时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | We have waited patiently | 我们耐心等待你们 |
[00:15] | for you to renounce this unholy pact with our oppressors, | 与我们的对头废除那个肮脏的声明 |
[00:19] | but we have heard nothing. | 但没有收到任何消息 |
[00:20] | This it the cost of that silence. | 这就是你们沉默的代价 |
[00:24] | If you choose to sign this corrupt document, | 如果你选择签署那份腐败的声明 |
[00:26] | understand that you will also be staining | 请记住剩下那些人质 |
[00:29] | it with the blood of the remaining hostages. | 的鲜血和生命就是代价 |
[00:31] | If CTU can’t pull this off in time | 如果CTU不能及时解决这个问题 |
[00:33] | that’s upwards of 60 people, Mike. | 60多个无辜的百姓 麦克 |
[00:35] | Mrs. Logan, if someone altered the recording of your conversation | 洛根夫人 总统想知道 是谁篡改了 |
[00:38] | with David Palmer, the president needs to know. | 你和大卫·帕默的通话记录 |
[00:40] | Between the summit and the hostage situation, | 在签署声明和人质的情况之间 |
[00:42] | he’s not in the frame of mind to deal with this. | 他无法分出神来解决这件事情 |
[00:45] | Until the treaty’s signed, I’m not letting this out of my sight. | 直到声明签署 我不会让这个离开我的视线 |
[00:49] | What did she tell you? | 她跟你说了什么? |
[00:50] | She said it was a transcript of the call she had with David Palmer. | 她说 那是一份她和大卫·帕默通话的记录 |
[01:01] | I understand President Logan wants us to go into the terminal asap. | 洛根总统要我们尽快攻入候机厅 |
[01:04] | Yes, before the treaty is signed. | 对 在协约签署之前 |
[01:05] | Curtis, what’s your situation? | 柯蒂斯 你那里情况怎样? |
[01:07] | My men are in place, and we’re setting the entry charges. | 我的人已经就位 准备好突击 |
[01:11] | We should be able to make our entry on target. | 应该可以击毙目标 |
[01:12] | I assume Mr. Bauer’s been taken into custody? | 鲍尔先生没有被关押吧? |
[01:14] | Well, I plan to debrief him here. | 我会听取他的汇报 |
[01:15] | Bring him in now. | 把他扣起来 马上 |
[01:17] | Diane, what’s going on? What’s wrong? | 黛安 怎么了? 出什么事了? |
[01:19] | Derek is inside the terminal. | 德里克也在候机厅里 |
[01:21] | I see him. | 我看见他了 |
[01:22] | He’s with the other hostages but he’s not hurt. | 他和其它人质在一起 不过没有受伤 |
[01:24] | Please don’t let anything happen to him. | 千万别让他出事 |
[01:26] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[01:27] | I’m the reason you went along with them. | 你为了我才出来投降的 |
[01:29] | This is not over. | 还没结束 |
[01:32] | Fire! | 开火 |
[01:38] | We got a problem. One of the hostages is missing. | 有麻烦了 一个人质失踪 |
[01:41] | He was working with the terrorists. | 他和恐怖份子是一伙的 |
[01:42] | Give me a description; I’ll take care of it. | 告诉我特征 我来处理 |
[01:44] | I’ll help you now– let’s go. | 我能帮你 我们走 |
[01:45] | Buchanan just gave orders to take you into custody. | 布坎南刚下命令拘捕你 |
[01:48] | I watched Beresch give this guy a key card. | 我看见布拉斯给了这个人一把钥匙卡 |
[01:50] | Something else is going down here. | 肯定有别的事发生 |
[01:52] | We’ve got to find this guy now. | 必须马上抓住那个家伙 |
[01:58] | The following takes place between 11Am and 12Pm | 以下是发生于中午11点至12点之间的故事 |
[02:52] | Sorry we have to bring you in like this, Jack. | 抱歉不得不这样 杰克 |
[02:55] | It’s all right, Mara. I understand. | 没关系 马拉 我理解 |
[02:57] | A year and a half. | 一年半 |
[02:59] | How did you manage to stay invisible for so long? | 你是怎么做到的 消失这么久 |
[03:02] | Apparently I wasn’t as invisible as I should have been. | 显然不如我所计划的那么长久 |
[03:08] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[03:09] | Mara, it’s Curtis. Put Bauer on. | 马拉 我是柯蒂斯 让鲍尔听 |
[03:11] | It’s Agent Manning. | 是曼宁探员 |
[03:13] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[03:14] | Jack, you say the suspect was hiding among the hostages? | 杰克 你说嫌犯藏在人质中间? |
[03:17] | Yeah, right up until the assault began, somewhere around 10:30. | 是 直到10:30左右 突击开始前 |
[03:20] | Then he must have broken for an exit. | 后来他肯定从某个出口逃走了 |
[03:22] | What exit was closest? | 最近的出口是哪个? |
[03:23] | Without an alarm? Between gates six and seven. | 没有警报响吗 6号或7号门 |
[03:26] | – Thanks, Jack. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 杰克 – 不用 |
[03:28] | Pull up external video starting at 10:30. | 调出10:30之后的监控录像 |
[03:30] | All cameras covering gates six and seven. | 6号和7号门的所有摄像机 |
[03:59] | We’re away. | 我们出来了 |
[04:13] | Mrs. Logan? | 洛根夫人? |
[04:16] | Mrs. Logan? | 洛根夫人? |
[04:18] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[04:20] | Help! Someone! | 来人! |
[04:22] | Something’s happened to the First Lady. Get a doctor, now. | 第一夫人出事了 快叫医生! |
[04:32] | According to Jack, he should be between gates six and seven, | 杰克说他应该从6号或7号门出来 |
[04:35] | just outside this view. | 刚好在监控盲区里 |
[04:36] | I got this feed from ten minutes ago. | 这是十分钟前的视频 |
[04:40] | Try camera seven. | 看看7号摄像机 |
[04:43] | Camera four. | 4号 |
[04:48] | Tighten up. | 放大 |
[04:53] | Yellow Tie. Got him. Now let’s follow him. | 黄领带 就是他 跟着他 |
[05:00] | Damn it. What camera covers the adjacent sector? | 该死 几号摄相机拍摄临近的区域? |
[05:02] | 14A, but it’s a bad angle. | 14A 但那是个死角 |
[05:05] | Pull it up, anyway. Match the time codes. | 不管怎样调出来 注意时间 |
[05:09] | Okay, here he is. | 好 找到他了 |
[05:11] | This is two minutes, 25 seconds later. | 这是2分25秒之后 |
[05:13] | – What hangar is that? – Hangar Double-B. | – 是几号机库? – BB机库 |
[05:17] | – Has it been searched yet? – No.It was outside the secured perimeter. | – 搜查那里了吗? – 没 它在警戒区域外 |
[05:21] | All right, I’m going to take a field team, head over there. | 我带一队人过去看看 |
[05:23] | Send this info to Comm. Team A with me. Let’s go! | 把这个讯息报告上去 A队跟我来 出发 |
[05:29] | Hangar Double-B. Let’s go. | BB机库 开车 |
[05:36] | CTU. Stiles. | CTU 斯特尔斯 |
[05:37] | Edgar, Jack told us about a suspect hiding among the hostages. | 埃德加 杰克说有个嫌犯藏在人质里 |
[05:41] | We just picked up surveillance on him. | 刚在监控录像里找到他 |
[05:42] | He entered Hangar Double-B at roughly 10:57. | 他大概在10:57进入了BB机库 |
[05:45] | Did you check it out yet? | 查过那里了吗? |
[05:46] | No, we’re going in now. I’ll need comm. | 没 我们在路上 我需要资料 |
[05:48] | I’m on it. Chloe, what volume is airport facilities on? | 正在查 科洛依 那机库里放的是什么货? |
[05:51] | Hennessy Four. | 四年陈的轩尼诗酒 |
[05:57] | Team Two, cover the rear. | 二队 守住后门 |
[06:42] | Check it out. | 查一下 |
[06:44] | Everyone else, search the building, see what you can find. | 其它人 搜索这座建筑 看能找到什么 |
[07:26] | Craig, it’s Curtis. Send a forensics team down here now. | 克雷格 是柯蒂斯 派一队鉴定人员来 |
[07:30] | Tell them they’ll need a full bio-pack with spectrum analyzers. | 让他们带上生化检测设备和光谱分析仪 |
[07:41] | Any problems getting the canisters out? | 取货出来有麻烦吗? |
[07:43] | No. They were hidden exactly where you said they’d be. | 没 就在你说的那个地方 |
[07:46] | Everything on schedule with our transport? | 运输的事情都顺利吗? |
[07:48] | Customs documents are being finalized at the port. | 海关文件要到港口才能搞定 |
[07:50] | Good. The Russians will finally understand the consequences | 很好 等我们把莫斯科变成墓地 |
[07:53] | of occupying our homeland when we turn Moscow into a graveyard. | 俄罗斯人就要尝到占领我们祖国的后果了 |
[08:06] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事情? |
[08:08] | A few minutes ago. I came back in, and I found her on the bed. | 几分钟前 我回来就发现她倒在床上 |
[08:11] | What do you mean “came back in”? | 什么叫做”你回来”? |
[08:13] | You mean you left her alone. | 你让她一个人留下? |
[08:21] | What happened, Doctor? Is she all right? | 怎么样 医生 她没事吧? |
[08:22] | She seems to be now, but I’d have to do some tests to find out why she blacked out. | 她看上去没事 但我得做些检查才能知道她昏过去的原因 |
[08:26] | I didn’t black out. | 我不是自己昏过去 |
[08:27] | Someone did this to me. Someone attacked me, Charles. | 有人把我弄昏了 查尔斯 有人袭击我 |
[08:30] | – Shh, shh. Martha… – You have to do something. | – 嘘 嘘 玛莎 – 保护我 |
[08:33] | You have to do something. They’re trying to get me. | 你得保护我 他们对我下手了 |
[08:35] | No, no one’s trying to get you. We just want you to be well. | 没人敢对你下手 我们希望你康复起来 |
[08:38] | Honey, listen. Listen, listen. I had the proof, and now it’s gone. | 亲爱的 听我说 我有证据 但不见了 |
[08:43] | What proof? What are you talking about? | 什么证据? 你在说什么? |
[08:45] | The proof that David Palmer called me to warn me about today. | 证明大卫·帕默曾来电警告今天的事情 |
[08:49] | Are we still on this? | 我们还要讨论这件事吗? |
[08:54] | We’ve never been off of it. | 这事从来就没结束 |
[08:57] | You just wouldn’t listen to me. | 你只是不肯听我的 |
[08:59] | Sir. Is everything okay? | 阁下 一切都好吗? |
[09:02] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[09:03] | No. No, damn it, it’s not okay! | 不不 该死 一点都不好 |
[09:10] | You people have got to listen to me. | 你们几个仔细听着 |
[09:13] | I had a document, from the archive room. | 我有一份文件 从档案室拿来的 |
[09:16] | Where was this document? | 文件在哪? |
[09:18] | I am trying to tell you. | 我正要告诉你 |
[09:20] | It was hidden in my blouse. It’s gone. Someone stole it from me. | 我藏在衬衣里的 不见了 有人从我这里把它偷走了 |
[09:27] | Martha, you’ve been under a lot of stress. | 玛莎 你最近承受了太大的压力 |
[09:29] | We all have. Let… let… No, let Dr. Hill… | 我们都是 让 让希尔医生 |
[09:33] | Let Dr. Hill examine you and we can figure out how to get you better. | 让希尔医生给你做检查 我们能想办法让你好起来 |
[09:37] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[09:40] | You don’t believe your own wife. | 你不相信自己的妻子 |
[09:59] | I have an important phone call from the Secretary of State that I have to get to. | 我必须去接一个国土安全部打来的重要电话 |
[10:02] | If there’s any sudden changes, you get back to me as soon as possible. | 如果有什么事尽快向我报告 |
[10:06] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是 总统先生 |
[10:09] | Charles, don’t leave. | 查尔斯 别走 |
[10:11] | Honey, I’ll be right down the hall. | 亲爱的 我就在大厅里 |
[10:12] | No, no, no, honey, honey, don’t leave me. | 不不不 亲爱的 别离开我 |
[10:14] | – You need to get some rest. – Please… | – 你需要休息 – 别走啊 |
[10:20] | Close that door. | 关好门 |
[10:34] | What do I do about this, Walt? | 沃尔特 我该怎么处理这件事? |
[10:36] | This is what she was like before you sent her to Vermont. | 把她送回佛蒙特州之前 就把她留在里面 |
[10:39] | Are you suggesting that I readmit her? | 你要我离开她? |
[10:40] | You have to consider the option. For her sake. | 你必须考虑这个选择 为了她好 |
[10:47] | She said she’d rather die than go back in there. | 她说过宁可死也不回去 |
[10:50] | Sir, if she’s going to persist with these conspiracy theories | 总统 如果她见人就说自己所幻想出来的事情 |
[10:54] | it’s only a matter of time before she talks to someone who believes her. | 那么 被别有用心的人抓住话柄只是时间问题 |
[10:58] | Then we really will have a problem. | 到那时我们就真的有麻烦了 |
[11:03] | I wish you were wrong, but I don’t think you are. | 真希望你错了 但我想你是对的 |
[11:12] | Do you want me to handle this, sir? | 想让我处理这件事吗? 总统 |
[11:21] | Make the arrangements. But don’t let Martha find out. | 安排一下 但别让玛莎发现 |
[11:26] | Let me be the one to tell her. | 让我去告诉她 |
[11:29] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[11:40] | Yeah. | 讲 |
[11:41] | Have you handled the problem there? | 解决那边的问题了吗? |
[11:43] | Yes. Martha Logan won’t be giving us any more trouble. | 是 玛莎·洛根不会再给我们制造麻烦了 |
[11:46] | Good. Erwich has just completed transferring the gas to the semi. | 很好 艾力克成功把毒气运上了货车 |
[11:50] | He’s on his way to the port. | 他现在在去港口的路上 |
[11:52] | And the authorities don’t know anything’s been stolen? | 当局还不知道被偷的是什么? |
[11:55] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[11:55] | Then the only thing we have left to take care of is Bauer. | 剩下最后一件事就是 干掉鲍尔 |
[11:58] | – Where is he? – On his way to CTU. | – 他在哪里? – 去CTU的路上 |
[12:00] | Mm. He’s getting too close. | 他知道得太多 |
[12:02] | He’s already started putting the pieces together. | 他已经开始把线索联系起来 |
[12:04] | I know. He needs to be taken out. | 我知道 他必须死 |
[12:06] | – I’m handling it myself. – How? | – 我会亲自处理 – 怎么做? |
[12:09] | Once he gets to CTU, your hitter won’t be able to get near him. | 他一到CTU 你的人就无法接近他 |
[12:12] | I’ve have someone on the inside who can help us. | CTU里有我的人能帮忙 |
[12:15] | – Then use him. – Done. | – 那就干吧 – 好 |
[12:46] | You sure those readings are right? | 你确定所有读数都准确? |
[12:48] | They’re right. 2,000 parts per million. | 准确 每百万单位2000含量 |
[12:51] | That can only be military grade. | 是军用级别了 |
[12:52] | I’ll tell him. | 我去告诉他 |
[12:55] | Where are you going? I need you to finish the shell script. | 你去哪里? 我要你做笔迹鉴定 |
[12:57] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[12:58] | Since when do you say “not now”? | 你什么时候学会说”现在不行”了? |
[13:00] | According to this, the hangar was leased to some offshore company, | 根据这份文件 机库租给了某海外公司 |
[13:03] | but it’s been vacant for at least 18 months. | 但事实是已经空置了18个月 |
[13:05] | Sir? | 先生? |
[13:06] | I just heard from Curtis. He was right. | 我和柯蒂斯通过电话 他是对的 |
[13:08] | There was nerve gas in hangar Double B. | BB机库里有神经毒气 |
[13:11] | That’s what killed the rats. | 杀死了老鼠 |
[13:12] | There were trace amounts found in the animals’ blood. | 老鼠血液里有少量残余 |
[13:14] | But the concentrations were definitely mil spec– weaponized. | 但本源的浓度完全达到 武器级别 |
[13:18] | So this man in the yellow tie, | 那么这个系黄领带的人 |
[13:20] | the suspect that Bauer’s telling us about | 鲍尔告诉我们的那个嫌犯 |
[13:21] | that’s what he was doing at the airport? | 他在机场的目的就是运走毒气? |
[13:22] | Stealing canisters of nerve gas out of the hangar? | 从机库里偷走了神经毒气? |
[13:25] | Stealing from whom? | 偷? 从谁那里? |
[13:26] | Military destroyed its stockpiles years ago. | 军方几年前就销毁了库存 |
[13:28] | Well, maybe this nerve gas wasn’t produced by the military. | 或许这批神经毒气不是军方制造的 |
[13:34] | Edgar, have forensics get a signature off the trace samples. | 埃德加 分析那些笔记 |
[13:37] | See if they can figure out who manufactured it. | 看看能否查到制造者 |
[13:39] | Chloe, elevate our alert status. | 科洛依 提高警戒级别 |
[13:40] | Activate all available personnel and get Curtis back here. | 通知所有可用人员 招回柯蒂斯 |
[13:42] | We’re gonna need everyone we have. | 我们需要所有人帮忙 |
[13:46] | I wouldn’t issue a statement about the First Lady for another couple days. | 几天内我不会发布关于第一夫人情况的消息 |
[13:49] | Let your successes today run front and center on all the networks. | 直到你今天的成功 成为所有媒体的头条 |
[13:53] | That sounds right. | 听上去不错 |
[13:55] | Dr. Hill, please, come in. | 希尔医生 请进 |
[13:59] | – How’s Martha doing? – Well, she’s asleep now. | – 玛莎怎么样? – 她睡着了 |
[14:01] | Have you figured out what caused the blackout? | 找出她昏过去的原因了吗? |
[14:03] | I spoke with her psychiatrist, Dr. Carlstrom, | 我和她的精神医生卡尔斯顿谈过 |
[14:05] | and none of the medication she’s been prescribing | 所有她在服用的药物 |
[14:07] | would have caused this kind of collapse. | 都不会导致这种昏厥 |
[14:09] | So we still don’t know what it was. | 所以我们还不知道原因 |
[14:10] | Not yet, no. | 还不知道 |
[14:12] | Mr. President, I need to speak to you and Walt alone. | 总统先生 我得与您以及沃尔特单独谈谈 |
[14:17] | Thank you, Doctor. Keep a close eye on her. | 谢谢你 医生 盯好她 |
[14:20] | – We’ll talk soon. – Yes, Mr. President. | – 我们以后再谈 – 是 总统先生 |
[14:25] | What’s up, Mike? | 麦克 什么事? |
[14:27] | I’m afraid the situation at the airport has taken an unexpected turn. | 我恐怕机场事件的情况出现了意料不到的变化 |
[14:31] | What’s the problem? The hostages were saved, | 还有什么问题? 人质解救成功 |
[14:33] | we’ve captured or killed all the terrorists. | 恐怖份子死的死 抓的抓 |
[14:35] | Not all of them. | 有漏网之鱼 |
[14:36] | One of the terrorists was posing as a hostage. | 一个恐怖份子假装成了人质 |
[14:39] | He used the hostage crisis to cover a theft. | 他用人质危机掩盖了一起偷窃 |
[14:41] | A theft? What was stolen? | 盗窃? 什么东西被盗了? |
[14:43] | A cache of chemical weapons. | 一大箱化学武器 |
[14:46] | What kind of chemical weapons? | 什么化学武器? |
[14:48] | Nerve gas. | 神经毒气 |
[14:54] | Is it ours? | 我们造的? |
[14:56] | No, sir. CTU is still trying to source it. | 不是 CTU正在追查来源 |
[14:58] | But it was buried in a bunker at the airport. | 但它被埋在飞机场的一处地下掩体内 |
[15:01] | It seems this man had another crew waiting for him there. | 好像还有一队人在某处接应他 |
[15:04] | Do we have any idea what the terrorists are planning? | 我们是否知道恐怖份子的目的? |
[15:08] | Well, they haven’t made any demands or issued any threats, yet. | 他们还没有提出要求或发出威胁 |
[15:11] | Well, what are we doing to stop them? | 那我们怎么阻止他们? |
[15:14] | CTU is running an interagency search effort. | CTU已经展开了一系列的调查 |
[15:16] | They’re coordinating ground operations, filtering intelligence. | 他们同时在进行实地追踪和情报分析 |
[15:20] | Has the press found out about this, yet? | 媒体知道这件事了吗? |
[15:22] | No, sir. It’s being kept internal. | 没有 阁下 消息严密封锁的 |
[15:30] | Whatever retaliation we were bracing for an hour ago is nothing | 我们几小时前的行动再怎么令人鼓舞 |
[15:33] | compared to what these people are capable of doing now. | 对他们现在能做的事来说都无济于事 |
[15:36] | Sir, I’ll assemble the Homeland Security team to discuss evacuation scenarios. | 阁下 我会召集国土安全部开始讨论疏散的事宜 |
[15:54] | I sent everyone updates on the airport forensics. | 我已经派出所有人追查机场搜集到的信息 |
[15:56] | What did you want me on next? | 下一步要我做什么? |
[15:58] | Check the task list. | 看看任务表 |
[15:59] | You don’t need to ask me every time you need something new to do. | 别每次该做新的事情时都来问我 |
[16:03] | I don’t care if you are my boss or | 我才不管你是不是我上司 |
[16:06] | if you regret sleeping with me last night. | 或者你为昨天和我上床而后悔 |
[16:08] | No one talks to me like that. | 没人可以这么对我说话 |
[16:10] | Really? I just did. | 我就说了 你怎么着 |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 你狠 |
[16:40] | Now, what’s your problem? | 你又有什么问题? |
[16:41] | – I don’t have a problem. – Then what do you want? | – 我没有问题 – 那你想怎么样? |
[16:45] | – Nothing. – Edgar. | – 算了 – 埃德加 |
[16:49] | Look, I’m sorry that my private life hasn’t remained private today. | 听着 我很抱歉今天我的私生活不再那么隐私 |
[16:52] | I’m thinking the opposite. | 我想的刚好相反 |
[16:54] | – What do you mean? – You’re too private. | – 什么意思? – 你太封闭了 |
[16:57] | We’ve known each other for years. | 我们认识了几年 |
[16:58] | And today I find out you’re keeping secrets from me? | 然后今天我发现你有秘密瞒着我 |
[17:01] | Haven’t you ever taken a psychology class? People keep secrets. | 你听说过心理学吗? 是人会保守秘密的 |
[17:03] | I don’t. Not from my friends. | 我不 不对我的朋友保守秘密 |
[17:07] | Why didn’t you tell me Jack was alive? | 为什么不告诉我杰克还活着? |
[17:09] | Oh, come on. It’s called national security. | 哦 算了吧 那是国家机密 |
[17:12] | Yeah, well, what about Spenser? | 说得通嘛 那斯宾塞呢? |
[17:14] | I didn’t even know you two were going out. | 我都不知道你们在约会 |
[17:16] | Give me a break. | 你饶了我吧 |
[17:19] | Okay, when we find the nerve gas and the alert level drops | 好吧 等找到神经毒气 安全级别降下来后 |
[17:23] | we can have some chamomile tea and I’ll tell you all my secrets, okay? | 我们一起喝杯茶 我把秘密都告诉你 满意不? |
[17:36] | You paged me. | 你找我 |
[17:37] | – Has Bauer arrived at CTU? – No, not yet. | – 鲍尔到CTU了吗? – 还没有 |
[17:40] | When he does, I need you to do something. | 等他到了 我要你做件事 |
[17:42] | We have our hands full searching for the nerve gas. | 我们都忙着在找神经毒气 |
[17:45] | Bauer is a priority. | 鲍尔的事更急 |
[17:47] | I need you to clear an entrance into CTU. | 我要你搞定一个CTU的出入口 |
[17:50] | I’m sending it now. Okay. | 我正在传送 好的 |
[17:54] | Miss Raines. | 瑞恩斯小姐 |
[17:55] | I’ll get back to you. Yes? | 等会打给你 什么事? |
[17:57] | I take it you’re up to speed on the nerve gas stolen from the airport. | 我知道你忙着查机场被盗的神经毒气 |
[17:59] | I was just filling in DOD. | 我刚在跟国防部核实 |
[18:01] | Diane Huxley and her son were brought in to be debriefed. | 黛安·哈克斯利和她的儿子被带来问话 |
[18:03] | I’d like you to interview her. | 我要你去见她 |
[18:05] | Interview her about what? | 问她什么? |
[18:06] | Any information she has that could help us find the nerve gas. | 任何可能帮助我们追查神经毒气的信息 |
[18:09] | What could she possibly know about that? | 她怎么会知道? |
[18:11] | I’ve reviewed the evidence against Jack Bauer, | 我复查了所有针对杰克·鲍尔的证据 |
[18:13] | and I’m inclined to agree with your assessment | 我更倾向于你的观点 |
[18:15] | that he was framed for the assassination of David Palmer. | 有关暗杀前总统的事件 他是被陷害的 |
[18:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:19] | I also think that whoever framed Jack | 我还认为不管谁陷害了鲍尔 |
[18:20] | is also involved with the theft of this nerve gas. | 那人肯定和神经毒气有关 |
[18:22] | Which means that Diane Huxley could have had | 那意味着黛安·哈克斯利有可能 |
[18:25] | contact with that person without realizing it. | 接触过目标而不为人知 |
[18:27] | I’m not a trained interrogator. | 我不是个谈话专家 |
[18:29] | But you know Jack Bauer better than anyone else in here. | 但在这里 你比任何人都了解杰克·鲍尔 |
[18:33] | You have something in common with this woman. | 你和那个女人有很多共同点 |
[18:35] | It might help her open up. | 这也许能让她开口 |
[18:37] | I realize it’s awkward, but I need you to do it. | 我知道很难 但我需要你去 |
[18:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:46] | I’ll see what I can get from her. | 看看我能问出什么 |
[18:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:50] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[18:52] | She and her son just cleared security. | 她和她儿子刚通过安检 |
[19:04] | Miss Huxley, I’m Audrey Raines. | 黛安·哈克斯利女士 我是奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[19:06] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[19:07] | This is my son, Derek. | 这是我儿子德里克 |
[19:08] | Hi. I’m gonna be asking you a few questions. | 我需要问你一些问题 |
[19:11] | And Derek, I want you to be checked out by a doctor | 德里克 我要你去做下检查 |
[19:12] | while I speak with your mother. | 我找你妈妈谈点事 |
[19:13] | There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我很好 |
[19:15] | It’s just procedure. When you’re done, you and I will speak. | 只是例行程序 等你检查完毕 你和我也需要谈谈 |
[19:18] | Can you take him to medical, please? | 请带他去医务室 |
[19:22] | It’s okay, I’ll see you in a bit. | 没关系 一会儿见 |
[19:29] | Don’t worry, he’ll be fine. | 别担心 他没事 |
[19:31] | – Is Jack gonna be here soon? – He’s on his way in. | – 杰克就要来这里吗? – 他在路上 |
[19:34] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[19:38] | I had no idea he worked in a place like this. | 我想不到他会在这样的地方工作 |
[19:41] | It’s just up these stairs. | 我们去楼上 |
[19:44] | – Did you know him before? – Yes. | – 你以前认识他? – 是 |
[19:47] | I knew him. | 我认识他 |
[20:18] | A lot of people here thought you were dead until today. | 很多人至今都以为你死了 |
[20:20] | Yeah, I know. Excuse me. | 我知道 借过 |
[20:25] | – Chloe. – Hi, Jack. | – 科洛依 – 嗨 杰克 |
[20:28] | – You all right? – Yeah, I’m okay. | – 你还好? – 我很好 |
[20:31] | We wouldn’t have made it out of that airport without your help. | 没有你的帮助 我就不能活着从机场出来 |
[20:33] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你 – 不用谢 |
[20:35] | Mr. Bauer, Lynn McGill from Division. | 鲍尔先生 我是林·麦克基尔 |
[20:38] | Mara, I’ll assume custody at this point, thank you. | 马拉 后面的教给我了 谢谢你 |
[20:42] | You’re no longer a suspect in President Palmer’s murder | 你不再是谋杀帕默总统的嫌疑犯 |
[20:44] | but while you’re here, you will need this. | 不过你在这里 还是需要这个 |
[20:46] | It’ll give you level two clearance. | 你的二级访问权限 |
[20:47] | Thank you. Was Agent Manning able to apprehend the suspect? | 谢谢你 曼宁探员逮到嫌犯了? |
[20:50] | No. It seems the person you identified used the hostage situation | 没 你说的那个人利用人质事件 |
[20:53] | as a cover to steal a cache of weaponized nerve gas from the airport. | 作为掩护 从机场运走了一些神经毒气 |
[20:57] | Nerve gas? How do you know that? | 神经毒气? 你怎么知道的? |
[20:59] | Following your lead, Curtis found trace | 根据你提供的线索柯蒂斯 |
[21:01] | amounts in a hangar adjacent to the terminal. | 在附近的机库里发现了残留的痕迹 |
[21:03] | We don’t know how much there is and where it came from, | 还不知道数量及其来源 但能肯定 |
[21:05] | but it is a military grade chemical weapon. | 是军用级别的化学武器 |
[21:07] | Do you have any leads? | 有头绪了吗? |
[21:08] | Not yet, but we’re gonna run the search operation from here. | 还没有 但我们就要开始搜索行动 |
[21:10] | You’re not gonna be able to track these terrorists | 标准的搜索行动太慢了 |
[21:12] | fast enough with a standard search operation. | 无法及时找到恐怖份子 |
[21:14] | The only way you’re gonna get that nerve gas in time | 找到神经毒气最快的方法 |
[21:16] | is if you find out who ordered the hit on David Palmer. | 是查出杀害大卫·帕默的幕后真凶 |
[21:19] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[21:20] | I think Palmer was about to expose this plot. | 我想大卫·帕默很可能发现了这个计划 |
[21:22] | I think that’s why he was killed. | 所以他被杀了 |
[21:23] | I also think that if you can help us identify who framed you, | 我还认为如果你能帮我们找到陷害你的人 |
[21:26] | we can intercept this nerve gas while there’s still time. | 我们也能及时找到神经毒气 |
[21:29] | – Hello, Jack. – Hey, Bill. | – 你好 杰克 – 比尔 |
[21:31] | President’s been informed of the nerve gas. | 总统已经知道毒气的事 |
[21:33] | He wants to ensure the media doesn’t find out. | 他要求对媒体保密 |
[21:36] | Well, make sure Division restricts information flow. | 确保消息严密封锁 |
[21:39] | We’ll continue this conversation when I’m done. | 我弄完后再和你谈 |
[21:43] | Good to see you again, Jack. | 再见到你真高兴 杰克 |
[21:44] | It’s good to see you, too, Bill. | 见到你也很高兴 比尔 |
[21:47] | I’m so sorry about Michelle. | 关于米歇尔的事我很抱歉 |
[21:50] | I never meant to put her in jeopardy. | 我从没想到会给她带来危险 |
[21:52] | Of course, you didn’t. | 当然你想不到 |
[21:54] | How’s Tony doing? | 托尼怎么样了? |
[21:56] | He’s still unconscious, but the doctor says he’s going to pull through. | 他仍然昏迷 不过医生说他能挺过去 |
[22:01] | Good. We’re gonna need to speak to him as soon as possible. | 真好 我们必须尽快和他谈谈 |
[22:04] | They know to call us. | 他醒了会通知我们 |
[22:08] | Jack… Audrey has been working for us. | 杰克 奥黛丽在为我们工作 |
[22:13] | She’s here in the building now? | 她现在在这里? |
[22:15] | She’s debriefing Diane Huxley. | 她在和黛安·哈克斯利谈话 |
[22:17] | Why is she talking to Diane? | 为什么是她? |
[22:20] | Lynn asked her to. | 林安排的 |
[22:24] | I’m not used to calling him Jack. | 过去我并不叫他杰克 |
[22:26] | He said his name was Frank Flynn. | 他说他的名字是弗兰克·弗林 |
[22:29] | I thought he worked for the oil company. | 我以为他为石油公司工作 |
[22:33] | You probably know more about him than I do. | 也许你比我更了解他 |
[22:35] | We all thought he was dead for the last year and a half. | 过去一年半里我们都以为他死了 |
[22:39] | So what do you want to know? | 你们想要知道什么? |
[22:40] | You said that Jack was living with you for the last six months, is that correct? | 你说过去六个月里杰克和你住在一起 |
[22:44] | He was renting a room. | 他租了一个房间 |
[22:47] | So, you don’t have a personal relationship with him? | 那么你和他有私人关系吗? |
[22:52] | I’m not sure that’s any of your business. | 我想这与你们无关 |
[22:54] | I’m sorry, I just… I need to know how close you and Jack were, | 抱歉 我只是 需要知道你和杰克的密切程度 |
[22:56] | whether he confided in you or not. | 他是否信任你 |
[23:02] | Jack’s a private person. | 杰克是个相当沉默的人 |
[23:05] | I always knew he was keeping something from me. I just never pushed it. | 我知道他有秘密 但从来不问他 |
[23:10] | I accepted him for who he was. | 我能接受他这样 |
[23:14] | Ms. Raines… | 瑞恩斯小姐 |
[23:16] | whoever he was before… | 不管他以前是谁 |
[23:20] | it doesn’t change the way I feel about him. | 都不会改变我对他的感觉 |
[23:24] | He was good to me, he was good to my son. | 他对我好 对我儿子也好 |
[23:29] | He meant a lot to us. He still does. | 他曾经对我们很重要 现在也是 |
[23:36] | I see. | 看得出 |
[23:40] | Did anyone ever come by and ask about Jack? | 有人来问过你关于杰克的事情吗? |
[23:44] | What do you mean? | 你指什么? |
[23:46] | Someone knew that Jack was alive. | 有人知道杰克还活着 |
[23:47] | It’s critical to our investigation that we find out who that was. | 找出这个人 对我们的调查很重要 |
[23:51] | No. No one asked about him. No one ever came to see him. | 没有人问过他 也没有人来见过他 |
[24:18] | Can you excuse me for a minute, please? | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[24:22] | Yeah. | 行 |
[24:26] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[24:36] | I don’t even know where to begin. | 我都不知道该从哪开始说 |
[24:41] | You have to believe me. I couldn’t tell you I was still alive. | 你一定要相信我 我不能告诉你我还活着 |
[24:44] | Jack, you don’t need to apologize. | 杰克 你不需要道歉 |
[24:46] | I did it for your own protection. | 这么做也是为了保护你 |
[24:49] | It’s been hard for me, thinking you died, believing that I was angry at you… | 知道你死了我很伤心 我生你的气 |
[24:55] | that I hated you. I wasn’t able to forgive myself for that. | 甚至恨你 我也不能原谅自己 |
[25:00] | You had every reason to hate me. | 你有理由恨我 |
[25:02] | I was responsible for Paul’s death. I lied to you. | 保罗的死我要负责 我欺骗了你 |
[25:05] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[25:08] | You made a hard decision. | 你做了一个艰难的决定 |
[25:16] | I never imagined I’d get another chance to tell you this. | 从未想到 我有机会告诉你这些 |
[25:24] | But I want… | 我想 |
[25:29] | I want you to know that I don’t blame you for what happened with Paul. | 我想要你知道 保罗的事我不怪你 |
[25:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:42] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[25:44] | There’s so much that I want to say to you, I know it’s… | 我有那么多事情想和你说 我知道…. |
[25:47] | Mr. Bauer. Mr. Buchanan needs to see you. | 鲍尔先生 布坎南先生要见你 |
[25:50] | – I’ll be right down. – I should go. | – 我马上去 – 我得走了 |
[26:07] | Evelyn, is Mrs. Logan still asleep? | 伊夫林 洛根夫人还睡着吗? |
[26:10] | Yes, she’s finally getting some rest. | 是 她终于可以休息一下了 |
[26:13] | Good. You should probably start gathering some of her things. | 很好 你可以开始给她收拾行李了 |
[26:16] | I thought the president was staying through the weekend. | 我以为总统先生要待到周末 |
[26:19] | He is… but she’ll be leaving today. | 他是 但夫人今天就走 |
[26:23] | Where’s she going? | 她去哪里? |
[26:25] | Just make sure she has the essentials | 你只要确保她有足够的物品 |
[26:27] | to make her trip comfortable. | 和旅途愉快舒适即可 |
[26:30] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[26:57] | Edgar said he saw you come in here. What are you doing? | 埃加德说 看见你来这里 你在干什么? |
[26:59] | Setting up a new socket. | 设定一组新代理 |
[27:01] | We’re overloaded from the NSA database. | 国土安全部数据库的流量超载了 |
[27:04] | – Why are you here? – Looking for you. | – 你来这里干吗? – 找你 |
[27:07] | What for? | 为了什么? |
[27:08] | I need to get into your utilities volume. | 我有悄悄话要对你说 |
[27:12] | Why didn’t you message me? | 为什么不给我短信? |
[27:13] | Okay, I wanted to say something, too. Let’s not make a big drama out of it. | 我有话要说 让我们长话短说 |
[27:17] | What? | 什么话? |
[27:20] | I was unfairly harsh to you a few minutes ago. I didn’t mean anything. | 几分钟前我对你大喊 我不是故意的 |
[27:27] | All right. Apology accepted. | 好吧 接受你的道歉 |
[27:31] | It wasn’t really an apology, it was more of an observation. I mean, the fact… | 其实算不上道歉 最多是一种表态 我意思是 |
[27:36] | Spenser. | 斯宾塞 |
[27:39] | Damn it, why do I do that? | 该死 我为什么要那么做 |
[28:10] | – Edgar Stiles. – It’s Chloe. | – 埃德加·斯特尔斯 – 我是科洛依 |
[28:13] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[28:14] | I need to know Spenser’s clearance level? | 告诉我斯宾塞的访问权限级别 |
[28:15] | Why are you asking? | 为什么? |
[28:17] | Spenser works for me, and I need to know his clearance level, | 斯宾塞是我手下 我要知道他的访问权限 |
[28:20] | so could you please open the header file and give it to me, Edgar? | 你就把文件打开看一眼 然后给我说 行不行? 埃德加 |
[28:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:27] | Level three. | 三级 |
[28:31] | Chloe? | 科洛依? |
[28:34] | Call Buchanan, tell him I need to talk to him now. It’s important. | 给布坎南打电话 跟他说我有事要马上跟他说 很重要 |
[28:42] | Division sent me. | 总部派我来的 |
[28:43] | One of your mainframe servers is cycling slow. | 你们的一个主服务器出问题了 |
[28:48] | You’re not on the manifest. | 你不在访客名单上 |
[28:50] | I was told it’d be taken care of. | 有人告诉我可以进去的 |
[28:51] | I’m going to clear this with the systems administrator. | 我得向上级通报 |
[28:56] | Are you Hank, from on-site support? | 你是设备服务公司的汉克吗? |
[28:58] | – Yeah. – My fault. | – 对 – 我的疏忽 |
[29:00] | I was supposed to advance him an emergency clearance. | 他已经获得了紧急通行的安全级别 |
[29:02] | All right. Place the bag on the conveyor belt, and walk right through, sir. | 好吧 请把包放在传送带上 您从那边过去 |
[29:26] | – All clear. – Thank you. | – 没问题 – 谢谢 |
[29:27] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[29:29] | I’ll show you the way. | 我来给你带路 |
[29:34] | Mr. Cummings told me it would be best to keep you off the manifest. | 卡明斯先生告诉我 别把你列在来访名单上 |
[29:39] | Classified material generally runs on servers nine and twelve. | 机密资料保存在9和12号服务器上 |
[29:43] | All the information you need on Bauer should be there. | 所有鲍尔的资料应该都在这里 |
[29:48] | I don’t know what files Mr. Cummings asked you to download | 我不知道卡明斯先生要你下载什么资料 |
[29:50] | but you need to keep vector counts the same, | 但你得让访问记录保持不变 |
[29:53] | or it’ll get flagged. | 不然会被发现 |
[29:59] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[30:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:04] | I need to get back to my station. | 我得回自己岗位去了 |
[30:54] | Evelyn, what are you doing? | 伊夫林 你在干什么? |
[30:57] | Mrs. Logan, are you feeling better? | 洛根夫人 感觉好点了吗? |
[31:00] | Why are you packing my things? | 为什么你在收拾我的东西? |
[31:04] | Walt Cummings asked me to. | 沃尔特·卡明斯让我这么做的 |
[31:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:09] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿? |
[31:10] | I don’t know if the president’s going with you. | 总统可能不和你一起走 |
[31:14] | Evelyn, stop. What’s going on? | 伊夫林 停下 到底发生什么事了? |
[31:19] | They just asked me to get you ready to leave. | 他们让我帮你准备好离开 |
[31:28] | They’re sending me to Vermont, aren’t they? | 要送我去佛蒙特州 是不是? |
[31:32] | Charles is having me committed. | 查尔斯向我保证过的 |
[31:36] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Logan. I honestly don’t know anything else. | 抱歉 洛根夫人 我真的不知道别的事情 |
[31:45] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[31:58] | I’ll get dressed. | 我去换衣服 |
[32:14] | Edgar, my FGA is locked. Where’s Chloe? | 埃德加 我的帐号被锁住了 科洛依在哪里? |
[32:18] | How should I know? | 我知道个屁 |
[32:22] | – Can you unlock this? – No. | – 你能解锁吗? – 不能 |
[32:27] | Mr. Wolff? Please come with us. | 沃尔夫先生 请来一下 |
[32:31] | What do you want? | 你们要干什么? |
[32:33] | Mr. Buchanan has ordered us to take you to him immediately. | 布坎南先生命令我们带你去见他 马上 |
[32:36] | I’m in the middle of a critical task here. | 我正在处理紧急任务 |
[32:38] | Mr. Stiles has been authorized to take over your work load. | 斯特尔斯先生 授权接管你的工作 |
[32:42] | Did you know about this, Edgar? | 你知道这件事 埃德加? |
[32:44] | Yeah. I just got the bulletin. Sorry. | 是啊 我接到通知了 抱歉 |
[32:49] | Mr. Wolff. Please. | 沃尔夫先生 请 |
[32:53] | I’m coming. | 我自己会走 |
[33:13] | Chloe? Sir. What is going on here? | 科洛依 先生 这里出什么事了? |
[33:16] | Sit down, Spenser. | 坐下 斯宾塞 |
[33:26] | You’ve been burrowing into classified | 你未经授权访问了机密的 |
[33:28] | CTU protocols without authorization. | CTU系统文件 |
[33:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么? |
[33:32] | Stop– I know you were logged onto the security subsystem, | 住嘴 我知道你登入了安全子系统 |
[33:35] | where you had no right to be. | 你没有该权限 |
[33:36] | We’re going through your system so | 我们在查你的系统记录 |
[33:38] | you might as well tell us now what you were doing. | 所以你最好老实交待你在做什么 |
[33:39] | – I told you I was opening… – That’s enough! | – 我告诉过你我在… – 够了 |
[33:43] | You’ve accessed files outside your clearance level | 在过去四个月里你超越权限 |
[33:46] | at least 18 times in the four months you’ve been here. | 访问文件的次数至少有18次 |
[33:50] | Sir, whatever you think you’ve found, it’s a mistake. | 先生 不管你认为找到了什么 都不是真的 |
[33:54] | I’ve done nothing wrong. | 我没有做错任何事 |
[33:55] | Come on, Spenser, you obviously have your own agenda here. | 省省吧 斯宾塞 你显然有自己的目的 |
[33:58] | I don’t have an “agenda.” | 我没有什么目的 |
[33:59] | And while you’re at here | 既然你在这里 |
[34:01] | why don’t you explain why it was necessary to crawl into my bed. | 为什么不解释下爬到我床上的原因 |
[34:02] | Which certainly wasn’t what it appeared to be, | 那肯定不是表面上那么简单 |
[34:04] | just like your work here isn’t what it appears to be! | 就像你在这里的工作 |
[34:07] | Chloe, Chloe. Chloe, let me handle this, please. | 科洛依 科洛依 科洛依 请让我来处理 |
[34:13] | Sir, obviously you can’t take anything she says into consideration. | 先生 显然你不能听信她说的任何话 |
[34:17] | I was careless. | 我是无辜的 |
[34:19] | And, inadvertently, I caused her some emotional pain. | 而且 我似乎无意中让她的感情受到了伤害 |
[34:22] | Oh, please. | 算了吧 |
[34:23] | And now she’s trying to get back at me. | 现在她又企图公报私仇 |
[34:25] | I don’t think so, Spenser. | 我不那么认为 斯宾塞 |
[34:27] | Sir, I’d like to talk to a lawyer. | 先生 我要和律师说话 |
[34:29] | Forget about a lawyer! | 别提什么律师了 |
[34:30] | We’re in the middle of a terrorist crisis | 我们正面临恐怖袭击 |
[34:32] | There are lives on the line. | 很多人命悬一线 |
[34:34] | You’re going to tell us what you’ve been doing here, | 你得告诉我们在这里做什么 |
[34:36] | and you’re going to tell us now. | 而且现在就说 |
[34:45] | I hope this goes better than when I sent her up there the last time. | 希望这次比上次送她去那里结果要好 |
[34:48] | Dr. Hill and his staff are on standby if she overreacts. | 希尔医生和他的人已经做好了准备要是她反应过激的话 |
[34:51] | I’m not looking forward to this. | 我不想看到那样 |
[34:53] | Evelyn? | 伊夫林? |
[34:54] | – Mr. President. – Where is she? | – 总统阁下 – 她在哪里? |
[34:56] | She’s in the bathroom, sir. | 洗手间里 |
[35:01] | Martha? | 玛莎? |
[35:06] | Marty? | 亲爱的? |
[35:10] | Are you sure she’s in there? | 你肯定她在里面? |
[35:11] | Yes, sir. She’s getting dressed. | 是的阁下 在换衣服 |
[35:16] | Marty? | 玛莎? |
[35:40] | Aaron? My wife is gone. | 艾伦 我妻子跑了 |
[35:42] | This is Pierce. We have a priority alert. | 我是皮尔斯 现在有紧急情况 |
[35:44] | The First Lady has left her quarters and is unaccounted for. | 第一夫人离开了她的房间 去向不明 |
[35:48] | All agents in the main wing, move to points north and west. | 所有在主楼的探员前往北面和西面拦截 |
[35:50] | Anyone spotting her, check in immediately. | 任何人看到她 立刻报告 |
[36:14] | So the only people who knew you were alive were David Palmer | 所以知道你活着的人只有大卫·帕默 托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[36:17] | Tony Almeida, Michelle Dessler and Chloe O’Brian. | 米歇尔·戴斯勒 科洛依·奥布赖恩 |
[36:19] | Yeah, and at least one other person who killed | 而且至少杀死大卫·帕默的凶手里 |
[36:20] | David Palmer and tried to frame me for it. | 有一个试图诬陷我 |
[36:22] | And you don’t know who that other person might be? | 知道可能是谁吗? |
[36:24] | – No. – Any theories? | – 不知道 – 假设呢? |
[36:29] | About a year and a half ago, David Palmer called me. | 大约一年半以前 大卫·帕默给我电话 |
[36:30] | Told me there’s someone in Logan’s administration was targeting me. | 说是洛根阵营里某人要置我于死地 |
[36:34] | Which is why you faked your own death and assumed a new identity? | 所以你假装死亡并用了新身份? |
[36:37] | Yeah, except it didn’t work. | 是啊 显然没有起作用 |
[36:38] | I believe that whoever tried to kill me 18 months ago | 我相信18月前试图杀我的那个人 |
[36:42] | somehow found out I was still alive, | 发现了我还活着 |
[36:45] | and waited until today to exploit that information. | 而且等到今天才利用这个信息 |
[36:47] | Someone inside President Logan’s administration? | 洛根总统阵营里的某人? |
[36:50] | That’s what David Palmer told me | 在18个月前 大卫·帕默 |
[36:52] | a year and a half ago, and I believe him. | 这么告诉我的 我相信他 |
[36:54] | Well, first of all, | 首先呢 |
[36:55] | that would mean someone in this administration | 这意味着高层里有人 |
[36:57] | is also tied to the theft of the nerve gas. | 和被走偷神经毒气有关系 |
[36:59] | Yeah. You’re going to have to look into that. | 是啊 你必须去查一下 |
[37:02] | Even if you’re right | 即使你是对的 |
[37:03] | there are hundreds of people in Logan’s administration. | 洛根的阵营里几百号人 |
[37:05] | It would take an investigation of that | 需要大规模的调查 |
[37:06] | magnitude months to gain any traction | 也许要几个月才能发现线索 |
[37:08] | and we don’t have months to work with. | 我们没有那么多时间 |
[37:10] | I’m sorry to interrupt, | 麦克基尔先生 |
[37:11] | but Dr. Paulson is calling from medical. | 抱歉打扰 帕尔森医生从医务室打来电话 |
[37:13] | Put him through. | 接进来 |
[37:14] | – Mr. McGill? – Yes? | – 麦克基尔先生? – 请讲 |
[37:16] | Tony Almeida’s regained consciousness and is in recovery. | 托尼·阿尔梅达恢复意识了 情况稳定 |
[37:19] | Can he talk? | 能说话吗? |
[37:20] | Yes. He’s very weak, you’ll have to be brief. | 能 他很虚弱 你必须长话短说 |
[37:23] | Let him know I’ll be down in a few minutes. | 告诉他我几分钟后下来 |
[37:25] | Tony asked if be could speak to Jack Bauer first. | 托尼想先和杰克·鲍尔见面 |
[37:28] | He says it’s important. | 他说那很重要 |
[37:30] | He’s a friend of mine. | 他是我朋友 |
[37:33] | Tell Mr. Almeida that Jack will be down in few moments. | 告诉阿尔梅达先生 杰克马上下来 |
[37:35] | I’ll let him know. | 我会告诉他 |
[37:36] | Thank you. I’ll be right back. | 谢谢 我马上回来 |
[37:46] | – Jack. – What’s going on? | – 杰克 – 有什么事吗? |
[37:49] | I know you’re busy. I… | 我知道你很忙 我 |
[37:51] | I just wanted to apologize. | 我只想向你道歉 |
[37:53] | You have nothing to apologize for. | 你不用道什么歉 |
[37:55] | Yes, I do. | 我要 |
[37:57] | I thought you were just another loser | 我以前认为你只是又一个 |
[37:59] | trying to take advantage of my mom. | 想占我妈妈便宜的痞子 |
[38:01] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[38:06] | You were trying to protect her. | 你是想保护她 |
[38:08] | Your mother is lucky to have someone | 有那么关心她的儿子 |
[38:10] | who loves her as much as you do. | 你妈妈很幸运 |
[38:12] | As soon as this is over, I promise you, | 这里一结束 我保证 |
[38:14] | you and I are going to get a chance to sit down and talk. | 和你坐下来 好好聊一聊 |
[38:16] | But right now I have to go. | 但现在我得走了 |
[38:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:21] | Take care of your mother. | 照顾好你妈妈 |
[38:29] | Who gave you the Level Five authorization? | 谁给了你五级访问权限? |
[38:34] | Don’t look at me. Answer him! | 看我干什么 回答他 |
[38:36] | I can’t. I can’t talk to anyone here about this. | 我不能 我不能和这里的任何人谈论这件事 |
[38:40] | Whatever you were doing is over, Spenser. | 不管你在做什么都结束了 斯宾塞 |
[38:44] | Sir, I was able to pull Spenser’s screen activity from the archive. | 先生 我从档案室调出了斯宾塞的使用记录 |
[38:48] | This is what he was looking at ten minutes ago. | 这是他十分钟前做的事 |
[38:50] | Looks like he was using in-house surveillance to track someone through CTU. | 看起来他在用室内追踪系统找什么人 |
[38:57] | Why are you tracking Jack Bauer? | 为什么跟踪杰克·鲍尔 |
[38:59] | What the hell’s going on here, Spenser? | 斯宾塞 你到底想干什么? |
[39:00] | I was following orders. | 我只是服从命令 |
[39:01] | I’m sure if they’re tracking Jack Bauer, they have a reason. | 如果他们要追踪杰克·鲍尔 他们一定有理由 |
[39:03] | Who is they? | “他们”是谁? |
[39:09] | I won’t say anything else. | 我不能再说 |
[39:12] | Chloe, find security, have them locate Jack now. | 科洛依 叫警卫马上找到杰克 |
[39:29] | – Dr. Paulson? – Yes. | – 帕尔森医生? – 恩 |
[39:31] | I’m Jack Bauer. Tony Almeida wanted to speak with me. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 托尼·阿尔梅达想见我 |
[39:33] | Oh, of course, Mr. Bauer. Just remember to please keep it brief. | 当然可以 鲍尔先生 请尽量长话短说 |
[39:37] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[39:46] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[39:48] | Tony, it’s Jack. | 托尼 是我 杰克 |
[40:51] | Jack, you all right? | 杰克 你没事吧? |
[40:54] | I think he cracked my rib. | 他可能打断了我肋骨 |
[40:56] | I’ve been trying to reach you, but the lines were locked out. | 我想找到你 但电话线断了 |
[40:59] | What happened? Who is he? | 怎么了 他是谁? |
[41:00] | I don’t know, but he’s a professional. | 我不知道 但他是职业的 |
[41:02] | He killed Dr. Paulson, then he tried to kill me. | 他杀死了帕尔森医生 并想杀我 |
[41:04] | You have any idea how he got into CTU? | 知道他怎么潜入CTU的吗? |
[41:06] | We identified a mole working in Chloe’s department. | 科洛依部门里有个奸细 |
[41:09] | – Who? – Spenser Wolff. | – 谁? – 斯宾塞·沃尔夫 |
[41:11] | We’ve been interrogating him, but he hasn’t talked yet. | 一直在审他 但什么都不肯说 |
[41:13] | – Where is he? – Holding. | – 他在哪里? – 审讯室 |
[41:14] | Get a doctor down here to monitor Tony Almeida now. | 找个医生照看托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[41:17] | Lock this room down. | 锁住这间房间 |
[41:19] | Contact Lynn McGill, have him meet me in Holding. | 联系 林·阿尔麦克基尔 让他到审讯室见我 |
[41:40] | Bring up visual surveillance on Medical Room Two. | 把2号医务室的视频调出来 |
[41:43] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[41:53] | I want to show you something. Get up! | 给你看点东西 起来! |
[41:58] | Did you let that man into CTU? | 你让他进入CTU? |
[42:00] | This man is a professional assassin. | 他是职业杀手 |
[42:02] | He just killed Dr. Paulson, and he tried to kill me. | 杀死了帕尔森医生还试图杀我 |
[42:04] | Did you let him into CTU? | 是你让他进来的? |
[42:06] | No. They told me he was here to place a tap on one of the servers. | 不 他们说他是下载一个服务器的资料 |
[42:09] | – That’s all I knew. – Who told you? | – 我只知道这些 – 谁告诉你的? |
[42:11] | I was here as part of an Internal Affairs investigation. | 我在这里进行内部调查工作 |
[42:16] | Are you starting to understand how much trouble you are in? | 你终于明白自己犯了多大的错误了? |
[42:19] | Now, I’m gonna give you one more chance. | 现在我再给你个机会 |
[42:20] | Who told you to let that man into CTU? | 谁让你带这个男人进入CTU? |
[42:24] | The White House. | 白宫 |
[42:26] | Mr. Cummings in the White House. | 白宫的卡明斯先生 |
[42:29] | Cummings recruited me after I started working here. | 我在这里工作后 卡明斯招募了我 |
[42:32] | He said that they wanted to make sure CTU was operating… | 他说他们要确保CTU运作在 |
[42:36] | within the rules. | 控制之下 |
[42:39] | You have to believe me. | 你们要相信我 |
[42:43] | I thought I was serving the President. | 我以为是为总统服务的 |
[42:48] | Yeah. Take him back to Holding. | 先把他关起来 |
[42:57] | Walt Cummings killed David Palmer, and he tried to have me killed. | 沃尔特·卡明斯 杀死了大卫·帕默 他也想杀我 |
[43:00] | Even if it is true, we have to build a case before we call the President. | 如果是真的 在报告总统前必须立案调查 |
[43:04] | We don’t call the President. He’s here in California. We go see him now. | 别给总统打电话 他在加州 现在就去见他 |
[43:07] | Cummings is the President’s Chief of Staff, Jack. And his friend. | 卡明斯是总统的参谋长 也是总统的朋友 |
[43:10] | Without any hard evidence, CTU can’t touch him. | 没有任何证据 CTU不能动他 |
[43:13] | I’m not CTU. | 我不是CTU的人 |
[43:16] | I’ll go get Walt Cummings myself. | 我自己去找卡明斯 |