时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | The terrorists are controlling the main terminal at Ontario Airport. | 恐怖分子已经控制了机场的候机厅 |
[00:16] | Today, your president and the president of Russia | 你们的总统和俄罗斯总统 |
[00:19] | have come together to sign an anti-terrorism alliance. | 准备签署反恐联合声明 |
[00:23] | I have hostages. | 我有人质 |
[00:24] | Unless President Logan and President Suvarov | 除非洛根总统和苏沃洛夫总统 |
[00:27] | make a joint statement repudiating this accord, | 发表一个联合声明中止签署条约 |
[00:31] | I will order their execution. | 否则我会开始屠杀人质 |
[00:32] | I want this handled! | 我要你们解决这件事情 |
[00:35] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[00:36] | I don’t care how you do it. | 我不在乎你怎么做 |
[00:36] | I don’t care what it takes. | 我不在乎要付出多少代价 |
[00:38] | Fix it! | 解决它 |
[00:39] | David Palmer called me last night. | 大卫·帕默昨晚打电话给我了 |
[00:42] | He said it was a matter of national security. | 他说关系到国家安全问题 |
[00:45] | Those were his exact words. | 这是他亲口所说 |
[00:47] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[00:48] | It’s hardly a matter of national security. | 这并不是一项国家安全事务 |
[00:50] | – That’s not what he said. – Yes, it is. | – 他不是这么说的 – 他就是这么说的 |
[00:52] | No, that is a trick. | 不 不是 他们做过手脚了 |
[00:54] | I know that all phone conversations are recorded. | 我知道所有电话都有备份记录 |
[00:56] | Where do they store those transcripts? | 你们把这些记录存放在哪里? |
[00:57] | Archive room, down the hall. | 文档室 在大厅的尽头 |
[01:01] | This is Bill Buchanan. | 我是比尔·布坎南 |
[01:03] | I’m hoping we can resolve this peacefully. | 我希望我们能和平解决此事 |
[01:05] | I don’t think you understand just how serious we are. | 我不认为你了解 我们有多”严肃” |
[01:08] | You make any efforts to enter the terminal, | 如果你们蠢到强行突袭 |
[01:10] | you will spend the rest of the day collecting body parts. | 那么收尸就是你们的善后工作 |
[01:13] | Jack, I’m going to need you to quarterback this thing from inside. | 杰克 我需要你在里面接应一下 |
[01:15] | I’m staring straight down on the main concourse. | 我准备直接从主大厅开始 |
[01:18] | We’ve got 6 hostiles wearing explosive vests. | 六个人 都穿着炸弹背心 |
[01:20] | We have to assume their orders | 如果我们要进攻的话 |
[01:21] | are to detonate if we try to make a move. | 我们必须假设他们的目的就是引爆炸弹 |
[01:23] | Hey, I got a woman, Diane Huxley, | 这儿有个女人 黛安·哈克斯利 |
[01:24] | says she has info for CTU. | 她说她有消息要给CTU |
[01:26] | Diane, what’s going on? What’s wrong? | 黛安 怎么了? 有什么不对吗? |
[01:28] | Derek is inside the terminal. | 德里克在候机厅里 |
[01:30] | You! | 你 |
[01:31] | No… | 不 |
[01:33] | Curtis, they’re moving another one of the hostages. | 柯蒂斯 他们把另一个人质揪出来了 |
[01:35] | Oh, my God, it’s Derek. | 我的天 是德里克 |
[01:37] | You have a problem at the terminal. | 候机厅里有奸细 |
[01:38] | Jack Bauer is inside providing recon for CTU’s rescue operation. | 杰克·鲍尔在里面接应CTU的援救行动 |
[01:45] | Mr. Bauer,Derek has 5 seconds left to live. | 姓鲍尔的 德里克还有5秒钟可以活 |
[01:49] | 4… 4… | |
[01:51] | Beresch! | 布拉斯 |
[02:07] | The following takes place between 10Am and 11Am | 下面是发生于早晨10点至11点之间的故事 |
[02:13] | We’ve been trying from here, | 我们已经尽力了 |
[02:13] | but we still can’t make contact with Jack. | 但还是无法联系到杰克 |
[02:15] | Can you make a visual, Curtis? | 你能得到画面资料吗?柯蒂斯 |
[02:17] | Negative. | 不行 |
[02:17] | Maybe Jack went dark intentionally. | 也许杰克故意走到黑暗的地方 |
[02:19] | Unlikely. He was talking to us when his transmission cut off. | 不太可能 当通讯被切断时 他正在和我们通话 |
[02:22] | We have to assume he’s been captured or killed. | 我们不得不假设他被捉 或者已经被杀害了 |
[02:25] | Which means we need to mount this assault without his help. | 这就意味着我们必须在 没有他的帮助下发动这起进攻 |
[02:27] | Without Jack directing our teams, | 没有杰克帮助我们的队伍 |
[02:29] | success probability falls to less than 20%. | 这次行动的成功几率将低于20% |
[02:32] | President Logan is going to sign this treaty in less than 1 hour. | 一小时之内 洛根总统将签署这份声明 |
[02:35] | If the terrorists are still in control, they’ll kill all the hostages. | 如果恐怖分子仍然把持着局面 他们会杀死所有的人质 |
[02:38] | What do you want me to do, Bill? | 比尔 你想让我做什么? |
[02:41] | Work up an assault plan that doesn’t include Jack. | 拟出一份少了杰克也可行的行动计划 |
[02:43] | All right, I’m going back to the staging area. | 好的 我现在就回部队集结地 |
[02:45] | We’ll coordinate from there. | 我们会在那里协调作战 |
[02:47] | Back to your stations. | 回到你们的工作岗位上 |
[02:48] | Prepare to reconfigure. | 准备新的行动方案 |
[02:50] | All teams, stand down. | 全队 先撤退 |
[02:52] | We’re working up a new mission profile. | 等新方案再行动 |
[03:12] | Mr. Bauer, | 鲍尔先生 |
[03:14] | what is CTU’s assault plan? | CTU的行动方案是什么? |
[03:18] | The boy means something to you, otherwise | 这个男孩对你来说很重要 |
[03:20] | you wouldn’t have given yourself up so easily. | 要不然 你也不会这么容易就现身 |
[03:24] | Tell me the plan. | 告诉我行动计划 |
[03:31] | They’re going to storm the north concourse doors on my command. | 他们准备在我的命令下 突袭大厅北面的入口 |
[03:35] | I’m coordinating the operation from in here. | 我在这里支援他们的营救行动 |
[03:38] | Is there anyone else inside? | 大厅里还有你们的其他人吗? |
[03:41] | No. | 没有了 |
[03:43] | Get me the plans to the terminal. | 候机厅的蓝图拿来 |
[03:48] | You’ve been a great help. | 你帮了我们大忙 |
[03:50] | We’ll keep the boy alive from now. | 换回了这个孩子的生命 |
[03:52] | Bring me another hostage. | 再抓一个人质来 |
[03:59] | Anything you do in here today | 今天你在这里做的任何事情 |
[04:01] | will not stop that treaty from being signed. | 都无法停止联合声明的签署 |
[04:04] | The United States Government does not negotiate with | 美国联邦政府不会和恐怖分子 |
[04:05] | terrorists, you know that. | 谈判 你知道的 |
[04:07] | Your President is a weak man. | 你们的总统是个懦夫 |
[04:10] | He’ll back down once more blood is spilled. | 只要看到血流满地 他就答应的 |
[04:15] | Not him. | 换一个 |
[04:21] | You! Get up! | 起来 |
[04:23] | Move! Move! | 过去 走 |
[04:25] | I’m not your enemy… | 我不是你们的敌人 |
[04:26] | Please… Please, you don’t have to do this. | 别继续杀人了 完全没必要 |
[04:29] | – Vlad.I can help you buy more time, – Please! | – 瓦拉德 – 我能帮助你们赢得更多时间 – 别杀了 |
[04:36] | No! You don’t have to do this now. | 不 你现在不必这么做 |
[04:48] | CTU was supposed to have raided the terminal by now. | CTU现在应该开始突袭候机厅了 |
[04:50] | Why haven’t we heard from them? | 为什么我们还没有收到 有关他们的任何消息? |
[04:52] | Bill Buchanan said they had a setback. | 比尔·布坎南说他们撤退了 |
[04:54] | What kind of setback? | 为什么撤退? |
[04:55] | They lost contact with Jack Bauer. | 他们失去了与杰克·鲍尔的联系 |
[04:57] | Why? What happened to him? | 为什么 他发生了什么事情? |
[04:59] | They’re not sure what happened to him, | 他们不知道他发生了什么 |
[05:00] | but they need to reconfigure their assault plan. | 不过他们需要重新策划行动方案 |
[05:02] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[05:04] | I’ll tell the President. | 我会告诉总统的 |
[05:07] | Beresch is transmitting from the terminal. | 布拉斯正从候机厅传送信息过来 |
[05:11] | He’s got another hostage. | 他拖出了另一个人质 |
[05:14] | We have waited patiently for you to renounce this unholy pact | 我们耐心的等待着你废除那个肮脏的声明 |
[05:17] | with our oppressors, but we have heard nothing. | 但是我们没有听到任何消息 |
[05:21] | This is the cost of that silence. | 这个就是沉默的代价 |
[05:31] | What happens next is your choice, Mr. President. | 接下来会发生什么事情 就看你乖不乖了 总统先生 |
[05:35] | If you choose to sign this corrupt document, | 如果你选择签署那份腐败的声明 |
[05:38] | understand that you will also be staining it with the blood | 那你就必须明白 你的条约上将浸满 |
[05:40] | of the remaining hostages. | 其余人质的鲜血 |
[05:49] | If CTU can’t pull this off in time, | 如果CTU不能及时解决这个问题 |
[05:53] | that’s upwards of 60 people, Mike. | 60条人命 麦克 |
[05:56] | You know, I’ve never done anything in my presidency | 你知道我在任期之内 从来没有做过任何一件 |
[05:58] | that I didn’t feel was right for the country. | 我认为是对于这个国家有害的行为 |
[06:00] | Of course not, Sir. | 当然没有 阁下 |
[06:02] | Nobody thinks otherwise. | 大家都知道 |
[06:08] | I know I’m ambitious, | 我知道 我有些激进 |
[06:10] | that I want this treaty to be the hallmark of my presidency, | 想让这份联合声明 成为我任期的里程碑 |
[06:14] | but I never thought I would sacrifice innocent life. | 但是我从来没有想过 我要用无辜者的生命来交换它 |
[06:17] | Mr. President | 总统先生 |
[06:18] | you are not responsible for the actions of these murderers. | 你并不需要为这些屠夫的行为负责 |
[06:22] | I could postpone this. | 但我可以制止 |
[06:23] | Sir?! | 阁下? |
[06:24] | I give them what they want, maybe nobody else has to die. | 答应他们的要求 也许不会有更多人死亡 |
[06:27] | Do you think these people would actually release the hostages? | 你当真认为他们会释放人质吗? |
[06:30] | We both know that would never happen. | 我们都知道是不可能的 |
[06:32] | You’re doing the only thing you can do. | 你正在做一件 只有你才能做的事情 |
[06:46] | Mrs. Logan, if someone altered the recording | 洛根夫人 总统想要知道 |
[06:48] | of your conversation with David Palmer, | 是谁篡改了 |
[06:50] | the President needs to know. | 你和大卫·帕默的通话记录 |
[06:51] | No. Not now. Not yet. | 不 现在 还不是时候 |
[06:54] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么? |
[06:55] | Charles is much too preoccupied. | 查尔斯正全神贯注地解决 |
[06:57] | Between the Summit and the hostage situation, | 人质和条约的事情 |
[06:59] | he’s not in the frame of mind to deal with this. | 他无暇顾及一个电话记录 |
[07:02] | Besides, he thinks I’m unstable. | 另外 他认为我很情绪化 |
[07:05] | Which means I have to show it to him in just the right way. | 这就意味着 我要向他证明 我能办好事情 |
[07:08] | So, until the treaty is signed, | 所以 在声明没有签署前 |
[07:10] | I’m not letting this out of my sight. | 我不会让这件事情泄露出去 |
[07:22] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[07:23] | I’m sorry, I don’t have time to explain. | 对不起 我没有时间解释 |
[07:25] | You said you were going in to get the hostages. | 你说了 你准备进去解救人质 |
[07:28] | We lost contact with Jack. | 我们失去了与杰克的联系 |
[07:29] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思? |
[07:30] | We’re not sure what happened. | 我们不清楚发生了什么 |
[07:31] | But we need to change our assault plan. | 不过我们需要改变我们的作战计划 |
[07:33] | – Is Jack okay? – We don’t know. | – 杰克安全吗? – 我们不知道 |
[07:35] | What about Derek? | 德里克呢? |
[07:35] | As soon as we get more information, I’ll make sure you’re told. | 一有更多消息 我马上告诉你 |
[07:38] | – Please, I… – Ms. Huxley… | – 求你了 我 – 哈克斯利夫人 |
[07:39] | I need to go. | 时间不等人 |
[07:48] | The situation continues to grow more tragic. | 这里的情况演变的越来越惨烈 |
[07:51] | We’ve just received a video feed | 我们刚刚收到一道录像消息 |
[07:52] | confirming that another hostage has been executed | 确认在安大略机场的候机厅 |
[07:55] | inside the main terminal at Ontario Airport. | 另一名人质已经被杀害 |
[07:58] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[07:59] | Don’t say anything. | 不要说话 |
[08:00] | We’re going to get through this. Just don’t say anything right now. | 我们会平安渡过的 现在不要说任何事情 |
[08:24] | You’re going to call CTU and tell them you’ve revised your assault profile. | 打电话给CTU 告诉他们 你制定了新的作战计划 |
[08:28] | Tell them to come to the emergency door south of gate 12. | 告诉他们 要他们到南12号紧急出口处 |
[08:34] | They won’t just do that because I ask them to. | 他们不会我说什么就做什么的 |
[08:36] | They’ll need an explanation. | 需要一个合理的解释 |
[08:38] | That’s your concern, Mr. Bauer. | 那你帮我想一个 鲍尔先生 |
[08:48] | Overwrite volume four with the approach vectors, | 覆盖第四卷 并且配上接近向量 |
[08:50] | and re-key with the airport grid. | 然后重新输入机场的标基 |
[08:51] | Okay, hold on, just for one second. | 好的 等一下 就一秒钟 |
[08:52] | We don’t have one second. | 我们没有一秒钟可以等待 |
[08:53] | We’re running out of time to save the hostages. | 没有时间去拯救那些人质了 |
[08:55] | Want some help, Spenser? | 需要帮助吗? 斯宾塞 |
[08:56] | He doesn’t need any help. | 他不需要任何帮助 |
[08:57] | Just keep managing the two-ways or else we’re gonna have dropout. | 盯紧双向移动 要不就半途而废了 |
[09:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:03] | You’re Ms. O’Brian, right? | 你是奥布赖恩小姐吗? |
[09:04] | – Who are you? – Lynn McGill. I’m from District. | – 你是? – 我是林·麦克基尔 总部的 |
[09:07] | I met you when you came out for that memory management lecture. | 我在记忆管理课程上 见过你 |
[09:10] | If you say so. What do you need? | 随便你怎么说吧 你要干什么? |
[09:12] | – I need to talk to Bill Buchanan. – Is he around? | – 我找比尔·布坎南 – 他在吗? |
[09:14] | He’s in the Situation Room.He’s kind of busy right now. | 他在实时指挥室 他很忙 |
[09:17] | I see him. Thanks. | 看见了 谢谢 |
[09:20] | I look forward to working with you today. | 我很期待今天能和你一起工作 |
[09:24] | You don’t know who Lynn McGill is, do you? | 你不知道林·麦克基尔是谁吧? |
[09:26] | No, and I don’t care. | 不认识 我管他的 |
[09:27] | Get back to work. | 去干你的活 |
[09:40] | Once Curtis and his teams go in there, | 只要柯蒂斯和他的队伍进入到这里 |
[09:41] | I want an update on deployment of HRT. | 我要一份更新好的HRT部署方案 |
[09:49] | Mr. Buchanan, I assume they told you I was coming. | 布坎南先生 我想他们告诉过你派我过来 |
[09:50] | Lynn, please… call me Bill. | 林 叫我比尔就好了 |
[09:52] | If we were having a beer or something, but at work, | 如果是喝啤酒或者其他闲暇时可以 但是在工作中 |
[09:55] | it’s better if we maintain a more formal mode of address. | 还是应该保持一个更加正式的称呼 |
[09:56] | Whatever makes you feel comfortable. | 只要你高兴就好 |
[09:58] | Look, we’re in the middle of final prep here… | 听着 我们正在准备着… |
[10:00] | I know, I understand President Logan | 我知道 我明白 洛根总统 |
[10:02] | wants us to go into the terminal as soon as possible. | 希望我们尽快冲入大厅 |
[10:03] | Yes, before the treaty is signed. | 是的 在声明签署之前 |
[10:05] | Is Curtis Manning ready to send his teams in? | 柯蒂斯的人已经准备好冲进去了吗? |
[10:07] | He is, but we’re flying blind. | 他是的 不过我们现在是睁眼瞎 |
[10:10] | My briefing sheet says that we have Jack Bauer on the inside. | 我的简报说我们有杰克·鲍尔在里面 |
[10:13] | And we haven’t heard from him for close to 20 minutes now. | 但是我们有接近20分钟没有和他联系上了 |
[10:15] | Well, that’s interesting. | 太好了 |
[10:18] | Lynn, I read the bulletin from Division, | 林 我已经读了调度报告 |
[10:19] | but I still don’t know why you’re here. | 但我还是不明白 为什么你在这里? |
[10:23] | District was getting heat from the White House. | 总部 已经激怒白宫了 |
[10:24] | Heat about what? | 为了什么? |
[10:25] | Jack Bauer. | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[10:27] | They just want to know things are running smoothly. | 他们只是想知道所有的事情都很顺利 |
[10:29] | – We’re on track, Lynn. – Well, I’m sure you are… | – 林 我们一切正常好的 – 我很知道你是 |
[10:31] | but that’s my assignment. | 但 这是我的任务 |
[10:33] | Is your tactical wired through to all the servers? | 是不是所有的战术队伍都已经在联网服务中 |
[10:35] | Yes, it is, you can go ahead and plug into Station Four. | 是的 你可以使用4号工作站 |
[10:38] | I’d prefer to work from your office, Mr. Buchanan. | 我比较倾向于在你的工作室工作 布坎南先生 |
[10:41] | I hate to displace you, but I think I should have a central vantage point, | 我不想替代你 不过我认为 这里应该有个总指挥 |
[10:42] | and I just want to make sure | 我只是希望 |
[10:45] | that you’re okay working from another station. | 你能在其他地方工作 |
[10:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:51] | And, uh, it’s not a big deal, | 并且 这不是什么大事 |
[10:53] | but just so that everyone’s clear on the chain of command, | 但是 每个人应该 搞清楚现在谁是领导 |
[10:55] | I think you should address me as | 并且我认为你应该在他人面前 |
[10:56] | Mr. McGill in front of the others. | 称呼我为麦克基尔先生 |
[10:58] | You know, Lynn, I’d rather not. | 你知道 林 我不太喜欢那样 |
[11:02] | Just a suggestion. | 仅仅是个建议 |
[11:04] | Anyway, I need your office. | 不管怎样 我需要你的办公室 |
[11:06] | And that’s not a suggestion. | 而且这不是个建议 |
[11:08] | Fine. | 好的 |
[11:09] | Mr. Buchanan, it’s Jack Bauer on line 1. | 布坎南先生 杰克在第一线上呼叫 |
[11:15] | Is Curtis plugged into this call? | 柯蒂斯在线不? |
[11:16] | I’m on, Bill. | 我在 比尔 |
[11:17] | Go ahead, put Jack through. | 继续 把杰克接进线来 |
[11:19] | You’re both on with Jack Bauer. | 3人在线通话中 |
[11:20] | Jack, what happened? | 杰克 怎么了? |
[11:22] | One of the hostiles got too close, | 一个敌人靠得太近 |
[11:24] | I had to end the transmission. | 我必须挂电话了 |
[11:26] | All right, we’ll restart the countdown. | 好的 我们重新开始倒计时 |
[11:27] | Negative, Curtis. | 不行 柯蒂斯 |
[11:29] | We need to scrap the existing plan, | 现有计划作废 |
[11:31] | find a new breach point. | 找一个新的突破口 |
[11:33] | My men are already in position. | 我的人都已经布好位置了 |
[11:34] | They moved the hostages within the kill zone. | 他们把所有人质移动到杀伤范围了 |
[11:37] | They’ll be taken out with the crossfire. | 交火时一定会误伤人质 |
[11:39] | There’s an emergency door just south of gate 12. | 南12号有一个紧急门 |
[11:41] | It’s unguarded. | 没有人看守那里 |
[11:43] | You should be able to punch through with no opposition. | 你们应该能在毫无阻力的情况下冲进来 |
[11:45] | I see it, but I’m not comfortable with this entry point. | 我看到了 但我并不赞同这个突袭点 |
[11:48] | It’s the only shot we’ve got. | 那是我们唯一的机会 |
[11:50] | Are you there now? | 你在那里吗? |
[11:52] | Yes. It’s clear. | 是的 很安全 |
[11:53] | I’m in a flank two position. | 我在侧翼2的位置 |
[11:55] | I repeat, I am in flank two position. | 重复一遍 我在侧翼2的位置 |
[11:58] | Curtis, how long before your teams can redeploy? | 柯蒂斯 你的队伍要多少时间重新部署? |
[12:01] | About 20 minutes. | 大概20分钟 |
[12:02] | The President’s going to sign that treaty within 30 minutes. | 总统准备在30分钟之内签署声明 |
[12:05] | I’ll go as fast as I can. | 我这边全力准备 |
[12:06] | Jack, I’ll call you when my men are in position. | 杰克 当我的人布好位置时 我会打给你的 |
[12:08] | You can call us in. | 你报一下目标情况 |
[12:09] | Copy that. I’ll be standing by. | 收到 我待命 |
[12:17] | Ivan and Ishmael, stay with the hostages. | 伊凡和伊史米尔 你们守着人质 |
[12:20] | The rest of you come here. | 其他人到这边来 |
[12:22] | Vlad, guard them. | 瓦拉德 守着他们 |
[12:39] | You are doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[12:51] | Manning. | 曼宁 |
[12:52] | It’s Buchanan. | 我是布坎南 |
[12:53] | How long until your people are ready to move on the terrorists? | 你的人还要多久才能制服那些恐怖分子? |
[12:55] | About 15 minutes. | 大约15分钟 |
[12:56] | – Why so long? – When Jack called and changed the breach point, | – 这么久? – 杰克给了我们消息 突袭点有变 |
[12:59] | I had to modify everything, including the explosives. | 我不得不修改所有东西 包括爆破点 |
[13:02] | They have to be repositioned precisely. | 必须非常精确地重新配置 |
[13:03] | Maybe it’s a mistake to write down Jack’s new information. | 也许听杰克的新消息是个错误 |
[13:05] | It might take too long. | 这个可能耽误太多时间 |
[13:07] | Jack’s aware of our deadline. | 杰克知道我们还剩下的时间 |
[13:08] | If he didn’t think it was worth the delay | 如果他认为不能推迟 |
[13:09] | he wouldn’t have made the call. | 为什么又联系我们 |
[13:11] | I trust him. | 我相信他 |
[13:12] | All right, Curtis, 15 minutes. | 好吧 柯蒂斯 15分钟 |
[13:14] | You have to make this happen. | 你必须保证完成 |
[13:16] | – I will. -Call when you’re in position. | – 我会的 – 当你布好位置通知我 |
[13:18] | Mr. Buchanan? Mr. McGill needs to see you in his office. | 布坎南先生? 麦克基尔先生要见你 |
[13:22] | It’ll have to wait. Tell him I’m busy. | 必须等等 我现在很忙 |
[13:24] | He said it had to be now. | 他说了 必须现在 |
[13:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:35] | No, I’m settled in fine. | 不 我现在很好 |
[13:37] | If I need anything, I’ll call. Thanks, Donna. | 如果需要任何东西 我会呼叫你 谢谢你 多娜 |
[13:39] | What is it, Lynn? | 林 我很忙 |
[13:39] | I’m up to my ears trying to coordinate this hostage situation. | 正在部署解救人质的计划 |
[13:42] | Sit down, Mr. Buchanan. | 请坐 布坎南先生 |
[13:44] | Would you stop with the “Mr. Buchanan”? | 你能不能不要叫我布坎南先生? |
[13:45] | We need to get this assault in motion now. | 我们必须现在就行动 |
[13:48] | Sit down, Bill. | 坐下 比尔 |
[13:55] | I informed the White House | 我已经通知白宫 |
[13:56] | that the rescue operation is back on track. | 这次营救行动已经回到轨道上 |
[13:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:59] | I must admit, though, I felt a little inappropriate | 我必须承认 我觉得有点不适合 |
[14:02] | talking about an operation that I didn’t personally review, so | 去谈论一个我没有认真研究的行动 |
[14:04] | before you send your men into the terminal. | 但是 在你把你的人送入大厅前 |
[14:07] | I’d like to see the Playbook. | 我要看一下你们的部署方案 |
[14:09] | Look, I can’t have you micro-managing my work here, Lynn. | 听着 我不能让你在这里”精细管理”我的工作 林 |
[14:11] | If you want to do my job, just let me know. I’ll go home. | 如果你想要我的工作 简单点告诉我 我就回家好了 |
[14:13] | Please don’t be defensive. I’m not challenging you. | 不要这样 我并没有在挑战你的权威 |
[14:16] | I’m just trying to do my job. | 我只是在做我的工作 |
[14:20] | I’ll have Chloe send it to your laptop. | 我叫科洛依把方案发到你的笔记本 |
[14:22] | Anything else? | 还有其他事情吗? |
[14:23] | That’s all for now. | 目前为止只有这么多 |
[14:27] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[14:30] | Fighting me isn’t going to increase our chances | 和我闹情绪不会增加 |
[14:33] | of saving those people’s lives. | 成功救援的机会 |
[14:47] | Lynn wants to look at the revised assault plan. | 林想要看重新部署过的行动方案 |
[14:49] | Send it to him. | 发给他 |
[14:49] | Does that mean he’s running point, instead of you? | 这是不是意味着他取代你成为了指挥? |
[14:52] | It just means he wants to see the plan, Chloe. | 这仅仅意味着他想看这份方案 科洛依 |
[14:54] | Bill, Curtis just confirmed | 比尔 柯蒂斯刚刚确认 |
[14:55] | that his team will be ready in ten minutes | 他的人可以在十分钟之内 |
[14:57] | based on Jack new intel. | 根据杰克的部署准备完毕 |
[15:00] | As of this time, there is no word as to whether | 这个时候 没有办法预测 总统是否 |
[15:03] | or not the president is going to call off the signing | 会放弃签署这份已经商谈好 |
[15:05] | of the historic treaty agreement between the United States | 将在一小时之内签署美俄之间 |
[15:08] | and Russia scheduled for just under an hour. | 具有历史性意义的联合反恐声明 |
[15:12] | There been any response from the White House | 在我们杀了上一个人质之后 |
[15:14] | since we killed the last hostage? | 白宫没有任何反应 |
[15:16] | They released their statement confirming the signing | 他们重新确认了 |
[15:18] | of the treaty is going ahead as planned. | 声明的签署正按计划继续 |
[15:20] | They won’t capitulate,as long as they think | 只要他们相信他们的营救行动 |
[15:23] | their rescue attempt will succeed. | 能够成功他们就不会让步的 |
[15:25] | Once we kill them, then they’ll realize their options have run out. | 只要干掉突袭小组 他们一定会乖乖听话 |
[15:39] | The only chance these people had of being rescued is gone because of me. | 这些人能够得救的唯一机会 因为我而丧失了 |
[15:44] | People were going to die here today, Derek. | 今天这些人本来就是要死的 德里克 |
[15:47] | That was their plan. | 这是他的计划 |
[15:48] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[15:49] | I’m the reason you went along with them. | 你为了我才出来投降的 |
[15:51] | If I wasn’t here… | 如果我不在这里 |
[15:53] | Stop it. | 够了 |
[15:56] | This is not over. | 事情不会这样结束 |
[16:04] | While there has been no official rebuke of the terrorists’ demands | 目前白宫方面没有出面回应 |
[16:06] | statements from the White House | 恐怖分子的要求 |
[16:08] | appear to confirm the president’s position | 总统的立场仍然不变 |
[16:10] | is unchanged, and that the treaty will be signed within the hour, | 就如同已经计划好的一样 联合声明将在1小时内 |
[16:12] | as scheduled. | 签署完毕 |
[16:15] | That puts the lives of the approximately 60 men, | 60条人命 男的 女的 孩子 |
[16:17] | women and children being held as hostage in question. | 能否生还 成为了一个疑问 |
[16:21] | Were the terrorists to carry out their intentions… | 这些恐怖分子会继续屠杀… |
[16:22] | Good news, Sir. | 好消息 阁下 |
[16:23] | CTU has reestablished contact with Jack Bauer. | CTU重新和杰克·鲍尔联系上了 |
[16:27] | The rescue operation is back on track. | 营救行动回到轨道上了 |
[16:30] | But that’s still no guarantee. | 但这仍不能保证 |
[16:32] | – Excuse me, Sir? – The hostages may be killed when we go in there. | – 阁下? – 突袭开始后人质仍有可能被杀 |
[16:36] | Let’s be honest. | 这是实话 |
[16:38] | That’s more likely than not. | 这非常可能发生 |
[16:40] | We don’t know that, Sir. | 我们还不知道 阁下 |
[16:43] | President Suvarov is waiting for you outside. | 苏沃洛夫总统正在外面等你 |
[16:46] | You’re walking outside together onto the stage. | 你们将一起走到外面讲台上 |
[16:49] | We all agreed to the protocol. | 共同签署协议 |
[16:51] | It’s time already? | 到时间了 |
[16:52] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[17:00] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[17:02] | Shall we? | 您请? |
[17:04] | My people have just informed me that the assault has been delayed. | 我的人刚刚告诉我营救行动延迟了 |
[17:07] | It’s happening now. | 正在部署中 |
[17:08] | It will happen before the treaty is signed. | 营救行动会在签署声明之前发动的 |
[17:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[17:11] | Mr. President, like you, | 总统先生 就像你一样 |
[17:13] | I have staked much of my political future | 我把我的政治前途全都押在 |
[17:16] | on the success of this treaty. | 这次声明的成功签署上 |
[17:18] | If this rescue attempt fails | 如果这次营救行动失败了 |
[17:20] | it will not only be rendered meaningless, | 声明不但毫无意义 |
[17:24] | it will become a mockery. | 而且还是个荒诞的闹剧 |
[17:26] | And so will we. | 由你我主演 |
[17:46] | I’m here to escort Mrs. Logan. | 我来接洛根夫人 |
[17:47] | The ceremony’s beginning any minute. | 庆典就要开始了 |
[17:49] | – She’ll be out in a moment. – Oh, may I… | – 她会马上出来的 – 我能否… |
[17:51] | have a word? | 和你说句话吗? |
[17:56] | You’re aware Mrs. Logan was found in one of the archive rooms? | 你知道 洛根夫人在一间文档室里被发现 |
[17:59] | Uh… I don’t know anything about that. | 嗯 我不知道任何事情 |
[18:02] | Aaron Pierce said you lied to him. | 艾伦看穿你在骗他 |
[18:04] | You told him Mrs. Logan was in her room, when | 你告诉他 洛根夫人在房间里 |
[18:06] | she was actually going through classified documents. | 可实际上她在偷看整理的文件 |
[18:09] | I don’t think you understand | 我不认为你明白 |
[18:11] | just how grave this situation is. | 现在情况有多严重 |
[18:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[18:14] | Mrs. Logan removed a document from the archive | 洛根夫人在文档室拿到了 |
[18:17] | that contains highly-sensitive intelligence protocols. | 一份非常敏感的情报草案 |
[18:19] | That’s not what she said it was. | 她不是这么说的 |
[18:20] | What exactly did she say she took? | 她说她拿了什么? |
[18:23] | I think that you should talk to her about this. | 我认为你应该和她谈谈这个 |
[18:25] | Evelyn, this is important. | 伊夫林 这很重要 |
[18:28] | What did she tell you? | 她怎么和你说的? |
[18:30] | She said it was a transcript of a call she had with David Palmer. | 她说 那是一份她和大卫·帕默通话的记录 |
[18:35] | And I’m sure when she said that, she believed it. | 而且我相信 她说的时候她坚信是这么回事 |
[18:38] | You’re aware if this document finds its way into the wrong hands, | 你必须明白 如果这份材料被不知道什么人知道了 |
[18:41] | that you’ll be held responsible. | 你就要负责任 |
[18:42] | I’m not the one who took it. | 我不是拿走那份资料的人不 |
[18:43] | No, you aided and abetted. | 你没拿 不过你协助并且帮助了她 |
[18:45] | You’ll not only lose your job, | 你不仅会丢了工作 |
[18:46] | you’ll be prosecuted. | 你也会被起诉 |
[18:48] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[18:49] | I tried to talk her out of this. | 我试着和她说过这件事 |
[18:51] | All I’m asking is that you tell me where did she put it. | 听着 我只想知道她告诉你 她把资料放在哪里了? |
[18:56] | She has it with her. It’s in her blouse. | 她随身带着它 在上衣里 |
[18:58] | She said she wouldn’t let it out of her sight | 她说 在和总统讨论这个事情之前 |
[19:00] | until she talked to the president about it. | 她不会让这份资料在她的视野之外 |
[19:04] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[19:06] | Sorry to keep you waiting. I’m ready now. | 对不起 让你久等了 我准备好了 |
[19:20] | Presidents Logan and Suvarov will each make statements, | 洛根总统和苏沃洛夫总统会先各自做陈述 |
[19:24] | which will be followed by the signing of the treaty. | 接着他们会签署联合声明 |
[19:26] | How much time will there be between the moment | 从我走上讲台开始 直到 |
[19:28] | I step out on stage and when I sign the document? | 签署文件之间有多少时间? |
[19:33] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[19:34] | Does CTU know that’s how long | CTU知不知道在这段时间内 |
[19:36] | they have to launch the rescue attempt? | 他们必须要发起营救行动? |
[19:37] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[19:38] | They’re completely synchronized with what’s going on here. | 他们非常清楚会发生些什么 |
[19:41] | I hope so. | 我希望是 |
[19:43] | The lives of those hostages depend on it. | 那些人质的生命就全都取决于他们了 |
[19:48] | Today was supposed to be | 今天本来是准备为我 |
[19:49] | the crowning achievement of my presidency. | 任期中一个成就来加冕的 |
[19:51] | Instead, everybody’s waiting to hear | 但是 现在每个人都在 |
[19:53] | what’s going to happen at the airport. | 等着机场方面的消息 |
[19:59] | – So, how are you feeling? – I’m fine. | – 你觉得怎样? – 我很好 |
[20:01] | Don’t worry about me. | 不要为我担心 |
[20:03] | How come you just keep getting better looking as you get older, | 你怎么能越老越帅 而我呢 |
[20:07] | and I just keep getting older? | 越老越丑了 |
[20:08] | What are you talking about? You’re the most beautiful first lady | 你说什么? 你是最漂亮的第一夫人 |
[20:11] | Pennsylvania Avenue has ever seen. | 宾西法尼亚大道可以见证 |
[20:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 先生们 女士们 |
[20:21] | President Logan and President Suvarov. | 洛根总统和苏沃洛夫总统 |
[20:35] | The treaty signing is a minute and a half ahead of schedule. | 联合声明马上要签署了 比计划中提早了一点 |
[20:37] | Should you call Curtis and let him know | 我们应该通知柯蒂斯让他知道吗? |
[20:39] | he might need to speed up the assault prep? | 他也许应该加快营救行动的准备 |
[20:41] | No. Curtis is moving as fast as he can. | 不 柯蒂斯正在尽其可能地快 |
[20:42] | A call from me isn’t gonna make him move any faster. | 我们的一个电话并不会使他更快 |
[20:45] | I just thought he might like to… | 我只是认为他可能… |
[20:46] | I said no, Chloe. | 我说了不 科洛依 |
[20:49] | The only way to make sure the assault happens in time to save the hostages | 唯一可以让这次拯救人质行动成功的方法 |
[20:51] | is to try to slow down the signing. | 就是拖迟签署 |
[20:56] | – What’s wrong with Buchanan? – Nothing. | – 布坎南怎么了? – 没什么 |
[20:58] | I think he just realizes we’re not gonna be able to save the hostages. | 大概他意识到可能无法成功营救人质了 |
[21:20] | Before we begin the treaty signing | 在我们签署联合声明前 |
[21:22] | I would like to address | 我必须重申 |
[21:23] | what’s happening just a few miles away from here. | 几英里之外发生的事情 |
[21:27] | As you know, terrorists have already taken innocent life | 众所周知 恐怖分子已经杀害了无辜生命 |
[21:31] | in an attempt to stop this historic treaty from being signed. | 他们这么做就是为了阻止这份具有历史意义的声明签署 |
[21:35] | President Suvarov will not let this happen. | 苏沃洛夫总统不会让这件事情发生 |
[21:39] | I will not let this happen! | 我也决不会让它发生 |
[21:44] | Yes, Mike? | 清讲 麦克 |
[21:46] | Bill I should have heard from you by now. | 比尔 我应该收到你的消息 |
[21:48] | Have your men gone in yet? | 你的人进去了吗? |
[21:49] | We’re not quite ready. | 我们还没有充分准备好 |
[21:50] | You have to go in now. | 你必须现在进去 |
[21:52] | – The president’s about to sign that treaty. – I understand. | – 总统马上要签署声明了 – 我明白 |
[21:54] | We’re pushing as hard as we can. | 我们要尽我们可能的努力 |
[21:56] | In the meantime, is there anything you can do on your end? | 同时 你还有什么可以做的 |
[21:58] | Like what? | 比如? |
[21:59] | Can you stall things? | 你能延迟吗? |
[22:00] | Can you slowdown the ceremony? | 你能把庆典拖慢点吗? |
[22:02] | Bill, the entire world is watching this on live television. | 比尔 整个世界都在看这场庆典的直播 |
[22:06] | The presidents of the United States and Russia are on stage now. | 美国和俄罗斯的总统都在台上了 |
[22:11] | This process has been set in motion. | 不可能停止这个过程 |
[22:13] | No, I can’t stall. | 不 我不能延迟 |
[22:15] | Okay, I’ll call you back. | 好的 我可以等一下打给你 |
[22:16] | No. You stay on the phone with me. | 不 你要一直在线上 |
[22:18] | I need to know the moment your people go in. | 我要知道你的人在干什么 |
[22:21] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 先生 |
[22:24] | This barbaric lawlessness | 这样粗野的毫无法纪的 |
[22:26] | that’s taking place at Ontario airport, | 暴乱正在安大略机场发生 |
[22:28] | only underscores the need the necessity for this accord | 仅仅是再一次强调了统一战线的必要性 |
[22:33] | and for our continued vigilance and commitment | 和继续警惕与执行全球化 |
[22:36] | to fighting terrorism around the world. | 抗击恐怖主义的必要性 |
[22:40] | It looks like President Logan is going through with the signing. | 看起来洛根总统准备继续签署声明 |
[22:43] | He said he’s not going to give in to your demands. | 他说了他不会满足你的要求 |
[22:46] | Are you sure this is going to work? | 你认为这会行得通吗? |
[22:48] | It will work. | 会行得通的 |
[22:49] | And the reason the president is so confident is that | 总统这么自信的原因是 |
[22:52] | he thinks his rescue attempt will save the day. | 他认为营救行动会挽回局面 |
[22:55] | Are you sure can end up that assault? | 你确定你能挡得住攻击吗? |
[22:56] | As soon as the CTU agents come through the entry point | 只要那些CTU的人从杰克·鲍尔 |
[22:59] | that Jack Bauer fed to them,they’ll all be killed. | 告诉他们的入口进来 他们就会被消灭 |
[23:02] | One of the president’s aides will then walk up to the podium | 然后总统的一位助手就会走上台 |
[23:06] | and whisper into his hear that there’ll be no rescue | 在他的耳边告诉他 营救行动失败了 |
[23:09] | that his signature on the treaty | 他在联合声明上的签字 |
[23:11] | will be the death warrant of the hostages. | 也会成为杀死这些人质的命令 |
[23:15] | That will stop him, I assure you. | 我向你保证 这会阻止他的 |
[23:17] | Well, just in case you’re wrong and he signs the treaty, | 好的 如果万一你错了 他签了联合声明 |
[23:20] | you’ll be ready to carry out your threat? | 你得准备下你自己的后事 |
[23:23] | Every one of my men is committed to doing what needs to be done today. | 你放心 我的每一个兄弟都有视死如归的觉悟 |
[23:27] | We’ve upgraded our estimate of how many wounded there’ll be. | 我们重新评估了预计的伤亡 |
[23:30] | I need ten more ambulances at the airport before we launch. | 行动前 调出10辆以上的救护车在飞机场待命 |
[23:36] | The rescue operation you’re about to execute | 你马上要进行的营救行动 |
[23:38] | is radically changed from your initial approach. | 相对于最初的方案 有较大幅度的改变 |
[23:41] | It was revised based on new intelligence from Jack Bauer. | 正是在杰克·鲍尔的情报上所更改的 |
[23:43] | Which he phoned in after being dark for nearly 20 minutes I was there | 他在消失了20分钟之后打电话进来 我当时在场 |
[23:45] | – Right. – I need to call you back. | – 有问题? – 我会再打给你的 |
[23:47] | Well, I can’t say that his explanation | 我不认为他对于失去联系 |
[23:49] | for being out of touch is entirely satisfactory. | 作出了令人满意的答复 |
[23:51] | Jack said he was trying to avoid detection. | 杰克说 他只是在避免被侦查到 |
[23:53] | Wh… What are you suggesting? | 你什么意思? |
[23:54] | There’s too many unusual circumstances at work here… | 这里有太多不同寻常的因素 |
[23:56] | I want to try to understand it better | 我只需要在把我们的人送进去之前 |
[23:57] | before we send our people in. | 了解得更清楚一点 |
[24:00] | I’ll need the entire transcripts of your communications | 我需要你和鲍尔先生 |
[24:01] | with Mr. Bauer since he’s been inside. | 从他进入那座大厅之后所有的通话记录 |
[24:03] | To what end? | 到哪里为止 |
[24:04] | Thouroughness. | 全部 |
[24:05] | I don’t need a sorting run on the calls | 我不需要把这些通话分类 |
[24:06] | just raw transcripts will be fine. | 一份原始通话记录就可以了 |
[24:08] | Fine, I’ll send them to you. | 好的 我会给你 |
[24:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:11] | Curtis in on line 3. | 柯蒂斯在第三线 |
[24:15] | Curtis, what is your situation? | 柯蒂斯 你的情况怎样 |
[24:16] | My men are in place, and we’re setting the entry charges. | 我的人准备就绪 我们正在检查进入的电源 |
[24:19] | Any complications? | 有问题吗? |
[24:20] | No | 没有 |
[24:21] | We’re also jamming the trigger frequency | 我们也干扰了引爆频率 |
[24:22] | so Beresch can’t detonate the vests remotely. | 布拉斯就不能远程引爆炸弹 |
[24:24] | We should be able to make our entry on target. | 我们应该能够突入目标 |
[24:26] | Good. | 好的 |
[24:27] | Stay on the line with me untill we get the go. | 呆在线上 直到突袭开始 |
[24:45] | O’Brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[24:46] | Uh, Miss O’Brian, | 嗯 奥布赖恩小姐 |
[24:47] | I’m trying to understand the transcript of | 我只是在看杰克最后一次 |
[24:49] | Jack’s last call to CTU, | 打进CTU的通话记录 |
[24:50] | and there a few items I… | 而且 这里 |
[24:52] | Mr. McGill, I’m really busytrying | 麦克基尔先生 |
[24:53] | to help keep revised assault on schedule… | 我正在努力让这次营救行动按时进行 |
[24:55] | What do you need? | 你需要什么? |
[24:56] | I understand, and don’t want to slow you down, | 我明白 我没想拖慢你的速度 |
[24:57] | but I’d appreciate it if you unlock me volume five | 我只是想让你解开第五频道 |
[24:59] | there are a few things | 我有几样东西 |
[25:00] | – that I’d like to see. – I don’t need to know what you’d like to see. | – 想看看 – 我不想知道你想看什么 |
[25:03] | Okay, it’s unlocked. | 好的 已经解开了 |
[25:05] | Good. | 好的 |
[25:07] | This Lynn McGill person’s really slowing things down. | 这个叫林·麦克基尔的人在拖大家后腿 |
[25:11] | Yeah, that’s his style. | 是的 那是他的风格 |
[25:13] | I worked whith him before. | 我曾经和他共事过 |
[25:14] | He usualy loses about 20% of his staff in the first | 他通常在接受一个职位的前几天里 |
[25:17] | couple of days after taking control of the new office. | 失去他20%的工作人员 |
[25:19] | That many people quit? | 那么多人退出 |
[25:21] | No. | 不 |
[25:21] | Mostly were fired. | 他们大部分被炒了 |
[25:24] | In the volatile climate of twenty 1st century, | 在二十一世纪风起云涌的环境下 |
[25:28] | the sharing of detering technologies by | 有责任的政权之间互相分享 |
[25:32] | responsible powers is the surest guarantee of global peace. | 威慑性技术是全球安全的重要保证 |
[25:36] | But let this accord be proof that | 两个伟大国家 |
[25:40] | our two great nation stand together | 这次站在一起发布声明 |
[25:44] | in their comitment to fight | 成为我们一起对抗 |
[25:46] | the enemies of peace and freedom. | 自由与和平的敌人的证据 |
[25:56] | Akhmed found Chevensky. | 阿卡汉发现了切文斯基 |
[25:58] | He’s dead. He killed himself… | 他死了 自杀 |
[26:00] | we found him in the baggage room. | 我们在垃圾室找到他了 |
[26:01] | What about the key card? | 钥匙呢? |
[26:03] | Chevensky had it hidden right where he said he would. | 切文斯基把它藏在了他约定的地方 |
[26:08] | The rest of you will work cleanup on whoever makes it through that line of fire. | 拿人质当你们的肉盾 |
[26:12] | Assume CTU is in body armor so go for the head shot. | 如果CTU穿着防弹衣 就朝着他们的头射击 |
[26:19] | You… and you, | 你 还有你 |
[26:21] | guard the hostages. | 守着这些人质 |
[26:23] | Kill anyone who tries to break away. | 对于想逃跑的人格杀勿论 |
[26:29] | Head down! | 低下头 |
[26:51] | It is time, the black night is broken | 黑夜将会过去 |
[26:54] | by the dawning of the light of global peace. | 全球和平的曙光将划开这黑夜 |
[27:12] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[27:12] | Jack, my men are in place. | 杰克 我的人已经布好了 |
[27:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:15] | Now, remember, I am in a flank two position… | 切记 我在侧翼2位置 |
[27:19] | make sure your men don’t hit me when they come in. | 确认你的人在进来的时候不要打到我 |
[27:21] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[27:22] | Ready to start the countdown on your word. | 你下令我们就开始倒数 |
[27:27] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[27:29] | Move in at your discretion. | 从你的方向进入 |
[27:31] | All teams, we have a green light. | 全队 我们要准备出发了 |
[27:34] | Counting down from 60 seconds on my mark. | 在我的命令下倒数60秒 |
[27:36] | Now. | 现在 |
[27:38] | Jack, we’ll see you inside. | 杰克 我在里面和你会合 |
[27:44] | Everyone, 60 seconds. | 所有人 60秒 |
[28:13] | Stop the assault! | 停止营救行动 |
[28:15] | Put Curtis on the phone. | 把柯蒂斯的电话接通 |
[28:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:17] | They’re walking into a trap. | 一个陷阱正等着他们 |
[28:17] | Look at the transcript. | 看看电话记录 |
[28:19] | When Jack issued the command directive | 当杰克发出命令时 |
[28:21] | he used the term “Flank two.” | 他用了一个词”侧翼2″ |
[28:23] | Yes, he was trying to give us his position inside the terminal. | 他只是试着告诉我们 他在候机厅里面的位置 |
[28:25] | No, he wasn’t. | 不 他不是这个意思 |
[28:26] | “Flank two” is a duress code used to | “侧翼2″是一个”强迫”代码 当一个情报 |
[28:27] | indicatethe agent is communicating under duress. | 人员在被强迫条件下试图联系时用的 |
[28:29] | We ran Jack’s calls through a protocol filter | 我们已经过滤过杰克的电话 |
[28:30] | if there’d been a duress signal in there we would’ve found it. | 如果有任何被强迫的信号 我们会发现的 |
[28:33] | You filtered through the current codes. | 那是因为你们过滤依据的 是现在的密码表 |
[28:34] | When Jack was active, | 如果杰克仍在移动 |
[28:36] | “Flank two” was a duress code. | “侧翼2″就是一个”被监禁”代码 |
[28:40] | Chloe, confirm that. | 科洛依 确认一下 |
[28:42] | Jack is trying to tell us | 杰克试图告诉我们 |
[28:44] | he’s being used to send misinformation. | 他被利用传送虚假信息 |
[28:45] | If Curtis Manning’s teams go in now | 如果柯蒂斯·曼宁的人现在进入 |
[28:47] | they’ll be ambushed. | 他们就会进入埋伏圈 |
[28:48] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[28:50] | Curtis, abort the countdown. Repeat, abort, abort. | 柯蒂斯 行动放弃 重复 放弃 |
[28:53] | Stand down. All teams stand down. | 全队留在原地 |
[28:55] | We’re aborting entry. Repeat, we’re aborting entry. | 突袭放弃 重复 突袭放弃 |
[28:57] | Confirm that we’re standing down. What’s wrong Bill? | 再一次确认 所有人留在原地 怎么回事 比尔? |
[28:59] | We detected a duress code in Jack’s call. | 发现一个隐蔽代码 表示杰克是被监禁了 |
[29:02] | We have to assume that terrorists are | 我们推测这是他在传递恐 |
[29:04] | feeding him the information he gave us. | 怖分子要求他传递的信息 |
[29:05] | Redeploy your men according to the original assault plan | 根据原来的方案重新部署你的人 |
[29:07] | and do not contact Jack. | 不要和杰克联系 |
[29:09] | If Jack contacts you, buy time. | 如果杰克联系你 拖延时间 |
[29:11] | Copy that. We’re moving. | 收到 撤退 |
[29:13] | You’re gonna outflank the terrorists? | 你准备从侧翼包围恐怖分子吗? |
[29:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:18] | That should work. | 应该管用 |
[29:20] | All teams, reposition for entry through the east and north gates | 全队 退回东边和北边入口 |
[29:23] | plan Bravo repeat plan Bravo | 执行B计划 重复B计划 |
[29:25] | through the east and north gates. Go! | 从东门和北门进入 上! |
[29:27] | Acknowledged. | 明白 |
[29:28] | Redeploy protocol one. | 收到 根据1号协议布署 |
[29:29] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[29:32] | Ma’am, I need you to step back to the vehicle. | 夫人 请退回到车后 |
[29:33] | Now. | 现在 |
[29:59] | He said 60 seconds three two ago. | 他在2分钟之前说了倒数60秒 |
[30:01] | What is CTU waiting for?! | CTU在等些什么? |
[30:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:04] | You heard what I heard. | 你听到就是我听到的 |
[30:10] | It’s Jack. | 是杰克 |
[30:12] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[30:13] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[30:14] | There was a malfunction on the entry charges. | 爆破的炸药有点问题 |
[30:15] | What’s the time frame? | 什么时候行动? |
[30:18] | Any minute. | 还不知道 |
[30:19] | They’re resetting the detonators. | 他们在重新布置雷管和炸药 |
[30:20] | Stand by. | 原地候命 |
[30:22] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:26] | They’re in position. | 他们已经就位 |
[30:30] | Stay ready! | 随时准备 |
[30:56] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[30:57] | Is it done? | 完事了吗? |
[30:58] | No. CTU hasn’t attacked yet. | 没有 CTU还没有攻击 |
[31:02] | You said it would happen before the signing. | 你说过他们在签字之前会行动的 |
[31:04] | And you told me the president would never let it go this far. | 而且你也告诉我 总统不会让事情发展到这一步 |
[31:14] | He’s signing it. | 他正在签字 |
[31:15] | You have no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[31:18] | Kill them all. | 全毙了 |
[32:04] | No! | 不 |
[32:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[32:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:23] | We secure the terminal besides the hostiles | 候机厅已经安全 除敌人外 |
[32:25] | there appears to be no further casualties. | 没有任何其他人员伤亡 |
[32:26] | Repeat remaining hostages are unharmed. | 重复 人质安全得到保证 |
[32:28] | Good work, Curtis. | 干得好 柯蒂斯 |
[32:31] | You get that, Mike? | 听到吗? 麦克 |
[32:32] | Got it. Thanks for the good work. | 听到了 比尔 谢谢 干得好 |
[32:50] | Mr. President, I have some good news. | 总统先生 我有好消息 |
[32:53] | I have just received word that the crisis at the Ontario Airport is over. | 我刚刚得到消息 在安大略机场的危机已经结束 |
[32:58] | The rescue operation that I authorized was successful. | 我授权的营救行动已经成功 |
[33:03] | The terrorists have been captured or killed. | 恐怖分子已经被击毙或被俘 |
[33:06] | And, best of all | 同时 最好的是 |
[33:08] | this has all been accomplished with no further loss of innocent life. | 在行动中 没有人质伤亡 |
[33:20] | Excuse me agent! | 打扰 探员 |
[33:22] | My name is Jack Bauer. | 我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[33:23] | I know who you are, Sir. | 久仰大名 先生 |
[33:24] | Can I use your pick? | 小刀借我一下 |
[33:28] | This is Derek Huxley. | 这个是德里克·哈克斯利 |
[33:30] | His mother is waiting for him at the command post. | 他妈妈在流动指挥中心等他 |
[33:32] | – Can you please take him there? – Of course. | – 你能带他去那儿吗? – 当然 |
[33:35] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[33:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:47] | I have to finish this. | 我必须结束这一切 |
[33:52] | Go take care of your mother. | 照顾好你妈妈 |
[33:54] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 是的 – 好的 |
[33:57] | Go. | 去吧 |
[34:12] | I’m missing one. | 少了一个 |
[34:17] | Everybody, I need your attention. | 各位 请注意 |
[34:19] | We’re looking for a man who was being held here with you. | 我要找一个跟大家囚禁在一起的男子 |
[34:22] | He’s a white male, mid-30s. | 白人男性 35岁左右 |
[34:24] | He was wearing a bright yellow tie. | 明黄色领带 |
[34:26] | Did anyone see him leave? | 有人看到他离开吗? |
[34:28] | Anyone? | 有人看到吗? |
[34:33] | Keep the hostages here until I get back. | 把人质留在这里 等我回来 |
[34:57] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[34:59] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[35:11] | They were going to kill me. | 他们要杀了我 |
[35:17] | Jack saved my life. | 杰克救了我一命 |
[35:19] | He saves everyone’s life. | 他救了所有人的命 |
[35:22] | Mrs. Huxley, | 哈克斯利夫人 |
[35:24] | I need you and your son to follow me. | 请您和您的儿子跟我来 |
[35:28] | Can I see Jack Bauer? | 我能见见杰克·鲍尔吗? |
[35:29] | I’m sorry, I have instructions to transport you to CTU. | 抱歉 我奉命要送你们去CTU |
[35:33] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[35:40] | Mister President. | 总统 |
[35:43] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[35:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:54] | – Charles? – Oh, watch your step honey. | – 查尔斯 – 哦 注意你的脚下 |
[35:55] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[35:57] | Sweetheart…smile, it’s over. | 甜心 笑笑 已经结束了 |
[36:00] | Charles, I just need a few minutes alone with you. | 查尔斯 我只需要单独和你待一会儿 |
[36:02] | – Yes soon. – No! Not soon, right now… this is very important. | – 好的 等一会儿 – 就新在 很重要的事情 |
[36:06] | Martha, when I am done with this, I’ll call for you. | 玛莎 这边处理完毕 我就来找你- |
[36:11] | – I promise. – All right this ends now. | – 我保证 – 好了 别说了 |
[36:14] | I have played my role without interfering. | 我刚才安守本分没有打搅你 |
[36:17] | Now it is time for you to attend to me. | 现在是时候你要注意一下我的问题了 |
[36:19] | – And I will. – Charles, do not patronize me! | – 我会的 – 查尔斯 不要跟我打太极 |
[36:22] | Something is going on. | 事态严重 |
[36:24] | – I am not crying wolf again. – Martha… | – 我不是又在喊”狼来了” – 玛莎 |
[36:27] | Please do not ruin this moment for me. | 求你了 不要毁了我此刻的好心情 |
[36:36] | We’ll talk later. | 我们等下再谈 |
[36:43] | Martha. Everything all right? | 玛莎 一切都还好吗? |
[36:46] | No, it’s not all right. | 不 不好 |
[36:48] | I have to talk to my husband. | 我要和我的丈夫谈谈 |
[36:52] | The situation is more dangerous than he realizes. | 情况比他想象的要严重得多 |
[36:55] | Whoa, and what situation is that? | 嗯 什么样的情况? |
[36:57] | I’m sorry, Walt. | 对不起 沃尔特 |
[37:00] | I can only talk to Charles about this. | 我只能和查尔斯谈 |
[37:18] | Curtis just confirmed the area’s been contained and | 柯蒂斯刚刚确认 他已经掌握了局面 |
[37:20] | they’re reporting only minor injuries among the hostages. | 而且人质只有最小限度的受伤 |
[37:23] | Good, thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[37:24] | You should probably route all field updates through Mr. McGill | 也把所有情况都报告给麦克基尔先生 |
[37:26] | for the time being. | 麻烦你了 |
[37:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:32] | Bill, if you have a moment. | 比尔 你现在有空吗? |
[37:33] | Lynn, uh.I owe you an apology. | 林 我应该向你道歉 |
[37:36] | For what? | 为什么? |
[37:37] | Well, if you hadn’t recognized the duress code | 要不是你找出杰克发送的 |
[37:39] | that Jack transmitted, well… | 隐蔽代码 那么后果… |
[37:42] | Bill, you’re the reason I figured out what he was doing. | 比尔 是因为你 我才发觉他这么做的 |
[37:44] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[37:46] | Well, I admit, I was suspicious of Mr. Bauer | 我承认 我对鲍尔先生心存怀疑 |
[37:48] | but you were so adamant about his integrity that I just… | 但你一直坚称他的忠诚 所以我… |
[37:51] | looked for a way to reconcile the contradiction, so… | 我只是在找到一种和解矛盾的方法 |
[37:54] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:58] | I assume Mr. Bauer’s been taken into custody? | 我想鲍尔先生会被监禁起来 |
[38:01] | Well, I plan to debrief him here | 我会听取他的汇报 |
[38:02] | but not as a suspect. | 不过不是以嫌犯的身份 |
[38:03] | Well, he hasn’t been officially cleared in the deaths | 他还没有完全洗脱杀死 |
[38:05] | of David Palmer or Michelle Dessler. | 大卫·帕默和米歇尔·戴斯勒的嫌疑 |
[38:07] | Well, based on mitigating evidence in Chloe O’Brian’s testimony | 根据科洛依·奥布赖恩的证词 |
[38:11] | we’re confident that Jack was framed for those murders. | 我们相信杰克是被人陷害的 |
[38:14] | I appreciate that, | 我很了解 |
[38:15] | but it still doesn’t change a very tangled situation. | 但这无法改变这一复杂的局面 |
[38:17] | I mean, we have surveillance footage that places | 我的意思是 我们有监视录像证明 |
[38:19] | Jack Bauer at the site of David Palmer’s assassination. | 杰克在大卫·帕默被害的现场 |
[38:21] | Well, clearly, it was doctored. | 很显然 那是伪造的 |
[38:23] | Not according to preliminary tests. | 初步分析可不这么看 |
[38:25] | If we’re gonna get to the bottom of this, | 我们要深究到底的话 |
[38:27] | Jack Bauer has a lot to answer for. | 杰克·鲍尔有很多问题需要回答 |
[38:30] | Bring him in now. | 现在就把他监管起来 |
[38:40] | The rest of the terminal’s clear. | 候机厅的其他区域都检查过了 |
[38:47] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[38:50] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[38:51] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[38:52] | We’ve got a problem | 我们有麻烦了 |
[38:53] | one of the hostages is missing. | 一个人质失踪了 |
[38:55] | He was working with the terrorists. | 他和恐怖分子是一伙的 |
[38:56] | Give me a description, I’ll take care of it. | 告诉我他的样子 我来处理 |
[38:57] | I’ll help you now… let’s go. | 我帮你找 我们走吧 |
[38:59] | Jack, you need to go back to CTU. | 杰克 你必须回CTU |
[39:01] | Buchanan just gave orders to take you into custody. | 布坎南刚刚下令要监禁你 |
[39:03] | I watched Beresch give this guy a key card. | 我看见布拉斯给了这个人一张钥匙卡 |
[39:05] | Something else is going down here. | 但这肯定还有别的事情 |
[39:07] | – We’ve got to find this guy now. – And I’ll get right on it, | – 我们必须找到这个人 – 我会处理的 |
[39:10] | but I need you to go with these men, please. | 但我要你跟这些人先回去 好吗? |
[39:15] | He’s a white male, | 白人男性 |
[39:17] | mid-30s, wearing a dark suit and a yellow tie. | 35岁左右 深色西装 明黄色领带 |
[39:20] | He’s about five-eight. | 大概5尺8寸高 |
[39:22] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[39:23] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[39:28] | These are my weapons. | 是我的武器 |
[39:31] | Altieri, Hutchinson | 阿尔蒂尔 哈其森 |
[39:32] | we have a possible sleeper among the hostages. | 很可能有个嫌犯潜藏在这些人质里 |
[39:34] | We’re looking for a Caucasian male | 我们要找一个高加索男性 |
[39:36] | We’re looking for a Caucasian male five-eight, dark suit, yellow tie. | 我们要找一个高加索男性 5尺8寸 深色西装 明黄色领带 |
[39:54] | Where have you been? | 你到哪儿去了? |
[39:56] | We had a problem with Chevensky. | 切文斯基那儿出了点状况 |
[39:58] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[39:59] | Dead. | 死了 |
[40:00] | You have the key? | 你拿到钥匙了吗? |
[40:45] | Masks. | 戴面具 |
[40:52] | All right, now. | 一起抬 |
[40:53] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[40:57] | Push it, push it. | 用力 用力 |
[41:29] | Do you have the merchandise? | 你拿到货了吗? |
[41:31] | Yes, we’re moving the canisters out now. | 是的 我们正在把毒气罐拿出来 |
[41:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:35] | Transportation’s been arranged. | 运输已经就位 |
[41:38] | Call me when you’re out. | 出来的时候打给我 |
[41:39] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:19] | Evelyn, did you get a chance to speak to my husband? | 伊夫林 你找到机会和我丈夫说话吗? |