时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Now, why would David Palmer call my wife | 为什么大卫·帕默会就国家安全事务 |
[00:15] | about a national security threat? | 给我妻子打电话? |
[00:17] | Can’t risk having Mrs. Logan | 这也是为什么我们不能冒险 |
[00:18] | obsess about this phone call. | 让洛根夫人被这种电话所影响 |
[00:20] | David Palmer called her yesterday. | 如果大卫·帕默昨天真的给她打过电话 |
[00:21] | Our communications office | 我们的信息处 |
[00:23] | will have a recording of their conversation. | 应该还留有记录 |
[00:24] | Get that for me. | 帮我找出来 |
[00:26] | You don’t need to be concerned that | 你不需要去关心 |
[00:28] | there’s any connection between David’s death | 大卫的死跟他打给你的 |
[00:30] | and the phone call he made to you. | 电话有什么关系 |
[00:32] | He said it was a matter of national security. | 他说这事关国家安全 |
[00:34] | Those were his exact words. | 这些就是他的原话 |
[00:36] | Martha, it’s David Palmer. | 玛莎 我是大卫·帕默 |
[00:40] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[00:42] | It’s hardly a matter of national security… | 这说不上是什么有关国家安全的事… |
[00:43] | No, that’s not what he said. | 不 他不是这样说的 |
[00:45] | That is not what he said! | 不是这样的 |
[00:46] | Yes, it is. | 就是这个 |
[00:48] | I have dealt with the Martha Logan situation. | 玛莎·洛根那边我已经安排好了 |
[00:51] | I was able to alter the tape of the phone call | 在总统听到之前 |
[00:52] | before the president heard it. | 我已经将电话录音调换过了 |
[00:53] | There’s no longer any evidence on my end | 再也不会有什么证据可以表明 |
[00:55] | that Palmer was trying to warn her about the attack. | 关于帕默试图警告她关于攻击的事情 |
[00:58] | Sir, it’s Edgar. I think we can find Chloe. | 先生 是埃德加 我想我们找到科洛依了 |
[01:00] | She’s accessing our system through a laptop. | 她正使用笔记本远程登陆我们的系统 |
[01:02] | I’m running a locate now. | 我这就去定位 |
[01:04] | What’d you get for me on Chevensky? | 找到切文斯基了么? |
[01:06] | He’s a baggage supervisor at the airport. | 他是一名机场安检员 |
[01:08] | Jack Bauer! Agent O’Brian! | 杰克·鲍尔! 奥布赖恩探员! |
[01:12] | We know you’re down here! | 我们知道你们就在这儿! |
[01:20] | Don’t fire! | 别开枪! |
[01:21] | Do not fire! | 不许开枪! |
[01:24] | Chloe, what the hell’s going on? | 科洛依 到底发生了什么事? |
[01:26] | Jack didn’t kill anybody. | 杰克没有杀人 |
[01:27] | He’s being framed to cover up the | 他们陷害他来掩盖 |
[01:29] | real reason Palmer was assassinated. | 帕默被暗杀的真正原因 |
[01:30] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[01:31] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[01:32] | Where can I find the baggage claim supervisor? | 在哪能找到安检部门的主管? |
[01:34] | – Down that hall to the left. – Thank you. | – 大厅尽头向左拐 – 谢谢 |
[01:38] | Chevensky! | 切文斯基! |
[01:39] | Why was President Palmer killed? | 为什么帕默总统会被杀? |
[01:40] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[01:44] | You are going to tell me what I want to know. | 你必须告诉我所有我想知道的 |
[01:46] | It’s just a question of how much you want it to hurt. | 这将决定你将要忍受的疼痛程度 |
[01:49] | Mom, do you see those men? | 妈妈 你看到那些人了吗? |
[01:52] | I have to warn Jack. | 我要告诉杰克 |
[01:53] | Derek, where are you going? | 德里克 你要去哪里? |
[01:54] | Come back here! | 快回来! |
[02:07] | No! | 不! |
[02:09] | Quiet! | 闭嘴! |
[02:10] | Quiet! | 都给老子闭嘴! |
[02:15] | You will not be harmed as long as | 你们不会受到伤害的 |
[02:16] | your president complies with our wishes! | 只要你们的总统答应我们的条件 |
[02:23] | The following takes between 9Am and 10 Am | 以下是发生于上午9点至10点之间的故事 |
[02:39] | We have a critical incident in progress! | 我这儿事态紧急 |
[02:41] | I want a facility lock down and a code five evac, right now! | 马上封锁现场 并进行5级撤离! |
[02:45] | – Clear the area! Ma’am… – Officer… | – 对这个区域进行疏散 女士… – 警官… |
[02:47] | Officer, my son is in there. | 警官 我儿子在里面 |
[02:48] | I’m sorry, ma’am. We’re evacuating the area. | 很抱歉 女士 我们正在对这个区域进行疏散 |
[02:50] | Follow these people.Ma’am! | 跟着这些人走 女士 |
[02:51] | Grab her! | 抓住她 |
[02:53] | I have to get my son! | 我要去救我儿子 |
[02:57] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[02:59] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[03:01] | I have information for CTU! | 我有消息要告诉CTU! |
[03:02] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:03] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[03:05] | Everyone, quiet! | 都给老子闭嘴 |
[03:08] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[03:35] | If you cooperate, you have a chance of leaving this building alive. | 合作点 你们就有可能活着出去 |
[03:41] | If not, you will die. | 否则 死路一条 |
[03:42] | Do you understand? | 你们的明白? |
[03:47] | Take out all cell phones and pagers and drop them on the floor. | 把手机和呼机全拿出来 扔到地上 |
[03:59] | We’re going to be okay… | 我们会没事的… |
[04:03] | Bring them in. | 把他们带进来 |
[04:05] | Everyone up. | 都起立 |
[04:07] | Move it. | 过去 |
[04:15] | Chevensky? | 切文斯基? |
[04:17] | Chevensky? | 切文斯基? |
[04:29] | – Yeah. – Well? | – 恩 – 情况? |
[04:31] | Chevensky’s not here. | 切文斯基不在这里 |
[04:33] | We have to find him. Keep searching. | 我们一定要找到他 继续找 |
[04:39] | Let’s search the other rooms. | 我们去找找其他房间 |
[04:41] | Come on. | 赶快 |
[04:45] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[05:03] | McClaren. | 麦克拉伦 |
[05:04] | Listen very carefully. | 你给我听好了 |
[05:06] | We have hostages. | 我们手上有人质 |
[05:09] | If you wish to keep them alive, | 如果你想要人质安全 |
[05:10] | you’ll make no attempt to re-enter the terminal. | 就别愚蠢到冲进来 |
[05:12] | We are wearing explosive vests. | 咱们勇士都穿的炸弹背心 |
[05:15] | We are prepared to detonate ourselves along with our captives. | 我们已做好了与人质同归于尽的准备 |
[05:19] | If you make any efforts to enter the terminal, | 如果有不听招呼的弱智 |
[05:21] | you will spend the rest of the day collecting body parts. | 那么 收尸就是你们的善后工作 |
[05:28] | Hello? | 喂? |
[05:31] | Set up a security perimeter. | 建立安全警戒线 |
[05:33] | We’ll operate from the northwest apron behind hangar 12 | 我们将在机场西北的12号机库指挥 |
[05:36] | and get those fire trucks out of here! | 把消防车开走 |
[05:38] | Everybody out! | 所有人都撤离 |
[05:40] | Claremont, grab that woman in the yellow next to Bailey. | 克拉蒙特 把那位穿黄色衣服 |
[05:42] | Bring her up here. Quick! | 的女士带过来 快 |
[06:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:10] | Yeah. Thank you. | 恩 谢谢 |
[06:13] | Bill, I just spoke to the director of Secret Service. | 比尔 我刚和特勤局的头儿通过话 |
[06:15] | Now that Suvarov has arrived safely, | 因为苏沃洛夫已经安全抵达 |
[06:17] | they’re lowering their security level by one. | 他们要把安全级别降低一级 |
[06:19] | I think we should do the same. | 我认为我们也应该这样做 |
[06:20] | I’ll take our Tac Teams off standby. | 我会叫我们的外勤随时待命的 |
[06:23] | Have we heard back from our unit that was sent out to the refinery? | 派到炼油厂的分队有回音了吗? |
[06:26] | Yeah. At least that part of Chloe’s story checked out. | 是的 最起码证实了科洛依的话 |
[06:29] | So it’s possible that Jack was set up in Palmer’s assassination. | 所以帕默被害 杰克有可能是被陷害的 |
[06:30] | We can’t assume too much. | 我们不能那么快就下结论 |
[06:32] | Jack still has a lot to answer for. | 仍然有很多需要杰克解释的问题 |
[06:36] | Buchanan. | 布坎南 |
[06:37] | Mr. Buchanan, I’ve got Jack Bauer on the line. | 布坎南先生 杰克找你 |
[06:43] | – Put it through. – Yes, sir. | – 接进来 – 好了 |
[06:44] | Bill, put it on speaker phone. | 比尔 用免提 |
[06:48] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[06:53] | Jack, it’s Bill. | 杰克 我是比尔 |
[06:54] | Bill, I’m inside Ontario Airport. | 比尔 我在安大略机场 |
[06:56] | Gunman have just attacked and taken over Terminal One. | 恐怖份子刚才袭击且占领了候机厅 |
[06:57] | They are carrying automatic weapons and they have hostages. | 他们有自动武器并挟持了人质 |
[07:00] | We haven’t received any alerts. | 我们没有收到任何警告 |
[07:01] | Trust me. You will. | 相信我 马上就有了 |
[07:03] | What are you doing at the airport, Jack? | 杰克 你在机场干什么? |
[07:05] | I was following up a lead. | 我在追查一个线索 |
[07:07] | President Palmer knew of the planned attack. | 帕默总统知道会有袭击 |
[07:09] | I believe that’s why he was assassinated. | 我相信这就是他被暗杀的原因 |
[07:10] | We just received an interagency flash. | 我们刚刚收到情报 |
[07:12] | There’s been an attack on Ontario Airport. | 安大略机场受到恐怖份子袭击 |
[07:15] | First reports are of several men carrying automatic weapons | 初步报道说有几个人带有自动武器 |
[07:16] | and they’ve taken control of Terminal One. | 而且他们控制了1号候机厅 |
[07:19] | Go to alert level four. | 警戒级别提升为4 |
[07:20] | Launch all available Tac Teams. | 召集所有在外的队伍 |
[07:22] | Curtis is in the air. | 柯蒂斯在飞机上 |
[07:23] | Redirect him to the airport. | 让他马上去机场 |
[07:24] | Have him maintain operational control the moment he’s on site. | 一到现场就让他做指挥 |
[07:27] | Right. | 好的 |
[07:28] | Jack, we just received confirmation of the situation. | 杰克 我们刚刚确认了那里的情况 |
[07:31] | I want you out of there now, Jack. | 杰克 我要你马上离开那里 |
[07:33] | Turn yourself in. | 你去自首吧 |
[07:34] | Let our people handle this. | 让我们的人来处理这事 |
[07:35] | Understand this, Bill. | 我明白 比尔 |
[07:37] | I don’t work for you. | 但我不是在为你做事 |
[07:39] | I’m staying inside. | 我会待在里面 |
[07:40] | You want my intel, fine. | 你需要我的情报 没问题 |
[07:43] | But I’m doing this my way. | 但是我会按自己的方式行动的 |
[07:51] | How many hostiles are there? | 那里有多少恐怖份子? |
[07:52] | Approximately 10 to 12. | 大约10到12个 |
[07:55] | Gunmen have locked down the terminal. | 恐怖份子已经封锁了候机厅 |
[07:58] | I’m going to be sending you photos of the hostiles. | 我把恐怖份子的照片传给你 |
[08:00] | They should be clear enough that you can identify them. | 照片足够清晰 可以帮助你辨认他们 |
[08:01] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[08:07] | Okay, they’re transmitting. | 好了 正在发送 |
[08:08] | All right, Jack. | 好的 杰克 |
[08:10] | We’ll pull a schematic of the airport and forward it to your cell. | 我们会把机场的图纸传到你手机上的 |
[08:12] | Bill, hold on. One more thing. | 比尔 等等 还有一件事 |
[08:14] | A woman is going to contact you. | 有个女的要联系你 |
[08:15] | Her name is Diane Huxley. | 她叫黛安·哈克斯利 |
[08:16] | I sent her and her son to CTU for protection. | 我把她和她儿子送到你那 让CTU保护他们 |
[08:18] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人? |
[08:19] | I don’t have time to explain, but I’m responsible for them. | 我没有时间解释 但是我要对他们负责 |
[08:22] | Just make sure they’re safe, okay? | 确保他们安全 好吗? |
[08:24] | We’ll take care of them, Jack. | 杰克 我们会照顾好他们的 |
[08:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:27] | I’ll be standing by. | 我会待命的 |
[08:30] | We have to alert the president. | 我们必须要让总统提高警惕 |
[08:32] | Right. | 对 |
[08:56] | I’d like to personally extend my condolences | 我谨代表个人对贵国今天 |
[08:59] | on the loss your country has suffered today. | 所遭受的损失 表示哀悼和遗憾 |
[09:01] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统阁下 |
[09:03] | I hope that what you and I accomplish here today | 我希望今天我们在这所达成的协议 |
[09:06] | will serve as a fitting tribute to David Palmer’s legacy. | 会是给大卫·帕默最好的献礼 |
[09:08] | I can’t imagine anything more appropriate than | 我觉得我们两国能建立 |
[09:12] | the two of us establishing a comprehensive | 全面的反恐联盟是 |
[09:15] | antiterrorism alliance between our nations. | 再合适不过的了 |
[09:22] | If you would excuse me for a moment, Mr. President. | 总统阁下 容许我失陪一下吗? |
[09:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:30] | What’s up, Mike? | 什么事? |
[09:31] | Terrorists are controlling the main terminal | 恐怖份子控制了洛杉机 |
[09:33] | of Ontario Airport in L.A. | 安大略机场的主候机厅 |
[09:35] | Terrorists?! | 恐怖份子? |
[09:37] | Yes, sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[09:38] | There are eyewitness reports of two casualties | 已经有目击者报告死亡两人了 |
[09:40] | and they’ve taken hostages. | 而且他们手上还有旅客做人质 |
[09:44] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[09:45] | Unclear. | 还不清楚 |
[09:46] | CTU Los Angeles is prepping a briefing. | CTU洛杉机分部正准备向您做简要汇报 |
[09:51] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[09:52] | I suggest we move to the Situation Room. | 我建议到情况室去 |
[09:54] | Now?! | 现在? |
[09:55] | CTU thinks this may be related to the summit. | CTU觉得这可能和今天的高高峰会有关 |
[09:58] | Related in what way? | 如何有关? |
[10:01] | I don’t know, sir, | 我也不知道 阁下 |
[10:03] | but we’ll find out during the briefing. | 我们会在听取汇报时找到线索的 |
[10:10] | Sir? | 阁下? |
[10:11] | We should go. | 这边请 |
[10:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:19] | Mr. President, as you’ve probably been made aware, | 总统阁下 我想您大概已经知道了 |
[10:22] | a situation has developed that | 又有新的情况发生了 |
[10:24] | requires my immediate attention. | 我需要即刻密切关注 |
[10:26] | I have just been informed. | 我也是才收到消息 |
[10:29] | This is terrible news, indeed. | 这的确太可怕了 |
[10:31] | Please let me know if there is anything I can do. | 如果有什么我可以帮忙的 请告诉我 |
[10:33] | I will. Thank you, sir. | 我会的 谢谢 阁下 |
[10:36] | That’s all for now, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 今天就到这里了 |
[10:39] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞? |
[10:40] | Pulling the ground plan of the terminal off the NTSB server | 我正从NTBS服务器上下载机场蓝图 |
[10:42] | and sending it to Jack Bauer now. | 传给杰克·鲍尔 |
[10:43] | Good. Edgar. | 很好 埃德加 |
[10:45] | Were you able to identify the terrorists | 你能从杰克传过来的照片中 |
[10:47] | from the photos Jack sent? | 确认恐怖份子的身份吗? |
[10:48] | Still no matches on the watch list. | 目前为止还没从政府所监视的人员 和组织名单中找到吻合的 |
[10:49] | I tried three different encoding arrays. | 我已经试过三种不同的编码序列 |
[10:51] | Did you try widening the parameters? | 你扩大一下参数试试看 |
[10:52] | If it was any wider, we could use the phone book. | 要是再扩大 我们还不如直接从通讯录里找 |
[10:53] | Wait, wait, wait, hold on a second. | 等等…等一下 |
[10:55] | Try using NP-safe adaptive search. | 用np-安全适配搜索 |
[10:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[10:59] | Thanks for asking, Edgar. | 谢谢关心 埃德加 |
[11:03] | Chloe… | 科洛依… |
[11:05] | you managed to rack up four protocol violations. | 你差不多违反了四项规定 |
[11:07] | Well, it’s a lot worse than that if you count agency doc codes. | 算上情报员守则里的规定的话 |
[11:09] | It’s more like 26 violations. | 至少有26项 |
[11:13] | Do you want me to figure out whose face that is? | 你是要我找出那些恐怖份子的身份 |
[11:16] | Or I could just go wait in holding. | 还是就在这里等着被关起来? |
[11:19] | See what you can do. | 过来看看你能干什么吧 |
[11:22] | – Did it work? – We got something. | – 这有用吗? – 我们找到些线索 |
[11:24] | It’s off an archive from the Bureau of Consular Affairs. | 那是领事官的档案 |
[11:27] | Anton Beresch, | 安东·布拉斯 |
[11:29] | a former army officer in one of the Russian breakaway republics. | 曾是一个从俄罗斯脱离的国家的陆军军官 |
[11:31] | Which means this definitely has something to do with the summit. | 这意味着 绝对与今天的高峰会有关 |
[11:34] | I’ll data-mine the interagency servers, | 我查一下各个情报部门的数据库 |
[11:36] | see what I can come up with. | 看看能找到什么 |
[11:37] | DOD is receiving a localized broadcast from the airport. | 国防部收到机场发来的直播信号 |
[11:40] | The networks are also picking it up. | 网络也收到信号了 |
[11:42] | Spenser, put it on screen. | 斯宾塞 将直播信号显示在屏幕上 |
[11:47] | …citizens of the United States, | 美国的公民们 |
[11:49] | today your president and the president of Russia | 今天你们的总统和俄罗斯总统 |
[11:52] | have come together to sign what | 将签定所谓的 |
[11:54] | they have called an “historical accord”, | “历史性协约” |
[11:56] | an “antiterrorism alliance”. | 一份反恐联合声明 |
[12:00] | Your leaders claim it will bring peace | 你们的领导人宣称这会给 |
[12:03] | and security to their respective countries. | 两国带来和平与安全 |
[12:06] | As you’ll soon learn, it’ll accomplish exactly the opposite. | 你们马上将知道这恰恰会导致相反的结果 |
[12:10] | We are acting on behold of the oppressed people of our region. | 我们和你们一样渴望自由 |
[12:14] | A people whose desire to be free is every bit as strong as your own. | 自由的理念铸造了无比强大的战士 |
[12:19] | We are prepared to use every means | 我们准备动用任何手段 |
[12:22] | at our disposal to achieve our goal. | 达到我们的目的 |
[12:25] | I have hostages. | 我这有人质 |
[12:27] | Unless President Logan and President Suvarov | 除非洛根总统和和苏沃洛夫总统 |
[12:30] | make a joint statement repudiating this accord, | 发表联合声明中止签署 |
[12:33] | I will order their execution. | 不然我会将这些人质处死 |
[12:37] | You have exactly 90 minutes. | 给你们90分钟 |
[12:39] | We have to get this lunatic off the air. | 我们必须制止这个疯子的“现场直播” |
[12:41] | Sir, we can contact the networks, | 总统阁下 我们可以联络网络服务商 |
[12:44] | but they’re under no legal obligation to comply. | 但是他们没有法律义务 服从我们的命令 |
[12:48] | We take these actions with the full knowledge | 我们知道我们 |
[12:49] | that we will be called butchers, | 会被称为刽子手 |
[12:51] | but we are only responding to the violence | 不过我们只是对 |
[12:54] | that has been inflicted upon our own sons and daughters. | 发生在自己儿女身上的暴行作出反应 |
[12:58] | Until we as a people achieve our own | 在我们获得应得的 |
[13:02] | due– national sovereignty– | 国家主权之前 |
[13:04] | terror will be met with terror. | 我们会抗争到底 |
[13:11] | That was a live feed from the | 这是从南加州安大略机场 |
[13:13] | Ontario Airport in Southern California. | 发来的直播信号 |
[13:15] | As we just heard, | 就象我们所看到的 |
[13:17] | the terrorists are demanding that President Logan | 恐怖份子要洛根总统 |
[13:19] | repudiate the antiterrorism accord. | 放弃签定反恐声明 |
[13:22] | This is insane. | 这真是疯了 |
[13:23] | How did these people get control of an entire airport?! | 这些人怎么控制整个机场的? |
[13:26] | We’ve been preparing for this summit for 16 months! | 我们为了今天的会晤策划了16个月 |
[13:30] | Every news agency in the world is here! | 全球所有的新闻机构都在这儿 |
[13:33] | I’ve staked my entire administration on this day, | 我…我把我整个执政生涯赌在今天 |
[13:36] | and now these people are demanding that I go on | 而现在这些人要我上电视 |
[13:39] | national television and publicly repudiate everything we’ve done? | 当众否定所做的一切? |
[13:43] | Mr. President, perhaps you should take a few moments… | 总统阁下 也许你该冷静一会… |
[13:45] | Mike! I want this handled! | 麦克 我要你们解决这件事情 |
[13:49] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗? |
[13:50] | I don’t care how you do it, | 我不在乎你怎么做 |
[13:51] | I don’t care what it takes– fix it! | 我不在乎要付出多少代价 解决它 |
[14:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:26] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[14:27] | Curtis, this is Jack. | 柯蒂斯 我是杰克 |
[14:28] | I’m staring straight down on the main concourse. | 我正盯着中央大厅 |
[14:31] | I’ve got six hostiles wearing explosive vests. | 有6个恐怖份子绑有炸弹在身上 |
[14:33] | Four of them are staying near the hostages. | 其中四个在人质附近 |
[14:35] | I expect their orders are to detonate | 我想他们肯定得到指令 |
[14:37] | if we try and make a move,the other two are roaming. | 如果我们行动他们就引爆 还有两个在走动 |
[14:39] | I’ve got two security doors on the northeast side of the concourse | 东北角有两扇安全门都被用铁链锁住了 |
[14:43] | both are chained, but currently unguarded. | 不过现在没人把守 |
[14:45] | All right, get a recon unit over to the northeast wall. | 好的 派侦察小队去东北侧 |
[14:48] | All right, Jack, I’m gonna need you to quarterback this thing from inside. | 杰克 我需要你从内部策应 |
[14:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:51] | Hey, I got a woman, Diane Huxley, | 这有个女的 黛安·哈克斯利 |
[14:52] | says she has info for CTU. | 她说有消息要告诉CTU |
[14:54] | Diane Huxley. Who is she? | 黛安·哈克斯利 她是谁? |
[14:56] | – Curtis, did you just say Diane Huxley? – Yes, I did. | – 柯蒂斯 你刚才是不是提到黛安·哈克斯利? – 是的 |
[14:58] | – Is she there? – Yeah. | – 她在这? – 是的 |
[15:00] | Let me speak to her. | 让我和她说 |
[15:02] | I’ll bring her over. | 好 我让她听 |
[15:07] | Hello? | 喂? |
[15:08] | Diane, what’s going on? | 黛安 怎么了? |
[15:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事? |
[15:10] | Derek is inside the terminal. | 德里克在候机厅里 |
[15:11] | What are you talking about? I left him with you. | 你在说什么啊? 我让他和你待在一起的 |
[15:14] | He saw some men,he wanted to warn you. | 他刚才看见一些人 他想去提醒你的 |
[15:16] | I tried to go after him. There was an explosion. | 我试着去追他 但是后来发生爆炸了 |
[15:20] | Are you sure he made it all the way inside? | 你肯定他现在已经到里面来了? |
[15:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[15:23] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[15:50] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[15:54] | I see him.He’s with the other hostages. | 我看见他了 他和其他人质在一起 |
[15:56] | But he’s not hurt. | 他没有受伤 |
[15:57] | Please don’t let anything happen to him. | 求你别让他出什么事 |
[16:00] | Jack, I can’t lose my son. | 杰克 我不能失去我的儿子 |
[16:02] | Diane, listen to me. | 黛安 听我说 |
[16:05] | I promise you on my life, | 我用我生命保证我会把 |
[16:07] | I am gonna get Derek back to you. | 德里克安全送回到你身边的 |
[16:09] | Do you understand me? | 你明白了吗? |
[16:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:11] | Let me speak to Curtis. | 让我和柯蒂斯说 |
[16:18] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[16:18] | Hey, Curtis, I need to ask you a favor. | 柯蒂斯 我要你帮我个忙 |
[16:21] | I want you to let Ms. Huxley | 我想哈克斯利和你 |
[16:22] | stay with you at the command post. | 一起呆在指挥部 |
[16:23] | You got it. | 好的 |
[16:24] | I need you to let me know if | 我要你告诉我恐怖份子 |
[16:25] | the hostiles adjust their profile in any way. | 是否调整了他们的位置 |
[16:27] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[16:27] | I’ll get back to you. | 我等会联系你 |
[16:33] | Son of a bitch! | 滚你妈的 |
[16:57] | His name is Anton Beresch. | 他叫安东·布拉斯 |
[16:59] | He’s a member of the Dawn Brigade,a separatist movement | 是分裂运动组织黎明旅团的成员之一 该组织 |
[17:02] | blamed for numerous terrorist bombings in Russia. | 曾被指责涉嫌俄罗斯的 多起恐怖爆炸事件 |
[17:04] | Precisely the kind of terrorist organization | 正是今天要签定的声明中 |
[17:07] | today’s accord was designed to combat. | 要对付的那种恐怖组织 |
[17:09] | Bill, I have no intention of calling off this signing, | 比尔 我不打算取消签署这次的条约 |
[17:12] | much less making a public statement to that effect. | 那还不如发表公开声明有效 |
[17:14] | So that gives you less than 90 minutes to rescue the hostages. | 所以你有一个半小时解救人质 |
[17:16] | We’re already operating under that timetable | 的时间拯救人质 |
[17:17] | Sir.We have a unit on the ground, | 总统阁下 我们已经开始行动了 |
[17:19] | and we’re making an on-site assessment. | 已经派了队伍去现场 |
[17:20] | Spare the agency patter | 正在做危险预测 |
[17:22] | just get it done. | 做你们该做的 |
[17:25] | Sir, you need to be aware, | 总统阁下 你必须清楚 |
[17:27] | we should be prepared to accept | 我们必须做好思想准备 |
[17:29] | additional civilian casualties. | 会有更多的人员伤亡 |
[17:30] | More casualties? | 更多伤亡? |
[17:32] | It’s a possibility we have to face, sir. | 我们必须正视这种可能性 总统阁下 |
[17:34] | I’m not prepared to accept any such thing. | 根本就无法接受 |
[17:36] | Bill, it’s your job to make sure those people get out of there alive. | 比尔 你的任务就是把这些人都活着救出来 |
[17:39] | Mr. President, the terrorists are wearing explosive vests. | 总统先生 恐怖份子身上有炸弹背心 |
[17:42] | They’ve threatened to detonate themselves and the hostages | 他们发出威胁 如果我们采取任何夺回机场大楼的行动 |
[17:44] | if any attempt is made to retake the terminal. | 他们就与人质同归与尽 |
[17:47] | I’m aware of the situation. | 我很清楚当前的形势 |
[17:48] | Bill, have you tried initiating a dialogue with the terrorists? | 比尔 你有没有试着与恐怖份子对话? |
[17:51] | Yes, what about talking to them? Have you tried that? | 你跟他们谈谈啊 有没有试过? |
[17:54] | Beresch placed a call to an Airport Police sergeant | 布拉斯给一个机场警官打过电话 |
[17:56] | it was a blocked number, | 号码给屏蔽掉了 |
[17:57] | but we’re in the process of back-tracing it. | 我们正在逆向追查号码 |
[17:58] | Look, whatever you do, | 听着 不管你做什么 |
[18:00] | just make sure it’s done by the deadline. | 一定要保证在最后期限之前完成 |
[18:01] | When I put my name on that accord, | 当我在那份声明上签字的同时 |
[18:03] | I do not want to be signing the | 我不想还要在美国 |
[18:04] | death warrant of innocent American citizens. | 无辜平民的讣告上签字 |
[18:06] | Yes, Mr. President. | 明白 总统阁下 |
[18:08] | Do you have that number? | 查到了那个号码吗? |
[18:10] | Yes, sir. We just completed the back-trace | 是的 我们刚刚完成逆向追查 |
[18:11] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[18:20] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们死定了 |
[18:23] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[18:30] | Yes? | 哪位? |
[18:32] | This is Bill Buchanan, | 我是比尔·布坎南 |
[18:33] | a director of the Los Angeles Counter-Terrorist Unit. | CTU洛杉矶分部的指挥官 |
[18:36] | I am listening. | 我在听 |
[18:38] | The president has authorized me to speak on his behalf. | 总统授权我全权代表他 |
[18:39] | I’m hoping we can resolve this peacefully. | 我希望我们能和平解决此事件 |
[18:41] | I’ve told you how to resolve this peacefully. | 我已经告诉过你 怎样和平解决这一事件了 |
[18:45] | Your president | 你们的总统 |
[18:46] | must make a public statement. | 必须发表一个公开声明 |
[18:47] | I know he’s considering that option. | 据我所知 他正在考虑你的提议 |
[18:49] | Then we have nothing more to speak about. | 那我们就没什么可谈了 |
[18:51] | There must be some other way we can address your demands. | 一定还有其他办法满足你的要求 |
[18:53] | I don’t think you understand just how serious we are. | 我不认为你了解我们有多“严肃” |
[18:58] | I know ,the president… | 等等 总统还可以… |
[19:03] | Data-mine the call. | 在数据库里查找这个电话 |
[19:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[19:06] | Get up! | 起来 |
[19:08] | – Up! -What? | – 起来 – 什么? |
[19:10] | Bring him. | 带他走 |
[19:12] | Curtis, they’re moving one of the hostages. | 柯蒂斯 他们带走了一个人质 |
[19:27] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[19:33] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[19:39] | Please… | 求你… |
[19:41] | I have a wife. | 我有妻子 |
[19:45] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[19:47] | No. | 不 |
[20:35] | You! | 你 |
[20:37] | No. | 不 |
[20:39] | Curtis, they’re moving another one of the hostages. | 柯蒂斯 他们带走了另一个人质 |
[20:41] | I can’t see where. I’m changing position. | 我看不到在哪 我换地方 |
[21:07] | – Derek? – Ma’am, please, ma’am | – 德里克? – 女士 女士 回来 |
[21:08] | That’s my son. | 那是我儿子 |
[21:10] | – Ma’am, please. – They’re gonna kill my son! | – 女士 – 他们要杀了我儿子 |
[21:12] | That’s my son! | 那是我儿子 |
[21:14] | Derek | 德里克 |
[21:16] | No, let me go! | 不 放开我 |
[21:28] | In 15 minutes, | 15分钟内 |
[21:30] | your president will get another | 你们的总统会看到我们 |
[21:31] | demonstration of our commitment. | 履行诺言的另一个例子 |
[21:34] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟 |
[21:36] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[21:37] | How much longer till | 你们准备好进来 |
[21:38] | – you’re ready to move in? – At least a half hour. | – 还得多长时间? – 至少半个小时 |
[21:40] | We’re still transferring personnel from the summit. | 我们还在转移政府官员 |
[21:41] | Negative. That’s too long. | 不行 太慢了 |
[21:42] | You need to advance your attack. | 你得把进攻提前 |
[21:44] | We can’t. We’re just not ready. | 不行 我们还没准备好 |
[21:45] | Curtis, they’re gonna kill that kid. | 柯蒂斯 他们要杀了那个孩子 |
[21:47] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[21:49] | I heard that woman Diane’s side of the conversation… | 我听到了黛安和你的对话… |
[21:51] | This has nothing to do with her. | 这跟她一点关系也没有 |
[21:53] | These people are gonna continue to | 这些人还会继续杀死其他的人质 |
[21:55] | kill hostages until the summit deadline. | 直到会议的最后期限 |
[21:57] | We can’t risk the lives of all | 我们不能为了一个孩子 |
[21:58] | those hostages for this one kid. | 而拿所有人质的性命去冒险 |
[22:00] | You know that. | 你知道 |
[22:01] | I not gonna jeopardize the mission. | 我不会危及这次的行动 |
[22:02] | – Just tell your men to hurry. – They will. | – 告诉你的人快点 – 我会的 |
[22:41] | It’s all connected. | 一切都对上号了 |
[22:51] | Maybe that’s enough, Mrs. Logan. | 洛根夫人 别看了 |
[22:53] | The doctor said you really shouldn’t be watching this… | 医生说你真的不能看这个… |
[22:55] | Evelyn… | 依夫林… |
[22:56] | David Palmer called me last night. | 大卫·帕默昨晚打电话给我 |
[22:58] | He said he had something to tell me. | 他说有事情要告诉我 |
[23:01] | It was “a matter of national security.” | 是关系到国家安全的事 |
[23:04] | I think it has something to do with this. | 我想可能跟这个有关 |
[23:09] | The terrorists? | 恐怖份子? |
[23:10] | Yes. I tried to tell my husband and Walt Cummings | 是的 我试着告诉我丈夫和沃尔特·卡明斯 |
[23:14] | but they think I imagined the call. | 但他们觉得那个电话是我想象出来的 |
[23:18] | So we checked the phone recordings. | 所以我们查了电话记录 |
[23:19] | The conversations don’t match. | 对话一点也对不上 |
[23:22] | Someone altered the conversation, Evelyn. | 有人篡改过我们的对话 依夫林 |
[23:26] | Who would do something like that? | 你觉得会是什么人干的? |
[23:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:35] | Now listen to me. | 现在听我说 |
[23:37] | You have got to cover for me. | 你得替我作掩护 |
[23:39] | No one can know that I am gone. | 我走了也没人知道 |
[23:40] | Do you understand me? | 知道吗? |
[23:44] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[24:14] | O’Brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[24:14] | – Chloe, is that you? – Jack? | – 科洛依 是你吗? – 杰克? |
[24:17] | What’s going on? Why are you answering the phone? | 怎么回事? 为什么是你接电话? |
[24:18] | Mr. Buchanan needed my help with the airport crisis. | 布坎南先生要我协助解决机场危机 |
[24:21] | – Are you alone? – Yeah. | – 你一个人? – 是的 |
[24:22] | Okay, I’m going to send a picture of one of | 我发一张挟持犯的 |
[24:24] | the hostiles over to your screen. Hold on. | 照片到你的电脑 等会儿 |
[24:30] | Okay, I got it. | 好的 我收到了 |
[24:32] | I want you to enlarge the upper right corner of his vest. | 放大背心的右上角仔细看看 |
[24:40] | Looks like a secondary detonator | 看起来象二级雷管 |
[24:42] | cell phone activated. | 用手机激活的 |
[24:43] | Yeah, so the leader can set off the charges individually | 是的 所以如果有人害怕怯场的话 |
[24:45] | in case anybody gets cold feet. | 领头的可以单独引爆他身上的炸弹 |
[24:47] | I need the detonation frequency. | 我需要它的引爆频率 |
[24:49] | Okay, I’ll have to I.D. the detonator. | 好的 我先得确定一个引爆器的类型 |
[24:51] | It could take some time. | 可能需要一点时间 |
[24:52] | Just get started. | 赶紧查吧 |
[24:53] | Did you clear this with Buchanan? | 你跟布坎南打过招呼了吗? |
[24:57] | No. | 没有 |
[24:59] | Chloe, | 科洛依 |
[25:00] | can you see the live feed? | 你能看到直播画面吗? |
[25:05] | Oh, my God. It’s Derek. | 我的天 是德里克 |
[25:08] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[25:11] | Okay. I’ll get back to you. | 好的 过一会打给你 |
[25:15] | Spenser… | 斯宾塞… |
[25:18] | I was really worried about you. | 我曾真的担心你 |
[25:20] | Not now. | 现在不是说这些的时候 |
[25:21] | I need you to reconfigure Jack’s phone | 我要你帮忙重新设置杰克的手机 |
[25:23] | to emit an alternate signal. | 让它可以发射预备信号 |
[25:32] | What for? | 为什么? |
[25:33] | Could you just work up a procedure? | 你能不能就按我说的做? |
[25:35] | This is off protocol, isn’t it? | 违反规定的 对不对? |
[25:40] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:41] | Spenser, you have more knowledge about | 斯宾塞 你比任何人 |
[25:43] | bandwidth processing than anyone here. | 都了解带宽处理 |
[25:48] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[26:06] | Got it? | 收到吗? |
[26:10] | Yeah. | 收到 |
[26:20] | It’s Agent Pierce. | 我是皮尔斯探员 |
[26:22] | I’m here to escort Mrs. Logan to the Garden Room. | 我来护送洛根夫人到园屋去 |
[26:32] | She’s still not ready. | 她还没准备好 |
[26:34] | President Logan is expecting her | 洛根总统希望她在 |
[26:36] | 15 minutes before the ceremony. | 仪式开始前15分钟到达 |
[26:38] | Could I speak with her? | 我能跟她说吗? |
[26:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[26:51] | She’s in one of her moods. | 她有点情绪不安 |
[26:53] | If you push her, it’ll make it worse. | 如果你催她的话 结果会更坏 |
[26:57] | I’ll wait out here. | 那我在外面等 |
[26:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:29] | It’s Mr. Burk, isn’t it? | 你是伯克先生 对吗? |
[27:31] | Uh, Mrs. Logan… | 是的 洛根夫人… |
[27:32] | You work in the communications office, don’t you? | 你在通讯处工作 是不是? |
[27:35] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[27:36] | I know that all phone conversations are recorded. | 据我所知 所有的电话都有备份记录 |
[27:39] | Where do they keep those recordings? | 这些记录放在哪儿? |
[27:46] | Uh, well, the calls are recorded onto a hard drive. | 录录…录音一般会放在一个硬盘里 |
[27:49] | It’s part of the central server. | 属于中央服务器的一部分 |
[27:51] | Is there, by any chance, any hard copies? | 有没有可能会存有其他备份? |
[27:54] | Actually, the President insists | 实际上 总统先生一直要求 |
[27:56] | on written transcripts as backups. | 手抄一份作为备份 |
[27:59] | He…he’s kind of old-fashioned that way. | 他还…还是喜欢传统的做法 |
[28:00] | I know. Where do they store those transcripts? | 我知道 那他们把那些手抄本放在哪儿? |
[28:03] | Archive room down the hall. | 大厅下面的存档室 |
[28:05] | Can you show me? | 你能不能带我去? |
[28:07] | Access is restricted. | 有访问限制的 |
[28:08] | I’m the First Lady. | 我是第一夫人 |
[28:10] | I understand, Mrs. Logan, | 我明白 洛根夫人 |
[28:11] | uh, but there are security requirements. | 但 那是必要的安全设置 |
[28:12] | You…you have to have an entry card. | 你必…必须得有进入卡 |
[28:14] | Do you have one? | 你有吗? |
[28:16] | Well, yes, I do… | 是 我有… |
[28:17] | Can I borrow it? | 能不能借我? |
[28:19] | It’s extremely important. | 我有非常重要的事 |
[28:22] | Mrs. Logan, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 洛根夫人 |
[28:24] | Um… there’s nothing I can do. | 我帮…帮不了你 |
[28:26] | Mr. Burk… | 伯克先生… |
[28:29] | we can continue this little dance if you really want to | 你也知道再这样下去对你没好处 |
[28:31] | but you and I both know | 你和我都明白 |
[28:33] | I am going to get into that room | 我一定要进存档室 |
[28:35] | so you can save us both the trouble | 所以你最好把卡给我 |
[28:37] | and just give me your entry card. | 这样我们俩都免于麻烦 |
[28:40] | Mrs. Logan, you wouldn’t… | 洛根夫人 你不能… |
[28:41] | You know, in three seconds, Mr. Burk | 我数三声 伯克先生 |
[28:44] | I am going to scream louder than | 我会大叫 而且叫得比任何 |
[28:46] | any woman you’ve ever heard in your life. | 一个你听过的女人都要响亮 |
[28:48] | 1…2… One… two… | |
[28:51] | Here’s the card. Here. | 卡给…卡给你 |
[28:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:58] | I’ll return it very soon. | 我会尽快还你 |
[29:30] | O’Brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[29:31] | Chloe, they’re going to kill Derek | 科洛依 还有三分钟 |
[29:32] | in less than three minutes | 他们就要杀死德里克了 |
[29:33] | I need that frequency. | 快告诉我雷管控制频率 |
[29:34] | We’re still trying to find the manufacturer of the detonator. | 我们还在找引爆器的生产商 |
[29:36] | Hurry. We’re running out of time. | 快点 快没时间了 |
[29:38] | I know, but if we don’t get the frequency right | 我知道 要是不能找到正确频率的话 |
[29:39] | we could accidentally detonate all the vests. | 搞不好会引爆所有炸弹背心上的雷管 |
[29:42] | Okay, there’s no match on any of the Czech military components. | 捷克生产的军事配件里没找到匹配的 |
[29:44] | That leaves the German manufacturers. | 只剩德国的生产商没查了 |
[29:46] | Jack, we’re trying to narrow it down. | 杰克 我们在缩小查找范围 |
[29:54] | Now, the first team will enterthrough the southeast door | 第一分队准备从东南门进入 |
[29:57] | and split into two flanks. | 沿侧翼分开 |
[30:00] | The primary kill shots will take out the hostiles wearing bomb vests. | 火力包抄穿着炸弹背心的挟持犯 |
[30:01] | Second team enters through the southeast door | 第二分队也从东南方向的门进去 |
[30:05] | forms a protective ring around the hostages. | 以包围圈阵型保护人质安全 |
[30:07] | We’ll only have a few seconds to neutralize the hostiles, | 我们只有几秒钟控制所有的挟持犯 |
[30:09] | so find your targets fast. | 所以先找准自己的射击目标 |
[30:11] | Go. | 行动 |
[30:14] | What’s your time frame? | 你的时间是怎么安排的? |
[30:15] | We’re on target to launch the assault in 15 minutes. | 我们准备在15分钟之内发动进攻 |
[30:17] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[30:31] | How old are you? | 你几岁了? |
[30:35] | Fifteen. | 15岁 |
[30:38] | Try to control your breathing. | 控制一下呼吸 |
[30:42] | Slow down. | 慢一点 |
[30:49] | See? | 看 |
[30:51] | Better. | 好多了吧 |
[30:54] | Please don’t kill me. | 求你别杀我 |
[30:59] | That’s up to your president. | 这得由你们的总统来决定 |
[31:14] | Bill Buchanan. | 比尔·布坎南 |
[31:15] | Beresch is calling from the airport, sir. | 布拉斯从机场打来的 长官 |
[31:21] | This is Bill Buchanan. | 我是比尔·布坎南 |
[31:23] | The boy hasn’t long to live. | 这男孩没几分钟可以活了 |
[31:26] | We haven’t heard from the president yet. | 我们还没有接到总统的电话 |
[31:28] | We need more time. | 我们需要更多的时间 |
[31:29] | No. | 不行 |
[31:30] | The president must announce the summit is canceled, | 总统必须宣布首脑高峰会取消了 |
[31:32] | or I kill the boy. | 否则我就杀了这孩子 |
[31:33] | We’re doing our best to get | 我们正尽全力 |
[31:36] | an answer from the president. | 说服总统取消 |
[31:37] | I implore you to resolve this without further killing. | 不要再杀人质了 恳求你用别的方式解决这件事 |
[31:41] | This boy’s blood | 总统的手上沾满了 |
[31:42] | will be on his hands. | 这个男孩的鲜血 |
[31:47] | Come on, Chloe. | 科洛依 快点 |
[31:48] | Jack, we just got a match on the manufacturer. | 杰克 我们刚刚找到匹配的生产商 |
[31:50] | We’re trying to figure out the frequency. | 我们正在找出正确的频率 |
[31:52] | There’s no match on the 2004 series. | 2004系列没有匹配的 |
[31:54] | It’s got to be one of these three. | 那一定是这三个中的一个 |
[31:58] | Hold him! | 抓住他 |
[32:01] | Agent Manning! | 曼宁探员 |
[32:07] | I got it. | 我找到了 |
[32:07] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[32:09] | We’ve got the trigger frequency for the detonator. | 我们已经找到了引爆器的引爆频率 |
[32:10] | Go to submenu three on your phone. | 进入手机的第三子菜单 |
[32:12] | I’m at submenu. | 我在子菜单 |
[32:13] | Enter this code: 6-3-3-9. | 键入: 6-3-3-9 |
[32:16] | – Now what? – The phone needs to reboot. | – 现在呢? – 重新开机 |
[32:17] | When it does, it’ll give you a ready message. | 重新开机后 会出现一个就绪信息 |
[32:20] | Then you press the star key, | 然后按开始键 |
[32:21] | and it should send the signal to set off the detonator. | 就会发出信号引爆目标 |
[32:26] | Your president has abandoned you. | 你的总统放弃救你了 |
[32:28] | I’m not getting a ready message signal. | 我还没收到就绪信息 |
[32:30] | It takes time to re-flash the ROM. | 刷新存储器信息需要时间 |
[32:34] | Son of a bitch, come on! | 卵手机 快点 |
[32:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:43] | I got it. I got it! | 有了 有了 |
[32:53] | Curtis, what was that? | 柯蒂斯 怎么回事? |
[32:54] | There was an explosion in the terminal. | 大楼里面发生了爆炸 |
[32:56] | We can’t tell what it is from here. | 还不知道是怎么回事 |
[32:57] | Patch me through to Jack. | 帮我接杰克 |
[33:00] | Stay in position! Keep the hostages together! | 守好原地别动 让人质们待在一起 |
[33:04] | Check the exits, make sure the perimeter’s secure! | 检查出口 保证周边安全 |
[33:16] | It was Ibrim’s vest. | 是艾伯罕的背心爆炸了 |
[33:19] | It must have detonated by accident. | 可能是意外引爆了 |
[33:22] | Jack, what’s going on? | 杰克 怎么回事? |
[33:23] | One of the terrorists’ vests blew up. | 一个恐怖份子的背心爆炸了 |
[33:24] | But none of the hostages were hurt. | 但人质没有受伤 |
[33:26] | Were you responsible for that, Jack? | 杰克 你跟这有关么? |
[33:29] | Jack, answer me. | 杰克 回答我 |
[33:31] | Bill, they were going to kill another hostage. | 比尔 他们要杀死另一个人质 |
[33:33] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[33:35] | I didn’t compromise my position. | 我没有暴露位置 |
[33:37] | Now you tell me this. | 你现在告诉我 |
[33:39] | Are Curtis and his team | 柯蒂斯和他的队员 |
[33:40] | on schedule? | 准备好了吗? |
[33:41] | Yes. The backup units are in position. | 是的 突击小队已就位 |
[33:42] | – Go time is ten minutes. – Okay. | – 十分钟行动 – 好的 |
[33:44] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[33:46] | Fall into formation “B” | 换成编码 “B” |
[33:47] | and run circuit checks on your vests. | 在你们的背心上运行电路检查 |
[33:50] | The terrorists are revising their formation. | 恐怖份子在重新设置他们的频率 |
[33:52] | I’ll contact Curtis in the next few minutes with final positions. | 等下我再告诉柯蒂斯最终方位 |
[33:55] | Thanks, Jack. | 杰克 谢谢 |
[33:58] | Mr. Buchanan, President Logan’s on the line for you. | 布坎南先生 电话 洛根总统找你 |
[34:05] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[34:06] | The news is saying there was some kind of explosion inside the terminal | 新闻上说 候机楼里发生了爆炸 |
[34:10] | Everything is under control, sir. | 阁下 局面在控制之中 |
[34:12] | Our tactical units are in position. | 我们的部队已经就位 |
[34:13] | Go time is ten minutes. | 倒数10分钟行动 |
[34:15] | Then what caused the explosion? | 是什么引起的爆炸? |
[34:16] | Well, we’re not entirely certain, sir. | 我们不是十分确定 |
[34:18] | We believe that our man inside may have been | 我相信我们的人正在大楼内部 |
[34:19] | trying to stall the execution of a hostage. | 阻止挟持犯杀害人质 |
[34:22] | He triggered the bomb vest of a hostile. | 他引爆了一个挟持犯的炸弹背心 |
[34:24] | Did you authorize this action? | 这次行动是你授权的吗? |
[34:28] | No, sir, he acted independently. | 没有 他是独自行动 |
[34:32] | You should know, Mr. President, | 你应该知道 总统阁下 |
[34:34] | the man we’re talking about is Jack Bauer. | 那个人是杰克·鲍尔 |
[34:36] | Jack Bauer? | 杰克·鲍尔? |
[34:37] | He was in the terminal when the terrorists attacked. | 恐怖份子袭击机场的时候他正在里面 |
[34:40] | He’s been helping us coordinate our operation from inside, sir. | 他从里面协助我们突袭 |
[34:43] | I thought that Jack Bauer | 我以为是杰克·鲍尔 |
[34:45] | assassinated David Palmer. | 暗杀了大卫·帕默 |
[34:46] | There’s mitigating evidence to suggest that | 有证据显示 |
[34:48] | Bauer may have been framed, | 鲍尔有可能是被陷害的 |
[34:49] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[34:51] | What evidence? What are you talking about? | 什么证据? 你在说什么? |
[34:53] | It’s complicated, Mr. President. | 很复杂 总统阁下 |
[34:54] | Why am I only hearing about this now? | 为什么现在才让我知道? |
[34:56] | I didn’t distract you with details that could wait | 我不想分散您的注意力 |
[34:58] | until after we’d resolved this hostage situation, | 直到人质事件妥善解决 |
[35:00] | sir. | 之后 |
[35:01] | You tell me everything | 你把所有的东西告诉我 |
[35:02] | and I will decide which details are relevant. | 然后我来决定哪些是重要的 |
[35:05] | With respect, Mr. President, | 很抱歉 总统阁下 |
[35:06] | we don’t have time. | 我们现在没时间 |
[35:07] | Then talk faster. | 那就说快一点 |
[35:38] | Mrs. Logan is due in the Garden Room right now. | 洛根夫人现在必须去园屋 |
[35:40] | Open the door, please. | 请马上开门 |
[35:44] | Just a few more minutes! | 再等一下 |
[35:45] | Ma’am, it’s my job to make sure she’s there. | 女士 我的任务是保证总统夫人去园屋 |
[35:47] | If you don’t open the door, | 如果你不开门 |
[35:49] | I will open it myself. | 那我自己开了 |
[35:54] | Mrs. Logan. | 洛根夫人 |
[35:56] | How dare you barge in here. | 你怎么敢闯进来? |
[36:00] | Mrs. Logan. | 洛根夫人 |
[36:01] | This is a private residence… | 这是私人房间 |
[36:03] | Evelyn, if something happens to Mrs. Logan, | 依夫林 如果洛根夫人有任何差池 |
[36:06] | the blame will fall on you. | 大家都会怪到你头上 |
[36:07] | We both know that. | 我们都知道 |
[36:09] | So I am urging you in the strongest possible | 我严肃的要求你 |
[36:11] | terms to tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪儿 |
[36:34] | We’re moving to entry positions. | 我们已经准备进入了 |
[36:35] | Davies, Matthews, are your teams in place? | 大卫 马修 你们的队伍就位了吗? |
[36:37] | All teams in place and ready to go, Agent Manning. | 全部分队到位 准备出动 曼宁探员 |
[36:40] | All right. Copy. | 好的 收到 |
[36:42] | Go. | 行动 |
[36:47] | – Oh my God… – It’s okay. | – 哦 我的天啊 – 没事 没事 |
[36:48] | – Listen, listen. – Derek’s alive. | – 听着 听着 – 德里克还活着 |
[36:50] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[36:51] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗? |
[36:52] | I can’t go into details, but he’s okay. | 我不能跟你说得很详细 不过他没事 |
[36:55] | I have to go. | 我必须走了 |
[36:55] | We’re mounting our rescue operation. | 我们还有营救任务 |
[36:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | Keep an eye on her. Let’s go. | 照顾好她 我们走 |
[37:17] | They’re waiting for you in the Garden Room, Mrs. Logan. | 他们在园屋等你 洛根夫人 |
[37:22] | I can get up myself. | 我自己可以搞定 |
[37:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:25] | But you still need to come with me. | 但是你还是要和我一起走 |
[37:28] | Whatever you say, Aaron. Whatever you say. | 艾伦 随便你怎么说吧 |
[37:52] | I’m so sorry, Mrs. Logan… | 很抱歉 洛根夫人… |
[37:53] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[37:54] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[37:56] | Evelyn, will you stop apologizing? | 依夫林 你可以停止自责吗? |
[37:58] | It’s annoying. | 听起来很烦啊 |
[37:59] | Besides, I got what I came for. | 我得到了我要的东西 |
[38:17] | Yes. | 讲 |
[38:18] | You have a problem at the terminal. | 候机厅里有问题 |
[38:20] | Explain. | 什么问题? |
[38:21] | Jack Bauer is inside providing | 杰克·鲍尔在机场内 |
[38:22] | recon for CTU’s rescue operation | 协助CTU的拯救行动 |
[38:25] | which will launch shortly. | 行动就要开始了 |
[38:26] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗? |
[38:28] | This came straight from the Director of CTU. | 消息直接来自CTU的头儿 |
[38:29] | And Bauer was responsible for detonating | 而且鲍尔引爆了布拉斯 |
[38:31] | the vest of one of Beresch’s men. | 的一名手下所穿的背心 |
[38:33] | Can you tell me Bauer’s precise location? | 你能告诉我鲍尔的准确位置吗? |
[38:35] | No. | 不行 |
[38:37] | But I know he has a connection to one of the hostages | 但是我知道他和其中一名人质有关系 |
[38:39] | a 15-year-old boy named Derek Huxley. | 是一名15岁的男孩 名叫德里克·哈克斯利 |
[38:45] | I have to go. | 我挂电话了 |
[38:48] | Tell them that’s being handled out of the press office. | 告诉他们文件已经送到新闻处了 |
[38:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:54] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[38:55] | Mrs. Logan is back in her room, getting ready. | 洛根太太回到她房间了 准备好了 |
[38:58] | Why the delay? | 怎么这么迟? |
[38:59] | She was in one of the archive rooms. | 她在其中一个档案室 |
[39:02] | Archive rooms… | 档案室… |
[39:04] | What was she doing there? | 她在那做什么? |
[39:06] | The First Lady is safe and accounted for. | 第一夫人安全的安全由我负责 |
[39:10] | You’ll need to ask her about anything beyond that. | 其它事情可能你要去问她了 |
[39:13] | Thank you, Aaron. | 谢谢你 艾伦 |
[39:23] | C.T. | 兄弟伙 |
[39:30] | Go to the ticket counters. | 去检票口 |
[39:33] | Go to the west exit. | 去西边的出口 |
[39:43] | Manning. | 曼宁 |
[39:44] | Curtis, this is Jack. | 柯蒂斯 是我 杰克 |
[39:45] | Beresch’s redeployed six men. | 布拉斯重新布置了6个人 |
[39:47] | Are you ready for final positions? | 最终位置 你准备好接收了没? |
[39:49] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[39:51] | Four men were deployed to the east side of | 候机厅东边4个目标 |
[39:51] | the terminal in front of the ticket counter, | 检票处的前面 |
[39:54] | the other two to the west side of the terminal | 剩下2个到候机厅的西面 |
[39:55] | in front of the emergency exits. | 在紧急出口前面 |
[39:57] | – Do you copy? – Copy. | – 你收到了吗? – 收到 |
[39:58] | Okay, once you deploy, | 好 一旦你行动 |
[40:00] | I’ll give you real-time updates on their positions. | 我会实时汇报他们的位置 |
[40:02] | All right, Jack. I’m starting the countdown. | 就这样 杰克 我开始倒数 |
[40:04] | All teams stand by to execute. | 全队准备行动 |
[40:09] | This is it. | 就这样 |
[40:18] | He’s in the terminal now. | 他就在大厅里面 |
[40:20] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[40:22] | Hostages up! | 所有人质起立 |
[40:24] | Hold on one second. | 情况有变 |
[40:32] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[40:34] | Hold on, Beresch is changing something. | 等一下 布拉斯在做别的什么事 |
[40:42] | Jack? Jack! | 杰克? 杰克! |
[40:43] | Curtis, what happened? | 柯蒂斯 怎么啦? |
[40:44] | I lost Jack. | 我跟丢了杰克 |
[40:45] | What do you mean, you lost him? | 什么叫 你跟丢了? |
[40:46] | The connection’s broken. | 信号断了 |
[40:49] | Can you reconnect? | 你能重新连上吗? |
[40:50] | I’m trying. | 我在试 |
[40:56] | Jack Bauer. | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[41:02] | Derek is a very brave young man. | 德里克是一个很勇敢的小伙子 |
[41:05] | I will shoot him in the head | 如果你不马上滚出来 |
[41:08] | if you don’t show yourself immediately. | 他的脑袋就得和子弹比比硬度了 |
[41:11] | – Curtis! – It’s not going through, Bill. | – 柯蒂斯! – 这样不行 比尔 |
[41:13] | Can you move in without him? | 你能单独行动吗? |
[41:15] | The last thing Jack said was | 杰克说的最后一句话是 |
[41:16] | that Beresch was moving something. | 布拉斯在移动什么东西 |
[41:17] | He could be moving the hostages into the kill zone. | 他可能把人质移到杀伤点 |
[41:20] | Abort. | 放弃行动 |
[41:22] | All teams, abort the operation. | 全队 放弃行动 |
[41:24] | Repeat: This is an abort. | 重复 放弃行动 |
[41:27] | Bauer, if you want to save the boy, | 鲍尔如果你想救这个男孩 |
[41:30] | present yourself now. | 马上现身 |
[41:55] | Mr. Bauer! | 姓鲍尔的 |
[41:58] | Derek has five seconds left to live. | 德里克还有5秒钟可以活 |
[42:01] | 4… Four | |
[42:03] | 3… Three… | |
[42:04] | Beresch! | 布拉斯 |
[42:12] | I’m lowering my weapon. | 我把武器扔了 已经 |
[42:17] | Secure him. | 拷起来 |