时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | We know you printed a document before the EMP detonated. | 我们知道你在电磁脉冲引爆前打印了一份文件 |
[00:17] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[00:18] | You decide when the pain stops. | 你决定痛苦何时停止 |
[00:24] | Drop the gun or I’ll kill him! | 把枪扔了 否则我杀了他! |
[00:29] | Paul, where’s the data printout? | Paul 文件在哪? |
[00:31] | I hid it. | 我藏起来了 |
[00:32] | Is this it? | 是这个吗? |
[00:33] | Yeah, it’s in code. | 是的 被加密了 |
[00:35] | I couldn’t make any sense out of it. | 我看不懂 |
[00:37] | We’re gonna get it back to CTU. | 我们要把它送回反恐局 |
[00:38] | Tony, I appreciate you carrying the ball until Michelle got here. | Tony 很感谢你能在Michelle来之前顶替她 |
[00:41] | Why don’t bring her and everyone else up to speed. | 向她和大家汇报一下工作进展吧 |
[00:44] | The man responsible for planning today’s attacks, Habib | 策划今天袭击的人Habib |
[00:46] | Marwan, has been a long-term employee of McLennan-forster. | Marwan 是McLennan-forster公司的长期雇员 |
[00:50] | Jack Bauer and Paul Raines went to the company to inspect his computer files. | Jack Bauer和Paul Raines已经前往公司调查他的电脑文件 |
[00:53] | As they were doing so, an electromagnetic pulse bomb | 在此期间 有人引爆了一颗电磁炸弹 |
[00:56] | was detonated, wiping out the company’s entire data base. | 摧毁了那个公司的所有数据库 |
[00:58] | We have to assume whoever detonated the EMP thinks | 我们只能假设引爆电磁炸弹的人 |
[01:01] | Jack and Paul found something and wants them eliminated. | 想毁掉Jack和Paul发现的一些东西 |
[01:04] | Where do we go now? | 我们去哪? |
[01:06] | Weapons and ammunition. | 找些武器弹药 |
[01:09] | Get out of here or the next one won’t miss. | 快滚! 下一枪你就不会这么走运了 |
[01:12] | I’m a federal agent. | 我是一名联邦探员 |
[01:13] | Look, we need your help! | 我们需要你的帮助! |
[01:15] | Who’s after you? | 谁在追杀你们? |
[01:17] | It has to do with the terrorist attacks. | 是和恐怖袭击有关的 |
[01:19] | I have critical evidence that I need to get to the authorities. | 我有重要证据要交给上级 |
[01:21] | If you’re fighting the people who caused today’s bloodshed, | 如果你们对付的 是造成今天流血事件的人 |
[01:24] | then we’ll help you. | 那我们愿意帮助你们 |
[01:28] | It’s time. | 他们来了 |
[01:40] | Jack! | |
[01:41] | I’m here! | 我在这! |
[01:43] | You and Raines safe? | 你和Raines都安全么? |
[01:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:45] | I need you to get this to CTU. | 我要你把这个带回反恐局 |
[01:46] | It needs to get decoded immediately. | 要立刻解密 |
[01:49] | Jack, look out! | Jack 小心! |
[01:53] | Paul… | |
[01:54] | Paul! | |
[01:56] | Get me a medic! | 快叫医生! |
[02:00] | It is time for you to go. | 你该出发了 |
[02:02] | Are you ready? | 准备好了么? |
[02:04] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[02:07] | Proceed as planned. | 按计划行动 |
[02:08] | The president of the united states is on a tight schedule. | 美国总统的日程安排很紧 |
[02:11] | We can’t be late. | 咱们不能迟到 以下事件发生于晚上8点至9点之间 |
[02:25] | He’s bleeding out! | 他失血过多! |
[02:25] | Tell them on the ground we need two liters of a-positive hemo. | 联系地勤人员 告诉他们 我们需要两升A型阳性血 |
[02:30] | Come on, Paul, stay with us. | Paul 坚持住 |
[02:32] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[02:45] | Hello? | 喂? |
[02:45] | Audrey, it’s me. | Audrey 是我 |
[02:47] | Oh, Jack, thank god you’re all right. | 噢 Jack 谢天谢地 |
[02:49] | Audrey, I need you to listen to me. | Audrey 你听好 |
[02:52] | Paul’s been shot! | Paul中枪了! |
[03:00] | Audrey? | |
[03:02] | Audrey? | |
[03:04] | How bad is it? | 有多严重? |
[03:05] | The medics are working on him. | 医生正在抢救 |
[03:07] | We’ll be there in a few minutes. | 我们马上就到医院了 |
[03:10] | Jack, how did this happen? | Jack 这到底怎么回事? |
[03:12] | We were securing the area. | 我们正在清理现场 |
[03:13] | One of the gunmen tried to shoot me. | 一个歹徒朝我开枪 |
[03:15] | Paul pushed me out of the way. | Paul把我推开了 |
[03:18] | He saved my life. | 他救了我 |
[03:23] | Audrey? | |
[03:26] | I’m here. I just… | 我在 只是… |
[03:30] | Jack, I don’t know what to say. | Jack 我不知道该说什么 |
[03:31] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[03:34] | Surgeons have been notified. | 已经通知了外科医生 |
[03:35] | They’re standing by. | 准备做手术 |
[03:35] | I want you to know we’re going to do everything we have to. | 我们会尽最大努力来抢救他的 |
[03:38] | You understand that? | 你明白么? |
[03:40] | Yeah, I understand. | 我明白 |
[03:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:46] | I got… I got to go. | 我得…我得挂了 |
[03:47] | See you in a minute. | 待会见 |
[03:49] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[04:00] | Mr. President, all the evidence we’ve gathered confirms that this man, | 总统先生 我们手头的证据表明 |
[04:04] | Habib Marwan is directly responsible for everything that’s happened today. | 今天的事件都是由Habib Marwan策划的 |
[04:08] | The train derailment, my abduction, the sabotage of our nuclear power plants… | 火车出轨 绑架我 对我们核电站的破坏… |
[04:13] | Does any of your evidence suggest that he’s planning more attacks? | 有证据表明他会采取进一步行动么? |
[04:16] | I’m afraid so. | 我想是的 |
[04:17] | NSA is reporting a spike in chatter. | 国家安全局已经截获了一些信息 |
[04:20] | They’re sifting through the intel now, trying | 他们正在分析 |
[04:22] | to determine potential targets and time frames. | 希望能找出可能的目标和时间 |
[04:25] | “Trying” is not good enough. | 仅仅”希望”是不够的 |
[04:28] | The chopper carrying Paul is about to land, sir. | Paul乘坐的飞机马上就要着陆了 先生 |
[04:29] | We need to preempt any further attacks. | 我们必须先发制敌 |
[04:31] | I understand, sir. | 我明白 先生 |
[04:32] | Our best chance to do that is by capturing Marwan. | 我们要抓到Marwan |
[04:35] | How close are you? | 进展如何? |
[04:37] | Jack Bauer recovered a document we believe contains contact data on Marwan’s network. | Jack Bauer找到了一份文档 我们相信里面有Marwan集团的资料 |
[04:43] | CTU is using it to track Marwan. | 反恐局正利用这个来追踪Marwan |
[04:46] | And if that fails? | 如果失败了呢? |
[04:48] | Mr. President, we just have to hope that it doesn’t. | 总统先生 我们只能祈祷了 |
[04:52] | Jim, today’s events are continuing to generate an unprecedented level of fear. | Jim 今天发生的事让民众感到越来越恐慌 |
[04:58] | I’m not sure the social and civil fabric of this country can withstand another attack. | 不知道我们能否经受住下一次袭击 |
[05:03] | We need to make provisions. | 我们要做好防备 |
[05:05] | Provisions? | 防备? |
[05:06] | The civil unrest that I believe is inevitable | 我相信动乱是不可避免的 |
[05:08] | in the event of another terrorist strike. | 在恐怖袭击中 |
[05:10] | Are you saying we should impose martial law? | 您的意思是下达戒严令? |
[05:13] | I’ve asked General Wakefield to meet with you in Los Angeles to discuss our options. | 我已经安排Wakefield将军和你在洛山矶见面 商量一下 |
[05:17] | When? | 什么时候? |
[05:18] | Now. | 现在 |
[05:19] | His plane landed. | 他的飞机已经降落了 |
[05:20] | He’ll be calling you to confirm a secure location. | 他到达安全地点就会联系你 |
[05:24] | And, Jim… | 还有 Jim… |
[05:25] | keep this between us. | 保密 |
[05:27] | Of course, Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[05:55] | All right, he’s losing pressure. | 他的血压在下降 |
[06:01] | I need ten CC’s of adrenaline, no compression. | 我需要10毫升肾上腺素 非浓缩的 |
[06:04] | Let’s go. | 快 |
[06:06] | Paul? | |
[06:07] | Paul, can you hear me? | Paul 能听见我说话么? |
[06:09] | – Got to get him into surgery now go! -Paul… | – 得赶紧把他送到手术室! -Paul… |
[06:14] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉… |
[06:18] | please, tell me he’s not going to die. | 告诉我他不会死 |
[06:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[06:28] | Jack, tell me. | Jack 告诉我 |
[06:30] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[06:31] | We just don’t know. | 我们没法知道 |
[06:40] | Jack, are you okay? | Jack 你没事吧? |
[06:41] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[06:42] | Listen, we were able to decode and pull a name of the list you sent us. | 我们把你找到的文件解密后发现了一个名字 |
[06:45] | Who is it? | 谁? |
[06:46] | Someone on our watch list. | 在监视名单上出现过 |
[06:48] | But we had no idea he was connected to Marwan. | 但是我们不确定他是否和Marwan有牵连 |
[06:49] | Come on inside. We’ll talk you through it. | 进来 我们详细谈谈 |
[06:56] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Raines, you need to stay out | 很抱歉 Raines女士 你需要在外面等 |
[06:59] | here while your husband’s prepped for surgery. | 你丈夫要准备做术了 |
[07:01] | Please, can I just talk to him for a second? | 我能和他说句话么? |
[07:03] | Paul, hey.. | Paul 嘿… |
[07:04] | hey, it’s Audrey. | 嘿 我是Audrey |
[07:06] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[07:09] | I just want you to know that I’m here, okay? | 我只想让你知道我就在你身边 好么? |
[07:11] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[07:15] | We need to prep him now. | 我们要做术了 |
[07:16] | And I will be here when you get out of surgery. | 当你做完手术的时候 我也会在这的 |
[07:18] | Do you understand me? | 你明白么? |
[07:19] | Paul… | |
[07:32] | His name’s Joseph Fayed, associate professor at Green University. | 他名叫Joseph Fayed 格林大学的副教授 |
[07:36] | Chemical engineering. | 化学系 |
[07:37] | He came to the U.S. In 1985 to get his graduate degree. | 他1985年来美国攻读学士学位 |
[07:39] | We’re sending in a team to pick him up now. | 我们已经派小组去找他了 |
[07:42] | That’s a mistake. | 我们犯错了 |
[07:43] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[07:44] | From everything that we’ve seen today, | 从今天的这些事来看 |
[07:45] | Marwan’s vetted his inner circle very carefully. | Marwan在处理内部人员方面非常谨慎 |
[07:47] | That man will die before he says anything. | 那个人会在开口前就死掉 |
[07:49] | You’re probably right, Jack, but what can we do besides arrest Fayed? | 你也许是对的 Jack 但是除了逮捕Fayed我们还能做什么? |
[07:54] | Send someone in undercover. | 派人秘密监视他 |
[07:56] | Take a chance. They might lead us to Marwan. | 碰碰运气 也许会带我们找到Marwan |
[07:58] | Come on, Jack, you know we don’t have the | Jack 你知道的 |
[07:59] | time to put one of our own people undercover. | 我们现在没有多余的人手来监视他了 |
[08:01] | I’m not talking about one of our people. | 我没有说用我们的人 |
[08:02] | Dina Araz. | 让Dina Araz去 |
[08:05] | She’s already made her deal, Jack. | 她已经和我们做过交易了 Jack |
[08:06] | We granted her son immunity. | 我们会赦免她儿子的 |
[08:07] | We have nothing left to offer her. | 我们没有筹码了 |
[08:09] | Maybe, maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[08:10] | Let me talk to her while you mobilize a tactical team. | 你去部署人手 我去和她谈 |
[08:12] | If I can’t get her to cooperate by the time they’re ready, send them in, but it’s | 如果她拒绝合作我们再派小组过去 |
[08:15] | simple we either find Marwan or we will | 结果很明确 我们一定要找到Marwan |
[08:17] | not be able to stop what he’s planning next. | 否则不能阻止下一次袭击 |
[08:37] | Meet them at the hotel on Old River Road, half a kilometer from the base. | 和他们在离基地500米的老河路的酒店见面 |
[08:41] | When? | 什么时候? |
[08:42] | Leave now. | 现在就出发 |
[08:44] | I’ll need his entire flight package, | 我要他全部的飞行资料 |
[08:45] | including clearance and identification codes. | 包括通行证和身份识别密码 |
[08:48] | You’ll have whatever you need. | 没问题 |
[09:05] | Is that all you’ve got? | 你就这么点本事? |
[09:08] | Oh, for now it is. | 哦 暂时是的 |
[09:10] | Oh, come on. | 哦 得了 |
[09:11] | I haven’t seen you in two weeks. | 我都两个星期没见到你了 |
[09:14] | Yeah, I’ve got to get to the base. | 是啊 我得赶回基地了 |
[09:16] | I’m flying tonight. | 今晚我有飞行任务 |
[09:25] | Damn, I’m going to be late as it is. | 见鬼 我会迟到的 |
[09:30] | Look at me, I’m all wrinkled. | 看看 衣服皱巴巴的 |
[09:32] | I wouldn’t worry about that. | 我才不管呢 |
[09:36] | Hello. | 喂? |
[09:40] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[09:42] | What? | 什么? |
[09:44] | It’s your wife. | 是你老婆 |
[09:48] | That’s your cell phone. | 那是你的手机 |
[09:59] | Laurie. | |
[10:00] | They’ve got guns, John. | 他们都拿着枪 John |
[10:02] | They say they’ll kill the children unless you do what they want. | 他们说要杀了我和孩子除非你按他们说的做 |
[10:05] | What’s going on, Laurie? Who’s there? | 出什么事情了 Laurie? 是谁? |
[10:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:08] | Listen to me,Laurie, whoever’s there, you put them on the phone. | 听我说 Laurie 不管是谁 让他们听电话 |
[10:12] | Please, John, don’t let them hurt the children! | John 求你了 别让他们伤害孩子! |
[10:14] | Laurie… Laurie. | |
[10:22] | Put your clothes on, John. | 穿上衣服 John |
[10:30] | Curtis is prepping the tactical teams. | Curtis正在布置战术小组 |
[10:32] | Which means you have five minutes to do this. | 也就是说你只有5分钟的时间 |
[10:51] | Do you recognize this man? | 认识这个人么? |
[10:54] | No. | 不 |
[10:55] | He’s connected to Marwan. | 他与Marwan有联系 |
[10:58] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[11:00] | I already told the other agent. | 我已经告诉过其他特工了 |
[11:02] | Marwan doesn’t permit communication between cells. | Marwan不允许小组之间相互联系 |
[11:06] | His name is Joseph Fayed. | 他名叫Joseph Fayed |
[11:08] | He’s a professor at green university. | 是格林大学的教授 |
[11:12] | You know more about him than I do. | 你了解的情况比我多 |
[11:16] | He’s also our only way to reach Marwan. | 他是寻找Marwan的唯一线索 |
[11:20] | We can’t do that without your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[11:23] | Why should I help you? | 我为什么要帮助你们? |
[11:25] | I’ve already gotten all I’m going to get for cooperating. | 我已经得到了我想要的 |
[11:31] | That’s not necessarily true. | 未必 |
[11:40] | I know you love your son. | 我知道你爱你的孩子 |
[11:45] | You’ve already shown me that today. | 你今天已经证明了这点 |
[11:49] | But unless you help us get to Fayed, | 除非你帮助我们找到Fayed |
[11:51] | that will be the last time you see him for the rest of your life. | 否则你再也见不到他了 |
[11:59] | This is Dessler. | 我是Dessler |
[12:02] | All right, have them stand by. | 已经准备好了 |
[12:05] | Tactical teams are ready. | 战术小组已经待命了 |
[12:07] | They can be at Fayed’s house in ten minutes. | 他们会在10分钟内到达Fayed家的 |
[12:10] | Let’s give him another minute. | 再给他一点时间 |
[12:13] | I’m offering you your freedom, Dina. | 我可以让你恢复自由 Dina |
[12:16] | You and Behrooz will be put in a witness protection program. | 你和Behrooz会进入证人保护计划 |
[12:18] | You’ll be given new names, identities, everything. | 你会有新的名字 身份 和其他一切 |
[12:22] | This is a better deal than you made earlier. | 这个条件比先前的更好 |
[12:25] | I’m offering you a life with your son. | 可以让你和儿子一起生活 |
[12:30] | Right now, the only question is: Which life do you want? | 现在 就看你选择什么样的生活了? |
[12:51] | What do you need me to do? | 你想让我做什么? |
[13:01] | I need you to go to Fayed and tell him that you need to speak to Marwan. | 我想让你去找Fayed 告诉他你需要见Marwan |
[13:07] | He won’t let me through his front door, let alone get near Marwan. | 他连门都不会让我进的 更不用说找Marwan了 |
[13:11] | He will when you tell him that you’ve got a hostage that can help him. | 只要你告诉他你有Marwan想要的人质 就没问题了 |
[13:15] | A hostage? | 人质? |
[13:17] | Who? | 谁? |
[13:19] | Me. | 我 |
[13:32] | So what’s this all about? | 这究竟是怎么回事? |
[13:34] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[13:36] | I’m delivering you to someone. | 我要把你交给一个人 |
[13:38] | Who? | 谁? |
[13:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:41] | You don’t know who you work for? | 你连为谁工作都不知道? |
[13:42] | I work for myself. | 我为自己工作 |
[13:45] | Somebody’s paying you. | 你被收买了 |
[13:46] | I don’t ask them who they are and they don’t tell me. | 我没问他们是谁 他们也没告诉我 |
[13:49] | That’s how I stay alive. | 这就是我的生存之道 |
[13:57] | All right, it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[14:10] | If you don’t cooperate, your family will die. | 如果你不合作 你的全家都会死掉 |
[14:15] | Do you understand? | 明白么? |
[14:36] | It’s all there. | 钱都在这了 |
[14:38] | Get out of here. | 快离开 |
[14:42] | Get your things. | 收拾你的东西 |
[14:45] | We got a plane to catch. | 我们要赶飞机 |
[14:47] | Increased chatter indicates that habib Marwan is planning another strike. | 证据不断显示Marwan正在策划另一次袭击 |
[14:51] | It’s imperative that we locate him before he’s able to trigger this. | 我们必须在他行动前就找到他 |
[14:55] | We are mounting an undercover operation that | 我们组织了一次秘密行动 |
[14:57] | we hope will lead us to him through this man… | 希望能够通过这个人找到他 |
[15:00] | Joseph Fayed. | |
[15:02] | We’ve struck a deal with Dina Araz to work undercover for us, | Dina Araz已经同意有条件的参与我们的行动 |
[15:06] | and approach Fayed. | 接近Fayed |
[15:07] | But Marwan knows we had Dina Araz in custody. | 但是Marwan已经知道我们抓了Dina Araz |
[15:09] | We’re trying to use that to our advantage. | 我们就要利用这点 |
[15:11] | Jack will run us through the cover story we’ve fabricated. | 我们会为Jack制造些假的事故 |
[15:14] | The cover story goes as follows: | 我们要编造如下的故事 |
[15:16] | An hour ago, | 一小时前 |
[15:16] | I was transporting Dina Araz to the federal detention center when my vehicle | 我在押送Dina Araz去联邦监狱的时候 |
[15:20] | was attacked by the surviving members of a terrorist cell run by Navi Araz | 遭到了由Navi Araz率领的恐怖分子的袭击 |
[15:23] | at the intersection of sepulveda and national. | 就在赛博大和洲际公路的交汇处 |
[15:26] | I managed to kill or wound all of the attackers. | 我设法消灭恐怖分子 |
[15:28] | But during the engagement, | 但是在交火过程中 |
[15:30] | Dina Araz secured one of the weapons and took me hostage. | Dina Araz得到了武器 我成了人质 |
[15:33] | She’ll take me to Fayed. | 她要把我交给Fayed |
[15:35] | Hopefully, he’ll take me to Marwan. | 希望他能带我去见Marwan |
[15:36] | And if Marwan takes the bait, we track you to him. | 如果Marwan上钩了 我们就能找到他 |
[15:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:40] | Now we have to assume they’re going to search both Jack and Dina, | 他们肯定会搜查Jack和Dina |
[15:42] | which is going to make tracking and surveillance devices a problem. | 无法追踪和监视 |
[15:45] | We’re going to have to handle this passively. | 我们只能采取被动的方法了 |
[15:46] | We’re going to use satellite, parabolics and laser aggregators. | 我们会使用卫星 远程窃听装置和激光分析仪 |
[15:50] | But what about Dina Araz? | Dina Araz那边怎么样? |
[15:51] | Do you think she’ll be able to play this convincingly? | 你确定她会表现的很好么? |
[15:53] | Well, she’s managed to live here in the united states for | 她已经在美国住了5年了 |
[15:55] | the past five years while part of a terrorist cell undetected. | 隐藏了自己恐怖分子的身份 |
[15:58] | Yes. | 所以 |
[15:59] | She’s an expert at deception. | 她是一个很好的伪装者 |
[16:01] | As long as she doesn’t deceive us. | 但愿她没有对我们伪装 |
[16:03] | Right now, this is our best and only chance at finding Marwan. | 现在 这是我们能找到Marwan唯一也是最好的方法 |
[16:06] | But no matter how well we fabricate this story, | 不管我们把这个故事编的多么好 |
[16:08] | Jack will be in extreme and immediate danger. | Jack都时刻处于高度危险之中 |
[16:11] | We have to be able to move in at the first sign of trouble. | 有一点不对劲 我们必须马上行动 |
[16:14] | There is zero tolerance for error. | 不能出丝毫的差错 |
[16:18] | Thank you. | 我说完了 |
[16:19] | Good luck, everyone. | 各位 好运 |
[16:24] | Curtis… | |
[16:26] | the detainees from McLennan-Forster have been taken over to division. | McLennan-Forster公司的嫌疑犯已经押送到总部了 |
[16:29] | I want you to run the interrogation. | 我要你去审问 |
[16:30] | You got it. | 好的 |
[16:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:33] | Edgar… | |
[16:34] | I want you to call LAPD and Caltrans. | 通知洛杉矶警局和加州交通局 |
[16:36] | We need their logs to reflect that the ambush on Jack took place. | 需要他们配合 故事才会显得更真 |
[16:39] | I need an exact time window. | 我需要确切的时间 |
[16:41] | He just finished telling us. | 他已经说了 |
[16:43] | An hour ago. | 1小时前 |
[16:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:44] | I just didn’t know if there was an updated scenario. | 我不知道是不是还有别的什么细节 |
[16:47] | No, Edgar, you weren’t paying attention. | 没有 Edgar 你注意力不够集中 |
[16:49] | Look, we can’t afford for you to be losing focus at a time like this, all right? | 听着 现在万万不可心不在焉 明白吗? |
[16:52] | I’m sick of people talking to me like I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我讨厌别人以一种我什么都不知道的口气和我说话 |
[16:54] | Especially people who don’t really work here. | 特别是那些根本不在这工作的人 |
[17:02] | Is there a problem with Edgar? | Edgar有什么问题么? |
[17:05] | Well, his mother was caught in the | 他的妈妈被困在 |
[17:07] | contamination zone at the San Gabriel Reactor. | 圣百加力岛核熔毁事故的放射性沾染区 |
[17:10] | She took her own life. | 她自杀了 |
[17:12] | Now up till now he’s been handling it pretty | 现在为止 他表现的还很正常 |
[17:13] | well, but I think it may be catching up with him. | 但是以后会如何很难说 |
[17:16] | Do you think he’s in good enough shape to run the comm part of this operation? | 你觉得他能够负责这次行动的联络工作么? |
[17:20] | Based on what just happened? | 就刚刚的情况看来 |
[17:22] | No. | 不能 |
[17:24] | Where’s Chloe? | Chloe在哪? |
[17:25] | I didn’t see her on the active roster. | 我在工作人员名单上没有看到她 |
[17:27] | Driscoll forced her to resign. | Driscoll逼她辞职了 |
[17:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:30] | Well, apparently, Chloe went against Driscoll’s orders, | 很明显 Chloe不执行Driscoll的命令 |
[17:33] | sided with Jack. | 站到了Jack一边 |
[17:34] | Turns out, Jack was right. | 事实证明 Jack是正确的 |
[17:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:55] | Hello? | 喂? |
[17:57] | Chloe, it’s Michelle Dessler. | Chloe 我是Michelle Dessler |
[17:59] | You’re calling me from division? | 你是从总部给我打的电话? |
[18:00] | Actually, I’m back at CTU. | 从反恐局打的 |
[18:02] | Secretary Heller asked me to take Erin Driscoll’s place. | Heller部长要我接替Erin Driscoll的职位 |
[18:05] | She got fired? | 他被解雇了? |
[18:06] | That’s too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[18:07] | Listen, could you tell Edgar to upgrade the langley pattern recognition software? | 请告诉Edgar升级兰利模式识别软件 |
[18:11] | He gets a little overwhelmed sometimes. | 他情绪不太稳定 |
[18:13] | Yeah, I’ll make sure he takes care of that. | 好的 我会告诉他的 |
[18:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:15] | Listen, Chloe, | 听着 Chloe |
[18:17] | you’re better at what you do than anyone I’ve ever worked with. | 你比任何人工作都要出色 |
[18:21] | I need you here. | 我需要你 |
[18:24] | Thank you for saying that, but I think I’ve had enough for today. | 谢谢 但是我今天已经经历太多了 |
[18:27] | Chloe, this would be for Jack. | Chloe 这也是为Jack做的 |
[18:29] | not just for CTU. | 而不仅仅是为反恐局 |
[18:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[18:32] | He’s about to go undercover in a high-risk operation. | 他要进行一次非常危险的秘密行动 |
[18:35] | We need to mount a massive surveillance in very little time. | 我们需要在短时间内进行严密的监控 |
[18:38] | I don’t have confidence that Edgar can do this on his own. | 我恐怕Edgar不能单独完成 |
[18:41] | Well, there’s nothing I can do about that. | 我也无能为力 |
[18:43] | Chloe… | |
[18:45] | I just need a few hours of your time, and then you can move on. | 只要你几个小时的时间 然后你就能继续呆在家里 |
[18:49] | I just want to do everything I can to ensure Jack’s safety. | 我必须尽最大努力保证Jack的安全 |
[18:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:55] | But it’s just for today. | 就今天一次 |
[18:57] | Thank you, Chloe. | 谢谢 |
[18:58] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:04] | They’re setting cars up at the ambush site in case Marwan wants to verify. | 他们已经伪造了现场 以防Marwan检查 |
[19:08] | We’re using the dead bodies of terrorists from Heller’s rescue. | 我们使用了解救Heller部长时的恐怖分子的尸体 |
[19:11] | All right, the follow team will stay as close as they can, | 好的 我们的小组会尽可能的和他们在一起 |
[19:13] | but to tell you the truth, Jack, | 但是说实话 Jack |
[19:14] | you’re flying without a net on this one. | 情况要危险的多 |
[19:16] | If a hostile decides to take you out without warning, | 如果他们突然采取行动的话 |
[19:19] | there’s nothing we can do. | 我们就无能为力了 |
[19:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:22] | Look, Audrey’s still at the clinic. | Audrey还在医院 |
[19:24] | There’s time if you want to say good-bye. | 你还有时间和她道别 |
[19:29] | She’s got a lot on her mind right now. | 她现在很乱 |
[19:32] | Jack, she should know what you’re about to do. | Jack 她需要知道你的行动 |
[19:37] | She’s been through enough today. | 她今天经历太多了 |
[19:52] | Want you to look over the time line, | 我希望你记住事情的大概 |
[19:54] | then we’ll talk through the details. | 然后我们再来说细节 |
[19:56] | I’m not doing anything until I see my son. | 我不会做任何事情 除非我见到我的儿子 |
[20:01] | We don’t have time for that right now. | 我们没那么多时间 |
[20:02] | Seeing my son is non-negotiable. | 这没商量的余地 |
[20:07] | Tony. | |
[20:18] | You need to learn every aspect of the cover story- your life depends on it. | 你要了解这个故事的每一个细节 这关系到你今后的生活 |
[20:21] | Don’t worry about me. | 不用担心 |
[20:29] | You can see your son, but only for a minute. | 你可以见你的儿子 只有1分钟的时间 |
[20:32] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[20:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:50] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[20:56] | they wouldn’t tell me where you were, or even if I was going to see you again. | 他们不告诉我你在哪里 我是否能见到你 |
[20:59] | We’re going to be together. | 我们会在一起的 |
[21:02] | What are you talking about? | 什么? |
[21:04] | They wouldn’t let you come with me. | 他们不会的 |
[21:05] | Everything has changed. | 一切都变了 |
[21:06] | I agreed to do something for them, and they’ll let me go with you. | 我答应帮他们 他们同意让我和你一起走 |
[21:12] | What do they want you to do? | 他们要你做什么? |
[21:14] | Help them find Marwan. | 帮助他们找到Marwan |
[21:16] | He’s too dangerous. | 他太危险了 |
[21:18] | Oh, I can handle Marwan. | 我能对付 |
[21:20] | Please, mom… | 妈妈 别… |
[21:22] | no. | 不 |
[21:22] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:24] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[21:25] | Please, mom. | 妈妈 别 |
[21:27] | Mrs. Araz, it’s time. | 到时间了 |
[22:03] | Is field surveillance in place yet? | 能够监视那个地点了么? |
[22:05] | We have audio. | 能听到声音 |
[22:06] | There might be some dead spots, but we should be able to hear inside the house. | 可能会有一些死角 但是我们能够听见里面的声音 |
[22:09] | That’s assuming they get that far. | 他们可能在那 |
[22:13] | Okay, thank you | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:14] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[22:16] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[22:18] | Why aren’t you going through? | 怎么不能工作? |
[22:19] | Damn it! | 见鬼! |
[22:20] | Use a danziger filter. | 要用登格过滤器 |
[22:21] | You can download it internally if you know what you’re doing. | 如果你知道如何用 就可以在它内部下载 |
[22:24] | There, you’re in. | 好了 |
[22:25] | Chloe, what are you doing here? | Chloe 你在这干嘛? |
[22:27] | Michelle thought you could use some help. | Michelle 认为你需要一些帮助 |
[22:28] | Offload your task list at station 12. | 从你的任务列表里分配一些到12号工作站 |
[22:30] | I’ll cover your overflow. | 我帮你减轻负担 |
[22:31] | I can handle my assignment. | 我可以处理好我的工作 |
[22:33] | Well, obviously you can’t. | 很明显 你不能 |
[22:34] | Otherwise Michelle wouldn’t have called me in. | 否则Michelle也不会让我来了 |
[22:36] | Edgar, I meant to tell you before Chloe got here. | Edgar 我该提前通知你Chloe要来的 |
[22:38] | Look, ms. Dessler. | Dessler小姐 |
[22:39] | I can do my job. | 我能胜任我的工作 |
[22:40] | I don’t need any help. | 不需要别人帮助 |
[22:41] | I’m not saying you can’t, but I’m not taking any chances either. | 我没有说你不行 我不想冒任何风险 |
[22:43] | Look, I realize we got off to a rocky start, but… | 我知道开始的时候有点矛盾 但是… |
[22:45] | Edgar, this isn’t a debate. | Edgar 不要辩解了 |
[22:47] | It’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[22:48] | Now, brief Chloe so she can run satellite with you, and do it fast. | 告诉Chloe工作进展情况 尽快让她配合你完成工作 |
[22:52] | Jack’s approaching the staging area. | Jack快要到了 |
[23:04] | This is Baron. | 我是Baron |
[23:05] | This is Dessler, we’re set on our end. | 我是Dessler 我们这边好了 |
[23:06] | Satellite and surveillance teams are in place. | 卫星和监视小组都就位了 |
[23:08] | Go in at your discretion. | 你们可以行动了 |
[23:10] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[23:10] | We’ll leave this line open. | 保持联系 |
[23:36] | We’re going in alone? | 我们要单独进去? |
[23:38] | Our agents are conducting audio surveillance with mobile parabolics. | 我们的人正在进行声音监控 |
[23:41] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[23:43] | Acknowledge that you hear me. | 收到请回复 |
[23:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:50] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[23:51] | I have to make it look like I was injured during the attack. | 让自己看起来在交火过程中受了伤 |
[24:12] | Take my gun. | 拿着我的枪 |
[24:15] | This has to look as convincing as possible. | 必须让别人相信 |
[24:17] | Take my gun. | 拿着我的枪 |
[24:18] | You must know that I want to kill you. | 你一定知道我想杀了你 |
[24:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:23] | But I know you won’t because of Behrooz. | 我也知道为了Behrooz你不会这么做 |
[24:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:36] | They’re going in. | 他们进去了 |
[24:37] | We’re standing by. | 我们已经待命 |
[24:52] | What if Fayed doesn’t believe us? | 要是Fayed不相信我们怎么办? |
[24:53] | Then we’re both dead. | 那我们都会死 |
[25:19] | Who is it? | 谁啊? |
[25:20] | Joseph, it’s Dina Araz. | Joseph 是我 Dina Araz |
[25:22] | Who? | 谁? |
[25:23] | Dina Araz. | |
[25:24] | I’m a friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[25:25] | My husband is Navi. | Navi是我的丈夫 |
[25:26] | He’s been killed. | 他被杀了 |
[25:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:28] | Now please go away. | 请走开 |
[25:29] | I need to speak to Marwan. | 我要见Marwan |
[25:33] | I don’t know any Marwan. | 我不认识什么Marwan |
[25:34] | Yes, you do. | 你认识的 |
[25:35] | Go away before I call the police. | 在我叫警察之前快离开 |
[25:36] | You won’t call the police, and we both know why. | 你不会的 你我都知道原因 |
[25:42] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[25:43] | I have a hostage. | 我有一个人质 |
[25:45] | Someone Marwan will want. | Marwan想要的人 |
[25:47] | His name is Jack Bauer. | |
[25:49] | He’s a CTU agent. | 反恐局特工 |
[25:51] | Now please, let me in before someone sees me. | 让我进来 免得被别人看到 |
[26:03] | Close the door! | 关上门! |
[26:04] | Put your gun over there! | 把枪放在那! |
[26:04] | Do it! | 快点! |
[26:27] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的? |
[26:28] | My husband told me. | 我丈夫告诉我的 |
[26:29] | I don’t know your husband. | 我不认识你丈夫 |
[26:31] | He knew you. | 他认识你 |
[26:34] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[26:35] | My husband was killed and I was arrested. | 我丈夫被杀了 我也被逮捕了 |
[26:38] | They were transporting me to CTU. | 他门押送我回反恐局 |
[26:41] | I heard an explosion, and the van we were driving crashed. | 我听到了爆炸声 车翻了 |
[26:45] | It was our people… | 是我们的人 |
[26:47] | they came to rescue me. | 他们来救我 |
[26:49] | Everyone fell except Bauer and me. | 除了我和Bauer 其他人都死了 |
[26:51] | He was wounded, and I managed to get his gun. | 他受了伤 我拿到了他的枪 |
[26:56] | Where did this happen? | 在哪发生的? |
[26:57] | At the intersection of sepulveda and national. | 在赛博大和洲际公路的交汇处 |
[26:59] | Half a mile from here. | 离这大约半英里 |
[27:02] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[27:14] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[27:16] | The is Fayed. | 是我 Fayed |
[27:17] | A woman named Dina Araz came to me. | 一个叫Dina Araz的女人来找我 |
[27:19] | How did she find you? | 她怎么找到你的? |
[27:21] | She claims her husband told her. | 他丈夫告诉他的 |
[27:23] | What does she want? | 她想干什么? |
[27:24] | She wants to bring you a hostage. | 她想交给你一个人质 |
[27:25] | A CTU agent named Jack Bauer. | 一个叫Jack Bauer的反恐局特工 |
[27:29] | Jack Bauer? | |
[27:33] | Can you break into the other side of the conversation? | 你能够收到电话另一端的声音信号么? |
[27:35] | No. The call’s being piped through a satellite switcher. | 不行 电话是通过卫星信号传送的 |
[27:37] | The signal’s scrambled. | 信号里面加入了干扰码 |
[27:39] | As she was being transported our people ambushed the | 在她被押送的途中我们的人 |
[27:41] | vehicle at the intersection of sepulveda and national. | 在赛博大和洲际公路的交汇处袭击了他们 |
[27:44] | Everyone was killed, but she managed to escape with Bauer. | 除了她和Bauer 所有人都死了 |
[27:46] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做? |
[27:50] | Bring them to me. | 把他们带到我这里来 |
[27:53] | I will call you back in five minutes with the details. | 我会在5分钟后打电话过来 告诉你细节 |
[27:56] | Be ready. | 做好准备 |
[27:58] | Do you understand? | 明白么? |
[27:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:02] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:12] | Marwan wants to see him. | Marwan想要见他 |
[28:16] | Baron, it’s a go. | Baron 他们要走了 |
[28:18] | I heard. | 我听到了 |
[28:18] | Set a follow grid, and we’ll coordinate from our end. | 设定好跟踪范围 就能继续监控他们 |
[28:43] | Evening, sir. | 晚上好 长官 |
[28:45] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[28:59] | Pop the trunk for me, sir. | 请把后备箱打开 |
[29:01] | Since when are you searching officer’s cars at the gate, sergeant? | 什么时候开始规定在大门口搜查军官的汽车了 中士? |
[29:04] | An elevated threat level. | 警戒等级提高了 |
[29:43] | Okay, you’re good to go, sir. | 好了 您可以走了 长官 |
[29:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:22] | I’m on base. | 我到达基地了 |
[30:23] | Continue to the next phase. | 进入下一阶段 |
[30:28] | Okay, I got you on base. | 好了 我把你弄进基地了 |
[30:29] | Let me talk to my family. | 让我和家人通话 |
[30:30] | – Open the trunk, captain. – Let me talk to my wife. | – 打开后备箱 – 我要和妻子通话 |
[30:31] | I said open the trunk. | 打开后备箱 |
[30:35] | Please… | 求你了 |
[30:36] | let me talk to my family. | 让我和家人通话 |
[30:37] | Your family is dead… | 你的家人都死了… |
[30:39] | And so are you. | 你也一样 |
[31:29] | Mrs. Raines, your husband sustained bullet wounds to his chest and abdomen. | Raines女士 两子弹分别射中你丈夫的胸部和腹部 |
[31:35] | Now, we were able to extract one of the bullets, but I’ve called | 我们已经取出了一颗 |
[31:38] | a neurosurgeon in from Cedars to help extract the second bullet. | 但是第二颗需要请雪松医院的神经外科医生来帮忙 |
[31:41] | Why a neurosurgeon? | 为什么要请神经外科医生? |
[31:43] | Well, the bullet is lodged against his t-5 vertebrae and | 那颗子弹射中了他的T-5脊椎骨 |
[31:46] | we want to be careful to avoid any further spinal trauma. | 必须小心 不能引起对脊椎额外的伤害 |
[31:50] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信现在所发生的 |
[31:53] | I’ll let you know as soon as I get any news on his condition. | 我会随时通知您他的情况 |
[31:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:11] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[32:14] | I don’t think I realized how much I cared for Paul until now. | 现在我才意识到我是多么的在乎Paul |
[32:25] | I know this is terrible timing, but the president has called and I have to leave. | 我知道你现在很难过 但总统打来电话 我得走了 |
[32:35] | You’ll be able to reach me on my number. | 你可以打电话找我 |
[32:38] | The doctors will keep me up to speed here. | 医生会随时告诉我这里的情况 |
[32:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:44] | I love you, Audrey. | 我爱你 Audrey |
[32:47] | And I’m proud to be your dad. | 作为你的父亲 我为你骄傲 |
[32:54] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:02] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[33:17] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪? |
[33:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[33:28] | How far are we going? | 还有多远? |
[33:31] | It won’t be long. | 就快到了 |
[33:35] | You look nervous. | 你看起来很紧张 |
[33:38] | What do you expect? | 你想怎么样? |
[33:40] | I wouldn’t have contacted you if I felt I had a choice. | 如果我有别的选择也不会来找你 |
[33:44] | And as a result, I have no choice. | 但是 我没的选择了 |
[33:47] | We do whatever we have to for the cause. | 为了目标我们会做任何事 |
[33:50] | So what’s the problem? | 有什么问题么? |
[33:52] | There is no problem. | 没有 |
[33:57] | He’s approaching an intersection. | 他正在接近交汇处 |
[33:59] | They’re turning off olympic. | 他们转到奥林匹克大街去了 |
[34:00] | Moving to next sub-channel. | 切换到下一个子通道 |
[34:03] | He’s turning onto a side street. | 他转到辅路去了 |
[34:06] | Collier avenue. | 科利尔街 |
[34:07] | Hold that distance. | 保持距离 |
[34:08] | Understood. | 明白 |
[34:15] | He’s heading towards the broad street tunnel. | 他正朝宽街隧道驶去 |
[34:18] | He’s slowing down. | 他减速了 |
[34:20] | Baron, drop back. | Baron 拉大距离 |
[34:22] | Can’t afford to have them spot the tail. | 不能让他们发现有人跟踪 |
[34:23] | We’re backing off. | 我们正在减速 |
[34:26] | He’s turning into the tunnel. | 他进隧道了 |
[34:27] | Maintain your distance. | 保持这个距离 |
[34:35] | He’s too far ahead for the parabolic. | 他离得太远了 收不到信号 |
[34:37] | I couldn’t be able to hear what’s going on in there. | 我听不到他们了 |
[34:38] | The tunnel’s 400 yards long. | 隧道长400码 |
[34:40] | They’ll be out of satellite view for approximately 20 seconds. | 他们大约会从卫星上消失20秒 |
[34:55] | Pull in front of this truck. | 把车停在这辆卡车前 |
[35:04] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[35:06] | Out of the car! | 出来! |
[35:07] | What are you doing?! | 你们干什么? |
[35:15] | From Marwan. | Marwan给你的 |
[35:16] | Yes. | 好 |
[35:36] | This is taking too long. | 花的时间太长了 |
[35:41] | We got them. They’re out of the tunnel. | 看到他们出隧道了 |
[35:42] | Do you have a visual? | 看到他们吗? |
[35:44] | That’s it. | 在那 |
[35:45] | We’ve got them up ahead. | 就在我们前面 |
[35:49] | Fayed’s turning onto Napier. | Fayed转到那皮尔大街了 |
[35:51] | Napier loops back around to olympic. | 从那皮尔走等于又回到奥林匹克大街了 |
[35:54] | That means he just spent the last five minutes driving in a circle. | 就是说他花了5分钟的时间兜了一个圈子 |
[35:56] | Maybe he’s trying to detect surveillance. | 也许他怕有人跟踪 |
[36:00] | Chloe, can you switch to infrared? | Chloe 你能切换到红外模式么? |
[36:02] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[36:08] | There’s only one person in the car! | 车上只有一个人! |
[36:10] | They made a switch in the tunnel! | 他们在隧道里掉包了 |
[36:12] | Baron, the covert part of the operation is over. | Baron 不需要秘密行动了 |
[36:14] | All teams move in on the target car. | 所有小组锁定目标 |
[36:16] | Alpha team, cut him off at the bridge. We’re right behind. | A组 在桥上拦住它 我们就在后面 |
[36:18] | Establish a perimeter around the area. | 在该地区设定一条封锁线 |
[36:20] | Stop and search all vehicles. | 搜查所有车辆 |
[36:22] | Chloe, do you have anything on satellite? | Chloe 你有什么新发现么? |
[36:23] | Nothing around the immediate area of the target’s car. | 目标车辆周围没有什么情况 |
[36:25] | Can you go back into archives and find out what happened? | 检查刚才的材料 看究竟发生什么了么? |
[36:27] | Yeah, it’s going to take a few minutes. | 好的 需要几分钟 |
[36:29] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[36:29] | Baron, what’s your status? | Baron 报告你的方位 |
[36:31] | Closing in now. | 我们正在靠近 |
[36:37] | We got him surrounded on the bridge. | 我们在桥上包围他了 |
[36:44] | Passenger side. | 我们在副驾驶这边 |
[36:46] | On your left. | 我在你左边 |
[36:49] | Flank him. | 包围他 |
[36:51] | Get out of the car and put your hands up now! | 出来 把双手放在脑后! |
[36:53] | Out of the car! | 出来! |
[36:58] | Bomb! | 炸弹! |
[37:09] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[37:21] | Marwan set us up. | 我们中了Marwan的圈套 |
[37:41] | Almeida. | |
[37:42] | Agent Baron’s dead. | Baron死了 |
[37:43] | So is Fayed. | Fayed也死了 |
[37:45] | Is there any sign of Jack? | 有Jack的消息么? |
[37:46] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[37:46] | Any other hostiles in the area? | 那个地方还有其他恐怖分子么? |
[37:48] | The area looks secure. | 看起来很安全 |
[37:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:50] | I’ll get you another back up team as soon as I can. | 我会尽快让另外一个后援小组赶过去的 |
[37:53] | I’ve the archives satellite footage. | 我正在重新检查卫星信号 |
[37:54] | Play it back.. | 往回倒… |
[37:56] | Okay, during the time Fayed’s car is in the tunnel, three vehicles exit. | Fayed的车还在隧道里面的时候 有三辆车从隧道出来 |
[38:01] | Check the van. | 看看那辆货车 |
[38:03] | Can you get me a license number on that? | 知道它的牌照么? |
[38:04] | Not from the satellite. Let me check the traffic cameras. | 从卫星上看不到 我看看交通摄像机 |
[38:07] | Edgar, get me the caltrans interface. | Edgar 给我接入加州交通局 |
[38:09] | We have a socket open. | 正好有个空闲的端口 |
[38:10] | Logging in. | 正在进入 |
[38:14] | Done. | 好了 |
[38:18] | Okay, there’s a camera at the entrance to the tunnel. | 隧道的入口处有个摄像机 |
[38:22] | Looking for the right frame. | 找一帧合适的图像 |
[38:33] | Got it. | 好了 |
[38:34] | Send this out to all the field teams. | 把这个发给所有的外勤小组 |
[38:35] | I want interagency support on setting up the grid. | 我要情报局帮忙设定搜索范围 |
[38:37] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[38:39] | We have an ID on the vehicle: White chevy van, late | 目标车辆的特征 白色的雪佛兰货车 |
[38:42] | ’90s, license plate charlie victor alpha, three-two-two. | 90年代车款 牌照为CVA 322 |
[39:15] | You’ve caused me a lot of trouble. | 你给我惹了太多麻烦 |
[39:28] | I’m sorry for your loss, Dina. | 对你所失去的一切我感到很遗憾 Dina |
[39:32] | Navi was a great man. | Navi是一个很了不起的人 |
[39:36] | I hope my men weren’t too rough with you. | 我希望我的人没有伤到你 |
[39:39] | It was necessary, in case you were under surveillance. | 因为我必须确定你没有被跟踪 |
[39:43] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[39:45] | But we weren’t followed, I was careful. | 但是我们没有被跟踪 我很小心的 |
[39:50] | You’re a good liar, Dina. | 你真会撒谎 Dina |
[39:53] | What? | 什么? |
[39:53] | Fayed martyred himself. | Fayed牺牲了他自己 |
[39:55] | The men who were following you are dead. | 跟踪你们的人也死了 |
[39:58] | What men? | 什么人? |
[39:59] | Enough with the lies! | 别再撒谎了! |
[40:03] | Marwan, please believe me. | Marwan 请相信我 |
[40:07] | I did not betray you. | 我没有背叛你 |
[40:20] | Prove it to me. | 证明给我看 |
[40:23] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[41:01] | Just what I thought. | 和我想的一样 |
[41:06] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |