时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Put down the gun! | 放下枪! |
[00:19] | Put the gun down now! Drop it, now! Step back! | 放下枪! 放下 快! 后退! |
[00:20] | I’ll kill her! | 我会杀了她! |
[00:23] | I will kill her! | 我会杀了她! |
[00:30] | Jack, when I was inside, I recognized | Jack 我在里面的时候 看到了 |
[00:32] | – one of the men. – Who? | – 一个人 – 谁? |
[00:34] | I can’t place him, | 我说不上他的名字 |
[00:35] | but I know that I saw him before today. | 但是我以前见过他 |
[00:37] | Why did they think you were | 为什么他们认为你 |
[00:38] | holding something back from them? | 有事瞒着他们? |
[00:40] | I will not tell these people | 我不会告诉这些人 |
[00:42] | things about my private life that they don’t need to know. | 我的私人生活 他们没有必要知道 |
[00:45] | That you don’t think they need to know. | 是你认为他们没有必要知道 |
[00:48] | What are you doing here? | 你来干吗? |
[00:49] | Your mother told Madwan you took care | 你妈妈告诉Madwan你解决了 |
[00:51] | of the American girl? | 那个美国女孩? |
[00:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:54] | Then you’ll need help | 那你需要人帮你 |
[00:55] | getting rid of the body. | 处理尸体 |
[00:56] | He’s going to kill our son. | 他要杀了我们的儿子 |
[00:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:02] | You brought me here to kill me! | 你带我来这要杀我! |
[01:03] | I took care of the girl! | 我已经解决了那个女孩! |
[01:05] | Madwan knows! | Madwan知道! |
[01:06] | It’s not Madwan that wants you dead! | 不是Madwan想让你死! |
[01:08] | Who wants me dead? | 谁想让我死? |
[01:10] | Your father. | 你爸爸 |
[01:13] | Thank you so much for helping me out. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[01:15] | They said Maya’s arrived? | 他们说Maya已经到了? |
[01:18] | She’s in the exam area. | 她在等待检查 |
[01:19] | I’m about to do her work-up. | 我正要给她做检查 |
[01:20] | She suffers from schizophrenia. | 她患了精神分裂症 |
[01:23] | I want us to be together again. | 我们重新开始吧 |
[01:25] | I’m sorry, Paul. | 对不起 Paul |
[01:27] | I’m seeing someone. | 我已经和别人在交往了 |
[01:30] | Paul, this is Jack Bauer. | Paul 这是Jack Bauer |
[01:32] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:34] | What was your courier transporting? | 你的特派员箱里提着什么? |
[01:37] | A Dobson-type override. | 一种优先装置 |
[01:39] | What exactly does this override do? | 这个装置是用来干吗的? |
[01:41] | It’s a combination of hardware and software | 这是软件和硬件的结合 |
[01:44] | that can remotely take control of a nuclear power facility. | 可以远程控制核设施 |
[01:46] | And the person in possession of this program, | 这种装置 |
[01:48] | could they do the opposite with it? | 也可以被用来做坏事吗? |
[01:50] | Create a disaster at a plant, a meltdown? | 比如毁坏核电站? |
[01:51] | Theoretically, yes. | 理论上说 可以 |
[01:53] | How many nuclear power plants in this country | 我们国家有多少个核电站 |
[01:56] | would be vulnerable? | 有可能被熔毁? |
[01:57] | All of them. | 所有的 |
[02:00] | – Yes? – It’s me. | – 喂? – 是我 |
[02:02] | They found out about the override. | 他们知道了超驰装置 以下事件发生于中午1点至2点之间 |
[02:21] | Jack, did you get the surveillance footage from | Jack 你从凯悦酒店保卫部 |
[02:24] | – Hyatt Security? – No, they heard each dinner that | – 拿到监控录像了吗? – 没有 他们说 |
[02:26] | you attended was monitored by a private company… | 你参加的宴会的监控录像 是由一个私人公司… |
[02:28] | Felsted Security… I just got off the phone with them. | Felsted安全公司负责的… 我刚和他们通了电话 |
[02:30] | They’ve got the videotapes on file, but unfortunately, | 他们有录像带的档案 但是 |
[02:32] | they’re working off a closed system. | 他们使用了保密系统 |
[02:33] | I’ve got to go there, pick up the tapes, | 我要去那取带子 |
[02:35] | bring them back here for you to I.D. | 拿来给你识别 |
[02:37] | Where are you on the guest list? | 客人名单怎么样了? |
[02:38] | I’m having it sent here. | 很快就发过来 |
[02:40] | You know, we’re running out of time. | 你知道 我们快没时间了 |
[02:44] | What do you mean? Is it that urgent? | 什么意思? 真的很紧急吗? |
[02:46] | Yes. As it turns out, your kidnapping was just a cover | 是的 现在看来 你的绑架案只是为了掩饰 |
[02:49] | for a much larger attack. The terrorists used | 更大的袭击 恐怖分子利用 |
[02:51] | the broadcast of the trial to overload the Internet, | 传播审判视频使网络繁忙 |
[02:53] | and diverted all of our attention away from | 分散我们的注意力 |
[02:55] | what they were really trying to do. | 掩饰他们真正的目的 |
[02:56] | I need a full tactical | 我需要仔细设计一下 |
[02:57] | for my vehicle. | 我的路线 |
[02:58] | Which is what? | 怎么? |
[03:00] | They’re in possession of a stolen device called an override. | 他们偷了一个超驰装置 |
[03:03] | With that, they’ve gained control | 用那个东西 他们可以控制 |
[03:04] | of the 104 nuclear power plants across this country. | 这个国家的104个核电站 |
[03:07] | The override device maintains heat levels within the reactors. | 这个装置能控制核反应堆的温度 |
[03:09] | Effectively, they can meltdown | 他们可以有效地熔毁 |
[03:11] | every one of those plants. | 每个核电站 |
[03:12] | Oh, God… my God. | 噢 天哪… 我的天哪 |
[03:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:15] | The man you saw when you were being held captive, | 你被绑架的时候看到的那个人 |
[03:17] | right now, he’s our only lead. | 现在 他是我们的唯一线索了 |
[03:19] | Then let me come to Felsted Security with you | 那让我和你一起到Felsted安全公司去 |
[03:21] | – and make the I.D. there. It’ll be quicker. – Audrey, I can’t. | – 去那辨认 这样会快一点 – Audrey 我不能 |
[03:23] | After what you’ve been through today, | 你今天已经经受了这么多 |
[03:25] | I’m not going to put you at risk. | 我不能再让你冒险 |
[03:26] | You just said our nation’s nuclear power plants | 你刚刚说我们国家的核电站 |
[03:29] | will melt down if we don’t find that override, Jack. | 会被熔毁 如果不找到超驰装置的话 Jack |
[03:31] | We can’t afford to waste any more time. | 我们再浪费不起时间了 |
[03:38] | Come over here. | 走吧 |
[03:40] | There are 104 nuclear power stations in the United States. | 美国有104个核电站 |
[03:43] | We just learned that terrorists | 我们刚刚得知恐怖分子 |
[03:45] | are trying to convert all 104 nuclear cores into weapons. | 要把那104个核电站的核能变成武器 |
[03:48] | Give us the worst-case casualty scenarios, Curtis. | 给我们讲一下情况最糟的推测 Curtis |
[03:51] | This graphic represents a single meltdown scenario. | 这个图显示了一家核电厂被熔毁的后果 |
[03:53] | Edgar, break it down for us. | Edgar 给我们分析一下 |
[03:55] | If we can’t wrest control of the override, | 如果我们不能控制超驰装置 |
[03:57] | it will shut down the entire cooling system | 它会关闭整个冷却系统 |
[03:58] | and the core will melt through the containment building. | 核将会从存储楼里溶解出来 |
[04:01] | In the first three hours, | 在头3个小时 |
[04:02] | the population within a ten-mile radius | 半径10米范围内的人 |
[04:04] | will receive the highest doses of radiation. | 都会受到最大程度的辐射 |
[04:06] | Most people will die within two days. | 大部分人会在两天内死去 |
[04:09] | Now, the smallest of these 104 cities | 现在 这104个城市里最小的一个 |
[04:12] | represents 75,000 people. | 有75,000个人 |
[04:14] | Multiply that by 104, | 乘以104 |
[04:15] | we’re looking at three million casualties, | 将会有3百万受害者 |
[04:18] | and that’s conservative. | 这还只是保守的计算 |
[04:19] | The environmental impact | 对环境的影响 |
[04:20] | would also be catastrophic. | 也将是灾难性的 |
[04:22] | 30 miles in all directions of each plant | 每个核电站周围方圆30米之内 |
[04:25] | will be uninhabitable for at least five years. | 至少五年不能住人 |
[04:27] | Don’t these plants have multiple security systems | 这些核电站不是有多重保护系统 |
[04:29] | to prevent this kind of breech? | 可以阻止这些危机吗? |
[04:30] | They do, but the override | 有 但超驰装置 |
[04:32] | has already deactivated them. | 已经使它们失效了 |
[04:33] | And if we don’t succeed, | 如果我们不成功 |
[04:35] | how long before these cores start to melt down? | 这些核还有多久会熔毁? |
[04:38] | I’m projecting the first radiation shock waves | 我计算了第一个辐射冲击波 |
[04:40] | in approximately three hours. | 大概3小时 |
[04:42] | All right, I want everyone here from Com and Logistics | 好的 所有电脑部和后勤部的人 |
[04:45] | to work on getting a handle | 处理 |
[04:47] | on the software. | 软件 |
[04:48] | The rest of you will handle support in conjunction | 其余的人负责 |
[04:51] | with NRC personnel. | 和核监会的配合 |
[04:52] | Let’s get to work. | 行动吧 |
[04:54] | Erin, we’re leaving now. | Erin 我们要走了 |
[04:55] | Where you going, Jack? | 去哪 Jack? |
[04:57] | Audrey’s given us a significant lead. We need to follow it up. | Audrey提供了一个重要的线索 我们去追查这个线索 |
[04:59] | – What kind of lead? – When we were being held, | – 什么线索? – 在我们被绑架的时候 |
[05:01] | I recognized someone. He was an American. I saw him at | 我认出了一个人 是美国人 |
[05:03] | a function here in L.A. a couple months ago. | 我几个月前在洛杉矶的一次社交集会上见过他 |
[05:05] | We’re going to view the surveillance tapes of the function | 我们要去看这个社交集会的监控录像带 |
[05:07] | at a private security company not far from here. | 到一个离这不远的私人安全公司 |
[05:09] | I don’t want her going out now. | 我不想让她现在出去 |
[05:11] | Why can’t you access the tapes here? | 你不能在这看录像带吗? |
[05:12] | Sir, I wish we could, but they’re off line. | 先生 我也想啊 但是录像没传到网上 |
[05:14] | They would have to record over four and a half hours | 传给我们要花四个半小时 |
[05:16] | of material for us to view. We don’t have that time. | 我们没有那么多时间 |
[05:19] | Jack told me that these people are trying to use | Jack告诉我那些人要把 |
[05:21] | our nuclear power plants as weapons. We have to follow | 把核能变成武器 我们必须追查这个线索 |
[05:23] | this lead, and we have to follow it now. | 我们必须现在查 |
[05:25] | Sir, Audrey’s the only person | 先生 Audrey是唯一 |
[05:26] | who can make this I.D. | 可以辨认出那个人的人 |
[05:28] | If anything happens, Jack, | 如果发生什么事 Jack |
[05:30] | I will hold you personally responsible. | 我要追究你的个人责任 |
[05:32] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[05:38] | How far away is this facility? | 那个公司在哪? |
[05:40] | Not far. Burbank. | 不远 在伯班克 |
[05:41] | Audrey… | |
[05:43] | Paul. | |
[05:44] | I’ll get the team set up. | 我去把小组安排好 |
[05:45] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[05:46] | We’ll have to do it when I get back. | 等我回来再谈 |
[05:48] | Get back from where? | 从哪里回来? |
[05:49] | We’re following up on something. | 我们在追查线索 |
[05:51] | Paul, please… can we just do this later? | Paul 拜托了… 我们待会再谈好吗? |
[05:52] | How many on your team? | 你们小组有多少人? |
[05:53] | Four of us. | 4个 |
[05:54] | Set up a weapons package. | 准备好武器 |
[05:56] | I’ll meet you in the motor pool. Done. | – 我们在车库会合 – 好的 |
[06:02] | … cannot see each other anymore. | … 我们不能再一起了 |
[06:05] | Look, I don’t know about all of this, | 听我说 我什么都不知道 |
[06:06] | but I know about you and him, | 但我知道你和他 |
[06:08] | I am not okay with that. | 我不同意 |
[06:09] | Look, you and I aren’t together anymore. | 听着 你和我已经不在一起了 |
[06:10] | I thought we were trying to work things out. | 我以为我们在努力解决问题 |
[06:12] | Yeah, I tried, but you kept putting it off. | 是的 我试过了 但你总是破灭我的希望 |
[06:14] | So I gave up. | 所以我放弃了 |
[06:16] | We haven’t been together for over nine months. | 我们有九个多月没有在一起了 |
[06:17] | We’re not trying to work out anything anymore. | 我们再也不用想办法解决任何问题 |
[06:19] | Mr. Raines, I’m sorry to interrupt. | Raines先生 不好意思打扰一下 |
[06:21] | – She is my wife. – Paul, please. | – 她是我的妻子 – Paul 拜托 |
[06:27] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[06:29] | She’s my wife. | 她是我的妻子 |
[06:31] | Don’t you forget that. | 不要忘了 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:44] | Jack, I’m sorry. | Jack 对不起 |
[06:45] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[06:54] | Hey, I just received these files from DOD. | 嘿 我刚从国防部拿到这些材料 |
[06:57] | I need to give them to Jack Bauer. | 我需要把它给Jack Bauer |
[06:59] | Oh, you can’t. Jack just left. | 噢 不行 Jack刚走 |
[07:01] | Oh, well, um, can I forward them to him? | 哦 那我给他送去行吗? |
[07:03] | No, he went | 不行 他和 |
[07:04] | with Audrey Raines to Felsted Security | Audrey Raines去了Felsted安全公司 |
[07:06] | to look at some archive footage. | 看存档监控录像了 |
[07:07] | Okay… well, I guess I can just hold on to them for him. | 好吧… 那我等他回来再给他吧 |
[07:10] | Yeah, that’d be fine. | 好的 可以 |
[07:39] | Paul. | |
[07:40] | Jim, | |
[07:42] | we need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[07:44] | Come in here. | 进来 |
[07:54] | Did you know about Audrey and Jack Bauer? | 你知道Audrey和Jack Bauer的事吗? |
[07:57] | Not till an hour ago. | 一小时前才知道 |
[07:59] | Well, I’ve got to tell you, | 我要告诉你 |
[08:00] | they were carrying on right under your nose. | 他们在你鼻子底下作祟 |
[08:03] | It’s pretty unprofessional, wouldn’t you say? | 很不专业 不是吗? |
[08:08] | Look, I understand your feelings about this, | 听我说 我理解你的心情 |
[08:11] | but you and Audrey | 但是你和Audrey |
[08:12] | have been separated for almost a year. | 已经分开快一年了 |
[08:14] | Paul, I’m sorry, | Paul 很抱歉 |
[08:16] | but she’s a big girl. | 但是她是个成年人 |
[08:17] | She can do what she wants. | 她可以做她想做的事情 |
[08:19] | Well, what she’s doing is she… | 他所做的… |
[08:23] | she’s breaking my heart. | 她在伤我的心 |
[08:46] | Maryanne… | |
[08:47] | Sarah. | |
[08:50] | What do you need back here? | 你回来干什么? |
[08:51] | Um… Edgar asked me to do a manual reboot of Hub Five. | 嗯… Edgar让我重新启动五号中心 |
[08:54] | Oh, I can do that for him. | 噢 我来做吧 |
[08:55] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不 不 没事 |
[08:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:11] | Yes? | 喂? |
[09:12] | Bauer and Audrey Raines left here about five minutes ago. | Bauer和Audrey Raines大概5分钟前离开了 |
[09:14] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了? |
[09:16] | Felsted Security. | Felsted安全公司 |
[09:17] | 357 White Oak Boulevard. | 357白橡大道 |
[09:18] | It’s in Burbank. | 在伯班克 |
[09:19] | All right, good. | 好 很好 |
[09:21] | You’re going to need to set things up on your end. | 你要做好准备离开 |
[09:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[09:25] | I should be done here. | 我应该在这里把事情办好 |
[09:26] | No. When Jack Bauer and Audrey Raines are killed, | 不 如果Jack Bauer和Audrey Raines死了 |
[09:30] | CTU is going to know that someone inside leaked the location. | 反恐局会知道有内奸 |
[09:35] | All right. What do I do? | 好吧 我要怎么做? |
[09:37] | Divert suspicion. | 把嫌疑转到别人身上 |
[09:42] | Fine. | 好 |
[09:49] | I’m standing live in an area just outside of the perimeter. | 我正站在作案现场周围为您直播 |
[09:52] | Unfortunately, the Pentagon is not commenting at this time. | 可是 国防部未做出任何回应 |
[09:56] | But what we do know is that at 12:10 p.m., | 我们知道的是在下午12:10 |
[09:59] | Secretary Heller and his daughter, Audrey Raines, | 国防部长Heller和他的女儿Audrey Raines |
[10:02] | were successfully rescued. | 成功获救 |
[10:04] | The number of fatalities is unknown, | 死者人数还不知道 |
[10:06] | but sources say there might have been | 相关人员说当时可能有 |
[10:07] | as many as 20 terrorists | 20名恐怖分子 |
[10:09] | inside the building at the time, | 在大楼里 |
[10:10] | and it appears there are no survivors among them. | 都被全部击毙 |
[10:13] | – It is also unclear as to… – Yes? | – 还不清楚关于… – 喂? |
[10:15] | It looks like all the critical instructions went with him, | 看起来所有重要的指示在他袭击前 |
[10:18] | before the assault. | 都跟他说清楚了 |
[10:19] | Yes. | 好的 |
[10:22] | The override has taken control of the nuclear power plants. | 超驰装置已控制了核电站 |
[10:24] | What about Behrooz? | Behrooz呢? |
[10:25] | What about our son? | 我们的儿子怎么样? |
[10:32] | We have to be strong now. | 我们现在必须坚强 |
[10:33] | We’ll mourn him when this is over. | 等事情结束了我们会悼念他 |
[10:35] | … and as you might imagine, among the most difficult of days | … 你也许能想象到 对部长Heller和他的女儿来说 |
[10:38] | for Secretary Heller and his daughter. | 这些日子有多艰难 |
[10:41] | The Secret Service was previously | 特工机构刚才已经 |
[10:43] | swarming over this area to secure it, | 严密检查了此地区的安全 |
[10:45] | but have since taken the Secretary | 把部长带到了 |
[10:46] | to an undisclosed location for his safety. | 秘密的地方以保证他的安全 |
[10:50] | We hope to have more information, | 我们希望获得更多的信息 |
[10:51] | as officials are preparing to make a public statement. | 政府将做出公开声明 |
[10:55] | Hello? | 喂? |
[10:56] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[10:57] | Behrooz? | |
[10:59] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[11:01] | Tariq tried to kill me. | Tariq想杀我 |
[11:02] | He was going to shoot me. | 他想开枪打死我 |
[11:04] | I had to defend myself. | 我必须保护自己 |
[11:05] | What did you do? | 你怎么做的? |
[11:06] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[11:07] | You can’t let Father know. | 不要让爸爸知道 |
[11:09] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[11:10] | Because Father is the one | 因为是爸爸 |
[11:11] | who told Tariq to do it. | 让Tariq杀我 |
[11:13] | He wants me dead because I messed up with Debbie. | 他想让我死因为我和Debbie把事搞砸了 |
[11:16] | Behrooz, that’s not possible. | Behrooz 这不可能 |
[11:17] | Your father would never want to hurt you. | 你爸爸永远不会想伤害你的 |
[11:20] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[11:21] | Mom, I don’t know what to do. | 妈妈 我不知道怎么办 |
[11:23] | You have to help me. | 你要帮我 |
[11:25] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪? |
[11:26] | I’m near the Metrolink station | 我在地铁站附近 |
[11:28] | on Lassen in Chatsworth. | 在Chatsworth的Lassen街 |
[11:29] | Are you using Tariq’s car? | 你开的是Tariq的车吗? |
[11:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:32] | Hide it. I’ll pick you up there in a half hour. | 把车藏起来 我半个小时后来接你 |
[11:35] | Hurry. | 快 |
[11:43] | Who was on the phone? | 谁打电话来了? |
[11:45] | It was nothing important. | 没什么重要的事 |
[11:47] | Liar. | 说谎 |
[11:50] | What did Behrooz do? | Behrooz干什么了? |
[11:52] | No, what did you do? | 不 是你干什么了? |
[11:53] | Did you give the order? | 是你下的命令吗? |
[11:55] | Behrooz was not committed. | Behrooz不忠诚 |
[11:56] | It was just a matter of time | 他背叛我们 |
[11:57] | before he turned against us. | 只是时间的问题 |
[11:59] | You ordered Tariq to kill him. | 你让Tariq杀死他 |
[12:03] | To kill our own son. | 杀死我们自己的儿子 |
[12:05] | No, no, no, you… | 不 不 不 你… |
[12:12] | Where is Tariq? | Tariq在哪? |
[12:13] | Behrooz killed him. | Behrooz杀了他 |
[12:15] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[12:16] | Because you think he’s weak? | 因为你以为他很懦弱? |
[12:18] | He’s not. | 他不是 |
[12:19] | Nothing… nothing will stand in the way | 没有什么… 可以阻挡 |
[12:22] | of what needs to be done. | 我们的计划 |
[12:24] | Not him, | 他不可以 |
[12:26] | not you. | 你不可以 |
[12:28] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪? |
[12:30] | Why? | 怎么? |
[12:31] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么? |
[12:35] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[12:36] | I will do more than that. | 我要做的不止这样 |
[12:39] | Now you listen to me, woman. | 听着 女人 |
[12:40] | You will do exactly as you told him. | 你要按你跟他说的做 |
[12:43] | You will pick him up in a half an hour. | 你半小时后去接他 |
[13:24] | What did you say to Paul? | 你和Paul说了什么? |
[13:30] | That I’m filing for divorce as soon as I get back to D.C. | 我一回哥伦比亚特区 就去填离婚申请 |
[13:34] | Are you sure that’s what you want? | 你确定这是你想要的吗? |
[13:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:01] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[14:04] | Do you have something? | 发现什么了吗? |
[14:06] | It looks like the Dobson override device | 看起来Dobson超驰装置 |
[14:08] | hasn’t completely taken control of all the reactors. | 没有完全控制核电站 |
[14:10] | – I’m starting to get some response. – What could I do? | – 我开始收到一些反应 – 我该怎么做? |
[14:13] | Nothing. Just stay off Hub Five. I need it. | 不用做什么 别碰五号中心 我在用它 |
[14:15] | I thought Hub Five was out for a reboot. | 我以为五号中心需要重启 |
[14:16] | No. | 不用啊 |
[14:17] | Curtis! Come here! | Curtis! 过来! |
[14:23] | Could I talk to you for a minute? | 我可以谈会儿吗? |
[14:24] | Actually, I’m kind of busy. | 事实上 我有点忙 |
[14:26] | You lied to me about doing a reboot for Edgar. | 你骗我说你帮Edgar启动五号中心 |
[14:30] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我骗了你 |
[14:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:34] | Sarah, I had a personal call to make, | Sarah 我有个私人电话要打 |
[14:36] | and I knew it would be inappropriate | 我知道那样不合适 |
[14:37] | at the time of the crisis. | 在这危机时刻 |
[14:39] | I didn’t want anyone to know. | 我不想让别人知道 |
[14:40] | Then why’d you do it in here? | 那你为什么不在这打呢? |
[14:42] | Why didn’t you just go outside? | 为什么不去外面打呢? |
[14:45] | I was trying to make it look like I was working, okay? | 我想装作在工作 好吗? |
[14:49] | Look, I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. | 听我说 和抱歉 我不会再这样了 |
[15:08] | It’s Madwan. | 是Madwan |
[15:15] | Yes. | 喂 |
[15:15] | Has Tariq taken care of your son? | Tariq解决你儿子了吗? |
[15:18] | I haven’t spoken to Tariq yet, but I’m sure | 我还没Tariq说话 但我确定 |
[15:20] | if there was a problem, he would’ve called me. | 没问题 他会打电话给我的 |
[15:22] | The fact that I’m even talking to you about this is a problem. | 事实上我告诉你这是个问题 |
[15:25] | The next two hours are crucial. | 接下来的两个小时很重要 |
[15:26] | I can’t be distracted by this. | 我不能被这分心 |
[15:28] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[15:29] | I promise, | 我保证 |
[15:30] | I will personally oversee the situation | 我会盯着这个事情 |
[15:32] | and make sure it is resolved. | 确保解决好 |
[15:34] | Fix this, Navi. | 处理好 Navi |
[15:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:43] | What is Madwan going to say | Madwan说什么 |
[15:45] | if he finds out Behrooz killed Tariq? | 他发现了Behrooz杀了Tariq吗? |
[15:47] | Tariq is expendable, like we all are. | Tariq是个无关紧要的人 我们也是 |
[15:51] | Madwan understands that. | Madwan很清楚 |
[15:54] | All he cares about is that Behrooz is silenced. | 他所关心的是Behrooz有没有死 |
[15:58] | I will not be able to look at you after today | 想到你对儿子的残忍 |
[16:03] | without thinking about what we did to him. | 我今后无法再正视你了 |
[16:23] | I think I got it. | 我想我找到了 |
[16:24] | – What? – The Dobson override. | – 什么? – Dobson超驰装置 |
[16:26] | I think I’ve got a piece of the code. | 我想我找到了一个密码 |
[16:28] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[16:29] | If this is really it, I can turn off the override, | 如果是正确的话 我可以关闭超驰装置 |
[16:31] | and stop the remaining plants from melting down. | 阻止核电站被熔毁 |
[16:33] | What do you need? | 你需要什么? |
[16:34] | To get into the software kernel, but the NRC | 进入软件中心 但是核监会 |
[16:36] | – will never let me. It’s too dangerous. – Why? | – 不会同意的 太危险了 – 为什么? |
[16:38] | If I tinker in there and screw up, | 如果我进去了 搞砸了 |
[16:39] | I can start a chain reaction. | 会引起连锁反应 |
[16:41] | All right, Edgar. | 好 Edgar |
[16:42] | I’m going to need you to present this to Heller. | 把这个向Heller报告 |
[16:44] | He can order NRC to let you in. | 他可以命令核监会让你进去 |
[16:45] | Present to Heller? | 向Heller报告? |
[16:46] | Yeah, he’s in the situation room. | 是的 他在办公室 |
[16:47] | I shouldn’t do this, Curtis. | 我不能这样做 Curtis |
[16:49] | – Why not? – I could faint. | – 为什么不? – 我会晕倒的 |
[16:50] | I feel very nauseous. I have low blood sugar. | 我不舒服 我现在血糖很低 |
[16:52] | It’s just Driscoll and Heller. | 不过是Driscoll和Heller嘛 |
[16:54] | Driscoll’s in there, too? | Driscoll也在那? |
[17:00] | Excuse me, Mr. Secretary. | 不好意思 部长先生 |
[17:01] | I’m going to have to interrupt you. | 打扰一下 |
[17:03] | – What is it? – This is Edgar Stiles, our chief analyst. | – 什么事? – 这是Edgar Stiles 我们的主分析师 |
[17:05] | He’s requesting access to the kernels | 他请求进入核电站的 |
[17:08] | of the power plants. | 软件中心 |
[17:09] | My understanding is that | 我的理解是 |
[17:10] | no one is to manipulate those kernels | 当核电站在线的时候 |
[17:12] | while the plants are on line. | 没有人能控制软件中心 |
[17:15] | Yes, but there is a way to do it if you’re careful. | 是的 但是如果你仔细的话有个方法可以 |
[17:18] | I’d have to stay away from the pre-compiled headers, | 我必须远离预先编译标头档(一种加速编译速度的技术) |
[17:20] | while I was putting the software lock | 当我输入 |
[17:22] | on the Dobson override code. | Dobson超驰装置解锁密码的时候 |
[17:23] | But the chances of causing a load imbalance… | 但有可能造成负荷失衡… |
[17:25] | I don’t understand one thing you’re talking about. | 我不明白你说的 |
[17:27] | Just tell me what the downside is | 告诉我重点是什么吧 |
[17:29] | if the kernels are disrupted | 如果软件中心因为你的控制 |
[17:31] | because of your manipulation. | 而被扰乱 |
[17:34] | If I make a mistake, I can accelerate | 如果出错了 我可能加速 |
[17:35] | a core meltdown in some of the reactors. | 一些核电站的溶解 |
[17:40] | This is probably a bad idea. Maybe we shouldn’t do it. | 这可是个坏主意 也许我们不应该这样做 |
[17:43] | But if you’re successful, | 但是如果你成功了 |
[17:44] | you can regain control of the reactors? | 你可以重新控制核电站? |
[17:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:48] | Edgar, what we need to know is can you do this | Edgar 我们需要知道的是你保证 |
[17:49] | without making a mistake? | 不出差错吗? |
[17:57] | Yeah, I can do it. | 是的 我能 |
[17:58] | You’re not filling me with confidence, Edgar. | 你答得没有信心 Edgar |
[18:01] | Look… | 听着… |
[18:03] | I’m just a little nervous. | 我只是有点紧张 |
[18:06] | But if I say I can do it, I can do it. | 但是如果我说可以的话 我就一定可以 |
[18:15] | He’ll run away the moment he sees you. | 他一看到你就会跑的 |
[18:17] | He won’t see me. | 他不会看到我 |
[18:18] | You’ll be the only one in the car | 你去接他的时候 |
[18:20] | when you pick him up. | 你会一个人在车里面 |
[18:25] | It’s Behrooz. | 是Behrooz |
[18:26] | Answer it. | 接 |
[18:31] | Hello? | 喂? |
[18:32] | Are you almost here? | 你快到了吗? |
[18:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:36] | What did you tell Dad? | 你告诉爸爸了吗? |
[18:37] | I didn’t. I just left. | 没有 我自己离开了 |
[18:38] | He was busy working. | 他在忙着工作 |
[18:40] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[18:43] | Wherever we go, he’ll find us. | 无论我们去哪 他都会找到我们的 |
[18:45] | No, he won’t. I know a safe place. | 不 不会的 我知道一个安全的地方 |
[18:50] | I didn’t understand, until today, what it would feel like. | 我不明白 直到今天 这是一种什么感觉 |
[18:55] | Doing these things… they’re wrong, Mom. | 做这些事情… 错了 妈妈 |
[18:59] | And I see it now. | 现在我明白了 |
[19:00] | Don’t think about that anymore. | 不要再想了 |
[19:03] | You’ll be safe now. | 你会安全的 |
[19:05] | But I am thinking about it. | 但是我正在想 |
[19:08] | Maybe I should go to the police and tell them everything I know. | 也许我应该去警察局 把我知道的都告诉他们 |
[19:11] | We’ll talk about it when I get there. | 等我到了再谈这事儿 |
[19:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:27] | You did well. | 你做得很好 |
[20:00] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[20:01] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[20:03] | Just make sure you take the second exit at Angeles Crest. | 确保从Angeles Crest的第二个入口进去 |
[20:06] | He’s going to ask me why I’m stopping. | 他会问我为什么停下来 |
[20:07] | Let him ask. | 让他问 |
[20:09] | What do I tell him? | 我该跟他说什么? |
[20:10] | Don’t tell him anything. | 什么也别告诉他 |
[20:12] | We’ll meet you there. | 我们和你在那会面 |
[20:44] | Erin? We’re making good progress. | Erin? 一切进展顺利 |
[20:47] | – Tell me. – We’ve been able to take | – 告诉我 – 我们能断开 |
[20:49] | 87 power plants off line, they’re safe. | 87个核电站的网络 让它们安全 |
[20:51] | – What about the other 17? – The terrorists were able to use the override | – 其他17个呢? – 恐怖分子能用超驰装置 |
[20:53] | to block a shutdown. | 阻止网络断开 |
[20:55] | Everything we’re trying is being repelled. | 我们的请求遭到拒绝 |
[20:56] | What are we doing to get around it? | 怎么解决? |
[20:58] | Believe me, Erin, we’re trying everything. | 相信我 Erin 我们正在努力做 |
[21:00] | If there’s a way, we’ll find it. | 如果有办法的话 我们会找到的 |
[21:02] | I’ll keep you posted. | 我随时通知你 |
[21:12] | Sweetheart? | 宝贝? |
[21:14] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[21:16] | – How are you feeling? – Not good. | – 感觉怎样? – 不好 |
[21:18] | I don’t like these doctors. | 我不喜欢这些医生 |
[21:19] | I want Dr. Runwith. | 我想要Runwith医生 |
[21:21] | You can’t see him today. You can’t see him today. | 你今天见不到他 你今天见不到他 |
[21:23] | Why not? | 为什么见不到? |
[21:24] | Because I can’t leave here. | 因为我不能离开这 |
[21:26] | And I want you close by. | 我想要你在我身边 |
[21:27] | Then stay here with me. | 那你就在这里陪我 |
[21:32] | I’ll be back in a few minutes, I promise. | 我一会儿就来 我保证 |
[21:34] | But you have to do something for me, okay? | 但是你必须为我做件事 好吗? |
[21:37] | I want you to do something. | 我想让你做件事 |
[21:39] | Look at me. Maya, look at me. | 看着我 Maya 看着我 |
[21:43] | You need to cooperate with the doctors. | 你要和配合医生 |
[21:47] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[21:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:56] | Come on. | 加油 |
[21:59] | I’ll be back. | 我很快就回来 |
[22:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:13] | Take these, please. | 请把这个吃了 |
[22:21] | Your son was in sensory deprivation | 你儿子被剥夺了感官 |
[22:22] | for a total of two and a half hours. | 足足有两个半小时 |
[22:23] | What did he say when you took him off it? | 他说了什么没有? |
[22:25] | Nothing. | 什么也没说 |
[22:26] | You tortured my son for almost three hours | 你们折磨了我儿子将近3个小时 |
[22:29] | and ended up yielding nothing? | 结果却什么也没得到? |
[22:31] | You gave the order, sir. | 是你下的命令 先生 |
[22:44] | Give us a moment, please. | 请给我们一点时间 |
[22:51] | I’m sorry this had to happen, Richard, | 对不起不得不这样做 Richard |
[22:54] | but we had to make sure | 但是我们必须确定 |
[22:55] | that you weren’t withholding anything from us. | 你没有隐瞒我们什么 |
[22:58] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[23:00] | I never want to see you again. | 我不想再见到你 |
[23:06] | Please understand that I am responsible | 请你理解 我要对 |
[23:09] | for the lives of millions of people. | 上百万的人的生命负责 |
[23:14] | You torture me and now you want me to forgive you? | 你折磨了我 现在你想让我原谅你? |
[23:20] | This just confirms everything I always knew about you. | 这再次证实了我对你的看法 |
[23:25] | Am I free to leave? | 我可以离开这了吗? |
[23:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:55] | Yeah, Paul. | 喂 Paul |
[23:56] | Audrey, do you have a minute? | Audrey 你有时间吗? |
[23:58] | Sure, what’s going on? | 是的 怎么了? |
[24:00] | I just talked to your dad, and he said something to me | 我刚你父亲谈了 他和我说了些事 |
[24:02] | that I’ve been thinking about it a lot. | 我一直在想他说的话 |
[24:04] | He said that you’re a big girl, | 他说你是个成年人 |
[24:05] | and I think I’ve been treating you like a child. | 我想我一直把你当成小孩 |
[24:07] | I don’t think that, Paul. | 我不这样认为 Paul |
[24:09] | Well, whether it comes off that way or not, | 不管是不是那样 |
[24:12] | I need to respect your choices, respect who you are | 我应该尊重你的选择 尊重你 |
[24:15] | and… | 还有… |
[24:17] | I’ve been so stupid about all of this. | 我太愚蠢了 |
[24:19] | I’ve lost sight of the things I love about you. | 我没有看到我爱你的地方 |
[24:25] | Look, uh… | 听我说 嗯… |
[24:27] | I hear what you’re saying, but I don’t… | 我知道你在说什么 但是我不能… |
[24:29] | I don’t really know how to respond to that. | 我不知道该怎么回答你 |
[24:32] | Well, you don’t have to. | 你不用回答 |
[24:33] | I just want you to know that | 我希望你知道 |
[24:35] | I’ve been wrong about a lot of things | 有很多事情我错了 |
[24:37] | and before you make any big decisions, | 在你做任何大决定之前 |
[24:39] | decisions that you’re entitled to make, | 任何你有权做的决定 |
[24:41] | let some time go by. | 先花时间考虑一下 |
[24:44] | Is that fair? | 可以吗? |
[24:45] | Is that fair of me to ask? | 我这样请求你可以吗? |
[24:48] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s fair. | 是的 是的 可以 |
[24:52] | Okay, well, I’ll, uh… | 好 那我 嗯… |
[24:53] | I’ll see you later. | 待会见 |
[24:55] | Yeah. See you later. | 好的 待会见 |
[25:02] | How far out are we? | 我们还有多远? |
[25:04] | A few miles away, sir. | 几英里 先生 |
[25:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:36] | Where are we going to go? | 我们去哪? |
[25:37] | Out of the city. | 城外 |
[25:39] | Why did Father | 为什么爸爸 |
[25:40] | want to kill me? I’m his son. | 想杀了我? 我是他的儿子 |
[25:41] | Stop, Behrooz, you can’t | 别说了 Behrooz 你现在 |
[25:43] | think about that now. Get in. | 不要想这个 进来 |
[25:44] | Get in. | 进来 |
[25:51] | Mom, we killed two people today. | 妈妈 我们今天杀了两个人 |
[25:53] | I can’t do this. I’m freaking out. | 我不能这样做 我害怕 |
[25:56] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[26:01] | Get on the train. | 上火车 |
[26:04] | What? | 什么? |
[26:05] | Your father’s following us. | 你爸爸在跟踪我们 |
[26:07] | What?! | 什么?! |
[26:08] | It was the only way I could save you. | 这是我唯一能救你的办法了 |
[26:10] | Now, damn it, | 快 妈的 |
[26:11] | Behrooz, get out, go. | Behrooz下车 走 |
[26:15] | Go! | 走! |
[26:17] | Obey me! | 听我的! |
[26:18] | – Oh, God! – Mom! | – 噢 天哪! – 妈妈! |
[26:19] | – Mom! – Oh, God! | – 妈妈! – 噢 天哪! |
[26:27] | Go! | 走! |
[26:47] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[27:51] | Is it taken care of? | 事情办好了吗? |
[27:53] | No, there’s a problem. | 没有 现在有个问题 |
[27:55] | My wife and Behrooz have betrayed us. | 我妻子和Behrooz背叛了我们 |
[28:13] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在哪? |
[28:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:16] | But Dina’s been wounded. | 但是Dina受伤了 |
[28:17] | She’ll have to get medical attention. | 她要疗伤 |
[28:19] | So you’ve come to me asking me for help with this mess? | 所以你来找我帮你收拾烂摊子? |
[28:23] | I can’t do it alone, Madwan. | 我一个人做不到 Madwan |
[28:29] | I’m ashamed of myself. | 我很惭愧 |
[28:30] | Allow me to make this right. | 让我处理好这件事情 |
[28:33] | What would you need? | 你需要什么? |
[28:35] | To monitor local hospitals. | 监控当地所有医院 |
[28:37] | I’ll also need drivers, | 我还需要司机 |
[28:40] | as well as access | 还要收听 |
[28:42] | to police frequencies. | 警察局的波段 |
[28:43] | You think she’ll go to the police? | 你认为她会去警察局? |
[28:45] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[28:46] | But they may pick her up if they find out | 但是他们会把她带到警察局如果他们发现 |
[28:48] | she’s been shot. | 她中弹了 |
[28:58] | I told you… | 我告诉过你… |
[29:00] | I can’t be distracted by this right now. | 我现在不能被分心 |
[29:06] | Give him what he needs. | 满足他的要求 |
[29:08] | Make sure the woman and child are captured | 在这个女人和孩子惹出乱子前 |
[29:11] | before they can do us harm. | 抓住他们 |
[29:13] | Thank you. Thank you, Madwan. | 谢谢 谢谢 Madwan |
[29:18] | No matter what happens today, | 不管今天发生了什么 |
[29:21] | you will answer for this. | 你要承担后果 |
[29:26] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[29:41] | No, we just got here. | 没有 我们刚到 |
[29:44] | How long is it going to take you to create the database? | 还要多久能拷到资料? |
[29:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:54] | Okay, Marcie, thanks. | 好的 Marcie 谢谢 |
[29:55] | Our office just got a copy of the guest list | 我们办公室刚刚拿到 |
[29:57] | from the dinner where you saw this guy. | 你看见那个人的宴会的客人名单 |
[29:58] | Once you make an I.D. on the surveillance tape, we’ll be able | 一旦你在监控录像上确认了那个人 我们就可以 |
[30:01] | to send it through a database, and we’ll find out who it is. | 把他传到资料库 再查出他是谁 |
[30:03] | – Okay. – I’m carrying. | – 好的 – 拿到了 |
[30:06] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[30:07] | Jack, this is Maryanne Taylor at CTU. | Jack, 我是反恐局的Maryanne Taylor |
[30:10] | – What is it, Maryanne? – Curtis wanted me to tell you | – 什么事 Maryanne? – Curtis让我告诉你 |
[30:12] | that as soon as Audrey recognizes somebody | Audrey一从监控录像上 |
[30:13] | from the surveillance video, | 确认了那个人 |
[30:15] | he wants it sent directly to my system. | 他让你直接传到我的系统 |
[30:16] | I’m on 60 Casper. | 我用的是60号电脑 |
[30:17] | Why didn’t he tell me himself? | 他为什么不自己告诉我? |
[30:19] | They’re still trying to shut down | 他们还在想办法关闭 |
[30:21] | all the remaining power plants, | 剩下的核电站 |
[30:22] | and everybody else is still working on that. | 其他人也在忙这个事情 |
[30:24] | Are they going to be able to control them in time? | 他们能及时控制它们吗? |
[30:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:28] | Okay, keep me informed. | 好的 到时通知我 |
[30:29] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[30:31] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没有多少时间 |
[30:34] | She seems to be doing better now. She’s sleeping. | 她看起来好多了 她睡着了 |
[30:37] | Oh, that’s very good news. | 噢 这是个好消息 |
[30:46] | Did you give her Haldol? | 你们给她服用了好度(精神病药物)? |
[30:47] | Mm-hmm. Why? | 恩 怎么了? |
[30:49] | She’s allergic to it. It’s in her file! | 她对这个过敏 她档案上写了! |
[30:50] | The date on this is gone. This is the wrong file. | 这个过期了 档案拿错了 |
[30:53] | Maya! Maya! | |
[30:56] | Maya? She’s unconscious! | Maya? 她没意识了! |
[30:57] | Mary, we have a code! | Mary 这里有紧急情况! |
[30:59] | I need 25 cc’s of norepinephrine. | 给我25毫升去甲肾上腺素 |
[31:02] | How could you have gotten the wrong file? | 你们怎么能把档案拿错呢? |
[31:07] | Excuse me, please step away, I need that syringe now. | 请让让 给我注射器 |
[31:13] | Ms. Driscoll, | Driscoll女士 |
[31:14] | Secretary Hel… | 部长… |
[31:19] | What is it, Sarah? | 什么事 Sarah? |
[31:22] | Sarah! | |
[31:23] | Secretary Heller needs you. | Heller部长找你 |
[31:25] | For what? He’s going online | 什么事? 他几分钟后 |
[31:27] | with the President | 要和总统通话 |
[31:28] | in a few minutes and he wants to know | 他想知道 |
[31:30] | about our progress on the reactors. | 我们处理核电站的进程 |
[31:33] | Um, tell him that | 嗯 告诉他 |
[31:34] | they’re still trying to get control of the system kernel | 他们正在想办法控制系统中心 |
[31:37] | and that we’ll know more in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后我们会知道更多 |
[31:40] | If we do stop the meltdown, | 如果我们阻止了熔解 |
[31:41] | he wants to know | 要告诉他 |
[31:43] | if there’s going to be any system contamination. | 会不会造成系统污染 |
[31:45] | Uh, no, there won’t be any contamination. | 啊 不 不会造成系统污染的 |
[31:47] | It’ll take 36 hours to reboot the reactors. | 重启反应堆要36小时 |
[31:49] | Is there anything else? | 还有什么事吗? |
[31:51] | No, that’s all. | 没有 就这些 |
[31:52] | All right, go. | 好 走吧 |
[32:02] | We had security cameras running on only two areas of the event. | 我们在这个活动的两个地方安有摄像头 |
[32:05] | One was covering the main ballroom | 一个在舞会大厅 |
[32:07] | and one was at the entrance. | 一个在出口 |
[32:09] | Okay, put them both up. | 好 把两个都打开 |
[32:18] | The ballroom angle is too wide. | 舞会的摄像头的角度太宽了 |
[32:19] | Let’s just go with the entrance. | 我们就看出口的吧 |
[32:22] | What time is that? | 那是什么时候? |
[32:23] | 6:39. | |
[32:24] | No, that’s too early. | 不是 这个太早了 |
[32:26] | I met him when I arrived, | 我到的时候遇见他的 |
[32:27] | around 9:00, 9:15. | 大概是9点 或9点一刻 |
[32:42] | Wait, stop. | 等一下 停 |
[32:47] | Can you back this up a few frames? | 可以往后退一点吗? |
[32:48] | Sure. | 好的 |
[32:55] | Wait, wait, wait. Stop there. | 等一下 等一下 在那里停 |
[32:58] | I think that’s him. | 我想就是他 |
[33:02] | Can you enhance him right here? Yeah. | – 可以把他放大吗? – 好的 |
[33:05] | That image won’t process. | 这个图像不行 |
[33:07] | We need to make it clearer. | 我们要把它弄清楚点 |
[33:08] | Okay, let me see if I can get that for you. | 好的 让我看看能不能帮你查出来 |
[33:18] | Who’s supposed to be at that desk? | 谁在那个桌子那里? |
[33:19] | Oh, that’s Mitchell. | 哦 那是Mitchell |
[33:21] | Probably went out | 可能又是出去 |
[33:23] | for another smoke. | 吸烟 |
[33:25] | The back gate’s wide open. | 后门开了 |
[33:27] | No one’s there. | 没有人在那 |
[33:28] | Greg, do you copy? | Greg 能听到我说话吗? |
[33:29] | Greg? | |
[33:33] | Rick? | |
[33:34] | How many ways into this area of the building? | 进这座楼有几处通道? |
[33:36] | Two. | 两条 |
[33:37] | Put them up. Rick! | 关起来 Rick! |
[33:43] | Get down. Get down! | 蹲下 蹲下! |
[33:48] | – Are you okay? – Yeah! | – 你没事吧? – 没事! |
[33:51] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
[33:55] | I’m going to look for help, okay? But first I need to know | 我会找人帮忙 好吗? 但是我先要知道 |
[33:58] | about the surveillance tape Where’s the source? | 监控录像带 资料在哪? |
[34:00] | The main… ser… server… | 主… 服… 服务器… |
[34:05] | How do I access it? | 我怎么进去? |
[34:07] | Put it on the… the… flash memory. | 把它放到… 闪电… 闪电内存 |
[34:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:11] | Watch the security monitors. | 看摄像头 |
[34:17] | Do you have sticks? | 你有卡吗? |
[34:22] | Gary, do you have sticks? | Gary 你有卡吗? |
[34:23] | In my… in my… pocket. | 在我… 在我的… 口袋里 |
[34:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:39] | Stay with me. | 醒醒 |
[34:43] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[34:44] | Jack, they’re coming. | Jack 他们来了 |
[34:48] | They’re trying to seal us off. | 他们想封锁我们 |
[34:50] | Shouldn’t we call CTU? | 我们是不是该打电话回反恐局? |
[34:51] | No, CTU’s got to be compromised. | 不 反恐局已有内鬼了 |
[34:52] | That’s the only way | 所以他们才会知道 |
[34:54] | they’d know we were here. | 我们在这里 |
[34:55] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这 |
[34:58] | Move. Go, go! | 走 快走 走! |
[35:14] | Go. | 走 |
[35:27] | Go, go. | 进去 |
[35:45] | There’s one in the pipe. | 管道那儿有个人 |
[35:46] | – The safety’s off. – Jack… | – 只要拉动扳机 – Jack… |
[35:48] | You can do this. We’ll cover each other. | 你可以的 我们要相互掩护 |
[35:53] | I thought you said CTU’s been compromised. | 你说反恐局有内鬼 |
[35:55] | It has been. | 一直都有 |
[35:59] | Then who are you calling? | 那你打电话给谁? |
[36:03] | The only person I can trust right now. | 我现在唯一能信任的人 |
[36:20] | If there are 17 nuclear power plants about to melt down, | 如果有17个核电站会被溶解 |
[36:23] | I need to update an evacuation strategy. | 我要调整撤退策略 |
[36:26] | I agree, sir. | 我同意 先生 |
[36:27] | I’ve already laid the groundwork | 我已经安排好了 |
[36:29] | with the National Guard. | 国民警卫队 |
[36:30] | They’re preparing to go into individual communities | 他们正准备进入社区 |
[36:33] | and effect a civil defense evacuation upon your command. | 等候你的命令帮助市民撤退 |
[36:37] | You say our worst-case scenario gives us | 你说根据最坏的推测 |
[36:39] | approximately three hours. | 我们大概还有3个小时的时间 |
[36:40] | That’s correct, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[36:42] | Erin, what are our chances of shutting down the remaining 17? | Erin 我们关闭剩下的17个核电站的几率有多少? |
[36:46] | At this time, I would say it’s less than 50%, | 目前来看 少于50% |
[36:49] | but we’re trying something now | 但我们正在想办法 |
[36:50] | that might improve those chances. | 扩大几率 |
[36:52] | When will you know more? | 你们什么时候会有消息? |
[36:54] | In the next 15 minutes. | 15分钟后 |
[36:56] | Keep me updated. | 把最新消息告诉我 |
[36:57] | Yes, Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[36:58] | Let’s find out from Jack and Audrey | 去看看Jack和Audrey那边的情况 |
[37:00] | if they’ve come up | 看他们那边有没有发现 |
[37:01] | – with anything on their end. – Yes, sir. | – 新情况 – 是 先生 |
[37:10] | Mr. Secretary, I can have a room prepared for you to rest, if you like. | 部长先生 我可以为你准备间房休息 如果你需要的话 |
[37:13] | You’ve been under a great deal of strain these past few hours. | 这几个小时你一直压力很大 |
[37:16] | No, I don’t think I can rest, but thanks, anyway. | 不 我不能休息 谢谢你 |
[37:22] | Erin? | |
[37:23] | Yes, sir? | 是 先生? |
[37:25] | I understand your daughter is down in the clinic. | 我知道你的女儿正在医疗室 |
[37:29] | Yes, but it won’t interfere with my work. | 是的 但这不会影响我的工作 |
[37:32] | I’m sure it won’t. | 我相信不会 |
[37:33] | I was just wondering if everything was okay. | 我是在想一切都还好吧 |
[37:39] | It’s something we’ve lived with since she was six years old. | 这是从她六岁起我们就面临的问题 |
[37:42] | There are good days and bad days. | 有好的时候 也有不好的时候 |
[37:46] | Today’s a bad one. | 今天不好 |
[37:47] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[37:58] | We’re heading right. | 往前走 |
[38:10] | Come on. | 快 |
[38:16] | Come here. | 来这 |
[38:57] | Okay, we’re going to get through this. | 好的 我们会渡过难关的 |
[38:59] | You’ve got to listen to me. | 你要听我的 |
[39:00] | – I need to get that guy’s weapon. – Mm-hmm. | – 拿到那个人的武器 – 嗯 |
[39:02] | I need you to provide cover. | 掩护我 |
[39:03] | Save your ammunition. Space out your shots. | 子弹省着用 少开枪 |
[39:05] | – You ready? – Mm-hmm. | – 准备好了吗? – 嗯 |
[39:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:22] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[39:26] | Audrey, get down! I’m out! | Audrey, 趴下! 没子弹了! |
[39:27] | Go! | 走! |
[39:33] | – I’m empty. – What? | – 没子弹了 – 什么? |
[39:34] | I’m empty! | 没子弹了! |
[39:51] | Jack! | |
[39:52] | Tony! | |
[39:53] | You okay? | 你们没事吧? |
[39:55] | Yeah! We’re all right! Move! Move! | 没事! 我们都没事! 快走! 走! |
[40:16] | Edgar’s just started the final sequence. | Edgar正处理最后的程序 |
[40:18] | Is he in the kernel yet? | 他进去中心了吗? |
[40:19] | Yes. This is where he can’t make a mistake. | 是的 现在他不能出错 |
[40:21] | If he does, he’ll accelerate the meltdowns | 如果出错了 他会加速溶解的 |
[40:23] | instead of stopping them. | 而不是阻止它们 |
[40:27] | Sarah, look up the out codes | Sarah 查一下关闭指令 |
[40:28] | for Load “A” registered condition. | 载入”A”级注册环境 |
[40:33] | “FF-09” | |
[40:34] | No, that’s a jump “A”, I need a load “A.” | 不 这是跳过”A”级 我要载入”A”级 |
[40:36] | Damn it, move. | 妈的 我来 |
[40:41] | That’s it, “AB-A1.” I think I got it. | 是这个 “AB-A1” 我想我搞定了 |
[40:44] | What do you mean, you think? | 什么意思? |
[40:45] | I’d like to go through it again before I send it, please. | 我想在发送前在检查一遍 |
[40:47] | How long will that take? | 要多久? |
[40:49] | Ten minutes. We don’t have time. You have to do it now. | – 10分钟 – 我们没有时间 你要现在就发送 |
[40:51] | Let me just check the headers. | 让我就检查一下数据头 |
[40:53] | Now, Edgar. | 快点 Edgar |
[41:10] | I did the best I could, sir. I hope it works. | 我尽了最大的力 先生 但愿有用 |
[41:12] | So do I. | 我也希望 |
[41:33] | There’s no response. | 没有反应 |
[41:37] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[41:49] | There they go. | 有了 |
[42:06] | Congratulations, Edgar. | 祝贺你 Edgar |
[42:23] | Oh, no, don’t tell me that. | 不 不 不要这样 |
[42:24] | Edgar, what’s going on? | Edgar 怎么回事? |
[42:28] | Why are some of the reactors still not shutting down? | 为什么有些核电站还没有被关闭? |
[42:31] | Edgar? | |
[42:35] | Edgar, talk to me. | Edgar 说话 |
[42:39] | Six of the reactors are immune to the kill sequence. | 有六个核电站不受关闭指令影响 |
[42:42] | The Dobson override’s already taken over their system. | Dobson超驰装置已经控制了系统 |
[42:45] | Those six are going to melt down? | 那六个会熔毁? |
[42:47] | The shutdown codes have been completely corrupted. | 关闭代码被破坏了 |
[42:49] | Contact Bauer. | 联系Bauer |
[42:52] | Either he finds the people responsible | 除非他能找到 |
[42:54] | for planning the override, | 设计超驰装置的人 |
[42:56] | or we’re looking at a nuclear holocaust. | 不然我们只有等待一场核能大屠杀了 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |