| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:13] | Any problems getting the canisters out? | 取毒气时有什么麻烦吗? |
| [00:15] | No. They were hidden exactly where you said they’d be. | 没有 就在你说的地方 很顺利 |
| [00:18] | Russians will finally understand the consequences | 俄国佬不久就知道占领我们家乡的后果 |
| [00:21] | of occupying our homeland when we turn Moscow into a graveyard. | 当我们把莫斯科变成坟场的时候 |
| [00:23] | Erwich has just cleared airport security. | 埃里克已经把机场保安搞定了 |
| [00:25] | Then the authorities don’t know anything’s been stolen. | 这么说政府还不知道丢了什么 |
| [00:27] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
| [00:28] | Then the only thing we have left to take care of is Bauer. | 现在唯一需要对付的就是鲍尔了 |
| [00:31] | You paged me? | 你呼我? |
| [00:32] | I need you to do something. | 我需要你帮忙 |
| [00:33] | We have our hands full searching for the nerve gas. | 我们正全力找那些神经毒气 |
| [00:35] | Bauer is a priority. | 鲍尔最重要 |
| [00:37] | I just signed a treaty. | 我刚签署了一个条约 |
| [00:38] | Now all of a sudden | 现在却告诉我 |
| [00:40] | I find out that the terrorists | 那些恐怖分子非但没抓住 |
| [00:41] | are still out there… with nerve gas. | 还偷了神经毒气 |
| [00:43] | You people have to listen to me. | 你们要相信我 |
| [00:46] | I had a document. | 我有一份文件 |
| [00:48] | It was hidden in my blouse. | 就藏在我的衬衣里 |
| [00:49] | It’s gone. | 但现在不见了 |
| [00:50] | Someone stole it from me. | 有人偷走了 |
| [00:52] | This is what she was like before you sent her to Vermont. | 她现在的情况和之前 你送她去佛蒙特的时候一样 |
| [00:55] | Are you suggesting that I readmit her? | 你是说再把她送回去? |
| [00:57] | For her sake, | 都是为她着想 |
| [00:58] | if nothing else. | 仅此而已 |
| [01:00] | Aaron, my wife is gone. | 艾伦 我妻子跑了 |
| [01:02] | We have a priority alert. | 紧急情况 |
| [01:03] | You’ve been burrowing into classified CTU protocols without authorization. | 你在未经授权的情况下查阅了CTU机密档案 |
| [01:07] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你们在说什么 |
| [01:09] | Stop. | 闭嘴 |
| [01:10] | I know you logged on to the security subsystem | 我知道你登录了安全子系统 |
| [01:12] | where you had no right to be. | 而你根本无权进入那儿 |
| [01:13] | Someone knew that Jack was alive. | 有人知道杰克还活着 |
| [01:15] | It’s critical to our investigation | 找到那个人 |
| [01:17] | that we find out who that was. | 对我们的调查很重要 |
| [01:24] | Did you let that man into CTU? | 是你放这个人进CTU的? |
| [01:26] | This man is a professional assassin. | 他是个职业杀手 |
| [01:27] | He just killed Dr. Paulson, he tried to kill me. | 是他杀了帕尔森医生 还想杀我 |
| [01:29] | Who told you to let that man into CTU? | 谁命令你让他进入CTU的? |
| [01:32] | The White House. | 白宫的人 |
| [01:34] | Mr. Cummings. | 卡明斯先生 |
| [01:37] | The following takes place between 12Pm and 1Pm | 以下是发生于中午12点至1点之间的故事 |
| [01:43] | I don’t understand the problem. | 我虽然不了解整件事 |
| [01:44] | David Palmer was murdered because he was about | 但大卫·帕默被杀 |
| [01:45] | to expose Walt Cummings’ connection to the terrorists. | 是因为他想揭露沃尔特·卡明斯和恐怖分子有联系 |
| [01:48] | When Cummings failed to frame me for Palmer’s murder, | 卡明斯发现嫁祸给我杀了帕默失败后 |
| [01:50] | he tried to kill me. | 他就想杀我 |
| [01:51] | All that may be true, Jack | 也许你是对的 杰克 |
| [01:52] | but we don’t have proof. | 但我们没证据 |
| [01:53] | We can prove that Cummings used | 我们能证明是卡明斯指使 |
| [01:55] | Spenser to get Jack’s assassin into CTU. | 斯宾塞让杀杰克的人进CTU |
| [01:57] | All we have is Spenser’s word. | 但我们只有斯宾塞的一面之词 |
| [01:57] | That’s not enough to build a case. | 这还不足以立案 |
| [01:59] | You don’t have time to build a case. | 没时间立案调查 |
| [02:00] | You want the nerve gas, | 如果你要找神经毒气 |
| [02:01] | Cummings is your connection. | 卡明斯就是突破口 |
| [02:02] | Cummings is the President’s Chief Advisor. | 卡明斯是总统的参谋长 |
| [02:04] | How exactly do you suggest we get to him? | 你想让我们怎么接近他 |
| [02:06] | I can secretly meet with Mike Novick | 我可以私下和麦克·诺维克见面 |
| [02:08] | enlist his help. | 寻求他的帮助 |
| [02:09] | How do we know Novick’s not in this with Cummings? | 我们怎么知道诺维克和卡明斯不是一伙儿的? |
| [02:11] | Because I know him. | 因为我了解他 |
| [02:13] | He’ll listen to me. | 他会相信我 |
| [02:14] | And the President will listen to him. | 而总统会相信他的 |
| [02:16] | With Novick’s help, we can isolate Cummings. | 有诺维克的帮助 我们就能孤立卡明斯 |
| [02:18] | Jack, as much as I appreciate you wanting to be involved | 杰克 我很高兴你想参与此事 |
| [02:20] | you don’t work here anymore. | 可你已经不是CTU的人了 |
| [02:21] | That’s exactly the reason why I should do this. | 我是最佳人选的原因就在于此 |
| [02:24] | If it backfires, there’ll be no fallout on you. | 一旦失败 不会牵连到你们 |
| [02:28] | I think it’s worth a try. | 我认为值得一试 |
| [02:30] | I agree. | 我同意 |
| [02:32] | It’s your call. | 你看呢 |
| [02:45] | All right, Jack. | 好吧 杰克 |
| [02:47] | But just so we’re clear, | 但我们说清楚 |
| [02:48] | this is about finding the nerve gas, | 目标是找神经毒气 |
| [02:49] | not getting revenge for David Palmer. | 不是给大卫·帕默报仇 |
| [02:51] | Understood. | 同意 |
| [02:53] | Work out your protocols with Ms. Raines. | 告诉瑞恩斯你的计划 |
| [02:56] | We’ll keep looking through Cummings’ background | 我们继续查卡明斯的背景 |
| [02:58] | for anything that supports our case. | 看看有没有什么资料对我们有用 |
| [03:02] | We’re gonna need to set up a secure channel | 我们会为你开个安全频道 |
| [03:04] | for you to contact us on. | 以便你和我们联系 |
| [03:08] | Can you bring up the satellite photo of the compound? | 你能调出卫星的合成图片么? |
| [03:15] | Jack, I’m sorry if I’m being a little distant.I just… | 杰克 如果我对你有些冷淡 我很抱歉 只是… |
| [03:19] | It’s taking me a little while to get used to you being alive. | 一时还不能适应你还活着 |
| [03:24] | I understand. | 我理解 |
| [03:30] | I’ll call Novick. | 我去给诺维克打电话 |
| [03:31] | Jack. | 杰克 |
| [03:38] | When Cummings finds out that you’re still alive, | 如果卡明斯发现你还活着 |
| [03:40] | he’s gonna come after you again. | 他还会下手的 |
| [03:44] | Yeah. | 谢谢 |
| [03:57] | Yes? | 是我 |
| [03:57] | Is Bauer dead? | 鲍尔死了吗? |
| [03:59] | I haven’t received confirmation yet. | 我还没收到确认消息 |
| [04:00] | Your man should have taken care of this by now. | 你的人从现在开始要额外小心 |
| [04:04] | Perhaps he had to alter his strike window. | 也许他不得不改变策略了 |
| [04:06] | Has the nerve gas reached the port? | 那些神经毒气到港口了没? |
| [04:08] | Not yet. | 还没 |
| [04:09] | But they should be arriving any minute. | 估计就快到了 |
| [04:11] | Good. | 好的 |
| [04:12] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
| [04:14] | I’m late for a briefing. | 还得给总统汇报 |
| [04:23] | You have all the shipping documents in order? | 所有运输证明都搞定了? |
| [04:26] | The canisters will arrive at port | 毒气罐会在八天后 |
| [04:26] | in your country in eight days. | 到达你们国家的港口 |
| [04:28] | Ground transportation to your base camp will take another day. | 到港后一天内运到你基地 |
| [04:32] | Will you need my help getting them to your target? | 需要我帮忙把毒气运到你们的目标去吗? |
| [04:35] | No. | 不用 |
| [04:35] | I’ve arranged transport to Moscow. | 运往莫斯科的事我已经安排好了 |
| [04:51] | Have they found my wife yet? | 找到我妻子了吗? |
| [04:53] | No, sir, | 还没有 |
| [04:53] | but Secret Service is confident | 但特工确认 |
| [04:55] | she’s still on the grounds. | 她还在这里 |
| [04:56] | If they’re so damn confident, | 他们这么有信心 |
| [04:57] | why can’t anyone find her? | 怎么到现在还没找到? |
| [04:58] | What the hell are they doing? | 他们到底干什么吃的? |
| [04:59] | I’m sure it’s just a matter of time | 我保证只是时间问题 |
| [05:01] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
| [05:02] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
| [05:04] | I was just setting up the video. | 我正要放一个视频资料 |
| [05:07] | This was made by terrorists, | 这是恐怖分子制作的 |
| [05:09] | to document the effects of exposure to nerve gas. | 记录了吸入神经毒气后的反应 |
| [05:12] | It was recovered from a training camp two years ago. | 这是两年前在他们的一个训练基地找到的 |
| [05:16] | Disorientation occurs moments after exposure. | 首先 切断脑部和脊髓之间的联系 |
| [05:22] | Now the video jumps forward | 现在是快进 |
| [05:24] | no more than a couple of minutes, we estimate. | 估计暴露的几分钟之后 |
| [05:26] | Within that time, | 这期间 |
| [05:27] | there’s permanent damage to the central nervous system. | 所有感官的神经系彻底坏死 |
| [05:31] | Violent seizures take over. | 全身开始痉挛 |
| [05:33] | Bronchial membranes blister and peel away. | 气管膜出泡破裂融化 |
| [05:36] | Death occurs within… | 死亡也就是… |
| [05:38] | Stop. | 够了 |
| [05:42] | Now, according to DOD, | 目前根据国防部情报 |
| [05:44] | the Sentox-Six nerve gas stolen from the airport | 从机场失窃的6号Sentox神经毒气 |
| [05:47] | is far more lethal than the gas we just saw used. | 比我们刚才看到那种更加致命 |
| [05:50] | If released in a town or city, for example, | 如果它被释放到一个镇或一座城市 |
| [05:53] | the cloud will remain lethal for much longer. | 形成的毒气云会使致命时效更长 |
| [05:57] | Are we any closer to finding the canisters? | 那我们有什么进展吗? |
| [06:01] | There haven’t been any reports of progress, sir. | 目前仍未接到任何相关报告 |
| [06:07] | Excuse me, Mr. President. | 抱歉 总统阁下 |
| [06:09] | I need to return a call to the State Department. | 我得给参院回个电话 |
| [06:14] | Do you have those updates, Walt? | 对此你还有什么要补充的吗?沃尔特 |
| [06:15] | Yes, here’s one from CTU. | 恩 有一份来自CTU的报告 |
| [06:21] | Also one from Homeland Security. | 还有一份国土安全部的 |
| [06:30] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
| [06:31] | Jack. Mike Novick. | 杰克 麦克·诺维克 |
| [06:32] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 很高兴又听到你的声音 |
| [06:34] | Yours, too, Mike. | 我也一样 麦克 |
| [06:36] | I’m so sorry about David Palmer. | 对大卫·帕默的死我很遗憾 |
| [06:40] | I know how much he meant to you. | 我知道你们交情很深 |
| [06:41] | Yeah… | 恩 |
| [06:42] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
| [06:44] | I have a lead on the stolen nerve gas. | 我有一个线索 是关于失窃的神经毒气的 |
| [06:47] | Isn’t CTU coordinating the search? | 不是CTU在负责这件事吗? |
| [06:50] | This is something I need to bring directly to you. | 有些话得直接和你说 |
| [06:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
| [06:55] | I can’t talk about it on the phone, Mike. | 电话里说不方便 麦克 |
| [06:58] | We need to meet. | 我们得见个面 |
| [06:59] | No one can know about this, not even the President. | 这不能告诉任何人 包括总统 |
| [07:02] | I’m not comfortable with all this secrecy, Jack. | 为什么搞得这么神秘 杰克 |
| [07:05] | You need to give me some idea what this is about. | 你起码应该告诉我一些基本情况 |
| [07:08] | It concerns Walt Cummings. | 整件事和沃尔特·卡明斯有关 |
| [07:13] | There’s an area | 在西南门外 |
| [07:15] | a few hundred yards outside the southwest gate. | 几百码的距离 那有个地方 |
| [07:18] | It’s at the far side of the property from the main house. | 在主楼的远端 |
| [07:21] | Thanks, Mike. | 多谢 麦克 |
| [07:22] | I’ll see you in 15 minutes. | 我十五分钟后到 |
| [07:28] | Jack… | 杰克… |
| [07:29] | Hey. | 嗨 |
| [07:31] | They said we can leave soon. | 他们说我们马上就能走了 |
| [07:33] | I know, I heard. | 知道 我听说了 |
| [07:34] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
| [07:36] | Are you coming home with us? | 你和我们一起回家吗? |
| [07:37] | No, I need to stay here. | 不行 我得留在这儿 |
| [07:38] | CTU still needs my help. | CTU还需要我帮忙 |
| [07:41] | Derek, I’d like to speak with your mom for a moment | 德里克 我想和你妈单独谈一会儿 |
| [07:44] | is that all right? | 可以吗? |
| [07:45] | Yeah, of course. | 恩 没问题 |
| [07:47] | Take him downstairs. | 先把他带到楼下 |
| [07:48] | She’ll be there soon. | 她马上就下来 |
| [07:55] | You’re not coming back to us at all, are you? | 你再也不会回到我们身边了 对吧? |
| [08:00] | No. | 是的 |
| [08:06] | I never thought I was going to be back here at CTU. | 我从未想过我还能回到CTU |
| [08:09] | I would never have gotten you involved | 我从未想过把你们卷入这些事当中 |
| [08:11] | in all of this, I promise you. | 我说的是真的 |
| [08:16] | It’s the woman who interviewed me, isn’t it? Audrey Raines. | 是因为问我话的那个女的 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯? |
| [08:21] | You were involved with her. | 你们相爱着 |
| [08:24] | I could tell by the way you looked at each other. | 我能从你们对视的眼神中看出来 |
| [08:29] | I was with her before I had to disappear. | 在我消失以前 我们是在一起的 |
| [08:33] | Are you still in love with her? | 你还爱她吗? |
| [08:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [08:43] | Does she still love you? | 那她还爱你吗? |
| [08:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [08:49] | Mr. Bauer. | 鲍尔先生 |
| [08:50] | Your transportation’s standing by. | 你要的车已经准备好了 |
| [08:52] | I’ll be right there. | 我就来 |
| [08:57] | I’m sorry, I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
| [09:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [09:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [09:27] | I’m not comfortable with all this secrecy, Jack. | 为什么搞得这么神秘 杰克 |
| [09:30] | You need to give me some idea what this is about. | 你起码应该告诉我一些基本情况 |
| [09:33] | It concerns Walt Cummings. | 整件事和沃尔特·卡明斯有关 |
| [09:34] | There’s an area, | 在西南门外 |
| [09:36] | a few hundred yards outside the southwest gate. | 几百码的距离 那有个地方 |
| [09:40] | It’s at the far side of the property from the main house. | 在离主楼不远的地方 |
| [09:43] | Your man didn’t do his job. | 你的人失手了 |
| [09:44] | Don’t put that on me, Nathanson. | 这不能怪我 内特森 |
| [09:46] | You were supposed to have Bauer killed hours ago. | 几小时前 就该杀死鲍尔了 |
| [09:48] | I’m not going to warn you again. | 我不想再警告你了 |
| [09:50] | Pull yourself together. | 打起精神来 |
| [09:53] | You heard the call, didn’t you? | 你也听到通话内容了 |
| [09:55] | Bauer’s coming here to expose my role in all this. | 鲍尔就要上这儿揭穿我了 |
| [09:58] | You’re assuming he knows the extent of it. | 你认为他了解整个事件? |
| [09:59] | Well, it’s obvious he knows enough. | 很明显他知道的不少 |
| [10:01] | Now, what the hell am I supposed to do? | 妈的 我现在该怎么办? |
| [10:03] | At this point | 既然如此 |
| [10:05] | there’s only one thing you can do. | 你只有一条路可走了 |
| [10:44] | Mrs. Logan, | 洛根夫人 |
| [10:46] | please come out of there. | 请你出来吧 |
| [10:49] | Mrs. Logan… | 洛根夫人 |
| [10:56] | Aaron… | 艾伦… |
| [10:58] | don’t let them take me. | 别让他们带我走 |
| [10:59] | You’ve got to listen to me. | 你得听我说 |
| [11:00] | They’re just trying to help you. | 他们只是想帮助你 |
| [11:02] | No. | 不 |
| [11:03] | No. | 不 |
| [11:03] | They’re trying to set me up. | 他们想害我 |
| [11:04] | They’re trying to make it look like I had a breakdown | 他们想让我看起来疯了 |
| [11:06] | so they can cart me off to some psychiatric hospital. | 之后就能把我关进精神病院 |
| [11:08] | Ma’am… | 夫人… |
| [11:09] | Aaron… | 艾伦… |
| [11:10] | It’s someone in my husband’s administration. | 在我丈夫的班子里 |
| [11:13] | They’re trying to shut me up | 有人想让我闭嘴 |
| [11:14] | because I know the truth. | 因为我知道事实真相 |
| [11:17] | What truth? | 什么真相? |
| [11:18] | David Palmer. | 大卫·帕默 |
| [11:21] | I know… | 我知道… |
| [11:25] | Don’t let him take me, Aaron. Please? | 别让他们带我走 艾伦 求你了 |
| [11:28] | We have our orders, Mrs. Logan. | 我们奉命行事 洛根夫人 |
| [11:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [11:31] | Aaron… please… | 艾伦 求你了 |
| [11:37] | Aaron… | 艾伦 |
| [12:03] | Audrey | 奥黛丽 |
| [12:04] | did you check with the airports? | 机场那边你查了么? |
| [12:05] | Yes. They’ve all been alerted on the missing canisters. | 是的 他们已经收到警报了 |
| [12:07] | And CHP? | CHP呢? |
| [12:08] | Same thing. | 也收到了 |
| [12:09] | Trucks are being checked at all major interstates. | 所有主要州界的来往车辆都要临检 |
| [12:11] | Make sure there’s no mention of the Sentox nerve gas. | 不要提及Sentox神经毒气 |
| [12:13] | The White House is clear about that. | 白宫已经声明这一点了 |
| [12:14] | Yes, I know. | 是的 当然 |
| [12:14] | The bulletin only describes the missing canisters. | 所有报告里都只提到毒气罐丢失 |
| [12:16] | There’s no mention of chemical weapons. | 并没提到与化学武器有关 |
| [12:18] | Good. | 很好 |
| [12:18] | The last thing we need is for the public | 最要紧的一件事 |
| [12:19] | to find out that nerve gas is out there. | 就是别让民众发现神经毒气丢失了 |
| [13:08] | Schaeffer… | 席夫… |
| [13:11] | …what were you doing in there? | 你在那儿干吗? |
| [13:13] | Making sure the canisters were secured properly. | 检查一下毒气罐是否安全 |
| [13:15] | Don’t want them knocking around | 确保装船的时候 |
| [13:17] | when this gets loaded onto a ship. | 不会溢出来 |
| [13:18] | My men secured the canisters according to my instructions. | 我的人已经照指令安置好罐子了 |
| [13:21] | You don’t need to be concerned. | 不用你再操心了 |
| [13:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [13:25] | Here are the customs documents you need | 给你货物过关文件 |
| [13:26] | when the shipment arrives, | 运抵时需要的 |
| [13:28] | along with the remote trigger | 还有遥控器 |
| [13:30] | and the arming codes. | 和启动密码 |
| [13:32] | I’ll take the rest of my payment now. | 现在 我该拿我余下的钱了 |
| [13:34] | Our arrangement was you’ll get your final installment | 我们事先约好的 |
| [13:35] | when the ship left port. | 船离港才付你最后一笔 |
| [13:38] | There’s not gonna be a problem. | 还会有什么问题 |
| [13:40] | They’re loading out in less than an hour. | 再有不到一小时船就装完了 |
| [13:41] | Then you won’t have long to wait. | 那你也不用等太久 |
| [13:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [14:08] | Ms. Raines? | 瑞恩斯小姐 |
| [14:09] | Yes. | 怎么 |
| [14:11] | We’ve been released. | 我们可以走了 |
| [14:12] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
| [14:16] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一些事吗? |
| [14:18] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
| [14:20] | Do you still have feelings for Jack? | 你对杰克还有感觉吗? |
| [14:26] | I’m sorry, but that’s personal. | 对不起 这是我个人的事情 |
| [14:28] | I know, but he’s been living with my son and me for the last six months. | 我知道 但他已经和我们生活了半年 |
| [14:33] | We started to become a family… | 像一家人一样… |
| [14:39] | …and I care about him. | …我很关心他 |
| [14:44] | Do you know he still loves you? | 你知道鲍尔他仍然爱着你? |
| [14:52] | If you don’t love him, let him go. | 如果你不再爱他 放手吧 |
| [15:25] | Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
| [15:26] | Jack, it’s Audrey. | 杰克 我是奥黛丽 |
| [15:28] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
| [15:32] | Jack… | 杰克… |
| [15:35] | What? | 怎么? |
| [15:39] | Audrey, what? | 奥黛丽 怎么了? |
| [15:45] | When this is over, | 这件事完了 |
| [15:46] | are you coming back? | 你会回来吗? |
| [15:53] | I don’t know. | 还不知道 |
| [15:56] | Are you going back to Diane? | 你打算回黛安那么? |
| [15:59] | No… | 不… |
| [16:01] | I don’t know what I’m doing yet. | 暂时没这些打算 |
| [16:03] | I haven’t had any time to think about it. | 我没时间去考虑这件事 |
| [16:05] | Is it true what she said? | 她说的是真的吗? |
| [16:08] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么? |
| [16:10] | That you still love me. | 她说你仍然爱着我 |
| [16:19] | I never stopped loving you… | 从来没有停止过… |
| [16:23] | not for one second. | 一秒都没有 |
| [16:25] | Then don’t go away again, Jack, please. | 求你别再离开我了 杰克 |
| [16:30] | It’s more complicated than that. | 这件事比想象的复杂 |
| [16:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [16:40] | It’s time. | 时不我待 |
| [16:42] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
| [16:44] | Jack… | 杰克… |
| [16:46] | I have to go. | 我真的得走了 |
| [16:47] | Yeah, I know, I know. Okay. Bye. | 我知道 我知道 那好 再见 |
| [17:05] | No, no! | 别 别! |
| [17:06] | Keep me out of this! | 别跟我扯上关系! |
| [17:07] | The last thing I want to do is comment to the press | 我最不想做的事情 |
| [17:08] | about the roadblocks going up. | 就是跟媒体解释设路障的原因 |
| [17:11] | And we can’t have any leaks about the nerve gas. | 而且我们不能提任何与毒气失窃有关的事 |
| [17:14] | It would just cause a panic. | 那会引起恐慌 |
| [17:16] | Come in. | 进来 |
| [17:18] | Pardon me, sir. | 打扰了 阁下 |
| [17:19] | We found Mrs. Logan. | 我们找到了洛根夫人 |
| [17:20] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗? |
| [17:21] | She’s fine, sir. | 还行 |
| [17:22] | She was hiding in the stables. | 她藏在马棚里 |
| [17:25] | Stables? What the hell | 马棚? |
| [17:26] | did she think she was doing? | 她到底想干吗? |
| [17:29] | Mr. President… | 总统阁下… |
| [17:32] | I feel awkward mentioning this, but… | 我知道不太合适 不过… |
| [17:35] | Mrs. Logan said some things… | 洛根夫人提到了一些事情 |
| [17:38] | About David Palmer. | 跟大卫·帕默有关对吧 |
| [17:39] | Yes, sir. | 是的 总统阁下 |
| [17:41] | I’ve heard her conspiracy theories, Aaron. | 我已经受够她那套了 艾伦 |
| [17:48] | I’ve heard them all. | 我都听烦了 |
| [17:51] | But thank you for your concern, Aaron. | 但还是很感谢你的关心 艾伦 |
| [18:02] | They found my wife. | 他们找到我太太了 |
| [18:05] | Good. | 太好了 |
| [18:10] | Mr. President… | 总统阁下… |
| [18:13] | we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
| [18:16] | What is it, Walt? | 出什么事了 沃尔特 |
| [18:19] | I was hoping to spare you from this | 我本希望不用告诉你 但是 |
| [18:21] | but I’m afraid Jack Bauer is forcing my hand. | 但是杰克·鲍尔逼我不得不说 |
| [18:23] | He’s on his way here to meet with Mike Novick. | 他正赶来这和麦克·诺维克见面 |
| [18:27] | Bauer? Why? | 鲍尔? 为什么? |
| [18:29] | He’s going to accuse me | 他想揭发我 |
| [18:31] | of helping the terrorists acquire the nerve gas. | 说我协助那些恐怖分子得到毒气 |
| [18:33] | That’s ridiculous. | 简直一派胡言 |
| [18:35] | No, sir. | 不 总统阁下 |
| [18:37] | It’s the truth. | 这…这是事实 |
| [18:40] | What did you say? | 你在说些什么? |
| [18:42] | Through a proxy, I leaked | 我把神经毒气存放地点 |
| [18:43] | information to the terrorists | 通过一个中间人 |
| [18:45] | about where the nerve gas was hidden. | 告诉了那些恐怖分子 |
| [18:47] | You have to understand, sir, | 你还不了解情况 总统阁下 |
| [18:48] | this gas was never going | 那些毒气绝不会 |
| [18:50] | to pose a threat to American lives. | 构成对美国人民的危害的 |
| [18:51] | Never pose a threat?! | 绝不会构成危害?! |
| [18:53] | People died in the airport! | 机场上有人被枪杀了! |
| [18:55] | Hostages were killed! | 人质死了! |
| [18:56] | We had hoped to limit the collateral damage. | 我们已经尽量减少了可接受的损失 |
| [18:58] | “Collateral damage”?! | “可接受的损失”?! |
| [19:00] | What are you thinking? | 你在想些什么? |
| [19:01] | This is an unspeakable crime. | 这是令人发指的罪行 |
| [19:09] | Walt… you have to answer for this. | 沃尔特… 你必须对此事负责 |
| [19:12] | Mr. President… | 总统阁下… |
| [19:14] | it’s in your best interest to hear me out | 为了您着想 您打这个电话之前 |
| [19:17] | before you make that phone call. | 请听我把整件事解释清楚 |
| [19:20] | What do you mean | 你这话什么意思? |
| [19:21] | “my best interest”? | “为我着想”? |
| [19:23] | Sentox gas is being smuggled out of the country | 毒气是被偷运出境的 |
| [19:25] | by separatists who think they are going to use it | 那些分裂分子想用它 |
| [19:26] | against the Russians. | 对付俄方 |
| [19:29] | However, that nerve gas will never reach Russian soil. | 我保证 那些毒气肯定不会抵达俄罗斯领土 |
| [19:32] | And you know this how? | 你怎么如此肯定? |
| [19:35] | We control the remote detonators on those | 我们控制了毒气罐上的 |
| [19:36] | gas canisters. | 启动装置 |
| [19:38] | As soon as they reach the terrorists’ base, | 一旦毒气罐运抵恐怖分子的基地 |
| [19:40] | we’ll trigger the canisters by satellite | 我们会通过卫星远程激活 |
| [19:42] | and release the gas. | 然后释放毒气 |
| [19:43] | So everything that happened today | 照你的意思 如今发生的一切 |
| [19:44] | was just to kill a some terrorists? | 都只是为了消灭某些恐怖分子? |
| [19:46] | No, the goal is to produce a smoking gun, | 不 真正的目的是 |
| [19:49] | proof of the existence | 制造一种假相 |
| [19:49] | of weapons of mass destruction in Central Asia. | 让人们相信中东地区有大规模杀伤性武器 |
| [19:55] | This is unbelievable. | 这简直荒谬透顶 |
| [19:57] | It’s necessary. | 可这是必要的 |
| [19:59] | It will finally give us a pretext | 这样我们才有借口 |
| [20:00] | to increase our military presence in the region, | 加派驻军 以确保 |
| [20:02] | guaranteeing the flow of oil for the next generation. | 我们下一辈的原油供应 |
| [20:06] | How dare you. | 你竟敢 |
| [20:08] | How dare you act without my consent. | 你竟敢没有我的命令就擅自行动 |
| [20:10] | How dare you put this administration | 你竟全然置这个政府 |
| [20:12] | this entire country in jeopardy. | 乃至整个国家的安危于不顾 |
| [20:16] | You’re a traitor. | 你是一个叛国贼! |
| [20:17] | No, no, | 不 |
| [20:19] | Mr. President, | 不 总统阁下 |
| [20:19] | I am a patriot! | 我是爱国者! |
| [20:21] | Doing what needs to be done | 我尽力使 |
| [20:23] | for the continued safety and well-being of this nation! | 我们国家拥有持续的繁荣和稳定! |
| [20:28] | My God… | 是你… |
| [20:30] | you gave the order to have David Palmer killed. | 是你下令杀死大卫·帕默的? |
| [20:33] | That was an unfortunate | 的确很遗憾 |
| [20:35] | but necessary intervention. | 但我不得不那样做 |
| [20:37] | He found out too much and we had… | 他知道的太多了我们不得不… |
| [20:38] | Walt! | 沃尔特! |
| [20:40] | You’re rationalizing murder | 你在为谋杀罪行找借口 |
| [20:41] | the murder of a president. | 一起对于总统的谋杀 |
| [20:44] | You’re going to contact these people | 你马上联系那些人 |
| [20:45] | and recover the nerve gas before it leaves the country. | 在离境之前收回毒气 |
| [20:48] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕我做不到 |
| [20:49] | Why not? | 为什么? |
| [20:50] | I don’t know where the nerve gas is. | 我不知道那些毒气现在在哪儿 |
| [20:53] | And the man I have working inside | 接头的内线消失了 |
| [20:55] | has gone dark– he’s unreachable. | 我联系不到 |
| [20:57] | Now, you’ll let things play out as they are. | 现在你只能让他们干了 |
| [21:01] | Otherwise, your administration will be implicated | 不然 你的政府会受牵连 |
| [21:05] | and your presidency will be destroyed. | 而你的总统位置也将不保 |
| [21:09] | It’s your choice Mr.President. | 你自己看着办吧 总统阁下 |
| [21:59] | Jack. | 杰克 |
| [22:01] | Thanks for seeing me like this, Mike. | 谢谢你能来见我 麦克 |
| [22:05] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
| [22:08] | Did you tell anyone we were meeting? | 见面的事你有没有透露出去? |
| [22:09] | Of course not. | 绝对没有 |
| [22:17] | Son of a bitch! | 滚你妈的! |
| [22:19] | Who did you tell? | 你告诉谁了? |
| [22:21] | Who did you tell?! | 到底告诉谁了?! |
| [22:21] | I didn’t tell anybody, Jack! | 我没告诉任何人 杰克! |
| [22:24] | Jack Bauer, stay right where you are. | 杰克·鲍尔 站在原地别动 |
| [22:31] | Put down your weapons and put your hands up. | 放下武器 举起手来 |
| [22:32] | What’s the meaning of this?! | 这到底是什么意思?! |
| [22:33] | Tell your men to stand down! | 告诉你的人 让他们下去! |
| [22:35] | I’m sorry, sir, we can’t do that. | 抱歉 先生 我们奉命行事 |
| [22:37] | He’s here at my request! | 是我让他来的! |
| [22:38] | We have orders to use force if necessary. | 我们授命在必要时动用武力 |
| [22:41] | Orders? From who? | 授命? 谁的? |
| [22:42] | The President of the United States. | 美国总统 |
| [22:51] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
| [23:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [23:12] | Novick and Bauer have been taken into custody. | 诺维克和鲍尔已经被捕了 |
| [23:15] | So we’re just gonna lock Mike Novick up? | 怎么把麦克·诺维克关起来了 |
| [23:17] | For the time being. | 起码现在得 |
| [23:18] | Well, what good will it do? | 那有什么用? |
| [23:19] | Eventually, he’s gonna get out, | 最后还得把他放出来 |
| [23:20] | and he’s gonna talk to the press. | 那时他会和媒体说明一切 |
| [23:21] | What can he say? | 他能说什么? |
| [23:22] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 |
| [23:24] | I thought you told me | 我记得你说过 |
| [23:25] | he talked to Jack Bauer. | 他和杰克·鲍尔谈过了 |
| [23:26] | We stopped Bauer before he could give Mike any details. | 在鲍尔开口之前我们就把他们拿下了 |
| [23:30] | What’s he gonna think? | 那他会怎么想? |
| [23:31] | We’re detaining him. | 我们把他抓了 |
| [23:33] | Bauer was about to divulge national security secrets | 鲍尔要泄漏国家机密 |
| [23:35] | that Mike’s not authorized to hear. | 而这些麦克无权知道 |
| [23:37] | That’s why Mike’s being detained. | 这就是他被抓的原因 |
| [23:40] | And what about Bauer? | 那鲍尔怎么办? |
| [23:41] | He must have talked to other people at CTU | 他一定会告诉CTU的人 |
| [23:43] | and told them what he knows. | 说出他所知道的一切 |
| [23:46] | As soon as this | 到那时 |
| [23:48] | nerve gas leaves U.S. soil, | 神经毒气已经离开美国境内 |
| [23:50] | it’s gonna be very difficult to prove | 很难再证明 |
| [23:51] | that either of us is connected to this in any way. | 我们与此事有任何关系了 |
| [23:57] | And you’re sure | 那你能肯定 |
| [23:57] | that these-these-these detonators will work, | 激活装置会在武器 |
| [23:59] | that the Sentox gas will be released before it can be used | 运抵俄罗斯境内之前 |
| [24:01] | against the Russians? | 释放毒气? |
| [24:03] | Yes. | 当然 |
| [24:05] | Right now all you need to do | 现在你只要 |
| [24:07] | is authorize me to terminate CTU’s involvement in this matter. | 授权我让我去终止CTU的继续调查 |
| [24:11] | We’ll tell them we’ve got the situation under control | 我会告诉他们情况已经得到控制 |
| [24:12] | and that we’ll deal with Bauer. | 鲍尔我们会处理 |
| [24:15] | Who, after all, | 毕竟鲍尔 |
| [24:17] | is not officially affiliated with them any longer. | 在名义上与他们没有任何关系 |
| [24:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [24:26] | Good. | 很好 |
| [24:36] | Yes? | 是我 |
| [24:36] | Mr. President, I have Mrs. Logan for you. | 总统阁下 洛根夫人想见你 |
| [24:42] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
| [24:42] | Yes, sir. | 知道了 |
| [25:16] | Dunley. | 顿利 |
| [25:20] | What is Jack Bauer doing here, | 杰克·鲍尔怎么被带这儿了 |
| [25:21] | why is he under arrest, | 怎么被逮捕 |
| [25:22] | and why wasn’t I told? | 怎么没人告诉我? |
| [25:25] | Orders of the president. | 是总统下的命令 |
| [25:26] | Directly? | 直接下的? |
| [25:27] | No. It came through Walt Cummings’ office. | 不 是沃尔特·卡明斯办公室发出的 |
| [25:32] | Okay. | 知道了 |
| [25:33] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
| [25:40] | We’re no longer running point on the search for the canisters. | 我们已经不必再追查毒气罐的事了 |
| [25:42] | We’ve been ordered off by Division. | 总部让我们别再跟这个案子了 |
| [25:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [25:45] | The White House wants to use their own people to coordinate from now on. | 白宫想让他们自己的人来接手 |
| [25:48] | That doesn’t make sense | 这说不通啊 |
| [25:48] | we’ll waste hours | 让另一个部门做 |
| [25:50] | getting another agency up to speed. | 会浪费大量时间 |
| [25:51] | Yeah, I know. | 我理解 |
| [25:51] | I tried calling the president. | 我想打电话给总统 |
| [25:52] | He’s not taking my calls. | 但是他不接 |
| [25:53] | What about Mike Novick? | 麦克·诺维克呢? |
| [25:54] | Jack should be with him by now. | 现在杰克应该跟他在一起 |
| [25:55] | Novick’s people say he’s unreachable, | 诺维克手下说他联系不上 |
| [25:56] | and Jack’s cell goes right to voice-mail. | 杰克的电话也转到语音信箱了 |
| [25:57] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
| [25:59] | Yeah, I know, | 我知道 |
| [26:00] | but I don’t know what we can do about it. | 但不知道我们可以做点什么 |
| [26:01] | I do. | 我知道 |
| [26:02] | What? | 什么? |
| [26:03] | We can disregard the order. | 我们不理那个命令 |
| [26:05] | We’re not disregarding a presidential order. | 我们不能违抗总统的命令 |
| [26:07] | If we don’t, we will not find this nerve gas. | 可如果我们不 就别想找到神经毒气 |
| [26:09] | Sending Jack Bauer | 让杰克·鲍尔 |
| [26:10] | to have a conversation with Mike Novick | 以一个普通人的身份和麦克·诺维克 |
| [26:12] | as a private citizen is one thing, | 对话我可以同意 |
| [26:12] | but I’m not about to start considering disobeying | 但我绝对不同意 |
| [26:14] | a direct order from the White House. | 违背一个直接从白宫下达的命令 |
| [26:16] | That’s because you don’t have the experience | 那是你没有相关经验 |
| [26:17] | to know any better. | 做出更好的决策 |
| [26:22] | Mr. Buchanan, | 布坎南先生 |
| [26:23] | will you step outside for a moment? | 我们可以到外面谈一下吗? |
| [26:31] | I can’t have you talking to me like that | 我无法容忍你如此对我说话 |
| [26:32] | in front of these people. | 尤其是在下属面前 |
| [26:33] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 对不起 抱歉 |
| [26:33] | Are we clear about who’s in charge here? | 搞清楚谁在这里负责? |
| [26:35] | Yeah, but my advice stands. | 是的 但我还是坚持我的观点 |
| [26:37] | If this order jeopardizes | 如果这个命令使我们 |
| [26:39] | our chances of finding that nerve gas, | 错失了找到那些毒气的机会 |
| [26:40] | it’s your responsibility to ignore it– | 你的义务是 无视命令 |
| [26:41] | at least until we can make our case to the White House. | 至少我们可以向白宫再争取一下这个案子 |
| [26:46] | You also need to learn to make decisions faster. | 还有你必须学会更果断地做决定 |
| [26:47] | Bill… | 比尔… |
| [26:48] | One more thing that comes with experience. | 这也是从经验中得到的 |
| [26:51] | Lynn, | 林 |
| [26:52] | if we don’t do everything in our power | 如果我们不尽全力 |
| [26:54] | to stop these terrorists, | 阻止恐怖分子 |
| [26:55] | we’re not doing our job. | 我们就失职了 |
| [27:02] | Okay, | 好吧 |
| [27:03] | disregard the order. | 无视命令 |
| [27:03] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
| [27:08] | Is there anything else you’d like me to pack for you? | 还有什么东西需要我帮你整理的? |
| [27:12] | Maybe a few of your… | 或许你的那些 |
| [27:13] | nicer dresses? | 漂亮的衣服? |
| [27:17] | I’m being confined to a psychiatric ward, Evelyn. | 我现在是被送往精神病院 伊夫林 |
| [27:20] | I don’t think there are | 我想那儿不会有 |
| [27:21] | gonna be any black-tie events. | 穿正式礼服的场合 |
| [27:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
| [27:27] | How’d this happen? | 怎么会变成这样? |
| [27:31] | What’s that, Mrs. Logan? | 怎么了 洛根夫人? |
| [27:34] | Charles and me. | 查尔斯和我 |
| [27:38] | I was his confidante. | 我曾是他的知己啊 |
| [27:42] | All those years in Congress, my… opinion | 在国会的那么多年 我的… |
| [27:45] | was the one that mattered most to him. | 意见一直是他最重视的 |
| [27:51] | And now I’m… | 但现在呢… |
| [27:55] | …less than an afterthought. | 他完全不考虑 |
| [27:58] | I’m sure the president would be here | 我相信 如果总统能来 |
| [27:59] | if he could. | 他一定会来的 |
| [28:04] | He’s the President of the United States, | 他可是美国总统 |
| [28:06] | Evelyn. | 伊夫林 |
| [28:07] | He can do whatever he wants. | 他能做任何想做的 |
| [28:10] | If he wanted to be here, | 如果他想过来 |
| [28:11] | he would be. | 他早就来了 |
| [28:30] | Mr. Bauer, | 鲍尔先生 |
| [28:31] | you’re being moved | 根据总统的命令 |
| [28:32] | per the president’s orders. | 你将被转移 |
| [28:34] | Where? | 去哪儿? |
| [28:35] | To a class three detention facility. | 一个三级的拘留室 |
| [28:37] | On what charges? | 你们指控我什么? |
| [28:38] | I was invited here by Mike Novick. | 我是被麦克·诺维克邀请来的 |
| [28:40] | Those are my orders, sir. | 我奉命行事 先生 |
| [28:45] | You’re Pierce, right? | 你是皮尔斯吧? |
| [28:46] | Aaron Pierce. You served under David Palmer. | 艾伦·皮尔斯 你曾服务过大卫·帕默 |
| [28:49] | Yes, I did. | 是的 曾经 |
| [28:50] | I need to speak with you just for a moment, please. | 我想和你谈谈 就一会儿 拜托了 |
| [28:51] | That’s not possible. | 这不行 |
| [28:52] | It concerns David Palmer’s killer. | 是和大卫·帕默的死有关 |
| [28:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [28:58] | David Palmer was assassinated | 大卫·帕默之所以被杀 |
| [28:59] | because he was on the verge of discovering | 是由于他快发现 |
| [29:00] | that the terrorists that attacked us today | 今天攻击我们的那些恐怖分子 |
| [29:03] | were being helped by someone | 是得到了洛根政府 |
| [29:04] | within Logan’s administration. | 某些高官的帮助的 |
| [29:06] | Who? | 谁? |
| [29:07] | Walt Cummings. | 沃尔特·卡明斯 |
| [29:09] | Why would Mr. Cummings be involved | 为什么卡明斯先生 |
| [29:10] | with terrorists? | 会和恐怖分子有关系? |
| [29:12] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我现在不能告诉你 |
| [29:13] | But I can tell you | 但我可以说 |
| [29:14] | that the terrorists are now in possession | 那些恐怖分子现在 |
| [29:15] | of a weaponized nerve gas, | 正持有着神经毒气 |
| [29:16] | and Walt Cummings may be | 而沃尔特·卡明斯是我们最后一个 |
| [29:18] | the last chance we have to stop them in time. | 及时阻止这件事的机会 |
| [29:21] | Walt Cummings ordered the | 沃尔特·卡明斯下令 |
| [29:22] | assassination of David Palmer. | 暗杀了大卫·帕默 |
| [29:25] | I know that’s hard to believe, | 我知道这难以置信 |
| [29:26] | but I can prove it, it’s true. | 但我可以证明 这是事实 |
| [29:29] | Actually, it’s not that hard to believe. | 事实上 这并不难相信 |
| [29:32] | The First Lady also thinks | 第一夫人也认为 |
| [29:33] | someone in the administration was involved. | 内阁成员里有人与此事有关 |
| [29:36] | Your primary responsibility as lead agent | 作为首席特工 |
| [29:38] | is to protect the President | 你的主要责任事保护 |
| [29:39] | of the United States. | 美国总统 |
| [29:41] | Someone in his administration | 总统内阁中有人 |
| [29:43] | is undermining his authority. | 正在破坏总统的权威 |
| [29:44] | That is equivalent to a coupd tat. | 相当于策划政变 |
| [29:48] | Agent Pierce, please… | 皮尔斯 相信我… |
| [29:50] | please, I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
| [30:10] | Bauer’s escaped. | 鲍尔逃走了 |
| [30:12] | When? I didn’t get a code alert. | 什么时候? 我怎么没接到警报 |
| [30:14] | My comm’s down. | 我的对讲机坏了 |
| [30:15] | Call it in, have agents cover the west gate– | 召集所有探员保卫西大门 |
| [30:17] | that’s where he was headed. | 他是向那儿跑的 |
| [30:18] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
| [30:19] | I’ll take your post. | 我来代替你的位置 |
| [30:21] | Go. | 去 |
| [30:22] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
| [30:30] | That was NSA | 国家安全局来电 |
| [30:31] | CTU hasn’t transferred | CTU还没有把搜索行动 |
| [30:33] | the search operation to their jurisdiction yet. | 降到他们的职责范围内 |
| [30:34] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事? |
| [30:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [30:36] | But you need to call Lynn McGill, | 但你需要打电话给林·麦克基尔 |
| [30:37] | make sure we’re in charge of this. | 确保让我们来接管这件事 |
| [30:39] | I’ve been avoiding his calls because | 我一直在回避他的电话 |
| [30:40] | he’s just gonna ask me | 他一直想问我 |
| [30:40] | why I’m pulling CTU off the search operation | 为什么要终止CTU的行动 |
| [30:43] | and I don’t know what to tell him! | 我根本就不知道怎么回答他! |
| [30:44] | You don’t have to tell him anything. | 你不用告诉他任何理由 |
| [30:45] | You’re the president. | 你是总统 |
| [30:48] | Agent Pierce, | 皮尔斯探员 |
| [30:49] | we’re in the middle of a meeting | 我们正在开会 |
| [30:50] | if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话请你… |
| [30:53] | Mr. President | 总统阁下 |
| [30:54] | my name is Jack Bauer | 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
| [30:54] | and I’m sorry to have to confront you like this | 很抱歉用这种方式和您见面 |
| [30:57] | but your chief of staff is withholding information | 但你的参谋长掌握着 |
| [30:59] | that is vital to this nation’s security. | 与国家命运息息相关的信息 |
| [31:05] | Stop this! | 住手! |
| [31:09] | I’m the President of the United States– | 我是美国总统 |
| [31:10] | get your hands off this man! | 放开他 |
| [31:12] | Agent Pierce, do something! | 皮尔斯 做事! |
| [31:13] | I am, Mr. President. | 我在做 总统阁下 |
| [31:15] | I’m upholding my oath to protect you. | 我正在保护您的安全 |
| [31:17] | That won’t have any effect, sir. | 那样做没用的 总统阁下 |
| [31:19] | I’ve overridden the distress line. | 我已经取消了这路电话线 |
| [31:21] | Mr. Cummings is guilty of conspiring with terrorists. | 卡明斯先生和恐怖分子共谋 这是有罪的 |
| [31:24] | He facilitated the theft of a military-grade nerve gas, | 他协助那些恐怖分子偷窃了军用的神经毒气 |
| [31:26] | and today is responsible for | 而今天他必须为死掉的 |
| [31:28] | the death of at least three people, | 至少三个人负责 |
| [31:29] | including David Palmer. | 当然也包括大卫·帕默 |
| [31:30] | I know about that, | 我已经知道了 |
| [31:31] | but there’s an explanation. | 但事出有因 |
| [31:34] | What do you mean, you know about that? | 你说什么 你知道了? |
| [31:36] | Mr. Bauer, please, | 当然了 鲍尔先生 |
| [31:36] | I just found out a couple minutes ago. | 我也是几分钟前才知道的 |
| [31:38] | It’s very complicated. | 这其中很复杂 |
| [31:40] | I don’t know what this man has told you, | 我不管这个人跟你说了什么 |
| [31:41] | but we need to find that nerve gas now, | 但我们必须马上找到那些神经气体 |
| [31:42] | and I mean immediately | 我是说立刻 |
| [31:44] | before it is too late. | 在为时已晚之前 |
| [31:45] | It’s already too late. | 已经太晚啦 |
| [31:46] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
| [31:47] | Apparently, it’s on its way out of the country. | 显然毒气正在被运往国外的途中 |
| [31:52] | Where is it?! | 在哪儿? |
| [31:54] | He told me he doesn’t know! | 他说他不知道! |
| [31:54] | He’s lying to you, sir! | 他在骗你 总统阁下 |
| [31:56] | The man I have inside has gone dark, | 我安排那儿的内线失踪了 |
| [31:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [32:05] | I’m done talking with you, | 我已经没耐心和你谈了 |
| [32:06] | you understand me? | 听懂了吗? |
| [32:08] | Now you read my file. | 你读过我的档案 |
| [32:09] | First thing I’m going to do, | 我要做的第一件事 |
| [32:09] | I’m going to take out your right eye | 是挖出你的右眼 |
| [32:10] | then I’m going to move over | 然后我再到这边 |
| [32:11] | and I’m going to take our your left. | 挖出你的左眼 |
| [32:12] | And then I’m going to cut you. | 接着就割你的肉 |
| [32:13] | I’m going to keep cutting you | 一片一片的 |
| [32:14] | until I get the information that I need, | 直到我得到我要的信息 |
| [32:16] | you understand me? | 你的明白? |
| [32:17] | So for the last time, where is the nerve gas? | 再问最后一遍 毒气在哪儿? |
| [32:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [32:27] | Stop! | 别 |
| [32:28] | Stop. Stop! | 住手! 住手! |
| [32:29] | I’ll tell you! | 我招了 |
| [32:29] | I’ll tell you! | 我招了 |
| [32:31] | I’ll tell you. | 我招了 |
| [32:32] | It’s-it’s on a freighter | 在…在2:30离开 |
| [32:33] | leaving the port of Long Beach at 2:30. | 长滩港的货船上 |
| [32:35] | How is it concealed?! | 藏在哪儿?! |
| [32:36] | In a container carrying medical supplies. | 在一个装医疗物品的集装箱里 |
| [32:38] | What’s the container number? | 集装箱号码多少? |
| [32:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [32:40] | What’s the number?! | 号码是多少?! |
| [32:41] | I don’t know! | 我真的不知道 |
| [32:42] | I-I’d tell you, I swear. | 我…我发誓我都告诉你了 |
| [32:44] | Mr. Bauer! | 鲍尔先生 |
| [32:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [33:07] | Mr. Buchanan, I’ve got Jack Bauer on line three. | 布坎南先生 三号线杰克·鲍尔的电话 |
| [33:10] | Jack, what’s going on? | 杰克 怎么样? |
| [33:11] | We’ve been trying to reach you. | 我们都在找你 |
| [33:12] | Bill, hold on. | 比尔 别挂 |
| [33:12] | I’m going to put you on speakerphone. | 我把电话放免提上 |
| [33:15] | Bill, I’m standing here with the president. | 比尔 总统就在我旁边 |
| [33:17] | The nerve gas is at Long Beach Harbor | 那些神经毒气在长滩港 |
| [33:19] | in a container full of medical supplies | 在一个装医疗物品的集装箱里 |
| [33:20] | on a freighter bound for Central Asia. | 货船的目的地是中东地区 |
| [33:22] | It’s set to depart at 2:30 p.m. | 下午2:30离港 |
| [33:25] | How solid is the intel, Jack? | 信息可靠么 杰克? |
| [33:27] | It came directly from Cummings. | 直接从卡明斯那儿得到的 |
| [33:28] | Mr. President, we’ve been trying to reach you | 总统阁下 我们一直在联系您 |
| [33:29] | about an order we received changing our jurisdiction. | 从您发出要改变我们权限的命令开始 |
| [33:32] | Disregard the order. | 取消那个命令 |
| [33:34] | Then you want CTU to maintain operational control of the retrieval? | 您要CTU继续处理神经毒气吗? |
| [33:37] | Yes. Absolutely. | 当然 |
| [33:39] | I’m alerting CBP. | 我正在联系海关边防部队 |
| [33:40] | Get hazmat teams in there and set up a perimeter. | 派防化部队过去 再设立安全警备区 |
| [33:43] | Have medical teams standing by | 让医疗小组随时待命 |
| [33:44] | in case the gas is released. | 以防毒气泄漏 |
| [33:45] | Got it. | 收到 |
| [33:47] | Good work, Jack. | 干得漂亮 杰克 |
| [33:47] | Are you heading back to CTU? | 你现在回CTU么? |
| [33:51] | I don’t know yet. | 还不确定 |
| [33:52] | Jack, we’ll let you know when we have | 杰克 一旦有任何关于 |
| [33:53] | more information on the container. | 毒气的信息我们会通知你 |
| [33:55] | Copy that. | 收到 |
| [34:01] | Mr. President, | 总统阁下 |
| [34:03] | Agent Pierce and I are prepared | 皮尔斯探员和我都做好准备 |
| [34:05] | to hand ourselves over to the authorities now. | 放弃自己拥有的权利 |
| [34:13] | Aaron. | 艾伦… |
| [34:15] | Yes, Mr. President? | 是的 总统阁下? |
| [34:17] | Take back your shield | 把你的徽章拿回去 |
| [34:18] | and get Walt Cummings out of my sight. | 还有 把沃尔特·卡明斯带走 |
| [34:22] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
| [34:43] | He told me it was too late, and I believed him. | 他告诉我为时已晚 而我就相信了他 |
| [34:49] | You need to understand, I trusted Walt Cummings… | 你要理解 我信任沃尔特·卡明斯 |
| [34:53] | but he lied to me. | 但他欺骗了我 |
| [34:55] | I was coerced. | 我是迫不得已的 |
| [35:04] | There is, uh, one more thing that we need to discuss. | 我们谈谈另一件事 |
| [35:07] | What is that, sir? | 什么事 先生? |
| [35:08] | You. | 你 |
| [35:10] | The fact that you’re alive | 你还活着这个事实 |
| [35:12] | presents problems for both of us. | 这给我们大家都带来了麻烦 |
| [35:15] | Yes, Mr. President. | 我知道 总统阁下 |
| [35:19] | I accomplished what I set out to do | 我已实现了自己的承诺 |
| [35:22] | which was to identify and locate David Palmer’s killer. | 找到了杀大卫·帕默的真凶 |
| [35:28] | I would like to stay on until | 我希望能继续留在这儿 |
| [35:28] | the nerve gas is retrieved. | 直到找回那些神经毒气 |
| [35:32] | After that, I give you my word | 在那之后 我保证 |
| [35:34] | I will simply disappear again. | 我会再次消失 |
| [35:39] | All right. | 好的 |
| [35:41] | I think that would be best | 我想这对国家来说 |
| [35:42] | for the good of the country. | 也都是最佳的选择 |
| [35:46] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
| [35:52] | Thank you, Mr. Bauer. | 鲍尔先生 谢谢你 |
| [35:54] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢你 总统阁下 |
| [35:58] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
| [36:36] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们回头见 |
| [36:56] | Wait. Kevin. Hold up | 等一下 凯文 |
| [36:57] | What’s happening? | 怎么啦? |
| [37:00] | – Martha. – Charles… | – 玛撒 – 查尔斯… |
| [37:02] | Come on. Get out of the car. | 来 出来 |
| [37:04] | Be careful. | 小心 |
| [37:05] | What? | 怎么? |
| [37:10] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
| [37:10] | There was a conspiracy. | 这是个阴谋 |
| [37:11] | David was trying to | 大卫本来想警告你 |
| [37:13] | warn you and warn me. | 也警告我的 |
| [37:14] | I should have listened to you. | 我早该听你的 |
| [37:15] | I-I… | 我…我 |
| [37:18] | Y-you… you believe me now? | 你…你现在信了? |
| [37:21] | It was Walt Cummings. | 是沃尔特·卡明斯 |
| [37:23] | He lied to me. | 他欺骗了我 |
| [37:24] | He convinced me that you were out of control. | 他使我相信你失去了理智 |
| [37:26] | Walt?! | 沃尔特 |
| [37:27] | Sending you back to the… the clinic in Vermont was his idea. | 送你回佛蒙特的诊所都是他的主意 |
| [37:35] | And you went along with it. | 但你也赞成了不是吗 |
| [37:38] | I’m sorry, Martha. | 玛撒 对不起 |
| [37:39] | Sending me away without a word… | 不说一句就把我送走 |
| [37:44] | like I was… some nuisance to be gotten rid of. | 好像我…是个累赘 巴不得甩掉 |
| [37:54] | Excuse me, Mr. President, | 打扰一下 总统阁下 |
| [37:55] | but you wanted to know when a link with CTU | 你说一旦与CTU建立连线 |
| [37:56] | was established. | 你要我们及时通知您 |
| [37:57] | Yes, um… thank you, Wendy. | 知道了…谢谢你 温迪 |
| [38:00] | See that the First Lady’s bags | 看到第一夫人的行李了 |
| [38:02] | get back to her room. | 把它们拿回屋里 |
| [38:03] | Of course. | 遵命 |
| [38:10] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
| [38:29] | Chloe, do we have confirmation on the intel Jack gave us? | 克洛伊 杰克给我们的情报核实了没? |
| [38:32] | There’s only one ship | 照计划看 |
| [38:33] | scheduled to leave the port | 在2点半离港的 |
| [38:34] | of Long Beach at 2:30. | 只有一艘船 |
| [38:35] | It’s a freighter heading for Central Asia, | 是一艘开往中东的 |
| [38:37] | leaving from Pier F. | 从F码头离港 |
| [38:38] | We don’t have CTU teams in the vicinity, | 那附近没有我们CTU的人 |
| [38:40] | but we’ve got a Customs and Border Protection | 但在我们的要求下 |
| [38:43] | task force on site under our directive. | 海关边防部队已经赶到了那儿 |
| [38:44] | All right, make sure that CBP understands | 好的 确认CBP知道那些毒气 |
| [38:46] | the nerve gas is housed in 20 canisters | 被装在二十个灰色金属罐子里 |
| [38:49] | of gray metal that are unmarked. | 并且没有标记 |
| [38:49] | They’re going out in a shipment of medical supplies. | 他们正准备把它们和医疗物品一起装船 |
| [38:51] | Yeah, yeah, they know all that already. | 是的 是的 他们早知道这点了 |
| [38:52] | But there’s going to be | 但在这搜船上 |
| [38:53] | about a thousand cargo containers on that ship | 有上千个集装箱啊 |
| [38:55] | and we don’t know which one the nerve gas is in. | 而且我们不知道究竟那些毒气被放在哪一个里 |
| [38:56] | It’s container 539146, | 在一个编号为539146的集装箱里 |
| [38:58] | box seven. | 7号柜 |
| [38:59] | I was able to hack into the ship’s manifest. | 我黑进系统 搞到了装箱单 |
| [39:00] | It’s the only container stocking medical supplies. | 只有那个是放医疗物品的 |
| [39:04] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
| [39:04] | Make sure all the strike force units have that. | 确保突击部队知道这个消息 |
| [39:06] | Right. | 明白 |
| [39:07] | Lynn, the White House is requesting | 林 白宫要求 |
| [39:08] | a live feed from the assault. | 突击队发回现场视频 |
| [39:09] | We’ll have Chloe patch them in once the TAC teams | 一旦战术小组抵达 |
| [39:10] | reach the staging area. | 克洛伊会把视频传回来 |
| [39:12] | All right, got it. Yeah. | 好的 收到 |
| [39:18] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
| [39:19] | His name is Ivan Erwich. | 他叫艾文·埃里克 |
| [39:22] | He’s a chemical engineer | 他是一名化学工程师 |
| [39:22] | trained at the University of St. Petersburg. | 毕业于圣彼德斯堡大学 |
| [39:24] | Joined his country’s separatist movement six years ago. | 六年前参加过分裂活动 |
| [39:27] | Do we have any clearer images any file photos? | 我们还有更清晰的图片么 或其他档案照片? |
| [39:29] | No, which is why we need you to I.D. him | 所以突击队一传回图片 |
| [39:32] | when the strike force has a visual. | 我们就让你来确认他的身份 |
| [39:34] | Okay, just make sure that CPB knows | 好的 确保海关边防部队知道 |
| [39:36] | that we need to take Erwich alive. | 我们要活的 |
| [39:38] | They know. Stand by. | 当然 保持联系 |
| [39:39] | What’s the situation? | 情况如何? |
| [39:41] | The strike team is in place, Mr. President. | 总统阁下 突击队已经就位 |
| [39:43] | We’re just waiting for the video feed to come up. | 我们就等着现场传回的视频了 |
| [39:47] | Feed’s up. | 发过来了 |
| [39:54] | CTU, we’ve located the target container. | CTU 我们已经锁定目标 |
| [39:56] | No hostiles present. | 目前没有敌人 |
| [39:57] | You have the green light, Agent Finn. | 芬尼探员 由你指挥 |
| [39:59] | Remember, | 切记 |
| [40:00] | do not discharge your weapons | 不到万不得已 |
| [40:02] | unless absolutely necessary. | 不要开枪 |
| [40:03] | If a bullet breaches one of those canisters, | 一旦有子弹击穿其中任何一个毒气罐 |
| [40:05] | we’ll have a massive casualty situation. | 那情况就非常糟糕了 |
| [40:07] | Copy that. | 收到 |
| [40:30] | Masks on. | 戴好面具 |
| [40:34] | Go! | 行动 |
| [40:43] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
| [40:44] | Put your hands in the air now! | 举起手来 |
| [40:54] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
| [40:55] | Open ’em up. | 打开 |
| [40:56] | Open ’em up. | 打开箱子 |
| [40:57] | Let’s go! Open ’em all up. | 上! 打开箱子 |
| [40:59] | This one. | 这个 |
| [41:00] | Empty. Next. | 空的 下一个 |
| [41:01] | Moving on, moving on. | 继续 继续 |
| [41:02] | Come on, get it open. | 来 把这个打开 |
| [41:04] | Empty. Next. Come on, move it. | 还是空的 下一个 快 这个 |
| [41:07] | Open it open it.Next.Open it | 打开 下一个 把它打开 |
| [41:12] | come on, come on. | 继续 继续 |
| [41:14] | What do we got? | 找到什么? |
| [41:16] | What do we got?! | 找到什么了么? |
| [41:17] | Nothing?! | 没有? |
| [41:19] | There are no gas canisters here, CTU. | CTU 这里没有毒气罐 |
| [41:21] | Repeat, the nerve gas is not here. | 重复 神经毒气不在这儿 |
| [41:24] | Get Walt Cummings in here now! | 把沃尔特·卡明斯带过来 |
| [41:26] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
| [41:30] | Damn it! | 该死 |
| [41:31] | The nerve gas isn’t there. | 神经毒气不在那儿 |
| [41:34] | It has to be. | 应该在的 |
| [41:36] | Where are the canisters?! | 毒气罐究竟在哪儿? |
| [41:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [41:39] | I-I’ve told you everything. | 我…我全都告诉你们了 |
| [41:41] | They have to be there. | 应该在的 |
| [41:46] | – Oh, God… – What is it? | – 哦 天那… – 怎么? |
| [41:49] | That’s Schaeffer, the man we had inside. | 那是我们安插的内线 席夫 |
| [41:52] | They must’ve found out | 他们察觉了 |
| [41:52] | we reprogrammed the detonators. | 他们发现我们修改激活器了 |
| [42:19] | It’s his cell phone, sir. | 这是他的电话 先生 |
| [42:23] | Who’s calling you? | 谁打来的? |
| [42:25] | That’s Schaeffer’s number. | 是席夫的号码 |
| [42:26] | Bill? | 比尔 |
| [42:27] | I want you to monitor and record this call. | 我需要你跟踪并录音这个通话 |
| [42:30] | We’re on it. | 在做 |
| [42:31] | Answer it now. | 现在接 |
| [42:35] | Yes? | 你好 |
| [42:36] | We know you’ve altered the arming codes, Mr. Cummings. | 卡明斯先生 我知道你们更改了启动密码 |
| [42:39] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
| [42:40] | I think you know my name… | 我想你应该认识我… |
| [42:42] | as I now know yours. | 就如同我认识你一样 |
| [42:44] | Your man Schaeffer confessed everything. | 你的线人席夫都招了 |
| [42:47] | Is President Logan with you? | 总统在你身旁么? |
| [42:51] | The President had nothing to do with this… | 总统跟这件事无关 |
| [42:53] | nor did anyone else in the government. | 政府里的其他人也都和此事无关 |
| [42:55] | I was acting alone. | 我自己决定这么干的 |
| [42:56] | Do you really expect me to believe that? | 你认为我会信么? |
| [42:58] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
| [43:00] | Erwich, listen. | 埃里克 听着 |
| [43:02] | We can negotiate something. | 什么事都可以商量 |
| [43:03] | I don’t negotiate with my enemies. | 我从不和敌人谈判 |
| [43:05] | I eliminate them. | 我消灭他们 |
| [43:07] | Your country is about to pay a very steep price. | 你的国家要付出昂贵代价了 |