时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | For God’s sake, pull yourself together. | 看在上帝份上 你清醒一点吧 |
[00:22] | You didn’t have to kill her. | 你没有必要杀了她 |
[00:24] | Yes, I did, because you didn’t have the courage to kill her yourself. | 不 有必要 因为你自己没有勇气杀她 |
[00:27] | Courage? To poison a girl who did no harm to you at all? | 勇气? 毒害一个无辜的女孩? |
[00:31] | This is my husband Navi. This is Debbie’s mother. | 这是我丈夫Navi 这是Debbie的妈妈 |
[00:36] | Is she here? | 她在这吗? |
[00:37] | We haven’t seen her since yesterday. | 从昨天开始我们就没有见过她 |
[00:40] | Get in the car, follow her. Make sure she doesn’t go to the police. | 上车 跟着她 不要让她去报警了 |
[00:44] | You’re out of here. | 你被开除了 |
[00:45] | Chloe. | |
[00:47] | Don’t worry, Edgar. Driscoll doesn’t know you were helping me. | 别担心 Edgar Driscoll不知道你在帮我 |
[00:49] | She doesn’t? | 她不知道? |
[00:51] | I’m the one who got you into this, I’m not going to sell you out. | 是我把你拉进来的 我不会出卖你的 |
[00:58] | We’ll be here until you tell me what I need to know. | 我们会一直在这儿 直到你说实话 |
[01:00] | Richard, your father was kidnapped by terrorists. | Richard 你爸爸被恐怖分子绑架了 |
[01:03] | Our polygraph analysis tells us | 我们的谎言探测器分析显示 |
[01:05] | you’re hiding something that might help us find him. | 你在隐瞒什么 而这些能帮助我们找到你爸爸 |
[01:07] | There are people on the outside looking for us. | 有人会来救我们的 |
[01:10] | You cannot give up. | 你不能放弃 |
[01:11] | I have to do something while I still can. | 在我还有能力时 我得采取点行动 |
[01:14] | This trial is going to be a spectacle, | 这次审判将会是场羞辱 |
[01:16] | broadcast all over the world, | 在全世界传播 |
[01:18] | designed to humiliate and degrade this country. | 目的是要羞辱我们的国家 |
[01:21] | There’s a gas pipe. | 这里有个天然气管道 |
[01:25] | Did you check out the package? | 箱子检查了吗? |
[01:27] | Mm. It’s fine. | 嗯 没问题 |
[01:28] | I was afraid it might be damaged in the train crash. | 我还担心它会在火车爆炸中受损 |
[01:31] | The case is very strong. | 这个箱子很结实 |
[01:33] | Come on! Get them out! Come on! | 快! 把他们带出去! 快! |
[01:37] | Hurry, open the door! | 快 打开门! |
[01:41] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[01:43] | She recognized me. She has to be killed. | 她认出我来了 她得死 |
[01:46] | Erin, I’m on sight. | Erin 我正盯着 |
[01:48] | Jack, stand down. | Jack 离开那 |
[01:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[01:50] | The Marines won’t get there on time. | 海军不会按时到那了 |
[01:52] | The President wants to take out the building with a missile strike. | 总统想要用导弹攻击那里 |
[01:54] | With the secretary and his daughter inside? | 不管部长和他女儿了? |
[01:56] | Yes. I’m sorry. | 是的 很抱歉 |
[01:58] | You’re going to have to clear the area. | 你得离开那里 |
[02:01] | Jack, don’t go in there by yourself. | Jack 不要进去 |
[02:02] | Jack, clear the area. The building is going to be destroyed. | Jack 快离开 大楼就快要炸了 以下事件发生在中午12点至下午1点之间 |
[02:16] | James Heller, you have been brought before this court of law | James Heller 你被带到这个法庭上 |
[02:21] | to stand trial as a war criminal. | 以一名战犯的身份接受审判 |
[02:24] | We will prove to the people of the world | 我们将向全世界证明 |
[02:26] | that these crimes against humanity | 这些没有人性的罪行 |
[02:29] | are the direct result of the polices initiated by you in your capacity. | 是你利用职权推行的政策的直接结果 |
[02:40] | Since the true extent of your evil legacy is immeasurable, | 你的恶行罄竹难书 |
[02:43] | we have done our best to document | 我们尽了最大的努力收集 |
[02:46] | those acts which have been witnessed directly by the chosen followers. | 目睹你罪行的人们 所经历的血证 |
[02:50] | Under your orders, the death squads of America, | 在你的命令下 美国杀人小队 |
[02:54] | continue their imperious crusade against the true believers and pure followers. | 对我们的信徒们任意妄为 |
[02:58] | How much longer until the fighter is ready to launch the missile? | 导弹还有多久准备发射? |
[03:01] | Command and control is locking on target now. | 已经锁定目标 |
[03:04] | Mr. President, I have Erin Driscoll on line three. | 总统先生 Erin Driscoll在电话3线 |
[03:15] | Mr. President, I’m calling to ask you to consider aborting the missile strike. | 总统先生 请您中止导弹发射计划 |
[03:19] | Based on what? | 为什么? |
[03:20] | We are attempting a rescue operation. | 我们正在进行拯救行动 |
[03:23] | I was told that the Marine Strike Force was still 10 to 20 minutes away. | 不是说海军攻击部队还要10到20分钟才能到 |
[03:27] | They are, sir. Jack Bauer went in by himself. | 是的 先生 但Jack Bauer已经进去了 |
[03:37] | The terrorist group | 恐怖组织 |
[03:39] | is moments away from executing the Secretary of Defense in front of the world. | 马上就要在世人面前处决国防部长了 |
[03:42] | And I cannot allow that to happen. | 我不能让这个发生 |
[03:44] | I understand, sir. | 我明白 先生 |
[03:45] | But if Jack can effect a rescue before that happens… | 但是如果Jack能在那之前把他们救出来… |
[03:48] | In that case, I’ll abort the missile strike. | 如果那样的话 我会取消导弹发射 |
[03:51] | But he’s running out of time. | 但是他快没时间了 |
[03:53] | How long does he have, sir? | 他还有多长时间? |
[03:57] | Seven minutes. | 7分钟 |
[04:03] | Try and make a sound, I’ll blow your head off. | 说 不然打烂你的头 |
[04:09] | This is a map of the complex. | 这是这个房子的地图 |
[04:11] | Where are they holding the Secretary of Defense? | 他们把国防部长关在哪? |
[04:15] | I am either going to kill you now, | 要么我杀了你 |
[04:17] | or you’re going to tell me where they are staging the trial! | 要么你告诉我他们在哪审判! |
[04:20] | Point… now. Where is the secretary? | 指出来… 部长在哪? |
[04:37] | There is no place in this world | 世界上没有哪个地方 |
[04:39] | where your evil has not scoured the sacred land of the true word. | 没有被你的邪恶笼罩 |
[04:45] | Your imperialistic legacy has devoured the lives of the innocent. | 你的帝国主义野心 啃噬着无辜人的生命 |
[04:50] | Jack? | |
[04:51] | Yeah? | 啊? |
[04:52] | The President won’t call off the missile strike. | 总统不会取消导弹发射计划 |
[04:54] | – How much time do I have? – Less than six minutes. | – 我还有多少时间? – 不到6分钟 |
[04:57] | Did you get a read from the thermal scan on how many hostiles inside? | 你们看了热扫描仪上显示有多少恐怖分子在里面? |
[05:01] | We estimate 16. | 估计有16个 |
[05:02] | Jack? | |
[05:04] | I’m not turning back, Erin. | 我不会回头 Erin. |
[05:07] | Understood. | 明白 |
[05:11] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[05:32] | Stop this, please. | 快停止 求你们了 |
[05:35] | Just stop this, please. You’ve got to stop this. | 停止 求你了 你们别这样做 |
[05:38] | My father hasn’t done anything to hurt you. | 我爸爸没有做任何伤害你们的事情 |
[05:42] | He’s an innocent man. Please! | 他是无辜的 求你们了! |
[05:47] | Please. He’s an innocent man. | 求求你们 他是无辜的 |
[05:52] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[05:56] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[05:58] | Please, no, no, no, wait, wait, no. You’ve got to stop it! Listen. | 求求你 不 等一下 别这样 听我说 |
[06:04] | Audrey? | |
[06:06] | Behind you. | 在你后面 |
[06:08] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[06:09] | Jack! | |
[06:12] | Are you all right? Did they hurt you? | 你还好吗? 他们伤害你了吗? |
[06:14] | No, I’m okay. | 没有 我很好 |
[06:15] | – You’ve got to stop them. – I will. | – 你要阻止他们 – 我会的 |
[06:17] | Get my father first. | 先找我爸爸 |
[06:20] | Go. | 快去 |
[06:26] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[06:38] | Press the button on the handle. | 按手柄上的的键 |
[06:43] | You use that if you have to. | 需要的时候你可以用到它 |
[06:48] | I’ll be back for you, I promise. | 我会回来找你的 我保证 |
[06:57] | Jack. | |
[07:05] | Finally, we hold you responsible for blasphemy. | 最后 你亵渎上帝 |
[07:09] | For desecrating holy lands and shrines, | 侮辱圣地 |
[07:12] | and for spilling the blood of our brothers. | 残害我们的弟兄 |
[07:16] | James Heller, your guilt on these charges is not a matter of dispute. | James Heller 你被指控的这些罪行不用争辩 |
[07:22] | I have, here, a full confession that you have signed. | 我这里有你签字的供认书 |
[07:28] | And so, now, it is time for your sentence to be read | 现在是宣读判决书 |
[07:32] | and the execution of that sentence to be carried out. | 并执行判决 |
[07:36] | James Heller, before the eyes of God, I sentence you to death… | James Heller 在上帝的面前 我宣布你被判以死刑… |
[07:44] | to be carried out… | 立即执行… |
[07:45] | immediately. | 马上执行 |
[07:54] | Call off the missile. Call it off! | 停止导弹计划 停止! |
[07:56] | Abort. Abort. Please confirm. | 停止 停止 请确认 |
[07:57] | He’s doing it. | 他行动了 |
[08:27] | There’s one in the pipe, safety’s off. We’ve got to get Audrey. | 有一个在管道那里 确认安全 我们要去找Audrey |
[08:29] | Down the hall. | 在大厅下面 |
[08:32] | It’s been aborted. The strike’s been called off. | 导弹计划取消了 |
[08:34] | Where are the Marines? | 海军在哪? |
[08:35] | They haven’t crossed the perimeter. I’ll get an updated E.T.A. | 他们还没到 我问一下E.T.A他们的最新情况 |
[08:58] | We’re clear. | 这里没人 |
[09:09] | She was here. We got to go. Move! Move! | 她之前还在这 快离开这 快跑! 跑! |
[09:34] | There’s two shooters at your 11:00. | 在你的11点方向有两个射手 |
[09:37] | You get ready? Go! | 准备好了吗? 射! |
[09:46] | Give me a clip. | 给我子弹 |
[09:57] | Jack! | |
[10:00] | It went off my vest. | 我穿了防弹背心 没有射中 |
[10:02] | It’s all right. Keep firing. | 我没事 接着打 |
[10:20] | I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[10:26] | I’m out, too. | 我也没子弹了 |
[10:45] | It’s the Marines. Stay down! | 海军部队来了 蹲着别动! |
[11:35] | Mr. Secretary, stay down. | 部长先生 蹲着别动 |
[11:37] | Just stay down until this area is secure. | 待在这里等安全了再起来 |
[11:41] | Jack! Jack! Jack! | |
[11:42] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪! |
[11:43] | Step back or I’ll kill her! | 后退 要不然我杀了她! |
[11:46] | Put the gun down! Put the gun down! Drop it! | 放下枪! 放下枪! 放下! |
[11:48] | Step back! I’ll kill her! I will kill her! | 后退! 我会杀了她! 我会杀了她! |
[11:52] | Do it! | 快点! |
[11:54] | Do it! | 快点! |
[11:55] | Okay. Okay, just relax. | 好 好 放轻松 |
[11:57] | Now just stay calm. | 冷静点 |
[12:01] | Just relax. | 冷静点 |
[12:03] | This is over. | 已经结束了 |
[12:04] | We’re surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[12:09] | You’re right. | 你说的很对 |
[12:11] | First, you’ll watch her die. | 首先 你要看着她死 |
[13:06] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:09] | The President sends along his gratitude. | 总统向你表达谢意 |
[13:11] | I’m just glad you both are all right. | 你们没事我就心满意足了 |
[13:13] | It’s been a while since you’ve been in the field, Jack. | 你干这一行也有一阵子时间了 Jack |
[13:15] | Looks like you haven’t skipped a beat. | 你好像从没有失手过 |
[13:17] | Audrey and I owe you our lives. | 你救了Audrey和我的命 |
[13:19] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[13:21] | I’ve arranged transportation for us back to CTU. | 我已经安排好车子送我们回反恐局 |
[13:23] | I’d like you and Audrey to be debriefed there. | 我想让你和Audrey去那做笔录 |
[13:26] | Just as long as we don’t lose any time | 只要我们不浪费时间 |
[13:27] | in finding out who these terrorists are and where they’re coming from. | 去找到这些恐怖分子是谁 是从哪里来的 |
[13:31] | As soon as we get back there, | 我们一到那 |
[13:32] | I’ll set up a live feed with the office in Washington. | 我就会和华盛顿办公室视频连线 |
[13:34] | You won’t miss a step. | 每一步都会向你报告的 |
[13:36] | Those soldiers there will take you to the chopper as soon as you’re ready, sir. | 你准备好了那些士兵就会带你上直升机 先生 |
[13:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:43] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了? |
[13:44] | The doctor needs to check out some of these contusions | 医生会检查一下她的伤 |
[13:45] | and she’s dehydrated. | 她有点脱水 |
[13:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:50] | – You should go. – Where? | – 你应该去 – 去哪? |
[13:51] | I’m taking you and your father back to CTU | 我要带你和你爸爸回反恐局 |
[13:54] | Jack, when I was inside, I recognized one of the men. | Jack 我在里面的时候 我认出了一个人 |
[13:57] | Who? | 谁? |
[13:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:00] | I can’t place him, but I know that I saw him before today. | 我说不上他的名字 但我以前见过他 |
[14:03] | They’re going to correlate a photo file of all the casualties. | 他们会把所有死者的照片整理出来 |
[14:06] | As soon as they’ve got that, you can make your I.D. | 你就可以去确认一下 |
[14:08] | Excuse me. Bauer. | 抱歉 Bauer |
[14:10] | Agent Bauer, this is CTU. I’ve got Paul Raine on the line. | Bauer特工 是反恐局 Paul Raine打电话找你 |
[14:14] | He’d like to speak to his wife. Is she with you? | 他想和他妻子说话 她在你旁边吗? |
[14:18] | Hold on one second. | 等一下 |
[14:20] | It’s Paul. He wants to speak with you. | 是Paul 他想和你说话 |
[14:29] | – Paul. – Audrey. Are you okay? | – Paul – Audrey 你还好吗? |
[14:32] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[14:33] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:36] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[14:37] | As soon as I heard about you and your father, I got on a plane. | 我一听到你和你父亲的事 我就上了飞机 |
[14:40] | -You’re in L.A.? – Yeah. I’m at CTU. | – 你在洛杉矶? – 是的 我在反恐局 |
[14:45] | – Audrey? – Yeah. | – Audrey? – 啊 |
[14:49] | See you soon. | 一会见 |
[14:52] | I’ll see you soon. | 一会见 |
[14:57] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[15:00] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[15:02] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[15:20] | Make sure Edgar gets this. | 把这个给Edgar |
[15:24] | Find anything? | 找到什么了吗? |
[15:25] | I’m still trying to connect up with the feed from the rescue site. | 我还在想方设法和拯救行动地点连线 |
[15:28] | Division is using up most of our bandwidth. | 分局占用了我们大量带宽 |
[15:30] | Call over there and tell them to multiplex. | 打电话过去要他们再增加点 |
[15:32] | We need to start going through the debris. | 我们要开始搜查枪战现场 |
[15:33] | Yeah, now that Heller is safe, | 是的 现在Heller已经安全了 |
[15:35] | we’re no longer in first position. | 我们也没有优先权了 |
[15:37] | Miss Driscoll. | Driscoll小姐 |
[15:38] | I took care of it. | 我来处理 |
[15:40] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[15:41] | Our list of passcodes for the FBI fiber. | FBI光纤的密码单子 |
[15:44] | You can use their feed. | 你可以用他们的来连线 |
[15:46] | How did you get that? | 你怎么弄到的? |
[15:47] | I used to consult there. I still have friends. | 我曾是那儿的顾问 我有朋友在那儿 |
[15:50] | As soon as I saw the load on the routing table, | 我一看到日程表上的工作量 |
[15:52] | I knew we’d run into a traffic jam. | 我知道我们碰上高峰期了 |
[15:55] | Good. Install it. | 很好 把它装上 |
[15:58] | Start cataloging whatever’s there. | 把里面的所有东西编成目录 |
[16:00] | Anything that flags, promote it up to me. | 把所有重要的东西传给我 |
[16:09] | You know… if you let me, Curtis, I can help you a whole lot more. | 你知道… 你如果让我帮忙的话 Curtis 我可以帮你更多 |
[16:14] | Honestly, I don’t even know why you have a problem with me. | 老实说 我不知道你为什么和我闹别扭 |
[16:18] | Because I’m ambitious? Okay, I’m ambitious. Aren’t you? | 因为我很有野心? 好吧 我很有野心 你不是吗? |
[16:20] | I don’t sleep with people to get ahead in my career. | 我不为了事业而和别人上床 |
[16:24] | Neither do I. | 我也不 |
[16:26] | I slept with you because I was attracted to you. | 我和你上床是因为我被你吸引了 |
[16:29] | I still am. | 现在也是 |
[16:33] | Deal with it. | 处理它吧 |
[16:42] | A White House spokesman has just confirmed | 白宫发言人已经证实 |
[16:43] | that the interrupted video transmission was caused by a raid | 视频的传播 被海军和反恐局 |
[16:48] | mounted by the Marines and the counter-terrorist unit, | 的突袭行动及时中止 |
[16:51] | who rescued Secretary of Defense James Heller moments ago. | 他们已在不久前成功解救了国防部长James Heller |
[16:56] | Yes, I’m watching. Of course I’m watching. | 是的 我正在看 我当然正在看 |
[16:58] | God willing, our good fortune will continue for the rest of the day. Thank you. | 上帝保佑 我们的好运会持续一天 感谢 |
[17:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[17:04] | It’s over. They found Omar. | 已经完了 他们找到Omar了 |
[17:06] | The government stopped the trial. | 政府使审判停止 |
[17:08] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[17:09] | Then how can you say this is all good fortune? | 那你还怎么说是好运呢? |
[17:12] | Everything we’ve worked for is ruined. | 我们所做的一切都毁了 |
[17:14] | You made me kill someone I cared about, all for nothing. | 你让我杀了我在乎的人 什么用也没有 |
[17:16] | No, not for nothing, Behrooz. | 不 不是没有用 Behrooz |
[17:18] | The trial was only our first step. | 审判只是我们的第一步 |
[17:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:23] | There were certain things that your mother and I decided to keep from you. | 有些事你妈妈和我决定要瞒着你 |
[17:27] | – What things? – Please, I’m busy. | – 什么事? – 拜托 我很忙 |
[17:31] | You forced me to kill my girlfriend because of this trial. | 你就因为这个审判逼我杀死我女朋友 |
[17:33] | – You owe me an explanation. – I don’t owe you anything! | – 你欠我一个解释 – 我不欠你什么! |
[17:39] | See who it is. | 去看看是谁 |
[17:40] | See who it is! | 去看看是谁! |
[17:53] | It’s Terrick. | 是Terrick |
[17:58] | Why is he here? | 他来干什么? |
[18:02] | Terrick. | |
[18:08] | Behrooz, you remember Terrick. | Behrooz 你还记得Terrick吧 |
[18:10] | Of course he does. | 他当然记得 |
[18:16] | I just spoke with Madwan. | 我刚和Madwan谈了 |
[18:18] | He assured me that everything is still on schedule. | 他说一切都还在计划之中 |
[18:20] | – That’s right. – What are you doing here? | – 是的 – 你来干什么? |
[18:22] | Your mother told Madwan you took care of the American girl? | 你妈妈告诉Madwan你处理了那个美国女孩? |
[18:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:26] | Then you’ll need help getting rid of the body. | 那你需要人帮忙处理尸体 |
[18:29] | I don’t need any help. I can do it myself. | 我不需要帮忙 我自己来 |
[18:31] | I’m sure you can, Behrooz, | 我相信你可以 Behrooz |
[18:33] | but we can’t afford any more mistakes. | 但我们不能再出差错 |
[18:35] | Show Terrick where the body is. | 带Terrick去看尸体在哪 |
[18:37] | Go. | 去 |
[18:58] | Okay, Curtis, this is the last of the bodies. | 好的 Curtis 这是最后一具尸体 |
[19:01] | You should see them now. | 你现在看看 |
[19:03] | All right. Got it. What’s next? | 好的 看到了 接下来是什么? |
[19:06] | Okay, here’s some more of the terrorist gear out of the warehouse. | 好的 这里还有更多的从库房找到的恐怖分子设备 |
[19:16] | Wait a second. Stop. Go back. | 等一下 停 往回 |
[19:18] | You need me to retransmit ? | 重新发送图像? |
[19:20] | No. On the ground in front of you. | 不 在你前面的地上 |
[19:22] | Can you give me a shot of that briefcase? | 你能拍一下那个箱子吗? |
[19:23] | – This? – Yeah. Can you open it? | – 这个? – 是的 能打开吗? |
[19:30] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[19:32] | Are there any identifying marks on it? | 上面有什么识别性的标记吗? |
[19:36] | Some kind of logo engraved near the lock. | 在锁旁边有个标记 |
[19:39] | Let me see. Zoom in. | 让我看看 放大 |
[19:40] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[19:45] | Make sure that gets on the next transport back here. | 确认上面的车站戳印 |
[19:47] | Will do. | 好的 |
[19:50] | Sarah. I need you to do a corporate logo search. | Sarah 我想让你查一个标志 |
[19:52] | I may have found a link between the train crash and Heller’s abduction. | 我可能找到了证明火车爆炸和Heller绑架案的相关的东西 |
[19:54] | I’m sending it to you now. | 我现在发给你 |
[19:56] | Okay. We’ll pick this up later. | 好的 我待会接收 |
[19:58] | The man I recognized at the warehouse… I want to make that ID. | 我在库房里认出的那个人… 我想确认一下他的身份 |
[20:02] | After you get checked out by the clinic. | 等你到医疗室检查后 |
[20:03] | I’ll get the photos ready. | 我会把照片准备好 |
[20:05] | Excuse me, Ms. Raines. This way, please. | Raines夫人 这边 请 |
[20:07] | It’s all right. Go ahead. | 没事 去吧 |
[20:24] | I’m going to need to use your station. | 借用一下 |
[20:25] | Have Driscoll send me over a passcode for the onsite feed. | 看看Driscoll把连线地点的密码发给我没 |
[20:28] | – Okay. – Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[20:34] | Does he know? | 他知道吗? |
[20:38] | About you and Jack. | 关于你和Jack |
[20:41] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了? |
[20:45] | Not until today. Although I’m surprised that I hadn’t figured it out till now. | 就今天 尽管我很惊讶我现在才知道 |
[20:49] | But it’s not what you think. | 不是你所想的那样 |
[20:51] | Paul and I were over before Jack and I started seeing each other. | Paul和我在Jack和我好之前就已经结束了 |
[20:54] | Except Paul doesn’t think it’s over. | 可Paul不认为已经结束了 |
[20:56] | Last time I spoke with him, | 上次我和他谈了 |
[20:58] | he thought he had a second chance. | 他以为他还有第二次机会 |
[21:00] | Yeah, well, that’s more about fixing his wounded pride | 对 他是想修复他受伤的自尊 |
[21:02] | than fixing this relationship. | 而不是修复我们之间的关系 |
[21:04] | So he doesn’t know about it. | 那么他还不知道 |
[21:07] | Not yet. | 不知道 |
[21:11] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[21:41] | Sarah said you may have found a thread connecting | Sarah说你找到了一个线索 |
[21:44] | the train bombing to Heller’s abduction. | 关于火车爆炸和Heller的绑架案的 |
[21:45] | Yeah. About an hour ago, | 是的 大概一小时前 |
[21:47] | NTSB reported that a passenger was killed, | 运输部报告说有名乘客死了 |
[21:50] | but not as a result of the crash. | 但不是因为火车相撞 |
[21:53] | He was shot at close range. | 他在附近被枪打死 |
[21:55] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[21:56] | We’re still trying to find out. | 我们还在努力调查 |
[21:57] | He had no I.D. | 他没有身份证明 |
[21:58] | His face and prints don’t show up on any database. | 他的脸和指印在资料库里找不到 |
[22:01] | But whoever killed him stole something he had chained to his wrist. | 但是杀他的人偷走了他手里的东西 |
[22:05] | I think it may have been this. | 我想大概是这样 |
[22:09] | A witness on the train saw a man with a briefcase handcuffed to him. | 火车上有名乘客看到他紧握着个箱子 |
[22:13] | Take a look at the damage. | 看看伤痕 |
[22:15] | It could have been sustained during the crash. | 这可能在火车相撞前就有了 |
[22:18] | We just recovered this where Heller was being held. | 我们就在Heller被关押的地方找到了这个 |
[22:21] | What are you telling me? | 你说什么? |
[22:22] | That the train bombing was a cover for the theft of this briefcase? | 火车爆炸是为他们偷包做掩饰? |
[22:27] | – What was in it? – It was empty. | – 里面有什么? – 空的 |
[22:30] | We traced the corporate logo on the briefcase | 我们查了包箱子上的标记 |
[22:34] | to McLennen-Forster. | 是McLennen-Forster |
[22:36] | – The defense contractor? – Yeah. | – 国防部合约商? – 是的 |
[22:39] | Have you contacted them? | 你联系了他们吗? |
[22:40] | Just got off the phone with their CEO. He stonewalled. | 刚和他们的总裁通了电话 他什么也没说 |
[22:43] | Said before he disclosed anything, | 说他之前都说了 |
[22:44] | we’d need special clearance from the Department of Defense. | 我们要弄清楚国防部那边的情况 |
[22:48] | The Secretary should be able to get us whatever clearances we need from DOD. | 部长会授权我们的调查行动 |
[22:52] | Let’s get a printout of all this. | 让我们把一切都弄清楚 |
[22:53] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:11] | The girl’s mother went home. | 那个女孩的妈妈回家了 |
[23:14] | Even if she calls the police, it will be too late. | 就算她报警了 也太晚了 |
[23:20] | I heard the news in the car. Everything was accomplished? | 我在车上听到新闻了 一切都办好了吗? |
[23:24] | Yes. The trial was cut short, but it served its purpose. | 是的 审判中止 但已经达到目的了 |
[23:30] | When they search the warehouse, | 当他们搜查库房的时候 |
[23:33] | will they figure out what we’re doing? | 他们会发现我们的计划吗? |
[23:36] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[23:37] | It’s too late for them to stop it. | 他们要阻止的话也太晚了 |
[23:43] | If everything is working on schedule, | 如果一切都在计划之中 |
[23:46] | why do you look so troubled? | 你为什么看起来这么烦恼呢? |
[23:55] | Where is Behrooz? | Behrooz在哪? |
[23:59] | He went to bury the girl. | 他去埋那个女孩了 |
[24:02] | But his car is still in the driveway. | 但是他的车还在车道里 |
[24:03] | He didn’t take the car. | 他没有开车 |
[24:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:12] | He went with Tariq. | 他和Tariq一起去了 |
[24:26] | Tariq was here? | Tariq来了? |
[24:29] | Oh, my God. He’s going to kill my son. | 噢 天哪 他要杀了我儿子 |
[24:37] | Oh, my God. He’s going to kill our son. | 噢 天哪 他要杀了我们的儿子 |
[24:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:44] | I told Madwan that Behrooz took care of the girl. | 我告诉了Madwan 是Behrooz处理了那个女孩 |
[24:47] | Madwan must not have been satisfied. | Madwan肯定还不满意 |
[24:50] | He must have decided that Behrooz was a liability. | 他肯定觉得Behrooz是个障碍 |
[24:53] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么能让这发生? |
[24:55] | How could you let them kill our son? | 你怎么能让他们杀我们的儿子? |
[24:57] | What could I do? What could I do?! | 我能怎么做? 我还能怎么做?! |
[25:00] | He’s our son! Our flesh and blood! | 他是我们的儿子! 我们的血肉! |
[25:03] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:05] | How could you let them kill our son! | 你怎么能让他们杀死我们的儿子! |
[25:07] | Behrooz stopped being our son a long time ago. | Behrooz很久以前就不是我们的儿子了 |
[25:10] | – How can you say that? – Because it’s true. | – 你怎么能这样说? – 因为这是真的 |
[25:13] | Living here has changed him. | 住在这里改变了他 |
[25:15] | He’s been like a stranger to us. | 他对我们来说 已经是个陌生人 |
[25:17] | He proved it to me today that he no longer believes in our cause. | 今天的事证明 他已不再信仰我们的事业 |
[25:22] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[25:24] | he never did. | 他从没有信仰过 |
[25:29] | Behrooz… | |
[25:33] | Behrooz… Oh, my God. Behrooz… | Behrooz… 噢 天哪 Behrooz… |
[25:51] | Secretary Heller would like to say a few words. | Heller部长要说几句话 |
[26:08] | I’m incredibly privileged | 我非常荣幸 |
[26:10] | to have the finest people in the world behind me. All of you. | 能有你们 世界上最好的人支持我 |
[26:16] | It’s going to take lot more than a few words to express my feelings, | 几句话难以表达我的感受 |
[26:20] | but for now, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. | 但是现在 我从心底 谢谢你们 |
[26:26] | Secretary Heller, Curtis Manning, head of Tactical. | Heller部长 这是Curtis Manning 策略部负责人 |
[26:28] | – Curtis. – An honor, sir. | – Curtis – 很荣幸 先生 |
[26:36] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[26:39] | Erin, my daughter and I owe you our lives. | Erin 多亏你救了我和我女儿的命 |
[26:43] | It sounds like you had to make some tough calls, | 听起来你打了好几个艰难的电话 |
[26:45] | but you made the right ones. | 但是你打对了 |
[26:48] | I’ll see to it that you get full recognition | 我保证让你出色的工作 |
[26:51] | for a job exceptionally well done. | 得到认可 |
[26:57] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[27:01] | Now, before we start the debriefing, | 现在 在我们做笔录前 |
[27:03] | I’d like to visit with my son. Where is he? | 我想看看我儿子 他在哪? |
[27:06] | We’re actually holding Richard here, sir. | 我们把Richard关起来了 先生 |
[27:09] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[27:11] | When we brought Richard in, we gave him a polygraph. | 我们把Richard带进来的时候 给他用发测谎仪 |
[27:13] | It indicated that he was possibly withholding information from us. | 表明他隐瞒了我们一些信息 |
[27:18] | About my kidnapping? | 关于我的绑架? |
[27:20] | My son and I have wildly different political views, | 我儿子和我有很不一样的政治观点 |
[27:24] | but I can’t believe that he was involved. | 但我不相信他会牵扯进来 |
[27:27] | We don’t think he had knowing participation, | 我们不是认为他有参与 |
[27:29] | but we believe he shared knowledge of your whereabouts this morning with someone, | 但我们认为他和某人知道你今天上午被关在哪里 |
[27:33] | and he refuses to divulge their information or their identity. | 但他拒绝向我们透露关于那些人的信息以及他们的身份 |
[27:37] | And what are you doing about that? | 你们要怎么做? |
[27:39] | We discussed a number of options. | 我们讨论了很多办法 |
[27:42] | You have to understand the circumstances. | 你要理解这个情况 |
[27:44] | Stop BS’ing me. What did you do to him? | 别绕弯子 你们对他做什么了? |
[27:46] | There’s a technique that’s noninvasive | 有一个无害的技术 |
[27:48] | called sensory disorientation. | 叫感觉迷惑 |
[27:50] | You subjected my son to SDT? | 你们对我儿子做了感觉迷惑? |
[27:53] | Yes, sir, we did. | 是的 先生 我们做了 |
[27:54] | But it was stopped the moment you were rescued. | 但是你一得救我们就停止了 |
[27:56] | Jack, did you know about this? | Jack 你知道这些吗? |
[27:58] | No, sir. | 不知道 先生 |
[27:59] | – I want to see my son now – Of course. Curtis. | – 我现在就要见我儿子 – 当然 Curtis |
[28:04] | Erin, I realize you’ve been under a lot of pressure these past few hours, | Erin 我知道你这几个小时一直压力很大 |
[28:08] | but you better have cause for this. | 但你最好对此作出解释 |
[28:15] | Jack? | |
[28:18] | I appreciate you not involving the Secretary | 谢谢你没有让部长知道 |
[28:20] | in the differences you and I had on this operation. | 我和你在这次行动中的分歧 |
[28:23] | We both did what we thought was right. | 我们只是各执已见 |
[28:25] | I’d like to put the past behind us, Jack. I could use your help. | 我想冰释前嫌 Jack 我想要你的帮助 |
[28:29] | What do you need? | 你需要什么? |
[28:32] | I’d like you to function in Ronnie’s position as head of Field Ops | 我想让你取代Ronnie 做外勤组的负责人 |
[28:35] | until we avert this crisis. | 直到我们化解这次危机 |
[28:37] | Whatever I can do to help. | 只要我帮得到的 |
[28:39] | Let me make one thing clear. | 让我说清楚 |
[28:43] | Ronnie was under my command, and you will be, too. | Ronnie听从我的命令 你也一样 |
[28:47] | Understood. | 明白 |
[28:49] | The photos from the warehouse are they ready for Audrey Raines to see? | 仓库的照片 准备好了给Audrey Raines看吗? |
[28:52] | I believe so. | 我想是的 |
[28:54] | I’ll have Edgar port them to a workstation. | 我会让Edgar放到办公桌上去 |
[28:57] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[29:04] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[29:08] | They said you were okay. | 他们说你没事 |
[29:10] | Audrey, too. Thank God. | Audrey也没事 谢天谢地 |
[29:21] | I said some awf… awful things before. | 我之前说了些很糟… 糟糕的话 |
[29:25] | I was afraid I’d never get a chance to apologize. | 我怕我没机会道歉了 |
[29:27] | I said some pretty harsh things myself. | 我也说了些很严厉的话 |
[29:30] | But, no matter what was said, you’re still my son, | 但不管说了什么 你仍然是我的儿子 |
[29:33] | and I will always love you. | 我永远爱你 |
[29:36] | Me, too, Dad. | 我也是 爸爸 |
[29:45] | They said they were using some interrogation techniques. | 他们说他们用了些审问技术 |
[29:50] | They were totally out of line. | 他们实在是太过分了 |
[29:51] | I am going to sue them blind. | 我要告他们缺乏判断力 |
[29:54] | I think it’ll be a little more effective if you let me deal with it. | 如果你让我处理的话会更有效 |
[29:58] | I promise you, if they were out of line, heads will roll. | 我保证 如果他们太过分 就会受到惩罚 |
[30:03] | What do you mean, “if”? | 什么意思 “如果”? |
[30:07] | Why did they think you were holding something back from them? | 为什么他们会认为 你有事瞒着他们呢? |
[30:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:14] | Richard, if you know something that would shed some light on what happened to me… | Richard 如果你知道什么对查案有帮助的事… |
[30:18] | What, you don’t think I would tell them if I thought as relevant? | 什么 你以为我知道什么 我会不告诉他们吗? |
[30:22] | So there is something? | 那就是你知道什么了? |
[30:24] | Now you’re giving me the third degree? | 你在逼问我吗? |
[30:26] | Son, do you have any idea what your sister just went through? | 儿子 你知道你姐姐经受了什么吗? |
[30:31] | If you know anything that would help us find | 如果你知道什么对我们找出 |
[30:34] | the people behind this, tell me now. | 幕后的人有帮助的话 告诉我 |
[30:38] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[30:40] | I’m glad you’re alive. | 我很高兴你还活着 |
[30:42] | I… I really am. | 我… 我真的很高兴 |
[30:43] | But I do not need to tell these people things about my private life | 但我没有必要告诉那些人我的私人生活 |
[30:46] | that they don’t need to know. | 他们没有必要知道 |
[30:48] | That you don’t think they need to know. | 你认为他们没有必要知道 |
[30:51] | Richard, these people were trying to save our lives! | Richard 这些人想救我们的命! |
[30:56] | These people can’t be trusted! What they did to me is proof. | 这些人不能信任! 看他们怎样对待我的 |
[31:06] | Agent Manning, could you come in here, please? | Manning探员 你能进来下吗? |
[31:16] | Agent Manning, I am authorizing you to do whatever you feel is necessary, | Manning 我现在批准你做你认为有必要的事 |
[31:23] | to get this information out of my son. | 从我儿子身上得到信息 |
[31:26] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[31:27] | I love you, son, but I have a duty to my country. | 我爱你 儿子 但是我对我的国家有责任 |
[31:32] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的 |
[31:43] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[32:02] | Bring the shovels from the back. | 把铲子从后面拿出来 |
[32:32] | Come on. Help me. | 快 帮我 |
[33:11] | They said it was okay to come in. | 他们说可以进来 |
[33:16] | Hi, Paul. | 嗨 Paul |
[33:20] | My God, I was so worried. | 天哪 我很担心 |
[33:24] | You hurt? | 伤势严重吗? |
[33:25] | No, just some cuts and scrapes, nothing serious. | 没有 只是些皮外伤 没什么大问题 |
[33:29] | – Sure? – Yeah, really. I’m okay, Paul. | – 真的吗? – 是的 真的 我很好 Paul |
[33:33] | They’ve okayed me for my debriefing. | 他们已经给我做了笔录没事了 |
[33:48] | On the flight over, I couldn’t stop thinking about us. | 坐飞机过来的时候 我一直在想我们的事 |
[33:52] | How when we separated we said that we’d both | 我们分开的时候我们都说 |
[33:57] | take time to figure out what we wanted and… | 要给对方时间 弄明白我们到底想要什么… |
[34:01] | – Now I know. – Paul. | – 现在我知道了 – Paul |
[34:03] | I want us to be together again. I’m ready to work at it. | 我想让我们重新在一起 我已经准备好了 |
[34:08] | I’ll make our marriage first priority. | 我会以我们的婚姻为重 |
[34:16] | Just give us a chance. | 再给我们一次机会 |
[34:21] | I’m sorry, Paul. | 对不起 Paul |
[34:25] | That’s not what I want. | 这不是我想要的 |
[34:28] | Audrey, I… | Audrey 我… |
[34:31] | I am a fool for bringing this up now. | 我是个笨蛋 现在提这个事情 |
[34:33] | You can’t make decisions about our relationship when you’re in this state. | 你现在这种情况不能做决定 |
[34:36] | Paul. | |
[34:43] | I’m seeing someone. | 我已经和别人交往了 |
[34:53] | Well, how long has this been going on? | 多久了? |
[34:56] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[35:00] | You love him, or…? | 你爱他 还是…? |
[35:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:06] | Audrey? | |
[35:08] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. I’ll come back later. | 不好意思 我待会再来 |
[35:11] | No. Um… | 不 嗯… |
[35:13] | Paul, this is Jack Bauer. | Paul 这是Jack Bauer |
[35:17] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[35:19] | You’re the one that saved Audrey’s life. | 是你救了Audrey |
[35:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:28] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[35:30] | Those photos are ready for you to look at. | 那些照片准备好了等你去看 |
[35:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:35] | Um, Paul, we’ll talk later? | 嗯 Paul 我们待会再谈好吗? |
[35:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[35:58] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[36:04] | You ready to go? | 你准备好了去吗? |
[36:06] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[36:31] | Now I am. | 现在好了 |
[36:56] | No. | 不是 |
[36:58] | No. | 不是 |
[36:59] | You’re absolutely certain you saw this guy before in the compound. | 你确定你在被抓之前见过他 |
[37:01] | Positive, and I could tell that he recognized me. | 确定 我能看出来他也认出我来了 |
[37:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:06] | No. | 不是 |
[37:08] | No. | 不是 |
[37:09] | That’s all of them. | 全都在这了 |
[37:11] | He must have gotten out before the rescue. | 他肯定在你们救我们之前逃走了 |
[37:14] | Okay, we should go through the pictures again just to make sure. | 好 我们再看一遍照片确认一下 |
[37:16] | I will, but there are only two men here who aren’t Middle Eastern, | 好 但是这里只有两个人不是中东的 |
[37:19] | and neither one of them are him. | 都不是他 |
[37:26] | What? | 怎么了? |
[37:28] | I just remembered where I saw him before. | 我刚刚想起来我在哪见过他 |
[37:30] | Where? | 哪里? |
[37:31] | There was a Heritage Foundation dinner about two months ago, | 两个月前有个遗产基金会的宴会 |
[37:34] | at the Hyatt downtown, here. | 在凯悦酒店 |
[37:35] | Do you remember his name? | 你记得他的名字吗? |
[37:37] | No, but I know someone at the foundation. Maybe I can get the guest list. | 不 但我认识基金会的人 也许我能弄到客人的名单 |
[37:39] | – Okay, good. – Bauer? | – 好 很好 – Bauer特工? |
[37:41] | Driscoll wants you in a conference call that’s starting in a few minutes. | Driscoll让你去开会 会议几分钟后开始 |
[37:44] | Okay, fine. | 好的 |
[37:45] | I need you to get ahold of the Hyatt hotel security department. | 和凯悦酒店安全部门联系 |
[37:47] | Get access to their archival video surveillance. | 拿到他们的视频监控录像 |
[37:50] | Audrey will give you a time and a date. | Audrey会给你时间和日期 |
[37:51] | Set a parameter, keep Driscoll informed. | 锁定范围后 通知Driscoll |
[37:53] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[38:15] | It’s hot. | 好热 |
[38:51] | You brought me here to kill me! Why?! | 你带我来这要杀我! 为什么?! |
[39:00] | Why are you doing this?! | 你为什么这么做?! |
[39:02] | I did everything they told me to do. | 我照他们说的做 |
[39:04] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[39:05] | I took care of the girl. Madwan knows! | 我处理了这个女孩 Madwan知道! |
[39:08] | It’s not Madwan that wants you dead. | 不是Madwan想让你死 |
[39:10] | Who wants me dead? | 谁想让我死? |
[39:13] | Who?! | 谁?! |
[39:19] | Who wants me dead? | 谁想让我死? |
[39:22] | I want to know! Tell me! | 我要知道! 告诉我! |
[39:26] | Your father. | 你爸爸 |
[39:31] | No! | 不! |
[39:32] | No! | 不! |
[39:33] | It’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[39:35] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[40:01] | Please! | 求求你! |
[40:03] | No! | 不! |
[40:06] | Please! | 求求你! |
[40:08] | No! | 不! |
[40:13] | Mr. Reese, I’m Erin Driscoll, Director of CTU Los Angeles. | Reese先生 我是Erin Driscoll 洛杉矶反恐局的负责人 |
[40:17] | My colleagues Curtis Manning and Sarah Gavin are also present. | 我的同事Curtis Manning和Sarah Gavin也在 |
[40:20] | Also, Jack Bauer who’s Special Advisor to Secretary Heller. | 还有Jack Bauer 他是Heller部长的特别参谋 |
[40:23] | Ms. Driscoll, I hope you understand. | Driscoll女士 我希望你理解 |
[40:24] | We at McLennen-Forster couldn’t give you details | 我们McLennen-Forster当时没向你提供信息 |
[40:26] | about that case until we received the appropriate permission from DOD. | 是因为还没得到国防部的许可 |
[40:30] | Understood, Mr. Reese. May we please begin? | 明白 Reese先生 我们可以开始了吗? |
[40:32] | What was your courier transporting? | 你们那位特派员的箱里是什么? |
[40:34] | It’s a device we developed | 这是我们研发的装置 |
[40:35] | under the Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s Emergency Management Program. | 用于核监管委员会 的紧急应对方案 |
[40:39] | It’s a Dobson-type override. | 是一种优先装置 |
[40:41] | What exactly does this override do? | 什么优先装置? |
[40:43] | It combination of hard ware and soft ware | 将硬件和软件结合起来 |
[40:45] | that can remotely take control of a nuclear power facility. | 可以远程控制核武器 |
[40:48] | Under what circumstances would the override be used? | 在什么情况下使用? |
[40:51] | The government would be able to control a plant’s nuclear pile | 若发生了不得不清除的危机时 |
[40:54] | in the event of a disaster that necessitated evacuation. | 政府可以控制电厂的核反应堆 |
[40:57] | And the person in possession of this program, could they the opoosite with it? | 这个程序也能被利用来做坏事? |
[41:01] | Create a disaster at a plant, a meltdown? | 比如制造灾难? |
[41:03] | Theoretically, yes. | 理论上说 是的 |
[41:04] | But merely having possession of the override wouldn’t be enough. | 但是光有这个装置是不够的 |
[41:06] | There are safeguards in place. | 还有防护措施 |
[41:08] | What kind of safeguards? | 什么防护措施? |
[41:09] | Anyone who’s trying to use the override | 任何想使用这个装置的人 |
[41:11] | would have to hack through the reactor’s firewall. | 要黑掉反应堆的防火墙 |
[41:13] | That would take massive computer power, | 那会需要大量的电脑处理 |
[41:15] | which NRC could see coming mile away. | 这个过程会被核监会发现 |
[41:18] | Is it possible that NRC could miss this | 如果网络异常繁忙 |
[41:20] | due to unusually heavy traffic on the Internet? | 核监会可能发现不了吗? |
[41:23] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[41:24] | Well, less than an hour ago, millions of computers around the world | 不到一个小时前 全世界上百万的电脑 |
[41:27] | were streaming the trial of the Secretary of Defense. | 都在传看国防部长受审的视频 |
[41:29] | Is it possible that this trial was just some kind of a Trojan horse | 有可能这个视频 只是一个木马病毒 |
[41:34] | to disguise a massive attack on nuclear power plants’ firewalls? | 用来掩饰对核反应堆防火墙的袭击吗? |
[41:38] | That might be possible. | 那有可能 |
[41:40] | How many nuclear power plants in this country would be vulnerable? | 有多少核电站有可能受到袭击? |
[41:44] | All of them. | 全部 |
[41:46] | How many is that? | 那是多少? |
[41:47] | At this time, the United States has 104 nuclear power plants online. | 目前 美国有104个核电站连线了 |
[41:51] | We have to assume that they’ve used this override to take over the plants. | 我们要假设他们要利用这个装置控制核电站 |
[41:54] | Get me NRC now and find Secretary Heller. | 马上联系核监会 找到部长Heller |
[41:57] | Thank you, Mr. Reese. | 谢谢 Reese先生 |
[41:58] | Set up an all-department briefing. | 准备所有部门的会议 |
[41:59] | Get me NRC now. Pipe it through here. | 马上联系核管制委员会 |
[42:02] | I want all personnel in the conference area. | 所有人到会议室 |
[42:05] | Edgar… | |
[42:07] | can you monitor my allocation tables for a few minutes? | 你能帮我看一会分配表吗? |
[42:10] | Sure. | 好的 |
[42:34] | – Yes? – It’s me. | – 谁? – 是我 |
[42:36] | You’re on a secure line? | 你现在打电话安全吗? |
[42:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:38] | I would’ve checked in sooner but this was the first chance I got. | 我本来可以待会打来 但现在有机会 |
[42:41] | Alright. Go on. | 好 继续 |
[42:43] | They found out about the override. | 他们查出了优先装置 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |