时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | I’m just been told a cruise missle, has just | 我刚听说载有核弹的 |
[00:20] | been launched containing the nuclear warhead? | 巡航导弹已经发射了? |
[00:21] | Yes, sir, that’s correct. | 是的 阁下 的确如此 |
[00:23] | What about Marwan, Jack? | Marwan怎么样了 Jack? |
[00:24] | You think that he will break? | 他会招供吗? |
[00:25] | That won’t be easy, sir. | 很难 阁下 |
[00:27] | He’s planned and organized everything that’s happened today, | 他策划组织了今天的一切 |
[00:30] | Now how am I supposed to be able to fight | 我都激怒了一个核弹强国 |
[00:31] | terrorists while I’m provoking a nuclear superpower? | 又该如何去对付恐怖分子? |
[00:34] | We marched onto Chinese soil, we kidnapped one of their nationals | 我们在中国领土横行 绑架他们的国民 |
[00:37] | and in the process the Chinese consul was killed. | 还误杀了中国大使 |
[00:40] | The murder of a Chinese consul on Chinese soil could be construed as an act of war. | 在中国领土杀死中国大使 这可能是一种宣战 |
[00:45] | I assume you know this man… Howard Bern. | 你应该认识这个人 Howard Bern |
[00:48] | One of your field agents. | 你的外勤同事 |
[00:49] | A security camera at the Chinese consulate picked up your face. | 使馆的监视录像拍到了你的脸 |
[00:52] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[00:53] | I was wearing my mask. | 我戴了面具 |
[00:54] | Trust me, I saw the freeze frame. | 相信我 我看到了定格画面 |
[00:55] | It was you. | 就是你 |
[00:56] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 抱歉 Jack |
[00:57] | You got to go. | 你走吧 |
[00:58] | There’s a chopper waiting for you. | 直升机在等你呢 |
[00:59] | It doesn’t matter where you take me. | 带我到哪都无所谓了 |
[01:02] | What I want is already happening. | 反正我的目的已经达成 |
[01:06] | Go! | 走! |
[01:09] | Notify the perimeter we no longer have Marwan in custody! | 通知封锁小组 Marwan跑了 |
[01:13] | Richard Heller called Marwan a week ago. | Richard Heller一周前给Marwan打过电话 |
[01:15] | They are taking him back to CTU. | 他们正把他送到反恐局 |
[01:17] | This is a sketch of the guy that Richard Heller described. | 这是根据Richard Heller描述所画的素描 |
[01:20] | He and the girl are our only leads to finding Marwan, | 他和那个女孩是我们找到Marwan的唯一线索 |
[01:23] | One of us is going to get caught to save the other? | 我们中得有一个人牺牲 去换另一个的生存? |
[01:25] | It’s gonna be you. | 你必须牺牲 |
[01:28] | Tony, wait. | Tony 等等 |
[01:29] | I can’t spend another day without you. | 我不能没有你 |
[01:32] | I’m ready… | 我准备好… |
[01:33] | to leave here. | 离开这 |
[01:33] | I’m ready to go with you. | 我要和你在一起 |
[01:36] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[01:38] | Almeida, this is Jack. | Almeida 我是Jack |
[01:40] | Has anybody reported any outside movement? | 外面有什么情况吗? |
[01:41] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了? |
[01:43] | The man is dead. | 男人死了 |
[01:43] | The girl is no longer in the apartment. | 女孩不在公寓里了 |
[01:46] | Tony, do you copy? | Tony 听到吗? |
[01:48] | Tony, do you copy?! | Tony 听到吗? |
[01:49] | Castle, why is Almeida not on comm? | Castle Almeida怎么不在线? |
[01:53] | All teams, this is Bauer. | 各队注意 我是Bauer |
[01:54] | Castle is down. | Castle死了 |
[01:54] | Almeida is missing. | Almeida失去踪迹 |
[01:55] | I repeat, Almeida is missing and possibly a hostage. | 重复一遍 Almeida失踪 可能被挟持 以下事件发生于凌晨5点至6点之间 |
[02:06] | Jack,have you apprehended her? | Jack 抓到她了吗? |
[02:07] | No, we do not have the female hostile in custody. | 不 我们没有抓到任何女性嫌犯 |
[02:10] | She’s hiding somewhere here in the apartment complex. | 她肯定还藏在公寓里 |
[02:12] | She killed agent Castle, and I believe she’s taken Tony Almeida as a hostage. | 她杀了Castle探员 而且已经挟持了Tony Almeida |
[02:16] | Is there any way she slipped the perimeter? | 她有可能逃出去了吗? |
[02:17] | No. | 不可能 |
[02:18] | The perimeter’s airtight, but there’s over 600 apartments in the complex. | 封锁密不透风 这个小区有600多间公寓 |
[02:20] | We have to search them room by room. | 我们得一间一间搜 |
[02:22] | Listen, we need more personnel here. | 听着 再派点人过来 |
[02:24] | Jack, we’re running low on manpower. | Jack 我们人手不够 |
[02:26] | Damn it, Bill, there’s a missile in the air carrying a nuclear warhead. | 该死! Bill 现在一颗载有核弹的导弹正在空中 |
[02:29] | This is our best shot of taking it out before it hits its target. | 这是我们在它击中目标以前 摧毁它的绝佳机会 |
[02:32] | The White House has us running point with DOD to find the missile. | 白宫要我们和国防部一起寻找导弹 |
[02:34] | We’re stretched thin. | 我们人手不够 |
[02:35] | Jack, we’ll have LAPD send more men, | Jack 我们让洛杉矶警局派人来 |
[02:38] | and we’ll send Curtis and another tac team to the location. | 再派Curtis和另一队机动小组到现场 |
[02:40] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[02:42] | We’ve already initiated a search starting with the buildings | 我们已从封锁线最外围 |
[02:44] | nearest the perimeter working our way in, but we need LAPD here now. | 展开搜查 但仍需要洛杉矶警局的支援 |
[02:48] | Keep us posted. | 保持联系 |
[02:49] | Contact division, see if they can spare more men. | 联络总部 看能不能分配点人手 |
[02:51] | I’ll call the liaison at LAPD. | 我联系一下洛杉矶警局 |
[02:54] | We’ve almost completed our second satellite pass | 我们就快完成在导弹飞行 |
[02:56] | over the current flight radius of the missile. | 半径内的第二次卫星扫描了 |
[02:58] | And no sign of it yet? | 还是没有线索? |
[03:00] | No, not so far. | 目前还没有 |
[03:01] | What do you think our realistic chances are of being | 你认为我们继续使用这种扫描方式 |
[03:04] | able to locate the missile with subsequent passes? | 发现导弹的可能性有多大? |
[03:06] | I don’t think they’re very good. | 我觉得可能性很小 |
[03:08] | This missile’s an s-class. | 这是S级别导弹 |
[03:09] | It uses elements of stealth technology. | 用隐形材料制造的 |
[03:11] | It was designed to evade detection. | 其目的就是为躲避各种扫描 |
[03:13] | I’m aware of that, but it will still have a heat signature. | 我知道 但肯定还会有热信号 |
[03:16] | Yes, but the lower the missile flies to the ground, the harder it is to pick up. | 是 但它离地面越近 也就越难被发现 |
[03:20] | How much longer until you’ve completed the second satellite pass? | 还要多久才能完成第二次扫描? |
[03:23] | Uh, less than 20 minutes. | 不到20分钟 |
[03:25] | All right, get back to me as soon as you have the results. | 好 有结果就立刻通知我 |
[03:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:28] | I don’t care. | 我管不了那么多 |
[03:29] | We need every available agent there now. | 我需要所有可以执行任务的探员 |
[03:30] | But they are not clear for field work. | 但他们不适合执行外勤任务 |
[03:32] | Well, bump up their security level on a provisional basis if you have to. | 那就临时提高他们的安全级别 |
[03:34] | Call me back with the exact number when you have it. | 人数确定后就通知我 |
[03:37] | All right, coordinate that with Edgar Stiles here at comm. | 好的 和Edgar Stiles一起安排吧 |
[03:39] | Thanks, Rick. | 多谢 Rick |
[03:41] | What did LAPD say? | 洛杉矶警局怎么说? |
[03:42] | They’re keeping certain units in reserve… | 他们要留下几个小组备用… |
[03:44] | but they’re sending more patrolmen to help Jack, right? | 但他们会派出巡警协助Jack 是吗? |
[03:47] | They’re sending nine over there now, and they’re | 已经派出9人 而且… |
[03:48] | going to try to pull another 12 from east valley. | 他们准备再从东区调派12个人 |
[03:49] | Nine? | 9个? |
[03:50] | That’s not nearly enough. | 这远远不够 |
[03:52] | We’ll have to reassign our people, send them over there now. | 我们必须重新编排我们的人 派他们立即赶过去 |
[03:54] | I’m taking care of that, Michelle. | 我来处理 Michelle |
[03:55] | When? | 什么时候? |
[03:56] | We need people there now. | 现在就要人手 |
[03:57] | This woman has to be captured. | 必须抓住那个女人 |
[03:59] | Michelle. | |
[04:01] | Everyone understands what’s at stake here. | 这里的每个人都知道事态紧急 |
[04:04] | We’re going to do our best to find this woman, | 我们会尽全力搜寻这个女人 |
[04:06] | but we have to remain calm, or everything will spiral out of control. | 但我们必须保持冷静 否则事情就会变的一团糟 |
[04:14] | You’re right… I’m not being objective. | 你说的对 我太感情用事了 |
[04:17] | I’ll admit it. | 我承认 |
[04:18] | I’m worried about what this woman might do to Tony, | 不知道那个女人会怎么对Tony |
[04:20] | but I will not lose sight of the big picture. | 但我并非没有顾全大局 |
[04:23] | The big picture is that we have to apprehend this hostile alive. | 现在的情况是 我们必须活捉那女孩 |
[04:28] | Nothing else matters. | 这是当前首要任务 |
[04:56] | What is it, Marwan? | 什么事 Marwan? |
[04:57] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[04:58] | You were supposed to check in. | 你早就应该报告 |
[05:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:01] | There was a hitch. | 出了点问题 |
[05:03] | Nothing serious. | 但并不严重 |
[05:04] | Um, I am going to be there. | 我马上过去 |
[05:05] | What kind of hitch? | 什么问题? |
[05:07] | There was a problem in the apartment, and I’m dealing with it. | 公寓里出了点问题 我正处理呢 |
[05:11] | I’m leaving in one hour. | 我一小时后走 |
[05:12] | I’m not waiting for you. | 就不等你了 |
[05:13] | I know, and I’m going to be there. | 我知道 马上过去 |
[05:38] | Well, we don’t have much time. | 呃 我们没时间了 |
[05:41] | They’re very close to finding us, and that would be very, very bad for both of us. | 他们就快找到我们了 这对于你我来说可不是个好消息 |
[05:46] | So, tell me, Tony, two years ago, | 告诉我 Tony 两年前 |
[05:49] | you put Michelle Dessler’s life ahead of national security. | 你把Michelle Dessler生命置于国家安全之上 |
[05:52] | You let a suspect escape, and you committed treason. | 你放走了一名嫌疑犯 犯下了叛国罪 |
[05:56] | Is she going to do the same for you? | 她也会这么为你吗? |
[06:02] | Mike, it’s Audrey Raines. | Mike 我是Audrey Raines |
[06:04] | Yes, Audrey, what have you got? | 是 Audrey 有什么发现? |
[06:05] | Well, the second satellite pass is complete. | 已经完成第二次卫星扫描 |
[06:08] | We were unable to detect the missile with thermal imaging. | 无法从热成像照片上找到导弹 |
[06:10] | There’s just too much radiant heat from ground sources. | 陆地上的热辐射目标太多了 |
[06:14] | Ms. Raines, this is President Palmer. | Raines小姐 我是Palmer总统 |
[06:16] | Is there a chance another satellite pass will find the missile? | 你认为再进行一次卫星扫描 会找到导弹吗? |
[06:20] | Well, the more data we have, Mr. President, the better, | 总统阁下 数据当然是越多越好 |
[06:23] | but a more intensive pass will take two to three hours. | 但更彻底的扫描大约要 花费2到3个小时的时间 |
[06:27] | And we expect the missile to find its target before then. | 恐怕到那时导弹早已击中目标了 |
[06:30] | Yes, sir, we do. | 是的 阁下 我们尽力 |
[06:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:34] | Make sure FBI’s on a real time link with all local emergency channels. | 确保联邦调查局与各地的紧急事件频道 进行实时连接 |
[06:39] | All right. I’ll get that done right now. | 好 我马上去办 |
[06:41] | I also want you to compile disaster scenarios | 我需要一份在导弹目标范围内 |
[06:44] | for the urban centers within range of the missiles. | 主要城市受核打击后的评估报告 |
[06:50] | Sir, that’s 20 of the largest cities in this country. | 阁下 目标内有20座城市 |
[06:53] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[06:54] | I want death rates, fallout patterns, emergency | 要包括民众的死亡率 核辐射范围 |
[06:56] | response predictions laid out for all of them. | 对紧急事件的预报能力 |
[06:59] | Yes, sir, I’ll take care of that right now. | 是 阁下 我马上处理 |
[07:01] | Thank you, Ms. Raines. | 谢谢 Raines小姐 |
[07:03] | As additional teams arrive on site, assign them sections of the grid. | 增派的小组到达后 派他们到指定的搜索区域 |
[07:06] | We do not want people bumping into each other. | 彼此的搜索区域不能冲突 |
[07:08] | If the subject is spotted, what’s the approach protocol? | 如果发现目标 接下来怎么做? |
[07:11] | We maximize for capture. | 尽快抓捕她 |
[07:12] | There can be no lag time. | 不要迟疑 |
[07:14] | Don’t you want to evaluate the formation since she’s got Tony hostage? | 要我核实下情报吗? 她挟持了Tony |
[07:17] | We proceed as if there is no hostage. | 我们假定没有人质 |
[07:19] | There is only one operational objective, and that is to capture this woman. | 行动目标只有一个 就是抓住那女孩 |
[07:23] | Make sure that’s the profile you send out to all the teams. | 把行动计划传达给各小组 |
[07:26] | Understand? | 明白吗? |
[07:27] | Yes. | 是 |
[07:35] | Dessler. | |
[07:36] | Why don’t you get somewhere private where we can talk? | 找个安静的地方 我们谈谈? |
[07:40] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[07:41] | I’m sending you the answer. | 我把图像传给你 |
[07:59] | Tony! | |
[08:00] | Now do you know who this is? | 知道是谁了吗? |
[08:03] | And don’t bother trying to triangulate the call. | 不用妄想追踪电话了 |
[08:07] | It’s scrambled. | 我已经干扰了信号 |
[08:08] | Please… | 求你… |
[08:10] | don’t hurt him. | 不要伤害他 |
[08:11] | He’s okay for now, but he won’t be unless you do everything that I say, Michelle. | 他现在没事 Michelle 只要你按我说的做 |
[08:17] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[08:18] | I need your help getting out of here. | 你要帮我离开这里 |
[08:22] | Wh… what kind of help? | 怎么… 怎么帮? |
[08:23] | You’re hesitating. | 你在犹豫 |
[08:25] | I’m not, I’m not. | 我没有 我没有 |
[08:26] | I just need to know what you want me to do. | 你想让我干什么 |
[08:29] | Your men are between me and my exit. | 你们的人挡在了我和出口之间 |
[08:31] | I need to know what their search patterns are and how many men there are. | 我要知道他们的搜索路线和人数 |
[08:35] | Okay, okay, I’ll find out. | 好 我去查 |
[08:37] | You’ll tell me right now. | 现在就要告诉我 |
[08:39] | I have to go downstairs and talk to my tactical team. | 我得和机动组谈 |
[08:41] | Oh, Michelle, you’re stalling. | 哦 Michelle 你在拖延时间 |
[08:43] | How many men are there total? | 一共多少人? |
[08:45] | Upwards of 30, not including LAPD, and reinforcements are on the way. | 30人 不包括洛杉矶警局和赶来增援的人 |
[08:50] | You will need you to remove your men from the northeast driveway of the complex | 命令他们离开小区东北侧车道 |
[08:56] | I… I… I don’t know if I can do that. | 我… 我不知道能不能办到 |
[08:58] | You will redeploy your men by the time I call you back, or Tony dies. | 我下次联系你之前就要完成 否则Tony就没命了 |
[09:05] | When are you calling back? | 什么时候打过来? |
[09:06] | Soon. | 过会儿 |
[09:07] | Get moving, Michelle. | 抓紧时间 Michelle |
[09:13] | Well, she still loves you. | 哦 她依然爱你 |
[09:15] | The question is how much. | 就不知道爱得多深了 |
[09:39] | Edgar Stiles. | |
[09:40] | Edgar, send the deployment group to my screen. | Edgar 把小组的行动地图发给我 |
[09:42] | It’s updating. | 正在上传 |
[09:43] | Want the last version, or do you want to wait? | 想要最新进展的话还要等一下 |
[09:44] | Just send it! | 发过来就行了 |
[09:55] | Are LAPD reinforcements there yet? | 洛杉矶警局的增援到了吗? |
[09:56] | They’re outside now. | 一部分已经到了 |
[09:57] | Some will be there in 15 minutes. | 剩下的15分钟后到 |
[09:59] | You want me to send the updated grid when it comes in? | 新的搜索进度完成后要我上传给你吗? |
[10:04] | Ms. Dessler? | Dessler小姐? |
[10:06] | Yes. | 是 |
[10:07] | Yes, do that. | 好 就这么办吧 |
[10:23] | No, no, we can’t eliminate the midwest, or | 不 不 我们不能排除中西部或 |
[10:26] | any region within the missile’s flying range. | 导弹目标范围内的任何区域 |
[10:31] | Yes, that’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 是 这就是我要说的 |
[10:32] | This warhead could hit anywhere. | 导弹可以袭击任何地方 |
[10:35] | We’re still putting together the projected casualty numbers. | 我们正在累计预计伤亡人数 |
[10:36] | We just know they’re gonna be high. | 数量庞大 |
[10:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:42] | Where are we on the search of the apartment complex? | 小区那边的搜索进展如何? |
[10:44] | Nothing so far. | 还没有发现 |
[10:45] | LAPD there yet? | 洛杉矶警局到了吗? |
[10:46] | They’re on their way. | 还在路上 |
[10:48] | I’ll be at comm. | 保持联系 |
[10:51] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[10:55] | You can’t do what? | 不能做什么? |
[10:58] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[10:59] | sacrifice the lives of all those people if this warhead goes off. | 牺牲民众的性命 要是核弹爆炸的话 |
[11:05] | She called me. | 她打给我了 |
[11:06] | Who? | 谁? |
[11:07] | Who called you? | 谁打给你了? |
[11:08] | The hostile who has Tony. | 挟持Tony的人 |
[11:12] | When? | 什么时候? |
[11:13] | What did she say? | 怎么说的? |
[11:13] | A couple minutes ago. | 几分钟前 |
[11:16] | She said to redeploy our men so she can get away. | 她让我调离我们的人让她逃跑 |
[11:21] | Or Tony dies. | 否则就杀了Tony |
[11:34] | Yes, sir. | 什么事 先生? |
[11:35] | Patch me through to Jack Bauer’s comm. | 帮我接通Jack Bauer |
[11:37] | Right away. | 马上 |
[11:39] | Take your team. | 带着你的人 |
[11:40] | Start working the second floor, building 11. | 开始搜查11号楼的第2层 |
[11:44] | Jack, you read me? | Jack 听到吗? |
[11:45] | Yeah, I copy. | 是 听到 |
[11:46] | We’ve got something. | 我们有线索了 |
[11:47] | The suspect contacted Michelle. | 嫌犯给Michelle打了电话 |
[11:49] | She confirmed she’s holding Tony hostage. | 她承认挟持了Tony |
[11:51] | She’s trying to use him as leverage against Michelle to open up an escape route. | 她用Tony来要挟Michelle 帮他逃跑 |
[11:55] | Is Michelle there? | Michelle在吗? |
[11:57] | I’m right here, Jack. | 我在 Jack |
[11:58] | Do we have any idea where she is? | 知道她在哪吗? |
[12:00] | She wants me to clear a path in the northeast driveway. | 她让我清除东北侧的车道 |
[12:03] | She’s going to call to confirm that I did it. | 她会再打电话来确认 |
[12:05] | When? | 什么时候? |
[12:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:06] | Could be any second. | 随时 |
[12:07] | Michelle, I want you to make her believe that you’re still cooperating with her. | Michelle 你要让她相信你还在同她合作 |
[12:11] | I need you to draw her into the open. | 把她引到外面来 |
[12:13] | I promise you that we will do everything we can for Tony. | 我向你保证我们会尽全力来保护Tony |
[12:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:18] | Stay ready for her call. | 做好准备接听她的电话 |
[12:20] | Bill, I’m gonna pull all our units out of the northeast driveway, | Bill 我将立即从东北侧车道撤出我们所有的人 |
[12:23] | put them in concealed positions outside the complex. | 让他们到小区外的隐蔽地点 |
[12:25] | It’s still possible she’ll change her mind at | 她也有可能最后改变主意 |
[12:27] | the last minute and try another escape route. | 改走其他路线 |
[12:29] | I know, and we’ll be ready for that, but if she doesn’t, | 我知道 我们会有所准备 但如果她没改变计划 |
[12:31] | I want her to believe that Michelle’s still complying. | 就让她相信Michelle还在合作 |
[12:33] | As soon as she’s 50 yards outside of the complex and | 一旦她走出小区50码远 |
[12:35] | can’t reenter… that’s when our teams will converge. | 并且不能再回头的时候 我们的小组就会开始行动 |
[12:37] | Let me know when your men are ready to redeploy. | 你开始调动你的人员的时候通知我 |
[12:39] | Copy that. | 知道 |
[12:46] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[12:48] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[12:52] | I was gonna do what she wanted. | 我本会照她的吩咐做 |
[12:55] | Michelle… | |
[12:56] | I didn’t call you right away. | 我没有马上通知你 |
[12:58] | All I could think of, at first, was saving Tony’s life. | 我最初想到的是保住Tony的命 |
[13:06] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[13:07] | It’s done. | 洛杉矶警局 行动! |
[13:25] | All designated teams, prepare to move into your secondary positions on my command. | 各指定小组听我命令 准备移至第二位置 |
[13:29] | Curtis? | |
[13:30] | What do you need me to do? | 需要我做什么? |
[13:31] | Some of the residents aren’t cooperating with the search. | 一些居民不愿合作 |
[13:33] | I want you to have LAPD units start | 让洛杉矶警局的人 |
[13:34] | arresting anybody that’s giving us a problem. | 逮捕那些找麻烦的人 |
[13:36] | You got it. | 明白 |
[13:37] | Why don’t we pull some of the resources off the search? | 我们为什么不从搜索小组中调派点人手? |
[13:39] | We have a better chance of finding the hostile | 通过调查她和Michelle的通话 |
[13:41] | through her communication with Michelle. | 我们更有把握抓住她 |
[13:42] | No. | 不 |
[13:42] | The hostile’s gonna be looking for any sign that Michelle’s betrayed her. | 对方会抓住Michelle背叛她的蛛丝马迹 |
[13:45] | We have to follow procedure as if we have no idea they’ve been in contact. | 我们得假装她们没联系过 |
[13:49] | Understood. | 明白 |
[13:50] | As soon as you’re done with LAPD, I need you with me. | 洛杉矶警局那边的事办完后 到我这来 |
[13:52] | You got it. | 明白 |
[13:54] | Bill, this is Jack. | Bill 我是Jack |
[13:54] | Do you copy? | 听到吗? |
[13:55] | Yeah, Jack. | 是的 Jack |
[13:56] | We’re ready to go down here. | 我们准备撤离 |
[13:57] | Any new communication with the hostile? | 她来电话了吗? |
[13:59] | No. | 没有 Michelle还在等她电话 |
[13:59] | Michelle’s still waiting for her call. | 没有 Michelle还在等她电话 |
[14:02] | Have you been able to make any kind of id on scene? | 根据现场情况能确定她的身份吗? |
[14:04] | Forensics tried to pull prints from her last | 取证小组正在出事地点采集指纹 |
[14:05] | known position, but they came up with nothing. | 但还没有结果 |
[14:07] | Same result here. | 这边也是 |
[14:08] | No match on the voiceprint. | 没有匹配的声音曲线 |
[14:10] | She’s managed to stay completely under the radar. | 她能完全躲开雷达 |
[14:13] | We’re gonna have to hope that because how fast this is moving, | 导弹移动太快 我们只能希望 |
[14:15] | she slips up and makes a mistake. | 她能犯点错误 |
[14:16] | Otherwise, we’re in trouble. | 否则我们就有麻烦了 |
[14:17] | Proceed when ready, Jack. | 准备好了就开始吧 Jack |
[14:18] | We’re standing by. | 我们随时待命 |
[14:20] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[14:21] | All northeast driveway teams, move in to secondary positions. | 在东北车道的各小组移动至第二位置 |
[14:24] | We’re a go. | 我们开始转移 |
[16:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[16:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[16:10] | You were supposed to stay in your apartment. | 你该呆在自己的房间里 |
[16:11] | Don’t you know there’s some crazy person loose in the building? | 你不知道这楼里有逃犯吗? |
[16:14] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[16:15] | Hey, man. | 嗨 你好 |
[16:16] | Where’s Joz? | Joss在哪? |
[16:18] | He just got up. | 刚起床 |
[16:19] | Can you just get him, ’cause I just need to talk to him? | 你能去叫下他吗? 我要和他谈谈 |
[16:21] | Something happened. | 事出紧急 |
[16:22] | Joz. | |
[16:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[16:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:24] | Just weird stuff. | 有点奇怪 |
[16:26] | What? | 什么? |
[16:27] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[16:27] | Why don’t you just tell me? | 干嘛不和我说说? |
[16:28] | No, it’s cool. | 不 没事了 |
[16:31] | Hey, what’s going on, Rothenberg? | 嗨 怎么了 Rothenberg? |
[16:33] | Hey, man. | 嗨 |
[16:34] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[16:47] | Not a sound. | 别出声 |
[17:03] | I just got off a very disturbing phone call from the Chinese foreign secretary. | 我刚接到中国外交部长打来的电话 很麻烦 |
[17:08] | So they’re still pressing us on the attack on the consulate? | 他们还在为使馆袭击对我们施压吗? |
[17:10] | It’s much worse than that, David. | 更糟 David |
[17:13] | The fallout from that attack you authorized is escalating. | 你授权发动那次袭击的后果开始恶化了 |
[17:16] | They’re determined to pin this on us. | 他们把责任归咎于我们 |
[17:19] | If they manage to confirm that this is one of our men, | 如果他们确认了那是我们的人 |
[17:21] | I don’t have to tell you what kind of a disaster that would be. | 我不用告诉你结果吧 |
[17:24] | No, sir, you don’t. | 不 阁下 我明白 |
[17:26] | But this alone is not conclusive enough for the | 但是单凭此事还不足以 |
[17:29] | Chinese to turn this into an international incident. | 让中国让它升级为国际冲突 |
[17:31] | But if they find corroborating evidence? | 要是他们找到确凿证据呢? |
[17:33] | CTU is doing whatever they can to prevent that from happening, | 反恐局正全力阻止他们 |
[17:36] | including getting this agent out of sight until it blows over. | 包括藏起这名探员直到事情平息 |
[17:41] | I know I gave you the authority to make the decision, | 我知道我给了你决定权 |
[17:44] | but you never should have ordered that assault. | 但你不应该发动那次袭击 |
[17:47] | If we hadn’t carried out the raid, sir, we’d be nowhere on stopping the missile. | 如果我们不采取行动 阁下 我们便无法阻止导弹 |
[17:51] | And where are we, David? | 但是现在呢 David? |
[17:53] | Is there some progress I don’t know about? | 有什么我还不知道的进展吗? |
[17:56] | CTU is closing in on one of Marwan’s associates. | 反恐局已包围了Marwan的一个手下 |
[18:00] | If they apprehend her in time, they feel that they can use her to find Marwan. | 如果他们能及时捉住她 他们认为可以利用她来找出Marwan |
[18:03] | Do you know how speculative that sounds? | 你知道这听起来有多么不可靠吗? |
[18:06] | My god, we’re never gonna find it in time. | 天 我们肯定无法及时找到导弹了! |
[18:08] | Don’t say that! | 别这么说! |
[18:13] | We will stop it. | 我们会阻止它的 |
[18:14] | But you must believe that if you’re gonna lead today. | 但是如果今天是你领导这个国家 你一定要坚信 |
[18:16] | How am I gonna believe that? | 我要怎么相信? |
[18:17] | Every second that passes brings that missile | 每一秒钟过后导弹就 |
[18:19] | closer to its target, which for all we know, is us. | 更接近了它的目标 这个目标就是我们 |
[18:23] | We are not sitting on our hands, Mr. President. | 我们不会坐以待毙 总统阁下 |
[18:25] | We are using every resource at our disposal to find this missile. | 我们正利用一切资源来寻找这颗导弹 |
[18:29] | We will prevent the warhead from going off. | 我们会阻止核弹引爆 |
[18:35] | I wish I was as confident as you are. | 我希望和你一样自信 |
[18:39] | You need to be. | 你必须要这样 |
[18:41] | Remain Presidential. | 保持总统的风度 |
[18:44] | Demand nothing less than success from your people, and you will get it. | 只要你领导这个国家的人民取得胜利 你就会有这样的自信 |
[18:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:55] | All right. | 很好 |
[18:59] | What do I tell the Chinese foreign secretary when I talk to him next? | 下次我该怎么和中国的外交部长说? |
[19:01] | You don’t. | 你不必出面 |
[19:02] | Let Mike handle this. | Mike会处理 |
[19:04] | You’ll tell them, unless they have proof of our involvement, | 告诉他们除非找到确凿证据 |
[19:07] | you don’t want to hear from them today. | 否则你今天不想再接到他们的电话 |
[19:17] | Mr. Buchanan, Agent Bern on six. | Buchanan先生 Bern探员在6号线 |
[19:20] | Send it to my cell phone. | 接到我的手机上 |
[19:21] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[19:29] | Buchanan. | |
[19:30] | It’s Agent Bern, sir. | 我是Bern探员 先生 |
[19:31] | I got a message to call you as soon as I landed in San Diego. | 我接到消息让我一到圣地亚哥就联系你 |
[19:34] | Are we on a secure line? | 线路安全吗? |
[19:35] | Yes, sir, it’s an encrypted cell. | 是的 先生 使用的是加密线路 |
[19:38] | The Chinese are continuing to press the case that | 关于对中国使馆的袭击 |
[19:40] | we were involved in the assault on their consulate. | 中方还在对我们施压 |
[19:43] | Have they managed to find evidence beyond the surveillance video of me? | 除了有我的录像外 还有什么证据吗? |
[19:46] | No. | 没有 |
[19:46] | And we have to make sure they don’t. | 必须保证他们没有证据 |
[19:48] | I want you to start fabricating an alibi with CTU in San Diego. | 你要和圣地亚哥的反恐局合编一个事件 |
[19:52] | I want you to make it to look like you were working there during the assault. | 假装成发动袭击的时候你正在那里工作 |
[19:55] | Our transport’s arriving right now, sir. | 我们的运输小组到了 先生 |
[19:57] | I’ll get right on it. | 我马上来 |
[19:58] | The alibi has to withstand careful scrutiny. | 编造的事件一定要经得起严格审查 |
[20:01] | The San Diego phone logs, rosters, and mainframe records all have to back it up. | 包括圣地亚哥那边的电话记录 出勤名单 电脑的资料都要做好 |
[20:06] | It’ll be airtight, sir. | 保证天衣无缝 先生 |
[20:07] | It has to be. | 必须这样 |
[20:10] | Sir, about my family. | 先生 关于我的家人 |
[20:13] | Do you think there’s any chance that the Chinese will try to get to them? | 你认为中国那边会不会去找他们? |
[20:15] | They can’t. | 不会的 |
[20:16] | We’ve already contacted your wife, and we’ve moved | 我已经联系了你的妻子 让人把他们 |
[20:18] | her and your kids to a hotel for the time being. | 暂时转移到酒店了 |
[20:20] | I’ll be in touch, Agent Bern. | 保持联络 Bern探员 |
[20:22] | Thank you very much, sir. | 非常感谢 先生 |
[20:29] | Drive! | 开车! |
[20:42] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[20:43] | I think you already know what “this” is. | 我想你已经知道是怎么回事了 |
[20:46] | CTU sent a team into our consulate just a few hours ago. | 几小时前反恐局派一个小组到我们的领事馆 |
[20:50] | You were on the team, and our consulate general was killed. | 你就在那个小组中 我们的领事被杀害了 |
[20:55] | You’re going to tell me who was responsible. | 你要告诉我 这件事是谁指使的 |
[20:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:00] | Really? | 真的? |
[21:01] | Then why were you being transported here by helicopter from CTU Los Angeles? | 那为什么你坐直升飞机 从洛杉矶反恐局那边躲到这来? |
[21:07] | You don’t know where I came from. | 你不知道我是从哪里过来的 |
[21:08] | Actually, I do. | 事实上 我知道 |
[21:10] | Before entering CTU earlier tonight, we turned our satellite on that location. | 今晚在我去反恐局之前 我们用卫星监视了那个地方 |
[21:15] | While I was questioning your superiors, | 当我在询问你们主管的时候 |
[21:17] | our satellite picked up someone being taken away by helicopter. | 我们的卫星显示出有人坐直升机离开了 |
[21:21] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[21:23] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[21:24] | No, it was you! | 不 就是你 |
[21:26] | The Chinese government insists that someone | 中国政府坚持要 |
[21:29] | take responsibility for the death of our consul. | 找出为我们领事的死负责的人 |
[21:33] | What does that mean… | 什么意思… |
[21:35] | “take responsibility”? | “负责任”? |
[21:37] | Now, I believe you were only following orders. | 我相信你只是服从命令 |
[21:40] | Tell us who gave the orders, and I’ll let you go. | 告诉我是谁主使的 我就放你走 |
[21:45] | I’m not telling you anything. | 无可奉告 |
[22:01] | I believe you’re going to change your mind. | 你会招的 |
[22:14] | Yes? | 喂? |
[22:14] | Have you redeployed all your men? | 把你的人都撤走了吗? |
[22:16] | Yes, I have. | 是的 |
[22:18] | Bill? | |
[22:18] | It’s Jack. | 我是Jack |
[22:19] | Uplink is on. | 收到上传的信号了 |
[22:20] | Are you sure they followed your instructions? | 你确定他们听从你的命令了吗? |
[22:23] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[22:24] | It’s starting to rain pretty hard, Jack. | 外面雨下得很大 Jack |
[22:27] | Michelle… | |
[22:29] | do you love Tony? | 你爱Tony吗? |
[22:33] | Yes, I love him. | 是 我爱他 |
[22:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:36] | Because if I find out that you’re trying to play me, | 如果我发现你在骗我 |
[22:38] | the very first thing I’m going to do is blow his brains out, | 我会马上干掉Tony |
[22:40] | and don’t think that there’s anything you can do to stop it, | 不用想方设法来阻止我 |
[22:43] | ’cause there’s not, understand? | 因为根本就没办法 明白吗? |
[22:44] | Okay, I understand. | 是 我明白 |
[22:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:47] | Stay by the phone. | 等我电话 |
[22:50] | All comm analysts, clone this call and filter it through all our servers. | 所有通讯分析员 复制这个电话录音 发到各个计算机上 |
[22:55] | Do you have a multiple source on audio? | 还有其它音频信号来源吗? |
[22:56] | – No. Just one Telco feed… low res. – No, I know the configuration, Edgar. | – 没有 只有手机音频信号 低解析度的 – 我知道手机信号是什么样的 Edgar |
[22:59] | I need to know if we can multiplex, pull some background noise off. | 我想知道能不能分离音轨 分离出背景的噪音 |
[23:02] | We need to pinpoint the source. | 我们要仔细分析信号 |
[23:03] | I was going to do that. | 我正准备这么做呢 |
[23:04] | When? | 什么时候? |
[23:05] | This is happening now! | 这是现在发生的 |
[23:07] | I shouldn’t have to walk you through this, damn it! | 我不能一步步教你怎么做 该死 |
[23:08] | You don’t have to walk me through this. | 你不需要教我怎么做 |
[23:10] | I’m setting it up now. | 我现在就设置 |
[23:11] | Go to delta two, Edgar. | 进入三角洲2号 Edgar |
[23:12] | It’s all there. | 都在那里呢 |
[23:14] | I will not let this thing fall apart because of technical incompetence. | 我不允许因为技术操作上的失误 而导致任务失败 |
[23:23] | All right, I’ve got confirmation. | 好的 我保证 |
[23:25] | All our visible forces have been pulled | 这条街的所有人员都 |
[23:26] | away from this street all the way to western. | 撤到西边去了 |
[23:27] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
[23:33] | Jack. | |
[23:43] | We’ve got something. | 有情况 |
[23:44] | Building three, west entrance. | 3号楼 西侧入口 |
[23:46] | Edgar, video feed. | Edgar 把视频切过来 |
[23:56] | Yes? | 什么? |
[23:57] | Okay, Michelle, we’re on our way. | 好 Michelle 我们赶过去了 |
[23:58] | Okay, it’s them. | 好 就是他们 |
[23:59] | I’ve got a gun on Tony. | 我正用枪指着Tony |
[24:01] | My finger’s on the trigger. | 我的手指就在扳机上 |
[24:02] | If I move it, he’s going to die. | 动一动 他就没命了 |
[24:03] | I told you, I moved my men. | 我说过了 我已经把人撤走了 |
[24:10] | She’s completely in the open. | 她现在完全暴露了 |
[24:11] | She’s running a huge risk exposing herself like that. | 她冒了很大的风险把自己暴露在外面 |
[24:19] | So far, so good. | 目前为止 一切正常 |
[24:24] | She’s crossing the street. | 她正穿过街道 |
[24:25] | When she gets into the car, she can’t stay on top of him. | 她一旦上车 就没办法看住Tony了 |
[24:28] | That’s our opportunity. | 这是我们的机会 |
[24:29] | She’s moving towards the black jag. | 她向车那边走去了 |
[24:31] | All teams, hold your position | 各小组原地待命 |
[24:34] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好的 接下来这样 |
[24:36] | As soon as we’re in the car and we’ve cleared the area, | 当我们上车 确定安全以后 |
[24:38] | I’m going to call you, and I’m going to tell you where you can find Tony. | 我就会打电话给你 告诉你Tony在哪 |
[24:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:50] | All right, move, move. | 好的 行动 |
[24:51] | Bill, not yet. | Bill 等等! |
[24:52] | All teams stand down! | 各小组 停止行动 |
[24:54] | I see your men, Michelle. | 我看到你的人了 Michelle |
[24:55] | You lied to me, you bitch. | 你说谎了 婊子 |
[24:56] | You are not going to take me alive, got it? | 我是不会被你活捉的 明白吗? |
[25:01] | No! | 不! |
[25:02] | No! | 不! |
[25:25] | Bill, they’re gone. | Bill 他们都死了 |
[25:27] | She blew herself up in the car, and she took Tony with her. | 她自己引爆了汽车 Tony和她一起 |
[25:29] | They’re gone. | 他们死了 |
[25:53] | I understand Bill Buchanan requested a conference call. | Bill Buchanan要求进行电话会议 |
[25:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[25:55] | We were waiting for you to begin. | 我们正等您开始 |
[26:00] | Bill, we’re all here, go ahead. | Bill 我们都在这了 开始吧 |
[26:02] | I’m afraid that Marwan’s associate- | 恐怕Marwan的手下 |
[26:04] | the woman we hoped would help us locate the missile | 那个我们认为可以帮我们找到核弹的女人 |
[26:07] | has killed herself and one of our agents. | 刚刚自杀了 同时杀死了我们一名探员 |
[26:09] | Oh, my god. | 哦 老天 |
[26:12] | Bill, did she leave behind any physical evidence that could help us? | Bill 她有没留下任何对我们有用的证据? |
[26:16] | It doesn’t appear so. | 没有 |
[26:18] | So, what is CTU going to do now to find the missile? | 那反恐局接下来打算如何寻找核弹呢? |
[26:21] | Mr. President, at this point, | 总统阁下 现在 |
[26:24] | CTU no longer has any reasonable expectation of | 反恐局已没有任何 能在核弹击中目标前 |
[26:26] | finding the missile before it reaches its target. | 找到核弹的线索了 |
[26:31] | This is it, it’s going to happen. | 就这样了 无法避免 |
[26:34] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[26:35] | At this point, we have no choice but to alert all state and federal agencies, | 在这个时候 我们只能向全国和联邦机构发出警报 |
[26:40] | and focus all our resources on managing the aftermath. | 并且集中人力做好受袭后的善后工作 |
[26:44] | But we don’t even know the missile’s target. | 但我们现在还不知道导弹的目标 |
[26:48] | We can assume it will be a major city. | 我们可以假定是某座大城市 |
[26:50] | But no matter what the target is, | 但不管是哪个目标 |
[26:52] | there will be widespread panic across this country. | 都会造成全国范围内的恐慌 |
[26:56] | We need to mobilize the army and the national guard in every state, | 我们要动员全国的军队和国家警卫队 |
[27:00] | and draw up a declaration of martial law. | 拟定出戒严草案 |
[27:04] | Yes, we need to do that. | 是的 是这样 |
[27:07] | Bill, all federal agencies need to prepare for the aftermath of a nuclear attack. | Bill 让所有联邦机构都进行准备 做好核打击的事后处理工作 |
[27:13] | CTU’s priority should be disaster management. | 反恐局现在的工作重点转移到灾后处理上来 |
[27:17] | Redeploy your people now. | 重新调配人手 |
[27:19] | Understood. | 明白 |
[27:25] | Edgar Stiles. | |
[27:26] | Edgar, tell Jack the field operation is over. | Edgar 告诉Jack外勤任务已结束 |
[27:29] | Have him bring his people back here immediately. | 让他带着他的组员立即返回 |
[27:30] | Got it. | 明白 |
[27:36] | The worst disaster in this country’s history is taking place on my watch! | 这个国家历史上最严重的灾难 居然发生在我的任期之内 |
[27:43] | I gave you the responsibility to stop this. | 我让你来阻止这件事情 |
[27:47] | You failed me, David. | 我对你很失望 David |
[27:50] | And you failed your country. | 你辜负了这个国家 |
[28:36] | I can’t even imagine what you must be feeling. | 我无法想象 你现在有多难过 |
[28:40] | I know… | 我知道… |
[28:41] | part of you is second-guessing your decision… | 你多少有些后悔当初的决定… |
[28:46] | but you couldn’t place Tony’s life before the lives of potentially millions of people. | 但你不能将Tony的生命置于 百万民众生命之上 |
[28:53] | You made exactly the decision Tony would have wanted you to make. | 你作出了Tony希望你做出的决定 |
[28:56] | That’s our job. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[28:57] | That’s why we signed on. | 这就是我们为之奋斗的 |
[29:04] | We decided we were going to leave this. | 我们已经决定离开这 |
[29:09] | Go somewhere and start again. | 搬去别处 重新开始 |
[29:14] | Michelle… | |
[29:15] | I want to get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[29:16] | We still have to find this missile. | 还要找到那颗导弹 |
[29:17] | No, I want you to go home. | 不 不 你回家吧 |
[29:19] | I’ll be okay, Bill. | 我没事 Bill |
[29:22] | That’s not advice. | 这不是建议 |
[29:24] | That’s an order. | 是命令 |
[29:38] | Buchanan. | |
[29:39] | Sir, Jack says he’s not pulling his men out yet. | 长官 Jack说他还不会撤出来 |
[29:41] | Did you tell him we have orders from the White House? | 告诉过他我们刚接到白宫的命令? |
[29:43] | Yeah, but he says he’s not ready. | 是 他说还没准备好 |
[29:45] | Put him on the video phone in the situation room. | 把他的视频电话接到观察室内 |
[29:49] | You lied to me, you bitch. | 你说谎 你个婊子 |
[29:51] | You are not going to take me alive, got it? | 我是不会被你活捉的 明白吗? |
[29:57] | Play it again. | 重放一遍 |
[29:58] | Give me more damn volume on the phone call. | 把声音调大些 |
[29:59] | Jack, we need to redeploy. | Jack 我们要重新部署人力 |
[30:00] | Just do it! | 照办就行! |
[30:01] | Jack. | |
[30:04] | Tony’s gone. | Tony死了 |
[30:08] | I’m sorry, Curtis. | 我很抱歉 Curtis |
[30:09] | Just play it again, please. | 再放一遍 |
[30:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:20] | Jack, you’ve got a phone call. | Jack 有个电话 |
[30:23] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[30:24] | Jack, why haven’t you redeployed? | Jack 怎么还没撤出来? |
[30:26] | The operation’s over. | 行动结束了 |
[30:26] | The hostile killed herself. | 人犯自杀了 |
[30:27] | Because it doesn’t make any sense, Bill. | 因为这说不通 Bill |
[30:29] | Everything that we know about this woman tells | 这女人的行动告诉我们 |
[30:31] | us that she’s a professional, not a fanatic. | 她是受过训练的 不是新手 |
[30:33] | We had her cornered. | 我们包围她 |
[30:34] | Her next move was to try and negotiate for her freedom, not kill herself. | 她的下一步应该是试着通过谈判 让她获得自由而不是自杀 |
[30:38] | In theory, I agree with you, but you saw what I saw. | 理论上我同意你的看法 但你我都看到了 |
[30:41] | All I saw were two darkened figures in the rain concealed by an umbrella, | 我看到的只是两个黑色的身影 在雨中用雨伞遮住面部 |
[30:45] | and an explosion, and I saw that from half a block away. | 还有爆炸 还是从半个街区外看到的 |
[30:48] | Jack, you’ve got to focus now. | Jack 你要振作 |
[30:50] | Nobody here is holding you responsible for Tony’s death. | 没人要让你对Tony的死负责 |
[30:52] | You got to let this go. | 忘了吧 |
[30:53] | Bill, you’re not listening to me. | Bill 你没听明白 |
[30:54] | Jack, we reviewed the tactical feed. | Jack 我们重放了录像 |
[30:57] | There is nothing to suggest we were deceived. | 没有任何迹象表明我们上当了 |
[31:00] | Look, I know Tony was your friend, | 我知道Tony是你朋友 |
[31:03] | and you probably feel responsible for getting him involved today. | 而且你觉得应该对今天把他牵扯进来负责 |
[31:06] | This is not about Tony! | 不是因为Tony! |
[31:08] | This is about her, | 是关于那个女人 |
[31:09] | and until I can absolutely confirm that she is dead, | 除非确定她死了 |
[31:12] | I am maintaining this perimeter, and I am going to continue this search. | 否则我会继续保持封锁线 并继续搜查 |
[31:16] | Jack, I’m working under orders from the White House. | Jack 我是在执行白宫的命令 |
[31:18] | You have ten minutes, then I want you to move out. | 你有10分钟 然后撤离 |
[31:24] | Can you enhance the image from here? | 你能在这增强图像吗? |
[31:25] | Not in the field. | 不行 |
[31:27] | Then play it again | 那就再放一遍 |
[31:32] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好 就这里 |
[31:35] | I still can’t hear the audio properly. | 我还是听不清 |
[31:36] | Give me a headset. | 给我个耳机 |
[31:38] | I’m going to call you, and I’m going to tell you where you can find Tony. | 我会打给你 告诉你Tony在哪 |
[31:48] | I see your men, Michelle. | 我看到你的人了 Michelle |
[31:49] | You lied to me, you bitch. | 你撒谎 婊子 |
[31:51] | You are not going to take me alive, got it? | 我不会被活捉的 懂吗? |
[31:57] | Play back the last 15 seconds. | 重放最后的15秒 |
[31:59] | What are you seeing, Jack? | 看到什么了 Jack? |
[32:00] | It’s not what I’m seeing. | 不是我看到什么了 |
[32:01] | Come on, play it back. | 快点 重放 |
[32:06] | I see your men, Michelle. | 我看到你的人了 Michelle |
[32:08] | You lied to me, you bitch. | 你撒谎 婊子 |
[32:10] | It was pouring rain. | 外面倾盆大雨 |
[32:11] | You can see it bouncing off the car. | 你看到雨点打在那辆车上 |
[32:13] | You can’t hear it on her side of the phone call. | 却从她那边的电话中听不到 |
[32:15] | She was making that call from somewhere else… | 她是在别的地方打的电话… |
[32:17] | indoors. | 是室内 |
[32:17] | She’d want a position that would give her a clear line of sight to the car. | 她需要一个可以观察到车的位置 |
[32:20] | That would put her in the building that the couple exited from. | 就是说她在刚刚那两个人出来的楼里 |
[32:23] | Get the teams ready; we’re moving in now. | 集合队伍 我们立即行动 |
[32:24] | Alert all teams. | 各小组注意 |
[32:25] | We’ll converge on building 11. | 我们要集中突击11号楼 |
[32:37] | Well, they’re heading back in. | 他们又回来了 |
[32:39] | Looks like my neighbors died for nothing. | 看来我的邻居算是白死了 |
[32:45] | They know you’re still in here. | 他们知道你还在这 |
[32:52] | Open up the palm of your hand. | 张开手 |
[32:54] | Here are the keys. | 这是钥匙 |
[32:57] | Take off your cuffs. | 解开手铐 |
[33:05] | Put these on. | 把这个穿上 |
[33:06] | We’re getting out of here. | 我们得离开 |
[33:23] | Okay, now cuff yourself back up. | 现在把你自己从后面铐起来 |
[33:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:12] | We got every way in and out of the building covered, | 我们封锁了所有的出入口 |
[34:14] | and we got men on every floor going room by room. | 每层都安排人逐户搜查 |
[34:16] | We need to take her alive. | 我们得活捉她 |
[34:18] | Everyone’s aware. | 大家注意 |
[34:19] | Agent Bauer. | Bauer探员 |
[34:20] | Yeah? | 是? |
[34:20] | We found fresh blood outside an apartment. | 我们在一间公寓外发现了新鲜血迹 |
[34:22] | Where? | 哪儿? |
[34:23] | 208. | |
[34:24] | Stand down until we get there. | 我们赶过去前原地待命 |
[34:25] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[34:31] | Curtis take the door. | Curtis 开门 |
[34:45] | Curtis, she went this way. | Curtis 她从这边跑了 |
[35:28] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[35:33] | Move. | 往前走 |
[35:37] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[35:38] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[35:40] | It’s over! | 结束了 |
[35:41] | Take one more step, and I’ll kill him. | 再往前一步 我就杀了他 |
[35:43] | Do it, Jack. | 开枪吧 Jack |
[35:44] | Do what you have to do. | 做你该做的 |
[35:45] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:47] | Do you really have what it takes to let me | 你注视他眼睛的时候 |
[35:49] | kill him while you’re looking him in the eye? | 是否真有胆量让我杀了他呢? |
[35:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:58] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[36:01] | So what’s to stop me from shooting him? | 那有什么能阻止我开枪杀他? |
[36:09] | You can’t… | 你不能… |
[36:11] | kill me, can you? | 杀了我 你敢吗? |
[36:16] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[36:26] | Tony. | |
[36:30] | Hostile is down. | 敌人已被制服 |
[36:32] | I repeat, the hostile is down. | 重复一遍 敌人已被制服 |
[36:34] | Get a medic down here. | 快把医生叫来! |
[36:35] | I want her conscious as soon as possible. | 我要她尽快清醒过来 |
[36:40] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[36:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[36:45] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:48] | Get me that medic now! | 快把医生叫来! |
[36:49] | He’s on his way. | 已经赶过来了 |
[36:52] | Does Michelle know I’m alive? | Michelle知道我还活着吗? |
[36:54] | No, not yet. | 还不知道 |
[36:56] | I’ll call CTU on my cell so you can talk to her privately. | 我会用手机联系反恐局 你就能和她私下通话了 |
[36:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:02] | Buchanan. | |
[37:03] | Bill, this is Jack. | Bill 我是Jack |
[37:04] | Jack, what’s going on? | Jack 怎么回事? |
[37:05] | Have you redeployed back to CTU? | 你已经撤回反恐局了吗? |
[37:06] | No. | 没有 |
[37:06] | We just apprehended the hostile. | 我们刚抓住那个女人 |
[37:08] | What? | 什么? |
[37:09] | She’s unconscious, but she’s unharmed. | 她晕过去了 但没受伤 |
[37:11] | Tony’s okay, too. | Tony也没事 |
[37:12] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:14] | I’ll alert the White House. | 我向白宫通报一声 |
[37:15] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[37:16] | Bill, Tony wants to talk to Michelle. | Bill Tony想和Michelle说话 |
[37:18] | Can you put her on the line? | 你能让她听电话吗? |
[37:19] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[37:20] | I sent her home. | 我让她回家了 |
[37:20] | I’ll, uh… | 我会 呃… |
[37:21] | I’ll find her and patch her through to your cell. | 我会找到她 把她的电话接过来 |
[37:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:51] | Hello? | 喂? |
[37:52] | Michelle, it’s Bill. | Michelle 我是Bill |
[37:54] | Tony’s alive. | Tony还活着 |
[37:57] | What? | 什么? |
[37:58] | He wasn’t in the car. | 他没在车里 |
[38:00] | He’s okay. | 他很好 |
[38:03] | I’ll let Tony explain it to you. | 我让Tony给你解释 |
[38:04] | Hold on for him. | 别挂 等他电话 |
[38:07] | Michelle, it’s me. | Michelle 是我 |
[38:11] | Tony? | |
[38:14] | Oh, my god… | 老天 … |
[38:16] | it’s okay, honey. | 没事了 亲爱的 |
[38:17] | Oh, my god… | 老天… |
[38:19] | what happened? | 怎么回事? |
[38:20] | She made somebody else wear my clothes. | 她让别人穿了我的衣服 |
[38:23] | She needed to keep me alive until she got out. | 没出去前 她不会杀我的 |
[38:25] | Jack figured it out. | Jack发现了 |
[38:27] | He was able to save me. | 他救了我 |
[38:32] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么 |
[38:33] | Look, you don’t have to say anything, sweetheart. | 你什么都不用说 亲爱的 |
[38:36] | I’m coming to CTU right now. | 我马上回反恐局 |
[38:37] | I’ll see you in a few minutes. | 待会见 |
[38:39] | Michelle… | |
[38:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:45] | I love you, Tony. | 我爱你 Tony |
[38:52] | Get President Palmer patch through. | 接通Palmer总统 |
[38:54] | We’re going to have to structure a deal. | 我们要进行一次谈判 |
[38:55] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 |
[38:56] | She’s conscious. | 她醒了 |
[38:57] | Pick her up! | 把她弄起来 |
[38:59] | Call the White House now. | 马上给白宫打电话 |
[39:06] | Where is Marwan? | Marwan在哪? |
[39:11] | That’s what I thought. | 我就想知道这个 |
[39:13] | We’re both professionals. | 你我都受过专业训练 |
[39:15] | You know that I can force this information out of you, but I’m running out of time. | 你知道我可以逼你告诉我 但我没时间了 |
[39:20] | We never get second chances in our line of work, but I’m going to give you one. | 我们的工作从来没有第二次机会 但我会再给你一次 |
[39:22] | I have the power to give you a deal signed by the President of the | 我有权利做一笔交易让你得到总统 |
[39:25] | United States that grants you immunity from past and present crimes. | 亲自签署的 免去你一切罪行的特赦令 |
[39:30] | In exchange, you’re going to help me find Marwan | 作为交换 你要帮我找到Marwan |
[39:32] | and stop this warhead from hitting its target. | 并阻止核弹击中目标 |
[39:34] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[39:38] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[39:41] | You are either going to help me now, or I will kill you. | 你现在要么帮我 要么就去死 |
[39:54] | Show me the deal. | 让我看看交易细节 |
[40:09] | You were part of the covert team that mounted the assault on our consulate… | 你是袭击我们领事馆的秘密小组中的一员 |
[40:12] | an operation that resulted in the death of our consul. | 这次行动使我们的领事中枪牺牲 |
[40:17] | Who led the mission? | 是谁指挥的行动? |
[40:19] | Who is responsible for what happened? | 谁应该对这些负责? |
[40:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[40:23] | Please, Mr. Bern, you’re wasting time. | Bern探员 你在浪费时间 |
[40:26] | Give us a statement, and we’ll release you. | 给我们一份声明 我们就放了你 |
[40:29] | I’m telling you the truth, | 我说的都是真的 |
[40:30] | and you’re going to have to release me as soon as CTU realizes what’s happened to me. | 只要反恐局一发现我出事 你们就不得不放了我 |
[40:34] | Actually, Mr. Bern… | 事实上 Bern先生… |
[40:36] | no one will ever know, and we will never tell them. | 没人会知道的 没人会告诉他们 |
[40:44] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[40:47] | The China queen container ship is moored at the port of San Diego. | 中国皇后号集装箱货轮就停靠在圣地亚哥码头 |
[40:50] | If you don’t give us our statement, we’ll put you on board, | 如果你不给我们声明 我们就把你送上船 |
[40:54] | and you will arrive in 18 days in the port of Hangzhou. | 18天后你就会到达杭州的码头 |
[40:58] | Then we will transport you 2,800 miles to the province of Xinjiang, | 然后我们再把你送到2800英里外的新疆 |
[41:03] | where you will be remanded to the maximum | 你将被关押在西伯利亚边界附近的 |
[41:05] | security labor camp on the border with Siberia. | 一个戒备森严的劳改所里 |
[41:11] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你们不能这么做 |
[41:13] | Why wouldn’t we, Mr. Bern? | 为什么不能 Bern先生? |
[41:14] | We want justice. | 我们要公正 |
[41:16] | If you’re not going to tell us who was ultimately responsible | 如果你不能告诉我们到底谁应该对 |
[41:19] | for the situation at the consulate, that leaves you. | 领事馆的袭击事件负责 你就得负责 |
[41:24] | Your wife and your two daughters will not be notified. | 我们当然不会通知你的妻子和两个女儿 |
[41:27] | The U.S. Government will not be notified. | 也不会通知美国政府 |
[41:30] | Therefore, there will be no chance for prisoner exchange. | 因此不可能会有关押人员的相互交换 |
[41:35] | There will be positively no chance of escape… | 你终生都将… |
[41:41] | for the rest of your life. | 不得不呆在那 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |
[42:02] | Decide, Mr. Bern. | 决定吧 Bern先生 |
[42:05] | The China queen is on a tight schedule. | 中国皇后号马上就要起航了 |
[42:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:11] | All we want is a name… | 我们需要的只是一个名字 |
[42:13] | a recorded statement naming the person | 记录在案的 指出谁 |
[42:15] | responsible for what happened at the consulate. | 是这次袭击的主使 |
[42:25] | Then… | 然后… |
[42:29] | Then what happens? | 然后怎么样? |
[42:30] | You will walk right out of that door. | 你就能走出去 |
[42:32] | No, I meant… | 不 我是说… |
[42:35] | to him. | 对那个人 |
[42:37] | As I said… | 我说了… |
[42:39] | all we want is justice. | 我们要的是公正 |
[42:48] | His name… | 他叫… |
[42:50] | is Jack Bauer. |