时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Previously on 24. | |
[00:18] | We have a problem. If the information on that hard drive is discovered by the Americans, | 我们有麻烦了 如果硬盘上的资料被美国人发现了 |
[00:22] | it’ll jeopardize the next phase of our plan. | 那会危及我们下一步的行动计划 |
[00:24] | Well, it’s not here. | 嗯 硬盘不在这 |
[00:26] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[00:27] | Agent Drake? Drop the weapon! Drop the weapon now! | Drake探员? 放下武器! 立刻放下武器! |
[00:36] | Jack’s on the line. | Jack在线上 |
[00:37] | Jack, what is it? | Jack 什么事? |
[00:38] | I pulled some data off a hard drive that we found hidden in Anderson’s apartment. | 我在Anderson公寓里找到个硬盘 里面有些资料 |
[00:41] | I believe Mitch Anderson’s trying to steal a stealth fighter. | 我认为Mitch Anderson想偷隐形战斗机 |
[00:44] | Mr. President, we have reason to believe that a stealth fighter has been stolen by a terrorist. | 总统先生 我们有理由相信恐怖分子盗走了一架隐形战斗机 |
[00:49] | – He’s in your airspace as we speak. – Just how sure are we about this? | – 它正您的空域里 – 情报准确吗? |
[00:51] | It’s a near-certainty, Mr. President. This is a stealth aircraft. | 准确 总统先生 这是架隐形战斗机 |
[00:54] | If he finds you, he may be on you before your fighter escort can react. | 如果它找到您 没等护航机反应过来 您可能已经遭遇不测 |
[01:00] | Mitch Anderson, we know who you are. We know what you’re trying to do. | Mitch Anderson 我们知道你是谁 也知道你要干什么 |
[01:06] | Captain Anderson? Captain Anderson? Chloe, I think we’ve been cut off. Is there an override channel? | Anderson上尉? Anderson上尉? Chloe 我们的通讯中断了 还有别的联络方式吗? |
[01:11] | He’s cut off all communication circuits. I don’t think there’s anything we can do. | 他切断了所有通讯电路 我们无能为力了 |
[01:15] | Dad. I’m scared. | 爸爸 我害怕 |
[01:24] | Air Force One has been fired on. I repeat, Air Force One has been fired on. | 空军一号遇袭 重复 空军一号遇袭 |
[01:28] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[01:33] | Was Air Force One just hit? Was Air Force One just hit?! | 空军一号是不是被击中了? 是不是被击中了?! |
[01:38] | Escort pilots report Air Force One has suffered an indirect hit by an air-to-air missile. | 护航队飞行员报告说 空对空导弹刚击中空军一号 |
[01:44] | Pieces are falling to the ground over the desert. | 飞机残骸坠落在沙漠上 |
[01:50] | The following takes place between 11:00 P.M. and 12:00 A.M. | 以下事件发生于晚上11点至12点之间 |
[01:56] | This is Air Force One. We are declaring an emergency. Repeat, Air Force One is declaring an emergency. | 这里是空军一号 紧急情况 重复 紧急情况 |
[02:03] | Copy, Air Force One. What is your condition? Over. | 收到 空军一号 飞机什么状况? 完毕 |
[02:05] | Extensive damage to the port side wing and fuse lines. | 机翼和保险丝严重受损 |
[02:08] | We’ve lost our pressurization, losing fuel pressure. Low hydraulics. | 增压已失效 油压和液压都在下降 |
[02:14] | Chloe, are those the coordinates? | Chloe 那是坐标吗? |
[02:15] | Yeah. They’re 20 knot of the miles northeast to the city of Indio. | 嗯 他们位于Indio市东北方向20节处 |
[02:18] | Edgar. Contact local PD and EMS. Alert them of the situation with Air Force One. | Edgar 联系当地警方和医疗队 通知他们空军一号的情况 |
[02:23] | On it. | 好的 |
[02:23] | Tony, do we have any CTU support teams in the area? | Tony 那附近有我们反恐局的支援部队吗? |
[02:27] | The Las Vegas office has two satellites search and rescue teams available. | 拉斯维加斯分局有两组配备卫星导航设备的救援小组 |
[02:30] | I’m gonna dispatch Air Force One’s coordinates to all of the search and rescue teams | 我把空军一号的坐标位置发送给洛杉矶和拉斯维加斯的 |
[02:33] | over in LA and Vegas so they can start for the landing site now. | 所有搜寻救援小组 让他们立刻赶往着陆区 |
[02:39] | Edgar, pull up satellite on the National Park. Pinpoint any possible landing scenarios. | Edgar 调出国家公园的卫星图像 标出各个可着陆点 |
[02:45] | Chloe, what’s happening? | Chloe 出什么情况了? |
[02:47] | We’ve lost the signal. They’re still moving fast and losing altitude. | 我们失去信号了 空军一号还在急剧下降 |
[02:51] | Change the frequency. | 试试别的频率 |
[02:56] | OK, I’ve got it. | 好了 又有信号了 |
[02:57] | All engines are out. | 引擎都熄火了 |
[03:02] | Going through 7500 and 210 knots. | 高度7500 速度210节 |
[03:06] | Roger, 210 knots. | 收到 速度210节 |
[03:08] | Chloe, are you still waiting coordinates? | Chloe 还能读取坐标吗? |
[03:10] | Yeah, they’re making a turn. | 嗯 他们正在转弯 |
[03:12] | Roger, I’m close to a stall. Yeah, I’m putting you down now. | 收到 我们快要失速了 嗯 我引导你降落 |
[03:15] | Don’t get redeployed, we are still hard and fast. | 不要调转 我们仍在急速下降 |
[03:22] | Air Traffic Control, this is CTU. | 空管中心 这里是反恐局 |
[03:24] | We are sending EMS, Police and rescue teams to the site ASAP. | 我们已派出医疗队 警察和救援队 他们会尽快赶到 |
[03:28] | Copy that, CTU. | 收到 反恐局 |
[03:29] | This is Air Force One, descending through 5500, 169… | 这里是空军一号 高度5500 还在下降 速度169… |
[03:34] | Chloe, what’s showing on radar? | Chloe 雷达怎么显示的? |
[03:43] | Air Force One is down. | 空军一号坠地了 |
[03:45] | Air Force One? Air Force One, do you read? Air Force One is down. | 空军一号? 空军一号? 听见请回答 空军一号坠地 |
[03:50] | I just got a confirm of scattered ground flashes from DOD satellite. | 刚从国防部卫星图片证实地面出现零星火光 |
[03:54] | Edgar, bring that up. | Edgar 调出图片 |
[04:01] | What’s the status of Air Force One? | 空军一号情况如何? |
[04:03] | It’s down. | 坠地了 |
[04:04] | What’s its crash signature like? | 目前情况如何? |
[04:05] | It was a rough landing, radio’s down. We don’t know if there are any survivors. | 紧急迫降 没有无线电信号 不知道有没有幸存者 |
[04:07] | Match your coordinates to the satellite. Send it to all agencies. | 卫星定位坐标 并发给各个部门 |
[04:10] | Got it. | 好的 |
[04:11] | Anybody tried sub-channel com-sat? | 有人试过子通道通讯卫星了吗? |
[04:13] | No. | 没有 |
[04:14] | Secret Service has at least five personnel on board, all of them have private channels. | 机上至少有5名特勤人员 他们都配有专用频道 |
[04:20] | Com-sat 3 operator. | 通讯卫星三号接线员 |
[04:22] | This is Jack Bauer. Login password: F-H-Ralfie-4. | 我是Jack Bauer 密码是F-H-Ralfie-4 |
[04:26] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[04:27] | I want you to flood all AF1 channels with an acknowledge signal. | 请向空军一号上所有频道发送确认信号 |
[04:30] | Copy. This is com-sat 3 operator, calling AF1 channels 1 through 5, | 收到 这里是通讯卫星三号接线员 呼叫空军一号1至5频道 |
[04:35] | please acknowledge. AF1 channels 1 through 5, please acknowledge. | 收到请回答 空军一号1至5频道 收到请回答 |
[04:40] | This is channel 3. | 我是3号频道 |
[04:41] | Who’s this? | 你是谁? |
[04:42] | Peterson. We’re down. | 我是Peterson 我们坠机了 |
[04:44] | What is the status of the President? | 总统没事吧? |
[04:46] | I don’t know. I can’t move yet. | 不知道 我现在动不了 |
[04:48] | Agent Peterson, my name is Jack Bauer. I’m with CTU. | Peterson探员 我是Jack Bauer 反恐局的 |
[04:52] | Rescue units are on route. What else can you tell me? | 救援队正赶往现场 还有什么情况? |
[04:55] | I see some bodies. I… I think we have some survivors. | 我看到有尸体 但我… 我想有幸存者 |
[05:06] | Mr. Vice President, I just received confirmation. | 副总统先生 刚得到确切消息 |
[05:09] | Air Force One sustained an indirect hit from an air-to-air missile fired from a stolen stealth fighter. | 一架被盗的隐形战斗机发射的空对空导弹击中了空军一号 |
[05:15] | Is the President alive? | 总统还活着吧? |
[05:18] | We don’t know at this time. | 目前还不清楚 |
[05:19] | When will we know? | 什么时候能知道? |
[05:20] | Hopefully within the next few minutes. | 希望很快能得到确切的消息吧 |
[05:29] | Charles, we’ve known each other for 15 years. If I can offer some advice? | Charles 我们已经认识15年了 能向你提个建议吗? |
[05:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:40] | We all hope President Keeler is alive, but even if he is, | 我们当然希望Keeler总统还活着 但是就算他幸免于难 |
[05:45] | it’s very likely he won’t be in any shape to run the country. | 他的身体状况恐怕也不能继续管理国家 |
[05:49] | You need to make arrangements to be sworn into office as soon as possible, | 你需要尽快安排 宣誓就职 |
[05:54] | and the media should provide live coverage. | 让媒体现场报道 |
[05:58] | The American people need to be reassured that their leadership is intact. | 美国人民需要看到我们的政府未受动摇 |
[06:04] | It’s good advice, Mike. I’ll take it under consideration, but I don’t wanna act prematurely. | 是个好建议 Mike 我会考虑的 但我不想草率行事 |
[06:10] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:20] | Well, we have to get to the White House. I’ve arranged for a security briefing with the Pentagon. | 嗯 我们得去白宫了 我安排了一个同国防部的安全会议 |
[06:27] | That’s great. | 好的 |
[06:34] | By now, you all know that Air Force One has been shot down. | 各位已经知道空军一号被击落 |
[06:35] | The escort pilots following Air Force One managed to get a visual of the stealth fighter used to commit the act, | 护航队设法发现了这架隐形战斗机 |
[06:42] | pilot engaged, then shot down the stealth. The status of the President is unclear at this time. | 并已击落它 目前总统生死未卜 |
[06:47] | Rescue teams are minutes away. We’ll know very soon. | 救援队很快就赶到了 我们会得知进一步详情 |
[06:52] | The man responsible for what has transpired today, Habib Marwan, is still out there, | 主谋Habib Marwan仍然逍遥法外 |
[06:58] | and most likely planning further attacks. I want every one of you to rededicate yourselves to finding Marwan. | 很可能预谋更多的袭击 我希望各位都全力以赴抓捕Marwan |
[07:04] | I don’t want a single lead ignored or a shred of evidence missed. | 不要忽略任何线索和证据 |
[07:10] | Let’s get back to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[07:14] | Michelle, let me talk to you. | Michelle 我想跟你谈谈 |
[07:18] | I want you to uplink all curtainlies to a station, so you and I can start working on a priority list. | 你把当前所有线索上传到一个空间上 我们可以筛选出最关键的 |
[07:23] | We might not know exactly where Marwan is, but he has to be within a 15 mile radius… | 我们可能找不出Marwan具体在哪 但他一定在方圆15英里范围内… |
[07:26] | Jack. | |
[07:27] | Jack. I’m sorry to interrupt you, but I just got off the phone with the Secretary of Defense, | Jack 抱歉打扰你 我刚跟国防部部长通话 |
[07:30] | and right now there’s a higher priority than finding Marwan. | 我们现在有比找到Marwan更重要的事 |
[07:32] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[07:33] | Recovering the Nuclear Football. | 找到核弹”足球” |
[07:35] | Didn’t it go down with Air Force One? | 跟空军一号在同一个位置吗? |
[07:37] | Not exactly. The missile inflicted enough damage that the plane left a trail of debris as it went down. | 没有 导弹的打击让飞机边坠落边解体 沿途留下了许多残骸 |
[07:41] | A lot of things were sucked out, including the Football. | 很多东西被吸出舱外 包括”足球” |
[07:45] | There’s a transponder embedded in the casing, so we know its exact location. | 箱内有跟踪器 我们知道它的确切位置 |
[07:48] | Well, good, then the retrieval team should have no problem recovering it. | 嗯 很好 那搜寻小组肯定会找到它的 |
[07:51] | The Secretary wants you to head up that team, Jack. | 部长希望你带队 Jack |
[07:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:54] | It’s his top priority. | 这个任务极其重要 |
[07:56] | That case contains the codes and locations of out entire nuclear arsenal. | 箱里有我们所有核武器的密码和位置信息 |
[08:00] | Nothing is more critical than getting it back, and as quickly as possible. | 没有比拿回箱子更重要的事了 十万火急啊 |
[08:05] | Fine. | 好 |
[08:06] | I’ll organize your team, mobilize the units. | 我立刻组织人员 运输装备 |
[08:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:10] | What’s the location of the Football? | “足球”现在在哪? |
[08:11] | Forty miles northeast of here, in the middle of the desert. | 东北方40英里处 沙漠中心地带 |
[08:19] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[08:24] | What’s wrong? What else is happening? | 怎么了? 还有什么事? |
[08:27] | Paul may have to go back into surgery. Apparently the bullet did more damage than they thought. | Paul还得做手术 枪伤比想象中严重 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:35] | I keep thinking if I had handled things differently, if I had trusted him more, that… | 我一直在想如果当时我不那么做 如果我能更相信他些 那… |
[08:38] | Audrey, you are not responsible for this. | Audrey 那不是你的责任 |
[08:41] | I, and I alone, made the decision on how to handle Paul. If you wanna remain affective, | 是我 我个人的决定 安排Paul的行动 |
[08:46] | be able to do your job, you have to let it go. | 如果你不想影响到自己的工作 你得看开点 |
[08:51] | Jack, that’s your gift. You’re able to block things out. I can’t do that. | Jack 那是你的天赋 你可以什么都不想 但是我做不到 |
[08:58] | Jack, the chopper’s waiting. | Jack 直升飞机准备好了 |
[09:02] | I have to change and get ready. | 我得换身装束出发了 |
[09:05] | All right. | 好 |
[09:20] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[09:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[09:27] | I don’t know. Something woke me up. It sounded like some kind of an explosion or something. | 不知道 我被吵醒了 听起来像什么爆炸之类的 |
[09:31] | Explosion? Nearby? | 爆炸? 在附近? |
[09:34] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[09:41] | It was probably just a bad dream. | 可能只是个噩梦吧 |
[09:44] | Yeah. | 可能吧 |
[09:47] | You’re still stressed, aren’t you? I want you to try and forget about work, OK? | 你还有压力 是不是? 别再想工作了 好吗? |
[09:54] | Just focus on what we came out here for…to relax, | 想想我们来这的目的…来放松的 |
[10:00] | and to make a baby. | 然后怀个孩子 |
[10:11] | Look. | 看那 |
[10:12] | What? | 什么? |
[10:27] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[10:38] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[11:05] | Kelly. | |
[11:08] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[11:29] | If the President is unable to fulfill his duties, Vice President Logan will have to assume office, at least on temporary basis. | 如果总统不能履行职责 副总统Logan就必须宣布就职 至少是暂时性的 |
[11:34] | Cabinet members will need to be briefed on the circumstances surrounding the crash. | 内阁成员需要知道当前坠机的情况 |
[11:38] | Yeah, I’ll take care of it. | 嗯 我会处理的 |
[11:39] | Not all Cabinet members are equal. State and Defense need more detail than say, Aviculture and Treasury. | 而且不能一概而论 给国防部长的报告内容要比农业和财政部长更详细些 |
[11:44] | Yeah, I can handle it. | 嗯 这个我知道 |
[11:46] | I just wanna make sure that the transition is smooth. | 我只是希望能够平稳过渡这个时期 |
[11:48] | I understand, but uh… I do know what to do. | 我明白 呃… 我知道该怎么做 |
[11:53] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[11:57] | Tony. | |
[12:02] | I’ve noticed a little hostility on your part. If it’s because of me and Michelle… | 我感觉你好像对我有点敌意 如果是因为我跟Michelled的关系… |
[12:07] | It’s none of my business. | 那与我无关 |
[12:09] | As far as the hostility goes, I can promise you. It’s over with. | 至于什么敌意 我可以保证 不会再有了 |
[12:15] | Whatever you say. | 随你 |
[12:16] | One more thing: I think the world of Michelle, love working with her. | 还有件事 我很想了解Michelle 也喜欢同她共事 |
[12:23] | Outside work, we never got off the ground, | 但工作之外 我们从未公开见面 |
[12:26] | she never said why but it didn’t take a genius to figure it out. She cared about you. | 她没说过原因 但其实很明显 她在乎你 |
[12:31] | If you ask me, she still does. | 依我看 她仍在乎你 |
[12:33] | Mr. Buchanan, rescue teams are inside Air Force One. | Buchanan先生 救援队已进入空军一号残骸 |
[12:43] | We’re picking up the live feed now. | 我们在搜寻幸存者 |
[12:51] | Go ahead. Check to see if he’s alive. | 去 看她还活着吗 |
[13:02] | She’s dead too. | 她也死了 |
[13:07] | Copy that. They said he was in the conference room. | 收到 他们说总统在会议室 |
[13:10] | We got a survivor. | 我们发现个幸存者 |
[13:12] | I’m going in. | 我过去了 |
[13:21] | Looks like the President’s son. He’s dead. | 应该是总统的儿子 他死了 |
[13:26] | Where’s the President? This may be him. Wait, hold on. This may be him. | 总统在哪? 这应该是他 等下 等等 这是他 |
[13:30] | Mr. President? He’s still alive. | 总统先生? 他还活着 |
[13:35] | I repeat, the President is alive. | 重复 总统还活着 |
[13:38] | We need medivac teams in here ASAP. Did you read that? We need medivac teams in here. | 我们这急需医疗队 收到了吗? 我们需要医疗队 |
[13:48] | I have Agent Buchanan for the Vice President. | Buchanan探员找副总统先生 |
[13:50] | Yes, he’s right here. Bill Buchanan. | 好 他在 Bill Buchanan |
[13:55] | Bill. | |
[13:55] | Mr. Vice President. I’m in direct contact with the rescue teams at the crash site of Air Force One. President Keeler is alive. | 副总统先生 我刚从救援队得知 总统还活着 |
[14:07] | Thank God! | 感谢上帝! |
[14:09] | Yes, Sir. | 是 先生 |
[14:10] | But he’s in critical condition. He is unconscious, he’s lost a lot of blood, | 但他仍昏迷不醒 而且失血过多 现在情况危急 |
[14:13] | there’s no chance he’s going to be able to lead this country, | 他现在肯定无法领导这个国家 |
[14:16] | certainly not for a few days, and probably much longer. | 至少几天 也可能更长 |
[14:22] | Mr. Vice President? | 副总统先生? |
[14:24] | Yes, I’m here. | 嗯 我在 |
[14:25] | This is all confirmed? | 消息准确吗? |
[14:27] | The President is being medivaced to the nearest emergency center as we speak. | 此刻总统正被送往最近的医院就治 |
[14:31] | Sir, I recommend you invoke the 25th amendment, and take control of things as soon as possible. | 先生 我建议您立刻援引第25条修正案 尽快接管工作 |
[14:36] | I understand. Thank you, Bill. | 我明白 谢谢你 Bill |
[14:46] | President Keeler is alive but he’s incapacitated. | Keeler总统还活着 但现在无法执政 |
[14:49] | We should, uh… we should probably contact the Cabinet members. | 我们应该 呃… 应该尽快通知内阁成员了 |
[14:52] | Actually, sir, I’ve already put that in motion. | 实际上 先生 我已经通知了 |
[14:55] | Most of the Cabinet members are standing by. The others will be very soon. | 大部分内阁成员已经就位了 剩下的很快就到 |
[14:58] | You did without my permission? | 你未经我允许就擅自作主? |
[14:59] | I… You had enough to worry about, sir. I thought it’d be best to be prepared. | 我… 您担忧的已经够多了 先生 我想最好提前准备好 |
[15:07] | Yes. All right. | 嗯 是 |
[15:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | Shall I begin the process of collecting votes? | 现在开始投票吗? |
[15:17] | Yes, go ahead. | 嗯 去吧 |
[15:30] | I can’t get a signal. | 没有信号 |
[15:31] | Try up here. | 过来试试 |
[15:46] | Got it. | 有信号了 |
[15:47] | Kelly. Look at this. | Kelly 你看这个 |
[15:49] | what is it? | 这是什么? |
[15:51] | I’m not sure, but if it’s what I think it is… | 我不敢肯定 不知道是不是我认为的… |
[15:55] | I read this article once, I think it’s got a funny name, umm… I can’t remember | 我读过一篇报道 它有个奇怪的名字 嗯… 我记不得了 |
[16:00] | but it’s got our nuclear codes. It goes everywhere the President goes, and he can launch an attack from it. | 但里面有核武器发射密码 总统随身携带 他可以用它遥控发动袭击 |
[16:06] | We gotta call somebody. | 我们得通知别人 |
[16:08] | Who are you gonna call? | 你要打给谁? |
[16:09] | I’ll start with the police, I guess. They’ll put us through to the right people. | 我想 我先打给警察吧 他们会转到负责的人吧 |
[16:17] | The Football transponder’s signal’s still strong. | “足球”跟踪器信号仍很强 |
[16:27] | Hello? | 喂? |
[16:28] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[16:31] | Look, when I walked away from you at CTU, I felt like you didn’t understand what I was trying to say. | 嗯 刚才我走的时候 我想你可能还没理解我的话 |
[16:36] | I’m not telling you that you shouldn’t care. I care. I care about you. | 我不是叫你不要在乎 我在乎 我在乎你 |
[16:41] | I care about what happened to Paul, I feel completely responsible for it. | 我也在乎Paul 我觉得我该负全责 |
[16:47] | But right now this country is under attack, and I’ve got a job to do, and I don’t have a choice. | 但是现在国家有难 我必须要去工作 我没的选择 |
[16:52] | Jack, I understand. What you have to do is very important. | Jack 我明白 你现在做的很重要 |
[16:56] | I just didn’t want us to leave things like that. | 我只是不希望我们之间有什么误会 |
[16:59] | I’m glad. Me neither. | 很高兴你这么说 我也是 |
[17:03] | Audrey, hold on a second. I gotta take this call. | Audrey 稍等下 我有电话打进来 |
[17:05] | Wait, Jack. Take the call. Stay focused on what you have to do. | 等等 Jack 接电话吧 专心做你该做的 |
[17:12] | Yeah, I’ll talk to you in a little while. | 嗯 我过会再打给你 |
[17:13] | OK. | 好 |
[17:16] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[17:17] | Jack, it’s Tony. | Jack 我是Tony |
[17:18] | I got a guy on the line the police put through. He’s in the desert, says he found a case. | 有人打电话给警方 说他在沙漠里发现了个箱子 |
[17:22] | Jack, this guy found the Football. | Jack 这个人找到”足球”了 |
[17:25] | OK. Let me speak to him. | 好 让我跟他说话 |
[17:27] | All right. His name’s Jason Gerard. We’re running a background check as we speak. | 好的 他叫Jason Gerard 我们正在调查他的背景 |
[17:30] | I’m patching him through right now. | 我现在就给你转接过来 |
[17:31] | OK. Tony, stay on the other line. | 好的 Tony 你别挂 |
[17:36] | Mr. Gerard? | Gerard先生? |
[17:37] | Yeah. Hey, call me Jason. I’m with my wife Kelly. Who’s this? | 我是 嘿 叫我Jason吧 我跟我太太Kelly在一起 你是哪位? |
[17:41] | Jason, my name is Jack Bauer. I’m a Federal Agent with the Department of Defense. | Jason 我是国防部探员Jack Bauer |
[17:44] | My colleague Agent Almeida says you found what we refer to as “the Football”. | 我的同事Almeida探员说你发现了”足球” |
[17:48] | Yeah, it sure looks that way. | 是的 应该是 |
[17:50] | I mean, I don’t know very much about this sort of thing. My wife and I are just out here on a camping trip. | 我的意思是我们也不是很确定 我和我太太只是在这露营而已 |
[17:54] | OK, fine. Why don’t you just describe to me what you found? | 好的 没事 你能描述下你发现的那个箱子吗? |
[17:57] | Sure. It’s a black-leather briefcase; it’s got a number paneling over by the handle. | 好的 是个黑色的皮制公文包 手把处有排数字板 |
[18:01] | It was in a protective case that had the Presidential seal on it. | 是个密码箱 上面还有总统的印章 |
[18:05] | Well, that sounds like it. | 嗯 应该就是了 |
[18:06] | Right now I’m in a helicopter. I’m about 20 minutes away from you. | 我现在在直升机上 还有20分钟就到 |
[18:09] | Look, I just want you to hang out there and wait for me. | 听着 我希望你就待在那等我 |
[18:14] | I think someone beat you to the punch. I see headlights. | 我想有人比你早到了 我看到有灯光 |
[18:17] | How far away? | 有多远? |
[18:19] | Uh, it’s hard to tell. A few miles? | 嗯 不好说 几英里? |
[18:21] | OK, just hold on a second, Jason. | 好 稍等下 Jason |
[18:24] | Tony. This kid Jason says he’s got headlights headed towards him. Do we have any ground units in his vicinity? | Tony 这个叫Jason的说有车朝他那个方向去 附近有我们的地面部队吗? |
[18:30] | No. | 没有 |
[18:31] | How about patrol park rangers, anything? | 巡逻队之类的呢? |
[18:33] | No, nobody. | 没有 没我们的人 |
[18:34] | How can that be? | 怎么可能? |
[18:35] | We’re spread thin, Jack. All state agencies are still assisting with the evacuation. | 我们人手不够 Jack 各州分局都在协助疏散 |
[18:40] | Jason, are the headlights headed straight for you? | Jason 车是直接朝你开来吗? |
[18:43] | Yeah. They’re pretty much coming this way. | 是 他们正向这开来 |
[18:44] | Damn it. This situation just got a lot more complicated than we thought. | 见鬼 情况可能比我们想象的要复杂 |
[18:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[18:49] | The Football has a transponder. It’s a tracking device that allows anyone to | “足球”有个跟踪器 |
[18:53] | pinpoint its exact location, as long as they’ve got the right frequency. | 任何找对频率的人都能追踪到它 |
[18:57] | Do you think someone got a hold of the frequency who’s not supposed to have it? | 你的意思是有什么居心叵测的人追踪到它了? |
[19:00] | Right now we’re gonna have to make that assumption. | 现在只能这么假定了 |
[19:02] | Well, who do you think it is? | 嗯 那你认为会是谁? |
[19:03] | The terrorists who carried out today’s attacks. | 制造今天袭击的恐怖分子 |
[19:05] | Listen, if I’m right we don’t have a lot of time. | 听着 如果是他们 那我们没多少时间了 |
[19:07] | I need you to remove the transponder and take the Football, and get away from there as far as you can. | 我要你解除那个跟踪器 带上”足球” 离开那里 越远越好 |
[19:11] | Uh… All right. | 哦… 好的 |
[19:14] | Flashlight. Get your light. | 手电 你拿着 |
[19:18] | OK, uh… Go ahead. | 好 嗯… 说吧 |
[19:19] | The transponder’s tiny, and it’s hidden in the surface of the case. It’s designed not to be found. | 跟踪器很小 藏在箱子的外层 很难找到 |
[19:23] | Then how am I supposed to find it? | 那我怎么找到它? |
[19:25] | Do you have a compass and a flashlight? | 你有指南针跟手电吗? |
[19:28] | Uh, yeah. Get the compass. | 嗯 有 给我指南针 |
[19:29] | OK, I want you to move the compass over the surface of the case slowly. | 好 我要你用指南针沿着表面慢慢移动 |
[19:33] | The transponder puts out an electromagnetic field. | 跟踪器会产生个电磁场 |
[19:36] | It’s not very strong, but it should move the needle. | 磁场不是很强 但足以移动指针 |
[19:38] | Just move the compass over the surface of the case slowly, | 沿着箱子表面慢慢移动 |
[19:41] | and watch the needle. | 注意指针的变化 |
[19:43] | Here, here, here. Get the beam of the compass. | 这 这 在这 照着指南针 |
[20:09] | I think I got it. I found it. I found it. | 我想我找到了 我找到它了 我找到了 |
[20:11] | OK, good. Take a knife or a sharp rock, and start scratching the surface hard. | 嗯 很好 用刀或者尖锐的石头使劲刮那个位置 |
[20:19] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[20:21] | – Damn it. – Jason, they’re coming. | – 见鬼 – Jason 他们快到了 |
[20:23] | Come on, Jason, talk to me. | 嘿 Jason 讲话 |
[20:24] | I’m working on it. | 我在做呢 |
[20:28] | OK, I think I got it. | 好了 我想我搞定了 |
[20:30] | OK, I want you to take the compass, put it over the scraped area and tell me, is the needle moving? | 很好 你再用指南针在那上面移动看看 指针还动吗? |
[20:35] | No, no, it’s not. | 不 不 不动了 |
[20:36] | OK, you’ve disabled it. Good work. How far away is the vehicle? | 很好 你解除它了 做得好 那车还有多远? |
[20:40] | Not far! | 不远了! |
[20:41] | OK, I need you to take the Football and start moving. | 好 我要你带上”足球”马上离开 |
[20:44] | I don’t care which direction, just start moving now. I’ll get back to you. | 不管你去哪 马上离开那 我会找到你的 |
[20:47] | We gotta go. We gotta go now. | 我们得走了 我们得马上离开这 |
[20:50] | Tony, I’m gonna need surveillance of the entire area put up to my screen. | Tony 把整个区域的监视图传给我 |
[21:06] | Why are we stopping? | 为什么停下来? |
[21:08] | We’ve lost the signal. | 我们失去信号了 |
[21:09] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[21:11] | I don’t know. Maybe it was damaged on impact. | 我不知道 可能碰撞中损坏了 |
[21:14] | And it just happens to malfunction now that we’re getting closer? | 我们都离这么近了它才发生故障? |
[21:19] | Scan the area for cell phones, active and passive signals. | 搜索这附近的手机信号 所有收到的和发送的信号 |
[21:31] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[21:32] | Jason. OK, we found a reserve power station about a half a mile north of you. | Jason 嗯 在你北边不到半英里处有个备用的发电站 |
[21:36] | Yeah, that’s right. I remember it from the map. | 嗯 是 我在地图上看过 |
[21:38] | OK, I want you to go there now. | 好 我要你现在去那 |
[21:40] | It’s OK. Yeah. Yeah, we’ll get there. | 好的 嗯 嗯 我们能到那 |
[21:41] | The station’s a large unmanned facility. I want you to break in and find a place to hide. | 那是一个大型的自动化发电站 我要你进去找个地方藏起来 |
[21:45] | I want you to avoid using your flashlight, and as soon as you hang up, | 尽量避免用手电 你挂电话后 |
[21:48] | I want you to take your cell batteries out. | 马上取下手机电池 |
[21:51] | The batteries? | 电池? |
[21:52] | Yeah, to prevent something called passive triangulation. | 是 避免被三角定位 |
[21:54] | In other words, it’ll stop you from being followed. | 也就是说 防止你被跟踪 |
[21:57] | What if I need to contact you? | 要是需要联系你呢? |
[21:58] | If you need to contact me, put the batteries back in, but only if you have to. | 如果你要联系我 那就安上电池 但必须在万不得已的情况下 |
[22:02] | Now, I’m gonna give you my direct line. Have you got a pen? | 嗯 给你我的号码 你有笔吗? |
[22:05] | Yeah. Hold on. | 嗯 稍等 |
[22:07] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[22:08] | 310-597-3781 | |
[22:13] | OK, yeah, I got it. | 嗯 好 我记下来了 |
[22:14] | Start moving now. | 马上离开那 |
[22:16] | OK. | 好的 |
[22:18] | He said to take the battery out of the cell phone. Come on. | 他说把手机电池拿下来 快走 |
[22:25] | I had a cell phone signal for a few seconds. It’s moving, but it’s gone now. | 我刚收到个几秒钟的手机信号 它在移动 但现在消失了 |
[22:30] | Did it move enough to yield a vector? | 能知道它的去向吗? |
[22:31] | Wait. Yes, it was headed a few degrees west of north, just before we cut off. | 等下 可以 信号消失前 朝着北偏西的方向去了 |
[22:37] | Check the map. See if there’s anything near there. | 看看地图 看那附近有什么 |
[22:43] | There’s a reserve power plant. A kilometer away, maybe less. | 有个备用发电站 大概不到1公里远 |
[22:51] | Whoever has the Football, that’s where they’re heading. | 不管谁拿着”足球” 他们肯定是去那 |
[23:05] | This is it. | 就是这 |
[23:17] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[23:35] | We’re not in any danger, right? | 我们现在安全了 是吧? |
[23:38] | I mean, how can anyone even know that we’re here? | 我的意思是 别人怎么会知道我们在这? |
[23:40] | We’re just being safe. | 我们现在安全了 |
[23:42] | Not a relaxing weekend in the desert, just like I said… | 就像我说的 沙漠里不会有放松的周末的… |
[23:55] | They’re here. I gotta call Jack. | 他们来了 我要打电话给Jack |
[23:58] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[24:05] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[24:06] | It’s Jason. These terrorists you talked about? They’re here. | 我是Jason 记得你提到的恐怖分子吗? 他们来了 |
[24:09] | How many? | 多少人? |
[24:09] | I just saw two jeeps. | 我看到有两辆吉普车 |
[24:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[24:12] | Just inside the power plant. When are you going to get here? | 发电站里面 你什么时候能到? |
[24:14] | Soon, just stand by. | 很快 坚持住 |
[24:16] | Go, Kelly, go, go. | 快走 Kelly 快 快 |
[24:19] | Tony, it’s Jack. We’re out of time. We need the schematics for the power plant now. | Tony 我是Jack 没时间了 我要发电站的图纸 |
[24:23] | Yeah, it should be on your screen in a few seconds. | 好 只需要几秒钟 |
[24:28] | OK, I got it. Thanks. | 好 我收到了 谢谢 |
[24:31] | Jason, you’re still with me? | Jason 你还在吗? |
[24:32] | Yeah, I’m with you. | 是 我在 |
[24:33] | Which side of the building did you enter? | 你从哪侧进去的? |
[24:35] | Uh… The, the south side. | 嗯… 南边 |
[24:37] | This is a large facility. | 这个发电站很大 |
[24:39] | I want you to go to the lower level, southeast corner. | 我要你去底层 东南角落 |
[24:43] | I’ll find you there as soon as we land. | 我们一到我就会去找到你 |
[24:45] | Ok. | 好 |
[24:45] | Hey, hey, Agent Bauer? Please hurry. | 嘿 嘿 Bauer探员? 请快点 |
[24:48] | We are. | 我们就到了 |
[25:06] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[25:27] | There’s got to be stairs somewhere. | 这应该有下去的楼梯 |
[25:31] | Here they are, here they are. | 在这 在这 |
[25:33] | Wait. What if it’s a dead end? | 等等 如果是个死胡同呢? |
[25:43] | There’s a man and a woman. | 那有一男一女 |
[25:44] | Where are they? | 在哪? |
[25:45] | This way. | 这边 |
[25:48] | They were down here. | 他们下楼了 |
[25:52] | Follow them and flush them out. | 抓住他们 干掉他们 |
[25:54] | Go around and cut off the exits. | 去出口把守 |
[26:04] | Go up there, go up there. | 去那 去那 |
[26:07] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[26:10] | Ok. | 好 |
[26:31] | Anything? | 有发现吗? |
[26:32] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[26:43] | Helicopter. | 有直升机 |
[26:45] | Intercept it. | 去截住它 |
[26:46] | Ok. | 好 |
[27:22] | Jason. | |
[27:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[27:24] | We just landed. We’re approaching the building. Where are you? | 我们刚着陆 正进入发电站 你在哪? |
[27:27] | We’re inside the plant, on the lower level. | 我们在发电站里面 底层 |
[27:35] | Jack! Jack! | |
[27:39] | Jason, you’re still there? | Jason 你还在吗? |
[27:40] | I’m here. They’re inside the building. We cannot keep hiding. They are gonna find us. | 我在 他们在发电站里面 我们藏不住 他们会发现我们的 |
[27:44] | I know. You gotta keep moving. I’ll get back right back to you. | 我知道了 你要离开那 我会找到你的 |
[27:53] | Edgar Stiles. | |
[27:54] | Edgar, it’s Jack. I need to speak to Audrey Raines now. | Edgar 我是Jack 我要跟Audrey Raines讲话 |
[27:59] | Ms. Raines, Jack’s on line one. | Raines夫人 Jack在1号线上 |
[28:02] | Jack. | |
[28:02] | Audrey, I’m taking fire. The other agent’s been killed. | Audrey 我在交火 另一个探员牺牲了 |
[28:05] | I need the last code for the Football now. | 我要”足球”的密码 |
[28:06] | All right. Hang on. | 好的 稍等 |
[28:14] | Take the Football, take the Football! Come on. | 拿着”足球” 拿着”足球”! 快 |
[28:45] | Jack. star76114. | Jack 密码是*76114 |
[28:49] | I got it. | 收到 |
[28:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:57] | Jason, I need you to open the case. The combination is star76114. | Jason 我要你打开箱子 密码是*76114 |
[29:03] | Why? Where does that plant us? | 为什么? 为什么要打开它? |
[29:04] | Just do it. *76114. | 打开它 *76114 |
[29:08] | He wants us to open the briefcase. *76114. | 他要我们打开箱子 *76114 |
[29:15] | OK, it’s open. | 好了 打开了 |
[29:16] | OK. Inside should be a phone, a control board and a book with colored pages. It’s called the Playbook. | 好 里面有个电话 一个控制板和一本彩页的书 那是操作手册 |
[29:21] | I want you to remove the Playbook. Give the case with the control board back to your wife. The two items need to stay separated. | 我要你带上操作手册 把箱子和控制板给你太太 这两样东西要分开 |
[29:26] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:27] | Because the control board is useless without the Playbook. | 因为没有操作手册控制板不起作用 |
[29:30] | I need you and your wife to split up. | 我要你跟你太太分头走 |
[29:32] | He wants us to split up. | 他要我们分头走 |
[29:33] | I can hear him. | 我听到了 |
[29:35] | I am not leaving my wife. | 我不会离开我太太的 |
[29:37] | You have to. | 你必须这样做 |
[29:38] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[29:39] | Jason, please listen to me. I know how scared you are | Jason 听我说 我知道你很害怕 |
[29:42] | but if this man gets what he wants, he’s gonna kill both of you. | 但是如果那个人得到了他想要的 他会杀了你们俩 |
[29:45] | Right now the only chance you have to survive is to separate, do you understand me? | 现在唯一的生路就是你们分开 你明白吗? |
[29:51] | It’s OK, Jason. He’s kept us alive this far. Let’s just do what he says. | 没关系 Jason 他让我们一直活到现在 就听他的吧 |
[29:58] | Just get here as fast as you can. | 请你尽快赶来 |
[30:00] | I will. | 我会的 |
[30:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:16] | Give me the Playbook. | 给我攻击手册 |
[30:24] | Here, you take the phone. | 给 你拿着电话 |
[30:26] | I want you to go to that top wile over there, all right? | 我要你爬到那上面去 好吗? |
[30:29] | I’m gonna stay down here. You just find a place to hide, all right? | 我待在这 你找个地方藏起来 好吗? |
[30:34] | Go, go, go, go. Go. Hide, hide. | 快 快 快 快 去藏起来 藏起来 |
[33:07] | I’ve got him! | 我抓到他了! |
[33:32] | He’s clean. | 没有武器 |
[33:36] | Where’s the control board? | 控制板在哪? |
[33:38] | I… I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我… 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:51] | Tell me what I want to know. | 告诉我我想知道的 |
[33:53] | I swear, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Please. | 我发誓 我不知道你在说什么 真的 |
[34:14] | It doesn’t have to be this painful. | 你本可不受皮肉之苦的 |
[34:26] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[34:27] | They’ve got my husband. They’re hurting him. | 他们抓住了我丈夫 他们在折磨他 |
[34:29] | Where are you? I’m on the lower level. | 你在哪? 我到底层了 |
[34:30] | We had to leave. We’re on the second floor. I don’t know where. | 我们不得不离开那 我们在二楼 我不知道具体位置 |
[34:35] | OK, I’m on my way. | 好 我马上去 |
[34:36] | They’re gonna kill him. | 他们要杀了他 |
[34:37] | Kelly, stay on the phone. Keep talking to me. | Kelly 别挂电话 跟我保持通话 |
[34:40] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[34:42] | Kelly! | |
[34:43] | Please… | 求你… |
[34:44] | Where is the control board? | 控制板在哪? |
[34:48] | Stop. | 住手 |
[34:55] | I have what you want. | 我有你要的东西 |
[34:58] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[34:59] | First, you let my husband go. | 你先放了我丈夫 |
[35:05] | No! | 不! |
[35:16] | OK. OK. | 好 好 |
[35:19] | I’ll give it to you if you promise not to kill us. | 我给你 只要你保证不杀我们 |
[35:25] | I won’t kill you. I promise. | 我不杀你们 我保证 |
[35:30] | It’s over there. | 在那边 |
[35:32] | It’s behind the pillar. | 柱子后面 |
[35:49] | It’s locked. | 锁的 |
[35:50] | What is the code? | 密码是什么? |
[35:55] | It’s uh… *76114. | 密码是… *76114 |
[36:06] | It’s here. | 都在这 |
[36:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[36:17] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[36:33] | This is Jack Bauer. I need a medic. Second level, north end of the building. | 我是Jack Bauer 这需要医疗队 二楼 最北边 |
[36:40] | It’s all right. He’s gonna be OK. Help is on the way. | 没事了 他会没事的 救助队在路上 |
[36:43] | Where is the Football? | “足球”在哪? |
[36:45] | They have it. They went out that door. | 他们拿走了 从那个门走的 |
[36:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:50] | Don’t be. You did great. Thank you. | 不用道歉 你们做的非常好 谢谢 |
[36:53] | Air support, two hostiles just left the building. | 空中支援 两名匪徒刚离开建筑 |
[36:55] | I do not have possession of the Football. I repeat, I do not have possession of the Football. | 我没拿到”足球” 重复 我没拿到”足球” |
[37:23] | Air support, the Football is in the lead jeep headed north. Take it out. | 空中支援 “足球”在向北驶去的领头吉普车里 拦住它 |
[37:27] | I repeat, take it out. | 重复 拦住它 |
[37:55] | Put your hands where I can see them! | 把手放在我能看见的地方! |
[38:14] | Air support, I cannot see the Football in the vehicle. | 空中支援 我在车里没找到”足球” |
[38:20] | Shine your spotlight on me and follow. | 灯光照着我 跟着我 |
[38:38] | Air support, I’m in possession of the Football. Go after the other jeep. | 空中支援 我找到了”足球” 去追另一辆吉普车 |
[38:57] | Almeida. | |
[38:58] | Tony, it’s Jack. | Tony 我是Jack |
[38:59] | I’m in possession of the Football. Three hostiles are down, one escaped. | 我拿到”足球”了 3名匪徒死亡 1名在逃 |
[39:02] | I’m not positive, but I think it was Marwan. | 我不敢确定 但我想是Marwan |
[39:05] | I’m sorry, but I had to make a choice. | 抱歉 我必须做个选择 |
[39:07] | Marwan gave us the Football to buy his freedom? | Marwan不管”足球”自己跑了? |
[39:10] | Yeah, that doesn’t sound right to me either. | 是 我也觉得不对劲 |
[39:13] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看? |
[39:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:15] | Let me ask you something. Is anything missing? | 你检查下 丢东西了吗? |
[39:19] | No. All the components are here. | 没有 都在这呢 |
[39:21] | Hold on one second. | 等一下 |
[39:36] | Tony, I was wrong. There are some pages missing. | Tony 我搞错了 少了几页 |
[39:38] | All right, look, Jack, the sections are color-coded. What’s missing? | 好 听着 Jack 章节是颜色标记的 少了什么? |
[39:41] | Red Chapter, Section Three. | 红色的 第三章 |
[39:44] | Get Audrey. | 去找Audrey |
[39:45] | All right. We’ll call you right back. | 好的 我们待会联系你 |
[40:00] | You’re worried about him. | 你担心他 |
[40:04] | I am. He seems unsure of himself. | 是 他看起来对自己没信心 |
[40:08] | No, Mike, trust me. | 不 Mike 相信我 |
[40:10] | He spent his whole life preparing for this. | 他一生都在为此做准备 |
[40:13] | He’s just being cautious, feeling his way along. He’ll be fine. | 他只是很谨慎 一步步来 他会做得很好的 |
[40:19] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[40:25] | Well, the vote was unanimous. The 25th amendment’s been officially invoked. | 嗯 投票一致通过 正式起动第25项修正案 |
[40:29] | Tell the press we’re ready. Let’s get this done. | 告诉媒体我们准备好了 我们把这事做好吧 |
[40:33] | Mr. Vice President, | 副总统先生 |
[40:35] | the 25th amendment is in effect. | 第25项修正案已生效 |
[40:37] | Any descending votes? | 有反对票吗? |
[40:37] | None, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[40:38] | Well, we should proceed with the sworning then. | 好 那我们该进行宣誓了 |
[40:40] | Yes, sir. The sworning will only take a minute, and then we’ll take a short break and you can address the nation. | 是的 先生 宣誓用不了1分钟 短暂休息后再进行全国讲话 |
[40:45] | I’m still not entirely certain that a live address makes much sense this time of night. | 我还是不确定 这么晚做全国讲话有意义吗? |
[40:49] | After what’s happened today, sir, an awful lot of people are wide awake. I’m sure they’d like to hear from you directly. | 经历了今天发生的一切 先生 大多数人肯定很清醒 他们需要直接听到您的声音 |
[40:55] | Yes, of course. | 是 当然 |
[40:59] | We’re ready, sir. | 我们准备好了 先生 |
[41:23] | Please. Please. Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen. | 请安静 请安静 非常感谢 女士们先生们 |
[41:28] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[41:29] | Jack, it’s Tony. | Jack 我是Tony |
[41:30] | Is Audrey there? | Audrey在吗? |
[41:32] | Jack, I’m here. | Jack 我在 |
[41:33] | Tell me what the contents are of the missing pages. | 告诉我丢失的那几页的内容 |
[41:35] | Jack, it’s the Red Section which contains warhead locations and activation codes. | Jack 红色部分是核武器位置和启动密码 |
[41:39] | But we started canceling all the activation codes as soon as Air Force One went down. | 可是空军一号一坠毁我们不就注销那些密码了吗 |
[41:43] | Yes, but there are thousands of warheads. It’s gonna take an hour to clear the slate. | 是 但有成千上万的核弹啊 注销至少要1个小时 |
[41:47] | Jack, in the meantime, if they get a hold of a warhead and a matching activation code, we will not be able to stop them. | Jack 这个时候 如果他们找到核弹和匹配的密码 我们就阻止不了他们了 |
[41:53] | Copy that. I’ll get back to you. | 收到 回头再打给你 |
[42:04] | Mr. Novick’s office. | Novick先生办公室 |
[42:05] | Let me speak to Mike Novick. | 我想跟Mike Novick通话 |
[42:07] | Yes, sir, right away. | 是 先生 马上 |
[42:08] | I soundly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of the President of the United States, and will, in the best of my ability, | 我神圣宣誓我将如实地履行美利坚合众国总统的职责与意志 |
[42:16] | preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the United States. | 全力维护 保护 捍卫美利坚合众国的宪法 |
[42:22] | Mr. President, I appreciate it. | 总统先生 感谢您 |
[42:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, I appreciate you coming at this late hour. | 女士们先生们 感谢你们深夜来此 |
[42:30] | Novick. | |
[42:31] | Mike, it’s Jack. We got a problem. | Mike 我是Jack 我们有麻烦了 |
[42:34] | … to take this oath under tragic circumstances. Words cannot express the sense of sadness… | … 在这不幸的形势下宣誓 内心的悲痛无法用言语表达… |
[42:38] | Part of the Football’s been compromised. | “足球”的一部分内容被抢走了 |
[42:40] | Yes, I’ll tell him. | 好 我会转告他的 |
[42:48] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[42:50] | I just received a phone call from CTU. | 我刚接到反恐局的电话 |
[42:53] | I’m sorry to tell you, sir, but it appears that part of the Nuclear Football has fallen into the hands of terrorists. | 很遗憾通知您 先生 核弹 “足球” 的一部分内容已落入恐怖分子之手 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |