时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | David, what have you done? | David 你都干了什么? |
[00:14] | Excuse me, sir? | 阁下 怎么了? |
[00:15] | I just got a call from the Secretary of State telling me about a | 国务卿刚打来电话 是关于 |
[00:18] | covert action against the Chinese consulate in Los Angeles. | 对中国驻洛杉矶大使馆的秘密行动 |
[00:20] | That’s correct. I sanctioned it. | 是的 我批准的 |
[00:21] | You authorized an attack on their consulate! That’s a military engagement. | 你批准了对大使馆的行动 这可是军事行动 |
[00:25] | It was a covert operation. | 是暗中进行 |
[00:26] | We marched onto Chinese soil, | 我们进入中国领土 |
[00:28] | we kidnapped one of their nationals, and in the process the Chinese consul was killed. | 绑架他们的人 途中还误杀中国大使 |
[00:32] | Mr. President, | 总统阁下 |
[00:33] | if we don’t find that warhead before it’s deployed, | 若不在他们行动前找到弹头 |
[00:35] | ten million americans could face annihilation. | 千万美国国民就会丧生 |
[00:38] | And we could be at war with a billion Chinese. | 我们可能与十亿中国人为敌 |
[00:41] | Is he gonna make it? | 他能活下来么? |
[00:42] | We’re going to do the best we can. | 我们尽力而为 |
[00:43] | I just need him live long enough to get the information about Marwan and the missing warhead. | 我要他活着 告诉我们Marwan和导弹的线索 |
[00:47] | I know, Jack. You already made me aware of that when you forced me to sacrifice Paul Raines’s life. | 我知道 Jack 你要我牺牲Paul Raines时 我就明白了 |
[00:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:53] | You made a choice that killed Paul, and I’m trying to deal with it. | 你选择牺牲Paul 我正努力接受这个事实 |
[00:57] | We both have a job, let’s just do it. | 我们各司其职 各守本分 |
[00:59] | I know that he worked with Marwan on the warhead. Now he needs to tell us where it is. | 我知道 他负责帮Marwan安装弹头 现在他得告诉我们弹头在哪 |
[01:03] | He doesn’t konw. But he knows where Marwan might be. | 他不知道 但他知道Marwan可能在哪 |
[01:05] | A factory on sixth. | 第六大街的一座工厂里 |
[01:07] | They’re looking for the warhead in their cities. | 他们正在市里面搜寻弹头 |
[01:09] | They have no idea that it’s going to be delivered by missile. | 并不会想到是用导弹来引爆的 |
[01:12] | Start the sequence. | 打开制导固件 |
[01:14] | We’re done here. | 我们这边完工了 |
[01:16] | They can’t stop us now. | 他们现在阻止不了我们 |
[01:26] | I’ve been waiting for this. | 我一直在等待这个时刻 |
[01:29] | You’re too late. | 你来迟了 |
[01:34] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[01:36] | That won’t stop the missile. | 这对搜寻导弹无益 |
[01:38] | Tony, can you see this? | Tony 看得到吗? |
[01:39] | Yeah. | 看到 |
[01:40] | Can you get a source of the transmission? | 你能确定发射装置的具体方位吗? |
[01:45] | No, Jack… it’s on an encrypted uplink. | 不行 Jack 卫星信号被加密处理了 |
[01:47] | There’s no way to trace it. | 无法跟踪 以下事件发生于凌晨4点至5点 均与现实同步 |
[02:05] | Tony, it’s Jack, have you got a lock on the missle? | Tony 我是Jack 发现导弹踪迹了吗? |
[02:07] | No, we’re still trying to find it, Jack, what’re you gonna do with Marwan? | 没有 还在努力中 Jack 你怎么处置Marwan? |
[02:10] | We’re gonna scan the building one more time, then I’m gonna bring him in to the CTU, I want you to prep a holding room. | 我会再巡视一遍大楼 然后带他回反恐局 准备间审讯室 |
[02:14] | Tony, I’m going out for comm, if you need me, get me on my cell. | Tony 我先挂了 有事打我手机 |
[02:17] | All right, you got it! | 好 明白 |
[02:18] | All you try to do is to decode his files. | 你全力解码这些文件 |
[02:20] | I’m gonna go prep the teams to look at the building. | 我派一队人去巡视大楼 |
[02:23] | Unbelievable, | 难以置信 |
[02:25] | how the hell did they manage to assemble a missle capable of carrying a nuclear warhead? | 他们到底如何组装载有核弹的导弹的? |
[02:31] | S-series cruise missle, | S系列巡航导弹 |
[02:32] | steath technology, | 具有隐形技术 |
[02:33] | they must have smuggled it in piece by piece and then assembled it on site. | 他们一定是分片走私入境 最后组装起来的 |
[02:37] | If it’s stealth, we can’t track it by radar, | 如果它是隐形的 那我们就无法在雷达上追踪了 |
[02:39] | what about the targets? | 攻击目标会是哪些呢? |
[02:41] | Pull it up. | 调出资料 |
[02:44] | An S-series has a range of 1800 miles, | S系列的导弹飞行距离为1800英里 |
[02:46] | which means the warhead could be delieverd from the Midwest anywhere in the continent of United States. | 就是说它可以从中西部到达美国的任何地方 |
[02:51] | Those missiles travel at a speed of 600mph, | 导弹的飞行时速为600英里 |
[02:53] | which means it can hit the target on either coast in three hours | 就是说 可以在三小时内 攻击东西海岸的任何目标 |
[02:56] | That’s assuming it’s heading for the coast, | 我们假设它是飞向海岸的 |
[02:58] | If not, it could hit its target any time. | 假设不成立的话 它可以随时攻击任何目标 |
[03:02] | There are no files on this, | 没有关于导弹的任何文件 |
[03:04] | He just used this to unscramble the downlink. | 他只接收了加密文件而已 |
[03:05] | What else did you find? | 还有什么发现? |
[03:06] | Nothing,almost clean. | 一无所获 |
[03:08] | Just the laptop and the cell phone. | 只有便携电脑和手机 |
[03:09] | OK. Take the SIM card off the phone and upload the SIM card to CTU. See if any of it’s traceable. | 好 从手机上下载这加密文件 上传给CTU 看有没有其他线索 |
[03:13] | Yeah | 明白 |
[03:15] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[03:16] | Jack, | |
[03:17] | this is President Logan. | 我是Logan总统 |
[03:18] | I’ve just been told a cruise missile was launched containing a nuclear warhead. | 刚听说载有核弹的巡航导弹已经发射了 |
[03:21] | Yes, sir. That’s correct. | 是的 阁下 是这样 |
[03:22] | Our military tracking device is doing evething they can to find the trajectory of the missile, | 我们的军用跟踪设备正尽全力找出弹道 |
[03:26] | but we don’t have a lot to go on. | 但情报有限 |
[03:27] | What about Marwan, Jack? | Marwan怎么样了 Jack? |
[03:28] | You think that he will break? | 他会招供吗? |
[03:31] | That won’t be easy, sir. | 很难 阁下 |
[03:33] | He’s planned and organized everything that’s happened today, | 他组织策划了今天所发生的一切 |
[03:36] | he’s committed to his country, he’s prepared to die. | 忠于祖国 他下了必死的决心 |
[03:38] | I know that you’ll do your best, keep me posted. | 相信你你一定会尽力 保持联系 |
[03:41] | Yes, sir. I will. | 是 阁下 我会的 |
[03:43] | Let the Joint Chiefs know the situation. But tell them this should be limited to the intelligence community only. | 告知联席会具体进展 但只限于在情报局内部流传 |
[03:48] | Sir, | 阁下 |
[03:48] | if a nuclear missile was launched. We have to assume Washington is its target. | 核弹已经发射 我们就要假定华府是被攻击目标 |
[03:52] | What are our options? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[03:53] | We don’t have many. | 选择并不多 |
[03:54] | The first of our priorities is to establish a continuity of government and start a quiet evacuation of government personnel in the city. | 我们首先要建立一个可持续性政府 然后秘密疏散市内政府职员 |
