时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Jack Bauer is currently undercover | 杰克·鲍尔已成功 |
[00:15] | with some of the terrorists. | 潜入恐怖分子中 |
[00:16] | They’re expecting Jack to help them release a single canister of | 他们要杰克帮忙 在 |
[00:19] | Sentox nerve gas in the Sunrise Hills Shopping Mall. | 旭日岭购物中心 释放一罐神经毒气 |
[00:22] | Do you mean to actually let them release the Sentox? | 你意思是让他们放毒气? |
[00:26] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[00:27] | We have the terrorists under surveillance. | 我们全程监控着恐怖分子 |
[00:29] | Even if they kill Bauer, | 就算他们杀了鲍尔 |
[00:31] | we will be able to track them back to the remaining canisters. | 我们还是能追查到其他毒气罐的下落 |
[00:35] | I’ll go along with your assessment. | 我同意你的分析 |
[00:37] | Let them release the Sentox, | 就让他们释放神经毒气 |
[00:38] | but you’d better find those other canisters | 但你最好能找到其他毒气罐 |
[00:40] | or those people will have died in vain. | 否则这些人就白白牺牲了 |
[00:43] | There is still time to move in and stop them | 在他们杀人之前 |
[00:45] | before they murder all those people. | 我们仍有时间行动 |
[00:46] | Audrey, we have a directive from the President. | 奥黛丽 这是总统的直接命令 |
[00:48] | Do you realize how many more people could die if these men | 如果剩下的十九个毒气罐被释放 |
[00:50] | don’t lead us to the other 19 canisters? | 你知道会有多少人因此而死? |
[00:52] | Lynn, you tell me, if you were in Jack’s shoes | 林 你告诉我 如果你是杰克 |
[00:53] | could you follow through with that order | 你真的愿意服从命令 |
[00:55] | stand by and watch as they murder all those people? | 眼睁睁地看着他们杀掉那些人? |
[00:57] | If those are the orders of the president? | 如果是总统的命令 |
[00:59] | Yes, I would have to! | 是的 我就得服从 |
[01:01] | The trigger’s been reconfigured. | 启动器重新设置好了 |
[01:02] | You can activate the canisters now. | 你现在可以激活毒气罐了 |
[01:04] | Better hope it works. | 希望能成功 |
[01:06] | What’s the unlock code? | 解锁密码是多少? |
[01:07] | Jack, the unlock code is alpha-kilo-charlie. | 杰克 解锁密码是”打死我也不说” |
[01:10] | Ecko-bravo-charlie. | “始终都不能说” |
[01:13] | Jack, this is a direct order from the president. | 杰克 这是总统的命令 |
[01:15] | Now enter the correct code and let them release the gas. | 输入正确的密码 让他们释放毒气 |
[01:18] | Now! | 马上! |
[01:19] | Make it work! | 把它弄好 |
[01:21] | I told you there’s nothing I can do! | 我都说了我也没辙 |
[01:25] | They have another way to release the gas. | 他们找到别的办法释放毒气了 |
[01:32] | I managed to stop the flow of gas, | 虽然我及时阻止了毒气大量外泻 |
[01:34] | but some got into the air system. | 但还有有一些进入了透风系统 |
[01:36] | We need to evacuate the mall now. | 我们必须立刻疏散人群 |
[01:37] | What about the terrorists? | 恐怖分子什么情况? |
[01:39] | One’s dead, one escaped. | 一个死了 一个在逃 |
[01:40] | Monitor the tracking device in the remote trigger. | 监控启动器上的跟踪装置 |
[01:43] | The hostile that escaped still had it on him. | 在逃的恐怖分子带在身上了 |
[01:45] | I managed to activate the valve before I got away. | 我离开时打开了罐子 |
[01:47] | At least some of the gas was released into the mall. | 还是有部分毒气泄漏了出来 |
[01:50] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么? |
[01:51] | Come back here. | 回来 |
[01:54] | You were followed. | 你被跟踪了 |
[01:56] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[01:59] | No! | 不! |
[02:01] | Hostile down! | 目标死亡 |
[02:03] | Erwich is gone, the canisters are gone. | 埃里克不见了 毒气罐也不见了 |
[02:05] | We’ve got nothing here. | 我们这里一无所获 |
[02:06] | Damn it! | 老子操 |
[02:09] | The following takes place between 3Pm and 4Pm | 以下是发生于下午3点至4点之间的故事 |
[02:15] | Despite an attempt by extremists to derail the process, | 虽然极端分子百般阻挠 |
[02:18] | the treaty was signed earlier today by President Logan | 今天洛根总统和俄罗斯总统尤里·苏沃洛夫 |
[02:21] | and Russian President Yuri Suvarov. | 还是签定了协议 |
[02:23] | Officials from each country are hailing the agreement | 两国的官方都把这次协议的签定看作 |
[02:26] | as a major milestone in U.S.-Russian relations. | 美俄两国关系发展的一个重要里程碑 |
[02:29] | The White House Press Secretary has called | 白宫发言人认为 |
[02:32] | this a critical achievement in diplomacy | 这是外交上的巨大成功 |
[02:34] | and will set the course for President… | 也会为总统带来… |
[02:36] | Sentox gas is genuine. | 货真价实的毒气 |
[02:39] | The test was successful. | 测试非常成功 |
[02:43] | I spent a year securing a weapon | 我花费了一年的心血获得 |
[02:45] | that would bring Moscow to its knees. | 这批能让莫斯科求饶的武器 |
[02:49] | And you waste it killing a handful | 你却浪费在几个 |
[02:51] | of American civilians. | 美国平民身上 |
[02:57] | We were betrayed, Bierko. | 我们是被出卖的 比耶科 |
[02:59] | Someone must pay. | 总得有人为此付出代价 |
[03:01] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[03:06] | You were the one who trusted the Americans. | 是你如此信任美国人的 |
[03:09] | Nathanson lied to us. | 内特森骗了我们 |
[03:10] | He plotted to turn the gas against us. | 是他一手策划想用毒气对付我们 |
[03:13] | Your trust nearly cost us everything. | 你的信任几乎断送了我们 |
[03:20] | Since I anticipated this, | 多亏我早就料到有此一刻 |
[03:22] | I have secured additional men and resources | 我自己又找来了更多的 |
[03:24] | at great personal expense. | 人力和资源 |
[03:27] | Have you found a way to reconfigure the canisters | 你利用分散机制找到 |
[03:29] | with dispersal mechanisms? | 重新设置毒气罐的办法了吗? |
[03:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:32] | Do it. | 那就快点 |
[03:33] | Nathanson will be eliminated. | 内特森会被除掉的 |
[03:35] | Then we will return to our original task | 那么我们就按照原计划行事 |
[03:38] | striking at the heart of Russia. | 直捣苏俄心脏地带 |
[03:42] | Where’s Nathanson? | 内特森在哪里? |
[03:44] | I don’t know where he went. | 我不知道 |
[03:47] | I swear, I don’t. | 我发誓 我真不知道 |
[04:05] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[04:06] | I took out Nathanson’s men. | 内特森的手下全部干掉了 |
[04:08] | But there is no sign of Nathanson. | 但是没看到内特森 |
[04:10] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[04:28] | A-7 Alpha-seven. | |
[04:29] | This is Nathanson. | 我是内特森 |
[04:30] | Someone just took out my men. | 有人杀了我的手下 |
[04:32] | Who? | 谁? |
[04:33] | I think Bierko’s hitting us back. | 应该是比耶科 |
[04:35] | Destroy all your databases. | 销毁所有数据 |
[04:44] | I know you’re there, Jenny. | 我知道你在 詹妮 |
[04:45] | Pick up the phone. | 接电话啊 |
[04:46] | Damn it, Jenny, I need the keycard from my wallet! | 该死的 詹妮 我需要皮夹里的钥匙卡 |
[04:49] | Look, I’ll leave the police out of this. | 我不会报警的 |
[04:52] | You and your loser boyfriend can keep the money you stole, | 你和你的男友可以留着钱包 |
[04:55] | max out my credit cards, I don’t care. | 刷爆我的信用卡 我不介意 |
[04:57] | Just give me back my keycard. | 我必须拿回钥匙卡 |
[04:59] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[05:01] | We can’t sell the keycard. | 这卡又不能卖钱 |
[05:03] | Why can’t we just give it to him? | 干吗不还给他? |
[05:10] | I’m calling my brother. | 我要给我哥哥打电话 |
[05:12] | No, you’re not. | 不行 |
[05:14] | What is going on, Dwayne? | 为什么 戴维尼? |
[05:16] | I’m handling this. | 我来处理这事 |
[05:33] | – Jenny? – Please hold for the President. | – 詹妮? – 总统来电 请稍等 |
[05:36] | Have your people recovered the nerve gas? | 你们的人拿到毒气了吗? |
[05:39] | McGill? | 麦克基尔? |
[05:40] | Yes, sir. I’m here. I’m sorry. | 我在 先生 对不起 |
[05:43] | Do you have any leads? | 你们有线索了吗? |
[05:44] | Have you intercepted the terrorists? | 拦截住恐怖分子了吗? |
[05:47] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[05:48] | The man we followed from the mall took his own life | 我们从购物中心跟踪出来的人自杀了 |
[05:50] | before he could be apprehended. | 我们没来得及抓住他 |
[05:51] | Damn it, McGill, I put this on you. | 该死的 麦克基尔 这帐要算到你的头上 |
[05:53] | If you’d let the terrorists release the Sentox gas | 如果你当初服从我的命令 |
[05:55] | in the mall as I agreed to let you do, | 让恐怖分子释放毒气 |
[05:58] | we wouldn’t be where we are right now, which is nowhere. | 我们根本就不会处于目前这个状况 束手无策的状况 |
[06:01] | – Mr. President… – Stop! | – 总统阁下… – 别说了! |
[06:03] | Stop making excuses. | 不要找借口! |
[06:06] | Take responsibility and do your job. | 做好你的本职工作 |
[06:20] | Although we were able to limit the casualties | 虽然我们最大限度地减少了伤亡人数 |
[06:22] | the attack at the mall indicates | 不过 对购物中心的袭击 |
[06:24] | that these terrorists intend to make good on their threat | 说明恐怖分子要在美国本土 |
[06:25] | to release the nerve gas on U.S. soil. | 释放毒气的威胁是真的 |
[06:28] | Unless we catch a break, | 除非我们抓住机会 |
[06:30] | we can expect to suffer multiple attacks, | 否则我们还要面临多次袭击 |
[06:32] | resulting in mass casualties. | 会有更大的伤亡 |
[06:35] | I assumed you’d want me to start without you. | 我想你会让我们不等你就开始 |
[06:37] | Just tell me where we are. | 告诉我现在的情况 |
[06:42] | LAPD is setting up a perimeter | 洛衫矶警察局在恐怖分子 |
[06:44] | around the terrorists’ last known location. | 上次活动的地方设立了封锁线 |
[06:45] | We’ve activated all search protocols, | 我们启动了所有方案 |
[06:48] | including satellite and Caltrans surveillance. | 包括卫星和加州交通部的监控 |
[06:50] | But we don’t have any real leads, do we? | 但是我们没什么实质性的线索是吧? |
[06:53] | If Jack Bauer would have followed | 如果杰克·鲍尔服从命令 |
[06:55] | orders and maintained his cover, we could have intercepted these people. | 没有暴露身份的话 我们完全可以拦住这些人 |
[06:58] | We don’t know that for sure, Lynn. | 这个也不好说 林 |
[06:59] | What we do know is, Jack’s field decision | 有一点能确信 杰克当时的决定挽救了 |
[07:01] | saved over 800 innocent people. | 800多无辜群众的生命 |
[07:04] | It may well cost us 100 times that many people. | 但是代价却是那的100倍啊 |
[07:06] | In the meantime | 与此同时 |
[07:07] | we’ve contained both the physical threat and the media’s awareness, | 我们也控制住了媒体的相关报道 |
[07:09] | which would have triggered massive civil unrest. | 不然会造成全面动乱和恐慌 |
[07:11] | Well, you tell yourself that if you want to, | 你就继续这么安慰你自己吧 |
[07:12] | Ms. Raines, but the fact remains that these terrorists | 瑞恩斯小姐 但事实是恐怖分子依旧逍遥法外 |
[07:14] | are at large with 19 canisters of Sentox nerve gas, | 还带着19个毒气罐 |
[07:16] | and we don’t know | 而且我们根本不知道 |
[07:18] | where or when they’re gonna hit us next. | 他们何时何地会再次发起攻击 |
[07:19] | We’re all aware of the threat, Lynn. | 这个情况我们也知道 林 |
[07:20] | Then why does she keep defending Bauer? | 那她干吗还这么维护鲍尔? |
[07:24] | I want Bauer placed in custody. | 我要你们立刻拘留鲍尔 |
[07:27] | I want him brought in here. | 把他带回来 |
[07:28] | I want him held responsible for what’s happened. | 他要为今天的事负全责 |
[07:29] | Jack can be disciplined later. | 杰克的事可以稍后再说 |
[07:33] | Taking him out of the field right now is a mistake. | 现在拘留他是个很严重的错误 |
[07:35] | Don’t tell me how to do my job. | 别对我的工作指手画脚的 |
[07:36] | He was authorized by the President, Lynn. | 但他有总统的授权啊 林 |
[07:38] | But he works for me, and so do you. | 但他也是为我工作的 你也是 |
[07:39] | I want him here now. | 我要他立刻回来 |
[07:40] | The rest of you,maintain your search protocols. | 你们继续搜索毒气下落 |
[07:41] | Send your progress reports to my screen in ten minutes. | 10分钟后把进度报告发给我 |
[07:49] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[07:51] | We’re all under a lot of pressure. | 大家的压力都很大 |
[07:52] | Let’s get back to it. | 继续工作吧 |
[08:02] | Manning. | 曼宁 |
[08:04] | This is Buchanan. We have orders to bring Jack in. | 我是布坎南 上头有令要拘留杰克 |
[08:06] | We weren’t able to find anything that confirmed this guy’s identity. | 这家伙身上没什么可以证明身份的东西 |
[08:07] | I want you to take his picture, lift his prints, | 你就拍照 取指纹 |
[08:09] | get him over to CTU as soon as possible. | 尽快运回CTU |
[08:11] | We’ve got nothing on this guy. | 这家伙身上没什么线索 |
[08:12] | We’re gonna have to run him through NCIC | 在犯罪信息中心和国际刑警数据库上 |
[08:14] | and Interpol databases. | 查查他的身份 |
[08:15] | I just got off the phone with Bill. | 我刚和比尔通完话 |
[08:17] | Lynn McGill wants me to bring you back to CTU. | 林·麦克基尔要我把你带回CTU |
[08:19] | He’s on some kind of warpath. | 他在大发脾气呢 |
[08:21] | Why? Because I didn’t think | 为什么 就因为 |
[08:22] | letting terrorists release Sentox nerve gas | 我不认可让恐怖分子释放毒气 |
[08:24] | in a crowded mall was an acceptable loss? | 是可以接受的损失? |
[08:27] | And because we lost our only real lead, | 还因为我们失去了唯一的线索 |
[08:28] | and Lynn’s looking for someone to blame. | 林得找个替罪羊 |
[08:30] | I was appointed by the President of the United States. | 我是受命于美国总统 |
[08:32] | It was a field call. | 那是外勤现场特别决定 |
[08:33] | I know. And between you and me, | 我也知道 说实话 |
[08:35] | I think you made the right call back at the mall. | 我也觉得你在购物中心做的是对的 |
[08:39] | I’m calling the President. | 我要给总统打电话 |
[08:41] | Look, Jack, the trail’s gone cold. | 杰克 既然现在线索断了 |
[08:43] | There’s no point in fighting it. | 你也没必要和谁争了 |
[08:45] | Let’s just go back to CTU and square it. | 我们还是先回CTU再说吧 |
[08:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:50] | Look, I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[08:52] | but I also have to take your gun. | 我还得没收你的枪 |
[08:58] | Jack, don’t make this any more difficult than it already is. | 杰克 没必要把情况弄的比现在更复杂 |
[09:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:09] | We can’t afford to decommission Jack, especially now. | 我们不能拘留杰克 尤其在现在这个关头 |
[09:11] | I agree. | 我也同意 |
[09:13] | What can we do about it? | 那我们能做些什么? |
[09:14] | Nothing… while Lynn’s in charge. | 什么也做不了… 只要林是主管 |
[09:17] | He may be in charge, Bill, but he is not in control. | 他是主管没错 但他无法控制大局 |
[09:19] | Ms. Raines, you have a call on line one. | 瑞恩斯小姐 一号线电话 |
[09:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:22] | I’ll be filtering intel at Station Three. | 我去3号工作站整理情报 |
[09:28] | Audrey Raines. | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[09:29] | Ms. Raines, if you try to trace this call | 瑞恩斯小姐 如果你打算追踪这次通话 |
[09:31] | or put anyone else on the line, I will hang up. | 或是让别人听电话 我就挂机了 |
[09:34] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[09:36] | My name is James Nathanson. | 我叫詹姆斯·内特森 |
[09:38] | I’m sure Walt Cummings has already told you all about me. | 想必沃尔特·卡明斯全招了 |
[09:41] | You’re the one who sold the nerve gas to the terrorists. | 是你把神经毒气卖给了恐怖分子 |
[09:44] | That’s close enough to the truth. | 算是这样吧 |
[09:46] | What do you want? | 你想干吗? |
[09:48] | Transfer me to Jack Bauer on a clean line. | 转接杰克·鲍尔 要安全线路 |
[09:50] | Why Jack? | 干吗要杰克? |
[09:51] | That’s not your concern. | 这与你无关 |
[09:53] | You’re getting to Jack through me. | 你是通过我联系杰克 |
[09:55] | That makes it my concern. | 自然与我有关 |
[09:57] | I’m going through you | 我之所以找你 |
[09:58] | because I know you have a special relationship with Bauer. | 是因为我知道你和鲍尔的关系不一般 |
[10:02] | I know all about you, Ms. Raines. | 你的情况我都一清二楚 瑞恩斯小姐 |
[10:04] | Which is why I’m counting on you to recognize | 所以我想现在机会来了 |
[10:07] | an opportunity when it presents itself. | 你总不能无视吧? |
[10:09] | What opportunity? | 什么机会? |
[10:10] | I can help you find this nerve gas. | 我可以帮助你们找到毒气 |
[10:13] | How do I know you’re telling the truth? | 我怎么知道你是不是在撒谎 |
[10:16] | You don’t. | 你是不知道 |
[10:17] | Now put me through to Bauer. | 给我接通鲍尔吧 |
[10:30] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[10:31] | Jack, I know you’re with Curtis, so I’m assuming | 杰克 我知道你和柯蒂斯在一起 |
[10:32] | that you can’t speak freely. | 我知道你说话不方便 |
[10:34] | It’s Audrey. | 是奥黛丽 |
[10:37] | It’s personal. | 私人电话 |
[10:38] | Go ahead. | 你去吧 |
[10:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[10:43] | I’m on the phone with a man who claims to be James Nathanson. | 我和这个自称是詹姆斯·内特森的人通话 |
[10:45] | He was Walt Cummings’ contact. | 他是沃尔特·卡明斯的联系人 |
[10:47] | He says he has information about the terrorists, | 他说他有关于恐怖份子的消息 |
[10:49] | but he will only talk to you. | 但是他只想告诉你 |
[10:50] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[10:51] | You can hang up now, Ms. Raines. | 你现在可以挂了瑞恩斯小姐 |
[10:53] | My phone has a node monitor. | 我的电话有节点显示器 |
[10:55] | I’ll know if anyone else comes on this line. | 如果有人插进来 我会知道 |
[10:57] | – Jack? – That’s all right, Audrey. Hang up the phone. | – 杰克? – 没关系 奥黛丽挂电话吧 |
[11:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:01] | – What do you want with me? – Protection. | – 什么事? – 我要求保护 |
[11:03] | The terrorists you’re after are trying to kill me. | 你在追寻的恐怖份子想干掉我 |
[11:05] | If the terrorists figured out that you were the one who rigged | 如果恐怖分子发现 |
[11:07] | the canisters of Sentox to blow up in their faces, | 你出卖了他们 当然会 |
[11:10] | what do you need me for? | 你找我干什么? |
[11:11] | Just turn yourself in to the authorities. | 你赶快自首 有关当局会保护你的 |
[11:12] | They’ll protect you. Walt Cummings isn’t | 在政府内部 |
[11:14] | the only one behind this operation who works inside the government. | 策划这件事的 不止沃尔特·卡明斯一个人 |
[11:17] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:18] | You conspired to have me take the fall | 你想陷害我 |
[11:20] | for President Palmer’s assassination. | 说我是杀害帕默总统的人 |
[11:22] | What makes you think I’m not | 为什么你不认为 |
[11:23] | going to kill you myself? | 我会亲手杀了你? |
[11:24] | Because you want to stop the Sentox gas | 因为你想制止毒气 |
[11:26] | from being released on American soil. | 在美国领土内使用 |
[11:28] | So do I. | 我和你一样 |
[11:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[11:32] | There’s a phone booth on the south side of Moorpark, | 在莫尔公园的南面有个电话亭 |
[11:34] | just east of Densmore. | 在德斯摩的正东面. |
[11:35] | Be there in ten minutes, or I’ll be gone. | 10分钟时间 不然我就走了 |
[11:38] | Moorpark and Densmore. Got it. | 莫尔和德斯摩 明白了 |
[11:40] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[11:41] | Audrey, I’ll explain everything as soon as I get back to CTU. | 奥黛丽 等我一回到CTU我尽快和你解释 |
[11:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:59] | It’s going to be strange for her. | 她可能很难接受这一切 |
[12:03] | Audrey. Just yesterday, she thought you were dead. | 奥黛丽 昨天她还以为你已经死了 |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:12] | I know it’s none of my business, | 我知道这和我没关系 |
[12:14] | but she’s a good person, Jack. | 但她是个好人 杰克 |
[12:17] | I hope you two get half a chance. | 我希望你们还有机会. |
[12:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:30] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[12:35] | Don’t fight, Curtis. | 别反抗 柯蒂斯 |
[12:36] | Don’t fight it. | 忍一下 |
[13:33] | Lynn McGill. | 林·麦克基尔 |
[13:33] | It’s Curtis. Jack escaped. | 我是柯蒂斯 杰克逃跑了 |
[13:36] | What? | 什么? |
[13:38] | He got a call from someone. The next thing I know, | 他接到某个人的电话 |
[13:39] | he blindsided me, took my car. | 然后他袭击我 把我的车开走了 |
[13:41] | Who called him? | 谁打电话给他? |
[13:42] | He said it was Audrey, but he may have been lying. | 他说是奥黛丽 也可能是骗我的. |
[13:48] | Lynn? | 林? |
[13:50] | We can try to track him using your vehicle’s onboard transceiver. | 我们可以用你车上的追踪装置 |
[13:52] | I just tried bringing it up on my PDA. | 我尝试用我的PDA追踪 |
[13:55] | He’s either disabled or shut down the transceiver. | 他要么把传送器拆了 要么就把它弄坏了 |
[13:57] | Curtis, how could you let this happen? | 柯蒂斯 你怎么这么不小心? |
[14:00] | I’ll get dispatch on it. | 我会处理好的 |
[14:01] | One of my team’s en route to pick me up. | 我的一个分队会顺便来这里接我 |
[14:03] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[14:04] | You don’t even know where to look. | 你连他在哪都不知道 |
[14:06] | Get back to CTU. We’ll deploy from here. | 回CTU 我们从这里开始布置人手 |
[14:09] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[14:17] | Chloe, run a triangulation on Jack Bauer’s cell phone. | 科洛依 把杰克的手机 用三角定位搜寻一下 |
[14:19] | – Find out where he is.- Yes, sir. | – 看看他在哪里 – 是的 先生 |
[14:23] | Have you talked to Jack since he’s been in custody? | 在杰克被扣押之后 你有没有联系他? |
[14:27] | – No. – Well, he’s not in custody anymore. | – 没有 – 这样的 他刚才跑了 |
[14:29] | He assaulted Curtis and stole his car. | 他袭击了柯蒂斯并且抢了他的车 |
[14:32] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么这么做? |
[14:33] | Maybe you can tell me. | 也许你可以告诉我 |
[14:35] | I don’t know where Jack is, if that’s what you’re asking me. | 我不知道杰克在哪里 如果这是你想问的话 |
[14:38] | You have no idea what he’s doing? | 你不知道他在干什么 |
[14:39] | No, but I’m sure there’s an explanation. | 我不知道 但是我肯定他有他的道理 |
[14:41] | Mr. McGill, we’re not getting a signal from Jack’s cell. | 麦克基尔先生 我们收不到杰克手机的信号 |
[14:44] | The sim card must be out of his phone. | 他可能把手机卡拿出来了 |
[14:51] | Well, if you think of anything you’ll let me know, right? | 好的 如果你想到什么东西 记得告诉我 好吗? |
[14:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:03] | O’Brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[15:04] | Chloe, what I’m about to tell you needs to stay between us. | 科洛依 我告诉你的东西 你必须保守秘密 |
[15:08] | It involves Jack. | 这和杰克有关 |
[15:11] | What is going on? It just came on my screen that Jack’s gone missing. | 到底怎么一回事? 我刚知道杰克失踪了 |
[15:14] | He’s following a lead on the Sentox gas. | 他在追踪和神经毒气有关的线索 |
[15:16] | He needed to go alone. | 他必须一个人干这件事 |
[15:17] | I just transferred a call from my station to him. | 我刚从我的机器转了个电话给他 |
[15:20] | I need you to delete the record. | 我需要你删除记录 |
[15:22] | If Lynn finds out we’re working behind his back… | 如果林发现我们背着他干什么的话… |
[15:23] | Chloe, I know. Believe me, I know. | 科洛依 我知道 相信我 |
[15:26] | But this is the only way. | 但这是唯一的办法. |
[15:27] | There isn’t a lot of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[15:32] | When did you make the call? | 你什么时候打的电话 |
[15:34] | Communications archive. | 通讯档案室 |
[15:35] | This is Lynn McGill. | 我是林·麦克基尔 |
[15:36] | Bring up the phone logs at the station Audrey Raines is using | 把奥黛丽·瑞恩斯的电话记录找出来 |
[15:39] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[15:42] | I found the transfer. I can’t dump just the one call. | 我找到记录了 我不能只删掉那一个电话 |
[15:44] | They’re all cross-indexed. | 他们都连在一起的 |
[15:46] | Can’t you unlink it? | 能不能把那些记录分开? |
[15:47] | No. It would take like two hours. | 不行 分开要两个小时 |
[15:49] | Okay, Mr. McGill, | 好的麦克基尔先生 |
[15:50] | the call logs should be on your screen. | 你应该可以看到通话记录了 |
[15:52] | Scroll through to station five. | 都是5号工作站的记录 |
[15:54] | That’s the one we dedicated to the DOD. | 这是指派给国防部的专用终端 |
[16:03] | The only way to get rid of the entry | 唯一办法是全部给删除 |
[16:04] | is to dump the entire log… | 你今天打和接的 |
[16:06] | all the calls you’ve made and received today. | 所有电话记录 |
[16:09] | Do it. | 全删了 |
[16:17] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[16:20] | Thank you, Chloe. | 谢谢你 科洛依 |
[16:31] | …a day that will long be remembered as a step forward | …今天对于美国和俄罗斯 |
[16:34] | for both the United States and Russia. | 都是值得纪念的一天… |
[16:36] | President Logan and President Suvarov | 洛根总统和苏沃洛夫总统 |
[16:38] | are expected shortly to deliver their closing remarks. | 马上就要互致结束辞 |
[16:41] | Following this, the Russian head of… | 下一则消息是 俄罗斯… |
[16:44] | What is it now, Mike? | 怎么了 迈克? |
[16:45] | I’m sorry, sir, | 很抱歉总统先生 |
[16:46] | but there’s a call you need to take. It just came in on this. | 但是你必须接这个电话 刚接到的 |
[16:49] | And what is that? | 是什么? |
[16:50] | Walt Cummings’ phone, sir. | 沃尔特·卡明斯的电话 阁下 |
[16:52] | It’s been in Secret Service custody. | 本来是在特勤局的手上 |
[16:54] | They just brought it to me. | 他们刚拿给我 |
[16:55] | The caller’s claiming he has the Sentox gas. | 打电话的人说他手上有毒气 |
[17:00] | Is someone tracing the call? | 可以追踪这个电话吗 |
[17:01] | They can’t. | 不行 |
[17:02] | It’s being sent through multiple relays. | 信号源来自多个转换机 |
[17:08] | I’m not talking to a terrorist. | 我不和恐怖分子谈 |
[17:10] | You talk to them. You find out what he wants. | 你和他们谈 看他们要什么 |
[17:12] | Mr. President, he’s demanding to speak with you. | 总统先生 他只和你说 |
[17:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:31] | But put him on speaker. | 用免提 |
[17:38] | This is President Logan. | 我是洛根总统. |
[17:40] | Is this Erwich? | 是埃里克吗? |
[17:41] | Ivan Erwich is no longer with us, Mr. President. | 伊凡·埃里克不再为我工作了 总统先生 |
[17:44] | His attack on your shopping mall | 他袭击你们的购物中心 |
[17:46] | was unsanctioned and unwarranted. | 是未经我许可和授权的. |
[17:49] | It didn’t serve our interests. | 这不符合我们的利益 |
[17:54] | What is it you want? | 你到底想要什么? |
[17:55] | What I want is to release the Sentox nerve gas on Moscow. | 我只是想在莫斯科释放这些毒气 |
[18:01] | Since that is now impossible, | 这样明显是不可能的了 |
[18:03] | I’m forced to strike at Russia on foreign soil… | 我只能在俄境内以外进行打击… |
[18:06] | with your help. | 这需要你的协助 |
[18:08] | My help? | 我的协助? |
[18:09] | I want the route of Suvarov’s motorcade. | 我需要苏沃洛夫的车队的路线 |
[18:12] | His entire route to the airport, | 他去机场的全部路线 |
[18:14] | along with a full profile of his security detail. | 还有他安保的所有资料 |
[18:20] | I…I don’t personally have that information. | 我…我自己没这些资料 |
[18:22] | Then get it. | 想办法弄到手 |
[18:25] | Make no mistake, Mr. President, | 别做错事 总统先生 |
[18:27] | it’s our Russian oppressors | 我只想打击俄罗斯的独裁者 |
[18:29] | I mean to hurt, not your people. | 而不是你的人民 |
[18:32] | However, if you refuse to cooperate, | 但是 如果你拒绝合作的话 |
[18:35] | I will have no choice but to release all of the Sentox gas in areas | 我将没有选择 而只能在比购物中心 |
[18:39] | far more populated than your shopping mall. | 还要人多的地方释放毒气. |
[18:44] | You just said that killing Americans didn’t serve your interests. | 你刚才说了杀害美国人不符合你们的利益 |
[18:48] | This… | 这个… |
[18:49] | this would be senseless murder. | 这是不道德的谋杀 |
[18:51] | Yes, it would. | 是的 不道德 |
[18:54] | So give me Suvarov’s route. | 所以把苏沃洛夫的路线给我 |
[18:56] | I’ll need some time. | 我需要时间 |
[18:57] | You have 15 minutes. | 我给你15分钟 |
[19:00] | I’m… I’m not sure… | 我…我不确定… |
[19:10] | He wants to assassinate Suvarov. | 他想暗杀苏沃洛夫 |
[19:15] | We can’t let that happen. | 我们不能让这件事发生 |
[19:20] | If the Russian president is killed on U.S. soil, | 如果俄罗斯总统在美国领土遇害 |
[19:23] | it wouldn’t just nullify the treaty… | 受到威胁的不仅仅是协议 |
[19:26] | it would destroy our relationship with Moscow. | 还会破坏我们和莫斯科的关系 |
[19:34] | Get me Suvarov’s route from Secret Service. | 从特勤局那里 把苏沃洛夫的路线找出来 |
[19:38] | Mr. President… | 总统先生… |
[19:39] | No, I haven’t made any decision yet, Mike, | 迈克 我还没下定决心 |
[19:41] | but whatever I decide, I’d better have the route in hand | 但是无论我决定什么 |
[19:43] | when he calls back, don’t you think? | 我们还是准备好路线图 你觉得怎样呢? |
[19:49] | Yes, sir. | 好 |
[20:11] | Somebody’s screwing with me, Bill. | 有人在跟我作对 比尔 |
[20:12] | I won’t tolerate it. | 我无法容忍 |
[20:14] | Screwing with you how? | 怎么跟你作对? |
[20:15] | Audrey Raines’ phone log has been erased. | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯的通话记录被删除了 |
[20:18] | What? | 什么? |
[20:21] | Take a look. | 你来看 |
[20:25] | Probably a system glitch. | 也许是系统故障 |
[20:26] | It wasn’t a glitch. She did it on purpose. | 这不是故障 她是有意这样做的 |
[20:29] | Audrey? You think Audrey did this? | 奥黛丽 你认为是她干的? |
[20:31] | – I know she did. – That’s ridiculous. | – 我知道是她 – 太荒谬了 |
[20:33] | She’s one of the most by-the-book people I know. | 据我所知 她是最安分的人了 |
[20:35] | when you’re trying to hide something. | 前提是没有任何东西想隐瞒 |
[20:37] | Did you know that she was on the phone | 在杰克对柯蒂斯采取行动之前 |
[20:39] | with Jack right beforehe attacked Curtis? | 你知道她正在跟他通话么? |
[20:40] | No, I didn’t know that. What… what does that prove? | 不 我不知道 这… 这能说明什么? |
[20:44] | There’s something going on with these two. | 他们两个之间一定有什么问题 |
[20:46] | What’s their history? | 他们曾经是什么关系? |
[20:47] | You know their history, Lynn. They worked together at DOD. | 你了解他们的过去 林 他们一起在国防部工作过 |
[20:52] | There’s more than that, right? | 不仅仅是这个 对吧? |
[20:55] | – It got personal later on, Lynn. – Personal? | – 之后两人就产生了个人感情 林 – 个人感情? |
[20:58] | And you didn’t think it was important to tell me that? | 你不认为告诉我这个非常重要么? |
[20:59] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不这样想 |
[21:00] | What difference does that make? | 这有什么大不了的? |
[21:04] | When did she find out Jack was still alive? | 她是什么时候知道杰克还活着的? |
[21:07] | This morning, with the rest of us. | 今天早上 跟我们一起知道的 |
[21:09] | You sure about that? | 你确信? |
[21:11] | I was there, Lynn. I saw her reaction. | 林 我当时看到了她的反应 |
[21:12] | Could have been an act. | 万一装出来的呢 |
[21:14] | You’re starting to sound paranoid. | 你想得太多了 |
[21:15] | I don’t care how I sound. | 我不管我看上去怎么样 |
[21:17] | From this point on, I want all our people on a tight leash. | 只有一点 我希望 所有人能够齐心协力 |
[21:18] | If someone has a hidden agenda, I want to know about it. | 如果某些人有什么秘密计划 最好让我知道 |
[21:21] | CTU’s become way too porous, and that’s your fault, Bill. | CTU存在的漏洞太多了 这都是你的错 比尔 |
[21:24] | I don’t need to hear this from you. | 我不需要你来批评我 |
[21:25] | You don’t want to hear this from me? | 你不需要我的批评? |
[21:27] | Then tell me why Audrey erased her phone logs. | 那告诉我奥黛丽为什么删除她的通话记录 |
[21:55] | I’m here. Where are you? | 我到了 你在哪儿? |
[21:57] | In a minute. First, I want to make sure that you weren’t followed. | 等一下 首先 我想确认你没被跟踪 |
[22:00] | Otherwise, there’s no deal. | 否则就免谈 |
[22:02] | Take the alley between the two buildings across the street from you. | 从街对面两栋房子之间的小巷上去 |
[22:04] | I left the gate open. | 我会把门开着 |
[22:08] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:09] | I don’t know what you think I can do for you | 我不知道你认为我对你有什么用 |
[22:11] | but you committed treason. | 但你已经背叛你的国家 |
[22:13] | I don’t see it that way. | 我不这样认为 |
[22:15] | I love this country. | 我爱这个国家 |
[22:16] | You’re never going to be able to justify killing David Palmer. | 你无法为杀死大卫·帕默的行为辩护 |
[22:19] | That was an unfortunate necessity. | 那实在是迫不得已 |
[22:22] | We admired Palmer, but we had other priorities. | 我们很尊敬帕默 但没有选择 |
[22:24] | This country needs a reason to secure its oil interests in Asia | 这个国家需要一个可以保护 它在亚洲石油利益的理由 |
[22:28] | a reason that Russia and the rest of the world can get behind. | 一个俄罗斯和其它国家 愿意支持的理由 |
[22:31] | I’ve heard your reasoning from Walt Cummings. | 已经从沃尔特·卡明斯那里 听说了 |
[22:33] | It’s still treason. | 但 这仍然是叛国 |
[22:34] | No. It’s realpolitik. | 不 这就是现实政治 |
[22:39] | – Do you see the open door ahead? – Yeah. | – 你看到前面打开的门了么? – 是的 |
[22:41] | Enter it, make two right turns, | 进去 连续两个右转 |
[22:44] | and walk back the direction you came from. | 然后往相反方向走 |
[22:46] | Hold on. | 别挂 |
[22:53] | You have hostiles coming in after you. | 楼顶上来了几个访客 |
[22:57] | – Do you have a weapon? – Yes. | – 你有武器没? – 有 |
[22:58] | – Where are you? – Second floor. | – 你在哪里? – 二楼 |
[23:00] | Try and make your way to the roof. I’ll meet you there.Stay on the line. | 到屋顶去 我们那里碰头 别挂电话 |
[23:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:09] | All right. I understand. | 好的 我明白了 |
[23:12] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[23:13] | DOD wants a fuller explanation about what happened at the mall. | 国防部需要旭日岭事件的完整解释 |
[23:15] | I told them we’re still trying to find a thread on the nerve gas. | 我告诉他们我们仍在努力寻找神经毒气 |
[23:18] | I just spent the last five minutes getting grilled by Lynn. | 前五分钟我一直在被林质问 |
[23:21] | – About what? – You and Jack. | – 问什么? – 你和杰克 |
[23:24] | Your relationship. | 你们的关系 |
[23:26] | What’d you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说的? |
[23:27] | The truth. | 事实真相 |
[23:28] | That you and he were once romantically involved and now I’m not sure. | 告诉他你们两个浪漫的相爱了 现在我不确定 |
[23:31] | I don’t see how that’s any of his business. | 我不知道这和他有什么关系 |
[23:33] | He thinks it is. | 他觉得有 |
[23:34] | He thinks you had something to do with Jack breaking from custody. | 他认为杰克溜了 一定是和你有关系 |
[23:41] | Did you? | 你说呢? |
[23:42] | Not exactly. | 不确切 |
[23:47] | What the hell does that mean? | 这到底是什么意思? |
[23:48] | A man claiming to be James Nathanson | 一个自称詹姆斯·内特森的人 |
[23:50] | called here about 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前打电话过来 |
[23:51] | He said that he had information on terrorists. | 他说他有恐怖分子的消息 |
[23:53] | That he would only give it to Jack. | 他只把消息告诉杰克 |
[23:56] | Why didn’t you tell me about this? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[23:57] | I was afraid of losing this lead. I didn’t know what to do, Bill. | 我怕失去这条线索 我不知道该怎么做 比尔 |
[24:01] | So Jack’s meeting this man Nathanson alone, without backup. | 因此杰克独自一人去见那个内特森 没带后援? |
[24:04] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | – 他在哪里? – 不知道 |
[24:05] | Nathanson dropped me from the call. | 内特森没在电话里说 |
[24:07] | – Who else knows about this? – Just Chloe. | – 还有谁知道? – 只有科洛依 |
[24:09] | – She helped me cover the call from Lynn. – Audrey. | – 她帮我隐藏这个电话 不让林知道 – 奥黛丽 |
[24:11] | If you could just, uh, sign right here. | 希望你能够在这里签字 |
[24:13] | District elevated the threat level. | 总部已经提升了恐怖威胁的等级 |
[24:14] | I’m briefing first responders on the high probability of multiple attacks, | 我正在报告对多个恐怖威胁的首次反应 |
[24:17] | so I need to review DOD protocols. | 我需要看看国防部的草案 |
[24:19] | All right, I’ll send them to your screen. | 好的 我马上发到你的屏幕上 |
[24:20] | We can do it here. | 就这里 |
[24:24] | Unless you have a problem working with me on this. | 除非你觉得在这里有什么问题 |
[24:26] | No. No, no, it’s fine. | 不 不 不 没问题 |
[24:28] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[24:35] | Bauer? | 鲍尔? |
[24:36] | Yeah, where are you? | 是的 你在哪里? |
[24:37] | I’m in the freight elevator. | 货运电梯 |
[24:39] | You need to get out of there now. You’re cornered. | 马上离开那里 你被包围了 |
[25:42] | Bauer, where are you? | 鲍尔 你在哪里? |
[25:43] | I’m almost there. Just keep moving. | 我快到了 别停下 |
[26:45] | Nathanson, stay down! | 内特森 趴下! |
[26:48] | Stay down! | 趴下! |
[27:21] | Nathanson! | 内特森! |
[27:26] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[27:28] | How do I find the canisters of Sentox? | 怎样才能找到毒气罐? |
[27:31] | How do I find the canisters? | 怎样才能找到罐子? |
[27:33] | In my pocket. | 口…口袋 |
[27:43] | What’s on the chip? | 芯片上是什么? |
[27:45] | Please. What’s on the chip?! | 告诉我 芯片上是什么?! |
[28:03] | Nathanson’s dead, but there was someone else there. | 内特森死了 另外 有不速之客 |
[28:05] | Who? | 谁? |
[28:06] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[28:07] | But he took out three of my men and disabled the helicopter. | 他干掉了我的三个人 还打掉了直升机 |
[28:10] | Nathanson may have given him information that compromises us. | 内特森可能交给他一些 对我们不利的信息 |
[28:14] | Keep looking until you find him. | 继续找 直到找到他为止 |
[28:21] | Some critics have already said that by signing this treaty, | 一些批评家曾经说过 通过签署这份协议 |
[28:24] | we as the United States are taking on our ally’s enemies | 我们美利坚合众国 将会同对待我们自己的敌人那样 |
[28:27] | as well as having to deal with our own. | 对待我们同盟的敌人 |
[28:31] | Diagram Seven lays out the hierarchy for first responders. | 图表7展示了第一次回应的层次 |
[28:35] | Civil Defense protocols for each agency are pretty well defined. | 民防协议为每个部门制定了 详细的应对措施 |
[28:38] | Shouldn’t you get that? | 你是不是该接这个电话? |
[28:42] | Audrey Raines. | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[28:43] | It’s me. Nathanson’s just been killed, but he gave me intel. | 是我 内特森死了 但他把情报交给我了 |
[28:46] | I need you to uplink the data. | 把数据传过来 |
[28:47] | Sorry, Steve, you have the wrong extension. | 抱歉 史蒂夫 你找错人了 |
[28:49] | I’ll transfer you to I.T. | 我把你转到I.T.部门 |
[28:53] | Overlapping responsibilities default to federal, then to state. | 职责覆盖默认是联邦政府 然后是州政府 |
[28:58] | O’Brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[28:59] | Chloe, it’s Jack. Audrey just rolled my call over to you. | 科洛依 我是杰克 奥黛丽把电话转给了你 |
[29:01] | What the hell’s going on over there? | 到底发生了什么? |
[29:02] | It’s Lynn. He’s been shadowing her. | 是林 他在监视她 |
[29:04] | He thinks that she’s been talking to you behind his back, | 他认为她在背后跟你联系 |
[29:06] | which I guess she has. | 我猜她确实有 |
[29:08] | Chloe, listen to me. | 科洛依 听我说 |
[29:09] | I have a thumb drive that’s gonna help us find the Sentox. | 我这里有一个微硬盘 里面可能有帮我们找到那些毒气的线索 |
[29:11] | I need you to data mine the files. | 我需要你从这些文件中 检索出有用的数据 |
[29:13] | Upload the drive to my socket. | 上传到我这里来 |
[29:15] | Access code 5J55J. | 访问口令 5J55J |
[29:17] | Hold on. | 别挂 |
[29:23] | You should be getting it now. | 现在你应该收到了 |
[29:25] | Chloe, I need you to keep this under the radar. | 科洛依 希望你不要把这件事泄露出去 |
[29:27] | You mean keep it from Lynn. | 你是说不要让林知道 |
[29:29] | At least until we know what we’ve got. | 至少要等到我们搞清楚了 我们到底拿到了什么 |
[29:31] | – My number come up on your screen? – Yeah. | – 你的屏幕上有我的号码? – 是的 |
[29:33] | Okay, I had to switch out phones. If you need to get ahold of me, | 好的 我要挂掉电话了 如果你想跟我联系 |
[29:35] | call me back on that number. | 打那个号码 |
[29:37] | Okay, I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[30:08] | Suvarov’s motorcade, with his security detail. | 苏沃洛夫的车队 还有他的安保细节 |
[30:11] | Sir… | 阁下… |
[30:14] | If President Suvarov is killed, | 如果苏沃洛夫总统被暗杀 |
[30:16] | and the Russians find out we | 一旦俄罗斯知道是我们 |
[30:18] | supplied his killers with this information, | 把相关的信息告诉杀手的 |
[30:20] | it would be considered an act of war. | 这会被认为是一种战争行为 |
[30:23] | The Russian motorcade has a significant security force. | 俄国人的车队有重兵保护 |
[30:26] | I see no reason to believe that | 我看没理由相信 |
[30:28] | the terrorists would even be successful. | 恐怖分子会得手 |
[30:32] | Maybe we should have an analysis done, | 也许我们应该先分析一下 |
[30:33] | determine, uh, uh, the vulnerable points along the route. | 路线中易受攻击的地点 |
[30:37] | Sir, we can’t do that without giving away the fact | 我们不能在 明知道会有一场袭击的前提下 |
[30:40] | that we had advance knowledge of an attack. | 还让恐怖分子得手 |
[30:44] | What attack? | 什么袭击? |
[30:51] | It’s-It’s nothing that you need to be concerned about. | 没… 没什么 你多半听错了 |
[30:54] | Charles, you invited me into this circle. | 查尔斯 是你邀请我加入这个圈子的 |
[30:58] | What attack? | 什么袭击? |
[31:08] | The terrorists want the Suvarovs’ motorcade route. | 恐怖分子想要苏沃洛夫车队的路线 |
[31:12] | They’ve threatened to deploy more Sentox gas | 他们威胁释放更多的神经毒气 |
[31:14] | if I don’t give it to them. | 如果我们不答应的话 |
[31:19] | You’re not… | 你们不会… |
[31:21] | seriously considering it, are you? | 真的答应吧? |
[31:26] | Martha… Charles believes | 玛莎… 查尔斯认为 |
[31:28] | an assault on the Suvarovs has a good chance… | 对苏沃洛夫的袭击 很有可能… |
[31:31] | Mike, will you please let the president speak for himself? | 迈克 你能不能让总统自己来说? |
[31:38] | May we have a moment? | 让我们单独谈下? |
[31:58] | – Charles. – Martha, please. | – 查尔斯 – 玛莎 听我说 |
[32:02] | If I don’t give them the information they want, | 如果我不交出他们要求的信息 |
[32:04] | tens of thousands of Americans will die on our own soil… | 成千上万的美国人 将会在我们自己的土地上死去 |
[32:08] | maybe hundreds of thousands… and I will be responsible. | 也许是几十万 而我将为此负责 |
[32:10] | All right, all right, all right, Charles, Charles, | 行了 行了 行了 查尔斯 查尔斯 |
[32:11] | there has got to be another way. | 一定还有其它办法 |
[32:12] | You change their itinerary, delay Suvarov from leaving. | 你更改他们的路线 让苏沃洛夫晚些出发 |
[32:16] | It’s all over the news that the | 新闻已经报道 |
[32:17] | Russians are leaving after we make the joint statement. | 在我们签署声明后 俄国人就要离开 |
[32:19] | If there’s any deviation from that, | 如果有什么变故 |
[32:21] | the terrorists will know that I’ve alerted them. | 恐怖分子就会知道我做了改动 |
[32:23] | Charles,what are you telling me? What are you saying? | 查尔斯 你在说些什么? |
[32:25] | That we are going to stand in front of the entire world | 我们将和苏沃洛夫一起 站在整个世界的面前 |
[32:28] | with the Suvarovs, you’re going to look him in the eye, | 你注视着他 跟他握手 而心里却清楚 |
[32:30] | shake his hand, knowing you’re sending them to their deaths? | 你就要把他们送向死亡? |
[32:32] | If we were in Russia and Suvarov got this ultimatum | 如果换了是我们在俄罗斯 |
[32:34] | do you think that he would spare us? | 你认为苏沃洛夫会保护我们吗? |
[32:36] | I am not talking about Russia. | 我说的不是俄罗斯 |
[32:38] | I am not talking about Suvarov.I am talking about you. | 我说的也不是苏沃洛夫 我说的是你 |
[32:41] | You are the president of the United States of America. | 你是美利坚合众国的总统 |
[32:44] | My God! Charles! | 天哪! 查尔斯! |
[32:46] | You’re talking about murder! | 这是谋杀啊! |
[32:47] | Martha, my back is up against the wall. | 玛莎 我已经没有退路了 |
[32:50] | You… Give me another solution. | 你… 你说该怎么办? |
[32:53] | You stand up to them. | 你强硬一点 |
[32:54] | Refuse to negotiate with them. | 拒绝跟他们谈判 |
[32:57] | Isn’t that the policy of this country? | 政府不就是这么个政策么? |
[32:59] | Isn’t that the point of the treaty you’ve just signed? | 你刚签的条约 不就是这么个意思? |
[33:02] | It’s not that simple, Martha. | 玛莎 不是这么简单的 |
[33:05] | It never is. | 从不 |
[33:21] | Oh, damn it. | 噢 该死 |
[33:28] | Buchanan. | 布坎南 |
[33:29] | This is Chloe. | 我是科洛依 |
[33:31] | What is it, Chloe? | 怎么回事? 科洛依? |
[33:31] | Jack just sent me the data he got off Nathanson. | 杰克刚把他从内特森那搞到的 资料交给我 |
[33:33] | My decryption filters weren’t working and I just realized why. | 我的解码器解不开 我现在知道怎么回事了 |
[33:36] | The drive’s DOD formatted. | 这个驱动器是国防部特制的 |
[33:38] | – DOD? – Yeah. | – 国防部? – 是的 |
[33:39] | I don’t know how Nathanson got his hands on | 不知道内特森是怎么搞到这个 |
[33:40] | a highly classified government t-drive. | 高度机密的政府用T-驱动器的 |
[33:42] | Audrey’s the only one with clearance. | 只有奥黛丽可以解密 |
[33:46] | Lynn’s got her tied up. | 林把她困住了 |
[33:48] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[33:49] | How much time do you need? | 你需要多少时间? |
[33:50] | To decrypt all the vectors? | 破译所有的向量? |
[33:52] | Two, three minutes. | 两到三分钟 |
[33:53] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[33:56] | Lynn, do you have a minute? | 林 你有时间么? |
[34:02] | What is it? | 干什么? |
[34:03] | You were inquiring about a security breach with the phone logs. | 你在复查电话日志的安全漏洞? |
[34:07] | That’s right. | 对 |
[34:18] | We can key in the user I.D.from your office and find who we’re looking for. | 我们可以从你办公室内 键入用户名 |
[34:20] | We just have to use your key card. | 看看我们在找的人是谁 我需要你的钥匙卡 |
[34:25] | Why are you so interested in this? | 为什么你对此这么感兴趣? |
[34:26] | I’m serious about all breaches of security. | 我对所有的安全漏洞都很认真 |
[34:31] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[34:33] | – What? – That last window you closed… what was it? | – 什么? – 你刚关掉的窗口 那是什么? |
[34:35] | It was just the DOD protocols. | 只是国防部的协议 |
[34:38] | What is going on here? | 你们在干什么? |
[34:39] | Lynn, will you please just calm down? | 林 你能不能冷静一点 |
[34:42] | Don’t tell me to calm down! | 别对我说什么冷静 |
[34:43] | The two of you are up to something | 你们两个在干一些 |
[34:44] | and I’m not gonna stand for it. | 我无法赞同的事 |
[34:46] | I think you’re protecting Audrey and she’s protecting Bauer. | 我认为你在保护奥黛丽 而她在保护鲍尔 |
[34:48] | Look, I can explain, Lynn. | 林 我们可以解释 |
[34:50] | So can I. | 我也可以 |
[34:51] | This was a deliberate attempt to circumvent my authority. | 你们暗中架空我的权力 |
[34:53] | Lynn, we are all on the same side. | 林 我们是一条船上的 |
[34:54] | If your father wasn’t the secretary of defense, | 你老头要不是国防部长 |
[34:55] | I’d have you thrown out of here. | 我早把你扔出去了 |
[34:57] | I don’t have that problem with you. | 至于你 等着瞧 |
[35:01] | Can I have Security to Station Five, please, right away. | 马上派保安来5号工作站 |
[35:05] | What are you doing, Lynn? | 林 你在干什么? |
[35:06] | Place Mr. Buchanan in custody and take him to holding. | 把布坎南先生扣起来 送拘留室 |
[35:09] | – You are making a mistake. – Audrey. | – 你酿成大错了 – 奥黛丽 |
[35:19] | I want everyone’s attention. | 大家都听好了 |
[35:21] | I’m putting a section two-three redundancy into effect as of this moment. | 现在 给我建立一个 覆盖2-3部的冗余模式 |
[35:25] | All of your stations will be mirrored and monitored through my office. | 却保所有的工作站我都可以直接监控 |
[35:29] | Now get back to work. | 继续回去工作 |
[35:32] | We need Bill to get through this crisis. | 我们需要比尔来处理这次危机 |
[35:34] | You are jeopardizing our chances of finding that nerve gas. | 你这么做只会使我们失去 找到神经毒气的机会 |
[35:37] | I will make sure that DOD and the Secretary of Defense are aware of that. | 我会通知国防部以及部长 整件事情 |
[35:40] | Don’t threaten me, Miss. Raines. | 瑞恩斯小姐 别拿这个威胁我 |
[35:41] | I promise you, you do not want to threaten me. | 不知道吧 我是给吓大的 |
[36:08] | What do you got? | 情况怎样? |
[36:08] | The decryption element kicked out a company called Terra-Dyne. | 解码出一个公司名字 叫特里纳-戴恩 |
[36:11] | Over the past three years, they’ve acquired | 过去的三年里 他们获得了 |
[36:13] | more than 100 pounds of raw strontium isotope, | 超过100磅的锶同位素 |
[36:15] | used to create Sentox nerve gas. | 用来生产神经毒气 |
[36:17] | Where do I find Terra-Dyne? | 在哪里可以找到这个特里纳-戴恩? |
[36:19] | La Ca~ada. | 拉 坎迪拉 |
[36:20] | It’s a subsidiary of a larger corporation | 它是一个叫欧米克隆 |
[36:22] | called Omicron International. | 跨国公司的子公司 |
[36:23] | Hold on, did you say Omicron? | 等等 你说欧米克隆? |
[36:25] | – Yeah. – Are you sure? | – 是的 – 你肯定? |
[36:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[36:27] | Pull up their senior executive roster. | 把他们的高层管理员名单找出来 |
[36:29] | See if a man named Christopher Henderson’s on the list. | 看看是不是有一个叫 克里斯托夫·亨德森的人 |
[36:31] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[36:32] | Just do it, please. | 干就是了 快点 |
[36:37] | Okay, here it is. | 好了 找到了 |
[36:38] | Christopher Henderson, | 克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[36:39] | Senior Vice President of Research and Development. | 研发部资深副部长 |
[36:41] | Do you know him? | 你认识他? |
[36:43] | Yeah, I did once. | 是的 见过一面 |
[36:45] | Listen, send me the decrypted files over to my PDA. | 听着 把解密好的文件 发到我的PDA上 |
[36:48] | It’s gonna be a little bit hard to do right now, Jack. | 杰克 现在这样做有点麻烦 |
[36:50] | Lynn is watching everyone like a hawk. | 林像个老鹰一样盯着所有人 |
[36:52] | Well, can Buchanan help you? | 布坎南能帮你么? |
[36:54] | He could if he weren’t in holding. | 要是没被抓起来的话也许能 |
[36:55] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[36:56] | Lynn detained him for insubordination. | 林因为他不服从命令 把他关起来了 |
[36:58] | How could he do that? | 他怎么能这么干? |
[36:59] | Because he’s losing it. | 也许他失去理智了 |
[37:01] | I think the President’s putting too much | 我猜是总统因为毒气的事情 |
[37:02] | pressure on him to get those canisters. | 逼他逼得太紧了 |
[37:03] | He can’t handle it. | 他撑不住了 |
[37:05] | Chloe, I still need the decrypted files. | 克洛依 我需要那些解密文件 |
[37:07] | You’re gonna have to find a way to get them to me. | 你想个办法传给我 |
[37:09] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[37:15] | – They haven’t called yet? – Not yet, sir. | – 他们还没打电话来? – 还没有 阁下 |
[37:18] | President Suvarov’s waiting. | 苏沃洛夫总统在等您 |
[37:24] | We’ll be out in a minute. | 我们马上过去 |
[37:28] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[37:33] | Martha… | 玛莎… |
[37:36] | please. | 别这样 |
[37:38] | This is a difficult decision for me… | 对我来说这是个困难的决定… |
[37:41] | both politically and personally. | 不管站在政府立场还是个人立场 |
[37:44] | And maybe I won’t have to make it. | 也许事情不会这样 |
[37:45] | Maybe CTU will find the canisters before the Suvarovs have to leave. | 也许CTU会在苏沃洛夫总统走之前 找到那些毒气 |
[37:49] | That’s what I’m praying for. | 这就是我现在希望的 |
[37:52] | But whatever happens, I need you to understand. | 但不管发生什么 我需要你理解 |
[37:59] | I do. | 我理解 |
[38:00] | I understand, Charles, I do. | 查尔斯 我理解你 我理解 |
[38:03] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[38:12] | It has been a challenging day | 今天是充满挑战的一天 |
[38:14] | so I especially appreciate how professional you have all been. | 我很欣赏你们的专业干练 |
[38:19] | Your president is fortunate to have | 你们总统有这么出色的部下 |
[38:21] | such talented people working for him. | 真是令人羡慕 |
[38:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:26] | Yuri. | 尤里 |
[38:29] | Anya. | 恩雅 |
[38:32] | Mr. President, I’m glad we have this opportunity | 总统先生 我为有机会 |
[38:35] | to thank you and Mrs. Logan personally for your hospitality. | 对您还有您夫人的热情招待 表示谢意而高兴 |
[38:39] | Mr. President it’s been our pleasure. | 总统先生 这是我们的荣幸 |
[38:42] | – Anya and I hope that you will visit us soon… – Yeah | – 恩雅和我希望您不久后可以 去我们那里作客… – 好 |
[38:46] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[38:48] | We would love that. | 我们会很乐意 |
[38:50] | Wouldn’t we, Martha? | 是不是啊 玛莎? |
[38:53] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[38:54] | It would be lovely. | 那真是太好了 |
[38:59] | Martha… thank you again for being so kind. | 玛莎…再次对你们的招待表示感谢 |
[39:01] | I read the text of your statement.It was excellent. | 我读了你的就职演说 太精彩了 |
[39:05] | And congratulations again on your brilliant | 并向你成功处理了 |
[39:07] | handling of the crisis at the airport. | 机场危机 表示祝贺 |
[39:09] | Thank you, Yuri. | 谢谢 尤里 |
[39:10] | And-And thank you for your steadfast support. | 谢谢你对我们坚定的支持 |
[39:16] | Have there been further developments? | 事情有什么新的进展? |
[39:20] | No, no, not at all. | 没有 |
[39:23] | There’s always pressure, huh? | 压力总是存在的 对吗 |
[39:25] | – But everything’s under control. – yes | – 不过一切都在控制之下 – 对 |
[39:29] | Ladies, the photographers are waiting. | 女士们 摄影师在等着呢 |
[39:31] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢您 总统先生 |
[39:38] | The motorcade will take service roads to the 118, | 车队会从便道上118大道 |
[39:42] | then to the 5 Freeway… | 然后转到5号高速公路… |
[39:45] | – Charles… Martha, please, just… just smile and wave. | – 查尔斯… – 玛莎 听话 你只要…挥挥手笑一笑就好了 |
[39:59] | The motorcade will take Suvarov through this downtown corridor. | 车队会载着苏沃洛夫总统 经过这处市区大道 |
[40:04] | That will give us our best shot at destroying all the vehicles. | 这是我们最佳的攻击点 可以摧毁整个车队 |
[40:08] | Tell our people this is where I want them to strike. | 通知兄弟们 我要他们在这里下手 |
[40:44] | All right, that’s it, folks. We need to move. | 好了 各位 我们要走了 |
[40:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:52] | Charles, you can’t let them get in that car. | 查尔斯 你不能让他上那辆车 |
[40:55] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不迟 |
[40:56] | Mr. President, Lynn McGill is calling from CTU. | 总统先生 CTU 林·麦克基尔来电找你 |
[41:00] | What about? | 关于? |
[41:01] | He didn’t say. He just asked to speak with you directly. | 他没说 他只想跟您本人说 |
[41:04] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[41:07] | Mr. President, I’m afraid I have to say my good-byes here. | 总统先生 我恐怕 要在这里跟你道别 |
[41:10] | Affairs of state, you know, the pressure’s continuous. | 国内有些麻烦 你知道 事情总是没完没了 |
[41:13] | Yes, I understand, of course. | 是的 我明白 |
[41:15] | Thank you, President Logan, for everything. | 谢谢您 洛根总统 您所做的一切 |
[41:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:19] | Anya. | 恩雅 |
[41:24] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[41:34] | Mrs. Logan. | 洛根夫人 |
[41:35] | Aaron, I’ve decided to drive to the airport with the Suvarovs. | 艾伦 我决定送苏沃洛夫夫妇到机场 |
[41:39] | You could have a car follow us. | 你可以派一辆车跟着 |
[41:40] | We’re not detailed for that. | 没人通知我们 |
[41:45] | I’ll ride up front. | 我坐在前排? |
[41:47] | No, Aaron, no, that’s not necessary. | 不 艾伦 没那个必要 |
[41:50] | Yes, it is. | 有的 |
[41:57] | Would you… | 你会… |
[42:01] | tell my husband where I am? | 告诉我丈夫我在车上? |
[42:12] | I hope you don’t mind if I accompany you. | 要是两位不介意 我送你们到机场 |
[42:16] | You sure your husband won’t mind? | 您丈夫不会介意? |
[42:17] | No, of course not. | 怎么可能 |
[42:19] | This way, we’ll have more time to talk. | 我们可以有更多时间聊聊天 |
[42:22] | I like this. | 我很高兴 |
[42:24] | Ma’am, the President is being briefed by CTU right now. | 夫人 总统在听CTU的汇报 |
[42:27] | But I left word for you. | 但我帮你留言了 |
[42:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |