时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | This is Air Force One. We are declaring an emergency. | 这里是空军一号 我们遇到紧急情况 |
[00:16] | We’re not gonna make it. I have to put it down now. | 飞机失去控制了 必须紧急迫降 |
[00:19] | Chloe, what’s happening? | Chloe 出什么事了? |
[00:22] | Chloe! | |
[00:24] | Air Force One is down. | 空军一号坠毁了 |
[00:27] | This may be him. | 可能是他 |
[00:29] | It’s the President. | 是总统先生 |
[00:33] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[00:34] | I repeat, the President is alive. | 重复 总统先生还活着 |
[00:37] | Marwan has to be within a 50-mile radius… | Marwan肯定在迫降点方圆50英里之内… |
[00:39] | Jack. | |
[00:40] | There’s a higher priority than finding Marwan. | 有件事比找到Marwan更重要 |
[00:42] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[00:42] | Recovering the nuclear football. | 找回核弹”足球” |
[00:45] | Didn’t it go down with Air Force One? | 没有在空军遗骸的残骸中找到它吗? |
[00:46] | The missile inflicted enough damage that | 导弹对飞机造成严重损害 |
[00:48] | the plane left a trail of debris as it went down. | 机身在下降过程中解体 |
[00:50] | A lot of things were sucked out, including the football. | 许多零部件在此期间散落 包括核弹足球 |
[00:52] | That case contains the | 那个手提箱里 |
[00:54] | codes and locations of our entire nuclear arsenal. | 有关于核弹部署位置和发射密码的情报 |
[00:57] | What’s the location of the football? | 它在什么位置? |
[00:58] | 40 miles northeast of here in the middle of the desert. | 坠机点东北方40英里的沙漠之中 |
[01:04] | Air support! | 空中支援! |
[01:05] | Football is in the lead jeep headed north. | 核弹足球在一辆往北行驶的吉普车里 |
[01:07] | Take it out! | 拦下它! |
[01:17] | I’m in possession of the football. | 我拿到它了 |
[01:18] | Three hostiles are down, | 击毙三个敌人 |
[01:19] | one escaped. | 有一个逃跑了 |
[01:20] | I’m not positive, but I think it was Marwan. | 我不确定 但我认为那人是Marwan |
[01:23] | There’s some pages missing. | 文件少了几页 |
[01:25] | Tell me what the contents are of the missing pages. | 告诉我少了的那几页上是什么 |
[01:27] | Jack, it’s the red section | Jack 是最高机密章节 |
[01:28] | which contains warhead locations and activation codes. | 里面记录了核弹的位置和启动密码 |
[01:31] | If they get ahold of a warhead and a matching activation code, | 如果他们找到了核弹并且启动了发射程序 |
[01:33] | we will not be able to stop them. | 我们就无力回天了 |
[01:36] | Mr. vice President… | 副总统阁下… |
[01:37] | President Keeler is alive. | Keeler总统还活着 |
[01:40] | But he’s in critical condition. | 但是他随时会有生命危险 |
[01:41] | Sir, I recommend you invoke the 25th amendment | 阁下 我建议您启动第25号修正案 |
[01:44] | and take control of things as soon as possible. | 尽快接管国家的领导权 |
[01:46] | You’re worried about him? | 你在担心他? |
[01:48] | I am. | 是的 |
[01:49] | He seems unsure of himself. | 他看起来很不自信 |
[01:52] | I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute | 在此 我庄严的宣誓我将忠诚地履行 |
[01:54] | the office of the President of the united states, | 美利坚合众国总统的职责与意志 |
[01:56] | preserve, protect and defend | 维护 保护和捍卫 |
[01:58] | the constitution of the united states. | 美利坚合众国的宪法 |
[02:01] | Mr. President, I have just received a phone call from CTU. | 总统先生 我刚接到反恐局打来的电话 |
[02:05] | Part of the nuclear football | 核弹足球的一部分机密文件 |
[02:07] | has fallen into the hands of terrorists. | 落入了恐怖分子手中 以下事件发生于24点至1点之间 |
[02:20] | Vice President Logan has been sworn into office. | 副总统Logan已经宣誓就职了 |
[02:22] | He’s now President of the united states. | 他现在已正式成为美利坚合众国的总统 |
[02:25] | His office called, they want an update from us in 15 minutes. | 总统办公室打电话来说 要在15分钟内得到我们的最新报告 |
[02:27] | We’re working on several protocols related to the plane crash. | 我们正在处理飞机失事的许多善后工作 |
[02:30] | What is he going to want to focus on? | 他们具体想知道什么? |
[02:32] | He’s going to want to know how a stealth fighter was | 他想知道一架隐形战斗机 |
[02:34] | stolen from one of our air bases and, more to the point, | 是如何被人从空军基地偷出来 更重要的是 |
[02:36] | how it was able to take down | 他们是如何用我们自己的导弹 |
[02:37] | Air Force One with one of our own missiles. | 击落了空军一号 |
[02:39] | Has he been briefed on Marwan? | 他知道Marwan的事了吗? |
[02:40] | He knows Marwan is the mastermind behind today’s events, yes. | 是的 他知道Marwan是今天一系列袭击的幕后黑手 |
[02:43] | But he’s going to want more specifics on the football. | 但是他想知道更多关于核弹”足球”的最新进展 |
[02:45] | Where are we on that? | 进展怎么样? |
[02:47] | Jack’s at the debris field outside of Indio. | Jack在Indio郊区的飞机残骸附近 |
[02:49] | He’s trying to reconstruct the | 他正在尝试重建 |
[02:50] | red chapter of the playbook that was stolen by Marwan. | 被Marwan偷走的机密章节的内容 |
[02:52] | How’s he doing that? | 怎么样了? |
[02:53] | He’s working with Fred Laughton from the department of defense. | 他正和国防部的Fred Laughton合作 |
[02:56] | He wrote the codes, so he’ll know what’s missing. | 代码是他编写的 所以他知道丢失的那部分的内容 |
[02:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:59] | Who’s going to run point on this update? | 谁来写进度报告? |
[03:01] | You and Tony. | 你和Tony |
[03:04] | All right, everyone, we don’t have a lot of time, | 好了 大家注意 我们的时间不多 |
[03:06] | so we’re going to have to fast-track this. | 所以大家要尽快处理好这件事 |
[03:08] | Double source all intel through homeland security and CIA. | 同时收集国土安全部和CIA的情报 |
[03:11] | Skip the usual request procedures, | 跳过常规的请求程序 |
[03:13] | tie into their data directly. | 直接连接他们的数据 |
[03:15] | Yes? | 喂? |
[03:15] | Ms. Dessler, I’ve got Jack Bauer on the line. | Dessler女士 Jack Bauer的电话 |
[03:17] | Put him through. | 接过来 |
[03:20] | Go ahead, Jack. | 请讲 Jack |
[03:21] | Michelle, are you still in briefing? | Michelle 你还在进行简报吗? |
[03:23] | Yes, Jack, you’re on speaker. | 是的 Jack 我用了扬声器 |
[03:24] | What have you found? | 你有什么发现? |
[03:25] | Fred Laughton and I just finished a rough reconstruction | Fred Laughton和我刚刚对机密章节做了大致的重建 |
[03:27] | of the red chapter- we’re getting that over to you now. | 我马上传给你 |
[03:29] | Jack, it’s Bill Buchanan. | Jack 我是Bill Buchanan |
[03:31] | Summarize our exposure. | 说一下我们泄露了什么信息 |
[03:33] | What information exactly does Marwan now have in his possession? | Marwan得到的那些文件中究竟有什么信息? |
[03:36] | Well, the red chapter lays out | 好吧 那个机密章节 |
[03:37] | the location of our domestic nuclear arsenal. | 有我国境内核弹仓库的位置信息 |
[03:40] | The inventory is in the thousands. | 有几千个之多 |
[03:41] | Many of the weapons are in transit | 许多武器正在 |
[03:43] | as part of our standard shift operations. | 进行常规性战备转移 |
[03:44] | Why can’t DOD just secure these weapons? | 国防部为什么不守好这些核武器? |
[03:47] | Because a number of the weapons are in between checkpoints. | 因为有许多武器正在运输途中 |
[03:49] | It would take over an hour to account for all of them. | 全部锁定它们至少要一个小时 |
[03:51] | Listen, everyone, we’ve got to remember, | 每个人都听着 我们要记住 |
[03:53] | Marwan only needs one. | Marwan只要找到一个核弹我们就完了 |
[03:55] | All right, Jack, we’ll get on this immediately. | 好的 Jack 我们马上行动 |
[03:56] | Get back here as soon as you can | 尽快回来 |
[03:58] | and help Audrey liaison with DOD. | 帮助Audrey和国防部进行协调 |
[03:59] | We need to account for every single weapon documented in that chapter. | 我们需要锁定那个章节上记载的所有核武器 |
[04:03] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就去 |
[04:09] | The coordinates for the third one are | 第三个的坐标是 |
[04:12] | latitude 37 degrees, 14 minutes. | 北纬37度14分 |
[04:15] | Longitude 115 degrees, 21 minutes. | 西经115度21分 |
[04:23] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[04:24] | Jefferson City, Iowa. | Jefferson City 爱荷华州 |
[04:26] | When is the warhead due to arrive? | 核弹头大约什么时候运达? |
[04:28] | 7:00 a.m., Local time. | 当地时间的早上7点 |
[04:30] | Five hours from now. | 距现在还有5个小时 |
[04:31] | That puts it somewhere 200 miles east. | 也就是说现在大约在往东200英里的地方 |
[04:34] | It’s still in Illinois. | 还在伊利诺斯州 |
[04:36] | We can intercept it anywhere from this point to here. | 我们可以从这两点之间的任何地方拦截它 |
[04:41] | All right. | 好 |
[04:42] | Let’s put our people in place. | 让我们的人就位 |
[04:50] | The warheads that are in transit because of the daily | 运输中的核弹头执行了 |
[04:52] | shift-and-hide operations pose the biggest problem. | 轮换隐藏操作造成了大麻烦 |
[04:55] | We can verify military traffic in the coastal areas from here. | 我们可以从这里检查海岸附近军队的运输情况 |
[04:58] | Why don’t we find out what DOD has in the midwest. | 为什么不找出国防部在中西部的部署 |
[05:00] | Yeah, that’s already underway. | 是的 正在进行 |
[05:01] | Audrey said she should have it in a few minutes. | Audrey说几分钟后有结果 |
[05:07] | Look, Tony… | 听着 Tony… |
[05:11] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰你们了吗? |
[05:13] | No, Chloe. | 没有 Chloe |
[05:13] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[05:14] | Are you logged on to division three? | 你登陆了第三分局了吗? |
[05:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:16] | Look at this, | 来看这个 |
[05:18] | 15 minutes ago, the credit card of Eric Murphy | 15分钟前 Eric Murphy的信用卡 |
[05:20] | was used at the western gas station in Torrance. | 在Torrance西部的一个加油站被使用 |
[05:22] | Who’s Eric Murphy? | 谁是Eric Murphy? |
[05:23] | His real name is Yosik Khatami. | 他的真名叫Yosik Khatami |
[05:25] | He’s a terrorist affiliated with Marwan. | 是一名和Marwan有接触的恐怖分子 |
[05:27] | How do we know that? | 我们怎么知道的? |
[05:28] | Through a watch list. | 通过一份监视名单 |
[05:29] | We put out a net asking for anybody connected to the name Habib Marwan. | 我们通过网络查找任何和Habib Marwan这个名字有关联的人 |
[05:32] | We didn’t expect to get any hits so soon. | 没想到这么快就有了线索 |
[05:34] | Why was he so careless? | 他怎么会这么大意? |
[05:36] | Maybe he wasn’t. | 也许不是他不小心 |
[05:37] | Maybe it’s some sort of decoy. | 也许这是个圈套 |
[05:38] | Well, it wouldn’t be much of a decoy | 但这看起来并不象是圈套 |
[05:39] | because we don’t know where he is or what direction they’re traveling in. | 因为我们根本就不知道他在哪或者要到哪去 |
[05:42] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[05:44] | Did the gas station have a surveillance camera? | 加油站有监视摄像机么? |
[05:46] | Yes. He’s driving a black lexus 300. | 是的 他开着一辆黑色的凌志300 |
[05:48] | Are we hooked into satellite? | 能通过卫星监视么? |
[05:49] | Yes, we’re monitoring them now. | 是的 我们正在监视 |
[05:51] | If this guy’s still on the road, we’ll find him. | 如果他还在路上 我们就能找到他 |
[05:55] | Who do we have in the area to run point? | 这还有谁在执行这项任务? |
[05:57] | Curtis just left division. | Curtis刚刚从分局出来 |
[05:58] | He’s heading over here right now. | 他马上会赶来这 |
[06:00] | Divert him to western gas station. | 让他去西部的那个加油站 |
[06:01] | Have field ops meet him there. | 让地勤人员在那同他会合 |
[06:02] | All right. | 好 |
[06:10] | This is Audrey. | 我是Audrey |
[06:11] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[06:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:13] | Are you on your way back here? | 你正在赶回来吗? |
[06:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:15] | How much of the weaponry has been accounted for so far? | 现在已经锁定了多少武器了? |
[06:17] | 72 percent. | |
[06:18] | We’re having problems getting confirmations from the midwest. | 我们在中西部的确认遇到麻烦了 |
[06:21] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[06:22] | There are several convoys shipping weapons to be | 有许多支运输小队在按照削减战略武器条约 |
[06:24] | dismantled in accordance with the arms reduction treaty. | 运送武器去分解销毁 |
[06:27] | A lot of them were re-routed | 在今早的列车爆炸案之后 |
[06:28] | after the train bombing this morning. | 他们开始按不同路线运输 |
[06:29] | Just use local channels. | 试试当地的频道 |
[06:31] | All weapon transports have to check in with regional substations. | 所有的武器运输都要与地区的分站电台联系的 |
[06:34] | Just call them directly. | 直接给他们打电话 |
[06:35] | All right, I’ll do that. | 好的 我马上办 |
[06:38] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗? |
[06:41] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[06:43] | What have the doctors told you about Paul? | 医生有没有告诉你Paul的情况? |
[06:49] | They’re having a hard time keeping him stable. | 他的情况很不稳定 |
[06:52] | You just hang in there. | 你要坚持住 |
[06:53] | He’ll fight through it. | 他会挺过来的 |
[06:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:59] | Tell Michelle I’ll be there in 20 minutes. | 告诉Michelle 我20分钟后到 |
[07:01] | All right, will do. | 好的 没问题 |
[07:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:20] | Yes. | 喂 |
[07:21] | Marwan, it’s me. | Marwan 是我 |
[07:23] | Is everything all right? | 一切顺利吗? |
[07:24] | No. | 不 |
[07:25] | No, it’s not. | 出问题了 |
[07:27] | I made a stupid mistake. | 我犯了个愚蠢的错误 |
[07:29] | They’re going to find me. | 他们会找到我的 |
[07:31] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[07:33] | I stopped to get gas. | 我停下来加油 |
[07:34] | While I was driving away, I realized I used the wrong credit card, | 当我离开的时候 才发现自己用错了信用卡 |
[07:36] | the one with the name Eric Murphy, | 是化名为Eric Murphy的那张 |
[07:40] | the one you gave me. | 就是你给我的那张 |
[07:41] | I told you to get rid of that one. | 我告诉过你扔掉它的 |
[07:43] | I was in a hurry, Habib. | 我当时很急 Habib |
[07:44] | I had to make the arrangements for the delivery of the warhead. | 我必须来安排运送核弹头的行动 |
[07:48] | When that transaction gets flagged, they’ll be searching the highways. | 如果转移出了问题 他们会排查整个高速公路 |
[07:51] | I know, that’s why I’m not on the highway anymore. | 我知道 所以我才没上高速公路 |
[07:52] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[07:54] | Inglewood. | |
[07:55] | I’m on my way to Prado’s now. | 我在去Prado家的路上 |
[07:57] | You’re closer to the marina. | 你离码头很近 |
[07:59] | Go straight there. | 去码头那里 |
[08:00] | I’ll have him meet you. | 我让他去接你 |
[08:01] | Prado can make arrangements to get you out of the country. | Prado可以帮你离开美国 |
[08:05] | Thank you, Habib. | 谢谢 Habib |
[08:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:14] | Mr. President, it may be precipitous moving to the bunker now. | 总统先生 在这个时候就进入地下掩体不太合适 |
[08:18] | Working from the oval office might exhibit a greater | 依旧坐在总统办公室工作 |
[08:21] | sense of confidence in our abilities to handle this crisis. | 才能显示出我们在处理危机上所表现出的自信 |
[08:25] | The purpose of the bunker is to | 建造地堡的目的 |
[08:26] | protect the President in times of crises, is it not? | 不就是在危机时刻保护总统的安全么? |
[08:28] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[08:29] | Now, I feel it’s always wiser to take the prudent course. | 现在 我认为应该谨慎一点 |
[09:14] | Will I be able to function at 100 percent down here, Mike? | 在下面我仍然可以指挥全局吗 Mike? |
[09:16] | Absolutely, Mr. President. | 是的 总统先生 |
[09:17] | What kind of protection does this bunker afford? | 这座核掩体有哪些保护设施? |
[09:20] | Total. | 功能一应俱全 |
[09:22] | You’re 200 feet below the surface. | 你在地下200英尺 |
[09:24] | If the white house suffers a direct hit, | 就算白宫遭到直接的攻击 |
[09:26] | everyone in the bunker would be safe, | 也可以确保这里的所有人的安全 |
[09:28] | as would the communication infrastructure to the rest of the country. | 同时还可以继续向外部发布命令 |
[09:32] | Let’s hope that’s not needed. | 最好不要出现这样的情况 |
[09:48] | Mr. President… | 总统先生… |
[09:49] | Bill Buchanan from CTU is on the line. | 反恐局Bill Buchanan的电话 |
[09:56] | Hello, Bill. | 喂 Bill |
[09:57] | What do you have for me? | 有什么情况? |
[09:59] | Mr. President, I’m here with Michelle Dessler, | 总统先生 我正和 |
[10:01] | director of CTU Los Angeles | 洛杉矶反恐局主管Michelle Dessler |
[10:03] | and Tony Almeida, heading up tactical. | 还有战术指挥Tony Almeida在一起 |
[10:05] | Good. | 好的 |
[10:05] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[10:07] | Have all of our armaments referenced in the red chapter been secured? | 机密章节内所有的核武器都被关闭了么? |
[10:11] | Not completely, Mr. President, | 还没有完全关闭 总统先生 |
[10:12] | but we’re working with DOD on that. | 但是我们正在和国防部一起处理 |
[10:15] | What else do we know? | 还有什么消息? |
[10:16] | The man who has choreographed today’s events, | 策划今天一系列事件的恐怖分子 |
[10:18] | Habib Marwan, is still at large. | Habib Marwan还在逃亡 |
[10:20] | Most likely he is in possession of the red chapter. | 很有可能机密章节就在他手上 |
[10:22] | What are we doing to find him? | 怎样才能找到他? |
[10:24] | We just picked up a thread, sir. | 我们刚刚得到一条线索 阁下 |
[10:26] | We have a location where | 我们20分钟前发现了 |
[10:27] | one of Marwan’s associates was detected 20 minutes ago. | Marwan的一名手下的踪迹 |
[10:31] | That sounds promising. | 很好 |
[10:33] | What else? | 还有呢? |
[10:34] | We’re sifting through all of our intel now. | 我们正在筛选所有的情报 |
[10:36] | We’re hoping to put together a pursuit scenario soon. | 希望能找到答案 |
[10:40] | So you’re pretty confident you’ll be able to | 所以你们很有把握 |
[10:42] | catch this terrorist, this Habib Marwan, | 赶在Habib Marwan发动下次袭击之前 |
[10:44] | before he strikes again? | 抓住这个恐怖分子? |
[10:46] | It’s not an exact science, sir. | 并非如此 总统先生 |
[10:49] | All we can do is maximize the probability for success. | 我们只能尽力而为 |
[10:52] | There are no guarantees. | 但是不能保证 |
[10:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:53] | I understand that. | 这我明白 |
[10:59] | We need to get control of the situation. | 我们需要控制住局面 |
[11:02] | I can’t run the government from down here indefinitely, | 我不可能待在这盲目领导政府 |
[11:04] | but I’m not going upstairs until it’s safe. | 同时在确保安全之前我也决不上去 |
[11:07] | Sir… | 总统阁下… |
[11:08] | I think their time is better spent working up what they have. | 我认为应该让他们把时间用在处理手头掌握的情报上面 |
[11:11] | I recommend we let them get back to it. | 我建议让他们继续 |
[11:21] | Okay, Bill… | 好吧 Bill… |
[11:22] | Call us when you have something more concrete. | 当你们有具体的行动的时候就通知我 |
[11:25] | Yes, sir, I will. | 是 总统先生 |
[11:31] | All right, let’s get back to it. | 好了 我们继续 |
[11:36] | Wait a second. Wait a second. | 等等 等等 |
[11:37] | Does anybody else feel uneasy about what we just heard here? | 有人为我们刚才所听到的感到担心么? |
[11:40] | In what way? | 哪方面? |
[11:42] | Logan’s supposed to the man who speaks to the | Logan应该是能够在国民面前 |
[11:44] | people of this country and exudes confidence. | 充满自信的发表讲话的人 |
[11:47] | Not fear. | 而不是畏畏缩缩的 |
[11:52] | Air Force One was just attacked, | 空军一号刚受到攻击 |
[11:53] | President Keeler is in critical conditional. | Keeler总统情况危急 |
[11:56] | Logan was just sworn in, give him time. | Logan刚刚宣布就职 给他点时间吧 |
[11:58] | We don’t have time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[12:00] | We’ve got Yosik Khatami. | 我们必须尽快找到Yosik Khatami |
[12:01] | A traffic cam picked him up, heading towards the coast. | 一个交通监视器拍到他正朝海边开去 |
[12:03] | We have him on satellite. | 我们在卫星上发现他了 |
[12:04] | Link this up to Curtis, | 传给Curtis |
[12:05] | I want him running point on this takedown. | 叫他抓到这个人 |
[12:07] | Tell Curtis to remain discreet. | 告诉Curtis谨慎一点 |
[12:08] | I want to know what Khatami’s doing, | 我想知道Khatami在被抓之前 |
[12:10] | who he’s meeting, before we take him down. | 要干什么 和谁会面 |
[12:31] | Michelle… | |
[12:34] | I was out of line before, about you and Bill. | 关于你和Bill的事 我做的有点过分了 |
[12:40] | It’s your life, and I’ve got no right to judge you. | 这是你的生活 我没有权利指手画脚的 |
[12:45] | I appreciate that. | 感谢你的理解 |
[12:48] | And whatever tension there is between us, | 不管我们之间有什么不合 |
[12:49] | I want to apologize for my part in it. | 我都要向你道歉 |
[12:53] | I’d like it if we could just let it go, | 我希望我们可以忘记这件事 |
[12:54] | so we could do our jobs. | 继续我们的工作 |
[12:57] | Leave the past in the past and move on. | 抛开往事 继续生活 |
[13:01] | Sounds good. | 很不错 |
[13:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:20] | Curtis just called in. | Curtis刚打电话过来 |
[13:21] | He’s about to arrive at the marina and set up. | 他马上就到码头进行部署 |
[13:22] | Good, set up a satellite, also patch in an audio link. | 好的 连接好卫星 并且准备好音频设备 |
[13:25] | I’ll take care of it now. | 交给我吧 |
[13:26] | Thanks, Edgar. | 谢了 Edgar |
[13:27] | You want me to run point on that? | 你希望我来处理这件事么? |
[13:29] | No, Bill and I will do that, but I want you in on others. | 不 Bill和我会处理的 但我希望你处理别的事 |
[13:33] | To do what? | 什么事? |
[13:34] | I’d like your tactical input. | 你在战术指挥方面很出色 |
[13:37] | Fine, uh, I’ll have Edgar transfer everything over to the situation room. | 好的 我会让Edgar把所有资料传去情况监控室的 |
[13:47] | I get the feeling Tony’s not entirely | 我觉得Tony |
[13:49] | comfortable with the configuration here today. | 对今天的人员安排不太满意 |
[13:53] | We haven’t seen each other for a very long time. | 我们很久没见面了 |
[13:55] | It’s uncomfortable for both of us. | 我们都感到不太舒服 |
[13:56] | The difference is, you seem to be able to stay on point. | 不同的是 你可以安心工作 |
[13:59] | I’m not so sure about him. | 但他就不一定了 |
[14:01] | I am. | 我很好 |
[14:03] | He’ll be fine. | 他也会的 |
[14:58] | He’s alone. | 他一个人 |
[14:59] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么? |
[15:01] | It looks like a meet. | 看起来像是要和谁见面 |
[15:02] | He’s waiting for someone. | 他正在等人 |
[15:03] | Is the marine unit in place? | 行动小组到位了么? |
[15:05] | Yeah, behind the jetty. | 是的 就在防浪堤后面 |
[15:19] | Looks like the man Yosik’s meeting just arrived, | 看来Yosik等的人来了 |
[15:21] | he’s walking towards him. | 他正走过去 |
[15:23] | Is it Marwan? | 是Marwan? |
[15:24] | I can’t tell. | 很难说 |
[15:25] | Remember, Curtis, we need them both alive. | 听着 Curtis 我们要抓活的 |
[15:27] | All right, copy. | 好的 明白 |
[15:29] | All right, all teams, I’ll close off the foot of the pier. | 好了各小组注意 我会封锁码头这面 |
[15:32] | Keep them contained, but do not shoot to kill. | 监视他们 但是不要击毙 |
[15:34] | Repeat, do not shoot to kill. | 重复 不要击毙 |
[15:52] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:53] | Teams respond. | 各小组回报 |
[15:54] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[15:55] | This is Macallan at point three. | 我是3号监视点的Macallan |
[15:57] | It looks like a private patrol. | 看起来像私人保安 |
[15:58] | All right, hold your positions. | 好 继续监视 |
[16:01] | Yosik… | |
[16:03] | Brother. | 老兄 |
[16:04] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[16:05] | I’ve been standing here waiting for you. | 我在这等你好久了 |
[16:07] | Well, I’m here now. | 好了 我现在不是来了么 |
[16:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:12] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[16:13] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么? |
[16:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:16] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[16:17] | Someone’s here. | 有人 |
[16:26] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[16:28] | It’s just marina security. | 只是码头的警卫 |
[16:29] | No, something’s wrong. | 不 有些不对劲 |
[16:31] | They’re onto us. | 有人在监视我们 |
[16:32] | Yosik, now. | Yosik 快点 |
[16:49] | The man he’s meeting is not Marwan. | 和他见面的不是Marwan |
[17:01] | Is there anybody else there besides the two of them? | 除了他们两个之外还有其他人么? |
[17:03] | Not unless there’s someone else on the boat. | 没有 除非在船上 |
[17:09] | All right, marine units, move into position. | 好了 码头行动小组 各就各位 |
[17:11] | All teams, move in. | 所有小组 行动 |
[17:27] | We’re okay. | 没事的 |
[17:28] | I think we should just get out of here. | 我认为我们应该离开这 |
[17:30] | There was a police officer out there. | 外面有个警察 |
[17:32] | I told you, that’s harbor security. | 我告诉你了 那只是码头的警卫 |
[17:34] | They stop by all the time. | 他们总是来回巡视的 |
[17:47] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[17:48] | Who the hell’s that? | 那些是什么人? |
[17:56] | This is CTU. | 我们是反恐局的 |
[17:57] | We have you completely surrounded. | 你们已经被包围了 |
[17:59] | Yes? | 喂? |
[17:59] | They found us! | 他们发现我们了! |
[18:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[18:01] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[18:01] | It’s over, they’re going to get us. | 完了 他们来抓我们了 |
[18:03] | Yosik, you can’t let that happen. | Yosik 你不能让这事发生 |
[18:05] | You cannot allow yourself to be captured. | 你不能被他们抓住 |
[18:08] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[18:10] | Also, you have to kill Prado. | 并且你要杀了Prado |
[18:12] | He knows too much. | 他知道的太多了 |
[18:15] | I’ll do what’s necessary. | 我知道怎么做 |
[18:20] | Yosik? | |
[18:22] | Yosik? | |
[18:26] | Come out with your hands up! | 举起双手走出来! |
[18:28] | You’re completely surrounded. | 你们已经被包围了 |
[18:30] | There’s no escape. | 你们已经无路可逃了 |
[18:31] | Drop the gun! | 扔下抢! |
[18:32] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下! |
[18:35] | Step off the boat. | 走出船舱 |
[18:36] | Get off the boat. | 走下船来 |
[18:37] | There’s a man inside. | 里面有个人 |
[18:39] | I shot him, he was gonna kill me. | 我杀死他了 他想杀死我 |
[18:40] | He was trying to steal my boat. | 他想偷我的船 |
[18:41] | It was self-defense. | 我是自卫 |
[18:45] | Put your hands on your head. | 把双手放在脑后 |
[18:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[18:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[18:52] | My name’s Joe Prado. | 我叫Joe Prado |
[18:54] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[18:55] | I have nothing to hide. | 我什么都不知道 |
[19:00] | Where’s Yosik? | Yosik在哪? |
[19:01] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[19:02] | This phone was lying next to him. | 旁边有部手机 |
[19:06] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[19:07] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[19:08] | Secure the boat. | 搜查整艘船 |
[19:11] | Yosik’s dead. | Yosik死了 |
[19:12] | We have the man he was meeting. | 我们抓到和他见面的人 |
[19:13] | He says his name is Joe Prado. | 他说他叫Joe Prado |
[19:16] | Bring him in. | 带回来 |
[19:17] | We also recovered Yosik’s cell phone. | 我们还发现了Yosik的手机 |
[19:19] | We’ll try and pull something off it. | 我们正试着从中找到一些线索 |
[19:20] | I’ll report to you en route. | 路上再向你汇报 |
[19:21] | Good work, Curtis. | 干得好 Curtis |
[19:22] | We’re standing by. | 我们等着 |
[19:28] | What do you want to do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[19:32] | Control the situation. | 控制住局面 |
[19:35] | Make sure Prado doesn’t talk to the authorities. | 确保Prado不会吐出一个字 |
[19:38] | He can hurt us. | 他会妨碍我们的 |
[19:39] | How do we get to him? | 我们怎么联系他? |
[19:41] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[19:42] | Not directly. | 不能直接的联系 |
[19:57] | Hello? | 喂? |
[19:57] | This is Marwan. | 我是Marwan |
[19:58] | Yes, Marwan? | 什么事 Marwan? |
[20:00] | Can you reach Amnesty Global at this hour? | 你能马上联络到大赦国际吗? |
[20:02] | What do you need? | 有什么事吗? |
[20:04] | An attorney. | 我需要一名律师 |
[20:05] | I’m sure I can. | 应该没问题 |
[20:05] | Tell them that an innocent man is being held without charges | 告诉他们一个无辜的人将在没有被指控的情况下 |
[20:08] | and is about to be tortured at CTU Los Angeles. | 被洛杉矶反恐局关押和拷问 |
[20:14] | By god’s grace, President Keeler survived, | 谢天谢地 Keeler总统幸存了下来 |
[20:16] | but more than 75 others did not. | 但是其余的75人全部遇难 |
[20:20] | I share in your grief and anger from this tragedy. | 我同你们一样 对此次的悲剧感到无比的悲痛和愤慨 |
[20:24] | My family and I feel no differently than each and every one of you. | 我们全家人和你们一样 |
[20:27] | We are shocked, saddened and maybe a little afraid. | 我们感到震惊 难过或许还有一点害怕 |
[20:32] | These terrorists have displayed, | 这些恐怖分子又一次向我们展示了 |
[20:34] | once again, their indifference toward human life. | 他们灭绝人性的本质 |
[20:38] | They will pay for what they have done, I assure you. | 我向你们保证 他们会为此付出代价的 |
[20:40] | Bill, excuse me. | Bill 打扰一下 |
[20:43] | There’s a convoy missing. | 有一支护送小组不见了 |
[20:46] | What? | 什么? |
[20:46] | It was headed from Illinois to Jefferson city, Iowa, | 他们本该从伊利诺斯州到爱荷华州的Jefferson city的 |
[20:49] | it disappeared just inside the border. | 但是他们在州界处失踪了 |
[20:51] | Disappeared? | 失踪了? |
[20:51] | They were due to call in at their checkpoint every 20 minutes, they didn’t. | 他们本应该每隔20分钟就像检查站报告的 但是没有 |
[20:54] | I tried to reach them on comsat. | 我试着通过卫星电话联系他们 |
[20:56] | There was no reply. | 但是没有回复 |
[20:57] | What about satellite? | 卫星上也找不到吗? |
[20:58] | Nothing showing up. | 毫无踪迹 |
[20:59] | What was on the trucks? | 车上装载了什么? |
[21:00] | A nuclear warhead. | 一颗核弹头 |
[21:06] | Our faith and our resolve will prevail. | 我们坚信会获得最终的胜利 |
[21:21] | Okay, we’ve got the fingerprints. | 好的 我们拿到指纹了 |
[21:23] | I’ll run them through our databases. | 我会拿它和数据库内的指纹进行比对 |
[21:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:26] | What do we know about the prisoner Curtis is bringing in? | Curtis带回来那个人的情况我们知道多少? |
[21:29] | Just the name he gave, Joe Prado. | 只有他自己说的名字 Joe Prado |
[21:31] | Curtis just uploaded his picture and prints. | Curtis刚刚传来了他的照片和指纹 |
[21:33] | I’m running them through now. | 我正在处理 |
[21:34] | Prep holding so Curtis can begin interrogation | 准备好拘留室 Curtis一回来 |
[21:36] | as soon as they arrive. | 就开始审问 |
[21:37] | I want this man broken in minutes, not hours. | 我要这个人立即招供 而不是拖上好几个小时 |
[21:40] | Clear all directories, | 清空所有目录 |
[21:41] | put all resources into finding this warhead. | 整合所有资源来寻找核弹的下落 |
[21:44] | Believe me, Mike, I wish I had known about this sooner, too. | 相信我 Mike 我也希望能早点知道这事 |
[21:47] | Look, I’m not pointing fingers here. | 我并没有指责你 |
[21:49] | I’m on your side, | 我站在你这边的 |
[21:50] | but the President is not going to be happy | 但总统先生可不想看见 |
[21:52] | that the statement he made could be invalidated. | 自己作出的承诺变成空话 |
[21:54] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么说了 |
[21:56] | We’re putting everything we’ve got into finding this missing warhead. | 我们正在全力以赴寻找那颗核弹头 |
[21:59] | All right, we’ll get back to you. | 好 稍后再联络 |
[22:01] | Move! | 走! |
[22:08] | Inside! | 抬上去! |
[22:09] | Let’s go! | 走! |
[22:09] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快! |
[22:18] | We’ve got it and we’re heading out now. | 我们拿到了 正准备离开 |
[22:41] | General Thomas just told me we’re missing a nuclear warhead. | Thomas将军刚刚告诉我说军方丢失了一枚核弹头 |
[22:44] | Yes, I just heard some of the details from Bill Buchanan. | 是的 我刚从Bill Buchanan那了解了具体概况 |
[22:47] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事? |
[22:48] | It disappeared somewhere between 1:45 A.M. | 中部时间凌晨1点45分 |
[22:51] | And 2:15 central time. | 至2点15分之间 |
[22:52] | None of our satellites was able to pick this up? | 我们的卫星没有一颗发现么? |
[22:54] | It was in mountain terrain at night. | 那里是山区而且是在晚上 |
[22:56] | Our people are analyzing the imagery now, | 我们的人正在分析图像 |
[22:58] | but it’s going to be hard to find. | 但是找起来会很困难 |
[23:02] | What are we going to do if we don’t find this man Marwan? | 如果我们找不到这个Marwan怎么办? |
[23:05] | Our people are doing everything they can | 我们的人正在尽全力 |
[23:07] | to contain him to the Los Angeles area. | 把他的行动范围限制在洛杉矶 |
[23:09] | It’s going to be difficult for him to leave. | 他想离开几乎不可能 |
[23:11] | Yeah, well, it’s difficult to shoot down Air Force One | 对 没错 用我们自己的隐形飞机 |
[23:13] | with our own stealth fighters, but he managed to do that. | 击落空军一号也很难 但他也做到了 |
[23:16] | Who knows what else they’re planning? | 天知道他们还要做什么? |
[23:18] | I’m sure he’s going to come after me next. | 我敢肯定接下来他就会冲着我来了 |
[23:19] | Mr. President, there’s no indication that that’s his plan… | 总统先生 没有任何迹象表明他接下来会… |
[23:23] | You don’t know that! | 你不知道! |
[23:24] | I don’t know that! | 我也不知道! |
[23:25] | We don’t have enough information to know what his plan is! | 我们没有足够的情报来确定他接下来的计划是什么! |
[23:31] | The head of Secret service is on his way over now. | 情报部长正赶过来 |
[23:35] | He has a revised plan that | 他有一个计划 |
[23:37] | I’m certain will ease your mind about your safety. | 我相信这计划会消除你对安全问题的顾虑 |
[23:51] | That’s the bastard Curtis found at the marina. | 那个就是Curtis在码头抓到的 |
[23:53] | The one that’s helping the terrorists. | 暗中帮助恐怖分子的王八蛋 |
[23:54] | I guess. | 八成是了 |
[23:59] | I’d like to get him in a room for a few minutes. | 我想进拘留室一会儿 |
[24:02] | What? | 什么? |
[24:03] | He’d talk to me in about two seconds. | 2秒之内我就能让他招供 |
[24:07] | Oh, you want to hurt him to get revenge for your mother dying. | 哦 你想替你母亲报仇 |
[24:10] | I can understand that. | 我能理解 |
[24:14] | Take him to holding. | 带他去拘留室 |
[24:17] | Did Edgar run the prints I sent? | Edga处理过我发来的指纹了吗? |
[24:18] | Yeah. The name checks out. | 是的 姓名已核实 |
[24:19] | Joseph Prado, ex-marine. | Joseph prado 前海军陆战队员 |
[24:20] | No criminal record, but over the last five | 没有犯罪记录 |
[24:22] | years, he’s got no record of employment, either. | 但是在最近5年也没有任何工作记录 |
[24:25] | Which means he’s a criminal or a mercenary. | 也就是说 他要么是罪犯 要么是雇佣兵 |
[24:27] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:28] | I’ll find out if he knows anything about the missing warhead. | 我会查清楚他是否知道失踪的核弹头的下落 |
[24:30] | All right. | 好 |
[24:32] | Tony. | |
[24:34] | What do you got? | 查到什么? |
[24:35] | I found the convoy. | 我找到护送小组了 |
[24:36] | I’ve just got off the Iowa highway patrol, | 我刚刚得到爱荷华州公路巡警消息 |
[24:38] | Millitary transfer was ambushed. | 军方护送小组遭到袭击 |
[24:40] | Everyone’s dead. | 无一人生还 |
[24:41] | What about the warhead? | 核弹头呢? |
[24:43] | Gone. | 不见了 |
[24:44] | Alright, find out what kind of vechile being used to transport | 好吧 查出他们使用的是什么交通工具 |
[24:47] | also tell the local law-enforcement to put up premiters | 并通知当地警方设立封锁线 |
[24:49] | I want you to check for any airstrip server remotely clearence | 搜查较偏僻的机场 |
[24:51] | they might be able to put down a chopper. | 他们有可能有直升机 |
[24:53] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:00] | Remember he’s ex-marine. | 记住他曾是海军陆战队员 |
[25:02] | He won’t cave easily. | 他的嘴没那么容易撬开 |
[25:04] | I just need to establish that | 我想说的是 |
[25:05] | even we’re in the government building. | 就算我们是在政府大楼里 |
[25:07] | I’m gonna go as far as it takes. | 我也会用尽各种方法的 |
[25:11] | How are you gonna start? | 你打算怎么办? |
[25:12] | I will use Richard. | 我需要Richard的帮助 |
[25:16] | Ok. | 没问题 |
[25:30] | I’ve told you I’m not talking to you, pal. | 我已经告诉你我没什么可说的 伙计 |
[25:32] | I haven’t been charged with anything and doing anything wrong. | 我没有犯罪记录 也没做错什么 |
[25:36] | I killed that man,it was a self-defence, | 我杀了那个男人只是正当防卫 |
[25:37] | he was trying to steal my boat. | 他想偷我的船 |
[25:39] | We both know it’s a lie | 我们都知道这是个谎言 |
[25:41] | So let’s not wasting our time,what do you say,John? | 所以我们最好不要再浪费彼此的时间了 你说呢 John? |
[25:44] | I’m not saying anyting to you. | 我没什么可说的 |
[25:45] | Now, you’re lying to me. | 你还在对我撒谎 |
[26:03] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么? |
[26:10] | Yes. | 喂 |
[26:11] | Michelle, where’s Curtis? | Michelle Curtis在哪? |
[26:13] | He’s just about start with Pardo. | 他正准备审问Pardo |
[26:14] | Tell him to stop. | 让他停下来 |
[26:16] | What? | 什么? |
[26:16] | That’s an order, both of you, come to the floor, now. | 这是命令 你们两个现在到大厅来 |
[26:19] | – It was a self-defence. – Curtis. | – 我只是正当防卫 – Curtis |
[26:20] | – You can’t do this to me. – Curtis. | – 你不能这么做 – Curtis |
[26:22] | What? | 怎么了? |
[26:24] | Bill wants to see us before you start. | Bill想在审问开始前见我们 |
[26:30] | Wait till I get back. | 乖乖等我回来 |
[26:38] | What’s this about? | 什么事? |
[26:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:55] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[26:57] | This is David Winston from Mmnesty Global. | 这位是大赦国际的David Winston |
[27:00] | And I have a signed court order here protecting the | 我这里有联邦法院的禁令 |
[27:02] | rights of Joesff Prado who knew have been in custody. | 正在拘留中的Joesff Prado的权利需要得到保障 |
[27:06] | You see US Marshals are here to assure that | 联邦法官要求 |
[27:07] | I’m taking to the prisoner immediately. | 我立刻保释这位犯人 |
[27:10] | That’s ridiculous. | 真荒唐 |
[27:11] | That’s your opinion. | 那只是你的看法 |
[27:12] | But Mr. Prado’s rights will not be violated | 但Prado先生的权利是不容侵犯的 |
[27:15] | Take me to him now. | 马上带我见他 |
[27:16] | We are not assured Curtis. Do as he says. | 我们没办法 Curtis 照他说的做 |
[27:18] | There is a nuclear warhead missing. | 现在有一枚核弹头丢失了 |
[27:19] | This is our only lead, Bill. | 这是我们唯一的线索 Bill |
[27:20] | I’ll get into this with the Justice Department. | 我会和司法部联系 |
[27:22] | In the meantime do what he says | 但是现在你照他说的做 |
[27:40] | When can I expect his call? | 什么时候才能等到他的电话? |
[27:41] | It’s extremely important. | 这非常重要 |
[27:46] | Yes,I understand that but I need to talk to the judge presonally, | 是的 我明白 但是我需要立刻和法官通话 |
[27:47] | please have him called me back. | 请让他立即给我回电话 |
[27:50] | Mr. Buchanan. | Buchanan先生 |
[27:51] | Do you have those hourleads for me? | 有进度报告吗? |
[27:53] | No, I don’t. | 不 不是 |
[27:54] | but I’m here on another matter. | 是关于另外一件事情的 |
[27:55] | You what? | 什么事? |
[27:56] | I heard the interrogation on Prado have been put on hold. | 我听说对Prado的审问被迫停止了 |
[27:58] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[27:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:00] | You have a job to do, please get back to work. | 你还有很多事要做 快回去工作 |
[28:02] | I know I’m not supposed to be interfering in the matters of policy, | 我知道我不应该询问决策层的事情 |
[28:05] | but considering what I have been through today | 但是想想我今天承受的一切 |
[28:07] | my mother dying because of these terrorists. | 那些恐怖分子害死了我的母亲 |
[28:09] | I want to know why you let some slamy lawyer protect the dirty-bag like Prado | 我想知道为什么会有白痴律师要保护Prado这种该死的人 |
[28:13] | We don’t happy that either, but we’re gonna fix it, | 我们也不愿意 但是我们会有办法的 |
[28:15] | but it’s gonna take some time. | 但是需要一些时间 |
[28:16] | That’s time we don’t have. | 但是我们没有时间了 |
[28:17] | Edgar stop. | Edgar 够了 |
[28:20] | I’m trying to cut you some slack here, | 这里交给我来处理 |
[28:21] | but you need to get back to your job, | 但是你回去继续做你的事 |
[28:23] | you need to put all that stuff aside and hold for awhile, please. | 拜托你暂时先把这些事放在一边 |
[28:29] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[28:32] | Yeah, Cannon. | 喂 Cannon |
[28:34] | Yes. | 请讲 |
[28:35] | I’ll hold for the judge. | 我在等法官的来电 |
[28:36] | What was that all about? | 怎么回事? |
[28:37] | You’re supposed to be doing the hourleads. | 你不是应该做进度报告吗 |
[28:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:39] | I don’t want anybody keeps telling me what I’m supposed to be doing. | 我不需要别人一直告诉我该做什么 |
[28:41] | I have a photographic memory in case you forgot. | 你没忘了我经历的痛苦吧 |
[28:44] | How can I forgot, you tell me like every other of the day. | 我怎么会忘记呢 你天天都念叨 |
[28:47] | I don’t know why what’s happened here, | 我不知道事情为什么会这样 |
[28:49] | we have some pc lawyer holding us up from doing our job. | 居然有该死的律师妨碍我们的工作 |
[28:52] | Your job is do the hourleads, | 你的工作是做进度报告 |
[28:53] | you’re holding yourself up. | 你需要克制自己的情绪 |
[29:06] | Chole. | |
[29:07] | Have you heard of the mising warhead. | 知道核弹头丢失的事了么 |
[29:08] | Yeah, FBI link up with our department yet? | 是的 FBI和我们联系了吗? |
[29:11] | Yes. I’m sharing both of databases. | 是的 我正在共享数据库 |
[29:13] | OK. Good. Who’s questioning the prisoner. | 好的 谁在审问那个人 |
[29:15] | You mean Joseph Prado that Curtis broght in. | 你是说Curtis抓回来的那个Joseph Prado |
[29:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:17] | No one. | 没有人在审问 |
[29:19] | What are you talking about? | 这话是什么意思? |
[29:21] | The attorney came in from amnesty globe with a court | 大赦国际来了一位律师 |
[29:23] | order saying we won’t be allowed to being-alone with Prado. | 他带来了法院的禁令 说我们不能私下审问Prado |
[29:25] | Buchanan is on the phone with judge sending the order now. | Buchanan正在和下发那个禁令的法官交涉 |
[29:29] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[29:31] | I don’t believe this. | 真是令人难以置信 |
[29:32] | I disagree with you, you honor, | 我很难同意您的看法 尊敬的法官阁下 |
[29:34] | this does not fall outside the boundary of patriot land. | 这并不是叛国 |
[29:38] | Yeah, alright thanks. | 是的 好吧 多谢 |
[29:39] | What the hell is going on here, | 怎么回事 |
[29:40] | you got the key witness on the missing warhead. | 你抓到了核弹头失踪事件的关键证人 |
[29:41] | We should be pressing this guy with everything we’ve got. | 我们无论如何都要撬开那家伙的嘴 |
[29:43] | Judge’s known more about cha. | 法官们也知道 |
[29:44] | If you want to appeal we should wait until 7 A.M. take him to the pillar judge. | 但如果我们要上诉的话 得等到早上7点带他到大法官那 |
[29:47] | Does he know what the stakes are? | 他知道这件事态的严重性么? |
[29:48] | He does,but he’s feeling Prado got no record | 他知道 但是他认为Prado既然没有犯罪记录 |
[29:50] | he shouldn’t be treated like a terrorist. | 就不应该被当成恐怖分子来对待 |
[29:51] | What about the fact that he was caught meeting with | 那他在深夜和恐怖分子见面 |
[29:53] | known terrorist in the middle of the night on appear? | 被我们当场抓获这件事怎么解释? |
[29:55] | Circumstantial. | 纯属偶然 |
[29:56] | Bill, we need to interrgoate this prisioner, | Bill 我们需要审问这个人 |
[29:58] | I don’t care what kind of court order we even get. | 我可不管什么法院的禁令 |
[30:00] | I agree, but the attorney is with him | 我也这么认为 但是那位律师和他在一起 |
[30:02] | U.S. Marshal’s protecing his right. | 美国联邦司法区执法官正在保护他的权利 |
[30:04] | Where’s attorney? | 那个律师在哪? |
[30:05] | In holding with Prado. | 和Prado一起待在拘留室 |
[30:07] | Jack, don’t make it worse. | Jack 别把事情搞僵了 |
[30:08] | I just want to talk to him. | 我只是想和他谈谈 |
[30:11] | How much longer do I have to stay here? | 我还要在这待多久? |
[30:13] | I’m trying to get you out as soon as I can. | 我会尽快帮你出去 |
[30:14] | My office is in the process of filing a complaint. | 我的人正在帮你写申诉信 |
[30:17] | They have nothing on me. | 他们什么证据都没有 |
[30:18] | I was standing alone on my boat. | 我一个人站在自己的船上 |
[30:20] | I don’t even know the man’d going after. | 我甚至都没料到那个人会跟进来 |
[30:23] | Come in with me, Al. | 跟我进来 Al |
[30:30] | Who are you? | 你是哪位? |
[30:31] | My name is Jack Bauer, Department of Defense, and you are? | 我是国防部的Jack Baue 你呢? |
[30:36] | David Weiss, Amnesty Global. | 大赦国际的David Weiss |
[30:40] | Curtis, why is the suspect not in his restraints? | Curtis 为什么嫌犯可以自由活动? |
[30:42] | Amnesty Global’s order supersedes our authority. | 这是大赦国际赋予我们的权利 |
[30:44] | Mr. Bauer, my client is cooperating. | Bauer先生 我的委托人很合作 |
[30:47] | He’s not trying to go anywhere. | 他是不会逃跑的 |
[30:48] | All he wants is to be treated like any other U.S. citizen. | 他只想得到其他美国公民一样的权利 |
[30:50] | Your client aided and abetted people who | 你的委托人间接的帮助了 |
[30:52] | attacked the President of the united states today. | 今天袭击美国总统的人 |
[30:54] | You don’t know that. | 你们没有证据 |
[30:55] | As a matter of fact, we do. | 事实上 我们有 |
[30:57] | Then charge him. | 那就起诉他吧 |
[31:05] | May I speak with you privately? | 我能私下和你谈谈么? |
[31:09] | Get the door. | 开门 |
[31:17] | You and I both know that your client isn’t clean and | 你我都清楚你的委托人不是清白的 |
[31:20] | that he conspired to steal a U.S. nuclear warhead. | 他合谋偷取了一枚核弹头 |
[31:23] | All my client wants is due process. | 我的委托人想要的只是正常的法律程序 |
[31:25] | Mr. Weiss, | Weiss先生 |
[31:27] | these people are not gonna stop attacking us today | 在杀死数以百万计的美国人之前 |
[31:30] | until millions and millions of americans are dead. | 这些人是不会停止攻击的 |
[31:33] | Now, I don’t want to bypass the constitution, | 现在我也不想违反宪法 |
[31:36] | but these are extraordinary circumstances. | 但是现在是非常时期 |
[31:38] | The constitution was born out of extraordinary circumstances, Mr. Bauer. | 宪法就诞生于非常时期 Bauer先生 |
[31:43] | This plays out by the book, not in a backroom with a rubber hose. | 这些都是记在白纸上的 而不是记在密室的橡胶管上 |
[31:51] | I hope you can live with that. | 希望你能一直这么认为 |
[32:16] | Sir, can I help you? | 先生 需要我帮忙么? |
[32:17] | No, it’s all right. | 不 不用了 |
[32:27] | How did you get here so fast? | 你怎么这么快就赶来了? |
[32:29] | What?! | 什么?! |
[32:33] | Who asked you to represent Mr. Prado? | 是谁让你来代表Prado的先生的? |
[32:36] | I don’t have to give you that information. | 我没必要告诉你这个 |
[32:38] | Curtis, from the time of his arrest, | Curtis 他被捕的时候 |
[32:39] | did the suspect have time to call a lawyer? | 叫律师了吗? |
[32:41] | No. | 没有 |
[32:49] | Marwan called Amnesty Global. | Marwan叫来了大赦国际的人 |
[32:51] | This is his play. | 这是他的鬼把戏 |
[32:52] | That means Prado definitely knows something Marwan doesn’t want us to hear. | 这说明Prado肯定知道Marwan的什么秘密 |
[32:56] | We still can’t get around that court order. | 但我们还是不能违反法院的禁令 |
[32:58] | We need to call the President now. | 我们要立刻给总统打电话 |
[33:05] | We cannot have any leaks regarding this missing warhead. | 对于丢失的核弹 我们不能透露半点消息 |
[33:08] | I’ve contacted General Wilson in Iowa. | 我已经联系了爱荷华州的Wilson |
[33:11] | He’s sealing off the roads while we clean up the ambushed convoy. | 他会封锁道路直到我们清理完运送小组的被袭现场 |
[33:14] | What about those highway patrol officers who discovered it? | 发现现场的公路巡警那儿怎么办? |
[33:17] | Wilson’s already brought them in and is explaining the situation. | Wilson已经把他们召集起来告诉他们事态的严重性了 |
[33:21] | The good news is, this is happening in the middle of the night. | 幸运的是 这件事发生在深夜 |
[33:24] | Most of the country’s still asleep. | 大多数人都在睡梦中 |
[33:28] | Yes. | 喂 |
[33:29] | CTU Los Angeles is on the line for President Logan. | 洛杉矶反恐局想要和Logan总统通话 |
[33:33] | They say it’s urgent. | 他们说事情紧急 |
[33:36] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[33:36] | That’ll be all. | 散会 |
[33:40] | Walt. | |
[33:42] | Stay. | 你留一下 |
[33:55] | Put ’em through. | 接过来 |
[33:56] | Go ahead, please. | 请讲 |
[33:58] | Mr. President, this is Bill Buchanan. | 总统先生 我是Bill Buchanan |
[33:59] | I’m here with Jack Bauer. | 我正和Jack Bauer在一起 |
[34:01] | Yes, Bill. | 好的 Bill |
[34:01] | What do you have for me? | 有什么进展? |
[34:02] | Sir, in the process of trying to track down this missing warhead, | 阁下 在追查丢失的核弹头的过程中 |
[34:04] | we brought a prime suspect in for questioning. | 我们抓到一个首要嫌疑犯并且正在审讯 |
[34:07] | What have you learned? | 你们问出什么来了? |
[34:08] | Well, that’s the problem, sir. | 这就是问题所在 阁下 |
[34:09] | Right now, our hands are tied. | 现在 我们陷入了两难的境地 |
[34:11] | Amnesty Global has interceded on his behalf. | 大赦国际出面保护他的合法权利 |
[34:14] | Interceded on what grounds? | 他们凭什么? |
[34:16] | He’s a U.S. Citizen with no previous record. | 就凭他是一名没有犯罪前科的美国公民 |
[34:19] | Why is he a suspect? | 为什么怀疑他? |
[34:21] | We found him with Yosik Khatami, | 我们发现他和Yosik Khatami在一起 |
[34:22] | the man who’s linked to today’s terrorist events. | 他和今天一系列的恐怖活动都有联系 |
[34:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[34:25] | It doesn’t violate any law to question a suspect. | 审问一个嫌犯不会触犯什么法律的 |
[34:28] | Mr. President, if I may…? | 总统先生 我能不能…? |
[34:32] | Go ahead, Mike. | 说吧 Mike |
[34:34] | Jack, it’s Mike Novick. | Jack 我是Mike Novick |
[34:36] | Hi, Mike. | 你好 Mike |
[34:36] | Am I correct in assuming that this suspect is unlikely | 这个嫌犯即使在他的律师允许的情况下 |
[34:39] | to respond to the kind of Q&A his lawyer would permit? | 也不会合作地回答问题 我说的对吗? |
[34:43] | That’s correct, Mike. | 没错 Mike |
[34:43] | If we want to procure any information from this suspect, | 如果我们想要撬开他的嘴巴 |
[34:45] | we’re gonna have to do it behind closed doors. | 我们就不得不采取非常手段 |
[34:47] | You’re talking about torturing this man? | 你的意思是对他用刑? |
[34:49] | I’m talking about doing what is necessary to | 我的意思是我们必须尽全力 |
[34:51] | stop this warhead from being used against us. | 避免核弹头对我们的安全制造威胁 |
[34:54] | Give us a moment, Bill. | 让我想想 Bill |
[35:02] | Mike, what do you think? | Mike 你在想什么? |
[35:05] | I think we need to do whatever it takes to find Marwan. | 我认为我们必须不惜一切代价找到Marwan |
[35:12] | Walt? | |
[35:14] | Weigh in. | 你来权衡一下 |
[35:17] | Well, this makes me nervous. | 嗯 这让我感到很不安 |
[35:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:20] | Should this man be innocent, as he claims he is, | 如果这个人真如他自己所说的是无辜的 |
[35:23] | your first act as President is to sanction his torture. | 那么您上任后所做的第一件事情就是批准对他用刑 |
[35:27] | Well, that’ll… | 那么 这会… |
[35:28] | that’ll forever haunt your presidency. | 直到任期结束 这件事都会一直对您产生负面影响 |
[35:43] | Allright, gentalman | 好了 先生们 |
[35:44] | Here’s what I’ll agree to. | 以下是我的决定 |
[35:47] | I’ll call a special session with members of | 我会和司法部的官员们 |
[35:49] | the Justice Department and we’ll discuss this. | 召开紧急会议 我们会讨论这个问题 |
[35:52] | I’ll have an answer for you in 20 minutes. | 20分钟内会给你答复 |
[35:54] | Mr. President, this thing could be over in 20 minutes. | 总统先生 这件事可拖不了20分钟 |
[35:58] | That’s as far as I’m willing to go right now. | 我们现在就需要您的答复 |
[35:59] | With all due respect, sir, | 如我冒犯 阁下 |
[36:02] | Please let us do our jobs. | 请允许我们审问他 |
[36:15] | I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回复你的 |
[36:25] | I’ll have Curtis start the interrogation of Prado. | 我会让Curtis开始审问Prado |
[36:27] | You and I both know we can’t afford to be wasting time like this. | 你我都清楚我们不能再浪费时间了 |
[36:30] | You heard the President. | 你听到总统怎么说的了 |
[36:32] | He’s not going to let us touch this guy. | 他没有允许我们拷问这个家伙 |
[36:33] | The President’s not here- you are. | 总统不在这 但你在 |
[36:36] | If I authorize this, they’ll know in ten minutes. | 如果我批准的话 他们10分钟内就会知道的 |
[36:37] | We’ll all be out the door. | 我们就会被扫地出门 |
[36:39] | What if I can find another way to handle this | 如果我用另外一种方法 |
[36:40] | that wouldn’t implicate anyone else but me? | 一种不会牵连到其他人的方式呢? |
[36:42] | I’m not going to authorize that, Jack. | 我不会批准的 Jack |
[36:43] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要批准 |
[36:45] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思? |
[36:46] | Accept my resignation. | 接受我的辞职请求 |
[36:48] | And if I do that, what then? | 如果我同意了 那然后呢? |
[36:50] | Release the suspect. | 释放嫌犯 |
[36:52] | Release him? | 放了他? |
[36:52] | We don’t question him, don’t charge him, we just let him go. | 我们不审问他 不起诉他 就这么让他离开 |
[36:55] | He won’t need a lawyer, or a marshal. | 他就不需要律师或执法官了 |
[36:59] | You’re going to take him on as a private citizen. | 你想私下拷问他 |
[37:29] | Yes? | 喂? |
[37:30] | How far away are you? | 还有多远? |
[37:31] | 92 miles. | 92英里 |
[37:35] | When you get there, you’ll meet with Morris. | 你到那后 会见到Morris的 |
[37:38] | Is he the one who’s going to configure the detonation? | 他是负责引爆的人么? |
[37:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:41] | I’ve given him the codes. | 我已经把密码交给他了 |
[37:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:46] | You have to follow the plan exactly, Sabir. | 你需要严格按照计划行动 Sabir |
[37:49] | We cannot give the americans time to start an evacuation. | 我们不能给美国佬留下紧急疏散的时间 |
[37:52] | Yes, Marwan. I understand. | 好的 Marwan 我明白 |
[37:54] | No delays. | 不能拖延 |
[37:55] | It’d be done. | 保证准时 |
[38:07] | Hey, when did you get back? | 嘿 你是什么时候回来的? |
[38:09] | A few minutes ago. | 几分钟前 |
[38:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:11] | Good. | 好的 |
[38:11] | I could use your help on the DOD interface. | 你可以帮我处理国防部那边的事情 |
[38:13] | I can’t help you right now, Audrey. Sorry. | Audrey 抱歉 现在帮不了你 |
[38:15] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[38:17] | I’ll tell you when I get back. | 回来再告诉你 |
[38:18] | Jack… | |
[38:20] | Jack! | |
[38:21] | Audrey, please. | Audrey 拜托 |
[38:28] | What the hell are you trying to pull here? | 你们究竟在搞什么鬼? |
[38:29] | First you want to torture me, and now you’re throwing me out? | 先是想严刑拷问我 现在又把我放出来 |
[38:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:33] | It’s okay, Joe. | 没事的 Joe |
[38:33] | I’m sure they tried to fight the restraining order, | 我肯定他们想方设法要取消那道禁令 |
[38:35] | then realized they couldn’t. | 但最后他们会发现 那根本不可能 |
[38:36] | No, that’s not what this is. | 不 不是这样的 |
[38:39] | They’re doing something. | 他们有别的目的 |
[38:40] | Don’t be so paranoid. | 不要疑神疑鬼了 |
[38:42] | We’re just not interested in you anymore. | 你对我们没有利用价值了 |
[38:43] | I want protection when I get out of here. | 我想在离开这之后受到保护 |
[38:45] | The marshal can escort back wherever you want to go. | 执法官会护送你去任何地方 |
[38:47] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不! |
[38:48] | You know what? | 知道么? |
[38:49] | Change of plan! | 改变计划! |
[38:50] | I don’t want to leave here | 我不会离开这 |
[38:51] | until I know I’m safe for the next few days. | 除非我确信接下来的几天我的人身安全能得到保证 |
[38:52] | If you don’t leave, | 如果你不想离开 |
[38:54] | I’m going to have to arrest you for | 我会以闯入国家安全机构 |
[38:56] | trespassing in a secured government building. | 办公场所的罪名逮捕你 |
[38:58] | Once that happens, not even your attorney can protect you. | 这样的话 即使你的律师也保不了你 |
[39:03] | Correct me if I’m wrong, David. | 我说的没错吧 David |
[39:07] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[39:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[39:26] | Where are they taking Prado? | 他们带Prado去哪? |
[39:27] | He’s been released. | 他被释放了 |
[39:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[39:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:29] | It came from Buchanan. | Buchanan下的命令 |
[39:30] | Mr. Buchanan, why are you letting him go? | Buchanan先生 你为什么放走他? |
[39:33] | Edgar, not now, please. | Edgar 先别提这个 拜托 |
[39:34] | But he’s working with the people that killed my mother. | 他和杀死我母亲的人是同谋 |
[39:35] | Not now. | 现在还不能证明 |
[39:43] | Cheer up, Joe, you’re a free man. | 开心点 Joe 你自由了 |
[39:45] | Yeah, free. | 是的 自由了 |
[39:47] | The marshal’s going to take you home. | 执法官会送你回家 |
[39:48] | No. | 不 |
[39:48] | You kidding me? I can’t go home. | 你开什么玩笑? 我不能回家 |
[39:50] | I’ve got to go somewhere public, like a hotel. | 我想去个公共场合 去宾馆 |
[39:52] | Fine. | 没问题 |
[39:52] | Tell him where you want to go. | 告诉他你想去哪 |
[39:54] | Don’t let anyone know you’re there. | 别让任何人知道你去了那儿 |
[39:58] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[39:59] | You call me if anyone from CTU tries to bother you. | 如果反恐局的人再来骚扰你 你可以随时联系我 |
[40:04] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 谢谢 |
[40:11] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[40:36] | make a sound, and I will blow your brains out, | 你要是敢出声 |
[40:38] | all over the windshield. | 我就打爆你脑袋 |
[40:40] | Handcuff your left arm to the dashboard, now. | 把左手铐在仪表盘上 快 |
[40:53] | Now we’re going to talk. | 现在我们来谈谈 |
[41:08] | Now… | 现在… |
[41:09] | You and I both know your heart isn’t in this. | 你我都清楚你并不想趟这个浑水 |
[41:11] | You just wanted the money. | 你只是想要钱 |
[41:13] | I don’t want you. | 我可没工夫睬你 |
[41:14] | All I want is Marwan. | 我只想知道Marwan的下落 |
[41:15] | I don’t know any Marwan. | 我不认识什么Marwan |
[41:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[41:19] | Yeah, well, I’m running out of time here, | 是吗 好吧 时间可不多了 |
[41:21] | so why don’t we just cut to the chase. | 我们开门见山吧 |
[41:28] | Where’s Marwan? | Marwan在哪? |
[41:29] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[41:48] | Where is Marwan?! | Marwan在哪?! |
[41:51] | Where is Marwan?! | Marwan在哪?! |
[41:52] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[41:54] | I swear I don’t! | 我发誓我不知道! |
[41:55] | Okay, okay, okay, Marwan’s… | 好 好 我说 Marwan… |
[41:58] | Marwan’s going to be at a place called the hub club tonight. | Marwan今晚会去一个叫中心俱乐部的地方 |
[42:00] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[42:02] | It’s just… | 就在… |
[42:03] | It’s just east… | 就在东部… |
[42:04] | Where is it?! | 在哪?! |
[42:04] | It’s just east of downtown! | 市中心东部! |
[42:06] | Just east of downtown. | 就在市中心东部 |
[42:10] | This’ll help you with the pain. | 这会减轻你的痛苦 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |