时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | You helped terrorists acquire weaponized nerve gas! | 你帮助恐怖份子获得军用神经毒气 |
[00:18] | I told you we were going to trigger the canisters | 我说过我们会激活毒气罐 |
[00:20] | once the separatists reached their base in Central Asia. | 只要这些分裂分子到达 他们在中亚的基地 |
[00:22] | Damn it, Walt, you got into bed | 该死 沃尔特 你和这些人勾结 |
[00:23] | with these people and now | 而现在他们 |
[00:25] | they’re threatening to use the gas on American citizens! | 威胁要用这些毒气来对付美国公民! |
[00:27] | What do we do about Walt? | 我们应该怎么处理沃尔特? |
[00:29] | We keep him out of sight long enough | 我们让他消失一段时间 |
[00:30] | for us to construct a credible narrative. | 然后编造一个合理的理由 |
[00:32] | Are you talking about a cover-up? | 你想掩饰事实吗? |
[00:34] | Walt Cummings was complicit in David Palmer’s assassination. | 沃尔特·卡明斯参与了谋杀大卫·帕默 |
[00:39] | If we go public with Cummings, | 如果我们将卡明斯的事公开 |
[00:41] | the credibility of this office will be destroyed. | 整个政府的信用就会荡然无存 |
[00:45] | – Mr. President… – What is it, Mike? | – 总统先生 – 怎么了 麦克? |
[00:47] | I think you should come here. | 你应该过来这里看看 |
[00:48] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[00:49] | Just come here, sir. | 过来看看吧 先生 |
[00:52] | – Lynn? – What is it? | – 林? – 什么事? |
[00:54] | I know you’re busy, but I need to see you, please. | 我知道你很忙 但是我想见你 |
[00:58] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[01:02] | I need you to do some work for us and I need it done fast. | 我需要你帮我们做点事 而且要快 |
[01:05] | Get the canisters! | 把毒气罐拿过来 |
[01:07] | You have to cut precisely ten centimeters | 你需要精确的从这外壳的底部 |
[01:10] | from the bottom of the casing. | 往上10厘米处切开 |
[01:12] | You and I need a place where we can meet. | 我们找个地方见面 |
[01:14] | Call you back in five minutes. | 5分钟后再给你电话 |
[01:16] | Logan has asked Jack to be reinstated on a provisional basis. | 洛根要求杰克暂时复职 |
[01:19] | He’s been given full autonomy and access. | 他现在拥有完全的自主权和所有的权限 |
[01:22] | We got a possible intercept on Erwich. | 我们可能截取了一些关于埃里克的线索 |
[01:23] | A man named Jacob Rossler | 一个叫 雅各布·罗斯勒的人 |
[01:25] | a software programmer indicted for high-security code infiltration. | 是一个涉嫌盗取高级安全代码的软件工程师 |
[01:28] | Never convicted. | 没被判罪 |
[01:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[01:31] | Federal agent! | 联邦探员! |
[01:33] | Rossler is in custody! I repeat, Rossler is in custody! | 罗斯勒已经被捕 重复 罗斯勒已经被捕 |
[01:37] | Answer. | 接电话 |
[01:39] | Yes? | 喂? |
[01:40] | We have the identification. | 我们已经得到了识别码 |
[01:43] | No! | 别! |
[01:44] | No! | 不! |
[01:46] | Is he gonna make it? | 他还有救吗? |
[01:47] | No. He’s dead. | 不行了 已经死了 |
[01:49] | Rossler’s our only link to those canisters. | 罗斯勒是我们找到那些毒气罐的唯一线索 |
[01:53] | Erwich’s gonna call here any minute. | 埃里克随时可能打电话过来 |
[01:54] | He’s gonna expect to talk to him. | 他要和罗斯勒通话的 |
[01:59] | The following takes places between 2Pm and 3Pm | 以下是发生于下午2点到3点之间的故事 |
[02:25] | What’s the situation? | 现在情况如何? |
[02:27] | Rossler’s dead, shot by his female companion. | 罗斯勒死了 被他的女伴打死了 |
[02:30] | What does that do to our plan? | 这对我们计划有什么影响? |
[02:31] | We intended to use Rossler to lead us to Erwich and the Sentox. | 我们本打算通过罗斯勒 找到埃里克和毒气的 |
[02:35] | How? | 怎样做? |
[02:36] | Rossler was going to sell Erwich a chip | 罗斯勒会卖给埃里克一个芯片 |
[02:37] | that would enable him to activate the canisters and release the Sentox. | 可以让他激活毒气罐并释放毒气 |
[02:40] | And we put a tracker on the chip? | 我们在芯片上放了追踪器? |
[02:42] | Yes, to follow Erwich back to the canisters. | 是的 追踪埃里克 他会把我们带到毒气那里 |
[02:44] | Obviously that plan has to change. | 很明显现在计划得改变了 |
[02:46] | Has Erwich set a time and place for the meeting yet? | 埃里克有说好他们见面的时间地点吗? |
[02:48] | No. | 没. |
[02:49] | We’ve also picked-up increased chatter related to the canisters. | 我们已经得到一些关于毒气罐的另一方面的信息 |
[02:52] | Related how? | 什么? |
[02:53] | Erwich’s been putting out feelers to terrorist organizations | 埃里克正在接触其它恐怖组织 |
[02:56] | with sleeper cells established here. | 通过一些秘密途径 |
[02:57] | He’s asking for help launching nerve gas | 他请求他们帮助释放神经毒气 |
[02:59] | attacks on larger targets, across the country. | 对这个国家的一些大目标进行袭击 |
[03:02] | There’s a call coming in on Rossler’s phone. | 有电话打给罗斯勒了 |
[03:03] | We assume it’s Erwich.What do you want to do? | 估计是埃里克 我们该怎么办? |
[03:05] | Put it on the speaker. | 接到免提上 |
[03:12] | Jack, this has to be Erwich. | 杰克 这一定是埃里克 |
[03:14] | CTU is on line. | CTU也在听 |
[03:16] | You ready? | 准备好了没? |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[03:22] | Five minutes. | 5分钟后 |
[03:23] | Roof of the parking garage, | 停车场的顶层 |
[03:25] | corner of White Oak and Mattison. | 在白奥克街和马提森大道的交汇处 |
[03:27] | One of my men will meet you. | 我手下会和你见面的 |
[03:29] | Look for a blue van. | 你找一辆兰色的面包车 |
[03:33] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[03:35] | I think we caught a break. | 我觉得我们有机会了 |
[03:36] | Give me the chip. | 把芯片给我 |
[03:44] | This is Jack Bauer. Let me speak to Bill Buchanan. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 让比尔·布坎南听电话 |
[03:46] | Jack Bauer on the line. | 杰克·鲍尔在线上 |
[03:48] | Buchanan. | 布坎南 |
[03:48] | Bill, did you get that? | 比尔你听到了没? |
[03:50] | Yes. Erwich is sending someone else to the meeting.That’s a problem. | 听到了 埃里克要派别人去见面 这有点麻烦 |
[03:53] | No, I don’t think so.It means I can pass myself off as Rossler. | 不 我不这样认为 这意味着我可以假装成罗斯勒 |
[03:56] | We can keep the meeting.We can control this thing. | 我们可以去见面 把事情牢牢掌握在我们手中 |
[03:59] | Rossler and the man Erwich is sending may know each other. | 罗斯勒和埃里克派去的人可能认识 |
[04:01] | No, he said, look for a blue van. | 不 他说留意一辆兰色的面包车 |
[04:03] | He wouldn’t have said that if they knew each other. | 如果他们两个人认识 他是不会这样说的 |
[04:04] | It’s a big risk, Jack. | 这样风险很大 杰克 |
[04:06] | Jack, they will probably kill you, | 杰克 他们很可能杀死你 |
[04:07] | even if they do think you’re Rossler. | 即使他们相信你是罗斯勒 |
[04:09] | It ties up a loose end. | 后果谁都没法知道 |
[04:10] | Well, right now, we don’t have a choice. If we’re lucky, | 但是目前我们没有其它选择 |
[04:11] | this guy will take the chip back to Erwich. | 如果幸运的话 这个人会拿着芯片回到埃里克那 |
[04:14] | That will lead us to the nerve gas. | 那就会让我们找到神经毒气 |
[04:19] | All right, Jack. | 好吧 杰克 |
[04:21] | Do it. | 就这样吧 |
[04:23] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[04:25] | Chloe, Edgar, Jack is gonna need you | 科洛依 埃德加 杰克需要你们的 |
[04:26] | to tech support him through the installation of that chip. | 技术支持 告诉他怎么安装芯片 |
[04:29] | We’ll pull up the schematics. | 我们会把图纸准备好的 |
[04:31] | Already on it. | 已经在做了 |
[04:35] | All right, the chip you’ll be giving them is genuine, | 好吧 你给他们的芯片必须是真的 |
[04:37] | but it’s useless without the correct unlock code. | 但没有正确的解锁码是没用的 |
[04:39] | The tracker’s built into the chip itself. | 追踪器被放置在芯片里面 |
[04:41] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:43] | How do you want to play this? | 你打算如何假扮? |
[04:44] | Passive, nonthreatening.I want these people to think I’m scared of them. | 顺从点 让他们觉得没有威胁 以为我害怕他们 |
[04:47] | All right, get TAC teams ready. We’re on the move. | 好的 让战术小队准备 我们要出发了 |
[04:49] | You’ll need a new com unit with fresh battery. | 你需要一个新的通讯装置 用新的电池 |
[04:52] | You’ll be patched into CTU at all times. | CTU会和你保持实时连接 |
[04:53] | With this, we’ll be able to hear everything within a 20 foot radius of you. | 有了这个 我们可以听见你20英尺以内的任何谈话 |
[04:57] | I’ll be watching your back. | 我会在背后支援你 |
[05:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:01] | Testing, one, two, three. Testing, one, two, three. | 试音 1 2 3 试音 1 2 3 |
[05:04] | He’ll be waiting for you there. | 他会在那里等你的 |
[05:06] | Let me know if there’s a problem. | 如果有问题马上告诉我 |
[05:13] | Do we have the new chip yet? | 芯片到手了吗? |
[05:14] | No. | 没 |
[05:16] | I sent Polakov and Komar to meet Rossler. | 我派保拉科夫 和科马尔去见罗斯勒 |
[05:18] | They should have it in a few minutes. | 他们会在几分钟内就拿到的 |
[05:20] | Anything? | 还有什么问题? |
[05:21] | Remote will always be the most effective way of triggering the canisters. | 遥控器肯定是激活 毒气罐的最有效的方式 |
[05:25] | I understand, but what if the new chip doesn’t work? | 我知道 但是如果芯片没用呢? |
[05:28] | I need options in case Rossler fails us. | 我需要更多的选择 万一罗斯勒让我们失望了的话 |
[05:31] | There may be a workaround, | 可能有一个方法 |
[05:32] | but someone will have to be on site with the canister. | 但是那个人必须在现场和毒气罐一起 |
[05:38] | Get it done. | 你搞定 |
[05:44] | Excuse me, Mr. President, I thought you should know, | 打扰下 总统先生 我认为你应该知道 |
[05:47] | Walt’s body has been moved to the Secret Service. | 此刻 沃尔特的尸体 |
[05:50] | Out building for the time being. | 已经被暂时移到特工处了 |
[05:52] | You realize, sir, we still need to | 你也知道 阁下 |
[05:55] | issue a public statement about his death. | 我们必须告诉外界他的死因 |
[05:57] | No statement till his wife’s been notified. | 在告诉他妻子之前不能宣布 |
[06:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:02] | Sir, if you don’t mind me saying, | 先生 如果你不介意我说的话 |
[06:04] | I think perhaps we have an opportunity here. | 我认为也许我们还有另外的选择 |
[06:09] | This statement you and Mrs. Logan plan to release | 你和洛根夫人将要公布的声明会 |
[06:11] | disclosing the fact that Walt was part of a conspiracy | 揭露沃尔特勾结恐怖分子 |
[06:14] | to supply the terrorists with nerve gas, | 并向他们提供了神经毒气 |
[06:17] | and that he was involved in David Palmer’s assassination… | 而且他还参与了暗杀大卫·帕默 |
[06:20] | What’s your point, Mike? | 你想说什么 麦克? |
[06:21] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[06:22] | I wonder if his death might render all that moot. | 我在想是否他的死 可以消除对他的审判 |
[06:32] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[06:34] | Very little will come from dragging Walt’s name through the mud | 没有人会追查到底的 |
[06:37] | when he’s not here to answer for what he’s done. | 而且他也不能活过来回答任何问题了 |
[06:40] | And it would be devastating for this country, | 否则将会是对国家巨大的打击 |
[06:42] | particularly, if, God forbid, | 特别是 但愿不要这样 |
[06:43] | that nerve gas is used against us. | 这些毒气被用来对付我们自己的话 |
[06:47] | What are you suggesting? | 你认为应该怎样做 |
[06:49] | We could attribute Walt’s suicide to a despondency | 我们可以把沃尔特的自杀归因于 |
[06:52] | over the day’s events. | 对今天发生事情的绝望 |
[06:55] | Overwork. | 过度劳累 |
[06:56] | Personal issues. | 以及个人问题 |
[06:57] | Let him go out with some dignity, you mean, | 你的意思是说 让他死的有点尊严 |
[06:59] | and not as a traitor. | 而不是以叛国者的身份 |
[07:02] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[07:06] | My wife will have a considerable problem with that. | 我妻子将会对这有相当大的意见的 |
[07:10] | Well… I respect the First Lady’s moral conviction | 我很尊重第一夫人的道德观 |
[07:15] | but this is your decision | 但这是由你决定的 |
[07:19] | not hers. | 而不是她 |
[07:35] | Is there anything else I can get you, Mrs. Logan? | 还有什么我能帮你的吗? 洛根夫人 |
[07:37] | No, thank you, Evelyn. I’m fine. | 不用了 谢谢 伊夫林 我很好 |
[07:40] | Can I ask your advice on something? | 我可以问你些事情吗? |
[07:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:47] | Some of the staff are asking questions. | 有些员工正在互相议论 |
[07:49] | About? | 关于…? |
[07:51] | Walt Cummings’ death. | 沃尔特·卡明斯的死 |
[07:52] | Evelyn, I’m helping prepare a statement right now | 伊夫林 我正在帮总统草拟 |
[07:55] | that the President’s gonna give later. | 一份将要发表的声明 |
[07:56] | It’ll explain everything. | 这会解释一切的 |
[08:01] | Is there something else, Evelyn? | 还有其它事吗 伊夫林? |
[08:03] | Yes. | 还有 |
[08:05] | What? What is it? | 什么? 什么事? |
[08:08] | Why did he do it? | 他为什么这样做? |
[08:10] | Why did Walt kill himself? | 他为什么会自杀? |
[08:14] | I deserve to know. | 我有权知道 |
[08:16] | A violent thing happened to someone that I work with every day | 这样一件极端的事发生在一个与我每天一起工作的人身上 |
[08:20] | someone who had no visible signs of depression. | 一个没有任何沮丧征兆的人身上 |
[08:22] | What if it wasn’t suicide? | 如果不是自杀怎么办? |
[08:24] | What if we’re in danger? | 如果我们正身处危险之中呢? |
[08:26] | I don’t know what to think. | 我都不敢想下去了 |
[08:27] | It was suicide. | 他是自杀的 |
[08:29] | How can you be so sure? | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[08:34] | Evelyn, listen to me. | 伊夫林 听我说 |
[08:39] | What I’m going to say to you has to stay in this room | 我跟你说的事你不能告诉别人 |
[08:41] | until its made public, do you understand? | 在被正式公布之前 明白吗? |
[08:43] | You do understand? | 真的明白了? |
[08:45] | Even his family doesn’t know the truth yet. | 连他的家人都还不知道真相 |
[08:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:48] | Walt Cummings was a traitor. | 沃尔特·卡明斯是个叛国者 |
[08:50] | What? | 什么? |
[08:51] | I’m not going to go into any details, | 我不想再透露任何细节了 |
[08:52] | but suffice it to say that Walt was responsible for | 你只要知道他要对今天发生的这 |
[08:55] | some of the awful things that have happened today. | 些可怕的事情负责就够了 |
[08:57] | I can’t believe that. | 难以置信 |
[08:58] | The President just found out. | 总统也是刚刚才知道 |
[09:00] | I suppose that Walt didn’t want to face the humiliation | 我认为沃尔特不想面对羞辱 |
[09:03] | of a long public trial and… | 和公开审判… |
[09:05] | and he decided to kill himself. | 然后他就决定自杀 |
[09:09] | Was he working with the terrorists? | 他也是恐怖分子中的一员吗? |
[09:11] | Our enforcement agencies are trying to figure that out. | 我们的执法部门正在调查 |
[09:27] | Jack’s arrived at the rendezvous point. | 杰克已经到了指定地点了 |
[09:28] | Maintain your distance. | 保持距离 |
[09:39] | All right, head’s up.We have a blue van entering the parking garage, | 好了 大家注意 一辆兰色面包车 正进入停车场 |
[09:43] | license plate six-Quebec-four nine-nine-five-one. | 车牌号是 6-魁北克4-9951 |
[09:46] | Repeat, six-Quebec-four, nine-nine-five-one. | 重复 6-魁北克4-9951 |
[09:48] | Running the plates. | 正在查这牌照 |
[09:58] | He’s heading up the ramp towards you, Jack. | 他正沿着坡道朝你这边过来了 杰克 |
[09:59] | Couldn’t get a visual on who’s inside. | 看不清里面的人 |
[10:06] | I have a hit from DMV. | 查到牌照了 |
[10:07] | The plates don’t match the vehicle. | 和车子对不上 |
[10:08] | They probably stole the van and put clean plates on it. | 车子可能是偷的然后换了个新牌照 |
[10:23] | Two men are getting out. | 两个人出来了 |
[10:29] | Show time. | 开始了 |
[10:35] | Rossler? | 罗斯勒? |
[10:36] | I was told there’d only be one of you. | 我听说只有一个人来 |
[10:39] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[10:41] | Yeah.I don’t like surprises. | 有 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[10:43] | Relax… we’ve got your money. | 别紧张…我们把钱带来了 |
[10:47] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[10:48] | When I see the chip. | 先让我看芯片 |
[11:00] | Erwich says you have to install it. | 埃里克说你得安装好才行 |
[11:03] | Where’s the remote trigger? | 遥控器呢? |
[11:05] | Let’s go. | 给他 |
[11:09] | Let’s go. | 快开始 |
[11:19] | Okay, Jack, | 好 杰克 |
[11:20] | you need to remove the backing. | 要把后盖打开 |
[11:30] | Inside, there are five jumpers. | 里面有5个跳线针 |
[11:31] | Toggle the one in the middle to the left. | 把中间那个拨到左边去 |
[11:34] | Pry out the old chip, but do it gently. | 把旧芯片拿出来 小心点 |
[11:37] | When it’s out, clear your throat or something. | 拿出来之后 咳一下 |
[11:48] | Okay, insert the new chip in the slot, | 好了 把新的芯片嵌入插槽 |
[11:51] | press the reset button under the slot. | 按一下下面的重置的按钮 |
[11:54] | Screw the back on, and you’re done. | 把后盖装好 就完成 |
[12:20] | The trigger’s been reconfigured you can activate the canisters now. | 装置安装完毕 你现在可以启动毒气罐了 |
[12:23] | You’d better hope it works. | 你最好确保这个能用 |
[12:25] | You’re coming with us, | 你和我们一起走 |
[12:27] | just to make sure. | 这样保险一点 |
[12:32] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么? |
[12:39] | We are on the move. | 我们离开了 |
[12:46] | This isn’t the deal I made with Erwich. | 这可不是我和埃里克之前说好的 |
[12:49] | I reconfigured the trigger | 我重新配置启动装置 |
[12:51] | you’re supposed to just give me the money! | 你们给我钱就行了! |
[12:55] | Standing by to move in. | 待命准备行动 |
[12:57] | Hold on, Curtis. | 等等 柯蒂斯 |
[12:58] | Erwich knows who Jack is | 埃里克认识杰克 |
[13:00] | he saw him at the airport. They’ll kill him. | 他在机场见过他 他们会杀了杰克的 |
[13:02] | By the time Jack gets close enough to be recognized the TAC teams will move in. | 杰克在被认出来之前 战术小队就会攻进去 |
[13:05] | No, we need to move in now, | 不 我们现在就要行动 |
[13:06] | take the two terrorists and make them tell us where Erwich is. | 抓住这两名恐怖分子 让他们交待埃里克的位置 |
[13:08] | We don’t have time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[13:09] | Erwich will know something’s wrong and we’ll lose him.This is our only shot. | 一旦埃里克觉察 行动就失败 这是我们唯一的线索了 |
[13:13] | Bill?! | 比尔?! |
[13:28] | Are we letting them take Jack? I’m awaiting orders. | 我们让他们带走杰克吗? 我在等指示 |
[13:30] | Stand down,Curtis.Take no action. | 待命 柯蒂斯 不要采取行动 |
[13:32] | Reassemble the TAC teams and mount a follow operation. | 重新部署战术分队进行跟踪 |
[13:35] | All teams stand by. | 所有队伍待命 |
[13:44] | Lynn’s right. | 林是对的 |
[13:46] | Whatever happens, Jack can handle it. | 不管发生什么杰克都能处理的 |
[13:48] | He has to. | 他也必须 |
[14:09] | Come in. | 进来 |
[14:11] | Excuse me, Mrs. Logan. | 对不起 洛根夫人 |
[14:12] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[14:13] | Laura Campbell gave me the press release to give to you. | 劳拉·坎贝尔要我把准备发布的新闻稿给你 |
[14:16] | I’m confused. About what? | 我被搞糊涂了 什么? |
[14:18] | It’s not what you said. | 和你说的不一样 |
[14:20] | They’re calling Walt Cummings a hero,not a traitor. | 声称沃尔特·卡明斯是个英雄 不是叛徒 |
[14:22] | I don’t believe this! | 我真不敢相信! |
[14:28] | Well? Is CTU any closer? | CTU有什么进展吗? |
[14:31] | They’re mounting an undercover operation, | 他们正在进行秘密跟踪 |
[14:33] | which they hope will lead them to the canisters. | 希望这样可以找到毒气罐 |
[14:34] | Hope is not good enough. | 仅仅有希望是不够的 |
[14:36] | We want results.You need to make that abundantly clear to them, Mike! | 我们需要结果 你要非常明确的告诉他们 麦克 |
[14:39] | I believe they’re doing everything that can be done, sir. | 我相信他们会竭尽所能的 先生 |
[14:45] | I just read the statement you issued about Walt’s death. | 我刚看了你发布的关于 沃尔特死因的声明 |
[14:49] | “Stress due to overwork robbed” | “由于过度的操劳” |
[14:52] | “this country of one of its most dedicated public servants.” | “这个国家失去了一位 无私的人民公仆” |
[14:55] | “His work with this administration has…” | “他对政府的贡献…” |
[14:59] | You’re covering everything up. | 你把所有的事情都隐瞒了 |
[15:01] | I’ll wait outside. | 我到外面等 |
[15:03] | Don’t go anywhere, Mike. | 别走 麦克 |
[15:05] | Your fingerprints are all over this. | 这一定是你的馊主意 |
[15:06] | Charles, we worked on this together. | 查尔斯 我们一起商量过的啊 |
[15:09] | I thought we’d both agreed | 我想我们应该已经达成了一致 |
[15:11] | that you needed to go public about Walt’s involvement | 把沃尔特的全部叛国罪行 |
[15:13] | with everything that is going on today. | 都公布于众 |
[15:14] | I know. I know you’re disappointed, | 我知道 我知道你很失望 |
[15:17] | but I think it’s obvious that Walt | 但是我认为沃尔特自杀之后 |
[15:19] | taking his own life changes things. | 情况有些变化 |
[15:20] | What’s obvious is that this is a pack of lies! | 但是这显然是一派胡言! |
[15:23] | Mrs. Logan… | 洛根夫人… |
[15:25] | full disclosure would have been necessary | 公开所有事情当然会使 |
[15:27] | to ensure Walt faced justice for what he’d done. | 沃尔特受到应有的审判 |
[15:30] | With his death making that a non-issue, | 但是他的死 会让这一切都失去意义 |
[15:32] | it was decided this course was best for his family. | 我们这么做 是为他的家庭着想 |
[15:36] | Oh… don’t. | 哼… 算了吧 |
[15:38] | You don’t care about his family. | 你才不在乎他的家人 |
[15:40] | You decided that this was best for you. | 你这么做是为了你自己着想 |
[15:42] | – But, Charles, you are dead wrong… – Martha, that’s enough! | – 但是 查尔斯 你完全错了… – 玛莎 够了! |
[15:46] | I made my decision… | 我事由我决定… |
[15:47] | and I am the president. | 而且我是总统 |
[15:50] | Which means it’s your job to tell the truth… | 这就意味着你有责任说出事实… |
[15:55] | even when it’s ugly. | 即使是些丑陋的事情 |
[15:59] | And if you don’t, I will. | 如果你不说 我会说的 |
[16:02] | If you feel so strongly about telling the truth, | 如果你一定想要说出真相 |
[16:04] | you can start with Walt’s wife when she arrives. | 那当沃尔特的妻子来后 你就从她开始吧 |
[16:07] | Suzanne’s coming here? | 苏珊要过来? |
[16:08] | To collect her husband’s body. | 来领取她丈夫的遗体 |
[16:10] | So you can be the one to tell her | 这样你就可以告诉她 |
[16:11] | that the real reason that Walt took the coward’s way out | 沃尔特的懦夫行径 |
[16:14] | was because he disgraced himself | 是因为他玷污了他自己 |
[16:16] | and he betrayed his country. | 以及出卖了整个国家 |
[16:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:25] | It’ll be very painful… | 尽管好艰难 |
[16:27] | but it’s the right thing to do. | 但这么做是对的 |
[16:36] | We’re one mile behind Jack, heading west | 我们在杰克后面1英里左右 |
[16:37] | on Nordhoff, just passing Sepulveda. | 向西朝诺德霍夫去了 刚通过塞普韦达 |
[16:40] | Maintain your distance. | 保持距离 |
[16:41] | We’ve got them on satellite.We’re not going to lose them. | 我们已经通过卫星锁定了他们 不会跟丢的 |
[16:43] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪? |
[16:45] | What does it matter? | 这很重要吗? |
[16:47] | I have another appointment,I just want to know if I’m going to make it. | 我还有另一个约会 我想知道我是否能赴约 |
[16:49] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[16:51] | How long it takes once we get there is up to you. | 我们花费的时间 完全要看你的表现 |
[16:54] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[16:55] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[16:56] | We need to make sure the remote trigger works on the canisters. | 我们需要确定遥控启动装置确实起作用 |
[17:03] | Oh, my God, you’ve got one of the canisters with you. | 天 你随身带了个罐子 |
[17:06] | Erwich wants a field test. | 埃里克要一次实地测验 |
[17:09] | I’m not going to be within 50 miles of that thing when it goes off. | 我可不想留在毒气释放后的50英里范围内 |
[17:11] | We have masks. | 我们有防毒面具 |
[17:16] | What’s the target? | 目标是什么? |
[17:23] | Curtis, are you reading this? | 柯蒂斯 你听到这些了吗? |
[17:25] | Yeah. You want me to reposition the TAC team for an intercept? | 是的 你希望我重新布置战术分队 提前拦截吗? |
[17:27] | No! Not till we have a visual on the canister. | 不 直到我们亲眼看到毒气罐为止 |
[17:30] | If they stay on Nordhoff, | 如果他们停在诺德霍夫 |
[17:31] | up ahead there’s an industrial park and two retail complexes. | 前面就有1个工业园和2个零售区 |
[17:37] | They just turned north.That’s not good. | 他们向北行了 不妙 |
[17:40] | What is it, Chloe, what’s the potential target? | 怎么了 科洛依 那儿有什么目标? |
[17:43] | The Sunrise Hills Mall. | 旭日岭购物商场 |
[18:03] | Curtis, the intended target is the Sunrise Hills Mall. | 柯蒂斯 估计目标是旭日岭购物商场 |
[18:07] | Repeat the intended target is the Sunrise Hills Mall. | 重复 目标是旭日岭购物商场 |
[18:11] | Uploading schematics of the mall,surrounding streets,to TAC teams now. | 正在 调出商场及周围街道的平面图给战术分队 |
[18:14] | All right, all teams stand by for positioning. | 好 所有小组待命 |
[18:17] | We’re setting up at the second level of the parking structure. | 我们在停车场的第2层部署 |
[18:30] | This is it. | 就这儿 |
[18:43] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯? |
[18:44] | Do you have Jack on visual? | 你看到杰克了吗? |
[18:45] | Yeah. He and the two hostiles are in the south parking lot. | 是的 他和2个敌人在停车场南端 |
[18:48] | Alpha Team, take the position on the perimeter of the lot. | A小队 你们守在停车场的边上 |
[18:50] | Bravo Team, I want your plainclothes agents in position at the mall doors. | B小队 你们所有的便衣守住商场门口 |
[18:56] | How are you going to get the canister inside? | 你怎么把毒气罐弄进去 |
[18:57] | Through the front door. | 从大门进去 |
[18:59] | Anyone asks, | 有人问 |
[19:00] | we’re working on the air-conditioning. | 我们就说是修空调的 |
[19:03] | I didn’t agree to this.I’m not going in. | 我不同意 我不进去 |
[19:06] | Yes, you are. | 你必须进去 |
[19:07] | Jack is trying to stall for time. | 杰克在拖延时间 |
[19:08] | What are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么? |
[19:09] | There are hundreds of video cameras in there. | 那里面有几百个摄像头 |
[19:11] | This entire country will know what we look like in the next few hours. | 几个小时之后 全国的人都会知道我们长什么样 |
[19:14] | We want your leaders to know who did this to them. | 我们就是要你们的领导人 知道是谁做的 |
[19:17] | This is your fight. | 这是你们的斗争 |
[19:18] | The deal I made with Erwich was to sell him the chip, | 我和埃里克说好了的 只卖芯片 |
[19:20] | not to get my face all over the news. | 而不是上新闻头条 |
[19:22] | Erwich prefers to keep you alive,but only if you cooperate. | 埃里克会让你活命的 但前提是你得听话 |
[19:25] | Now, hand me the jackets. | 现在 把夹克给我 |
[19:30] | Jack, we’re moving the TAC teams in | 杰克 战术分队打算在你们进去之前 |
[19:31] | to recover the canister before you go inside the mall. | 找到那些毒气罐 |
[19:35] | Fine, let’s get this over with. | 好的 那么就快点搞定它吧 |
[19:41] | I’ll let you know as soon as we’re in position. | 我们一部署好就通知你 |
[19:44] | Sending redeployment orders now. | 现在发送遣调命令 |
[19:46] | Hold off on that. | 停止下达命令 |
[19:47] | What? Lynn?! | 干什么 林?! |
[19:49] | We have got to stop them before they get inside. | 我们必须在他们进去之前阻止他们 |
[19:51] | If we move in now Erwich will know that we’re onto him, | 如果我们现在行动 埃里克肯定知道我们盯住他了 |
[19:53] | and we won’t be led to the other canisters. | 那么我们就找不到其它毒气罐了 |
[19:58] | Are you talking about letting them go through with this? | 你是说让他们干下去? |
[20:01] | Sacrificing the lives of all those people? | 牺牲这些人的生命? |
[20:03] | We’re talking about accepting the damage | 我是说接受 |
[20:05] | that one canister can do, | 1个毒气罐造成的损失 |
[20:06] | versus what the other 19 can do. | 要比接受19个好 |
[20:08] | This is insane.Bill?! | 你疯了 比尔?! |
[20:10] | Bill’s not in charge here, I am! | 比尔不是这的头 我是! |
[20:15] | We need to call the president. | 让总统来决定 |
[20:54] | I just got into the mall’s internal video surveillance server. | 我刚刚进入了商场的 内部监视系统 |
[20:57] | We should be able to see Jack. | 我们应该能看到杰克 |
[21:14] | Jack, we’re still waiting for the president to call. | 杰克 我们还在等总统的电话 |
[21:16] | I’ll let you know as soon as we have him. | 他一有指示我们就马上告诉你 |
[21:40] | Get the security guard.Knock on the glass. | 找警卫 敲玻璃 |
[21:56] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里干什么? |
[21:57] | Servicing the HVAC units. | 修理空调通风设施 |
[21:59] | We didn’t get a call about that. | 没接到通知阿 |
[22:00] | I don’t know what to tell you. We did. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 但是我们接到了 |
[22:03] | You got paperwork? | 有文件证明吗? |
[22:04] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[22:19] | Will this work? | 这儿能行吗? |
[22:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:22] | Do it. | 就这样干 |
[22:24] | Throw me the bag. | 把包扔给我 |
[22:27] | And your jacket. | 还有外衣 |
[22:44] | Mr. Buchanan, the president is on line one. | 布坎南先生 总统在一号线 |
[22:46] | – Put him through. – Yes sir. | – 接过来 – 是的 先生 |
[22:48] | Jack, we have the president on the line.I’m gonna patch you in. | 杰克 总统在线上 我把你接进来 |
[22:51] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[22:52] | Mr. President, this is Lynn McGill. | 喂? 总统先生 我是林·麦克基尔 |
[22:54] | You also have Bill Buchanan Audrey Raines | 比尔·布坎南 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[22:56] | Chloe O’Brian and Edgar Stiles in the room. | 科洛依·奥布赖恩 埃德加·斯特尔斯 也都在 |
[22:58] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[23:00] | Sir, we’re calling you for a decision on a critical operational matter. | 先生 我们想要您做一个紧急事务的重要决定 |
[23:02] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[23:03] | Jack Bauer is currently undercover with some of the terrorists. | 杰克现在潜入了一些恐怖分子中 |
[23:07] | They’re expecting Jack to help them release a single canister of | 他们要杰克帮助在旭日岭购物商场 |
[23:10] | Sentox nerve gas in the Sunrise Hills Shopping Mall. | 释放一罐 神经毒气 |
[23:14] | where they are right now. | 也就是他们现在在的地方 |
[23:15] | Well, then arrest them. What’s the problem? | 那快抓住他们 有什么问题? |
[23:17] | Sir, the problem is, if we don’t maintain Jack’s cover, | 阁下 问题是 如果我们不继续掩饰杰克的身份 |
[23:20] | there’s no guarantee that they’ll lead us back to the other 19 canisters. | 我们就不能保证他们会带我们 找回另外19个毒气罐 |
[23:24] | Do you mean actually let them release the Sentox? | 你是说让他们释放神经毒气? |
[23:28] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你疯了吗?! |
[23:30] | Mr. President, Bill Buchanan. | 总统先生 我是比尔·布坎南 |
[23:32] | I had the same initial reaction. | 我一开始也这么认为 |
[23:34] | Then I looked at our updated scenarios. | 但是 现在的情况是 |
[23:36] | With the help of other terrorist organizations, | 在其它恐怖组织的帮助下 |
[23:38] | the remaining 19 canisters | 其余的19罐毒气 |
[23:39] | could be deployed at other, more crowded public areas, such as | 可能被放在 人更多的地方 比如 |
[23:43] | subway stations, hospitals and sports arenas, sir. | 地铁站 医院 还有体育馆 阁下 |
[23:48] | The loss of life could exceed hundreds of thousands of people. | 伤亡人数可能高达上百万 |
[23:53] | My God. | 天那 |
[24:06] | Bring it over here. | 拿过来 |
[24:14] | What kind of casualties are you predicting at the mall? | 估计商场的伤亡人数有多少? |
[24:17] | We don’t have exact numbers, but based on our video surveillance, | 我们不清楚 但根据监视器 |
[24:20] | our best guess is between eight and nine hundred. | 最好的推断是八九百人 |
[24:22] | Sir, many of them are children. | 先生 他们中间很多是小孩 |
[24:25] | Can’t you evacuate the mall? | 你们不能疏散商场的人吗? |
[24:28] | Not without the terrorists knowing. | 不可能不让恐怖分子知道 |
[24:30] | The public will not tolerate the government’s complicity in this. | 公众绝不会容忍政府参与这种行为 |
[24:34] | They wouldn’t know, sir. | 他们不会知道的 先生 |
[24:35] | This would be a covert decision. | 这是个秘密决定 |
[24:39] | We are monitoring the terrorists. | 那些恐怖分子 |
[24:41] | We know the 100 percent cerkenty | 将在我们监视之下 |
[24:43] | we will be able to track them back to the remaining canisters. | 我们能够跟踪他们找到剩下的毒气罐 |
[24:54] | What’s your recommendation? | 你有什么建议? |
[24:55] | Bill Buchanan and I agree | 布坎南和我意见一致 |
[24:56] | that the greatest good would be served by allowing them | 最好的结果是 |
[24:59] | to release this single canister of Sentox nerve gas. | 让他们只释放这一罐神经毒气 |
[25:02] | And I believe, sir, that we have no right | 我相信 阁下 我们没有任何 |
[25:04] | to sanction the deaths of innocent people. | 权利牺牲无辜的人员 |
[25:07] | We should take our chances, interrogate these men, | 我们应该冒一冒险 审问那些人 |
[25:09] | and find the location of the other canisters. | 然后找到其他毒气罐的下落 |
[25:15] | Are we ready? | 我们准备好了吗? |
[25:17] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[25:22] | Mr. President, we’re running out of time. | 总统先生 我们没时间了 |
[25:24] | We need your decision, sir. | 我们需要您的决定 |
[25:27] | This is a field operation.It’s up to you. | 这是一次实地行动 你们来决定 |
[25:29] | With all due respect, Mr. President, it’s not. | 关于这个 总统先生 这不是的 |
[25:32] | We don’t have the legal authority | 我们没有合法权力 |
[25:34] | to make this decision, only you do. | 只有你有 |
[25:37] | You’re putting me in a terrible position. | 你们在逼我! |
[25:42] | Hold on. | 等会 |
[25:45] | Mike? | 麦克? |
[25:47] | CTU has laid out the facts well. | CTU已经说的很清楚了 |
[25:51] | But you have to make the call. | 你来决定 |
[26:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:03] | The terrorists are forcing us to make a tragic choice. | 是恐怖分子在逼我们做 这样一个悲惨的决定 |
[26:06] | I’ll go along with your assessment. | 我会根据你们的评估 |
[26:09] | Let them release the Sentox. | 让他们释放神经毒气 |
[26:10] | But you better find those other canisters | 但你们最好找到其它的毒气罐 |
[26:12] | or those people will have died in vain. | 不然那些人就白死了 |
[26:19] | Pull our TAC teams out of the mall. | 把战术分队撤出商场 |
[26:22] | Jack, you heard the president’s decision. | 杰克 你听到总统的决定了吧 |
[26:25] | Let’s go. | 准备 |
[26:27] | Put your masks on. | 戴上面具 |
[26:31] | Go and arm the valve. | 去打开毒气阀门 |
[26:35] | What’s the unlock code? | 开启密码? |
[26:39] | Jack, the unlock code is alpha-kilo-charlie. | 杰克 解锁密码是 “打死我也不说” |
[26:43] | I repeat, alpha-kilo-charlie. | 重复一边 “打死我也不说” |
[26:46] | Come on! What’s the unlock code?! | 快点! 解锁密码是什么?! |
[26:49] | Alpha-kilo-charlie. | “打死我也不说” |
[26:53] | Echo-bravo-charlie. | “始终都不能说” |
[27:02] | Enter the correct code, Jack. That’s an order. | 给他们正确的密码 杰克 这是命令 |
[27:06] | Jack, this is a direct order from the president! | 杰克 这是总统直接下的命令! |
[27:09] | Now enter the correct code, let them release the gas! Now! | 输入正确密码 让他们释放毒气! 快! |
[27:13] | It’s not arming the canister. | 没有启动毒气 |
[27:15] | Why isn’t it working? | 为什么启动不了 |
[27:16] | Maybe the remote’s been damaged. | 也许遥控器坏了 |
[27:19] | Make it work or I’ll kill you. | 搞定它 不然我就杀了你 |
[27:21] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力 |
[27:22] | Make it work! | 搞定它! |
[27:23] | I told you there’s nothing I can do! | 我说了无能为力! |
[27:29] | Jack, can you hear me? | 杰克 听见没? |
[27:40] | Yes? | 怎么了? |
[27:42] | We can’t arm the canisters! | 我们不能释放毒气! |
[27:44] | What is the problem? | 怎么回事? |
[27:45] | Rossler says he doesn’t know. | 罗斯勒说他不知道 |
[27:47] | Do you believe him? | 你信他吗? |
[27:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:49] | Should I kill him? | 要杀了他吗? |
[27:52] | Not until we are sure we have another way to release the gas. | 除非有其他方法释放毒气 |
[27:56] | Andrei thinks he’s discovered an alternative. | 安德烈觉得他找到了其它方法 |
[27:59] | I’ll put him on. | 我让他说 |
[28:01] | Get him in the other room. | 把他弄到别的屋 |
[28:11] | Polakov. | 保拉科夫 |
[28:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[28:34] | Andrei thinks he may have another way to release the gas. | 安德烈认为他找到了 另外一种释放毒气的方法 |
[29:10] | Now move the jumper over. | 现在把跳线针移开 |
[29:12] | Expose the red and yellow wire. | 露出黄色和红色的线 |
[29:15] | Hang on, I’m gonna put you on speakerphone. | 别挂 我用免提 |
[29:21] | Are you sure the valve can’t open without warning? | 你确信阀门不会 突然开启? |
[29:23] | If you make a mistake, it could,so pay attention. | 除非你搞错 小心点 |
[29:27] | Five more splices to go. | 还剩5个接口 |
[29:41] | Get the masks. We’re almost ready. | 带面具 快好了 |
[29:57] | Lynn, there is still time to move in and stop them | 林 在他们杀害所有人之前 |
[29:58] | before they murder all those people. | 还有时间进去阻止他们 |
[30:00] | Audrey, we have a directive from the president. | 奥黛丽 我们有总统的命令 |
[30:02] | The president’s not looking at these children | 总统没看到那些孩子 |
[30:04] | whose death warrant he just signed. | 他判了他们死刑 |
[30:05] | Don’t you realize how many more people could die | 你知道还会死多少人吗 |
[30:07] | if these men don’t lead us to the other 19 canisters? | 如果这些人不能带我们 找到另外19个毒气罐? |
[30:09] | They could. | 他们也许会 |
[30:10] | That’s theoretical right now. | 现在那也只是理论上的 |
[30:11] | Those children will die within minutes! Look at them. | 这些孩子几分钟内就会死掉 看看他们 |
[30:14] | – Look at the monitors! – Audrey, that’s enough. | – 看看监控器! – 奥黛丽 够了 |
[30:16] | No, it’s not. Lynn, you tell me, if you were in Jack’s shoes | 没有 林 你告诉我 如果你是杰克 |
[30:18] | could you follow through with that order, | 你能接受命令 |
[30:19] | stand by and watch as they murder all those people? | 看他们杀那些无辜的人? |
[30:22] | This is war. There are going to be casualties. | 这是一场战争 肯定有伤亡的 |
[30:24] | And if those are orders of the president, yes! | 而且如果是总统的命令 |
[30:25] | I would have to. | 是的 我不得不 |
[30:29] | I hope that’s not true. | 我希望这不是真的 |
[30:34] | For your sake. | 看在你的份上 |
[30:45] | All right, the wires are together. | 好了 线连好了 |
[30:47] | Put your mask on. | 把面具带上 |
[30:48] | Next pair you splice will open the valve. | 接好下一个 就可以打开阀门了 |
[30:52] | Go kill Rossler. | 去杀了罗斯勒 |
[31:24] | Polakov. | 保拉科夫 |
[31:54] | Jack, can you hear me? | 杰克 能听到么 |
[32:06] | What’s happening, Jack? What’s your status? | 怎么了 杰克 你那里情况如何? |
[32:08] | I’ve managed to stop the flow of gas, | 我阻止了毒气的释放 |
[32:09] | but some got into the air system. | 但是有些进入到了通风系统 |
[32:11] | We need to evacuate the mall, now. | 我们必须立刻疏散人群 |
[32:13] | What about the terrorists? | 恐怖分子呢? |
[32:14] | One’s dead, one escaped. | 一个死了 一个跑了 |
[32:16] | Have Curtis and his men start looking for them. | 让柯蒂斯和他的人搜索他 |
[32:18] | Curtis, this is Buchanan.Move in, now. | 柯蒂斯 我是布坎南 行动! 快 |
[32:20] | About time. Move in! | 快点 行动 行动 |
[32:22] | Move in! All teams, move in! | 所有小组,开始行动! |
[32:27] | You,walk against the wall. | 你 靠墙边去 |
[32:28] | I’m a federal agent. | 我是联邦探员 |
[32:29] | Terrorists have released a toxic substance into the air system. | 恐怖分子已经把一些有毒物质释放到 通风系统了 |
[32:32] | You need to evacuate people now. | 你现在要马上疏散人群 |
[32:34] | This is not a joke.This is not a robbery or a drill. | 这不是玩笑 不是抢劫也不是演习 |
[32:37] | do it now! | 快去! |
[32:38] | Uh, we have a red alert. | 就办 一级警报 |
[32:39] | Begin evacuation procedures immediately! | 开始紧急疏散! |
[32:42] | Where is the power source for the air system? | 通风系统的供电装置在哪里? |
[32:43] | It’s next to the food court.The control room door’s right there. | 靠近食品仓库 控制室的门就在那儿 |
[33:01] | Curtis, do you copy? | 柯蒂斯 收到了么? |
[33:02] | Yeah, Jack, we’re closing in on the mall. | 收到 杰克 我们正在接近商场 |
[33:04] | I’m going to try and shut down the air system in the mall. | 我要关闭商场的通风系统 |
[33:07] | I do not have a visual on the hostile. | 我没有看到那个恐怖分子 |
[33:09] | Make sure your men take him alive. | 让你的手下抓活的 |
[33:11] | Understood. | 明白 |
[34:07] | Curtis, it’s Jack. | 柯蒂斯 我是杰克 |
[34:08] | The Sentox that escaped has managed to stay in the food court. | 释放出的毒气被控制在食品区了 |
[34:12] | We’ve got at least 11 people down. | 至少11人中毒 |
[34:14] | I need assistance. I need assistance now! | 需要医疗救援 需要医疗救援 马上! |
[34:17] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[34:18] | Sweetheart, can you hear me? | 亲爱的 能听到吗? |
[34:20] | I want you to hold the mask.when I take it off, okay? | 我把面具摘下来的时候 你要抓住 好不好? |
[34:34] | All right, everyone, masks on. | 好了 所有人戴上防毒面具 |
[34:36] | Inject anyone who’s down.Get them outside as soon as possible. | 对倒下的人进行药物注射 尽快把他们弄出去 |
[34:39] | I need a shot of atropine for a child under 12! | 我需要给一个12岁的小孩 一针阿托品! |
[34:42] | Curtis, give me that jacket for her head. | 柯蒂斯 把那个夹克拿来 放她头下 |
[34:49] | I’m losing her! | 她快不行了! |
[35:00] | Come on. | 快点 |
[35:03] | She’s responding.Her pulse is stabilizing. | 她有反应了 脉搏稳定了 |
[35:06] | Jack, we’ve secured the exits. | 杰克 我们搜索了所有出口 |
[35:08] | We don’t have a visual on the other terrorist. | 没有发些另外那个恐怖分子 |
[35:10] | If he got out of the mall before we locked down | 要是他在我们封锁商场之前就离开 |
[35:13] | he may be lost. | 他可能已经跑了 |
[35:14] | And our only remaining chance of finding Erwich. | 他是我们能找到埃里克的唯一机会了 |
[35:17] | Monitor the tracking device in the remote trigger. | 追踪引爆器里的跟踪装置 |
[35:19] | The hostile that escaped still had it on him. | 那个逃跑的恐怖分子应该还带着身上 |
[35:21] | Chloe. | 科洛依 |
[35:24] | Jack’s right | 杰克是对的 |
[35:25] | the signal’s moving away from the mall | 信号正在离开商场 |
[35:27] | looks like he’s on foot. | 看起来像是步行 |
[35:29] | Michaels. | 迈克尔斯 |
[35:29] | Jack and I are going after the remote trigger. | 杰克和我要去追目标 |
[35:31] | You’re in charge here. Report directly to Bill Buchanan. | 你负责这里 直接向比尔·布坎南报告 |
[35:33] | Yes sir. | 是 长官 |
[35:34] | Walsh, gather your team. You’re with us. | 沃尔什 带上你的人跟我们一块去 |
[35:37] | Don’t be scared. | 不要害怕 |
[35:39] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[35:40] | This man’s going to take care of you. | 这个人会照顾你的 |
[36:59] | – Yes. – Rossler | – 喂 – 罗斯勒 |
[37:02] | or whoever he was | 不管是谁 |
[37:02] | killed Komar and tried to stop us. | 杀了 科马尔 试图阻止我们 |
[37:04] | What are you talking about? Why? | 怎么回事 怎么会? |
[37:06] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[37:07] | I managed to activate the valve before I got away. | 我在走之前已经打开罐子了 |
[37:10] | At least some of the gas was released in the mall. | 至少有一些毒气已经扩散到商场了 |
[37:14] | You sure you’re not being followed? | 你确定没被跟踪? |
[37:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:18] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么? |
[37:19] | Come back here. | 回来 |
[37:20] | I’ll be there soon. | 马上到 |
[37:30] | He’s turning left on Reese. | 他在里瑟路口向左拐 |
[37:31] | We’re six blocks out. | 我们在六条街外 |
[37:36] | One moment please Mr. McGill. | 别挂 麦克基尔先生 |
[37:37] | I’ll connect you with the President. | 我帮你接通总统 |
[37:41] | Yes. | 讲 |
[37:42] | Mr. President, I know this is not what your order stipulated. | 总统先生 我知道你不希望事情这样的 |
[37:44] | That’s why I thought it was important to let you know what was happening. | 因此我认为有必要让你知道事情的发展 |
[37:47] | What’s happening is I sent you over there | 到底发生什么事了 我派你去 |
[37:48] | to make sure CTU was running smoothly | 是让你确保CTU能有效地处理 |
[37:50] | in a time of crisis, | 危机事件 |
[37:51] | and you seem to be incapable doing that. | 看来你不能胜任 |
[37:53] | Sir, Bauer refused the order.There was nothing I could do. | 先生 鲍尔拒绝执行命令 我无能为力 |
[37:56] | No. I don’t want excuses.Just do your job. | 别找借口 干好你的事 |
[37:59] | And if you can’t do it, I’ll find somebody else who can. | 如果你不行 我就找别人代替 |
[38:02] | The estimates from the mall are much lower than we originally anticipated. | 商场的死亡人数比我们预期的要低得多 |
[38:05] | It appears the fatalities will be limited to between ten and 20 people. | 最低死亡人数会控制在10到20之间 |
[38:09] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:13] | So, | 那么 |
[38:15] | what are we telling the media? | 我们该怎么对媒体说? |
[38:16] | Nothing yet. | 先别说 |
[38:17] | CTU is maintaining a blackout on the ground there | CTU正在封锁那里 |
[38:19] | until we give them direction on a cover story. | 直到我们给他们一个遮人耳目的说法 |
[38:21] | What about the other 19 canisters? | 其余19个罐子呢? |
[38:24] | CTU has a terrorist | CTU目前正在 |
[38:26] | under surveillance as we speak. | 监视一名恐怖分子 |
[38:27] | They believe there’s a good chance | 他们相信 |
[38:29] | he’ll lead them to Erwich and the rest of the canisters. | 他会带我们找到埃里克和剩余的毒气罐 |
[38:33] | All right, good. | 很好 非常好 |
[38:35] | There’s something else, sir. | 还有别的事 先生 |
[38:37] | Suzanne Cummings has arrived to claim Walt’s body. | 苏珊来领沃尔特的遗体了 |
[38:41] | Martha is on her way to speak with her now. | 玛莎正要过去找她谈 |
[38:46] | Thank you, Mike. | 多谢 麦克 |
[39:17] | Suzanne. | 苏珊 |
[39:21] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[39:30] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 我不敢相信他就这样去了 |
[39:32] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[39:34] | I’m so, so sorry. | 非常非常抱歉 |
[39:37] | I should have been with him today. | 今天我该陪他的 |
[39:40] | I wanted to be. | 我本想这样的 |
[39:42] | Honey, don’t, don’t do that.Don’t blame yourself. | 亲爱的 别这样 别责备自己 |
[39:46] | He told me to … | 他要我… |
[39:53] | You know how much we love you, honey. | 亲爱的 我们都很爱你 |
[39:55] | And no matter what you need,we’ll always be here for you. | 有什么需要 我们都会满足你的 |
[40:01] | I just don’t understand. This doesn’t make any sense. | 我不明白 这根本讲不通 |
[40:06] | You were with him today. | 你今天和他一起的 |
[40:09] | Why, Martha, why in the world | 为什么 玛莎 到底为什么 |
[40:11] | would… Walt do this? | 沃尔特会这样做? |
[40:19] | Suzanne… | 苏珊… |
[40:23] | Walt… | 沃尔特… |
[40:27] | loved this country. | 爱这个国家 |
[40:33] | And he loved you. | 他也爱你 |
[40:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 我想 |
[40:48] | I think I need a moment. | 一个人呆一下 |
[40:52] | Of course.All right. | 好的 没问题 |
[41:24] | He’s slowing down. | 他慢下来了 |
[41:26] | He’s stopping.Cross-referencing with the street grid. | 停住了 参照一下街道坐标 |
[41:30] | He’s in front of 1136 East Muldauer. | 他在东默尔道尔大街1136号前 |
[41:33] | Bill, we’re going to have to hit him hard and fast, | 比尔 我们要严格控制他们 |
[41:35] | to try and stop him from releasing any more Sentox from the canisters. | 防止他们释放更多的毒气 |
[41:38] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[41:40] | Set up a perimeter | 设立界线 |
[41:43] | and begin your approach. | 然后开始行动 |
[41:44] | All right, teams, we’re moving in. | 好 各单位注意 准备行动 |
[41:46] | Put your gas masks on. | 带好防毒面具 |
[42:22] | Team B, take the front entrance off the street. | B组去控制前门 |
[42:24] | We’re taking the side. Go now. Go. | 我们走侧面 出发 |
[42:32] | Yes. | 是我 |
[42:33] | – You were followed. -I don’t know how. | – 你被跟踪了 – 我不知道怎么回事 |
[42:36] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[42:37] | You know what to do. | 你知道怎么做 |
[42:38] | Yes. | 知道 |
[42:43] | No! | 不! |
[42:45] | Hostile down! I repeat! | 目标 死亡! 重复 |
[42:47] | Hostile down! | 目标 死亡! |
[42:51] | Here is clean! | 安全! |
[42:53] | Curtis, have your men call in now. | 柯蒂斯 把你的人叫来 |
[42:55] | Team A, Team B, report. | A组 B组报告 |
[42:59] | Come on, guys. What do you got? | 伙计们 找到什么了没? |
[43:02] | Place is empty. | 什么也没有 |
[43:03] | Erwich is gone. The canisters are gone.We’ve got nothing here! | 埃里克跑了 毒气罐也不在 这什么都没有! |
[43:07] | Damn it! | 老子操 |