时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Here are all the access codes for CTU and Division. | 这是反恐局和总部的所有密码 |
[00:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:17] | I’m probably gonna be gone a while. | 我恐怕要离开一阵子 |
[00:20] | If you need anything, you can always call me at home. | 如果你需要什么 你可以打我家里电话 |
[00:23] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰了 先生 |
[00:24] | Driscoll’s replacement’s arrived. | 接替Driscoll的人到了 |
[00:26] | Tony, I want to thank you for filling in. | Tony 我要谢谢你的帮忙 |
[00:28] | I’d like you to stick around and assist Miss Dessler. | 我希望你能留下来 协助Dessler小姐 |
[00:31] | Who? | 谁? |
[00:31] | Michelle Dessler, do you know her? | Michelle Dessler 你认识她吗? |
[00:38] | I used to be married to her. | 她是我前妻 |
[00:40] | I have to go to McLennan-Forster. | 我得去趟McLennen-Forster公司 |
[00:41] | Why there? | 为什么? |
[00:43] | It turns out the man we’re looking for works there. | 我们发现我们要找的人在那工作 |
[00:45] | Need to get into their computer system? | 要进入他们的计算机系统吗? |
[00:47] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[00:48] | Okay, I’ll go with you. | 好 我跟你一起去 |
[00:50] | So how can I help CTU? | 我能帮反恐局做什么? |
[00:52] | One of your employees, a Harris Barnes, | 您的一个员工 Harris Barnes |
[00:54] | is actually Habib Marwan, | 实际上叫Habib Marwan |
[00:56] | one of the terrorists responsible for today’s attack | 是制造今天袭击的恐怖分子之一 |
[00:58] | and the theft of the override device. | 也是他偷走了控制器装置 |
[01:00] | We need you to take your IT systems off-line | 我们需要您暂时关闭电脑系统的对外连接 |
[01:02] | so Paul can look into his directory. | 这样Paul就可以查看他的文件目录 |
[01:04] | CTU will subpoena those files. | 反恐局会征用这些文件 |
[01:07] | They will find out the truth. | 他们会发现真相的 |
[01:09] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[01:09] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么? |
[01:11] | He’s trying to rebuild the files I deleted. | 他在试着恢复我删掉的文件 |
[01:13] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[01:16] | Son of a bitch, it’s encrypted. | 混蛋 加密的 |
[01:18] | That’s it… Print it out, now! Now! | 应该是这个… 打印出来 快! 快! |
[01:22] | He’s going to find evidence we sold arms to terrorists. | 他会发现我们向恐怖分子出售武器的证据的 |
[01:25] | The pulse bomb, we have to use it, now. | 那个脉冲炸弹 我们要用它了 现在 |
[01:29] | We’re dealing with an EMP. | 我们要对付电磁脉冲炸弹 |
[01:31] | Once it goes off, | 一旦它爆炸 |
[01:33] | everything within its radius that has an electrical component gets fried. | 它辐射范围内的所有电子设备就全报废了 |
[01:36] | I’m going to try and stop it. If I don’t, | 我要去试试阻止它 如果我没成功 |
[01:37] | I want you to take the hard copy | 我要你带着打印件 |
[01:39] | and try to meet me in the front of the building. | 争取在大楼前跟我碰面 |
[01:41] | A CTU agent is heading down near you. | 反恐局探员朝你去了 |
[01:43] | Don’t let him anywhere near it! | 不要让他靠近 |
[01:57] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 以下事件发生于晚上7点至8点之间 |
[02:17] | Are any electronic devices working? | 还有能工作的电子设备吗? |
[02:19] | Only the most basic battery-powered devices. | 只有部分电池供电设备了 |
[02:22] | How many square miles were affected by the blackout? | 电力中断的范围有多大? |
[02:24] | Approximately 8, including the southeast quadrant of downtown. | 大约8平方英里 包括市中心的东南角 |
[02:27] | – Okay, hold your position until the readings stabilize. – Got it. | – 好的 原地待命 直到信号稳定 – 明白 |
[02:29] | Any word from Jack or Paul? | Jack或Paul有消息吗? |
[02:31] | No. Once the pulse bomb went off, | 没有 电磁炸弹爆炸后 |
[02:33] | we lost all communication with them. | 我们就失去了所有联系 |
[02:35] | What was the last word we heard from them? | 中断前什么情况? |
[02:37] | Well, Jack and Paul found something. | 嗯 Jack和Paul找到了些东西 |
[02:39] | It seems it must have been incriminating to McLennan-Forster. | 看起来好像对McLennan-Forster公司不利 |
[02:42] | So that’s why they set off the EMP, to destroy the evidence. | 所以他们引爆了电磁炸弹 想要毁掉证据 |
[02:45] | That’d be my guess. | 这只是我的猜测 |
[02:46] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这不合情理啊 |
[02:47] | The fact that McLennan-Forster is taking aggressive action | McLennan-Forster公司这种举动 |
[02:49] | is evidence against them. | 反而说明自己有鬼啊 |
[02:51] | Yeah, but it’s not proof. | 是 但不足以作为证据 |
[02:58] | Curtis, could Jack or Paul been injured from the detonation? | Curtis 爆炸会伤到Jack和Paul吗? |
[03:03] | No, an EMP only damages electronics. | 不会 电磁炸弹只损毁电子设备 |
[03:07] | But it doesn’t mean they’re safe. | 但他们不一定就安全 |
[03:13] | We know you printed a document before the EMP detonated. | 我们知道你在电磁炸弹爆炸前打印了些文件 |
[03:17] | Where is it? | 藏在哪? |
[03:23] | It’s up to you. | 想要我们放过你 |
[03:25] | You decide when the pain stops. | 就看你如何表现 |
[03:32] | Call me when he talks. | 他开口了就叫我 |
[03:51] | No. | 不要 |
[04:08] | Drop the gun or I’ll kill him! | 扔了枪 否则我就杀了他! |
[04:15] | I said drop it! | 我说扔了枪! |
[04:24] | Paul? | |
[04:25] | Where’s the data printout? | 打印的文件在哪? |
[04:28] | I hid it… | 我藏起来了… |
[04:29] | in an office down the hallway. | 在走廊那头的办公室里 |
[04:31] | I know you’re hurt, | 我知道你受伤了 |
[04:33] | but we’ve got to get it and get out of here. Let’s go. | 但我们必须拿到它 然后离开这 走吧 |
[05:03] | It’s here. | 在这儿 |
[05:10] | Take a seat. | 先坐下 |
[05:12] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[05:13] | Bottom drawer, under some folders. | 最下面的抽屉 一些文件中间 |
[05:15] | I hid it because I thought I might be captured. | 我知道我可能被抓 所以先藏起来了 |
[05:24] | Is this it? | 是这个吗? |
[05:26] | Yeah, it’s in code. | 嗯 用某种编码写的 |
[05:27] | I couldn’t make any sense out of it. | 我看不懂 |
[05:32] | We need to get it back to CTU. | 我们得把它带回反恐局 |
[05:34] | I don’t think I could have held out much longer. | 我可能撑不了那么久 |
[05:37] | You did great. | 你做的很好 |
[05:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:02] | For those of you who don’t know, this is Michelle Dessler. | 我来介绍下 这是Michelle Dessler |
[06:05] | She’ll be taking over | 她将接任反恐局的主管 |
[06:06] | as acting director of CTU, effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[06:09] | Tony, I appreciate you carrying the ball | Tony 我很感谢你临时接管 |
[06:11] | until Michelle got here. | 直到Michelle上任 |
[06:13] | Why don’t you bring her and everyone else up to speed? | 给她简短介绍一下目前的情况吧? |
[06:15] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[06:20] | Less than an hour ago, we discovered that the man | 不到一小时前 我们发现 |
[06:22] | responsible for planning today’s attacks, Habib Marwan, | 策划今天袭击的人 Habib Marwan |
[06:26] | has been a long-term employee of McLennan-Forster, | 是McLennan-Forster公司的员工 |
[06:29] | the third largest defense contractor in the country. | 它是我国第三大国防部合作商 |
[06:33] | Now we know that Marwan’s been using the alias Harris Barnes. | 我们已经知道Marwan利用假名Harris Barnes |
[06:36] | What we don’t know yet | 但我们还不知道 |
[06:37] | is how he managed to evade their security checks. | 他是怎么避开安全检查的 |
[06:40] | Marwan knows we’re looking for him, so he’s probably gone dark. | Marwan知道我们在找他 所以他很可能藏起来了 |
[06:42] | But his association with McLennan-Forster | 我们目前的首要线索 |
[06:44] | has become our primary focus. | 就是他跟McLennan-Forster公司的关系 |
[06:46] | Jack Bauer and Paul Raines went to the company | Jack Bauer和Paul Raines已经去了那家公司 |
[06:47] | to inspect his computer files. | 调查他的文件 |
[06:49] | But as they were doing so, | 但在他们做事的时候 |
[06:50] | an electromagnetic pulse bomb was detonated, | 一颗电磁脉冲炸弹被引爆了 |
[06:53] | wiping out the company’s entire database. | 毁掉了公司的整个数据库 |
[06:55] | It also fried every electrical device | 爆炸也毁掉了方圆八英里范围内的 |
[06:56] | within an eight-mile radius. | 所有电子设施 |
[06:58] | Streetlights, computers, cars, cell phones, everything. | 路灯 计算机 汽车 手机等等一切 |
[07:02] | Were Jack and Paul able to find anything before detonation? | Jack和Paul在爆炸前有没有找到什么? |
[07:05] | Yes, but we haven’t been able to contact them since the blast. | 有 但爆炸后我们还没能跟他们取得联系 |
[07:08] | We have to assume whoever detonated the EMP | 我们只能认定引爆炸弹的人 |
[07:10] | thinks Jack and Paul found something and wants them eliminated. | 想毁掉Jack和Paul找到的东西 |
[07:13] | Have rescue teams been sent into the area? | 派救援队去了吗? |
[07:15] | Not yet. Once we’ve confirmed that the affects have subsided, | 还没有 等电磁影响一消退 |
[07:18] | we’ll send two teams in with fully-functional electronics. | 我们立刻派两组去 都配备有高性能的电子设备 |
[07:21] | The only problem is, until we find Jack and Paul, | 现在的问题是 我们必须找到Jack和Paul |
[07:23] | they’re not going to be able to do much. | 否则他们也无能为力 |
[07:25] | We want to do everything we can | 我们必须尽全力 |
[07:27] | to find Jack Bauer and Paul Raines. | 找到Jack Bauer和Paul Raines |
[07:29] | But the priority is to retrieve any information | 首要任务是找到 |
[07:32] | they found at McLennan-Forster. | 他们在McLennan-Forster公司发现的信息 |
[07:36] | That’s all. | 就这些 |
[07:42] | Tony? | |
[07:48] | I need the access codes for CTU and Division. | 我需要反恐局和总部的通行密码 |
[07:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:56] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么? |
[07:58] | Division is sending over a supplemental list | 总部正传来一份恐怖分子名单 |
[08:00] | of terrorists that supposedly had contacts with Habib Marwan. | 他们很可能跟Habib Marwan有联系 |
[08:03] | I want you to check any names | 我要你检查下其中 |
[08:05] | that have been flagged by other agencies, including overseas. | 被其他机构列为重点的名单 包括身在海外的 |
[08:09] | Given what’s happening right now, | 看看现在的情况 |
[08:11] | it doesn’t seem like the best use of my time. | 我来做这个不太合适吧 |
[08:13] | It has to be done. | 可必须有人做这件事 |
[08:14] | And I’d like you to do it. | 而我希望你来做 |
[08:16] | Michelle, Jack and Paul | Michelle Jack和Paul |
[08:17] | have information that could be vital | 掌握着可能帮我们 |
[08:19] | in helping us end this crisis. | 解决这次危机的信息 |
[08:20] | I should be helping us find them. | 我应该帮忙找他们 |
[08:22] | Michelle… | |
[08:23] | The last time I saw you, | 上一次我见到你时 |
[08:24] | you couldn’t stay sober long enough to keep a job. | 你就因不够冷静 而丢了工作 |
[08:26] | That was six months ago. | 那是六个月前的事了 |
[08:30] | This is what I need you to do. | 我现在就需要你做这个 |
[08:32] | If you don’t like it, you can resign. | 如果你不喜欢 你可以离开 |
[08:42] | I’m gonna need a security clearance. | 我需要个安全通行证 |
[08:44] | I’ll make sure you get a level three. | 我可以给你个3级的 |
[08:47] | A level three? | 3级? |
[08:49] | I used to have a six. | 我以前是6级的 |
[08:50] | Right now, all you need is three. | 现在 你只需要3级的 |
[09:02] | Is there a problem with Agent Almeida? | 跟Almeida探员有什么问题吗? |
[09:04] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[09:06] | It’s just that Secretary Heller is very sensitive to personal conflictson the job. | Heller部长不喜欢职员把私人恩怨带到工作中来 |
[09:12] | I know your history. | 我知道你们的事 |
[09:13] | I know that you guys were married | 你们结过婚 |
[09:15] | and that he sacrificed his career to save your life. | 他牺牲了他的事业 来救你的命 |
[09:18] | But if this is going to be a problem… | 如果这是个问题的话… |
[09:19] | His being here will not affect my work. | 他留在这不会影响到我的工作 |
[09:21] | I won’t let it. | 不会的 |
[09:23] | Now, if Secretary Heller wants to speak to me about it, | 如果Heller部长想要跟我谈谈这件事 |
[09:25] | I’ll be more than glad to. | 我十分乐意 |
[09:31] | We are receiving preliminary reports from LAPD, | 我们从洛杉矶警署那里 得到初步报告 |
[09:33] | indicating that there is widespread looting going on | 在停电地区 |
[09:37] | in the blacked out zone. | 发生大规模抢夺事件 |
[09:38] | A number of cars have been set on fire, | 许多汽车被点燃 |
[09:40] | stores have been ransacked, shots were heard. | 商店遭到抢劫 还有枪声 |
[09:44] | There may even be casualties. | 可能会有人员伤亡 |
[09:45] | We just don’t know at this time. | 具体情况目前还不清楚 |
[09:48] | Shots were heard? That could be | 枪声? 那可能是追Jack的人 |
[09:49] | the same people that are after Jack. I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[09:51] | What information could Jack have found | Jack究竟找的了什么 |
[09:52] | that would be worth setting off a pulse bomb? | 值得引爆电磁炸弹? |
[09:54] | Something that implicates McLennan-Forster. | 一些对McLennan-Forster公司不利的证据吧 |
[09:56] | Anything they’re doing now is insignificant | 就算有什么他们帮助Marwan实施今天袭击的证据 |
[09:58] | if there’s proof that they helped Marwanwith today’s attacks. | 现在也都没了 |
[10:29] | This is Anderson. | 我是Anderson |
[10:30] | It is time for you to go. | 你该行动了 |
[10:32] | Marwan, your face is all over the news. | Marwan 电视上到处是你的脸 |
[10:34] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[10:36] | Things will proceed as planned. | 一切按原计划进行 |
[10:38] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了? |
[10:39] | Yes, of course. | 嗯 当然好了 |
[10:40] | How long will it take you to get there? | 你到那要多久? |
[10:43] | Less than 30 minutes. | 不用30分钟 |
[10:44] | I’ll inform the others. | 我通知其他人 |
[11:21] | The helicopter’s heading to McLennan-Forster, | 有架直升机正前往McLennan-Forster公司 |
[11:23] | and it’s not responding to any of our ID requests. | 它不回答我们的身份询问 |
[11:27] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[11:28] | Yeah, I’m positive. | 嗯 我确定 |
[11:30] | Michelle. | |
[11:32] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[11:36] | There’s a chopper flying through the dead zone, | 有架直升机正飞往停电区 |
[11:38] | not one of ours. | 不是我们的 |
[11:39] | Police? | 警察吗? |
[11:40] | No. Not one of theirs either, I checked. | 不是 也不是他们的 我查过了 |
[11:42] | – We picked it up by its electronic signature. – Where’s it going? | – 我们发现了它的电子信号 – 它飞向哪? |
[11:45] | Straight to McLennan-Forster. | McLennan-Forster公司 |
[11:47] | Could it be some sort of corporate rescue chopper? | 有可能是什么公司的救援飞机吗? |
[11:51] | – They’d give the police a call sign. – It’s a search-and-destroy mission. | – 他们应该给警察信号 – 它在执行搜查摧毁任务 |
[11:55] | A chopper that size carries 20 menfully armed. | 那直升机能带20个全副武装的人 |
[11:58] | Who would have sent it? | 谁派的呢? |
[11:59] | Whoever set off the EMP. | 引爆电磁炸弹的人 |
[12:01] | They’re going in after Jack and Paul. | 他们是去追Jack和Paul |
[12:02] | McLennan-Forster’s been training mercenaries for years. | McLennan-Forster公司长期训练雇佣兵 |
[12:05] | Contact our field teams in the air. | 联系我们的空中外勤部队 |
[12:07] | Let them know about the intruding chopper. | 通知他们有直升机闯入 |
[12:32] | Jack, I can’t do this. | Jack 我不行了 |
[12:34] | Don’t have a choice. Come on. | 没得选了 快走 |
[12:44] | Get me some gear! | 给我些资料! |
[12:48] | These are the men we’re looking for. They have an encoded computer print-out. | 这是我们要找的人 他们有份编码的打印文件 |
[12:52] | We need to erase these two men and recover the document. | 我们要干掉他们两个 拿回文件 |
[12:55] | Just be aware, one of them is a CTU field agent. | 小心 其中一个是反恐局探员 |
[12:58] | – You want us to kill a federal agent? – I’ll take care of him. | – 你要我们干掉一个联邦探员? – 我来解决他 |
[13:02] | He went bad, helped the terrorists, dragged the company into it. | 他叛变了 帮助恐怖分子 还把公司扯进去 |
[13:05] | LAPD is responding to this area. | 洛杉矶警署已经接管这区了 |
[13:07] | We’ll have to do this quickly if we want to stay off their radar. Use that to keep in touch. | 要想不被他们的雷达发现 我们必须速战速决 用这个保持联系 |
[13:12] | We spotted two men headed east on Addison. | 我们刚发现两个人朝东跑了 |
[13:16] | Deploy your men in a flanking position a mile down the road and then move in. | 让你的人从侧面沿这条路包括过去 |
[13:19] | We’ll fan out and come in from behind. | 我们分散开 从后面包围 |
[13:22] | You got it. | 明白 |
[13:23] | Give me that chopper back on the northwest corner. | 叫直升机回到西北角 |
[13:26] | Let’s move! | 开始行动! |
[13:43] | Come on, this way. | 快 这边 |
[13:51] | This way. | 这边 |
[13:55] | Where do we go now? | 我们现在去哪? |
[13:57] | Weapons and ammunition. | 找点武器和弹药 |
[14:04] | Get away from me! Get down! | – 离我远点! – 趴下! |
[14:08] | Get out of here, or the next one won’t miss! | 滚开 不然下一枪就是你! |
[14:11] | I’m a federal agent. | 我是联邦探员 |
[14:12] | Yeah, sure you are! | 是啊 你当然是! |
[14:13] | Get away from here! | 滚开! |
[14:15] | Look, we need your help! | 听着 我们需要你的帮助! |
[14:17] | Go! now! | 走开! 马上! |
[14:19] | Okay, just relax. | 好吧 放松 |
[14:20] | I’m leaving! | 我就走了! |
[14:22] | Okay, I’m leaving. | 好 我就走了 |
[14:27] | Drop the weapon. Now! | 放下武器 马上! |
[14:29] | Kick the gun over to me. | 把枪踢给我 |
[14:33] | Paul! | |
[14:34] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[14:40] | Pick up that gun. | 把枪捡起来 |
[14:46] | My name is Jack Bauer. | 我叫Jack Bauer |
[14:47] | I am a federal agent. | 是一名联邦探员 |
[14:49] | Well, you should have been here to help us to stop the looting. | 哦 那你早该来帮我们阻止这些抢匪了 |
[14:51] | You still have any rifles or they get them, too? | 那你还有来福枪吗 有没有被抢走? |
[14:54] | Behind the counter | 在柜台后面 |
[14:55] | Show me. | 拿出来 |
[15:01] | We’re the first to be hit because everybody knows we’re Arab Americans. | 我们首先受到袭击 因为我们是阿拉伯裔美国人 |
[15:04] | And we’re good citizens. | 但我们是守法公民 |
[15:05] | We had nothing to do with what happened today! | 我们跟今天发生的袭击一点关系都没有! |
[15:06] | Be quiet, Safah. He doesn’t care. | 别说了 Safah 他不管 |
[15:08] | Take what you need, but leave us two guns. | 需要什么就拿吧 但给我们留两把枪吧 |
[15:09] | We’ve chased the looters off once, but they’ll be back. | 我们把抢劫的打跑了一次 但他们还会回来的 |
[15:14] | Just stay there. | 待在那 |
[15:25] | Give me the keys. | 给我钥匙 |
[15:30] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这干什么? |
[15:32] | We needed to take cover. | 我们需要掩护 |
[15:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[15:35] | Who’s after you? | 谁在追你们? |
[15:38] | It has to do with the terrorist attacks. | 跟恐怖主义袭击有关 |
[15:41] | I have critical evidence that I need to get | 我掌握了犯罪证据 |
[15:43] | to the authorities. | 我得把它送回去 |
[15:44] | The men that are chasing us are responsible for this blackout. | 停电就是追我们的人搞的 |
[15:47] | They detonated a device called an electromagnetic pulse bomb. | 他们引爆了一种叫电磁炸弹的装置 |
[15:50] | It destroys all electrical activity | 毁掉了方圆八英里范围内的 |
[15:52] | within an eight-mile radius. | 所有电子设备 |
[15:54] | So everything that’s happened to us tonight… the looting, | 所有今晚发生的这些事… 抢劫 |
[15:57] | the blackout… it’s all because of the terrorists? | 停电… 都是因为恐怖分子? |
[16:00] | Yes, and the evidence that I have | 是 而我掌握的证据 |
[16:01] | can help prevent further attacks from happening. | 可以阻止他们的进一步袭击 |
[16:04] | Jack, the commandos will be here any minute. | Jack 突击队员随时会到的 |
[16:06] | Commandos? | 突击队员? |
[16:08] | He’s right. | 是 |
[16:09] | You both need to leave this store. | 你们要离开这里 |
[16:11] | Right now, we’re their target. | 马上走 他们的目标是我们 |
[16:13] | You’re not safe here with us. | 跟我们一起不安全 |
[16:14] | Why don’t you leave? This is our store. | 为什么你们不走? 这是我们的店 |
[16:16] | If I had a choice, I would! | 如果我有的选择 我会走的! |
[16:18] | You have weapons and shelter. | 但你们有武器还有掩护 |
[16:21] | Right now, there is no other place for us to be. | 现在 我们没有别的地方可去了 |
[16:29] | Can I talk to my brother for a second? | 我能跟我兄弟谈谈吗? |
[16:33] | Stay where I can see you. | 待在我的视野范围内 |
[16:44] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划吗? |
[16:45] | CTU knows we’re in trouble. | 反恐局知道我们有麻烦了 |
[16:46] | They also know we can’t contact them. | 他们也知道我们没法联系他们 |
[16:48] | They can view this area with satellite and infrared. | 他们会利用卫星和红外线观察这一区域 |
[16:51] | McLennan-Forster’s commandos arrived | McLennan-Forster公司的突击队员 |
[16:53] | in a military helicopter. | 坐军用直升机过来的 |
[16:55] | CTU had to see that on satellite. | 反恐局肯定从卫星上看到了 |
[16:58] | If we can initiate a large enough fire fight, | 如果我们能跟他们激烈交火 |
[17:00] | we can force their commandos to use radio frequency | 那些突击队员就会用无线电 |
[17:02] | to communicate their positions. | 互相联络 |
[17:04] | And CTU will pick up the signal? | 反恐局就能截获那些信号? |
[17:06] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[17:07] | So you want to engage | 所以你想跟 |
[17:09] | the McLennan-Forster army, | McLennan-Forster公司的人交火 |
[17:10] | just the two of us? | 就我们俩? |
[17:12] | We have a positional advantage, | 我们有位置优势 |
[17:14] | and we only have to hold out until CTU gets here. | 只要坚持到反恐局增援到了就行 |
[17:20] | My brother and I talked about this. | 我跟我兄弟商量了下 |
[17:24] | We’re staying. | 我们要留下 |
[17:36] | I can’t force you to leave your own property. | 我不能强迫你们离开你们的店 |
[17:40] | But this is not just a bunch of looters. | 但那不是一群抢匪那么简单 |
[17:43] | This is a very dangerous situation. | 情况非常危险 |
[17:44] | I can’t guranttee your safety. | 我无法保证你们的安全 |
[17:47] | You don’t understand. For years, we’ve been blamed for the attacks by these terrorists. | 你不明白 多少年来我们一直替恐怖分子背黑锅 |
[17:53] | We grew up in this neighborhood. | 我们就这个街区长大 |
[17:55] | This country is our home. | 这就是我们的家 |
[17:57] | If you’re fighting the people who caused today’s bloodshed, | 如果你们是要跟造成今天停电的人交火的话 |
[18:00] | then we’ll help you. | 那我们帮你们 |
[18:16] | I agree. The President should stay in the air | 我同意 总统应该呆在飞机上 |
[18:18] | at least another hour, if not longer. | 至少再呆一小时 |
[18:21] | If he wants to speak to the nation, | 如果他要向国家发表讲话 |
[18:23] | he should do it from Air Force One. | 那就应该在空军一号上进行 |
[18:26] | Keep me informed. | 保持联系 |
[18:32] | I have an update on the damage | 我有San Gabriel岛核泄漏的 |
[18:33] | from the San Gabriel Island meltdown. | 最新情况报告 |
[18:35] | It’s not quite as bad as we had feared. | 没有我们担心的那么严重 |
[18:36] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗? |
[18:40] | Sit down. | 先坐下 |
[18:47] | Any word from Jack or Paul? | 有Jack和Paul的消息吗? |
[18:50] | No. | 没有 |
[18:52] | I can’t imagine how hard this must be for you. | 我知道现在对你来说很难 |
[18:59] | There’s something else, isn’t there? | 还有别的事 是吗? |
[19:02] | A couple of hours ago, | 几小时前 |
[19:05] | when we thought that Paul was somehow involved with the attacks, | 我们认为Paul跟恐怖分子的袭击有关 |
[19:09] | Jack questioned him. | Jack审问了他 |
[19:10] | And Paul has his pride, so he resisted, but… | Paul为了尊严 拒绝合作 但是… |
[19:13] | Jack was pretty rough? | Jack有点粗暴? |
[19:16] | Very. | 非常粗暴 |
[19:17] | That’s his job. | 那是他的工作 |
[19:18] | He had to make sure. | 他必须要查清楚 |
[19:24] | You have to believe that Jack had no choice. | 你要知道Jack别无选择 |
[19:27] | I know, I guess it was just a shock to see it. | 我知道 但是看到时还是吓到我了 |
[19:33] | Somehow he seemed like a different person. | 他看起来像变了个人似的 |
[19:36] | We need people like that, Audrey. | 我们需要这样的人 Audrey |
[19:41] | Jack is an incredible man. Just… | Jack非常优秀 只是… |
[19:44] | But you’re not sure you feel the same way as you did before, is that it? | 只是你不确定你对他的感觉还是不是跟以前一样了 是吗? |
[19:48] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[20:11] | Could I speak to you for a moment? | 我能跟你谈一下吗? |
[20:12] | It’s important. | 很重要 |
[20:15] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 嗯… |
[20:17] | I don’t have much time. | 但我没有多少时间 |
[20:19] | You’re aware I was falsely accused | 你知道我曾被诬告 |
[20:20] | of leaking information earlier today. | 泄露情报的事了吧 |
[20:22] | – Yes, I saw the report. – Erin Driscoll didn’t talk to you about it? | – 嗯 我看到报告了 – Erin Driscoll还没跟你讲过? |
[20:26] | Her daughter died. I think she has other things on her mind. | 她女儿自杀了 她可能顾不过来 |
[20:29] | I understand, but there are some things that still need to be handled. | 我明白 但有些事还是要解决的 |
[20:34] | What things? | 什么事? |
[20:35] | She promised that it would be expunged from my record, | 她向我保证 会从我档案中清除记录 |
[20:38] | and I’d be bumped up two pay grades, so I want to make sure that will still happen. | 工资升两级 能办到到吧 |
[20:42] | I’II look into it, but not today. | 我会查看的 但不是今天 |
[20:45] | What happened to me was an outrage. | 那件事对我来说是侮辱 |
[20:48] | If you don’t do something to resolve it right now, I’ll go directly to Secretary Heller. | 如果你不现在处理 那我就直接找Heller部长 |
[20:56] | Secretary Heller doesn’t run CTU. | 领导反恐局的不是Heller部长 |
[21:00] | I do. And I am ordering you to go back to work. | 是我 我命令你马上回去工作 |
[21:04] | Not until you assure me the false accusation will be expunged and my pay grade changed. | 除非你把诬告记录清除 提高我的薪金 |
[21:17] | – I need security to station one. – Security? | – 一号工作台需要保安 – 保安? |
[21:21] | What for? | 干什么? |
[21:25] | I need people whose minds are on their jobs. Yours isn’t. | 我需要集中精力工作的人 而你不是 |
[21:28] | So you’re firing me? You can’t. You need me. I’m juggling active protocols. | 你要解雇我? 不 你需要我 我对规程了如指掌 |
[21:32] | We’ll manage. | 我们会接管的 |
[21:33] | Please escort Miss Gavin out of the building. Make sure you get her access card. | 请带Gavin小姐离开大楼 收回她的通行证 |
[21:38] | You’ll be sorry for this. I promise you will. | 你会后悔的 你肯定会的 |
[22:19] | Is the back entrance locked? | 后门锁了吗? |
[22:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:21] | Okay. | 很好 |
[22:23] | Put one of these in each window. | 每个窗口放把枪 |
[22:24] | Have extra ammunition standing by. | 旁边准备好足够的弹药 |
[22:25] | Then I want you to get two hunting vests, | 我要你找两件打猎服来 |
[22:27] | fill all the pockets with empty clips. Go. | 口袋里放满空弹夹 快去 |
[22:38] | Miss Gavin won’t be workingwith us anymore. | Gavin小姐不在这工作了 |
[22:40] | I’ll need you two to divide her workload. | 我要你们俩去接管下她的工作 |
[22:43] | We’re stretched pretty thin as it is. | 我们已经很忙了 |
[22:45] | Everyone on the floor is up to their necks already | 大家不是忙不过来 |
[22:47] | or not qualified to replace her. | 就是没有能力接替她 |
[22:48] | You may want to reconsider. | 你最好重新考虑下 |
[22:49] | No, I don’t trust her. | 不 我不信任她 |
[22:55] | Then what about Agent Almeida? | 那Almeida探员怎么样? |
[22:58] | Michelle, we could use the help, and he’s already proved himself useful today. | Michelle 我们可以叫他帮忙 而且他已经证明了他的能力 |
[23:13] | Agent Almeida, please come to station six. | Almeida探员 请到六号工作台 |
[23:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:29] | You’ll be working with Agent Stiles | 今天你就跟Stiles探员 |
[23:30] | and manning for the rest of the day. | 一起工作吧 |
[23:32] | Edgar, I need you to call up Sarah’s protocols. | Edgar 我需要你调出Sarah的规程 |
[23:35] | Check the configuration, make sure they’re accurate. | 检查下配置 确保无误 |
[23:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:37] | I’ll advise internal stations of the personnel changes. | 我会通知内部这次人员变动的 |
[23:40] | Give me an update first. | 先汇报下最新情况吧 |
[23:41] | The zone is still pretty quiet, except for emergency vehicle chatter. | 那地区还是没什么情况 除了救护车的声音 |
[23:43] | There’s no sign of Jack or Paul. | 还没有Jack和Paul的踪迹 |
[23:46] | CTU’s tact teams are standing by. | 反恐局外勤组已经准备好了 |
[23:47] | But the best we can do | 但我们最好还是 |
[23:48] | is spread them around the perimeter, and wait for some sign of Jack. | 先包围那个区域 等Jack的消息 |
[23:51] | I think that’s a mistake. | 我认为那不妥 |
[23:53] | We should consolidate our teams, meet strength with strength. | 我们该加派人手 做好交战的准备 |
[23:57] | – Where would you place them? – At McLennan-Forster. | – 去哪儿交战? – 去McLennan-Forster公司大楼 |
[24:00] | Jack won’t be far from there. | Jack肯定离那不远 |
[24:03] | Look, he knows we won’t be able to find him without help. | 听着 他知道我们会去找他 |
[24:05] | He’s gonna help us by starting a firefight. I know the way he thinks. | 他会制造枪战来帮我们 我知道他怎么想的 |
[24:10] | The hostiles will break radio silence when they attack. | 他们受袭击时 就会使用无线电 |
[24:13] | When they do, we can follow the signal straight to where he is. | 等那时 我们就能追踪信号找到他在哪 |
[24:15] | He’s going to deliberately engage an entire team of commandos? | 他要跟整个突击队交火? |
[24:18] | It’s the most efficient way to be found. | 这是目前最有效的办法了 |
[24:20] | And he’s gonna expect us to be ready for it. | 他希望我们应经准备好了 |
[24:23] | Stick with the plan. Cover the perimeter. | 按原计划 封锁边界 |
[24:26] | Michelle. | |
[24:29] | If we send all our teams to one location and you’re wrong, | 你错了 如果我们派人去了那儿 |
[24:31] | Jack and Paul won’t survive an attack. | Jack和Paul会死于枪战 |
[24:36] | If we cover the perimeter, | 可如果我们封锁边界 |
[24:37] | we may have a chance to save them. | 至少还有机会救他们 |
[24:43] | Do it. | 这么做吧 |
[24:47] | Castle, go ahead as planned. Be ready to move. | Castle 原计划进行 准备出发 |
[25:01] | There’s one of them. | 那是其中一个 |
[25:04] | It’s time. | 到时候了 |
[25:10] | No one fires until I give the order. | 等我命令再开火 |
[25:12] | – OK. – All right. | – 明白 – 好 |
[25:52] | Team leader, this is Specter. | 队长 我是Specter |
[25:54] | I was just shot at. | 我遭到袭击 |
[25:55] | I’m on the northwest corner of Stringer, between Flower and Third. | 我在Flower街和第三大街之间的西北角 |
[25:58] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:00] | – He’s not returning fire. – Because he’s alone. | – 他没有还击 – 因为他是一个人 |
[26:03] | He’s calling for backup now. | 他正在请求支援 |
[26:06] | – And what do we do? – Wait for them to come full force. | – 那我们怎么办? – 等他们全部过来 |
[26:10] | Just stay ready. | 准备好 |
[26:16] | Audrey? | |
[26:17] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[26:19] | Could you let DOD know that we’ve piggybacked | 你能通知国防部我们要使用停电区的 |
[26:21] | onto local law enforcement channels in the blackout zone? | 合法通信频道吗? |
[26:24] | I told them earlier we might need to use their feeds. | 我早先通知过他们 说会使用他们的资源 |
[26:26] | – So you don’t need them any more? – No. | – 那你现在不用了? – 是的 |
[26:27] | All right, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[26:33] | Um, look, I didn’t mean to be confrontational before. | 嗯 听着 我之前不是有意跟你作对的 |
[26:37] | Just… when you walk into a hailstorm, | 只是… 当你面临困境时 |
[26:39] | you have to be decisive. | 你必须果断 |
[26:40] | I understand, and I know where you’re coming from. | 我明白 我知道你从哪来 |
[26:44] | I think that you’re making the right decisions, but… | 我认为你做的是正确的决定 只是… |
[26:48] | But what? | 只是什么? |
[26:50] | I think that you should reevaluate your professional opinion of Tony. | 我想你该重新考虑下对Tony的评断 |
[26:53] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[26:55] | This morning Jack had nowhere to turn. | 今天上午Jack无路可走时 |
[26:57] | And he went to the one person that he knew | 他找了唯一能帮他脱离险境的人 |
[26:58] | would come through for him and that was Tony. | 那就是Tony |
[27:00] | Tony saved our lives. | Tony救了我们大家 |
[27:08] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道这件事 |
[27:10] | After that, we just spent a couple hours with him. | 之后 我们跟他待了几个小时 |
[27:12] | It’s true, Tony does have a lot of issues, | 的确 Tony经常出状况 |
[27:14] | but he is good at what he does, | 但他真的擅长他的工作 |
[27:15] | and I think that we could use him on a day like today. | 我认为今天这种情况 我们会需要到他的 |
[27:20] | Fair enough. | 的确 |
[27:29] | And business aside, | 另外 |
[27:32] | he still cares about you. | 他还在乎你 |
[27:44] | I got those perimeter teams you asked for ready to go. | 外勤组按你的要求已经准备好了 |
[27:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:51] | Tony, look, I just want you to know that… | Tony 听着 我只想要你知道… |
[27:54] | just because I overruled you a few minutes ago | 我刚刚驳回你的建议 |
[27:55] | doesn’t mean that I don’t value your input. | 不代表我不重视你的加入 |
[28:01] | Don’t patronize me, Michelle. | 我不需要同情 Michelle |
[28:02] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[28:07] | Look, you ran CTU for two years. | 听着 你领导过反恐局两年 |
[28:10] | Anything that you have to say, I will consider seriously. | 所有你说的 我都会认真考虑的 |
[28:20] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna tell you what I think whether you want to hear it or not, all right? | 别担心 不管你听不听我都会说出我的想法 行吧? |
[28:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:38] | You guys scared? | 你们不害怕吗? |
[28:42] | You sure you both want to do this? | 你们两个确定要帮我们? |
[28:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[28:47] | My brother and I, | 我和我兄弟 |
[28:47] | we’re more angry about these attacks today than you are. | 对这些袭击 比你们还要气愤 |
[28:49] | So we’re gonna stand up and we’re gonna try to be part of the solution. | 我们要站出来 帮助你们对付他们 |
[28:55] | – I’m sorry this had to happen in your store. – Yeah. | – 我很抱歉这要发生在你店里 – 嗯 |
[28:59] | Our father left us this business when he died. | 我们的父亲离世后留给了我们这家店 |
[29:03] | And he worked his whole life to make a good name for himself in the community. | 他努力了一辈子想要在这一社区有个好名声 |
[29:11] | This store is his legacy, | 这家店是家传的 |
[29:14] | but if he were here right now, | 但如果他还在世的话 |
[29:17] | he’d be standing next to you, | 他也会支持你 |
[29:20] | just as we are. | 就像我们一样 |
[29:28] | Just stay low and do what I tell you. | 尽量趴低 照我说的做 |
[29:49] | Thank you… | 谢谢你… |
[29:52] | for saving my life. | 救了我 |
[29:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:14] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[30:36] | Tony, Michelle just said that you were doing a search | Tony Michelle刚告诉我 |
[30:38] | on possible ties to Marwan. May I help? | 你在调查跟Marwan有关的人 我能帮上什么忙吗? |
[30:41] | Do you have a sign-on for the Zeitgeist server? | 你能登陆Zeitgeist服务器吗? |
[30:42] | In Washington? | 华盛顿的那个? |
[30:43] | Yeah, it would save me time | 恩 如果我们能用那个查 |
[30:45] | if I could use it on this search. | 会节省很多时间 |
[30:46] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[30:51] | There you go. | 好了 |
[30:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:55] | Anything else? | 还需要别的吗? |
[30:57] | It should kick off a few names. You can help me | 它会检索出些名字 你可以帮我 |
[30:58] | run them down once it’s done searching. | 等完成搜索后 就把结果下载下来 |
[31:00] | Okay, great. | 嗯 好的 |
[31:06] | So, um… | 那么 呃… |
[31:08] | did you tell Michelle what happened today? | 你告诉Michelle今天发生的事了? |
[31:11] | I said that Jack called you. | 我说是Jack找你来的 |
[31:12] | Anything else? | 还有呢? |
[31:13] | I didn’t say that you were living with anyone, if that’s what you mean. | 我没告诉她你在和别人同居 你指这件事吧 |
[31:18] | She probably already knows that, and I’m sure she couldn’t care less. | 她恐怕已经知道了 我知道她会在乎的 |
[31:22] | So how are you and Jack faring with him out in the field today? | 嗯 你和杰克今天的外勤任务如何? |
[31:29] | It’s different. | 不一样 |
[31:32] | – A lot different than Washington. – Yeah. | – 跟在华盛顿不一样 – 嗯 |
[31:36] | It is different. | 是不一样 |
[31:39] | To tell the truth, I couldn’t believe it when I heard that Jack had taken a deskjob in DC. | 说实话 我简直根本不敢相信 Jack要在华盛顿做文职 |
[31:46] | He said he was happier this way. | 他说他这样更快乐 |
[31:49] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[31:52] | Well, you’ve gotten a chance to see him in both worlds today. | 嗯 你有幸在今天看到他不同的两面了 |
[31:56] | Think he’ll go back to wearing a suit? | 你觉得他还会回去做西装革履的文职? |
[31:58] | After the hell Jack’s been through today, you think he’d want to come back to this? | Jack经历了今天这些水深火热 你觉得他还会想回来? |
[32:04] | Some people are more comfortable in hell. | 有些人就喜欢水深火热 |
[32:08] | Are you talking about Jack… | 你在讲Jack… |
[32:11] | or yourself? | 还是你自己? |
[32:15] | I think we found them! | 我找到他们了! |
[32:22] | See those signals underground? | 看到这些信号了吗? |
[32:23] | Each one’s a radio, all using the same frequency. | 每个都是个无线电对讲机 用的同一频率 |
[32:25] | That’s because they’re planning an attack. | 因为他们在策划袭击 |
[32:26] | They converged on a location on Flower and Third, | 他们都集合到了Flower街和第三大街交汇的某个地方 |
[32:28] | about a quarter mile from McLennan-Forster. | 大约距离McLennan-Forster公司1/4英里 |
[32:30] | You were right, he’s actually drawing them in. | 你是对的 他引他们过去的 |
[32:35] | Go, go! | 行动 行动! |
[33:03] | Sporting goods store, across the street. | 对街的 体育用品店 |
[33:15] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[33:17] | Bravo One, move in. | B队 行动 |
[33:48] | Infrared is picking up automatic weapon fire | 红外线显示无线电信号处 |
[33:49] | at the site of the radio transmission. | 有交火 |
[33:51] | How much longer before our teams get there? | 还要多长时间我们的人才能赶到? |
[33:52] | The ground teams are closest. They’ll get there first. | 地面小组最近 他们会第一个赶到的 |
[33:54] | When? | 多久? |
[33:55] | At least five or six minutes. | 至少五六分钟 |
[34:12] | Who’s helping him? | 谁在帮他? |
[34:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:14] | They’ve got to be civilians. | 可能是些市民吧 |
[34:16] | We need to end this quickly and get that document. | 我们需要速战速决 拿回文件 |
[34:18] | Is that understood? | 明白吗? |
[34:19] | Yeah. I understand. | 是 我明白 |
[34:21] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[34:30] | Hey, Naji! Hey! | 嘿 Naji! 嘿! |
[34:32] | Hey, are you hit? Hey? | 嘿 你受伤了吗? 嘿? |
[34:34] | You OK? Naji! | 你没事吧? Naji! |
[34:37] | It hit the clip. | 打在弹夹上了 |
[34:42] | Naji. | |
[34:49] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
[34:59] | All right! Now! Now! | 好! 马上! 马上! |
[35:05] | Move forward! | 快走! |
[35:22] | Hurry! Take my shotgun. | 快! 拿着我的散弹枪 |
[35:24] | Because of their night goggles, if they get within ten feet of you, | 他们带着夜视镜 如果他们离你接近10步了 |
[35:27] | shine your flashlight in their eyes, it’ll blind them. | 用手电晃他们的眼睛 他们会暂时看不见 |
[36:04] | Jack! | |
[36:06] | Jack! | |
[36:10] | The gunfire stopped. | 停火了 |
[36:12] | The teams on site? | 我们的人到了吗? |
[36:13] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[36:14] | Without enforce the commandos could have taken over the location. | 难道说突击已经控制那个地区了 |
[36:17] | Which means they might have taken the information back from Jack and Paul. | 那他们很可能已经从Jack和Paul那拿回证据了 |
[36:20] | Get in touch with the teams. | 联系我们的人 |
[36:22] | I’ll update Division. | 我去通知总部 |
[36:25] | If McLennan-Forster win the firefight, | 如果McLennan-Forster公司的人赢了 |
[36:27] | what about Jack and Paul? | 那Jack和Paul呢? |
[36:31] | There is no way to tell. | 现在还不知道 |
[36:45] | CTU personnel are approaching the location. | 反恐局的人就在附近了 |
[36:47] | CTU, this is Castle, we’re about to engage. | 反恐局 我是Castle 我们正接近目标 |
[36:50] | How many hostiles have been sighted? | 能看到多少敌人? |
[36:51] | Six down outside, unknown number inside. | 外面6个 里面不清楚 |
[36:53] | Lee, it’s Tony. Are Jack and Paul still alive? | Lee 我是Tony Jack和Paul还活着吗? |
[36:56] | Unknown at this point. | 还不知道 |
[36:57] | All right, look, the hostiles cannot be allowed | 听着 绝不能让突击队把Jack从McLennan-Forster公司 |
[36:59] | to leave the area with the information Jack took from McLennan-Forster. | 拿到的情报抢走 |
[37:01] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[37:02] | We’ll do the best we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[37:03] | No, Lee, listen to me. | 不 Lee 听我说 |
[37:05] | Failure is not an option. | 绝不能失败 |
[37:07] | That information is what this whole thing is about. | 那情报是一切的关键 |
[37:09] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[38:06] | Jack! | |
[38:07] | Yeah? I’m here! | 嗯? 我在这! |
[38:09] | – You and Raines safe? – Yeah. | – 你和Raines没事吧? – 嗯 |
[38:11] | – All hostiles are down. We’re clear. – OK. | – 敌人都干掉了 我们安全了 – 好 |
[38:13] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[38:16] | This way. | 这边 |
[38:23] | – This is Castle. Get me CTU. – Stand by. | – 我是Castle 帮我接反恐局 – 稍等 |
[38:28] | – Curtis. – It’s Castle. | – 我是Curtis – 我是Castle |
[38:30] | – Lee, what’s your status? – Location secured. Jack and Raines are safe. | – Lee 什么情况? – 我们控制局面了 Jack和Raines都没事 |
[38:34] | – What about their information? – Unknown at this point. | – 他们的情报呢? – 现在还不知道 |
[38:37] | Keep this line open. Jack’s OK. The team secured the store. | 别挂 Jack没事 我们控制了商店 |
[38:41] | – What about Paul? – He’s with him. | – Paul呢? – 跟他们一起 |
[38:43] | – Has he anything from McLennan-Forster? – We don’t know yet. | – 他们从McLennan-Forster公司得到的情报呢? – 还不知道 |
[38:47] | Stay in touch. Whatever they get, be ready to work up. | 保持联系 随时准备分析他们拿到的情报 |
[38:50] | You got it. | 明白 |
[38:56] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[38:57] | – You want us to help process? – No. We’ll do it when we sift the data. | – 需要我们帮忙吗? – 不用 我们数据分析时会注意的 |
[39:01] | – Sure that’s not a problem? – Yeah. | – 确定? – 是 |
[39:03] | All right. We’ll wait for your confirmation. | 好 我们等你消息 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:08] | Jack and Paul are okay. | Jack和Paul没事 |
[39:10] | What about the information? | 情报呢? |
[39:11] | We don’t know if Jack has it yet. | 我们还不知道是不是在Jack手里 |
[39:13] | But even if he does, we don’t know that he’s going | 但就算在 我们也不能确定那个 |
[39:15] | to bring us any closer to finding Marwan. | 是否能帮我们找到Marwan |
[39:17] | Well, we know that McLennan-Forster is involved. | 嗯 至少我们知道McLennan-Forster公司也牵扯进来了 |
[39:19] | That should yield some leads. | 那会帮我们找出更多线索 |
[39:20] | Well, it’s going to have to be worked up here, | 嗯 我们只能在这处理了 |
[39:22] | because McLennan-Forster’s computers were all knocked out by the EMP. | 电磁炸弹把McLennan-Forster公司的所有计算机都毁掉了 |
[39:25] | You want to head that up? | 你想负责这个吗? |
[39:26] | No. You know what? You should probably let Curtis handle that. | 不 知道吗? 你还是让Curtis负责吧 |
[39:32] | All right, I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[39:40] | I shouldn’t have said that earlier about your drinking. I was out of line. | 我不该讲你喝酒的事 我有点过分了 |
[39:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:47] | You don’t owe me an apology. | 你不用道歉 |
[39:53] | My life right now… | 我现在的生活… |
[39:58] | Let’s just say that I’ve been better. | 可以说比以前好多了 |
[40:01] | Quite frankly, seeing you here today has only made things worse. | 说实话 今天遇到你才让事情有点糟糕 |
[40:12] | Look, I’m gonna leave, get out of your hair and let you do your job, all right? | 嗯 我要走了 不烦你了 让你好好工作 好吧? |
[40:16] | No. | 不 |
[40:22] | We can’t afford to lose you. | 没有你 我们应付不来 |
[40:25] | Not today. | 至少今天不行 |
[40:27] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[40:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:34] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[40:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:03] | I’m going to make sure you get some help putting the store back together. | 我会帮你们重建商店的 |
[41:06] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[41:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:31] | Lee, I need you to get this to CTU. It needs to get decoded immediately. | Lee 我要你把这个送回反恐局 这个需要立刻译码 |
[41:35] | Set up a detail, five of your best men. | 你挑5个最好的队员 组个小组 |
[41:37] | Nothing happens to this store, do you understand me? | 留下保证这家店的安全 明白吗? |
[41:40] | Jack, look out! | Jack 小心! |
[41:48] | Paul? | |
[41:50] | Paul? Paul? | |
[41:53] | Medic! | 医生! |
[41:54] | Come on, stay with me. | 快点 醒醒 |
[41:57] | Come on, Paul. Stay with me. | 快 Paul 醒醒 |
[41:59] | No, no, Paul. | 不 不 Paul |
[42:00] | Paul, stay with me. Come on, look at me. | Paul 醒醒 快 看着我 |
[42:01] | Look at me. There you go. | 看着我 好 |
[42:03] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[42:06] | I owed you. | 我欠你的 |
[42:07] | You don’t owe me anything. Just stay with me, okay? | 你什么都不欠我的 保持清醒 好吗 |
[42:10] | Jack, it’s OK. The medic’s here. | Jack 会没事的 医生来了 |
[42:18] | Jack, let the medic do the work. | Jack 交给医生吧 |
[42:41] | – Any problems? – No, I’m here. | – 有问题吗? – 没有 我到了 |
[42:44] | – Are we on schedule? – Yes. | – 原计划进行吗? – 是的 |
[42:48] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[42:49] | I’m leaving now. | 我就要动身了 |
[42:51] | The President of the United States is on a tight schedule. | 美国总统行程很紧 |
[42:54] | We can’t be late. | 我们可不能迟到 |