| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:18] | There’s a convoy missing. | 有一个运护小组失踪了 |
| [00:20] | It was headed from Illinois to Jefferson City, Iowa. | 他们本该从伊利诺斯州到爱荷华州的Jefferson city的 |
| [00:22] | It disappeared just inside the border. | 但是他们在州界处失踪了 |
| [00:24] | Disappeared? | 失踪了? |
| [00:25] | They were due to call in at that checkpoint every 20 minutes. | 他们应该每20分钟报告一次位置的 |
| [00:27] | They didn’t. | 但是却没有 |
| [00:28] | I tried to reach them through comsat. | 我试图利用卫星与他们取得联系 |
| [00:29] | There was no reply. | 然而却没有回复 |
| [00:30] | What was on the trucks? | 车上装载了什么? |
| [00:32] | A nuclear warhead. | 一颗核弹头 |
| [00:34] | They found us. | 他们发现我们了 |
| [00:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
| [00:36] | It doesn’t matter. | 这已经不重要了 |
| [00:37] | It’s over. | 我们完了 |
| [00:38] | They already got us. | 他们已经把我们包围了 |
| [00:39] | You have to kill Prado. | 你必须要杀了Prado |
| [00:40] | He knows too much. | 他知道的太多了 |
| [00:45] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下! |
| [00:45] | Drop the gun now! | 立刻把枪放下! |
| [00:46] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下! |
| [00:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
| [00:48] | My name’s Joe Prado. | 我叫Joe Prado |
| [00:50] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
| [00:51] | Mr. Prado’s rights will not be violated. | Prado先生的人权是不容侵犯的 |
| [00:54] | Take me to him now. | 我要立刻见到他 |
| [00:55] | We have no choice, Curtis. | 我们别无选择 Curtis |
| [00:56] | Do what he says. | 按他说的做吧 |
| [00:57] | There’s a nuclear warhead missing. | 我们丢了一颗核弹 |
| [00:58] | This is our only lead, Bill. | 这是我们唯一的线索 Bill |
| [01:00] | What the hell’s going on here? | 到底怎么回事? |
| [01:01] | You’ve got a key witness on a missing warhead. | 你手里有核弹事件最关键的证人 |
| [01:02] | We should be pressing this guy with everything we’ve got. | 我们应该竭尽全力让他开口 |
| [01:05] | Jack, it’s Mike Novick. | Jack 我是Mike Novick |
| [01:06] | Mike, if we want to procure any information from the | Mike 如果我们想要从嫌犯口里得到我们要的情报 |
| [01:08] | suspect, we’re going to have to do it behind closed doors. | 我们就不得不关起门来做事 |
| [01:10] | You’re talking about torturing this man? | 你是说拷问这个人? |
| [01:12] | I’m talking about doing what is necessary to | 我的意思是我们必须尽全力 |
| [01:14] | stop this warhead from being used against us. | 避免核弹头对我们的安全制造威胁 |
| [01:16] | All right, gentlemen, I’ll have an answer for you in 20 minutes. | 好了 先生们 我20分钟后再给你们答复 |
| [01:19] | Mr. President, this thing could be over in 20 minutes. | 总统先生 我们等不了20分钟 |
| [01:23] | What if I could find another way to handle | 如果我可以另寻他法来解决这件事情 |
| [01:24] | this that wouldn’t implicate anyone else but me? | 而且还不会连累其他人呢? |
| [01:27] | I’m not going to authorize that, Jack. | 我不会批准的 Jack |
| [01:28] | You don’t have to. | 不需要你的批准 |
| [01:30] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
| [01:31] | Accept my resignation. | 只要接受我的辞呈 |
| [01:33] | And if I do that, what then? | 即使我同意了又怎么样? |
| [01:34] | Release the suspect. | 释放嫌犯 |
| [01:35] | Now you’re throwing me out? | 现在你要放了我? |
| [01:37] | That’s right. | 是的 |
| [01:39] | Make a sound and I will blow your brains out all over the windshield. | 敢出声 我就让你脑袋开花 |
| [01:42] | Where is he?! | 他在哪儿?! |
| [01:43] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
| [01:44] | Where is he now?! | 他现在在哪儿?! |
| [01:45] | Where’s Marwan?! | Marwan在哪儿?! |
| [01:46] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
| [01:48] | Marwan’s… | Marwan在… |
| [01:49] | Marwan’s going to be at a place called the hub club tonight. | Marwan晚上准备去一个叫做中心俱乐部的地方 |
| [01:51] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿? |
| [01:53] | It’s… | 在… |
| [01:54] | It’s… | 在… |
| [01:54] | Where is it?! | 在哪儿?! |
| [01:55] | It’s just east of downtown! | 就在城东! |
| [01:58] | This will help you with the pain. | 这会让你的痛苦减轻点 以下发生在凌晨1:00到2:00 |
| [02:06] | The following takes place between 1:00 A.M. and 2:00 A.M. | |
| [02:29] | Put me through to the White House. | 给我接通白宫 |
| [02:31] | President Logan? | 要找Logan总统吗? |
| [02:32] | No, not the president. | 不 不是找总统 |
| [02:33] | Mike Novick. | 是要找Mike Novick |
| [02:33] | One Moment Please. | 稍等一下 |
| [02:41] | I’m sorry we’re trying to locate Mr. Novick. | 很抱歉无法联系到Novick先生 |
| [02:42] | Call me when you’ve got him on the line. | 等你们联系到他就通知我 |
| [02:44] | Yes sir. | 好的 先生 |
| [02:52] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
| [02:54] | Prado talked. | Prado交待了 |
| [02:55] | Who did this? | 谁做的? |
| [02:56] | Audrey… | |
| [02:57] | I’m a representative of DOD. | 我是国防部代表 |
| [02:58] | I have a right to know, Bill. | 我有权利知道 Bill |
| [03:02] | Did Jack do this? | 是不是Jack做的? |
| [03:06] | Yes, he did. | 是 是他 |
| [03:08] | It was the only way to get him to give up Marwan’s location. | 这是让他开口交待Marwan落脚点的唯一办法 |
| [03:11] | So President Logan gave Jack the authority to use force? | 那么Logan总统给Jack授权使用暴力了? |
| [03:14] | No, Audrey, the president didn’t. | 没有 Audrey 总统没有授权 |
| [03:18] | Where’s Jack now? | Jack现在在哪儿? |
| [03:20] | He’s prepping a team to apprehend Marwan. | 他正在集合小组去搜捕Marwan |
| [03:32] | Curtis, Castle told me you want to utilize LAPD? | Curtis Castle告诉我说你想要联系洛城警署进行协助? |
| [03:36] | I’m having them lock down a ten-block perimeter. | 我让他们对10条街区进行封锁 |
| [03:38] | I don’t think that’s the right call. | 我觉得这不是很好的办法 |
| [03:39] | Marwan’s people are coming and going. | Marwan的手下来回巡视 |
| [03:40] | We lock down that area, we just give them a heads up. | 一旦我们封锁了街区 就等于告诉他们我们来了 |
| [03:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [03:43] | We’ll stay invisible. | 我们会隐蔽起来 |
| [03:46] | Excuse me for one sec. | 等我一下 |
| [03:49] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
| [03:51] | I just came from the clinic where they’re treating Prado for a multiple injuries? | 我刚刚从诊所过来 他们正在处理Prado身上多处伤口? |
| [03:54] | Audrey, what do you expect me to do? | Audrey 你希望我做什么? |
| [03:55] | Marwan has a nuclear warhead and he’s going to use it, unless we find him first. | 除非我们先找到Marwan 不然他会利用那颗核弹进行恐怖行动 |
| [04:00] | I understand the situation, Jack. | 我很清楚当前的形势 Jack |
| [04:01] | Then you know what I did was absolutely necessary. | 那你就知道我做的这些是完全必要的 |
| [04:04] | At least now we know where he is. | 至少现在我们知道了他的位置 |
| [04:05] | Logan gave you a direct order not to use extreme | Logan对你直接下令 |
| [04:07] | interrogation measures without his authorization. | 没有他的授权 不能采取极端手段 |
| [04:11] | Jack, you are acting against the president. | Jack 你在挑战总统的权威 |
| [04:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [04:14] | Jack, we’re set. | Jack 我们准备好了 |
| [04:16] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
| [04:17] | All right, everyone, let’s move out! | 好了 各位 出发! |
| [04:20] | I’ve got to go. | 我要走了 |
| [04:21] | Jack, you can’t keep working outside the line and not expect consequences. | Jack 你不能总是不计后果的自作主张 |
| [04:25] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
| [04:26] | No one understands the consequences better than me. | 没人比我更清楚后果 |
| [04:28] | – No one. – Jack… | – 没人 – Jack… |
| [04:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
| [04:36] | Yeah, I’m fine.Why? | 嗯 我很好 怎么了? |
| [04:38] | Just asking. | 只是问问 |
| [04:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [04:40] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
| [04:43] | Look, for whatever it’s worth, you did the right thing with Prado. | 听着 无论怎么样这都是值得的 在Prado这件事上你是正确的 |
| [04:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [04:59] | Authorizing the torture of a foreign national is one thing, but | 批准拷问一个外国公民是一回事 但是 |
| [05:03] | torturing a U.S.Citizen… I can’t… | 拷问一个本国公民… 我不能… |
| [05:06] | Sir, | 先生 |
| [05:07] | this man Prado has information on the whereabouts of a nuclear warhead. | 这个叫Prado的人 知道核弹在哪 |
| [05:12] | We don’t know that for sure, Mike. | 我们并不确定 Mike |
| [05:13] | No, sir, we don’t. | 是 先生 我们不确定是因为 |
| [05:14] | Because you’re not letting CTU do what they need to do. | 您不允许反恐局去做他们该做的事 |
| [05:22] | I want to wait till the attorney general gets back to me with an opinion. | 我想要听听首席检察官的意见 |
| [05:27] | Mr. President, we are running out of time. | 总统先生 我们没有时间了 |
| [05:32] | Walt, you were the first one to raise an objection to this. | Walt 你是第一个反对者 |
| [05:36] | What do you think now? | 现在你怎么想? |
| [05:38] | I think you need to make a decision, sir. | 我认为您应该作出抉择 先生 |
| [05:40] | And sooner rather than later. | 越快越好 |
| [05:44] | Mr. Novick, Bill Buchanan’s on the phone from CTU. | Novick先生 反恐局的Bill Buchanan打电话找您 |
| [05:47] | He’s called twice. He said it’s urgent. | 他已经打过两次了 说有急事 |
| [05:49] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
| [05:50] | Yes. | 好的 |
| [05:56] | What should I tell him? | 我该怎么跟他说? |
| [06:02] | Mr. President…? | 总统先生…? |
| [06:02] | Stop pressing me for an answer I’m not ready to give! | 别逼我做决定 我还没有准备好! |
| [06:12] | I need more time. | 我需要更多的时间 |
| [06:32] | I’m sorry for the delay, Bill, but the | 抱歉我来晚了 Bill 但是 |
| [06:34] | president is still working through his decision. | 总统正在抉择之中 |
| [06:37] | The president won’t have to make that call, Mike. | 总统不需要为此苦恼了 Mike |
| [06:39] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思? |
| [06:40] | Prado gave up Marwan’s location. | Prado交待了Marwan的落脚点 |
| [06:42] | I thought Prado claimed he didn’t know anything. | Prado不是一直声称对此一无所知吗 |
| [06:45] | He did. | 开始是这样 |
| [06:47] | He changed his mind. | 现在他改变想法了 |
| [06:48] | You mean Bauer physically coerced him. | 你是说Bauer对他进行严刑逼供了 |
| [06:51] | Tell me what happened, chapter and verse. | 告诉我到底怎么回事 一字不漏的 |
| [06:54] | Mike, Bauer got the information we needed. | Mike Bauer获得了我们需要的情报 |
| [06:56] | I think it’s best if I insulate you from the details. | 我想你最好还是不要知道得太详细了 |
| [06:59] | The president gave explicit orders. | 总统明确地下了命令 |
| [07:01] | You should have restrained Bauer. | 你应该阻止Bauer的 |
| [07:03] | With all due respect, restraint is a luxury we can’t afford right now. | 恕我直言 现在我们阻止不了任何事 |
| [07:08] | What am I supposed to tell the president? | 那我该怎么跟总统交代? |
| [07:09] | Convince him to sign off on the extreme interrogation, | 说服他签署同意拷问的文件 |
| [07:12] | and we’ll cheat the timeline in the official record. | 然后我们会在官方文件的时间上做点手脚 |
| [07:15] | I made the mistake of deceiving one president, | 我已经犯过一次欺骗总统的错误了 |
| [07:17] | I won’t make the same mistake twice. | 我不想重蹈覆辙 |
| [07:20] | Even though we both know Bauer was right? | 即使我们都知道Baur是对的? |
| [07:24] | Mike… | |
| [07:28] | Someone out there has one of our nuclear warheads. | 外面有人正持有我们的核弹 |
| [07:32] | May I speak off the record? | 我能私下里跟你说几句吗? |
| [07:34] | Go ahead. | 可以 |
| [07:35] | I’m worried about President Logan. | 我对Logan总统表示担忧 |
| [07:37] | Worried? | 担忧? |
| [07:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [07:40] | His behavior over the last few hours… | 在过去的几个小时里 他的表现… |
| [07:44] | I’m concerned about his ability to lead us through this crisis. | 我很怀疑他的能力是否可以带领我们度过这次危机 |
| [07:50] | I understand. | 我明白 Iowa中心 |
| [08:24] | Yes? | 喂? |
| [08:24] | Where are you? | 你们在哪儿? |
| [08:25] | At the Iowa location. | 在Iowa的指定地点 |
| [08:26] | We just arrived with the package. | 我们带着东西刚刚到这 |
| [08:28] | Has Sabir done the compatibility check? | Sabir做好对兼容性的检测了吗? |
| [08:30] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
| [08:32] | Call me as soon as he’s finished, and I’ll have the next payment wired to your account. | 他完成了就通知我 我会把另一部分报酬汇进你的账户 |
| [08:51] | Is it compatible? | 兼容吗? |
| [08:52] | I’ll need to reconfigure the trigger mechanism. | 我需要重组引爆装置 |
| [08:55] | Is it compatible? | 那样就能兼容了吗? |
| [08:58] | Yes. | 对 |
| [08:59] | How long will that take? | 那要多长时间? |
| [09:00] | An hour. | 一个小时 |
| [09:01] | Maybe less. | 可能不到吧 |
| [09:03] | Then you should start. | 那你开始吧 |
| [09:09] | My girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
| [09:10] | She’ll leave a message. | 她会留言的 |
| [09:11] | She’s already left three messages. | 她已经留过三次了 |
| [09:13] | I don’t want her calling around for me. | 我不想让她再打电话了 |
| [09:15] | Take the call, but hurry up. | 接电话吧 不过要快点 |
| [09:19] | Nabila? | |
| [09:19] | Where are you, Sabir? | 你在哪儿 Sabir? |
| [09:21] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在是半夜啊 |
| [09:22] | I asked you where you are. | 我在问你 你在哪儿 |
| [09:24] | At the hotel. | 在酒店 |
| [09:24] | Stop lying to me. | 别再骗我了 |
| [09:25] | I called. | 我已经打过电话了 |
| [09:26] | You never checked in. | 你根本就没有入住 |
| [09:27] | Tell me what you’re doing. | 告诉我你究竟在干什么 |
| [09:29] | Nabila, I can’t talk about this now. | Nabila 我现在不能说 |
| [09:31] | Get some sleep, and I’ll explain everything tomorrow. | 去睡觉吧 明天我会跟你解释清楚的 |
| [09:34] | You mean after you’ve had time to come up with another lie? | 让你有时间再去编造另一个谎言? |
| [09:37] | I found something on your computer, Sabir. | 我在你的电脑里发现了一些东西 Sabir |
| [09:40] | A bookmark. | 一个网页收藏夹 |
| [09:43] | Do you have something to do with what’s been happening today? | 你不会和今天发生的恐怖事件有关吧? |
| [09:45] | How can you ask that? | 你怎么这么问? |
| [09:48] | Are you working with these terrorists? | 你在为这些恐怖分子做事吗? |
| [09:49] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
| [09:51] | You know I’m not a violent man. | 你知道我不是暴力崇尚者 |
| [09:53] | I know your politics. | 我知道你的政治信仰 |
| [09:54] | Nabila, enough. | Nabila 够了 |
| [09:55] | Stop talking nonsense. | 别废话了 |
| [09:57] | Is it nonsense? | 这是废话吗? |
| [09:58] | Like I said, I’ll explain things tomorrow. | 就像我说的 明天我会跟你解释清楚的 |
| [10:00] | Sabir, listen to me. | Sabir 听我说 |
| [10:04] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
| [10:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
| [10:10] | I want schematics on the nightclub, options for a | 我想要一份这间夜店的图纸 小组的作战方案 |
| [10:12] | staging area, and let county know we need traffic control. | 还要让当地警署实行交通管制 |
| [10:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [10:15] | Bill, how could you let Jack torture Prado? | Bill 你怎么能让Jack拷问Prado呢? |
| [10:21] | Audrey, it had to be done. | Audrey 这是不得已的 |
| [10:23] | The president made it very clear that he didn’t want Prado’s rights violated. | 总统说得很清楚 他不想让Prado的人权受到侵犯 |
| [10:26] | That’s right, he did make it clear, and he was wrong. | 是 他是说得很清楚 但是他是错的 |
| [10:28] | We can’t just break protocol because we think it’s | 我们不能因为这个时候我们认为是对的 |
| [10:30] | right at the time and expect to get away with it. | 就肆意妄为 然后还要为此开脱 |
| [10:33] | Normally, I’d agree with you, but in this case, | 平时 我会同意你的观点 但是就目前的情况 |
| [10:34] | I’d rather ask for forgiveness than permission. | 我需要的是谅解而不是许可 |
| [10:37] | What kind of answer is that? | 这算什么回答? |
| [10:38] | The answer is it worked. | 回答就是 这样有用 |
| [10:40] | We got Marwan’s location. | 我们掌握了Marwan的位置 |
| [10:42] | Audrey, will all due respect, this is not Washington, D.C. | Audrey 如我直言 这里不是华府 |
| [10:46] | Policy and politics do not always work on the front line, which is where we are today. | 在这种危机时刻 政治方针之类的东西起不了多大的作用 |
| [10:50] | Yes, well, Charles Logan is a politician, and he is not going to give you forgiveness. | 好吧 Charles Logan也是个政客 他可不会谅解你 |
| [10:56] | I hope this does not come back to haunt you or Jack. | 我不希望你或者Jack因此而受到影响 |
| [11:00] | If what we did gets us to Marwan, we’ll live with it. | 如果这样可以让我们抓住Marwan 就是值得的 |
| [11:16] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
| [11:19] | CTU located Marwan. | 反恐局掌握了Marwan的位置 |
| [11:22] | They’ve sent a tactical team to grab him. | 他们已经集合了小组去搜捕他了 |
| [11:27] | That’s good news. | 这是个好消息 |
| [11:31] | But I’m curious how they obtained Marwan’s location. | 但是我很想知道他们是怎么知道Marwan的位置的 |
| [11:37] | Did they use force? | 他们使用武力了吗? |
| [11:39] | Yes, sir, I believe force was used, but I’m sure I don’t need | 是的 先生 确实是使用武力了 但是 |
| [11:43] | to remind you that this is an extremely time-sensitive situation. | 我想我不需要再跟您强调现在的形势有多紧急 |
| [11:46] | Who’s responsible, Mike? | 是谁干的 Mike? |
| [11:51] | I’m asking you a question, Mike. | 我在问你话呢 Mike |
| [11:52] | Who did this? | 是谁做的? |
| [11:56] | Jack Bauer. | |
| [11:59] | I’m the President of the United States! | 我是美国总统! |
| [12:01] | I can’t allow this kind of insubordination to | 我不能对此类违抗命令的事情置之不理 |
| [12:03] | go unanswered, especially in a time of crisis! | 尤其是在这样的非常时期! |
| [12:10] | I want Bauer arrested. | 我要逮捕Bauer |
| [12:13] | I agree that that should happen, sir, but I think | 我同意您的说话 先生 但是我认为 |
| [12:16] | we should wait until we have Marwan in custody. | 我们应该在成功逮到Marwan之后再行动 |
| [12:19] | No, I want him arrested now. | 不 我要现在逮捕他 |
| [12:22] | Sir, Bauer is heading the field operation. | 先生 Bauer正在指挥行动小组 |
| [12:25] | Jack Bauer is not the only man that can do the job! | Jack Bauer不是唯一可以做这件事的人! |
| [12:28] | Put someone else in charge! | 让别人来负责! |
| [12:29] | Mr. President… | 总统先生… |
| [12:31] | Get me Secret Service! | 给我接通情报局! |
| [12:32] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是的 总统先生 |
| [12:39] | Has Jack set the robotic camera in position? | Jack已经把机器人摄像机安放在指定地点了吗? |
| [12:41] | It should be ready in a few minutes. | 还需要几分钟 |
| [12:42] | We’re set to receive. | 我们做好接收准备了 |
| [12:43] | Thanks, Curtis. | 谢谢 Curtis |
| [12:45] | Get this to Audrey Raines and have her stream it to DOD, please. | 请把这个交给Audrey Raines 让她传送给国防部 |
| [12:51] | Buchanan. | |
| [12:52] | Bill, it’s Mike Novick. | Bill 我是Mike Novick |
| [12:53] | I just got out of a room with president Logan. | 我刚刚和Logan总统谈过了 |
| [12:56] | He knows how we got the information from Prado. | 他知道了我们是如何向Prado套话的 |
| [12:59] | How did he find that out? | 他是怎么知道的? |
| [13:00] | He’s not a stupid man, Bill, and I’m not going to lie to him. | 他不是笨蛋 Bill 而且我也没打算隐瞒 |
| [13:03] | Well, you’ll just have to convince him to leave it alone then. | 那你必须说服他不要管这件事了 |
| [13:06] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
| [13:06] | He’s not going to leave it alone. | 他不同意 |
| [13:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [13:09] | Tomorrow he can bring charges against me. | 明天可以控告我 |
| [13:10] | Right now, I have to get back to the business of finding Marwan. | 现在 我得马上着手逮捕Marwan的行动了 |
| [13:13] | It’s not tomorrow and it’s not you. | 这是明天的事 也不是关于你的 |
| [13:15] | What does that mean? | 那是怎么回事? |
| [13:17] | He wants Jack Bauer arrested. | 他要逮捕Jack Bauer |
| [13:19] | Arrested?! | 逮捕?! |
| [13:20] | Mike… | |
| [13:23] | Jack is heading up the team that’s trying to bring in Marwan. | Jack正在指挥行动组去搜捕Marwan |
| [13:26] | We’re aware of that. | 我们都知道 |
| [13:28] | Logan’s adamant. | Logan很坚决 |
| [13:29] | He wants this dealt with immediately. | 他要现在就逮捕 |
| [13:32] | Anything less he will take as a personal repudiation of his presidency. | 他认为这是对他总统任期内权威的挑战 |
| [13:36] | Okay, what’s more important, the president’s feelings or capturing | 好吧 总统的个人感受或是抓获 |
| [13:38] | the man who’s responsible for everything that’s happened today?! | 发动今天恐怖袭击的罪魁祸首 究竟那一个更重要?! |
| [13:41] | I hear what you’re saying, Bill, but Logan’s already called the Secret Service. | 我明白你的意思 Bill 但是Logan已经通知情报局了 |
| [13:47] | They’re on their way to take Jack into custody. | 他们已经在逮捕Jack的路上了 |
| [13:49] | I suggest you warn him immediately. | 我建议你马上通知Jack |
| [14:25] | Before we move in, we need confirmation Marwan’s inside. | 在行动之前 我们需要确认Marwan是否在里面 |
| [14:28] | I’ll send in the remote camera, see if we can get a visual. | 我会利用遥控摄像机 看看我们能否得到视频画面 |
| [14:34] | What’s your point of entry? | 你准备从哪儿进入? |
| [14:36] | Ventilation shaft. | 通风口 |
| [14:37] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | Chloe 我是Jack |
| [14:38] | Can you get the schematics for the AC configuration | 你能给我提供这个建筑 |
| [14:40] | for the building, send it over to my PDA? | 的空调系统图纸 并把它发送到我的数据处理器上吗? |
| [14:42] | I’m on it, Jack. | 我正在处理 Jack |
| [14:42] | I’ll send it to you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快传送给你的 |
| [14:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [14:46] | The camera’s working. | 摄像机开始工作了 |
| [15:10] | O’Brian. | |
| [15:11] | We’ve got a Los Angeles woman reporting suspicious activities. | 刚才一个位于洛杉矶的女士打电话说有可疑情况 |
| [15:14] | First Tier wants it kicked up to you. | 上面说让你来处理 |
| [15:16] | Cross reference and I.D. match? | 进行身份比对了吗? |
| [15:17] | She seems to be who she says she is. | 她的身份没有问题 |
| [15:19] | Okay, send her information to my screen and put her through. | 好的 把她的信息传给我 然后接通她的电话 |
| [15:22] | Here you go. | 好了 |
| [15:24] | This is Chloe O’Brian, how can I help you? | 我是Chloe O’Brian 我能帮你做什么吗? |
| [15:26] | I was just telling the man on the phone, I’m not sure who exactly I should be talking to. | 我刚才跟电话里的那个人讲过 我实在是不知道究竟该跟谁说 |
| [15:30] | I’m an analyst at CTU Los Angeles. | 我是洛杉矶反恐局的一名分析员 |
| [15:32] | Why don’t you start at the beginning? | 你可以从头开始说吗? |
| [15:34] | I’m calling about my boyfriend. | 我给我男朋友打电话 |
| [15:36] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
| [15:37] | You need to understand, I’m not sure if this means anything. | 你要知道 我不确定着是否有用 |
| [15:40] | You were about to tell me his name. | 你要告诉我他的名字吗 |
| [15:43] | Sabir Ardakani. | |
| [15:44] | We’ve been going out since grad school. | 我们从毕业后就在一起了 |
| [15:46] | Can you spell that? | 能拼写一下吗? |
| [15:47] | S-a-b-i-r A-r-d-a-k-a-n-i. | |
| [15:53] | Where’d you go to grad school? | 你毕业于哪个学校? |
| [15:54] | Berkeley Tech. | 伯克利工学院 |
| [15:56] | We were both studying engineering. | 我们都是工程系的学生 |
| [15:59] | He’s been traveling a lot lately, “business trips”, he said. | 他最近总是出差 他说是”商务旅行” |
| [16:03] | I’m not sure why I looked, probably because of everything that’s been going on today, | 我不知道为什么要看 也许是因为今天发生太多事情了 |
| [16:07] | but I found something on his computer. | 但是我在他的电脑里发现了些东西 告诉我 |
| [16:09] | Tell me. | |
| [16:12] | I think Sabir may have become involved with… | 我觉得Sabir可能加入了… |
| [16:15] | radical groups. | 某个激进组织 |
| [16:17] | You mean terrorists? | 你是指恐怖组织? |
| [16:18] | Yes. | 对 |
| [16:20] | Where is Sabir now? | Sabir现在在哪儿? |
| [16:21] | He said he was going to Arizona for a client meeting, but the hotel has no record of him. | 他说他要去Arizona见一个客户 但是酒店并没有他入住的记录 |
| [16:26] | When you looked through his computer files, tell me what you found specifically. | 你浏览他文件的时候 有没有发现什么具体的线索 |
| [16:29] | Most of his files are encrypted, but there was one document | 大多数文件都加密了 但是在回收站 |
| [16:31] | in the recycle bin that’s a schematic for a microchip… | 有一个文件 是一张我从没见过的芯片图… |
| [16:35] | A type I’ve never seen before. | 那种芯片我以前从没见过 |
| [17:25] | Jack, do you copy? | Jack 你听得见吗? |
| [17:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [17:28] | Buchanan wants to talk to you. | Buchanan想要跟你通话 |
| [17:30] | Now? | 现在吗? |
| [17:31] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说有急事 |
| [17:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [17:35] | Go ahead, Bill. | 说吧 Bill |
| [17:36] | Jack, we’ve got a problem. | Jack 我们有麻烦了 |
| [17:38] | Secret Service is on their way over there now to arrest you. | 情报局的人正在逮捕你的路上 |
| [17:41] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
| [17:42] | Logan knows we violated his order when you after Prado. | Logan知道我们违反了他的命令 擅自拷问了Prado |
| [17:45] | Bill, they can’t interrupt this mission. | Bill 他们不能干扰这次任务 |
| [17:47] | You got to stall them. | 你一定要拖住他们 |
| [17:48] | Jack, I’ve been on the phone for the last ten minutes. | Jack 我已经在电话里讲了十分钟了 |
| [17:51] | There’s nothing I can do from here. | 我已经无能为力了 |
| [17:53] | You have to get Marwan before secret service gets there. | 你必须在他们到那之前逮捕Marwan |
| [17:56] | Curtis, did you copy that? | Curtis 你听见了没有? |
| [17:57] | Yeah. | 听见了 |
| [17:58] | I’ll run interference. | 我会尽量拖住他们 |
| [17:59] | Give me a couple minutes. | 给我点时间 |
| [18:01] | I’ll be ready to transmit. | 我要准备传输了 |
| [18:16] | Yes, we’re ready. | 好 我们已经准备好了 |
| [18:18] | Excuse me, Marwan. | 打扰一下 Marwan |
| [18:21] | I just talked to Abat in New York. | 我刚刚和纽约的Abat谈过 |
| [18:24] | As soon as you’re done, I’ll upload the tape. | 只要你一完成 我就上传这卷磁带 |
| [18:27] | Good. | 好的 |
| [18:28] | I want this delivered to television stations by dawn on the east coast. | 我希望在东海岸黎明前把这卷带子寄到电视台去 |
| [18:31] | That won’t be a problem. | 这应该没问题 |
| [18:34] | Do you want to cover your face? | 你想要遮住脸吗? |
| [18:35] | No. | 不用 |
| [18:37] | I want the American people to know who did this. | 我要让全美国人都知道是谁做的 |
| [18:47] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
| [18:53] | People of America, you wake up today to a different world. | 美国公民们 当你们醒来 会发现自己来到了另一个世界 |
| [18:58] | One of your own nuclear weapons has been used against you. | 一颗你们自己的核武器用在了你们自己身上 |
| [19:03] | It’ll be days and weeks before you can measure the damage we have caused. | 需要很长时间 你们才会明白这次行动给你们带来了多大损失 |
| [19:08] | But as you count your dead, remember why this has happened to you. | 但是当你们在统计死亡人数的时候 请记住为什么会发生这样的事情 |
| [19:15] | You have no understanding for the causes of the | 你们根本就无法理解被你们侵略的 |
| [19:18] | people you strike down or the nations you conquer. | 国家或是人民所遭受的痛苦 |
| [19:21] | You choose to meddle in their affairs without respect. | 你们肆意的干涉他国内政 |
| [19:24] | You follow your government, unquestioning, toward your own slaughter. | 在你们的政府唆使下肆意的滥杀无辜 |
| [19:29] | Today you’ll pay the price for that ignorance. | 今天你们要为此付出代价 |
| [20:15] | I have camera in the vent. | 摄像机在通风口 |
| [20:26] | I’ve got a visual on the main room. | 我已经看到了大厅的视频影像 |
| [20:29] | Approximately 50 civilians. | 大约有50个平民 |
| [20:30] | Marwan won’t be here, he’s going to want to stay out of sight. | Marwan不会在那 他肯定是在一个隐蔽的地方 |
| [20:34] | Hold on, I’ve got a possible sentry… | 等一下 我发现了一个放哨的… |
| [20:38] | and a second possible sentry at the window, looking down on the street. | 窗口还有一个 负责监视街道 |
| [20:42] | Michelle, can you get a frame grab? | Michelle 你能进行抓图吗? |
| [20:44] | We’re working on an I.D. | 我们正在核实身份 |
| [20:45] | Sending a freeze frame to the facial recognition software. | 将一副静态图像送入面部识别软件中 |
| [20:59] | Jack, we have a match. | Jack 我们将身份核实了 |
| [21:00] | He’s a known associate of Marwan. | 他是Marwan的一个助手 |
| [21:02] | That confirms that Prado gave us a legitimate address. | 这就说明Prado给我们的是真地址 |
| [21:04] | But not that Marwan is in the building. | 但是不代表Marwan就在这里 |
| [21:06] | We can’t risk exposing ourselves till we know he’s in there. | 在我们确认他在里面之前 绝对不能冒险暴露身份 |
| [21:10] | Castle. | |
| [21:11] | Secret service is approaching your position. | 情报局的人马上就到你那了 |
| [21:14] | Jack, secret service has arrived. | Jack 情报局的人到了 |
| [21:16] | Did Marwan’s people see them approach? | Marwan的手下看到他们了吗? |
| [21:18] | No. | 没有 |
| [21:18] | They came up through the rear alley. | 他们是从后面的小巷子过来的 |
| [21:25] | Moving on to the next room. | 转移到了下一个房间 |
| [21:31] | Unless you renounce your policies of imperialism and interventionist activities, | 除非你们停止帝国主义的政策 不再干涉他国内政 |
| [21:36] | this attack will be followed by another, | 否则这样的袭击 |
| [21:39] | and another after that… | 会接踵而至… |
| [21:47] | I’ve got a visual on people in the storage room. | 我看到了仓库里的人 |
| [21:50] | How many? | 有几个? |
| [21:51] | Five. | 五个 |
| [21:53] | But they’re talking to someone outside my sight line. | 但是他们在跟一个我视线之外的人说话 |
| [21:57] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
| [21:59] | All right, stand by, Jack. | 好的 待命 Jack |
| [22:01] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
| [22:01] | Secret Service. | 情报局 |
| [22:02] | I’m Agent Greg Merfield, this is Agent Frank Wells. | 我是Greg Merfield探员 这位是Frank Wells探员 |
| [22:05] | We know this is a highly irregular situation, but | 我们知道这是非常态事件 但是 |
| [22:07] | we have orders to take Jack Bauer into custody. | 我们接到了逮捕Jack Bauer的命令 |
| [22:10] | Curtis, let me talk to them. | Curtis 让我跟他们说 |
| [22:12] | Go ahead, Jack. | 说吧 Jack |
| [22:14] | This is Jack Bauer. | 我是Jack Bauer |
| [22:15] | Right now we are trying to confirm that Habib Marwan is in this building. | 现在我正在确认Habib Marwan在不在这里 |
| [22:18] | He is a terrorist in possession of a stolen nuclear warhead. | 他是持有我们失窃的核弹的恐怖分子 |
| [22:21] | I cannot impress upon you how sensitive this mission is. | 我不用再强调这次任务的重要性了 |
| [22:24] | The president was specific, sir. | 总统有令 先生 |
| [22:26] | We need to pull you off this now. | 我们现在要带你走 |
| [22:27] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你们不了解状况 |
| [22:29] | I am in a concealed position. | 我在一个很隐蔽的位置 |
| [22:30] | You pull me out now, you put this whole operation in jeopardy. | 如果你们现在带我走 会影响整个行动 |
| [22:33] | As soon as this is over, I give you my word I will go with you. | 只要这次行动结束 我可以保证 我一定会给你们走的 |
| [22:37] | I’m sorry, agent, if you don’t come out, we’re going to have to come in and get you. | 很抱歉 探员 如果你自己不出来 我们就要过去找你了 |
| [22:40] | Local secret service command has confirmed the order, Jack. | 当地的情报局已经证实了这则指令 Jack |
| [22:43] | There’s nothing I can do about it here. | 我也无能为了 |
| [22:45] | Jack, we don’t have a choice. | Jack 我们别无选择 |
| [22:47] | We’re going to need to replace you. | 我们找人代替你 |
| [22:48] | Jack, this is Castle. | Jack 我是Castle |
| [22:49] | I’m heading out to you. | 我现在过去找你 |
| [22:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [22:51] | Approach the south side of the building. | 在建筑南侧 |
| [22:53] | Got it. | 知道了 |
| [22:57] | Curtis, we’re on the move. | Curtis 我们过去了 |
| [22:59] | All right, be careful. | 好的 小心点 |
| [23:18] | Marwan, the police are here. | Marwan 警察来了 |
| [23:19] | Nasir saw an officer outside. | Nasir看见外面有一个警察 |
| [23:23] | Start packing. | 开始收拾东西 |
| [23:33] | Hold on, I got a visual on Marwan. | 等一下 我看到Marwan了 |
| [23:36] | I have a visual on Marwan. | 我看到Marwan了 |
| [23:37] | He is in the building. | 他就在里面 |
| [23:48] | Damn it, they know we’re here. | 见鬼 他们知道我们在这了 |
| [23:49] | Everybody move on the building. | 大家行动 |
| [23:50] | Our cover’s blown! | 我们暴露了! |
| [23:51] | Everyone, go! | 快上! |
| [23:51] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!… | 快! 快! 快! 快! 快!… |
| [24:29] | Down! | 趴下! |
| [24:30] | Down! Down! Down! | 趴下! 趴下! 趴下! |
| [24:31] | Everybody, get down! | 大家 趴下! |
| [24:32] | Down! Down! Down! | 趴下! 趴下! 趴下! |
| [24:55] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
| [25:01] | Hostile down. | 击毙一个 |
| [25:02] | I got him, Jack. | 我来处理吧 Jack |
| [25:06] | Marwan and his men have escaped through a hole in the outer basement wall. | Marwan和他的手下从这面墙的洞逃走了 |
| [25:09] | Set up a two-mile perimeter, cover all utility access points. | 建立一个两英里的封锁线 查找所有的出口 |
| [25:15] | Bomb! | 炸弹! |
| [25:17] | Bomb! Go! | 炸弹! 快跑! |
| [25:20] | Jack, what happened? | Jack 怎么了? |
| [25:22] | Curtis! Curtis… | |
| [25:25] | Jack, do you read me? | Jack 你听到了吗? |
| [25:27] | Jack, you okay? | Jack 你还好吗? |
| [25:27] | Yeah. | 没事 |
| [25:28] | Check on the men. | 查看你的组员 |
| [25:33] | Michelle, it’s Jack. | Michelle 我是Jack |
| [25:35] | We can’t pursue, they blew the tunnel up behind them. | 我们无法追踪 他们把隧道都炸毁了 |
| [25:37] | It’s completely blocked. | 完全堵住了 |
| [25:39] | Have LAPD tighten up the perimeter. | 通知洛城警署加强封锁线 |
| [25:41] | Get them to tell us what this tunnel feeds into now. | 立刻询问他们这条隧道通向哪里 |
| [25:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
| [25:47] | Jack… | |
| [25:50] | Agent Bauer… | Bauer探员… |
| [25:52] | Agent Merfield. | 我是Merfield探员 |
| [25:52] | Secret Service. | 情报局的 |
| [25:53] | I’m sorry, but I’m here to take you into custody | 抱歉 但是我们现在要逮捕你 |
| [25:55] | Hand over your weapon. | 请交出你的枪械 |
| [26:03] | You blew this mission. | 你们毁了这次的任务 |
| [26:04] | I’m sorry, sir, I’m just following orders. | 我很抱歉 先生 我们也是奉命行事 |
| [26:26] | Has anyone asked President Logan? | 有没有人问过Logan总统? |
| [26:27] | What the hell he was thinking, arresting Jack in the middle of the operation? | 他脑子里究竟在想什么 在行动过程中逮捕Jack? |
| [26:29] | Look, Curtis, we still have to focus on finding Marwan. | 听着 Curtis 我们要集中精力搜寻Marwan |
| [26:32] | We pulled up city records. | 我们调取了市政记录 |
| [26:33] | The building is directly adjacent to a sewer line. | 这座建筑与下水道直接相连 |
| [26:36] | How many street-level egress points are there? | 这其中有多少个出口? |
| [26:38] | At least 30. | 大概30个 |
| [26:38] | Which means Marwan’s probably gotten past our perimeters already. | 那就是说很有可能Marwan已经越过我们的封锁线了 |
| [26:41] | Yeah, well, we still have to keep looking. | 是的 但是我们还要继续监视 |
| [26:42] | LAPD and FBI will set down a grid down there. | 洛城警署和联邦调查局将会展开地毯式搜查 |
| [26:44] | I want you to coordinate your men with them. | 我希望你的手下能够配合他们的工作 |
| [26:46] | We just found a videotape on the man we shot. | 我们刚刚在那个被击毙的人身上找到了一盒磁带 |
| [26:48] | It’s been damaged, but we should be able to recover most of what’s on it. | 已经被损毁了 但是我们应该可以复原其中大部分内容 |
| [26:51] | Well, have one of your men come back here with the videotape. | 那好 让你手下一个人送回来 |
| [26:54] | Edgar’s repositioned the satellite. | Edgar重新定位卫星 |
| [26:55] | We’ll let you know if we find anything. | 我们一有发现就通知你们 |
| [26:57] | You got it. | 好的 |
| [27:01] | How did Marwan get past your men? | Marwan是怎么逃跑的? |
| [27:03] | They had to move in before they were ready. | 我们的人在没有充分准备的情况下被迫行动 |
| [27:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [27:07] | Secret Service showed up to take Bauer into | 情报局的人出现去逮捕Bauer |
| [27:09] | custody, which compromised one of our positions. | 使我们其中一个位置暴露了 |
| [27:16] | I didn’t mean… | 我不是要… |
| [27:21] | that’s not what I meant to have happen. | 那不是我的本意 |
| [27:24] | With respect, sir… | 恕我冒犯 先生… |
| [27:27] | your orders were explicit. | 你的决定太过草率 |
| [27:31] | What other search protocols are you running? | 你们还有其他的搜查行动吗? |
| [27:34] | None, Mr. Novick. | 没有了 Novick先生 |
| [27:34] | We’re essentially without a lead. | 我们失去了所有的线索 |
| [27:41] | Bill, give us a few minutes. | Bill 给我点时间 |
| [27:42] | We’ll get right back to you. | 我们一会再联系你 |
| [27:45] | Standing by. | 随时待命 |
| [27:54] | This is not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
| [27:57] | None of this would have happened if Jack Bauer | 如果不是Jack Bauer先违反我的命令 |
| [27:59] | hadn’t disobeyed my orders in the first place. | 这些事情就不会发生了 |
| [28:01] | Sorry, sir, but if you’re asking me to agree with that assessment, I can’t. | 抱歉 先生 但是我不能同意您的说法 |
| [28:09] | If it wasn’t for Jack, we won’t locate Marwan. | 如果不是Jack 我们连Marwan在哪都不知道 |
| [28:19] | CTU is waiting for us to call them back with a directive. | 反恐局正在等待我们的进一步指示 |
| [28:24] | What would you like me to tell them, Mr. President? | 你希望我怎么跟他们说 总统先生? |
| [28:35] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
| [28:41] | And that’s the problem, isn’t it? | 这就是症结所在 对吗? |
| [28:45] | It is my fault we lost him. | 让他跑掉了 是我的错 |
| [28:48] | This man, Marwan, has a nuclear warhead, and I allowed him to escape. | 这个Marwan 拥有一颗核弹头 而我却让他跑了 |
| [28:53] | Mr. President… | 总统先生… |
| [28:53] | Stop. | 住口 |
| [28:56] | I don’t even know if I deserve to be called that. | 我都不知道我是否配得上这个称谓 |
| [29:01] | Whatever I call you won’t change the fact… you are president of the united states. | 无论我怎样称呼您… 都无法改变您是美国总统的事实 |
| [29:06] | I shouldn’t be. | 本不该是我的 |
| [29:09] | For the good of this country, I should resign. | 为了这个国家的未来 我应该辞职 |
| [29:12] | That’s not an option, sir. | 这可不行 先生 |
| [29:14] | Not without destroying the public’s confidence, which is already at its limits. | 对于自信心倍受打击的公众来说 这已经到了极限了 |
| [29:21] | Three presidents in as many hours would be devastating. | 几个小时内换了三个总统 这样的打击是毁灭性的 |
| [29:28] | Then what should I do, Mike? | 那我该怎么做 Mike? |
| [29:33] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
| [29:42] | There’s someone who can advise you better than I can. | 有个人比我更适合给您出主意 |
| [29:48] | You should consider bringing him in here to help you through this. | 您应该考虑让他到这来助您一臂之力 |
| [29:56] | Who? | 谁? |
| [29:58] | President Keeler is in critical condition after Air | 几个小时前 空军一号在Mojave沙漠坠毁之后 |
| [30:00] | Force One crashed in the Mojave desert a few hours ago. | Keeler总统处境危险 |
| [30:03] | A white house spokesperson reports that the president was | 一位白宫发言人透露说 事故发生后 |
| [30:06] | taken to an undisclosed military hospital following the crash. | 总统已经被送往军用医院 |
| [30:11] | Sir, there’s a secure call coming through for you. | 先生 有一通秘密电话找您 |
| [30:16] | Thank you, Adam. | 谢谢 Adam |
| [30:20] | Hello. | 喂 |
| [30:21] | Mr. President… | 总统先生… |
| [30:23] | Mike? | |
| [30:24] | Yes, sir. | 是我 先生 |
| [30:26] | I’m sorry to disturb you so late. | 很抱歉这么晚打扰您 |
| [30:28] | I’ve been up all night following the news. | 我整晚都在关注新闻 |
| [30:31] | This is a tragic day for our country. | 今天对我们国家来说是惨烈的一天 |
| [30:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [30:35] | May I ask when you received your last intelligence briefing? | 您能告诉我您收到的最后一则新闻简讯是什么时候吗? |
| [30:38] | Three hours ago, why? | 三个小时以前 怎么了? |
| [30:39] | Since then, the terrorist behind today’s events, Habib Marwan, | 那个时候 今天这个时间的幕后黑手 Habib Marwan |
| [30:43] | has taken possession of a nuclear warhead. | 偷走了一颗核弹 |
| [30:46] | My god. | 天啊 |
| [30:48] | How? | 怎么会这样? |
| [30:49] | Well, he recovered the football from the wreckage of Air Force One, | 他在空军一号坠毁之后 找到了密码箱 |
| [30:53] | and he used it to track and steal the warhead. | 并利用它确认了一枚核弹的位置 并劫走了它 |
| [30:57] | President Logan feels he needs help. | Logan总统认为他需要帮助 |
| [31:00] | What kind of help? | 什么样的帮助? |
| [31:02] | Substantial. | 实质性的 |
| [31:03] | I’m not sure what you’re asking me to do. | 我不明白你要我做什么 |
| [31:06] | President Logan is requesting that you run the effort to recover the stolen weapon | Logan总统请求你负责找回失窃的核弹 |
| [31:11] | and be in place to make whatever decisions need to be made. | 并且做出一切必要的决定 |
| [31:15] | A crisis is looming. | 这次危机正在蔓延 |
| [31:17] | Hard choices may need to be made, and by the president’s own admission… | 需要做出很多艰难的决定 然而就目前总统的能力… |
| [31:25] | he feels he may not be up to the task. | 他感觉很难胜任 |
| [31:28] | This country is very possibly about to face the worst terrorist act in its history. | 这个国家很有可能正在面对有史以来最为严重的一次恐怖袭击 |
| [31:36] | We need your leadership. | 我们需要您的领导 |
| [31:41] | Before I do anything, | 在我做任何事之前 |
| [31:43] | I want to speak to President Logan face-to-face. | 我要和Logan总统面对面的谈谈 |
| [31:46] | Fair enough. | 好的 |
| [31:47] | We’ll notify your secret service detail to bring you to the White House. | 我们会通知您的特工将您送到白宫的 |
| [31:51] | All right, Mike. | 好的 Mike |
| [31:54] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢您 总统先生 |
| [32:18] | Please step out of the car, Agent Bauer. | 请下车 Bauer探员 |
| [32:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
| [32:24] | President Logan realized this was a mistake. | Logan总统意识到这是个错误的决定 |
| [32:27] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
| [32:33] | I am genuinely sorry about all this. | 我对此深表歉意 |
| [32:35] | Doesn’t really help us with our situation, does it? | 这已经无济于事了 不是吗? |
| [32:38] | We had Marwan. | 我们本可以抓到Marwan的 |
| [32:41] | Any sign of him? | 有他的消息吗? |
| [32:42] | We have people all over the tunnels. | 我们派人在隧道四处查看了 |
| [32:43] | So far, nothing. | 目前 还一无所获 |
| [32:46] | We had him. | 我们本该抓到他的 |
| [32:48] | Damn it! | 可恶! |
| [32:48] | We had him. | 我们本该抓到他的 |
| [32:49] | They’re not finished searching the tunnels. | 他们还没有搜查完隧道 |
| [32:50] | If you haven’t found him yet, you’re not going to. | 如果现在还找不到他 就别想找到他了 |
| [32:52] | Too many ways in, too many ways out. | 出入口太多了 |
| [32:54] | CTU have any new leads on Marwan or the warhead? | 反恐局有任何关于Marwan或是核弹的新线索吗? |
| [32:56] | No. | 没有 |
| [32:57] | Great. | 好吧 |
| [32:59] | Load everybody up. | 让大家集合 |
| [32:59] | We’re going back to CTU now. | 我们现在要返回反恐局 |
| [33:02] | All right, everyone, let’s go. | 好了 各位 走吧 |
| [33:07] | Edgar… | |
| [33:08] | I’m busy, Chloe. | 我很忙 Chloe |
| [33:09] | I need you to release your system. | 我需要用你的系统 |
| [33:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [33:10] | It’s the only one with a random sequencer. | 因为这是唯一一台可以产生随机序列的机器 |
| [33:12] | You’re gonna have to wait. | 那你得等等了 |
| [33:13] | I can’t wait– someone called a lead in. | 我不能等… 有人给我们提供线索了 |
| [33:15] | And now that Marwan’s escaped, I need to pursue this. | 现在Marwan逃跑了 我需要追踪这条线索 |
| [33:17] | This is more important. | 这更重要 |
| [33:18] | I have agents out there looking for Marwan. | 我有外勤探员正在搜寻Marwan |
| [33:20] | I need to reconfigure the perimeter for them. | 我需要为他们重新设定封锁线 |
| [33:22] | You don’t need your system to do that. | 你不必非要用你的系统做那些事情 |
| [33:23] | Just tell them to use the profiles we loaded onto their panels. | 只要让他们利用我们提供的情报就可以了 |
| [33:26] | That won’t be good enough. | 那不合适 |
| [33:27] | Things are changing every minute. | 事情是瞬息万变的 |
| [33:28] | They’re field agents, they have guns. | 他们是外勤探员 他们有枪 |
| [33:30] | They don’t need you to coddle them. | 他们不需要你来保护他们 |
| [33:31] | You know, that’s a pretty rude attitude. | 你这样说太过分了 |
| [33:34] | I need your system. | 我需要用你的系统 |
| [33:35] | No. | 不行 |
| [33:39] | Tony. | |
| [33:41] | What? | 什么事? |
| [33:42] | A woman called in, and she thinks her boyfriend may | 一个女士打电话来 说她认为她的男朋友 |
| [33:44] | have had something to do with today’s terrorist attacks. | 可能和今天的恐怖袭击有关 |
| [33:46] | Did you verify it? | 你证实了吗? |
| [33:47] | No, that’s the problem. | 没有 这就是问题所在 |
| [33:48] | I need to use Edgar’s system. | 我需要用Edgar的系统 |
| [33:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [33:51] | Her evidence involves data that she got from her boyfriend’s computer. | 她的证据是她从她男朋友的电脑上获取的数据 |
| [33:53] | It’s in proprietary format. | 但是这些数据都是特殊格式的 |
| [33:56] | Well, what’s Edgar doing? | 那Edgar在干嘛? |
| [33:57] | He’s screwing around, moving agents that Jack and Curtis don’t need. | 他无所事事 指挥那些Jack和Curtis根本不需要的探员 |
| [34:00] | Edgar. | |
| [34:02] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
| [34:03] | Let Chloe into your system. | 让Chloe用你的系统 |
| [34:04] | What about tactical I’m running? | 那我正在进行的战斗指挥怎么办? |
| [34:05] | I still got guys out there. | 外面还有探员呢 |
| [34:07] | Marwan’s long gone. | Marwan早就跑了 |
| [34:08] | Most of those agents you can call back in. | 大部分探员你都可以通知他们返回了 |
| [34:10] | Excuse me. | 让开 |
| [34:50] | Fine. | 好了 |
| [35:00] | Yes? | 喂? |
| [35:01] | This is Morrison. | 我是Morrison |
| [35:02] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
| [35:03] | I haven’t heard from you. | 我没有听到你的消息 |
| [35:04] | CTU found the club. | 反恐局发现了俱乐部 |
| [35:06] | How’d they know you were there? | 他们是怎么知道你在那的? |
| [35:07] | Must have been Prado. | 肯定是Prado干的好事 |
| [35:09] | Has the warhead been reconfigured? | 核弹重组好了吗? |
| [35:11] | Yes. | 好了 |
| [35:13] | Then our timetable remains unchanged. | 那我们还是按照原来的时间表进行 |
| [35:16] | Marwan… | |
| [35:18] | we, uh, may have a potential security breach here. | 我们可能有个潜在的安全隐患 |
| [35:21] | Who? | 谁? |
| [35:23] | The technician, Sabir. | 机械师 Sabir |
| [35:25] | His girlfriend’s getting suspicious. | 他女朋友已经起疑了 |
| [35:27] | But it’s being taken care of? | 但是应该有办法解决吧? |
| [35:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
| [35:29] | It’s been handled. | 已经着手处理了 |
| [35:31] | Let me know when it’s done. | 处理好了告诉我 |
| [35:45] | Tony. | |
| [35:46] | Yeah? | 什么? |
| [35:47] | The woman with the phone tip who was suspicious about her boyfriend panned out. | 那名怀疑自己男友的女士提供的证据已被证实 |
| [35:50] | What’d you find? | 有什么发现? |
| [35:51] | She sent us a schematic of a microchip that we did analysis on. | 她发给我们一张分析过的芯片图 |
| [35:54] | It’s used exclusively in legacy nuclear warheads. | 这种芯片是核弹专用的 |
| [35:57] | Does this include the warhead Marwan has control of? | 也同样适用于Marwan偷走的那个吗? |
| [35:59] | Yes, this is the design of the chip that controls the trigger on the stolen warhead. | 是的 这个是引爆那颗失窃的核弹的芯片设计图 |
| [36:05] | What do we know about the man whose computer we found this on? | 我们对这张设计图的主人了解多少? |
| [36:07] | His name is Sabir Ardakani. | 他叫Sabir Ardakani |
| [36:09] | According to his girlfriend, he’s recently become radicalized. | 据他女朋友所述 他最近成为了激进分子 |
| [36:12] | I want his picture and I.D. | 我需要他的照片和身份信息 |
| [36:13] | On an all-agency distribution list, highest priority. | 在所有分局的任务表中 设置成最高级别 |
| [36:16] | She thinks he’s out of state, but she has no idea where. | 她认为他不在州内 但是具体在哪她也不知道 |
| [36:17] | Well, if he’s in this with Marwan, he’s probably | 如果他是和Marwan在一起 |
| [36:19] | somewhere in the Iowa region, with the warhead. | 那他就很可能跟核弹在Iowa地区的某个地方 |
| [36:21] | This woman who gave you the tip, is she local? | 给你这些线索的女士是本地人吗? |
| [36:23] | Yes. | 是 |
| [36:23] | Los Feliz. | 在Los Feliz区 |
| [36:24] | She says that the rest of the files on his hard drive are locked. | 她说她男朋友硬盘上其他的文件都加密了 |
| [36:26] | If that’s the case, we’re going to need a specialist. | 如果是这样 我们需要一名专家 |
| [36:28] | We’re going to need to send a team over there as soon | 我们要尽快派遣一个小组过去 |
| [36:30] | as possible and see what else we can dig up on him. | 尽可能寻找其他我们可以发现的线索 |
| [36:32] | All right. | 好的 |
| [36:33] | Chloe, I want you over there. | Chloe 我想派你过去 什么? |
| [36:34] | What? | |
| [36:35] | Take a team with you, let’s get on this. | 派一个小组跟你去 去吧 |
| [36:37] | Oh, I’m not a field agent. | 哦 我不是外勤探员 |
| [36:38] | I don’t do that. | 我胜任不了 |
| [36:39] | Chloe? | 我们需要一位专家 |
| [36:41] | We need a specialist on this. | |
| [36:42] | You’re the only one who can get those files off that hard drive. | 而你是我们唯一一个能够读取那些硬盘资料的人 |
| [36:46] | I want to know what Ardakani’s doing and where he is. | 我想知道Ardakani在干嘛 还有他在哪儿 |
| [36:50] | Chloe… | |
| [36:51] | I’m giving you an order… go. | 这是命令… 快去 |
| [37:06] | Edgar, this is Chloe. | Edgar 我是Chloe |
| [37:08] | Does my panel have a live link to the tactical network? | 我的掌上电脑可以实时链接到战术网上了吗? |
| [37:11] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
| [37:12] | What are you waiting for? | 那你等什么呢? |
| [37:13] | We don’t do that until the agent’s on site. | 我们要等探员到了指定地点之后才连接 |
| [37:15] | I’m not an agent. | 我又不是探员 |
| [37:16] | I know that, but you’re attached to a mobile unit, Chloe. | 我知道 但是你隶属于行动小组 Chloe |
| [37:19] | I’m just trying to do things by the book. | 我只是按章法办事 |
| [37:20] | Isn’t always what you tell me to do? | 这不是你时常告诉我的吗? |
| [37:22] | Why do you have to be so contrary? | 你为什么总是和我过不去呢? |
| [37:23] | I’m just not comfortable out here. | 我只是在外面不舒服 |
| [37:24] | I want to make sure you have everything covered. | 我希望你能确保一切正常 |
| [37:27] | Fine, you have your live link. | 好的 给你连接好了 |
| [37:29] | What else? | 还有别的事吗? |
| [37:30] | Trunk my audio in with Bergen and White. | 给我连接Bergen和White |
| [37:32] | I want to make sure that I can monitor two-way between them and CTU. | 确保我能同时掌握他们和反恐局的信息 |
| [37:35] | Done. | 好了 |
| [37:37] | Okay, I can’t think of anything else right now, | 好的 我现在想不起来别的事了 |
| [37:40] | but if I do, I’m going to call you, | 但是如果我有事 我会再给你打电话的 |
| [37:41] | and I really hope you don’t give me so much resistance next time. | 我真的希望你下次不要这么为难我了 |
| [37:45] | Chloe, I know you’re scared, and I’ll make sure everything is covered on this end. | Chloe 我知道你害怕 我会确保这一边一切正常的 |
| [37:49] | Why did they ask me to do this? | 为什么他们让我做这些? |
| [37:51] | I really hate it. | 我真是烦死了 |
| [37:53] | While you were prepping, I asked Buchanan if I can go instead of you. | 在你准备的时候 我问Buchanan能不能让我替你去 |
| [37:58] | He wouldn’t let me. | 他不同意 |
| [38:00] | He said you were the best analyst we have. | 他说你是我们最好的分析员 |
| [38:03] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
| [38:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [38:08] | I’ll call you if I can think of anything else. | 如果我有其他事情会再打给你的 |
| [38:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [38:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
| [38:40] | I’m Agent O’Brian, these are agents Bergen and White. | 我是O’Brian探员 这位是Bergen探员和White探员 |
| [38:42] | You’re Nabila Al-Jamil? | 你是Nabila Al-Jamil? |
| [38:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [38:44] | Where’s the computer? | 电脑在哪儿? 请进 |
| [38:45] | Please, come in. | |
| [38:50] | These men need to search the house. | 这些人需要搜查这座房子 |
| [38:51] | Did Mr. Ardakani keep records other than on his computer? | Ardakani先生除了这台电脑之外 还用其他方法储存资料吗? |
| [38:53] | There are some papers in the bedroom. | 卧室里还有些纸质资料 |
| [38:55] | This is the computer you found the chip schematic on? | 这就是你发现芯片图的那台电脑吗? |
| [38:57] | Yes, but like I told your people on the phone, the rest of his files are encrypted. | 是的 但是就像我在电话里跟你们说的那样 其余的文件都被加密了 |
| [39:01] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
| [39:02] | Yes, I ran a check sum and built a subroutine to confirm. | 是的 我建立一个校验子程序核对过了 |
| [39:05] | I have a doctorate in computer sciences. | 我有计算机科学的博士学位 |
| [39:08] | Okay, let’s see… | 好的 让我看看… |
| [39:11] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
| [39:11] | They used blowfish algorithm. | 他们用的是blowfish算法进行加密的 |
| [39:13] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道的? |
| [39:14] | By the tab on the file headers. | 看文件头名就知道了 |
| [39:15] | Can you decrypt it? | 你能破译吗? |
| [39:17] | CTU has a proprietary algorithm. | 反恐局有一个独特的算法 |
| [39:18] | It shouldn’t take that long. | 应该不会花费太长时间 |
| [39:20] | We’ll start by trying to hack the password. | 我们现在来猜猜密码吧 |
| [39:22] | Let’s start with the basics. | 就从最基本的开始 |
| [39:23] | Write down nicknames, birthdays, pets… anything you think he might have used. | 记下昵称啊 生日啊 宠物啊… 任何你想到的有可能作为密码的单词 |
| [39:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [39:28] | What was that? | 发生什么事了? |
| [39:29] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
| [39:32] | Go! | 快跑! |
| [39:33] | Go! | 快跑! |
| [39:37] | In here. | 进去 |
| [39:48] | Your men are dead. | 你的手下死了 |
| [39:49] | Open the door. | 快开门 |
| [39:52] | Don’t you have a gun? | 你没枪吗? |
| [39:53] | I work with computers. | 我只和电脑打交道 |
| [39:54] | Open the door. | 快开门 |
| [39:55] | Edgar Stiles. | |
| [39:56] | Edgar, it’s Chloe. | Edgar 我是Chloe |
| [39:57] | This is an emergency. | 有紧急情况 |
| [39:58] | We’re being shot at! | 我们遭遇射击了! |
| [39:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
| [40:00] | The Los Feliz location. | 在Los Feliz区 |
| [40:00] | We need help! | 我们需要帮助! |
| [40:01] | Okay, all right… | 好的 好的… |
| [40:04] | Jack, Curtis, Chloe’s in the field. | Jack Curtis Chloe在外勤 |
| [40:05] | She’s under fire. | 他遭遇枪击了 |
| [40:06] | What’s her location? | 她现在在哪儿? |
| [40:07] | 1482 Franklin, Los Feliz. | Los Feliz区 Franklin街 1482号 |
| [40:09] | Curtis, how far out are the closest tac teams? | Curtis 最近的战斗小组要多远? |
| [40:11] | I’m on it. | 我查一下 |
| [40:12] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | Chloe 我是Jack |
| [40:13] | What’s your situation. | 你在什么位置 |
| [40:14] | I barricaded us in the laundry room. | 我被反锁在洗衣间里了 |
| [40:16] | Who are you with? | 你和谁在一起? |
| [40:17] | Our informant. | 我们的线人 |
| [40:17] | Bergen and White were with me. | Bergen和White也在这里 |
| [40:19] | Bergen’s down, I don’t know where White is. | Bergen死了 我不知道White在哪儿 |
| [40:21] | I’ll call you back. | 我一会再联系你 |
| [40:23] | Chloe, don’t hang up the phone. | Chloe 别挂电话 |
| [40:24] | Get her back on the line now. | 重新联系她 |
| [40:30] | Hurry. | 快点 |
| [40:39] | This is Jack Bauer. | 我是Jack Bauer |
| [40:40] | I need an LAPD response at 1482 Franklin. | 我需要洛城警署派人前往Franklin街1482号 |
| [40:42] | We have two agents down, one under fire. | 我们有两个探员死了 一名正遭遇袭击 |
| [40:45] | Where are the tac teams? | 战斗小组在哪儿? |
| [40:47] | About 15 minutes. | 大约需要15分钟 |
| [40:47] | That’s too long. | 时间太长了 |
| [40:52] | Be open, be open… | 门别锁 门别锁… |
| [40:56] | where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪儿? |
| [40:59] | where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪儿? |
| [41:00] | where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪儿? |
| [41:09] | Jack, it’s her! | Jack 联系上了! |
| [41:11] | Put her on speaker. | 接到扩音器上 |
| [41:12] | Jack, how far away is help? | Jack 救援什么时候到? |
| [41:13] | At least ten minutes. | 至少10分钟 |
| [41:14] | Ten minutes is too long. | 十分钟太长了 |
| [41:16] | Chloe, just try to stay calm. | Chloe 冷静点 |
| [41:17] | Tell me where you are now. | 告诉我你的位置 |
| [41:21] | He’s shooting at us! | 他现在在朝我们开枪! |
| [41:22] | The glass is bulletproof. | 玻璃是防弹的 |
| [41:23] | Chloe, I need you to tell me where you are. | Chloe 我要知道你在什么位置 |
| [41:25] | We’re in a CTU car. | 我们在反恐局的车里 |
| [41:26] | He’s shooting at us from outside. | 他在外面朝我们开枪 |
| [41:28] | I don’t have the keys. Can I hot-wire this? | 我没有钥匙 我能热启动吗? |
| [41:30] | No, it’s secured. | 不能 有安全装置 |
| [41:32] | But there should be weapons stored inside the vehicle. | 但是那应该有备用的武器 |
| [41:34] | There’s a rifle in the back. | 在后面有只步枪 |
| [41:35] | It’s locked. | 但是上锁了 |
| [41:36] | I need the combination. | 我需要密码 |
| [41:38] | I’m on it. | 我在查 |
| [41:50] | Chloe? | |
| [41:52] | Where’s going? | 现在什么情况? |
| [41:52] | Wait, I think he’s leaving. | 等一下 我想他要走了 |
| [42:05] | We got the combination? | 找到密码了吗? |
| [42:07] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
| [42:13] | He’s going to ram us! | 他是准备用车来撞我们! |
| [42:18] | Oh, god! | 哦 天啊! |
| [42:23] | What’s taking so long, Jack?! | 怎么这么久 Jack?! |
| [42:30] | I’ve got it! | 我找到了! |
| [42:31] | It’s 3-1-4-3! | 密码是3-1-4-3! |
| [42:33] | Chloe, did you get that?! | Chloe 你听到了吗?! |
| [42:34] | 3-1… | |
| [42:35] | What’s going on here? | 那里情况如何? |
| [42:37] | What’s doing?! | 怎么样?! |
| [42:40] | Go, get out! | 走 快出去! |
| [42:40] | Get out, get out! | 快出去 快出去! 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |