时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | You killed Tariq? | 你杀了Tariq? |
[00:14] | You can’t let Father know. | 千万别让父亲知道 |
[00:16] | He wants me dead, because I messed up with Debbie. | 因为我和Debbie把事情搞砸了 他要杀了我 |
[00:18] | You were determined to kill him, to kill our own son. | 你居然要杀了他 那是我们的儿子啊 |
[00:22] | Nothing will stand in the way of what needs to be done. | 没有人能阻止我 |
[00:25] | Not him, not you. | 不是他 也不是你 |
[00:29] | Your father’s following us. | 你父亲跟踪我们 |
[00:30] | What? | 什么? |
[00:31] | It was the only way I could save you. | 这是我唯一能救你的方法 |
[00:34] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 哦 天啊! 哦 天啊! |
[00:39] | I think I got it. | 我想这成了 |
[00:40] | This is really it. I can turn off the override | 如果这是这样 我就能关闭超控系统了 |
[00:42] | and stop the remaining plants from melting down. | 就可以防止余下的核电站发生泄漏 |
[00:44] | Did the best I could, sir. I hope it works. | 先生 我在尽我最大的努力 希望能成功 |
[00:46] | So do I. | 是的 |
[00:48] | Edgar, what’s going on? | Edgar 怎么了? |
[00:49] | Why are some of the reactors still not shutting down? | 为什么还有些反应堆没被关闭? |
[00:52] | Six of the reactors were immune to the kill sequence. | 六个反应堆对关闭命令无响应 |
[00:54] | Contact Bauer. Either he finds the people responsible | 联系Bauer 如果他不能及时找到 |
[00:57] | for planning the override, | 安置超控系统的合适人选 |
[00:59] | or we’re looking at a nuclear holocaust. | 我们就只能等着一场核灾难 |
[01:02] | Bauer and Audrey Raines left here about five minutes ago. | Bauer和Audrey Raines五分钟前刚离开 |
[01:05] | Where’d they go? | 他们要去哪? |
[01:06] | Falstead Security. | 福斯德安全屋 |
[01:07] | You’re going to need to set things up on your end. | 完成任务后要伪装一下现场 |
[01:10] | When Jack Bauer and Audrey Raines | 当Jack Bauer和Audrey Raines |
[01:11] | are killed, CTU is going to know that someone inside | 死了以后 反恐局就知道会有内奸 |
[01:15] | leaked their location. Divert suspicion. | 泄漏了他们的行踪 你要摆脱嫌疑 |
[01:17] | Fine. | 明白 |
[01:19] | The override device maintains heat levels | 反应堆里的超控装置如果一直高温 |
[01:21] | within the reactor. They can melt down | 余下的核电站都 |
[01:23] | every one of those power plants. | 发生泄漏 |
[01:24] | The man you saw when you were being held captive, | 你看到的那个绑架你的人 |
[01:26] | right now he’s our only lead. | 现在是我们唯一的线索 |
[01:28] | Stop there. I think that’s him. | 停! 我想就是他 |
[01:31] | They’re trying to seal us off. | 他们要封锁我们 |
[01:32] | Well, shouldn’t we call CTU? | 那 为什么不向反恐局请求支援? |
[01:33] | No. CTU’s gotta be compromised. | 还不行 反恐局会被牵连 |
[01:35] | That’s the only way they’d know we were here. | 只有从那儿这些人才知道我们的行踪 |
[01:37] | Then who are you calling? | 那你现在打给谁? |
[01:38] | The only person I can trust right now. | 现在唯一能相信的人 |
[01:42] | I’m empty. | 我没子弹了! |
[01:49] | Tony! | 以下情节发生在下午2点至3点之间 |
[01:57] | Is there any chance this is a mistake? | 你确定没错吗? |
[01:59] | For the remaining six nuclear reactors, | Arch需要些时间来 |
[02:01] | Arch is taking longer to shut down. | 关闭剩下的六个核反应堆 |
[02:02] | No. I can recheck it. | 不 我可以再核查一遍 |
[02:04] | Those plants are firmly in the grip of the override, | 那些核电站被超控系统牢牢地控制住了 |
[02:06] | which has been sealed off. | 并且封锁了一切信息 |
[02:07] | We can’t get at it. | 我们无法控制它 |
[02:08] | Did you send a list of the six affected cities to the President? | 你把会受辐射的城市名单发给总统了吗? |
[02:10] | Yes, sir. | 发了 先生 |
[02:12] | What about evacuation procedures? | 撤离工作进展如何? |
[02:13] | We’ve already alerted the National Guard. | 我们已经通知了国民警卫队 |
[02:15] | We’re just waiting to see | 现在只是在等 |
[02:16] | how the President wants us to proceed. | 总统的命令 |
[02:18] | Miss Driscoll, President’s ready. | Driscoll小姐 总统接上线了 |
[02:21] | Okay, put him on. | 好的 开始吧 |
[02:23] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[02:24] | I understand we’ve been able to shut down | 我知道我们已经成功关闭了 |
[02:26] | 98 nuclear power plants. | 98座核电站 |
[02:28] | Yes, sir, | 是的 先生 |
[02:29] | But as of now, it appears that our shut down order will not | 但现在 还有六个核反应堆对我们 |
[02:33] | be effective with the six remaining reactors. | 发出的指令没有响应 |
[02:35] | Not going to be effective? | 没有响应? |
[02:37] | What exactly does that mean? | 这意味着什么? |
[02:39] | I’m afraid it means that we could have | 恐怕意味着我们将遭遇 |
[02:42] | six nuclear disasters on our hands. | 六次核灾难 |
[02:47] | What are the casualty projections if all six plants… | 如果六个反应堆都发生泄漏的话 会出现… |
[02:51] | melt down? | 什么情况 |
[02:52] | 450,000 deaths in the first 24 hours. | 头24小时里会造成45000人死亡 |
[02:54] | The long-range estimate’s in the low millions, | 累计死亡人数预计将在百万左右 |
[02:57] | and that’s not taking into account | 而且还没加上 |
[02:59] | the resulting cancers and birth defects. | 受辐射而癌变和畸形儿的人数 |
[03:02] | Why were we able to shut down the other power plants, | 我们既然有能力关闭其他的核电站 |
[03:03] | but not these six? | 为什么偏偏对这六个束手无策? |
[03:06] | It’s because they’re still | 因为它们仍然 |
[03:07] | being controlled by the terrorists, sir. | 被恐怖分子控制着 先生 |
[03:09] | You mean because of the override device | 你是说这是他们今天偷走的 |
[03:11] | that they stole today? | 超控装置吗? |
[03:12] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[03:13] | We have to find the override device itself. | 我们必须找到超控系统 |
[03:16] | It’s a prototype, and the terrorists | 那个是原型设备 恐怖分子现在 |
[03:17] | have the only one in the world. | 手上的是世界上独一无二的 |
[03:18] | All right, then let’s find it. | 好吧 开始搜寻工作 |
[03:20] | I’m going to order the evacuation of those six cities. | 我马上下达余下六市的撤离命令 |
[03:23] | Jim, keep me posted. | Jim 随时和我保持联系 |
[03:25] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是的 总统先生 |
[03:28] | All right, let’s get back to work. | 好吧 开始工作 |
[03:32] | Yeah. | 喂? |
[03:33] | Mr. Secretary, it’s Jack. | 部长先生 我是Jack |
[03:35] | Don’t let anyone know | 不要让其他人知道 |
[03:36] | you’re talking to me. | 我在和你通电话 |
[03:37] | We got a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[03:38] | I understand, Marcy. | 我知道了 Marcy |
[03:39] | Let me see what I can do. | 我能做些什么 |
[03:41] | I have to take this call. | 我要通个电话 |
[03:42] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[03:46] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[03:47] | First off, sir, I want you | 首先 先生 我想告诉你 |
[03:48] | to know that Audrey and I are safe, | 我和Audrey都很安全 |
[03:50] | but there was an attempt made on our life at Falstead Security. | 但有人想在福斯德安全屋干掉我们 |
[03:51] | What? | 什么? |
[03:53] | A group of assassins, well armed, well trained, took out | 一批全副武装且训练有素的杀手 突然杀出 |
[03:55] | our entire security detail. | 我们全部的安全信息 |
[03:57] | You’re gonna need to send a forensic unit over to identify the bodies, | 你要派人去过去鉴定一下他们的身份 |
[04:00] | but I don’t want anyone at CTU to know. | 但我不想让反恐局里任何人知道 |
[04:01] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[04:02] | Because I think someone | 我觉得局里面 |
[04:04] | over at CTU is complicit in the attack. | 有内奸 |
[04:06] | How do you know that? | 为什么这么说? |
[04:08] | Sir, CTU is the only agency that knew where we were. | 先生 只有反恐局知道我们的确切行程 |
[04:10] | No one else had that information. | 其他人不可能知道的 |
[04:15] | Is one of Erin’s people working with the terrorists? | 你是说Erin手下有人串通恐怖分子? |
[04:18] | Yes, I think so. | 我是这么想的 |
[04:19] | I just don’t know who, but it’s clear | 只是不知道是谁 但肯定 |
[04:20] | that they didn’t want Audrey | 他们不想让Audrey |
[04:22] | to make the I.D. of the man she saw | 辨认出你们被绑架时 |
[04:23] | when you guys were both being held. | 见到的那个人 |
[04:25] | I’m sending a Secret Service detail to pick you two up. | 我会派特工去接你们的 |
[04:28] | Sir, please don’t do that. | 先生 暂时请别这么做 |
[04:29] | That’s not the right thing to do here. | 现在还不是时候 |
[04:31] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[04:32] | I don’t want anyone to know where we are. | 我不想让任何人知道我们的行踪 |
[04:33] | That way, I know we’ll be safe. | 这样 我们才会安全些 |
[04:35] | How do you want me to handle this? | 你要我们怎么做? |
[04:37] | Remember the sequence we developed | 还记得我们在墨尔本事件时 |
[04:39] | for the Melbourne situation? | 开发的程序吗? |
[04:40] | Yes. | 记得 |
[04:41] | Try that. I think it’ll work. | 试试 我想应该有用 |
[04:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:44] | Sir, I’ve got to go. I’ll get back to you | 先生 我该挂了 只要确认安全 |
[04:46] | as soon as I know we’re safe. | 我就会马上再联系你 |
[04:47] | Jack, take care of Audrey. | Jack 照顾好Audrey |
[04:50] | Yes, sir, I will. | 好的 先生 我会的 |
[04:58] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:59] | I’m almost getting used to this. | 我已经习惯了 |
[05:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:04] | Tony, is it possible | Tony 你确定 |
[05:06] | that we could have been followed? | 我们没被跟踪吗? |
[05:07] | No. We’re clear. | 不 没有 |
[05:09] | Where are we going? | 现在去哪? |
[05:11] | We need to lay low for a while. | 我们要找个地方躲躲 |
[05:13] | What kind of communication do you need? | 你们要什么样的通讯设备? |
[05:15] | A wi-fi and a hard line. | 无线和有线通讯通道各一条 |
[05:17] | All right, we’ll go back to my place. | 那去我家吧 |
[05:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:22] | Thank you, Tony. | Tony 真的很谢谢你 |
[05:24] | Wait till you see it before you thank me. | 安全了再说吧 |
[05:26] | No, I mean for picking us up, saving our lives. | 不 是为了刚才救了我们 |
[05:34] | I’m sure you’re wondering what’s going on. | 我想你肯定想知道发生了什么 |
[05:35] | Not really, no. | 不想 |
[05:39] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[05:40] | What could be wrong? | 会出什么事? |
[05:42] | I’m not in the federal prison anymore, | 多亏你和Palmer总统的帮忙 |
[05:44] | thanks to you and President Palmer. | 我才可以离开监狱 |
[05:46] | Michelle left me. | Michelle离开了我 |
[05:48] | I… | 我… |
[05:51] | You know what? Never mind. | 算了 |
[05:52] | Why don’t you tell me what this is all about? | 告诉我到底发生了什么? |
[05:54] | You heard about Audrey and her father this morning. | 你知道Audrey和他父亲今天早上的事了 |
[05:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:58] | We were at Falstead Security so Audrey | 我们去了福斯德安全屋 在那让Audrey |
[06:00] | could make an I.D. of a man she saw | 协助确认在绑架时 |
[06:02] | during the kidnapping. | 她看见的人的ID |
[06:03] | I don’t get it. Why? | 我不明白 为什么? |
[06:04] | The secretary’s kidnapping was just a cover. | 部长被绑架根本就是个幌子 |
[06:06] | The terrorists’ main objective is to gain control | 恐怖分子的真正目的是要控制 |
[06:08] | of American power plants from coast to coast. | 各地的核电站 |
[06:11] | The man that Audrey saw is our only lead. | Audrey看到的那个人是唯一的线索 |
[06:13] | I thought you weren’t in the field anymore, Jack. | 我以为你经过不干这行了 |
[06:15] | I’m not. | 是的 |
[06:16] | The secretary is my responsibility. | 为了国防部长 |
[06:18] | I got caught up in it. | 我身不由己 |
[06:20] | Yeah, well, listen to me very carefully. | 好吧 现在仔细听我说 |
[06:22] | I don’t want to get caught up in it. | 我可不想趟这趟浑水 |
[06:24] | So you do whatever you need to do at my place. | 所以 在我家你做你的 |
[06:26] | I’m staying out of it, all right? | 我做我的 行吗? |
[06:27] | Understood. | 我能理解 |
[06:34] | Today continues to be a challenge to the strength of the American spirit. | 今天仍旧是对我们美国人意志的挑战 |
[06:40] | We have a condition in six cities across the United States | 现在全国有六座核电站 |
[06:44] | in which nuclear power facilities may become unstable. | 的核设施随时都可能发生泄漏 |
[06:47] | While we work to regain control over these facilities, | 在我们尝试重新修复这些设施的时候 |
[06:50] | I am also asking our National Guard to assist | 我命令国民警卫队协助 |
[06:53] | local authorities to affect an immediate evacuation | 当地政府紧急疏散 |
[06:58] | of those six cities. | 这六座城市的居民 |
[06:59] | This evacuation is only | 这次疏散的对象是 |
[07:01] | being issued for all persons living or working… | 针对所有居住或工作的人员 |
[07:04] | The President didn’t mention the fact | 总统先生没说 |
[07:05] | that there isn’t enough time left | 没有足够的时间 |
[07:07] | for a complete evacuation. | 来疏散所有居民 |
[07:08] | If those reactors melt down, | 如果那些反应堆泄漏 |
[07:11] | there are gonna be at least 50,000 dead per city. | 每座城市至少有50000人死亡 |
[07:14] | We still have time to try and find a way to prevent that. | 我们还有时间来想办法阻止它 |
[07:18] | I can tell you now, Erin, | 我想说的是 Erin |
[07:19] | the chances of doing that from here are very low. | 仅仅呆坐着想办法是没有用的 |
[07:22] | We have to find the people who have the override device. | 我们必须找到掌握超控系统的人 |
[07:27] | What about the hospitals north of there? | 北边那所医院呢? |
[07:31] | All right. Keep checking. | 好的 继续盯梢 |
[07:34] | Called Dina’s sister. | 给Dina的姐姐打过电话了 |
[07:35] | There’s no answer. | 没人接 |
[07:37] | All right, I’ll take care of it. | 好的 我来处理 |
[07:38] | You and Rafi go check the station again. | 你和Rafi再去看看 |
[07:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:42] | The Americans have been able to shut down most of the reactors. | 那群美国佬把大多数核反应堆都关了 |
[07:47] | How many are under our control? | 我们手头还有多少? |
[07:49] | Six. | 六处 |
[07:50] | More than enough to break their will, | 足够了 |
[07:53] | but I’m gonna have to manage the override personally, | 但我还是要亲自来控制超控系统 |
[07:55] | make sure those six melt down on schedule. | 确保它们都能按计划泄漏 |
[07:57] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么要我帮忙的吗? |
[08:00] | Yes. | 有 |
[08:01] | Take care of your mess. | 收拾好你的烂摊子 |
[08:04] | Don’t worry, Madwan. | 别担心 Madwan |
[08:05] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[08:06] | My wife and son will be dead by the end of this day. | 我妻儿的生命会在今天结束 |
[08:22] | We have to get you to a hospital. | 我们要找个医院 |
[08:23] | No. Your father knows I’ve been shot. | 不行 你父亲知道我受伤了 |
[08:26] | He’ll be looking for us in all the hospitals. | 他肯定在医院守株待兔 |
[08:29] | Well, we’re going to have to take a chance. | 好吧 我们要冒冒险 |
[08:31] | Mom, you’re hurt. | 妈 你受伤了 |
[08:32] | I’ll be okay. | 没事 |
[08:33] | You won’t. | 怎么可能? |
[08:34] | You need to get to a doctor. | 你必须去看医生 |
[08:36] | I’m not afraid of Father. | 我可不怕父亲 |
[08:38] | You should be. | 你不能这样 |
[08:39] | He tried to kill me, | 他可是要杀我 |
[08:42] | and then he did this to you. | 然后还有你 |
[08:43] | He is not my father anymore. | 他已经不再是我父亲了 |
[08:50] | Mom, please. | 妈 求你了 |
[08:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:54] | Drop me off at an emergency room, | 送我去急救室 |
[08:57] | but then you have to drive away. | 然后你马上离开 |
[08:59] | No. Whatever happens, we’re staying together. | 不行 无论如何 我们都要在一起 |
[09:10] | Jackie, I’m running a filter for Driscoll. | Jackie 我正为Driscoll过滤信息 |
[09:12] | Could you baby-sit it for a sec? | 能帮我照看下吗? |
[09:13] | – I’ll be right back. – Sure. | – 我就回 – 好的 |
[09:42] | Yes, Marianne. | 说吧 Marianne |
[09:44] | I couldn’t take your call. | 我不能接你的电话 |
[09:45] | I was in a meeting. | 我还在开会 |
[09:46] | Jack Bauer and Audrey Raines are still alive. | Jack Bauer和Audrey Raines还活着 |
[09:49] | My information was accurate. | 我的情报毫无差错 |
[09:50] | Yes. The location was correct, but they survived the attack. | 是的 地方找对了 但给他们逃了 |
[09:54] | Are they headed back to CTU? | 他们没回反恐局? |
[09:55] | I haven’t heard anything. | 好像没有 |
[09:57] | Bauer didn’t call in? | Bauer没打电话过去? |
[09:58] | Not that I’m aware of. | 至少我没发现 |
[10:01] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这不可能啊 |
[10:02] | Actually, it makes perfect sense. | 事实上很明显 |
[10:04] | Bauer knows there’s been a security breach, | Bauer知道消息被拦截 |
[10:06] | and you can bet he’s told someone here. | 他肯定会通知这儿某个人 |
[10:08] | I gotta get out. | 我得出去了 |
[10:09] | No, you are to stay in | 不行 你还要待在那儿 |
[10:11] | until we take care of Bauer and the woman. | 直到我们解决Bauer和那个女的 |
[10:13] | What about me? | 那我呢? |
[10:15] | I am not gonna spend the rest of my life in jail. | 我可不想下半辈子在监狱里度过 |
[10:17] | You’ll be taken care of. | 你会很安全的 |
[10:18] | You know that. Now go. | 你知道的 回去吧 |
[10:27] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[10:28] | What do you need? | 什么事? |
[10:29] | Division is waiting for those projections. | 指挥部还在等那些评估报告呢 |
[10:32] | Well, they’re ready to be sent. | 已经做好了 |
[10:33] | Well, then, send them. | 那赶快送过去 |
[10:46] | Yeah. | 请进 |
[10:47] | Sir, your assistant, Scott Borman, just arrived. | 先生 你的助手Scott Borman已经来了 |
[10:50] | – Should I send him in? – Yeah. | – 让他进来? – 是的 |
[10:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:55] | Mr. Secretary, it’s good to see you safe and sound, sir. | 部长先生 您没事我真高兴 |
[10:58] | Thanks, Scott. Sit down. | 谢谢 Scott 坐吧 |
[11:00] | Is there a problem, sir? | 先生 有什么事? |
[11:03] | There’s a big problem. | 出大事了 |
[11:05] | Someone inside CTU is leaking information to someone on the outside. | 反恐局内部有人泄露情报 |
[11:10] | What do you need me to do? | 你想要我怎么处理? |
[11:11] | I need you to go to Erin Driscoll. | 我要你去找Erin Driscoll |
[11:13] | Tell her that Jack Bauer is no longer at Falstead Security, | 告诉他Jack Bauer 现在不在福斯德安全屋 |
[11:17] | that he’s watching the surveillance videos | 他现处于反恐局在托兰斯的一旧办公室 |
[11:19] | at an old CTU substation in Torrance. | 察看监控录像 |
[11:22] | Anything about when Jack will call in? | 关于Jack什么时候会再打过来? |
[11:24] | When they identify the man that Audrey saw. | 只要他们确定Audrey看到的那个人的身份 |
[11:26] | I take it Jack and Audrey are nowhere near the CTU substation. | 我的理解是 Jack和Audrey根本就不在那儿 |
[11:30] | Right. I’m trying to flush out the mole. | 是的 我就是要把内奸给揪出来 |
[11:33] | Then you’ll need me to put a DOD Comsat envelope around this place. | 然后 你还想叫我用国防部的通讯卫星 来封锁监控这儿 |
[11:36] | And if anyone sends out a communication | 如果有人向外界发送 |
[11:39] | containing the information you planted, that’s the spy. | 任何你传达的信息 那就是内奸 |
[11:43] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[11:45] | Let’s go. | 那开始吧 |
[12:12] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[12:13] | The dog next door likes our yard. | 邻家的狗似乎对我的院子很感兴趣 |
[12:24] | Well, here we are, home sweet home. | 到了 这就是我家 |
[12:29] | Just stay here. | 呆在这 |
[12:43] | Oh, God! | 哦 天啊 |
[12:44] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁? |
[12:45] | Hey, Jack, it’s okay. | 嘿 Jack 别冲动 |
[12:48] | This is my friend Jen. | 这是我朋友Jen |
[12:49] | Tell him to play with his guns outside. | 告诉他 要玩枪 就到外面去 |
[12:52] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:56] | I’m sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[12:59] | What are you doing here, anyway? | 你怎么还在这儿? |
[13:00] | I thought you were working. | 我以为你去上班了 |
[13:01] | I’m going in late. | 我迟到了 |
[13:03] | This is Jack. | |
[13:04] | and his friend Audrey. | 还有他朋友Audrey |
[13:05] | This is Jen. | 这是Jen |
[13:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:08] | I… I saw you on TV today. | 我… 我在电视上见过你 |
[13:11] | You’re the daughter of the Secretary of Defense. | 你是国防部长的女儿 |
[13:14] | You and your old man were kidnapped this morning. | 你和你父亲上午被绑架了 |
[13:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[13:19] | I’m helping them out with something. | 我在帮他们 |
[13:21] | Could you be a little more specific? | 能说清楚点吗? |
[13:23] | We need to use Tony’s computer. | 我们要用Tony的电脑 |
[13:25] | What, they don’t have computers where you work? | 什么? 你们会没有电脑? |
[13:28] | Listen, babe, | 听我说 宝贝 |
[13:30] | We have a situation here, all right? | 我们遇到了点麻烦 |
[13:32] | They need to lie low for a little bit. | 他们现在需要躲一阵 |
[13:35] | We can’t let anybody know they’re here, all right? | 不能让任何人知道他们在这儿 行吗 |
[13:36] | Whatever. I’m leaving anyway. | 随便 我上班去了 |
[13:40] | Tony… | |
[13:41] | Jen, you can’t go anywhere. | Jen 你不能走开 |
[13:42] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[13:44] | We can’t leave until Jack and Audrey take off. | 我们要等他们安全了才能离开 |
[13:48] | We can’t take a chance. | 我们不想冒险 |
[13:50] | What kind of chance? I work at a bar. | 冒什么险啊? 我就在酒吧工作 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry, Jen. We’re not gonna be long. | 抱歉 Jen 我们不会待太久 |
[13:53] | Look, stay as long as you want. | 听着 随你待多久 |
[13:55] | I have a job. He doesn’t. | 我可是有工作的 他又没有 |
[14:00] | Jen, can I talk to you for a second? | Jen 能和你说两句吗? |
[14:05] | Please? | 请? |
[14:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:13] | No, she seems real sweet. | 没事 她看起来人不错 |
[14:18] | Look, we were fighting for our lives a few minutes ago, | 听着 我们刚才在外面遇到了危险 |
[14:20] | and if it hadn’t been for Tony, we would have been dead. | 如果不是Tony 我们都死了 |
[14:22] | Now, I’ve been through a lot today, | 我今天已经经历了很多了 |
[14:25] | and I’m sure when this is all over, | 我保证这一切都结束的话 |
[14:26] | your boss will understand. | 你的老板会理解的 |
[14:28] | And if he doesn’t? | 要是他不呢? |
[14:30] | I can have him killed. | 我会叫人做掉他 把这当作自己的家 |
[14:36] | Knock yourself out. | |
[14:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:39] | How are you guys making out with that? | 你们这边怎么样了? |
[14:41] | Good. I just have convert this so I can read it. | 好了 要把这个转化一下才能读懂 |
[14:43] | And then, hopefully, | 然后 希望 |
[14:44] | you can make an I.D. from the surveillance video. | 你能从监控录像中 认出那个人 |
[14:47] | I have some software for that. Let me dig it out. | 我有这种软件 我先找一下 |
[14:49] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:51] | You told me about Tony, | 你跟我说过Tony |
[14:53] | but I didn’t know that Michelle left him. | 但没说Michelle离开了 |
[14:54] | Yeah, a few months after he got out of prison. | 就他出狱后几个月 |
[14:58] | I thought he went to prison because of her. | 我想他是为了Michelle才进去的 |
[14:59] | He saved her life, | 他救了她的命 |
[15:01] | and she paid him back by leaving him? | 而Michelle却用离开来报答? |
[15:02] | That’s the way Tony sees it, too. | Tony也是这么想的 |
[15:06] | Didn’t happen exactly like that. | 但事实上不是这样 |
[15:08] | When Tony got out of prison, he was angry. | Tony出狱的时候脾气很不好 |
[15:10] | He couldn’t get a job. | 找不到工作 |
[15:11] | Personally, I don’t think he wanted one. | 但我想 他是不想找 |
[15:13] | He started drinking. | 开始酗酒 |
[15:16] | He pushed her away. | 渐渐疏远了Michelle |
[15:19] | What is she doing now? | 那她现在在干嘛? |
[15:20] | Deputy director over at Division. | 指挥部的副指挥 |
[15:23] | I hope he can help us. | 我想他能帮到我们 |
[15:25] | If he can, he will. | 他会竭尽所能的 |
[15:27] | All right, here we go. | 哦 找到了 |
[15:29] | You got it, Tony? | Tony 你找到了? |
[15:30] | Yeah, I got it right here. | 对 就是这个 |
[15:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:43] | We’re in. | 成功了 |
[15:46] | Start the ball rolling with Driscoll? | Driscoll那边可以开始了吗? |
[15:49] | Yep. Headed into her briefing now. | 是的 正准备去参加她的会议 |
[15:50] | She’s not gonna be happy when she finds out | 如果她发现我们是在利用她 |
[15:52] | we’re using her to flush out the mole. | 来找内奸 肯定会不高兴的 |
[15:54] | I am surprised you felt the need | 我不理解为什么 |
[15:55] | to keep her in the dark about this one. | 不让她知道 |
[15:57] | As long as there’s a leak in CTU, | 只要反恐局还有内奸 |
[15:59] | we keep everyone in the dark. | 我们就必须把所有人都蒙在鼓里 |
[16:10] | Make sure that you’re online | 确保通讯畅通 |
[16:11] | and that your databases are unlocked. | 并且数据库处于开放状态 |
[16:13] | As soon as Jack sends in the image, | Jack一把图像传过来 |
[16:15] | I need you to be able | 你们就要 |
[16:16] | to move as quickly as possible to make this I.D., okay? | 尽快确认照片上人的身份 明白吗? |
[16:18] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[16:19] | why Jack’s doing this at the old substation. | 为什么Jack要到旧办公点做这个 |
[16:20] | Well, apparently there’s technical reasons. | 显然是技术问题 |
[16:22] | I didn’t speak with him directly. | 我也不是直接和他联系的 |
[16:23] | Who did? | 那是谁? |
[16:24] | I did. | 我 |
[16:26] | He also asked that his whereabouts | 他还说在他联系我们之前 |
[16:28] | be kept strictly internal until he contacts us. | 要内部对他的行踪保密 |
[16:30] | All right, let’s go. | 那好 开始吧 |
[17:07] | Old CTU substation in Torrance. | 反恐局在托兰斯的老办公点 |
[17:20] | I remember this lady. | 我记得这个女的 |
[17:22] | We saw him around here. | 我们在这附近见过他 |
[17:25] | There he is. | 就是他 |
[17:31] | You sure that’s him? | 你确定? |
[17:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:34] | I’m gonna route this through the D.C. office. | 我要把这个发回华盛顿特区办公室 |
[17:36] | Tony, she’s on the phone. | Tony 她在用电话 |
[17:39] | We can’t have her making calls. | 不能让她和外界联系 |
[17:46] | We need the phone. | 我们要用电话 |
[17:48] | Go to hell. I can’t go to work. | 滚开 不让我工作 |
[17:49] | I can’t talk on the phone? | 还不让我打电话了? |
[17:50] | Just give me the phone. | 电话拿来 |
[17:52] | Go to hell! | 滚开! |
[17:53] | Give me the damn phone! | 把他妈电话给我 |
[18:03] | Go ahead. | 好了 |
[18:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:13] | This is Marcie. | 你好 我是Marcie |
[18:14] | Marcie, it’s Jack. | Marcie 我是Jack |
[18:16] | I’m sending you the image we need I.D.’d. | 我现在把照片传过去 |
[18:18] | We’re ready to receive. | 等着你呢 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:22] | You positive this came from her system? | 你肯定这是她系统里面的? |
[18:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:26] | The voices were digitized and scrambled, | 声音信号被数字化了 还加了密 |
[18:29] | but we were able to clean it up enough | 但我们还是能清楚地 |
[18:30] | to make out the words “CTU substation.” | 分析出“反恐局 办公地点”这几个词 |
[18:31] | Where’s security? | 保安呢? |
[18:33] | They’re on the way. | 就到了 |
[18:34] | Thanks, Scott. | 谢谢你 Scott |
[18:41] | Yes, Mr. Secretary? | 部长先生 什么事? |
[18:42] | Erin, I’m sorry to report | Erin 很遗憾地告诉你 |
[18:43] | there’s been a breach in CTU. | 反恐局有人泄漏了情报 |
[18:44] | What? | 什么? |
[18:45] | The information Scott gave you about Jack is false. | Scott给你关于Jack的情报是错的 |
[18:48] | What do you mean false? | 错的? 什么意思? |
[18:50] | Jack and Audrey were ambushed at Falstead Security. | Jack和Audrey在福斯德安全屋遭到了伏击 |
[18:52] | They survived the attack, | 他们逃过了埋伏 |
[18:55] | but it’s clear that someone in this office gave them up. | 但很显然是办公室里有人把他们出卖了 |
[19:00] | With all due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 先生 |
[19:01] | you knew about this and you didn’t tell me? | 你都知道了 为什么不早告诉我? |
[19:04] | Being left out of the loop is not something you should be concerned about. | 有些事情你还是不知道的好 |
[19:09] | I assume you’re telling me now | 你现在告诉我真相了 |
[19:10] | because your sting operation yielded a result. | 是因为你的反间计成功了 |
[19:12] | Yes, it did. Read that. | 是的 看吧 |
[19:18] | Where is she? | 她现在在哪? |
[19:20] | She’s being taken into custody. | 正被带往拘留室 |
[19:22] | Join me. | 跟我来 |
[20:05] | Miss Driscoll, what’s going on? | Driscoll小姐 这是怎么回事儿? |
[20:08] | Go with these men. | 跟他们走 |
[20:10] | What for? | 为什么? |
[20:11] | You’re under arrest, Gavin. | Gavin 你被逮捕了 |
[20:13] | You’ve been passing classified information. | 你泄露了情报 |
[20:15] | What? | 什么? |
[20:17] | What are you talking about? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[20:19] | Take her to Holding. | 把她带到拘留室 |
[20:20] | Holding? | 拘留室? |
[20:21] | Miss Driscoll, what are you doing? | Driscoll小姐 你干什么? |
[20:24] | Miss Driscoll, I haven’t done anything. | Driscoll小姐 我什么都没做 |
[20:27] | Miss Driscoll, this is a mistake. | Driscoll小姐 这肯定是误会 |
[20:31] | What is happening? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[20:36] | Can someone please tell me what is going on? | 有人能告诉我为什么吗? |
[20:38] | I didn’t do anything, please! | 拜托了 我真的什么都没做! |
[20:40] | Get back to work. | 继续工作 |
[20:58] | I don’t care how you divide up her files. | 我不管你们到底是怎么分离她的文件的 |
[21:00] | I just want everything off her system and then sent to me. | 我只要把她系统里面的文件分离出来并且传给我 |
[21:03] | And enter new pass codes. | 然后输入新的密码 |
[21:05] | We can’t just do this on your authority. | 我们不能听你的 |
[21:07] | Edgar… | |
[21:08] | It’s okay. | 没问题 |
[21:10] | But he works for DOD, not CTU. | 但这家伙是国防部的 可不是反恐局啊 |
[21:12] | Yeah, well, he’s the one that found the mole, right? | 对 但 就是他揪出内奸的 对吧 |
[21:14] | And Heller wants him to have joint authority. | Heller也让他来协助 |
[21:17] | Finish up here and get back to station two. | 完成后回到第二工作站 |
[21:20] | The program we set up for the reactor is almost finished compiling. | 设定反应堆的程序已经快编好了 |
[21:23] | – Can I see this? – Sure. | – 我能看看吗? – 当然 |
[21:27] | What makes you so sure Sarah’s the mole? | 你为什么认为Sarah就是内奸? |
[21:29] | She was sending out encoded information about Jack Bauer. | 她正向外界发布关于Jack Bauer的加密信息 |
[21:32] | I don’t think she would compromise Bauer or the investigation. | 我不相信 |
[21:35] | That’s how she was able to fool everybody, Edgar. | 她就是这样骗过我们大家的 |
[21:38] | She’s the last person you’d expect to do it. | 她是我们最不会怀疑的人 |
[21:40] | All right, just get me those files. | 好吧 把那些文件给我 |
[21:44] | It’s right here. | 在这 |
[21:46] | 2:22 p. m. Message sent: “Old CTU substation in Torrance. “ | 下午2:22 发送消息: 反恐局在托兰斯的旧办公室 |
[21:50] | This doesn’t seem weird to you that she | 她就简单地把信息留在系统里 |
[21:52] | would leave it on her system like this? | 你不觉得奇怪吗? |
[21:53] | She didn’t just leave it; it was encrypted. | 她可不是简单地留在这儿; 加过密的 |
[21:55] | Yeah, with a Bainbridge algorithm. | 是啊 班布里奇算法 |
[21:56] | Come on, it’s so old school, it’s like saying, | 得了吧 这太落伍了 就好像在说 |
[21:58] | “Please decode me.” | 请把我解密 |
[21:59] | Let’s face it, | 面对现实吧 |
[22:01] | Sarah wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. | 她自己笨呗 |
[22:10] | Please, Miss Driscoll… | 求你了 Driscoll小姐 |
[22:12] | I promise you, there’s been some kind of mistake. | 我向你保证 这肯定弄错了 |
[22:15] | How could there be a mistake? | 为什么呢? |
[22:16] | Your system was isolated…the message was sent from it while you were there. | 你的系统被隔离着…信息是你在的时候发出去的 |
[22:18] | Somebody set me up. | 有人陷害我 |
[22:21] | That’s the only explanation I can think of. | 这是我唯一想到的解释 |
[22:23] | Tell me how that’s possible. | 这可能吗? |
[22:25] | Someone backed into my system through a subnet, planted something. | 有人用子网络偷进了我的系统 还设了套 |
[22:29] | That’s the first thing we checked. | 我们首先查的就是这个 |
[22:30] | None of them were compromised. | 没有任何问题 |
[22:31] | Let’s stop playing games. | 别装了 |
[22:34] | Thousands of people’s lives are at stake! | 数以千计人的生命在顷刻之间 |
[22:36] | Where are the people who control the override? | 你同伙在哪里? |
[22:39] | I don’t know. That’s what I was working on. | 我不知道 我就在向这方面努力啊 |
[22:43] | Who did you send the message about Jack to? | 你把Jack的行踪透露给了谁? |
[22:46] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[22:48] | Miss Driscoll… | Driscoll小姐… |
[22:50] | I would never betray our country or endanger people’s lives. | 我绝不会背叛国家而危害人民的 |
[22:53] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[22:55] | Was it the same contact who coordinated the attempt | 和去福斯德安全屋袭击Jack和Audrey的 |
[22:57] | on Jack and Audrey’s life at Falstead Security? | 和你联系的是同一个人吗? |
[22:59] | I don’t know. It wasn’t me. | 我不知道 不是我 |
[23:01] | I learned my lesson today with Sherrick, | 我已经从Sherrick那件事吸取了教训 |
[23:03] | and I am no longer going to err on the side of caution in these interrogations. | 我不想在审讯上再犯错了 |
[23:09] | Do you get my meaning? | 你听得懂吗? |
[23:13] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[23:23] | Eric, no. | Eric 不要 |
[23:25] | Please don’t do this. | 求你了 不要 |
[23:29] | Eric… Miss Driscoll… | Eric… Driscoll小姐… |
[23:42] | Please stop. | 求你了 住手 |
[23:44] | If you want it to stop, | 要放过你 |
[23:47] | you tell me where the Dobson override is and who has it. | 除非你告诉我Dobson超控装置在哪 是谁拿了 |
[23:50] | I swear, I don’t know anything. | 我发誓 我真的不知道 |
[23:58] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[24:04] | There’s got to be an explanation for this. | 可能要个合理的解释 |
[24:06] | You got to give me some time to think. | 你给我点时间想想 |
[24:23] | Talk to me, Sarah. | 告诉我 Sarah |
[24:25] | Talk to me. | 说 |
[24:27] | Miss Driscoll… | Driscoll小姐… |
[24:30] | I’m not a spy. | 不是我 |
[24:33] | I’m not. | 不是 |
[24:35] | Please believe me. | 请相信我 |
[24:40] | Driscoll, please. | Driscoll 求你了 |
[24:44] | I’m concerned. | 我很担心 |
[24:46] | Do you think you can break her in time? | 你能及时攻破她的心理防线吗? |
[24:48] | I can break her in time, if she’s guilty. | 如果真的是她 我能攻破 |
[24:52] | According to Scott, there is no way that this could be a mistake. | 据Scott的情报 肯定不会有错 |
[24:56] | I agree it’s hard evidence, | 我同意是证据确凿 |
[24:59] | but I’ve known Sarah for eight months, and she doesn’t fit the profile. | 但Sarah来这8个月了 这不符合条件 |
[25:03] | How do you want to handle it? | 那你想怎么办? |
[25:06] | I’ll watch for a few more minutes, | 先观察一阵 |
[25:08] | then I’ll go back in. | 我再回去 |
[25:11] | I’ll brief Jack. | 我去通知Jack |
[25:15] | Eric, please… | Eric 求你了… |
[25:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:21] | Eric! | |
[25:24] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[25:25] | Just checking the surveillance from later that night | 在看那晚的监控录像 |
[25:28] | to see who he’s talking to. | 搞清他都和谁说过话 |
[25:29] | Did you find anything? | 你发现了什么吗? |
[25:31] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[25:34] | Anybody want a beer? | 有人要喝酒吗? |
[25:36] | I could use one. | 我想来一罐 |
[25:44] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[25:45] | – We found our mole. – Who is it? | – 我们抓到内奸了 – 谁? |
[25:47] | Sarah Gavin, works in Comm. | Sarah Gavin 在联络组工作 |
[25:50] | Is she working alone? | 有共犯吗? |
[25:51] | As far as we know. | 据我们所知 没有 |
[25:53] | Okay, I’ll call Marcie, tell her the CTU channels are open. | 好 我马上通知Marcie 告诉她反恐局的联络通道开放了 |
[25:56] | We’ll start sharing data. | 开始数据共享 |
[25:58] | How’s Audrey doing? | Audrey怎么样? |
[26:01] | She’s good, she’s resting. | 她很好 还在休息 |
[26:03] | Sir, I think now would be a good time | 先生 我想现在是时候 |
[26:05] | to send someone to have her picked up. | 派人接她回去了 |
[26:06] | We’re at 21408 Kipling, North Hollywood. | 我们在北好莱坞 Kipling街 21408号 |
[26:10] | What’s there? | 那是哪? |
[26:12] | A friend. | 一个朋友家 |
[26:14] | I’ll send the Secret Service. | 我会派特工过去的 |
[26:16] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[26:21] | Your father’s sending someone over to pick you up, take you back to CTU. | 你父亲会派人来接你回反恐局 |
[26:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:41] | Don’t you think you’ve made me miss enough TV today, Jack? | Jack 你不觉得让我错过了很多电视节目了吗? |
[26:54] | Why didn’t you ever call me? | 你为什么不给我打电话? |
[26:57] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[26:59] | I’ve been there. | 我去过那 |
[27:01] | I could help. | 我可以帮你 |
[27:06] | I’m considered a traitor to this country. | 我被认为是个卖国贼 |
[27:12] | My wife left me. | 我妻子离开了我 |
[27:14] | So how are you gonna help me, huh, Jack? | 你又能帮我什么 Jack? |
[27:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:26] | Look… | 听着… |
[27:30] | I owed you for getting me out of prison. | 你把我弄出监狱 我欠你一个人情 |
[27:35] | But today, I repaid that debt. | 但今天 我已经还了 |
[27:38] | And to tell you the truth, | 事实上 |
[27:41] | all you do is remind me of a past I’m trying to forget. | 你所做的只会让我想起我试图要忘记的 |
[27:45] | So why don’t you do me a favor. | 所以帮我个忙 |
[27:48] | Do what you need to do here, and let’s leave it at that, | 你走你的阳关道 我过我的独木桥 |
[27:54] | All right? | 行吗? |
[27:58] | Yep. | 好的 |
[28:24] | So, how did this happen? | 这是怎么弄的? |
[28:26] | I was working in the yard | 我正在院子里干活 |
[28:27] | and… backed into a nail that sticks out of our gate. | 被…门上的钉子给扎了 |
[28:34] | Oh. | 哦 |
[28:38] | This looks like a gunshot wound. | 看上去像枪伤 |
[28:42] | I’m afraid it was nothing that exciting, Doctor. | 医生 事实上并非如此 |
[28:45] | It was my fault. | 都怪我 |
[28:47] | I was supposed to fix that gate last week. | 上周就应该把门修好的 |
[28:51] | All right, you’re gonna need a tetanus shot, | 好吧 现在给你打针破伤风 |
[28:54] | then I’ll stitch it up. | 然后还要缝针 |
[28:57] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[28:59] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[29:06] | Go watch him. | 看着他 |
[29:17] | What’s going on? | 什么情况? |
[29:19] | He said something to the nurse. | 他对护士说了些什么 |
[29:21] | Did he make a phone call? | 他在打电话吗? |
[29:24] | Not that I could see. | 我没看到 |
[29:26] | Did she? | 护士呢? |
[29:27] | No. | 没有 |
[29:29] | Good. | 好的 |
[29:34] | Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if they called the police. | 如果他们报警的话情况也不会太糟 |
[29:37] | At least the police could protect us from Father. | 至少警察能保护我们 |
[29:40] | It would be bad to go to jail for the rest of our lives. | 那我们下半辈子就要在监狱里度过了 |
[29:44] | That’s what would happen. | 这就是我们的结局 |
[29:53] | So where are we going to go after we leave here? | 那我们之后去哪? |
[29:56] | If we can get out of the city | 只要能离开这座城 |
[29:58] | and stay somewhere for a couple of days, | 再在某个地方呆几天 |
[30:00] | I can arrange for us to get out of the country. | 我就能安排我们离开美国 |
[30:18] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[30:19] | Jack, it’s Marcie. We got a match. | Jack 我是Marcie 我们找到他了 |
[30:21] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[30:22] | Name is Henry Powell. | 名字是Henry Powell |
[30:23] | I posted everything on that secure site. | 我把详细信息都放到那个安全站点上了 |
[30:25] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[30:29] | Okay, I got it. | 好 我收到了 |
[30:31] | He’s a computer consultant. | 他是个计算机顾问 |
[30:33] | He used to work for McLennen-Forster. | 以前在McLennen-Forster公司工作 |
[30:35] | Wait a second, McLennen-Forster. | 等一下 McLennen-Forster |
[30:36] | They’re the defense contractors that designed the override devices controlling the power plants. | 他们是国防部设计核电站超驰装置的指定公司 |
[30:40] | Yeah, well, he’s not there anymore, | 是的 他已经不在那工作了 |
[30:41] | but he freelances for them, | 但还是为他们跑跑腿 |
[30:42] | and he’s definitely still in L.A. | 现在他肯定还在洛杉矶 |
[30:44] | – How do you know that? – Because he’s trying to leave the city. | – 你是怎么知道的? – 因为他正在设法离开那里 |
[30:46] | We just found out he scheduled a chopper to meet him in Van Nuys in 15 minutes. | 我们发现他正准备15分钟后在Van Nuys乘坐直升飞机 |
[30:49] | I thought all air traffic had been grounded. | 我以为已经实现空中管制了 |
[30:51] | It is. He must have some well-connected friends. | 是的 但他一定有很好的路子 |
[30:53] | He got a special clearance. | 有特别许可证 |
[30:54] | Son of a bitch. Where in Van Nuys? | 婊子的 在Van Nuys的什么地方? |
[30:56] | The helipad at the Larchmont Building. | Larchmont大楼的停机坪 |
[30:59] | Okay, I’m gonna want you to ground his flight but not until I get there. | 好的 我需要你在我到达之前先管制他的飞机 |
[31:01] | I don’t want him to see me coming. | 我不想让他发现我 |
[31:02] | Jack, they’re here. | Jack 他们来了 |
[31:03] | – Can you make it in time? – I’m gonna try. | – 你能及时赶到吗? – 我尽量 |
[31:06] | Audrey, get your things. We got to go. | Audrey 收拾东西 我们要走了 |
[31:14] | – Agent Davis, Secret Service. – Jack Bauer. | – 特工局 Davis特工 – Jack Bauer |
[31:16] | You’re gonna take the secretary’s daughter straight back to CTU. | 你要把部长的女儿直接带回反恐局 |
[31:19] | – Those are our orders. – Okay. | – 这正是我们此行的目的 – 好的 |
[31:20] | You got a car for me? | 我的车呢? |
[31:21] | It’s right over there. | 在那边 |
[31:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:24] | Audrey, they’re ready. | Audrey 他们好了 |
[31:26] | – This is Agent Davis. He’s gonna take care of you. – Okay. | – 这位是Davis特工 他会照顾你的 – 好的 |
[31:29] | Be careful. | 你自己小心 |
[31:31] | I will. You, too. | 我会的 你也是 |
[31:39] | – CTU, Patterson. – This is Jack. | – 反恐局 Patterson – 我是Jack |
[31:41] | Let me speak to Erin Driscoll. | 我要和Erin Driscoll通电话 |
[31:45] | Jack, I just got the file on Henry Powell. | Jack 我已经收到Henry Powell的文件了 |
[31:47] | I’m going through it now. | 我正在查看 |
[31:48] | He’s trying to leave the city. | 他正准备离开这儿 |
[31:50] | I’ve got to get over to Van Nuys. | 我要马上赶往Van Nuys |
[31:51] | You want air backup? | 要空中支援吗? |
[31:52] | No, I want to keep a low profile. | 不要 我要保持隐蔽 |
[31:54] | I don’t want to spook him. | 不想打草惊蛇 |
[31:56] | The soonest I can get you a ground package is 30 minutes. | 我给你派的支援队最快也要30分钟才到 |
[31:58] | That’s gonna be too long. | 太迟了 |
[31:59] | When is his flight due to take off? | 飞机什么时候起飞? |
[32:01] | Less than 15 minutes. | 不到15分钟了 |
[32:02] | What do you want to do, Jack? | Jack 你准备怎么做? |
[32:04] | He’s most likely on his own. | 他看起来像是一个人 |
[32:05] | I’m gonna have to try and handle this myself. | 我要一个人来处理 |
[32:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:08] | I’ll send a team anyway. | 我还是会增派支援的 |
[32:09] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[32:11] | What are you gonna try and handle by yourself? | 你要一个人处理什么? |
[32:13] | Don’t worry about it. It’s covered. | 别担心 我有支援的 |
[32:14] | Jack, it’d be pretty stupid of me | Jack 因为救了你以后 |
[32:16] | to let you die right after I risked my life trying to save you. | 让我的生活处在危险之中 如果再让你死了 那就太傻了 |
[32:20] | Could you use my help? | 你需要我的帮助吗? |
[32:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:25] | All right, let’s go. | 那好 走吧 |
[32:59] | – Curtis. – Yeah, Edgar? | – Curtis – 什么事 Edgar? |
[33:01] | – Has Sarah confessed to anything yet? – No. | – Sarah认罪了吗? – 没有 |
[33:03] | What are they doing to her? | 他们会对她做什么? |
[33:04] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[33:05] | Just get back to work, all right? | 回去工作吧 好吗? |
[33:18] | Curtis? What did Edgar want? | Curtis? Edgar想干嘛? |
[33:20] | Why do you care? | 你干嘛这么关心? |
[33:21] | Well, you should let him know we need his full attention… | 你应该让他明白我们需要他把精力放在工作上… |
[33:23] | Get back to your station. | 回到你的岗位上 |
[33:40] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[33:42] | Just something to numb the arm so that I can close the wound. | 麻醉剂 这样我才能缝合伤口 |
[33:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:48] | I really wish you’d let me admit you. | 我希望你能让我安排你住院 |
[33:50] | This wound is serious. | 这伤很严重 |
[33:52] | There’s a chance of an infection here. | 可能会感染 |
[33:55] | No, Doctor, please. | 不必了 医生 |
[33:56] | Do whatever you can, and we’ll leave. | 做好你的工作 我们就离开 |
[33:59] | Behrooz, | |
[34:01] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[34:02] | I’ll be right back, Mom. | 妈 我就回来 |
[34:04] | Dr. Travis, | Travis医生 |
[34:06] | you have a visitor in the main lobby. | 大厅里有人在等你 |
[34:08] | Dr. Travis… | Travis医生… |
[34:14] | Mom, the police are here.’ | 妈 警察来了 |
[34:16] | – Did you call the police? – This is a gunshot wound. | – 你报警了? – 这是一处枪伤 |
[34:19] | Then why are you acting so strangely? | 那你们为什么行为如此古怪? |
[34:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:21] | I told you it wasn’t. | 我告诉过你 这不是 |
[34:24] | You shouldn’t leave…you need to be treated. | 你不能走…你需要治疗 |
[34:31] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[34:35] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[34:41] | Come on…Come on! | 快…快! |
[35:33] | Marianne. | |
[35:36] | What is it, Edgar? | Edgar 这是什么? |
[35:37] | About an hour ago, | 大约1小时前 |
[35:38] | You asked me to bump up your security clearance. | 你让我提高你的安全通行等级 |
[35:40] | I was a little busy with the override, | 我一直在忙超控装置的事 |
[35:41] | but I finally got it for you. | 现在我帮你弄好了 |
[35:43] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[35:49] | What? | 什么? |
[35:50] | You’ll need to pick a password. | 你要输入密码 |
[35:52] | I set up the screen on server five. | 我在第五服务器为你建了个登陆菜单 |
[36:00] | There you go. | 好了 |
[36:01] | You need to use the same password as the one that unlocks your system files. | 你需要输入与进入你文件系统相同的密码 |
[36:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:51] | Edgar. | |
[36:54] | Why do you keep looking at me? | 为什么你一直在盯着我? |
[36:56] | I don’t keep looking at you. | 我没有 |
[36:58] | Let’s go outside. | 咱们去外边 |
[36:59] | I want to talk to you in private. | 我想和你私下里谈谈 |
[37:00] | I don’t want to talk to you in private. | 我可不想 |
[37:02] | I have a lot of work to do. | 我还有很多事 |
[37:03] | It is getting incredibly tedious, Edgar, | Edgar 这真的很无聊 |
[37:06] | to have to remind you repeatedly | 要我一遍又一遍地提醒你吗? |
[37:08] | that I could step into Driscoll’s office any moment and have you fired. | 我可以随时让Driscoll解雇你 |
[37:20] | Curtis, I need to talk to you. | Curtis 我有件事要跟你说 |
[37:22] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[37:23] | I need you to walk with me to Driscoll’s office. | 我要你陪我去Driscoll办公室 |
[37:24] | Walk with you? | 和你? |
[37:26] | Please, Curtis. | 求你了 Curtis |
[37:45] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[37:46] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[37:47] | You got the wrong person. | 你抓错人了 |
[37:48] | Sarah’s not guilty of anything. | Sarah是无罪的 |
[37:49] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[37:51] | Because I just sneaked into Marianne’s system. | 我刚进入了Marianne的系统 |
[37:52] | She used Sarah’s to communicate outside of CTU, | 她利用Sarah的系统与外面联络 |
[37:54] | made it look like Sarah was the one. | 并把它做成像是Sarah做的 |
[37:57] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[37:58] | Sarah’s workstation was isolated from the subnet. | Sarah的工作站是和子网分离的 |
[38:00] | She didn’t use the subnet. | 她没有用子网 |
[38:01] | How’d she get through? | 那她是怎么做到的? |
[38:02] | She used a plain old AC power line. | 她用的是一个旧的交流电力线 |
[38:05] | What? | 什么? |
[38:06] | That’s the last place anybody would ever look. | 谁都没想到 |
[38:08] | Plus it has plenty of bandwidth | 而它有足够的带宽 |
[38:09] | to carry the signal. | 来传输信号 |
[38:10] | Where is she? | 她现在在哪? |
[38:17] | She’s trying to leave the building. | 正准备离开 |
[38:18] | Lock down the exits. | 关闭出口 |
[38:55] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[38:59] | Examine the contents. | 检查一下 |
[39:01] | Impound the car. Strip it and search it. | 扣留汽车 拆了它 仔细检查 |
[39:03] | I got her. | 抓到她了 |
[39:37] | Mr. Powell? | Powell先生? |
[39:38] | Yeah, let’s go. | 是的 走吧 |
[39:39] | Uh, sorry, sir, we can’t. | 呃…对不起 先生 我们不能起飞 |
[39:41] | What? | 什么? |
[39:42] | Uh, flight’s been grounded. | 呃…飞机已经被管制了 |
[39:43] | No. McLennan-Forster has special ordinance. | 不 McLennan-Forster有特别通行许可 |
[39:45] | The paperwork was sent. | 书面材料已经送到了 |
[39:46] | I know, but the order was superseded. | 我知道 但是已经被取消了 |
[39:47] | By who? | 谁? |
[39:49] | Department of Defense. | 国防部 |
[39:55] | You’re going to fly me out of here. | 你必须让我离开 |
[39:56] | Please, sir. | 别这样 先生 |
[39:57] | Now! Get in. | 马上! 进去 |
[40:09] | All right, where we going? | 好吧 我们去哪? |
[40:12] | Just get us in the air and fly east. | 一直朝东飞 |
[40:31] | There it is. | 在那 |
[40:51] | Do not take off! | 不要起飞! |
[40:54] | Do not take off! | 不要起飞! |
[40:56] | Get in the air. | 快起飞! |
[40:57] | – Go! Go! – Hold on! | – 快点! – 别开枪! |
[40:58] | Shut it down! | 把飞机停下! |
[41:01] | Come on, go. | 快! |
[41:04] | Drop the weapon now. Now! | 放下武器! |
[41:09] | Shut it down. | 把飞机关掉 |
[41:11] | Get out of the helicopter now. | 出来 |
[41:13] | Move! | 快点! |
[41:18] | Get up! | 起来! |
[41:22] | Move! | 快点! |
[41:24] | Where do you take me? | 你要带我去哪? |
[41:28] | Put your hands on the roof of the truck. | 把手放在车顶 |
[41:30] | Some people I know, they’ll pay you. | 我有认识的人 会给你们钱 |
[41:33] | Shut up. | 闭嘴! |
[41:37] | I got his cell phone. | 我拿到他的手机了 |
[41:39] | Bring me the bag. | 把包拿过来 |
[41:41] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到身后 |
[42:31] | Who are you guys? | 你们是什么人? |
[42:32] | Police? FBI? | 警察? FBI? |
[42:34] | Actually, I’m currently unemployed. | 事实上 我正失业中 |
[42:38] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我会让你身价倍增的 |
[42:40] | Put him in the back. | 把他拖到后面去 |
[42:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[42:55] | He’s dead, Jack. | 他死了 Jack |
[42:58] | Damn it! | 该死! |