar saw you with someone | Omar在场外看见 |
[00:50] | outside the compound. | 你跟一个女孩在一起 |
[00:51] | She didn’t see anything. | 她什么都没看到 |
[00:53] | I made sure of it. | 我保证 |
[00:54] | We’ve spent years planning for this, | 我们为了这一天 |
[00:57] | waiting for this day to come. | 已经筹划了很多年 |
[00:59] | Now it’s here and you’ve compromised everything. | 可现在 你几乎使一切前功尽弃 |
[01:01] | It’s a simple job, Ronnie. | 这个任务很简单 Ronnie |
[01:03] | You pick up the subject and you bring him in. | 找到那个人 然后把他带回来 |
[01:05] | Bauer has not been in the field for a year and half, okay? | Bauer不干这行已经一年半了 对吧? |
[01:08] | Which is why I need you to keep him on a tight leash. | 所以我才让你盯紧点他 |
[01:10] | For the record, Jack, | 说实话 Jack |
[01:11] | I think Driscoll made a mistake | 我认为Driscoll让你加入进来 |
[01:13] | letting you come along. | 是个错误的决定 |
[01:14] | You get the gate. | 你去门那儿 |
[01:15] | I’ll get the kid out of the car. | 我去把那个孩子救出来 |
[01:30] | My father’s the Secretary of Defense. | 我爸爸是国防部长 |
[01:33] | Richard, | |
[01:34] | right now you’re the only witness | 目前你是劫持案件的 |
[01:36] | to your father and your sister’s kidnapping. | 唯一目击者 |
[01:38] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[01:40] | You don’t have anything to hide, do you? | 你有什么事瞒着我们吗? |
[01:43] | We’ll be fine, Audie. We’re still on US soil. | 我们会没事的 Audie 我们还在美国 |
[01:46] | – What are they going to do to us? – I don’t know, | – 他们会对我们做什么? – 我不知道 |
[01:48] | but if they wanted me dead | 如果他们想杀了我 |
[01:49] | they would have killed me at Richard’s house. | 在Richard那就可以办到了 |
[01:51] | Our soldiers have taken | 我们的士兵已经抓获了 |
[01:53] | the terrorist James Heller into custody. | 恐怖分子James Heller |
[01:56] | In three hours, Heller will be tried for | 在3小时内 他将接受反人类战争罪 |
[01:59] | war crimes against humanity. | 的指控 |
[02:01] | If he is proven guilty, | 如果他被认定有罪 |
[02:02] | he will be executed, in accordance with our laws. | 我们将会依照自己的法律处决他 以下事件发生于上午9点到10点之间 |
[02:22] | As you are all aware, the Secretary of Defense | 大家都知道了 国防部长 |
[02:25] | and his daughter have been kidnapped by a terrorist cell. | 还有他的女儿 被一个恐怖组织劫持了 |
[02:29] | The terrorists have announced that they will put Jim on trial | 这个组织声称他们会以战争罪起诉Jim |
[02:31] | for war crimes, then execute him. | 然后处决他 |
[02:34] | All of it broadcast for the world. | 整个过程向全世界做了转播 |
[02:39] | Make no mistake, this country is under attack. | 毫无疑问 我们的国家受到了恐怖袭击 |
[02:43] | Foreign terrorists are operating on our soil. | 外国恐怖分子侵入我们的国土胡作非为 |
[02:46] | And intelligence indicates | 可靠情报显示 |
[02:47] | that the kidnapping may be some kind of trigger, | 这次劫持案可能只是 |
[02:50] | the first step in a series of larger attacks. | 一系列大规摸恐怖袭击的第一步 |
[02:54] | Mark, what kind of protective | Mark 你们采取什么 |
[02:55] | actions are being taken? | 安全措施了? |
[02:57] | We’ve changed all the codes and protocols | 我们已经更改了所有 |
[02:59] | the Secretary has knowledge of. | 部长知道的密码和协议 |
[03:01] | Also, the other Cabinet members | 同时 其他内阁成员 |
[03:02] | have been sequestered. | 已被实施了保护 |
[03:03] | All right. Melissa? | 很好 Melissa? |
[03:04] | Where are we with trying to keep | 我们怎样才能 |
[03:06] | these people from broadcasting? | 封锁住消息? |
[03:08] | The media outlets will all cooperate and not air it. | 所有媒体都会合作 不会走漏消息的 |
[03:10] | But the terrorists have announced | 可恐怖分子 |
[03:12] | that they will use the Internet, | 会利用互联网 |
[03:13] | and we cannot control that. | 我们控制不了那个 |
[03:15] | They’re using technology that makes their feed untraceable, | 他们利用了一些技术使我们无法追踪他们的信号 |
[03:18] | and we can’t shut down the Internet | 如果我们关闭了互联网 |
[03:20] | without disabling | 势必会对 |
[03:21] | the command and control functions | 企业和政府的运转 |
[03:23] | of the government and the economy. | 造成很大影响 |
[03:24] | Mr. President, the only way to stop this is at the source. | 总统先生 唯一的办法是斩草除根 |
[03:27] | We have to find the terrorists, | 我们得找到那帮恐怖分子 |
[03:28] | and rescue Secretary Heller. | 然后救出Heller部长 |
[03:31] | Erin, where is CTU on this? | Erin 反恐局这边有什么方案? |
[03:33] | We have search teams out in force | 我们已经派出了调查人员 |
[03:34] | and we’re working a few active leads, sir. | 正在追查一些有用的线索 阁下 |
[03:37] | Anything promising? | 有好消息吗? |
[03:38] | We’ll know very shortly, Mr President. | 马上就会有消息了 总统先生 |
[03:40] | Keep us closely posted. | 随时汇报情况 |
[03:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 大家听好 |
[03:46] | nothing takes priority | 我们现在的首要任务 |
[03:47] | over finding the people who have Jim Heller | 就是找到劫持Jim Heller |
[03:49] | and stopping them. | 的那帮恐怖分子 然后阻止他们的恶行 |
[03:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:04] | Where are we with Heller’s son? | Heller的儿子问的怎么样了? |
[04:06] | We’re still trying to find out what he knows. | 还正在问 |
[04:07] | If he had anything to do with his father’s abduction, | 我们需要知道 他是否跟他爸被劫持有关 |
[04:10] | we need to know. Get on it. | 继续做吧 |
[04:11] | Then try his emergency frequency. | 试着呼叫他的紧急频率 |
[04:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[04:15] | Where’s Ronnie and Bauer with the witness? | Ronnie Bauer还有那个目击者在哪? |
[04:16] | – We don’t know. – What? | – 我不知道 – 什么? |
[04:17] | I just got off the phone | 我刚跟火车站的人联系过了 |
[04:19] | with transit. A hostile intercepted Andrew Paige | 他们说一个陌生的人劫持了Andrew Paige |
[04:21] | at the station. We can’t reach Ronnie | 我们现在无法联系上Ronnie |
[04:23] | – or Jack. – What do you mean you can’t | – 或者Jack – 为什么联系不上? |
[04:24] | reach them? They’re not answering | 他们不接电话 |
[04:26] | their phones and there’s been a report of a shooting | 有报告称那边发生了枪战 |
[04:28] | at the station. I’m checking for an update right now. | 我去看看有没有最新情况 |
[04:31] | Get recent pictures | 找出关于 |
[04:32] | of Andrew Paige and get them | Andrew Paige最近的照片 |
[04:33] | to our people on the ground. | 发给所有的地面人员 |
[04:34] | Also set up a security grid around the station. | 将车站设为警戒区 |
[04:36] | My system’s already logged on | 我的系统已经登入进了车站 |
[04:37] | to the station. I can get it faster. | 我来做更快些 |
[04:39] | All right. Fine. You do tactical with me. | 很好 你做的很出色 |
[04:41] | Let’s go, Edgar. | 开始吧 Edgar |
[04:45] | Edgar Stiles. | |
[04:46] | Miss Driscoll. | Driscoll夫人 |
[04:47] | Jack Bauer’s on line one. | Jack Bauer在1号线 |
[04:50] | Where are you? Why have you | 你们在哪? |
[04:52] | and Ronnie not been in contact? | 为什么联系不上你们? |
[04:53] | Erin, Ronnie’s been killed. | Erin Ronnie已经死了 |
[04:55] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[04:56] | He was shot by a hostile who kidnapped Andrew Paige. | 他被劫持Andrew Paige的恐怖分子杀了 |
[05:01] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪? |
[05:03] | I’m in transit. I’m tracking them, but he doesn’t know it. | 我在追踪他们的途中 他还没有发现我 |
[05:05] | Give me your location, and I’ll send backup to apprehend him. | 告诉我地址 我派人过去增援 |
[05:07] | Erin, I don’t think that’s the right call. | Erin 我不认为这是个好办法 |
[05:09] | I believe if I follow them, they’re going to lead me | 我确信跟着他们 就能找到 |
[05:11] | to Secretary Heller and the men who kidnapped him. | Heller部长还有那伙恐怖分子 |
[05:13] | Listen to me. Terrorists have | 听我说 那帮人说了 |
[05:14] | just announced that they are going to try | 他们会在3个小时之内 |
[05:16] | and execute Heller in less than | 审判并处决Heller |
[05:17] | three hours. Bring the man in now. | 立刻把劫持犯抓回来 |
[05:19] | Right now this is our best chance of finding him by then. | 目前这是营救部长的最好办法了 |
[05:22] | Jack, we had a deal. | Jack 我们有言在先的 |
[05:24] | Erin, you’re breaking up. Listen, have SWAT | Erin 你焦虑过头了 听着 |
[05:26] | and rescue teams standing by. | 让特种部队和营救小组随时待命 |
[05:27] | I’ll call you as soon as the hostile reaches his destination. | 这个家伙一到目的地我就给你打电话 |
[05:33] | That call | 那个电话 |
[05:34] | do you have a location? | 能追踪到吗? |
[05:35] | No, it had a block on it. | 没有 中间有障碍 |
[05:40] | I’ve just been informed that Ronnie Lobell | 我刚才得知了Ronnie Lobell |
[05:42] | has been killed in the line of duty. | 在执行任务时被杀 |
[05:44] | The killer was a hostile connected to Heller’s abduction. | 凶手是一个与Heller的劫持案有关的人 |
[05:48] | At this point, | 现在起 |
[05:49] | Jack Bauer is no longer cooperating | Jack Bauer已经不再配合 |
[05:51] | with this investigation. | 我们的调查 |
[05:52] | All departments need to be working on the location | 各部门必须尽快找到 |
[05:55] | and capture of Jack Bauer and the hostile | Jack Bauer和那个恐怖分子的位置 |
[05:57] | that he’s tracking now. | 然后抓住他们 |
[05:58] | Sarah, I need you to reconfigure the grid | Sarah 重设警戒区 |
[06:00] | and to include routes away from the station. | 包括出车站后的路线 |
[06:02] | I want all ground teams on this. | 所有的地面人员都要参与进来 |
[06:13] | MTA Downtown. | 市运署 |
[06:14] | This is Chloe O’Brian from CTU. | 我反恐局的Chloe O’Brian |
[06:16] | Do you have any new information | 你们那有在车站被劫持的 |
[06:17] | about the kid who was abducted from your station? | 那个男孩的消息吗? |
[06:19] | No, we told you | 没有 |
[06:20] | everything we had a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前就告诉你了 |
[06:22] | What about surveillance cams? | 监视器上有线索吗? |
[06:23] | I can access them if you give me the port codes. | 你给我端口密码的话我就可以登入 |
[06:25] | We’re looking at them right now, Miss O’Brian. | 我们正在尽力找他们 O’Brian小姐 |
[06:27] | There’s nothing. | 没什么发现 |
[06:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:34] | Yes? | 你好? |
[06:35] | What are you doing there? | 你在干什么? |
[06:38] | I need you to help me with this grid. | 我这需要你的帮助 |
[06:39] | What kind of help do you need? | 需要什么帮助? |
[06:41] | The northeast quadrant is pass-coded and I don’t… | 东北区的代码已经过期了 我进不去… |
[06:43] | – Pilot L-1. – What? | – 飞行员L-1 – 什么? |
[06:44] | That’s the log in. | 这是登入密码 |
[06:46] | Chloe could you just get back here? | Chloe 你就不能过来吗? |
[06:48] | My friend Andrew, who I promised would be | 我朋友Andrew 我向他承诺过他会没事的 |
[06:50] | okay, do you mind if I try to find him? | 介意我先找到他妈? |
[07:00] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[07:18] | Yes? | 你好? |
[07:20] | I have the programmer. | 抓到那个程序员了 |
[07:21] | Good. We need to know | 很好 弄清楚 |
[07:22] | what he told CTU as soon as possible. | 他都给反恐局说了些什么 |
[07:24] | Proceed as planned. | 一切照计划进行 |
[07:26] | Understood. | 明白 |
[07:27] | There was a problem at the train station. | 火车站这有点麻烦 |
[07:29] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[07:30] | A federal agent interfered, | 我跟一个联邦特工交了火 |
[07:31] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[07:32] | Are you being pursued? | 有人正在追你吗? |
[07:33] | No, anyone that left the station after me | 没有 如果有人想追踪我 |
[07:35] | would have caught up to me by now. | 我早被追上了 |
[07:37] | Unless they don’t want you to know they’re there. | 除非他们不想被你发现 |
[07:40] | Take precautions. | 注意点 |
[07:42] | Make sure that you are not being followed. Go. | 保证你没被追踪 就这样 |
[08:26] | Move! | 闪开! |
[08:55] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[08:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[09:04] | Did they hurt you? | 他们伤到你了吗? |
[09:06] | No. | 没有 |
[09:07] | They just wanted me present | 他们只是想在发表声明的时候 |
[09:08] | while they broadcast an announcement. | 让我露个脸 |
[09:11] | They’re going to put me on trial. | 他们将会审判我 |
[09:13] | For what? | 因为什么? |
[09:14] | Crimes against humanity. | 反人类战争罪 |
[09:16] | That’s ridiculous. When? | 这太荒谬了 什么时候开始? |
[09:20] | Less than three hours. | 3小时之内 |
[09:23] | Dad, I’m sure that Jack and the President | 爸爸 我确信Jack和总统先生正在 |
[09:25] | are doing everything they can to find us. | 竭尽所能找到我们 |
[09:28] | Maybe they’ll get here before then. | 或许在审判之前他们就可以赶到 |
[09:29] | I can deal with anything | 这些杂种为我准备的一切 |
[09:31] | these bastards have got for me. | 我都能应付 |
[09:33] | I wish you hadn’t come this morning, that’s all. | 多希望你没和我在一起 就这些 |
[09:40] | This is a list of the offenses | 这是控告你的 |
[09:42] | you are being charged with. | 罪名清单 |
[09:46] | Sign it. | 签字吧 |
[09:50] | I’m a senior member of the United States government. | 我是美国政府的高级官员 |
[09:53] | I’m not signing it. | 我不会签字的 |
[09:55] | Then you will die, Mr. Secretary. | 那你就死定了 部长先生 |
[10:02] | Pick up the document and sign it. | 捡起文件 然后签了它 |
[10:14] | No! | 不! |
[10:15] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[10:16] | Leave her alone, you son | 放开她 你们这些杂种 |
[10:18] | of a bitch. Come on! Leave her alone. | 放开她 |
[10:19] | Kill her! | 杀了她! |
[10:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:21] | All right! I’ll sign it! | 好吧! 我签! |
[10:25] | Pick up the document. | 把文件捡起来 |
[10:30] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[11:02] | – Where are we on finding Bauer? – So far nowhere. | – 找到Bauer了吗? – 目前毫无进展 |
[11:05] | – That’s unacceptable. – There are a lot of places he could be. | – 这样可不行 – 他可能去的地方有很多 |
[11:07] | We’re working up everything we can. | 我们得一处一处的查 |
[11:09] | What else are you doing to find Heller? | Heller那怎么样了? |
[11:10] | After I’m done here | 这边的事一完 |
[11:11] | I’m going to find out what his son Richard knows. | 我就去问问Richard 看他知道些什么 |
[11:13] | Sarah’s working on the forensics from the kidnapping. | Sarah正在处理与那帮人的谈判 |
[11:15] | – Have you gotten anything new yet? – No. | – 有什么进展吗? – 没有 |
[11:17] | – Great, what else? – Sarah Gavin. | – 还有什么吗? – Sarah Gavin. |
[11:19] | – We’re trying to trace the origin of the terrorist web cast. – And? | – 我们试图追踪那段视频的来源 – 然后呢? |
[11:21] | The code’s been braided, and I can’t get into the system file. | 系统被多层加密了 我们无法读取源码 |
[11:23] | In other words, nothing. | 就是说 毫无进展 |
[11:24] | Ms. Driscoll, it’s the President. | Driscoll夫人 是总统 |
[11:28] | Make something happen. | 做点什么出来吧 |
[11:35] | Yes, Mr. President. | 你好 总统先生 |
[11:36] | I understand you lost one of your field operatives. | 我知道你失去了一个得力助手 |
[11:38] | Yes, we did. | 是的 |
[11:39] | Did the engagement yield any witnesses or prisoners? | 有没有目击者或者俘虏? |
[11:42] | Not yet, but there’s some hope. | 没有 但是有希望 |
[11:44] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[11:46] | Jack Bauer, who as you know used to work here, | Jack Bauer 以前在这里工作过 |
[11:48] | is currently in the field trailing a suspect. | 现在正在追踪疑犯 |
[11:50] | Trailing him? | 追踪疑犯? |
[11:52] | Why doesn’t he bring him in? | 为什么不把他直接抓住? |
[11:53] | We’re in the process of doing that, sir. | 我们正在这样做 阁下 |
[11:55] | Erin, | |
[11:56] | are we going to be able to save Jim and his daughter | 在那个审判之前 |
[11:59] | before this… trial starts? | 我们能救出Jim和他女儿吗? |
[12:01] | I certainly hope so, sir. | 我是这么希望的 阁下 |
[12:04] | Mr. President, I have to ask you something now | 总统先生 我要问你点事情 |
[12:06] | because we may not have time later. | 因为时间可能不够了 |
[12:08] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[12:10] | We may find ourselves in a situation | 我们可能会到这样一种地步 |
[12:12] | where we have Heller’s location but can’t extract him safely. | 找到Heller部长 但却不能安全的救他出来 |
[12:16] | If that’s the case, | 如果是那样 |
[12:18] | would you authorize, in advance, | 你能批准我们 |
[12:20] | an all-out assault? | 进行全面进攻吗? |
[12:21] | The assumption being that the Secretary would not survive? | 也就是假设部长不会生还? |
[12:25] | Correct. | 是的 |
[12:28] | We’ll cross that bridge if the scenario presents itself. | 该出手时就出手 |
[12:32] | Yes, sir. | 好的 阁下 |
[12:34] | Good-bye, Erin. | 再见 Erin |
[12:42] | Manning. | |
[12:43] | Hey, Curtis. It’s Maryanne. | 嗨 Curtis 我是Maryanne |
[12:44] | Look, I know you’re busy with the Heller kidnapping. | 听着 我知道你正被劫持案搞得焦头烂额 |
[12:47] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[12:48] | My friend Aileen said you’re calling in | 我朋友Aileen说 |
[12:49] | level-five consultants today because you’re overloaded there. | 因为人手不够 你今天找来了五级顾问 |
[12:51] | We added some personnel because of the crisis. | 因为情况危急 所以我们增加了一些人员 |
[12:53] | She said you struck my name from the list. | 可是名单上没有我 |
[12:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:56] | You don’t meet the criteria, Maryanne. | 你不合格 Maryanne |
[12:58] | Don’t give me that, Curtis. | 别这样敷衍我 Curtis |
[13:00] | I have the qualifications and I have the clearance. | 我有资格而且有能力加入进来 |
[13:01] | Why’d you exclude me? | 为什么将我排除在外? |
[13:03] | All right, you want it straight? | 好吧 你要我直说吗? |
[13:04] | I don’t think we’d work very well together. | 我们不适合一起工作 |
[13:06] | Why? Because we slept together a few times | 为什么? 就因为我们在一起睡过 |
[13:08] | and you stopped calling me? | 你再也没有打电话来? |
[13:10] | I stopped calling you | 我不给你打电话 |
[13:11] | because I realized you were using me | 因为我意识到 |
[13:12] | to get ahead in your career. | 你在利用我来升职 |
[13:14] | That’s your interpretation, Curtis. | 那只是你的臆测 Curtis |
[13:15] | And you didn’t seem to have a problem with it at the time. | 你当时也没什么意见啊 |
[13:18] | I’m not going to have this conversation. | 谈话到此为止吧 |
[13:20] | Fine, I’ll have it with Erin Driscoll. | 好吧 我去跟Erin Driscoll谈 |
[13:21] | – Maryanne… – Consulting with CTU would be a huge opportunity | – Maryanne… – 与反恐局合作对我来说是一个 |
[13:24] | for me, Curtis. | 很好的机会 Curtis |
[13:25] | And I’m not going to let you get in the way | 我不会因为你觉得不自在 |
[13:27] | because you’re uncomfortable. | 而放弃加入的 |
[13:30] | Where should I post those FBI bulletins? | 把FBI的简报发到哪? |
[13:33] | At two-three. | 23号服务器 |
[13:49] | O’Brian. | |
[13:50] | Chloe, it’s me. Can you talk? | Chloe 是我 方便说话吗? |
[13:52] | Jack, what the hell happened with Andrew? | Jack Andrew那到底发生了什么? |
[13:53] | Someone got to him | 有人先我们一步 |
[13:54] | before we could pick him up. | 带走了他 |
[13:56] | Did you tell anyone at CTU | 你没告诉你他人 |
[13:57] | – where we were supposed to meet him? – No. | – 我们的会面地点吧? – 没有 |
[13:59] | What are you doing, Jack? | 你在干什么 Jack? |
[14:00] | Driscoll just announced | Driscoll刚才宣布 |
[14:01] | you’re operating outside her authority. | 你已经无权参与这个行动了 |
[14:03] | I don’t have a choice, | 我没得选 |
[14:04] | she’s not handling this the right way. | 她本来就处理的不对 |
[14:05] | – What if you’re wrong? – I’m not. | – 如果你是错的呢? – 我没错 |
[14:06] | This is the best chance we have of finding Secretary Heller. | 这是找到Heller部长最好的方法 |
[14:08] | Jack, if anything happens to Andrew… | Jack 保证Andrew别受什么伤害… |
[14:10] | Chloe, I’m doing the best I can, | Chloe 我会竭尽所能的 |
[14:12] | but right now our first priority is to find these terrorists. | 但现在我们的首要任务是找到那帮恐怖分子 |
[14:14] | So why are you calling me? | 你想要我做什么? |
[14:16] | The hostile’s headed towards the canyons. | 那个人开车去了峡谷那边 |
[14:17] | I’m going to need satellite surveillance | 我需要卫星监视系统追踪他 |
[14:19] | to help me track them without being seen. | 那样我就不会被发现了 |
[14:21] | You want me to steal satellite bandwidth from CTU, | 你想让我在不为人知的情况下盗取 |
[14:23] | – without anyone knowing? – Yes. | – 反恐局的频带宽度? – 是的 |
[14:24] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[14:26] | I’m on Orchard Road just north of the 14 | 我在Orchard路 14号公路的北边 |
[14:29] | about four miles east of Valencia. | 在Valencia以东约4英里 |
[14:33] | Okay, Caltrans has traffic cams in the area, | 好的 运输部这里有监视系统 |
[14:35] | but you will need satellite coverage | 但是在你接近峡谷的时候 |
[14:36] | once he gets closer to the canyons. | 就会需要卫星信号了 |
[14:38] | Call me back as soon as you’ve got the coverage. | 连接上卫星后 就给我打电话 |
[14:40] | – I’ll keep a private channel open. – I will. | – 我为你留一个专用频道 – 好的 |
[14:43] | Who was that? | 是谁? |
[14:44] | It was personal. | 只是个私人电话 |
[14:52] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对吗? |
[14:53] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[14:54] | Chloe’s acting kind of strange. | Chloe的举动有点奇怪 |
[14:56] | That’s nothing new. | 这不是什么新鲜事了 |
[15:10] | Hey, what do you need? | 嗨 有什么事吗? |
[15:11] | I just got off the phone | 我刚和 |
[15:13] | with Maryanne Taylor. | Maryanne Taylor通完电话 |
[15:15] | Erin, whatever she told you, | Erin 不管她说什么 |
[15:16] | it’s coming from a very disturbed place. | 都不一定正确的 |
[15:19] | That may be. | 也许吧 |
[15:20] | But she’s as qualified as any of the others | 可是她跟你今天带来的其他人一样 |
[15:22] | you brought in today. | 有能力胜任这个工作 |
[15:24] | I’m not comfortable working with her. | 我跟她在一起工作有点不适 |
[15:25] | That should be enough for you. | 这应该足够了吧 |
[15:27] | Normally it would be. | 正常情况下是如此 |
[15:28] | However, she mentioned that your pillow talk | 可是 她说你在她床上 |
[15:31] | included a synopsis of the new data mining protocols. | 泄露了我们搜集信息的新规则 |
[15:34] | That’s a lie. | 她胡说 |
[15:35] | If she got that information, | 她肯定是从其他人那 |
[15:37] | it was from someone else. | 得到消息的 |
[15:38] | Now she’s using it against me. | 现在拿来对付我 |
[15:40] | She knows details about the new UVX system. | 她对UVX系统的情况非常熟悉 |
[15:43] | That’s classified information. | 这是高度机密的信息 |
[15:46] | She could force us into a section one security reboot | 她可以让我们前功尽弃 |
[15:48] | and drag us through a six-month investigation. | 然后将我们拖入到一个长达6个月的调查之中 |
[15:50] | I don’t believe this. | 我不信 |
[15:52] | I asked her to come in. | 我要她加入 |
[15:55] | Deal with it. | 处理好这事 |
[15:59] | Do you have the results on Secretary Heller’s son yet? | Heller部长儿子那边有消息了吗? |
[16:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:06] | The polygraph makes clear he didn’t have any | 测谎仪显示 |
[16:08] | knowing involvement in his father’s kidnapping. | 他并没有参与他父亲的劫持案 |
[16:10] | But…? | 还有…? |
[16:12] | He’s still insisting | 他依然声称 |
[16:13] | he didn’t tell anyone | 他没告诉任何人 |
[16:14] | his father was coming to his house this morning. | 他父亲早上会来他那 |
[16:16] | The polygraph was inconclusive on that claim. | 这个陈述没有通过测谎仪 |
[16:19] | You think he’s lying? | 那你觉得他在撒谎了? |
[16:20] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[16:21] | Richard was the only one who knew | Richard是唯一一个知道 |
[16:23] | where his father would be this morning. | 他父亲早上会来的人 |
[16:25] | And he may have told someone about it. | 所以他可能告诉了其他人 |
[16:27] | Why would Richard protect somebody who’s betrayed him? | Richard为什么要保护背叛他的人呢? |
[16:31] | Because he’s too arrogant to believe that’s what’s happened. | 因为他太自大了 所以不相信这些既成的事实 |
[16:38] | It’ll take days to go through | 调查他的通话记录 |
[16:40] | his phone records. | 还需要一段时间 |
[16:41] | I want you to see | 你看看 |
[16:42] | if you can get the name out of him another way. | 能不能用其他办法撬开他的嘴 |
[16:44] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[16:46] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[16:49] | Erin, we’re not even sure if he’s guilty of anything. | Erin 我们还不能确定他是否有罪 |
[16:52] | This is how we’ll find out. | 所以我们才要刨根问底 |
[16:54] | Get started. | 去做吧 |
[17:40] | Did Father talk to you about Debbie? | 爸爸跟你说了Debbie的事吗? |
[17:43] | What about her? | 她怎么了? |
[17:48] | When Dad told me to take the briefcase to Omar… | 我去给Omar送箱子的时候… |
[17:53] | Debbie followed me. | Debbie跟踪了我 |
[17:54] | She didn’t know where I was going. | 她不知道我要去哪 |
[17:56] | She just wanted to talk. | 她只是想跟我说话而已 |
[17:58] | Debbie saw the warehouse where we’re holding Heller? | Debbie看到了关押Heller的那个仓库吗? |
[18:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:02] | But there wasn’t anything I could do about it. | 可当时我也没什么办法 |
[18:04] | You could have broken up with her months ago | 你应该像我和你父亲告诉你的那样 |
[18:07] | like your father and I told you to. | 几个月前就跟她分手 |
[18:09] | I know I made a mistake, | 我知道我错了 |
[18:10] | but Father found out she was with me | 可是爸爸知道她跟踪我以后 |
[18:11] | and now he wants me to get her over here. | 让我打电话叫她来这 |
[18:13] | You know what that means. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[18:15] | If he thinks | 如果他认为 |
[18:16] | there’s the slightest chance | 她肯能会毁掉我们的计划 |
[18:18] | she could expose what we’re doing… | 即使可能性很小… |
[18:23] | I didn’t realize you felt so strongly about her. | 我没想到你会这么在乎她 |
[18:29] | She’s not going | 她不会 |
[18:30] | to mess anything up, I swear to you. | 毁掉我们的计划的 我发誓 |
[18:38] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我干什么? |
[18:40] | Talk to him. | 跟他谈谈 |
[18:42] | He’ll listen to you. | 他会听你说话的 |
[18:45] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[18:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:50] | Your father’s on his way to a meeting. | 你爸爸已经去开会了 |
[18:53] | I’ll try to reach him. | 我尽量联系他 |
[19:00] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[19:23] | When can I get out of here? | 什么时候放我出去? |
[19:24] | Secure him. | 把他捆起来 |
[19:28] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你们到底在干什么?! |
[19:30] | Get your hands off me! | 别碰我! |
[19:43] | Who else knew your father | 还有谁知道 |
[19:44] | would be at your house this morning? | 你父亲今早会去你那? |
[19:46] | I told you, no one. | 我告诉你了 没人知道 |
[19:58] | What, are you crazy? | 干什么 你们疯了吗? |
[19:59] | This works on the neurotransmitter level. | 这个神经传递素 |
[20:02] | It makes every nerve ending in your body | 会让你身体的每个神经末梢 |
[20:04] | feel like it’s on fire. | 感觉像是火烧一般 |
[20:05] | You’re bluffing. | 你在吓唬我 |
[20:06] | You know you can’t get away with this. | 你们不能这样做 |
[20:08] | And by the time you’re released, | 等你被放出去了 |
[20:10] | the mark on your arm will be gone. | 此刑不在身上留下任何印记 |
[20:11] | It’ll just be your word against mine. | 你没证据控告我 |
[20:14] | My father is the Secretary of Defense, for God’s sake. | 老天啊 我父亲可是国防部长 |
[20:16] | I thought you hated him. | 你不是讨厌他吗 |
[20:17] | Now he’s dear old dad? | 现在又成你亲爱的老爸了? |
[20:25] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[20:26] | Somebody! | 来人啊! |
[20:27] | Please! | 拜托! |
[20:28] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[20:36] | Stop. | 慢 |
[21:01] | I can’t do it, Erin. | 我不能这样做 Erin |
[21:03] | I’m not going to let Eric work on Richard Heller. | 我不会让Eric给Richard Heller注射的 |
[21:05] | – Why not? – Maybe he’s protecting a friend, | – 为什么? – 或许他在保护一个朋友 |
[21:08] | but he wasn’t knowingly involved with the terrorist. | 而且不能确定他与恐怖分子有牵连 |
[21:10] | It’s an inappropriate use of force. | 这是滥用刑罚 |
[21:12] | I gave you an order. | 我给过你命令了 |
[21:15] | Then give it to me in writing, Erin. | 拿给我一份书面的吧 Erin |
[21:16] | What are you suggesting, Curtis, | 你到底是什么意思 Curtis |
[21:18] | – that we release him? – No. | – 放了他吗? – 不 |
[21:20] | I’ve seen good results with sensory disorientation. | 有一种让感官混乱的药物 |
[21:22] | Cut off his sight, saturate his auditory. | 能让他暂时失去视力和听力 |
[21:25] | It’s noninvasive. | 且对身体无害 |
[21:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:30] | Try it. | 试试 |
[21:33] | Yes? | 你好? |
[21:35] | I just spoke with Behrooz. | Behrooz刚找过我 |
[21:36] | He told me about the problem with his girlfriend. | 他给我说了那个女孩得事 |
[21:39] | He’s very upset, Navi. | 他很心烦 Navi |
[21:40] | That’s what concerns me. | 我正担心这个 |
[21:42] | He has feelings for this girl, despite what he tells us. | 尽管他没明说 但他跟那个女孩的感情很深 |
[21:45] | Now she’s seen the warehouse. | 现在她又看到了那个仓库 |
[21:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:48] | It’s very troubling. | 这有点棘手 |
[21:49] | I told him to get her over to the house | 我让他叫那个女孩过来 |
[21:52] | so we can question her. Did he make the call? | 我们就可以问问清楚了 他打电话了吗? |
[21:54] | No, he asked me to talk to you instead. | 没有 他让我跟你谈谈 |
[21:56] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[21:59] | Go upstairs. | 上楼去 |
[22:00] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[22:01] | Are you talking to Father? | 你在跟爸爸说话吗? |
[22:03] | I’ll talk to you soon. | 回头再打给你 |
[22:04] | You’ll take care of this? | 你来处理这件事吗? |
[22:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:11] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[22:13] | Do I still have to call Debbie and get her over here? | 我还要叫Debbie过来吗? |
[22:17] | No. | 不了 |
[22:25] | Thank you, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[22:42] | I’m going to pull over soon, and we’re going to talk, | 一会我就停车 我们谈谈 |
[22:44] | okay? | 行吗? |
[22:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:50] | There’s some things I need you to know. | 有些事情你必须知道 |
[22:55] | Today is not about me or you. | 这不是你和我的个人恩怨 |
[22:58] | It’s about something bigger. | 而是关于一些更重要的事情 |
[23:02] | What I need to know with certainty, | 我想明确的知道 |
[23:04] | is that whatever you saw on the Internet | 你在互联网上看见的 |
[23:06] | will not interfere with what we have planned. | 没有阻碍我们的计划 |
[23:09] | You have to convince me of that. | 这件事你得说清楚 |
[23:59] | Yeah? | 你好? |
[24:01] | It’s going to be a while on the satellite. | 卫星还要花一点时间 |
[24:02] | Ever since Heller was taken, the load is through the roof. | Heller被抓以后 我们这人手已经严重不足了 |
[24:05] | – How much longer? – I’m not sure yet. | – 还要多久? – 还不确定 |
[24:06] | What is your current position exactly? | 告诉我你现在的准确位置? |
[24:08] | I need it to update the request. | 我需要不断更新请求 |
[24:10] | Suspect pulled over just past mile marker 31. | 嫌犯停靠在了31英里标志处 |
[24:12] | What did he get off for? There’s nothing there. | 他在那停车干嘛? 那没什么啊 |
[24:14] | I don’t know, Chloe. I’ve got to go! | 我不知道 我要挂了! |
[24:16] | Get back to me as soon as you’ve got the satellite coverage. | 卫星弄好后就给我打电话 |
[25:28] | Jack, I’m watching this. | Jack 我看到他们了 |
[25:30] | How? | 怎么看到的? |
[25:31] | On Caltrans’ traffic cam. | 通过Caltrans公路的监视器 |
[25:32] | You’ve got to stop this. | 你必须阻止他们 |
[25:34] | If I intercede right now, we lose our opportunity | 如果现在贸然行动 |
[25:35] | to find Secretary Heller. | 我们就失去了找到Heller部长的机会了 |
[25:38] | What did you tell CTU? | 你对反恐局说什么了? |
[25:39] | That someone was preparing to distribute | 有人正在互联网上 |
[25:41] | some kind of positioning code on the Internet. | 大规模的传播恶意代码 |
[25:43] | What else? | 没了吗? |
[25:44] | I tried to dig deeper, | 我试着更深入的去解读 |
[25:46] | but everything was in some kind of Arabic. | 可很多代码都是用阿拉伯语编辑的 |
[25:48] | I couldn’t read it. | 我看不懂 |
[25:51] | That’s all you told CTU? | 你告诉反恐局的就这么多吗? |
[25:53] | Yes. I promise. | 是的 我保证 |
[25:58] | Ah! | 啊! |
[25:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[26:01] | Jack, stop them, just stop them. | Jack 阻止他们 快去阻止他们 |
[26:05] | That’s all I know. I swear, I promise. | 我知道的就这么多 我发誓 |
[26:07] | Please, just don’t hit me anymore. | 求求你们 别再打我了 |
[26:10] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[26:20] | I talked to the programmer. | 我跟那个程序员说过话了 |
[26:22] | I don’t think there’s a problem. | 我想问题不大 |
[26:23] | He didn’t tell CTU enough | 他告诉反恐局的 |
[26:24] | for them to be able to stop us. | 还不足以影响我们的计划 |
[26:26] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[26:27] | Yes. He only got a brief glimpse of the code. | 是的 他只是匆匆看了那些代码一眼 |
[26:29] | He was never logged on to our server. | 他没有登入我们的服务器 |
[26:32] | I need you here. Get back on the road. | 这里需要你 赶快来吧 |
[26:34] | Have them see what else they can find out, | 把那个家伙交给其他人好了 看还能问出点什么 |
[26:36] | and then get rid of the body. | 然后干掉他 |
[26:38] | I will see you soon. | 回见 |
[26:48] | Chloe, how do you open a secure pipe to Division? | Chloe 怎样给分局开一个安全通道进来? |
[26:51] | Ask Edgar. | 问Edgar |
[26:52] | I did. He’s busy. | 我问了 他很忙 |
[26:53] | Well, I’m busy, too. | 我现在也很忙 |
[26:54] | Why are you always so impatient with everybody? | 你为什么对人总这么不耐烦? |
[26:56] | Not everybody, just you. Now please go away. | 不是所有人 只是你 现在 请你走开 |
[27:00] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[27:08] | Jack, what’s happening? | Jack 怎么了? |
[27:09] | The hostile’s moving. I’ve got to follow him. | 目标离开了 我得跟着他 |
[27:11] | Jack, you can’t leave | Jack 你不能离开 |
[27:12] | Andrew there, they’ll kill him. | Andrew还在那 他们会杀了他的 |
[27:14] | Jack? | |
[27:15] | Jack, please. | Jack 拜托 |
[27:17] | Jack. | |
[27:52] | Jack? | |
[27:56] | Jack? | |
[27:58] | Yeah. | 我在 |
[27:59] | Is Andrew alive? | Andrew还活着吗? |
[28:02] | Yes. Dispatch an ambulance to this location. | 是的 叫一辆救护车过来 |
[28:05] | Get me the damn satellite coverage! | 把那该死的卫星给我设置好! |
[28:32] | That’s right, just off the road next to the 31-mile marker. | 对 就在31号公路路标附近 |
[28:35] | Please get there as fast as you can. | 请尽快赶过去 |
[28:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[29:48] | When the trial begins, | 一旦审判开始 |
[29:50] | you may have an opportunity to escape. | 你就有机会逃走了 |
[29:54] | You have to take it, even if it’s dangerous. | 即使很危险 但别放过这个机会 |
[29:59] | Maybe we’ll have a chance before then. | 或许审判开始之前我们就能得救了 |
[30:02] | They’re never going to take their eyes off of me. | 他们不会对我放松警惕的 |
[30:05] | It has to be when their attention | 等他们的注意力转移的审判上来时 |
[30:08] | is on the trial. | 就有机会了 |
[30:11] | I don’t want to get out of here without… | 我不想丢下你一个人在这… |
[30:13] | Forget about me. | 别管我 |
[30:15] | You have to take every chance. | 你必须抓住每个机会 |
[30:18] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[30:20] | Dad, I I… I ca… | 爸爸 我 我… 我… |
[30:22] | Yes, you can. You can. | 是的 你可以 你能行 |
[30:24] | I want you to live | 我希望你 |
[30:26] | your life, a full life. | 好好的活下去 快乐的生活 |
[30:30] | I want you to have a family. | 你要有个幸福的家庭 |
[30:34] | That’s all I care about. | 这是我唯一在乎的 |
[30:37] | You’re my baby. | 你是我的孩子 |
[30:43] | I can’t do it. | 我不能 |
[30:44] | Yes, you can. You can do it. | 不 你能 你能做到 |
[30:47] | Come on now. | 别哭了 |
[31:15] | Chloe, you want me to get that? | Chloe 要我替你接吗? |
[31:17] | No. | 不用 |
[31:18] | O’Brian. | |
[31:19] | Chloe, it’s me. | Chloe 是我 |
[31:20] | I was just looking at the C.H.P. dispatch report. | 我刚才看到C.H.P发回的消息 |
[31:23] | Andrew is in really bad shape. | Andrew伤的很重 |
[31:26] | I will never forgive you. | 我不会原谅你的 |
[31:27] | Do you hear me? | 你听见了吗? |
[31:29] | Chloe, I understand how you feel, but you’ve | Chloe 我理解你的心情 |
[31:30] | got to think through this clearly. | 可是你得看清现在的形势 |
[31:31] | We have terrorists on U.S. soil. | 恐怖分子在我们的国土上肆意妄为 |
[31:33] | They’ve bombed a train, and they’ve kidnapped | 他们炸掉火车 |
[31:35] | the Secretary of Defense. | 劫持国防部长 |
[31:37] | Right now our only chance is to follow this hostile and hope | 现在我们唯一的机会就是跟着这个人 |
[31:39] | that he leads us to Secretary Heller. | 希望他能带我去Heller部长那 |
[31:41] | No, I’m not listening to you anymore. This is over. | 不 我不会再听你的了 就此结束了 |
[31:44] | – I’m going to Driscoll. No, you won’t. – Chloe, because you know I’m right. | – 我要去跟Driscoll汇报 – 不 Chloe 你知道我是对的 |
[31:47] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[31:49] | Chloe, if you didn’t believe in what I was doing, | Chloe 如果你认为我不对 |
[31:52] | you’d have turned me in already. | 你早就揭发我了 |
[32:01] | I hate that this is happening. | 我不想看到发生了这些事 |
[32:03] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[32:04] | Chloe, I can’t do this without you. | Chloe 我不能没有你的帮助 |
[32:07] | I need your help to stop them. | 我需要你的帮助来阻止他们 |
[32:11] | Chloe. | |
[32:12] | What? | 什么? |
[32:13] | Are you with me? | 你站在我这边吗? |
[32:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:20] | I’ll call you as soon as I have the satellite. | 连上卫星我就给你打电话 |
[32:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:24] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[32:36] | Miss Driscoll, | Driscoll夫人 |
[32:37] | this is Maryanne Taylor. | 这是Maryanne Taylor |
[32:38] | – Thank you. – Hi, Miss Taylor. | – 谢谢 – 嗨 Taylor小姐 |
[32:40] | I’m very excited to have this opportunity to help you here. | 很高兴能帮上你们 |
[32:44] | Hello, Curtis. | 你好 Curtis |
[32:45] | Maryanne. | |
[32:46] | Curtis, take Maryanne to an empty station, | Curtis 给Maryanne找个空的办公桌 |
[32:48] | and get her started | 让她从数据 |
[32:49] | on the data sorts. | 归类做起 |
[32:54] | Let’s go. | 跟我来 |
[32:58] | You’ll be working over here. | 你以后会在这里工作 |
[33:01] | You know, Curtis, I didn’t want | 你知道 Curtis 我不想 |
[33:02] | to go over your head, but you left me no choice. | 多说 可你让我别无选择 |
[33:05] | Is that so? | 是这样吗? |
[33:07] | I’ll let it go if you will. | 你愿意的话我会忘记的 |
[33:09] | Get to work, Maryanne. | 去工作吧 Maryanne |
[33:24] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[33:26] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了? |
[33:27] | What are you working on? | 你在干什么? |
[33:29] | Division protocol manifest. | 整理区域协议 |
[33:32] | I need you to build a firewall around station four. | 我要你给4号工作站设置防火墙 |
[33:35] | Who’s that? | 她是谁? |
[33:37] | Her name is Maryanne. | 她叫Maryanne |
[33:38] | I just want to make sure | 我只是想确保 |
[33:39] | she doesn’t stray outside | 她没有干 |
[33:40] | the area of her assignment. | 工作以外的事 |
[33:41] | Fine. | 好的 |
[33:46] | – O’Brian. – Chloe, what’s going on? | – O’Brian – Chloe 怎么样了? |
[33:48] | I don’t think I can do this, Jack. | 我觉得我不能再做了 Jack |
[33:49] | Why, what’s the matter? | 为什么 怎么了? |
[33:50] | Curtis has me spread too thin, | Curtis刚给了我个任务 |
[33:52] | and I’ve got to get you a satellite | 在人员短缺的情况下 |
[33:54] | on an overloaded system. | 我还得帮你传输卫星信号 |
[33:55] | I need more time. We don’t have more time. | – 我需要时间 – 没时间了 |
[33:57] | In five minutes we’re going to be coming up | 5分钟后 我们就到11号公路了 |
[33:59] | on Route 11. It’s a two-lane road. | 那是双车道公路 |
[34:00] | We’ll be the only cars for miles. | 几英里内就我们两辆车 |
[34:01] | There’s no way I can follow him | 那样的话 |
[34:03] | without being seen. | 他肯定会发现我的 |
[34:05] | All right. I think I know | 好吧 我会尽快 |
[34:07] | a way I can speed this up. | 尽量快点 |
[34:09] | I’ll get back to you. | 回头再打给你 |
[34:33] | Chloe, the satellite subsystem tanked | Chloe 卫星子系统瘫痪了 |
[34:35] | and Driscoll wants these updates, like, now. | Driscoll要你立刻更新 |
[34:37] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[34:47] | I hope Driscoll doesn’t get too upset. | 希望Driscoll能控制好她的脾气 |
[34:48] | She really overreacts sometimes. | 她经常反应过度 |
[34:50] | Oh, this happened to me a few days ago. | 哦 几天前我也遇到了这种情况 |
[34:52] | You can retrieve all your files | 你可以在自动备份服务器的房间里 |
[34:54] | from the auto backups in the server room. | 找到你需要的资料 |
[34:56] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[35:19] | Yeah? | 你好? |
[35:20] | All right, I managed to steal you a block of time, | 好了 我给你争取到了时间 |
[35:22] | but there’s no continuous coverage | 但是卫星信号无法持续 |
[35:24] | in the area you’re in. | 覆盖你所在的区域 |
[35:25] | I’ll have to order a reposition. | 我得重新设置一下地址指令 |
[35:27] | Fine, then do it. Hold on. | 好 去做吧 先别挂 |
[35:28] | Looks like we’re catching a break. | 看样子我们有时间了 |
[35:30] | He’s pulling into a gas station. | 他进了一家加油站 |
[35:32] | I hope he stays there a while, | 希望他多呆一会 |
[35:34] | ’cause this is going to take some time. | 这样我们的时间就够了 |
[35:36] | Get back to me as soon as you got it. | 弄好以后给我回电话 |
[35:37] | Okay, I will. | 好的 |
[36:03] | – You’re Edgar, right? – Yeah. | – 你是Edgar吗? – 是的 |
[36:06] | Hi, I’m Maryanne Taylor. | 嗨 我是Maryanne Taylor |
[36:07] | Erin Driscoll asked me to come in | Erin Driscoll让我来 |
[36:09] | and help on data logistics. | 协助你们管理数据 |
[36:10] | Yeah, I heard something about that. Hi. | 是的 我听说了 |
[36:12] | Hi. So, um, can you do me a favor? | 那么 你能帮我一下忙吗? |
[36:14] | A favor? | 帮忙? |
[36:16] | Yeah, you know, everyone’s really busy | 是的 你看 大家都很忙 |
[36:18] | and I just feel like I’d be more useful | 如果我对今天发生的事有个了解 |
[36:19] | if I had an overall on what’s going on today. | 我做起事来会更有效率的 |
[36:21] | The Secretary of Defense has been kidnapped. | 国防部长被绑架了 |
[36:24] | I know that. I mean tactically. | 我知道 我是说技术方面的 |
[36:26] | I really don’t have time for this. I’m a little busy. | 我真的没时间了 我很忙 |
[36:27] | Why don’t you just give me | 你捡重点说 |
[36:29] | the main points, okay? | 行吗? |
[36:30] | All right, we think Jack Bauer | 好吧 我们认为Jack Bauer |
[36:32] | is following one of the terrorists. | 正在追踪其中一名恐怖分子 |
[36:33] | – We think? – Yeah, it’s a little loose right now. | – 认为? – 是的 不过还不确定 |
[36:35] | He’s off on his own doing this, and we can’t find him. | 他现在单独行动了 我们联系不上他 |
[36:37] | I thought Bauer didn’t even work here anymore. | 我以为Bauer已经不在这工作了 |
[36:39] | He doesn’t. | 他是不再这工作 |
[36:41] | Driscoll gave him the authority to do this one thing. | Driscoll只授予了他执行此行动的权利 |
[36:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:44] | Thanks, Edgar. | 谢谢你 Edgar |
[37:34] | Richard… | |
[37:37] | how long do you think it’s been? | 你感觉有多长时间了? |
[37:39] | What? | 什么? |
[37:41] | How long do you think you’ve been sitting here like this? | 你觉得你坐在这多长时间了? |
[37:47] | Three, four hours. | 三四个小时了吧 |
[37:55] | It’s been less than 30 minutes. | 还不到30分钟 |
[37:58] | Time is the first thing you lose track of | 你失去感官判断后 |
[38:00] | with sensory disorientation. | 第一个受到影响的就是时间感 |
[38:01] | And it only gets worse. | 这只会越来越糟 |
[38:04] | This is illegal! | 你们这是犯法! |
[38:06] | You can’t keep me here. | 你们不能这样对我 |
[38:09] | You’ll be here until you tell me what I need to know. | 告诉我们想知道的就放了你 |
[38:11] | I told you everything I know! | 该说的我都说了! |
[38:14] | Your father was kidnapped by terrorists. | 你的父亲被恐怖分子劫持了 |
[38:16] | Our polygraph analysis tells us that you’re hiding something | 测谎仪显示你还有所隐瞒 |
[38:18] | that might help us find him. | 这隐瞒了线索 |
[38:20] | Just tell me what it is | 告诉我是什么 |
[38:22] | and all this stops. | 一切就会结束 |
[38:25] | You’re not going to do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[38:26] | If you don’t care enough about your father | 如果你不关心你父亲的死活 |
[38:28] | to tell me what I need to know, | 并且闭口不言 |
[38:29] | I’ll get it out of you this way. | 那我就不得不这样做了 |
[38:43] | You’re not going to do this! | 你不能这么做! |
[38:45] | Please! | 求你了! |
[38:47] | No! | 不! |
[38:49] | You’re not going to do this! | 不要这么做! |
[38:58] | Stop it! Stop it! | 停下! 停下! |
[39:17] | O’Brian. | |
[39:18] | What’s your time frame on the reposition? | 你还要弄多久? |
[39:19] | Suspect’s going to be headed back out on the road | 疑犯随时可能走掉 |
[39:21] | any minute. My request’s still in the queue. | 说不准 我的请求还等待中 |
[39:23] | Chloe, we’ve got to get that satellite coverage up and running now. | Chloe 必须马上设置好卫星信号 |
[39:25] | There’s nothing I can do. You’re going to have to find | 我现在也无能为力 你要想法 |
[39:27] | a way to keep him from getting back on the road. | 拖住他 给我争取点时间 |
[39:29] | – It’s going to take as long as it takes. – Just hurry. | – 这说不准要多长时间 – 你尽快吧 |
[39:31] | Okay, I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[39:44] | Why is Debbie here? | 为什么Debbie会来? |
[39:46] | What did you do? | 你做什么了? |
[39:48] | I called her and asked her to come over. | 我打电话让她过来 |
[39:51] | You said that you would help me. | 你说了会帮我的 |
[39:53] | That you talked to Father. | 你不是跟我父亲谈过了吗 |
[39:55] | Your father’s right. | 你父亲是对的 |
[39:56] | We need to find out who she told about this morning. | 我们必须知道今早的事他都告诉谁了 |
[39:59] | I told you she didn’t see anything! | 给你说了她什么都没看见! |
[40:01] | Then there shouldn’t be any problem. | 那就不会有什么事了 |
[40:02] | What did you say to her? | 你跟她说什么了? |
[40:04] | I told her | 我告诉她 |
[40:05] | that I was concerned about the two of you | 我很关心你们两个的事 |
[40:07] | and that I wanted to help. | 我想帮点忙 |
[40:09] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[40:10] | Behrooz, | |
[40:11] | you know what’s at stake. | 你知道计划面临危险 |
[40:14] | You do as you’re told, understand? | 照计划说的做 明白吗? |
[40:25] | Debbie, thank you for coming. | Debbie 谢谢你能来 |
[40:28] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[40:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:32] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[40:36] | Debbie, please. | Debbie 别客气 |
[40:40] | Make yourself comfortable in the living room. | 随便点 |
[40:42] | I’ll make tea. | 我去泡茶 |
[40:50] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[40:52] | I’m glad your mom called. | 很高兴你妈妈叫我过来 |
[40:54] | If she and your dad have problems | 如果你爸妈反对我们交往 |
[40:55] | with us being together, we should talk about it. | 我们应该谈谈 |
[40:58] | Debbie… | |
[40:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[41:02] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[41:03] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不该来的 |
[41:07] | Why do you always say things like that? | 你为什么总这么说? |
[41:39] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[41:42] | O’Brian. | |
[41:43] | Chloe, what’s your bottom line? Am I going to have | Chloe 给我个时间吧? 再过一两分钟 |
[41:45] | satellite coverage in the next minute or two? | 卫星信号能到位吗? |
[41:47] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 抱歉 Jack |
[41:48] | It’s going to take at least another five. | 还要至少5分钟 |
[41:51] | That’s too long. That’s the best I can do. | – 太久了 – 我能做的就这么多了 |
[41:52] | Damn it. I’m going to have to figure out a way to keep this guy here. | 该死 我想法拖住这个家伙 |
[41:55] | Keep working on it. Okay, I will. | – 你继续 – 好的 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 都把手给我举起来! 你 不许动! |