[04:01] | Bring the cabinet members and the Speaker of the House to the bunker. | 把内阁成员及白宫发言人带进掩体来 |
[04:04] | Congress and Pentagon should be taken to the mountain safety facility. | 议会和五角大楼人员带进山上安全设施内 |
[04:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:10] | Mike, | |
[04:11] | let them know that this is a category one emergency. | 告诉他们这是一级紧急事件 |
[04:14] | Tell them nothing more, | 不要说太多 |
[04:16] | We can’t afford an information leak. | 我们不能再泄露情报 |
[04:18] | David, | |
[04:19] | the public needs to be warned, cities need to be evacuated. | 要通知公众 及时疏散 |
[04:23] | Not yet, | 还不到时候 |
[04:24] | let’s see what Bauer comes up at first. | 先看看Bauer那边有什么进展 |
[04:33] | He will die before he talks to us. | 来不及开口 他就死了 |
[04:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:38] | OK. Stand down. | 好 你们先走 |
[04:44] | You and I both know that all I wanna do right now is kill you. | 你我都清楚 我现在只想了结你 |
[04:47] | But I have my orders. | 但我有命令在身 |
[04:49] | We’ve run out of time. You win. I’ve been instructed to ask you what you want. | 没时间了 你赢了 上面让我问你究竟要什么 |
[04:53] | What I want is already happening. | 我已经如愿以偿 |
[04:55] | The death and destruction of the innocent life is means to the end. Why don’t we just skip to the end. | 无辜生命的死亡就是结果 我们直接谈结果 不好吗? |
[05:00] | To the end? | 结果? |
[05:02] | Everything that you did today, | 你今日所为 |
[05:03] | you did for a reason. For your people. What do you want to change? | 必事出有因 为了你的同胞 你想改变什么? |
[05:08] | I have no interest in having a political discussion with you. | 我没兴趣和你谈政治 |
[05:12] | I am in the unique position to make things happen. I have the ears of the president of the U.S. right now. | 我当前的角色很特殊 我将向美国总统转达一切 |
[05:18] | You have the power to make any kind of the deal that you want. | 你有权利提出任何条件 |
[05:22] | And I promise you, | 我保证 |
[05:24] | you will do more for you and your people if you cooperate with me than if you let that missle hit its target | 和我合作 会比让核弹爆炸 给你和你的同胞带来更多好处 |
[05:30] | You tell me where the missle is headed, | 告诉我导弹将射向哪里 |
[05:31] | you help me to stop it, | 帮我阻止它 |
[05:33] | then I guarantee you that you will talk to the president, | 我保证你将和总统通话 |
[05:36] | and he will listen to you, he has no choice. | 他会答应你一切要求 他别无选择 |
[05:39] | Right here, right now, | 此时此刻 |
[05:41] | you have the chance to get what you want. | 你有机会达到你的目的 |
[05:44] | I already have, Agent Bauer. | 我的目的已经达到了 Bauer探员 |
[05:47] | After this day, | 今天过后 |
[05:48] | every elected official | 所有美国官员 |
[05:50] | and citizen of the America | 和公民 |
[05:51] | will know that America cannot intervene in our lives,nor our countries, | 会知道 美国将会为干涉我们国家内政及生活 |
[05:56] | with impunity. | 而付出代价 |
[05:59] | Besides,your president sees me in only one dimension. | 而且 你们总统只会认为我是邪恶的 |
[06:04] | Evil. | 代表 |
[06:08] | That’s you see us? | 你们也是这么看我们的 |
[06:12] | Yes, | 对 |
[06:13] | and vulnerable. | 还很不中用 |
[06:21] | Chloe, | |
[06:21] | come here. | 过来 |
[06:22] | What? | 怎么了? |
[06:23] | You’re never gonna believe what I just found, | 你不会相信我发现了什么 |
[06:24] | I got names off the calls received on Marwan’s cell phone. | 我找到了Marwan手机上的来电清单 |
[06:27] | Take a good look. | 仔细看 |
[06:30] | Richard Heler | |
[06:31] | Right. Secretary of Defense Heller’s son. | 是 国防部长Heller的儿子 |
[06:33] | Called Marwan a week ago. | 一周前打给Marwan的 |
[06:36] | Did you tell anyone yet? | 你告诉过别人吗? |
[06:40] | No. | 还没 |
[06:41] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[06:42] | I’ll let Buchanan know. | 我去通知Buchanan |
[06:53] | With every minute that passes, the missile’s target zone widens. | 时间越久 导弹目标区域越大 |
[06:55] | We need to get updates from regional teams. | 我们要从当地小组了解进展情况 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry to interrupt, but you need to hear this. | 很抱歉 但这事必须马上告诉您 |
[06:59] | Edgar just pulled a name off Marwan’s cell phone. | Edgar刚在Marwan手机发现 |
[07:01] | It was from a call he received last week. | 上周的一通电话 |
[07:03] | Who called him? | 谁打的? |
[07:03] | Richard Heller. | |
[07:08] | Are you sure? | 确定吗? |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:09] | We ran the number and it came up as originating from Richard Heller’s cell phone. | 我们试过了 是从Richard Heller上打的 |
[07:12] | That must be how Marwan knew where secretary Heller was going to be yesterday morning. | Marwan一定是由此才知道Heller部长昨天早上行踪的 |
[07:15] | You think Richard helped to plan his own dad’s kidnapping? | 你认为是Richard参与了他父亲的绑架? |
[07:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:18] | Where is he now? | 他在哪? |
[07:19] | Well, it’s 4:00 A.M. | 现在凌晨四点 |
[07:20] | He’s at home asLeep, I guess. | 我猜他在家里睡觉吧 |
[07:22] | Where does he live, Chloe? | 他住在哪 Chloe? |
[07:23] | Van Nuys. | |
[07:24] | We have field teams in the area? | 那里有外勤组吗? |
[07:26] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[07:26] | I’ll pull it up on the IP phone. | 我查一下IP电话 |
[07:35] | Yes, we do. | 嗯 有 |
[07:36] | Dispatch them. | 通知他们 |
[07:37] | I’ll call secretary Heller, tell him his son’s being brought back in. | 我来向Heller部长汇报 告诉他 他儿子将被逮捕 |
[07:41] | Chloe, does Audrey know about this? | Chloe Audrey知道吗? |
[07:43] | No. | 不 |
[07:44] | It’s more of a management conversation, don’t you think? | 这将是晴天霹雳 你说呢? |
[07:49] | This is O’Brian. | 我是O’Brian |
[07:50] | Your team has been issued new orders. | 你的小组收到新的命令 |
[07:51] | You are to dispatch immediately to Van Nuys. | 你们马上前往Van Nuys |
[07:58] | Audrey, you got a minute? | Audrey 有时间吗? |
[07:59] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[08:01] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[08:02] | It’s about your brother, Richard. | 有关你弟弟Richard |
[08:03] | Is he all right? | 他还好吧? |
[08:05] | I assume he is, yeah. | 应该没事 |
[08:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:09] | We just found out that Habib Marwan got a call from Richard’s cell phone a week ago. | 我们刚发现 Marwan一周前接到过Richard的电话 |
[08:13] | I’m sorry, but that’s absurd. | 抱歉 这太荒谬了 |
[08:16] | We don’t know what it means yet, | 还不清楚这意味什么 |
[08:17] | but Buchanan is sending a team over to pick Richard up right now. | Buchanan派人去逮捕Richard了 |
[08:19] | Tony, my brother was already brought in once today and he was cleared. | Tony 我弟弟今天已被带来一次 并澄清嫌疑了 |
[08:22] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[08:23] | But this call definitely connects him to Marwan and the missile. | 但这电话与Marwan和那核弹有直接关系 |
[08:27] | Look, I don’t know how he got mixed up in this, but my brother is not a terrorist. | 我不清楚他怎么牵扯进来的 可我弟弟不是恐怖分子 |
[08:34] | Audrey, | |
[08:37] | Richard’s phone number was found in the received registry of Marwan’s SIM card. | Richard电话号码在Marwan的SIM卡来电清单上 |
[08:44] | Does my father know about this? | 我父亲知道吗? |
[08:46] | Buchanan’s calling him right now. | Buchanan在向他汇报 |
[08:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[08:57] | All right. | 好 |
[08:58] | I’ll tell him, yeah. | 我告诉他 是的 |
[08:59] | Jack, we got something. | Jack 有线索了 |
[09:00] | What? | 什么? |
[09:01] | Richard Heller called Marwan a week ago. | Richard Heller一周前给Marwan打过电话 |
[09:04] | We’re sure about this? | 确定吗? |
[09:06] | Yeah, they’re bringing him to CTU. | 是的 他们正把他带来反恐局 |
[09:08] | I want to question this kid myself. | 我要亲自审问这孩子 |
[09:10] | We need to get back there now. | 我们快回去吧 |
[09:14] | Put the suspect in the vehicle. | 把嫌犯带到车里 |
[09:15] | We’re headed back to CTU now. | 我们立即返回反恐局 |
[09:18] | It doesn’t matter where you take me. | 把我带到哪里都无所谓了 |
[09:21] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 嗯 走着瞧吧 |
[09:38] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[09:39] | Jack, were you able to get anything out of Marwan? | Jack Marwan那有线索吗? |
[09:42] | No, we’re going to bring him back to CTU. | 没有 我们把他带到反恐局 |
[09:43] | We think we got a better chance of breaking him there. | 回反恐局于我们更有利 |
[09:45] | We’re about ten minutes out. | 最多十分钟就到 |
[10:02] | Curtis, you okay? | Curtis 没事吧? |
[10:03] | Yeah! | 还好 |
[10:10] | Can you see the shooters? | 看得到杀手吗? |
[10:12] | They’re on the roof behind us. | 后方屋顶上 |
[10:13] | Go! | 射击! |
[10:21] | Notify the perimeter we no longer have Marwan in custody! | 通知封锁小组 Marwan逃脱 |
[10:24] | Perimeter teams, Marwan’s escaped! | 封锁小组 Marwan逃脱 |
[10:26] | He’s headed towards the southwest sector. | 往东南方向逃去 |
[10:44] | Chloe, what have you got on Marwan? | Chloe Marwan那有线索吗? |
[10:46] | Nothing… | 没有 |
[10:47] | he already ditched the transport vehicle and we can’t find him on satellite. | 他已经丢弃了通讯车 卫星上找不到他了 |
[10:50] | How did his people get into that area? | 他的人怎么进入那区域的? |
[10:51] | They didn’t… they must have been there before us. | 并没进入 而是事先隐藏好了 |
[10:53] | Marwan secured the location. | Marwan占领了那 |
[10:54] | All right, | 好 |
[10:55] | have perimeter teams comb the nearby buildings for remaining hostiles, | 让封锁小组搜索附近建筑中的剩余敌人 |
[10:58] | then shift personnel to tracking the missile. | 再调派人手追踪导弹 |
[11:00] | We lost him, Jack. | 我们找不到他了 Jack |
[11:01] | Damn it, Tony, how? | 该死 Tony 怎么回事? |
[11:02] | They dumped their vehicle on the freeway. | 他们在高速公路上弃车而逃了 |
[11:04] | In the chaos, Marwan must have gotten into another car and driven off. | 混乱中 Habib Marwan一定换了别的车 |
[11:07] | We’re trying to analyze the satellite right now, | 我们在分析卫星图象 |
[11:08] | but the images are too noisy. | 但图像太混乱 |
[11:10] | How does Buchanan want to handle this? | Buchanan打算怎么处理? |
[11:12] | I’m here, Jack. | 我在这 Jack |
[11:13] | Finding Marwan is becoming less likely. | 不太可能找到Marwan了 |
[11:15] | With that missile in the air, | 导弹在空中的同时 |
[11:16] | we have to follow primary leads only. | 我们只能追寻主要线索 |
[11:18] | Right now that’s Richard Heller. | 现在主要线索是Richard Heller |
[11:19] | Has he arrived yet? | 他到了吗? |
[11:20] | No, our team’s on the way to get him. | 没有 我们的小组在去接他的路上 |
[11:21] | He’ll be back here momentarily. | 他马上就来 |
[11:23] | Bill, I want to interrogate this kid myself. | Bill 我想亲自审问这孩子 |
[11:25] | I understand. | 明白 |
[11:26] | I’ll have him ready for you. | 我来帮你安排 |
[11:27] | Okay, we’re on our way in. | 好 我们这就去 |
[11:29] | Curtis, we need to back to CTU. | Curtis 我们要返回反恐局 |
[11:32] | They lost Marwan. | 他们没追到Marwan |
[11:32] | We’re going to have to track him from there. | 我们要在那里跟踪他了 |
[11:34] | What did Buchanan say? | Buchanan说什么了? |
[11:35] | Richard Heller’s in first position. | 先处理Richard Heller |
[11:37] | We’re going to interrogate him. | 我们要审问他 |
[11:45] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[11:48] | Please, everybody, be seated. | 各位请坐 |
[11:52] | I would like to apologize for the abruptness of your removal from your homes and your offices. | 抱歉让各位从家里和工作岗位赶来 |
[11:55] | Please know that every precaution had to be taken to ensure the secrecy of your arrival. | 请理解让各位暗中前来 而做的预防措施 |
[12:03] | The U.S. has been thrown into a category one emergency. | 美利坚合众国已经处于一级紧急状态 |
[12:06] | A cruise missile containing a nuclear warhead has been launched and is now headed for, | 载有核弹的巡航导弹现已被发射 瞄准了 |
[12:12] | we believe, a major U.S. city. | 美国的一个重点城市 |
[12:14] | Very possibly washington D.C. | 极有可能是华盛顿 |
[12:17] | Now, | 当前 |
[12:18] | all branches of the military have been alerted | 已通知了各军事机构 |
[12:20] | and they’re doing everything in their power to locate the missile and to intercept it. | 他们正全力锁定其方位并拦截它 |
[12:24] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 阁下 |
[12:26] | You’re saying that not only do we not know what the missile’s target is, | 您的意思是不仅我们 不清楚导弹的目标在哪里 |
[12:29] | but you don’t even know | 连您也不知道 |
[12:30] | where the missile is? | 导弹在哪吗? |
[12:31] | That’s correct. | 的确 |
[12:32] | When do you plan to inform the public? | 您打算何时通知公众呢? |
[12:35] | As of this time, | 现在 |
[12:36] | we feel that informing the public wouldn’t be in the country’s best interest. | 我们认为 通知公众 于国家利益而言 实非上策 |
[12:41] | “We” meaning who, Mr. President? | “我们”是指谁呢 总统阁下? |
[12:45] | I feel that way, Mr. Speaker. | 我认为 发言人先生 |
[12:47] | Doesn’t the public have a right to know the truth? | 难道公众没有权利知道真相吗? |
[12:51] | That’s all I have for now. | 目前就是这样的情况 |
[12:53] | When I know more, an update will be given. | 我会结合事态的发展作进一步通知 |
[12:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[13:01] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[13:04] | Yes, Don. | 嗯 Don |
[13:05] | Sir, | 阁下 |
[13:05] | I do not wish to question your decision in front of the cabinet, | 我没想当着内阁来质问您的决定 |
[13:08] | but I think that you’re making a grave mistake in not alerting the public. | 但我认为您不通知公众 是个严重的错误 |
[13:13] | Look, I’ve thought a lot about this and… | 我也思考了很久 而且… |
[13:18] | I’m certain it’s the right course. | 我认为这样才是明智之举 |
[13:19] | Well, if I may say so, sir, you do not seem certain. | 阁下 恕我直言 您似乎还不太肯定 |
[13:27] | It’s a difficult day for all of us, Don. | 对大家来说 这一天很难熬 Don |
[13:32] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 失陪一下… |
[13:39] | Mike, | |
[13:41] | what’s going on here? | 怎么回事? |
[13:43] | Meaning what? | 您是指? |
[13:44] | Logan was sworn in a few hours ago, | Logan几小时前宣誓就职 |
[13:45] | we’re under a massive terrorist attack… he needs all the help he can get. | 我们遭受大规模恐怖袭击 他需要大力支持 |
[13:49] | He understands that and he’s seeking advice from everywhere. | 他知道 他正在向大家争取意见 |
[13:52] | Not from his cabinet. | 可并没争取内阁的意见 |
[13:53] | Or the congressional leadership. | 或是议会领事的意见 |
[13:55] | Give it time, Don. | 需要时间 Don |
[13:57] | Give it time. | 需要时间 |
[14:11] | Tactical’s at Richard’s house, | 机动组已抵达Richard家 |
[14:12] | they’re going through his things right now. | 他们要做全面搜查 |
[14:14] | What about Jack? | Jack呢? |
[14:15] | Jack and Curtis are on their way back. | Jack和Curtis在回来的路上 |
[14:18] | Someone has to tell Audrey that Jack’s going to be interrogating her brother. | 得有人去告诉Audrey Jack将审讯她弟弟 |
[14:22] | Audrey’s not going to want to let Jack near her brother. | Audrey不会让Jack靠近她弟弟 |
[14:25] | It can’t be helped. | 没用的 |
[14:27] | If Richard knows something about that missile… | Richard要是知道导弹的事… |
[14:30] | It’s funny, this morning Jack and Audrey were planning their future. | 有点可笑 今早 Jack和Audrey还在计划他们的未来 |
[14:34] | Now he’s responsible for her husband’s death, | 现在却要为她丈夫的死负责 |
[14:36] | and he may have to torture her brother. | 还要去折磨她弟弟 |
[14:39] | And yet… | 但是… |
[14:41] | every move he’s made has been the right one. | 他做的都是正确的 |
[14:44] | Not if he wanted to be with her. | 要是想和她在一起 就另当别论了 |
[14:48] | Look, Michelle… | 听着 Michelle… |
[14:56] | everything that’s happened here today, | 今天在这里所发生的一切… |
[15:01] | it’s been hard going through it with you again. | 和你再一次共同经历这些 很不好受 |
[15:04] | It’s been hard for me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:07] | And I… | 我… |
[15:09] | look at what this job does the people in our positions, | 思考这份工作对我们这些人的意义 |
[15:13] | and I realize… | 我意识到… |
[15:18] | I want us to be together again, | 我还想和你在一起 |
[15:20] | but it’s gonna be away from all this. | 就要远离这一切 |
[15:26] | You want us to leave our jobs? | 你是说我们辞职? |
[15:33] | We’ve spent the last 12 years of our lives doing this. | 我们已经在这行干了12年 |
[15:37] | Where would we go? | 还能去哪儿? |
[15:39] | What would we do? | 还能干些什么? |
[15:40] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[15:43] | People start over every day, if it’s important to them. | 要是必要的话 人们每天都在重新开始 |
[15:49] | You’re asking me to leave the only thing I’ve ever done. | 你在让我离开我唯一做过的职业 |
[15:55] | Yes… | 是的… |
[15:57] | I am. | 我承认 |
[16:10] | This is beyond belief! | 太难相信了! |
[16:12] | I cannot be brought here! | 不能带我到这里! |
[16:14] | Audrey, you got to get me out of here. | Audrey 带我离开这! |
[16:15] | These guys broke into my house. | 这些人闯到我家 |
[16:16] | This is so illegal. | 这是违法的 |
[16:18] | All right, Richard, listen. | 好 Richard 听着 |
[16:19] | Just calm down, okay? | 冷静 好吗? |
[16:20] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[16:20] | Your phone number came up on the cell phone of a terrorist, all right? | 你的电话号码出现在恐怖分子手机上 好吗? |
[16:23] | That’s what they said. | 这是他们说的 |
[16:24] | That’s insane. | 太荒谬了! |
[16:25] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[16:26] | Audrey. | |
[16:26] | Now listen, OK, just right… | 好 听着 就在… |
[16:28] | Audrey. | |
[16:28] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:29] | They have to get him into holding now. | 他得进审讯室了 |
[16:30] | Audrey! | |
[16:31] | Audrey, don’t let them do this! | Audrey 阻止他们呀 |
[16:33] | Don’t let them do this to me! | 不能这样对我! |
[16:36] | Who’s interrogating him? | 谁来审讯他? |
[16:37] | Jack. | |
[16:38] | What? | 什么? |
[16:43] | You are not going to do this. | 你不能这样做 |
[16:44] | You are not going to torture my brother. | 你不能折磨我弟弟 |
[16:46] | I’ll be right in there. | 我马上过来 |
[16:47] | I don’t want to hurt Richard, but we’re out of time… | 我不会伤害Richard 但是没时间了 |
[16:49] | he knows something, and I’m going to find out what it is. | 他知道点什么 我们要找到线索 |
[16:51] | And what if he doesn’t? | 要是不知道呢? |
[16:52] | You’re aware that he called Marwan. | 你也知道他给Marwan打了电话 |
[16:53] | It came up on his cell phone. | 电话上有显示 |
[16:54] | There has got to be an explanation for that. | 这肯定会有个解释 |
[16:57] | Let me talk to him. | 让我和他谈 |
[16:59] | You honestly believe that you can interrogate your own brother? | 你真以为我会让你去审问你亲弟弟吗? |
[17:01] | It’s because he’s my brother, | 就因为他是我亲弟弟 |
[17:02] | maybe I can get something out of him that you can’t, Jack. | 也许我会得到你得不到的东西 Jack |
[17:05] | Please, just give me five minutes. | 就给我5分钟 |
[17:10] | Please. | 求你 |
[17:14] | Take five minutes. | 就5分钟 |
[17:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:20] | Mike. | |
[17:20] | Don. | |
[17:21] | How’s, uh, President Logan managing? | Logan总统处理得如何? |
[17:23] | Given the circumstances, he’s doing very well. | 在此环境下 他做得不错 |
[17:26] | I noticed that ex-President Palmer is here with him. | 我发现前任总统Palmer和他在一起 |
[17:28] | Yes, he brought the former President in to advise. | 是的 他请前总统来作顾问 |
[17:31] | Yeah, well, that’s probably a good idea. | 嗯 也许是个好主意 |
[17:34] | Palmer’s been at the helm in this kind of crisis before. | Palmer在处理先前的危机时 一直处于统帅地位 |
[17:36] | He knows how to lead. | 他驾轻就熟 |
[17:37] | President Logan doesn’t have any problem leading, | Logan总统在统帅方面没有任何问题 |
[17:40] | if that’s what you’re getting at. | 如果你是指这方面的话 |
[17:41] | Oh, no, not at all. | 不 完全不是 |
[17:42] | It’s just that if he’s not going to ask his cabinet for help, | 只是如果他没求助于内阁 |
[17:45] | the leadership, it comforts me, somewhat, that he’s in good hands. | 或是领事 我就放心了 他已经得心应手了 |
[17:52] | Is there something else you wanted to say, Don? | 你还要说什么吗 Don? |
[17:54] | Yeah, yeah, there is. | 嗯 有些事 |
[17:56] | The people elected john Keeler to run this country. | 民众选举John Keeler来管理国家 |
[17:59] | In his absence, Logan is expected to take over. | 他不在时 就由Logan代管 |
[18:03] | But if he’s not up to the task, | 如果他无法胜任 |
[18:04] | Mike, it is I, speaker of the house, and not David Palmer, who steps up. | Mike 就是我 白宫发言人来负责 而不该是David Palmer挺身而出 |
[18:09] | Understood. | 明白 |
[18:11] | And let me assure you, that’s not the case. | 我向你保证并非如此 |
[18:16] | Logan is in complete control. | 完全是Logan在主持大局 |
[18:21] | Excuse me, Don, I got to get back. | 失陪 Don 我得回去了 |
[18:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:31] | Excuse me, Mr. President. | 打扰了 总统阁下 |
[18:33] | We may have a problem. | 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[18:35] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[18:36] | Don Ashton. | |
[18:37] | He’s been asking a number of questions and raising concerns as to President Palmer’s role here. | 他问了一连串问题 并且对Palmer总统在这里所扮演的角色产生了置疑 |
[18:43] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[18:45] | We have more important things to worry about at the moment. | 当前我们有更重要的事情要考虑 |
[18:47] | Sir, as the speaker of the house, | 阁下 作为白宫发言人 |
[18:49] | he can create problems which you don’t need right now. | 他会给您带来不必要的麻烦 |
[18:51] | Mike’s right, sir. | Mike说得对 阁下 |
[18:53] | Don’s very ambitious. | Don野心勃勃 |
[18:55] | Now that he’s next in line to the presidency, | 他现在就差一步登上总统席位 |
[18:57] | he’ll look to exploit any angle he can. | 他会揪住细节不放 |
[19:00] | He won’t put his ambition in front of national security. | 他不会把野心放在国家安全之上 |
[19:02] | No, he won’t see it in those terms, sir. | 不 他可不会管那么多 阁下 |
[19:04] | In his eyes, national security and his personal ambition are one and the same. | 在他眼里 国家安全和私人野心同等重要 |
[19:13] | What do we do? | 我们怎么应付? |
[19:15] | Show him who’s in charge. | 让他看一下是谁在当权 |
[19:38] | Everything set up? | 都安排好了吗? |
[19:39] | Yeah, he’s ready. | 嗯 他准备好了 |
[19:41] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[19:49] | Audrey! | |
[19:50] | Get me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[19:51] | Please, tell them I didn’t do anything. | 告诉他们我什么都没做! |
[19:52] | Richard, I want you to listen to me very carefully, okay? | Richard 你仔细听我说 明白吗? |
[19:56] | A missile carrying a nuclear warhead was launched by this man: Habib Marwan. | Habib Marwan 是这人发射了一枚载有核弹的导弹 |
[20:01] | Tell me what you know about him. | 告诉我你知道他什么情况 |
[20:03] | Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:06] | CTU has proof that you called him last week, lastTuesday at 4:00 A.M. | 反恐局有证据表明你给他打过电话 上周三凌晨四点 |
[20:10] | I don’t know any Habib Marwan or anything about a missile. | 我不认识什么Habib Marwan 也不知道什么导弹 |
[20:14] | You have got to believe me, Audrey. | 你要相信我 Audrey |
[20:15] | Richard, that missile is in the air right now, heading toward a city. | 导弹在空中正向一座城市飞去 |
[20:18] | Please, Richard, just tell me what you know. | 求你 Richard 告诉我你都知道什么 |
[20:20] | I told you, I don’t know anything. | 我说了 我一无所知 |
[20:24] | Why’d you make that phone call last week? | 那你上周为什么要打那个电话? |
[20:26] | I didn’t make a phone call, Audrey. | 我没打啊 Audrey |
[20:35] | What’s happened with my son so far? | 我儿子怎么样了? |
[20:37] | We decided to let Audrey talk to him first. | 我们决定先让Audrey和他谈 |
[20:39] | They just got started. | 他们刚开始 |
[20:40] | Has he confessed to anything yet? | 他交代什么了么? |
[20:43] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[20:44] | Richard, it’s not making sense. | Richard 没理由的 |
[20:46] | That call was made. | 电话是打了的 |
[20:47] | Look, I don’t know where you get your information, | 我不知道你是从哪里得到的情报 |
[20:49] | Audrey, but it’s all bull. | Audrey 那是胡扯 |
[20:53] | His readings are spiking. | 他的数据呈尖峰脉冲 |
[20:54] | He’s holding something back. | 他有事隐瞒 |
[20:59] | Richard… | |
[21:01] | Richard, I am begging you to talk to me, all right? | Richard 我求你告诉我 好吗? |
[21:04] | If you don’t, | 如果你不说 |
[21:05] | there is a man who will come in here and he will get the information from you. | 有人会进来逼你说的 |
[21:09] | I saw him torture someone today. | 我今天亲眼看见他折磨人 |
[21:12] | It’s what he’s trained to do. | 他受过这样的训练 |
[21:14] | He won’t stop hurting you until you tell him the truth. | 在你说出真相前他是不会停止的 |
[21:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:18] | Don’t let them do this to me. | 别让他们这么对我啊 |
[21:20] | Tell me what you know and they won’t. | 告诉我你知道什么 他们就不会来 |
[21:25] | I don’t know what you want from me. | 我不知道你们想要什么 |
[21:26] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[21:27] | Richard, look at me, look at me. | Richard 看着我 看着我 |
[21:31] | We have a chance to fix this. | 我们有机会将功补过 |
[21:35] | – Audrey… – This is not working. | – Audrey… – 没用的 |
[21:36] | We don’t have time to coddle him. | 没时间袒护他 |
[21:38] | Open up. | 开门 |
[21:40] | I don’t care if he is my son, he’s playing games now. | 我可不管他是不是我儿子 他在玩火 |
[21:48] | All right, Richard, this has gone far enough. | 好吧 Richard 这太过分了 |
[21:50] | Either you tell us what we want to know or I will let them use every piece of equipment they have to drag it out of you. | 如果不说 我就让他们用尽各种手段来让你说 |
[21:57] | You understand that? | 明白吗? |
[21:59] | Dad, don’t… | 爸爸 不要… |
[22:01] | Audrey, leave the room. | Audrey 出去 |
[22:04] | Dad, please… | 爸爸 求你… |
[22:05] | now! | 快! |
[22:06] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[22:08] | Richard, I want you to tell them everything you know, please. | Richard 把你知道的都告诉他们 |
[22:12] | They can’t do this. | 他们不能这样 |
[22:22] | Now what’s it going to be, Richard? | 说还是不说 Richard? |
[22:24] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[22:25] | I didn’t do anything wrong, I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我没做错什么 没什么可说的 |
[22:28] | There’s a nuclear warhead going to detonate somewhere over this country. | 有一颗核弹即将在这个国家的某处爆炸了 |
[22:32] | Those lost lives will be on your head. | 那些死伤的人会算到你的头上 |
[22:35] | You will be a murderer. | 你就成了杀人犯! |
[22:37] | I didn’t mean to do anything wrong. | 我不想做坏事的 |
[22:41] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[22:42] | What did you do, Richard? | 你干了什么 Richard? |
[22:43] | Tell me what you did. | 告诉我 |
[22:53] | A week ago, I was… | 一周前我在… |
[22:56] | I was at a bar and… | 我在酒吧里… |
[23:00] | there was this girl and her boyfriend… | 有个女孩和她男友… |
[23:03] | Okay? | 可以吗? |
[23:05] | Right. | 好 |
[23:07] | What were their names? | 他们叫什么? |
[23:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:09] | They wanted to party and I… | 他们想要去派对 我… |
[23:11] | we… | 我们… |
[23:13] | we went back to my place. | 我们回到了我的住所 |
[23:17] | We got high… | 我们玩得太high了 |
[23:19] | then… | 就… |
[23:22] | I guess there was time for one of them to make a call on my phone. | 我猜就是那时他们打的电话 |
[23:28] | How? | 怎么打的? |
[23:34] | When we were in bed. | 我们在床上的时候 |
[23:39] | So while you were in bed with her, | 那你和她在床上的时候 |
[23:42] | he used your phone in the other room. | 他在另一个房间用了你的电话 |
[23:46] | He wasn’t the one in the other room, dad. | 不是他在另一个房间 爸爸 |
[23:51] | I was with him. | 我和他在一起 |
[24:08] | She must have been the one that made the call. | 一定是她打的电话 |
[24:18] | So, you were set up? | 那你是被陷害的了 |
[24:21] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:21] | I guess so, dad. | 应该是 爸爸 |
[24:24] | Did they leave you with a number or an address? | 他们留下电话号码或地址了吗? |
[24:26] | No. | 没有 |
[24:29] | What kind of a car were they driving? | 他们开的是什么车? |
[24:32] | They didn’t have one. | 他们没车 |
[24:34] | I drove. | 我开的车 |
[24:35] | Where did you drop them off afterwards? | 那随后他们在哪下的车呢? |
[24:39] | I didn’t. | 我没送他们 |
[24:39] | They took a cab. | 他们坐出租车 |
[24:41] | Do you remember the name of the cab company? | 记得是哪家计程车公司吗? |
[24:43] | No, dad, I don’t. | 不记得了 爸爸 |
[24:46] | Get in touch with every cab company that works in the area. | 联系那附近各个计程车公司 |
[24:48] | I want their log books. | 我要他们的出行记录 |
[24:49] | Get me a sketch artist now. | 给我找个素描师 |
[24:51] | I’ll run it. | 我去 |
[24:52] | – Take over. – Yeah, sir. | – 接手吧 – 是 先生 |
[24:56] | So now you know. | 那你现在知道了 |
[25:00] | I suppose you’re even more disgusted with me, huh, dad? | 你该对我更不屑了吧 爸爸? |
[25:03] | This is not about how you choose to live your life, son. | 不是关于你选择生活的方式 儿子 |
[25:08] | This is about how you’ve put this country in jeopardy. | 而是你让这国家面临危机 |
[25:12] | If you had told us this information yesterday, | 如果你昨天告诉我们 |
[25:14] | maybe these terrorist attacks would not have occurred. | 这些恐怖分子的袭击就不会得逞 |
[25:16] | No, don’t you put that on me, dad. | 不 不要把什么都推到我头上 爸爸 |
[25:19] | ‘Cause yesterday I didn’t know that that night had anything to do with these attacks. | 因为昨天我并不知道那晚和袭击会有什么联系 |
[25:23] | You should have told us everything. | 你本该告诉我们一切的 |
[25:30] | I’ll wait outside. | 我到外面等 |
[25:37] | You made a profound mistake today, Richard. | 你今天铸下了大错 Richard |
[25:56] | Based on this information here, | 根据这条情报 |
[25:57] | – we can start to develop a contingency plan. – All right. | – 我们可以制定一套备用方案 – 好的 |
[26:00] | You got the cab company? | 找到计程车公司了吗? |
[26:01] | Better than that. | 不光如此 |
[26:02] | We got the cab driver. | 还找到了计程车司机 |
[26:04] | He dropped the couple off at an apartment complex in panorama city called the mercerwood. | 他把他们载到城外Mercerwood那的一栋复式楼下 |
[26:07] | Did you talk to the apartment manager? | 你和公寓管理员谈了吗? |
[26:09] | Yes, we gave him a description of the guy and the girl. | 是的 我们给他看了Richard画的素描 |
[26:10] | He says he knows what unit they’re in. | 他知道他们住在哪单元 |
[26:12] | Okay, Jack, you take this. | 好 Jack 你来接手 |
[26:13] | I’m gonna need our best field ops. | 我要最好的外勤队员 |
[26:14] | I want Curtis and castle. | 我要带上Curtis和Castle |
[26:15] | I’m going to need Curtis here with me. | Curtis得和我留在这 |
[26:18] | Then you got to give me Tony. | 那把Tony给我吧 |
[26:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:23] | What about the phone call to Marwan? | 打给Mawan的电话呢? |
[26:24] | I used our digital comm software to analyze Richard’s phone. | 我用数字通信软件 分析了Richard的电话 |
[26:27] | The phone call to Marwan activated a listen-in. | Marwan安了监听器 |
[26:30] | He was able to hear all of Richard’s calls after that night. | 自那晚后 他就能监听Richard的所有电话 |
[26:33] | That’s why Marwan knew that secretary Heller was visiting Richard off book yesterday. | 所以Marwan才知道Heller部长要来看Richard |
[26:36] | Anything on the missile? | 导弹有何进展? |
[26:37] | We’ve been running military protocols, but so far nothing. | 我们一直在查看军事协议 但目前毫无进展 |
[26:40] | Do we know if President Logan is going to make an announcement? | Logan总统要发表声明吗? |
[26:42] | As of now, the President still thinks that would do more harm than good. | 到现在 总统仍认为那有害无益 |
[26:48] | Please, as you were, everybody. | 不用起来 各位 |
[26:50] | Be seated. | 就坐着吧 |
[26:53] | Gentlemen and ladies, | 女士们 先生们 |
[26:55] | considering the crisis that we face today, | 鉴于今天我们所面临的危机 |
[26:57] | I felt it prudent to enlist the assistance of ex-President Palmer. | 为谨慎起见 我请前总统Palmer来协助 |
[27:01] | In what capacity, sir? | 用什么身份呢 阁下? |
[27:02] | Excuse me. | 什么? |
[27:03] | Sir, everybody in this room has a title and specific function. | 在座各位都有头衔及特定职责 |
[27:06] | Exactly what position will President Palmer be occupying? | Palmer总统又是什么身份呢? |
[27:09] | I’m here solely as an advisor. | 我只是个顾问 |
[27:12] | Not only to the President, but to anyone here who requests my counsel. | 既是总统的 也是各位的顾问 |
[27:15] | President Palmer’s outside the chain of command, | Palmer总统没有领导权 |
[27:18] | if that’s what you’re asking me, Don. | 如果你是这个意思的话 Don |
[27:19] | Asking for a clarification, sir. | 确认一下而已 阁下 |
[27:21] | The missile carrying the nuclear warhead was launched from a location in central Iowa. | 载有核弹的导弹是在 爱荷华州中部发射的 |
[27:25] | It’s becoming more and more likely that the target is on or near one of the coasts. | 它的目标越来越像是 接近或就在双海岸的某地 |
[27:30] | It’s clearly going to be New York or D.C. | 很明显是去纽约或华府 |
[27:32] | Why aren’t we evacuating those two cities? | 我们为什么不疏散那的居民呢? |
[27:34] | I disagree, Jenny. | 我不同意 Jenny |
[27:36] | It’s not clear. | 情况尚不明 |
[27:37] | And if you start to evacuate these two cities, | 如果现在就疏散的话 |
[27:40] | then you may have an unauthorized mass exoduses of Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Atlanta… | 波士顿 费城 巴尔的摩 亚特兰大… 就会出现自发的大规模人口迁移 |
[27:47] | that’s a situation I don’t think the President should be dealing with. | 我认为这不是总统想看到的 |
[27:49] | Maybe the President should be telling us that himself. | 也许这该由总统亲自告诉我们 |
[27:52] | Please, Mr. Speaker, | 发言人先生 |
[27:54] | I’ve discussed this option with a number of domestic experts including President Palmer, | 我已经与包括Palmer在内的数位国内专家探讨过 |
[28:00] | and that’s my assessment as well. | 这也是我的观点 |
[28:01] | What about air defense? | 那防空呢? |
[28:03] | We going to stand by and let the airspace over these cities remain undefended? | 我们要袖手旁观 放弃这些城市的空中防卫吗? |
[28:07] | We have a limited number of f-18 interceptor jets at our disposal. | 我们可调用的F-18截击机数量有限 |
[28:11] | They need to be augmenting the search for this missile, | 需要调用他们增大搜索导弹的范围 |
[28:13] | and not deployed in a wait-and-see mode. | 而不是去用作守株待兔 |
[28:16] | Mr. Palmer, I’m sure that we all appreciate your desire to help, | Palmer先生 我确信我们各位 都很感激您出谋划策 |
[28:20] | but the constitution has determined who the decision makers should be at this time. | 但宪法决定了此时该由谁来下决定 |
[28:24] | I think you’re overstepping your bounds. | 我认为您越权了 |
[28:26] | In the first place, it’s Mr. President, Don. | 首先 该称呼我总统先生 Don |
[28:29] | And it is the content of my statements you should be addressing. | 和我说话的时候也要加上这句 |
[28:32] | David. | |
[28:34] | It’s true, you are to be addressed as President. | 事实确实如此 应该称呼您为总统 |
[28:36] | It’s an expression of respect, | 代表尊敬 |
[28:38] | but not a functional title. | 但并非有效的称谓了 |
[28:42] | I understand that, sir. | 我明白 阁下 |
[28:43] | But you have to understand, I’ve been through this crisis before. | 但您要知道 我经历过这样的危机 |
[28:46] | Yes, but we are here now. | 是 但现在我们来了 |
[28:48] | The appointed and the lawful representatives of the people of the United States. | 由美利坚合众国人民所指派的合法代表 |
[28:52] | Mr. President… | 总统先生… |
[28:52] | David, there will be no more discussion on this matter. | David 不要再谈这个话题了 |
[28:55] | Your point has been taken. | 已经知道你的意思了 |
[28:58] | However, Ashton has made a good point, and I want to address his concerns. | 然而 Ashton说得对 我也要消除他的疑虑 |
[29:03] | Perhaps it’s best if I excused myself. | 也许不该由我来参与此事 |
[29:06] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[29:11] | Ladies, gentlemen… | 女士们 先生们… |
[29:17] | Mr. Speaker, I think you’re right. | 发言人先生 我想你说的对 |
[29:19] | We’re gonna put those jets over D.C. | 我们该把那些截击机派到华府 |
[29:22] | And New York. | 和纽约的上空 |
[29:37] | Did you see it on the inside feed? | 你看到内部圈子的反应了吗? |
[29:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:39] | It went exactly as you’d hoped. | 正如您所期望的一样 |
[29:41] | We won’t have any more problems with Don Ashton today. | 今天Don Ashton不会再找我们麻烦了 |
[29:45] | I hope you’re right. | 但愿你说对了 |
[29:48] | We’ll be monitoring everything on three. | 我们将在三号站上监视一切 |
[29:50] | All right. | 好 |
[29:51] | Make sure LAPD’s there when we land. | 确保洛城警局在那接应我们 |
[29:53] | We’re going to need transport to the site. | 我们需要交通工具去那里 |
[29:54] | They’ve already been called. | 已经打电话通知过了 |
[29:56] | OK | 很好 |
[29:58] | Tony, wait. | Tony 等下 |
[30:04] | I… I can’t… | 我… 我不能… |
[30:08] | I can’t spend another day without you. | 没有你 我度日如年 |
[30:11] | I’m ready… | 我准备好了… |
[30:13] | to leave here. | 离开这里 |
[30:13] | I’m ready to go with you. | 和你一起走 |
[30:29] | Tony. | |
[30:32] | Be careful. | 当心点儿 |
[30:44] | Right. | 好 |
[30:46] | They’re setting up a remote feed. | 他们会建立一个远程供给 |
[30:48] | Richard’s going to help Jack identify the suspects when they get onsite. | Jack他们到达地点后 Richard会协助他们确认嫌犯 |
[30:52] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[30:54] | Then they’ll let him go. | 然后他们会放了他 |
[30:56] | His motives certainly weren’t seditious. | 他的动机并不具有煽动性 |
[31:04] | Dad, I feel so lost. | 爸 我觉得自己好迷茫 |
[31:08] | I know, sweetheart. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[31:10] | Ms. Raines? | Raines小姐? |
[31:11] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:11] | Jack Bauer’s on line two for you. | Jack Bauer在二号线上等你 |
[31:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:17] | You take it, sweetheart. I’ll be on the floor. | 去接吧 亲爱的 我去一层 |
[31:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:42] | Audrey, it’s Jack. | Audrey 我是Jack |
[31:44] | I know you don’t want to talk to me right now, | 我知道你现在不想和我说话 |
[31:45] | but there are a few things I need to say. | 但有些事我必须要说 |
[31:47] | All right. | 好 |
[31:48] | Look, I know with everything that’s happened today, | 我知道今天所发生的一切 |
[31:51] | you’ve seen me do things that… | 让你看到我做了一些… |
[31:52] | before now, you thought were unimaginable. | 在此之前 你想象不到的事情 |
[31:55] | I would have been happy to skip today. | 我宁可没有度过这一天 |
[31:58] | Yeah, me, too. | 嗯 我也这么想 |
[32:01] | But the truth of it is, Audrey, | 但事实是 Audrey |
[32:03] | I never believed you could ever really love me if you’d known about everything I’ve done. | 我从没奢求过 在你知道我所做的一切后 你还会爱我 |
[32:07] | Jack, I… I can’t… | Jack 我不能… |
[32:07] | Audrey, please, let me finish. | Audrey 拜托 听我说完 |
[32:10] | These were the things that I was running away from. | 这些是我一直在逃避的事 |
[32:12] | That’s why I moved to D.C. | 为此我才搬去华府 |
[32:14] | That’s why I stopped doing field work. | 才不去从事外勤工作 |
[32:15] | That’s why I don’t work at CTU. | 不在反恐局工作 |
[32:17] | All I know is that you’re back in it, and it’s too much for me, Jack. | 我所知道的就是你又重返岗位 这让我难以接受 Jack |
[32:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:24] | I know… | 我知道… |
[32:28] | the last thing I ever wanted to do was push you away from me. | 我最不想看到的就是你离开我 |
[32:31] | God, Audrey, I love you, | 天 Audrey 我爱你 |
[32:34] | but this is how the job has to be done. | 但这项工作只能这么做 |
[32:39] | I just want you to know how sorry I am that it had to involve you and the people you care about. | 我只想让你知道 把你和你在乎的人卷入进来 我有多抱歉 |
[32:45] | Look, you don’t have to say anything now. | 你现在什么都不用说 |
[32:49] | Please, just promise me, as soon as this is over… | 求你 答应我 在这一切结束之后… |
[32:53] | we can talk about everything that’s happened. | 我们把一切说开 |
[33:03] | Audrey, please. | Audrey 求你了 |
[33:06] | Jack. | |
[33:08] | I gotta call you back later, okay? | 晚些时候再打给你 好吗? |
[33:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:19] | Jack, tactical’s just got the schematics ready. | Jack 机动组准备好了简图 |
[33:21] | What are the approach parameters? | 切入点在哪儿? |
[33:22] | They want us to go in from the west. | 他们要我们从西面进去 |
[33:28] | Edgar. | |
[33:29] | This is the composite the sketch artist made based on Richard Heller’s description. | 这是素描师依照Richard描述所画的合成图 |
[33:32] | Get it to Jack and Tony. | 传给Jack和Tony |
[33:34] | Will do. | 马上 |
[33:46] | Now can we go? | 现在我们能走了吗? |
[33:48] | We still have plenty of time to get to Marwan. | 还有足够的时间去找Marwan |
[33:51] | I don’t like cutting it this close. | 我不喜欢把时间弄得那么紧 |
[34:44] | This is a sketch of the guy that Richard Heller described. | 这是Richard Heller素描图上的人 |
[34:47] | He and the girl are our only leads to finding Marwan, | 他和那女孩是我们 找到Marwan的唯一线索 |
[34:50] | so once we identify the suspects, it is vital that we take them alive. | 所以一旦我们确认了嫌犯 务必要活捉他们 |
[34:57] | Manning. | |
[34:57] | Curtis, it’s Jack. | Curtis 我是Jack |
[34:58] | We’re getting ready to land. | 我们准备降落了 |
[34:59] | Is everything set? | 一切就绪了吗? |
[35:01] | Yeah. | 是的 都准备好了 |
[35:01] | We’re all set. | 是的 都准备好了 |
[35:02] | Richard’s ready to make a positive I.D. | Richard准备好来确认身份了 |
[35:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:04] | I want you to stay on this channel. | 保持在此频道联系 |
[35:06] | You got it. | 明白 |
[35:07] | We’re a go!. | 开始行动 |
[35:30] | I need you to make sure that no LAPD units go inside our established perimeter! | 要确保 禁止洛城警局人员进入我们建立好的封锁线内 |
[35:35] | Am I clear?! | 明白吗? |
[35:35] | Yes, sir! | 是的 长官 |
[35:36] | Okay, let’s go! | 好的 我们走 |
[35:50] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[35:50] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[35:52] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[35:53] | A helicopter just landed a block away. | 一架直升机降刚落在一条街外的地方 |
[35:55] | So what? | 那能怎么样? |
[35:56] | So… they found us. | 就是说… 他们找到我们了 |
[35:58] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[35:59] | Hey, we can’t go together. | 我们不能一起走 |
[36:01] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[36:02] | Because one of us has to stay here in the apartment. | 因为我们中的一个要留在屋内 |
[36:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[36:06] | Because if they think that we’re still here, | 因为如果他们认为我们还在这里 |
[36:07] | then it gives the other a chance to escape. | 就能给另一人机会逃跑 |
[36:09] | You’ve got to be joking. | 开玩笑吧 |
[36:10] | One of us is going to get caught to save the other? | 我们中有人要为对方而牺牲吗? |
[36:13] | Exactly. | 说对了 |
[36:14] | It’s gonna be you. | 就是你 |
[36:45] | Jack, what do you want to do? | Jack 该怎么办? |
[36:46] | Move in on the apartment immediately? | 立即进那公寓里吗? |
[36:48] | No, I want you and Castle to take up positions here on the roof of the main building in the center of the complex. | 不 你和Castle占领复式楼中心的主楼屋顶 |
[36:52] | Team A, B and C, acknowledge when you’re in position. | A B C组 到位后报告 |
[36:54] | Team A on site(B, C on site) | A组就位(B C组就位) |
[36:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:00] | LAPD, I need the entry code for the south gate. | 洛城警局 我需要南门的密码 |
[37:12] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[37:24] | Okay, I’ve got a visual on the apartment. | 好 我看到屋内了 |
[37:26] | There’s activity inside. | 屋内有人在动 |
[37:29] | Macallan, meet me at the front door of the apartment. | Macallan 和我在公寓前门会合 |
[37:30] | Have your people cover us. | 让你的人掩护我们 |
[37:32] | On my way. | 这就去 |
[37:34] | Go. | 走 |
[37:58] | Pick it. | 打开 |
[38:06] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[38:35] | Put your hands where I can see them! | 把手放到我能看到的地方! |
[38:37] | Put your hands where I can see them now! | 把手放到我能看到的地方! |
[38:44] | He’s dead. | 死了 |
[38:45] | Get a picture of him. | 照张相 |
[38:46] | Send it back to CTU. | 传到反恐局 |
[38:47] | Got it. | 明白 |
[38:48] | Tony, this is Jack. | Tony 我是Jack |
[38:49] | Has anybody reported any outside movement? | 有人报告外面有动静吗? |
[38:51] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么? |
[38:52] | The man is dead. | 男的死了 |
[38:52] | The girl is no longer in the apartment. | 女孩不在屋内 |
[38:54] | She couldn’t have gotten past the perimeter teams. | 她不可能通过封锁小组 |
[38:56] | I know, but there are plenty of other places to hide. | 我知道 但有许多藏身之处 |
[38:58] | I want all teams to maintain their positions until we have time to search the other apartments. | 各小组原地待命 直到我们搜查完其他公寓 |
[39:02] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[39:03] | All teams, hold position. | 各小组原地待命 |
[39:20] | Drop your gun. | 放下枪 |
[39:27] | All right! | 好! |
[39:28] | All right. | 好 |
[39:34] | Kick it away. | 踢开枪 |
[39:41] | Look, he’s injured. | 他受伤了 |
[39:42] | Why don’t you let him go? | 让他走吧 |
[39:43] | You can take me instead. | 你可以挟持我 |
[39:45] | Your two-way. | 你的对讲机 |
[39:52] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[39:53] | On your knees, hands on your head. | 跪下 手放脑后 |
[40:02] | Cuff him. | 铐住他 |
[40:35] | Get up. | 起来 |
[40:52] | Curtis, you should have it. | Curtis 你应该收到了 |
[40:57] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[40:57] | Is that him? | 是他吗? |
[40:58] | Is that him?! | 是他吗?! |
[40:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:00] | Jack, that’s him. | Jack 就是他 |
[41:02] | We have a positive ID on the picture. | 图片比对正确 |
[41:04] | Okay, thank you, Curtis. | 谢谢 Curtis |
[41:06] | Tactical, this is Bauer. | 机动小组 我是Bauer |
[41:07] | I need five teams of two to initiate a search of the complex. | 派出五个小组 每组两人开始搜查复式楼 |
[41:10] | Start with the outer buildings along the perimeter, move your way in. | 沿着封锁线外侧楼开始搜查 缩小包围圈 |
[41:13] | Copy that, they’re being deployed now. | 明白 他们开始行动了 |
[41:15] | Tony, this is Jack. | Tony 我是Jack |
[41:15] | We’re initiating the search. | 开始搜查了 |
[41:18] | Tony, do you copy? | Tony 收到吗? |
[41:20] | Castle, why is Almeida not on comm? | Castle Almeida怎么不在线? |
[41:29] | Tony you copy? Tony come in! | Tony 收到吗? Tony 进来! 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |
[42:03] | All teams, this is Bauer. | 各小组 我是Bauer |
[42:03] | Castle is down. Almeida is missing. | Castle死了 Almeida失踪 |
[42:05] | I repeat: Almeida is missing and possibly a hostage. | 重复一遍 Almeida失踪 可能被挟持 |
[42:08] | Our communications have been compromised. | 我们内部通讯已不安全 |
[42:10] | Move over to secondary frequency. | 调节到二级频率 |
[42:12] | CTU, I need more tactical personnel now. | 反恐局 我需要机动人员增援 |
[42:15] | CTU, do you read? | 反恐局 收到吗? |
[42:17] | Michelle. | |
[42:18] | You heard him, people. | 听到了吧 各单位 |
[42:19] | Shift profiles. | 调整方案 |
[42:20] | We may have a hostage situation. | 我们可能遇到人质危机 |
[42:23] | Move. | 行动 |
[42:23] | Now! | 快 |