时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | The San Gabriel Island reactor has just gone critical. | San Gabriel岛的反应堆已处于泄漏临界点 |
[00:15] | The core material is now airborne. | 核心反应物已经气化 |
[00:17] | I thought we had more time. | 我以为还有时间 |
[00:19] | At this rem rate, the radiation will continue getting stronger | 按这样的分裂速度 辐射会越来越强 |
[00:22] | and will spill into the atmosphere | 并会释放到大气 |
[00:24] | until the core has exhausted itself. | 直到内核消耗殆尽 |
[00:26] | Son, you’ve done everything you can. | 孩子 你已经尽力了 |
[00:27] | Now get the hell out of there. | 现在赶快撤离 |
[00:29] | Evacuating won’t make any difference, sir. | 疏散已经来不及了 长官 |
[00:31] | We’ve already been exposed. | 我们已经被辐射了 |
[00:33] | Jack has got to find the override | Jack必须找到控制装置 |
[00:34] | before the rest of these reactors go critical. | 一定要在其他反应堆泄漏前找到 |
[00:38] | I know about you and him | 我知道你和他的事了 |
[00:39] | and I am not okay with it. | 我觉得很不爽 |
[00:40] | Look, you and I aren’t together anymore. | 听着 我和你已经结束了 |
[00:42] | I thought we were trying to work things out. | 我原以为我们能试着弥和 |
[00:44] | Yeah, I tried. | 是啊 我试过了 |
[00:45] | But you kept putting it off. | 但是你总是推三推四 |
[00:47] | What did you say to Paul? | 你跟Paul说什么了? |
[00:48] | That I’m filing for divorce. | 我提出离婚 |
[00:51] | Somebody set me up. | 有人陷害我 |
[00:52] | Thousands of people’s lives are at stake. | 成千上万生命危在旦夕 |
[00:54] | Where are the people who control the override? | 操作控制装置的人在哪? |
[00:58] | Talk to me, Sarah. | 告诉我 Sarah |
[01:00] | I’m not a spy. | 我不是奸细 |
[01:06] | Erin, Powell’s dead. | Erin Powell死了 |
[01:07] | He was hit by a sniper | 被阻击手射杀的 |
[01:08] | as soon as we took him into custody. | 我们刚把他抓住 |
[01:09] | Did you find out anything from him before he was killed? | 他死前拿到什么线索吗? |
[01:11] | No, but I managed to get the last ten calls he made off his cell phone. | 没有 但查到他手机最后打出的十个号码 |
[01:15] | He called two numbers repeatedly. | 有两个号码他一直在反复打 |
[01:16] | We traced one of them to Maryanne Taylor. | 查出一个是Marianne Taylor |
[01:18] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[01:25] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[01:26] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器! |
[01:29] | Listen carefully, Behrooz. | 仔细听着 Behrooz |
[01:31] | Government agents found me. | 联邦特工找到我了 |
[01:33] | I made a deal. | 我们达成了协议 |
[01:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:36] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[01:37] | I’m going to help them stop your father. | 我要帮他们阻止你父亲 |
[01:40] | You broke my heart. | 你伤透了我的心 |
[01:41] | If you kill me, | 你杀了我 |
[01:42] | Mother will tell them everything. | 妈妈就会向他们供出一切 |
[01:44] | If you don’t believe me, look outside. | 不信就看看外面 |
[01:46] | They’re coming to pick me up. | 他们正赶过来接我 |
[01:47] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下! |
[01:49] | You’ll hit the boy! | 你会打到孩子的! |
[01:50] | Behrooz! | |
[01:51] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[01:53] | That stairway leads to the basement. | 那楼梯只通地下室 |
[01:55] | He’s got nowhere to go but down! | 他无路可逃 只能往下窜了! |
[01:57] | Set up a link with CTU. Now! | 马上联系反恐局 快点! |
[01:58] | If you can’t save my son, | 如果你救不了我儿子 |
[02:00] | I am happy to see | 那我将乐见 |
[02:02] | the reactors melt down. | 核反应堆泄漏 |
[02:04] | Did you get that? | 你听到了? 以下情节发生在下午4点到5点间 |
[02:14] | Driscoll. | |
[02:15] | Erin, it’s Jack. | Erin 我是Jack |
[02:16] | Araz is on the move. | Araz正在行动 |
[02:18] | We’re getting ready to move into the hospital now. | 我们正准备进入医院 |
[02:21] | Daddy, you’re choking me. | 爸 你让我喘不过来气了 |
[02:24] | Jack, it’s Jim. | Jack 我是Jim |
[02:25] | Bring us up to speed. | 报告一下情况 |
[02:26] | We have a hostage situation | 现在有个人质危机 |
[02:27] | involving one of the men that was involved in | 涉及到一个恐怖分子 |
[02:29] | the terrorist attacks this morning. | 他参与了今早的袭击 |
[02:31] | I’m pulling up his I.D. now. | 正在调出他的身份 |
[02:34] | His name is Navi Araz. | 他叫Navi Araz |
[02:36] | He was granted American citizenship five years ago. | 五年前入美国籍 |
[02:38] | Who’s the hostage? | 人质呢? |
[02:40] | His 17-year-old son, Behrooz. | 是他17岁的儿子 Behrooz |
[02:42] | He broke ranks and now his father sees him as a liability. | 他坏了规矩 他老爸现在拿他当人盾 |
[02:45] | Araz knows we have his wife in custody. | Araz知道他妻子在我们手上 |
[02:47] | He’s worried that if he kills the boy, | 他顾虑如果杀了孩子 |
[02:48] | she’ll betray him by cooperating with us. | 她会转与我们合作 |
[02:51] | What does she say? | 她有什么要求? |
[02:52] | She’s agreed to help us find the override | 她答应帮找控制装置 |
[02:54] | and stop the nuclear meltdowns, if we rescue her son. | 阻止核泄 条件是救出她的儿子 |
[02:57] | So, the father will stall. | 那这老爹就要拖时间了 |
[03:00] | Keep the kid alive until the reactors blow. | 他会留住孩子作活口 直到核泄发生 |
[03:01] | That’s right, sir. | 是这样 部长 |
[03:02] | We’ve already lost one in California, Jack. | 加利福尼亚州有一座已经发生核泄 Jack |
[03:05] | Can we trust this woman to help us? | 能相信这个女人会帮我们吗? |
[03:07] | I think right now she’ll do everything she can | 我觉得她一心护犊 |
[03:08] | to protect her son. | 什么都愿做 |
[03:10] | Okay, Jack. Whatever you need, you’ve got. | 好吧 Jack 你需要什么尽管提 |
[03:11] | Just get that kid. | 必须救出孩子 |
[03:13] | Yes, sir. | 是 部长 |
[03:14] | Erin, I’m going to need | Erin 我需要对这栋大楼 |
[03:15] | a thermal satellite scan of the building. | 用热量探测卫星进行扫描 |
[03:16] | We’re looking for two heat sources in close proximity, | 找两个相距很近的热源 |
[03:18] | in remote areas of the basement. | 位置在地下室的隐蔽区 |
[03:20] | I’ll call you back as soon as we have something. | 我准备好就通知你 |
[03:21] | Yep. | 好 |
[03:24] | You’re running out of time. | 你们要来不及了 |
[03:25] | Save my son. | 救我儿子 |
[03:27] | Bring her with us. We’re gonna need her. | 带上她 我们会需要她 |
[03:34] | I said get on the floor! | 我告诉你跪下! |
[03:42] | You’re not my son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[03:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:45] | Because I don’t want | 就因为我不愿意 |
[03:47] | to kill innocent people? | 屠杀无辜的人? |
[03:48] | Because you’re weak and you stand for nothing! | 因为你软弱 一无是处! |
[03:53] | I always saw you as something more | 我一直以为你能做更多事 |
[03:54] | And now… | 但现在… |
[03:57] | I don’t even recognize you. | 我简直不认识你 |
[04:00] | Will that make it easier for you to kill me? | 是不是杀了我会使你好受些? |
[04:13] | Navi? | Navi吗? |
[04:14] | Yes, it’s me. | 是 是我 |
[04:15] | Did you find your son? | 找到你儿子了? |
[04:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:18] | Is he dead? | 他死了? |
[04:20] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[04:21] | Is there a problem, Navi? | 出什么事了 Navi? |
[04:23] | Government agents have arrested Dina | 联邦特工抓住了Dina |
[04:24] | and surrounded the building that I’m in. | 包围了我所在的大厦 |
[04:26] | I need the boy for leverage, | 我需要这孩子作筹码 |
[04:28] | but I’m not sure how much longer | 但我不知道 |
[04:29] | I can hold them off. | 能顶多久 |
[04:30] | Has Dina told them anything? | Dina供出什么没有? |
[04:32] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得还没有 |
[04:34] | And she won’t, | 她也不会 |
[04:36] | as long as I don’t kill the boy. | 只要我还留住孩子的性命 |
[04:38] | How much more time do you need | 你那边还需要多久 |
[04:40] | to melt down the remaining nuclear power plants? | 才能使剩下的核电站泄漏? |
[04:42] | One hour, maybe two. | 一小时 也许两小时 |
[04:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:44] | Why so long? | 为什么要这么久? |
[04:45] | The Americans have programmers | 美国佬有程序员 |
[04:47] | trying to prevent the meltdown. | 他们在阻止核泄 |
[04:48] | That means we have to manipulate each plant individually, | 所以我们每次只能操控一个电站 |
[04:51] | and that takes time. | 得费时间 |
[04:52] | I’ll hold them off as long as I can. | 我尽可能拖住他们 |
[04:56] | I know you will. | 相信你会的 |
[05:09] | Yeah | 喂 |
[05:10] | Jack, I think we found Araz and his son. | Jack 我们可能找到Araz和他儿子了 |
[05:11] | Where? | 在哪? |
[05:12] | We have two thermal readings | 我们探测到两个热源 |
[05:13] | in the north wing of the basement. | 在地下室的北翼 |
[05:15] | – What’s there? – Laundry room. | – 那是什么地方? – 洗衣房 |
[05:17] | How many ways in? | 有几个入口? |
[05:18] | Just one, but according to the blueprints, | 只有一个 但根据大楼设计图 |
[05:20] | there’s a laundry chute. | 还有一条输送洗衣物的滑槽 |
[05:21] | Is it accessible? | 进得去吗? |
[05:22] | From the third floor. | 从三楼进入 |
[05:23] | It looks big enough to get a man in. | 看起来足够一个人进去 |
[05:25] | Okay, we’re on our way. | 好 立刻行动 |
[05:26] | We got him. | 找到他了 |
[05:27] | – Where are they? – Laundry room. | – 他们在哪? – 洗衣房 |
[05:28] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[05:29] | I need two teams to the north wing. | 北翼需要两组人马 |
[05:31] | Set up a hard perimeter. | 设下严密封锁 |
[05:32] | We’re moving to the third floor. | 我们去三楼 |
[05:33] | I need a fast line | 我需要滑轮快绳 |
[05:34] | and a rappelling harness. | 还有绳降装备 |
[05:35] | Got it. | 好了 |
[05:36] | Lee, get me Dina Araz. | Lee 把Dina Araz带上来 |
[05:38] | We’re putting her into play. | 她该开始演戏了 |
[05:45] | Where are the latest timing estimates | 最新的评估报告呢? |
[05:48] | on the remaining nuclear plants? | 关于剩余核电厂泄漏时间的 |
[05:49] | Right here. | 在这 |
[05:51] | These are from 40 minutes ago. | 这些是40分钟前的了 |
[05:52] | They update every 15 minutes. | 每15分钟就更新的 |
[05:53] | I’m sorry, Miss Driscoll. | 对不起 Driscoll小姐 |
[05:55] | I’ve been little upset about my mother. | 我有点心神不定 因为我妈妈的事 |
[05:56] | You have to put your emotions on hold a little longer, Edgar. | 把情绪控制好一点 Edgar |
[05:59] | We’re in the middle of a crisis. | 我们正处在危机之中 |
[06:00] | My mother just died, Miss Driscoll. | 我妈妈刚过世 Driscoll小姐 |
[06:01] | I can’t put that on hold. | 我控制不了 |
[06:05] | I’m sorry; that was callous of me. | 对不起 我也许不太近人情 |
[06:10] | But I’m really depending on you now, Edgar. | 但我只能靠你了 Edgar |
[06:12] | Please come through for me. | 请为我挺住 |
[06:16] | I’ll get you those figures as soon as we’re done here. | 这里的事一做完 我就给你数据 |
[06:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:19] | All right, | 好了 |
[06:21] | bring me up to speed. | 报告一下进度 |
[06:22] | We’re trying to hold off the meltdown process | 我们在延迟五座核电站 |
[06:24] | on five nuclear power plants. | 发生泄漏的进程 |
[06:25] | How’s that going? | 怎么样? |
[06:27] | Our programmers are trying to fight off the override. | 程序员正在与控制器较力 |
[06:29] | They can slow it down, but they won’t be able to stop it. | 可以把它拖慢 但没法关掉它 |
[06:31] | Which means we still have to find the override. | 所以我们还是得找到这玩艺 |
[06:32] | Yes. | 喂 |
[06:33] | Jack has a suspect cornered | Jack把一名嫌犯堵住了 |
[06:35] | at a local medical facility, | 在当地一家医院里 |
[06:36] | and we’re fairly certain this man he’s pursuing | 他正在追捕的这家伙 |
[06:38] | is one of the key architects in today’s events. | 我们相信就是今天事件的主谋之一 |
[06:41] | Can we take him alive? | 能抓活的吗? |
[06:42] | Unknown. | 还不清楚 |
[06:43] | What about Maryanne Taylor? | Maryanne Taylor呢? |
[06:44] | I sent Curtis to interrogate her. | 我派Curtis去审她了 |
[07:03] | I want to call my lawyer. | 我要给律师打电话 |
[07:05] | Really? | 是吗? |
[07:06] | I do have rights. | 我有这个权力 |
[07:07] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[07:10] | Henry Powell had rights, too. | Henry Powell也有权力 |
[07:15] | I don’t know any Henry Powell. | 我不知道什么Henry Powell |
[07:17] | The one who helped the terrorists obtain the override. | 就是他帮助恐怖分子得到了控制器 |
[07:21] | He’s right here. | 他就在这儿 |
[07:23] | Want to say hello? | 要问个好吗? |
[07:29] | Bring him in. | 带进来 |
[07:42] | You sick… sick bastard. | 你这病…病态佬 |
[07:46] | CTU didn’t kill him. | 反恐局没杀他 |
[07:48] | Well, then who did? | 那 谁做的? |
[07:49] | The same people who planted the bomb under your car. | 就是把炸弹安在你车上的同一伙人 |
[07:52] | Whoever they are, they’ve caught up with you. | 不管他们是谁 都会找到你 |
[07:54] | Even if we let you go, you’d be dead in 15 minutes. | 即使我们放了你 你也活不过一刻钟 |
[08:03] | Get him out of here. | 推出去吧 |
[08:14] | Your only chance to survive is to tell us what you know. | 你唯一活命的机会 就是坦白一切 |
[08:17] | I want a deal. | 我有条件 |
[08:19] | You get to live. | 给你活命 |
[08:20] | That’s your deal. | 这就是条件 |
[08:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:28] | Who did you and Powell work for? | 你和Powell为谁干事? |
[08:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:32] | I only dealt with him. | 我只和他联系 |
[08:34] | Why did he send you into CTU? | 他为什么把你送进反恐局? |
[08:35] | To cover his tracks in case he became a suspect. | 在他被怀疑时 为他做掩护 |
[08:38] | And after Audrey Raines saw him at the warehouse, | 是不是Audrey Raines在仓库看到他后 |
[08:41] | it became necessary? | 你就该出洞了? |
[08:43] | Yes. | 是 |
[08:44] | Did Powell work directly for the terrorists, | Powell是直接为恐怖分子做事 |
[08:46] | or for someone else associated with the terrorists? | 还是为与恐怖分子有联系的人? |
[08:48] | I told you I don’t know. | 我说过了 我不知道 |
[08:50] | I need names. | 给我名字 |
[08:51] | People who can get us to the override. | 能帮我们找到控制装置的名字 |
[08:53] | I don’t have any names! | 我什么名字都没有! |
[08:59] | But I…I can get them for you. | 但我… 我可以搞到 |
[09:00] | How? | 怎么做? |
[09:02] | Powell kept a file on his computer | Powell在电脑上存有文件 |
[09:05] | at his office downtown. | 在城里的办公室 |
[09:07] | It was a… an insurance policy | 这是…为了保险起见 |
[09:10] | in case either of us ever needed | 万一我们任何一个需要时 |
[09:12] | a bargaining chip. | 作为讨价筹码 |
[09:14] | Give me the address and the access code. | 给我地址和密码 |
[09:15] | It can’t be accessed externally. | 这电脑无法从外界进入 |
[09:17] | It requires a thumbprint identification… | 必须验证拇指手纹… |
[09:19] | either his or mine. | 他的或我的 |
[09:23] | Since he’s dead… | 现在他死了… |
[09:26] | it’ll have to be mine. | 只有我了 |
[09:30] | All right, you set? | 好 装好了? |
[09:31] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[09:32] | We think we found them. | 我想我们已经找到他了 |
[09:34] | – Where? – The basement, in the laundry room. | – 在哪? – 地下室 洗衣房 |
[09:36] | Our satellite picked up two thermal images. | 卫星探测出两个热成像信号 |
[09:38] | Then Behrooz is still alive. | 就是说Behrooz还活着 |
[09:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:41] | I’m going to need you to distract your husband. | 我要你去分散你丈夫的注意力 |
[09:43] | I’m going to take you down to the basement. | 我带你去地下室 |
[09:45] | In one minute, we’re going to have you call your husband. | 你一分钟后给你丈夫打电话 |
[09:46] | – We need you to keep him on the line as long as possible. – All right. | – 通话时尽可能拖住他 – 好的 |
[09:49] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[09:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:00] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[10:01] | Ready. | 好了 |
[10:06] | Okay, keep going. | 好 继续 |
[10:09] | Six feet… | 6英尺… |
[10:11] | four feet… | 4英尺… |
[10:12] | three feet… | 3英尺… |
[10:13] | Stop. | 停 |
[10:17] | All right, come here. | 好了 到这来 |
[10:21] | Okay, make the call. | 打电话吧 |
[10:24] | Remember, keep him on as long as you can. | 记住 尽量和他谈久一点 |
[10:38] | Yes? | 谁? |
[10:39] | It’s Dina. | 我是Dina |
[10:40] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[10:42] | Still in the hospital. | 还在医院 |
[10:44] | What have you told them? | 你供出什么了? |
[10:45] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[10:46] | And I’ll keep my mouth shut if you release our son. | 只要你放了儿子 我一定守口如瓶 |
[10:50] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能放 |
[10:51] | Then at least promise me you won’t kill him. | 那你至少保证别杀他 |
[11:06] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗? |
[11:07] | Yes… | 是… |
[11:09] | and he’ll remain alive, as long as you remain silent. | 你沉默多久 他命就有多久 |
[11:21] | I have a visual on the suspect. | 我看到嫌犯了 |
[11:23] | The boy is still alive. | 孩子还活着 |
[11:26] | I’m ready to proceed. | 我继续行动 |
[11:26] | Go. | 上 |
[11:47] | Slowly retract the rig. | 把东西慢慢收回去 |
[11:48] | I’m in position. | 我已到位 |
[12:10] | Don’t… move. | 别…动 |
[12:35] | Get up slowly. | 慢慢起来 |
[12:36] | Put your hands on your head! | 把手放在头上! |
[12:39] | Stay with her. | 看住她 |
[12:41] | Put your hands on your… | 把手放在… |
[12:45] | Hostile’s engaged! | 敌方反抗! |
[13:00] | I don’t want to have to kill you, but I will. | 我不想杀你 但别逼我 |
[13:03] | Now get up… slowly. | 起来…慢一点 |
[13:17] | Interlock your fingers. | 手指交叉相扣 |
[13:32] | It’s okay, son. | 好了 孩子 |
[13:35] | Just put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[13:36] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[13:40] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[13:46] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下! |
[13:47] | – Tony, don’t shoot! – Drop the gun! | – Tony 别开枪! – 把枪放下! |
[13:51] | Please, son, put the gun down. | 孩子 请放下枪 |
[13:59] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放在头上 |
[14:01] | Hands on your head! | 手放头上! |
[14:03] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[14:12] | Behrooz, are you all right? | Behrooz 你没事吧? |
[14:15] | I killed him! I did. I killed father! | 我杀了他! 我杀的 我杀了爸爸! |
[14:17] | Your son is safe. | 你儿子安全了 |
[14:19] | He’s alive. We did what you asked. | 他活着 我们满足你的要求了 |
[14:21] | Now, where is the override device? | 马上告诉我控制器在哪? |
[14:23] | I don’t know that, but I can give you an address | 我不知道 但我可以给你们地址 |
[14:25] | where much of the work behind today’s attacks was done. | 与今天袭击有关的许多事都在那儿策划 |
[14:27] | That’s not the deal we made. | 这不是我们达成的协议 |
[14:29] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[14:31] | I can only tell you what I know. | 我只能提供我所知道的 |
[14:32] | What’s the address? | 地址在哪? |
[14:34] | 24878 Alvert Street. | Alvert街24878号 |
[14:37] | What’s there? | 那是什么地方? |
[14:38] | It was a drop-off. | 是个中转站 |
[14:40] | The place we used to get our final assignment. | 我们用来领最后的任务 |
[14:42] | It was the last place I saw the men | 就在那儿 我最后见到 |
[14:43] | who were going to take possession of the override. | 拿控制装置的人 |
[14:46] | When was that? | 什么时候? |
[14:47] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[14:49] | Send in an advance team. | 派一个先头小组过去 |
[14:51] | Tell them to set up a hard perimeter. | 让他们设置严密封锁线 |
[14:52] | No one goes in there until we get there. | 我们到达之前 任何人不许进去 |
[14:54] | You got it. What about these two? | 明白 那这两个人呢? |
[14:55] | Until we know she’s not lying, they come with us. | 跟住我们 直到确认她没撒谎 |
[15:12] | So this Maryanne Taylor claims | 这个Maryanne Taylor声称 |
[15:14] | she has to access the file personally. | 得亲自去打开文件 |
[15:16] | Yes, she does. | 对 |
[15:18] | And do you believe her? | 你也相信? |
[15:20] | I’m not sure. | 我不敢肯定 |
[15:22] | The polygraph indicates that she’s telling the truth. | 测谎仪显示她说的是真的 |
[15:24] | But in my opinion, | 但我认为 |
[15:27] | she may be a sociopath. | 她也许骗过了机器 |
[15:29] | Are you a psychologist? | 你是心理学家? |
[15:30] | No, but I have had dealings with her before. | 不是 但我和她有过交往 |
[15:34] | Dealings that might affect your judgment? | 你们的交往会不会影响你的判断力? |
[15:36] | No. | 不 |
[15:37] | Well, we have to check it out. | 那就查验一下吧 |
[15:39] | The question is how. | 问题是如何查 |
[15:40] | I can spare an operative from the cyber unit | 我可以从网络单位抽调操作人员 |
[15:42] | and a security team. | 和一个保安组 |
[15:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[15:45] | I think Curtis should go. | 我认为Curtis应该去 |
[15:46] | I need Curtis here. | 我需要Curtis在这里 |
[15:48] | The information in the computer file may be important. | 电脑文件里的信息可能很重要 |
[15:50] | Someone with experience needs to examine it firsthand. | 需要有经验的人先去查验 |
[15:52] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[15:54] | Send Curtis with a security team | 派Curtis和一个保安小组过去 |
[15:57] | and you’ll have to figure out | 在他回来之前 |
[15:58] | how to do without him till he gets back. | 你得自个想法应对一切了 |
[16:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 部长 |
[16:08] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[16:09] | Either do I, but those are our orders. | 我也不喜欢 但这是命令 |
[16:12] | Get it done and get back here as quickly as you can. | 完成后尽快回来 |
[16:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:25] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[16:28] | Anything you need? | 需要什么吗? |
[16:31] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:33] | You understand, Sarah, I had no choice. | 希望你理解 Sarah 我别无选择 |
[16:37] | You were identified as a threat to security | 你被认定为安全威胁 |
[16:39] | and I acted accordingly. | 因此我相应得这么做 |
[16:43] | I would have hoped you had more faith in me. | 我原以为你对我很信任呢 |
[16:45] | Personally, I do. | 我个人是信任你的啊 |
[16:46] | But the evidence was brought to me | 但送达我的证据 |
[16:49] | by the Secretary of Defense, | 是来自国防部长 |
[16:50] | and I couldn’t very well ignore it. | 我不能略过不查 |
[16:52] | So what happens now? | 那现在呢? |
[16:55] | You can go home and rest. | 你可以回家休息 |
[16:56] | No one would blame you if you did. | 没人会怪你 |
[17:00] | But if you’re up to it, I could use you on the floor. | 但这里还可以用你 如果你愿意 |
[17:05] | The San Gabriel Island reactor went into meltdown | San Gabriel岛在不到一个小时前 |
[17:07] | less than an hour ago. | 发生了核反泄漏 |
[17:09] | The five remaining plants are critical. | 还有五个核电厂危在旦夕 |
[17:11] | I need my best people in play. | 我需要最能干的人 |
[17:17] | I’ll go back to work. | 我回去工作 |
[17:20] | Thank you, Sarah. | 谢谢 Sarah |
[17:29] | It shouldn’t be too complicated. | 不会太复杂的 |
[17:31] | Building security is light. I have a keycard | 大楼的保安很松 我还有门卡 |
[17:34] | that’ll get us into Powell’s office. | 可进入Powell的办公室 |
[17:35] | How long is it going to take? | 要多久? |
[17:37] | Five minutes to get up to his office, | 5分钟上楼 |
[17:38] | another five to download the data. | 5分钟下载 |
[17:39] | We’re looking at a 15-minute operation time? | 15分钟的项目 是吗? |
[17:40] | Approximately. | 大概 |
[17:44] | If I think you’re stalling, | 如果我感觉你在拖延 |
[17:45] | taking longer than you should, | 超过了实际时间 |
[17:48] | I will take action. | 我会采取行动的 |
[17:50] | You got that? | 清楚吗? |
[17:52] | Raise your leg. | 抬起腿来 |
[17:55] | Don’t make me do it for you. | 别逼我帮你做 |
[18:05] | Curtis, I’m not going to run. | Curtis 我不会跑 |
[18:06] | Then you won’t mind wearing it. | 那你不用担心戴上这个 |
[18:11] | Can I put my foot down now? | 可以放下脚了吗? |
[18:14] | Yes. | 可以 |
[18:19] | Look, I realize that after today, | 我说 我知道今天以后 |
[18:22] | you have a hard time trusting me, | 你很难再信任我了 |
[18:23] | but if we’re going to pull this off, you’re going to have to… | 但如果我们熬过这关 你会… |
[18:25] | I don’t have to do anything except retrieve the data | 我什么也不会 我只想找到你男朋友的资料 |
[18:28] | your boyfriend had and put you in jail for treason. | 看到你因叛国罪入狱 |
[18:31] | Is that what you really want? | 你真那么想吗? |
[18:33] | Without a doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[18:36] | Curtis… | |
[18:38] | Get your hand off me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[18:52] | I spoke with Mike at the local D.O.D. office. | 我和本地国防办公室的Mike谈过 |
[18:55] | He wants to know who you want | 他想了解你想让谁 |
[18:56] | to bring in to help manage with their load. | 去帮助他们 |
[18:57] | Things are too unstable | 情形不稳 |
[18:59] | for me to leave here. | 我无法离开这 |
[19:00] | I have to keep my eye on tactical. | 战术上我还得盯着 |
[19:02] | Well, I checked with their logs, | 我查了他们的记录 |
[19:04] | and they’re going to need someone pretty soon. | 他们很快就得需要人手 |
[19:05] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样? |
[19:07] | I can handle it, if that’s what you mean. | 我可以应付的 你是不是这个意思 |
[19:11] | Dad, it’ll be fine. | 爸爸 没事的 |
[19:14] | Why don’t you head over there, then? | 那你还不过去? |
[19:18] | I’ll call you from there. | 我在那会给你电话 |
[19:29] | Sarah, you’re back. | Sarah 你回来了 |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:32] | I heard some rumors about what they were doing… | 我听说他们对你… |
[19:33] | I’ll be all right. | 我没事的 |
[19:35] | Just bring me up to speed. | 告诉我进度 |
[19:37] | Sure. | 好 |
[19:39] | We’re still trying to find the override. | 我们还在找控制器 |
[19:40] | It’s the only way we’re going to stop | 只有找到 |
[19:41] | the remaining plants from melting down. | 才能阻止其他核电站泄漏 |
[19:42] | What have you gotten out of Maryanne so far? | 审Maryanne得出什么了? |
[19:45] | She claims she has access to a computer | 她说能进入一台电脑 |
[19:46] | that has data on it about the override. | 可获取控制器的信息 |
[19:48] | And which computer is this? | 哪台电脑? |
[19:49] | She’s taking Curtis over to it now. | 她正在带Curtis过去 |
[19:51] | They let her out of the building? | 他们让她出大楼? |
[19:52] | Yeah. He’s got a security team with him. | 对 有一个保安小组跟着 |
[19:54] | And we trust her because…? | 大家相信她 就因为…? |
[19:55] | She’s trying to cut a deal. Curtis can take care about her. We need the mobilized technique to support Jack. | 她想作交易 Curtis会看住她的 我们得为Jack提供支援 |
[20:14] | – Agent Bauer. – Agent Salars. | – Bauer特工 – 我是Salars特工 |
[20:15] | Agent Almeida. | 这是Almeida特工 |
[20:16] | Did you set your perimeter yet? | 设封锁线了吗? |
[20:18] | Anything inside four blocks is not going anywhere. | 四个街区内任何东西插翅难逃 |
[20:19] | Any activity? | 有什么动静吗? |
[20:21] | Not that we’ve seen. | 一直没有 |
[20:21] | Okay, I want to keep this | 好 这次行动要 |
[20:22] | as surgical as possible. | 保持手术般的精确 |
[20:23] | You, me, and Almeida will be the insertion team. | 你 我 还有Almeida冲进去 |
[20:25] | Your men will maintain backup. | 你的人继续做后备 |
[20:27] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[20:28] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[20:44] | Go. | 上 |
[20:50] | We’re clear! | 没人! |
[20:53] | Dina must have been lying. | Dina肯定在撒谎 |
[20:56] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[20:57] | She wants to save her son. | 她想救儿子 |
[20:58] | Well, then they must have cleared this place out. | 这地方肯定已清理过 |
[21:00] | Bring in a forensics team now. | 马上叫搜查组 |
[21:01] | I want this place | 彻底搜查 |
[21:02] | torn apart for fingerprints. | 收集指纹 |
[21:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:18] | Tony. | |
[21:21] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[21:57] | Go. | 行动 |
[22:10] | It’s clear. | 没人 |
[22:30] | That’s the train they attacked this morning. | 这是他们早上袭击的火车 |
[22:37] | So that’s how the terrorists got ahold of the override. | 原来他们是这样搞到控制器的 |
[22:55] | Jack? | |
[23:08] | They planned the kidnapping here. | 他们在这里策划绑架 |
[23:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:25] | Edgar, the location Jack is searching | Edgar Jack搜查的地方 |
[23:27] | didn’t show up on any agency watch list. | 监控名单上没有啊 |
[23:29] | Yeah, well, I’m having a hell of a time here. | 是啊 呃 搞得我好晕 |
[23:31] | Why? | 什么? |
[23:32] | The building is owned by a company | 这栋楼属于一家公司 |
[23:33] | that’s owned by another company, | 这家公司又属于另一家公司 |
[23:35] | that’s owned by an LLC. | 最后归LLC拥有 |
[23:48] | Galaxy Financial? | 银河金融公司? |
[23:50] | I’ve heard that name before. | 我听说过这个公司 |
[23:52] | No, Hal, I want you to put that in a separate file. | 不 Hal 把它单独存档 |
[23:54] | We’ll handle the kidnapping and the train bombing another day. | 过后再处理绑架及火车爆炸案 |
[23:56] | Right now, I only want got ahold of things that are pertinent | 我们目前的首要任务 |
[23:58] | to helping us find the override device. | 是找到与控制器有关的东西 |
[24:00] | Okay, I’ll have it up on the system when you get here. Okay, thanks. | 好 你一到我马上放入系统 好 谢谢 |
[24:02] | Tony,look, I need to talk to you. | Tony 听着 我得和你谈谈 |
[24:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:06] | Just give me a minute. | 就一分钟 |
[24:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:09] | Jack, this is Sarah from CTU. | Jack 这是反恐局的Sarah |
[24:11] | Listen, I got something on that address you gave to Edgar. | 听着 我在你给Edgar的地址找到了些东西 |
[24:14] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[24:16] | The ownership of the building is complicated, | 大楼的拥有权很复杂 |
[24:17] | but I recognize one of the shell corporations on the ladder. | 但我认出了其中一个空壳公司 |
[24:19] | Which one? | 哪一个? |
[24:20] | Galaxy Financial. | 银河金融公司 |
[24:22] | I never heard of it. | 我从未听说过 |
[24:23] | Neither did I until this afternoon. | 我也是直到今天下午才听说 |
[24:25] | When Paul Raines came in, | Paul Raines来时 |
[24:26] | I was the one who ran his clearance. | 是我对他进行调查的 |
[24:28] | Paul Raines? What does he have to do with the company? | Paul Raines? 他和这公司有什么关系? |
[24:29] | He’s a general partner in Galaxy Financial. | 他是银河金融公司的主要合伙人 |
[24:32] | You’re telling me that Audrey’s husband owns the building | 你是说Audrey的丈夫拥有这栋大楼 |
[24:34] | that was used by the terrorists to plan this morning’s attacks? | 恐怖分子利用它策划了今早的袭击? |
[24:36] | According to this, yes. | 按照这个信息 是这样 |
[24:38] | Where’s Audrey now? | Audrey现在哪? |
[24:40] | She’s on her way over to D.O.D. | 正在去国防部 |
[24:41] | Patch her through to me. | 帮我接通她 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[24:49] | Miss Raines, this is Sarah from CTU. | Raines小姐 我是反恐局的Sarah |
[24:50] | I’ve got Jack. | Jack要和你通话 |
[24:51] | – Hold please. – All right. | – 稍等 – 好 |
[24:57] | Jack, I’ve got Audrey on the line. | Jack Audrey已接通 |
[24:59] | Audrey, it’s me. | Audrey 是我 |
[25:00] | Hey, did you find anything at the address? | 嗨 在那个地方找到什么了? |
[25:01] | Yeah, the building was used by the terrorists | 是的 这栋楼被恐怖分子用来 |
[25:03] | to plan this morning’s attacks. | 策划了今早的袭击 |
[25:04] | Jack, that’s a great find. | Jack 这可是重大发现 |
[25:06] | Yeah, there’s something else. | 是啊 还有另一件事 |
[25:07] | What? | 什么事? |
[25:08] | The company that owns the building, | 拥有这栋楼 |
[25:10] | it’s called Galaxy Financial Services. | 是银河金融公司 |
[25:12] | Have you ever heard of them? | 听说过吗? |
[25:13] | No. Should I have? | 没有 我该知道吗? |
[25:14] | Your husband is the chief financial officer. | 你丈夫是公司的财务总监 |
[25:17] | What? | 什么? |
[25:22] | I need to find Paul. I need to speak to him now. | 我得找到Paul 我要马上和他通话 |
[25:24] | Paul had nothing to do with the kidnapping. | Paul与绑架案无关 |
[25:27] | Maybe, maybe not. | 也许 也许不是 |
[25:28] | But his name is all over the paperwork for the building. | 但大楼的相关文件尽出现他的名字 |
[25:30] | Because of his relationship to you and your father, | 因为他与你和你父亲的关系 |
[25:32] | he’s going to have to explain that. | 他有必要解释 |
[25:33] | Jack, I don’t know where he is. | Jack 我不知他在哪 |
[25:34] | He left CTU without saying anything. | 他离开反恐局时什么都没说 |
[25:37] | Can you reach him? | 你能找到他吗? |
[25:38] | What? | 什么? |
[25:39] | Yeah, I have his cell phone number. | 当然 我有他的手机号码 |
[25:40] | Okay, I want you to call him. | 好 给他电话 |
[25:41] | I want you to keep it personal. | 谈些私人话题 |
[25:42] | I don’t want you to tell him what I know. | 别告诉他我所知道的 |
[25:44] | I just want you to tell me where he is. | 你告诉我他在哪就行了 |
[25:48] | Audrey, five power plants could still melt down. | Audrey 五个核电站仍有可能泄漏 |
[25:50] | If Paul has any information that can help us stop that | 如果Paul有什么信息可以帮到我们 |
[25:52] | from happening, we have to follow through with it. | 就可以顺滕摸瓜 阻止核泄 |
[25:54] | You know that. | 你知道这点 |
[25:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:59] | Please get back to me as soon as you can. | 尽快给我电话 |
[26:01] | Okay, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[26:26] | Hello. | 喂 |
[26:28] | Hey… Paul, it’s Audrey. | 喂…Paul 是Audrey |
[26:31] | I wasn’t expecting to hear from you. | 没想到是你 |
[26:33] | I know, I was just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[26:34] | Look, Paul, I…I didn’t like the way we left things between us. | 呃 Paul 我…我不想我们之间留下遗憾 |
[26:37] | I didn’t care for it much either. | 我也不想这样 |
[26:40] | Look, uh, I’m glad you called, but, uh, | 听着 呃 你给电话我很高兴 但是 呃 |
[26:43] | I’m about to check out. | 我正要结账走人 |
[26:45] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[26:46] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么区别? |
[26:47] | Look, Paul, I was thinking about what you said, | 听着 Paul 我想过你所说的 |
[26:51] | about how… we’ve got so much going on for us. | 关于如何… 我们还可共同面对许多事情 |
[26:55] | I thought you wanted a divorce. | 我以为你要离婚 |
[26:57] | Yeah, I thought so, too, but… | 是啊 我原来也是这么想… 但是… |
[27:00] | You know, Paul, today was the first time | 你知道 Paul 今天是我们几个月以来 |
[27:02] | that we’ve seen each other in months, and… | 第一次见面 而且… |
[27:05] | I don’t know, maybe it took a while for it to sink in. | 我不知道 也许要点时间来好好考虑 |
[27:09] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[27:13] | Maybe there is something there. | 也许有别的东西 |
[27:16] | Audrey, you know this is what I want, more than anything. | Audrey 你知道这正是我想的 超过任何事情 |
[27:20] | Then let me come over. | 让我到你那儿吧 |
[27:21] | I don’t want to have | 我不想在电话里 |
[27:23] | the most important conversation of my life over the phone. | 说我这辈子最重要的对话 |
[27:27] | All right, I’m at the Westmore, Room 408. | 好的 我在Westmore酒店 408号房 |
[27:30] | All right, I’ll be there soon. | 好 我很快就到 |
[27:32] | I’ll wait for you. | 我会等你的 |
[27:38] | Okay, no one goes back down there | 好了 搜查组没到之前 |
[27:40] | until the forensic team gets here. | 谁也不许进到下面 |
[27:42] | When they do, I want the place torn apart. | 搜查组到时 这地方要彻底查遍 |
[27:44] | I want fingerprints, trace DNA samples, | 给我查找指纹 DNA样本 |
[27:45] | fiber samples, everything, | 光纤网络样本 任何线索 |
[27:46] | – you understand? – I understand. | – 明白吗? – 明白 |
[27:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:52] | Hey, I need to follow up the lead on my own. | 嗨 我自己追踪这个线索 |
[27:55] | I need you to do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[27:57] | I need you to take Dina Araz and her son back to CTU | 把Dina Araz和她儿子带回反恐局 |
[28:00] | and head up the interrogation. | 你来审讯 |
[28:01] | Wait a second, Jack. | 等一下 Jack |
[28:03] | They’ll never let me step foot in CTU, even if I wanted to. | 他们不会再让我踏进反恐局一步的 即使我想进去 |
[28:05] | Tony, listen. | Tony 听着 |
[28:06] | You’re the only one I can trust to do this. | 这事只有你我信得过 |
[28:08] | Over the last two hours, | 刚才两个小时 |
[28:10] | I watched my friend come back to life. | 我看着我的朋友又生龙活虎了 |
[28:11] | It’s not that simple, Jack. | 没那么简单 Jack |
[28:12] | If I press hard enough, | 如果我强烈要求 |
[28:13] | I can get you reinstated. | 你可以复职的 |
[28:14] | But I need to know now, is that what you want? | 我现在想知道 你想不想? |
[28:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:24] | Maybe I was wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[28:28] | You saved the life of the daughter | 你救了国防部长的女儿 |
[28:30] | of the Secretary of Defense who happens to be my boss. | 而国防部长正好是我上司 |
[28:33] | You do know that, right? | 你知道这点 对不对? |
[28:38] | Jack… | |
[28:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:46] | I’ll do it. | 我去做 |
[28:48] | Lee. | |
[28:51] | Agent Almeida will be driving your car. | 你的车由Almeida特工使用 |
[28:57] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[28:59] | All right, Jack. I spoke with Paul. | 好了 Jack 我和Paul谈过了 |
[29:00] | He’s at the Westmore downtown, | 他在市区Westmore酒店 |
[29:02] | Room 408. I’m heading over there now. | 408号房 我正赶过去 |
[29:04] | No, Audrey! You need to let us handle this. | 不 Audrey! 这事让我们处理 |
[29:05] | We don’t know Paul’s connections to the attack yet. | 我们还不清楚Paul与袭击是否有关 |
[29:07] | He could be dangerous. | 他可能是危险人物 |
[29:08] | Jack, I don’t think we have a choice. | Jack 我觉得没别的选择了 |
[29:10] | He was on his way out the door. | 他正要出门 |
[29:11] | I had to make something up just to keep him there. | 我得制造些借口拖住他 |
[29:13] | Fine, I can get there instead. | 好 我亲自去 |
[29:15] | Jack, I’m only a couple minutes away and he knows that. | Jack 我离那只有几分钟路 他也知道这一点 |
[29:18] | He’s not going to stick around if I don’t show up. | 我不露面他就会走的 |
[29:20] | Audrey, I know you’re trying to help, | Audrey 我知道你想帮忙 |
[29:22] | but I don’t feel comfortable with you going in that room alone. | 但你自个进他房间 我感觉不舒服 |
[29:24] | Jack, it’s the only thing that he won’t suspect. | Jack 只有这样他不会疑心 |
[29:26] | He’s been wanting to talk | 他整天想和我 |
[29:27] | about the marriage all day long. | 讨论我们的婚姻 |
[29:28] | Look, I’ll keep him there until you get there. | 听着 你到达之前 我会一直拖住他 |
[29:31] | No, it’s not an option. | 不 这不是个办法 |
[29:32] | Jack, just get there as soon as you can, please. | Jack 你尽快到吧 求你了 |
[29:35] | Audrey. Audrey! | |
[29:55] | Erin, I just got off the phone with Jack. | Erin 我刚和Jack通过电话 |
[29:57] | He wants me to approve | 他要我答应 |
[29:58] | Tony Almeida’s reinstatement. | 让Tony Almeida复职 |
[30:00] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你觉得怎样? |
[30:01] | Considering what Almeida has done for us today, | 考虑到Almeida今天为我们所做的 |
[30:04] | I do not have a problem with that. | 我认为没问题 |
[30:05] | Good. | 好 |
[30:06] | Sir, you said you spoke with Jack. | 部长 你说刚和Jack说过话 |
[30:08] | How long ago was that? | 是什么时候? |
[30:09] | Ten, fifteen minutes ago. Why? | 10或15分钟前吧 怎么了? |
[30:12] | We have some new information I’d like to share with you. | 有些新信息要告诉你 |
[30:14] | We found a curious connection to the terrorists. | 我们发现一条奇特的线索 与恐怖分子有关 |
[30:18] | What kind of connection? | 怎样的线索? |
[30:19] | Paul Raines. | |
[30:21] | My daughter’s husband? | 我女儿的丈夫? |
[30:23] | One of his companies is listed | 他有一家公司 |
[30:24] | as the owner of the building Jack just searched. | 拥有的大楼是Jack刚搜查过的 |
[30:27] | The building the terrorists planned the attack from today? | 恐怖分子策动今天袭击的那栋楼? |
[30:30] | That’s the one. | 就是这栋 |
[30:31] | Has anybody gone to pick him up? | 有人去抓他了吗? |
[30:33] | We have teams on the way to the hotel where he’s staying, | 抓捕小组正在赶去他住的酒店 |
[30:36] | but he was about to leave, and the only way | 但他正要离开 唯一能让他留在那里的 |
[30:38] | to keep him there was under a false pretense. | 是和他虚与委蛇 |
[30:40] | False pretense. What’s that supposed to mean? | 虚与委蛇 什么意思? |
[30:41] | Jack called to tell us that Audrey’s meeting Paul | Jack在电话里说 Audrey正要去Paul的房间 |
[30:44] | in his room. Jack’s on his way over there. | 与他见面 Jack正在赶过去 |
[30:46] | What?! | 什么?! |
[30:47] | She’s going to try and keep him there | 她要在那里拖住他 |
[30:48] | until our backup teams can take over. | 直到增援小组到达 |
[30:50] | Unacceptable. | 不可理喻 |
[30:51] | How could you let this happen?! | 你怎能让这样的事发生?! |
[30:53] | This wasn’t my decision. | 那不是我的决定 |
[30:54] | This was her choice. | 是她的决定 |
[30:55] | Jack did everything he could to stop her. | Jack已经竭尽全力不让她这么做 |
[30:56] | When did you find out about this? | 你什么时候知道这一切? |
[30:58] | About five minutes ago. | 大概5分钟前 |
[31:00] | That’s when you should have told me. | 你该马上告诉我 |
[31:07] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:08] | Find out. | 查清楚 |
[31:11] | Tell me everything you know about Paul Raines. | 把你对Paul Raine所了解的一切 告诉我 |
[31:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:15] | What’s his connection to all this? | 他与这一切有什么关系? |
[31:16] | How should I know? | 我怎么会知道? |
[31:19] | Look, Curtis, I wish I knew | 听着 Curtis 我很希望知道一些 |
[31:22] | something that you could use. | 对你有用的信息 |
[31:24] | Believe me, I’m quite clear | 相信我 我很清楚 |
[31:26] | it’s my only way out of this, | 这是我唯一的出路 |
[31:28] | but I don’t know any more | 但我对Paul Raines的了解 |
[31:29] | about Paul Raines than you do. | 压根不比你多 |
[31:35] | How much longer? | 还要多久? |
[31:37] | About five minutes out. | 大概5分钟 |
[31:41] | Raines’s part in all this is being investigated as we speak. | Raines与这一切的关系正在调查中 |
[31:44] | If your name turns up linked to the kidnapping in any way… | 如果发现你与绑架有任何关系… |
[31:47] | It won’t. | 绝没有 |
[31:48] | I am going to do everything I can | 我想尽我一切所能 |
[31:50] | to find something in Powell’s computer that will help you. | 在Powell的电脑里找到可以帮到你的东西 |
[31:53] | Maybe something about Paul Raines will be on there. | 也许里会有Paul Raines的信息 |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[32:08] | What’s this I hear about you | 我听说你要单独去见Paul |
[32:10] | going to see Paul by yourself? | 怎么回事? |
[32:11] | It’s the only way to keep him here. | 只有这样才能把他拖住 |
[32:13] | If Paul was involved in our kidnapping… | 如果他与绑架案有关… |
[32:15] | Look, Paul would never hurt me. | 听着 Paul永远都不会伤害我 |
[32:17] | There is strong evidence to suggest that he was involved, | 有确凿证据显示他有关联 |
[32:20] | which means he is dangerous. | 说明他是危险人物 |
[32:22] | Look, I don’t believe he is. | 听着 我不相信他是这样 |
[32:24] | You don’t know what he is, Audrey. | 你看不透他 Audrey |
[32:26] | I’ve lived with him for eight years. | 我和他生活了8年 |
[32:28] | I know him. | 我了解他 |
[32:29] | Yeah, I thought I knew him, too. | 是啊 我原来也以为了解他 |
[32:30] | Audrey, I forbid you to do this. | Audrey 我禁止你这么做 |
[32:33] | Dad, I’m sorry. I’m already here. | 爸爸 对不起 我已经在这了 |
[32:49] | Mr. Almeida. | Almeida先生 |
[32:50] | That’s right. | 对 |
[32:51] | Erin Driscoll, | |
[32:53] | Director of CTU. | 反恐局主管 |
[32:54] | How are you? | 你好 |
[32:55] | Uh, this is Mrs. Araz and her son, Behrooz. | 呃 这是Araz女士和她儿子Behrooz |
[32:58] | Mrs. Araz is in need of medical attention right away. | Araz女士急需医疗救治 |
[33:01] | Have her taken care of and prepare them for interrogation. | 好好照顾她 准备审讯 |
[33:03] | We’ve told you everything we know. | 我们什么都说完了 |
[33:05] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[33:08] | You’re going to need these? | 你需要这些吗? |
[33:12] | Miss Driscoll, | Driscoll小姐 |
[33:13] | I’m sure you’re aware of my history here. | 你肯定清楚我在这儿的历史 |
[33:15] | Not an issue. | 没问题 |
[33:16] | Jack Bauer and Secretary Heller both vouch for you. | Jack Bauer和国防部长Heller都为你担保 |
[33:18] | That’s enough for me. | 那就足够了 |
[33:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:23] | Uh, Jack thought it’d be a good idea | 呃 Jack提议让我来审 |
[33:25] | if I headed up the interrogation. | 可能更合适 |
[33:27] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[33:28] | You’ve had the chance to observe them firsthand. | 你是第一个跟他们打交道的 |
[33:31] | If there’s anything you need, let me know. | 需要什么就告诉我 |
[33:44] | That man I was just talking to | 刚才和我说话的人 |
[33:46] | is Tony Almeida. | 是Tony Almeida |
[33:48] | I want you to keep an eye on him. | 我要你看着他一点 |
[33:49] | Let me know if he goes off protocol. | 有违反条例的就报告我 |
[33:51] | I’m particularly interested in… | 我特别想知道… |
[33:53] | …in any communication | …想知道他与Jack Bauer |
[33:55] | between him and Jack Bauer or Secretary Heller. | 或国防部长Heller之间的通讯 |
[33:56] | That’s right. | 对 |
[33:59] | I’m beginning to see how things work around here, | 我开始明白这里是如何运作的了 |
[34:01] | Miss Driscoll. | Driscoll小姐 |
[34:03] | How do things work around here? | 这里的运作如何? |
[34:04] | You can care less about me being | 我被陷害和折磨 |
[34:06] | falsely accused and tortured. | 你漠不关心 |
[34:07] | You’re beginning to feel squeezed out | 你感觉被排挤时 |
[34:09] | and you need allies. | 你就需要盟友 |
[34:10] | That’s why you were so nice to me before. | 那就是为什么你刚才对我那么好 |
[34:13] | We’re facing a crisis today, Sarah, | 我们今天面临着危机 Sarah |
[34:15] | and our first priority is to deal with it successfully. | 我们首先要把危机成功解决 |
[34:18] | Is that a problem for you? | 你觉得这是问题吗? |
[34:20] | Not at all, | 完全没有 |
[34:23] | but after what I went through today, | 但在今天的经历后 |
[34:25] | if you want my help, I need something, too. | 如果你需要帮忙 我也有条件 |
[34:27] | And what’s that? | 什么条件? |
[34:28] | I want my arrest expunged. | 删除我的逮捕记录 |
[34:31] | Not explained by an official letter | 不是官方信件解释 |
[34:32] | in my file-expunged, | 而是档案删除 |
[34:35] | and I want a promotion, two pay grades. | 给我升职 加两级薪水 |
[34:41] | Done. | 同意 |
[35:00] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[35:07] | I’m glad you came. | 你来了我很高兴 |
[35:09] | Can I get you something? | 要喝点什么吗? |
[35:11] | Sure. | 好 |
[35:14] | I had them send up your favorite champagne. | 我点了你最喜爱的香槟 |
[35:19] | To tell you the truth, I, uh… | 老实说 我 呃… |
[35:21] | wasn’t sure you’d really come. | 没想到你真的来 |
[35:23] | Why wouldn’t I? | 我为什么不来呢? |
[35:25] | You were so adamant before about ending things. | 差不多分手时你好强硬 |
[35:28] | Your turnaround was just | 你的转变真是让我 |
[35:29] | a little surprising, that’s all. | 有点吃惊 这就是我的感受 |
[35:36] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[35:38] | I hardly hear from you for about six months | 约六个月来几乎没有你的消息 |
[35:41] | and then you see me with another man | 然后你看见我另一个男人约会 |
[35:42] | and suddenly you’re pouring Don Perignon. | 突然间你又为我倒Don Perignon( 香槟 ) |
[35:44] | It shows what a fool I am for not realizing what I had. | 这说明我好蠢 不知道自己拥有美好的东西 |
[35:50] | It also shows | 也说明 |
[35:51] | that I still have feelings for you, | 我依然对你有感情 |
[35:54] | and you must have some for me, too | 你对我一定也还有些感情 |
[35:56] | otherwise you wouldn’t be here, right? | 不然你不会在这儿 是不? |
[36:02] | I would hate to think | 我很难去设想 |
[36:04] | you are playing some kind of game with me. | 你在跟我玩把戏 |
[36:08] | I don’t play games, Paul. | 我没有 Paul |
[36:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:17] | To new beginnings? | 为我们新的开始? |
[36:20] | New beginnings. | 新的开始 |
[36:47] | Miss Driscoll, it’s Jack on line three. | Dricall小姐 Jack在3线 |
[36:52] | Jack. | |
[36:54] | Are the backup teams at the Westmore yet? | 增援小组到达Westmore酒店了? |
[36:55] | No. They were caught up in traffic. | 还没有 交通堵塞 |
[36:57] | I’m still a couple miles out. | 我距那里还有几英里 |
[36:58] | If your teams get there first, | 如果你的小组先到 |
[36:59] | tell them not to waste time | 叫他们别浪费时间 |
[37:00] | coordinating with hotel security. | 要与酒店保安协调好 |
[37:02] | I want them in that room as soon as possible. | 尽快进入房间 |
[37:04] | Why not put some fiber optics in place first, | 为什么不先放置一些光纤摄像头 |
[37:06] | get a better position on Raines? | 针对Raines占据更好的位置 |
[37:07] | Because, if Paul’s involved, he’s gonna be nervous. | 因为 如果Paul涉案 他会很警惕 |
[37:09] | I don’t want anything to possibly tip him off | 我不愿有什么惊动他 |
[37:11] | Before we’re ready to enter that room, | 我们没准备好攻入房间前 |
[37:12] | I don’t want Audrey in any more danger | 我不希望Audrey再有什么风险 |
[37:14] | than she already is. | 她已处在危险中了 |
[37:15] | Okay, I’ll pass that along to Tactical. | 好 我转告战术小组 |
[37:16] | Has Curtis had a chance to question | 关于Paul |
[37:18] | Maryanne about Paul yet? | Curtis审问过Maryanne了吗? |
[37:19] | She says she doesn’t know anything about him, | 她说对他一无所知 |
[37:21] | but they’re about to get into the computer files. | 但他们准备获取电脑里的文件 |
[37:23] | That might help us find the override. | 对我们找到控制器可能有帮助 |
[37:24] | Okay, thanks, Erin. | 好 谢谢 Erin |
[37:27] | It’s right down this hall and to the left. | 到大厅尽头左转 |
[37:33] | Stay alert. | 保持警惕 |
[37:35] | This place may not be as empty as it seems. | 这地方不应看起来这么空荡 |
[37:36] | What, you think | 什么 你认为 |
[37:37] | this is some kind of trap? | 有什么埋伏? |
[37:39] | Yes, I do. | 对 |
[37:40] | Like you said, Curtis. | 如你所说 Curtis |
[37:41] | This is my only chance to stay alive. | 这是我活命的唯一机会 |
[37:43] | I’m not going to blow it, so relax. | 我不会搞砸的 请放松 |
[37:45] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[38:07] | All clear, Curtis. | 没人 Curtis |
[38:35] | This will only take one minute. | 只要一分钟 |
[38:45] | Here it is. | 好了 |
[38:46] | All I have to do is reformat | 我只需重设格式 |
[38:48] | and then we can download the data and get out of here. | 然后就可以下载数据 离开这里 |
[38:55] | Paul. | |
[38:56] | What? | 什么? |
[38:58] | The file has a second password encryption. | 文件有双重加密 |
[39:00] | Do you know it? | 你知道吗? |
[39:02] | I think so… but it’s strange. | 我应该有… 但这好奇怪 |
[39:14] | Take your hand away from the gun. | 把你的手从枪上拿开 |
[39:17] | Take it away. | 拿开 |
[39:21] | The files are still secure. | 文件还是安全的 |
[39:25] | I… I didn’t give them anything. I… | 我… 没给他们什么东西 我… |
[39:31] | Now put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[39:40] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[39:56] | Your name is Curtis Manning. | 你是Curtis Manning |
[39:59] | You work for CTU. | 在反恐局工作 |
[40:00] | You’re going to tell me | 你要告诉我 |
[40:01] | how far along you are in your investigation. | 你们的调查到什么地步了 |
[40:03] | What investigation? | 什么调查? |
[40:05] | Of the override. | 关于控制装置 |
[40:06] | Have they discovered where it is yet? | 查到它在哪里没有? |
[40:08] | You’re an American | 你是美国人 |
[40:10] | and you’re working with the terrorists. | 却与恐怖分子为伍 |
[40:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[40:14] | I’m going to ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[40:18] | What does CTU know about the override? | 关于控制器 反恐局知道什么? |
[40:24] | Fine. | 好 |
[40:50] | Or… | 或者… |
[40:52] | I could move to Washington. | 我可以搬到华盛顿去 |
[40:56] | I could turn West Coast operations | 把西海岸的生意 |
[40:58] | over to Ben Simon. | 转给Ben Simon |
[41:03] | Audrey. | |
[41:04] | Yes, I… I heard you. | 啊 我… 我听到了 |
[41:07] | Turn West Coast operations over to Ben Simon. | 把西海岸的生意转给Ben Simon |
[41:09] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[41:10] | I don’t know. I… I guess you’d have to decide | 我不知道 我… 我想你得决定 |
[41:12] | whether or not you thought he was capable of running… | 是否考虑他经营生意的能力… |
[41:15] | Not what do you think of Ben Simon. | 不是觉得Ben Simon怎么样 |
[41:16] | Wh..What do you think of me moving back east? | 而是你觉得我搬回东部怎样? |
[41:18] | Oh, um… | 噢 呃… |
[41:21] | Well, I… I, I don’t know. | 我… 我不知道 |
[41:29] | I feel like I’m doing all the work here. | 我觉得我象在唱独角戏 |
[41:31] | You said you wanted to talk. | 你说你想谈谈 |
[41:32] | You’re not talking. | 但你却不说话 |
[41:35] | These things take time, Paul. | 这些事需要时间的 Paul |
[41:38] | Well, maybe… | 噢 也许… |
[41:41] | talking isn’t what we should be doing. | 我们该做的不是谈话 |
[41:48] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你干嘛这么看着我? |
[41:51] | You’re my wife, | 你是我妻子 |
[41:52] | for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[41:54] | You can’t believe that I came over here to sleep with you. | 你不会认为我过来就为了和你上床吧 |
[41:58] | Okay, you didn’t come over here to sleep with me. | 好吧 你来不是为了和我上床 |
[41:59] | You didn’t come over to talk with me. Why did you come? | 你来不是为了和我谈话 那为什么来? |
[42:01] | I just… I thought that | 我只是… 我以为 |
[42:03] | maybe we could spend a little time together. | 我们或许可以一起相聚一小会 |
[42:05] | It would be nice. | 那会很好 |
[42:06] | On… on a day like this? | 在今天这样的日子? |
[42:09] | All hell’s breaking loose. | 整个世界全都乱套了 |
[42:10] | You thought it would be nice | 你觉得我们小聚一小会 |
[42:11] | for us to spend some time together? | 就会很好? |
[42:13] | Well, I guess I really wasn’t thinking when you called, was I? | 好了 我觉得你打电话时我脑子肯定发晕了 |
[42:16] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[42:17] | What’s really going on? | 到底什么回事? |
[42:18] | Are you spying on me? | 你在监视我? |
[42:19] | Are you doing something worth spying on? | 你做了什么事值得监视? |
[42:21] | What is that supposed to mean?! | 这话什么意思?! |
[42:23] | I just… | 我只是… |
[42:24] | Maybe I should go. | 也许我该走了 |
[42:26] | I think you should stay! | 我觉得你该留下! |
[42:27] | – Please, just let me go. – No! | – 求你 让我走 – 不行! |
[42:28] | No! | 不! |
[42:29] | Let go of my cell phone. | 放开我的手机 |
[42:30] | Take your hands off of her! | 你的手离开她! |
[42:32] | You set me up! | 你给我设圈套! |
[42:35] | Audrey, get behind me. | Audrey 到我后面来 |
[42:36] | Put your hands on your head now! | 把手放在头上! |
[42:38] | Now! | 快点! |
[42:42] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[42:44] | I want answers. | 真相 |
[42:47] | Well, I’m not talking to you. | 喂 我没跟你说话 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |