时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | 18 Months Earlier | 18个月前 |
[00:15] | Jack,this is hard for me. | 杰克 现在情况不妙 |
[00:17] | The Chinese have proof that you led the assault on their consulate. | 中国那边已经得到你指挥攻击他们领事馆的证据了 |
[00:21] | And now the Chinese want me. | 现在中国那边想找我 |
[00:23] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[00:24] | Listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[00:25] | The man they sent to take you into custody has orders to kill you. | 那个来逮捕你的人接到了杀死你的命令 |
[00:29] | Orders from who? | 是谁的命令? |
[00:30] | Someone in Logan’s camp. | 某个洛根阵营的人 |
[00:32] | Bill Spaulding, Secret Service. | 特工局 戴尔·斯帕丁 |
[00:34] | I have orders to take Jack Bauer into custody. | 我接到命令来逮捕杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:37] | I intend to execute those orders. | 我必须执行命令 |
[00:42] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[00:45] | He’s dead. | 他死了! |
[00:46] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[00:49] | Oh,Jack! | 哦 杰克! |
[00:55] | Give me the epinephrine. | 给我肾上腺素 |
[00:58] | I hope it’s not too late. | 但愿不算太迟 |
[00:59] | He really looks dead. | 他看起来像是真死了 |
[01:01] | Come on,Jack! | 杰克 挺住! |
[01:03] | Come on,Jack,damn it! | 挺住 杰克 见鬼! |
[01:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:11] | All right,Chloe,I need you to run interference with the local coroner. | 好的 科洛依 我需要你在我们把尸体换过来之前 拖住验尸官 |
[01:15] | Make sure their database synchs up with Jack’s information. | 确定更新”杰克”的身体特征 |
[01:17] | That won’t cover the autopsy. | 但逃不过尸体解剖的 |
[01:18] | There’s not going to be an autopsy. | 不会进行解剖的 |
[01:20] | They wanted Jack dead, | 他们想让杰克死 |
[01:21] | now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[01:23] | Mr. President, you saved my life. | 总统先生 您救了我的命 |
[01:24] | I’m only sorry it came to this. | 很抱歉事情发展到这种地步 |
[01:27] | I just wanted to let you know that I was out. | 我只是通知您我已经逃出来了 |
[01:28] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[01:30] | Jack,you do understand that when you hang up, | 杰克 你是否明白当你挂断这个电话以后 |
[01:32] | for all intents and purposes, | 从某种意义上来说 |
[01:35] | Jack Bauer is dead. | 杰克·鲍尔已经死了 |
[01:37] | I understand that,sir. | 我明白 总统先生 |
[01:39] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[01:41] | it’s been an honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[01:47] | The following takes place between 7am and 8am | 以下是发生在清晨7点至8点之间的故事 |
[01:54] | mojave,california | 加州 莫哈韦 |
[02:05] | Jim Nichols! | 吉姆·尼克斯 |
[02:07] | You’re on pump number one. | 你在一号井 |
[02:09] | Sterling Rush,Patrick Priest. | 斯特林·罗斯 帕特里克·普里斯特 |
[02:12] | You’re on pump number four. | 你们在四号井 |
[02:15] | Phil Stone, Greg Nelson,you’re on pump five. | 菲尔·斯通 格雷格·纳尔逊 在五号井 |
[02:21] | Sorry,guys,that’s all I got today. | 抱歉 伙计们 今天就这么多名额 |
[02:29] | Hey,Frank? | 嘿 弗兰克 |
[02:30] | Look,I-I know I promised you work today,but… | 我 知道答应过你今天给你安排任务 但是 |
[02:33] | pump seven went off-line last night. | 七号井昨天出故障了 |
[02:35] | That’s all right. I’ll try again tomorrow. | 没关系 我明天再来 |
[02:36] | Yeah,tomorrow’ll be much better. | 好的 明天的情况就会好多了 |
[02:38] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[02:46] | LA,canifornia | 加州 洛杉矶 |
[02:49] | The sun is shining, | 虽然今天风和日丽 |
[02:50] | but the air is cool at President Logan’s retreat, | 但是在洛根总统的戴维营却是一片紧张的气氛 |
[02:53] | where Russian President Yuri Suvarov | 俄国总统尤里·苏沃洛夫 |
[02:55] | is expected to arrive later this morning. | 将于今早的晚些时候抵达这里 |
[02:57] | Everything worked for me, | 我觉得还不错 |
[02:58] | up until the chapter on your first campaign. | 不过关于你第一次竞选的那个章节有些不妥 |
[03:01] | I’m sorry,but I think it’s a little long-winded, | 很抱歉 但是我觉得有点罗嗦了 |
[03:03] | and I think that we can cut that down by half. | 我认为可以删节一半的内容 |
[03:05] | So why don’t we start with paragraph… | 我们干嘛不从第…? |
[03:13] | You didn’t hear a word I just said,did you? | 你刚才一直没有听我说话 是吧? |
[03:16] | Yes,I was listening. | 不 我在听 |
[03:17] | No,you weren’t. | 不 你没有 |
[03:20] | You’re right. | 是的 |
[03:23] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[03:26] | I can use a break. | 我要休息一下 |
[03:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[03:34] | What do you mean? | 什么怎么了? |
[03:35] | I mean you’ve been distracted ever since you got to Los Angeles. | 你每次到洛杉矶来都有些心烦意乱 |
[03:39] | I don’t know,it’s… | 我不知道 就好像… |
[03:40] | It’s like you’re somewhere else. | 就好像你的心思不在这里一样 |
[03:44] | Writing my memoirs… | 因为我在写回忆录 |
[03:48] | maybe it’s put me in a melancholy mood. | 勾起了我的一些回忆让我变的有点忧郁 |
[03:52] | Is that all it is? | 是么? |
[03:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:58] | David… I’m your brother. | 大卫…我们是兄弟 |
[04:02] | Whatever it is,you can tell me. | 不论是什么事情 你都可以和我说说 |
[04:08] | It’s all right,really. | 没事的 真的 |
[04:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:14] | Well,then let’s get back to work. | 那我们继续 |
[04:17] | One more chapter, and we’ll take a break. | 再修改一章 我们就休息 |
[04:20] | Why don’t we jump down to,um,Chapter Six? | 我们就从第六章开始吧 |
[04:22] | There’s going to be a lot of questions | 在你和雪利的关系上 |
[04:24] | about your relationship with Sherry. | 有很多的问题 |
[04:31] | David! | 大卫! |
[04:33] | No,no,no,no,no… | 不 |
[04:36] | Get help! | 快叫医生 |
[04:39] | Stay with me. | 挺住 |
[04:40] | Stay with me. | 挺住! |
[04:41] | Get help! | 快叫医生! |
[04:42] | Presidential Retreat Hidden Valley | 加州 海顿谷戴维营 |
[04:51] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[04:53] | My chair? | 我的椅子? |
[04:54] | Don’t worry,Mr. President. | 别担心 总统先生 |
[04:54] | I had it adjusted. | 我会调整的 |
[04:55] | Good. | 好的 |
[04:56] | Adjusted? Wait a minute. | 调整?等等 |
[04:58] | What are we talking about here? | 什么意思? |
[04:59] | Yuri Suvarov is over six feet. | 尤里·苏沃洛夫有六英尺高 |
[05:00] | Russian President can’t be looking down on the President | 当有摄像机拍摄的时候 |
[05:02] | of the United States when the cameras roll. | 不能让俄国总统俯视咱们的总统 |
[05:04] | That’s a risky proposition,Walt. | 沃尔特 这是一个很冒险的提议 |
[05:06] | – The press finds out about it,and… – They won’t. | – 要是被媒体发现的话 – 不会被发现的 |
[05:08] | Don’t underestimate the power of the image,Mike. | 麦克 不要低估画面的重要性 |
[05:11] | Stalin and Churchill, they both sat for FDR at Yalta. | 想想当初斯大林和邱吉尔在雅尔塔会见罗斯福时的情景 |
[05:15] | This is the defining moment of my administration. | 这是我执政的重要时刻 |
[05:17] | We have to make sure that the media presents it the right way. | 我们必须保证那些媒体按照正确的方式来进行报道 |
[05:22] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[05:26] | Yeah,put him through. | 好的 接进来 |
[05:28] | Have you checked on my wife? | 我妻子那边准备好了么? |
[05:29] | Ah,she’s still getting ready. | 没问题了 |
[05:32] | She’ll be fine,sir. | 先生 她不会有事的 |
[05:35] | I’m in contact with Dr. Hill. | 我正在联系希尔医生 |
[05:39] | I’d feel better if you would check on her yourself. | 我想让你亲自再去看看她 |
[05:42] | She cannot have one of her meltdowns today. | 她不能在今天出问题 |
[05:46] | Look… | 听着 |
[05:47] | you’re the only one she listens to,Walt. | 沃尔特 她只听你的话 |
[05:50] | Yes,sir. | 好的 先生 |
[05:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:58] | Mike? | 麦克? |
[06:00] | Mike,what is it? | 麦克 出什么事了? |
[06:05] | David Palmer’s been assassinated. | 大卫·帕默遇刺 |
[06:08] | What?! | 什么?! |
[06:10] | It just happened. | 就在刚刚 |
[06:12] | Oh,my God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[06:15] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[06:16] | In L.A. | 洛杉矶 |
[06:20] | I don’t believe this. | 简直难以置信 |
[06:23] | Mr. President,uh, | 总统先生 呃… |
[06:24] | CTU is standing by to brief you directly. | CTU正在准备向您汇报具体情况 |
[06:29] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好后就开始吧 |
[06:50] | Make sure LAPD sets up a hard perimeter. | 确定洛杉矶警署已经设立了封锁线 |
[06:52] | They’re sending everyone they’ve got. | 他们已经派出所有人员了 |
[06:53] | – Where are they on witnesses? – Nowhere yet. | – 有目击者么? – 现在还没有找到 |
[06:55] | Who’s running search and sweep? | 哪个部门在进行搜索? |
[06:56] | Secret Service,but they’re shorthanded. | 特工局 但是他们人手不够 |
[06:58] | Narrow the search area. | 缩小搜索范围 |
[06:59] | Make sure ballistics runs a line-of-fire trajectory. | 让弹道专家绘制出弹道轨迹 |
[07:02] | Sir,President Logan’s ready. | 先生 洛根总统已经准备好了 |
[07:04] | I’ll call ballistics. | 我马上通知弹道专家 |
[07:11] | Put the President through. | 把总统的电话加上 |
[07:12] | Yes sir,go ahead. | 明白 先生 可以了 |
[07:15] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[07:16] | Bill… | 比尔… |
[07:18] | not to diminish the loss that we’re all feeling right now, | 不必隐瞒我们现在的悲痛心情 |
[07:21] | but I’m expecting the Russian President very soon,so… | 但是我马上就要会见俄国总统了 所以… |
[07:24] | let’s say what needs to be said. | 我们就有话直说吧 |
[07:26] | Of course,sir. | 好的 先生 |
[07:28] | Have you arrested the person who did this? | 你们逮到嫌疑犯了么? |
[07:30] | Not yet,sir. | 还没有 先生 |
[07:31] | Then what do you have? | 那么你们有什么进展? |
[07:33] | Sir,the damage inflicted by the single shot indicates | 先生 据调查 |
[07:35] | that President Palmer was hit by a 308-caliber bullet | 射中帕默总统的是一枚 |
[07:37] | fired from an adjacent building. | 从邻近建筑物内射出的.308口径的子弹 |
[07:40] | We’ve initiated an interagency protocol,level five… | 我们已经启动了第五等级的联合调查程序 |
[07:43] | Don’t… | 不要… |
[07:44] | don’t give me protocols,Bill. | 比尔不要跟我说程序 |
[07:46] | Give me results. | 我要结果 |
[07:47] | Whoever did this,I want them dead or in custody | 无论是谁干的 在俄国人到来之前 |
[07:49] | by the time the Russians get here. | 我要他死或者进监狱 |
[07:51] | Yes,Mr. President. | 明白 总统先生 |
[07:52] | But until we know more, | 但是在我们得到更多情报之前 |
[07:54] | I would ask that you consider postponing the signing of the treaty,sir. | 我请求您推迟签署协定 |
[07:56] | No | 不 |
[07:57] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[07:59] | Mr. President,we can’t discount the possibility | 总统先生 我们不能排除这次袭击事件 |
[08:02] | that this attack is somehow connected to the arms agreement. | 可能与武器协定有关系 |
[08:06] | A former president was assassinated 15 miles from where you are. | 前总统在离你大约15英里的地方遇刺 |
[08:09] | And I’m sure I don’t need to explain the significance of this day. | 并且我也不需要提醒您今天的重要性 |
[08:13] | Do you realize what kind of | 你知不知道我在政治上 |
[08:15] | political and economic capital | 和经济上做了多少事情 |
[08:16] | I’ve spent just to get the Russians to the table? | 才让那些俄国佬同意协商 |
[08:19] | If we call this off, they won’t come back. | 如果这次我们取消 他们就不会再来了 |
[08:32] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞? |
[08:35] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞! |
[08:37] | What? | 怎么了? |
[08:38] | Get out of my bed. | 快起来 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:42] | I had a good time last night,too. | 昨晚我也过得很愉快 |
[08:45] | I’m serious. This was a mistake. | 我是认真的 这是一个错误 |
[08:46] | Get out of here. | 快离开 |
[08:47] | What do you mean,a mistake? | 一个错误是什么意思? |
[08:49] | We had a great time. | 我们在一起很愉快 |
[08:50] | I don’t get involved with people who work for me. | 我不应该同与我一起工作的人上床 |
[08:54] | It’s too late for that. | 现在说已经晚了 |
[08:56] | I would appreciate it if you didn’t | 如果你不把这件事说出去 |
[08:57] | tell everybody at work about this. | 我会很感激你的 |
[08:59] | I don’t want everyone thinking I’m some kind of slut. | 我不想让别人认为我是一个荡妇 |
[09:02] | Believe me,no one’s ever going to think that. | 相信我 别人不会这么想的 |
[09:06] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思? |
[09:14] | You should lighten up,you know? | 知道不 你应该活得高兴些 |
[09:15] | You’ll live longer. | 这样才会长寿 |
[09:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[09:22] | When you quit overanalyzing the situation, | 当你分析完情况的时候 |
[09:24] | I think you’re gonna find out | 你就会发现 |
[09:26] | that you and I are pretty good together | 你我在一起非常的合适 |
[09:29] | So I’m telling you advce,yes. | 所以我提前答应你 |
[09:32] | Yes,what? | 答应什么? |
[09:35] | I’ll let you buy me dinner. | 我会让你帮我准备晚餐 |
[09:36] | Get me drunk. | 陪我喝酒 |
[09:37] | Have your way with me. | 按照你的方式生活 |
[09:38] | Anytime you want. | 任何时候 |
[09:41] | You know,um,arrogance doesn’t turn me on. | 知道不 自大的态度可勾不起我的兴趣 |
[09:43] | I’ve read that some women respond to it, | 我曾经读到过 有些女人也许会买帐 |
[09:46] | but I’m just letting you know,I don’t. | 但是告诉你 我不会的 |
[10:12] | What is it? | 出什么事了? |
[10:13] | President Palmer’s been shot. | 鲍尔总统遇刺了 |
[10:17] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[10:57] | Who is it? | 谁? |
[10:58] | It’s me,Frank. | 是我 弗兰克 |
[11:06] | I saw your truck outside. | 我看到你的车停在外面 |
[11:07] | I thought you were on today. | 我以为今天你有活 |
[11:08] | Ned didn’t need me this morning. | 奈德今天没安排我 |
[11:12] | It’s so terrible, what happened. | 情况好像很糟出什么事了 |
[11:18] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[11:21] | Yeah,I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:23] | Come on,I’m making breakfast. | 过来吧 我准备了你的早饭 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:35] | Frank’s gonna join us. | 弗兰克会过来吃饭 |
[11:36] | Great. | 好极了 |
[11:37] | Derek,stop it. | 德里克 不要这样 |
[11:44] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[11:47] | Use a glass,please. | 拜托 用个杯子 |
[11:51] | Here. | 给 |
[12:03] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[12:07] | Can I ask you something,Frank? | 能问你个问题么 弗兰克? |
[12:09] | Yeah,sure. | 好的 |
[12:10] | That rig in Alaska you worked on, | 你在阿拉斯加工作过的那个钻井平台 |
[12:12] | what was that called again? | 叫什么名字来着? |
[12:14] | The Albatross. | 信天翁 |
[12:16] | And you were thereast year? | 去年你就在那干活了? |
[12:20] | Yeah,why? | 是的 怎么了? |
[12:21] | It’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[12:22] | My friend’s got a brother who’s been working on that rig for five years | 我朋友的兄弟在那里工作了五年 |
[12:25] | and he’s never heard of any Frank Flynn. | 但是他从来没有听说过一个叫弗兰克·弗林的人 |
[12:29] | It’s a big platform. | 那个地方很大 |
[12:31] | Yeah,well,my friend’s brother says everyone knows everyone. | 是的 不过他说那里的人都互相认识 |
[12:34] | What is this,an interrogation? | 你在干什么 审犯人? |
[12:36] | I just don’t like being lied to. | 我只是不想被骗到 |
[12:38] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[12:39] | No,it’s all right. | 不 没关系 |
[12:42] | No one’s lying to you,Derek. | 没有人在骗你 德里克 |
[12:45] | really? | 是么? |
[12:46] | When you’re out there,a lot of the guys just use nicknames. | 哪里的人好多都用昵称 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:51] | What’s your friend’s brother’s name? | 你朋友的那个兄弟叫什么名字? |
[12:57] | Eat your breakfast. | 快吃你的早餐 |
[12:59] | Yeah,I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[13:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:11] | He’s just kind of protective of me. | 他只是想保护我 |
[13:13] | But it’s the best thing in the world for him to have a man around here. | 但是对他来说身边最好还是有个男人 |
[13:18] | Look,what he said about me and Alaska… | 他说的关于我和阿拉斯加… |
[13:20] | You don’t owe me an explanation. | 你不需要向我解释 |
[13:22] | I figure if you had wanted I me about your past you would have told me already. | 我清楚如果你想告诉我你过去的事情的话你早就说了 |
[13:27] | I trust my instincts. | 我相信我的直觉 |
[13:30] | And I trust you. | 所以我相信你 |
[13:34] | Former President David Palmer was killed just a short while ago. | 就在早些时候 前总统大卫·帕默遇刺身亡 |
[13:37] | Now,no information has been released to the public athis time, | 现在外界还没有得到任何消息 |
[13:40] | but an independent source has verified that Palmer was in Los Angeles | 但是有消息证实帕默确实在洛杉矶 |
[13:44] | visiting his brother and former White… | 探望他的弟弟以及前白宫… |
[13:46] | Bill will call if he needs us,you know that. | 如果比尔需要我们 他会打电话的 |
[13:49] | No,he won’t. | 不 他不会的 |
[13:50] | Authorities are remaining very tightlipped as the | 权威机构都封锁了消息洛杉矶警署 |
[13:52] | LAPD and Secret Service seal off the area, | 和特工局已经封锁了事发区域 |
[13:54] | and there has been no word on whether this was an accident… | 并且还不清楚这是否是意外还是… |
[13:58] | It’s not our job.Not anymore. | 这不关我们的事 |
[14:01] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[14:02] | Come on,Michelle. | 算了 米歇尔 |
[14:04] | I’m just as upset as you are. | 我和你一样感到不安 |
[14:06] | David Palmer meant a lot to me,too. | 我也非常关心大卫·帕默 |
[14:07] | But there are other people at CTU who can handle this. | 但是CTU那里会有人来处理这件事的 |
[14:09] | No one who was active during the other attempts onis life. | 但是前几次有人想刺杀他的时候现在CTU没有一个人参与过调查行动 |
[14:13] | Tony,you and I worked up suspect profiles. | 托尼 你和我一起整理过嫌疑犯的档案 |
[14:15] | We ran scenarios. | 我们进行过推断 |
[14:17] | And they aneth our records on file. | 他们已经有那些资料了 |
[14:19] | They don’t have our experience. | 但是他们没有我们的经验 |
[14:23] | I never once regretted our decision to leave CTU. | 我们离开CTU我从没有后悔过 |
[14:28] | But I don’t want to look back on today and realize I could have helped. | 但是我不想以后回首的时候想到我本可以帮忙的 |
[14:38] | We’re running a business here, Michelle. | 可是我们有工作要做 米歇尔 |
[14:40] | Rick Rosen is expecting us to make a presentation in less than an hour. | 瑞克·罗斯要我们在一小时之内做一份演示报告 |
[14:43] | You can handle the meeting on your own. | 你一个人就可以做好的 |
[14:46] | Michelle,don’t do this. | 米歇尔 不要去 |
[15:11] | It’s Rick. Leave me a message. | 我是瑞克 请留言 |
[15:13] | Yeah,Rick,it’s Tony Almeida. | 喂 瑞克 我是托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[15:15] | Look,I just wanted to call you and let you know | 我打电话是想告诉你 |
[15:16] | that Michelle’s not gonna be able to make our meeting today. | 米歇尔没法参加今天我们的会议了 |
[15:19] | She had to go someplace. | 她得出去办些事情 |
[15:23] | On second thought… | 我考虑了一下… |
[15:25] | I’m going with her. | 我得和她一起去 |
[15:38] | Michelle | 米歇尔! |
[15:41] | Michelle | 米歇尔! |
[16:13] | Did Jepson brief you on what’s happening? | 杰普森告诉你发生什么事情了么? |
[16:15] | Said there was a car bombing. | 发生了汽车炸弹爆炸 |
[16:16] | Two former CTU agents were hit. | 两名前CTU探员受伤 |
[16:17] | Yeah,their names are Michelle Dessler and Tony Almeida. | 是的 是米歇尔·戴斯勒和托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[16:21] | You knew them? | 你认识他们? |
[16:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:25] | We’re data-mining for a connection between them and President Palmer. | 我们正在分析数据找出这件事与帕默总统之间的联系 |
[16:27] | I sent the parameters to your screen. | 我已经把数据发到你的电脑上了 |
[16:29] | I’ll get on it. | 我马上开始 |
[16:39] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[16:40] | It’s Edgar. Are you coming in? | 我是埃德加你出来了么? |
[16:41] | I just,I paged on a level five protocol, | 是的 我得到了一个执行五级程序的通知 |
[16:43] | of crse I’m coming in. | 我当然出来了 |
[16:45] | I wanted to give you aveeads up before you got here. | 在你赶到之前我先给你点小情报 |
[16:47] | Heads up? | 小情报? |
[16:49] | It’s bad,Chloe. | 科洛依 是坏事 |
[16:50] | Yeah,President Palmer was gunned down. | 帕默总统被枪击 我知道了 |
[16:52] | I’d say that’s pretty bad. | 我认为确实糟透了 |
[16:53] | It’s not just him. | 不光是他的事情 |
[16:55] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思? |
[16:58] | Someone planted a bomb in Michelle Dessler’s car. | 有人在米歇尔·戴斯勒的车上安装了炸弹 |
[17:02] | What? | 什么? |
[17:03] | Michelle’s dead. | 米歇尔已经死了 |
[17:05] | He Tony’s not doing too good. | 托尼的情况也不妙 |
[17:07] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 很不合情理 |
[17:09] | They were retired. | 他们都已经不干了 |
[17:10] | Buchanan thinks it’s lind to Palmer somehow. | 布坎南认为这多少与帕默有些联系 |
[17:12] | We’re cross-referencing everything we have on Palmer with Tony and Michelle, | 我们正在对比帕默总统和托尼与米歇尔的资料 |
[17:15] | to see if we can find a connection, | 看看能不能找到线索 |
[17:17] | anything they may have had in common. | 他们之间任何的共同点 |
[17:22] | Chloe? | 科洛依? |
[17:24] | Go. | 快去 |
[17:27] | – Chloe? – I’ll call you back. | – 科洛依? – 我再打给你 |
[17:29] | – Why? – I’ll call you back! | – 怎么了? – 我再联系你 |
[17:30] | Chloe? | 科洛依? |
[18:26] | Since I don’t have to go to work today, | 既然我今天没有活 |
[18:27] | I can take care of the fence out back if you want. | 我可以帮忙修理一下你家的栅栏 |
[18:29] | Oh,that’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[18:31] | I can’t thank you enough for all the work you’ve down around here. | 我真的没法感谢你为我做的这些事情 |
[18:34] | It’s at least I could do. | 至少这些都是我能做的 |
[18:36] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[18:38] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[18:39] | Jack,I know this isn’t protocol. | 杰克 我知道这违反规定 |
[18:41] | Please don’t hang up on me. I need your help. | 请不要挂断 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:45] | Uh,hold on, I can barely hear you. | 呃 等等 我有点听不清 |
[18:47] | I don’t have a very good signal.Excuse me. | 这里信号不大好 抱歉 |
[18:57] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[18:58] | They got Tony and Michelle. Michelle is dead. | 他们对托尼和米歇尔下手了 |
[18:59] | Tony is in critical condition. | 米歇尔死了托尼还没有脱离危险期 |
[19:01] | Now they’re gonna kill me. | 现在他们又要来杀我了 |
[19:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[19:04] | There’s four people that know you’re alive. | 只有四个人知道你还活着 |
[19:05] | Three of them are down. Jack, | 现在已经有三个出事了 |
[19:06] | I’m the only one left. | 杰克 现在就剩下我一个了 |
[19:07] | This has to be about you. | 这件事是冲着你来的 |
[19:08] | It’s the only thing the four of us have in common. | 这是我们四个之间唯一的共同点 |
[19:10] | What happened to Tony and Michelle. | 托尼和米歇尔出什么事了 |
[19:13] | There was a car bomb. | 汽车炸弹 |
[19:14] | There was a guy outside my apartment and he was chasing me. | 我的公寓外面有个家伙正在追我 |
[19:18] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[19:19] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪? |
[19:20] | I think I lost him. | 我想我甩掉他了 |
[19:21] | I’m at a pay phone. I dumped my cell phone. | 我把手机仍了 用的公用电话 |
[19:23] | I don’t know what to do now. | 我现在不知道该怎么做 |
[19:25] | Chloe,you need to go dark. | 科洛依 你需要藏起来 |
[19:27] | That means zero contact with anyone. | 就是说不要联系任何人 |
[19:29] | Even CTU? | CTU也不行? |
[19:30] | Especially CTU. | 特别是CTU |
[19:31] | Whoever’s behind this is probably monitori them. | 不管是谁干的他一定在监视着CTU |
[19:34] | Someone out ther knows I’m still alive. | 一定另外有人知道我还活着 |
[19:37] | Who? | 会是谁? |
[19:37] | I don’t know,but that’s what we need to find out. | 我不知道 但是我们必须查出来 |
[19:40] | Right now,I want you to head north out of Los Angeles. | 现在我要你到洛杉矶的北部 |
[19:42] | There’s abandoned oil refinery at Variel and Topanga. | 在威芮尔和托品家附近有一座废弃的石油加工厂 |
[19:46] | I want you to wait for me there | 你就在那里等我 |
[19:48] | You can take cover by the large storage tanks at the north end of the field. | 你可以躲在那里北边的大储藏箱里 |
[19:51] | You’re coming to L.A.? | 你要来洛杉矶? |
[19:52] | Give me about a half an ho. | 我需要一个半小时的时间 |
[19:54] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:14] | Tony Almeida is being medevaced in. | 托尼·阿尔梅达正在护送的路上 |
[20:16] | We have a trauma team standing by to receive him in medical. | 我们的医疗小组已经待命准备对他进行医疗护理 |
[20:19] | You’re bringing him to CTU? | 你要把他带到CTU来? |
[20:21] | If there’s a second attempt on his life,we can’t protect him in a hospital. | 如果有人还要袭击他的话我们没法在医院保护他 |
[20:24] | This doesn’t track. | 事情非常的蹊跷 |
[20:25] | Michelle and Tony have been inactive for over a year. | 米歇尔和托尼已经一年没有参与行动了 |
[20:27] | Who’d want them dead? | 是谁要置他们于死地? |
[20:28] | Whoever wanted Palmer dead. | 谁有想要帕默的命 |
[20:30] | So we’re assuming they’re connected. | 那么我们假设两件事情有联系 |
[20:32] | The timing was too close to write it off as a coincidence. | 这两件事距离很近不可能是巧合 |
[20:36] | There is a connection. | 一定有联系 |
[20:38] | Let’s find it. | 让我们查清楚 |
[20:39] | Sir,the DOD liaison is here. | 先生 国防部联络员到了 |
[20:41] | I need to set her up with the security protocols for the summit. | 我需要对她进行会见前的例行安全检查 |
[20:44] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来办 |
[20:45] | You have your assignments. | 你们的任务已经清楚了 |
[20:47] | Send updates directly to my screen. | 把进度报告发到我的电脑上 |
[20:49] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[20:50] | She just cleared security. | 她刚通过安检 |
[21:08] | Audrey | 奥黛丽 |
[21:09] | Bill | 比尔 |
[21:11] | Must be hard for you to be back here. | 你回到这 感觉一定不太好吧 |
[21:13] | Thank you,Bill. I’m fine. | 我没事 比尔 谢谢 |
[21:16] | I’m sorry about Michelle. | 米歇尔的事情我很难过 |
[21:21] | Walt Cummings briefed me on the way over here. | 沃尔特·卡明斯已经在路上通知我了 |
[21:23] | He said that you wanted to postpone the signing of the treaty. | 他说你想要推迟签署协定 |
[21:26] | President Logan is making a mistake. | 洛根总统的做法不妥 |
[21:28] | I don’t disagree. | 我不反对 |
[21:29] | Have you let him know that? | 你跟他说了么? |
[21:31] | He’s the President,Bill. | 比尔 他是总统 |
[21:32] | It’s his call. | 他说的算 |
[21:34] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 这就是我所担心的 |
[21:36] | He wants me to make sure that your top | 他让我来提醒你当前的首要 |
[21:38] | priority is still security for the summit. | 任务仍然是保证高峰会的安全 |
[21:42] | Station Five is set up for you. | 已经为你准备好了5号工作站 |
[21:44] | When you’re situated,we’ll go over the revised security protocol. | 当你准备好后 我们就开始修订安全程序 |
[21:46] | Great. Thank you,Bill. | 好的 谢谢 比尔 |
[21:52] | David Palmer was a man of truth and of honor. | 大卫·帕默是一位诚实而又无比光荣的人 |
[21:57] | And his influence will be felt for generations to come. | 他的精神将会继续发扬光大 |
[22:00] | Our nation grieves for its loss. | 我们为他的离开而感到悲痛 |
[22:03] | Martha and I offer our deepest sympathy. | 玛莎和我献上我们最崇高的敬意 |
[22:10] | You look beautiful, Mrs. Logan. | 洛根夫人 你很漂亮 |
[22:17] | I look like a wedding cake. | 我看起来像块婚礼蛋糕 |
[22:25] | Let’s start over. | 重新做吧 |
[22:33] | Oh,you can get that. | 哦 你可以去开门 |
[22:48] | Is Mrs. Logan ready? | 洛根夫人准备好了么? |
[22:49] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[22:51] | You didn’t tell her about David Palmer? | 你没有告诉她大卫·帕默的事情吧 |
[22:53] | No. | 没有 |
[22:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:56] | She’ll take it hard when she finds out. | 她要是知道了又得发狂了 |
[22:57] | They’ve been friends for a long time. | 他们是很好的朋友 |
[23:00] | You don’t have to talk about me like I’m not here. | 有什么话不方便当我的面讲的? |
[23:03] | Excuse us,Evelyn. | 抱歉 伊夫林 |
[23:15] | Martha… | 玛莎… |
[23:16] | I… | 我… |
[23:18] | I’m sorry.Look,I know… | 很抱歉 我知道… |
[23:19] | I know I’m late. I’m sorry. | 我知道我迟到了非常抱歉 |
[23:20] | I just… I’m having a bad hair day. | 只是今天非常的不走运 |
[23:23] | Martha… | 玛莎… |
[23:24] | I’ve got som very bad news. | 我有一些坏消息 |
[23:28] | But… | 但… |
[23:29] | – it’s not Charles, is it? – No, | – 不是关于查尔斯的吧? – 不是 |
[23:31] | he’s fine. | 他很好 |
[23:33] | He wanted to tell you himself… | 他本想亲自和你说… |
[23:37] | Well… | 哦… |
[23:39] | what? Walt,Walt… | 什么事? 沃尔特 沃尔特… |
[23:42] | What… | 是… |
[23:43] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[23:49] | David Palmer was assassinated. | 大卫·帕默遇刺身亡了 |
[23:53] | No… | 不 |
[24:03] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:10] | I know how close you were. | 我知道你们是很好的朋友 |
[24:11] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事? |
[24:13] | Less than an hour ago. | 不到一小时 |
[24:15] | This morning?! | 今天早上?! |
[24:19] | I… | 我… |
[24:27] | I… | 我… |
[24:29] | I have to talk to Charles. | 我得和查尔斯谈谈 |
[24:31] | He’s doing damage control, | 他正在控制局面 |
[24:33] | trying to keep this om pushing the treaty off the front page. | 以免影响到协定的签署 |
[24:35] | No,no,oh,no,I have to talk to him now. | 不 不 我必须马上和他谈谈 |
[24:36] | – No. He’s doing a press conference… – No! | – 不 他正在召开新闻发布会 – 不! |
[24:37] | Martha! | 玛莎! |
[24:39] | Martha! | 玛莎! |
[24:42] | Agent North! | 诺斯探员! |
[24:43] | Call John,tell him not to let Mrs. Logan anywhere near the stage. | 打电话给约翰 告诉他不要让洛根夫人靠近发言台 |
[24:48] | Yeah,give me Dr. Hill. | 喂 我找希尔医生 |
[24:49] | As I look back upon the deeds of David Palmer- | 当我回顾大卫·帕默的一生 |
[24:52] | not only one of this country’s greatest leaders, | 他不但是这个国家的一位伟大领袖 |
[24:55] | but one of this world’s greatest men… | 同时也是世界上的一位伟人 |
[25:03] | Mrs. Logan | 洛根夫人 |
[25:04] | Let go of me. | 不要挡着我 |
[25:05] | Let go of me. | 不要挡着我! |
[25:06] | – Let go of me! Let go! – I can’t let you… | – 走开 – 我不能让你… |
[25:07] | …to President Palmer’s entire family. | 向帕默总统的全家… |
[25:11] | And to them,I also pledge the full resources of this great nation | 为了他们 我一定会竭尽所能 |
[25:15] | to find and to punish those responsible. | 来寻找和惩罚凶手 |
[25:22] | No,no,no. Get away from me. | 不 不 离我远点 |
[25:22] | – I can’t let you go out there. – Don’t don’t touch me. | – 我不能让你过去 – 不要碰我 |
[25:24] | Don’t touch me. | 不要碰我 |
[25:25] | Get away from me now,or I swear | 离我远点 |
[25:26] | I will have your family eating dog food out of a can. | 否则我发誓会让你的全家吃一辈子狗粮 |
[25:29] | Martha,stop it! | 玛莎 停下! |
[25:30] | Mike,damn it,I am the First Lady! | 闭嘴 麦克 我是第一夫人 |
[25:32] | Tell your storm trooper to stay away from me! | 告诉你的这帮烂手下离我远点 |
[25:36] | I need to talk to my husband. | 我要和我丈夫说话 |
[25:38] | Martha,look… | 玛莎 听着… |
[25:40] | he’s in the middle of a press conference right now. | 他现在正在召开新闻发布会 |
[25:42] | Hundreds of millions of people are watching him live. | 成千上万的人正在电视上看着他 |
[25:49] | What is it, Martha? What is so urgent? | 怎么了 玛莎? 有什么要紧的事情? |
[25:56] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[26:08] | Tell Charles I want to see him when he’s done. | 告诉查尔斯 发布会一结束我要马上见他 |
[26:11] | all right | 好的 |
[27:15] | Don’t shoot me. | 不要开枪 |
[27:16] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到这里来干什么? |
[27:18] | I’m sorry I followed you. I’m just… | 很抱歉我跟踪了你我只是… |
[27:19] | I’m just worried about my mother. | 我只是担心我妈妈 |
[27:23] | Get up. | 起来 |
[27:25] | Get up. | 起来 |
[27:26] | Get up. | 起来! |
[27:27] | Damn it! | 见鬼! |
[27:28] | Come here. You’re going with me. | 过来 你必须和我走 |
[27:30] | This is none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[27:31] | This is none of my business. I won’t tell anyone. | 这不关我的事 我不会告诉别人的 |
[27:33] | Just let me go,okay? | 放我走 行么? |
[27:37] | I really wish I could,kid but I can’t. | 我也希望可以放你走 孩子但是没有办法 |
[27:39] | You’re going with me. | 你得和我走 |
[27:40] | Now get in the helicopter. | 进直升机 |
[27:42] | Frank,Frank, come on,please. | 弗兰克 求你了 |
[27:45] | Move! | 快! |
[28:01] | Prep a sterile cranial field. | 对头部进行消毒 |
[28:02] | I need access to the right hemisphere. | 我需要对右脑半球进行手术 |
[28:10] | I need to talk to Tony before he goes into surgery. | 我需要在托尼进行手术前问他一些事情 |
[28:12] | He’s non-responsive. | 他失去知觉了 |
[28:13] | According to the paramedic on the chopper, | 根据直升飞机上的医护人员提供的情况 |
[28:15] | he suffered a closed head trauma that’s affected his speech. | 他受到了剧烈的近距离头部撞击已经影响到了他的言语能力 |
[28:18] | They’re going to try to insert a stint to relieve the pressure. | 他们准备植入狭窄支架来减轻颅内压 |
[28:20] | Will he be able to talk then? | 那样他就能说话了么? |
[28:22] | The doctor doesn’t know. | 医生也不知道 |
[28:24] | I want real time updates on his progress. | 我要他情况的实时报告 |
[28:27] | We need Tony to explain this. | 我需要托尼来解释这个 |
[28:30] | What is it? | 什么? |
[28:31] | I may have found a connection between Tony and David Palmer. | 我可能已经找到了托尼和大卫·帕默之间的联系 |
[28:33] | Tony’s phone records? | 托尼的电话记录? |
[28:35] | One call in particular. | 有一个电话很可疑 |
[28:36] | The last time Tony spoke to President Palmer | 托尼最后与帕默总统通话 |
[28:37] | was the day that Jack Bauer was killed. | 就是在杰克·鲍尔被杀的当天 |
[28:41] | Pull the transcripts? | 查到通话记录了么? |
[28:42] | I tried,but the files were corrupted. | 我试过了 但是文件损坏了 |
[28:47] | What’s he hiding? | 他在隐藏什么? |
[28:48] | Something about Jack’s death. | 一些与杰克的死有关的事情 |
[28:53] | Are you kidnapping me? | 你是在绑架我? |
[28:55] | No! | 不是 |
[28:57] | Then where are you taking me? | 那你要带我到哪去? |
[28:59] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[29:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:01] | Because I couldn’t leave you back there. | 因为我不能把你留在那 |
[29:02] | You’d have gone to the police, and I couldn’t let that happen. | 你会去报警的我不能让你那么做 |
[29:05] | But what is this about? | 但是这究竟是怎么回事? |
[29:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[29:09] | Someone who’s not supposed to still be alive. | 一个本不应该活着的人 |
[29:12] | Like some kind of witness relocation thing? | 是某种证人保护计划么? |
[29:14] | Yeah,something like that. | 是的 和那差不多 |
[29:17] | So you were a criminal. | 那么你是一个罪犯 |
[29:18] | No. | 不 |
[29:19] | Listen,Derek the less you know about me,the better. | 听着 德里克 你知道我的事情越少越好 |
[29:23] | So what are you going to do with me? | 那你准备把我怎么样? |
[29:28] | Hello? | 喂? |
[29:29] | Diane,it’s me. | 黛安 是我 |
[29:30] | Frank,I can just barely hear you. | 弗兰克 我听不清你说的话 |
[29:31] | What’s that noise? | 什么声音这么吵? |
[29:32] | I’m in a helicopter with Derek. | 我和德里克在直升飞机上 |
[29:34] | Derek? | 德里克? |
[29:35] | Yeah. He’s fine. | 是的 他没事 |
[29:36] | Listen,Diane,I need you to pick him up hiin Los Angeles for me. | 听着 黛安 我需要你到洛杉矶来接他 |
[29:39] | Why is he with you? | 他怎么会和你在一起? |
[29:40] | I’ll explain everything as soon as I see you. | 见了面我会向你解释的 |
[29:42] | Frank,Frank, what are you doing with Derek? | 弗兰克 你要对德里克做什么? |
[29:44] | Diane,please just do this for me. | 黛安 请拜托照我说的做 |
[29:46] | I need you to get in a car a and start driving now. | 我需要你马上上车出发 |
[29:48] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[29:50] | Heane,do you remember this morning, | 黛安还记得今天早上 |
[29:51] | when you said that you trusted me? | 你说过你会相信我 |
[29:53] | Right now,I need you to trust me. | 现在 你必须相信我 |
[29:56] | Derek’s going to be fine. Just do what I say. | 德里克不会有事的请按照我说的做 |
[29:58] | I need you to get in a car and start driving towards Los Angeles. | 我要你上车开车到洛杉矶来 |
[30:00] | Don’t talk to anybody about this. | 不要告诉任何人 |
[30:02] | And I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 我会再联系你的 |
[30:04] | Frank? | 弗兰克? |
[30:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:11] | You’re just going to hand me back to my mom? | 你要把我交回给我妈妈? |
[30:13] | I thought you were worried about me going to the police. | 我以为你担心我会去报警 |
[30:16] | I have something to do in Los Angeles. | 我要去洛杉矶办点事情 |
[30:17] | Once it’s done, it doesn’t matter. | 一旦做完了 报不报警都没关系了 |
[30:37] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[30:39] | I’m sorry,Charles. | 很抱歉 查尔斯 |
[30:41] | I didn’t mean to make a scene. | 我本不想大吵大嚷的 |
[30:43] | I know that. | 我明白 |
[30:46] | Dr. Hill says you haven’t been taking your medication. | 希尔医生说你没有按时吃药 |
[30:49] | I don’t like the way the pills make me feel. | 小药丸弄得我很难受 |
[30:52] | Martie… | 玛蒂… |
[30:55] | we just need to get through today. | 我们需要撑过今天 |
[30:57] | Charles… | 查尔斯 |
[30:59] | the reason that I needed to… | 我想和你… |
[31:02] | – to talk to you… – What is it,honey? | – 谈话的原因是… – 是什么 亲爱的 |
[31:03] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[31:06] | I think… | 我认为… |
[31:08] | that David was killed because of | 大卫被杀是因为 |
[31:10] | something he was about to tell me. | 一些他本想告诉我的事情 |
[31:14] | come on | 来 |
[31:18] | What are you talking about ? | 你什么意思? |
[31:19] | He called me yesterday. | 他昨天打电话给我 |
[31:21] | He said he wanted to meet with me. | 他说 他想和我见面 |
[31:24] | Meet with you about what? | 为什么要和你见面? |
[31:25] | He said it concerned national security | 他说关系到国家安 |
[31:26] | and that it involved you. | 也牵涉到你 |
[31:28] | – Me? – Yes. | – 我? – 是的 |
[31:31] | What else did he say? | 他还说什么了? |
[31:32] | Just that he would explain when he saw me. | 他说见到我之后会解释的 |
[31:36] | If this was so important, | 如果这件事这么重要 |
[31:38] | why wouldn’t he have called me himself? | 为什么他不亲自打电话给我? |
[31:41] | Well,Charles,you shut him out of this | 查尔斯 18个月前 |
[31:43] | White House about 18 months ago. | 你就禁止他走进白宫了 |
[31:45] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[31:47] | He had no real access. | 他没有权限 |
[31:50] | Except through you. | 除了通过你 |
[31:52] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我说的 |
[31:54] | I didn’t say that. | 我并没这么说 |
[31:55] | You didn’t need to. | 你不需要相信我 |
[31:57] | Martha… | 玛莎… |
[31:59] | I am not making this up. | 这不是我编造的 |
[32:02] | I am not crazy | 我的精神没有问题 |
[32:03] | – I am not a fool Charles! – Martha… | – 我不是一个傻子 查尔斯 – 玛莎… |
[32:05] | it’s going to be all right. | 没事的 |
[32:07] | I’m not making this up. | 不是我编造的 |
[32:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:16] | I’ll have Walt look into it. | 我会让沃尔特去调查的 |
[32:18] | You will? | 真的? |
[32:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:23] | But right now | 但是现在 |
[32:25] | President Suvarov and his wife are arriving in one hour. | 苏沃洛夫总统和他的夫人再过一小时就要到了 |
[32:28] | I need you to be there. | 我需要你到场 |
[32:32] | I need you by my side. | 我需要你在我身边 |
[32:38] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[32:58] | Was she all right? | 她还好吧? |
[32:59] | No,Walt,she’s not all right. | 不 沃尔特 她不好 |
[33:00] | She’s having another one of her delusions. | 她又产生了另外一个幻觉 |
[33:03] | She thinks that David Palmer was killed | 她认为大卫·帕默是因为一些 |
[33:05] | because of something he was about to tell her. | 需要告诉她的事情而被杀的 |
[33:07] | She’s imagining she’s in the middle of | 她正处在一个自己 |
[33:09] | one of her own conspiracy theories. | 臆想出来的阴谋之中 |
[33:12] | Well,what should we do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[33:17] | Nothing. | 什么也不做 |
[33:38] | Spenser,have you talked to Chloe this morning? | 斯宾塞你今天早上和科洛依通过话么? |
[33:40] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了? |
[33:42] | She left her apartment about a half hour ago. | 她半小时前离开她的公寓 |
[33:44] | She should’ve been here by now. | 现在应该到了 |
[33:46] | It’s probably traffic. | 可能是堵车 |
[33:47] | She commutes against traffic. | 她来这里的路是不会堵车的 |
[33:49] | And she’s not answering her cell phone. | 并且她的手机没人接听 |
[33:51] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 我觉得不用担心 |
[33:52] | She sounded strange when I talked to her. | 我和她通话的时候她讲话怪怪的 |
[33:55] | She always sounds strange. | 她讲话总是怪怪的 |
[33:57] | I’m gonna call Adamson,have him run a locate on her cell. | 我去找亚当森让他追踪她的手机 |
[34:00] | Don’t waste his time,Edgar. She’s fine. | 不要浪费他的时间了 埃德加 她没事的 |
[34:01] | I’m sure of it. | 我敢保证 |
[34:03] | – What makes you so sure? – It doesn’t matter. | – 为什么这么肯定? – 这不重要 |
[34:05] | It does to me. | 对我来说很重要 |
[34:06] | I saw her,okay? | 我见过她了 行了么? |
[34:09] | Uh,about half an hour ago. | 就在半小时前 |
[34:11] | – But I thought you said… – Forget what I said. | – 但是你刚刚说过… – 忘掉我刚才说的吧 |
[34:14] | – Where did you see her? – Man… | – 你在哪见到她的? – 老兄… |
[34:16] | do you really need me to spell it out for you? | 你真想让我详详细细的给你解释清楚? |
[34:22] | Don’t worry about Chloe. | 不用担心科洛依 |
[34:23] | She’s fine,all right? | 她没事 明白? |
[34:33] | You can just let me out here. | 就在这停车吧 |
[34:35] | There’s nothing here. | 可这里什么都没有 |
[34:36] | Just pull over,please. | 请停车吧 |
[34:48] | I still don’t understand what this is all about,Frank. | 弗兰克 为什么不回答我 |
[34:51] | Will you please tell me what’s going on? | 能告诉我出什么事情了么? |
[34:58] | Please? | 求你了 |
[35:01] | A friend of mine’s in trouble. | 我的一个朋友遇到麻烦了 |
[35:02] | I needed to pick her up in a hurry. | 我需要马上赶过去接应她 |
[35:05] | This is the only way I could get to her quick enough. | 这是我能够接到她的最快方法 |
[35:54] | Chloe. | 科洛依 |
[35:56] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[35:58] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine! | – 你没事吧? – 我没事 |
[36:00] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了? |
[36:01] | Why would anyone want to kill the people who know you’re alive? | 为什么有人想杀掉还知道你活着的这些人 |
[36:05] | I don’t know yet, but we’re gonna find out. | 我不知道 不过我们会查清楚的 |
[36:07] | Right now,I need to get access to | 现在 我需要你在一个安全的地点 |
[36:08] | CTU’s archives from a secure location | 接入到CTU的档案系统中 |
[36:09] | can you help me do that? | 你能帮我么? |
[36:11] | I can’t do it from my laptop. | 用我的笔记本电脑是不行的 |
[36:13] | But there’s a research loft at Cal Tech. | 但是在卡尔科技的机房中可以 |
[36:15] | I can get us in. | 我来想办法进去 |
[36:17] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[36:19] | I’ll explain as soon as we’re in the car. | 我们坐进车里再解释 |
[36:21] | I don’t have a car. I took a cab. | 我没有车 我坐出租车来的 |
[36:26] | Come on,get in the helicopter. We got to go. | 来 快进直升机我们得离开这 |
[36:28] | Derek,get back in. | 德里克 快进来 |
[36:46] | – Jack? – What? | – 杰克? – 怎么了? |
[36:48] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[36:49] | How did they find me? | 他们是怎么找到我的? |
[36:51] | I don’t think they ever lost you. | 我认为他们一直在跟踪你 |
[36:59] | Come on. | 快点 |
[37:00] | What’s going on,Frank? | 弗兰克 出什么事了? |
[37:01] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[37:02] | What are we waiting for? Take off! | 我们还等什么?快起飞 |
[37:04] | We’re not at speed! | 转速还不够! |
[37:08] | We’re not gonna make it. Get out! Get out now, | 来不及了 快出来! |
[37:09] | and stay by the side of the helicopter! | 快出来 靠在直升机旁 |
[37:32] | Here! Take him and go into the refinery! | 拿着!带着他到工厂去 |
[37:34] | Find somewhere to hide! Move! | 找个地方躲起来!快! |
[37:53] | i can’t see anything | 什么都看不到 |
[37:56] | Double back,cut him off. | 快掉头 截住他 |
[37:58] | Go through the smoke screen; I’m going around. | 穿过烟雾我这就过去 |
[38:30] | go over here | 到这来 |
[39:36] | Hold your fire,Chloe! | 科洛依 停火 |
[39:51] | Jack,what are you doing? Let’s get out of here. | 杰克 你在做什么?我们快离开这 |
[39:52] | Chloe,take Derek and walk away. | 科洛依 带着德里克离开 |
[39:54] | Walk away now! | 快离开! |
[40:09] | At the rate you’re bleeding out, | 按照现在你失血的速率 |
[40:10] | you’re not gonna make it unless you get medical attention. | 你必死无疑除非马上得到医疗救护 |
[40:13] | You tell me what I want to know, | 你告诉我我想知道的 |
[40:14] | and I will get you to a hospital,you understand me? | 我就送你到医院 明白? |
[40:17] | Do you understand me? | 你明白不? |
[40:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:20] | Four people knew I was alive. | 只有四个人知道我还活着 |
[40:22] | This morning, you tried to take them out. | 今天早上 你们要干掉他们 |
[40:24] | Why ? | 为什么? |
[40:25] | Palmer was my… primary target. | 帕默是我的首要目标 |
[40:28] | They only cared about Palmer. | 他们只在乎帕默 |
[40:30] | The others were just a diversion… | 其他人只是为了分散注意力 |
[40:33] | …to set you up,make it looks like you did it. | 来陷害你让别人认为都是你做的 |
[40:36] | Why’d they want to kill Palmer? | 他们为什么要杀掉帕默? |
[40:39] | To keep him from talking. | 让他消失 |
[40:41] | They had to shut him up. | 不让他开口 |
[40:42] | What did he know? | 他知道什么事情? |
[40:43] | I wasn’t given that information. | 我不知道 |
[40:47] | Only hired… | 我只是被雇佣… |
[40:49] | to take out the principle. | 来执行任务的 |
[40:54] | You’re the one that killed Palmer. | 就是你杀死帕默的 |
[40:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:17] | Who’s behind this? | 是谁雇佣你的? |
[41:21] | I got my orders through a codes of silence | 我的任务是按照”缄默法则”发布的 |
[41:24] | We never use names, you know that. | 我们从来不用名字 你也清楚 |
[41:27] | That’s all I know.Take me to a hospital. | 我就知道这么多了送我到医院吧 |
[41:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |