时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | There are five nuclear power plants ready to melt down. | 他们还要熔毁五座核电站 |
[00:14] | All I care about right now is making sure that that doesn’t happen. | 我现在关心的事就是阻止他们 |
[00:18] | Your name is on a lease in a building that was | 你的名字出现在一栋楼的租约上 |
[00:19] | used by the terrorists to plan today’s attack. | 恐怖分子就在那策划的今天的袭击 |
[00:21] | That makes you a prime suspect. | 那让你成为主要嫌犯 |
[00:24] | I don’t know anything about some building in Chatsworth. | 我对那栋楼一无所知 |
[00:26] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[00:32] | Jack… please don’t. | Jack… 求你了 别这样 |
[00:34] | I… I… I don’t know the specific building you’re talking about. | 我… 我… 不知道你所说的楼 |
[00:38] | I can find out. | 但我能找找 |
[00:39] | How?! | 怎么找?! |
[00:39] | My corporate records are stored on my laptop. | 我的合作档案都存在笔记本电脑里 |
[00:42] | Yeah, here it is. | 嗯 在这 |
[00:43] | Harris Barnes. | |
[00:45] | Interpol back traced a name and provided a list | 国际刑警组织调查了这个名字 |
[00:47] | of foreign nationals who’ve used it in the past. | 并提供了过去使用它的外籍人的名单 |
[00:49] | Who used it most recently? | 最近租用它的人是谁? |
[00:51] | A man named Habib Marwan. | 一个叫Habib Marwan的人 |
[00:53] | Okay, we need to find him. | 好 我们要找到他 |
[00:54] | I think we already have. | 我想我们已经找到了 |
[01:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[01:03] | I overheard a phone conversation between Marwan and one of his men. | 嗯 我偷听到Marwan和他手下的一通电话 |
[01:05] | We have less than 15 minutes. | 我们只有不到15分钟了 |
[01:06] | Have your men secure the floor. | 让你的人把守这层楼 |
[01:07] | Curtis and I are going after the override. | Curtis和我去追控制器 |
[01:15] | Stay down! | 让开! |
[01:19] | Marwan is impersonating a CTU officer. | Marwan假扮成反恐局探员了 |
[01:21] | I repeat, the suspect is impersonating a CTU officer. | 重复 嫌犯假扮反恐局探员了 |
[01:29] | Edgar, line one. | Edgar 一号线 |
[01:31] | It’s Curtis. | 是Curtis |
[01:31] | He has the override. | 他拿到控制器了 |
[01:32] | Is the override logged in? | 控制器开启了吗? |
[01:33] | Yes. | 是 |
[01:34] | Good. | 好 |
[01:35] | Send it to channel 11. Hurry up. | 转到11频道 快点 |
[01:42] | It’s starting to respond. | 开始反应了 |
[01:45] | It’s working, Edgar. | 有用了 Edgar |
[01:46] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了! 太好了! |
[01:47] | The temperature is dropping on all remaining power plants. | 剩下的核电站的温度都降下来了 |
[01:51] | Ms. Driscoll? | Driscoll夫人? |
[01:52] | It’s about your daughter Maya. | 是有关你女儿Maya的 |
[01:53] | You’d better get down to the clinic right away. | 你最好立刻来诊所 |
[01:57] | Maya? | |
[02:01] | Oh! | 噢! |
[02:03] | Oh… oh… baby… oh… oh… | 噢… 噢… 孩子… 噢… 噢… 以下事件发生于下午6点至7点之间 |
[02:24] | Curtis, I’ve got some new intel. | Curtis 我得到些新情报 |
[02:26] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[02:26] | We found out that the man you’re looking for, | 我们发现你找的那个人 |
[02:28] | Habib Marwan, works for McLennen-Forster. | Habib Marwan 为McLennen-Forster公司工作 |
[02:31] | Look, they’re the ones that made the override. | 可是 那家公司制造了控制器 |
[02:33] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[02:34] | He’s working under the alias, Harris Barnes. | 他用个假名Harris Barnes在那工作 |
[02:36] | They had no reason to suspect him because his clearance has checked out. | 这个身份不会引人怀疑 |
[02:39] | He must have positioned himself inside the company so we can use their technology. | 他藏身其中 让我们使用公司的技术 |
[02:43] | Call McLennen-Forster. | 打电话给McLennen-Forster公司 |
[02:44] | Tell them to freeze Marwan’s personal files. | 让他们冻结Marwan的私人文件 |
[02:46] | I did. | 我打了 |
[02:47] | You want me to send the com team over? | 用我派个小队过去吗? |
[02:49] | No. | 不用 |
[02:50] | We’re closer. | 我们离得更近 |
[02:51] | Jack and I will go. | 我和Jack会去的 |
[02:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:53] | Okay, we know Marwan was in the building within the last 15 minutes. | 好 我们知道Marwan在15分钟前在这栋大楼里 |
[02:56] | I want two tight perimeters set up here… roadblocks in every direction. | 在这设两条严密的封锁线… 把严每个出口 |
[02:59] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[02:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:00] | Jack, I just got off with CTU. | Jack 我刚跟反恐局通过话 |
[03:02] | Turns out this guy Marwan was working for | 发现Marwan 用假名Harris Barnes |
[03:04] | McLennen-Forster under the alias Harris Barnes. | 为McLennen-Forster公司工作 |
[03:06] | I told CTU we’d check it out. | 我告诉局里说 我们去查一下 |
[03:07] | Okay, I’ll check it out. | 好 我去查一下 |
[03:08] | I want you to take paul and Audrey back to CTU. | 我要你送Paul和Audrey回反恐局 |
[03:10] | I’ll be reachable on my cell. | 电话联系 |
[03:11] | Cassell stays in charge here. | Cassell留下负责 |
[03:12] | This guy’s still in the area. Our teams will pick him up. | 那家伙还在这 我们一定能找到他 |
[03:15] | Curtis is gonna take you both back to CTU. | Curtis要送你们回反恐局 |
[03:17] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[03:18] | I have to go to McLennen-Forster. | 我要去趟McLennen-Forster公司 |
[03:21] | Why that? | 为什么? |
[03:22] | Turns out the man we’re looking for works there. | 我们找的那个人在那工作 |
[03:25] | Need to get into their computer system? | 要进入他们的计算机系统吗? |
[03:27] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[03:28] | Okay, I’ll go with you. | 好 我跟你一起去 |
[03:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:31] | My company sold them their IT system. | 他们的电脑系统从我的公司买的 |
[03:32] | I used to be a systems analyst. | 我以前是个系统分析员 |
[03:34] | I designed their databases, encoded with military security. | 我设计了他们的数据库 采用的军用防御编码 |
[03:36] | Mclennen-Forster has personnel on board. | Mclennen-Forster公司也有技术员 |
[03:38] | They’re going to help us get into his files. | 他们会帮我们找到他的文件的 |
[03:39] | Yeah, well, I can get you in backdoors those people don’t even know about. | 但我能帮你进秘密系统 别人都不知道的 |
[03:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:50] | You go with me. | 你跟我一起去 |
[03:51] | Audrey, I want you to stay with Curtis. | Audrey 我要你跟Curtis待在一起 |
[03:55] | I’ll be on my cell. | 电话联系 |
[03:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:16] | Stop. | 等等 |
[04:59] | Goodbye, baby girl. | 再见 我的孩子 |
[05:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:09] | I’ll let everyone here know. | 我会让大家知道的 |
[05:11] | Yeah, thanks. | 恩 谢谢 |
[05:14] | Let everyone know what? | 让大家知道什么? |
[05:17] | Driscoll’s daughter committed suicide in our clinic. | Driscoll的女儿在我们的诊所里自杀了 |
[05:19] | Committed suicide? How did she do that? | 自杀? 她怎么做的? |
[05:22] | She slit her wrist. | 割腕 |
[05:23] | Doesn’t make any sense. She was being watched. | 说不通啊 有人看护她啊 |
[05:25] | I don’t know, Edgar. | 我不知道 Edgar |
[05:26] | I wasn’t there! | 我又不在那! |
[05:28] | I was just thinking out loud. You don’t have to be so hostile.(TBD) | 我只是问问 你没必要这么激动 |
[05:46] | Excuse me, Mr. Secretary. | 打扰下 部长先生 |
[05:50] | Where’s Driscoll? | Driscoll在哪? |
[05:50] | The president is about to come on. | 总统就要到了 |
[05:53] | Something terrible just happened, sir. | 刚发生了件可怕的事情 先生 |
[05:57] | What’s that? | 怎么了? |
[05:58] | Ms. Driscoll’s daughter Maya committed suicide in our clinic about 15 minutes ago. | Driscoll夫人的女儿Maya大约15分钟前在我们的诊所自杀了 |
[06:07] | Erin… Sarah just told me. | Erin… Sarah刚告诉我 |
[06:10] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:14] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[06:17] | Go back to the floor, Sarah. | 回大厅工作吧 Sarah |
[06:19] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[06:20] | Erin, you do not need to be here. | Erin 你可以不用继续工作 |
[06:23] | Where should I be, sir? | 那我该去哪 长官? |
[06:25] | We’re still in crisis mode. | 我们还处在紧急情况下 |
[06:27] | Habib Marwan is still out there and we have no idea | Habib Marwan仍然去向不明 |
[06:29] | how many other cells he might be trying to activate. | 他又要去指派多少恐怖小组 |
[06:32] | For god’s sake, Erin… | 看在上帝的份上 Erin… |
[06:34] | our systems are in a transition state that require my constant attention. | 现在是非常时期 需要我全身心投入 |
[06:41] | I’m not in denial about my daughter’s death, nor am I in shock. | 我能面对女儿的死 也能经受打击 |
[06:45] | I can perform my duties until you find a suitable replacement for me. | 我会履行我的职责 直到你找到合适的人选代替我 |
[06:49] | Secretary Heller, Ms. Driscoll, the president’s coming on now. | Heller部长 Driscoll夫人 总统到了 |
[06:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:57] | Jim, Erin… | |
[07:00] | First I want to express my deep gratitude for what you’ve accomplished so far today. | 首先我要特别感谢你们今天所做的一切 |
[07:05] | Wrestling back control of the override has saved thousands of American lives. | 重新掌控控制器 拯救了成千上万的美国人 |
[07:10] | The latest NRC report is that | 核管制委员会的最新报告是 |
[07:13] | the San Gabriel island meltdown is now under control. | San Gabriel岛的核熔毁已经得到控制 |
[07:16] | That’s great news, Mr. President. | 是个好消息 总统先生 |
[07:18] | But has your staff informed you that we still have a few problems to deal with? | 您的工作人员告知您没 我们还有些问题要解决? |
[07:22] | Yes, and that’s why I’m calling. | 嗯 所以我打电话来 |
[07:24] | I understand the man responsible for today’s attack is still at large. | 我知道恐怖袭击的幕后人仍在逃 |
[07:28] | Yes, sir, he is. | 是的 先生 他仍在逃 |
[07:29] | His name is Habib Marwan. | 他叫Habib Marwan |
[07:31] | He’s been a long-term employee of a major defense contractor. | 曾是一个国防部合作公司的长期雇员 |
[07:35] | Yes, I heard, McLennen-Forster. | 嗯 我听说了 McLennen-Forster公司 |
[07:38] | This Habib Marwan… | 这个Habib Marwan… |
[07:40] | do you believe that the melting down of the reactors was | 你认为熔毁反应堆是他的最终目的 |
[07:42] | his endgame or do you think he’s planning something else? | 还是说他还在谋划别的? |
[07:45] | As long as he’s still out there, we have to assume it’s not over. | 只要他还没被捕 我们只能假定一切尚未结束 |
[07:48] | Erin, exactly where are we on apprehending this man? | Erin 搜捕工作进展如何? |
[07:52] | All our resources are being deployed to that end right now, Mr. President. | 我们正在全力搜捕 总统先生 |
[07:56] | I’ll have more information in a few minutes once I’ve been briefed by my staff. | 搜捕人员一有新进展 我马上通知您 |
[07:59] | But we know Marwan’s in los angeles, and we will find him. | 可以确定Marwan就在洛杉矶 我们会抓到他的 |
[08:34] | Using the alias of Harris Barnes, Marwan worked at | 利用Harris Barnes这个假名 Marwan以高级工程师身份 |
[08:36] | McLennen-Forster for the last two years as a senior engineer. | 过去两年一直为McLennen-Forster公司工作 |
[08:39] | His most recent project there was designing the development of the override. | 他的最新项目就是改进控制器 |
[08:43] | Before that? | 之前呢? |
[08:44] | Well, here’s the timeline we’ve pieced together. | 嗯 这是我们找到的一些情报 |
[08:46] | He went to graduate school in england, then worked | 他在英格兰读的硕士 |
[08:48] | for several years for a company outside of london. | 之后在伦敦的一家公司任职多年 |
[08:51] | But it’s not clear whether he was radicalized there before that. | 不清楚是否在那之前 他成了激进分子 |
[08:54] | But the one thing we do know is that from the day he arrived in the U.S., | 但有一点可以确定 从他踏入美国的那一天起 |
[08:57] | everything he did was about today. | 他做的一切都是为了今天 |
[09:01] | What were his other duties at McLennen-Forster? | 他在McLennen-Forster公司还负责别的吗? |
[09:03] | We don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[09:04] | We’re taking a first pass at his records now. | 我们正在分析他的档案 |
[09:06] | I’m looking into the possibility that he may have used | 我认为他很可能是利用 |
[09:09] | McLennen-Forster as a base to recruit his sleeper cells. | McLennen-Forster公司作为基地 为他的秘密小组招兵买马 |
[09:11] | And that brings up another issue. | 这引出了另外一个问题 |
[09:13] | At present time, we have over 80% of field personnel looking for Marwan. | 目前 我们有超过80%的地面部队在搜捕Marwan |
[09:16] | I’m just wondering if we shouldn’t divert part of that | 我在考虑我们是否该抽调一部分人 |
[09:18] | manpower trying to root out some of these other cells. | 去调查一下其他恐怖小组 |
[09:26] | Erin? | |
[09:28] | I’m sorry, Tony. What was the question? | 抱歉 Tony 你问的什么? |
[09:29] | Do you think we should reduce the field load on Marwan? | 你认为该减少搜捕Marwan的人吗? |
[09:38] | How about we take some of our people off Marwan | 我们减少一下搜捕Marwan的人手 |
[09:40] | but still keep a floor of 60% looking for him? | 仍保留60%的人找他 怎么样? |
[09:44] | Would that work? | 可以吗? |
[09:46] | Yes… that would work. | 嗯… 可以 |
[09:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:59] | Edgar, I want you to relocate personnel. | Edgar 我要你重新部署部队 |
[10:01] | Based on what? | 怎么部署? |
[10:02] | Keep the people who’ve come in the last six hours working on Marwan. | 过去六小时一直在搜捕他的人 继续搜捕 |
[10:05] | I want the most alert people focused on him. | 我需要警惕性高的人盯着他 |
[10:08] | Are we going to ignore what just happened here? | 我们就当刚才什么都没发生的吗? |
[10:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[10:10] | She’s talking about Erin Driscoll. | 她指Erin Driscoll |
[10:12] | She can’t focus. | 她心不在焉 |
[10:13] | She shouldn’t be running this place. | 她不该继续领导这了 |
[10:14] | Her daughter died a few minutes ago. | 她女儿几分钟前刚离世 |
[10:16] | Give her a little more time. | 多给她点时间吧 |
[10:17] | More time? | 多点时间? |
[10:19] | Edgar, since when do we have the luxury of time? | Edgar 什么时候起我们时间充裕过? |
[10:21] | She’s not stupid, Sally. | 她不傻 Sally |
[10:22] | She knows what’s at stake here. | 她知道当前形势危急 |
[10:23] | You’re right, Sarah. | 你是对的 Sarah |
[10:23] | We don’t have the luxury of time. | 我们没有充裕的时间 |
[10:25] | We have work to do. Now, work does not include deciding Erin driscoll’s fate. | 我们有工作要做 但不包括讨论Erin driscoll的去留 |
[10:28] | I think we have to tell Secretary Heller. | 我认为我们该告诉Heller部长 |
[10:29] | No, we don’t. Not yet. | 不 不用 现在还不用 |
[10:32] | Now let’s get back on it. | 好了 回去工作吧 |
[10:52] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[10:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[10:54] | Curtis and I just arrived at CTU. | 我和Curtis刚到反恐局 |
[10:56] | Listen, I want you to get the security detail | 听着 我要你保证安全的前提下 |
[10:58] | and go back to the hotel and just get some rest. | 回旅馆去 好好休息下 |
[11:00] | Jack, I can’t leave. | Jack 我不能走 |
[11:00] | Not now. | 现在不能 |
[11:01] | My father still needs my help. | 我父亲需要我的帮助 |
[11:02] | Are you at McLennen-Forster yet? | 你到McLennen-Forster公司了吗? |
[11:04] | Almost. | 快了 |
[11:05] | Jack, can you make me a promise? | Jack 你能答应我件事? |
[11:08] | What? | 什么? |
[11:10] | Take care of Paul. | 照顾好Paul |
[11:13] | He’s not like you. | 他跟你不一样 |
[11:17] | Please, Jack, promise me that you will look after him. | 拜托 Jack 答应我你会照顾好他 |
[11:23] | Yeah, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[11:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:27] | Yeah, okay, I’ll talk to you later. | 嗯 好 再联系 |
[11:28] | All right, bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[11:38] | Look, uh… | 听着 嗯… |
[11:43] | I don’t resent you. | 我不恨你 |
[11:51] | Well, uh… | 哦 嗯… |
[11:53] | you didn’t steal my wife… we were separated and it’s fair… | 你没有偷我太太… 我们分居了 你们顺理成章… |
[11:59] | but I’m not gonna let you take her from me. | 但我不会让你从我身边抢走她的 |
[12:03] | I don’t think that’s really up to you. | 我不认为这是你能决定的 |
[12:06] | Or me. | 我也不能 |
[12:07] | No, maybe it isn’t. | 是 或许吧 |
[12:10] | But… she… still has feelings for me. | 但… 她… 对我还有感情 |
[12:13] | I can hear it in her voice. | 我能从她声音里听出来 |
[12:14] | And I’m gonna fight to keep those feelings alive. | 我会为此坚持到最后的 |
[12:17] | Well, you’re gonna have to do what you gotta do. | 嗯 随便你 |
[12:33] | None of field agents at the Rocklyn building | 地勤人员没有在Rocklyn大楼 |
[12:35] | have been able to pick up a threat on Marwan. | 发现Marwan的踪迹 |
[12:38] | It’s starting to look like he might’ve escaped. | 看起来他可能跑掉了 |
[12:40] | So I think we have to assume that the first thing he’s | 我们该假定他马上就会去 |
[12:42] | going to try to do is activate some of these sleeper cells. | 联系那些秘密恐怖小组的人 |
[12:44] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[12:46] | He’ll most likely launch a strike right | 他会再次实施袭击的 |
[12:48] | away, create fear that we’re still vulnerable. | 制造难以控制的恐慌 |
[12:52] | You’ll have to excuse me, I’m not feeling very well. | 我得失陪一下 我不太舒服 |
[12:57] | Erin. | |
[13:00] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[13:01] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[13:06] | Get me medical up here right away. | 马上叫医生过来 |
[13:07] | Erin Driscoll needs assistance. | Erin Driscoll需要医生 |
[13:09] | No, I’m fine. I don’t need anybody. | 不 我很好 我不需要任何人 |
[13:15] | I just… got a little light-headed for a second there. | 我只是… 刚才有点头晕 |
[13:21] | No, I don’t need you here. | 不 我不需要医生了 |
[13:22] | It’s all right. I was dizzy, but I… I feel better. | 没事的 我有点头晕 但我… 现在好多了 |
[13:25] | Well, take a break, get something to eat. | 嗯 那休息一下 吃点东西 |
[13:27] | Take Ms. Driscoll down, and get her some food. | 带Driscoll夫人去休息 给她点吃的 |
[13:30] | I can handle the situation here while you rest. | 你休息吧 我可以应对 |
[13:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:33] | All right. | 好 |
[13:35] | That’s probably a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[13:47] | She’s going to need to be relieved of duty. | 她暂时不能工作了 |
[13:53] | Contact division, alert them to the situation, and tell them to send someone. | 联系总部 告诉他们情况 让他们再派人过来 |
[13:59] | I ran this office for two years. | 我在这里负责了两年 |
[14:02] | I could take over for Erin on a provisional basis. | 我可以暂时接管Erin的工作 |
[14:06] | Forget for the moment that you technically don’t even work here. | 别忘了 技术上你还不算这里的职员 |
[14:10] | You’ve been away quite a while. | 你离开了一段时间 |
[14:12] | You’re not fluent with the new systems. | 新系统你还不够熟悉 |
[14:14] | With all due respect, sir, you don’t need a programmer. | 没有冒犯的意思 先生 你不需要程序员 |
[14:19] | What you need a decision maker who knows how to stack up protocols. | 你需要一个决策者 知道如何灵活运用规定 |
[14:22] | And you can do that? | 你可以胜任? |
[14:24] | Yes, sir, I can. | 是的 先生 我可以 |
[14:28] | Fine. | 好 |
[14:28] | Effective immediately, you’re the interim | 我任命你为洛杉矶反恐局的临时主管 |
[14:31] | director of CTU Los Angeles under my authority. | 即刻生效 |
[14:36] | I still want to contact district, have | 我还要联系总部 |
[14:39] | them send someone on a more permanent basis. | 让他们派个固定主管来 |
[14:43] | I understand, sir. | 我明白 先生 |
[14:53] | Sarah, do you have the abstract on McLennen-Forster yet? | Sarah 你有McLennen-Forster公司的资料吗? |
[14:56] | One second. | 等下 |
[14:56] | I’m finishing it now. | 好了 |
[15:00] | All right. | 好 |
[15:01] | McLennen-forster was a principal contractor in the design of the override. | McLennen-Forster公司是设计控制器的主要承包合作公司 |
[15:06] | and Marwan… under the alias of Harris Barnes… | Marwan… 用Harris Barnes的身份… |
[15:10] | had full security access on that project. | 拥有此项目最高安全级别 |
[15:14] | And you ran FBI checks on the others that were involved in the project? | 你在FBI档案里 查看那项目涉及的其他人了吗? |
[15:17] | Yes, they came up clean. | 恩 他们都没问题 |
[15:20] | So we’re dealing with a terrorist who had inside access to a defense contractor. | 看来这个恐怖分子打入了国防部合作单位 |
[15:24] | Actually, more than that, Curtis. | 实际上 没那么简单 Curtis |
[15:26] | McLennen-Forster, in addition to being a weapons | McLennen-Forster公司 除了制造武器 |
[15:29] | manufacturer, trains their clients to use those weapons. | 还培训他们的客户使用武器 |
[15:32] | International clients? | 国际客户? |
[15:34] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:35] | Several countries in the Balkan, Asia and the middle east. | 巴尔干半岛 亚洲 中东的一些国家 |
[15:38] | This is a messy situation. | 这情况就复杂了 |
[15:41] | When Jack gets to McLennen-Forster, he’s going to have to get into | 等Jack到了McLennen-Forster公司 他得进入公司内部档案 |
[15:43] | those company records and find out exactly who Marwan dealt with. | 来查查Marwan到底跟哪些人打过交道 |
[15:46] | It’s not going to be that easy. | 没那么容易的 |
[15:49] | This reflects on the company. | 这牵扯到公司 |
[15:50] | They’ll be reluctant to give up incriminating information… | 公司不会轻易交出违法活动的信息 |
[15:52] | even if Marwan were the only guilty party. | 即使Marwan是唯一有犯罪事实的人 |
[16:03] | Mr. McLennen, we need to talk seriously before CTU gets here. | McLennen先生 我们得在反恐局到之前好好谈谈 |
[16:06] | What’s the problem? | 出什么事了? |
[16:08] | It was more than a coincidence that one of our products, the | 我们生产的控制器被盗 并被用于今天的袭击中 |
[16:11] | override, was stolen and used in today’s terrorist attack. | 那不仅仅是个巧合 |
[16:16] | What do you mean, more than a coincidence? | 什么叫 不仅仅是个巧合? |
[16:19] | The entire operation | 整个事件 |
[16:21] | everything from Secretary Heller’s kidnapping to the meltdown | 从Heller部长被绑架到San Gabriel岛核泄漏 |
[16:24] | of San Gabriel island, was organized by one of our own employees. | 全部由我们的一个员工策划的 |
[16:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[16:33] | One of our engineers | 我们的一个工程师 |
[16:35] | a man who we now know is a terrorist named Habib Marwan | 现在得知他是个恐怖分子 叫Habib Marwan |
[16:39] | was running his own covert organization from within our company. | 在我们公司内部经营他的秘密组织 |
[16:43] | When did you find this out? | 你什么时候发现的? |
[16:44] | A couple minutes ago. | 几分钟前 |
[16:45] | They called and said that one of our employees, | 反恐局打电话来说我们的一个员工 |
[16:48] | Harris Barnes, was actually Habib Marwan. | Harris Barnes 实际上叫Habib Marwan |
[16:55] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这件事? |
[16:56] | Just the two of us… and Conlin. | 只有我们俩个… 还有Conlin |
[17:00] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[17:02] | I’m David Conlin. | 我是David Conlin |
[17:03] | Vp of internal security. | 内部安全主管 |
[17:04] | Jack Bauer, with CTU. | Jack Bauer 反恐局的 |
[17:06] | This is Paul Raines. | 这是Paul Raines |
[17:07] | Jack. | |
[17:08] | Paul. | |
[17:09] | How can I help you? | 我能帮上什么忙? |
[17:10] | I need to speak with your CEO, Gene McLennen. | 我需要跟你们的总裁 Gene McLennen先生谈谈 |
[17:12] | Gene’s in a meeting with a couple of directors right now. | Gene先生现在正和经理们在开会 |
[17:14] | He asked me to assist you. | 他让我来协助你们 |
[17:15] | I’ve access to everything in the building. | 我能知道公司的方方面面 |
[17:17] | I’m sorry, but maybe my office didn’t make itself clear. | 抱歉 可能我的同事没有讲清楚 |
[17:20] | This is a matter of national security. | 这是个国家安全问题 |
[17:21] | I need to speak with Mr. McLennen now. | 我需要现在就跟McLennen先生谈谈 |
[17:25] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[17:26] | Let me see what I can do. | 我尽量帮你 |
[17:36] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[17:37] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[17:42] | John, I’m not going to keep this a secret. | John 我不能对此保密 |
[17:45] | We have to let the government know, right away. | 我们得通知政府 马上 |
[17:47] | Sir, if you do this… | 先生 如果你这样做… |
[17:49] | it will, with 100% certainty, be the end of this company. | 那这家公司 百分之百就完了 |
[17:54] | Now you built McLennen-Forster from scratch. | 你白手起家 建立了McLennen-Forster公司 |
[17:56] | Everything you have is tied up in it. | 公司是你的心血 |
[17:58] | If this comes out, your name will be synonymous | 如果这件事曝光了 你的名字就等同于 |
[18:00] | with what happened today… terrorism, treason. | 今天发生的一切 恐怖主义 叛国 |
[18:03] | Well, what do you want me to do, John, lie to the government? | 嗯 那你想我怎么做 John 欺骗政府? |
[18:06] | Look, if I knew 24 hours ago what I know now, I | 听着 如果我24小时前知道我现在知道的一切 |
[18:08] | would’ve done whatever it took to stop today’s attack. | 我会尽我所能来阻止今天的袭击 |
[18:11] | But there’s nothing we can do now | 但是现在我们无能为力 |
[18:13] | except protect ourselves and keep this company from going | 只能保护自己 让公司继续运营下去 |
[18:16] | under, which it will do if CTU finds out the truth about Marwan. | 不让反恐局发现关于Marwan的真相 |
[18:20] | John, CTU will subpoena the file. | John 反恐局会征用那些文件 |
[18:23] | They will find out the truth. | 他们会发现真相的 |
[18:24] | They won’t, Gene. | 不会的 Gene |
[18:25] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[18:27] | Conlin and I can deal with this, if you let us. | 如果你允许的话 让我和Conlin来处理 |
[18:36] | I don’t like the sound of this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[18:39] | Mr. McLennen, we implicitly violated national security procedure. | McLennen先生 我们的秘密行为触犯了国家安全法 |
[18:43] | This could mean prison time. | 这意味着坐牢 |
[18:45] | We’ve got to protect ourselves. | 我们必须保护自己 |
[18:50] | Did you get the latest casualty figures in san gabriel island? | 你拿到San Gabriel岛的最新伤亡数据了吗? |
[18:53] | No, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[18:56] | Which version of the datalink security system are you currently running? | 你们现在使用哪个版本的数据链安全系统? |
[18:59] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[19:01] | One of my companies produces… for datalink. | 我公司的产品… 针对数据链路的 |
[19:04] | We installed your system. | 我们安装了你的系统 |
[19:05] | You at 3.4 or 3.5? | 你用的是版本3.4还是3.5? |
[19:08] | Uh, 3.5 | 嗯 3.5 |
[19:09] | Will that work for you? | 好用吗? |
[19:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:17] | Dave, come on in. | Dave 请进 |
[19:19] | John Reese, Chief Technology Officer. | John Reese 我们的首席技术官 |
[19:22] | That’s right. You helped us identify the override earlier. Jack Bauer. | 恩 你早先帮我们鉴定了控制器 我是Jack Bauer |
[19:24] | It’s good to meet you in person. | 很高兴见到您 |
[19:26] | And I’m Gene McLennen. | 我是Gene McLennen |
[19:27] | I’m, uh, sorry I was delayed. | 非常 哦 抱歉 我有事耽搁了 |
[19:29] | Thank you for your time, sir. | 感谢您能抽出时间 先生 |
[19:32] | So how can I help CTU? | 我能帮反恐局做什么? |
[19:33] | One of your employees, a Harris Barnes, is actually Habib Marwan, | 您的一个员工 Harris Barnes 实际上叫Habib Marwan |
[19:37] | one of the terrorists responsible for today’s | 是制造今天袭击的恐怖分子之一 |
[19:39] | attack and the theft of the override device. | 他偷走了控制器装置 |
[19:41] | We need you to take your IT systems | 请您将你们的电脑系统与网络断开 |
[19:42] | off-line so Paul can look into his directory. | 这样Paul就可以查看他的文件目录 |
[19:48] | We can do that. | 可以 |
[19:50] | Can’t we, John? | 是吧 John? |
[19:51] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[19:53] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[19:56] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[19:57] | Certainly. | 客气 |
[20:46] | Maybe you should go home. | 或许你该回家了 |
[20:50] | I’m afraid to. | 恐怕是 |
[20:57] | When my wife, Susan, died, | 我太太 Susan 去世时 |
[20:59] | I didn’t deal with it at all. | 我什么也没管 |
[21:03] | Actually, I went to work the next day. | 实际上 我第二天就去工作了 |
[21:06] | I remember thinking to myself, “that’s life. “ | 我对自己说 “这就是生活” |
[21:10] | Quit feeling sorry for yourself. | 为自己难过 |
[21:13] | Get over it and get on with it. | 想通了 继续生活 |
[21:17] | A few weeks later, I answered a call from an old | 几周后 我接到Susan的一个老朋友的电话 |
[21:19] | friend of Susan’s who did not know she had died. | 她不知道她已经过世了 |
[21:25] | And when I heard myself saying, | 当我听到自己说 |
[21:30] | “Susan has passed away,” | “Susan已经过世了” |
[21:33] | when I actually said those words, | 当我真正说出来的时候 |
[21:38] | It hit me. | 我撑不住了 |
[21:40] | All the pain I was trying to shut out just overwhelmed me. | 一直以来我压抑的所有悲痛都涌上来了 |
[21:47] | Erin, you can’t keep it inside. | Erin 你不能都憋在心里 |
[21:52] | you cry, you blame god | 你要哭 责备上帝 |
[21:55] | you blame yourself, and then you cry some more. | 责备自己 好好痛哭一场 |
[22:00] | And all the while, you let your friends help you. | 但同时 让你的朋友们帮你 |
[22:03] | It’s pretty simple. | 很简单 |
[22:06] | Very painful. | 也很痛苦 |
[22:08] | And I am so, so sorry for you. | 我真的 非常 非常难过 |
[22:13] | Dad, I just want… | 爸爸 我只想… |
[22:14] | Oh, um, uh, uh, I’m sorry. I… | 哦 恩 恩 抱歉 我… |
[22:19] | I… I just wanted to let you know that I was back. | 我… 我只想告诉你我回来了 |
[22:29] | I will go home. | 我要回家 |
[22:31] | You should go, and make sure your daughter’s okay. | 你该走了 去看看你女儿有没有事 |
[22:40] | If you need me, I’ll be on the floor. | 如果你需要我 我就在大厅 |
[22:52] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰下 先生? |
[22:53] | Tony just told me you put him in charge of CTU? | Tony刚告诉我你让他接管反恐局? |
[22:56] | That’s correct. | 是 |
[22:58] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合情理 |
[22:59] | He just got reinstated, and I’m second-in-command. | 他才刚复职 而我是副主管 |
[23:02] | Tony had Erin’s job for two years. | Tony做过两年Erin的工作 |
[23:03] | He has experience running the CTU. | 他有经验 |
[23:05] | You don’t. | 你没有 |
[23:06] | – With all due respect… – Relax, Curtis. | – 没有冒犯的意思… – 放松 Curtis |
[23:08] | It’s provisional, till district finds someone else. | 这只是暂时的 直到总部找到合适人选 |
[23:11] | For the record… I don’t like it. | 说实话… 我不喜欢 |
[23:15] | What do you hear from Bauer? | Bauer有什么消息? |
[23:17] | He just arrived at McLennen-Forster a few minutes ago. | 他几分钟前刚到McLennen-Forster公司 |
[23:20] | He’s gonna call on the com if he picks up interference there. | 如果他遇到麻烦 他会通知小组的 |
[23:29] | Okay, that was Marwan’s work station in the corner. | 嗯 那角落里的就是Marwan的办公桌 |
[23:31] | His computer is tied into the engineering subnet. | 他的电脑连接到工程的子网络 |
[23:35] | What about the rest of the network? | 其他网络呢? |
[23:36] | Can you get into it from his account? | 用他的账号可以访问吗? |
[23:39] | Yeah, I think there’s a way to do that. | 嗯 我想应该可以的 |
[23:57] | All right, you’ve got two windows. | 好了 这有两个窗口 |
[23:58] | One shows you his files in the system. | 一个是显示系统里他的文件 |
[24:00] | and the other will get you outside the subnet. | 另一个你可以访问其他网络 |
[24:03] | All right. | 好 |
[24:04] | Let me know if you need anything. | 需要什么就叫我 |
[24:07] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[24:17] | This guy looks like he knows his way around our system. | 这个人看起来很熟悉我们的系统 |
[24:21] | Don’t worry. I’ll be able to control things from here. | 别担心 我能够从这控制 |
[24:23] | He won’t find a thing. | 他什么也找不到的 |
[24:27] | Marwan purged a lot of files. | Marwan删除了好多文件 |
[24:30] | When? | 什么时候? |
[24:32] | Deletion dates aren’t coming up. | 删除日期没有显示 |
[24:34] | That means they could have been deleted today. | 就是说可能是今天才被删除 |
[24:37] | Marwan wasn’t here today. | Marwan今天不在这 |
[24:39] | He was in Rocklyn for the override. | 他跟控制器都在Rocklyn大楼 |
[24:41] | Maybe someone else deleted the files. | 可能是别人删掉的 |
[24:46] | There. | 看这 |
[24:49] | All right, let me see what I can find. | 好 看看我能找到什么 |
[24:56] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[24:57] | I had to open up a socket for him. | 我不得不给他开个端口 |
[24:59] | I can see it. | 我看到了 |
[25:00] | Are they gonna be able to find anything? | 他们会找到什么吗? |
[25:02] | As long as I can see where he’s looking and stay ahead of him | 只要我能知道他在哪找 我就能先他一步 |
[25:04] | I should be able to delete the incriminating files. | 删掉与犯法有关的文件 |
[25:08] | All right. I’m coming up. | 好 我就来了 |
[25:10] | What if you can’t stay ahead of him? | 要是你不能赶到他前面呢? |
[25:11] | What happens then? | 那会怎么样? |
[25:13] | There are other options. | 还有别的选择 |
[25:14] | What other options? | 什么选择? |
[25:16] | We’ll set off an EMP. | 我们可以引爆电磁脉冲 |
[25:19] | A pulse bomb? | 脉冲炸弹? |
[25:21] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[25:25] | You’ll destroy every piece of hardware we have in this building. | 你会毁了整个大楼的所有硬件设备 |
[25:27] | It’ll cripple us electronically. | 我们会陷入电子瘫痪的 |
[25:29] | That’s the point. | 那目的就达到了 |
[25:44] | This is the hand-over sequence for com. | 这是移交程序 |
[25:47] | I’ll have the default password in place. | 这是默认密码 |
[25:50] | You can reset it as soon as you’re done here. | 你搞定后可以重新设定 |
[25:52] | All right. | 好 |
[25:55] | Here are all the access codes to CTU and division. | 这是反恐局和总部的所有密码 |
[26:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:01] | Any of my personal stuff… | 要是我的私人物品… |
[26:04] | gets in your way, you just have someone box them and put them into storage. | 妨碍到你了 你可以让人装到箱子里放起来 |
[26:27] | If you need anything, ask Curtis. | 需要什么 就找Curtis吧 |
[26:31] | And if he can’t help you, you can always call me at home. | 要是他帮不上你 你可以打我家里电话 |
[26:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:23] | Could I have everybody’s attention, please? | 大家注意 |
[27:27] | By now, you all know that I’ve taken over Erin | 现在 你们都已经知道了 |
[27:30] | Driscoll’s command on a purely provisional basis. | 我暂时接管Erin Driscoll的工作 |
[27:33] | All protocols remain the same. | 所有规程照旧 |
[27:35] | But I want updates from all department heads every 15 minutes. | 但我希望各部门主管 每15分钟向我汇报一下最新情况 |
[27:39] | Other than that | 另外 |
[27:41] | I’m just here to support you. | 我是来支援你们的 |
[27:44] | So, let’s get back to work. | 好了 继续工作吧 |
[27:48] | What do you hear from Jack? | Jack有什么消息吗? |
[27:49] | He and Paul Raines are looking through Marwan’s files now. | 他和Paul Raines正在查看Marwan的文件 |
[27:52] | – Any promising leads? – Nothing yet. | – 有什么收获吗? – 还没 |
[27:54] | All right. Look, Edgar… | 好吧 听着 Edgar… |
[27:57] | before Erin left, | Erin离开前 |
[27:59] | she told me the one person I should rely on was you. | 告诉我 我可以信赖的人就是你 |
[28:02] | She said that? | 她这么说的? |
[28:04] | Yes, she did. | 嗯 她说的 |
[28:06] | So, if anything comes across your desk you think is important. | 所以 如果你知道什么你认为重要的情况 |
[28:09] | I want you to bring it to me directly, all right? | 我希望你能直接告诉我 好吗? |
[28:11] | You got it. | 好的 |
[28:12] | All right, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[28:16] | Edgar? | |
[28:18] | Have you scanned all the satellite imagery around the Rocklyn building? | 你查看过Rocklyn大楼附近的卫星图片吗? |
[28:20] | Yeah, everything’s into take-down of the override. | 嗯 都是为了找到控制器 |
[28:22] | All right. | 很好 |
[28:24] | I want you to try different frequency channels on that satellite. | 我要你查看那个卫星的不同频率的频道 |
[28:27] | Manually? | 手动查看? |
[28:28] | Yeah, that’s the only way we can be sure to see it all. | 是 这样才能万无一失 |
[28:31] | You’re going to have to talk to Tony about that. | 你得先跟Tony讲 |
[28:32] | I’m supposed to be backing up Jack and Paul at McLennen-Forster. | 我在支援在McLennen-Forster公司调查的Jack和Paul |
[28:35] | Put somebody else on that. | 让别人做 |
[28:36] | This is more important. | 这个更重要 |
[28:38] | What’s more important? | 什么更重要? |
[28:40] | We’ve got 75% of our people on McLennen-Forster. | 我们75%的人都在盯着McLennen-Forster公司 |
[28:43] | I need Edgar to help me find a trail to Marwan. | 我要Edgar帮我查下Marwan的踪迹 |
[28:45] | No, we don’t have much of a chance of finding anything on Marwan by satellite. | 不 我们用卫星找到Marwan的概率太小了 |
[28:48] | Our best chance of picking up a thread is through those files at McLennen-Forster. | 还是从McLennen-Forster公司的文件找到线索的概率大些 |
[28:51] | Stay on that. | 继续工作 |
[28:51] | We can’t afford one security-grade analyst going over imagery? | 我们就抽不出一个分析员来查看下图像? |
[28:54] | Yeah, one. But not Edgar. | 嗯 能 但不是Edgar |
[28:55] | Put somebody else on it. | 让别人做吧 |
[28:58] | Tony? | |
[29:00] | Are we trying to accomplish the same thing here, | 我们是要同心协力完成工作 |
[29:02] | or is this about you establishing position? | 还是说你只想建立你的地位? |
[29:05] | I don’t have to establish position. | 我没必要建立 |
[29:07] | I’ve already got it. | 我已经得到了 |
[29:09] | Now, what do you say we stop wasting time arm-wrestling here? | 现在 我们别浪费时间斗气了吧? |
[29:13] | I respect your opinion. | 我尊重你的意见 |
[29:15] | But we’re going to disagree from time to time, | 但可能我们会经常意见不一致的 |
[29:17] | and when we do, we’re going to do it my way. | 到时候 还是照我说的做 |
[29:18] | Fine. | 好 |
[29:20] | But I suggest you put more manpower into a data search for Marwan. | 但我建议你增调些人去调查Marwan |
[29:22] | All right, grab a couple of people from image processing. | 好 从图像处理组抽调些人 |
[29:24] | Work the satellites with them. | 去查看卫星图像 |
[29:27] | Curtis? | |
[29:34] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[29:35] | I’m gonna be out of here when this crisis is over. | 这个危机一解决 我就会离开这 |
[29:38] | But in the meantime, I want the same thing you do. | 但是现在 我跟你一样 |
[29:40] | I want to find Habib Marwan, all right? | 我也想找到Habib Marwan 好吗? |
[30:14] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗? |
[30:15] | I heard you had a problem. | 我听说你遇到麻烦了 |
[30:16] | CTU got to the override before the other nuclear plants melted down. | 反恐局在剩下的核电站熔毁前 拿到了控制器 |
[30:22] | Well, at least you’re safe. | 嗯 至少你没事 |
[30:25] | For now. | 暂时 |
[30:27] | But they know who I am. | 但他们知道了我的身份 |
[30:28] | They’ll be tracking me with everything they’ve got. | 他们会利用一切线索追踪我 |
[30:31] | How does that affect our scheduling? | 会影响到我们的原计划吗? |
[30:33] | It doesn’t. | 不会 |
[30:33] | Stay on task. | 任务继续 |
[30:35] | Make sure everything at the air force base is ready when I give the order. | 确保我下命令时 空军基地一切就绪 |
[30:39] | I checked in with everyone as of ten minutes ago. | 10分钟前我刚检查过 |
[30:42] | We’re gonna make this thing happen, Habib. | 我们一定会成功的 Habib |
[30:45] | Now, remember… | 嗯 记住… |
[30:46] | when you’re done, get in touch with Prodo. | 完成任务后 跟Prodo联系 |
[30:49] | He’ll get you out of the country. | 他会带你离开这个国家 |
[30:51] | And you? | 那你呢? |
[31:13] | Go. | 去吧 |
[31:43] | Good. | 好了 |
[31:44] | What? | 什么? |
[31:46] | I can rebuild the files from these empty directories. | 我可以从空目录里重建那些文件 |
[32:00] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[32:01] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么? |
[32:02] | He’s trying to rebuild the files I deleted. | 他在试着恢复我删掉的文件 |
[32:04] | How can he do that? | 他怎么做到的? |
[32:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:07] | It’s not a documented function of this system. | 这系统没这功能啊 |
[32:09] | He must be using some hook left into the design. | 一定是他在设计系统时 植入了什么程序 |
[32:12] | They’re gonna find evidence we sold arms to terrorists. | 他们会发现我们向恐怖分子出售武器的证据的 |
[32:15] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[32:17] | The pulse bomb… | 那个脉冲炸弹… |
[32:19] | We have to use it now. | 我们要用它了 |
[32:35] | Research six. | 六号研究室 |
[32:36] | Set it off. | 引爆炸弹 |
[32:37] | – Sir, there was no test scheduled today. – This isn’t a test. | – 先生 今天没有安排测试 – 这不是测试 |
[32:40] | Open up the safety chamber and set it off now. | 打开安全阀门 引爆它 |
[32:43] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[32:43] | We set off this EMP, CTU will know we’re trying to hide something. | 我们引爆脉冲炸弹的话 反恐局就会发现我们在隐瞒什么 |
[32:46] | Well, not necessarily. Marwan’s their suspect. | 嗯 那不一定 Marwan是他们的嫌犯 |
[32:48] | They’ll assume he was behind it. | 他们会认定是他干的 |
[32:49] | And what about the damage it’ll do to threst of the infrastructure? | 那对基础设施的破坏怎么办? |
[32:51] | A lot better than destroying the entire company. | 总比毁了整个公司好 |
[32:53] | It’ll take some time, but we can rebuild. | 需要些时间 但都可以重建的 |
[33:29] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[33:30] | The EMP has been activated, sir. | 脉冲炸弹已启动 先生 |
[33:31] | And the shield door is open. | 保险门已经打开了 |
[33:32] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
[33:34] | It’s been activated. | 已经启动了 |
[33:36] | It will take ten minutes to charge up before its release. | 释放前大概需要10分钟来充电 |
[34:05] | Edgar? | |
[34:06] | What? | 什么? |
[34:06] | The phone TAPS you wanted at McLennen-Forster aren’t holding. | McLennen-Forster公司的电话信号不稳定 |
[34:09] | What do you mean not holding? | 什么叫不稳定? |
[34:10] | The connection keeps drifting. I have to reset the patterns. | 连接时断时续 我不得不重新设置 |
[34:13] | Is there a problem on our end? | 是我们的终端问题吗? |
[34:14] | Check their power supply. It could be their PBX. | 检查下他们的电力设备 可能是他们的交换机的问题 |
[34:22] | Oh, my god. Look at this thing. | 噢 天啊 看这个 |
[34:24] | The amplitude’s fluctuating like crazy. | 幅度剧烈变化 |
[34:26] | I thought you checked that before you set the TAPS. | 我以为你连接前已经检查过了 |
[34:27] | I did. It was fine then. | 我检查了 那时很好 |
[34:29] | Let me call Jack. | 通知Jack |
[34:34] | That cellular customer is out of range. | 您拨打的用户不在服务区 |
[34:40] | Yes, I need to speak with Jack Bauer. | 喂 我要找Jack Bauer |
[34:42] | He’s a CTU agent working in Parris Barnes office. | 他是Parris Barnes办公室的一名反恐局探员 |
[34:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[34:48] | Hello? | 喂? |
[34:49] | What’s going on? | 情况如何? |
[34:51] | That’s strange… all of a sudden the land lines around McLennen-Forster are out. | 很奇怪… McLennen-Forster公司附近的有线连接都中断了 |
[34:54] | Can we use the network to message him? | 我们能用网络联系他吗? |
[34:58] | Yeah, so far the computers haven’t been affected. | 可以 现在计算机还没受影响 |
[35:00] | All right, open up a window for me, would you? | 好 那给我开个窗口 行吗? |
[35:16] | what the hell’s this? | 究竟怎么回事? |
[35:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:28] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[35:29] | I got to respond. | 必须采取行动 |
[35:30] | Can you pipe that window over to this computer? | 你能把那个窗口转到这台电脑吗? |
[35:32] | Yeah, just give me an ethernet address. | 嗯 给我内网地址 |
[35:37] | 6-e-f-f-3-2-3-9. | |
[35:55] | Almost got these files rebuilt. | 很快就重建好了 |
[36:01] | Sarah, do we have any data points outside that building? | Sarah 大楼附近还有数据站吗? |
[36:03] | I’m on line with the phone company now. | 我正跟电话公司联系 |
[36:05] | They’re getting complaints as far as eight | 他们已接到McLennen-Forster公司 |
[36:06] | blocks away from the McLennen-Forster building. | 八街区外的电话投诉了 |
[36:13] | – Have you still got a connection? – Yeah, I got it. Look at this. | – 你还连接在线吗? – 嗯 在 看这个 |
[36:19] | Son of a bitch. It’s encrypted. | 混蛋 加密的 |
[36:20] | It’s got to be it. Print it out, now. | 应该是这个 打印出来 快 |
[36:22] | Now! | 快! |
[36:28] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[36:29] | They’ve got something. | 他们找到了什么 |
[36:31] | What? | 什么? |
[36:32] | I can’t read it… how much longer till this thing goes off? | 我看不懂… 离爆炸还有多久? |
[36:34] | Any second now, we should be fine. | 随时 我们会没事的 |
[36:36] | We’re not fine. He’s printing it. | 我们有麻烦了 他在打印呢 |
[36:37] | What are you going to do now? | 你现在打算怎么办? |
[36:39] | Take care of it. | 我去处理 |
[36:41] | I don’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[36:55] | We’re dealing with an EMP. | 我们在处理电磁脉冲 |
[36:57] | Mclennen-Forster were leading the way in | Mclennen-Forster公司正率先研制 |
[36:59] | developing a nonlethal weapon for the military. | 一种军用非致命武器 |
[37:01] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[37:02] | An electromagnetic pulse bomb. | 一种电磁脉冲炸弹 |
[37:04] | Once it goes off | 一旦它爆炸 |
[37:05] | everything within its radius that has electrical components gets fried. | 它辐射范围内的所有电子设备就全报废了 |
[37:09] | Lights, cars, computers. | 电力 汽车 计算机 |
[37:10] | Every piece of electronic data just disappears. | 所有电子数据就都没了 |
[37:13] | Vanish forever. | 永远消失了 |
[37:14] | Well, how long have we got? | 那 我们还有多长时间? |
[37:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:16] | Its capacitors are still charging. | 电容器还在充电 |
[37:20] | Come on. | 快点 |
[37:22] | All right, the printer’s warmed up. | 好了 打印机已经预热好了 |
[37:38] | Sarah, do we have any choppers in that area? | Sarah 那附近有我们的直升机吗? |
[37:42] | Yeah, one. | 嗯 有一架 |
[37:44] | If that chopper’s in the air when that EMP goes off it’s going to | 如果电磁脉冲爆炸时 它还在空中 |
[37:46] | knock out its whole electrical system and that chopper’s going down. | 爆炸会毁掉它的所有电子设备 它会坠毁的 |
[37:49] | Get him out of the area now. | 让他立刻离开那区域 |
[37:51] | Edgar, where’s this coming from? | Edgar 脉冲从哪来? |
[37:52] | From McLennen-Forster. I’m trying to get a position now. | McLennen-Forster公司 我正试着定位呢 |
[37:54] | CTU 3, do you hear me? | 反恐局3号 听到了吗? |
[37:57] | CTU 3, do you copy? | 反恐局3号 听到了吗? |
[38:01] | All right, this is coming through. | 好了 打印出来了 |
[38:06] | EMP is on first floor. Room 12. | 电磁脉冲来自一楼 12号房间 |
[38:09] | Okay, they found the EMP. I’m going to try and stop it. | 好了 他们找到脉冲来源了 我要去阻止它 |
[38:10] | If I don’t | 如果我没成功 |
[38:12] | I want you to take the hard copy, try and meet me in the front of the building. | 我要你带着打印件 争取在大楼前跟我碰面 |
[38:18] | Dave, Bauer ran out… he must have found out about the EMP. | Dave Bauer离开了… 他恐怕知道了电磁脉冲 |
[38:21] | Neil, CTU agent’s heading down toward you. Don’t let him anywhere near it. | Neil 反恐局探员朝你去了 不要让他靠近 |
[38:25] | Mr. Conlin… | Conlin先生… |
[38:26] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吧? |
[38:28] | As you can see, we’re having some problems with the electricity. | 你看到了 我们电力出了点问题 |
[38:31] | Jack just went to check it out. | Jack刚去检查了 |
[38:34] | Saw you were printing something. | 我看到你打印了些东西 |
[38:35] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[38:36] | We were searching the system same time you were. | 跟你们一样我们也在查找系统 |
[38:38] | Trying to help you guys out. | 想帮你们忙 |
[38:42] | Mind if I take a look? | 介意我看一下吗? |
[38:44] | Sure. | 不介意 |
[38:46] | It’s, uh, just in the printer. | 嗯 嗯 就在打印机那 |
[39:35] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[39:36] | Two’s clear, I’m moving to three. | 2区没有情况 我去3区看看 |
[39:37] | All right. | 好 |
[40:23] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天啊 |
[40:47] | I’ve got to stop it. | 我得阻止它 |
[41:29] | You got nowhere to go, man. | 你无路可逃了 伙计 |
[41:30] | Doors are locked. | 门都锁上了 |
[41:33] | Where’s the printout? | 打印件在哪? |
[41:40] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[41:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[41:57] | One of our choppers is down. | 我们的一个直升机坠毁了 |
[41:59] | Send medical in now. | 立刻派医疗队去 |
[42:00] | Call all field teams outside the perimeter of the blast. | 召集脉冲爆炸波及范围外的部队 |
[42:02] | We have to find Jack and Paul. | 我们必须找到Jack和Paul |
[42:12] | Sir, we have a problem. | 先生 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[42:13] | Someone set off an EMP blast in the McLennen-Forster building. | 有人在McLennen-Forster大楼里引爆了电磁脉冲炸弹 |
[42:15] | We believe Jack and Paul are still inside. | 我们相信Jack和Paul还在里面 |
[42:18] | I assume that’s a response to our presence there. | 我认为是因为我们的出现 |
[42:20] | Someone does not want us to get a hold of Marwan’s file. | 有人不想让我们掌握Marwan的文件 |
[42:23] | Jack was able to pull some information before the blast | Jack设法在爆炸前送出了些情报 |
[42:25] | but we don’t know whether it was Marwan or somebody else that set it off. | 但我们仍不清楚是Marwan还是别人引发的爆炸 |
[42:27] | Excuse me, sir, | 打扰了 先生 |
[42:28] | Driscoll’s replacement’s arrived. | 代替Driscoll的人到了 |
[42:30] | She just passed through security. | 她刚通过安检 |
[42:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:34] | That was fast. | 真快啊 |
[42:35] | We got lucky. | 是我们走运 |
[42:37] | Division had someone available with the | 总部正好有合适的符合条件的人 |
[42:40] | appropriate qualifications and CTU experience. | 而且有反恐组工作经验 |
[42:43] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[42:44] | Tony, I want to thank you for filling in, | Tony 我要谢谢你的帮忙 |
[42:46] | and I’d like you to stick around and assist Miss Dessler. | 我希望你能留下来 协助Dessler小姐 |
[42:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:50] | Who? | 谁? |
[42:52] | Michele Dessler, do you know her? | Michele Dessler 你认识她吗? |
[43:03] | I used to be married to her. | 她是我前妻 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |