时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | I’m the Secretary of Defense of the United States of America! | 我是美利坚合众国的国防部长! |
[00:16] | You will listen to me! | 你必须听我的! |
[00:23] | Put down your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[00:27] | If another one of my men dies, your daughter will be killed. | 如果再有我的人死了 我就杀了你女儿 |
[00:32] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这 |
[00:33] | What? | 什么? |
[00:34] | You’re in danger. | 你很危险 |
[00:35] | From who? | 为什么? |
[00:36] | Don’t ask questions, just come with me. | 别问了 跟我来就是了 |
[00:37] | Please, help me! | 救救我! |
[00:40] | Debbie, what’s wrong? | Debbie 怎么了? |
[00:44] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[00:51] | O’Brian. | |
[00:53] | The satellite up yet? | 卫星弄好了吗? |
[00:54] | No, I have to reposition without Driscoll noticing. | 没 我一边重新定位 一边还要防着Driscoll |
[00:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[00:57] | I’m at a Mercury Martin in Solmas. | 我在Solmas的一家超市 |
[00:59] | I had to stage a robbery to keep the hostile in place. | 为了拖住那家伙 我假装抢劫了这家超市 |
[01:01] | Tell those officers to put their guns down and stand back! | 叫你的人放下武器 退后! |
[01:05] | Edgar, I need you to help me. | Edgar 我需要你的帮助 |
[01:06] | Help you with what? | 帮你什么? |
[01:08] | I’ve been in contact with Jack Bauer. | 我一直在跟Jack Bauer联系 |
[01:09] | What? | 什么? |
[01:10] | That’s right. Now you’re involved, | 情况你已经知道了 |
[01:12] | so you’re either going to help me, | 要么就帮我 |
[01:13] | or you’re going to turn me in. | 要么去告发我 |
[01:14] | You’re asking me to do something | 我如果这么做了 |
[01:15] | that can get me fired. | 很可能会丢掉工作 |
[01:16] | I know you were working | 我知道你和她 |
[01:17] | with her behind Driscoll’s back. | 背着Driscoll干了一些事情 |
[01:18] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[01:19] | I want to make sure | 我想确保 |
[01:21] | I have your attention whenever I need it. | 在我需要帮助的时候你要挺身而出 |
[01:22] | Chloe, why are you logged on | Chloe 你为什么要启用 |
[01:25] | to an active DOD satellite? | 国防部的侦查卫星? |
[01:27] | All right, you’re done here. | 好吧 这没你的事了 |
[01:28] | I was going to quit anyway. | 我可以辞职 |
[01:30] | I want you to call Jack Bauer now. | 我要你现在给Jack Bauer打个电话 |
[01:32] | Driscoll wants to talk to you. | Driscoll要跟你说话 |
[01:33] | Stand down, Jack. It’s over. | 别说了 Jack 一切都结束了 |
[01:35] | Erin, right now Hasan is free. | Erin 现在Hasan已经逃脱了 |
[01:37] | He’s looking for a car and a phone. | 他要找一辆车和一部手机 |
[01:39] | Once he has those things, | 一旦他得到那些东西 |
[01:40] | he’s going to lead us straight to Secretary Heller,I promise. | 他就会引我们去Heller部长那 我保证 |
[01:46] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 以下事件发生于上午11点到12点之间 |
[01:48] | Get out of the car! | 下车! |
[02:02] | Do we still have a SAT visual on Kalil Hasan? | 我们的卫星还在监视Kalil Hasan吗? |
[02:06] | He’s west of the 14 on Route 11. | 他在11公路西部14点的位置 |
[02:08] | Average speed, 62 miles per hour. | 时速62英里每小时 |
[02:09] | All right, I want traffic workups, | 好的 我要交通状况 |
[02:11] | roadwork schedules. | 还有道路施工情况 |
[02:12] | We can’t let anything delay or prevent him | 我们不能让任何东西 |
[02:14] | from reaching his destination. | 延迟或阻止他抵达目的地 |
[02:15] | We need the tactical teams to launch now. | 现在该让技术组行动了 |
[02:17] | Keep them at Jack’s location. | 盯住Jack |
[02:18] | I’m coordinating with Division. | 我正在跟分局协调 |
[02:20] | Do you want me to pre-emp that? | 要我先做那个吗? |
[02:21] | – Yes, at one point. – All right. | – 对 就是这个意思. – 好的 |
[02:22] | Curtis, I can pull up those tactical teams | Curtis 如果你愿意 |
[02:24] | for you if you want. | 我可以负责技术小组 |
[02:26] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不行 |
[02:27] | That requires a level-three channel. | 那样会用到第3级的频道 |
[02:28] | You don’t have that kind of clearance. | 你还没有那个权限 |
[02:31] | Miss Driscoll? | Driscoll夫人? |
[02:33] | I have a Sergeant Paulson | 郡警察局的Paulson警官 |
[02:34] | from the Sheriff’s Department on line one. | 在1号线 |
[02:36] | He says it’s important. | 他说事情很重要 |
[02:44] | Sergeant Paulson, | Paulson警官 |
[02:45] | this is Erin Driscoll at CTU. | 我是反恐局的Erin Driscoll |
[02:47] | How can I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗? |
[02:49] | Yeah, I have a man named Jack Bauer in custody, | 是的 我抓住了一个叫Jack Bauer的人 |
[02:51] | He claims he works with you. Is that true? | 他说他是反恐局的 这是真的吗? |
[02:53] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[02:54] | He just robbed a convenience store near Route 11 | 他刚才在11号公路抢劫了一家超市 |
[02:56] | and claims it was part | 可他声称那样做 |
[02:57] | of some undercover operation to delay a suspect | 是为了拖住一名疑犯 |
[03:00] | until satellite coverage could be established. | 以使卫星覆盖范围得以设置 |
[03:03] | That’s also true,Sergeant. | 是这样的 Sergeant警官 |
[03:05] | Well, it might be nice | 这样啊 如果你事先打个招呼 |
[03:06] | if you communicated with us a little better. | 就更好了 |
[03:08] | Well, there were some national security issues involved, | 不好意思 现在有一件关乎国家安全的案件 |
[03:10] | and I’m so sorry for any inconvenience. | 我对给你带来的不便深表歉意 |
[03:12] | May I please speak to Mr. Bauer? | 我能跟Bauer先生说话吗? |
[03:14] | All right. | 可以 |
[03:15] | Uncuff him. | 解开他 |
[03:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:24] | Tell me that you didn’t arrest Hasan. | 你没去抓Hasan吧 |
[03:27] | No, he’s still in the vehicle | 没 他还在车里 |
[03:29] | and we’re still tracking him by satellite. | 我们还在用卫星跟着他 |
[03:31] | We intercepted a phone call | 我们截获的一个电话显示 |
[03:32] | that indicated he’s headed for the site | 他正朝着 |
[03:33] | where Secretary Heller’s being held. | Heller部长被关押的地方而去 |
[03:34] | You’re going to need someone | 你需要有人 |
[03:36] | coordinating things on the ground. | 进行实战行动 |
[03:36] | That should be me. | 那个人就是我 |
[03:37] | Erin, listen to me. | Erin 听我说 |
[03:39] | We can get Heller and Audrey out of there, | 我们可以救出Heller和Audrey |
[03:40] | but we need to work together | 但我们要齐心协力 |
[03:41] | and we need to start that now. | 现在就开始吧 |
[03:42] | We have to find Heller before this trial starts. | 在审判开始前 我们必须找到Heller |
[03:47] | It’s the right move, Erin. | 这样做是对的 Erin |
[03:49] | He’s our only option. | 他是我们唯一的选择 |
[03:53] | All right, you’re in, | 好吧 你加入了 |
[03:54] | but you coordinate through me. | 可你必须听我安排 |
[03:56] | And, Jack, make this work. | Jack 不要让我失望 |
[03:58] | I will. | 好的 |
[03:59] | Please advise Sergeant Paulson of the new chain of command. | 你把新的安排告诉Paulson警官 |
[04:02] | Yeah? | 你好? |
[04:04] | In my capacity as Director of CTU, | 我以反恐局局长的名义 |
[04:06] | I’m vesting Jack Bauer with the authority to command | 我授予Jack Bauer |
[04:09] | and control this part of the ground operation. | 这次地面行动的指挥权 |
[04:10] | Consider him in charge. | 由他全权负责 |
[04:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[04:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:14] | Sounds like you’re the new boss. | 现在你是头了 |
[04:16] | Tell me what you need. | 告诉我们该做什么 |
[04:18] | The vehicle the hostile was driving was stolen. | 疑犯开的那辆车是偷来的 |
[04:19] | I need to make sure there’s no APB on it. | 我要确保他没有被通缉 |
[04:21] | If there is one, | 如果有的话 |
[04:22] | I need you to get CHP to cancel it. | 让加州高速巡逻队取消通缉 |
[04:25] | I also left my CTU vehicle | 还有 我把我反恐局的车 |
[04:26] | over at the convenience mart. | 留在便利店那了 |
[04:27] | I’ll have it brought right over. | 我去叫人开过来 |
[04:28] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[04:31] | Why don’t you go get that car? | 你过去把车开过来? |
[04:46] | Hasan’s making another phone call. | Hasan又打电话了 |
[04:48] | Bring it up, patch it through to Jack. | 接起来 转到Jack那去 |
[04:55] | Bauer. | |
[04:56] | Jack, it’s Edgar Stiles. | Jack 我是Edgar Stiles |
[04:58] | Hasan’s making another phone call. | Hasan又打了一个电话 |
[05:00] | I’m patching it to you. | 我把它传给你 |
[05:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:02] | Yes? | 你好? |
[05:03] | It’s Kalil. I’m on my way. | 我是Kalil 正在路上 |
[05:06] | How much longer? | 还要多久? |
[05:07] | About a half an hour. | 半小时吧 |
[05:10] | The broadcast must begin on time. | 广播会如期开始 |
[05:12] | Any problems? | 有问题吗? |
[05:14] | Nothing I couldn’t handle. | 没有我做不好的事 |
[05:16] | How are you coming with the servers? | 那些服务器怎么样了? |
[05:18] | Dumar and Farez are managing, | Dumar和Farez正在搞 |
[05:20] | but I’m sure they could use your help. | 可他们还需要你的帮忙 |
[05:22] | I’ll be there soon. | 我很快就到 |
[05:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:25] | Did Heller sign the confession? | Heller签了忏悔书吗? |
[05:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:29] | He didn’t want to, but we used his daughter. | 他不想签 不过我们用他的女儿要挟他 |
[05:32] | Did you kill her? | 你们杀了她? |
[05:36] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[05:38] | Sergeant Paulson? | Paulson警官? |
[05:39] | What’s the E.T.A. on my vehicle? | 我的车还没到吗? |
[05:40] | Any second, Agent Bauer. | 快了 Bauer探员 |
[05:42] | I’ll see you soon. | 一会见 |
[05:45] | I want to hear it again. | 我想再听一遍 |
[05:47] | Play it back. | 重放一遍 |
[05:49] | Okay, Jack, one second. Let me play it back. | 好的 Jack 等会 让我们重放一遍 |
[05:53] | Tell your men to stay on channel three. | 让你的人监听3号频道 |
[05:55] | Got it. | 收到 |
[05:57] | Any problems? | 有问题吗? |
[05:59] | Nothing I couldn’t handle. | 没有我做不好的事 |
[06:01] | How are you coming with the servers? | 那些服务器怎么样了? |
[06:21] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[06:22] | You did what anyone else would have done | 换成其它人 在这种情况下 |
[06:25] | in your position. | 都会这样做 |
[06:28] | I embarrassed my country. | 我给国家丢脸了 |
[06:30] | You signed a piece of paper. | 你只是签了一张无关紧要的纸而已 |
[06:33] | all lies. | 都是谎言 |
[06:35] | Everyone will know that you signed it under duress. | 大家会知道你是被迫才签的 |
[06:37] | It’s more than a piece of paper. | 那不仅仅是一张纸 |
[06:40] | This trial is going to be a spectacle, | 这次审判会很丢人现眼 |
[06:42] | broadcast all over the world, | 向全世界广播 |
[06:44] | designed to humiliate and degrade this country. | 目的在于诋毁和侮辱我们国家 |
[06:48] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[06:50] | there’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[06:53] | There’s no sense in deluding ourselves. | 没有必要自欺欺人了 |
[06:56] | There’s less than an hour. | 不到半小时了 |
[07:00] | If we’re going to do anything, | 如果我们想做点什么 |
[07:02] | we have to do it now. | 最好现在就动手 |
[07:03] | We’ve done everything that we can. | 该做的我们都做了 |
[07:07] | Not quite. | 不一定 |
[07:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[07:15] | What if I’m not alive? | 如果我死了? |
[07:17] | They can’t put me on trial. | 他们就不会审判我了 |
[07:18] | If I’m dead, their goals go right out the window. | 如果我死了 他们的计划就全盘落空了 |
[07:22] | And they’ll be viewed as nothing more than common assassins. | 那他们只能被当做普通的暗杀者 |
[07:25] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[07:26] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[07:28] | Even if I say what they want me to say, | 即使我照他们的要求说了 |
[07:31] | they’re not going to let me go. | 他们也不会放了我的 |
[07:32] | They’re going to put me in front of a camera, humiliate me, | 他们会在众目睽睽之下侮辱我 |
[07:36] | and then they’re going to kill me | 然后在全世界面前 |
[07:38] | with the whole world watching. | 杀了我 |
[07:40] | There are people on the outside looking for us. | 大家正在努力营救我们 |
[07:43] | You cannot give up. | 你不能放弃 |
[07:45] | I have to do something while I still can. | 我得在还有点能力的时候做点什么 |
[07:50] | And I need you to help me. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:54] | Help you? | 帮你? |
[07:56] | The chain between your handcuffs, | 你手铐上的链子 |
[07:58] | see if you can get it up and around my neck. | 看看能不能拿起来绕过我的脖子 |
[08:01] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[08:02] | I can’t do it myself! | 我一个人做不了! |
[08:03] | I don’t have any leverage. | 这没什么可用的东西 |
[08:04] | No. | 不 |
[08:05] | But you can pull from back there! | 但你能从后面那拉! |
[08:07] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[08:09] | I’m counting on you to help me! | 就靠你帮我了! |
[08:10] | Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | 被这样! 被这样! 被这样! |
[08:12] | At least try it! | 至少也要试试啊! |
[08:15] | I won’t do it. | 我不会那样做的 |
[08:19] | I won’t do it, Dad. | 我不会那样做的 爸爸 |
[08:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:38] | There’s a gas pipe. | 那有个煤气管 |
[08:43] | If we could break it… | 如果我们能打断它… |
[08:46] | No. | 不 |
[08:47] | Break that, you die, too. | 打破了管子 你也会死的 |
[08:50] | Do you think that they are going | 你觉得他们会 |
[08:53] | to let me out of here alive? | 让我活着离开这吗? |
[08:55] | Do you? | 你觉得会吗? |
[08:57] | They’re going to kill me, too. | 他们也会杀了我的 |
[09:06] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[09:15] | Together we can do this. We can do it, | 我们一起可以做到 肯定能做到 |
[09:18] | okay? | 好吗? |
[09:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:29] | Let’s try it. | 试试吧 |
[09:39] | We’re almost there. | 快到了 |
[09:41] | Okay, that’s good. | 好的 就这样 |
[09:59] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[10:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:18] | I love you, too, honey. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[10:35] | I want a full analysis on both these voices. | 对这些声音做一次全面的分析 |
[10:37] | Okay. I’ll have it done in ten minutes. | 好的 我会在10分钟内做好 |
[10:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:45] | Edgar. | |
[10:46] | What, Maryanne? | 什么事 Maryanne? |
[10:47] | What’s a level three channel? | 3级频道是什么意思? |
[10:48] | It’s a logon that gets you into all the systems, | 登入整个系统的一个通道 |
[10:50] | tactical, district and division. | 战术的 行政区和各部门 |
[10:52] | I want it. | 我想要 |
[10:53] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[10:55] | I want clearance for a level three channel. | 我要3级频道的登入许可 |
[10:57] | I can’t give it to you. Only Driscoll | 我无权给你 只有Driscoll |
[10:59] | can authorize that. | 能授权 |
[11:04] | I don’t care who authorizes it. I want it. | 我不管谁授的资格 我要这个 |
[11:07] | Look, just because you overheard that conversation | 听着 不要以为你偷听到了 |
[11:09] | between Chloe and me, it doesn’t mean I’m your bitch. | 我和Chloe的谈话 就能为所欲为了 |
[11:22] | I’m done being scared of you. | 我不怕你 |
[11:25] | Miss Driscoll, it’s Maryanne. | Driscoll夫人 我是Maryanne |
[11:28] | Yes, Maryanne, what is it? | Maryanne 有什么事吗? |
[11:30] | I’ve some further information for you | 关于Chloe擅自越权的事 |
[11:31] | regarding Chloe’s circumventing your authority. | 我有一些情况要向你汇报 |
[11:34] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[11:35] | I don’t think she was acting alone. | 我不认为她是单独行动的 |
[11:38] | Who was she working with? | 那他跟谁一起做的? |
[11:44] | I’m not sure, but I found an electronic echo in her call log, | 还不确定 但我在她的通话记录里发现了另一端口 |
[11:47] | and every time she spoke to Jack, | 每次她跟Jack通话时 |
[11:49] | there was someone else on the line, too. | 电话的另一端好像还有一个人 |
[11:51] | That’s an automated behavior on our system. | 那是系统内部的运转问题 |
[11:53] | Doesn’t mean anyone else was on the line. | 并不意味着就是人为 |
[11:55] | Is that the extent | 这就是你 |
[11:57] | of your suspicion? | 的怀疑吗? |
[11:58] | Yes, I’m, uh, I’m sorry to have bothered you. | 是的 抱歉打扰你 |
[12:05] | You’re sick. | 你有病 |
[12:06] | You’re going to go to Driscoll and you’re | 你去找Driscoll |
[12:08] | going to tell her you’re overloaded and you need help, | 告诉她你这里人手不够 |
[12:10] | and you’re going to ask her | 然后让她授权给我 |
[12:11] | to issue me a level-three channel clearance. | 一个3级频道的登入许可 |
[12:31] | Unit Three, this is Bauer, do you copy? | 第3分队 我是Bauer 听到吗? |
[12:33] | Copy. | 收到 |
[12:34] | Back off another 200 yards. | 退后200码 |
[12:35] | We can’t afford to be spotted here. | 我们不能被他发现 |
[12:37] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[12:38] | Jack you there? | Jack 你在吗? |
[12:39] | Yeah? | 是的? |
[12:40] | The marines have assembled | 海军陆战队集结完毕 |
[12:41] | and are leaving base. | 已经出发了 |
[12:43] | Okay, have Chloe collate the satellite images. | 好的 让Chloe手收集好卫星图片 |
[12:44] | Make sure they stay in sync. | 随时保持更新 |
[12:46] | Chloe’s in a holding room, Jack. | Chloe在拘禁室里 |
[12:47] | She’s been suspended. | 她已经被停职了 |
[12:49] | We could use her help here. | 这需要她的帮助 |
[12:50] | Things are under control. | 一切都在掌握中 |
[12:51] | I’ll have Curtis collate the images. | 我让Curtis收集图片 |
[12:53] | Erin, Chloe was just doing what I asked her to. | Erin 是我叫Chloe那么做的 |
[12:55] | The point is, she was supposed to be working for me. | 问题是 她应该听我的 |
[12:57] | I understand that, but… | 我理解 可是… |
[12:58] | Jack, it’s one thing for you | Jack 你不听我的命令 |
[13:00] | to disobey me in the field, | 是一回事 |
[13:02] | but for someone who works for me here at CTU to betray me? | 可是在反恐局的人背叛我 就是另一回事了? |
[13:06] | I can’t reactivate her. | 我不会再用她了 |
[13:07] | It’s a non-starter. | 不用多说 |
[13:09] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗? |
[13:12] | No, nothing else. | 没事了 |
[13:33] | We have a situation here. | 这里有情况 |
[13:35] | I realize that. | 我意识到了 |
[13:36] | I can do the math as well as anyone. | 我的数学很好的 |
[13:38] | The math? | 数学? |
[13:39] | Protocols were violated. | 协议被破坏了 |
[13:41] | Someone has to take the bullet. | 救得有人出来承担责任 |
[13:42] | Jack’s indispensable right now and I’m not. | Jack现在是不可缺少的 我却不是 |
[13:46] | It took a lot of guts | 你的所作所为 |
[13:47] | for you to do what you did. | 需要很大勇气 |
[13:48] | I trusted Jack. | 我相信Jack |
[13:50] | A lot of people around here trust Jack. | 这里很多人都相信Jack |
[13:52] | Doesn’t mean they’re going to risk their careers for him. | 那也不意味着要以牺牲工作的代价来帮他 |
[13:57] | I have a suggestion. | 提个建议 |
[14:00] | I’m going to leave this room, call Admin. | 我一会出去 叫Admin过来 |
[14:04] | They’ll fax over some resignation papers, | 他们会拟定一份辞呈 |
[14:06] | and you sign them. | 你签字就行了 |
[14:09] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[14:10] | And then nothing. | 然后就没事了 |
[14:13] | I walk out? | 我就可以走了? |
[14:14] | You walk out. | 可以 |
[14:17] | No jail, no sanctions? | 没有审判 也没有制裁吗? |
[14:19] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[14:21] | Although, if you need a letter of recommendation | 还有 如果的下一个工作需要 |
[14:25] | for your next job, | 介绍信 |
[14:26] | you probably should get it from Jack, not me. | 你应该去找Jack 而不是我 |
[14:28] | Right. | 好的 |
[14:31] | Sound like a plan? | 听起来像个计划? |
[14:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:50] | For God’s sake, pull yourself together. | 看在上帝的份上 你醒醒吧 |
[14:53] | She didn’t know anything. | 她什么都不知道 |
[14:54] | You didn’t have to kill her. | 你没有必要杀了她 |
[14:55] | Yes, I did, | 不 我有 |
[14:57] | because you didn’t have the courage to kill her yourself. | 因为你没有勇气杀她 |
[15:00] | Courage? | 勇气? |
[15:01] | To poison a girl who did no harm to you at all? | 对一个无辜女孩下毒的勇气吗? |
[15:15] | Your father’s home. | 你爸爸回来了 |
[15:19] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[15:21] | She’s already dead. | 她都死了 |
[15:22] | If your father doesn’t see a bullet wound, | 你爸爸不看见枪伤 |
[15:23] | he’ll ask questions. | 会起疑心的 |
[15:25] | Do you want him to know that you tried | 你想让他知道 |
[15:27] | to help your girlfriend escape? | 你曾试着帮她逃走吗? |
[15:28] | Do you want him to know that you failed him again? | 你想让他知道你又一次让他失望了吗? |
[15:31] | Move away. | 走开 |
[15:34] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[15:37] | Behrooz, | |
[15:38] | take it. | 拿着它 |
[15:40] | Take it. | 快点 |
[15:42] | This has to stop, Behrooz. | 这是必须的 Behrooz |
[15:45] | You are my son and I love you, | 你是我儿子 我爱你 |
[15:47] | but I cannot let you destroy everything, | 但我也不会让你毁掉 |
[15:49] | everything we worked | 我们费尽千辛万苦 |
[15:51] | so hard to achieve. | 才得到的东西 |
[16:21] | I know this was difficult for you, | 我知道这对你来说不容易 |
[16:24] | but it was necessary. | 可这是必须的 |
[16:27] | He’ll dispose of the body tonight after dark. | 他今天晚上就去处理尸体 |
[16:30] | Meanwhile, move her car. | 还有 把她的车开走 |
[16:33] | Park it somewhere where it won’t be seen. | 停在一个不容易被发现的地方 |
[16:37] | Then come straight back here. | 然后直接回来 |
[16:40] | Navi? | |
[17:28] | What? | 怎么了? |
[17:31] | You got your level-three channel clearance? | 你拿到3级频道的登入许可了吗? |
[17:34] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我拿到了 |
[17:36] | So we’re done, right? | 那我们两清了 对吧? |
[17:37] | I mean, I don’t think I should have | 我是说 我不会再 |
[17:38] | to keep doing things for you. | 为你做事了 |
[17:45] | What’s this about anyway? | 你到底想干什么? |
[17:46] | Why do you need a level-three clearance? | 你为什么要3级频道的登入许可? |
[17:47] | Look, you may be happy tapping away at a keyboard | 听着 你可能很乐意在键盘声中 |
[17:49] | for the rest of your life, but I’m not. | 渡过你的余生 但我不会 |
[17:51] | I have an opportunity here to get ahead, | 我有机会向上爬 |
[17:53] | and I intend to use it. | 所以我不会错过 |
[18:10] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[18:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:23] | I’m more insulted that you thought I wouldn’t notice, | 你在暗中侵入电脑监视我 |
[18:25] | than by the fact that you were spying on me. | 还以为我不知道是吧 |
[18:28] | Driscoll ordered me to do it. | 是Driscoll让我那么做的 |
[18:30] | Next time, do it right. | 下次 做的漂亮点 |
[18:31] | Use a Newman filter, so the subject | 用纽曼过滤器 那么被监视者 |
[18:33] | doesn’t see red lights flashing everywhere. | 就不会看见红灯到处闪烁了 |
[18:35] | Amateur. | 菜鸟 |
[18:37] | Bye, Edgar. | 再见 Edgar |
[18:41] | Could you cover for me for just a second? | 你能帮我顶一会吗? |
[18:46] | Chloe. | |
[18:48] | Can you guys give me a moment please? | 给我几分钟好吗? |
[18:54] | I’m really sorry this happened. | 我对发生的事感到抱歉 |
[18:55] | Don’t worry, Edgar. | 别担心 Edgar |
[18:57] | I didn’t use names. | 我没用真名 |
[18:58] | Driscoll doesn’t know you were helping me. | Driscoll不会知道你帮了我 |
[19:00] | She doesn’t? | 她不知道? |
[19:01] | I’m the one who got you into this. | 是我把你卷进来的 |
[19:03] | I’m not going to sell you out. | 我不会出卖你的 |
[19:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:07] | You’re a geek, Edgar, | 你真滑稽 Edgar |
[19:09] | but you’re a good guy. | 可你是个好人 |
[19:11] | Stay that way. | 继续好好干吧 |
[19:12] | I don’t really have a choice. | 我没的选择 |
[19:14] | I guess not. | 嗯 |
[19:16] | Good luck today. | 祝你今天好运 |
[19:17] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要的 |
[19:54] | Sarah, assuming he continues driving west, | Sarah 假设他一直往西开 |
[19:56] | what are our potential target areas? | 他可能会去哪些地方? |
[19:58] | Well, within the time frame he mentioned, | 根据他提到的时帧 |
[20:00] | Hasan will reach one of four | Hasan肯能会去 |
[20:02] | residential communities and two industrial areas. | 4个居民区的一个 还有两个工业区 |
[20:04] | Data-mine those areas. | 查找这些区域的信息 |
[20:06] | See if you can find any suspicious activity | 看在过去6个月内 |
[20:08] | in the last six months. | 此地区有无可疑事件 |
[20:09] | Citizen complaints, known associates, everything. | 包括市民的投诉 还有其他所有的一切 |
[20:11] | On it. | 好的 |
[20:12] | Jack, the hostile’s stopping at an intersection. | Jack 疑犯在一处十字路口停下了 |
[20:26] | Okay, I got him. | 好的 我看见他了 |
[20:59] | Yo, Mohammed. | 哟 穆罕默德 |
[21:01] | That’s your name, right? | 这是你的名字 对吧? |
[21:03] | Ain’t that what they call all you people? | 大家不是都这样叫你们吗? |
[21:05] | I’m just trying to get home. | 我只是想早点回家而已 |
[21:07] | It’d be nice if all of ya’ll went home. | 你们都滚回家了才好呢 |
[21:08] | Erin, three men have approached Hasan’s vehicle. | Erin 3个人把Hasan围住了 |
[21:11] | – Edgar, can you enhance this? – Hang on. | – Edgar 能放大吗? – 等等 |
[21:15] | Look, I don’t want any trouble. | 听着 我不想惹麻烦 |
[21:19] | Too late, Mohammed! | 太晚了 穆罕默德! |
[21:23] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[21:27] | Let’s go, man. Let’s go. | 我们走 伙计 我们走 |
[21:30] | You three, stay right there. | 你们3个 站着别动 |
[21:36] | Damn it, the police have got to stay clear of this. | 该死 警察不应该来这的 |
[21:38] | I ordered a cancellation of the APB on the truck. | 我不是已经让他们取消对那辆卡车的通缉了吗 |
[21:40] | Make sure that that happened. | 照我说的做啊 |
[21:41] | It did. | 做了 |
[21:43] | It may not have gotten out yet | 可能还没通知到 |
[21:44] | to all the local CHP branches. | 每支巡警小分队 |
[21:45] | If they detain Hasan, this thing is over. | 如果他们拘留Hasan 那么这件事就完了 |
[21:47] | He’ll never lead us back to Heller. | 我们就不会找到Heller了 |
[21:48] | Put me through to CHP. | 让所有巡警队听我说话 |
[21:50] | Sarah. | |
[21:52] | This is CTU. | 这里是反恐局 |
[21:53] | I have a priority call for local dispatch. | 我有一个对地方部门的紧急呼叫 |
[21:59] | You want to move this vehicle, please? | 你能把车开走吗? |
[22:06] | Step out of the truck, please, sir? | 先生 请下车? |
[22:15] | What’s going on here? | 这发生什么事了? |
[22:18] | Just working some things out | 只是解决 |
[22:19] | between him and I, that’s all. | 他跟我之间的一点小事而已 就这样 |
[22:20] | Is that right? | 是这样吗? |
[22:23] | Yes, sir. | 是的 警官 |
[22:25] | You three, stand by your car and wait. | 你们3个 去你们车那边等着 |
[22:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[22:31] | We’re going to lose him! | 我们会把事情搞砸的! |
[22:33] | Get me CHP now! | 给我接巡警小队! |
[22:35] | Want to tell me what’s going on? | 告诉我发生什么了? |
[22:37] | There’s really no problem, officer. | 真的没事 长官 |
[22:41] | They’re just upset | 他们只是对今早发生的事情 |
[22:42] | about what happened this morning. | 有点烦躁 |
[22:43] | I’m sorry about that, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[22:47] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗? |
[22:49] | Just bear with me one minute. | 再给我1分钟 |
[22:51] | Why don’t you go ahead and call this in? | 你能不能查一下资料? |
[22:53] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[23:02] | Jack, I have local CHP dispatch. | Jack 我紧急呼叫了当地的巡警小队 |
[23:05] | Patch them through. | 让他们放行 |
[23:06] | CHP. This is Officer Dudley. | 这里是巡警队 我是Dudley警官 |
[23:08] | Officer, I canceled an APB on a yellow pickup truck, | 警官 我取消了对一辆黄色卡车的通缉 |
[23:10] | license plate number 4-Los Angeles-Independent-945, | 车牌号4-洛杉矶-I-945, |
[23:13] | Did you get that? | 你们收到了吗? |
[23:14] | Yeah, I see it on the system. | 是的 我在系统中看见了 |
[23:16] | I haven’t gotten word of the cancellation here, though. | 可我这里还没有收到取消通缉的命令 |
[23:17] | One of your officers is questioning the driver | 你们的一个警官正在 |
[23:19] | of that vehicle. | 盘问那个卡车司机 |
[23:20] | It is imperative | 我命令你们 |
[23:21] | that that driver not be detained any longer. | 不要拘留那个司机 |
[23:29] | We’ll get you on your way as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快让你上路的 |
[23:32] | Don’t let those guys get to you. | 别让那些家伙再找上你 |
[23:33] | They’re just talks. | 他们只是和我聊聊 |
[23:38] | I think everybody’s been a bit jumpy today | 我觉得大家因为今天发生的事 |
[23:40] | with everything going on. | 都有点神经质了 |
[23:45] | I appreciate your patience and cooperation. | 感谢你的耐心合作 |
[23:50] | 6214, copy. | 6214 请讲 |
[23:55] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[23:59] | We’re all clear. | 没事了 |
[24:01] | Have a nice day, sir. | 祝你好运 先生 |
[24:04] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[24:11] | We’re in the clear. | 没事了 |
[24:13] | He’s moving. | 他走了 |
[24:26] | He’s making another call. | 他又打电话了 |
[24:28] | Pipe it through to Jack. | 转给Jack |
[24:32] | Kalil’s making another call, Jack. | Jack Kalil又打电话了 |
[24:37] | Finish the setup and let’s do a test. | 设置好以后我们做个测试 |
[24:41] | Yes? | 你好? |
[24:43] | We may have a problem. | 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[24:44] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[24:45] | The police just ran the plates of the vehicle I’m driving. | 警察刚刚检查了我开的车的拍照 |
[24:48] | And? | 然后呢? |
[24:50] | They let me go. | 他们放我走了 |
[24:51] | Jack, are you getting this? | Jack 你听到了吗? |
[24:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:54] | So what is the problem? | 那又怎么了? |
[24:55] | This is a stolen car. | 这是偷来的车 |
[24:56] | Maybe the owner hasn’t reported it yet? | 也许车主还没有报案? |
[24:59] | Or maybe I’m getting help | 也有可能 |
[25:00] | from people who want to make sure | 我在为那些想知道我去处的人 |
[25:02] | I get where I’m going. | 引路 |
[25:04] | Do not jump to conclusions. | 不要妄下结论 |
[25:06] | A police officer was approaching me, his hand on his gun. | 当时一个警察都拿着枪走了过来 |
[25:09] | Then he got a call, suddenly there’s no problem. | 然后他接了一个电话 就没事了 |
[25:19] | We can’t take any chances. | 我们不能给他们任何机会 |
[25:20] | I’m moving in. | 我追上去了 |
[25:22] | He’s not going to lead us to the site. | 他不会带我们去那了 |
[25:23] | The best we can do right now | 我们现在能做的就是 |
[25:24] | is try to take him alive and break him. | 把他活着带回来 |
[25:25] | All units, move in. | 各单位注意 追上疑犯 |
[25:27] | I repeat, move in. | 重复 追上疑犯 |
[25:33] | Okay, I’ve got a visual. | 好的 我看见他了 |
[25:35] | Set up a roadblock at mile marker 15. | 在15英里处设置一个路障 |
[25:40] | It has been an honor working with you, Omar. | 很荣幸能跟你共事 Omar |
[25:43] | The honor has been mine, Kalil. | 我也很荣幸 Kalil |
[25:48] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:51] | Allah Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[26:19] | No! | 不! |
[26:31] | Oh, God. | 噢 天呐 |
[26:32] | He just drove head-on into another vehicle. | 他当头撞上了一辆卡车 |
[26:34] | He was our only lead. | 他是唯一的线索 |
[26:59] | We’re going to switch gears since we’ve lost our only lead. | 因为失去了唯一的线索 我们得改变策略了 |
[27:01] | Kalil Hasan committed suicide en route to Heller’s location. | Kalil Hasan在去Heller的途中自杀了 |
[27:06] | Have they recovered anything on him | 他们有没有发现什么线索 |
[27:07] | that might help identify where Heller is? | 能告诉我们Heller在哪? |
[27:09] | It’s too soon to tell. | 还不确定 |
[27:10] | They’re still putting out the fire from the crash. | 他们还在救火 |
[27:12] | How much time do we have | 在审判开始广播前 |
[27:13] | before this trial begins to broadcast? | 还有多长时间? |
[27:15] | Some time in the next, ten, 15 minutes. | 只剩10到15分钟了 |
[27:18] | Sarah Gavin. | |
[27:19] | It’s Jack. | 是Jack |
[27:20] | Put him on speaker. | 让他说话 |
[27:22] | Go ahead, Jack, you’re on speaker. | 说吧 Jack 接通了 |
[27:24] | I’m sifting through the wreckage now, | 我在清理废墟 |
[27:25] | but there’s not much intact. | 但是没有什么有用的东西 |
[27:27] | Hasan said he was 30 minutes from his destination. | Hasan曾说他离目的地只有半小时了 |
[27:29] | It’s 20 minutes before he stopped. | 停车之前说要20分钟 |
[27:30] | Do we have a maximum perimeter? | 估计出最可能的范围了吗? |
[27:31] | Edgar? | |
[27:33] | We’re looking at a radius of 60 miles centered at Acton. | 以Acton为圆心 60英里为半径 |
[27:35] | We’re dispatching choppers and fixed-wing crafts | 我们派了直升机和无人飞机 |
[27:38] | to survey the area. | 去侦察那个地方 |
[27:39] | No, that’s going to take too long. | 不 那样花的时间太久了 |
[27:40] | Use the satellites. Conduct a thermal scan. | 用卫星 进行热扫描 |
[27:42] | – It won’t work. – Why not? | – 没用的 – 为什么? |
[27:43] | That area has a high concentration | 那个地方有个 |
[27:45] | of electric power transmitters. | 电力传输集中地 |
[27:46] | The satellite won’t be able to distinguish | 卫星无法区别变电器 |
[27:48] | between them and the servers. | 和服务器 |
[27:49] | Those transmitters have been in place for years. | 那些变电器已经好几年了 |
[27:51] | If we take a scan, | 扫描后 |
[27:52] | we can lay it against the previous grid pattern. | 同几年前的扫描图进行对比 |
[27:55] | That way we can identify any new thermal activity. | 就能发现新增的放射站 |
[27:57] | We can start the scan immediately. | 我们马上开始扫描 |
[27:57] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[27:58] | Jack? | |
[28:00] | We’re using a satellite to check the thermals. | 我们在用卫星检查热运动 |
[28:02] | Keep the line open. | 别挂电话 |
[28:03] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[28:04] | Miss Driscoll? The clinic wanted me | Driscoll夫人? 诊所那边要我告诉你 |
[28:07] | to tell you that your daughter has arrived. | 你女儿已经来了 |
[28:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:10] | All right, everyone reset your systems. | 好的 大家都重启系统 |
[28:13] | Let’s get back on track. | 让我们重回正轨 |
[28:14] | I have to take care of something | 我得花点时间 |
[28:16] | for a few minutes. | 做一些事情 |
[28:17] | Would you check in with Division? | 你和分局保持联系 |
[28:19] | They’re expecting an update. | 他们在等待最新情报 |
[28:20] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[28:22] | Yeah, just a little problem with my daughter, Maya. | 没事 只是我的女儿Maya除出了点情况 |
[28:23] | I had to bring her down to the clinic. | 我不得不把她带到诊所来 |
[28:25] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧? |
[28:26] | She’s fine. Call Division. | 她很好 联系分局 |
[28:37] | What are you working on? | 你在干什么? |
[28:40] | Personnel allocation tables and tactical generals | 为攻击小队定编 |
[28:42] | for the assault teams. | 分配表和战术概要 |
[28:43] | I notice every time I look over, you’re talking to Edgar. | 我发现我每次看到你的时候 你都在和Edgar说话 |
[28:46] | What’s that all about? | 这是为什么? |
[28:49] | I’m just trying to learn the ropes, Curtis. | 我只是想知道一些内情 Curtis |
[28:55] | Today is not the day | 今天不是时候 |
[28:57] | to make career moves on people, Maryanne. | 用来建功立业 Maryanne |
[28:59] | The only thing you should be thinking about | 你现在唯一应该做的就是 |
[29:01] | is how to help us stop Heller from being publicly executed. | 想想怎样才能让Heller不被当众处决 |
[29:03] | Come on, Curtis. Give me some credit. | 不要这样 Curtis 相信我 |
[29:05] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[29:06] | I know how you think. | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[29:09] | Just leave everybody alone and help us get through today. | 不要再打扰大家了 帮我们平安度过这一天吧 |
[29:19] | – Mark? – Hmm? | – Mark? – 嗯? |
[29:21] | Thank you so much for helping me out. | 非常感谢你能帮我 |
[29:23] | They said Maya’s arrived? | 他们说Maya来了? |
[29:24] | She’s in the exam area. | 她在测试区 |
[29:25] | We’re about to do a workup. | 我们要做一些开始的准备 |
[29:28] | She’s been on Thorazine. | 她以前吃服用氯丙嗪 |
[29:30] | She stopped taking it. | 现在已经停止服用了 |
[29:31] | How long ago? | 多久了? |
[29:32] | Based on what happened this morning, | 根据今天早上发生的事情 |
[29:34] | at least a few days. | 应该有好几天了 |
[29:35] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[29:36] | She’s fixated on one of my neighbor’s kids. | 她一直在关注我邻居家的孩子 |
[29:38] | What does she do? | 她做什么了? |
[29:39] | She walks into the yard, | 她去院子里 |
[29:40] | gets verbally abusive. | 朝那个孩子大喊大叫 |
[29:42] | I’ll take good care of her. | 我会照顾好她的 |
[29:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:45] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[29:51] | Maya? | |
[29:52] | Mom, I’m so happy to see you. | 妈妈 看见你真高兴 |
[29:54] | I was going crazy at home. | 我在家里都快疯了 |
[29:56] | What happened with Evan? | Evan怎么了? |
[29:58] | Why did you go over there? | 你去那干什么? |
[29:59] | I know you said not to, | 我知道你不让我去 |
[30:00] | but he was throwing things against the fence. | 可他对着栅栏扔东西 |
[30:06] | Maya, | |
[30:07] | he plays with a ball. | 他只是在玩球而已 |
[30:10] | He’s seven years old, sweetheart. | 他只有7岁 宝贝 |
[30:11] | I don’t care how old he is. | 我不管他有多大 |
[30:12] | He should know better. | 他应该懂点事了 |
[30:15] | Are you going to talk to his dad about this? | 你打算跟他父亲谈这件事吗? |
[30:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[30:25] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[30:26] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[30:29] | You’re not thinking clearly, honey. | 你现在神智有点不清 宝贝 |
[30:31] | You’ve got to put it out of your mind. | 你得摒除杂念 |
[30:33] | Dr. Calis is going to help and you’re going | Calis医生会帮你的 |
[30:36] | to feel better very soon. | 很快你就会好受的 |
[30:39] | Why don’t we go home right now? | 我们为什么不马上回家? |
[30:41] | We can’t, honey. | 我们不能 宝贝 |
[30:42] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[30:47] | There’s a little trouble here in L.A. | 洛杉矶有了一点麻烦 |
[30:48] | and I have to take care of it. | 我得去处理 |
[30:51] | Are you going to be okay? | 你不会有事吧? |
[30:52] | Yes, I’m going to be okay. | 当然 我会没事的 |
[30:55] | And you’re going to be okay. | 你也会没事的 |
[30:58] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[31:00] | I love you, too, honey. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[31:06] | Shh… | 嗯… |
[31:10] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[31:12] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[31:15] | Yes? | 你好? |
[31:17] | Kalil is dead. | Kalil死了 |
[31:18] | Dead? How? | 死了? 怎么死的? |
[31:21] | He was being followed here. | 他被追踪了 |
[31:23] | He martyred himself | 然后他毫不犹豫的 |
[31:24] | without hesitation. | 自杀了 |
[31:27] | What about the servers? | 服务器怎么样了? |
[31:28] | Have they been re-conformed | 做好播放 |
[31:29] | for the broadcast? | 的准备了吗? |
[31:30] | Dumar is doing his best. | Dumar尽力在弄 |
[31:32] | I think we’ll be all right. | 我想没什么问题的 |
[31:34] | If you need help, I can come. | 如果需要帮助 我会过来 |
[31:35] | No, no, no. It is too risky. | 不 不 不 太危险了 |
[31:39] | If the servers don’t work correctly, | 如果服务器不能正常工作 |
[31:40] | we’re in trouble. | 我们就麻烦了 |
[31:42] | This trial is only the beginning. | 这次审判只是开端 |
[31:44] | I know that as well as you, my friend. | 我知道 朋友 |
[31:46] | But there’s no need to worry. | 别担心了 |
[31:49] | Everything will go as planned. | 一切都会按计划行事的 |
[31:54] | You checked out the briefcase? | 检查过箱子了吗? |
[31:55] | It’s fine. | 没问题 |
[31:56] | I was afraid it might be damaged | 我担心箱子在火车爆炸中 |
[31:58] | in the train crash. | 有所损坏 |
[32:00] | The case is very strong. There’s no problem. | 这个箱子很坚固 没问题 |
[32:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:04] | Then you can get started. | 那么你可以开始了 |
[32:10] | Gas. | 煤气 |
[32:13] | I smell gas. | 我闻到煤气了 |
[32:15] | Heller. | |
[32:26] | Come on! Get them out! | 快点! 把他们抬出去! |
[32:28] | Come on, get them out! Come on, hurry! | 快点 把他们抬出去! 快点! |
[32:35] | Come on. | 快点 |
[32:47] | Hurry, open the door! | 快点去开门! |
[32:51] | Come on! | 快! |
[32:52] | Do whatever it takes to revive him! | 想办法把他弄醒! |
[33:22] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[33:25] | She recognized me. | 她认出我了 |
[33:27] | She has to be killed. | 杀了她 |
[33:29] | She will, | 会的 |
[33:30] | in good time. | 时机一到 |
[33:32] | Go do your job. | 去做你的事吧 |
[33:34] | Go. | 去吧 |
[33:42] | Yeah? | 你好? |
[33:43] | We got the results | 我们从 |
[33:44] | from the thermal scan. | 热量扫描中得到结果了 |
[33:45] | One site matches the criteria. | 有一个地点符合 |
[33:47] | Where? | 哪? |
[33:48] | An old industrial park around three miles from you. | 一个距你约3英里的工业园区 |
[33:51] | Give me the exact address. | 给我准确地址 |
[33:53] | It’s off a service road south of Brach. | 在Brach南部的一个小道上 |
[33:54] | Okay, I’ll set up the staging area. | 好的 我重新调整集合地 |
[33:56] | – Where is the marine strike force? – 20 minutes away. | – 海军陆战队在哪? – 离那还有20分钟 |
[33:58] | This trial starts any minute, Jack. | 审判随时会开始 Jack |
[34:00] | I know. I’ll get back to you soon as I’m on site. | 我知道 一到我就给你打电话 |
[34:02] | Meanwhile, have someone download the schematics to the building. | 还有 把那个建筑的设计图 |
[34:05] | Send them over to my screen. | 传到我这来 |
[34:06] | Edgar’s on it. | Edgar已经在做了 |
[34:22] | We’ll take the rest of these up later. | 剩下这些我们稍后再谈 |
[34:24] | Yes, Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[34:26] | What is it, Robert? | 什么事 Robert? |
[34:28] | CTU thinks it’s identified the location where the terrorists | 反恐局说他们找到了 |
[34:30] | are holding Secretary Heller and his daughter. | 关押Heller部长和他女儿的地方 |
[34:31] | Where? | 在哪? |
[34:33] | A compound in the Santa Clarita Valley. | 在Santa Clarita山谷的一处厂房里 |
[34:34] | But there is a problem. | 可问题是 |
[34:35] | The team’s dispatched to the site | 派出的救援小队 |
[34:37] | may not get there in time | 可能无法及时 |
[34:39] | to prevent the broadcast, and even if they do, | 阻止广播 即使他们能赶到 |
[34:40] | there is a good chance the Secretary will be killed | 部长也可能在营救过程中 |
[34:43] | in any rescue attempt. | 被杀 |
[34:44] | Well, we have no choice | 我们别无选择 |
[34:46] | but to hope and pray that you’re wrong. | 只能祈祷你是错的 |
[34:50] | We do have a choice. | 我们可以选择 |
[34:52] | The Secretary’s death would be tragic. | 部长的死会是一个悲剧 |
[34:54] | But his execution on American soil, | 但他在美国国土上被处决 |
[34:57] | broadcast to the world, would be far worse. | 并向全球广播 会更加糟糕 |
[34:59] | It would be a complete and utter humiliation for the country. | 这对于国家来说是有史以来 |
[35:02] | Perhaps the worst in our history. | 最可怕的侮辱 |
[35:04] | I’m well aware of that, Robert. | 这些我知道 Robert |
[35:05] | But unless you have some solution, | 不要废话了 |
[35:07] | I’m missing the point of this conversation. | 说你的办法 |
[35:09] | The solution is, we make a preemptive strike. | 办法就是 我们先发制人 |
[35:12] | Assuming we locate the site | 假设我们及时到达 |
[35:13] | in time, we destroy it. | 并开始攻击 |
[35:14] | We kill our own Secretary of Defense? | 我们要杀了自己的国防部长? |
[35:17] | To prevent our enemies | 只有这样才能 |
[35:18] | from making a public spectacle of his death. | 不让那帮家伙得逞 |
[35:20] | He’s going to be killed anyway. | 反正怎么样他都会死 |
[35:32] | Jim Heller is a good friend. | Jim Heller是我的好朋友 |
[35:35] | A loyal public servant. | 忠心为国家服务 |
[35:39] | You expect me to kill him to save face? | 你要我为了挽回颜面而杀了他吗? |
[35:42] | Not yours, sir. | 不是你的 阁下 |
[35:45] | The country’s. | 是整个国家的 |
[35:47] | If we look impotent in this situation, | 如果我们在这件事上无所行动 |
[35:48] | we’ll only encourage more attacks. | 那样只会助长他们的嚣张气焰 |
[35:51] | And if I may say so, sir, | 我和你一样 阁下 |
[35:52] | having known Jim Heller many years myself, | 和Jim Heller共事多年 |
[35:55] | if he were here, he’d be the first to endorse this plan. | 如果他在场 他会首先赞同这个决定的 |
[35:58] | The public will never accept it. | 公众不会接受的 |
[36:01] | All the public will know is the Secretary died | 大家只会知道 |
[36:03] | during the course of a rescue attempt, | 部长在营救过程中牺牲了 |
[36:05] | which is certainly more palatable | 这比让他当着 |
[36:07] | than letting him be executed | 全世界的面被处决 |
[36:08] | with the whole world watching. | 要好的多 |
[36:44] | It’s a woman. | 是个女人 |
[36:45] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[36:54] | – Oh, God. – Who is she? | – 噢 天呐 – 他是谁? |
[36:56] | It’s Debbie’s mom. | Debbie的妈妈 |
[36:58] | Go back. | 回去 |
[36:59] | Stay there until she leaves. | 呆在那直到他离开 |
[37:01] | – What are you going to do? – Go. | – 你要干什么? – 走 |
[37:05] | It’s the girl’s mother. | 是那个女孩的妈妈 |
[37:08] | What? | 什么? |
[37:13] | Mrs. Araz? | 是Araz太太? |
[37:14] | Yes? | 是的? |
[37:15] | I’m Karen Pendleton, Debbie’s mother. | 我是Karen Pendleton 是Debbie的妈妈 |
[37:17] | Oh, good to meet you. | 噢 很高兴见到你 |
[37:19] | Call me Dina. | 叫我Dina |
[37:20] | It’s good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[37:21] | My husband and I are | 我和我丈夫 |
[37:22] | very fond of Behrooz. | 都很喜欢Behrooz |
[37:24] | He’s one of the few boys | 他是那些孩子中 |
[37:25] | who seem to know the meaning of please and thank you. | 非常有教养的一个 |
[37:28] | Oh, I’m looking for Debbie. | 噢 我在找Debbie |
[37:33] | This is my husband Navi. | 这是我丈夫Navi |
[37:35] | This is Debbie’s mother. | 这是Debbie的妈妈 |
[37:36] | Oh, she’s | 噢 她是个 |
[37:37] | a very lovely girl. | 非常可爱的女孩 |
[37:38] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[37:39] | We just got a call from | 我刚才接到一个电话 |
[37:41] | our dermatologist’s office. | 是我们的皮肤科办公室打来的 |
[37:42] | She missed her appointment this morning. Is she here? | 她今早没去看病 她在这吗? |
[37:45] | We haven’t seen her since yesterday. | 自从昨天以来 我们就没看到过她 |
[37:47] | Oh, she left a message saying she was on her way | 噢 她留了一条信息 |
[37:49] | – to see Behrooz. – There must be a misunderstanding. | – 说她去见Behrooz了 – 肯定是弄错了 |
[37:51] | Perhaps she stopped off… | 或许她中途去了哪… |
[37:52] | No, she wouldn’t have stopped off anywhere, | 不 她不会去哪的 |
[37:54] | she knew she had this appointment. | 她知道今天要去医院 |
[37:55] | It’ll take weeks to reschedule and… | 要花上几周才能安排一次会诊… |
[37:58] | Is Behrooz here? | Behrooz在家吗? |
[38:00] | He is studying. | 他在学习 |
[38:01] | Well, maybe he knows where she is? | 或许他知道她在哪? |
[38:03] | I doubt it. | 不会吧 |
[38:04] | He hasn’t left his room all morning. | 他整个早上都在房子里 |
[38:07] | School is very important to him. | 学业对他很重要 |
[38:14] | Oh, that’s her phone. | 噢 是她的电话 |
[38:16] | I know the ring. | 我知道这个铃声 |
[38:18] | Many, many phones sound alike, Mrs. Pendleton. | 很多手机的铃声都是一样的 Pendleton太太 |
[38:21] | No, she downloaded that ring specially. | 不 她下载的这个很特别 |
[38:24] | It’s one of her favorite songs. | 那是她最喜欢的一首歌 |
[38:27] | That’s definitely her phone. | 肯定是她的手机 |
[38:29] | Mrs. Pendleton. | Pendleton太太 |
[38:32] | It was my phone. | 是我的手机 |
[38:33] | Debbie and I downloaded the same ring | 我们开始约会以后 |
[38:36] | when we started going out. | Debbie和我下载了同样的铃声 |
[38:37] | Oh. | 噢 |
[38:39] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她去哪了吗? |
[38:41] | She said she had a doctor’s appointment | 她说她今早 |
[38:43] | to go to this morning, | 要去看医生 |
[38:44] | and we’re going to the movies later. | 然后我们去看电影 |
[38:49] | I’m sorry about this. | 不好意思 |
[38:51] | I’m just worried. | 我只是有点担心 |
[38:53] | Well, if you do see her, or if she calls, | 如果你们看见她 或者她打电话来 |
[38:55] | will you have her call me? | 让她我打个电话好吗? |
[38:56] | Oh, yes, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[39:03] | I told you | 给你说了 |
[39:04] | not to interfere. | 不要插手 |
[39:05] | It was her phone. | 是她的电话 |
[39:06] | I shut it off. | 我把它关了 |
[39:07] | He took care of it, Navi. | 他帮了我们 Navi |
[39:10] | She went away because she believed him. | 她离开了是因为她相信他 |
[39:12] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[39:17] | Get in the car. | 开车 |
[39:18] | Follow her. | 跟着她 |
[39:19] | Make sure she doesn’t go to the police. | 确保她不去报警 |
[39:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:44] | I’m less than two minutes out. | 我不到两分钟就到了 |
[39:45] | Have you worked up the rescue approach? | 你们想好营救方案了吗? |
[39:47] | We’re running up scenarios now based on the schematics. | 我们正在根据图纸模拟场景 |
[39:49] | Okay, what are the probabilities of finding the Secretary | 好的 找到部长 |
[39:51] | and his daughter in the compound? | 和他女儿的可能性是多少? |
[39:53] | Our analysts have looked at everything. | 分析家看了每样东西 |
[39:54] | The data is fuzzy, but our best guess | 数据还很模糊 但我们推测 |
[39:56] | is that they’re on the west end of the building. | 他们在建筑物的正西面 |
[39:58] | – Together or separate? – We don’t know that yet. | – 在一起还是分开? – 我们还不知道 |
[39:59] | Okay, we’re going to have to activate a team split, | 好的 我们得分成两队 |
[40:01] | one for the Secretary, one for his daughter. | 一个营救部长 一个营救他女儿 |
[40:03] | We discussed that, Jack, but it was rejected. | 我们讨论过了 Jack 但是被否决了 |
[40:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[40:07] | It comes directly from the President. | 是总统直接发来的命令 |
[40:09] | Once we go in strong, | 一旦我们开始进攻 |
[40:10] | there’ll be very little time to secure the hostages. | 营救人质的时间将会非常少 |
[40:12] | Our only priority is to get Heller. | 我们的首要任务是救出Heller |
[40:13] | Curtis that doesn’t make sense. | Curtis 这说不通 |
[40:14] | I don’t like it any more than you do,Jack, | 我跟你一样不愿意这样做 Jack |
[40:16] | but those are the orders. | 可这是命令 |
[40:20] | Jack? | |
[40:21] | They’re about to begin the broadcast. | 他们准备开始广播了 |
[40:23] | I’m almost there. | 我快到了 |
[40:25] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[40:51] | We are about to embark on a process of justice, | 我们将要开始一场正义的审判 |
[40:54] | that will forever change the world. | 这个审判会永远的改变世界 |
[40:57] | Our people will finally be liberated | 我们的人民最终会从 |
[41:00] | from the tangle of corruption | 让他们窒息几个世纪的 |
[41:03] | that has been choking them for centuries. | 动荡的堕落中重获新生 |
[41:05] | No longer will justice be | 正义不再是 |
[41:07] | the propagandist tool of the power elite. | 权势阶层蒙蔽人民的幌子 |
[41:10] | It will once again become the instrument | 而是人民手中 |
[41:12] | of the people. | 有力的武器 |
[41:13] | Delivered through true believers, | 今天 真正拥有信仰的人们 |
[41:16] | whose courage to use the sword has made this day | 勇敢地举起了正义之剑 |
[41:20] | not only possible, but inevitable. | 正义的时刻 必将到来 |
[41:23] | Mr. President, I’ve taken the liberty | 总统先生 我已经授权 |
[41:24] | of having a laser-guided missile programmed and prepped. | 让一枚激光导弹 准备好发射了 |
[41:27] | All that remains is for you to give the order. | 就等你的命令了 |
[41:29] | … with the same conviction and resolve… | … 带着勇气和决心… |
[41:31] | How long between my order and impact? | 我下命令后导弹要多长时间才能到达目的地? |
[41:33] | The fighter’s in the air. | 战斗机已经起飞了 |
[41:34] | It needs to get in range, no more than ten minutes. | 不到10分钟就能到达指定区域 |
[41:37] | … required to render judgment fairly, | … 实施公正的判决 |
[41:39] | without prejudice, | 没有偏见 |
[41:40] | or we will be judged the same as our enemies. | 否则我们将会面临和敌人一样的审判 |
[41:44] | As our prisoner shall be judged today… | 由于我们的俘虏今天会被判决… |
[41:47] | Do it. | 去做吧 |
[41:48] | Let Driscoll know. | 让Driscoll知道 |
[41:50] | … this nation will also be judged. | … 这个国家同样面临着审判 |
[41:51] | Today is the day the United States of America | 今天是美利坚合众国 |
[41:53] | shall be tested for the final time | 面临考验的最后时刻 |
[41:57] | on your own soil, before the eyes of the world. | 在你们自己的土地上 在全世界的注视下 |
[42:07] | Yes, I understand. | 是的 我明白了 |
[42:17] | Jack, I have Miss Driscoll for you. | Jack Driscoll要跟你说话 |
[42:20] | Jack, what’s your position? | Jack 你在哪? |
[42:21] | I’m on site. | 我已经到了 |
[42:22] | Jack, stand down. | Jack 原地待命 |
[42:24] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[42:27] | The marines won’t get there on time. | 海军陆战队不能及时赶到了 |
[42:28] | The President wants to take out the building | 总统想用一枚导弹 |
[42:30] | with a missile strike. | 炸毁那个建筑 |
[42:31] | With the Secretary and his daughter inside? | 不管部长和他女儿了? |
[42:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:34] | Let me speak to the President. | 让我跟总统说话 |
[42:36] | Jack, I’ve been trying to get through to him myself. | Jack 我也在一直试图跟他通话 |
[42:38] | I’m sorry. You’re going to have to clear the area. | 我很抱歉 你必须离开那个区域 |
[42:43] | Jack, don’t go in there by yourself. | Jack 不要一个人进去 |
[42:46] | Jack, talk to me. | Jack 跟我说话 |
[42:48] | The air strike’s already been ordered. | 空袭已经启动了 |
[42:50] | Jack, clear the area. | Jack 离开那 那栋建筑会被炸毁的 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |