时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Whatever you’ve planned next is going to fail. | 无论下一步有什么计划 你都注定失败 |
[00:16] | Just like everything else you’ve tried today. | 就像你今天所图谋的一样 |
[00:18] | Almost 40 dead in a train crash, | 今早的撞车事故死了近40人 |
[00:20] | many more near the San Gabriel Island Nuclear Plant. | 而圣加百列岛核电站周围死的更多 |
[00:23] | We managed to stop the other 103 power plants from melting down. | 我们已经成功阻止其他103座核电站的泄漏 |
[00:27] | That’s what America will remember… that we stopped you. | 美国会铭记的是这些… 我们阻止了你 |
[00:29] | No, this country will forever be afraid | 不 这国家会永远惧怕 |
[00:31] | to let their leaders appear in public. | 让领导人公开露面 |
[00:33] | For all the hatred that you have for this country, | 因为你憎恨这个国家 |
[00:36] | you don’t understand it very well. | 所以你根本不懂 |
[00:44] | Marwan… | |
[00:45] | The police report file has been distributed. | 警方的报告文件已经发送出去 |
[00:47] | In the next few minutes, CTU will be alerted that | 反恐局在几分钟内就会知道 |
[00:49] | the military pilot and his family are missing. | 空军飞行员和他的家人失踪的消息 |
[00:50] | What do you think we should do? | 你认为我们该怎么办? |
[00:52] | We have to make sure CTU | 我们得确保反恐局 |
[00:54] | is too busy to realize its significance. | 忙得意识不到它的重要性 |
[00:56] | Jack Bauer is alive and in my custody. | Jack Bauer还活着 并在我的监禁之下 |
[00:58] | I will return him to you unharmed | 我会把他毛发无损地还给你 |
[01:01] | in exchange for Behrooz Araz. | 只要用Behrooz Araz交换 |
[01:03] | This is Bill Buchanan from Division. | 这是Bill Buchanan 总部派来的 |
[01:05] | He’ll be overseeing the operation. | 他将监管这次交换人质的行动 |
[01:07] | Let’s talk about what happens | 我们先来讨论下 |
[01:09] | if we don’t agree to the exchange. | 如果不同意交换会发生什么 |
[01:10] | We don’t get Jack Bauer back, for one thing. | 第一 我们救不回Jack Bauer |
[01:12] | That can’t be the deciding factor here. | 这不是决定因素 |
[01:14] | Well, most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[01:16] | if we don’t go through with this exchange, | 如果我们不进行这次交换的话 |
[01:17] | we may lose an oportunity to trap Marwan. | 我们就可能失去一个抓住Marwan的机会 |
[01:19] | Is my mother in the van? | 我妈妈在车里么 |
[01:21] | She was working with you. Where is she? | 她和你一起行动的 她在哪 |
[01:24] | – I don’t know. – I don’t want to die. | – 我不知道 – 我不想死 |
[01:30] | The sniper’s down! Let’s move out! | 干掉狙击手了! 快走! |
[01:32] | Why do you give them the kid?! | 为什么把那孩子交给他们?! |
[01:34] | It’s okay, he’s been double tagged. | 没事的 他身上有双重定位器 |
[01:35] | We’ll be tracking him. | 我们会跟踪他的 |
[01:36] | I managed to short-circuit the phone lines | 关押我的大楼的电话线 |
[01:39] | in the building that I was being held. | 被我弄短路了 |
[01:40] | If you can find two service obstructions | 如果你发现有两个服务器出现障碍 |
[01:43] | at the same coordinates, we can get to Marwan. | 且在同一坐标之中 那么我们就能找到Marwan |
[01:46] | We have a location where Marwan was holding Jack. | 我们找到Marwan关押Jack的地点了 |
[01:51] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[01:52] | There’a problem. | 出问题了 |
[01:52] | Just as I was about to do a preflight check, | 就在我要做起飞前检查的时候 |
[01:55] | they grounded the plane. | 他们决定让飞机停飞 |
[01:56] | Resolve this now. | 立刻解决这事 |
[01:58] | Did you make your report to the chief mechanical officer? | 你已经向首席机械师报告了么? |
[02:01] | I was just about to head over there right now. | 我现在正要去 |
[02:03] | Don’t let me hold you up. | 那我就不耽误你的时间了 |
[02:04] | It was just a false alarm. | 那只是个误报 |
[02:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:07] | I’ll clear it for takeoff. | 我去把它排除掉 可以起飞了 以下事件发生于晚上10点至11点之间 |
[02:21] | We placed multiple trackers on Behrooz Araz, | 我们在Behrooz Araz身上安了多个跟踪器 |
[02:23] | but those are no longer transmitting, | 但是它们已经不再传输信号 |
[02:25] | which means that Marwan’s men found and destroyed them. | 这意味着Marwan的人找到并毁掉了跟踪器 |
[02:27] | Are you close to finding Marwan? | 你是否快要找到Marwan了? |
[02:30] | We may be, sir. | 也许吧 长官 |
[02:31] | Jack Bauer managed to tag the location | Jack Bauer已经定位了 |
[02:32] | where he was being held. | 他被关押的地点 |
[02:34] | We’re preparing to mount a raid on that location as we speak. | 我们正准备对其发动一次突击 |
[02:37] | I want Marwan found… now. | 我要你找到Marwan… 马上 |
[02:39] | I’ve asked Secret Service to secure a landing site | 我已经要求特勤部对着陆地点进行安全排查 |
[02:42] | so I can be on the ground to address the nation | 这样我就能在陆地上向全国人民发表演说了 |
[02:44] | before the 11:00 news. | 赶在11点新闻之前 |
[02:46] | Sir, we believe that you’re safer in the air right now. | 总统先生 我们认为您还是在飞机上更加安全 |
[02:49] | I have been flying for 20 hours. | 我已经坐了20个小时的飞机 |
[02:51] | The American people need to hear from me now, not tomorrow. | 美国人民需要现在就听到我的声音 而不是明天 |
[02:55] | Then may I like to suggest you do it from Air Force One? | 那么我建议您在空军一号上发表演说 |
[02:57] | It may not be optimal, | 这也许不是最佳选择 |
[02:59] | but at least you’ll get your message across. | 但至少可以传达您的信息 |
[03:00] | I appreciate your concerns, | 谢谢你的关心 |
[03:04] | but I’m going to give my speech when I get to Los Angeles. | 可我打算在到洛杉矶之后再发表演说 |
[03:06] | I’ll inform the press corp, | 我会通知记者团 |
[03:08] | give them enough time to notify their outlets. | 并给他们足够的时间让他们提问 |
[03:10] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是 总统先生 |
[03:12] | Just make sure I’m briefed on Bauer’s progress | 在我开始发表讲话之前 |
[03:14] | before I go on the air. | 随时向我汇报Bauer的进展 |
[03:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:21] | What’s Jack’s status? | Jack的情况怎么样 |
[03:22] | His team just arrived at Marwan’s location. | 他带领的小组刚刚抵达Marwan的所在地 |
[03:24] | They should be in place in a few minutes. | 应该能在几分钟内就位 |
[03:37] | CTU Com. | 这里是反恐局 |
[03:38] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[03:39] | Strike teams are moving into final positions. | 突击小组正移动到最终突击点 |
[03:40] | We’re about five minutes out. | 大概还有5分钟时间 |
[03:41] | How are you on your end? | 您那边情况怎么样? |
[03:43] | We’re coordinating backup teams, we have building plans on line. | 我们在协调后备小组 并联网制定计划 |
[03:45] | – Chloe? – Yeah, it’s me. | – Chloe? – 对 是我 |
[03:46] | – Michelle brought me back in. – Good. | – Michelle把我弄回来了 – 很好 |
[03:48] | Are the satellites in position? | 卫星就位了么 |
[03:50] | Yes. We’ve been monitoring the area | 是 我们已经监控这一区域5分钟了 |
[03:52] | for the past five minutes, but there’s been no activity. | 但没有一丝动静 |
[03:55] | How’s Paul Raines doing? Is he still in surgery? | Paul Raines怎么样了 还在手术么 |
[03:57] | Uh, no, he just got out. | 没有 刚从手术室出来 |
[03:59] | Chloe, I’m glad to have you back. | Chloe 你回来我很高兴 |
[04:01] | We’re going to need your help. Look, is Audrey there? | 我们需要你的帮助 Audrey在么 |
[04:03] | I think so. | 应该在 |
[04:05] | Let me speak to her. | 让我和她说两句话 |
[04:07] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[04:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:18] | Audrey, I have Jack on the line. | Audrey Jack在线找你 |
[04:22] | Are you there? | 在听么 |
[04:23] | Yeah, I’m here. | 是的 我在听着 |
[04:24] | Hold for Jack. | 稍等Jack连线 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:28] | Audrey? | |
[04:30] | Jack… you okay? | Jack… 你还好么 |
[04:32] | Yeah, I’m fine. How’s Paul doing? | 是的 我很好 Paul怎么样了 |
[04:35] | They just finished operating, | 刚刚做完手术 |
[04:36] | they said he’s going to make it. | 医生说他能挺过去 |
[04:38] | I’m waiting to talk to the doctors. | 我正等着和医生说话 |
[04:40] | Good. I’m glad. | 好 我很高兴听到这个消息 |
[04:44] | Look, Audrey, I know we have to talk about how | Audrey 我知道我们得谈谈 |
[04:49] | I handled everything with Paul. | 我和Paul之前发生的事情 |
[04:51] | Yeah, we do. | 是得谈谈 |
[04:54] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[04:58] | It’s really hard right now. | 现在不是时候 |
[04:59] | Yeah, I… I understand. | 是 我… 我明白 |
[05:01] | Are you still out in the field? | 你还在外面出勤么? |
[05:05] | Yeah. We’re getting ready to move on Marwan. | 是 我们准备向Marwan发动突击 |
[05:07] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[05:08] | Yeah, I’ll call you as soon as it’s done. | 好 结束后我会立即给你打电话 |
[05:11] | Yeah… right. | 嗯… 好 |
[05:23] | I just got off the phone with DOD. | 我刚和国防部通了个电话 |
[05:25] | They want to know what our status is. | 他们想知道我们的情况 |
[05:27] | Jack’s team has been deployed to Marwan’s location. | Jack的行动小组已经在Marwan处部署完毕 |
[05:29] | He should begin the assault in any minute. | 突击随时可以开始 |
[05:30] | Did you get a read on how many hostiles are inside? | 你知道里面有多少敌人么? |
[05:33] | Based on the infrared scan, we counted eight. | 根据红外线扫描 我们发现8人 |
[05:35] | Did we pick up voice transmission | 是否采用声音传输 |
[05:37] | that could indicate that one of them is Marwan? | 从中辨识出Marwan? |
[05:38] | No, but we know he was there 25 minutes ago | 还没 但是我们知道25分钟前 |
[05:40] | when Jack left the building. | Jack离开时 他还在 |
[05:42] | If the information on that hard drive | 如果硬盘里的信息 |
[05:44] | is discovered by the Americans, | 被那些美国佬发现 |
[05:45] | it will jeopardize the next phase of our plan. | 就会危及我们下一阶段的计划 |
[05:47] | Well, it’s not here. | 可是它并不在这 |
[05:49] | No, you haven’t looked hard enough. | 不 是你找的不够仔细 |
[05:51] | I’ve been searching for almost an hour. | 我已经找了近一个小时 |
[05:53] | Aziz told one of his men he hid a backup copy | Aziz告诉一个手下 他把备份文件 |
[05:56] | of those files in his apartment. | 藏在他的公寓里 |
[05:58] | Well, why didn’t Aziz tell you where he hid it? | 那为什么Aziz没告诉你他藏在哪了 |
[06:00] | Because he was killed before he could tell me. | 因为他还没等告诉我就被杀了 |
[06:02] | Look, Anderson shared this apartment with Aziz. | 听着 这间公寓是Anderson与Aziz合租的 |
[06:05] | Maybe Anderson knows where the hard drive is. | 也许Anderson知道他把硬盘藏在哪了 |
[06:08] | Keep looking. I’ll try to contact him. | 你接着找 我去联系他 |
[06:19] | Bravo three-niner in the air, heading 55-2. | B空3-9 向55-2的位置进发 |
[06:22] | Roger, Bravo three-niner, you are cleared for 3-5 thousand feet. | 收到 B空3-9 3千5百英尺内没有障碍 |
[06:26] | Bravo three-niner, ascending to 3-5 thousand feet. | B空3-9 上升至3千5百英尺 |
[06:43] | I’m in the air. | 我正在飞行 |
[06:45] | I should reach the target in 45 minutes. | 45分钟后可以抵达目标 |
[06:48] | We have a problem. | 我们出了点问题 |
[06:49] | What kind of problem? | 什么问题 |
[06:50] | Aziz, he hid a backup copy of his files | Aziz 他把备用文件 |
[06:53] | in your apartment on hard drive. | 藏在你们公寓的硬盘里 |
[06:55] | We haven’t been able to find it. | 我们还没找到它 |
[06:57] | Ask Aziz. | 去问Aziz |
[06:58] | Aziz is dead. | Aziz已经死了 |
[07:02] | I don’t know about a hard drive. | 我不知道硬盘的事 |
[07:05] | You have no idea where he might have kept it? | 你完全不知道他可能把它藏在哪里么? |
[07:07] | If I knew where it was, I’d tell you. | 如果我知道 我就告诉你了 |
[07:12] | I’m not trying to get myself killed. | 我可不想死 |
[07:14] | I’ll get back to you. | 我会再和你联系 |
[07:49] | Okay, in order to flush Marwan out, | 为了能把Marwan给揪出来 |
[07:52] | I want you to lead your men down the main corridor. | 我要你带人拐下主走廊 |
[07:54] | He’ll try to escape through the left flank. | 他会想从建筑的左侧逃走 |
[07:55] | That’s where I’ll find him. | 我就在那儿抓他 |
[07:57] | Tac’s team’s ready to go in on your word. | 战术小组待命 随时准备潜入 |
[07:58] | Have they set the charges on the door? | 已经在门上安装炸药了么 |
[08:00] | – Yes. – Gentlemen, we are a go. | – 是的 – 先生们 我们出发 |
[08:03] | We’ve got a green light. | 我们已经收到绿色信号 |
[08:04] | Teams A and B, move into position. | A组和B组 移动到指定地点 |
[08:17] | All teams, move in on target. | 所有的小组 向目标前进 |
[08:22] | Prepare to ignite charges on my mark. | 听我的命令 准备引燃炸药 |
[08:25] | Three, two, one. | |
[08:28] | Blow the door! | 把门炸开! |
[08:41] | Go! Go! Move! Move! Move! | 走! 走! 快走! |
[08:49] | Delete the files! Delete everything! | 销毁文件! 销毁掉所有东西! |
[09:33] | Fire! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 开火! 快走! 快走! |
[09:54] | Get out of here! | 快离开这! |
[10:21] | Hold your fire! | 停火! |
[10:22] | Clear! | 明白! |
[10:38] | Marwan’s not here. Notify the perimeter. | Marwan不在这 通知警戒小组 |
[10:41] | Team One and Team Two, come in. | 1组和2组 进来 |
[10:43] | Marwan is not in the building. Maintain your perimeter. | Marwan不在大楼里 继续警戒 |
[10:47] | Come on! | 别这样! |
[10:51] | I can’t stop this thing from deleting. | 我无法让它停止销毁文件 |
[11:10] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这不对劲儿 |
[11:16] | This room’s hot. Get your men out of here! | 这屋太热了 让你的人离开这 |
[11:20] | Get your men out of here now! | 让你的人离开这! 马上! |
[11:25] | Jack, what’s happening? | Jack发生什么事了 |
[11:27] | What’s going on over there? | 那边到底出什么事了 |
[11:28] | – You OK? – Yeah, I think so. | – 你还好吗? – 嗯 我想是的 |
[11:30] | Check your men! | 看看你的人! |
[11:32] | Jack, if you can hear me, respond! | Jack 如果你能听到 快回答 |
[11:33] | Michelle, Marwan’s escaped. | Michelle Marwan逃掉了 |
[11:35] | He just blew up the hard drives to all his computers. | 他刚刚把所有电脑里的硬盘都销毁了 |
[11:38] | He’s trying to cover his tracks. | 他想要掩饰行踪 |
[11:40] | I’m going off comin’. | 我要去追踪他 |
[11:41] | If you want me I’m gona be on my cell. | 如果找我 就给我打电话 |
[11:45] | Chloe, Get data forensics in there now, | Chloe 去那里进行数据分析 |
[11:48] | and start a hard target search for Marwan. | 并对Marwan进行严格搜寻 |
[11:57] | Get me a medic! Medic! | 快叫医生! 医生! |
[12:02] | You can’t stop it | 你阻止不了的 |
[12:04] | Stop what? | 阻止什么? |
[12:06] | The course you’ll be on | 你即将踏入的征程 |
[12:10] | What’s going to happen within the hour? | 接下来的一小时内会发生什么? |
[12:13] | What’s going to happen within the hour? | 到底会发生什么? |
[12:39] | Mrs. Raines? | Raines太太? |
[12:39] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[12:41] | Your husband is in Recovery. | 你丈夫在术后监护室 |
[12:42] | How is he? | 他的情况怎么样 |
[12:43] | He’s stable, but one of the bullets | 比较稳定 但是有一枚子弹 |
[12:45] | did some damage to his spine. | 对他的脊柱造成了一定损伤 |
[12:47] | Right now he’s paralyzed from the waist down. | 现在他腰部以下瘫痪了 |
[12:52] | Is it permanent… ? | 是永久性的… ? |
[12:53] | It’s too early to tell. | 现在确定还为时过早 |
[12:54] | That’ll take weeks, maybe months, | 这需要几个星期 或几个月 |
[12:56] | before we fully understand the extent | 我们才能彻底知道 |
[12:57] | of damage to his spine. | 他脊柱的损伤程度 |
[12:59] | So it’s possible he could regain the use of his legs. | 所以他的双腿是有可能恢复的 |
[13:01] | It’s possible, yes. | 是的 有可能 |
[13:06] | But not likely. | 但把握并不大 |
[13:07] | Again, it’s too early to tell. | 还是那句话 现在确定还为时过早 |
[13:10] | We could go over the details later, | 我们可以之后再详谈细节 |
[13:13] | but I’d be lying to you if I told you I was optimistic. | 但如果我说情况乐观 就是在对你撒谎 |
[13:18] | A lot depends on his attitude, | 起决定性作用的是他的心态 |
[13:19] | his support system… emotional as well as medical. | 还有情感上的保障… 而不只是医疗保障 |
[13:28] | Does he know? | 他知道这些么? |
[13:30] | Yes. I just told him. | 是的 我刚刚告诉他了 |
[13:33] | I’m sure he’d like to see you. | 他一定想见见你 |
[13:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:57] | Excuse me, can you give us a minute? | 打扰下 可以让我们单独谈几分钟么? |
[14:06] | Oh, no, don’t even think of feeling sorry for me. | 哦 别这样 别为我难过 |
[14:10] | Whatever they say, I’m going to walk again. | 不管他们怎么说 我都会再次站起来走路的 |
[14:12] | I know you will. | 我相信你会的 |
[14:26] | So, where’s Jack? | 那么 Jack在哪儿? |
[14:29] | He’s still out in the field. | 他还在执行外勤 |
[14:32] | He called a little while ago, | 他之前刚来过电话 |
[14:33] | wanted to know how you’re doing. | 想知道你的情况怎么样 |
[14:37] | He knows that bullet was meant for him. | 他知道那枚子弹本该射中他自己的 |
[14:40] | I was just trying to push him out of the way, | 我只是想把他推开 |
[14:44] | I didn’t expect to get shot myself. | 没想到自己会中弹 |
[14:46] | What you did was very, very brave, Paul. | 在这件事上 你是那么那么地勇敢 Paul |
[15:06] | LAPD’s widening their search perimeter, | 洛杉矶警察局正扩大搜索范围 |
[15:08] | but so far they’re coming up empty. | 但到目前为止一无所获 |
[15:10] | Jack said something might happen within the hour. | Jack说一小时内会有事发生 |
[15:12] | If we don’t find Marwan… | 如果我们找不到Marwan的话… |
[15:13] | We’re going to find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[15:14] | Did you secure Marwan yet? | 你们已经锁定Marwan了么 |
[15:16] | No. He must’ve slipped through the perimeter. | 没有 他一定是从包围网中逃脱了 |
[15:19] | How the hell could you let that happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:21] | Doesn’t matter how it happened. | 怎么回事已经不重要了 |
[15:22] | What matters is that he’s gone | 重要的是他已经逃掉了 |
[15:24] | and we’re doing everything we can to find him. | 我们要竭尽所能去抓捕他 |
[15:26] | What exactly are you doing to find him? | 那么你们都采取了什么措施 |
[15:30] | We’ve widened the perimeter, set up a search grid. | 我们扩大了搜索范围 并建立搜索坐标网 |
[15:33] | State police and LAPD are conducting a sweep. | 国民警卫队和洛杉矶警方正在展开地毯式搜索 |
[15:35] | Jack’s on line two. | Jack的电话连入2号线 |
[15:36] | He says he’s got something. | 他说有新发现 |
[15:38] | Put him on the speaker. | 打开扬声器 |
[15:39] | Jack, it’s Michelle. | Jack 我是Michelle |
[15:41] | You’re also on with Tony and Bill Buchanan from Division. | Tony和从总部派来的Bill Buchanan也在听 |
[15:44] | Okay, look, Marwan had an area set up for forging documents. | 好的 听着 Marwan有块区域专门用来存放伪造文件 |
[15:46] | Some of them made it through the explosion. | 有些没在爆炸中损坏 |
[15:48] | We managed to secure a number of names and faces. | 我们设法锁定了一部分名字和面孔 |
[15:51] | Agent Castle is uploading them to your server now. | Castle探员正把资料传输到你的服务器上 |
[15:53] | I want you to cross-reference them with the watch lists. | 我要你把它们和警方的监视名单对照一下 |
[15:55] | We’ll get on it right away. | 我们立即着手去办 |
[15:57] | Okay, get back to me if you’ve got a match. | 好 一旦对上就通知我 |
[15:58] | Edgar… | |
[16:00] | I’m initializing the facial recognition software now. | 我正在启动面部识别软件 |
[16:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:03] | Michelle… | |
[16:07] | Listen, I’m sorry if I snapped. | 那个 刚才我失态了 我向你道歉 |
[16:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:13] | We’re all under a lot of pressure. | 我们都承受了很大压力 |
[16:16] | You holding up? | 还撑得下去么? |
[16:18] | Fine. | 还好 |
[16:26] | Edgar, how’s that uplink? | Edgar 数据传输得怎么样了? |
[16:28] | Coming up. | 快了 |
[16:34] | Chloe, how long has Buchanan beenat Division? | Chloe Buchanan在总部工作了多久? |
[16:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:37] | It took them a while to fill Chapelle’s position. 6 months? | 填补Chapelle的职位空缺花了他们点时间 有6个月? |
[16:41] | Where he was before that? | 之前呢 他在哪工作? |
[16:43] | Seattle, I think. | 应该是西雅图 |
[16:45] | Seattle? | 西雅图? |
[16:46] | Yeah, that’s where Michelle was posted | 对 就是Michelle曾工作的地方 |
[16:48] | while you were in jail, right? | 当你还蹲监狱的时候 对吧 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:52] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:56] | Got a match. | 对上了一个 |
[17:03] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[17:05] | Jack, we have got a match on one of those photos. | Jack 有张照片我们对上号了 |
[17:07] | He’s on the FBI’s watch list. His name is Mitch Anderson. | 他在联邦调查局的监视名单中 叫Mitch Anderson |
[17:10] | What do we got on him? | 都知道他的什么资料? |
[17:11] | Ex-military, arrested for drug possession. | 他曾是个军人 后因私藏毒品被捕 |
[17:14] | Served time in military prison, | 曾在军事监狱中服役 |
[17:15] | was dishonorably discharged four years ago. | 4年前被不光彩地开除了 |
[17:18] | Since then he’s been hired as a mercenary | 从此转做雇佣兵 |
[17:20] | in a number of conflicts around the world, | 参与世界范围内的多起武装冲突 |
[17:22] | came back to the U.S. about a year ago. | 大概1年前回到美国 |
[17:23] | Is he under active investigation? | 他正在受到调查么? |
[17:25] | He was moved up the list when we raised the alert, | 我们提升警报级别后他才进入监视名单 |
[17:27] | but he wasn’t made a priority. | 但不是重点监视对象 |
[17:28] | The Bureau sent an agent over to check out his apartment. | 联邦调查局派了名探员去他的公寓调查 |
[17:31] | Has the agent checked back in yet? | 那名探员有消息了么? |
[17:32] | They may still be in transit. | 他们可能还在路上 |
[17:33] | Okay, I want you to get me an address on Anderson. | 好的 我要Anderson的地址 |
[17:35] | Start digging up as much information as you can. | 尽可能多地挖掘信息 |
[17:37] | And get me a contact number for the FBI agent. | 把那个联邦调查局探员的电话号码给我 |
[17:39] | I’m on it. | 正在操作 |
[17:46] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[17:47] | I’m looking for Mitch Anderson. | 我找Mitch Anderson |
[17:53] | This FBI Agent Drake. Please open the door. | 我是联邦调查局探员Drake 请开门 |
[18:32] | Agent Drake. | 我是Drake探员 |
[18:34] | Hi, my name is Jack Bauer. I’m working with CTU. | 你好 我是Jack Bauer 在反恐局工作 |
[18:37] | I’m looking for a man named Mitch Anderson. | 我找一个叫Mitch Anderson的人 |
[18:39] | Your office said you were investigating him. | 你的部门说你正在调查他 |
[18:40] | I just got to his apartment a few minutes ago. | 我几分钟前刚去过他的公寓 |
[18:43] | What do you mean, he’s not there? | 什么意思 他不在哪儿么? |
[18:44] | No. Why is CTU involved? | 不在 为什么反恐局也牵涉进来了? |
[18:46] | Is there new information about Anderson? | Anderson有什么新情况么? |
[18:48] | We have evidence connecting him to a man named Habib Marwan. | 有证据表明他与一个叫Habib Marwan的人有关 |
[18:51] | Marwan’s been responsible | Marwan与今天发生的 |
[18:52] | for all the terrorist activity earlier today. | 所有恐怖活动有直接关系 |
[18:54] | We also have reason to believe | 同时 我们还确定 |
[18:56] | he’s planning another attack. | 他正计划着下一次恐怖袭击 |
[18:57] | Well, how is Anderson involved? | 那Anderson是怎么牵涉进来的? |
[18:59] | I’ll advise you when I get there. | 我到那再和你说 |
[19:00] | How far away are you? | 你还要多久能到 |
[19:02] | About ten minutes out. | 10分钟左右 |
[19:04] | I’ll be here. | 我在这等你 |
[19:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:47] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[19:48] | We had a slight delay. | 我稍微耽搁了一下 |
[19:50] | I’m heading over there now. | 我现在正往那走 |
[19:52] | What about Anderson? | Anderson呢? |
[19:53] | He’s in the air, on his way to the target. | 他正往目标飞去 |
[19:55] | Everything’s on schedule. | 一切都在计划之内 |
[19:57] | Are your people in place? | 你的人都就位了么? |
[19:58] | Yes. We’re ready to deploy. | 是的 我们已经准备好了 |
[20:00] | Good. I’ll see you when we arrive. | 很好 等我到了再说 |
[20:11] | Sorry, but this just isn’t cutting it. | 对不起 但这根本就不着边际 |
[20:14] | The tone is all wrong. | 语气全都错了 |
[20:15] | Sir, maybe I could give the speechwriters | 先生 也许我可以告诉撰写人 |
[20:16] | a clearer idea of what you want. | 您到底想要什么样的演讲稿 |
[20:18] | This is one of the most traumatic days | 这是我们国家历史上 |
[20:20] | in the history of this country. | 最受创的日子之一 |
[20:22] | What I want is a speech that is equal to the occasion. | 我想要的是一个与此情况相符的演讲稿 |
[20:32] | Give me a few minutes, will you, Robert? | 给我几分钟时间好么 Robert? |
[20:34] | Let me… think about this a little while longer. | 让我… 再好好想想 |
[20:37] | Of course, Mr. President. | 当然 总统先生 |
[20:39] | Oh, and, Robert, ask my son to step in, will you? | 还有 Robert 让我儿子进来 好么 |
[20:43] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[20:52] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[20:55] | Well, a quick trip to Mexico, a low-key state visit, | 一趟去墨西哥的短途旅行 一次低调的国事访问 |
[20:59] | and then we’d finally have some time to spend together. | 然后我们终于有点相处的时间了 |
[21:02] | It’s okay. The, uh, press corp’s been keeping me entertained. | 没关系的 记者团一直都在给我找乐子 |
[21:06] | You know, ever since your mother died, | 你知道 自从你母亲过世 |
[21:09] | I promised myself I’d be there for you. | 我就发誓要一直在你身边 |
[21:12] | You’ve been doing what you had to do. | 你一直在做你必须去做的事 |
[21:17] | I could, uh, use your help right about now. | 我 呃 现在需要你的帮助 |
[21:20] | I’m going to be addressing the nation in about one hour, | 一小时后我要向全国发表演讲 |
[21:23] | and I still don’t have a speech that I’m happy with. | 而现在仍没有一个令我满意的演讲稿 |
[21:26] | I’m no speechwriter. | 我不是演讲稿撰写人 |
[21:27] | No, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[21:28] | But you’ve got a level head, | 但你有着清醒而冷静的头脑 |
[21:31] | and you’re about the most decent person I know. | 而且你是我认识的人中最得体的 |
[21:34] | As far as I’m concerned, | 就我所知 |
[21:36] | you represent the very best this country has to offer. | 你代表着这个国家最优秀的人 |
[21:39] | So… what do you want to hear the president say | 所以… 你希望总统在今晚演讲的时候 |
[21:45] | when he addresses you tonight? | 说你点什么? |
[21:48] | The truth. | 真相 |
[21:56] | We’ve been attacked by terrorists. | 我们被恐怖分子袭击了 |
[21:59] | Americans are dead. | 死了很多人 |
[22:02] | The man responsible is still at large, | 策划此次袭击的恐怖分子仍逍遥法外 |
[22:04] | and we are by no means certain | 我们无法确保 |
[22:06] | that we can catch him before he strikes again. | 在他发动下次袭击前抓到他 |
[22:08] | What happened earlier… | 之前所发生的… |
[22:11] | may be nothing compared to what happens next. | 同接下来要发生的事情相比 也许只是九牛一毛 |
[22:18] | That’s the truth, Kevin. | 这就是真相 Kevin |
[22:21] | Is that what you think I should say? | 你认为我应该说这些么? |
[22:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:28] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[22:31] | But the fact remains… I have to say something. | 但是现实决定… 我得说点什么 |
[22:40] | Y… You want me to help you figure it out? | 你… 你想让我帮你想想办法么? |
[22:46] | Absolutely. | 就是这样 |
[23:04] | Agent Drake? | Drake探员? |
[23:12] | Agent Drake? | Drake探员? |
[23:24] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器! |
[23:25] | Drop the weapon now! | 立刻放下武器! |
[23:27] | – Are you Agent Bauer? – Yes! | – 你是Bauer探员么? – 是的! |
[23:29] | Now, holster your weapon! | 马上收起武器! |
[23:30] | – I need to se your I.D. – I don’t have identification… | – 我要看你的证件 – 我没有证件… |
[23:31] | I’m working with CTU on a provisional basis. | 我是临时为反恐局工作的 |
[23:34] | I talked to you ten minutes ago. | 我10分钟前曾和你通话 |
[23:36] | Call Division and confirm. | 你可以呼叫总部确认一下 |
[23:38] | Agent Drake, just take it easy. | Drake探员 放松点 |
[23:41] | He’s with me. | 他是和我一起的 |
[23:42] | Agent Hart, CTU. | 反恐局的Hart探员 |
[23:44] | Now, I’m gonna holster my gun. | 现在 我会收起武器 |
[23:45] | I’m gonna show you my credentials. | 并出示我的证件 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉冒犯了 |
[23:58] | With everything that happened today, | 因为今天发生了那么多事 |
[24:00] | you can’t be too careful. | 怎么小心都不过分 |
[24:01] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[24:02] | Agent Bauer, we just intercepted a call | Bauer探员 我们刚刚截获一通电话 |
[24:05] | indicating that Anderson was in possession | 表明Anderson持有 |
[24:08] | of computer files that could tell us Marwan’s next target. | 能指明Marwan的下一目标的电脑文件 |
[24:11] | What’s the source of the intercepted call? | 截获电话的来源是哪里? |
[24:12] | I’m still waiting for the details. | 细节仍待说明 |
[24:17] | Did you find the apartment in this condition? | 你是据此情况找到这间公寓的么? |
[24:18] | No. My ASAC thinks that Anderson | 不 我的特工长官认为Anderson |
[24:20] | may have hidden a backup copy of the files here. | 可能在这里藏有文件的备用副本 |
[24:22] | I was trying to find it. | 我正在找它 |
[24:28] | Right now Anderson’s our only lead. | 目前Anderson是我们的唯一线索 |
[24:30] | We’re gonna stay here and help you finish the job. | 我们要留在这 帮你完成任务 |
[24:33] | Do a canvass. We’ll take upstairs. | 详细搜查一下 我们负责查楼上 |
[24:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[24:55] | I’m almost in position. | 我就快到指定地点了 |
[24:57] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题么? |
[24:58] | Is my cover in place? | 善后工作做好了么? |
[25:00] | I’ve told you before… yes. | 我告诉过你的… 是的 |
[25:02] | You’ll be 100% safe. | 百分之百会没事的 |
[25:04] | Marwan, they have to believe I’m dead. | Marwan 必须得让他们以为我死了 |
[25:08] | They will. My people have taken care of this. | 会的 我的人会办好这件事 |
[25:12] | They better. | 他们最好能办好 |
[25:13] | Because once this is done, | 因为一旦我做成这事 |
[25:15] | the entire world is gonna be looking for me. | 全世界都会来寻找我的下落 |
[25:34] | Mhmm. I understand. | 嗯 我懂 |
[25:39] | Yeah, I’ll tell him. | 好的 我会告诉他 |
[25:41] | Thanks, Ruben. | 谢谢 Ruben |
[25:48] | – Edgar. – Yeah? | – Edgar – 什么事? |
[25:51] | I have some bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[25:53] | Do you want me to tell you here or somewhere private? | 你是想我现在就告诉你 还是私下再说? |
[25:56] | – What? – I just got off the phone with Ruben Weiss from OSHA, | – 什么? – 我刚和职业安全与健康署的Ruben Weiss通电话 |
[25:59] | and he said they’re not gonna be able to get in the area | 他说他们无法进入你母亲去世的地方 |
[26:00] | where your mother died for a few weeks, maybe months. | 几周内都不行 甚至得上月 |
[26:04] | Why not? | 怎么会这样? |
[26:05] | Think about it. | 想想就知道了 |
[26:06] | Half-life? Radiation? | 那些放射性元素的半衰期? 还有辐射? |
[26:09] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[26:10] | Well, he didn’t spell it out, but I think that means | 呃 他并没明说 但我想这意味着 |
[26:12] | you’re gonna have to have your funeral | 你得在没有你母亲遗体的情况下 |
[26:17] | without the body… of your mother | 举行她的葬礼了 |
[26:18] | I can’t deal with this right now, Chloe. | 现在别和我说这个 Chloe |
[26:20] | Michelle needs prioritized lists for Marwan’s pursuit plan. | Michelle要我们列出Marwan计划的优先表 |
[26:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[26:26] | Okay, good. | 哦 好吧 |
[26:36] | Do you want me to do that for you? | 要我帮你做么? |
[26:38] | No. | 不用 |
[27:02] | LAPD’s locked down the area where Marwan was last seen. | 洛杉矶警卫队已经锁定了 Marwan最后一次现身的区域 |
[27:06] | I need you to review the search grid. | 我要你回顾一下搜索坐标网 |
[27:08] | – All right. – Okay, thanks. | – 好的 – 好 谢谢 |
[27:10] | Michelle. When were you planning on telling me? | Michelle 你打算什么时候告诉我? |
[27:16] | About what? | 告诉你什么? |
[27:18] | About you and Buchanan. | 你和Buchanan的事 |
[27:22] | Never. Because it’s none of your business. | 永远不会 因为这和你无关 |
[27:25] | Michelle. | |
[27:27] | Before you worked with him at Division, you worked with him in Seattle | 你和他一起在总部工作之前 你和他还一起在西雅图 |
[27:30] | on Homeland Security restructuring, right? | 为国土安全部的重建工作 对不对? |
[27:32] | – Yeah. – We were still married then. | – 对 – 那时我们还没离婚 |
[27:36] | Legally, yes. | 从法律上讲 是的 |
[27:38] | Did you sleep with him while we were married? | 我们还没离婚的时候你就和他睡过么? |
[27:42] | No. | 没有 |
[27:43] | I didn’t. | 我那时没有 |
[27:45] | But you are now. | 但现在有了 |
[27:47] | Like I said, it’s none of your business. | 我再说一遍 这和你无关 |
[27:53] | Edgar, where are those updates? | Edgar 新的补充资料在哪? |
[27:55] | Coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[28:11] | Edgar, what are you doing? | Edgar 你在干什么 |
[28:22] | – Miss Dessler. – Edgar, wait. | – Dessler小姐 – Edgar 等等 |
[28:24] | – What? – Wait, before you turn that in, | – 什么? – 等等 在你把它上交前 |
[28:26] | I made a mistake… I used Row-Major format | 我要更正个错误… 我错用了行格式 |
[28:28] | instead of Column-Major. | 本该用列格式的 |
[28:30] | Why would you do that, Chloe? | 为什么这么做 Chloe? |
[28:32] | You know Row-Major isn’t compatible with our software. | 你是知道的 行格式与我们的软件不兼容 |
[28:35] | It’ll bring all our processors to a crawl. | 它会降低我们所有处理器的运行速度 |
[28:36] | I know. It was a mistake. | 我知道 这是个失误 |
[28:38] | I thought it was going to Division. | 我误认为它是要上交总部的 |
[28:39] | Well, fix it. | 好吧 把这问题解决 |
[28:44] | Chloe, that was my mistake. | Chloe 那是我犯的错误 |
[28:46] | Why’d you cover for me? | 你为什么要替我抗? |
[28:47] | – You’re welcome. – You’d have had your job back | – 不用谢 – 只要你刚才让我把盘交给她 |
[28:49] | if you would’ve let me hand her the disk. | 你可以重新得到原来的职位 |
[28:51] | I thought you had a lot on your mind. | 因为我觉得你心事太重 |
[29:41] | Agent Bauer? | Bauer探员? |
[29:43] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[29:54] | I checked with the neighbors… | 我刚刚问了问周围的邻居 |
[29:55] | nobody’s seen Mitch Anderson today. | 今天没人见过Mith Anderson |
[29:57] | Did you talk to the manager? | 问过他的经理了么? |
[29:59] | Yeah, Anderson kept to himself, | 是的 Anderson不与人来往 |
[30:01] | paid his rent on time… the ideal tenant. | 按时交房租… 是个完美的房客 |
[30:04] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[30:05] | Agent Drake? | Drake探员? |
[30:07] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[30:08] | Anderson was ex-military, dishonorably discharged. | Anderson曾是个军人 后被不光彩地开除 |
[30:11] | This bag is from Vanguard Mills. | 这个塑料包是从先锋磨坊弄到的 |
[30:13] | They manufacture medals for the armed forces. | 他们为武装部队制造勋章 |
[30:15] | There’s a date stamp on it, three months old. | 上面印有日期 这枚已经出厂三个月了 |
[30:18] | Anderson left the military four years ago. | Anderson是4年前离开部队的 |
[30:20] | You think he’s currently posing as military. | 你认为他现在假扮军方人员 |
[30:22] | It’s a distinct possibility… | 毫无疑问 这很有可能 |
[30:24] | I want you to let your people know: we’ll do the same. | 我要你告诉你的人 我们的行动要协调一致 |
[30:26] | Have this scanned and send it over to Chloe at CTU. | 把它扫描后发给反恐局的Chloe |
[30:28] | You got it. | 遵命 |
[30:40] | This is Special Agent Drake. | 我是Drake特工 |
[30:42] | Can you put me through to Dawson, please? | 请帮我联线Dawson |
[30:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:57] | – CTU. Almeida. – Tony, it’s Jack. | – Almeida 反恐局 – Tony 我是Jack |
[31:00] | We just found some evidence that indicates | 我们刚刚找到证据表明 |
[31:01] | that Anderson might be posing as military. | Anderson可能会假扮军方人员 |
[31:03] | I want you to update the profiles, see if anything comes back. | 我要你更新档案 看看能不能有什么发现 |
[31:05] | All right, I’m on it. | 好的 我立刻去办 |
[31:06] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[31:08] | Yeah, this is Drake. | 是的 我是Drake |
[31:10] | Listen, we just found credible evidence suggesting | 听着 我们刚刚发现可靠的证据 |
[31:13] | that Anderson is disguised as military. | 表明Anderson正伪装成军方人员 |
[31:15] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[31:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:21] | Fine. | 好 |
[31:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:33] | No, that’s not a problem. | 不 没问题 |
[31:35] | Good. | 好 |
[31:36] | All right. Well, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[31:38] | I’ll let you know if we find anything else. | 一旦有新发现我会告诉你 |
[31:43] | Hey. I found something. | 嗨 我发现了这个 |
[31:49] | It’s an external hard drive. | 是个外置硬盘 |
[31:51] | This is exactly what we’re looking for. | 这就是我们要找的东西 |
[31:52] | That’s good work. | 干得好 |
[32:41] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器! |
[33:30] | Come on. | 快 |
[33:44] | Edgar Stiles. | 我是Edgar Stiles |
[33:46] | Edgar, it’s Jack. Where’s Chloe? | Edgar 我是Jack Chloe在么 |
[33:47] | She’s busy doing a systems update. | 她正忙着更新系统 |
[33:50] | Okay. I need you to tell Michelle and Tony | 好 我要你告诉Michelle和Tony |
[33:51] | that the FBI agent that I met at Anderson’s apartment | 我在Anderson的公寓遇到的联邦调查局探员 |
[33:54] | was an impostor working for Marwan. | 是个冒牌货 她是Marwan的人 |
[33:55] | I killed her, but not before she took out my backup. | 我把她杀了 但那是在她取出备份之后 |
[33:57] | CTU needs to send out a team, | 反恐局得派出一队行动组 |
[33:59] | lock down the apartment and initiate an investigation. | 封锁公寓 并展开调查 |
[34:01] | Do you want to tell them yourself? | 你想亲自对他们说么? |
[34:02] | No, you can tell them in a second. | 不用 之后你再告诉他们就行 |
[34:04] | Right now, I need you to help me pull some data off a hard drive. | 现在 我要你帮我 把硬盘里的信息弄出来 |
[34:06] | The directory’s locked. Hold on one second. | 目录被锁上了 稍等 |
[34:08] | I’m going to put you on speakerphone. | 让我打开免提 |
[34:10] | Okay, go ahead. | 好了 继续吧 |
[34:11] | Can you get into the root? | 你能打开根文件夹么? |
[34:13] | Yeah, but I can’t open the files. | 能 但我打不开那些文件 |
[34:14] | Okay, hold down tab and arrow | 好的 按住TAB键和箭头键 |
[34:15] | until the manufacturer’s code appears. | 直到制造商的代码出现 |
[34:20] | Okay, I got it. | 好的 出现了 |
[34:22] | What are the last three digits on the part code? | 代码最后3位是什么? |
[34:24] | R-Two-Five. | |
[34:26] | Escape out and enter pass code C-I-S-Eight-Three-R. | 退出之后键入密码C-I-S-8-3-R |
[34:30] | That should backdoor you into the files. | 那应该是可以打开文件的后门密码 |
[34:43] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[34:47] | Jack, did it work? | Jack 密码好使么? |
[34:49] | Yeah, I’m in. I need to speak to Michelle and Tony now. | 好使 我进去了 我要立刻找Michelle和Tony |
[34:52] | Hold on, I’ll get ’em. | 我去叫他们 |
[34:53] | Jack’s on the line. | Jack的电话 |
[34:54] | Jack, what is it? | Jack 发生什么事了? |
[34:56] | I pulled some data off a hard drive | 我从一个硬盘里得到信息 |
[34:58] | that we found hidden in Anderson’s apartment. | 硬盘是在Anderson公寓找到的 |
[34:59] | On it is a flight simulator and | 里面是飞机模拟器与 |
[35:02] | full schematics to an F-117A Stealth fighter. | F-117A隐形战斗机的全部图解 |
[35:04] | Anderson’s an experienced pilot. | Anderson是个老道的飞行员 |
[35:06] | – I know. – I also think he’s posing as military. | – 我知道 – 我还认为他正假扮军方人员 |
[35:09] | I believe Mitch Anderson’s trying to steal a Stealth fighter. | 我确信Mitch Anderson企图偷走一架隐形战斗机 |
[35:23] | Almeida. | 我是Almeida |
[35:24] | Tony, I’m on my way in. | Tony 我正在路上 |
[35:25] | Have you gotten anything from the airport? | 空军基地那有什么消息了么? |
[35:28] | Hang on, it’s coming through. | 稍等 信息正在传输 |
[35:29] | Central Air Command reports that an F-117A Stealth fighter | 空军司令部中心报告 有一架F-117A隐形战斗机 |
[35:33] | took off on a scheduled mission about 40 minutes ago. | 约在40分钟前起飞 执行计划任务 |
[35:35] | Now, the pilot did not call in on schedule. | 可现在飞行员并没有按时汇报 |
[35:37] | That was about six minutes ago. | 这约是6分钟前的事 |
[35:39] | All attempts to contact that pilot have failed. | 曾尝试各种方法联络那位飞行员 但都失败了 |
[35:41] | Okay, that’s it. | 好 就是它了 |
[35:43] | We have to assume Anderson’s flying that plane. | 我们得假定Anderson在驾驶那架飞机 |
[35:45] | Yeah, I agree. | 对 我同意 |
[35:46] | Is the aircraft armed? | 那架飞机有武器装备么? |
[35:47] | Yeah, standard non-nuclear ordinance. | 有 标准无核武器 |
[35:49] | We’re going to have to work up a list | 我们得列出一张清单 |
[35:51] | of obvious possible targets. | 看看他们最有可能攻击哪些目标 |
[35:52] | Yeah. Right. I’m working that up right now. | 是的 很对 我正着手开始 |
[35:55] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[35:57] | Air Force One is headed to L.A. | 空军一号正在去洛杉矶的路上 |
[35:58] | Jack, did you hear that? | Jack 你听到了么? |
[36:01] | Yeah, what’s the ETA? | 是的 预计什么时候到? |
[36:05] | 11:00 p.m. | 晚上11点 |
[36:08] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[36:10] | They’re going after the President. | 他们的目标是总统 |
[36:12] | I’ll call Air Force One. | 我去给空军一号打电话 |
[36:13] | Tony, we don’t have a lot of time. I need you to get me | Tony 我们没多少时间了 我要你帮我弄到 |
[36:16] | the recall frequency for that plane’s squadron. | 那个空军中队的通信频率 |
[36:18] | And send Anderson’s bio over to my screen. | 再把Anderson的简历传给我 |
[36:20] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 好 我就办 |
[36:21] | Where’s Buchanan? | Buchanan在哪? |
[36:23] | He’s in Tactical, talking directly with the military. | 他在战术指挥室 正直接和军方交涉 |
[36:24] | Tell him he’s going to have to tell the Joint Chiefs of Staff | 告诉他 他得去告诉参谋长联席会议 |
[36:27] | that we believe the likely target is | 我们确信他们的目标很可能是 |
[36:29] | President Keeler aboard Air Force One. | Keeler总统正在乘坐的空军一号 |
[36:32] | You really have been helpful, Kevin. | 你真的帮了我大忙 Kevin |
[36:35] | I think this speech strikes just the right note. | 我认为这次的演讲稿恰如其分 |
[36:37] | Mr. President, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 总统先生 抱歉打扰 |
[36:40] | It’s Michelle Dessler at CTU. | 反恐局的Michelle打来电话 |
[36:42] | She says it’s urgent. | 她说有要紧事 |
[36:45] | Yes, what is it, Ms. Dessler? | 发生什么事了 Dessler小姐? |
[36:47] | Mr. President, we have reason to believe that | 总统先生 我们有理由相信 |
[36:50] | a Stealth fighter has been stolen by a terrorist… | 有名恐怖分子偷了一架隐形战斗机… |
[36:52] | and is in your airspace as we speak. | 而且此刻已经进入您所在的空域 |
[36:54] | This plane is due to land shortly, | 空军一号不久即将着陆 |
[36:56] | and I’m about to address the country. | 而且我还要向全国发表演说 |
[36:58] | Just how sure are we about this? | 可信度有多高? |
[37:00] | It’s a near certainty, Mr. President. | 几乎完全确定 总统先生 |
[37:02] | We’ve informed your pilot, and he’s preparing | 我们已经通知您的飞行员 他正准备 |
[37:04] | to combine evasive action with immediate descent. | 采取紧急空降的规避行动 |
[37:06] | You’re cleared to land in Palm Springs. | 您将在棕榈泉市着陆 |
[37:09] | I’m sure my escort fighters are perfectly capable | 我相信我的护航战斗机有能力 |
[37:12] | of protecting Air Force One. | 很好地保护空军一号 |
[37:13] | Mr. President, this is a Stealth aircraft, | 总统先生 那是架隐形战斗机 |
[37:16] | invisible to radar. | 雷达探测不到 |
[37:18] | If he finds you, he may be on you | 如果他发现你 他可能 |
[37:20] | before your fighter escort can react. | 在你的护航机反应之前就展开攻击 |
[37:22] | What are the chances he’ll find us? | 他发现我的几率有多少? |
[37:23] | We can’t be sure, Mr. President. | 我们无法确定 总统先生 |
[37:25] | But the radar signature of a 747 and four fighter planes | 但要雷达上显示一架波音747和4架战斗机 |
[37:28] | is unmistakable. | 可不会出错 |
[37:31] | You’re telling me that this stolen Stealth plane | 你是说那架偷来的隐形战斗机 |
[37:33] | will attempt to shoot me down? | 想要把我打下来? |
[37:35] | It looks that way, Mr. President. | 显而易见 总统先生 |
[37:38] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[37:41] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[37:44] | It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[37:46] | It seems our plane may come under attack. | 我们的飞机可能会遭到袭击 |
[37:48] | We’re going to take some precautions. | 我们会采取防范措施 |
[37:50] | Get me the Vice President on the phone. | 给我接通副总统 |
[37:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[38:05] | All right, Jack, it should be coming through right now. | 好了 Jack 现在应该传过去了 |
[38:09] | Yeah, I’ve got it. | 是 我收到了 |
[38:11] | Not much to go on. Parents deceased. | 无依无靠 父母双亡 |
[38:12] | He has a sister named Alicia. | 他有个姐姐 名叫Alicia |
[38:14] | Looks like they might have lived together at the same address | 他们好像在一同一个地方一起住了几年 |
[38:15] | for a number of years, so they might be close. | 也许他们的关系很好 |
[38:17] | Any recent contact information? | 有他们最近联系的消息么? |
[38:19] | No. Let me see if I can find that for you. | 没有 我看看能不能找到 |
[38:21] | No, we don’t have any time. | 别找了 我们没什么时间了 |
[38:23] | – Have you got the recall frequency? – Yeah. | – 你查到通信频率了么 – 查到了 |
[38:24] | Get ready to patch me through to Anderson. | 给我接通Anderson |
[38:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[38:31] | Air Force One is descending through 20,000 feet. | 空军一号下降了2万英尺 |
[38:34] | The fighters have formed a protective shield. | 护航机形成了防卫网 |
[38:36] | How long before it touches down? | 还要多久才能降落? |
[38:39] | Nine minutes. | 9分钟 |
[38:40] | And the fighters report no sign of Stealth aircraft? | 护航机还没发现隐形战斗机? |
[38:42] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[38:43] | Maybe it’s not there. | 或许它就不在那儿 |
[38:46] | It’s there, we just can’t see it. | 它在 只是我们看不到 |
[38:47] | We’re being beaten by our own technology. | 我们竟要被自己的技术击败 |
[38:52] | Jack, you’re set. | Jack 弄好了 |
[38:53] | When you hit your intercom button, | 你按下内部通话键 |
[38:55] | you’ll be patched through to the Stealth fighter. | 就可以接通到那架隐形战斗机上了 |
[38:57] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[39:08] | Mitch Anderson, can you hear me? | Mitch Anderson 能听到我说话么? |
[39:12] | Captain Anderson, do you read me? | Anderson机长 收到请回答 |
[39:16] | My name is Jack Bauer. I’m a federal agent. | 我叫Jack Bauer 我是个联邦探员 |
[39:19] | We know who you are, we know what you’re trying to do. | 我们知道你是谁 也知道你想干什么 |
[39:22] | Sir, I know you can hear me. | 先生 我知道你能听见 |
[39:26] | Nothing you’ve done so far can’t be undone. | 你目前所做的事情并非不得不做 |
[39:29] | All you have to do is change your vector | 你只要将航线 |
[39:32] | to heading one-one-five-southeast. | 改到东南方向1-1-5就可以 |
[39:34] | That’ll put you on a fast track to Andrews Air Force Base. | 这样你很快就能到安德鲁斯空军基地 |
[39:38] | Once you touch down, then we can discuss how you want to handle his. | 你着陆之后 我们可以再讨论你想怎么解决这事 |
[39:42] | Please just talk to me. | 请回答我 |
[39:44] | Explain to me what you’re trying to do, | 告诉我你到底想干什么 |
[39:47] | what you’re trying to accomplish. | 想达到什么目的 |
[39:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[39:59] | I’ve been going over your service record. | 我已经看过你的服役记录 |
[40:01] | It’s very impressive. | 让人印象十分深刻 |
[40:03] | Graduated top of your class, Air Force Academy. | 以班上第一名的成绩从空军军官学校毕业 |
[40:06] | Highly decorated for your service in Desert Storm, | 曾因在沙漠风暴部队时的出色表现而授勋 |
[40:09] | including Air Force Silver Star. | 甚至包括空军银色之星奖章 |
[40:11] | What happened to you? | 你到底发生什么事了? |
[40:14] | Explain it to me. | 告诉我 |
[40:17] | Because what you’re trying to do right now… | 因为我觉得你现在想做的事情… |
[40:20] | I don’t think that’s who you are. | 并不是真正的你 |
[40:24] | I don’t think that’s how you want to be remembered. | 我觉得你并不想让人们以这种方式记住你 |
[40:29] | If I go down, you have to stay the course. | 如果我被击落 就需要你坚持到底了 |
[40:32] | Do you understand? | 你明白么? |
[40:33] | Mr. President, I’m… I’m sure it won’t come to that. | 总统先生 我… 我相信不会演变成那种局面的 |
[40:36] | Charles, you’re the Vice President. | Charles 你是副总统 |
[40:38] | The nation will be relying on you. | 要承担起国家的重任 |
[40:40] | If the worst happens, | 如果最坏的情况发生 |
[40:42] | think of me as a casualty of war. | 就当我是在战争中牺牲 |
[40:45] | Don’t waste time. | 别浪费时间 |
[40:46] | Just pick up the torch and move forward. | 只管捡起火炬继续前进 |
[40:51] | Yes, sir, Mr. President. | 是 总统先生 |
[40:56] | Mr. President, we think CTU is in communication | 总统先生 反恐局正与 |
[40:58] | with the pilot of the stolen aircraft. | 被盗战斗机的飞行员通话 |
[41:00] | Patch it through. | 给我接通 |
[41:04] | I’ve just been notified by the FBI | 我刚得知 联邦调查局 |
[41:06] | that they’ve contacted your sister, Alicia. | 已经和你姐姐Alicia取得联系 |
[41:07] | They’ve advised her of what’s happening. | 他们告诉她发生了什么事 |
[41:10] | She’s scared. | 她吓坏了 |
[41:11] | She wants to talk to you. | 她想和你谈谈 |
[41:15] | All you have to do, Captain Anderson, is respond to me, | Anderson机长 你只要回答我 |
[41:17] | and I’ll put her right through. | 我就会立刻让你接通她的电话 |
[41:26] | Captain Anderson? Captain Anderson?! | Anderson机长? Anderson机长?! |
[41:28] | Chloe, I think we’ve been cut off. | Chloe 我们的电话被切断了 |
[41:30] | Is there an override channel? | 还有其他频道么? |
[41:31] | He’s cut off all communication circuits. | 他切断了所有的通信联络 |
[41:33] | I don’t think there’s anything we can do. | 我想我们无能为力了 |
[41:34] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
[41:54] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[41:58] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |
[42:24] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[42:33] | Was Air Force One just hit? | 空军一号遭受袭击了吗? |
[42:36] | Was Air Force One just hit?! | 空军一号遭受袭击了吗?! |
[42:41] | Escort pilots report… | 护航机驾驶员报告说… |
[42:43] | Air Force One has suffered an indirect hit | 空军一号遭到 |
[42:46] | by an air-to-air missile. | 空对空导弹的间接袭击 |
[42:49] | Pieces are falling to the ground over the desert… | 爆炸碎片散落到沙漠中… |