时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | In three hours, | 3小时之内 |
[00:22] | Heller will be tried for war crimes against humanity. | Heller将会因为反人类战争罪而被审判 |
[00:24] | If he is proven guilty, | 如果他被证明是有罪的 |
[00:26] | he will be executed in accordance with our laws. | 我们将会依照自己的法律处决他 |
[00:28] | When the trial begins, | 审判一开始 |
[00:30] | you may have an opportunity to escape. | 你就有机会逃走了 |
[00:33] | You have to take it, | 不要错过 |
[00:34] | even if it’s dangerous. | 即使很危险 |
[00:36] | When Dad told me to take the briefcase to Omar, | 我去给Omar送箱子的时候 |
[00:39] | Debbie followed me. | Debbie跟踪了我 |
[00:41] | Debbie saw the warehouse | Debbie看见了 |
[00:43] | where we’re holding Heller? | 关押Heller的那个仓库吗? |
[00:45] | Yes. But father found out she was with me, | 是的 爸爸发现她和我在一起 |
[00:46] | and now he wants me to get her over here. | 现在他要我叫她过来 |
[00:48] | You know what that means. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[00:49] | Debbie, thank you for coming. | Debbie 谢谢你能来 |
[00:52] | Sure. | 没关系 |
[00:53] | I need you to build a fire wall | 给4号工作站 |
[00:55] | around Station Four. | 设置一个防火墙 |
[00:56] | Who’s that? | 她是谁? |
[00:57] | Her name’s Maryanne. | 她叫Maryanne |
[00:58] | I just want to make sure | 我只是想确保 |
[00:59] | she doesn’t stray outside | 她没有 |
[01:01] | – the area of her assignment. – Fine. | – 干工作以外的事 – 好的 |
[01:02] | Listen to me. The terrorists have just announced | 听我说 恐怖分子声称 |
[01:04] | that they are going to try | 他们将会在3个小时之内 |
[01:05] | and execute Heller in less than three hours. | 审判并处决Heller |
[01:07] | Bring the man in now. | 马上带他回来 |
[01:09] | I don’t think that’s the right call. | 我不认为这是个正确的办法 |
[01:10] | I believe that if I follow them, they’re going to lead me | 我确信如果我跟着那个人 就会找到 |
[01:12] | to Secretary Heller and the men who kidnapped him. | 劫持Heller部长的那帮人 |
[01:14] | Jack Bauer is no longer cooperating | Jack Bauer已无权参与这次 |
[01:15] | with this investigation. | 调查了 |
[01:17] | All departments need to be working on the location | 所有的部门务须 |
[01:19] | and capture of Jack Bauer | 尽快找出他们的位置 |
[01:20] | and the hostile that he’s tracking now. | 然后抓住他们 |
[01:22] | Right now, our first priority is to find these terrorists. | 目前 我们的首要任务是找到那帮恐怖分子 |
[01:24] | I’m going to need satellite surveillance | 我需要卫星监视系统来帮我追踪疑犯 |
[01:26] | to help me track them without being seen. | 那样我就不会被发现了 |
[01:27] | You want me to steal | 你要我在不为人知的情况下 |
[01:29] | satellite bandwidth from CTU without anyone knowing? | 窃取反恐局的频带宽度吗? |
[01:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:32] | Am I going to have satellite coverage | 一两分钟内卫星信号 |
[01:35] | in the next minute or two? | 能设置好吗? |
[01:37] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 抱歉 Jack |
[01:38] | It’s going to take at least another five. | 至少还需要5分钟 |
[01:40] | I’m going to have to figure out a way to keep this guy here. | 我来想办法拖住那个家伙 |
[01:42] | Keep working on it. | 你继续 |
[01:43] | Everybody put your hands up now. You… don’t move! | 都把手给我举起来 你 别动! 以下事件发生于上午10点到11点之间 |
[01:54] | Slowly, move back to the corner. | 慢慢的退到墙角去 |
[02:06] | Everybody just stay calm. | 大家不要惊慌 |
[02:09] | You’ll be out of here | 乖乖听我的话 |
[02:10] | before you know it. | 就放你们走 |
[02:17] | You… | 你… |
[02:18] | hop up on the counter, | 站到柜台上 |
[02:20] | black out that camera. | 把那个摄像头堵住 |
[02:26] | Anybody else working in the back? | 后面还有其他人吗? |
[02:27] | Put your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[02:30] | Move over there with the others. | 过去跟其他人呆在一起 |
[02:32] | Now! | 马上! |
[02:47] | You have any IDs on the other two? | 知道其他两人的身份吗? |
[02:49] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[02:50] | If I did, I’d tell you. | 如果知道了 我会告诉你 |
[02:52] | I’ll keep you updated. | 我会随时联系你的 |
[02:53] | Thank you. Yeah, please do. | 谢谢 好吧 随你便 |
[02:55] | Briefing in five minutes. | 5分钟后做一次简报 |
[02:57] | County just reported that Andrew Paige | 当地政府刚打来电话说Andrew Paige |
[02:59] | was taken into their ER in critical condition. | 的情况很危急 |
[03:01] | Paige? The programmer Jack | Paige? Jack去接的那个 |
[03:03] | went to pick up? | 程序员? |
[03:04] | That’s not all. | 这还不算完 |
[03:06] | The bodies of two unidentified Middle Eastern men | 现场还找到两名不明身份 |
[03:08] | were found at the site, gunshot wounds. | 的中东人 死于枪伤 |
[03:10] | Bauer must have done that to save the kid. | 肯定是为了救那个孩子 Bauer出手了 |
[03:12] | Where did they find all this? | 他们在哪发现的? |
[03:14] | Moore Park. | Moore公园 |
[03:15] | It’s getting out of control. | 事情越来越难以控制了 |
[03:17] | We lose an agent, | 我们失去了一名探员 |
[03:18] | now one of our only witnesses has been disabled. | 现在唯一的目击者又重伤昏迷 |
[03:20] | What about the hostile and Bauer? | Bauer和劫持犯呢? |
[03:21] | Still at large. | 杳无音讯 |
[03:23] | All right. We have less than three hours | 知道了 离Heller被当众处决 |
[03:25] | before Heller is executed in front of the country. | 只有不到3个小时了 |
[03:28] | Maybe we shouldn’t concentrate everything on Bauer, | 也许现在改把Bauer的事放一放了 |
[03:31] | and pursue other leads. | 去找找其它线索 |
[03:32] | Except for Heller’s son, we have | 只要Heller的儿子不开口 |
[03:33] | no other leads. I want all tactical teams | 我们就无从着手 我要所有的部门 |
[03:36] | working on finding Bauer and the hostile. | 都去寻找Bauer和那名疑犯 |
[03:38] | You got it. | 你明白了吗 |
[03:40] | Keep moving back towards the corner. | 退到角落里去 |
[03:42] | Move! | 快点! |
[03:43] | Everybody get down on the ground. | 都给我蹲到地上 |
[03:45] | Lady, get down on the floor! | 夫人 蹲下! |
[03:46] | – Take it easy. – Shut up! | – 放松 – 闭嘴! |
[03:48] | You want to get through this, lady, | 小姐 你要是想平安离开 |
[03:49] | you listen to me. You understand? | 就得听我的 明白吗? |
[03:50] | Get down on the floor now! | 马上蹲下! |
[03:52] | I want your wallets and your cell phones. | 把你们的手机和钱包都拿来 |
[03:55] | Make it quick. | 快点 |
[03:58] | Where’s your cell phone? | 你的手机呢? |
[04:00] | I don’t have one. | 我没手机 |
[04:01] | Where’s your cell phone? | 手机在哪? |
[04:12] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[04:13] | – You some kind of cop? – No. | – 你是警察? – 不是 |
[04:15] | What do you need this for? | 那你带枪干嘛? |
[04:16] | Protection. | 自卫 |
[04:19] | I get my money, no one gets hurt. | 大家听着 我只求财 |
[04:21] | Do I make myself clear? | 清楚了吗? |
[04:25] | You, in the cap. What’s your name? | 你 店主 你叫什么名字? |
[04:27] | Doug. | |
[04:28] | Doug, give me your keys. | Doug 把钥匙给我 |
[04:32] | Which one of these opens the front door? | 哪把钥匙是前门的? |
[04:34] | – Which one!? – The brass one. | – 哪把!? – 那把铜的 |
[04:51] | Hi. I’m sorry. We’ve got an electrical problem | 不好意思 我们这里线路有问题 |
[04:53] | with the store. We’re closed right now. | 现在要关门 |
[04:55] | I just need a pack of cigarettes. | 我只是要买一包香烟 |
[04:57] | I’m sorry. You’re going to have to go | 抱歉 你得去 |
[04:58] | to the gas station across the street. | 街那边的加油站买了 |
[05:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:25] | O’Brian. | |
[05:26] | The satellite up yet? | 卫星还没弄好吗? |
[05:27] | No. I have to reposition | 没 我一边弄 |
[05:28] | without Driscoll noticing. | 一边还得防着Driscoll |
[05:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[05:30] | I’m at a Mercury Mart in Solmas. | 我在Solmas的一个超市里 |
[05:32] | I had to stage a robbery | 我不得不用抢劫的方法 |
[05:33] | – to keep the hostile in place. – What? | – 来拖住那个家伙 – 什么? |
[05:34] | It was the only way I could stop him | 只有这样 |
[05:36] | from getting back on the road. | 我才能拖住他 |
[05:37] | How much longer? | 还需要多久? |
[05:38] | It’s going to take ten minutes. | 10分钟 |
[05:39] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[05:40] | Chloe, please hurry. | Chloe 快点好吗 |
[05:42] | – I’ll get back to you. – Chloe? | – 回头打给你 – Chloe? |
[05:45] | Driscoll’s called a briefing. | Driscoll要我们去做简报 |
[05:46] | I’ll be there in a couple minutes. | 我马上来 |
[05:48] | Chloe, now. | Chloe 现在就来 |
[06:02] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[06:04] | To a briefing. | 作简报 |
[06:05] | Should I be in there? | 我要去吗? |
[06:06] | No. | 不用 |
[06:09] | Hi. I’m Maryanne. I’m helping out today. | 嗨 我是Maryanne 今天过来协助你们工作 |
[06:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:12] | And you are? | 那么你是? |
[06:13] | This is Chloe O’Brian, | 这是Chloe O’Brian |
[06:15] | our senior sys tech. | 我们的高级技术人员 |
[06:16] | She doesn’t have time to chat either, Maryanne. | 她现在很忙 Maryanne |
[06:19] | It’s nice to meet you, Chloe. | 见到你很高兴 Chloe |
[06:22] | As some of you know, about an hour ago, | 你们已经知道了 大约1小时前 |
[06:24] | a hostile abducted a witness in this case… | 一名恐怖分子劫走了这个案件的一个目击证人… |
[06:26] | – Andrew Paige. – Do we have any idea | – Andrew Paige – 知道那个人 |
[06:28] | where this hostile is now? | 的下落了吗? |
[06:29] | No, but we have general direction of travel. | 还没有 可是大体的方位能够确定 |
[06:32] | County Emergency Services just called this in. | 当地的急救服务处刚送来了这个 |
[06:34] | His best route of escape is the freeway. | 他最佳的逃跑路线是高速公路 |
[06:36] | He’ll likely dump his vehicle | 他可能会丢弃自己的车 |
[06:38] | and try to hijack another one. | 并抢劫另外一辆 |
[06:40] | This is Andrew Paige. | 这是Andrew Paige |
[06:44] | He was apparently tortured, and about to be killed, | 很明显受过严重的折磨 而且差点被杀 |
[06:48] | when, it seems, Jack Bauer intervened. | 貌似是Jack Bauer救了他 |
[06:50] | Assuming this took place in the last half hour, | 假设这件事发生在前半个小时之内 |
[06:53] | and that the hostile was continuing east, he’s somewhere | 疑犯继续向东进发 那么他就会在 |
[06:56] | in the northeastern corridor of Ventura County. | Ventura郡东北方向的路上 |
[06:58] | We’ll coordinate with Caltrans, | 我们会跟运输部 |
[07:00] | CHP and Ventura Sheriff to set up watch points. | 热电联合 还有Ventura地方长官协调设置岗哨 |
[07:02] | I want every available resource on this. Edgar, | 调动一切可用资源来处理这件事情 Edgar |
[07:05] | take the lead in satellite positioning. | 增加卫星的定位追踪 |
[07:08] | Sara, you’ll coordinate with NSA. | Sara 安全局那边交给你了 |
[07:09] | That’s all, thank you. | 就这样 散会 |
[07:13] | Chloe? | |
[07:16] | I’m sorry about Andrew. | Andrew的事很抱歉 |
[07:17] | I know he was a friend of yours. | 我知道他是你的一个朋友 |
[07:19] | They said there’s a good chance | 他们说他生还 |
[07:20] | that he’ll pull through. | 几率很大的 |
[07:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:23] | And, Chloe, there’s nothing | 还有 Chloe 你已经 |
[07:25] | you could have done. | 尽力了 |
[07:34] | I want you to put a pipeline on Chloe’s system. | 我要你进入Chloe的系统 |
[07:37] | What for? | 干什么? |
[07:38] | She knew about Andrew Paige. | 她已经先我们知道Andrew Paige的事了 |
[07:40] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[07:41] | Her reactions. | 看她的反应 |
[07:42] | Which means she’s been in touch with Jack Bauer. | 这意味着她跟Jack Bauer有联系 |
[07:45] | Well, I’ll need her access code. | 我需要她的登入密码 |
[07:56] | Doug! | |
[07:57] | Get over here now! | 你过来! |
[08:06] | Open the safe. | 把保险箱打开 |
[08:20] | That’s it? Yeah. | – 就这么多? – 是的 |
[08:22] | Why don’t you take it and leave? | 你为什么不拿着前马上离开? |
[08:24] | I won’t say anything to the police. | 我不会报警的 |
[08:25] | When does your armored truck make its pickup? | 运钞车什么时候来拿钱? |
[08:29] | About 12:30. | 大概12点30吧 |
[08:30] | What, you want to rob the armored truck, too? | 什么 难道你还想劫运钞车? |
[08:31] | Shut up. Get back in the corner. | 闭嘴 回角落里去 |
[08:33] | Move! | 快点! |
[08:39] | Is he going to keep us here another two hours? | 他还要再关我们2个小时? |
[08:47] | We have to do something to stop him. | 我们得想点办法来阻止他 |
[08:55] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[08:57] | Something is wrong. | 出问题了 |
[08:59] | Kaleel is not answering his phone. | Kaleel不接电话 |
[09:00] | Maybe he’s out of range. | 也许他不在服务区 |
[09:01] | No. Not for this long. | 不 不应该这么久 |
[09:02] | Check with our people in the area. | 联系我们在那一带的人 |
[09:04] | Find out if anything has happened to him. | 弄清楚他是不是出什么事了 |
[09:10] | Kaleel may not be here in time. | Kaleel不能及时赶过来了 |
[09:12] | We’ll have to start booting up the routers without him. | 没有他 我们还是得启动路由器 |
[09:14] | Take care of it. | 小心点 |
[09:18] | Let my daughter go. | 放了我的女儿 |
[09:21] | You don’t need her. | 这里没她什么事 |
[09:23] | She has already been useful. | 她还有用 |
[09:25] | Please. | 拜托 |
[09:26] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 我会按照你们说的做的 |
[09:29] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[09:30] | That’s why we are keeping her. | 所以我们不能放了她 |
[09:32] | I don’t care if you kill me. | 你杀了我无所谓 |
[09:34] | But if you kill her, even your own people | 可如果你杀了她 就算你们自己人 |
[09:38] | will see you as a barbaric pig. | 也会当你是个禽兽不如的家伙 |
[09:43] | Is this what your religion teaches you? | 你的宗教信仰就教你这么做吗? |
[09:46] | Dad. Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[09:48] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[09:49] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[09:53] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[09:55] | Where’s your medication? | 你的药哪去了? |
[09:56] | Your nitroglycerin. | 硝酸甘油 |
[09:58] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[10:00] | I left it in the car. | 我丢在车里了 |
[10:03] | My father has a heart condition. | 我爸爸心脏不好 |
[10:05] | He needs his medication. | 他需要药物 |
[10:26] | Any indication Chloe’s been in contact with Bauer? | 有迹象表明Chloe跟Bauer有联系吗? |
[10:29] | No. | 没有 |
[10:30] | Keep watching. | 继续监视 |
[10:50] | This is Edgar Stiles. | 我是Edgar Stiles |
[10:51] | Edgar, it’s Chloe. | Edgar 我是Chloe. |
[10:52] | Why are you calling me? | 给我打电话干什么? |
[10:54] | I need to talk to you in private. | 我要跟你单独谈谈 |
[10:55] | Meet me in Archives. | 我在档案室等你 |
[10:56] | – When? – Now. | – 什么时候? – 现在 |
[11:20] | Why are we meeting like this? I’m busy. | 你叫我来干什么? 我很忙 |
[11:22] | Edgar, I need you to help me. | Edgar 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:23] | Help you with what? | 帮你什么? |
[11:24] | Sara piped in to my system. | Sara侵入了我的系统 |
[11:26] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么那么做? |
[11:27] | Driscoll must have asked her to, | 肯定是Driscoll让她那么做的 |
[11:28] | otherwise she wouldn’t even have access. | 否则她不可能有登入密码的 |
[11:30] | Well, if Driscoll’s spying on ya, | Driscoll要求做的 |
[11:31] | I’m sure she’s got a good reason. | 我想她不会无事生非吧 |
[11:33] | I’m not getting involved. | 我不会参与进来的 |
[11:34] | I’ve been in contact with Jack Bauer. | 我一直再跟Jack Bauer联系 |
[11:36] | What?! | 什么?! |
[11:37] | That’s right, now you’re involved. | 就是这样 现在你参与进来了 |
[11:38] | So you’re either going to help me or you’re going | 你只现在能帮我或者去 |
[11:40] | to turn me in. I’m turning you in. | – 告发我 – 我不会告发你的 |
[11:41] | Jack can find Heller if he’s allowed | Jack能找到Heller 如果他 |
[11:43] | to follow the hostile, but Driscoll won’t let him. | 成功的追踪到那个家伙 可是Driscoll不让他这样做 |
[11:44] | That’s her call. | 那是她的命令 |
[11:45] | She’s wrong. | 她是错的 |
[11:47] | That’s your opinion. | 那只是你的看法 |
[11:48] | These decisions are not ours to make. | 这些决定不是由我们来做的 |
[11:49] | How about if you do it as a favor to me? | 你就是当帮我一个大忙怎么样? |
[11:53] | How many times have I helped you | 你来这后 |
[11:55] | since you started here? | 我帮了你多少? |
[11:56] | A lot. | 很多 |
[11:57] | What about the first two weeks | 开始的两周 |
[11:59] | when I had to do all your work | 因为你的紧张 |
[12:01] | for you because you were too nervous? | 我不得不替你做了所有的工作? |
[12:02] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[12:04] | You’re asking me to do something that can get me fired. | 我这样做会被解雇的 |
[12:07] | Not if I say I ordered you to do it. | 就说我逼你做的 |
[12:09] | Remember, I outrank you. | 记住 我是你的上司 |
[12:11] | I’d take the heat. | 出了事我担着 |
[12:14] | What do I have to do? | 我该做什么? |
[12:15] | I need to reposition the satellite for Jack, | 我需要你为Jack重新定位卫星 |
[12:18] | and I need to do it now. | 现在就做 |
[12:19] | Since Sarah’s piping my system, | Sarah已经监视了我的系统 |
[12:21] | we have to use yours. | 所以就用你的了 |
[12:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:24] | Send it to Archives Three. | 送到文档3 |
[12:26] | Transfer my calls there. | 把我的电话转到那 |
[12:50] | I want to know who’s in charge here. | 谁是你们的头儿 |
[12:51] | I want to speak | 我要跟 |
[12:53] | to the man who was just in here. | 他说话 |
[12:55] | You’ll speak to him later. | 一会你就可以跟他说话了 |
[12:56] | No, now! | 不 就现在! |
[12:58] | I am the Secretary of Defense | 我是美利坚合众国的 |
[13:00] | of the United States of America. | 国防部长 |
[13:02] | You will listen to me! | 你必须听我说! |
[13:04] | Dad, don’t make it worse. | 爸爸 不要把事情变得更糟 |
[13:05] | What do you mean, worse?! | 更糟是什么意思?! |
[13:06] | What could be worse than waiting around here | 还有什么比坐在这 |
[13:09] | to be murdered by a bunch of lawless, Godless thugs? | 等着这帮没有教养的恶棍来处决更糟的? |
[13:12] | Dad, calm down. | 爸爸 冷静点 |
[13:13] | I don’t want to calm down! | 我不想冷静! |
[13:15] | Don’t tell me to calm down! | 不要告诉我冷静! |
[13:17] | What’s the point? | 你还不明白吗? |
[13:18] | We’re here, okay? The best thing we could do | 我们已经在这了? 我们能做的就是 |
[13:20] | is keep our heads, and hope that someone comes along… | 保住我们的命 然后等人来救我们… |
[13:21] | Hope? | 希望? |
[13:22] | Hope that we get rescued? | 等人来救我们? |
[13:24] | We have to do something! We have to take… | 我们得采取行动! 我们得… |
[13:26] | Dad, what is it? | 爸爸 怎么了? |
[13:28] | What’s happening? | 你怎么了? |
[13:29] | Okay, try to take a deep breath. I need help. | 试着深呼吸 我需要帮助 |
[13:31] | Look, help me, please. | 请帮帮我 |
[13:33] | I… I think he’s having a heart attack. | 我… 我想他心脏病犯了 |
[13:34] | Dad, look, you’ve got to lie down. | 爸爸 听着 你得躺下 |
[13:36] | Lie down. You’ve got to… | 躺下 快躺下… |
[13:37] | Dad, are you listening to me? | 爸爸 听见我说的了吗? |
[13:38] | It’s okay, he’s coming. | 没事的 他们来了 |
[13:39] | Step back. Hurry. | – 退后 – 快点 |
[13:41] | Move away from him. | 你离开他 |
[13:42] | You need to lie him down, please! | 你们要让他躺下 拜托! |
[13:43] | Hurry. Look… | 快点… |
[13:45] | Step away. | 退后 |
[13:49] | Go on, get out of here! | 快点 离开这! |
[14:32] | Still with me? | 还要跟着我吗? |
[14:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:44] | Go back, go back. | 回去 回去 |
[14:48] | Put your weapon down, slowly. | 慢慢的放下你的武器 |
[14:58] | Both of you, hands on your head. | 你们俩 把手放在头上 |
[15:03] | If another one of my men dies, | 如果再有我的人死了 |
[15:06] | your daughter will be killed. | 我就杀了你女儿 |
[15:20] | When the armored truck pulls up, how many men come inside? | 运钞车一般会带多少人来? |
[15:22] | Two. One stays by the door and one picks up the money. | 2个 一个守着门 另一个拿钱 |
[15:25] | They park in the front or the back? | 他们在前面停车还是在后面? |
[15:26] | In the front, by the street. | 前面 紧靠大街 |
[15:29] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[15:31] | Everybody up! | 大家都起来! |
[15:32] | We’re moving to the back of the store! Now! | 我们去超市的后门! 马上! |
[15:35] | Stand over there. | 去那 |
[15:36] | Look, the longer you keep us here… | 听着 你关我们的时间越久… |
[15:37] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[15:38] | Let’s go! | 快过去! |
[15:44] | You try that again and I will kill you. | 你再敢来我就杀了你 |
[15:47] | You understand me? | 明白吗? |
[15:48] | Get up. | 起来 |
[15:50] | Now! | 快点! |
[15:52] | Move to the back of the store. | 去超市的后面 |
[16:02] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[16:04] | Everybody in the freezer now! | 大家都别动! |
[16:05] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[16:06] | Move. | 快点 |
[16:07] | Anybody makes a sound, | 只要有人发出一点声 |
[16:09] | I kill all of you. | 我就杀了你们 |
[16:22] | Doug, you in there? | Doug 你在里面吗? |
[16:24] | Make him go away. | 把他打发走 |
[16:38] | Sorry, I didn’t hear you. | 抱歉 没听见 |
[16:40] | I was in the back room. | 我在里面 |
[16:41] | How come you’re closed? | 大白天的怎么关门了? |
[16:42] | I’m taking inventory. | 我在查货 |
[16:44] | In the middle of the day? | 大中午的查货? |
[16:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:50] | Okay, um… | 好吧 嗯… |
[16:51] | Sure everything’s all right? | 真的没事吗? |
[16:53] | Yeah, fine. | 没事 很好 |
[16:55] | You don’t look fine, Doug. | 你看起来可不怎么样啊 Doug |
[16:57] | I’m just a little tired. | 只是有点累了 |
[16:59] | Thanks, Bill. | 谢谢 Bill |
[17:00] | You mind if I use the head? | 介意我用一下你的电话吗? |
[17:02] | It’s… broken. | 电话… 坏了 |
[17:03] | Something’s wrong here. | 这有问题 |
[17:05] | Now you going to tell me what it is, | 你马上告诉我发生了什么事 |
[17:06] | or do I have to come in and see for myself? | 否则我亲自来查? |
[17:08] | Don’t even think about it. | 别想了 |
[17:10] | Step inside now. | 进来 |
[17:12] | Move. | 快点 |
[17:13] | Grab that counter. | 去柜台那边 |
[17:15] | Doug, lock the door. | Doug 把门锁上 |
[17:18] | Give me the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[17:19] | I want you to go over there, | 我要你去那边 |
[17:21] | give me his gun and his radio. | 把他的枪和对讲机拿过来 |
[17:25] | Move, come on! | 过去 快点! |
[17:33] | Take out his cuffs. | 把手铐拿出来 |
[17:36] | Officer, put your hands behind your back. | 长官 把你的手背在头后 |
[17:38] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[17:42] | Go back to the freezer. | 去后面 |
[17:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:15] | At this time, we have no more information | 目前为止 除了这几张照片 |
[18:17] | regarding the kidnapping | 我们没有关于 |
[18:19] | of Secretary of Defense James Heller | 国防部长James Heller |
[18:21] | and his daughter Audrey | 和他女儿Audrey |
[18:22] | other than the image you are now seeing, which was… | 被劫持的最新消息… |
[18:25] | My husband and I realize we’ve been unfair to you. | 我和我丈夫都意识到我们对你有点不公平 |
[18:28] | We’ve treated you as badly | 我们对你的态度很不好 |
[18:30] | as we have been treated ourselves, | 就像某些无知的人 |
[18:33] | by certain ignorant people. | 对我们的那样 |
[18:36] | Well, it was pretty obvious | 过去你不是 |
[18:38] | you didn’t approve of us going out. | 反对我们一起出去吗 |
[18:42] | Is that okay to say? | 说这个合适吗? |
[18:44] | Yeah, it’s okay. | 是的 没关系 |
[18:47] | Well, we hope you’ll accept our apology. | 希望你能接受我们的道歉 |
[18:51] | That means a lot to me. | 这对我可意味深远 |
[18:54] | That said, | 就是说 |
[18:55] | there’s something else I want to discuss with you. | 有些事我必须跟你谈谈 |
[18:58] | What’s that? | 什么事? |
[19:00] | This morning, you followed Behrooz | 今天早上 你跟踪了Behrooz |
[19:02] | to his father’s warehouse. | 去他爸爸的仓库 |
[19:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:06] | Um… I thought Behrooz was seeing someone else. | 嗯… 我以为Behrooz去跟谁约会 |
[19:12] | I got jealous. | 我有点嫉妒 |
[19:15] | Oh, I understand. | 哦 我懂了 |
[19:17] | But Mr. Araz moved his inventory there | 可是Araz先生把他的物品转移到那里 |
[19:20] | because he’s been robbed a few times. | 因为他的仓库遭过几次抢劫 |
[19:22] | And we’ve been trying to keep that place secret | 为悲剧不再重演 |
[19:26] | so it doesn’t happen again. | 那个地方一直都是保密的 |
[19:28] | I promise I won’t tell anyone where it is. | 我保证不会告诉任何人的 |
[19:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:31] | And you haven’t told anyone yet? | 你没告诉其他人吗? |
[19:33] | No. | 没有 |
[19:35] | I haven’t talked to anyone but Behrooz today. | 除了Behrooz 我今天没跟其他人说过话 |
[19:38] | Well, then that’s settled. | 这样问题就解决了 |
[19:40] | Thank you for inviting me here, Mrs. Araz. | 感谢你邀请我来 Araz夫人 |
[19:43] | It’s my pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[19:45] | Has Behrooz ever shown you pictures | Behrooz给你看过 |
[19:47] | from when he was a child? | 他小时候的照片吗? |
[19:48] | No. | 没有 |
[19:54] | Show her, Behrooz. | 给她看看 Behrooz |
[19:56] | Have a look at these. | 看看吧 |
[19:58] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会就回来 |
[20:06] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天呐 |
[20:08] | That’s not you. | 这不是你吧 |
[20:11] | It is. | 是我 |
[20:13] | You were so cute. | 你真可爱 |
[20:25] | Thank you, Hannah. | 谢谢你 Hannah |
[20:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:27] | Have you been following this, Mr. Araz? | 你关注这个事情吗 Araz先生? |
[20:33] | Yes, it’s horrible. | 是的 这太恐怖了 |
[20:34] | It makes it so difficult | 这让我们非常难堪 |
[20:36] | for the rest of us | 来我们国家的人 |
[20:38] | when people from home do these unspeakable things. | 居然做这种见不得光的事 |
[20:40] | I agree. | 同意 |
[20:48] | Yes. | 你好 |
[20:50] | The girl didn’t tell anyone. | 那个女孩没对其他人说起过 |
[20:52] | Are you sure? Yes. | – 确定吗? – 是的 |
[20:53] | Good. It’ll be taken care of, then? | 很好 那么什么时候解决那个女孩? |
[20:55] | Soon. | 快了 |
[20:58] | Have Behrooz do it. | 让Behrooz去做吧 |
[20:59] | He created this problem. | 麻烦是他惹得 |
[21:00] | He should be responsible for solving it himself. | 他有责任自己解决 |
[21:02] | I agree. | 好吧 |
[21:03] | I’ll call you when it’s done. | 完事之后给你打电话 |
[21:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:06] | 2-Charles-Nine. This is Station Four. | 2组9号Charles 这里是4号指挥部 |
[21:09] | There’s a 2-11 in progress | 2组11号正在执行任务 |
[21:11] | at 2221 Mill Road, cross street Cedar. | 2221 Mill大路 穿过Cedar大街 |
[21:14] | Two males seen leaving bank with shotguns. | 有两个男的带着枪离开了银行 |
[21:16] | Respond Code Three. | 收到后回答 |
[21:21] | Two-Charles-Nine. Do you copy? | Charles 你听到了吗? |
[21:24] | Stand back from the door! | 离门远点! |
[21:28] | Step back! | 退后! |
[21:30] | Two-Charles-Nine. Do you copy? | Charles 你听到吗? |
[21:31] | You… | 你… |
[21:33] | Are you Unit Nine? | 你是9组的吗? |
[21:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:35] | You tell them you’re on your way. | 告诉他们你已经在路上了 |
[21:37] | One wrong word and I will kill you. | 说错一个字我就杀了你 |
[21:39] | Now. | 马上 |
[21:42] | Two-Charles-Nine… | 我是Charles… |
[21:44] | Help! We’re being robbed! | 救命! 我们被抢劫了! |
[21:47] | Two-Charles-Nine. We have help on the way. | Charles 增援人员正在途中 |
[21:49] | Get up, now. | 起来 快点 |
[21:51] | Now’s your time to let us go before the cops get here. | 在警察来之前 你最好让我们离开吧 |
[21:54] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:58] | These people are your responsibility. | 这些人你来负责 |
[22:00] | You’d better start talking to them. | 你最好管好他们 |
[22:26] | Sara, | |
[22:27] | has Chloe had any contact with Bauer yet? | Chloe有联系过Bauer吗? |
[22:30] | No. | 没有 |
[22:31] | What about the work she’s doing? | 她现在在干什么? |
[22:33] | Could it be on his behalf? | 帮Bauer做事吗? |
[22:34] | No. I’ve been watching her system. | 没有 我一直在监视他的系统 |
[22:36] | Chloe is not stupid. | Chloe可不傻 |
[22:37] | Assume she’s taking measures to protect herself. | 可能她已经想到办法来保护自己了 |
[22:41] | Maybe she’s co-opted the help of someone else inside. | 或许内部的某个人正在帮她 |
[22:44] | I’m not quite sure how much of my time | 我不是很确定你想让我 |
[22:46] | you want me to devote to this, Miss Driscoll. | 花多少精力在这件事上 Driscoll夫人 |
[22:48] | I expect you to be able to walk and chew gum | 我希望你能 |
[22:50] | at the same time, Sara. | 两者皆顾 Sara |
[22:51] | Chloe’s loyal to Bauer. | Chloe依然忠于Bauer |
[22:53] | There’s a good chance that she’s helping him. | 这正是帮助他的好机会 |
[22:54] | Find out how. | 查出究竟 |
[23:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[23:08] | That looks like a satellite screen. | 看上去想一个卫星地图 |
[23:09] | It was. I mean, it is. | 是的 我是说 是卫星 |
[23:10] | A satellite for what? | 用卫星干什么? |
[23:12] | We’re trying to find Bauer, remember? | 我们不是要找到Bauer吗? |
[23:14] | Division’s already doing that. | 分局已经在做了 |
[23:16] | I’m just going over what they’re doing. | 我只是把他们要做的再过一遍 |
[23:17] | Sometimes they miss data. | 他们有时会遗失数据的 |
[23:18] | Do they know that you’re doing that? | 他们知道你在做这个吗? |
[23:20] | Yeah, they know what I’m doing. | 是的 他们当然知道 |
[23:21] | Here, call them if you don’t believe me. | 你不相信就打个电话吧 |
[23:25] | Relax, Edgar. | 别那么紧张 Edgar |
[23:26] | I don’t have to call anybody. | 我不会给任何人打电话的 |
[23:28] | Do what you have to do. | 做你该做的吧 |
[23:30] | I will. | 我会的 |
[23:35] | Do me a favor? | 能帮我一下吗? |
[23:38] | There’s a chance that Jack might try to contact Chloe. | Jack很可能一直在联系Chloe |
[23:40] | If you see or hear anything, call me, okay? | 如果你发现什么蛛丝马迹就给我打电话 好吗? |
[23:43] | Why would Jack try to contact Chloe? | Jack为什么要联系Chloe? |
[23:46] | He just might. Let me know. | 只是可能 有情况告诉我 |
[23:48] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:03] | Edgar Stiles. | |
[24:04] | Edgar, what did she want? | Edgar 她刚才说什么? |
[24:05] | She wants to nail you to the wall | 她想钉死你 |
[24:07] | and take a piece out of me, too. | 再剥了我的皮 |
[24:08] | Remember our deal. | 记住我们的约定 |
[24:10] | If you get caught, you don’t take me with you. | 如果你被抓了 不要把我供出来 |
[24:12] | And if I get caught, | 如果我被抓了 |
[24:13] | you say you ordered me to do this. | 你要说是你让我这么做的 |
[24:15] | You don’t have to repeat the deal. | 你不必重复我们的约定 |
[24:16] | I’m the one who came up with it. | 出了事我来解决 |
[24:18] | Did you reposition the satellite yet? | 卫星重新定位设置好了吗? |
[24:20] | I’m working on it. | 我正在做 |
[24:21] | Leave me alone. | 别打扰我 |
[24:26] | No, let them stay in the field. | 不 让他们留在现场 |
[24:28] | We’ll use our own people for that. | 让我们的人来处理 |
[24:31] | Hang on, Ed. | 别挂 Ed |
[24:32] | Yes, what is it? | 你好 有什么事? |
[24:33] | Miss Driscoll, your daughter’s on line two. | Driscoll 你女儿在2号线 |
[24:35] | I’m busy. Tell her I’ll call her back. | 我很忙 告诉她我一会打给她 |
[24:38] | She says it’s important. | 她说有要紧事 |
[24:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:42] | Ed, I’m going to have to get back to you. | Ed 我要挂了 |
[24:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:44] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[24:47] | Maya? | |
[24:48] | I need you to come home. | 我要你回家来 |
[24:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[24:51] | I’m having a bad day. | 我这一天过的很糟 |
[24:52] | Sweetheart, have you been taking your medication? | 宝贝 你吃药了吗? |
[24:54] | No. | 没有 |
[24:55] | If you don’t take it, | 如果你不吃药的话 |
[24:57] | you’re going to feel bad. | 你会一直感觉很糟的 |
[24:59] | Now, you know that. | 你知道的 |
[25:00] | It numbs me. I don’t like it. | 那种药让我麻木 我不喜欢 |
[25:02] | Do you like feeling like this better? | 不吃药会感觉更好? |
[25:04] | Come home. | 回来吧 |
[25:05] | I can’t, Maya. | 不行 Maya |
[25:06] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[25:07] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:08] | I want you to take the pills | 你去把药吃了 |
[25:10] | and I’ll call you back | 一有时间 |
[25:11] | as soon as I can, all right? | 我就给你打电话 好吗? |
[25:12] | You promise? | 真的吗? |
[25:13] | Of course, I promise. | 当然 我保证 |
[25:14] | What are you going to do? | 你接下来要做什么? |
[25:15] | I’ll take my pills. | 我会去吃药 |
[25:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:19] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗? |
[25:20] | You know I do. | 你知道我很爱你 |
[25:21] | Then why don’t you say it? | 那为什么不说出来? |
[25:24] | I love you, Maya. Okay? | 我爱你 Maya 够了吗? |
[25:27] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[25:29] | All right, bye. | 就这样 再见 |
[25:38] | Behrooz, can I see you for a moment? | Behrooz 你能过来一下吗? |
[25:41] | Yes. | 好的 |
[25:43] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[25:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:58] | I talked to your father. | 我跟你爸爸谈过了 |
[25:59] | We both agree you have to be the one | 我们都同意这件事 |
[26:01] | who’ll take care of this. | 应该由你来解决 |
[26:07] | But she didn’t tell anyone. | 可她没告诉其他人啊 |
[26:09] | And we’re fortunate that’s the case. | 她是没告诉其他人 |
[26:11] | But she still saw the warehouse | 可她还是看见了那个仓库 |
[26:13] | and she could tell the authorities about it, | 如果当局带她过去询问 |
[26:16] | if she’s ever brought in for questioning. | 她就会说出来的 |
[26:20] | This is riskier than letting her live. | 这样做比放了她还危险 |
[26:24] | If she disappears, her mother will call the police. | 如果她不见了 他她妈妈肯定会报警的 |
[26:26] | By the time this day is over, | 今天过去以后 |
[26:28] | the police will be too busy to look for a runaway girl. | 警察就没工夫找一个失踪的女孩了 |
[26:32] | Now take it. | 拿着枪 |
[26:34] | Don’t make me bring your father into this. | 别逼我叫你爸爸 |
[26:38] | Just take her to the basement and do it. | 带她去地下室然后动手 |
[26:41] | Don’t think about it. Get it over | 别想了 一切都该结束了 |
[27:21] | Behrooz. | |
[27:23] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[27:25] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[27:26] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[27:27] | I want to make a copy of this one. | 我要这张照片 |
[27:29] | Can I take it home and scan it? | 我能拿回家去扫描一下吗? |
[27:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:41] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这 |
[27:42] | What? | 什么? |
[27:43] | You’re in danger. | 你很危险 |
[27:44] | Are you kidding? From who? | 你在开玩笑吗? 谁会伤害我? |
[27:45] | Don’t ask questions, just come with me. | 别问了 跟我来就是了 |
[27:47] | – What? Behrooz… – Trust me, Debbie. | – 什么? Behrooz… – 相信我 Debbie |
[27:50] | Trust me, Debbie. | 相信我 Debbie |
[27:56] | We’re okay. Come on. | 没事 来吧 |
[27:58] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[27:59] | Why not? What’s wrong? | 为什么? 你怎么了? |
[28:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:01] | Debbie? | |
[28:02] | Debbie, what’s wrong? | Debbie 怎么了? |
[28:03] | Answer me, Debbie, what’s wrong? | 回答我 Debbie 怎么了? |
[28:05] | Come on, Debbie, what’s wrong? | Debbie 到底怎么了? |
[28:08] | Get up, Debbie, we need to go, Come on. | 站起来 Debbie 我们得走了 快点 |
[28:09] | – Please help me! – Come on, Deb! | – 救救我! – 快点 Deb! |
[28:12] | What’s wrong, Debbie? | 怎么了 Debbie? |
[28:13] | Come on, Debbie! | 快点 Debbie! |
[28:14] | Come on. Debbie, what’s wrong? | Debbie 怎么了? |
[28:22] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[28:23] | I didn’t expect you to be able to do it. | 我没指望你会照我说的做 |
[28:29] | Debbie? Debbie? | |
[28:31] | Come on, Debbie! | 醒醒 Debbie! |
[28:34] | Debbie! | |
[28:47] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[28:54] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[28:58] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[29:12] | I am so disappointed in you. | 我对你太失望了 |
[29:59] | Yeah. | 你好 |
[30:00] | This is Sergeant Dennis McGrath. | 我是Dennis McGrath警官 |
[30:02] | You know you’re surrounded. | 你已经被包围了 |
[30:04] | You should know that I’ve got hostages and I will kill them, | 我手里有人质 |
[30:07] | if you try to use tear gas and send your men in. | 如果你敢硬来 我就杀了他们 |
[30:10] | Let’s not go there yet, okay? | 我不硬来 行吗? |
[30:12] | Who do you have in there? | 你那有什么人? |
[30:13] | The owner, two men and a woman. | 店主 两个男人和一个女人 |
[30:15] | What about Officer Datson? | Datson警官呢? |
[30:17] | Yeah, I’ve got him, too. | 是的 他也在这 |
[30:18] | You only need one hostage to protect yourself. | 你只需要一名人质就够了 |
[30:21] | Keep Officer Datson and let the others go. | 留着Datson警官 放其他人走吧 |
[30:23] | I need to think about that. | 我要考虑一下 |
[30:48] | Yeah? | 谁? |
[30:50] | I’ve got satellite coverage. | 卫星覆盖范围设定好了 |
[30:51] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[30:53] | The suspect will be free in about five minutes. | 疑犯在5分钟内就要离开了 |
[30:54] | He’ll be traveling on foot on Route 11. | 他会步行去11号公路 |
[30:56] | I’ll find him. | 我来跟定他 |
[31:16] | One of you is coming with me. | 来一个人 |
[31:27] | You. | 你 |
[31:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:33] | Put your hands up against the rack. Now! | 把手放在架子上 马上! |
[31:38] | Everybody else, to the back of the cooler. | 其他人 去冰箱后面 |
[31:40] | Move! | 快点! |
[31:44] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[31:54] | Lock the door with the chain. | 用链条把门锁了 |
[31:59] | Now, I will let you go as soon as we are clear. | 乖乖听话 我会放了你 |
[32:02] | But if you try and be a hero again, I will kill you. | 如果你想逞英雄 我就杀了你 |
[32:04] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗? |
[32:05] | I understand. | 明白 |
[32:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:09] | Which car is yours? | 哪辆是你的车? |
[32:10] | The blue Lexus. | 蓝色的雷克萨斯 |
[32:16] | Unlock the door. | 开门 |
[32:20] | Move. | 走 |
[32:21] | Tell those officers to put their weapons down | 让你的人放下武器 |
[32:23] | and take five steps back! | 退后5步! |
[32:26] | Okay, calm down. | 好吧 冷静点 |
[32:27] | We’re going to try and help you through this. | 我们会按你说的办 |
[32:28] | Tell them to do it now! | 快一点! |
[32:30] | Okay, drop your weapons and move back! | 好 大家放下武器 退后! |
[32:39] | Stand back! | 退后! |
[32:41] | Do what he says. Step back. | 照他说的做 退后 |
[32:44] | Step back. | 退后 |
[32:45] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[32:47] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[32:50] | Come on, open the driver’s door. | 快点 把驾驶室的门也打开 |
[32:55] | You try and follow me, | 你们敢跟着我 |
[32:57] | I will shoot him! | 我就杀了他! |
[33:00] | On my count, get in. | 我数3下后进去 |
[33:02] | One, two, three, move. | 1 2 3 进去 |
[33:06] | Go! Go! | 走! 走! |
[33:16] | Call in a roadblock. | 封锁道路 |
[33:17] | Suspect driving east | 疑犯向东去了 |
[33:19] | on Route 11. | 在11好公路 |
[33:20] | One hostage. | 一名人质 |
[33:34] | Move the rearview mirror to the right so I can see out the back. | 把后视镜转到右边一点 让我看看后面 |
[33:42] | There. | 好了 |
[33:43] | When do you let me go? | 你什么时候放了我? |
[33:46] | When I feel like it. | 我想的时候 |
[33:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[33:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[33:53] | You don’t seem like the kind of guy | 你看上去可不像 |
[33:55] | that needs to rob a Mercury Mart. | 一个需要抢劫小超市的人 |
[33:56] | That Mercury Mart was a money drop. | 那超市是块肥肉 |
[33:58] | There was supposed to be 18 grand in that safe. | 保险柜里应该有1万8千美元 |
[34:01] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[34:05] | We’re done sharing. | 谈话到此吧 |
[34:06] | I’m not gonna forget your face, | 我会记住你的 |
[34:08] | and I’ve got your driver’s license. | 而且我拿了你的驾照 |
[34:09] | You talk to the police, it’s not gonna be hard | 敢报警的话 找到你应该 |
[34:11] | to find you, do you understand me? | 是不难的 明白吗? |
[34:14] | I won’t tell them a thing. | 我不会对他们说一个字的 |
[34:17] | Okay, pull over here. | 好的 靠边 |
[34:20] | Now! | 马上! |
[34:27] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[34:29] | Move! | 快点! |
[34:32] | Start running. | 快滚 |
[34:35] | Now! | 马上! |
[35:00] | O’Brian. | |
[35:01] | You got him? | 看到他了吗? |
[35:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:03] | Good work. Now download his position on my PDA. | 干得好 把他的位置发送到我的PDA上 |
[35:05] | And stay reachable. | 然后继续监视 |
[35:06] | I will. | 好的 |
[35:29] | I’m sorry, could you repeat that? | 抱歉 能再说一遍吗? |
[35:31] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[35:33] | – Miss Driscoll? – Yes, Sara, what is it? | – Driscoll夫人? – Sara 什么事? |
[35:35] | You have a phone call from a man who says | 有一个自称是你邻居的人 |
[35:37] | he’s your neighbor, a George Cliocove? | 打来电话 叫George Cliocove? |
[35:39] | He says it’s about your daughter. | 他说是关于你女儿的事 |
[35:41] | – What line? – Six. | – 几号线? – 6号 |
[35:44] | George, it’s Erin. | George 我是Erin. |
[35:46] | Erin, there’s been another incident with Maya. | Erin Maya又犯病了 |
[35:48] | What’s happened? | 怎么了? |
[35:50] | She came into the backyard where Evan was playing, | 她来到院子里看见Evan在玩 |
[35:52] | and she started screaming at him again. | 她就开始朝他尖叫 |
[35:54] | Is Evan okay? | Evan没事吧? |
[35:55] | Yes. Fortunately, I was home. | 是的 还好 我在家 |
[35:59] | But this is the end, Erin. | 不能再这样下去了 Erin |
[36:01] | I’ve got to protect my boy. | 我要保护我的孩子 |
[36:02] | Did you call the police, George? | 你报警了吗 George? |
[36:04] | Yes, I did. They’re on their way. | 是的 我报了 他们已经快来了 |
[36:06] | Where’s Maya now? | Maya现在在哪? |
[36:07] | She went back to your house. | 她回屋里去了 |
[36:08] | I’m very sorry, George. | 很抱歉 George |
[36:10] | This will not happen again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[36:12] | It can’t, Erin. | 不会了 Erin |
[36:17] | Miss Driscoll, is everything all right? | Driscoll夫人 没事吧? |
[36:21] | No, it’s not. | 不 有事 |
[36:23] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗? |
[36:25] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[36:32] | I need you to call LAPD Westside and find out | 你去跟洛杉矶警方取得联系 |
[36:36] | who they dispatched to pick up my daughter. | 弄清楚他们派谁去抓我女儿了 |
[36:38] | She has a medical condition. | 她有病 |
[36:39] | She suffers from schizophrenia. | 精神分裂症 |
[36:41] | There was an incident with one of my neighbors. | 她和我邻居之间发生了些摩擦 |
[36:45] | What would you like me to do | 我弄清楚他们派谁去了后 |
[36:46] | once I find out who they dispatched? | 该怎么办? |
[36:48] | Tell the officers to cancel the call. | 让他们取消这次任务 |
[36:50] | I’ll take care of it personally. | 我亲自去处理这件事 |
[36:51] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s possible. | 我认为这不可能 |
[36:53] | Once a call’s in progress, don’t they have to follow through? | 一旦报警 他们怎么会轻易不管? |
[36:56] | CTU has preemptive privilege over local. | 反恐局对地方警察有优先权 |
[36:58] | Yes, but that’s only in a national security situation. | 是的 那只是在国家安全方面 |
[37:00] | Sara, I’m asking you to do something. | Sara 我在请你帮忙 |
[37:04] | Should I ask someone else? | 要我去找其他人吗? |
[37:07] | No. | 不用 |
[37:08] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
[37:11] | Send a unit over to my house. | 派一小队人去我房子 |
[37:13] | One medic, one field agent. | 一名医生 一名探员 |
[37:15] | Bring Maya back to our clinic. | 带Maya去我们的诊所 |
[37:17] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[37:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:23] | Yeah, I got it. | 是的 我知道了 |
[37:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:27] | I found Jack Bauer. | 我找到Jack Bauer了 |
[37:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[37:33] | In Solmas. He’s still tracking the hostile, | 在Solmas 他还在追踪那名疑犯 |
[37:35] | only now he’s using satellite. | 只不过他现在在用卫星 |
[37:37] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[37:38] | DOD just called to complain that | 国防部刚才打来电话说 |
[37:40] | someone over here was stealing bandwidth. | 这有人在盗取频带宽度 |
[37:42] | I took a look at the imagery and found him. | 我想了一下 就知道是他 |
[37:43] | All right, bring them both in. | 好的 带他们进来 |
[37:45] | Who logged on to that satellite? | 谁动用了卫星? |
[37:47] | Chloe. | |
[37:49] | Chloe, why are you logged on | Chloe 你为什么要登入 |
[37:51] | to an active DOD satellite? | 一颗国防部的卫星? |
[37:55] | All right, you’re done here. | 好吧 这没你什么事了 |
[37:57] | Whatever, I was gonna quit anyway. | 好吧 反正我也要辞职 |
[37:59] | You’re not being fired. You’re being arrested. | 你不是被解雇了 你将被拘捕 |
[38:01] | Call security. | 叫保安 |
[38:02] | Edgar, | |
[38:03] | lock up her systems | 关闭他的系统 |
[38:05] | and take control of all her files. | 她的资料交给你了 |
[38:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[38:08] | I want you to call Jack Bauer now. | 我要你现在就给Jack Bauer打电话 |
[38:21] | Yeah. | 你好 |
[38:22] | Driscoll wants to talk to you. | Driscoll要跟你说话 |
[38:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[38:25] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 Jack |
[38:26] | Erin… look, I’ve got | Erin… 我有 |
[38:27] | some information for you. | 重要消息告诉你 |
[38:29] | The hostile’s name is Kaleel Hassein. | 疑犯名叫Kaleel Hassein |
[38:31] | Stand down, Jack. It’s over. | 别说了 Jack 结束了 |
[38:33] | Erin, right now Hassein is free. | Erin Hassein已经跑了 |
[38:35] | He’s looking for a car and a phone. | 他在找一辆车和一部手机 |
[38:36] | Once he has those things, he’s gonna lead us | 一旦他有了这些东西 |
[38:38] | straight to Secretary Heller, I promise. | 他就会带我们去Heller部长那 我保证 |
[38:40] | You can’t know that for sure. | 你怎么那么肯定 |
[38:41] | What have you got to lose? | 你信我一次又怎样? |
[38:42] | You’ve got him on satellite. | 你已经用卫星锁定了他 |
[38:44] | Just bombard the area with a receptor beacon. | 他逃不掉的 |
[38:46] | Send a team to pick up the hostile. | 派一小队人去抓那个疑犯 |
[38:48] | Damn it, Erin, if you do that, everything I’ve done over | 该死 Erin 如果你那样做 过去2小时内 |
[38:50] | the last two hours will mean nothing! | 我的努力就白费了! |
[38:51] | I’m glad you finally figured that out. | 我很高兴你终于明白了 |
[38:54] | Erin! | |
[38:57] | Take Ms. O’Brian into holding. | 把O’Brian小姐关起来 |
[39:02] | Edgar… you have it up on satellite? | Edgar… 你在卫星上发现他了吗? |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 是的Yeah. |
[39:07] | The hostile’s flagging down a car. | 那个恐怖分子正在拦车 |
[39:14] | – You need some help? – Yeah. | – 需要帮助吗? – 是的 |
[39:15] | I just, uh… | 我 嗯… |
[39:46] | Give me the feed down here. | 把那个传给我 |
[39:47] | Sara, what’s the load | Sara 那地方的电话 |
[39:49] | on the cell tower in that area? | 负载数量是多少? |
[39:50] | About 40 to 50 calls. | 大约40个到50个电话 |
[39:52] | Put personnel on every call. Record every call. | 监视所有电话 记录每个通话 |
[39:54] | Let’s see if he contacts someone. | 看他会跟谁联系 |
[40:05] | – Yes? – Omar, it’s me. | – 你好? – Omar 是我 |
[40:07] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[40:08] | We’ve been worried. | 我们一直在担心 |
[40:09] | Everything’s fine. | 没事 |
[40:10] | I’ll explain later. | 回来再跟你解释 |
[40:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[40:13] | I’ll be there within the hour. | 1小时之内我就会回来 |
[40:14] | Is the broadcast on schedule? | 广播按计划进行了吗? |
[40:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:17] | We’re about to prepare Heller. | 已经准备好审判Heller了 |
[40:19] | Hurry. | 你快点 |
[40:24] | Edgar. | |
[40:25] | – Not now. – Yes, | – 我很忙 – 不 |
[40:26] | now. | 就现在谈 |
[40:27] | How do you feel about | 你对Chloe的事 |
[40:29] | what’s happening to Chloe? | 有什么看法? |
[40:32] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[40:33] | She’s not just gonna lose her job, | 她会失去工作的 |
[40:35] | she might go to prison. | 还可能进监狱 |
[40:36] | What do you care about all this? | 你怎么这么关心这个? |
[40:39] | I overheard the conversation you had earlier. | 早些时候我听到你们的谈话了 |
[40:41] | I know you were working with her behind Driscoll’s back. | 我知道你和她背着Driscoll在合作 |
[40:43] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[40:45] | I want to make sure I have your attention | 我想确保 我需要的时候 |
[40:47] | whenever I need it. | 你能来帮我 |
[40:51] | Thanks, Robin. | 谢谢 Robin |
[40:53] | Miss Driscoll, | Driscoll夫人 |
[40:53] | we got the call. | 发现他的通话了 |
[40:56] | Put it on speaker. | 打开扬声器 |
[40:58] | Cue it from the top of the call. | 从头开始放 |
[41:03] | Omar, it’s me. | Omar 是我 |
[41:04] | Where have you been? We’ve been worried. | 你去哪了? 我们一直在担心 |
[41:07] | Everything’s fine. I’ll explain later. | 没事 回来再跟你解释 |
[41:09] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[41:10] | I’ll be there within the hour. | 1小时之内就回来 |
[41:12] | – Is the broadcast on schedule? – Yes. | – 广播按计划进行了吗? – 是的 |
[41:15] | We’re about to prepare Heller. | 我们已经准备好审判Heller了 |
[41:16] | Hurry. | 你快点 |
[41:17] | Looks like Jack was right. | 看来Jack是对的 |
[41:21] | Tell the teams to stand down for the time being. | 通知各小组暂时撤退 |
[41:25] | Keep tracking Hassein by satellite. | 继续用卫星追踪Hassein |
[41:59] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[42:22] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[42:23] | Get out of the car! | 从车里出来! |
[42:26] | Put your hands in the air! | 把手举起来! |
[42:34] | Step behind the vehicle now! | 站在车后! |
[42:36] | Come on! Come on! | 快点! 快点! |
[42:39] | Get out of the car! | 下车! |
[42:41] | Get your hands up, Now! | 举起手来 马上! |
[42:43] | and step out of the vehicle! | 下车! |
[42:49] | Suspect is armed… | 疑犯有枪… |
[42:51] | Step away from the car! | 离车远点! |
[42:53] | Take two steps forward! | 向前走两步! |
[42:54] | On your knees! | 跪下! |
[42:57] | Put your palms down! | 把手放在地上! |
[42:59] | Put your chest flat on the ground! | 趴下! 手放地上! 别动! 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |