时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Has Bauer arrived at CTU? | 鲍尔已经到达 CTU了吗? |
[00:15] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[00:17] | I need you to clear an entrance. | 我需要你弄一个人进去 |
[00:19] | Why are you tracking Jack Bauer? | 你为什么跟踪杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:20] | What the hell’s going on here, | 这里究竟发生了什么 |
[00:21] | – Spenser? – I was following orders. | – 斯宾塞… – 我只是按照指示办事 |
[00:23] | I’m sure if they’re tracking Jack Bauer, they have a reason. | 我肯定他们跟踪杰克·鲍尔是有原因的 |
[00:25] | This man is a professional assassin. | 这是一个职业杀手 |
[00:26] | He just killed Dr.Paulson. | 他刚杀死了 帕尔森医生 |
[00:28] | He tried to kill me. | 他还想杀我 |
[00:29] | Did you let him into CTU?! | 你让他进入CTU了吗? |
[00:30] | They told me he was here | 他们告诉我他在这儿 |
[00:32] | to place a tap on one of the servers. | 想在一个服务器上安装一个窃听器 |
[00:33] | – That’s all I knew. – Who told you? | – 这就是我知道的 – 谁告诉你的 |
[00:35] | The White House. | 白宫 |
[00:37] | Mr.Cummings. | 卡明斯先生 |
[00:39] | David Palmer was murdered because he was about to expose | 大卫·帕默被杀了 因为他准备揭露 |
[00:42] | Walt Cummings’ connection to the terrorists. | 沃尔特·卡明斯和恐怖分子的关系 |
[00:43] | You want the nerve gas? Cummings is your connection. | 你想要找到神经毒气 卡明斯就是你的线索 |
[00:46] | Cummings is the President’s chief adviser. | 卡明斯是总统的参谋长 |
[00:48] | How exactly do you suggest | 你认为我们 |
[00:49] | we get to him? | 该如何接近他 |
[00:50] | I could secretly meet with Mike Novick. | 我去秘会一次麦克·诺维克 |
[00:51] | Who did you tell? | 你告诉谁了 |
[00:53] | Who did you tell?! | 你告诉谁了 |
[00:55] | I didn’t tell anybody, Jack! | 谁也没有 杰克 |
[00:56] | Tell your men to stand down! | 让你的人退下 |
[00:58] | I’m sorry, sir.We can’t do that. | 不 先生 我们不能那样做 |
[00:59] | Put your hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[01:01] | Sentox gas is being smuggled out of the country | 神经毒气正被 |
[01:03] | by separatists who think they’re going to use it | 那些分裂分子偷运出国 |
[01:05] | against the Russians. | 用来对付俄罗斯 |
[01:07] | However, that nerve gas | 然而那些神经毒气 |
[01:08] | will never reach Russian soil. | 永远都到不了俄境内 |
[01:10] | And you know this how? | 知道为什么吗 |
[01:11] | We control the remote detonators on those gas canisters. | 我们控制了毒气罐上的启动器 |
[01:14] | As soon as they’ve reached the terrorist base, | 只要它们到达了恐怖基地 |
[01:16] | we’ll trigger the canisters by satellite | 我们就通过卫星远程激活 |
[01:17] | and release the gas. | 放出毒气 |
[01:18] | You’re a traitor. | 你这个叛国贼 |
[01:19] | You’ll let things play out as they are. | 你现在只能这么办了 |
[01:21] | Otherwise, your administration will be implicated, | 否则 你的政府将会受到牵连 |
[01:23] | and your presidency will be destroyed. | 你的总统位置也不保 |
[01:27] | Mr.President, | 总统先生 |
[01:28] | my name is Jack Bauer | 我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[01:29] | and I’m sorry to have to confront you like this. | 很遗憾已这样的方式与您见面 |
[01:31] | But your Chief of Staff is withholding information | 但是你的参谋长正在隐瞒 |
[01:33] | that is vital to this nation’s security. | 关于国家安全至关重要的情报 |
[01:37] | Stop this! | 住手 |
[01:39] | I’m done talking with you.You understand me? | 我不想再跟你废话了 明白吗 |
[01:41] | So for the last time, where is the nerve gas? | 所以最后一次问你 神经毒气在哪里 |
[01:44] | Stop! Stop! | 别伤害我 |
[01:47] | Stop! Stop! I’ll tell you! I’ll tell you! | 别伤害我 我招了 我招了 |
[01:49] | It’s on a freighter | 在一艘于 |
[01:50] | leaving the port of Long Beach at 2:30. | 2:30离开长滩港的货船上 |
[01:52] | CTU, we’ve located the target container. | CTU 我们已经锁定了目标 |
[01:54] | No hostiles present. | 没有敌人 |
[01:55] | You have a green light. | 可以行动了 |
[01:57] | Take possession of the canister. | 夺取毒气罐 |
[01:58] | Open ’em up.Let’s go.Open ’em all up. | 打开 全部打开 |
[02:00] | Empty.Next.Moving on. | 空的 下一个 |
[02:02] | What do we got, nothing?! | 有无任何发现 没有? |
[02:04] | There are no gas canisters here, CTU. | 没有发现毒气罐 CTU |
[02:07] | The nerve gas is not here. | 神经毒气不在这里 |
[02:08] | Where are the canisters? | 罐子在哪 |
[02:10] | I’ve told you everything. | 我全都告诉你了 |
[02:12] | We know you’ve altered the arming codes, Mr.Cummings. | 我们知道你已经更换了启动码 卡明斯先生 |
[02:15] | Erwich, listen. | 埃里克 听着 |
[02:17] | We can negotiate something. | 我们可谈谈 |
[02:18] | I don’t negotiate with my enemies. | 我从不和敌人谈条件 |
[02:20] | I eliminate them. | 我只消灭他们 |
[02:22] | Your country is about to pay | 你的国家将会因为背叛我们 |
[02:23] | a very steep price for betraying us. | 付出高昂的代价 |
[02:29] | The following takes place between 1Pm and 2Pm. | 以下是发生于中午1点至2点之间的故事 |
[02:35] | I was approached six months ago by a man named James Nathanson. | 六个月前我接触了一个 叫詹姆斯·内特森的人 |
[02:38] | He was my contact. | 他是我的联系人 |
[02:39] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[02:40] | Former CIA. | 前CIA特工 |
[02:42] | Said he was recruiting like-minded individuals | 他说他在找一些志同道合的人 |
[02:43] | for this initiative. | 为了先发制人 |
[02:46] | “Initiative.” | “先发制人” |
[02:47] | Is that what you call this? | 你们管它叫这个? |
[02:49] | You helped terrorists acquire weaponized nerve gas! | 帮恐怖分子武装上军用级神经毒气 |
[02:53] | I told you we were gonna trigger the canisters | 我告诉过你我们打算激活气罐 |
[02:54] | once the separatists reached their base in Central Asia. | 当他们到达中东基地的时候 |
[02:57] | This was not supposed to happen. | 这本不该发生的 |
[02:59] | But it happened! | 但是它发生了 |
[03:00] | You got into bed with these people, and now they’re | 你勾结这些疯子 但他们 |
[03:02] | threatening to use the gas on American citizens! | 现在将用此来对付美国公民 |
[03:04] | Oh, you make it sound like our goal was to kill Americans! | 你说起来像是我们准备杀害美国人 |
[03:07] | What the hell was your goal, Walt? | 你的目的到底是什么 沃尔特 |
[03:08] | Explain that to me. | 告诉我 |
[03:10] | We’re patriots, Mr.President. | 我们是爱国者 总统先生 |
[03:15] | We were acting in the best interests of this country. | 我们正在尽力保护国家的最大利益 |
[03:17] | How is any of this in our best interest? | 你所指的最大利益是什么 |
[03:22] | Shoring up a strategic partner | 帮助我们的战略伙伴 |
[03:23] | in the war on terror, | 共同反恐 |
[03:25] | ensuring a stable flow of oil. | 确保原油供应稳定 |
[03:27] | How is any of that not in our national interest? | 难道不是我们国家的利益吗 |
[03:29] | I have Chloe O’Brian’s on the line for Jack Bauer. | 科洛依·奥布赖恩 找 杰克·鲍尔 |
[03:32] | Chloe, are you set up for the trace? | 科洛依 开始跟踪了吗 |
[03:34] | All set, Jack. | 就绪 杰克 |
[03:36] | We’re ready to call Nathanson. | 我们准备打电话给内特森 |
[03:38] | How long do I have to keep him on the line? | 要跟他讲多久 |
[03:39] | Until I give you a signal. | 直到我给你信号 |
[03:40] | Chloe, dial the number. | 科洛依 拨号 |
[03:47] | The line’s been disconnected, Jack. | 连接不上 杰克 |
[03:49] | There’s nothing to grab onto. | 没法跟踪 |
[03:50] | They must know something went wrong. | 他们可能察觉了 |
[03:52] | He’s gone dark. | 他躲起来了 |
[03:53] | – Damn it, Walt! – I don’t want | – 他妈的 沃尔特 – 我不希望 |
[03:55] | this weapon deployed on US soil any more than you do, | 这个武器被用在美国的领土内 |
[03:57] | but Nathanson cannot help you now and neither can I. | 但是内特森帮不了你 我也帮不了 |
[04:01] | These terrorists are operating on their own. | 这些恐怖分子已经独立行动了 |
[04:06] | Mr.President, I think he’s telling the truth. | 总统先生 我想他说的是真的 |
[04:10] | He can’t help us, not anymore. | 他已经没用了 |
[04:16] | Aaron | 艾伦 |
[04:18] | get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[04:19] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[04:32] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[04:36] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[04:37] | I need to be debriefed. | 我把我知道的情况汇报一下 |
[04:39] | After that, I’m leaving, sir. | 之后 我就消失 |
[04:40] | Given the current situation, | 考虑到目前的情况 |
[04:42] | things have become more complicated. | 事情更复杂了 |
[04:44] | CTU is gonna have to be responsible | CTU会继续追寻 |
[04:45] | for the retrieval of the canisters. | 遗失的毒气罐 |
[04:47] | Why are you leaving? | 你为什么要离开 |
[04:49] | Sir, I have a daughter | 先生 我有一个女儿 |
[04:50] | that doesn’t know that I’m still alive. | 她还不知道我仍然活着 |
[04:53] | If I have to disappear again, in all fairness to her, | 考虑到她的因素 如果我又要消失 |
[04:56] | I don’t think she should know. | 她最好不要知道 |
[04:58] | Jack, terrorists just threatened | 杰克 恐怖分子威胁将 |
[05:01] | to deploy chemical weapons on US soil. | 在美国国土上使用化学武器 |
[05:05] | They have the ability to kill millions of people. | 他们会杀害上百万人 |
[05:07] | I understand that, Mr.President, | 我知道 总统先生 |
[05:08] | and I believe that CTU can handle this. | 我相信CTU能解决 |
[05:11] | Jack, your experience can make | 杰克 你有经验 |
[05:13] | a crucial difference in stopping them. | 能更好的帮助阻止他们 |
[05:16] | Look…you and I have a complicated history. | 听着 之前你我间有些过节 |
[05:21] | I realize that. | 我知道 |
[05:22] | And I’m not naive enough to expect | 我不期盼你对我 |
[05:23] | any special personal allegiance from you. | 个人效忠 |
[05:27] | But I know your respect for this office | 但是我知道你相当 |
[05:28] | and your concern for this country | 热爱你的国家 |
[05:29] | is just as strong as it was when you served | 就像你当初在 |
[05:31] | under David Palmer. | 大卫·帕默手下一样 |
[05:34] | I’m asking for your help, | 我在请求你的帮助 |
[05:36] | just until this crisis is over. | 等这次危机结束后 |
[05:38] | I will reinstate you. | 我会恢复你的职位 |
[05:39] | I will give you | 我会给你 |
[05:40] | all the support you need. | 一切你需要的支持 |
[05:41] | Mr.President, you and I… | 总统先生 你和我… |
[05:43] | Jack, please! | 杰克 拜托! |
[05:44] | For God’s sake, we need to recover this nerve gas | 看在上帝的份上 我们必须找回毒气 |
[05:47] | before it’s too late. | 在事情无法挽回之前 |
[05:56] | Micro-circuitry on this remote has been tampered with. | 启动器的微电路系统已经被更改了 |
[05:59] | As far as I can tell, unless we can repair it, | 据我所知 除非我们可以修好它 |
[06:02] | we can’t arm the canisters. | 否则没办法使用毒气 |
[06:03] | Rossler will have a way. | 罗斯勒会有办法的 |
[06:06] | He should have called by now. | 他现在应该打电话来了 |
[06:07] | Our real enemy is Russia. | 我们真正的敌人是俄罗斯 |
[06:09] | We should be figuring out another way to get back home, | 我们应该另外想个办法回去 |
[06:12] | not wasting time trying to use the gas against the Americans. | 而不是在这里浪费时间对付美国人 |
[06:19] | Question my orders again, and I will kill you. | 再质疑我的任何命令 你就死定了 |
[06:22] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[06:23] | They’ve closed the ports. | 他们已经封锁了港口 |
[06:25] | They will hunt us until they find us. | 会想尽一切办法找到我们 |
[06:28] | So if we cannot use the gas against Russia, | 如果不能用毒气对付俄罗斯 |
[06:30] | we will use it against America. | 我们就用它对付美国 |
[06:34] | Get up. | 起来 |
[06:48] | Hello? | 喂? |
[06:49] | Lynn? | 林? |
[06:50] | Jenny, now is a really bad time. | 詹妮 现在真不是时候 |
[06:52] | Yeah, I know you’re busy, | 是的 我知道你很忙 |
[06:54] | but I need to see you, please. | 但我得见你 求你了 |
[06:55] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[06:57] | I need some help. | 我需要帮助 |
[06:59] | You mean money. | 你要钱 |
[07:01] | Lynn, I’m clean. | 林 我戒毒了 |
[07:02] | I’m working two jobs and busting my ass | 我同时打两份工维持生计 |
[07:07] | to put my life back together. | 希望能回到以前的生活 |
[07:08] | How much? | 要多少? |
[07:10] | $500. | 500块 |
[07:12] | Can I, can I come over there? | 我可以过来拿吗? |
[07:14] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不可以 |
[07:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:17] | Are you afraid I’ll embarrass you? | 你怕我会让你丢脸吗? |
[07:20] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我怕 |
[07:22] | Lynn, I got nobody else to turn to. | 林 我没有其他人可求了 |
[07:25] | You know, I can’t go back on the street again. | 你知道 我不能再回去从操旧业了 |
[07:29] | If you don’t help me, | 如果你不帮我 |
[07:30] | I swear I’m going to hurt myself. | 我发誓 我会伤害自己的 |
[07:33] | For God’s sakes, Lynn, I’m your sister. | 看在上帝的份上 林 我是你的妹妹啊 |
[07:35] | All right, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[07:37] | Jenny, listen. | 詹妮 听着 |
[07:39] | There’s a parking lot across the street from CTU. | 在CTU的对面有个停车场 |
[07:41] | I’ll meet you there in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后在那里见面 |
[07:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:45] | Thank you, Lynn. | 谢谢你 林 |
[07:57] | Sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉 我来迟了 |
[07:58] | I was just explaining that | 我刚说到 |
[08:00] | Cummings provided us with a schematic | 卡明斯给了我们一个示意图 |
[08:02] | of one of the canisters. | 关于其中一个毒气罐的 |
[08:04] | Triggering mechanisms | 触发装置 |
[08:06] | on the canisters can only be activated via satellite relay. | 只能被卫星信号远程激活 |
[08:09] | Cummings says the terrorists have been given | 卡明斯说他给恐怖分子的 |
[08:11] | invalid detonation codes. | 是无效的启动码 |
[08:13] | Then these canisters are useless to them. | 这样那些毒气就没用了 |
[08:15] | Unless they can find a way | 除非他们能找到 |
[08:16] | to control the triggering mechanism. | 控制启动装置的方法 |
[08:17] | Are we running evacuation scenarios? | 我们有民众疏散方案吗? |
[08:18] | Evacuation isn’t feasible, | 暂时无法制定 |
[08:20] | not without a time frame or a target. | 因为袭击时间和目标都没有确定 |
[08:23] | Erwich’s threat was intentionally vague. | 埃里克故意把话说得很模糊 |
[08:24] | What are we doing to track these canisters? | 对毒气罐的追踪进行得怎么样了? |
[08:27] | Chloe? | 科洛依? |
[08:28] | I pulled a voice print | 我取了一个声音样本 |
[08:30] | from Erwich’s call to Cummings | 从埃里克打给卡明斯的电话里 |
[08:31] | and I’m doing a scan of all satcom chatter. | 我现在正在扫描所有的卫星电话通讯 |
[08:33] | If Erwich is in contact with anyone on that bandwidth, | 如果埃里克在这个频率里联系其他人的话 |
[08:36] | we should be able to intercept and trace the call. | 我们就可以拦截到电话 并且追踪位置 |
[08:38] | We better get lucky | 但愿我们走运! |
[08:39] | cause we just got a new assessment from Civil Defense. | 因为我们刚刚得到民防系统的最新评估 |
[08:42] | They’re estimating that the nerve gas from each canister | 他们估计每个毒气罐里的毒气 |
[08:44] | will create kill zones between one and three square miles. | 会造成大概1到3个平方英里的杀伤区域 |
[08:47] | The terrorists are in possession of 20 canisters. | 恐怖分子拥有20个毒气罐 |
[08:50] | We’re talking about potential casualties | 所以说可能的死亡人数 |
[08:52] | in the hundreds of thousands, perhaps over a million. | 是几十万 也许上百万 |
[09:00] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[09:01] | Ivan Erwich? | 伊万·埃里克? |
[09:03] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[09:04] | Jacob Rossler. | 雅各布·罗斯勒 |
[09:05] | I was asked to call you by a friend in Moscow. | 一个莫斯科的朋友让我打电话给你 |
[09:08] | You’ve been briefed on our situation? | 你大致知道我们的情况了吗? |
[09:10] | You need to reconfigure | 你需要重新配置 |
[09:12] | the remote trigger for an Aatox chemical delivery system, right? | 神经毒气 气罐的激活装置 对不? |
[09:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:17] | You have the canisters with you? | 毒气罐在你的手上吗? |
[09:19] | Yes. | 在 |
[09:21] | You’ll need to start by cutting into them. | 你需要切开它们 |
[09:23] | Listen carefully to my instructions. | 仔细听好我的指示 |
[09:27] | O’Brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[09:28] | We just got a pattern match. | 我们刚刚找到一个符合的记录 |
[09:30] | Send me the hit. | 把找到的传给我 |
[09:32] | All interagency search protocols are being run through CTU. | 所有情报部门的搜索计划都要通过CTU |
[09:37] | Ken, no one is going around you. | 肯 没人能绕过你 |
[09:39] | All right, I’ll make sure | 好吧 我确保任何事情 |
[09:40] | that you’re apprised in real time. | 都及时通报给你 |
[09:41] | Audrey, I thought you should know. | 奥黛丽 我觉得应该让你知道 |
[09:43] | Logan has asked Jack | 洛根要杰克 |
[09:45] | to be reinstated on a provisional basis. | 临时复职 |
[09:46] | He’s been given full autonomy and access. | 他获得了所有权限和自由行动权 |
[09:48] | We got a possible intercept on Erwich. | 我们可能截听到了埃里克的一个电话. |
[09:50] | This just happened. | 刚发生的 |
[09:51] | On the inner casing, | 在内壳里 |
[09:53] | you will find a display window with a seven-digit readout. | 你会看到一个显示屏 上面有7位数字 |
[09:57] | I’ll need them. | 把号码给我 |
[09:58] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[10:00] | I will program a new chip for your remote trigger. | 我会重新设计一个远程控制触发芯片 |
[10:02] | Put me through to Jack Bauer. | 给我接杰克·鲍尔 |
[10:06] | Voice print is a 95% match.It’s Erwich. | 声音95%的符合 这就是埃里克 |
[10:07] | He was on a sat-phone. | 他用的是卫星电话 |
[10:08] | I can’t trace it, | 无法追踪 |
[10:10] | but the call originated from a landline downtown. | 但电话是从市区的一部座机打出的 |
[10:15] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[10:17] | Jack, we may have a lead on Erwich. | 杰克 我们可能找到一条埃里克的线索了 |
[10:19] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[10:20] | We intercepted a call between Erwich | 我们截获了埃里克 |
[10:23] | and an unknown associate. | 和一个未知同伙的电话 |
[10:24] | We weren’t able to trace Erwich, | 我们无法追踪到埃里克 |
[10:25] | but we may have a location | 但我们得到了一个地址 |
[10:26] | for the associate. | 他那个同伙的 |
[10:27] | 22 North Figueroa, a penthouse. | 北菲戈洛尔大街 22号 一个套房 |
[10:30] | Chloe, bring up the building manifest. | 科洛依 找出大楼的使用记录 |
[10:32] | – See who’s in there. – On it. | – 看有什么人在里面 – 在查 |
[10:33] | From what we heard, Erwich is trying to acquire | 从我们听到的内容分析 埃里克 正在寻找 |
[10:35] | some kind of activation code. | 某种激活码 |
[10:37] | Yeah, he’s trying to reconfigure the trigger mechanism | 是的 他试图更改触发装置 |
[10:39] | so he can disperse the Sentox. | 这样 他就能释放神经毒气 |
[10:42] | Bill, we’re running out of time. | 比尔 我们没有时间了 |
[10:43] | Okay, the penthouse is leased | 好的 套房租给了一个 |
[10:44] | to a man named Jacob Rossler. | 叫雅各布·罗斯勒的人 |
[10:46] | Cross-checking. | 确认一下 |
[10:48] | He’s a software programmer | 他是一个程序员 |
[10:49] | indicted for high security code infiltration, | 被指控侵入秘密安全系统 |
[10:50] | identity theft. | 和盗取他人的身份 |
[10:52] | Never convicted. | 但没有定罪 |
[10:53] | Okay, I’m gonna need schematics on the building | 好的 我需要大楼的结构图 |
[10:55] | and vectors for every entrance. | 还要每个出口的方位 |
[10:57] | We’ll have it for you by the time you get there. | 你到那里后我马上给你 |
[10:59] | Bill, we’re going to need to go in covertly. | 比尔 我们要小心谨慎点 |
[11:00] | Have Curtis meet me at the location | 让柯蒂斯在那地方等我 |
[11:01] | with a small team of four. | 带上一个4人的小分队 |
[11:03] | But tell them to stay out of sight until I get there. | 告诉他们在我到达之前 先隐蔽起来 |
[11:05] | Right. | 好的 |
[11:06] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[11:07] | This is our new destination. | 这是我们新的目的地. |
[11:08] | They’ll clear a landing zone for you. | 他们会给你腾出一个着陆区域的 |
[11:13] | Mr.Buchanan, this building’s security system | 布坎南先生 这栋楼的保安系统 |
[11:15] | uses proprietary technology. | 使用了专利技术 |
[11:17] | It’s a high-end platform. | 是一个高端平台 |
[11:18] | It’s a bitch to hack into, | 很难入侵进去 |
[11:20] | especially with the time constraints we’re under. | 特别是在这么短的时间内 |
[11:21] | So, get Edgar to help you. | 那 让埃德加帮你 |
[11:22] | Spenser is better. | 斯宾塞更好 |
[11:24] | Chloe, absolutely out of the question. | 科洛依 想也别想 |
[11:25] | Spenser can do this faster | 斯宾塞的速度很快 |
[11:27] | than Edgar and I put together. | 比我和 埃德加 加起来都快 |
[11:28] | He wrote an infiltration code | 他写过一段入侵代码 |
[11:29] | that took us four months to hack. | 花了我们四个月时间才破解 |
[11:31] | – That’s a bad idea. – Stay out of this, Edgar. | – 这样不行 – 这和你没关系 埃德加 |
[11:34] | He didn’t know Cummings was dirty. | 他不知道卡明斯有问题 |
[11:35] | His polygraph proved that. | 测谎仪已经证明了这一点 |
[11:37] | He’s was spying on us. | 他在监视我们 |
[11:38] | He was spying on you. | 他在监视你 |
[11:39] | He lied to you. | 他骗了你 |
[11:40] | Sir, if you don’t let Spenser help us do this, | 长官 如果你不让斯宾塞帮忙 |
[11:42] | we’re not going to get it done in time. | 我们就不能及时完成 |
[11:47] | He has to wear a security wristband | 他必须带上安全手铐 |
[11:50] | and be under constant supervision. | 并且有保安陪同 |
[11:52] | Fine. | 好的 |
[11:59] | Audrey Raines. | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[12:00] | Audrey, it’s Jack. | 奥黛丽 是我 杰克 |
[12:01] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:02] | Listen, I wanted to tell you myself, | 我想亲自告诉你 |
[12:03] | the president asked me to stay on | 总统让我留下来 |
[12:05] | until the canisters were retrieved. | 直到重新找回所有的毒气罐 |
[12:07] | I heard that you were reinstated. | 我听说你参与了 |
[12:08] | Jack, you know what this means. | 杰克 你知道这意味着什么吗? |
[12:10] | You’ll be exposed. | 你会暴露自己的 |
[12:11] | CTU can handle the crisis. | CTU应付得来 |
[12:13] | Audrey. The President thinks that I can help. | 奥黛丽 总统认为我能帮上忙 |
[12:15] | Jack, you don’t owe them this. | 杰克 你不欠他们什么 |
[12:17] | Listen, Audrey, the reason why I called: | 听着 奥黛丽 我打电话给你是因为 |
[12:19] | I need to ask you to do me a favor. | 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[12:21] | What? | 什么忙? |
[12:22] | Kim doesn’t know I’m alive yet. | 金还不知道我活着 |
[12:23] | I don’t want her to find out the wrong way. | 我不想让她误会我 |
[12:26] | Do you want me to tell her? | 你想让我告诉她? |
[12:27] | No, I just want you to call her | 不,我只是想让你打电话给她 |
[12:29] | and bring her in to CTU. | 把她带到CTU |
[12:30] | I’ll see her when I get back. | 我一会就去找她 |
[12:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:33] | Are you sure you’re comfortable doing this for me? | 你确定 你这样帮我没问题吧? |
[12:34] | Of course. | 当然没有 |
[12:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:37] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[12:53] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:55] | Well, your swing arm needs to be replaced. | 你的摆臂要更换 |
[13:04] | With parts you’re looking at $475. | 加上零件共需要475块钱 |
[13:05] | Yeah.We’re open till 5:00. | 是的 我们五点关门 |
[13:08] | Okeydoke. | 好的 |
[13:09] | Can I help you? | 您需要什么? |
[13:11] | Do you have some kind of | 你有没有能 |
[13:12] | precision tool for cutting metal? | 切割金属的精密机器? |
[13:14] | Sure. | 当然有 |
[13:17] | Where is everyone else? | 其他人哪去了? |
[13:18] | Lunch.Why? | 吃午饭 怎么了? |
[13:22] | I need you to do some work for us. | 我需要你帮我们做点事 |
[13:23] | And we need it done fast. | 而且要尽快完成 |
[13:24] | If you do it, you’ll live. | 要想活命 你就得照做 |
[13:26] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[13:27] | Yeah, yeah. | 明白 明白 |
[13:28] | Just take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[13:46] | Why haven’t I gotten an update? | 为什么我还没有得到最新的消息? |
[13:47] | Bauer left here on some sort of lead. | 鲍尔离开的时候不是有些线索了吗? |
[13:49] | Find out if CTU is any closer | 看下CTU是不是 |
[13:51] | to recovering the nerve gas. | 快找到毒气罐了 |
[13:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[14:00] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[14:02] | Remarkably well… | 非常不错了… |
[14:05] | for someone whose husband tried to have her committed | 对一个将要被其丈夫摆脱的妻子 |
[14:07] | without so much as a good-bye. | 连说声再见也没有的人来说 |
[14:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:10] | I didn’t come here to fight with you. | 我不是来这里和你吵架的 |
[14:16] | You have every right to. | 你有权这样做 |
[14:21] | The two of us used to be a pretty good team. | 过去我们曾亲密无间 |
[14:26] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗? |
[14:30] | I was the one you would always come to first for advice. | 以前有事情时 你总是第一个找我商量 |
[14:34] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[14:37] | We’ve got to get back to that relationship, Charles. | 我们必须回复到以前的那种关系 查尔斯 |
[14:41] | You’re right, things are going to get rough for you. | 你说的没错 事情会变得越来越困难 |
[14:44] | And you are going to need me | 你将会需要我 |
[14:46] | and everything that I can give you. | 和我能给你的一切帮助 |
[14:52] | I don’t know what to say, Martha. | 我不知道该说什么 玛莎 |
[15:01] | Don’t you ever do that to me again. | 以后不准再那样对我了 |
[15:11] | Mike, please, come in. | 麦克 请进来 |
[15:15] | Mr.President. | 总统先生 |
[15:17] | Mrs.Logan. | 洛根夫人 |
[15:18] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[15:19] | Mike, I owe you a profound apology. | 麦克 我应该向你郑重道歉 |
[15:22] | You were in an impossible situation, sir. | 您当时也很为难 先生 |
[15:23] | I understand why you did what you did… | 我理解你为什么那么做 |
[15:26] | No. | 不 |
[15:27] | I panicked, Mike, that’s it. | 我也慌了 麦克 就这么简单 |
[15:29] | Plain and simple. | 非常简单 |
[15:32] | I’m not proud of how I handled myself. | 我对我的表现很失望 |
[15:33] | I intend to make it right | 但我想把事情做好 |
[15:35] | from this point on. | 从现在开始 |
[15:37] | I’d like you to resume your duties. | 我希望你复职 |
[15:43] | Thank you, Mike. | 谢谢你,麦克 |
[15:46] | CTU is in the process of tracking down | CTU正在追查 |
[15:47] | the canisters, | 那些毒气罐 |
[15:49] | but we still have to deal | 但是我们还是得处理 |
[15:51] | with the issue of Walt Cummings. | 沃尔特·卡明斯的事情 |
[15:53] | It’s all right, Mike. | 没关系 麦克 |
[15:55] | I would like Martha’s input on this. | 我希望 玛莎能参与进来 |
[15:59] | So what do we do about Walt? | 那我们怎么处理沃尔特 |
[16:01] | We can’t detain him indefinitely. | 我们不能一直这样拘留他 |
[16:03] | Maybe not, but we can keep him out of sight long enough | 确实是不能 但我们可以让他消失一段时间 |
[16:05] | for us to construct a credible narrative. | 直到我们找到一个可信的理由 |
[16:07] | Mike… | 麦克… |
[16:09] | are you talking about a cover-up? | 你是说掩盖事实吗? |
[16:11] | I mean, exercising discretion | 我的意思是说 谨慎行事 |
[16:14] | to spare this country unnecessary humiliation. | 使国家免受不必要的耻辱 |
[16:17] | Walt Cummings was complicit in David Palmer’s assassination. | 沃尔特·卡明斯参与了暗杀大卫·帕默 |
[16:22] | He has allowed these terrorists | 他给恐怖分子 |
[16:23] | to get their hands on weaponized nerve gas | 武装了军用级神经毒气 |
[16:25] | – that is at this point – With respect… | – 导致现在面对 – 恕我冒昧… |
[16:26] | – a very real and present threat – With respect… | – 一个非常紧急的威胁 – 恕我冒昧… |
[16:29] | Mrs.Logan, | 洛根夫人 |
[16:30] | if we go public with Cummings, | 如果我们把卡明斯做的事公之于众 |
[16:32] | the president’s reputation won’t be the only casualty. | 不仅是总统的信誉会受损 |
[16:35] | The credibility of this office will be destroyed. | 整个政府的信用都将被毁 |
[16:39] | Charles, you are going to take a hit on this. | 查尔斯 你必须接受 |
[16:41] | But you won’t be destroyed. | 但你不会被打垮 |
[16:43] | You did nothing wrong except to trust someone | 你只是错信了一个 |
[16:45] | who betrayed you. | 背叛你的人 |
[16:47] | You are human. | 你也是凡人 |
[16:49] | You might be overestimating | 你可能乐观估计了 |
[16:50] | the public’s capacity for forgiveness. | 公众的宽恕能力 |
[16:52] | No.I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[16:54] | The only thing they won’t forgive | 他们唯一不会原谅的 |
[16:56] | is being lied to. | 就是被欺骗 |
[16:59] | I think you should issue a statement to the press, | 你应该对媒体发表一个正式声明 |
[17:01] | and the sooner the better. | 而且越快越好 |
[17:07] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[17:09] | Why don’t you and I work on it together, | 我们为什么不一起来草拟一下呢 |
[17:11] | see what we come up with. | 看我们能写点什么 |
[17:14] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:22] | Chloe. | 科洛依 |
[17:23] | Go to Station 3.We don’t have much time. | 去3号工作站 我们时间不多 |
[17:25] | Thanks for getting me reinstated. | 谢谢你让我复职 |
[17:27] | I only did it because I need your help | 我这样做是因为我需要你帮忙 |
[17:29] | getting Jack through the high-security building, | 让杰克进入安保严密的大楼 |
[17:31] | not because I forgive you because I don’t. | 不是因为我原谅你了 我也不可能原谅 |
[17:33] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[17:34] | We need to gain access to the security server | 我们得进入北菲戈诺尔大街22号 |
[17:36] | at 22 North Figueroa. | 的保安系统 |
[17:38] | It’s a proprietary network, so get to work. | 那是个私人网络 赶快干 |
[17:46] | Chloe? | 科洛依? |
[17:47] | I swear, I thought I was falling… | 我发誓,我以为我… |
[17:49] | I don’t care, Spencer. | 我管你的 斯宾塞 |
[18:26] | CTU, they’ve got eyes and ears on building security. | CTU,已经侵入了这栋楼的保安系统 |
[18:29] | We have two units, | 我们有两队人 |
[18:30] | one east, one west of the building. | 一队在大楼东面 一队在西面 |
[18:35] | Chloe, do you copy? | 科洛依,听到吗? |
[18:36] | We’re here, Jack. | 听到了 杰克 |
[18:37] | Spenser’s countervailing | 斯宾塞正在搞定 |
[18:39] | the building’s security protocols. | 大楼的保安系统 |
[18:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[18:42] | Spenser’s under arrest. | 斯宾塞已经被捕了 |
[18:43] | Buchanan released him from holding. | 布坎南把他放了 |
[18:45] | Fine, just give me Rossler’s position. | 好吧 快告诉我罗斯勒的位置 |
[18:49] | I’ve hacked into the building’s motion sensors. | 我已经侵入到大楼的感应器里面了 |
[18:51] | According to them, Rossler is still | 根据它们的信息 罗斯勒 |
[18:53] | in the penthouse. | 在顶楼套房 |
[18:54] | I have two guards on the penthouse level. | 顶层有两个警卫 |
[18:57] | What about the ground level entrance? | 地面入口那边呢? |
[18:59] | There’s one guard, three surveillance cameras. | 有一个警卫 三个监视器 |
[19:01] | Okay.Stand by to take out all security cameras | 好 设法关掉监视器 |
[19:03] | that are covering the front desk and the elevators. | 包括前台的和电梯里面的 |
[19:05] | I can only shut them down for 60 seconds. | 我只能关60秒 |
[19:07] | After that, they will reboot automatically. | 之后它们就会自动重启 |
[19:09] | That’s as long as you have to subdue the lobby guard. | 你得在此期间搞定大厅里的警卫 |
[19:10] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[19:12] | Teams A and B, you will remain in a holding position | A队 B队 收到行动命令前 |
[19:13] | till you get a “go” code. | 在原地待命 |
[19:14] | We are three minutes out. | 我们三分钟就到 |
[19:16] | We have to cross the street | 我们得穿过大街 |
[19:17] | to get to Rossler’s building. | 进入罗斯勒的大楼 |
[19:24] | Yes? | 喂? |
[19:25] | We’re ready to cut | 我们准备 |
[19:26] | into the canisters. | 切割毒气罐了 |
[19:28] | You have to cut precisely ten centimeters | 你必须精确的切开 |
[19:31] | from the bottom of the casing | 从罐子底部往上正好10厘米的位置 |
[19:34] | to reveal the trigger. | 这样才能露出触发器. |
[19:35] | How thick is the outer casing? | 外壳有多厚? |
[19:37] | Five millimeters. | 5毫米 |
[19:39] | Call me with the identification numbers when you’re done. | 弄完以后打电话告诉我认证号码 |
[20:00] | We’re in position. | 我们已经就位 |
[20:01] | We’re set.We’re ready to go. | 准备开始行动 |
[20:05] | Give me a few seconds to access control. | 给我几秒钟进入控制系统 |
[20:09] | Okay.Here we go, Jack. | 好了 杰克 |
[20:11] | On my mark. | 我准备好了 |
[20:13] | Camera’s dark. | 摄像头没信号了 |
[20:17] | Federal agent.Let me see your hands! | 联邦特工 手举起来! |
[20:19] | Let me see your hands! | 手举起来! |
[20:21] | Elevator code, let’s have it. | 电梯密码多少 快告诉我 |
[20:23] | Uh…four, zero, seven, three, pound. | 4…4073 井号 |
[20:26] | Unit one, status check. | 1号位 情况如何 |
[20:27] | Just lost cameras A and C. | A和C摄像头没图像了 |
[20:30] | Tell him you don’t know why the cameras went down, | 说你不知道原因 |
[20:32] | but everything is okay. | 但一切正常 |
[20:33] | Everything is okay. | 一切正常 |
[20:36] | Status check: blue. | 状况检查:良好 |
[20:37] | Don’t know why the cameras are out. | 但是未查明摄像头故障原因 |
[20:39] | Everything’s fine down here. | 这儿一切正常 |
[20:40] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[20:43] | Back up to me.Back up to me. | 退过来 退过来 |
[20:46] | Where are the elevators? | 电梯现在在哪儿? |
[20:47] | The elevator’s almost there. | 快到了 |
[20:49] | You have two floors to go. | 还有两层 |
[20:50] | The camera reboots in ten seconds, | 摄像头十秒后会重启 |
[20:52] | then you’ll be visible. | 你们会被发现 |
[20:57] | Move.Move! | 快 走! |
[21:09] | Unit one, status check. | 1号位 情况如何 |
[21:10] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[21:12] | You tell him you had to use the men’s room. | 说你要去厕所 |
[21:16] | Base,headed to the men’s room. | 我正去上厕所 |
[21:26] | Something’s wrong. | 有问题 |
[21:36] | Yes? | 喂? |
[21:37] | Mr.Rossler? | 罗斯勒先生? |
[21:38] | We may have a situation. | 我们可能有点问题了 |
[21:39] | What kind of situation? | 什么问题? |
[21:41] | I’m not sure. | 还不太确定 |
[21:42] | Please remain in your office | 请呆在办公室 |
[21:43] | until you get the all clear. | 直到确认完全安全 |
[21:47] | The guards look suspicious. | 警卫们生疑了 |
[21:48] | One of them has an automatic weapon. | 其中一个有自动武器 |
[21:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:53] | Federal Agents. | 联邦特工 |
[22:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:01] | Yeah.Go ahead.Get my vest. | 没事 继续 打在背心上 |
[22:05] | – Rossler’s on the move. – Where is he? | – 罗斯勒想逃 – 他在哪儿? |
[22:07] | 9:00. | 9点钟方向 |
[22:16] | Federal agent.Drop the weapon! | 联邦特工 放下武器 |
[22:18] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[22:21] | Put your hands behind your head. | 手放在头上 |
[22:24] | Do it! | 照做! |
[22:26] | Interlock your fingers. | 手指交叉 |
[22:33] | Rossler is in custody. | 抓住罗斯勒了 |
[22:35] | I repeat: Rossler is in custody. | 重复一遍 罗斯勒被抓住了 |
[22:37] | All backup teams move in.I need a medic. | 所有的支援队都进来 我需要一名医生 |
[22:39] | We’re patching you into the Situation Room. | 我们将你连接到形势控制室 |
[22:40] | Someone else is in the penthouse, Jack. | 有人在房间里 杰克 |
[22:42] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[22:43] | In the bedroom, to your right.North side. | 你右边的卧室 北面 |
[22:48] | Curtis, cover him. | 柯蒂斯 看着他 |
[22:49] | I got him. | 看好了 |
[22:56] | Let me see your hands. | 举起手来 |
[22:58] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来! |
[23:00] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[23:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[23:10] | I’m Inessa. | 我叫伊娜莎 |
[23:12] | Who did that to you? | 是谁把你弄成这样的? |
[23:14] | You are the police? | 你们是警察? |
[23:16] | Counterterrorist unit, Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶CTU |
[23:19] | He is holding me here. | 是他把我关在这的 |
[23:29] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[23:50] | You need to cut | 你需要从 |
[23:51] | into the outer casing exactly ten centimeters from the bottom. | 底部往上正好十厘米处切开外壳 |
[23:55] | The casting is five millimeters thick. | 铸件有五毫米厚 |
[23:56] | You cannot puncture the inner lining. | 小心别刺破内胆 |
[24:00] | What’s in these things? | 这东西里面是什么? |
[24:01] | Don’t worry.Just do what I say. | 别担心 按我说的做就行了 |
[24:05] | Just…Can’t you tell me what this is all about? | 可是…能告诉我这是干什么的吗? |
[24:09] | Do you have a family, Cal? | 你有家人吗 卡尔? |
[24:11] | A wife. | 有个妻子 |
[24:13] | My wife is in prison. | 我的妻子在监狱里 |
[24:15] | She’s been there for seven years. | 她进去七年了 |
[24:20] | Her only crime was to support me while I fought for my country. | 她唯一犯的罪就是支持我为国而战 |
[24:24] | My son lives in a state-run facility | 我儿子现在在某个州立机构 |
[24:27] | He does not even remember what I look like. | 他几乎不记得我的样子 |
[24:29] | You want to know what this is about? | 你想知道怎么回事吗? |
[24:31] | Justice.It’s about ending tyranny. | 是正义 这都是为了消灭暴政 |
[24:37] | When you’re finished, | 你弄完后, |
[24:39] | we will leave. | 我们会离开. |
[24:43] | You won’t hurt me? | 你会伤害我吗? |
[24:45] | You’re not my enemy. | 你并不是我的敌人 |
[24:46] | The government is my enemy. | 政府才是我的敌人 |
[24:50] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[24:52] | You have my word. | 我可以保证 |
[24:58] | Begin. | 开始 |
[25:27] | It’s all right. | 没事儿了 |
[25:28] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[25:36] | Just take a seat. | 坐下 |
[25:41] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[25:46] | Have a medic take a look at her. | 叫个医生来给她检查一下 |
[25:48] | I want CT to do a full background check. | 让CTU做个全面的背景调查 |
[25:51] | I don’t mind that they’ve dressed his wound, | 给他包扎伤口不要紧 |
[25:53] | but make sure they don’t give him anything for the pain. | 但一定别给他止痛 |
[25:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[26:03] | Curtis.Put him in a chair. | 柯蒂斯 把他弄到椅子上 |
[26:05] | All right, let’s go.Get him up. | 好的 走 扶他起来 |
[26:12] | Easy on my leg. | 小心我的腿 |
[26:13] | Just get him over there. | 带他过去 |
[26:20] | My name is Jack Bauer. | 我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[26:22] | I’m with CTU. | CTU的 |
[26:23] | 25 minutes ago you contacted a man named Ivan Erwich. | 25分钟前 你联系过一个 叫伊万·埃里克的人 |
[26:27] | What did he want you to do for him? | 为他干什么? |
[26:28] | I want my lawyer. | 我要见我的律师 |
[26:30] | You’ll get a lawyer as soon as I get what I need. | 你回答我问题后 便会见到你的律师 |
[26:32] | Mr.Erwich is in possession of 20 canisters | 埃里克 持有20罐 |
[26:34] | of Sentox-VX nerve gas, which he has | Sentox-VX 神经毒气, |
[26:37] | threatened to deploy here in the United States. | 他威胁要在美国释放 |
[26:40] | I guess you have a problem. | 你们有麻烦了 |
[26:45] | No, sir.You have a problem. | 不 先生 是你有麻烦了 |
[26:47] | You’ve been conspiring with and aiding a known terrorist | 你勾结并协助一个已知的恐怖分子 |
[26:50] | which means I get to hold you for as long as I want. | 就是说只要我愿意 我可随便拘留你多长时间 |
[26:54] | Now, we know Mr.Erwich can’t deploy the canisters | 现在 我们知道埃里克不能释放毒气 |
[26:57] | unless he reconfigures the trigger mechanism. | 除非他改装触发程序 |
[26:58] | Is that what he wanted you to do? | 这就是他让你干的事吗? |
[27:03] | Trust me.You don’t want to go down this road with me. | 我相信 你也不想和我这样耗下去吧 |
[27:08] | Go to hell. | 去-你-妈 |
[27:18] | That’s exactly where I’m going to send you | 这就是你的下场 |
[27:19] | unless you start to cooperate. | 除非你和我合作 |
[27:24] | You like hurting girls? | 你很喜欢虐童? |
[27:26] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[27:32] | When I finish with you, | 完事以后 |
[27:34] | you’re gonna wish you felt this good again. | 包你再不想尝这滋味了 |
[27:36] | Where is Erwich?! | 埃里克在哪儿?! |
[27:48] | I want full immunity. | 我想要无条件的豁免权 |
[27:51] | Unfreezing of all my assets. | 解冻我所有资产 |
[27:54] | And transport | 把我转移到 |
[27:56] | to a foreign country of my choosing. | 我指定的国家. |
[27:59] | No. | 不行 |
[28:01] | I need Inessa. | 那我需要伊娜莎 |
[28:03] | She comes with me. | 她得和我一起走 |
[28:05] | That’s the deal. | 这就是条件 |
[28:07] | Maybe I’m not making myself clear. | 也许我没说清楚 |
[28:10] | We’re not making a deal. | 我们不是在和你谈条件 |
[28:12] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[28:20] | Jack, it’s Lynn. | 杰克 我是林 |
[28:24] | Go ahead. | 说 |
[28:25] | We don’t have the luxury to engage in brinkmanship. | 我们不能使用这些下流手段 |
[28:27] | He’s gonna tell us what we want to know. | 他很快会告诉我们的 |
[28:29] | You may be right, but we’re not gonna wait around to find out. | 也许 但我们不能这样等待下去 |
[28:32] | Accept the deal. | 接受他的条件 |
[28:33] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[28:35] | Fine.It’s your call. | 好吧 按你的意思办 |
[28:38] | We’re signing off. | 我们等你消息 |
[28:41] | Make sure he follows through. | 确保他按命令行事 |
[28:43] | I’ll be back in a few minutes. | 我几分钟后回来 |
[29:01] | I’ve been instructed to accept your proposal. | 我受命接受你的条件 |
[29:06] | A certified agreement, | 我要一份有法律效力的协议 |
[29:09] | signed by the Attorney General. | 由司法部长亲自签署 |
[29:12] | When I see that, I’ll tell you what you want. | 拿到后 我会告诉你一切 |
[29:14] | But remember, | 记住了 |
[29:16] | I want Inessa. | 我要带走伊娜莎 |
[29:34] | Your immunity agreement is being drawn up. | 你的豁免协议正在准备中 |
[29:36] | Now I want something. | 现在我要一点消息 |
[29:38] | Where’s Erwich? | 埃里克在哪儿? |
[29:40] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[29:42] | I don’t know the man. | 我不认识这个人 |
[29:45] | Not even what he looks like. | 我都不知道他长什么样 |
[29:48] | I first spoke with him 30 minutes ago. | 30分钟前我第一次和他谈话 |
[29:52] | We were put in contact through a mutual associate in Russia. | 我们通过俄罗斯的中间人相互联系 |
[29:56] | Who? | 谁? |
[29:56] | Sergei Voronov. | 谢尔盖·弗伦诺夫 |
[29:58] | He’s a commander in the resistance movement. | 抵抗运动的一位领导人. |
[30:01] | What’s Erwich want? | 埃里克想干什么? |
[30:03] | He wants to reprogram the chip | 他想改编 |
[30:04] | of the trigger. | 触发芯片的程序. |
[30:06] | He’s calling me back | 他会给我电话 |
[30:07] | with the identification keys. | 拿到认证码后. |
[30:09] | What’s your time frame? | 大概多久? |
[30:11] | Within the hour. | 一小时内 |
[30:12] | How is he going to receive the package? | 他怎么收到你的东西? |
[30:16] | I was going to deliver it. | 我送去给他 |
[30:17] | We haven’t agreed on a meeting place. | 我们还没决定在哪见面 |
[30:22] | I want that chip. | 芯片给我 |
[30:25] | It’s in a safe place. | 芯片在一个安全的地方 |
[30:26] | Once I see some paperwork, | 我拿到书面协定 |
[30:30] | I’ll show it to you. | 就带你去 |
[30:36] | I want you to be ready to fit that chip with a transponder | 你去准备一个和芯片适配的雷达收发器 |
[30:38] | so we can track him. | 这样我们便能追踪到他 |
[30:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:48] | Buchanan. | 布坎南 |
[30:49] | Bill, it’s Jack. | 比尔 我是杰克 |
[30:50] | Where are we with Rossler’s immunity agreement? | 罗斯勒的豁免协议弄的怎么样了? |
[30:52] | We have the Attorney General’s sanction. | 我们得到了司法部长的批准 |
[30:54] | You should have the documents in a few minutes. | 几分钟内你就能拿到相关文件 |
[30:56] | Okay, good. | 好的 太好了 |
[30:57] | Did we get any information on the girl? | 我们有什么那女孩的消息吗? |
[30:59] | There isn’t much. | 一点点 |
[31:00] | Inessa Kovalevsky. | 伊娜莎·科瓦列夫斯基 |
[31:02] | Reported missing 19 months ago from Kiev. | 19个月前在基辅失踪 |
[31:04] | The assumption is, she was kidnapped | 有猜测认为她被绑架了 |
[31:06] | by traffickers in the sex slave trade. | 被不法分子卖去做性奴隶 |
[31:09] | She’s 15, Jack. | 她只有15岁 杰克 |
[31:10] | 15? | 15岁? |
[31:14] | Okay, thanks, Bill. | 好的 谢了 比尔 |
[31:17] | I’ll get back to you. | 我再联系你 |
[31:35] | You can’t take the girl. | 你不能带那女孩走 |
[31:38] | Then you don’t have a deal. | 那就没什么好谈的了 |
[31:39] | You’ll have your immunity, your freedom. | 你会被豁免的 会获得自由的 |
[31:40] | Leave the girl out of this. | 别把那女孩扯进来 |
[31:42] | No. | 不行 |
[31:45] | Inessa is all I care about. | 我只要伊娜莎 |
[31:48] | She comes with me, | 她得跟我走 |
[31:51] | or you lose Erwich. | 否则你就得不到埃里克的消息 |
[32:09] | I’ve almost finished compiling those surveillance protocols. | 我差不多把监测程序改编完了 |
[32:10] | Whatever you have, port it over to Edgar’s station. | 把你弄的东西 都传到埃德加那里去 |
[32:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:14] | He’ll be finishing that task. | 他会接着完成这项工作 |
[32:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:18] | Chloe, don’t you understand? | 科洛依 你明白吗? |
[32:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:24] | I’m glad you do. | 你知道就好了 |
[32:27] | You don’t work here anymore, Spenser. | 你已经被解职了 斯宾塞 |
[32:29] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 我想告诉你的就这些 |
[32:30] | What? | 什么? |
[32:32] | Your reinstatement was temporary. | 你的复职只是暂时的 |
[32:33] | Just until we got Rossler into custody. | 到我们抓住罗斯勒为止 |
[32:36] | But there’s still a lot of stuff that has to be done here. | 但这还有很多工作要做啊 |
[32:38] | We pulled people from Division. | 我们正从总部抽调人手 |
[32:39] | We don’t need you anymore. | 我们不需要你了 |
[32:40] | These men will escort you out. | 这些人会送你出去 |
[32:59] | I know that was hard, but you did the right thing. | 我知道这很难,但你做得很对 |
[33:02] | Shut up, Edgar. | 关你屁事 埃德加 |
[33:10] | You’re right.We don’t need that part. | 你是对的 我们不需要那部分 |
[33:14] | Okay, “I promise a full and open inquiry | 这样 “我保证 将对此事做全面 公开 |
[33:17] | into this matter.” | 彻底的调查” |
[33:18] | “I will not rest until I’ve restored” | “我将恪守自己的职责” |
[33:21] | “the faith that you have placed in this office” | “直到你们重拾对政府的信心” |
[33:23] | “and I can demonstrate to you, the American people” | “我将向你们 美国人民 证明” |
[33:26] | “that I bear its mantle of responsibility” | “我将怀着敬意和谦逊” |
[33:29] | “with respect and deep humility.” | “完成我的责任” |
[33:31] | See, this way, | 看 这样写 |
[33:34] | you’re assuming responsibility for Walt’s actions, | 你会对沃特的行为负责 |
[33:36] | but you’re also personally taking the initiative | 但是你也采取了主动 |
[33:38] | to bring him to justice. | 让他得到法律的制裁 |
[33:43] | Well, I’d like to run it by Mike, but I think it works. | 恩 我想让麦克看一下 但是我觉得这么写可以 |
[33:47] | I think it’s the right move, Charles. | 我觉得这是正确的做法 查尔斯 |
[33:51] | Thank you for letting me help you. | 谢谢你能让我帮你 |
[33:53] | I’m glad to have your help. | 很高兴你能帮忙 |
[33:55] | Been a long time since you and I have worked together like this. | 我们很久没这样一起工作了 |
[34:02] | Yes? | 喂 |
[34:04] | Mr.President.Mike. | 总统先生 我是麦克 |
[34:06] | What is it, Mike? | 什么事 麦克? |
[34:08] | I think you should come here.I’m in the west hallway. | 我觉得你应该过来一下 西走廊这边 |
[34:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[34:13] | Just come here, sir. | 来就是了 阁下 |
[34:14] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[34:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:06] | Cut him down. | 放他下来 |
[35:56] | Thanks for meeting me.You got the money? | 谢谢你来见我 钱带来了吗? |
[36:00] | Jenny, I’m not here to bring you money. | 詹妮 我来这 不是来给你钱的 |
[36:05] | Here’s the name of a doctor. | 这是一个医生的名字 |
[36:06] | He’s a good man.I want you to call him. | 他是个好人 我希望你给他打个电话 |
[36:09] | I’ll pay all the expenses. | 所有的费用都由我付 |
[36:11] | It won’t cost you a cent. | 你不用花一分钱 |
[36:12] | We’ll call him together. | 我们一块打给他 |
[36:14] | I can’t. | 我不想打 |
[36:17] | Don’t hurt him.Oh, my God. | 别打伤他 天啊 |
[36:28] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[36:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 林 |
[36:35] | Come on! | 快点 |
[36:55] | Rossler’s been given a shot for the pain. | 给罗斯勒注射了一针止痛剂 |
[36:56] | We have air and land pursuit units on standby. | 空中和地面都有我们的追踪分队待命 |
[36:58] | As soon as he moves out, we’ll be ready. | 他一出来时 我们会都准备好了 |
[37:01] | No one’s going anywhere unless Erwich makes that call. | 埃里克打电话来之前 谁也不许动 |
[37:03] | Stand by the phones.Excuse me. | 等着电话 我走开下 |
[37:15] | Audrey Raines. | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[37:16] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[37:17] | Hey.Did you manage to get a hold of Kim? | 你打通了金的电话吗? |
[37:20] | No.I tried her, but she wasn’t in. | 没有 我打过 但是她不在 |
[37:22] | I left a message. | 我留了言 |
[37:23] | Would you mind trying again for me, please? | 你能帮我再打一遍吗? |
[37:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:27] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:38] | I want to contact my family. | 我想和我的家人联系 |
[37:40] | They must be so very worried about me. | 他们一定担心死我了 |
[37:43] | I-I need to explain something to you first. | 我… 我要先跟你解释些事情 |
[37:51] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[38:07] | For now… | 目前 |
[38:09] | we need you to go with Mr.Rossler. | 我们需要你跟罗斯勒先生走 |
[38:13] | Just-Just for now. | 但 只是暂时的 |
[38:16] | Men like me, agents, are going to follow you. | 会有像我这样的特工跟着你 |
[38:20] | And when we get what we need from Mr.Rossler, | 等我们从罗斯勒先生那 拿到我们想要的东西 |
[38:23] | they’re going to move in | 他们就会冲过去 |
[38:24] | and they’re gonna take you away from him. | 把你从他那救出来 |
[38:27] | You don’t know what he does to me when we’re alone. | 你不知道我和他在一起的时候 他对我做了什么 |
[38:31] | I promise you, I won’t let him be alone with you. | 我向你保证 我不会让他 有机会和你单独在一起 |
[38:34] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[38:36] | I won’t do it. | 我不干 |
[38:38] | Please, let… | 求你了 |
[38:43] | Let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[38:46] | I’m sorry.I can’t. | 对不起 我不能 |
[38:48] | Then you are no different than Rossler. | 那你和罗斯勒也没什么分别 |
[38:51] | I am not Rossler. | 我不是罗斯勒 |
[38:56] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[39:01] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出任何事情的 |
[39:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:09] | We need you to get dressed, please. | 请你穿好衣服 |
[39:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:43] | Good job. | 干的好 |
[40:07] | That’s it. | 抄完了 |
[40:09] | Load the canisters.Get rid of the body. | 罐子装车 尸体弄走 |
[40:33] | Pick it up. | 接电话 |
[40:36] | Yes? | 喂 |
[40:38] | We have the identification keys. | 我们得到了认证码 |
[40:39] | I’m messaging them to you now. | 我现在把它们发给你 |
[40:43] | I’ve got them. | 收到了 |
[40:44] | How long will it take you to reprogram the chip | 你要花多长时间对芯片重新编程 |
[40:46] | and deliver it back to us? | 再送还给我们? |
[40:48] | I’ll be ready in ten minutes. | 10分钟就可以了 |
[40:49] | You and I need a place where we can meet. | 我们得找个地方见面 |
[40:52] | You’re coming personally? | 你会亲自过来? |
[40:53] | Unless you have someone who can install | 除非你能找到其他人 |
[40:55] | and program a coded binary chip. | 能对加密芯片进行安装和设置. |
[40:57] | I’ll call you back in five minutes with the location. | 5分钟以后我给你打电话 告诉你见面地点 |
[41:00] | I’ll be here. | 我就来 |
[41:06] | Get him set up for a wire. | 给他装个窃听器 |
[41:07] | I’ll get the girl. | 我去带那个女孩来 |
[41:09] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[41:10] | Mr.Rossler, in a minute, | 罗斯勒先生 马上了 |
[41:12] | we’re going to be implanting a transmitter. | 正在植入追踪器 |
[41:17] | We’re ready to go. | 我们准备出发了 |
[41:25] | It’s going to be fine. | 一切都会正常的 |
[41:46] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[41:47] | Couldn’t complete the trace. | 不能精确定位 |
[41:48] | We’ve narrowed it down to a ten-block radius. | 我们只能把范围控制在10个街区以内 |
[41:50] | Okay.Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[41:55] | No! Hold your fire! | 不 别开枪! |
[42:00] | Get a medic in here now! | 赶快叫医生来! |
[42:04] | Inessa, give me the gun. | 伊娜莎 把枪给我 |
[42:07] | I know you don’t want to hurt anybody else. | 我知道你不想伤害其他人 |
[42:13] | Is he gonna make it? | 他还有救吗? |
[42:18] | No.He’s dead. | 不行 已经死了 |
[42:20] | Rossler was our only link to those canisters. | 罗斯勒是我们找到那些毒气罐的唯一线索了 |
[42:23] | Erwich’s gonna call here any minute. | 而且埃里克随时会打电话过来 |
[42:25] | He’s gonna expect to talk to him. | 找他谈事情的 |