时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | People of America, You wake up today to a different world. | 美国公民们 今天你们醒来就到了另一个世界 |
[00:22] | One of your own nuclear weapons has been used against you. | 你们自己研制的核武器就用来对付你们自己 |
[00:27] | You wake up today to a different world. | 今天你们醒来就到了另一个世界 |
[00:29] | Do we take that literally? | 我们能按字面意思理解吗? |
[00:30] | That he’ll set off the warhead before dawn? | 意思是说他要在黎明前引爆核弹? |
[00:32] | A CTU analyst named Chloe O’Brian secured a hard | 一名叫Chloe O’Brian的反恐局分析员拿到了一个硬盘 |
[00:35] | drive belonging to one of Marwan’s associates. | 是属于Marwan的一个助手的 |
[00:39] | This hard drive may contain information that could lead us to the warhead. | 这个硬盘有可能帮助我们找到核弹 |
[00:43] | I will give you full authority to act as my proxy whenever you think it’s necessary. | 任何必要的时候 你都可以行使我的权利 |
[00:47] | Mr. Koo, there’s a man in your consulate by the name of Lee Jong. | Koo先生 贵国领事馆有个叫Lee Jong的人 |
[00:51] | We need to take Mr. Lee into custody immediately for questioning. | 我们要立刻逮捕Lee先生 进行讯问 |
[00:55] | But Mr. Lee is a Chinese citizen. | 但是Lee先生是中国公民 |
[00:57] | I can’t just hand him over to you without going through channels. | 我不能在未经请示的情况下就把他交给您 |
[01:00] | Jack, is there any doubt in your mind that Lee is working with Marwan? | Jack 你肯定Lee在为Marwan做事吗? |
[01:05] | No, sir… | 是的 先生… |
[01:06] | the e-mails he sent left no room for doubt. | 他发送的电子邮件就是确凿的证据 |
[01:08] | Then we have to get Lee out now and find out what he knows. | 所以我们现在必须找到Lee 套出他所知道的 |
[01:10] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[01:11] | No one connected with the government can admit to knowing anything about this… | 任何与政府相关的人士不得承认与与此事有关… |
[01:15] | ever! | 绝对不行! |
[01:15] | Got him! | 抓住他! |
[01:16] | Hostiles in pursuit. Bring up the van. | 后有追兵 货车接应 |
[01:26] | Mr. President, the consul is dead. | 总统先生 领事死了 |
[01:28] | He was shot when armed men broke into this | 武装分子闯入大楼劫走Lee先生的时候 |
[01:31] | building and took Mr. Lee with them by force. | 他被射杀了 |
[01:34] | Mr. Lee, tell me where Habib Marwan is. | Lee先生 告诉我Habib Marwan在哪儿 |
[01:37] | Damn it, we’re losing him! | 该死 他要不行了! |
[01:39] | Paul, what is it? | Paul 怎么了? |
[01:41] | I can drain off some of the fluid but we need to get him back into surgery now. | 我可以排放一些液体 但是他现在需要做手术 |
[01:46] | Jack… | |
[01:47] | Jack, what’s going on? | Jack 发生什么事了? |
[01:48] | This man is our only connection to a stolen nuclear warhead. | 这个人是我们找寻失窃的核弹的唯一线索 |
[01:50] | You’ve got to save him now. | 我们现在必须救他 |
[01:51] | I already have a patient! | 我现在已经有个病人! |
[01:53] | You have a new one! | 你现在又多了一个! |
[01:54] | If you don’t save him, Billions of people will die. | 如果你不救他 数以亿计的人们会死亡 |
[01:56] | Jack… | |
[01:57] | I have my orders. | 我奉命行事 |
[01:58] | I’m doing my job. | 我在尽我的职责 |
[02:00] | Paul’s crashing. | Paul快不行了 |
[02:02] | Jack, he’s dead. | Jack 他死了 |
[02:04] | Jack, you son of a bitch, you killed him. | Jack 你个混蛋 你杀了他 |
[02:12] | The following takes place between 3:00 A.M. and 4:00 A.M. | 以下发生在凌晨3:00到4:00 |
[02:21] | Gauze. | 纱布 |
[02:22] | Gauze. | 纱布 |
[02:23] | Is he going to make it? | 他能挺过来吗? |
[02:25] | We’re going to do the best we can. | 我们在全力抢救 |
[02:26] | I just need him coherent long enough to get the information | 我只需要他多活一会 |
[02:28] | about Marwan and the missing warhead. | 告诉我关于Marwan失窃核弹的事情 |
[02:29] | I know, Jack. | 我知道 Jack |
[02:30] | You already made me aware of that when you forced me to sacrifice Paul Raines’s life. | 当你逼我牺牲Paul Raines的生命的时候 我就意识到这一点了 |
[02:35] | One milligram atropine! | 一毫克阿托品! |
[02:36] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[02:36] | Jack, I don’t have time right now. | Jack 我现在没有时间了 |
[02:38] | Jack, we need to leave. | Jack 我们最好离开这里 |
[02:40] | Let them do this. | 让他们来就行了 |
[02:46] | Gauze. | 纱布 |
[02:50] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[03:14] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:19] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[03:24] | How could you? | 你怎么能? |
[03:30] | How could you kill him, Jack? | 你怎么会杀了他 Jack? |
[03:32] | How could you do it? | 你怎么能那么做? |
[03:34] | No… | 不… |
[03:42] | No… | 不… |
[03:43] | No… I can’t… | 不… 我不能… |
[03:45] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[03:46] | be there right now. | 我不能这样 |
[04:19] | Please, Audrey… | 求你了 Audrey… |
[04:22] | just tell me what you want me to do. | 告诉我你想怎么做 |
[04:27] | Leave. | 离开 |
[04:28] | I want you to leave, Jack. | 我希望你离开 Jack |
[04:46] | Jack, you need to call the White House right away. | Jack 你必须现在给白宫打电话 |
[04:49] | Mike Novick needs to speak with you. | Mike Novick要和你通话 |
[04:50] | It’s urgent. | 很紧急 |
[04:52] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 知道了 |
[04:54] | What? | 什么? |
[04:57] | Paul Raines just died. | Paul Raines刚刚死了 |
[04:59] | There was only one doctor and I had to make a choice between Lee’s life and Paul’s. | 这里只有一个医生 但是我要在Lee的生命和Paul的生命之间做一个选择 |
[05:05] | A-and I chose Lee. | 但我选择了Lee |
[05:09] | You did the right thing, Jack. | 你做对了 Jack |
[05:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[05:17] | No, I’m not okay. | 不 我不好 |
[05:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:24] | Just tell me when Lee’s out of surgery. | Lee的手术结束后通知我 |
[05:26] | I will. | 我会的 |
[05:35] | Mike Novick’s office. | Mike Novick办公室 |
[05:36] | This is Jack Bauer for Mike Novick. | 我是Jack Bauer 找Mike Novick |
[05:38] | Please hold. | 请稍等 |
[05:41] | Hello, Jack. | 嗨 Jack |
[05:42] | Have you gotten anything useful out of Lee yet? | 你从Lee的口中问出了什么了吗? |
[05:44] | No, he’s still in surgery. | 没有 他还在手术中 |
[05:45] | How’s that coming along? | 情况如何? |
[05:47] | Not great, but he’s hanging in there. | 很不幸 他还在危险期 |
[05:50] | I don’t have to tell you we took a huge risk getting this guy, | 我不必提醒你 为了抓住这个人 我们冒了多大风险 |
[05:53] | under the assumption that he can help us find the nuclear warhead. | 假设他能帮我们找到那颗核弹的话 |
[05:55] | Trust me, Mike, I know. | 相信我 Mike 我明白 |
[05:58] | We also have a new situation. | 我们又有一个新消息 |
[06:01] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[06:02] | When you broke into the Chinese consulate, Koo Yin, the consul, was shot. | 当你闯入中国领事馆的时候 领事Koo Yin被射杀了 |
[06:06] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[06:07] | My men never fired their weapons. | 我的手下压根就没有开火 |
[06:09] | Then he was accidentally hit by one of his own people. | 那他有可能是被他自己的人意外开枪打中的 |
[06:13] | How badly was he hurt? | 他伤的很重吗? |
[06:15] | He died, Jack. | 他死了 Jack |
[06:21] | Oh, my god… | 哦 天啊… |
[06:22] | I want you to talk to the members of your team. | 我希望你能告诉你的队员 |
[06:24] | Make sure that each one of them has an alibi for where they were during the ambush. | 让他们每个人都想好如何回答袭击时他们都在做什么 |
[06:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:30] | This is an extremely incendiary situation. | 这纯属意外 |
[06:34] | I’m about to talk to President Palmer now. | 我现在准备向Palmer总统汇报了 |
[06:37] | We’re trying to avoid a serious confrontation with China. | 我们正在尽量避免和中国产生重大的冲突矛盾 |
[06:41] | We’ll handle it from here. | 我们这边会处理好的 |
[06:43] | Thanks, Mike. | 谢谢 Mike |
[06:58] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么回事? |
[07:06] | Mr. Buchanan, the network security module lit up. | Buchanan先生 网路安全模块警示灯亮了 |
[07:08] | Someone on the outside is trying to jam our satellite servers. | 外面有人企图堵塞我们的卫星信号 |
[07:11] | Could this just be a high network load? | 会不会是因为网络流量太大造成的? |
[07:13] | No, it’s definitely a denial of service attempt. | 不是 这绝对是拒绝服务的攻击 |
[07:15] | What do you want me to do? | 你希望我怎么做? |
[07:16] | Do any damage yet? | 有什么损失吗? |
[07:18] | No, the Cisco system is self-defending. | 还没有 Cisco系统正进行自动防护 |
[07:19] | All right, have one of your people use the security auditor tool. | 好的 让你的手下使用安全监听装置 |
[07:22] | Maybe it’ll lead us to Marwan’s network. | 或许能带我们到Marwan的线路上去 |
[07:23] | That was my point from the start. | 这也是我最开始的目的 |
[07:25] | Chloe. | |
[07:28] | We’re in an active code. | 我们情况很紧急 |
[07:30] | We don’t have time for your personality disorder. | 没时间来让你调整情绪 |
[07:32] | Do you understand me? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[07:34] | Chloe? | |
[07:35] | Yes or no? | 行还是不行? |
[07:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[07:45] | This is Yasir. | 我是Yasir |
[07:46] | Is the warhead in place? | 核弹装好了吗? |
[07:47] | Yes, but we have a problem. | 是的 但是我们有个问题 |
[07:48] | I can’t jam their satellite. | 我无法拦截他们的卫星 |
[07:50] | You assured me that you could handle it. | 你跟我保证说你可以处理好的 |
[07:52] | CTU must have just installed new software. | 反恐局肯定是重新装了新软件 |
[07:54] | This wasn’t in place last week. | 上个星期还没有呢 |
[07:57] | We’re going to have to move our schedule forward by an hour. | 一个小时后我们就要按照时间表进行下面的行动了 |
[08:00] | There won’t be as many casualties if people aren’t at work. | 人们还没上班的时候就引爆只会减少人员伤亡 |
[08:03] | If you can’t jam the satellite signal, they’ll find us. | 如果你不能切断卫星信号 他们就会找到我们 |
[08:07] | We can’t let that happen. | 我们不能让他们发现 |
[08:08] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[08:11] | How long are we going to keep the President in the dark? | 我们还能隐瞒总统多久? |
[08:14] | Eventually he’s going to find out that you authorized a raid on the Chinese consulate. | 他早晚都会查出是你批准向中国领事馆发起袭击的 |
[08:18] | We have to keep it from him as long as we can. | 瞒得越久越好 |
[08:21] | Were you able to find Jack? | 你能找到Jack吗? |
[08:22] | Yes. He’s back at CTU. | 能 他回反恐局了 |
[08:25] | The man they grabbed at the consulate, Lee Jong, is still in surgery. | 他们在领事馆抓到的那个叫Lee Jong的人 还在手术室 |
[08:30] | Was he able to tell us anything about the warhead? | 他告诉我们关于核弹的情报了吗? |
[08:32] | No. | 没有 |
[08:35] | What did Jack have to say about the Chinese consul’s death? | Jack怎么解释中国领事之死的? |
[08:37] | It wasn’t our people who fired the shot. | 不是我们的人开的枪 |
[08:39] | The Chinese won’t care. | 中国那边不会理会这些 |
[08:41] | He died as a result of our trespass. | 我们的擅入导致其死亡 |
[08:44] | We have to start constructing a scenario that | 我们必须伪造证据来摆脱 |
[08:46] | doesn’t implicate the United States government. | 这件事情与政府的牵连 |
[08:49] | They must know we did this. | 他们肯定知道是我们做的 |
[08:51] | We called the consulate about Lee Jong half an hour before the abduction. | 在行动前一个小时 我们给领事打了电话 讨论Lee Jong的事情 |
[08:55] | The Chinese don’t want a confrontation any more than we do. | 中方可不像我们这样想要当面对峙 |
[09:01] | If we can create a scenario of plausible deniability, they may play along. | 如果我们能编一个可信的理由 也许能蒙混过关 |
[09:05] | How do we do that? | 那要怎么做呢? |
[09:09] | Call CTU. | 打电话给反恐局 |
[09:10] | Have them find out which anti-Chinese factions have attacked | 让他们查查最近5年有哪些反华团体 |
[09:13] | their embassies or consulates in the last five years. | 袭击过他们的大使馆或者领事馆 |
[09:16] | Most of these groups you’re talking about are asian extremists. | 大部分都是亚洲激进分子 |
[09:20] | I’m sure Bauer’s team was predominately americans. | 我认为Bauer的小组已经暴露了他们是美国人 |
[09:22] | Bauer’s team was masked. | Bauer的小组都戴了面具 |
[09:24] | No one saw their faces. | 没人看见他们的脸 中国驻洛杉矶领事馆 |
[09:46] | They were all masked? | 他们蒙面了吗? |
[09:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:56] | Wait. | 停下 |
[09:57] | His mask was lifted. | 他没有蒙面 |
[10:08] | Use the image processing filters. | 用图像处理过滤器 |
[10:10] | OK | 好 |
[10:19] | Let me see. | 你起来 |
[10:34] | Send this image to Beijing and Shanghai. | 发到北京和上海 |
[10:36] | Have them cross-reference it with our intelligence databases. | 用我们的情报资料库 互相参照 |
[10:38] | Find out who this man is. | 找出这个人 |
[10:41] | I will. | 我马上去办 |
[10:51] | Curtis, come here. | Curtis 过来 |
[10:55] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[10:56] | The Chinese consul was shot and killed during Lee’s extraction. | 在抓捕Lee的行动过程中 中国领事被射杀 |
[10:59] | How? | 怎么可能? |
[10:59] | We never got a shot off. | 我们根本就没有开枪 我知道 我知道 |
[11:00] | I know, I know. | |
[11:01] | It must have been friendly fire. | 肯定是他们自己人误杀的 |
[11:02] | But look, we’ve got to make sure all our alibis cross check. | 但是 我们必须确保我们的证词一致 |
[11:05] | No one outside of this operation is to know that | 不能让任何人知道 |
[11:07] | we were anywhere near the Chinese consulate tonight. | 我们今晚曾在中国领事馆附近 |
[11:09] | Understood? | 明白了吗? |
[11:10] | Jack, what’s gonna happen? | Jack 会怎么样? |
[11:11] | Are we going to be brought into this? | 我们都会被卷进去吗? |
[11:12] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[11:13] | All I do know is now that the consul’s been killed, everything has changed. | 现在我只知道中国领事死了 所有的事情都发生了变化 |
[11:17] | It’s our responsibility to make sure that the United | 我们有责任确保政府 |
[11:19] | States government is never implicated in this operation. | 不会牵连进这次事件当中 |
[11:22] | Don’t worry, Jack. | 别担心 Jack |
[11:23] | Everyone here gets it. | 这里所有人都明白 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:25] | Curtis, you advise the rest of the team. | Curtis 你通知小组的其他人 |
[11:27] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[11:37] | Yasir. | |
[11:39] | They’re ready for you to make the changes. | 已经准备好 你可以进行调整了 |
[11:42] | Do you think they’ll find it before we launch? | 你认为他们会在引爆前找到它吗? |
[11:44] | Not if I move up the launch time. | 除非我把引爆时间提前 |
[11:46] | They’re looking for the warhead in their cities. | 他们还在自己的城里找这颗核弹呢 |
[11:48] | They have no idea that it’s going to be delivered by missile. | 根本不会想到核弹早就被运到千里之外了 |
[11:54] | Morrison? | |
[11:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[11:56] | Open up the guidance firmware. | 打开引导固件 |
[11:57] | I’m going to upload a new instruction set. | 我要上传一套新指令 |
[12:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[12:03] | Okay, go ahead. | 好了 继续吧 |
[12:15] | All right, you’ll be ready to start the launch | 好了 当我们完成对导弹上计算机程序的编辑后 |
[12:17] | sequence as soon as we’ve reprogrammed the onboard. | 你就可以随时执行发射指令了 |
[12:19] | Good. | 好 |
[12:36] | Jack, prep all your databases. | Jack 准备所有的数据库 |
[12:38] | When Lee comes to, we’re gonna have to move quickly. | 等Lee醒了 我们要迅速行动 |
[12:39] | What about the warhead? | 核弹有消息了吗? |
[12:40] | We’re meeting on it now. | 我们正在开会讨论 |
[12:42] | Chloe, I need you to free up a server for a large DOD Block transfer… | Chloe 我需要你空出一个服务器 用来装国防部截获的情报… |
[12:44] | it’ll be coming through a locked channel from Heller’s office. | 将从Heller那边的一个加密频道上传过来 |
[12:48] | Has that been authorized? | 得到批准了吗? |
[12:52] | No, not yet, I still have to talk to Audrey. | 没有 还没有 我还要向Audrey报告 |
[12:55] | That’s gonna be weird. | 那样挺尴尬的 |
[12:57] | What? | 什么? |
[12:58] | Talking to Audrey, I mean, you had to do what you did and her husband died. | 向Audrey报告 我的意思是 你做了你必须要做的 可她的丈夫死了 |
[13:02] | It’s probably destroyed your relationship with her. | 很可能会破坏你和她之间的关系 |
[13:03] | Chloe, please, just free up the server. | Chloe 拜托了 清出一台服务器 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:09] | Jack, I just want you to know that if you need | Jack 我只是要你知道 如果你需要 |
[13:11] | anyone to talk to as a friend, I’m here for you. | 有个朋友倾诉一下 我随时欢迎 |
[13:16] | Not now, but later, when things calm down. | 现在不是时候 但是过些时候 等事情尘埃落定了 |
[13:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:29] | Audrey, I’m sorry to bother you. | Audrey 很抱歉打扰你 |
[13:31] | I need you to call Marcy, authorize a block transfer. | 我需要你打电话给Marcy 批准一个模块服务器 |
[13:34] | We need all pertinent D.O.D. | 我们需要所有国防部相关的 |
[13:36] | Databases sent over here to CTU. | 数据传送到反恐局 |
[13:40] | Were you able to keep Lee alive? | 你们能救活Lee吗? |
[13:43] | Yeah, he’s stabilized. | 能 他现在已经脱离危险了 |
[13:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:47] | I’ll call Marcy. | 我给Marcy打电话 |
[13:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:55] | Now the warhead was stolen here, in eastern Iowa. | 核弹就是从这里被偷走的 Iowa东部 |
[13:58] | We don’t yet know how it’s being transported | 我们还是不知道它是怎么被运走的 |
[14:00] | Are we monitoring air traffic? | 我们监视飞机航线了吗? |
[14:01] | Yes… so far nothing’s been picked up. | 是的… 目前为止还没有发现 |
[14:04] | Well, if they have to stay on the ground, how far could they have gone? | 如果他们必须要在地面运输 他们能走多远? |
[14:07] | Based on our latest information, 300-mile | 根据我们最新消息 方圆300英里 |
[14:08] | radius, which includes three metropolitan areas. | 其中包括三座大城市 |
[14:11] | Have those cities been alerted? | 那里的居民接到警报了吗? |
[14:12] | The President wants to keep that information restricted for the time being. | 总统希望暂时不要对外透露 |
[14:15] | We have raised local alert levels, but haven’t mentioned specifics. | 我们已经加强了当地的安全级别 但是还没有涉及任何细节问题 |
[14:18] | Marwan and his people have control of the nuclear warhead. | Marwan和他的手下已经掌控着这颗核弹 |
[14:22] | We have to figure out when and where he’s going to set it off. | 我们必须查出他们引爆它的时间和地点 |
[14:25] | I want you looking at everything… from satellite to local police. | 我希望你们仔细查看… 从卫星到当地警局 |
[14:28] | We have a small window. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[14:30] | It’s still the middle of the night. | 现在还是半夜 |
[14:31] | If Marwan leaves a trail, | 如果Marwan露出了踪迹 |
[14:33] | it’s going to be a hell of a lot easier to follow it | 现在追捕要比两小时后人们开始 |
[14:35] | now than in two hours when people start going to work. | 起床工作时再追容易得多 |
[14:37] | Let’s get to it. | 赶快开始吧 |
[14:41] | See it again. | 您再看看 |
[14:43] | We think this is the man you asked us to find. | 我想这是您要找的人 |
[14:46] | But you’re not sure. | 但是你不肯定 |
[14:47] | There was a good match on a lot of the available characteristics. | 有很多地方与他的身份特征吻合 |
[14:53] | Howard Bern. | |
[14:54] | Member of a tactical unit for CTU Los Angeles | 洛杉矶反恐部机动队成员 |
[14:57] | What are you going to do? | 下一步怎么做? |
[14:58] | Talk to him. | 找他谈谈 |
[14:59] | How? CTU won’t let you anywhere near him. | 怎么谈? 反恐署不会让你靠近他的 |
[15:03] | They’ll have to. It would be a diplomatic mistake | 他们必须合作 |
[15:04] | for them not to cooperate under the circumstance . | 否则就是外交上的失措 |
[15:07] | Switchboard | 总机 |
[15:08] | Get me the head of CTU Los Angeles. | 请接洛杉矶反恐部主持人 |
[15:11] | Wait,please. | 请稍后 |
[15:13] | There’s a program at division you can filter those markers through. | 总部有程序可以帮你分离这些标记 |
[15:16] | It’ll tell you which ones are good. | 可以告诉你哪些是比较好的 |
[15:19] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[15:19] | I’ve got a Mr. Cheng from the Chinese consulate who wants to speak to Michelle. | 我接到一位中国领事馆的Cheng先生的电话 要找Michelle |
[15:28] | This is Michelle Dessler. | 我是Michelle Dessler |
[15:31] | Ms. Dessler, my name is Cheng Zhi, head of security for the Chinese consulate. | Dessler小姐 我叫Cheng Zhi 是中国领事馆的安全主管 |
[15:34] | I’m sure your office is aware of the incident that happened here earlier tonight. | 我相信你们那里已经知道今晚早些时候发生的事情了 |
[15:39] | Yes, we were very sorry to hear about it. | 是的 我们也对此深表遗憾 |
[15:42] | Is there anything we can do to help? | 有什么我们能够提供帮助的吗? |
[15:43] | I would like to come over and discuss this matter with you. | 我想过去和你谈一些事情 |
[15:47] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[15:48] | My office would be more than glad to make an appointment with you in the morning. | 我的工作人员将很乐意为您在今早安排会面 |
[15:51] | No, I need to do that right now. | 不 我现在就要见你 |
[15:53] | I’m afraid that’s impossible. | 那恐怕不可能 |
[15:56] | You must know we’re in the middle of a national security crisis. | 您要知道我们正处于国家的安全危机之中 |
[15:58] | The murder of a Chinese consul on Chinese soil could be construed as an act of war. | 在中国的领土上谋杀一位中国领事可以被认作是一种战争行为 |
[16:02] | What does that have to do with us? | 这跟我们有什么关系? |
[16:03] | I believe your agency stormed the consulate and kidnapped Lee Jong. | 我相信是你们的探员袭击了领事馆并劫持了Lee Jong |
[16:10] | That is an outrageous accusation. | 这样的指控实在是太荒谬了 |
[16:13] | Just an hour earlier, your government called | 就在一个小时前 |
[16:16] | and asked for permission to speak to Lee Jong. | 你们的政府官员要求找Lee Jong谈谈 |
[16:19] | 30 minutes later we were attacked. | 30分钟后 我们就遭到了袭击 |
[16:21] | It is unlikely these two events are unrelated. | 这两件事情不太可能一点关系都没有吧? |
[16:24] | I’m sorry, Mr. Cheng, I can’t help you. | 很抱歉 Cheng先生 我帮不了你 |
[16:26] | I suggest you cooperate voluntarily. | 我建议你还是主动合作 |
[16:28] | Otherwise, I’ll be forced to go above you on this. | 否则 我只好向你的上级申述了 |
[16:32] | I’m sure you’ll do what you have to. | 我知道您会采取一切必要的手段 |
[16:34] | I mean no disrespect, but I do have to get back to work. | 恕我冒犯 但是我真的必须回到工作岗位了 |
[16:37] | Very well, Ms. Dessler. | 很好 Dessler小姐 |
[16:39] | You’ll be hearing from me soon. | 你很快就会再接到我的电话的 |
[16:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[16:48] | Get me Secretary of State Taylor | 请接国务卿Taylor办公室 |
[16:51] | Tell him it’s an urgent matter. | 告诉他万分紧急 |
[16:52] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[16:58] | Comm just confirmed that we got the data from Marcy, thank you. | 通讯部刚收到了Marcy那边的数据 谢谢 |
[17:01] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:09] | Audrey, you should get some rest. | Audrey 你应该休息一下 |
[17:11] | With everything that’s going on, I can’t. | 看看现在的情况 我不能 |
[17:13] | You could go back to the hotel. | 你可以回到酒店去 |
[17:15] | Jack, please don’t tell me what to do. | Jack 别跟我说应该做什么 |
[17:23] | What? | 怎么了? |
[17:26] | Jack, what do you want from me? | Jack 你想从我这里知道什么? |
[17:29] | You made a choice that killed Paul, and I’m trying to deal with it. | 你的选择害死了Paul 我正在努力接受这个现实 |
[17:36] | We both have a job, let’s just do it. | 我们都有工作 就让我们各尽其责 |
[17:40] | Jack. | |
[17:42] | Michelle says the head of security at the Chinese consulate just called. | Michelle说中国领事馆的一个安全负责人刚刚打电话来 |
[17:45] | What? | 什么? |
[17:46] | He made it sound like he has evidence linking CTU to the abduction of Lee. | 他说的好像他有证据表明劫持Lee和反恐局有关系 |
[17:49] | What kind of evidence? | 什么样的证据? |
[17:50] | He didn’t say, but he wants to come down here and talk to us. | 他没说 但是他想过来和我们谈谈 |
[17:53] | They don’t have any evidence, they’re bluffing. | 他们没有任何证据 只是在虚张声势 |
[17:56] | Bill, we don’t have time to deal with them right now. | Bill 我们现在没有时间跟他们周旋了 |
[17:57] | I agree, but we don’t have much choice. | 我知道 但是我们没有选择的余地 |
[18:00] | I need you to help me figure out how to deal with this, Jack. | 我需要你帮我想个办法 Jack |
[18:03] | I need to check on Lee’s condition first. | 我必须先确认Lee的情况 |
[18:05] | I’ll get back to you. | 我一会再去找你 |
[18:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:14] | CTU just sent this over. | 反恐局刚刚把这个发了过来 |
[18:18] | These five groups have all made attempts to attack or sabotage | 在过去两年内有五个组织 |
[18:21] | Chinese targets around the globe in the last two years. | 试图攻击或毁坏中国领事馆 |
[18:24] | This group here… | 这个组织… |
[18:25] | people’s freedom coalition? | 人民自由联盟? |
[18:27] | They’ve actually made speeches where they referenced | 他们在发表演讲的时候曾提到 |
[18:29] | Lee Jong’s involvement with the Chinese nuclear program. | 有关Lee Jong参与中国核计划的事情 |
[18:32] | So an attack on the consulate and the grab | 那么这个组织袭击领事馆 |
[18:33] | of Lee Jong by this group would be plausible. | 劫持Lee Jong便在情理之中 |
[18:36] | It would allow the Chinese to save face. | 这应该也让中国政府保住颜面了 |
[18:38] | And if the Chinese can’t provide proof that we entered | 而且 如果中方无法提供我们擅入领事馆的证据 |
[18:41] | the consulate, saving face may be all they need. | 那么颜面是他们唯一需要的东西 |
[18:43] | If you want, I can start leaking it to the media. | 如果您同意 我可以将此事透露给媒体 |
[18:46] | Do it. | 好的 |
[18:49] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[18:52] | David, what have you done? | David 你都干什么了? |
[18:54] | Excuse me, sir? | 什么意思 先生? |
[18:55] | I just got a call from the secretary of state telling me about | 我刚接到国务卿打来的电话说 |
[18:57] | a covert action against the Chinese consulate in Los Angeles. | 我们对洛杉矶中国领事馆采取了一次秘密行动 |
[19:00] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[19:00] | I sanctioned it. | 我批准的 |
[19:02] | Why would you have done such a thing? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[19:03] | It was the only option at the time. | 这是当前唯一能做的了 |
[19:05] | Don’t you know how fragile our relationship with China is right now? | 你不知道现在我们跟中国的关系有多紧张吗? |
[19:08] | You authorized an attack on their consulate! | 而你却批准去袭击他们的领事馆! |
[19:10] | That’s a military engagement. | 那算是一次军事行动 |
[19:11] | It was a covert operation, | 是一次秘密行动 |
[19:12] | not dissimilar to those carried out by | 这和世界各国所奉行的 |
[19:14] | countries on a routine basis around the world. | 基本原则并没有多大出入 |
[19:16] | Don’t give me a social studies lesson, David. | 我不用你给我上课 David |
[19:18] | We marched onto Chinese soil, we kidnapped one of their nationals | 我们派人踏入了中国领地 还劫持了他们的公民 |
[19:22] | and in the process the Chinese consul was killed. | 而在此期间 一名中国领事被杀 |
[19:25] | We were unlucky, sir. | 我们不走运 先生 |
[19:26] | Unlucky? | 不走运? |
[19:29] | Yeah, I would say that we were unlucky. | 是的 我只能说我们不走运 |
[19:31] | That’s the kind of thing that could start a war… | 这是会挑起战争的事情… |
[19:33] | now how am I supposed to be able to fight | 我们已经激怒了一个拥有核武器的超级强权国家 |
[19:34] | terrorists while I’m provoking a nuclear superpower? | 现在又怎么来对付恐怖分子? |
[19:36] | I would advise you to calm down, sir, | 我希望您能冷静一点 先生 |
[19:38] | if we’re going to get through this day. | 如果我们想要度过今天的危机 |
[19:41] | We didn’t bring this crisis on ourselves, | 我们不会给自己制造麻烦 |
[19:44] | but we’re going to be the ones to settle it. | 我们是解决麻烦的 |
[19:48] | This is a dirty business, | 这手段很龌龊 |
[19:49] | and we’re gonna have to get our hands dirty to clean it up. | 但是如果想要解决问题就不得不这么做 |
[19:53] | Now, please, Mr. President, | 现在 拜托了 总统阁下 |
[19:55] | you brought me here to help you. | 您叫我过来帮您 |
[19:59] | Let me do it. | 就放手让我做吧 |
[20:22] | Tony, what’s the latest on Lee? | Tony Lee的情况怎么样? |
[20:23] | He’s out of surgery. | 他做完手术了 |
[20:25] | Dr. Besson thinks he’ll be able to respond to questions soon. | Besson医生认为他一会就可以接受询问了 |
[20:27] | All right, when that happens, I want everyone from comm on standby. | 好的 可以的时候 我希望通讯部的人就位 |
[20:31] | Whatever information Lee gives us on the | 无论Lee交待了什么有关于核弹的情报 |
[20:32] | warhead I want worked up without any time lags. | 我们要第一时间来处理 |
[20:34] | We’re clear about this, correct? | 我们明白了 对吗? |
[20:36] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:37] | good | 很好 |
[20:40] | That was secretary of state Taylor. | 是国务卿Taylor |
[20:42] | He just authorized the head of security at the Chinese | 他刚刚批准了中国领事馆的安全主管过来 |
[20:44] | consulate to come here and question us about the raid. | 向我们询问有关此次袭击的事情 |
[20:46] | What? | 什么? |
[20:47] | In the middle of all this? | 在这么紧急的时刻? |
[20:49] | All right. | 是的 |
[20:49] | This breaks down very simply. | 一不小心我们就会露出破绽 |
[20:51] | They want to prove that we attacked the consulate tonight. | 他们想要证实今晚是我们袭击了领事馆 |
[20:54] | We have to make sure they can’t do that. | 我们一定不能让他们找到证据 |
[20:57] | Well, that ambush has got to land on someone. | 必须找一个人对袭击事件负责 |
[20:59] | Mike Novick’s working on that from Washington. | Mike Novick正在华盛顿那边策划呢 |
[21:01] | We just have to make sure all our bases are covered here. | 我们只需要保证这边万无一失 |
[21:04] | Finding that nuclear warhead is our number one priority. | 寻找核弹才是我们的首要任务 |
[21:07] | I’m going to go over the strategy with Jack. | 我要和Jack讨论一下 |
[21:09] | When Cheng gets here, send him to the Situation Room, | 等Cheng到了这里 把他带到局势研究室 |
[21:12] | make sure all our visible screens are masked. | 把我们所有的可见屏幕都遮住 |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:23] | This situation with the consulate is dragging us down. | 领事馆那边的事情会拖我们后退的 |
[21:26] | We shouldn’t be diverting resources away from finding that warhead. | 我们不应该再从搜寻核弹的工作人员中调派人手了 |
[21:29] | Hopefully this will just be a formality and we can get rid of him quickly. | 希望这只是走走形式 我们能尽快打发他 |
[21:37] | If we don’t get information from Lee, | 如果我们无法从Lee那里套到任何情报 |
[21:39] | Audrey’s husband will have died for no reason. | Audrey的丈夫就白死了 |
[21:43] | What is she still doing here? | 她还在这干嘛呢? |
[21:46] | I think she wants to stay busy so she doesn’t have to think about it. | 我估计她是想让自己忙一点 好不去想那件事 |
[21:51] | It’s funny, when I met Audrey this afternoon, | 太可笑了 今天下午我见到Audrey的时候 |
[21:54] | it seemed like she and Jack were totally together. | 就像她和Jack已经在一起了 |
[21:59] | A few hours later, everything’s changed. | 可是几个小时之后 一切都变了 |
[22:13] | Michelle… | |
[22:18] | I hate being without you. | 我不想失去你 |
[22:23] | I never wanted it to be this way. | 我从没想过会变成这样 |
[22:31] | Cheng’s here. | Cheng来了 |
[22:37] | Send him to the Situation Room. | 送他去局势分析室 |
[22:39] | Buchanan and Jack are waiting there for him. | Buchanan和Jack正在那里等他 |
[22:41] | Shouldn’t we keep him more isolated than that? | 我们是否该让他离得更远些呢? |
[22:43] | No. | 不用 |
[22:45] | We have to give the impression we have nothing to hide. | 我们要让他感到我们没什么好隐瞒的 |
[22:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:54] | Mr. Cheng. | Cheng先生 |
[22:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:55] | I’m Curtis Manning. | 我是Curtis Manning |
[22:56] | Hello, Mr. Manning. | 你好 Manning先生 |
[22:58] | Our regional director is waiting for us in the Situation Room. | 我们的区域主管正在局势研究室等您呢 |
[23:00] | If you’ll follow me… | 请跟我来… |
[23:01] | good. | 好 |
[23:11] | Mr. Cheng. | Cheng先生 |
[23:12] | Bill Buchanan. | 我是Bill Buchanan |
[23:13] | Pleasure to meet you in person. | 很高兴见到您 |
[23:15] | My condolences for the loss of your consul. | 对贵国领事的遇害致以慰问 |
[23:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:17] | This is Jack Bauer from the department of defense, he’s working for us today. | 这位是国防部的Jack Bauer 他今天在我们这里工作 |
[23:20] | Mr. Cheng, please take a seat. | Cheng先生 请坐 |
[23:23] | I know of Mr. Bauer, of course, from his previous service to this country. | 久闻Bauer先生为这个国家所做的一切 |
[23:27] | We knew you were in Los Angeles today. | 我们知道你今天在洛杉矶 |
[23:29] | When did you arrive? | 你是什么时候到的? |
[23:30] | Flew in from Washington a couple of days ago with Secretary Heller. | 是几天前和Heller部长从华盛顿过来的 |
[23:33] | I assume, then, secretary Heller is still here. | 那么 我想Heller部长也还在这吧 |
[23:36] | No. | 不 |
[23:36] | For security reasons, he’s at our district office. | 出于安全考虑 他在我们的行政区办公室 |
[23:39] | Why aren’t you with him? | 为什么你没跟他在一起? |
[23:40] | We felt, under the circumstances today, I could be more helpful here at CTU with Bill. | 我们感到 今天这样的局势 我应该和Bill一起在反恐部更有帮助 |
[23:44] | That’s odd. | 真难得 |
[23:46] | Not really. | 不敢当 |
[23:48] | As you know, I used to run this office. | 正如您所知道的 我曾是这里的主管 |
[23:50] | So if there’s anyone capable of leading a covert operation under short notice, | 因此如果接到命令要进行一次秘密行动 |
[23:54] | you would be the ideal candidate. | 你将会是最理想的人选 |
[23:56] | Mr. Cheng, this kind of unfounded… | Cheng先生 这种无端的… |
[23:57] | That’s all right, Bill, I’ve got it. | 没关系 Bill 我来吧 |
[24:00] | Mr. Cheng, I can assure you that neither CTU nor I had anything to | Cheng先生 我敢向你保证 无论是反恐局还是我个人 |
[24:03] | do with the terrible events that took place at your consulate tonight. | 都和今晚在贵领事馆发生的恐怖袭击事件无关 |
[24:12] | I assume you know this man… Howard Bern. | 我想你认识这个人吧… Howard Bern |
[24:14] | One of your field agents. | 一名你们的外勤探员 |
[24:16] | This was taken by one of our surveillance cameras tonight. | 这是今晚被我们的监视摄像机上捕捉到的 |
[24:23] | This photograph has been altered. | 这幅图像已经被修改过 |
[24:25] | Just to make it clearer. | 只是为了更加清晰 |
[24:27] | Or to set up a scenario that you can utilize for political propaganda. | 或者是为了你们的政治主张找一只代罪羔羊吧 |
[24:30] | No, Mr. Bauer. | 不 Bauer先生 |
[24:31] | We ran this image through our database. | 我们用这张照片在数据库中相比较过 |
[24:33] | The computer picked Mr. Bern as a near perfect match. | 计算机给出了Bern先生是最接近的匹配对象 |
[24:36] | Did you take the time to cross-reference your database | 那你们有没有对比数据库中 |
[24:39] | to include members of the people’s freedom coalition? | 包括人民自由联盟的成员吗? |
[24:41] | Because according to our information, they’re | 因为据我们所知 |
[24:43] | the group most likely behind this attack. | 他们是这次袭击最有可能的幕后策划者 |
[24:44] | That would be pointless, wouldn’t it? | 你觉得有必要吗? |
[24:46] | This man is not asian. | 这个人不是亚洲人 |
[24:48] | Mr. Cheng, | Cheng先生 |
[24:48] | you and I both know that the PFC has initiated terrorist | 我们都知道 人民自由联盟招募 |
[24:51] | activity around the globe utilizing european mercenaries, | 欧洲的雇佣兵来从事恐怖活动 |
[24:54] | half a dozen of which are a closer match to this photograph than agent Bern. | 很多人同Bern探员相比与此照片的匹配度更高 |
[24:59] | I take it, then, Mr. Bern is not available to question? | 我明白了 Bern先生现在无法接受我们的询问吗? |
[25:01] | No, he’s not here tonight. | 是的 他今晚不在这里 |
[25:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:04] | Mr. Cheng, you must know that it would not be in | Cheng先生 你肯定知道 |
[25:06] | America’s best interest to provoke the Chinese government. | 激怒中国政府对美国没有任何好处 |
[25:09] | Then what are we playing these games for? | 那我们该如何解释这些呢? |
[25:11] | 30 minutes before we were attacked, you asked our consul to give up Lee Jong. | 我们遭到袭击30分钟前 你们要求领事交出Lee Jong |
[25:15] | Before our government can comply, the | 在我国政府同意之前 |
[25:17] | consulate was attacked, Lee Jong disappeared. | 领事馆遭到袭击 Lee Jong失踪了 |
[25:20] | Now you tell me you don’t have Lee Jong. | 现在你告诉我你们没有抓Lee Jong |
[25:22] | Howard Bern is not available to be questioned. | Howard Bern无法接受询问 |
[25:24] | What are you trying to hide? | 你们想要掩饰什么? |
[25:25] | We’re not trying to hide anything, sir. | 我们没有试图掩饰任何事 先生 |
[25:27] | We’re just extremely busy. | 我们只是太忙了 |
[25:29] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 很抱歉 |
[25:31] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[25:32] | We are faced with unprecedented terrorist attacks on American soil. | 我们面对的是美国境内前所未有的恐怖袭击事件 |
[25:36] | All of our resources and attention are focused on trying to stop those attacks. | 我们所有的人力物力都集中到如何阻止这些袭击上了 |
[25:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:41] | We have confirmation on Marwan’s last location. | 我们得到了Marwan最后的落脚点的新情报 |
[25:44] | Follow up on that. | 继续跟踪 |
[25:44] | I’ll handle the rest of Mr. Cheng’s questions. | 我会继续解答Cheng先生的问题 |
[25:52] | I’d like to see the hourlies for Mr. Bauer. | 我想看看Bauer先生的行动时间表 |
[25:56] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我去看看 |
[26:01] | O’Brian. | 我是O’Brian |
[26:02] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | Chloe 我是Jack |
[26:03] | Have Bern meet me in the east corridor. | 让Bern在东侧走廊见我 |
[26:05] | Get a chopper ready now. | 立即准备一架直升机 |
[26:06] | I will. | 我知道了 |
[26:07] | Meet Jack in the east corridor now. | 马上到从侧走廊见Jack |
[26:13] | Dispatch. | 外勤部 |
[26:14] | This is Chloe O’Brian | 我是Chloe O’Brian |
[26:15] | Jack Bauer’s requesting a helicopter standing by for immediate departure. | Jack Bauer需要一架直升机待命 |
[26:18] | Okay, done. | 好的 没问题 |
[26:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 快点 跟我走 |
[26:24] | Come on, follow me. | |
[26:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[26:26] | A security camera at the Chinese consulate picked up your face. | 中国领事馆的一台监视摄像机拍到了你的脸 |
[26:29] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[26:29] | I was wearing my mask. | 我戴面具了 |
[26:30] | Trust me, I saw the freeze frame. | 相信我 我看见照片了 |
[26:31] | It was you. | 就是你 |
[26:32] | Jack, the guy ripped the mask from my face for one second. | Jack 那家伙把我的面具揭开时间不到1秒钟 |
[26:35] | I pulled it right back down. | 我立刻就戴上了 |
[26:35] | I can’t believe a camera picked that up. | 我真不相信摄像机就拍到我了 |
[26:37] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[26:38] | You’re going to have to leave the city. | 你必须离开这里 |
[26:39] | We’re working out a scenario. | 我们正在制造伪证 |
[26:41] | In a couple days, you’re going to have to answer questions from the Chinese. | 接下来的几天 你将会受到中国那边的询问 |
[26:44] | I didn’t think anyone saw me. | 我觉得根本没人看见我 |
[26:45] | That’s why I didn’t bring it up earlier. | 所以才一直没说 |
[26:47] | Don’t worry, we’re gonna handle it. | 别担心 我们会处理的 |
[26:49] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 对不起 Jack |
[26:50] | You got to go. | 你必须走 |
[26:51] | There’s a chopper waiting for you. | 有架直升机等着你 |
[26:54] | This is Bauer.. | 我是Bauer.. |
[26:55] | Jack, Lee Jong’s coming out of anesthesia. | Jack Lee Jong醒了 |
[26:57] | He should be ready for questioning now. | 他现在应该可以接受询问了 |
[26:59] | Agent Rabb’s already there. | Rabb探员已经到那了 |
[27:01] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就到 |
[27:15] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[27:15] | All my databases are active. | 所有数据库就位 |
[27:16] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[27:18] | Doctor, that’s enough. | 医生 可以了 |
[27:19] | He’s mine now. | 他现在归我了 |
[27:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:21] | Tell him he’s in critical condition, he still needs medical attention | 告诉他他现在还处于不稳定期 任然需要医学观察 |
[27:23] | I’m going to ask him a few questions. | 我想问他几个问题 |
[27:25] | When he answers them, I’ll let the doctor continue to treat him. | 只要他回答了 我就让医生继续给他治疗 |
[27:34] | He understands. | 他知道了 |
[27:34] | Tell him I know that he worked with Marwan on the warhead. | 告诉他 我知道他参与了Marwan的核弹计划 |
[27:36] | Now he needs to tell us where it is. | 现在他必须告诉我们核弹在哪儿 |
[27:50] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[27:51] | But he knows where Marwan might be. | 但是他知道Marwan可能会在哪儿 |
[27:52] | What do you mean, where he might be? | 什么叫他可能在哪儿? |
[27:54] | In the van he told me he knew where he was. | 在车上他告诉我他知道确切的位置 |
[28:05] | Because of what he’s doing, Marwan’s been moving around. | 因为他还有任务在身 所以他还在跑来跑去 |
[28:07] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[28:22] | There are three locations he knows of that Marwan’s using today. | 他知道三个Marwan今天会去的地方 |
[28:25] | What are they? | 都有什么地方? |
[28:26] | The Rocklyn building… | Rocklyn大厦… |
[28:27] | we know about that one. | 我们已经知道那个了 |
[28:28] | A bar downtown. | 城里的一个酒吧 |
[28:29] | We know about that one, too. | 那个我们也知道了 |
[28:30] | A factory on sixth. | 第六大街的一个工厂 |
[28:32] | Where on Sixth? | 第六大街在哪儿? |
[28:39] | Alameda… | 在Alameda街… |
[28:40] | Sixth and Alameda. | 第六大街和Alameda街交汇处 |
[28:42] | Give me an exact address. | 告诉我确切地址 |
[28:43] | That’s the one we’re looking for. | 这就是我们正要找的 |
[28:45] | I need you to assemble a team, make sure Curtis is on it. | 你集合一个小组 Curtis来指挥 |
[28:47] | They need to be ready to move now. | 他们现在要行动 |
[28:48] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[29:05] | Audrey. | |
[29:06] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[29:08] | The investigator from the Chinese consulate wants to talk to you. | 从中国领事馆过来的调查员想要和你谈谈 |
[29:11] | Why does he want to talk to me? | 为什么他要跟我谈? |
[29:13] | In order to protect Jack’s cover, | 为了保护Jack |
[29:15] | we put together some new hourlies for him to look at… | 我们在他所看到的Jack的行动日志上做了些手脚… |
[29:17] | They show you and Jack working together at the time of the ambush. | 上面是说发动袭击的时候Jack和你在一起 |
[29:21] | Buchanan wants me to lie to the Chinese to protect Jack? | Buchanan要我对中国人说谎来保护Jack? |
[29:23] | Not to protect Jack… to protect the United States government. | 不是为了保护Jack… 是为了保护我们的政府 |
[29:29] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[29:34] | Where are the hourlies? | 时间表在哪儿? |
[29:36] | Edgar’s sending them to your system. | Edgar正在发送到你电脑上 |
[29:41] | I’m not sure I’m comfortable with this, Curtis. | 我不知道这样做对不对 Curtis |
[29:42] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[29:45] | Well, whatever you decide, | 无论你怎么决定 |
[29:48] | you’re still gonna have to talk to Cheng. | 你还是必须要和Cheng谈话 |
[30:22] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[30:23] | Lee gave us a probable location on Marwan. | Lee告诉我们一个Marwan可能出现的地方 |
[30:25] | We’re getting ready to move on it now. | 现在我们准备过去 |
[30:26] | I’m being called in for questioning. | 我要被叫去问话了 |
[30:28] | By who? | 谁叫的? |
[30:29] | Cheng, from the Chinese consulate. | Cheng 中国领事馆的 |
[30:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[30:33] | Why you? | 为什么叫你? |
[30:34] | Buchanan modified the hourlies so that it’d look like | Buchanan修改了行动日志 |
[30:35] | you were working here with me during the abduction. | 说在发动袭击时我和你在一起 |
[30:38] | I’m sorry, but whatever Buchanan laid out, you got to stick to it. | 对不起 但是既然Buchanan都制定好了 你就得这么说了 |
[30:41] | We need to sideline Cheng now. | 我们要让Cheng相信 |
[30:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:44] | Now that Lee Jong’s incriminated himself, | 现在Lee Jong已经承认自己有罪 |
[30:45] | the Chinese government’s not gonna try to protect him. | 中国政府就不会继续保护他了 |
[30:47] | That’s not what this is about. | 不是这个原因 |
[30:49] | The Chinese consul was killed during Lee’s extraction. | 在劫持Lee的行动过程中 中国领事死了 |
[30:51] | The United States government cannot be held responsible for that. | 不能把政府牵扯进来 |
[30:54] | Jack, what are you doing? | Jack 你在干什么? |
[30:56] | You have broken every major protocol set by CTU and the DOD. | 你已经违反了所有反恐部和国防部的重要规定 |
[30:58] | For what? | 到底要干什么? |
[31:00] | Is any of this working? | 所做的这一切都有用吗? |
[31:03] | You’re still alive, | 你还活着 |
[31:05] | your father’s still alive, | 你父亲还活着 |
[31:08] | and we managed to stop all but one of the power plants from melting down. | 并且除了一个泄露外 我们成功阻止了其他核电站的泄露 |
[31:10] | Yeah, it’s working. | 是的 有用 |
[31:13] | We have to fight to keep it working. | 我们必须继续努力保证其效用 |
[31:17] | Do what you have to, Audrey. | 做你该做的 Audrey |
[31:20] | I’m sorry, I’ve got to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[31:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:33] | Mr. Buchanan, I’ve got Jack’s approach to Marwan’s location ready. | Buchanan先生 我已经得到了Jack前往Marwan所在位置的线路 |
[31:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:36] | Upload it to the teams, send a copy to Tony’s station. | 上传给各个小组 发送副本到Tony的机器上 |
[31:39] | He’s running point on this end. | 他在这边指挥 |
[31:40] | You got it. | 好的 |
[31:44] | I am surprised that after you were kidnapped that you stayed on to work here. | 在你遭到绑架后还能继续在这里工作 太让我吃惊了 |
[31:48] | That must have been very difficult for you. | 对你来说一定很难 |
[31:51] | I wasn’t physically hurt, | 我并没有受伤 |
[31:52] | and I wanted to try and help find the people who had planned these attacks. | 而且我想帮助大家找出是谁策划了这些袭击的 |
[31:55] | Very admirable. | 真是令人钦佩 |
[31:57] | Now, I looked through the hourlies for Mr. Bauer, | 现在 我看了Bauer的行动日志 |
[31:58] | your associate from the defense department. | 也就是您在国防部的助手的行动日志 |
[32:01] | I noticed from 1:00 A.M. | 我注意到从凌晨1点到3点 |
[32:03] | To 3:00 A.M, you and he were working on some data-processing tasks. | 你和他在进行一些数据处理的工作 |
[32:06] | Yes, that’s correct. | 是的 没错 |
[32:09] | And what analyst did you give this information to? | 你们把这些情报给了哪位分析员? |
[32:11] | Edgar Stiles. | |
[32:13] | Why does that matter? | 有什么问题吗? |
[32:16] | They go through all this trouble to reenlist a man who used to run this place… | 他们千辛万苦重新启用了曾经是这里主管的人… |
[32:20] | Jack Bauer… | |
[32:22] | and he’s doing data-processing? | 要他做数据处理? |
[32:24] | Well, it’s much more subtle than it sounds. | 这比听起来要复杂的多 |
[32:26] | There are hundreds of lists that have to be cross-referenced, | 有数千份名单需要比较 |
[32:28] | and with Mr. Bauer’s experience, we were able to narrow the search. | 依靠Bauer先生的经验 我们可以缩小搜索的范围 |
[32:32] | I am surprised. | 我很惊讶 |
[32:35] | Why is that? | 惊讶什么? |
[32:37] | Meaning no disrespect, the log shows that your husband, | 恕我冒犯 日志显示 与此同时 |
[32:40] | Paul Raines, was at the clinic during the same hours. | 你的丈夫 Paul Raines正在医务室 |
[32:44] | And unfortunately, he passed away. | 很不幸的是 他还死了 |
[32:49] | What’s your point? | 你什么意思? |
[32:52] | I don’t believe you were with Jack Bauer, mining data. | 我不相信你和Jack Bauer在一起 采集数据 |
[32:56] | That you were waiting for your husband while he was in surgery, | 当时你正在手术室外守候你的丈夫 |
[32:59] | and that you are lying to me now to cover for Mr. Bauer. | 你是在对我撒谎 来掩护Bauer先生 |
[33:02] | Mr. Cheng. | Cheng先生 |
[33:03] | I’m not going to allow you to stand there and accuse my people of lying. | 我不能允许您站在这里指责我的人撒谎 |
[33:06] | No. | 是的 |
[33:07] | And I’m not going to stand here to endure half-baked alibis. | 我不愿意站在这里忍受漏洞百出的辩解 |
[33:10] | You can believe whatever you want, but my answers stand. | 你可以有自己的想法 但是我说的是事实 |
[33:13] | Now, if we are done, I do have to get back to work. | 如果现在没别的事了 我真得回去工作了 |
[33:17] | If you’ll excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[33:26] | Manning. | 我是Manning |
[33:26] | President Palmer for Jack Bauer. | Palmer总统要找Jack Bauer |
[33:29] | It’s the White House. | 白宫打来的 |
[33:30] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[33:31] | Jack, this is David Palmer. | Jack 我是David Palmer |
[33:33] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[33:34] | CTU tells me you got something from Lee. | 反恐局告诉我说你从Lee那里获得了情报 |
[33:36] | We got a location on Habib Marwan. | 我们掌握了一处Habib Marwan可能的去处 |
[33:38] | We’re en route with tactical teams now. | 我们现在和战术小组一起去 |
[33:41] | We’re hopeful we can put an end to this soon. | 我们希望能够快点结束这次的事情 |
[33:42] | I hope you’re right, Jack. | 我希望你是对的 Jack |
[33:44] | This warhead can detonate any moment now. | 现在 这颗核弹随时都可能引爆 |
[33:45] | We know, sir. | 我们知道 先生 |
[33:47] | Jack… | |
[33:48] | tell me about the representative from the Chinese consulate, Cheng. | 告诉我有关中国领事馆代表Cheng的情况 |
[33:52] | Is he still at CTU? | 他还在反恐部吗? |
[33:54] | He was there when we left. | 我们离开的时候他还在那 |
[33:55] | Are we okay there? | 那边情况还好吗? |
[33:57] | They have a surveillance photo of one of my team members. | 他们有一张监视摄像机拍摄的我们组员的照片 |
[34:00] | We told them that we didn’t think the photo was clear enough to be conclusive evidence. | 我们告诉他们 照片不够清晰 不足以作为可靠的证据 |
[34:03] | That’s gonna hold them off for a while. | 这应该可以拖延他们一阵子 |
[34:05] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[34:07] | Thank you, Jack. | 谢谢你 Jack |
[34:08] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[34:09] | And good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[34:11] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[34:16] | All right, Mike. | 好了 Mike |
[34:18] | I’m gonna need you to advise the President that Cheng has to leave CTU now. | 我希望你跟总统建议 让Cheng现在离开反恐局 |
[34:22] | President Logan was clear that he wanted Cheng to have access there. | Logan总统很清楚的表明 他想让Cheng留在那 |
[34:25] | And he has. | 他已经在这了 |
[34:26] | But now Cheng is slowing them down. | 但是现在Cheng影响到他们了 |
[34:29] | He’s got to go. | 他必须离开 |
[34:30] | CTU needs to be able to do their job without the added pressure of a cover-up. | 反恐局需要摆脱掩护的压力 安心工作 |
[34:35] | You think you can get President Logan to sign off on that? | 你觉得你能让Logan总统同意吗? |
[34:40] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我试试吧 |
[34:45] | Yes. | 好的 |
[34:47] | No, not now, Keith. | 不 不是现在 Keith |
[34:47] | I have too many things to deal with first. | 我有很多事情必须要先处理一下 |
[34:50] | Yes, you do that. | 好 你先忙 |
[34:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:53] | What is it, Mike? | 什么事 Mike? |
[34:54] | Mr. President, the Chinese security officer, Cheng, | 总统阁下 中国安全部官员Cheng |
[34:56] | is still at CTU, and he seems to be slowing things down. | 还在反恐局 他似乎影响到工作进展了 |
[34:59] | Well, he wouldn’t be there at all if Palmer | 如果Palmer不批准袭击他的领事馆 |
[35:01] | hadn’t authorized an attack on his consulate. | 那他也不会去那 |
[35:03] | It’s too late to change that now, sir. | 现在说什么都晚了 先生 |
[35:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:07] | Yes, it is. | 对 是这么回事 |
[35:10] | If we order Cheng to leave CTU now, | 如果我们要求Cheng现在离开反恐局 |
[35:11] | it’ll look like we’ve got something to hide, | 就会显得我们要掩饰什么 |
[35:13] | and we’ll just be giving the Chinese all the | 这样我们就给了中国那边借口 |
[35:15] | justification they need to escalate this crisis. | 进而使冲突升级 |
[35:21] | Mr. President, if we don’t find that warhead before it’s deployed, | 总统阁下 如果我们不在引爆之前找到核弹 |
[35:24] | ten million americans could face annihilation. | 将会有千千万万的美国人伤亡 |
[35:27] | And we could be at war with a Billion Chinese. | 我们还有可能跟亿万中国人发生战争 |
[35:30] | My advice, sir, is to worry about the Americans now and the Chinese later. | 以我的建议 先生 要先美国后中国 |
[35:33] | Your advice or David Palmer’s advice? | 是你的建议还是David Palmer的建议? |
[35:36] | Both of ours. | 我们两个的 |
[35:37] | When I agreed to let you bring Palmer in, | 在我同意您请Palmer过来的时候 |
[35:38] | it wasn’t so the two of you could form an alliance against me. | 不是让你们俩一个鼻孔出气 来对付我的 |
[35:42] | Sir, that’s not what’s happening. | 先生 不是那么回事 |
[35:43] | No? | 不是吗? |
[35:44] | Why don’t you tell me what’s happening. | 为什么你不告诉我究竟发生什么事了 |
[35:45] | You and David Palmer are running this country while | 你和David Palmer在主持大局 |
[35:47] | I’m taking phone calls from mid-level staffers. | 而我却在接听小职员的电话 |
[35:49] | Would you like me to ask President Palmer to leave? | 那您是要我让Palmer总统离开吗? |
[35:57] | No. | 不是 |
[36:01] | Call CTU, tell Bill Buchanan to escort Mr. Cheng out of the building. | 给反恐局打电话 告诉Bill Buchanan护送Cheng离开 |
[36:09] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是 总统阁下 |
[36:36] | Curtis, put Michaels in play now. | Curtis 让Michaels准备好 |
[36:39] | Chloe, this is Jack. | Chloe 我是Jack |
[36:41] | We’re at the perimeter outside the factory. | 我们就在工厂外面的警戒线 |
[36:42] | Our men are getting into position. | 我们的人就位了 |
[36:44] | Can you confirm that Marwan’s inside? | 你能确定Marwan在里面吗? |
[36:45] | I can’t say for sure, but I’m detecting a microwave uplink to the building. | 我不能肯定 但是我正在探测楼内的微波卫星信号 |
[36:48] | Can you intercept it? | 你能截获吗? |
[36:49] | No. | 不能 |
[36:49] | It’s got encryption. | 是加密的 |
[36:51] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[36:55] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[36:56] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[36:57] | How are we gonna confirm Marwan’s inside there? | 我们如何确定Marwan就在里面? |
[36:58] | We don’t. | 没办法 |
[36:59] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[37:00] | We move now. | 现在行动 |
[37:01] | Give all teams a go. | 通知所有小组 |
[37:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:03] | All teams, it’s a go. | 所有小组注意 行动 |
[37:11] | So you know, Mr. Buchanan, this matter will be pursued. | 你要知道 Buchanan先生 这件事还没结束 |
[37:13] | I will return with a formal order for a more extensive investigation. | 我会带着正式的命令回来进行全面调查 |
[37:17] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[37:18] | In the meantime, if I were you, I’d focus my attention on the people’s freedom coalition. | 同时 如果我是你 我会把注意力集中到人民自由联盟上去 |
[37:22] | I’m quite sure they are your perpetrators. | 我很清楚他们是你们的死对头 |
[37:24] | We’ll do everything we can to help you. | 我们会竭尽全力给予你们协助 |
[37:26] | Sir. | 先生 |
[37:27] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[37:30] | Jack’s team is at the staging area outside the building. | Jack的小组正在大楼外面的集结地 |
[37:32] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[37:33] | Mr. Cheng, excuse me, please. | Cheng先生 很抱歉 |
[37:37] | I have to get back. | 我必须回去工作了 |
[37:38] | My men will escort you from the building. | 我的人会护送您出去的 |
[37:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:45] | Edgar. | |
[37:48] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[37:49] | Edgar Stiles, communication analyst, right? | Edgar Stiles 通信分析员 对吗? |
[37:51] | Yeah. I’m busy. | 对 我很忙 |
[37:52] | I forgot to ask Mr. Buchanan one last thing. | 我忘了问Buchanan最后一件事 |
[37:55] | Maybe you could help me. | 或许你能帮我 |
[37:56] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[37:57] | You should ask him. | 你应该问他才对 |
[37:58] | It’s not classified. | 不是什么机密问题 |
[37:59] | Audrey Raines had mentioned to me that you | Audrey Raines向我提到了你 |
[38:01] | were helping her earlier with some DOD files. | 早前帮助她整理国防部的文件 |
[38:04] | Yeah, until she was called down to the clinic. | 对 后来她被叫到医务室去了 |
[38:06] | So it was just you and Jack? | 所以就只有你和Jack了? |
[38:08] | What? | 什么? |
[38:09] | Edgar, come here. | Edgar 过来 |
[38:11] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[38:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:16] | You idiot. | 你个笨蛋 |
[38:16] | What? | 怎么了? |
[38:16] | Just keep your mouth shut. | 把你的嘴闭上 |
[38:17] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[38:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[38:26] | The man who led the attack on our consulate was Jack Bauer. | 袭击领事馆的主谋是Jack Bauer |
[38:29] | Pull up all his files. | 调出所有他的档案 |
[38:30] | I want to look at them when I get back. | 回来我要看 |
[38:31] | OKay. | 好的 |
[38:36] | Michael, are you in position? | Michael 你就位了吗? |
[38:37] | Roger that. | 好了 |
[38:38] | He’s at your two o’clock… take him out. | 他就在你两点钟的方向… 干掉他 |
[38:40] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[38:54] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[38:55] | Start the sequence. | 启动程序吧 |
[39:13] | We’re done here. | 我们这边完成了 |
[39:28] | Get the car. | 去开车 |
[40:03] | He’s cornered in this room. | 他被困在了这间屋子里 |
[40:05] | Counter-flank and push him back to me. | 从两面包抄 把他往我这边赶 |
[40:06] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[40:22] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[40:26] | I’ve been waiting for this. | 我一直在等着这个时刻的来临 |
[40:29] | You’re too late. | 你太晚了 |
[40:43] | That hurts, doesn’t it? | 很疼 是吧? |
[40:53] | Jack. | |
[40:55] | Jack, what are you doing? | Jack 你在干什么? |
[40:56] | We still need him. | 我们还需要他 |
[41:04] | Go ahead, | 来吧 |
[41:05] | kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[41:09] | That won’t stop the missile. | 也无法阻止导弹发射 |
[41:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[41:18] | What are you talking about! | 你在说什么! |
[41:30] | Jack, we got a problem. | Jack 我们有麻烦了 |
[41:33] | Come here a second and look at this. | 过来一下 看看这个 |
[41:34] | Secure the prisoner. | 看好他 |
[41:41] | Oh, my god, they’ve got a missile. | 哦 天啊 他们有导弹 |
[41:44] | Have you got your comm unit? | 你有通信组件吗? |
[41:45] | Patch it through to the computer. | 打包发给我 |
[41:46] | Tony, it’s Jack. Can you hear me? | Tony 我是Jack 你能听到吗? |
[41:48] | Yeah, Jack. | 能听见 Jack |
[41:48] | What’s going on? | 有什么进展? |
[41:49] | I’m looking at a live feed of the warhead. | 我在实时监视器上看到了核弹 |
[41:51] | It’s been mounted on a missile. | 被安装在了一颗导弹上吗? |
[41:52] | A missile? | 一颗导弹? |
[41:53] | How can that be? | 那怎么可能? |
[41:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:54] | We’re trying to get the feed over to you now. | 我们正在给你传送监视图像 |
[41:55] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[42:03] | Have you got it? | 收到了吗? |
[42:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:05] | How much time have we got? | 我们还有多少时间? |
[42:07] | 52 seconds. | 52秒 |
[42:09] | Tony, can you see this? | Tony 你能看到这些吗? |
[42:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:12] | Can you get a source of the transmission? | 你知道发射装置的具体方位吗? |
[42:14] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[42:18] | No, Jack… it’s on an encrypted uplink. | 不行 Jack… 卫星信号被加密处理了 |
[42:20] | There’s no way to trace it. | 我们无法跟踪 |
[42:21] | Do a geography scan… see if you can pull a location. | 通过地理扫描… 看我们能不能知道地点 |
[42:24] | Chloe, are there any identifying specifics on the visual? | Chloe 图像上是否有什么特别的地方? |
[42:28] | Looks like a forest area, trees, a structure. | 看起来像是林地 有树木和建筑 |
[42:31] | Tony, we’re out of time. | Tony 我们没有时间了 |
[42:33] | We’re trying, Jack, but we can’t I.D. | 我们正在努力 Jack 但是我们无法定位 |
[42:34] | The location… it’s too general. | 地点… 太宽泛了 |
[42:36] | See if you can pick up a heat signature from the point of ignition. | 看我们是否能搜索到点火地点的热信号 |
[42:39] | We’ll try it, but it’s a wide radius. | 我们试过了 但是面积太大了 |
[42:42] | There’re not gonna be enough time to stop it launched. | 没有时间阻止其爆炸了 |
[42:44] | Chloe, do you have anything. | Chloe 你没有其他办法了吗? |
[42:47] | I’m trying the four band satellite, but it’s not working, either. | 我正在试用四波段卫星 但还是不能正常工作 |