时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | – I want Bauer arrested. – Bauer is heading the field operation. | – 我要逮捕Bauer – Bauer正在指挥外勤行动 |
[00:16] | Jack Bauer is not the only man who can do the job! Put someone else in charge! | Jack Bauer不是唯一可以指挥行动的! 让别人去指挥! |
[00:20] | Jack, we got a problem. Secret Service is on their way to arrest you. | Jack 我们有麻烦了 特工局正在去逮捕你的路上 |
[00:25] | Bill, we can’t interrupt this mission. You gotta stall ’em. | Bill 我们不能中止这次行动 你一定要拖住他们 |
[00:28] | Nothing I can do here. Get Marwan before Secret Service gets there. | 我无能为力了 在特工局到那之前抓住Marwan |
[00:31] | People of America, you wake up today to a different world. | 美国的民众 你们今天醒来就到了另一个世界 |
[00:35] | I have a visual on Marwan. He is in the building. | 我看到Marwan了 他就在里面 |
[00:39] | – Dammit, they know we’re here. Move on the building. – Our cover’s blown. Everyone, go, go, go, go! | – 可恶 他察觉了 快进大楼 – 我们暴露了 各位 快 快! |
[00:44] | Bomb! | 炸弹! |
[00:49] | President Logan realized this was a mistake. You’re free to go. | Logan总统意识到这是个错误的决定 你可以走了 |
[00:54] | We had Marwan. | 我们本该抓住Marwan的 |
[00:56] | Dammit, we had him! | 妈的 我们本该抓到他的! |
[00:58] | This man, Marwan, has a nuclear warhead and I allowed him to escape. | 这个叫Marwan的人 手上持有一颗核弹 而我却让他跑了 |
[01:03] | – Mr. President… – Stop. | – 总统先生… – 住口 |
[01:04] | I don’t even know if I deserve to be called that. | 我都不知道我是否配得上这个称呼 |
[01:07] | There’s someone who can advise you better than I can. | 有人比我更适合给您出主意 |
[01:12] | I’m not sure what you’re asking me to do. | 我不太明白你要我做什么 |
[01:13] | President Logan is requesting you run the effort to recover the stolen weapon | Logan总统请求您负责追回那颗失窃的核弹 |
[01:18] | and be in place to make whatever decisions need to be made. | 并且做出一切必要的决定 |
[01:22] | – Is it compatible? – I’ll need to reconfigure the trigger mechanism. | – 兼容吗? – 我需要重组引爆装置 |
[01:26] | – Has the warhead been reconfigured? – Yes. | – 核弹重组好了吗? – 好了 |
[01:28] | – We may have a potential security breach. – Who? | – 我们可能有个潜在的安全隐患 – 谁? |
[01:33] | The technician, Sabir. His girlfriend’s getting suspicious. | 机械师 Sabir 他女朋友已经开始起疑了 |
[01:36] | I think Sabir may have become involved with radical groups. | 我觉得Sabir可能加入了某个激进组织 |
[01:42] | – You mean terrorists? – Yes. | – 你是指恐怖分子? – 对 |
[01:44] | The woman who was suspicious about her boyfriend panned out. | 一位女士说对她男友的行迹起疑 |
[01:46] | She sent us a schematic of a microchip. It’s used exclusively in legacy nuclear warheads. | 她发给我们一张我们分析过的芯片图 这种芯片是核弹专用的 |
[01:50] | Take a team with you. Let’s go. | 派一个小组跟你一起去 走吧 |
[01:53] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[01:56] | He’s gonna ram us! | 他要开车来撞我们! 以下发生在凌晨2点至3点 |
[02:28] | – Good to have you back, Mr. President. – Than you, Aaron. | – 欢迎回来 总统先生 – 谢谢 Aaron |
[02:31] | – This way, sir. – President Logan’s not in the West Wing? | – 这边请 先生 – Logan总统不在西侧办公吗? |
[02:34] | No, sir. Since the strike on Air Force One, he’s been in the bunker. | 不在 先生 自从空军一号出事后 他就在掩护区办公了 |
[02:43] | – How’s your son? – Very well, sir. Thank you for asking. | – 你儿子还好吗? – 很好 先生 谢谢您记挂 |
[02:47] | – Still in the service? – Yes. In fact, he just re-upped. | – 还在服役吗? – 对 事实上 他刚刚得到晋升了 |
[02:52] | – Good for him. – I’m mighty proud. | – 恭喜 – 我感到很骄傲 |
[03:02] | Mr. President. Thank you for coming. | 总统先生 谢谢您的光临 |
[03:05] | – Is there an update on President Keeler? – No, he’s still comatose. | – 有Keeler总统的最新消息吗? – 没有 他仍处于昏迷之中 |
[03:09] | – The long-term prognosis is still unclear? – Yes. | – 是否能痊愈尚未明了吗? – 是的 |
[03:12] | – How’s President Logan? – Looking forward to seeing you. | – Logan总统怎么样? – 正等着见您呢 |
[03:16] | Thank you, Eric. | 谢谢 Eric |
[03:21] | President Logan. | Logan总统 |
[03:23] | David. I appreciate your coming so quickly. | David 我很感激你能这么快赶来 |
[03:27] | Tell me how I can help you. | 告诉我该怎么帮助你 |
[03:29] | David, I wasn’t prepared to have all of this thrust upon me so suddenly. | David 突然委以我如此重任让我手足无措 |
[03:36] | What I’m trying to say is, I made mistakes. This crisis could have ended an hour ago | 我想说的是 我犯了些错误 这次危机本来能够在一小时前化解的 |
[03:41] | if I hadn’t interfered with the CTU operation that would have captured Habib Marwan. | 如果不是我干扰了反恐局的行动 我们已经抓住了这次事件的罪魁Habib Marwan |
[03:46] | Punishing yourself is something you can’t afford now. | 自责也于事无补 |
[03:49] | What I can’t afford and what this country can’t afford is another mistake. | 我和这个国家无法都无法再承受再一次失误 |
[03:53] | Every decision I make affects millions of Americans. | 我的每一个决定都关乎于亿万民众 |
[03:57] | – I understand the pressure you’re under. – I know you do. | – 我很理解你的压力 – 我知道你明白 |
[04:00] | In office, you dealt with this kind of situation more than once. That’s why I want you here. | 你在职的时候 有处理此类情况的经验 这就是我要找你的原因 |
[04:06] | I still don’t understand what it is I can do to help you. | 我还是不明白我能够帮你做什么 |
[04:09] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[04:14] | The warhead that was stolen is an S-series. | 失窃的核弹是S系列的 |
[04:19] | That’s one of the most powerful nuclear weapons in the arsenal. | 是最具杀伤力的一种核武器 |
[04:23] | Wherever it’s detonated, it will wreak unthinkable devastation. | 它一旦爆炸 会造成不可想像的损失 |
[04:34] | Help me find it. | 帮助我找到它 |
[04:36] | I’ll give you full authority to act as my proxy whenever you think it’s necessary. | 如有必要 我会让你全权代表 |
[04:42] | Charles, how do you want this to work? | Charles 你想怎么安排? |
[04:46] | I’ll call Bill Buchanan at CTU, and I’II let him know that he’ll be dealing directly with you. | 我会联系反恐局的Bill Buchanan 我会让他与你直接处理此事 |
[04:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:00] | Thank you, David. Mike will fill you in. | 谢谢你 David Mike会向你汇报情况的 |
[05:05] | We will get through this, Mr. President. | 我们一定会化危为安的 总统先生 |
[05:09] | Um, I’ll be, uh, in conference room B, | 呃 我会在… B会议室 |
[05:13] | working on the morning statement for the press. | 准备早上的新闻发布会 |
[05:17] | I’ll keep you apprised of any developments, sir. | 我会通知您事态进展的 先生 |
[05:19] | Thank you, Mike. | 谢谢你 Mike |
[05:30] | Mr. President. I know you believe my actions during your term in office | 总统先生 我知道您认为在您任期间 |
[05:37] | amounted to a personal and political betrayal. | 我无论在个人情感 还是在政治上 都背叛了您 |
[05:41] | That’s not something I believe. | 这不是我认不认为的事 |
[05:42] | It’s a fact. Get to your point. | 这是事实 有话直说 |
[05:46] | If my presence here makes it more difficult for you, say the word and I’II leave. | 如果我在这对您有所不便 告诉我 我会离开的 |
[05:56] | Mike, you’re wired into this administration. | Mike 你很尽责 |
[06:00] | And I have no doubt that you have this country’s best interests at heart. | 而且我完全相信在你心里国家利益高于一切 |
[06:04] | So for now, let’s let bygones be bygones and get to work. | 所以现在开始 忘记过去 投入工作 |
[06:12] | Thank you, Mr. President. I appreciate that. | 谢谢您 总统先生 我很感激 |
[06:15] | I reviewed the briefing on the way here. | 在来的路上 我又看了简讯 |
[06:18] | Have army reserves supplement the search teams looking for the warhead in Iowa. | 让陆军预备队去协助搜寻小组在Iowa找寻核弹 |
[06:23] | And have DOE and DOD coordinating on crisis response in case it’s detonated. | 然后让能源部和国防部协同处理万一核弹被引爆后的事宜 |
[06:28] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[06:30] | CTU is heading up the search for this man who stole the warhead, Habib Marwan? | 反恐局正在搜捕偷窃核弹的那个Habib Marwan吗? |
[06:33] | Yes, they recovered a damaged video tape from Marwan’s last known location. | 对 他们从Marwan最后的落脚点找到了一盘被毁坏的威胁视频 |
[06:38] | They’re in the process of restoring it. | 他们正在努力复原其内容 |
[06:41] | But Marwan is not CTU’s only lead on the warhead now. | 但是现在Marwan不是反恐局唯一的线索了 |
[06:44] | – What else do they have? – A CTU analyst named Chloe O’Brian | – 还找到了别的? – 反恐局的一个分析员叫Chloe O’Brian |
[06:48] | secured a hard drive belonging to one of Marwan’s associates. | 获得了Marwan的一个助手的电脑硬盘 |
[06:52] | This hard drive may contain information that could lead us to the warhead. | 这个硬盘有可能含有让我们找到核弹的线索 |
[07:01] | I told you, I’m not hurt. I did the shooting. Now please leave me alone so I can do this. | 我告诉过你了 我没有受伤 是我开的枪 现在离我远点 让我做事 |
[07:05] | Ok, the hard drive is unlocked. | 硬盘解锁了 |
[07:08] | It belonged to someone who had no experience of nuclear weapons. | 他没有任何处理核武器的经验 |
[07:11] | – He got that information from someone. – The emails I’m decrypting look like that. | – 他是从他人那里获取的信息 – 从我正在解密的电子邮件看来确实如此 |
[07:16] | Schematics, designs of triggers, | 电路图 引爆装置设计图 |
[07:19] | – all from the same person. – Who? | – 所有的这些都来自同一个人 – 谁? |
[07:21] | The address is shielded under a false domain name. | 电子邮件地址是被一个假域名掩盖起来的 |
[07:24] | – What is it? – MEM4FT. | – 是什么? – MEM4FT |
[07:26] | – Ok, Chloe, I want you forward the emails to us. Edgar? – I’ll run a trace to find a point of origin. | – 好的 Chloe 把电子邮件都传给我 Edgar? – 我会去追踪数据源 |
[07:31] | These emails came from a domestic server. Whoever sent this is in this country. | 这些邮件都是从国内服务器上发过来的 总之发件人在国内 |
[07:34] | OK, Chloe, thank you. Hold on. | 好的 Chloe 谢谢 稍等 |
[07:38] | Hey. How are you holding up? | 嘿 你还好吧? |
[07:41] | I’m not used to the idea that I just killed someone, but I’m doing my job. | 我还是不敢相信我杀了人 但我能做好我的工作 |
[07:45] | Fair enough. Get back as soon as you can, OK? | 很好 尽快回来 好吗? |
[07:49] | OK. | 好的 |
[07:50] | I got a hit. The man who sent the emails. Name is Lee Jong. | 我找到一个线索 发件人是一个叫Lee Jong的人 |
[07:54] | – Is he in our database? – He’s a Chinese national. | – 他在我们的数据库里吗? – 他是中国人 |
[07:56] | A researcher at China’s nuclear weapons programme. | 是中国核武器项目中的一个研究员 |
[07:59] | He was accused of falsifying research data and fired in 2001. | 他被控伪造研究数据并在2001年被他们政府解雇 |
[08:03] | Is China providing Marwan with support for this? | Marwan是否有可能受到中国政府支持? |
[08:06] | Chinese wouldn’t use someone that could be traced to them so easily. | 他们不太可能雇佣他 那样很容易暴露 |
[08:09] | He’s selling his services as a freelancer. | 他是作为自由职业者出售自己的服务 |
[08:11] | If he’s helping Marwan reconfigure the warhead, most likely he’ll know how to find him. | 如果是他帮助Marwan重新组装核弹 那我们可以通过他找到Marwan |
[08:15] | See if Lee entered the country last week. | 查查Lee是不是上个星期入境的 |
[08:19] | Excuse me. This is Bauer. | 抱歉 我是Bauer |
[08:22] | Jack? Dr Besson. You wanted me to give you an update on Paul Raines. | Jack? 我是Besson 你让我给你Paul Raines的最新情况 |
[08:25] | He’s still in recovery, but you can see him now. Just a few minutes. | 他还在康复室 但是现在你可以见他 只能是几分钟 |
[08:29] | Thank you doctor. Get back to me if you find anything. | 谢谢你 医生 如果有任何发现通知我 |
[08:32] | – Where can I find you? – I’ll be in Medical. | – 我去哪儿找你? – 我就在诊所 |
[08:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:43] | Dr Besson wants to move you to Amherst General, | Besson医生想把你转到Amherst做一般的脊椎检查 |
[08:47] | but the FAA still has a ban on air travel. | 但联邦航空局还是禁飞 |
[08:49] | I am trying to get you an exemption. | 我正努力让他们为你破例一次 |
[08:51] | Well, if anyone can get an exemption, you can. | 如果有人可以破例 那一定是你 |
[09:01] | Listen. | 听着 |
[09:03] | I’ve thought a lot about this, and I want to go with you to Massachusetts. | 我已经想了很多 我想跟你一起去麻省 |
[09:08] | – With me? – Yeah. | – 跟我一起? – 对 |
[09:12] | You need to get better, and you shouldn’t have to do that alone. | 你需要恢复 而且你不必一个人 |
[09:17] | I can take care of myself. I don’t need your charity. | 我自己能照顾好自己 我不需要你的施舍 |
[09:20] | It’s not about charity, Paul, it’s what I want to do. | 这不是施舍的问题 Paul 这是我自愿的 |
[09:24] | What about Jack? | Jack怎么办? |
[09:26] | You said you were in love with him. | 你说过你爱上他了 |
[09:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:31] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 对不起 我不是有意打断 |
[09:37] | – I’ll come back later. – No, it’s all right. Come in. | – 我一会再来 – 不 没关系 请进 |
[09:44] | I thought you’d be at the DOD briefing. | 本以为你会在国防部做汇报 |
[09:45] | – Yeah, it ended early. – Oh. | – 是的 提早结束了 – 哦 |
[09:51] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我只是想看看你怎么样 |
[09:53] | I’ve been trying to get down here since you got out of surgery. | 自从你手术结束后我就一直想来这里看你 |
[09:59] | – Listen, Paul… – You don’t have to say anything. | – 听着 Paul… – 你不需要多说 |
[10:02] | Yeah, I do. You saved my life. | 不 我要说 你救了我的命 |
[10:07] | I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. That’s all. | 我来的不是时候 就这些 |
[10:10] | – You pushed me out of the way. – Honestly, I wasn’t even thinking. | – 你把我推开了 – 说实话 我想都没想 |
[10:13] | And it just happened. | 事情就这么发生了 |
[10:20] | Paul, Are you OK? | Paul 你还好吗? |
[10:26] | I’ll check back on you later. | 我过会再来看你 |
[10:33] | Does he know that you want to come with me? | 他知道你要跟我一起走吗? |
[10:39] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[10:41] | – What is it? – We found Lee Jong. | – 怎么回事? – 我们找到了Lee Jong |
[10:43] | – Where is he? – Chinese consulate. | – 他在哪儿? – 在中国领事馆 |
[10:45] | He must have known we were coming. He took refuge. | 他肯定知道我们要来 他就找了个避难所 |
[10:48] | He got there an hour ago. Consulate’s sovereign territory, we can’t get him. | 他一个小时前到的 领事馆主权的象征 我们没法进去找他 |
[10:52] | But we’re gonna try. David Palmer for you. | 但是我们还在努力 David Palmer找你 |
[10:55] | David Palmer? | |
[10:56] | Frankly, Logan’s been overwhelmed by what’s happening. | 坦白说 Logan总统对所发生的一切有些力不从心 |
[11:00] | – He enlisted Palmer to help us directly. – Good. | – 他让Palmer直接协助我们 – 很好 |
[11:04] | – This is Bauer. – Hold for the president. | – 我是Bauer – 总统马上就来 |
[11:07] | – Sir. – Thank you, Mike. | – 先生 – 谢谢 Mike |
[11:11] | – It’s nice to talk to you again, Jack. – It’s nice to talk to you too, Mr. President. | – 很高兴又一次跟你通话 Jack – 我也很高兴 总统阁下 |
[11:14] | I assume Bill told you about Lee Jong? | 我相信Bill已经告诉你关于Lee Jong的事了吧? |
[11:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[11:18] | I’m about to call the Chinese consul and explain the situation. | 我准备给中国领事馆打电话并解释清楚情况 |
[11:21] | I’d like it if you took Lee into custody and brought him to CTU for interrogation. | 我也希望你能把Lee逮捕回来 把他带回反恐局进行审讯 |
[11:26] | – You think the consul will cooperate? – He’s reasonable. | – 您认为领事馆会配合吗? – 他们是通情理的 |
[11:30] | And if the protocol approach doesn’t work? | 如果政治途径不起作用呢? |
[11:32] | I’II leave it to you to make the preparations. | 那我会交给你做准备 |
[11:35] | Whatever it takes. We need this man Lee in custody. | 不惜任何代价 我们必须把这个Lee逮捕 |
[11:37] | – I understand, Mr. President. – Thank you, Jack. | – 我明白了 总统先生 – 谢谢 Jack |
[11:43] | – You have a Chinese interpreter? – Melissa Raab. Very good. | – 你有中文翻译吗? – Melissa Raab 很好的人 |
[11:47] | I need her, Curtis and one of his agents ready to move on the consulate now. | 我需要她 Curtis和他的一个探员已经准备好前往领事馆了 |
[11:51] | Edgar Stiles. | |
[11:52] | – We got a partial. – I’m opening a window. Send it through. | – 我们复原得差不多了 – 我正在打开一个窗口 发过来吧 |
[11:56] | Ms Dessler. | Dessler小姐 |
[11:57] | Division called. That video tape, they were able to reconstruct part of it. | 分部刚刚打电话来 那盘录像带 他们已经复原了一部分 |
[12:01] | They’re sending it to my workstation as we speak. | 现在他们正把带子发送到了我的这 |
[12:04] | Bill. | |
[12:07] | People of America, you wake up today to a different world. | 美国人们 今天你们醒来就到了另一个世界 |
[12:12] | One of your own nuclear weapons has been used against you. | 一个你们研制的核武器用在了自己身上 |
[12:18] | It’ll be days and weeks before you can measure the damage we have caused, | 你们需要用相当长的一段时间统计我们所造成的损失 |
[12:22] | but as you count your dead… | 但是当你们统计死亡人数的时候… |
[12:25] | “Wake up today to a different world. “ | “今天醒来到了另一个世界” |
[12:26] | Do we take that literally? He’ll set off the warhead before dawn? | 我们能够就字面意思理解吗? 他要在黎明前引爆核弹? |
[12:31] | We have to look at the worst case scenario. What time is sunrise on the east coast? | 我们必须做好更坏的打算 东海岸日出几点? |
[12:35] | 7:02. Less than two hours from now. | 7:02 从现在开始不到两个小时了 |
[12:40] | Unless you renounce your policies of imperialism and interventionist activities, | 除非你们宣布中止帝国主义政策和干涉他国的行为 |
[12:47] | this attack will be followed by another, and another after that. | 否则这样的袭击就会接踵而至 |
[13:04] | The Chinese consul in Los Angeles. A man named Koo Yin. | 在洛杉矶的中国领事馆 有一个叫Koo Yin的人 |
[13:10] | Mr. Koo. This is David Palmer. | Koo先生 我是David Palmer |
[13:13] | It’s an honor to speak with you. | 很荣幸能跟您通话 |
[13:15] | I’m calling on behalf of President Logan. | 我是代表Logan总统来电的 |
[13:16] | The situation today has forced him to direct his attention to other equally urgent matters. | 今天的形势迫使他必须要把精力放在其他同等重要的事情上了 |
[13:23] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[13:24] | And my government extends its sympathy for these terrible attacks on your country. | 我们的政府对发生在贵国的恐怖袭击也感到十分的遗憾 |
[13:28] | We stand ready to help in any way we can. | 我们随时准备任何方面的援助 |
[13:31] | Thank you. The fact is, you can help us. | 谢谢 事实上 您确实能够协助我们 |
[13:35] | There’s a man in your consulate by the name of Lee Jong. | 贵领事馆有一个叫Lee Jong的人 |
[13:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[13:40] | He arrived here earlier tonight. | 他是在晚上早些时候来的 |
[13:42] | We have evidence connecting him to the terrorists behind today’s attacks. | 我们有证据表明他和今天的恐怖袭击事件的幕后主使者有关系 |
[13:45] | We need to take Mr. Lee into custody immediately for questioning. | 我们要立刻逮捕Lee先生进行讯问 |
[13:51] | Mr. Lee expected suspicion to fall on him. | Lee先生料到自己会受到怀疑 |
[13:53] | He says he has no connection to terrorists. | 他说他和恐怖分子没有任何关系 |
[13:56] | We believe he’s helping terrorists detonate a nuclear device on our soil. | 我们认为他在协助恐怖份子在我国境内引爆核弹 |
[14:00] | Many lives are at stake, Mr. Koo. | 数百万人命悬一线 Koo先生 |
[14:04] | President Palmer, I would very much like to help, but Mr. Lee is a Chinese citizen, | Palmer总统 我很乐意协助你们 但是Lee先生是一位中国公民 |
[14:08] | and the consulate is Chinese territory. | 而领事馆属于中国领土 |
[14:11] | I can’t hand him over to you without going through channels. | 在未经请示下 我不能把他交给你 |
[14:14] | Then I urge you to contact the premier immediately and explain the situation. | 因此我敦促你立即与贵国总理联系并解释当今形势 |
[14:19] | Tell him speed is of the essence. | 告诉他时间紧急 |
[14:22] | Tell him cooperation will be regarded | 告诉他此次合作将被视为 |
[14:25] | as an extraordinary act of friendship on the part of his nation. | 贵国表示友好的重要表现 |
[14:28] | And our nation will respond in kind. | 我们也会以礼相待 |
[14:32] | Mr. President, I’ll do my best. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 总统先生 我会尽力而为 我会尽快给您答覆 |
[14:34] | Yeah. Hold on. | 在 稍等 |
[14:36] | Thank you, Mr. Koo. | 谢谢 Koo先生 |
[14:41] | Consul gonna try to make something happen. | 领事会有所行动的 |
[14:45] | How long will it take? | 需要多久? |
[14:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:53] | Anything new? | 有新消息吗? |
[14:54] | Yeah, White House authorized adding Iowa army reserve units to the ground search. | 有 白宫批准了向Iowa增加驻军防御部队 进行地面搜索 |
[15:00] | – Have they widened the perimeter? – Yeah, they lied down a 60-mile radius around the area. | – 他们加大封锁线了吗? – 是的 他们铺设了方圆60英里探测范围 |
[15:04] | But Marwan’s people might have sneaked it outside that. | 但是Marwan的手下有可能已经将核弹运出了封锁线 |
[15:07] | We closed all major roads and air traffic, but there is a chance they got it through. | 我们关闭了所有的主干道和航线 但是他们仍有可能侥幸逃离 |
[15:12] | Homeland Security’s faxing over casualty projections based on that. | 国土安全部会把可能造成的伤亡数目传真过来 |
[15:18] | – That’s probably them right now. – Yeah. I’ll get it. | – 说不定就是他们发过来的 – 恩 我去拿 |
[15:24] | – CTU. – I’m calling for Tony. Who’s this? | – 反恐局 – 我要找Tony 你是哪位? |
[15:27] | This is Michelle Dessler, a colleague. Who’s calling? | 我是Michelle Dessler 他的同事 您是哪位? |
[15:30] | The woman he happens to be living with. Is he there? | 和她恰巧住在一起的女人 他在吗? |
[15:36] | – It’s for you. – Who is it? | – 找你的 – 是谁啊? |
[15:38] | The woman you’re living with. | 跟你住在一起的女人 |
[15:46] | Jen. | |
[15:47] | I’ve been calling everyone, going crazy looking for you. | 我给所有的人打电话 找你找得快要疯了 |
[15:50] | Then I thought maybe Jack took you back there. | 所以我估计是Jack又把你叫回去了 |
[15:53] | Do you have any idea how worried I’ve been? | 你知道我有多担心吗? |
[15:55] | I’m sorry, I should have called, but I’ve been busy. | 对不起 我应该打电话的 但是我太忙了 |
[15:59] | Oh, really busy with Michelle Dessler? | 哦 真的是和Michelle Dessler一起忙吗? |
[16:01] | – I’m working, Jen. – For CTU? | – 我在工作 Jen – 为反恐局工作? |
[16:05] | On a provisional basis, yeah. | 临时性的 是的 |
[16:07] | I thought you hated that place. | 我以为你讨厌那个地方呢 |
[16:10] | Things have changed a little. | 事情有些变故 |
[16:11] | Yeah. I guess they have. | 对 我猜他们也改变看法了 |
[16:15] | Jen, we can talk about this later. Right now I gotta go. | Jen 我们晚点再说 现在我得走了 |
[16:17] | – Tony, what’s your ex-wife doing there? – Jen, I’m sorry, but I gotta go. | – Tony 你的前妻在那干什么? – Jen 对不起 但是我得走了 |
[16:27] | Michelle, um… I’m sorry you had to find out like that. | Michelle 嗯… 抱歉 在这种情况下让你知道 |
[16:31] | It’s really none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[16:33] | Yeah, it is. I should have told you I was living with somebody. | 不 有关系 我应该告诉你我和别人住在一起 |
[16:36] | – I don’t want to talk about this right now. – Yeah, well, I do. Listen to me. | – 我现在不想讨论这个问题 – 不 我想 听我说 |
[16:41] | When you left, everything fell apart. Jen happened to be there for me. | 你走了以后 我的生活支离破碎 Jen恰巧在那个时候出现了 |
[16:48] | You don’t have to excuse your relationship. | 你不必为你的感情寻找借口 |
[16:51] | I’m not making excuses. | 我不是在找借口 |
[16:56] | I’m just telling you how it is. | 我只是在告诉你这是怎么回事 |
[17:02] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[17:07] | No. | 不爱 |
[17:12] | Ms Dessler, new protocols from DOD came in. Should I send them to your screen? | Dessler小姐 从国防部传来了新文件 要我传给你吗? |
[17:16] | Send them to station 16. | 传到16号机上 |
[17:27] | Thank you, Edgar. | 谢谢 Edgar |
[17:38] | – You OK? – I’m fine. | – 你还好吗? – 我很好 |
[17:43] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗? |
[17:44] | I said I’m fine. I’m trying not to think about what happened. I’m gonna process it later. | 我说了我很好 我努力不想之前的事 一会再来整理思绪 明白? |
[17:50] | Sure, fine. | 行 好的 |
[17:52] | Edgar, I appreciate your concern, I really do. | Edgar 我很感谢你的关心 真的 |
[17:56] | It’s just that when I shot that guy I thought I’d go all foetal position, | 只是我在朝那个人开枪的时候 我想瞄准的是致命部位 |
[17:59] | but the true is… I didn’t feel anything… at all. | 但事实上… 那个时候我一点感觉都没有了 |
[18:04] | I hope I’m not some kind of a psychopath. | 我希望我不会得精神病 |
[18:06] | – He was trying to kill you. – But still… | – 他要杀了你 – 但是 还是… |
[18:08] | Maybe it’s a delayed reaction kind of thing. Maybe you’ll freak out about it in a few days. | 这或许是延迟的反应之类的吧 再过几天你就会后怕了 |
[18:12] | – This is Koo Yin. – Please hold for President Palmer, sir. | – 我是Koo Yin – 请稍等 Palmer总统就来 先生 |
[18:13] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[18:16] | – Anything you come up with… – Sir. | – 任何你想起来的事情… – 先生 |
[18:18] | Sir. Bill Buchanan. | 先生 是Bill Buchanan |
[18:21] | – Thank you. – All right. | – 谢谢 – 好了 |
[18:23] | – Yes, Bill. – Mr. President. | – 喂 Bill – 总统先生 |
[18:26] | We’ve seen a tape recorded by Habib Marwan. | 我们已经看过Habib Marwan录的那卷带子了 |
[18:28] | On it he says we’ll be “waking up to a different world”. | 在里面 他说我们会”醒来后到另一个世界” |
[18:31] | We can’t be sure with that means what may indicate that | 这或许是暗示了 |
[18:34] | the warhead will be detonated before dawn on the east coast. | 核弹会在东海岸的黎明前引爆 |
[18:39] | Thank you, Bill. | 谢谢 Bill |
[18:43] | CTU thinks that the warhead may be detonated before dawn. | 反恐局认为核弹会在黎明前引爆 |
[18:48] | Get me Mr. Koo. | 给我接通Koo先生 |
[18:57] | We have the consul, sir. | 我们接通了领事的电话 先生 |
[19:02] | – Mr. Koo. – I didn’t expect to hear from you so soon. | – Koo先生 – 没想到这么快就接到了你的电话 |
[19:06] | Is the premier aware of the situation? | 请问总理了解现在的形势了吗? |
[19:08] | – Yes, he’s considering it very carefully. – There’s no time for that. | – 是的 他正在认真考虑 – 现在没有时间了 |
[19:12] | I’ve learned the terrorists may detonate a nuclear device within the next two hours. | 我已经了解到 恐怖分子很可能在两个小时内引爆核弹 |
[19:17] | Mr. Palmer, I understand the urgency of the situation. | Palmer先生 我了解事态的紧急 |
[19:20] | Without making any promises, I have every expectation of a favorable answer. | 我不敢作任何保证 但我会给您一个满意的答覆 |
[19:24] | – When? – I’ll speak with him in two to three hours. | – 什么时候? – 我会在两到三个小时内与他再联系 |
[19:28] | – I told you, that’s not soon enough. – I’m sorry, Mr. President, it’s the best I can do. | – 我告诉过你 那太久了 – 对不起 总统先生 我尽全力了 |
[19:36] | Thank you Mr. Koo for your efforts. Please keep me informed. | 谢谢您的协助 请随时通知我 |
[19:39] | Of course, Mr. President. | 一定 总统先生 |
[19:46] | He thinks Mr. Lee will be handed over to us, but not before two or three hours. | 他应该会把Lee先生交给我们 但至少要两到三个小时 |
[19:51] | From their point of view, that’s very fast for something like this. | 以他们的角度 像这样就很快了 |
[19:54] | From ours, not nearly fast enough. | 但是从我们的立场 那太慢了 |
[20:00] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[20:03] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢您 总统阁下 |
[20:17] | – Bauer. – Jack, are you at the consulate yet? | – 我是Bauer – Jack 你到领事馆了没有? |
[20:19] | Yes, sir. We’re across the street. Have they agreed to release Lee? | 是的 先生 我们过了马路 他们同意交出Lee了吗? |
[20:23] | Not quickly enough. | 没那么快 |
[20:24] | And I just learned that the nuclear device may be set off at any moment. | 我刚刚知道核弹任何时候都有可能爆炸 |
[20:29] | Now, Jack. Is there any doubt in your mind that Lee is working with Marwan? | 现在 Jack 你肯定Lee在为Marwan做事吗? |
[20:33] | No, sir. The emails he sent left no room for doubt. | 肯定 先生 他发送的电子邮件是确凿的证据 |
[20:36] | Then we have to get Lee now and find out what he knows. | 那我们现在就要逮捕Lee 套出他所知道的 |
[20:39] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[20:40] | No one connected with the government can admit to knowing anything about this. Ever. | 与政府有联系的人不能承认与此事有关 绝对不能 |
[20:46] | If you’re caught, you’ll be tried in a Chinese court under Chinese law. | 如果你被抓了 你就要在中国法庭受中国法律制裁 |
[20:49] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[20:51] | Now, Jack, if it was anyone else, I’d ask if you were sure about this. | 现在 Jack 要是换做别人 我会再确认一次 |
[20:55] | With you I already know the answer. | 但是因为是你 我已经有了答案 |
[21:00] | God bless you. Good luck. | 上帝保佑你 祝你好运 |
[21:06] | We’re on. We’re going in to get him. | 我们准备好了 准备进去抓他了 |
[21:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:14] | – Almeida. – Tony, this is Jack. | – 我是Almeida – Tony 我是Jack |
[21:16] | I’m at the consulate. I need infrared satellite coverage. | 我在领事馆 我需要实时红外线卫星协助 |
[21:20] | I’m on it. What’s going on, Jack? | 交给我吧 情况怎么样 Jack? |
[21:22] | The consul not gonna release Lee in time. We have to go in and get him. | 领事不准备按时交出Lee 我们只能硬闯去抓他了 |
[21:26] | – Who knows? – We’ve authorization from the White House. | – 谁知道这件事? – 我们已经从白宫获得批准了 |
[21:30] | Tony, this is a covert operation. You’re the only person in CTU who can know. | Tony 这是次秘密行动 反恐局里只有你知道 |
[21:33] | I need to spoof the satellite logs and make sure the mainframes aren’t monitoring your station. | 你要在卫星日志上做些手脚使主机无法监视你的站点 |
[21:39] | Tony, there can’t be any record. You understand? | Tony 不能有任何痕迹 明白吗? |
[21:42] | – Yeah. – OK, thanks. | – 明白 – 好的 谢了 |
[21:44] | If I get caught, I have to be able to say I was acting alone. | 一旦我被抓 我必须要说这是我的个人行为 |
[21:46] | Let’s suit up. | 处理好了 |
[21:49] | – All right. What do you want us to do? – Cover the perimeter. | – 好吧 你要我们做什么? – 守好封锁线就对了 |
[22:01] | – Tony, it’s Jack. I’m on comm. – I’m uploading a picture of Lee to you right now. | – Tony 我是Jack 我在通讯频道上了 – 我现在给你上传一张Lee的照片 |
[22:06] | Also, I just got a hold of the building schematic. | 还有 我刚得到一份建筑物简图 |
[22:07] | We’ll continue monitoring in real time. | 我们会继续实时监控 |
[22:11] | – You overlay the infrared? – Coming now. | – 你能识别红外线吗? – 传送了 |
[22:15] | The bulk of them are in the first floor residential area. | 看起来一堆人集中在一层的居室 |
[22:18] | – Most of ’em not moving. Probably asleep. – Try the second floor offices. | – 其中大部分人没有动 可能在睡觉 – 看看第二层办公室 |
[22:22] | All right. Grabbing data on the second floor. | 好的 读取第二层的数据 |
[22:26] | – All right, we got people moving. – That third room is probably where Lee is. | – 好的 我们看到有人在动 – 那第三个房间很有可能就是Lee的 |
[22:32] | – I think you’re right. – I’ll get back to you as soon as I’m moving. | – 我想你是对的 – 我们一行动就打给你 |
[22:36] | – How do you want to deploy? – I want Agent Raab to stay in the van. | – 你想怎么布置? – 我想要Raab探员呆在车里 |
[22:38] | You cover the perimeter. I go in alone. | 你们守住封锁线 我一个人进去 |
[22:42] | – Jack. – My orders are to make this deniable. | – Jack – 我的命令是要秘密行动 |
[22:52] | You can re-engage as soon as I leave the consulate. | 你们俩一看我出领事管 就马上接应 |
[22:55] | But only on a covert basis. Masks on, non-lethal force. You understand? | 但前提是不要打草惊蛇 戴上面罩 不使用致命武器 明白吗? |
[22:59] | We’ll be here. | 我们会做好的 |
[23:05] | – Tony, I’m going in. Any change on infrared? – Negative. | – Tony 我要进去了 红外上有任何变化吗? – 没有 |
[23:45] | The alarm system’s a Cambria model three. | 警报系统是Cambria三型 |
[23:48] | I’m jumping the release of the door now. | 我现在要转移门口的继电器 |
[23:50] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[24:11] | All right, Jack, stop. | 好了 Jack 停 |
[24:12] | We have somebody approaching from your west side, I repeat, your west side. | 有人从你的西侧接近 我再说一遍 你的西侧 |
[24:18] | OK, he’s moving away. | 好了 他走了 |
[24:42] | Gimme the status on the other guards. | 把另外四个守卫的方位告诉我 |
[24:46] | Jack, you’re right on top of ’em. | Jack 你就在他们的正上方 |
[24:53] | We have someone approaching from your north side. | 有人从你的北侧接近 |
[24:56] | OK, you’re clear. | 好了 没事了 |
[25:51] | – I got him. – Roger that. | – 抓到他了 – 收到 |
[25:56] | People moving towards you on both floors. | 所有人都往你那去了 |
[26:02] | Exiting the consulate. Hostiles in pursuit. Bring up the van now. | 我要出领事馆了 后面有人追赶 把车开来接应 |
[26:06] | Go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 快! |
[26:37] | Ow! | 啊! |
[26:55] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[27:10] | He’s been hit. Pass me a medical bag. Now! | 他被打中了 给我急救包 快点! |
[27:17] | – We’re in. – Go, go! | – 来了 – 快 快! |
[27:24] | – Jack, give me your status. – We’re away, Lee’s in custody. | – Jack 报告你的位置 – 我们已经跑了 逮到Lee了 |
[27:27] | – He’s shot in the back. No exit wound. – How bad is it? | – 他的后背中枪 没有打透 – 严重吗? |
[27:31] | Can’t tell. Doesn’t look too severe. We’re on our way. | 很难说 血流的不多 我们在路上 |
[27:34] | – We’re about 15 minutes out. – All right, I’ll have Medical ready. | – 大概15分钟到 – 好的 我会让医疗人员就位 |
[27:41] | – He doesn’t want you to touch him. – Tell him I need to check his wound. | – 他不想让你碰他 – 告诉他我需要看看他的伤 |
[27:54] | Hold him down. Hold him down, now! | 按住他 按住他 快点! |
[28:00] | You need to calm him down so I can talk to him. | 你要安抚他 这样我才能跟他谈话 |
[28:02] | Medical assistance is waiting and this will ease the pain. | 医疗协助已经就绪 这一针只是缓解疼痛 |
[28:10] | – Does he understand? – Yes. | – 他明白吗? – 明白 |
[28:28] | That’s great. Thank you very much. | 那太好了 非常感谢 |
[28:34] | Hey. The FAA’s cleared us to leave at eight o’clock on a medical transport plane. | 嘿 联邦航空局允许我们8点乘坐医疗运输机离开 |
[28:39] | – Dr Besson’s agreed to accompany us. – That’s great news. | – Besson医生同意陪我们一起走 – 那真是太好了 |
[28:44] | As soon as you settle in I’ll start looking for an apartment. | 你一安顿好 我就去找住处 |
[28:48] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道我该说什么 |
[28:57] | – I’m gonna get through this. – I know you will. | – 我会挺过去的 – 我知道你会的 |
[29:06] | Raines. | 我是Raines |
[29:07] | – I have your flight information. – Yeah. | – 我看到你的航班信息了 – 是吗 |
[29:09] | – A medevac will be there to pick you up at 0630. – Ok. | – 6:30会有一个医疗队在那接你的 – 好的 |
[29:12] | – All right, you’re gonna take care of the transportation. – Yes, ma’am, that’s correct… | – 你负责运输 – 是 长官 那是对的… |
[29:20] | I gotta call you back. Paul? | 我再打给你 Paul? |
[29:24] | Paul, what is it? Paul? | Paul 怎么了? Paul? |
[29:26] | Dr Besson! Please, someone come quickly! | Besson医生! 求你 快来人啊! |
[29:31] | Ok, Ok, Ok. It’s Ok, he’s right here. | 好 好 好 放心吧 他马上就来了 |
[29:36] | Ten milligrams vasopressin. | 10毫克鞣酸加压素 |
[29:37] | He just started gasping, I don’t know what’s going on. | 他开始透不过气 我不知道怎么回事 |
[29:39] | I can barely hear his heart. | 我几乎听不到他的心跳了 |
[29:45] | We need to do altrosound(TBD), all signs point to a cardiac tamponade. | 但所有的迹象表明应该是心包填塞 |
[29:48] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[29:49] | The sac round his heart is filling with blood. We can drain it, we gotta get him to surgery. | 他心脏周围的液囊都已充血 我们可以放出些液体 但现在他需要手术 |
[29:55] | If we don’t stop the bleeding, his heart will not function. | 如果我们无法止血 他的心脏就要停了 |
[29:57] | – It’s OK. – Get the pericardial centesis tray now. | – 没事的 – 快给我拿心包穿刺抽液托盘 |
[30:07] | I need to roll him on his back. | 把他反过来 |
[30:11] | There. | 好 |
[30:15] | Tell him we know he helped Marwan with the warhead, | 告诉他 我们知道他帮助Marwan改装核弹的事情 |
[30:18] | and we need him to help us find Marwan before he can detonate it. | 我们需要他在核弹引爆之前 帮助我们找到Marwan |
[30:22] | If he denies it, tell him we can prove it with his emails. | 如果他否认与此有关 告诉他我们有证据 |
[30:35] | He doesn’t deny it. He knows where Marwan is, he’ll tell you if you agree to terms. | 他没有否认 他知道Marwan在哪儿 如果你答应他的条件他会告诉你 |
[30:40] | What are they? | 什么条件? |
[30:53] | He said he was seeking protection from our government as well as Marwan. | 他说他采取了领事保护就是为躲避我们政府和Marwan |
[30:57] | Marwan wants to kill him to prevent him from talking. He wants our guarantee of protection. | Marwan想要杀他灭口 他要我们保护他的人身安全 |
[31:02] | Tell him if the information leads us to the warhead in time, | 告诉他 如果他的情报属实并且能够帮助我们及时找到核弹 |
[31:06] | he will be immune from prosecution and I will take him wherever he wants to go. | 在这个国家他将得到起诉豁免并随时可以去领事馆或其他地方 |
[31:22] | He says it’s acceptable, but he wants a guarantee of this in writing from the president. | 他说可以接受 但要总统的书面保证 |
[31:26] | Tell him I understand that and I give him my word. But I need the information now. | 告诉他我知道了 我向他保证 但是我现在必须要知道情报 |
[31:35] | He says guarantee first before he will tell it. | 他说先要保证书 才能告诉我们 |
[31:38] | No, that’s not good enough. One minute. This is… This is Bauer. | 这可不行 等会 我是… 我是Bauer |
[31:43] | – Jack, I have President Palmer. – Put him through. | – Jack Palmer总统在线上 – 接过来 |
[31:45] | Jack, Buchanan told me you’ve got Lee Jong in custody, and that he was wounded. | Jack Buchanan告诉我你已经抓到Lee Jong了 而且他受伤了 |
[31:50] | – Yes, sir. – Is he talking? | – 是的 先生 – 他还能说话吗? |
[31:52] | He wants to help us, but he won’t tell us until he has a written guarantee he won’t be prosecuted. | 他能帮我们 但在此之前他要得到不会被起诉的书面保证 |
[31:57] | We also have to provide safe travel. His guarantee has to be signed by the president. | 并要保证安全护送他到他所指定的地点 这书面保证必须要由总统来签署 |
[32:03] | Jack, CTU believes the detonation of this warhead is imminent. | Jack 反恐局认为核爆迫在眉睫 |
[32:07] | – Can you force him to talk immediately? – I don’t think so. | – 你能逼他现在开口吗? – 我看不行 |
[32:10] | I think the fastest way to make this happen is to give him what he wants. | 我认为最快的方法就是满足他的要求 |
[32:16] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[32:17] | I’ll get the guarantee from Logan and have it waiting at CTU. | 我会从Logan总统那里拿到保证书 然后带着它到反恐局的 |
[32:28] | – What is it? – Su Ming, the deputy Chinese consul. | – 怎么回事? – Su Ming 中国副领事 |
[32:31] | – They didn’t waste any time. – They have to know we’re behind the attacks. | – 他们真没浪费一分一秒 – 他们肯定知道我们是幕后主使 |
[32:35] | What should I tell them? | 该怎么和他说? |
[32:37] | I’ll take the call. | 我来接电话 |
[32:41] | We have to start fencing with them sooner or later. Might as well be now. | 我们迟早要搪塞他们 那就现在吧 |
[32:45] | Mr. Lee won’t talk unless he has a guarantee of immunity and safe transport. | 除非有豁免保证和安全护送 否则Lee先生不会说话的 |
[32:49] | Get that from Logan, will you? | 从Logan总统那取来 好吗? |
[33:07] | – Mr. Su. – Yes. | – Su先生 – 对 |
[33:09] | – Is this President Palmer? – Yes. | – 是Palmer总统吗? – 是的 |
[33:12] | Has the premier responded to the consul request to have Mr. Lee turned over? | 总理对把Lee先生转交给我们这件请求上有何表态了吗? |
[33:16] | Mr. President. The consul is dead. | 总统先生 领事死了 |
[33:22] | – What? – He was shot, | – 什么? – 武装份子破门而入劫走Lee先生的时候 |
[33:23] | when armed men broke into this building and took Mr. Lee with them by force. | 他被射杀了 |
[33:30] | I am shocked and deeply saddened. | 我很震惊并深表遗憾 |
[33:32] | Please convey that to your government on behalf of mine. | 请代我转达给贵政府 |
[33:36] | Mr. President. Is it your position that you have no knowledge of this operation? | 总统先生 您对此次行动毫不知情吧? |
[33:42] | That the timing of your call and this abduction is entirely coincidental? | 您来电的时间和这次绑架完全是巧合吗? |
[33:47] | The consulate is sovereign territory of the People’s Republic of China. | 领事馆是中华人民共和国神圣的领土 |
[33:51] | I can’t believe anyone connected with this country had a hand in it. | 美国人不可能与这件事有牵连 |
[33:56] | I’m sure you understand the political ramifications if you are incorrect. | 你该明白 如果事实并非如此 会造成严重的政治后果 |
[33:59] | I’m sure you understand the ramifications of unproven accusations. | 你应该也明白未经证实的指控会有什么后果 |
[34:03] | No accusations have been made, Mr. President. | 暂无任何的指控 总统先生 |
[34:07] | But I can assure you there will be an investigation. | 但我向你保证 我们会进行彻底调查 |
[34:10] | Your government will have my complete cooperation. | 我们将全力协助贵政府 |
[34:14] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢您 总统先生 |
[34:16] | I’m sure you’ll be hearing from us again. | 我很快您就会得到我们的消息 |
[34:19] | Very soon. | 非常快 |
[34:40] | President Logan will provide Lee with a written guarantee, | Logan总统会为Lee签署一份书面的安全保证书 |
[34:44] | as long as it remains covert. | 只要暗中操作即可 |
[34:51] | Sir? | 先生? |
[34:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[34:57] | Koo Yin was killed in the course of the abduction. | Koo Yin在绑架途中被杀了 |
[35:03] | My God! By one of our own people? | 天啊! 被我们的人杀的吗? |
[35:06] | No. It must have been friendly fire, but it really doesn’t matter. | 不是 一定是错杀的 但也无关紧要了 |
[35:11] | If they’re able to find proof that we were involved, | 如果他们找到了我们与此有关的证据 |
[35:14] | in the long run the repercussions will be as serious as those we face with the terrorists. | 其恶劣影响将不亚于恐怖分子对我们造成的损害 |
[35:21] | Tony. | |
[35:25] | I just heard that Lee Jong is on his way here and he’s been shot. How did this happen? | 我听说Lee Jong在途中中枪了 这是怎么回事? |
[35:30] | The Chinese weren’t gonna give Lee up in time, so Jack had to extract him. | 中国方面不及时交出Lee 所以Jack不得不去绑架他 |
[35:33] | Jack went into the consulate? On whose authority? | Jack闯入领事馆了? 谁批准的? |
[35:37] | The White House. | 白宫 |
[35:44] | Why is this the first I’m hearing about this? | 为什么我才知道这件事? |
[35:47] | This operation needed to be off the books, to make sure it was deniable. | 这必须要秘密进行 以确保政府于此无关 |
[35:50] | – But you knew about it. – Yes, I did. I ran tactical from here. | – 但是你已经知道了 – 对 我知道 我是在这指挥战术布置的 |
[35:59] | It is absolutely unacceptable I was kept out of the loop on this. | 完全不能接受 我成了局外人了 |
[36:04] | – That’s the way Jack wanted to play it. – You don’t work for Jack! You work for me. | – Jack希望如此 – 你又不是为Jack办事的! 你是我的部下 |
[36:12] | A situation, frankly, I wish I’d been consulted on in the first place. | 这种形势 坦白讲 一开始就该来征求我的意见 |
[36:16] | – Meaning? – Meaning it was a mistake to reinstate you. | – 什么意思? – 就是说让你官复原职是错的 |
[36:20] | Now I’m certain of it. | 现在我确定了 |
[36:23] | Look, I understand you don’t appreciate being kept in the dark, | 听着 我理解 你不喜欢被蒙在鼓里 |
[36:27] | but I think this is about something else. | 但我认为这是另一回事 |
[36:30] | Well, you’re wrong about that too. And you were way out of line! | 你错了 你错得太离谱了! |
[36:42] | OK, thank you. Tell him we’re almost there. | 好吧 谢谢 告诉他我们就快到了 |
[36:45] | The medical assistance and the guarantee are waiting for him. | 医疗救助和安全保证书都已经准备好了 |
[36:57] | – I can’t understand him. – Ask him if he’s in pain. | – 我听不懂他说什么 – 问问他是不是疼 |
[37:03] | He says he’s cold, very cold. | 他说他冷 很冷 |
[37:08] | What’s going on, Jack? | 怎么了 Jack? |
[37:12] | He must have severe internal bleeding. | 他一定是严重的内出血 |
[37:16] | – His lungs are full of fluid. – I’ll alert CTU. | – 该死 他肺积水了 – 我会通知反恐局 |
[37:19] | Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee. Tell me where Habib Marwan is. | Lee先生 Lee先生 告诉我Habib Marwan在哪儿 |
[37:22] | Please, tell me where he is now. | 求你了 请你告诉我他在哪儿 |
[37:25] | Dammit, we’re losing him. | 可恶 他快不行了 |
[37:37] | All right, stand by with the gurney. We’re coming in hot. | 好吧 准备好轮床 我们很快就要到了 |
[38:11] | Jack. | |
[38:13] | Jack, what’s going on? | Jack 出什么事了? |
[38:16] | – Jack? – You can’t come in here. | – Jack? – 你不能进来 |
[38:17] | Jack, stop! He saved our lives. | Jack 住手! 他救了我们 |
[38:18] | – He’s dying! – So’s he. Get out, I just started this operation. | – 他要死了! – 他也是 出去 我才刚刚开始 |
[38:22] | This is our only connection to a stolen warhead. You gotta save him now. | 这是我们找寻失窃的核弹唯一的线索了 现在赶快来救他 |
[38:25] | – I’ll get to him as soon as I can. – He won’t make it. | – 我会尽我所能救他的 – 他快挺不住了 |
[38:27] | – I already have a patient! – Curtis. | – 这已经有一位病人了! – Curtis |
[38:33] | – You have a new one. – Are you crazy? | – 你现在又多了一个 – 你疯了吗? |
[38:35] | Maybe you don’t understand me. | 或许你没听懂我的话 |
[38:37] | This is the only man who can find the missing warhead and stop it being detonated. | 这人是我们找到失窃核弹阻止其引爆的唯一线索 |
[38:41] | If you don’t save him, millions will die. Do you understand that? | 如果你不救他 数以亿计的人会死亡 你明白吗? |
[38:43] | Millions of people. Start working on him now! | 数以亿计的人 现在快来救他! |
[38:47] | – Jack, what are you doing? – If I walk away from Mr. Raines now, he’ll die. | – Jack 你在干什么? – 如果我现在离开Raines先生 他会死的 |
[38:51] | – You don’t know that for sure. – Jack! | – 那可不一定 – Jack! |
[38:54] | Do it. | 救他 |
[38:55] | Now! | 快点! |
[39:00] | – More volume. – Yes, doctor. | – 加大剂量 – 是 医生 |
[39:01] | Jack, please. Please don’t do this. | Jack 求你了 别这样 |
[39:12] | His lungs are damaged. He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他的脾脏受伤了 流了很多血 |
[39:17] | Stabilize him so I can talk to him. Can you do that? | 我要做的就是稳住他 这样才能跟他谈话 可以吗? |
[39:20] | – Maybe. – Then do it. | – 应该可以 – 那就开始吧 |
[39:21] | – Beborah, I need you over here. – What about Mr. Raines? | – Beborah 我需要你在场 – Raines先生怎么办? |
[39:24] | Chest compressions if his pressure drops. | 如果他的血压下降就让一个探员进行心脏按压 |
[39:26] | – I got it. – Put some gloves on. | – 我知道了 – 戴上手套 |
[39:33] | Jack. Jack! | |
[39:36] | I have my orders. I’m doing my job. | 我是奉命行事 尽职而已 |
[39:39] | – I’m sorry. – Sorry? You’re letting him die! | – 对不起 – 对不起? 你是在让他送死! |
[39:44] | – Get her away from me now. – Stop it, Jack! | – 现在把她带出去 – 住手 Jack! |
[39:47] | He has a tension pneumo, we have to relieve the pressure immediately. | 张力性气胸了 我们要立即缓解压力 |
[39:49] | Let go of me! Jack, listen to me. Please, stop this. | 放开我! Jack 听我说 求求你 别这么做 |
[39:56] | Jack, please, please, I’m begging you, Jack, stop it! | Jack 求你了 求你了 我求求你 Jack 住手! |
[40:00] | OK, let go of me. Please! | 放开我 求你了! |
[40:05] | Jack, Paul crashing. Starting CPR. | Jack Paul快不行了 心率急剧下降 |
[40:11] | What can we do for him? What can we do for him? | 我们能为他做什么? 我们能为他做什么? |
[40:13] | He’s in V-fib. Use the defibrillator. | 心搏停止了 快用电击器 |
[40:22] | – Charging. – Come on, buddy. | – 充电 – 快点 老兄 |
[40:29] | Clear. | 电击 |
[40:34] | – Come on. – Hit him again, Jack. | – 快点 – 再来一次 Jack |
[40:36] | Charging. | 充电 |
[40:39] | Clear. | 电击 |
[40:43] | – He’s still flatlining. – Give him epinephrine. | – 还是没反应 – 注射肾上腺素 |
[40:46] | – Where is it? – It’s on the tray, second syringe on the left. | – 在哪儿? – 托盘上 左边第二个注射器 |
[40:49] | – Got it. – Inject it in the IV. | – 找到了 – 注射到点滴里 |
[40:55] | – It’s in. – Come on, please, Paul. | – 注射了 – 拜托了 求你了 Paul |
[41:19] | Jack. | |
[41:24] | Jack. He’s dead. | Jack 他死了 |
[41:28] | – Jack… – No. | – Jack… – 不 – Jack! – 不! |
[41:28] | – Jack! – No! | – Jack… – 不 – Jack! – 不! |
[41:31] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[41:57] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[42:10] | You son of a bitch, Jack, you son of a bitch! You killed him! He saved your life. | 你个混蛋 Jack 你个混蛋! 你杀了他! 你救了自己 |
[42:15] | – Get her out of here now. – How could you? You killed him! | – 把她带出去 – 你怎么能这样? 你杀了他! |
[42:18] | I hate you, Jack, you killed him! How could you do this? | 我恨你 Jack 你杀了他! 你怎么能这么做? |
[42:23] | You killed him, Jack. You killed him! | 你杀了他 Jack 你杀了他! |
[42:30] | Paul… Let go of me! | Paul… 放开我! |
[42:34] | Get off me! Take your hands off, let go of me… | 放开我! 把你的手拿开 走开… |
[42:41] | Suture. | 缝合 |
[42:47] | – Is he gonna make it? – I’m doing the best I can. | – 他能挺得过来吗? – 我正在尽力抢救 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |