时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Jack, look out! | Jack 当心 |
[00:16] | Paul! | |
[00:18] | Get me a Medic! | 快去叫医生 |
[00:19] | Medic! | 医生 |
[00:20] | Losing pressure, I need 10ccs… | 血压正在降低 给我10毫升的… |
[00:21] | It happened so fast, he was hit before I could do anything | 这发生的太突然 等我反应过来他已经中弹了 |
[00:24] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟? |
[00:26] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:27] | We just don’t know. | 真的不知道 |
[00:29] | Please tell me he’s not going to Die. | 告诉我他不会死 |
[00:34] | Why should I help you? | 我为什么要帮你? |
[00:35] | I’m offering you your Freedom, Dina. | 我会给你自由 Dina |
[00:38] | You and behrooz will be put in the witness protection program. | 你和Behrooz将会作为证人受到保护 |
[00:41] | You’ll be given new Names, identities, everything. | 你会有新的名字 新的身份 新的一切 |
[00:43] | What do you need me to do? | 你要我做什么? |
[00:45] | I need you to go to Fayed and tell him that you need to speak to marwan. | 我要你去找Fayed 告诉他你要和Marwan谈谈 |
[00:49] | He won’t let me through his front door let alone get near marwan. | 他连门都不让我进 更不要说接近Marwan了 |
[00:53] | He will when you tell him that you’ve got a hostage that can help him. | 他会的 只要你告诉他有一个对他有用的人质 |
[00:56] | Who? | 谁? |
[00:57] | Me. | 我 |
[00:59] | What If rayed doesn’t believe us? | 如果Fayed不相信我们怎么办? |
[01:01] | Then we’re both dead. | 那我们都得死 |
[01:03] | Close the door! | 关门 |
[01:04] | Put your Gun over there. | 把枪放在那 |
[01:04] | Do it! | 快点 |
[01:08] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[01:09] | A woman named Dina araz came to me. | 一个叫Dina araz的女人来找我 |
[01:11] | What does she want? | 她想干什么? |
[01:12] | She wants to bring you a hostage. | 她想交给你一名人质 |
[01:13] | A ctu agent name Jack bauer. | 一名叫Jack bauer的反恐局特工 |
[01:19] | Caused me a lot of trouble, Mr. Bauer. | 你给我添了很多麻烦 Bauer先生 |
[01:26] | kill him. | 杀了他 |
[01:36] | just what I thought. | 不出我所料 |
[01:37] | Dina! | |
[01:38] | No! | 不! |
[01:48] | Meet them at the hotel. | 在旅馆和他们见面 |
[01:50] | I’ll need his entire flight package, including clearance and identification codes. | 我需要他全部的飞行资料 包括通行证和身份识别密码 |
[01:55] | You’ll have whatever you need. | 一切都没问题 |
[01:56] | Get your things. | 收拾你的东西 |
[01:58] | We got a plane to catch. | 我们要赶飞机 |
[02:00] | Let me talk to my family. | 让我和我的家人说话 |
[02:02] | Your family is dead. | 你的家人都死了 |
[02:03] | And so are you. | 你也一样 以下事件发生于晚上8点至9点之间 |
[02:30] | Edgar, have you found any way to locate Jack? | Edgar 你有没有办法找到Jack? |
[02:33] | We’re trying, but marwan wasn’t stupid, he covered his tracks. | 我正在努力 但是Marwan很狡猾 他掩盖了踪迹 |
[02:36] | Michelle. | |
[02:38] | What do we have, Chloe? | 有什么情况 Chloe? |
[02:40] | Local pd found the Van that Jack and Dina were in. | 当地警察发现了Jack和Dina的车 |
[02:42] | Where? | 在哪? |
[02:42] | It was abandoned at an industrial warehouse at the far end of San Fernando road. | 车子被遗弃在圣菲尔南多路尽头的一个工业品仓库内 |
[02:46] | Dina’s body was in it. | Dina的尸体在车里 |
[02:49] | Okay. | 明白 |
[02:50] | Tell local police to look for witnesses. | 通知当地警察寻找目击证人 |
[02:51] | We need a license Plate, something to follow. | 我们需要汽车牌照 一些可以去跟踪的东西 |
[02:53] | Edgar, pull up satellite from 8:45 to 9:00. | Edgar 调出8:45到9:00的卫星纪录 |
[02:57] | I’m on it. | 这就做 |
[02:57] | All right, everyone, listen up. | 注意了 大家都听好 |
[03:00] | Jack bauer is missing. | Jack bauer失踪了 |
[03:02] | There’s a good chance he’s being held by our primary target, Habib marwan. | 很有可能被我们的主要目标Habib Marwan劫持了 |
[03:06] | Because we believe marwan is preparing for another domestic attack today, | 我们相信Marwan今天正准备搞另一次袭击 |
[03:09] | we need to Pool all our resources to find him. | 必须尽一切努力找到他 |
[03:13] | All comm teams coordinate with Edgar. | 所有队伍都要与Edgar合作 |
[03:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:44] | yes? | 喂? |
[03:45] | There’s a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[03:47] | What? | 怎么了? |
[03:47] | I got onto the Base and through both layers of security using the pilot’s Id. | 我过了安检到达基地 |
[03:51] | Just as I was about to do a pre-flight check, they grounded the plane. | 我正要做飞行前检查的时候 他们下令停飞 |
[03:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:56] | Checking a trouble sensor. | 故障传感器有问题 |
[03:58] | Might have to swap out a defective part. | 也许要更换一个零件 |
[04:06] | How long will it take? | 要多久? |
[04:08] | I don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[04:10] | Resolve this now. | 尽快解决 |
[04:11] | It’s time to earn your money, Mr. Anderson. | 是时候去挣钱了 Anderson先生 |
[04:14] | Your window of opportunity on the target closes in an hour. | 只剩下一个小时的机会来完成任务 |
[04:18] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[04:32] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[04:34] | Yes, Sir? | 什么事 长官? |
[04:35] | You working on the Phoenix? | 你正在检修凤凰号飞机吗? |
[04:37] | Yes, Captain, they sent me down from Hawkins. | 是的 长官 我是从霍金斯派下来的 |
[04:40] | You taking her up? | 你驾驶这架飞机吗? |
[04:41] | That’s the plan, what’s the ETA on getting me in the air? | 是的 ETA通知我的 |
[04:44] | Well, trouble sensor was correct, Sir. | 故障传感器没问题 长官 |
[04:45] | There was a hairline fracture in one of your strut pins. | 飞机的支架栓上面有一条很细的裂纹 |
[04:48] | But, uh, replacement won’t be in till morning. | 要到明天早上才能更换完毕 |
[04:51] | is that the only problem, strut pin? | 起落架 只有这一个问题吗? |
[04:53] | Well, yes, Sir, but it would be one Hell of problem when you tried to land. | 是的 长官 当你降落的时会出问题 |
[04:57] | Rear assembly would disintegrate on Impact. | 尾部部件会因撞击而解体 |
[04:59] | Only way out would be to Parachute out and Hope the jet doesn’t come down on anyone. | 只有跳伞逃生了 还要祈祷飞机不会砸到其他人 |
[05:03] | Did you make your report to the chief mechanical Officer? | 你有没有向机修主管报告? |
[05:05] | I was just about to head over there right now, Captain. | 我正要去那里 长官 |
[05:07] | And then I’m going to head up to Ventura for a little rest | 我还打算去通风口那休息一下 |
[05:11] | Sounds great. | 听上去不错 |
[05:12] | Don’t let me hold you up. | 那就不耽误你了 |
[05:13] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[05:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:26] | M.E. Says Dina’s been dead for less than 30 minutes. | 验尸员说Dina死了不到30分钟 |
[05:29] | We can only assume that’s when marwan grabbed Jack. | 也就是Marwan挟持Jack的时间 |
[05:32] | What’s the search Range on Jack and marwan? | 找到Jack和Marwan了吗? |
[05:34] | 1500 Square miles, but it’s increasing by the minute. | 已经搜查了1500平方英里 还在继续中 |
[05:36] | What about chatter? | 那些截获的信息怎么样? |
[05:37] | Well, I filtered through everything that came from Langley, Nsa and interpol. | 我分析了所有朗利中心 国家安全局 国际刑警组织传来的内容 |
[05:41] | None of it’s correlating right now. | 但是一无所获 |
[05:43] | And volume? | 流量呢? |
[05:44] | It’s actually slowing down. | 已经慢下来了 |
[05:46] | Which May mean that we’ve incurred all the damage we will today. | 也许这是我们今天会经受的所有破坏 |
[05:49] | Or it could be the calm before the Storm. | 也许这只是暴风雨前的宁静 |
[05:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:53] | The one thing we know for sure is If Jack’s alive, he’ll find a way to contact us. | 我们唯一可以确定的就是只要Jack还活着 他会想办法联系我们的 |
[05:57] | We’ll just have to wait until we pick up a thread on marwan. | 在我们获得Marwan的消息前只有耐心等待了 |
[06:00] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[06:05] | Tony. | |
[06:06] | Yup? | 什么事? |
[06:08] | I heard Jack called you earlier today. | 听说Jack今天早些时候打过电话给你 |
[06:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:13] | And that you saved his life? | 你救了他的命? |
[06:17] | Well, we both know I owed him one, right? | 都知道我欠他一条命 不是吗? |
[06:25] | Look, Audrey’s been waiting for her husband to get out of surgery. | Audrey正等她丈夫完成手术 |
[06:29] | I think we should tell her about Jack. | 我想我们应该把Jack的事情告诉她 |
[06:32] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:34] | They’re involved. | 他们两个很要好 |
[06:35] | She’s married. | 可是她已经结婚了 |
[06:37] | Separated. | 分居了 |
[06:40] | Well, then I’d prefer not to tell her anything. | 我看还是不要告诉她了 |
[06:42] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:43] | Because we May have to make a very tough call on how Jack’s capture plays out. | 因为对于Jack是怎么会被抓的 很难解释 |
[06:46] | Well, Michelle, she’s a professional. | Michelle 她是专业人员 |
[06:48] | She knows that’s a possibility. | 她知道一切都有可能发生 |
[06:49] | I think it’d be wrong to keep it from her. | 我认为不告诉她不太好 |
[06:51] | I don’t want her interfering. | 我不想她干涉此事 |
[06:53] | I think she has a right to know. | 我认为她有权知道这事 |
[06:57] | But, Hey, you’re the boss, it’s your call. | 好吧 你是老大 由你决定 |
[07:00] | excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:02] | How’s Paul doing? | Paul怎么样了? |
[07:03] | He’s still in surgery. | 还在做手术 |
[07:04] | I won’t know until he gets out. | 他做完之后会有人通知我的 |
[07:07] | Have you heard anything from Jack? | 有没有Jack的消息? |
[07:11] | Jack is missing. | Jack失踪了 |
[07:14] | Missing? | 失踪? |
[07:15] | We think he was taken by Habib marwan. | 我们认为他被Habib marwan挟持了 |
[07:18] | My God… | 我的天啊… |
[07:22] | What are we doing to get him back? | 我们准备怎么把他救回来? |
[07:24] | everything we can. | 我们会尽一切努力的 |
[07:26] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样? |
[07:27] | I thought we were tracking him. | 我以为我们正在追踪他 |
[07:28] | He’s supposed to be protected. | 他应该受保护的 |
[07:30] | No one is fully protected in the field. | 没有人是绝对安全的 |
[07:32] | Who was in charge of this operation? | 谁负责这次行动? |
[07:35] | I was. | 我 |
[07:38] | Get him back, Michelle. | 把他救回来 Michelle |
[07:56] | I have a few simple questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[07:58] | If you answer them, there’s a chance you might survive today. | 如果你回答这些问题 也许能活过今天 |
[08:02] | Don’t waste your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[08:05] | You located me through a man named Joseph fayed, who you might be interested to know has since martyred himself. | 你通过一个叫Joseph fayed的人找到了我 你也许很高兴知道他自杀了 |
[08:12] | It would help me If I knew he was the only Link you had to me. | 如果他是你唯的线索 那我很高兴 |
[08:18] | Whatever you’ve planned next is going to fail. | 不管你接下来的计划是什么 都注定要失败 |
[08:21] | Just like everything else you’ve tried today. | 就像你今天所做的其他事情一样 |
[08:23] | Fail? | 失败? |
[08:25] | Almost 40 dead in a Train crash, many more near the San Gabriel Island nuclear plant. | 在火车相撞的事故中死了将近40个人 在圣加布里岛的核电站附近死伤更多 |
[08:32] | That wasn’t really your plan, was it? | 那并不是你真正的计划 不是吗? |
[08:34] | We managed to stop the other 103 power plants from melting down. | 我们成功地的阻止了103座核电站爆炸 |
[08:37] | That’s what America will remember, that we stopped you. | 美国人民会记住这些的 我们阻止了你 |
[08:41] | No. | 不 |
[08:42] | They’ll remember the image of Secretary of defense heller held hostage on your own soil, | 他们会记得国防部长Heller被劫持 |
[08:46] | and it will Burn in their psyches. | 这会在他们心中留下不可磨灭的印象 |
[08:49] | This country will forever be afraid to let their leaders appear in public. | 这个国家将会永远害怕让他们的领导人出现在公众面前 |
[08:53] | For all the hatred that you have for this country, you don’t understand it very well. | 你对这个国家有如此深仇大恨 你不会明白的 |
[08:59] | Whatever you throw at us, I promise you, that’ll never happen. | 不管你耍什么花样 我向你保证 决不会得逞的 |
[09:16] | Marwan, we have a problem. | Marwan 我们有麻烦了 |
[09:18] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[09:19] | The family of the pilot that we killed. | 我们所杀的那个飞行员的家人 |
[09:21] | What about them? | 他们怎么了? |
[09:22] | We disposed of the bodies, right? | 不是已经处理掉尸体了吗? |
[09:23] | Yes, yes, but a relative showed up at the house and became suspicious when no one was home. | 是的 但是他们的一个亲戚去他们家 发现没有人 所以起了疑心 |
[09:27] | He called the police who are now looking into it. | 他报了警 警察已经介入调查了 |
[09:30] | Has it gotten to ctu yet? | 反恐局介入此事了吗? |
[09:31] | No, but this man was a military pilot. | 没有 但是此人是空军飞行员 |
[09:34] | It will be flagged by other agencies and it will get to ctu within the hour. | 这件事会引起其他机构的注意 不出一小时消息就会传至反恐局 |
[09:39] | What do you think we should do? | 我们应该怎么办? |
[09:41] | We have to make sure ctu is too busy to realize its significance. | 我们要确保反恐小组忙得忽略这事 |
[09:45] | Distract them. | 分散他们的注意 |
[09:46] | How? | 怎么做? |
[09:59] | Tell me about the boy. | 告诉我那个男孩的事情 |
[10:02] | What boy? | 哪个男孩? |
[10:02] | Behrooz araz. | |
[10:05] | What do you care about him for? | 为什么提起他? |
[10:07] | Does ctu have him in custody? | 反恐局有没有扣留他? |
[10:11] | Yes. He’s safe. | 是的 他很安全 |
[10:14] | You answered the question, but are you telling me the truth? | 你回答了我的问题 我怎么知道你有没有说实话呢? |
[10:18] | Call ctu, ask them yourself. | 打电话给反恐局 自己问他们 |
[10:56] | Edgar Stiles. | |
[10:57] | What’s the new password for the Server? | 服务器新密码是多少? |
[11:00] | For the central Server? | 中央服务器? |
[11:01] | I’ll get you on. | 我帮你连上去 |
[11:02] | No, don’t get me on. Give me the password so I can access it whenever I want to. | 不用了 把密码给我 这样我随时能够登入 |
[11:04] | It’s not your area anymore. | 这里不再归你管了 |
[11:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[11:08] | You work for me. | 你为我工作 |
[11:09] | No. I worked for you. Worked. With an -ed at the end. Past tense. | 不 我以前为你工作 那已经过去了 |
[11:12] | Edgar, I’ve been reinstated. | Edgar 我已经复职了 |
[11:13] | So quit being territorial and just give me the password. | 别再争论了 把密码给我 |
[11:16] | No. | 不行 |
[11:31] | Curtis, could you please explain to Edgar that I have been re-hired to resume my position as head of comm? | Curtis 你能否向Edgar解释一下 我已经复职了 仍是组里的负责人 |
[11:36] | Things have changed, Chloe. | 情况变了 Chloe |
[11:38] | Edgar took over for you. | Edgar代替了你 |
[11:39] | You’ll be working for him now. | 你现在为他工作 |
[11:42] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[11:44] | Michelle called me in because things were falling apart here under Edgar. | Michelle把我召进来 因为在Edgar领导下事情变得一团糟 |
[11:47] | Now give me my command or I walk. | 立即把我的职权还给我 要不我辞职 |
[11:50] | You’ll have equal authority, just on Paper it has to look like you work for him. | 表面上你为他工作 实际上你们两个职权相同 |
[11:54] | Well, I’m not going to do that. It’s a matter of Principle. | 不行 这是原则性问题 |
[11:56] | You’ll be bumped up to a term four analyst. | 你将被晋升为分析师 |
[11:58] | That’s a 35% Increase in salary plus bonus. | 你的工资将会增加35% 奖金另加 |
[12:01] | Well, I should be getting that anyway. | 那是我应得的 |
[12:02] | That’s not my point. | 我的重点不是这个 |
[12:04] | Edgar works for me. | Edgar为我工作 |
[12:05] | Not today, Chloe. | 今天不行 Chloe |
[12:09] | Fine… | 好吧 |
[12:10] | What’s the password to the central Server? | 中央服务器的密码是多少? |
[12:12] | C-I-s-one-five-a. | |
[12:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:17] | Curtis! | |
[12:18] | A man who says he’s Habib marwan is on line one. | 一个自称是Habib marwan的人在电话一号线 |
[12:21] | He wants to speak to the director of ctu. | 他要和反恐局主管说话 |
[12:22] | Put it through a Hi-res filter. | 通过高保真滤波器接进来 |
[12:23] | Activate all tracers and recorders. | 启动所有的追查装置和录音机 |
[12:26] | Michelle, someone claiming to be Habib marwan is on the line. | Michelle 一个自称是Habib marwan的人打电话来 |
[12:29] | Are you prepped for the call? | 准备好监听电话了吗? |
[12:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:31] | Take it there. | 在那接 |
[12:36] | Put him through. | 把电话接进来 |
[12:39] | This is Michelle dessler, director of ctu. | 我是Michelle dessler 反恐局主管 |
[12:41] | To whom am I speaking? | 你是谁? |
[12:42] | This is Habib marwan. | |
[12:44] | Jack bauer is alive and in my custody. | Jack bauer还活着 被我关押着 |
[12:47] | I’ll need to speak to him. | 我想和他说话 |
[12:48] | I will return him to you unharmed in exchange for behrooz araz. | 用Behrooz araz来交换他 |
[12:52] | I will give you ten minutes to secure clearances with your people. | 给你十分钟时间决定 |
[12:55] | I need more time before I can agree to that. | 我需要更多时间考虑一下 |
[12:57] | Ten minutes. | 就十分钟 |
[12:58] | I will call you then with exact details on how the exchange is to proceed. | 我会再打电话给告诉你交换的具体细节 |
[13:05] | Did you get a Trace? | 追踪到了吗? |
[13:06] | No. | 没有 |
[13:06] | Okay, confirm marwan’s identity off voice. | 好的 确认一下Marwan的声音 |
[13:09] | And process behrooz araz. | 然后处理Behrooz araz的事 |
[13:11] | got it. | 明白 |
[13:11] | Why is behrooz araz Worth trading for Jack? | 为什么Behrooz araz值得交换Jack? |
[13:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:16] | Have all tactical teams meet me in the situation room. | 召集所有站术小组到形势分析室见我 |
[13:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:52] | Sent the report about the pilot and his missing family to ctu yet? | 当地警方有没有把飞行员及其家人的报告送至反恐局? |
[13:56] | I don’t think so. | 还没有 |
[13:57] | But our contact at lapd said that the report has been flagged. | 但是我们在洛杉矶警察局的人说报告已经完成 |
[14:00] | It will go out to all the agencies within the next 15 minutes. | 十五分钟内会发往所有的机构 |
[14:03] | If ctu gets a hold of it, even a minute too soon, they’ll be able to stop us. | 如果反恐局得到了报告 即使只快了一分钟 他们就能够阻止我们 |
[14:07] | You need to tell me the second that report gets released. | 报告一公布立即通知我 |
[14:09] | Yes, marwan. | 好的 |
[14:12] | Marwan wants to exchange Jack bauer for behrooz araz. | Marwan想用Jack bauer交换Behrooz araz |
[14:15] | The obvious question is why. | 这是为什么呢? |
[14:18] | The way I see it, there are two possibilities. | 在我看来 有两种可能性 |
[14:20] | One, there’s a personal connection. | 第一 可能有私人关系 |
[14:23] | Two, behrooz has information that can damage marwan. | 第二 Behrooz知道能够打倒Marwan的内幕 |
[14:26] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[14:27] | Edgar, have your team sift through everything we have on behrooz araz. | Edgar 你的小组有没有调查我们所知的关于Behrooz araz的一切 |
[14:30] | Go back as far as you can and see If there’s a family Link between him and marwan. | 尽快调查一下 看他和Marwan是否有亲戚关系 |
[14:34] | Did the initial interrogation reveal that behrooz knew anything | 对于Behrooz的初次审问 |
[14:37] | that might make him valuable to marwan? | 有没有得出Marwan的消息? |
[14:40] | No, but main focus was on the mother. | 没有 我们太专注于他的母亲 |
[14:42] | We really didn’t push him very hard. | 还没有好好审问他 |
[14:43] | Curtis, push harder. | Curtis 好好审问他 |
[14:45] | See what you can find. | 看看能有什么发现 |
[14:46] | But do it now. | 现在就去 |
[14:47] | My guess is marwan will want to make this exchange within the hour. | 我猜想Marwan想在一个小时之内完成人质交换 |
[14:51] | Tony, monitor him from the observation room. | Tony 从观察室监视他 |
[14:54] | Chloe, what do we have on audio? | Chloe 声音分析方面有什么进展? |
[14:55] | I was able to get some voice memos from mclennan-Forster. | 我们从mclennan-Forster公司获取了一些声音的样本 |
[14:58] | The voice print matched. | 声音符合 |
[14:59] | It was marwan’s. | 正是Marwan本人 |
[15:00] | How are you going to handle this? | 你准备怎样处理这个事情? |
[15:01] | The kid thinks his mother made a deal to protect him. | 这孩子认为他的母亲为了保护他而作了笔交易 |
[15:04] | The first thing I have to do is let him think that the deal is off. | 首先我要让他相信这交易取消了 |
[15:06] | We can’t use a psychological approach. | 我们不能用心理攻势 |
[15:08] | It’s too slow. | 太慢了 |
[15:08] | What are you suggesting? | 你有什么建议? |
[15:09] | I think he’s just going to drag his feet unless we put some physical pressure on him. | 我认为除非我们揍他一顿 否则他不会合作的 |
[15:13] | He’s just a scared kid. | 他只是一个受惊吓的孩子 |
[15:14] | I’m pretty sure he’s given us everything he knows. | 我很肯定他已经把所知道的一切都告诉了我们 |
[15:16] | You’re pretty sure? | 你很肯定吗? |
[15:19] | I’ll call Richards. | 我打电话给Richards |
[15:21] | Tony… | |
[15:22] | Go ahead… I’ll catch up. | 去吧… 我马上就来 |
[15:25] | Have you heard anything on Jack? | 你有没有Jack的消息? |
[15:27] | Yeah, we just got some information a couple of minutes ago. | 我们几分钟之前刚刚获取一点信息 |
[15:29] | Why didn’t you let me know? | 为什么不告诉我? |
[15:30] | I’m sorry, Audrey, but things are going pretty fast here. | 对不起 Audrey 事情发展得太快了 |
[15:33] | Look, Jack’s alive. | Jack还活着 |
[15:34] | He is being held by marwan. | 他被Marwan关起来了 |
[15:36] | How did you confirm that? | 你怎么知道? |
[15:38] | Marwan contacted us. | Marwan联系了我们 |
[15:39] | He contacted you? | 他联系你们? |
[15:41] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么这么做? |
[15:42] | He wants to make a trade. | 他想做个交易 |
[15:44] | Jack for behrooz. | 用Jack交换Behrooz |
[15:46] | When is that going to happen? | 什么时候交换? |
[15:48] | We don’t know If it is. | 我们不确定是否会会交换 |
[15:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[15:51] | Look, If he wants to make this trade, that means behrooz has tactical value. | 如果他想做这笔交易 意味着Behrooz知道些什么 |
[15:54] | If that’s the case, then we May have to hold on to him. | 如果这样 我们就得留着他 |
[15:58] | Look, there’s a lot of stuff we have to go over before anything happens. | 在这之前我们还有很多事情要做 |
[16:01] | I’ll keep you posted, but right now I have to get in that room with behrooz, all right? | 我会告诉你的 现在我必须去找Behrooz 好吗? |
[16:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:13] | All right, keep it at that level. | 好的 保持住这个水平 |
[16:15] | Let me know If the readings fluctuate. | 如果读数发生波动告诉我 |
[16:28] | Remember, he doesn’t know that his mother’s dead. | 记住 他不知道他母亲已经死了 |
[16:31] | I know. | 我明白 |
[16:36] | Hello, behrooz. | 你好 Behrooz |
[16:38] | How much longer do I have to stay here? | 我还要在这里呆多久? |
[16:41] | These things take time. | 这些需要时间 |
[16:43] | Where is my mother? | 我妈妈在哪? |
[16:44] | She’s still in the field. | 她还在外面 |
[16:45] | With Jack bauer? | 和Jack bauer一起吗? |
[16:47] | Is she okay? | 她好吗? |
[16:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:49] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[16:57] | Tell me about Habib marwan. | 告诉我关于Habib marwan的事情 |
[16:59] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这样做? |
[17:03] | Habib marwan. | |
[17:04] | Your mother gave us a little information. | 你妈妈只给了我们一点信息 |
[17:06] | She said you could give us some more. | 她说你会告诉我们更多 |
[17:07] | You promised you wouldn’t Hurt me! | 你答应过不伤害我 |
[17:09] | Please, get this Guy away from me. | 求求你 把这个男人赶走 |
[17:11] | Back over here. | 回到这里 |
[17:12] | We’re just going to have a little talk. | 我们要谈一下 |
[17:16] | Marwan’s the leader. | Marwan是头儿 |
[17:17] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些了 |
[17:18] | I heard my parents talk about him, that’s it. | 我听到我父母亲谈论他 就这些了 |
[17:27] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[17:32] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么? |
[17:35] | What is he going to do to me? | 你想对我做什么? |
[17:36] | sorry, behrooz. | 对不起 Behrooz |
[17:37] | We just don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没有那么多时间 不 不 不 |
[17:37] | No, no, no! | 我们没有那么多时间 不 不 不 |
[17:44] | This is marwan. | 我是Marwan |
[17:45] | Get me Michelle dessler. | 给我接Michelle dessler |
[17:47] | Miss dessler, it’s marwan! | Dessler小姐 是Marwan |
[17:51] | Everyone, on this! | 所有人注意 |
[17:59] | This is dessler. | 我是Dessler |
[18:00] | Union conduit dam, | 在联合管道水坝 |
[18:02] | North entrance. 30 Minutes. | 北面的入口碰头 只有30分钟 |
[18:03] | I need to know Jack bauer’s still alive. | 我要确认Jack bauer仍然活着 |
[18:06] | Very well. | 很好 |
[18:07] | Michelle dessler wants to make sure you’re alive. | Michelle dessler想要确认你还活着 |
[18:12] | I’m being held in an abandoned warehouse, somewhere downtown… | 我被关在市区某个地方一个废弃的仓库 |
[18:16] | Satisfied? | 满意了吧 |
[18:18] | I don’t know If I can make this happen in 30 minutes. | 我不确定30分钟是否来得及 |
[18:20] | You’ll find a way. | 自己想办法 |
[18:21] | Wait… | 等等… |
[18:24] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[18:26] | Ctu will never go through with the exchange. | 反恐局决不会完成这次交易 |
[18:30] | I’m expendable. | 我可以牺牲 |
[18:32] | Yes. You are. | 是的 你可以 |
[18:35] | If behrooz is a value to you, he’s a value to them. | 如果Behrooz对你来说很有价值 那么对他们也一样 |
[18:39] | They’ll never let you have him back. | 他们不会让你得到他的 |
[18:56] | Marwan. | |
[18:59] | The police report file has been distributed. | 警方的报告已经分发了 |
[19:01] | In the next few minutes, ctu will be alerted that a military pilot and his family are missing. | 几分钟之内反恐局就会就会得知一位军方飞行员和他的家人失踪了 |
[19:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:16] | Chloe, the hourlies from lapd are here. | Chloe 洛杉矶警察局传来了实时报告 |
[19:18] | What do you usually do with them? | 你通常怎么处理? |
[19:20] | I go through them and promote any flagged items to the analysts. | 我浏览一遍 然后把标注的项目交给分析员 |
[19:23] | I can’t do that now. | 我现在没办法做这个 |
[19:24] | I have to get ready for the call from marwan. | 我要时刻准备跟踪Marwan的电话 |
[19:25] | Well, I can’t do it either. | 我也做不了这个 |
[19:26] | I’m working on tracking behrooz. | 我正在跟踪Behrooz |
[19:27] | But I’d get on those hourlies If I were you. | 如果我是你的话 我会看一下那个报告的 |
[19:29] | Well, you’re not me. | 你不是我 |
[19:30] | I’ll hand it off to Meg, tell her to sift through it, and deal with any flagged items when we’re done with the exchange. | 我把这个交给Meg 让她浏览一下 等我完成后再处理那些标注的项目 |
[19:34] | Okay, boss. | 好的 头儿 |
[19:40] | this is Meg. | 我是Meg |
[19:41] | Meg, hourlies from local Law enforcement just came in. | Meg 当地司法部门的实时报告来了 |
[19:43] | Chloe and I need you to sift through them. | Chloe和我需要你筛选一下 |
[19:45] | Do you know how backed up we are down here? | 你知道我们这儿有多少工作要做吗? |
[19:46] | Yeah, well, it’s worse up here. | 我知道 我这里更糟 |
[19:48] | Just do it, okay? | 看一下 好吗? |
[19:49] | Fine. Send us a four. | 好吧 把报告发给我 |
[20:09] | Phoenix is ready to go. | 凤凰号准备起飞了 |
[20:10] | I thought we were waiting on a part. | 我想我们正在等待一个部件 |
[20:12] | It’s a good thing they called me in for a second opinion. | 还好他们把我叫来检修 |
[20:14] | Aft strut’s fine… It was just a faulty trouble sensor. | 机尾支架没问题…是故障传感器误报 |
[20:17] | You sure? | 你肯定吗? |
[20:18] | Absolutely, I triple checked it. | 绝对肯定 我检查三遍了 |
[20:19] | It was just a false alarm. | 只是一个错误的报警 |
[20:21] | Here is my report. | 我的报告在这里 |
[20:29] | All right, I’ll clear it for take-off. | 好的 我检查一下就可以起飞了 |
[20:38] | This is Miller. | 我是Miller |
[20:39] | Phoenix is clear for take-off all right. | 凤凰号检查完毕 可以起飞了 |
[21:03] | Chloe, what’s wrong? | Chloe 怎么了? |
[21:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:07] | I mean, there’s no bad news about Jack yet, If that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你想问Jack 还没有他的消息 |
[21:10] | Since Jack and your father aren’t here, | 由于Jack和你父亲都不在 |
[21:12] | you’re the Official dod representative, | 你就是国防部的官方代表 |
[21:13] | so these are some Standard non-disclosures. | 这里有一些秘件 |
[21:16] | Read them whenever you get a chance. I flagged where you need to sign. | 有时间看一下 需要你签字的地方我都做了标记 |
[21:20] | I’ll do that now. | 我现在就看吧 |
[21:29] | I’m really sorry about your husband. | 关于你丈夫的事我很抱歉 |
[21:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:35] | I can’t imagine how I’d be feeling right now If I were you. | 我想象不出如果我是你 现在会是什么感受? |
[21:38] | I’m feeling like someone who’s afraid of losing her husband. | 我现在就是害怕失去丈夫 |
[21:41] | No, I meant you know, you and your husband are separated… | 不 我说的是你与你已经丈夫分居了 |
[21:43] | And you’ve fallen in love with Jack, I guess, | 你又和Jack坠入爱河 |
[21:46] | and then you end up together, and your husband takes a bullet but saves Jack’s life? | 你们走到了一起 你丈夫为了救Jack而中弹了 |
[21:50] | What do you do with that? | 你会怎么做? |
[21:51] | I can’t think about that right now, Chloe, okay? | 我考虑不了那么多 Chloe 知道吗? |
[21:53] | I just need Paul to pull through this. | 只是要Paul挺过这一关 |
[21:55] | What about Jack? | 那Jack怎么办? |
[21:56] | You just assume the terrorists aren’t going to kill him? | 你就假设恐怖份子不会杀了他吗? |
[21:58] | Chloe, I don’t want to talk about it. | Chloe 我现在不想谈这些 |
[22:01] | Here. | 给 |
[22:03] | I was inappropriately Blunt, wasn’t I? | 我太直接了 是吗? |
[22:05] | I do that a lot. | 我就是这样 |
[22:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:12] | Sorry, I’m going to go. | 对不起 我要走了 |
[22:13] | I have a… A field meeting anyway. | 我还… 有个一个外勤会议要参加 |
[22:26] | when you said your father spoke to marwan, was that on the phone or did he come to your house? | 你说你爸爸与Marwan谈话了 是打电话还是去你家了? |
[22:32] | Both. | 都有 |
[22:34] | Did you ever speak to marwan alone, away from your parents? | 你与Marwan单独谈过话吗? |
[22:39] | No. | 没有 |
[22:41] | When they made the preparation for today’s attacks, were you in the room? | 他们为今天的袭击做准备时候你在场吗? |
[22:46] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[22:47] | They didn’t want me in there. | 他们不允许我参与 |
[22:51] | Almeida. | |
[22:52] | Tony, the briefing’s about to start. | Tony 汇报要开始了 |
[22:54] | All right, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我一会儿就来 |
[22:57] | If he produces something relevant, | 如果他提供了什么线索 |
[22:59] | let me know. I’ll be in the briefing. | 告诉我 我在汇报室 |
[23:07] | O’Brian. | |
[23:07] | Chloe, is anything you’re doing up there yielding a military connection? | Chloe 你们所做的事情与军事有关吗? |
[23:11] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了? |
[23:12] | It May be nothing, but the county hourly’s contain an incident report that might be Worth looking at. | 也许不足为道 但时事郡报里有一条的报告或许值得一看 |
[23:16] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[23:17] | An air force pilot’s wife and kids reported missing as of two hours ago. | 据报告一位空军驾驶员的妻子和孩子两小时前失踪了 |
[23:22] | Two hours ago? | 两小时前? |
[23:23] | How can someone be missing in two hours? | 两小时怎么算失踪? |
[23:25] | I don’t know, Chloe. | 不知道 |
[23:26] | I’m just telling you what it says here. Should I run it? | 我只是让你了解一下状况 我该跟下去吗? |
[23:28] | No, we have to do it up here. | 不 得由我们来做 |
[23:29] | Then why did you send it down here in the first place? | 那为什么你们一开始要送到我这来? |
[23:33] | It was Edgar’s executive decision. | 那是Edgar的决定 |
[23:35] | Should I give it to you? | 我该给你吗? |
[23:36] | No, I’m the primary tactical in a trade for Jack. | 不 我的首要任务是跟踪Jack那个交易 |
[23:38] | Give it to Edgar. | 给Edgar吧 |
[23:39] | He said he’s too busy. | 他说他太忙了 |
[23:42] | Just run it through county and get it to him. | 在全郡搜索 并把这个给他 |
[23:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:59] | Edgar | |
[24:00] | What? | 什么事? |
[24:00] | Meg found something in the hourly. | Meg在时时报告中发现点东西 |
[24:02] | I need you to look at it. | 我需要你看一下 |
[24:03] | Can’t Meg do it? | Meg做不了吗? |
[24:05] | I’m preparing for this briefing. | 我在准备汇报 |
[24:06] | No, it’s the job of the lead tactical. | 这是技术领导的工作 |
[24:08] | Isn’t that what you think you are? | 你难道不是吗? |
[24:10] | I don’t need your sarcasm, okay? | 我不需要你的挖苦 好吗? |
[24:11] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[24:12] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[24:22] | Hey. Is this briefing about the trade for Jack? | 嘿 这个汇报是关于Jack那宗交易的吗? |
[24:25] | Yeah. Marwan us called again. | 是 Marwan又给我们打了一次电话 |
[24:26] | Has a decision been made whether to go through with it or not? | 做出决定了吗? |
[24:29] | – No. That’s going to be decided in this meeting. – By whom | – 这次会议就会决定 – 由谁决定? |
[24:31] | Division. | 总部 |
[24:32] | Look, they sent someone down to run point. | 他们派了人来作指示 |
[24:34] | Is Division thinking about not going through with this exchange? | 总部在考虑不打算进行这次交换吗? |
[24:37] | Honestly, it could go either way. | 坦白说 有可能 |
[24:40] | Look, I don’t need to tell you that Jack would want us to do what’s best for the operation and the country, | 我应该不用告诉你Jack希望我们做对行动和国家最有益的事 |
[24:44] | not what’s best for him. | 而不是对他最有利的事 |
[24:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:47] | All right. I’ll let you know what’s going on as soon as I can. | 好的 我会尽快通知你结果 |
[24:49] | All right. Thanks, Tony. | 谢谢你 Tony |
[24:54] | Were you able to get anything out of behrooz? | 能从Behrooz那问出点东西吗? |
[24:56] | I don’t think he knows anything but Curtis is still trying. | 我看他对此一无所知 Curtis还在尝试 |
[25:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:02] | Bill, | |
[25:04] | are we up to speed? | 都了解了吗? |
[25:05] | Yeah, I got briefed on the way here. | 恩 在来的路上都知道了 |
[25:07] | All right, everyone, listen up. | 好了 各位 听好 |
[25:09] | This is Bill Buchanan from Division. | 这位是来自总部的Bill Buchanan |
[25:11] | He’ll be overseeing the operation. | 他将监督此次行动 |
[25:13] | All department heads run everything through him. | 各部门主管都要向他汇报 |
[25:15] | Bill. | |
[25:16] | In less than half an hour, Habib marwan wants to make an exchange at the Union conduit dam; | 半小时内Habib marwan在水坝进行交易 |
[25:20] | behrooz araz for Jack bauer. | 用Behrooz araz来交换Jack bauer |
[25:23] | Now, before we decide whether or not to go forward, | 在我们决定是否进一步行动之前 |
[25:25] | I need to know a few things. | 我要搞清楚一些事情 |
[25:27] | Why does marwan want the boy? | Marwan为什么要那孩子? |
[25:30] | What’s his value? | 他的价值何在? |
[25:31] | We were unable to find any evidence that behrooz had any critical information. | 我们没有任何证据显示Behrooz知道任何重要情报 |
[25:34] | Did you push him? | 逼供了吗? |
[25:35] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[25:36] | I don’t think the kid knows anything. | 我看这孩子对此一无所知 |
[25:38] | Who’s doing backgrounds? | 谁在进行背景调查 |
[25:39] | Me. | 是我 |
[25:39] | There’s nothing that specifically ties these two people together. | 没有任何迹象表明这两人有关系 |
[25:42] | The parents, yes, behrooz, no. | 他父母有联系 Behrooz没有 |
[25:43] | Could behrooz have had something implanted in his body, | 是否Behrooz的体内 |
[25:46] | something neither he or his parents knew about? | 被植入了什么东西而他与他父母均未察觉呢? |
[25:48] | No. | 不可能 |
[25:48] | We had him scanned when he was brought in. | 他被带进来的时候就已经扫描过了 |
[25:50] | Did you do an mri? | 核磁共振吗? |
[25:51] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[25:54] | I don’t like giving something up unless I know its value. | 我讨厌不权衡利弊就放弃 |
[25:57] | Let’s talk about what happens If we don’t agree to the exchange. | 如果我们不同意交易会有怎样的后果? |
[25:59] | We don’t get Jack bauer back, for one thing. | 一方面是我们救不了Jack bauer |
[26:01] | That can’t be the deciding Factor here. | 那不是决定性的因素 |
[26:03] | Well, most importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[26:04] | If we don’t go through with this exchange, we May be lose an opportunity to trap marwan. | 如果不进行交易 就会失去逮捕Marwan的机会 |
[26:07] | Marwan has to know that’s what we’re thinking. | Marwan清楚我们在想什么 |
[26:11] | The chances of him actually being in prison at the exchange are small. | 当场抓住他的机会渺茫 |
[26:13] | I agree, but we could put a tracer on behrooz. | 我们可以在Behrooz身上安装追踪器 |
[26:16] | He might lead us to marwan. | 也许会带我们找到Marwan |
[26:17] | You tried to Trace Dina araz and Jack an hour ago. | 一小时前我们在Dina araz和Jack身上也是用这方法 |
[26:20] | They grabbed Jack and killed Dina. | 他们抓了Jack并且杀了Dina |
[26:22] | We’ll take a different approach. | 我们将采取不同策略 |
[26:23] | Use tracers, two of them. | 用两个跟踪器 |
[26:24] | One for marwan to find, the other subcutaneous. | 一个为了被Marwan发现 另一个藏在皮下 |
[26:27] | There’s no guarantee he won’t find that one, too. | 怎么确保他找不到另一个? |
[26:29] | No, Sir, there are no guarantees, period. | 无法保证 |
[26:31] | But the fact is we have no viable leads on marwan. | 事实上 没有任何办法能保证追踪到Marwan |
[26:34] | We have to run with every chance we get. | 我们必须抓住每次机会 |
[26:39] | Have tactical finish up the profiles in five minutes. | 让战术小组五分钟内完成人物资料的确认工作 |
[26:42] | Let’s get field teams on their way to the dam now. | 让外勤小组现在去水坝 |
[26:45] | How do you want to approach the site? | 你打算如何接近这地点? |
[26:46] | We’ll figure that out when marwan calls back with the details of the exchange. | 等Marwan提出交易细节的时候再作安排 |
[26:50] | Go. | 行动 |
[27:02] | yeah. | 喂? |
[27:02] | What’s your status? | 进展如何? |
[27:04] | I should be airborne in 30 minutes. | 30分钟内升空 |
[27:06] | Very well. | 很好 |
[27:09] | Get bauer. | 带Bauer过来 |
[28:09] | No, we have to have the satellite in position, | 我们得把卫星重新定位 |
[28:11] | before the exchange takes the place. | 在交易开始前 |
[28:13] | Edgar, Chloe wants you to take a look at this when you have the time. | Edgar Chloe让你有空的时候看看这个 |
[28:18] | Hang on. Let me write that down. | 等下 我记下来 |
[28:20] | Just put that down. | 放那就可以了 |
[28:21] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[28:23] | Yeah, okay, got it. | 好 知道了 |
[28:34] | Mrs. Raines? | Raines女士 |
[28:36] | The doctor wanted me to tell you that your husband should be out of surgery within the next hour. | 医生让我告诉你 你丈夫的手术将在一小时内完成 |
[28:39] | How’s it going? | 状况如何? |
[28:40] | That’s all he said. | 他就说了这么多 |
[28:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:47] | Audrey, any word on Paul? | Audrey Paul怎么样了? |
[28:50] | We still don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[28:52] | Look, I thought you’d want to know we decided to go ahead with the exchange. | 我觉得有必要告诉你我们决定进行交易了 |
[28:56] | We’re getting behrooz ready right now. | 我们正让Behrooz准备 |
[28:58] | It’s not going to be as simple as that, is it? | 事情没那么简单 对吧? |
[29:00] | These things are never simple, | 所有事都没那么简单 |
[29:01] | but, uh, | 但是 |
[29:03] | if marwan really wants the kid, he’s got no reason to Hurt Jack. | 如果Marwan只是想要那孩子 就没理由去伤害Jack |
[29:06] | And If he doesn’t, and it’s just a trap? | 反之不就是圈套了吗? |
[29:08] | We’ll be prepared. | 我们会准备对策的 |
[29:09] | Our field agents will have the area fully covered. | 我们的外勤探员会监控整个区域 |
[29:11] | Tony, will you be there? | Tony 你会去吗? |
[29:13] | No, I’m going to be running point from here. | 不 我将在此指挥 |
[29:15] | Curtis will be on the ground. | Curtis会前往 |
[29:21] | Is the operational objective to get Jack? | 行动的目的是要解救Jack吗? |
[29:26] | No, it isn’t. | 不是 |
[29:33] | Audrey… | |
[29:36] | We have to consider Jack expendable. | 我们不得不把牺牲Jack考虑在内 |
[29:39] | This whole thing’s about creating an exposure point for marwan. | 这一切就是为了探明Marwan的所在地 |
[29:43] | I know. | 我明白 |
[29:49] | Thank you for being straight with me, Tony. | 谢谢你的坦白 Tony |
[29:54] | Look… | 听我说 |
[29:57] | Jack’s about the only friend I have left, so I’m going to do everything – | 我就剩Jack一个朋友了 所以我会尽全力 |
[30:00] | I can to keep him safe, all right? | 保证他的安全 明白吗? |
[30:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:24] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[30:26] | Where are you taking me? | 要把我带哪儿去? |
[30:28] | Habib marwan offered to exchange one of our operatives for you. | Habib marwan提出条件 用我们一位特工来交换你 |
[30:32] | We accepted that offer. | 我们答应了 |
[30:34] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[30:35] | What does he want from me? | 他把我换去做什么? |
[30:36] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:37] | But we’ll be behind you every step of the way, and recover you as soon as possible. | 我们会保护你 尽快救你出来 |
[30:40] | Does my mother know about this? | 这事我妈知道吗? |
[30:43] | Yes. | 知道 |
[30:46] | You made a deal with her, to put us both in witness protection. | 你们和她达成了协议 要把我们当证人来保护的 |
[30:51] | And we’ll do everything to abide by that deal. | 我们会尽全力遵守协议 |
[30:53] | Then don’t do this! | 那就别这么干 |
[30:55] | That’s not an option. | 不是由你说了算的 |
[30:58] | Put this watch on. | 把这表戴上 |
[31:01] | No. | 不 |
[31:04] | Go away from me. | 别碰我 |
[31:06] | These devices will help us track you. | 这些装置会帮助我们追踪你 |
[31:08] | And I give you my word I’ll do everything in my power for you. | 我向你保证 我会全力保证你的安全 |
[31:14] | Hang on, behrooz, this will stick. | 忍一下 Behrooz 有点痛 |
[31:18] | it’s a Micro tracker implanted under your skin. | 那是一块植入你表皮下的微型追踪器 |
[31:23] | You don’t care about me, or your word. | 你不在乎我或你自己的诺言 |
[31:27] | You’re just using me! | 你只是在利用我 |
[31:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:40] | Edgar, I need you to sterilize a video feed to Curtis’s Van. | Edgar 我要你为Curtis的车装载视频连接 |
[31:43] | Tony, I’m stacked up. | Tony 我没有分身术 |
[31:44] | I got teams that need tactical uploads. | 各小组还要我上传战术 |
[31:46] | These hourlies need to be looked at. | 这些实时情报还要看 |
[31:47] | They’re 30 minutes past due. | 已经超时30分钟了 |
[31:49] | And now I got to put video together? | 现在还要加上个视频? |
[31:50] | Video’s a priority. | 先处理视频 |
[31:51] | I’ll take care of the uploads. | 上传更新交给我 |
[31:52] | What about the hourlies? | 那这些实时情报呢? |
[31:57] | Get on it as soon as the Link’s in place. | 连接到位后再看吧 |
[32:08] | Is that tracker working? | 跟踪器有效吗? |
[32:09] | The red Dot is the decoy. | 红点是诱饵 |
[32:10] | When they find the watch and remove it, we can still Trace the tracker in the back of his neck. | 他们即使发现了他的表 我们还是会从他的后颈跟踪他 |
[32:14] | All right. | 好 |
[32:14] | Edgar, make sure all cellular stations in that area are put on auto-trace. | Edgar 确保那区域中的所有手机都可进行自动追踪 |
[32:18] | Got it. | 好的 |
[32:19] | When our vehicles get within two miles of the dam on the West, have them hold. | 让小组把车停在水坝西两英里处待命 |
[32:22] | Nobody goes into that area until we hear from marwan again. | 在收到Marwan消息前 任何人不得接近那区域 |
[32:25] | Castle and his team will be there as soon as possible. | Castle和他的小组会尽快到达那里 |
[32:27] | Behrooz is on his way. | Behrooz上路了 |
[32:28] | The tracer’s in place. | 跟踪器安放好了 |
[32:29] | We don’t have time to send in sweep teams, make sure it’s not a trap. | 我们没时间派探察队来确定是否是圈套 |
[32:32] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有选择的余地 |
[32:35] | CTU, Edgar Stiles. | 反恐局的Edgar Stiles |
[32:36] | This is marwan. | 我是Marwan |
[32:37] | Get dessler. | 叫Dessler听电话 |
[32:38] | Miss dessler, it’s marwan. | Dessler小姐 是Marwan |
[32:45] | This is dessler. | 我是Dessler |
[32:46] | I’m going to give you final instructions now. | 我要给你最后的指示了 |
[32:48] | Make sure you follow them explicitly. | 你要听得清清楚楚 |
[32:50] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[32:52] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[32:52] | How are you transporting behrooz? | 怎么运送Behrooz? |
[32:55] | In one of our tactical vehicles. | 在其中一辆技术车里 |
[32:56] | Good. | 好 |
[32:57] | Now… | 现在 |
[32:58] | Approach Via the frontage road. | 顺着沿街道路行驶 |
[33:00] | Pull up by the back gate of the dam and have behrooz get out by himself | 在水坝后门停车 让Behrooz单独从车内出来 |
[33:04] | and walk toward the gate. | 向门这边走 |
[33:06] | A Van will be there to pick him up. | 会有一辆车去接他 |
[33:07] | What about Jack bauer? | Jack bauer呢? |
[33:09] | He’ll be in the Van. | 他会在车里 |
[33:13] | That doesn’t work for me. | 不行 |
[33:14] | I want to see Jack before I give up behrooz. | 在我交出Behrooz之前要先看到Jack |
[33:17] | That’s acceptable. | 可以 |
[33:19] | And I want him unharmed. | 不许伤害他 |
[33:20] | Your boy scout is just fine. | 你们的孤胆英雄毫发无伤 |
[33:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:23] | Remember, behrooz gets out by himself. | 记住 Behrooz独自出来 |
[33:26] | If any of your agents interfere, bauer dies. | 如有任何探员介入 Bauer必死无疑 |
[33:30] | Understood. | 知道 |
[33:31] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到 |
[33:33] | Our vehicle’s five minutes away. | 五分钟后到 |
[33:35] | Then we’ll see you in five minutes. | 那五分钟后见了 |
[33:39] | That should keep them busy. | 这样会让他们手忙脚乱了 |
[33:41] | What do you want to do about bauer? | 你想如何处置Bauer呢? |
[33:44] | As soon as we have behrooz… | 一旦得到Behrooz |
[33:46] | We kill bauer. | 就干掉Bauer |
[34:29] | Who’s going to protect me? | 谁会保护我? |
[34:31] | We are. | 我们 |
[34:33] | That’s why we put trackers on you. | 所以才给你安装了跟踪器 |
[34:35] | You don’t think marwan will find them? | 你以为Marwan不会发现吗? |
[34:37] | He will. | 他会的 |
[34:38] | Hopefully, it won’t come to that, behrooz. | 希望不至于到那地步 Behrooz |
[34:41] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[34:44] | We’re gonna have the area surrounded. | 我们会把那块区域包围 |
[34:46] | We will protect you. | 我们会保护你 |
[34:48] | Why would you protect me? | 为什么要保护我? |
[34:50] | I’m nothing to you people. | 我对你们来说无足轻重 |
[34:51] | You think I’m a terrorist. | 你们把我当成恐怖份子 |
[34:54] | I don’t believe you are. | 我相信你不是 |
[34:59] | If marwan is going to be there, | 如果Marwan出现的话 |
[35:01] | why don’t you just grab him when we get there? | 为什么不当场抓住他呢? |
[35:03] | He’s probably not going to be there. | 他很有可能不会出现 |
[35:05] | We needyou to lead us to him. | 我们需要你带我们找到他 |
[35:09] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[35:10] | It’s going to be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[35:11] | It’s not! | 骗人 |
[35:18] | I’m in position. | 到达指定方位 |
[35:20] | Does CTU have anyone there yet? | 那有反恐局的人吗? |
[35:22] | No, but Rashid has spotted vehicles at the edge of the access road. | 没有 Rashid在上坝的公路边上发现了一辆车 |
[35:25] | He thinks that it might be them. | 可能是他们 |
[35:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:28] | Wait until the exchange. | 等到交易的时候 |
[35:30] | Then I’ll give you the word to take out bauer. | 我会告诉你什么时候干掉Bauer |
[35:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:35] | Once the trade is made, how much longer do we need to keep ctu distracted? | 交易完成后还要分散反恐局多久的注意力? |
[35:39] | Ideally, until we hit the target. | 最理想的是直到我们达到目的 |
[35:41] | In any event, as long as possible. | 总之越长越好 |
[35:43] | And what should my men do with behrooz once we have him? | Behrooz到手后如何处置他? |
[35:47] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没决定 |
[36:21] | yes. | 喂? |
[36:21] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[36:22] | Good. | 好 |
[36:24] | Send in the Van. | 车开进去吧 |
[36:25] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这样 |
[36:27] | Please. I’m afraid. | 拜托 我害怕 |
[36:27] | I told you, behrooz, we’ll be behind you every step of the way. | 我告诉过你 我们会时刻保护你 |
[36:30] | What good will that do If he wants me dead? | 如果他只是想杀了我 那又有什么用? |
[36:32] | He’s not going through all of this just so that he can kill you. | 他如此大费周章不会只是要杀你 |
[36:45] | All right, the Van’s here. | 好了 货车来了 |
[36:58] | Come on. | 来 |
[37:02] | All right, I see Jack. | 我看见Jack了 |
[37:04] | This might be all we’re gonna get. | 也许就这么多了 |
[37:05] | We could converge on them now. | 我们可以专盯着他们了 |
[37:06] | Edgar. | |
[37:07] | Is there any indication that marwan has other personnel or vehicles in the area? | 有证据表明Marwan还派了其他人手和车辆吗? |
[37:11] | No. Just a Van. | 没有 只有一辆货车 |
[37:14] | Marwan’s not gonna be there. | Marwan不会在车上 |
[37:17] | If we close in now, they could take the Van out themselves. | 如果现在行动 他们就可以把货车搞定 |
[37:21] | We proceed. | 行动吧 |
[37:23] | Curtis, it’s a go. | Curtis 行动 |
[37:25] | All right. | 好 |
[37:26] | I’m sending behrooz. | 我要把Behrooz送过去了 |
[37:28] | Go ahead | 没事的 |
[37:30] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[37:34] | Go. | 去吧 |
[37:59] | Is my mother in the Van? | 我妈妈在货车里吗? |
[38:01] | She was working with you. Where is she? | 她和你一起行动的 她在哪儿? |
[38:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:03] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[38:09] | We’ve got behrooz, and I’ve got bauer in my sights. | Behrooz到手了 Bauer在射程内 |
[38:11] | Take him out. | 干掉他 |
[38:22] | I got their sniper. | 狙击手被干掉了 |
[38:24] | Let’s move out. | 行动 |
[38:28] | Why’d you give them the kid? | 为什么要把那孩子交给他们? |
[38:31] | It’s okay. He’s been double-tagged. | 没关系 他配有双重跟踪器 |
[38:32] | We’re tracking him. | 我们一直在追踪他 |
[38:33] | All right, you two, secure the area. | 你俩戒备该区域 |
[38:36] | You two, let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[38:49] | Almeida. | 我是Almeida |
[38:50] | Tony, it’s Jack. | Tony 是我 Jack |
[38:51] | I got Buchanan and Michelle here. | 恩 Jack Buchanan和Michelle在这里 |
[38:52] | I’m putting you on speaker. | 我们用免提了 |
[38:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[38:55] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[38:56] | Look, Tony, I need you to pick up a phone matrix within a 20-Mile radius of the dam. | Tony 你接收一下在水坝周边20英里半径范围内的电话矩阵 |
[39:00] | What are you thinking? | 怎么了? |
[39:00] | I managed to short-circuit some phone lines in the building that I was being held. | 关押我的那房子的一些电话线被我短路了 |
[39:04] | Look, If you can find two Service obstructions at the same coordinates, we can get to marwan. | 如果在相同坐标发现有两处服务阻塞 就能找到Marwan了 |
[39:09] | I’m opening up an interface with the phone company right now. | 我正在打开与电话公司的界面 |
[39:11] | Tony, we don’t have a lot of time. | Tony 时间不多了 |
[39:12] | Marwan was at the building when they moved me, but he’s not gonna stay there long. | 他们押送我的时候Marwan还在那 但他不会呆很久的 |
[39:16] | We have tactical teams ready to go. | 我们的战术小组随时待命 |
[39:17] | Once we get a location, I’ll reposition for an assault. | 一旦查出地点 我就会重新定位 实施打击 |
[39:19] | Okay, I know the layout. | 我知道方案 |
[39:20] | I’ll run point. | 我来处理 |
[39:21] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[39:23] | The Van’s heading West on center. | 货车向西 |
[39:25] | Both trackers are registering so far. | 两个跟踪器目前还在起作用 |
[39:26] | Good. | 好 |
[39:27] | Let me know If anything changes. | 有何变动通知我 |
[39:28] | Okay, I will. | 好的 |
[39:35] | Marwan. | |
[39:36] | We have the boy. | 那孩子在这了 |
[39:37] | I know they will have placed tracking devices on him. | 他们会在他身上安放跟踪装置 |
[39:40] | Find them. | 找找看 |
[39:41] | We’re looking for them now. | 正在找 |
[39:43] | When you’ve destroyed them, report back to me. | 毁掉后报告我 |
[39:45] | Very well. | 好 |
[39:54] | where is my mother? | 我妈妈在哪儿? |
[39:56] | Your mother is dead. | 死了 |
[40:00] | No. | 不可能 |
[40:02] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[40:17] | what are you going to do to me? | 你要把我怎样? |
[40:18] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[40:25] | Curtis. | 我是Curtis |
[40:26] | We lost one of the tags. | 其中一片追踪器消失了 |
[40:27] | They found the decoy. | 他们找到了饵 |
[40:28] | How’s the injected device looking? | 表皮下的装置呢? |
[40:29] | Still tracking. | 还在跟踪 |
[40:33] | Wait. | 等下 |
[40:34] | No, it’s not. | 消失了 |
[40:36] | They must have found it. | 他们一定发现了 |
[40:39] | Damn it. Can you get me a visual on the Van? | 该死 能传给我货车的图象吗? |
[40:40] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[40:50] | yeah, Chloe. | |
[40:52] | We need a satellite plugged into the tactical Server. | 我们需要把一颗卫星连接到服务器 |
[40:54] | Chloe, I got something you should see. | Chloe 我这有些东西你应该看看 |
[40:55] | Okay, I’ll get to it. | 好 我会看的 |
[40:56] | Right now we need that satellite to find behrooz araz before they kill him. | 要在他们杀害Behrooz araz前找到他 |
[41:00] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[41:32] | We have a location from the phone company. | 我们从电话公司那得到了方位 |
[41:33] | I repeat, we have the location where marwan was holding Jack. | 重复一遍 我们知道Marwan在哪关押Jack了 |
[41:37] | Edgar, download these coordinates to tactical right now. | Edgar 立刻把这些坐标发到战术小组那里 |
[41:43] | Our window is closing. | 时间不多了 |
[41:44] | we will only have this one opportunity. | 我们只有这一次机会 |
[41:46] | You got to get it into the air right now. | 你现在就起飞 |
[41:48] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[41:49] | I am ready and on the move. | 准备起飞 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |