时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | I’m on the phone with a man who claims to James Nathanson. | 我在和一个自称是詹姆斯·内特森 的人通电话 |
[00:16] | He was Walt Cummings’ contact. | 他是沃尔特·卡明斯的联系人 |
[00:18] | He says he has information about the terrorists, | 他说他有恐怖份子的情报 |
[00:19] | but he will only talk to you. | 但是他只想和你谈 |
[00:21] | What do you want with me? | 你想要我怎么样? |
[00:22] | Protection. | 保护 |
[00:23] | The terrorists you’re after are trying to kill me. | 你们正在追查的恐怖份子想干掉我 |
[00:25] | What makes you think I’m not gonna kill you myself? | 难道你认为我不想亲手杀了你吗? |
[00:26] | Because you want to stop | 因为你想阻止 |
[00:28] | the Sentox gas from being released on American soil. | Sentox毒气被释放在美国国土 |
[00:30] | So do I. | 我也想 |
[00:31] | Nathanson, stay down! | 内特森 趴下! |
[00:34] | Stay down! | 趴下! |
[00:39] | What’s on the chip? Please, what’s on the chip! | 芯片上有什么? 快点 芯片上有什么! |
[00:43] | O’Brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[00:44] | I have a thumb drive that’s gonna help us find the Sentox. | 我手上有个微型存储器可以帮我们找到毒气 |
[00:46] | The decryption element kicked out a company | 解密文件显示出 |
[00:48] | called Omicron International. | 一个叫欧米克隆的国际公司 |
[00:50] | Pull up their senior executive roster, | 调出他们的高级行政官员名单 |
[00:52] | See if a man named Christopher Henderson’s on the list. | 看上面是否有一个叫克里斯托夫·亨德森的人 |
[00:54] | Okay, here it is. | 好的 有这个人 |
[00:55] | Senior Vice President of Research and Development. | 研发部们的高级副总裁 |
[00:56] | Send me the decrypted files over to my PDA. | 把解密文件发到我的PDA上面来 |
[00:59] | That’s gonna be a little bit hard to do right now, Jack. | 现在做起来可能有点困难 杰克 |
[01:00] | The two of you are up to something, and I’m not gonna stand for it. | 你们两个在搞什么 我绝不能容忍你们 |
[01:03] | This is a deliberate attempt to circumvent my authority. | 这是故意的越权行为 |
[01:05] | – Lynn, we’re all on the same side. – If you’re father wasn’t the Secretary of | – 林 我们是同一战线的 – 如果你老头不是国防部长 |
[01:08] | Defense, I’d have you thrown out of here. | 我早就把你扔出去了 |
[01:09] | I don’t have that problem with you. | 至于你 等着瞧 |
[01:12] | I spent a year securing a weapon | 我花费了一年的时间 |
[01:14] | that would bring Moscow to its knees. | 才弄到这些可以让莫斯科低头的武器 |
[01:17] | And you waste it. | 却被你浪费了 |
[01:19] | We were betrayed, Bierko. | 我们被出卖了 比耶科 |
[01:21] | – Someone must pay. – I agree. | – 有人必须付出代价 – 我同意 |
[01:26] | This is President Logan. What is it you want? | 我是洛根总统 你想要什么? |
[01:28] | I want the route of Suvarov’s motorcade. | 我想要苏沃洛夫车队的行车路线 |
[01:30] | If you refuse to cooperate, | 如果你不合作 |
[01:33] | I will have no choice but to release | 我只有释放 |
[01:35] | all the Sentox nerve gas. | 所有Sentox神经毒气 |
[01:37] | He wants to assassinate Suvarov. | 他想要暗杀苏沃洛夫 |
[01:39] | Don’t negotiate with them! | 不要和他们谈判! |
[01:40] | Isn’t that the point of the treaty you just signed? | 这不正是你刚签署的条约的要点吗? |
[01:43] | Mr. President, I’m glad that we have this opportunity | 总统先生 我很高兴能有机会 |
[01:46] | to thank you | 感谢你 |
[01:46] | and Mrs. Logan | 和洛根夫人 |
[01:48] | for your hospitality. | 的盛情款待 |
[01:49] | The motorcade will take | 车队会经便道 |
[01:51] | service roads to the 118… | 开往118公路 |
[01:52] | – Mrs. Logan… – Aaron, | – 洛根夫人 – 艾伦 |
[01:54] | I’ve decided to drive to the airport with the Suvarovs. | 我决定和苏沃洛夫夫妇一起去机场 |
[01:56] | I’ll ride up front. | 我坐前面 |
[01:58] | No, that’s not necessary. | 不 不用了 |
[01:59] | Yes, it is. | 必须要这样的 |
[02:07] | The following takes place between 4Pm and 5Pm | 以下是发生于下午4点到5点之间的故事 |
[02:22] | Yes? | 喂? |
[02:23] | – Where is the motorcade now? – Just getting on the 118. | – 现在车队在哪里? – 刚上了118号公路 |
[02:26] | How long before they reach the ambush point? | 还有多久到伏击点? |
[02:28] | About 40 minutes. | 大概40分钟 |
[02:30] | Good. We’ll be waiting. | 好的 我们等着 |
[02:34] | Get everything ready. | 把东西都准备好 |
[02:44] | Mr. President, I asked Secret Service | 总统先生 我让特工处 |
[02:48] | to sent a threat assessment | 送来一份关于苏沃洛夫总统行车路线 |
[02:49] | for President Suvarov’s route. | 的威胁报告 |
[02:51] | The most vulnerable point | 最危险的地区 |
[02:53] | is here, the downtown corridor. | 是这 市区的一段狭长地带 |
[02:55] | This is the most likely point of attack. | 这是最有可能的袭击点 |
[02:58] | If an ambush were to occur. | 如果攻击即将发生的话 |
[03:01] | It’s going to happen, Mike. | 会发生的 麦克 |
[03:03] | We gave the terrorists Suvarov’s route. | 我们给了恐怖分子 苏沃洛夫的路线 |
[03:08] | I need to come up with a public response. | 我需要准备给公众一个答复 |
[03:12] | I need to convince the world that | 我得让全世界相信 |
[03:13] | Suvarov’s death only underscores the importance | 苏沃洛夫的死正好强调了 |
[03:15] | of this antiterrorism treaty | 我们刚签署的反恐协议 |
[03:18] | that we just signed. | 的重要性 |
[03:19] | I’ll, uh, begin working on a statement, sir. | 我马上去准备一个声明 先生 |
[03:24] | Yes? | 喂? |
[03:30] | Thank you. I’ll… let the president know. | 谢谢 我会告诉总统的 |
[03:35] | What? What is it, Mike? | 怎么了 发生了什么事 麦克? |
[03:36] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事情了? |
[03:39] | Who was that? | 谁打来的? |
[03:43] | Agent Pierce. Um, | 特工皮尔斯 |
[03:45] | – I don’t know how to tell you this. – Just tell me. | – 我不知道该怎么说 – 说吧 |
[03:48] | Mrs. Logan is riding with the Suvarovs. | 洛根夫人上了苏沃洛夫 夫妇的车 |
[03:53] | – What are you talking about? – Sir, she got into that limousine. | – 你说什么? – 阁下 她上了俄总统的车 |
[03:57] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[03:59] | Didn’t-didn’t the Secret Service | 难道 难道特工处 |
[04:01] | try to stop her?! | 没有阻止她?! |
[04:02] | There was no reason to stop her. | 没有理由去阻止她 |
[04:04] | The motorcade is under Secret Service escort. | 特工处正在护卫车队 |
[04:07] | As far as they’re concerned, she’s not in any danger. | 在他们看来 她是很安全的 |
[04:09] | She wants me to call back | 她想我打电话把车队叫回来 |
[04:11] | the motorcade– she’s trying to save the Suvarovs. | 她想救苏沃洛夫夫妇 |
[04:14] | Should I alert them? | 要通知他们吗? |
[04:15] | Yes! | 当然! |
[04:17] | No, stop, wait. | 不 等等 |
[04:22] | If we warn them, the terrorists are going to set off the gas. | 如果我们通知他们 恐怖分子就会释放毒气 |
[04:29] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在哪? |
[04:30] | They’re still on the 118. | 他们还在118号公路上 |
[04:36] | Get my wife on the phone. | 打电话给我的妻子 |
[04:49] | My aunt visited Los Angeles | 我姑妈在50年代 |
[04:52] | in the 1950s. | 访问洛杉矶的时候 |
[04:55] | She told me this area was filled with orange groves, | 她告诉我这块地区全是桔子树 |
[04:57] | but I haven’t seen any. | 可我现在什么也没看到 |
[05:00] | I suppose it’s all been built over, no? | 我估计都被建筑覆盖了 是吗? |
[05:04] | Martha? | 玛莎? |
[05:06] | Yes. I-I… I was just trying to remember. | 啊 我 我正在回忆 |
[05:09] | Um, I think your aunt’s memory is better than mine. | 我认为你姑妈的记忆力比我好多了 |
[05:12] | I visited here when I was a child, | 当我还是个孩子的时候 来过这里 |
[05:14] | but I don’t recall the orange groves. | 但我一点都记不起来那些桔子林了 |
[05:17] | Yeah, this is Pierce. | 我是皮尔斯 |
[05:18] | Let me speak to my wife. | 我要和我妻子通话 |
[05:22] | Mrs. Logan, | 洛根夫人 |
[05:24] | – It’s the president for you on line one. – Thank you, Aaron. | – 总统找您 在一号线 – 谢谢 艾伦 |
[05:30] | Hello, Charles. | 喂 查尔斯 |
[05:32] | Listen to me carefully. | 认真听我说 |
[05:33] | I want you… | 我要你… |
[05:34] | Yes, I think they had a wonderful visit. | 是的 我认为他们的访问非常愉快 |
[05:36] | And they would very much like for us to come to Moscow. | 而且他们也非常希望我们回访莫斯科 |
[05:38] | Wouldn’t that be lovely? | 那不是很好吗? |
[05:40] | I want you to tell the Suvarovs that I need you back here. | 我要你告诉苏沃洛夫我需要你回来 |
[05:45] | I’m gonna have one of the follow cars bring you back. | 我会让后面的一辆车把你带回来 |
[05:47] | – I don’t think so, Charles. – Tell them now, while I’m on the phone. | – 我不这样认为 查尔斯 – 马上告诉他们 别挂电话 |
[05:51] | Martha, | 玛莎 |
[05:53] | I know that you want me to call the motorcade back, but… | 我知道你想让我叫车队返回… |
[05:57] | the terrorists were very specific: | 但是恐怖分子已经说的很清楚了 |
[05:58] | if-if I don’t allow them to attack the motorcade, | 如果 如果我不让他们袭击车队 |
[06:01] | they’re gonna release | 他们就会释放毒气 |
[06:02] | canisters of nerve gas in multiple locations. | 在很多重要的地方 |
[06:05] | Well, I… guess we’ll just have to figure something out | 这个嘛 我认为趁这事还没发生我们必须想些办法 |
[06:08] | before that happens. We’re trying! We’re trying, | 我们正在努力 |
[06:12] | but we haven’t found them yet. | 但是我们还没找到他们 |
[06:15] | You need to get out of the car. | 你必须得下车 |
[06:16] | – Okay, I should go now, but you’ll call me. – Martha… | – 好的 我挂了 有事再打给我 – 玛莎 |
[06:19] | – If there’s any change of plans? – Damn it, Martha! | – 如果计划有什么改变 – 妈的 玛莎! |
[06:21] | Okay, bye-bye. I’ll-I’ll talk to you soon. | 好的 再见 我等会再和你说 |
[06:26] | She won’t get out of the limousine. | 她不肯从轿车里面下来 |
[06:29] | My God. | 天哪 |
[06:31] | We got to do something, Mike; we got to get her out of the car. | 我们必须想个办法 麦克 把她从车里面弄出来 |
[06:33] | I could have, uh, one of the trail cars | 可以这样 要一辆随从车 |
[06:36] | stop them and force her out, say that I need her back here. | 阻止他们 然后强迫她下来 说我要她必须回来 |
[06:38] | You could, but… if Martha | 你可以这样 但是如果玛莎 |
[06:43] | is desperate to save the Suvarovs, | 不顾一切的想救苏沃洛夫夫妇的话 |
[06:45] | she might feel that the only remaining option | 她会认为惟一的方法是 |
[06:48] | is to tell them the truth. | 告诉他们真相 |
[06:53] | And Suvarov will know that I gave him up for assassination. | 苏沃洛夫会知道我为刺杀提供情报 |
[07:01] | Sir, | 阁下 |
[07:04] | do you want me to recall the motorcade or not? | 你希望我现在召回车队吗? |
[07:22] | Edgar, meet me in the server room | 埃德加 过来服务器室一下 |
[07:23] | in a few minutes. | 尽快 |
[07:25] | – Am I in trouble? – No, but there’s something | – 我有麻烦了? – 没 但是 |
[07:27] | very important that we need to discuss. | 有些很重要的事 需要商量一下 |
[07:28] | – Okay. – And, Edgar, | – 好的 – 还有 埃德加 |
[07:31] | don’t tell anyone where you’re going. | 不要告诉别人你去哪 |
[07:33] | This needs to stay between us. Sure. | 只有你我知道 |
[07:43] | What did Audrey Raines want? | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯想要干什么? |
[07:45] | She was just going over some DOD protocols. | 她想检查一下国防部的协议 |
[07:48] | I thought you were supposed to be monitoring chatter. | 我还以为你们会监视所有的情况呢 |
[07:51] | – We are. – Why isn’t it on my screen, Carrie? | – 我们在监视 – 那为什么我电脑上还没有 卡丽? |
[07:53] | I didn’t think you wanted us to mirror | 我认为你不想要我们 |
[07:54] | everything to your system. | 把所有的东西都镜像到你的系统 |
[07:56] | – I thought you wanted to save time. – I do want to save time. | – 我想帮你节省点时间 – 我确实想节省时间 |
[07:57] | It saves me time by not having to clean up more mistakes. | 别再出什么差错是最省时间的了 |
[08:00] | Mirror everything until we’ve secured this nerve gas. | 把所有的东西都镜像给我 直到我们找到神经毒气 |
[08:03] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗? |
[08:04] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[08:13] | The thumb drive data Jack sent us checks out as authentic. | 杰克给我们的存储器上的数据是真实的 |
[08:17] | It’s time-stamped by DOD and CIA. | 上面有国防部和中情局的标记 |
[08:18] | So Omicron International did make Sentox gas for the military. | 就是说欧米克隆国际公司 的确为军方制造了Sentox毒气 |
[08:22] | Yeah, and some terrorists found out about it. | 是的 而且一些恐怖分子知道了 |
[08:24] | Or worse– they were in contact with Omicron. | 更糟的是 他们极有可能与欧米克隆公司勾结 |
[08:28] | Who is this Henderson? | 亨德森是谁? |
[08:30] | Christopher Henderson, Senior Vice President, R&D. | 克里斯托夫·亨德森 研发部高级副总裁 |
[08:33] | Jack said he knew him, but he wouldn’t talk about it. | 杰克说认识他 但是他不愿意说 |
[08:35] | Is he connected with the Sentox? | 他和毒气有关联吗? |
[08:36] | – Doesn’t say; it just said he was a senior VP. – All right. | – 不知道 只是说他是副总 – 好的 |
[08:46] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[08:48] | Jack, we’ve authenticated the thumb drive data. | 杰克 我们已经确认了存储器上的数据 |
[08:50] | Omicron definitely made the Sentox for the military. | 欧米克隆确实为军方制造了毒气 |
[08:52] | Okay, I’m almost there– look, I need you | 好 我快到了 听着 我要你 |
[08:54] | to work something up that gets me through | 想办法把我弄进去 |
[08:56] | the front door without them knowing I’m CTU. | 而不让他们知道我是CTU的 |
[08:57] | Do you think it’s necessary to go in covertly? | 你认为有必要这样偷偷摸摸的进去吗? |
[08:59] | Yeah. There’s someone I need to talk to. | 是的 我必须和一个人谈谈 |
[09:00] | I don’t want him to see me coming. | 我不想让他知道我来了 |
[09:02] | Christopher Henderson? | 克里斯托夫·亨德森? |
[09:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:04] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[09:05] | Someone I used to work for. | 我以前为他工作过 |
[09:06] | Where? | 哪里? |
[09:08] | CTU. He was the man who recruited me. | CTU 他是招我进来的人 |
[09:10] | You’ve never mentioned him. | 你从来没提过他 |
[09:12] | I know. | 是的 |
[09:12] | Things ended badly between us. | 我们后来闹的很僵 |
[09:14] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[09:16] | I was part of an investigation that uncovered evidence | 我参加了一个调查 有证据 |
[09:19] | that implicated him in the sale | 显示他出售机密资料 |
[09:21] | of classified intelligence to defense contractors. | 给国防部的承包商 |
[09:25] | We never had enough evidence to indict him, | 但是我们没有足够的证据起诉他 |
[09:27] | but he lost his job, his command. | 但他丢了工作 也没有了权力 |
[09:29] | Even as he was walking out the door, | 他离开的时候 |
[09:30] | he maintained his innocence. | 仍然宣称自己是清白的 |
[09:33] | He never forgave me for being part of the investigation. | 他不原谅我 是因为我参与了这个调查 |
[09:36] | Are you convinced he did it? | 你相信是他干的吗? |
[09:38] | I was at the time. | 那时我是这样认为的 |
[09:40] | Jack, Chloe can’t find a direct connection | 杰克 科洛依找不到亨德森 |
[09:42] | between the Sentox and Henderson. | 和Sentox毒气有什么直接关联 |
[09:44] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[09:45] | if Omicron was making Sentox, legally or illegally, | 不管欧米克隆公司是合法的还是非法的在制造毒气 |
[09:48] | Henderson knew about it. | 亨德森肯定知道 |
[09:50] | Get back to me as soon as you got my cover. | 一旦帮我准备好了立刻通知我 |
[09:51] | All right,I’m on it. | 好的 马上弄 |
[09:52] | What are you doing here, Chloe? | 科洛依 你在这里干什么? |
[09:54] | Same thing you’re doing here. | 和你来这的原因一样 |
[09:55] | Edgar, thank you for coming. | 埃德加 谢谢你过来 |
[09:57] | Look, whatever this is about, I don’t have a lot of time. | 听着 不管你们想说什么 我并没多少时间 |
[09:59] | We don’t have a single active lead on this nerve gas. | 关于神经毒气我们一条有用的线索都没有 |
[10:01] | That’s not exactly true. | 并非如此 |
[10:03] | Jack is following a lead out in the field. | 杰克在外面找到了一个线索 |
[10:05] | – How do you know? – I just spoke with him. | – 你怎么知道? – 我刚和他通完电话 |
[10:07] | Everyone’s looking for him. Lynn issued an arrest warrant. | 大家都在找他 林还签了逮捕令 |
[10:10] | That’s why we wanted to talk to you, Edgar. | 这就是我们要找你的原因 埃德加 |
[10:12] | Lynn is losing it– first he went after Jack, | 林已经失去理智了 首先抓杰克 |
[10:14] | and then he took Bill Buchanan out of play. | 接着又把比尔·布坎南赶走了 |
[10:16] | Lynn is incapable of leading us through this crisis. | 林已经没能力领导我们应对危机了 |
[10:18] | – So you’re both working behind his back? – We’re afraid that if | – 所以 你们就背着他干? – 我们担心 |
[10:22] | we bring him into this, he might derail the only good lead that we have. | 如果我们让他知道了 他可能会阻止这个唯一的线索 |
[10:25] | We have to help Jack locate the nerve gas | 我们必须帮助杰克找到神经毒气 |
[10:27] | before it’s too late. | 没时间了 |
[10:28] | What do you want from me? | 你要我怎样? |
[10:29] | Cover for Chloe until Jack reports back. | 掩护科洛依直到杰克有消息回来 |
[10:36] | Please. | 确实需要你 |
[10:37] | – Okay. – Thank you. | – 好的 – 谢谢了 |
[10:43] | Okay, fine. Yeah. | 好 就这样 |
[10:47] | That was Secret Service. | 是特工处 |
[10:48] | As you can see, the motorcade continues | 正如你看到的 车队如无意外的话 |
[10:50] | to make its way to the airport without incident. | 正在往机场前进 |
[10:52] | There won’t be any warning, Mike. | 麦克 不会有什么警告的 |
[10:54] | When these people attack, | 这些人袭击的时候 |
[10:56] | they will be fast and they will be merciless. | 动作迅速 心狠手辣 |
[10:57] | You can count on that. | 我们不能指望这样 |
[10:59] | I have to talk to this man. | 我必须和那个人谈谈 |
[11:00] | M-Maybe I can convince him to hold off. | 或许我可以劝他们等等看 |
[11:03] | Hold off? | 等等看? |
[11:03] | Just until Martha gets out of the car. | 直到玛莎离开那辆车 |
[11:05] | She wasn’t supposed to be a part of this in the first place. | 她根本就不应该牵扯进来的 |
[11:07] | Sir, I don’t think that would change his plan. | 先生 我不认为这可以让他们改变计划 |
[11:08] | He has to know that my wife’s in the car! | 他必须知道我妻子也在车里! |
[11:12] | I can’t lose her, Mike. | 我不能失去她 麦克 |
[11:15] | The only way to keep Martha safe | 让玛莎唯一安全的方法 |
[11:17] | is for me to call Secret Service | 就是让我打电话给特工处 |
[11:19] | and tell them to turn | 让他们把车队 |
[11:20] | the motorcade around. | 带回来 |
[11:22] | What about… what about CTU? | 那 CTU怎么样了? |
[11:23] | Do they have any active leads | 他们找到了关于神经毒气 |
[11:24] | on the nerve gas? | 有用的线索吗? |
[11:26] | As of five minutes ago, they don’t… | 5分钟之前 他们还没有 |
[11:27] | nothing that would help our situation. | 能帮我们摆脱困境的线索 |
[11:28] | What am I missing, Mike?! | 我听错了没 麦克?! |
[11:29] | There’s got to be some way out, | 一定有办法的 |
[11:32] | something that I’m not seeing. | 只是还没有想到 |
[11:33] | You’re not missing anything. | 你什么都考虑过了 |
[11:35] | Any action we take to save Martha | 所有可以救玛莎的方法 |
[11:37] | would also save the Suvarovs, | 同时也会救苏沃洛夫夫妇 |
[11:39] | and if that happens, | 如果这样的话 |
[11:41] | the terrorists will release the gas. | 恐怖分子会释放毒气 |
[11:43] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[11:45] | it’s that simple. | 这就是现实 |
[11:51] | Then there’s nothing more we can do, Mike. | 我们难倒真的无能为力了吗 麦克? |
[11:54] | Unless I warn them. | 除非我通知他们 |
[11:58] | Martha’s going to die with the Suvarovs. | 否则玛莎就会和苏沃洛夫夫妇一起死掉 |
[12:07] | Aaron… have there been any changes? | 艾伦 有什么变化吗? |
[12:11] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[12:13] | Changes to what, Mrs. Logan? | 哪方面的变化 洛根夫人? |
[12:15] | I-I was just wondering | 我 我只是在想 |
[12:16] | if there had been any changes to our route. | 车队路线有没有什么改变 |
[12:18] | We haven’t gotten | 我们还没有接到 |
[12:19] | any revised instructions, ma’am. | 任何通知 夫人 |
[12:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:34] | You sure you’re all right, Martha? | 你还好吧 玛莎? |
[12:36] | Yes, yes. I just wanted to make sure | 是的 没事 我只是想看看 |
[12:38] | we don’t run into any heavy traffic. | 有没有塞车 |
[13:03] | Understood. | 明白 |
[13:03] | Those protocols should be coming over shortly. | 那些协议马上传过去 |
[13:06] | Who were you on the phone with? | 你在和谁通话? |
[13:08] | Homeland Security. | 国土安全部 |
[13:11] | I gave you specific orders | 我已经明确的告诉你了 |
[13:13] | to have everyone’s systems mirrored to mine. | 把所有人的系统都镜像给我 |
[13:14] | I’ve been doing that. | 我一直在做那个 |
[13:15] | But you’re not finished, yet somehow you have time | 可你还没完成 你怎么有时间 |
[13:17] | to chat with Homeland Security. | 和国土安全部通话呢? |
[13:18] | They needed us to give them updated code sets. | 他们要我给更新的密码集 |
[13:21] | – It’ll just take another minute. – No, it won’t. | – 再给我一分钟就行 – 不 不要做了 |
[13:23] | Stiles, finish her task. | 斯特尔斯 你接替她的活 |
[13:24] | Carrie, you’re done. | 卡丽 没你什么事了 |
[13:25] | What do you… mean, done? | 没我事了 什么意思? |
[13:28] | Fired. You don’t work here anymore. | 你被解雇了 你不用在这干了 |
[13:30] | Mr. McGill, | 麦克基尔先生 |
[13:32] | it’s not her fault. She just… | 不是她的错 她只是 |
[13:33] | Edgar, one more word out of you, you walk out with her. | 埃德加 再说一个字 你和她一起滚蛋 |
[13:35] | What’s it gonna be? | 还要说吗? |
[13:41] | Where’s Agent O’Brian? | 奥布赖恩去哪了? |
[13:43] | She had to step away for a minute. Where? | 她走开了一会儿 去哪了? |
[13:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:55] | Ok,I’m through the gate. I’m following lead to the parking place now. | 刚通过大门 我现在要把车停好 |
[14:03] | How is my cover? | 我的假身份弄得怎么样了 |
[14:04] | Jack, I’m still trying to get your credentials into Omicron’s system. | 杰克 我正在把你的身份证明输入到欧米克隆的系统里面 |
[14:07] | You can’t get into the building without them. | 没证明 你进不去 |
[14:08] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题? |
[14:10] | Omicron’s systems don’t refresh often enough. | 欧米克隆的系统并不经常更新 |
[14:11] | We need to push this page in manually. | 我们需要手工输入你的资料 |
[14:14] | Okay, I’m in. | 好了 搞定了 |
[14:15] | You’re going in under the name of John Barrie. | 你用约翰·巴里这个名字 |
[14:17] | B- A- R- R- I- E B-A-R-R-I-E. | |
[14:18] | You’re with a company called | 你的公司名字叫 |
[14:20] | Eclipse LLC. | 伊克利普斯有限公司 |
[14:21] | John Barrie, Eclipse LLC. | 约翰·巴里 伊克利普斯有限公司 |
[14:22] | I got it. | 收到 |
[14:23] | Hold on a second. | 等会 |
[14:23] | she hasn’t planted it yet. | 她还没有输入 |
[14:25] | Chloe. What are you doing in here? | 科洛依 你在那里干什么? |
[14:27] | I asked her to help me. | 我叫她过来帮我的 |
[14:28] | She doesn’t work for you, Ms. Raines; she works for me. | 她不是为你做事的 瑞恩斯女士 她是替我工作的 |
[14:30] | But I don’t, | 但我不是 |
[14:32] | and DOD has assignment priority | 国防部的任务优先级别 |
[14:33] | over CTU. | 比CTU要高 |
[14:34] | We’re in the middle of a real-time investigation, | 我们正在进行实时调查中 |
[14:36] | and we’re understaffed. | 人手也不足 |
[14:37] | Chloe’s a department head– you can’t just take her | 科洛依是部门主管 你不能将她 |
[14:39] | – away from me. – I’m not taking her from you. | – 调走 – 我没有调走她 |
[14:41] | We needed a system patch on a server, | 我们要为服务器打一个补丁 |
[14:42] | and Chloe’s the only one who could fix it. | 克罗伊是唯一能干这个的人 |
[14:43] | Well, then you come to me and you ask me. | 那 那你应该来找我 征求我的同意 |
[14:46] | Everything in this office runs through me! | 这里所有事都必须通过我的批准! |
[14:48] | Lynn, we are all trying to do the same thing. | 林 我们目的是一样的 |
[14:53] | Can we please just get past this? | 不要再争这个了? |
[14:54] | Yeah, I’m past it. I want Chloe back. | 好吧 我不争 我只要科洛依回来 |
[14:56] | Okay, I’m finished here. | 好的 我已经干完了 |
[14:58] | Sorry, Mr. McGill, it won’t happen again. | 抱歉 麦克基尔先生 决不会再发生这种事了 |
[15:15] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[15:16] | John Barrie with Eclipse. | 约翰·巴里 伊克利普斯有限公司的 |
[15:18] | I’ve got a 4:30 with R&D. | 我和你们的研发部门4:30有个约会 |
[15:29] | Thumb print, please. | 请按指纹 |
[15:42] | Go on in. | 进去吧 |
[15:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:57] | Well, I’ll tell you what you do. | 好的 我告诉你该怎么做 |
[15:58] | You kick the McAvoy meeting to next week on Thursday, | 你把和麦克沃伊的会议移到下周四 |
[16:00] | but you keep everything else. | 其他安排不变 |
[16:02] | What about your trip to Washington? | 那去华盛顿的行程呢? |
[16:03] | That’s right. Okay. | 不变 就这样了 |
[16:05] | Well, I got to talk to Kagan tomorrow morning. | 我明天早上要和卡甘谈谈 |
[16:06] | I’ll get back to you then. | 等会打给你 |
[16:08] | – Can I help you, sir? – Yeah, I’m sorry. | – 有什么要帮忙的吗 先生? – 打扰下 |
[16:09] | I’m a little lost. I was looking for the men’s room. | 我有点迷路了 我想找洗手间 |
[16:11] | Over there, second door. | 那边 第二个门 |
[16:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:25] | Audrey Raines. | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[16:26] | It’s Jack. I need you to lose the secretary. | 我是杰克 我需要你把秘书弄走 |
[16:29] | Her name is Joanna Tandy. | 她叫乔安娜·特蒂 |
[16:30] | All right, I’ll take care of it. | 好的 马上处理 |
[16:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:51] | Christopher Henderson’s office. | 克里斯托夫·亨德森的办公室 |
[16:54] | – Ms. Tandy? – Yes? | – 特蒂小姐? – 是的? |
[16:55] | Jane Espenson from accounting. | 我是会计部门的简·伊斯宾森 |
[16:57] | We need you to come down now | 我们需要你下来一下 |
[16:59] | and double-check some of these invoices. | 核对一下这些发票 |
[17:00] | What invoices? | 什么发票? |
[17:01] | It’s a little difficult to explain over the phone. | 电话上说不清楚 |
[17:02] | Would you mind popping down just for a minute? | 你能下来一下吗? |
[17:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:09] | Mr. Henderson, there’s a problem down in accounting. | 亨德森先生,会计部门有些问题 |
[17:11] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:12] | Yeah. OK. | 好的 去吧 |
[17:42] | Jack? Jack? | 杰克 醒醒 |
[17:57] | Just for the record, I never believed you were dead. | 老实说 我可不相信你死了 |
[18:03] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[18:05] | Earlier this morning, | 今天早些时候 |
[18:07] | terrorists gained control of a large quantity | 恐怖分子得到了大量的 |
[18:08] | of Sentox VX nerve gas. | Sentox神经毒气 |
[18:10] | Omicron manufactured it. | 欧米克隆公司生产的 |
[18:11] | When I pulled up the executive list, | 我查主管人员名单的时候 |
[18:13] | your name was on it. | 发现了你的名字 |
[18:14] | Sure my name’s on it– I work here. | 我名字当然在上面 我在这儿工作 |
[18:16] | Omicron had the contract. | 欧米克隆公司有合同的 |
[18:17] | We manufacture this stuff. | 是我们制造的 |
[18:18] | But every single gram of it | 但是我们已经全部 |
[18:19] | went to the Department of Defense. | 送到国防部去了 |
[18:20] | It’s all been accounted for. | 都有记录的 |
[18:21] | Well, that can’t be true, now, can it? | 哼 那不可能 不是吗? |
[18:23] | We have confirmation that terrorists | 我们有足够的证据表明 |
[18:25] | are in control of 19 canisters of Sentox! | 恐怖分子获得了19罐Sentox毒气! |
[18:27] | What are you accusing me now of, Jack? | 你打算指控我什么 杰克? |
[18:28] | Being in bed with terrorists? | 勾结恐怖分子? |
[18:30] | I’m following the leads! | 只是根据线索 |
[18:31] | Well, the leads are wrong. | 可线索是假的 |
[18:32] | DOD destroyed the entire stockpile. | 国防部已经销毁了全部库存 |
[18:34] | Sentox was responsible for the death of the people | Sentox毒气让很多人丧了命 |
[18:37] | in the Sunrise Hills Mall less than two hours ago. | 2个小时前 在日出岭购物广场 |
[18:40] | The news said it was chlorine gas. | 新闻说是氯气 |
[18:42] | That was a cover story | 这是假的 |
[18:44] | to stop a widespread panic! | 为了防止大面积的恐慌! |
[18:45] | Come on, Christopher, you know how this works! | 行了 克里斯托夫 你知道事情的运作方式 |
[18:54] | The terrorists have threatened to release the rest of the gas. | 恐怖分子威胁要释放剩下的毒气 |
[19:07] | Good God. | 天啊 |
[19:13] | Well, whoever’s implicating me in this | 不管是谁把我牵扯进来的 |
[19:15] | knows my history with CTU. | 一定知道我在CTU的过去 |
[19:17] | I mean, I’m an easy target. | 我是说 我是一个陷害的好对象 |
[19:20] | This is not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[19:23] | Look, Jack, I know there’s dirt between us, | 听着 杰克 我知道我们之间有过节 |
[19:27] | but I swear to you, | 但我发誓 |
[19:28] | I got nothing to do with this. | 我和这事一点关系都没有 |
[19:30] | Yeah, well, I’m sorry. I can’t afford to take your word on this. | 是吗 对不起 我没法相信 |
[19:32] | Well, you’re gonna have to take my word. | 恐怕你不得不信 |
[19:33] | 11 people died in that mall! | 11个人死在商场里面了! |
[19:35] | Hundreds of thousands of others will if they release | 成千上万的人都会丧命 如果他们释放了 |
[19:38] | the rest of the Sentox. | 剩下的毒气 |
[19:39] | You’re not hearing me, Jack! | 认真听我说 杰克! |
[19:40] | I had nothing to do with this! | 我和这事无关! |
[19:42] | Then prove it to me. | 证明给我看 |
[20:00] | I need complete access to Omicron’s Sentox program. | 我需要欧米克隆公司关于Sentox项目的所有资料 |
[20:04] | I’m doing it now. | 我正在弄 |
[20:05] | The entire operation was run from a bunker across the campus. | 所有的试验都是在一个地下掩体里面完成的 |
[20:08] | Let me see the bunker. | 带我去掩体 |
[20:56] | NSA chatter analysis just came in. | 国家安全局的对话分析出来了 |
[20:57] | I decoded some words and phrases. | 我破解了一些他们的谈话 |
[21:00] | What were they saying? | 他们说什么? |
[21:01] | It’s too scrambled to make any complete sentences, | 太杂乱 很难弄出完整的句子 |
[21:03] | but number strings keep coming up. | 不过数字串一直出现 |
[21:05] | 5 110 10 5, 110, 10. | |
[21:07] | Freeways? | 高速公路? |
[21:08] | Those are the routes President Suvarov’s taking to the airport. | 那是苏沃洛夫总统去机场的路线 |
[21:10] | The only other phrase I could decode | 我破解的另一个短语 |
[21:12] | refers to the downtown corridor. | 是说市区的狭长地段 |
[21:15] | How long ago did this chatter start? | 谈话什么时候开始的? |
[21:16] | About 30 minutes ago. | 大约30分钟前 |
[21:22] | Come on. | 来 |
[21:25] | Can we expand the search area? | 我们能扩大搜索范围吗? |
[21:28] | I’ve got CTU air surveillance on everything east of Glendale. | 我已经让CTU从空中监视 格伦达以东的全部区域 |
[21:30] | – What about the north? – Edwards Air Force Base | – 北边呢? – 爱德华兹空军基地 |
[21:32] | is giving us support there. | 会提供支援 |
[21:34] | We’re still at a dead end | 我们仍然毫无进展 |
[21:35] | on finding new leads with the nerve gas. | 关于神经毒气的线索 |
[21:37] | Excuse me, Mr. McGill, we think there might be an attack | 打扰了 麦克基尔先生 我们认为可能会有人袭击 |
[21:38] | on President Suvarov’s motorcade. | 苏沃洛夫总统的车队 |
[21:41] | What? | 什么? |
[21:41] | Edgar just monitored | 埃德加刚刚监听到的 |
[21:43] | some chatter from NSA and ran a threat assessment. | 国家安全局的威胁评估 |
[21:45] | What are you doing analyzing chatter that isn’t related to finding the nerve gas? | 你们干什么分析那些谈话 那些与神经毒气无关的东西? |
[21:48] | It came through on one of my filters. | 来自于我的一个情报分析系统 |
[21:49] | The point is, sir, we found something. | 问题的关键是 先生 我们发现了这些 |
[21:52] | Don’t you want to alert Secret Service | 难倒你不想通知特工处 |
[21:53] | considering that Suvarov is on his way to the airport? | 苏沃洛夫现在正在往机场的路上? |
[21:55] | Based on an unsubstantiated theory | 基于未经证实的的情报 |
[21:57] | from a couple of analysts? | 就凭一些分析? |
[21:58] | I think I’ve been embarrassed enough for one day. | 我今天已经够倒霉了 |
[22:01] | Can we at least devote some limited resources | 我们能不能多派些人 |
[22:03] | to try to confirm this threat? | 去证实一下这个威胁? |
[22:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:05] | Maybe I wasn’t clear. No. | 可能我还没说清楚 不行 |
[22:08] | Now go downstairs | 现在下楼去 |
[22:09] | and focus on what you’re supposed to be doing. | 集中精力在你们该做的事情上 |
[22:26] | I don’t think it would be a bad idea | 我认为去查一下这件事 |
[22:27] | to pass along the intel. | 不是什么坏主意 |
[22:30] | Well, I do. | 我认为是的 |
[22:31] | I don’t want to hear another word about it. | 我不想再听这个了 |
[22:39] | Yes? | 喂? |
[22:42] | Our men are in place. | 我们的人就位了 |
[22:43] | How far out are they? | 他们还有多远? |
[22:45] | The motorcade will be there in less than 20 minutes. | 车队会在20分钟之内到达 |
[22:48] | Are you sure no one is going to interfere with us? | 你确定没人会干扰我们? |
[22:50] | I don’t think so. | 绝对没有 |
[22:52] | Logan knows the consequences if that happens. | 洛根知道那样做的后果 |
[22:54] | But be alert. | 小心点 |
[22:56] | Make sure they haven’t placed any of their people near you. | 确定你们附近没有他们的人 |
[22:59] | If police show up, | 如果有警察 |
[23:01] | – we’ll deal with them. – Good. | – 我们会解决的 – 非常好 |
[23:03] | I’ll call you when it’s over. | 搞定后 我会联系你 |
[23:06] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 走 走 |
[23:10] | Keep them out. | 好好的弄 |
[23:13] | If things don’t go as planned, I’ll use them here. | 如果事情有变 毒死娘的美国佬 |
[23:25] | I’m busy, Ms. Raines. | 我很忙 瑞恩斯小姐 |
[23:26] | Lynn, I just looked at this chatter report | 林 我刚刚看了那个对话的分析报告 |
[23:28] | and I definitely think that we need | 我确定我们要 |
[23:30] | to let Secret Service know of the threat. | 让特工处知道这些情况 |
[23:31] | I’m not going to repeat my orders | 我不想对这个办公室的每一个人 |
[23:33] | to every person in this office individually. | 都重复一遍我的命令 |
[23:34] | My people are not going to chase that white elephant. | 我的人不要去做这些无意义的事 |
[23:36] | They’re busy trying to locate 19 canisters | 他们正忙着找那19罐 |
[23:37] | of Sentox nerve gas. | Sentox神经毒气 |
[23:39] | Has it occurred to you that if this threat is real, | 你有没有想过如果威胁是真的话 |
[23:41] | then it’s likely | 极有可能就是 |
[23:43] | that the terrorists who have the Sentox nerve gas | 那些拥有神经毒气的恐怖分子 |
[23:45] | are the same ones that are planning this attack? | 就是计划这场袭击的人? |
[23:47] | This is an unverified threat! | 这是未经证实的威胁! |
[23:48] | If you want to hand it off to NSA, be my guest. | 如果你要通知国家安全局 随你得便 |
[23:51] | NSA can’t recall the motorcade without going through | 国家安全局不通过一个长时间的审批 |
[23:54] | a time-consuming approval process. | 是不会召回车队的 |
[23:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:57] | That process helps eliminate false threats. | 那个审批就是为了消除那些虚假的威胁 |
[23:59] | Look, we don’t have that time. | 听好 快没时间了 |
[24:00] | – According… – Ms. Raines | – 根据 – 瑞恩斯小姐 |
[24:01] | Ms. Raines | 瑞恩斯小姐 |
[24:02] | this office has made enough mistakes | 这里今天已经犯了很多错误 |
[24:05] | for one day, and I intend to stop the bleeding. | 我希望能够扭转这种局面 |
[24:06] | Now let my people | 让我的人 |
[24:08] | focus on their work | 安心做好他们的事 |
[24:09] | or I will have you escorted out of here. | 否则我会叫人送你出去 |
[24:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:05] | I need to call this in to Secret Service, | 我需要把这消息告诉特工处 |
[25:07] | but they won’t act on it | 但是除非林证实 |
[25:08] | unless Lynn verifies it. | 他们不会理睬我 |
[25:09] | – He’s never going to back you up on that. – Yes, he is. | – 他是肯定不会支持你的 – 是的 |
[25:11] | I need you to hack into Lynn’s account for me. | 所以我要你为我盗取林的账号 |
[25:13] | I’ll forge a message to Secret Service | 我会伪造一个消息给特工处 |
[25:15] | and make it look like it came from him. | 让消息看起来是他发出去的 |
[25:16] | – That’s illegal. – Fine. | – 那是违规的 – 好的 |
[25:18] | Edgar, I need you to put a blanket on my sub-net | 埃德加 我需要你掩护我的子网 |
[25:20] | to make it look like I’m doing something else. | 让人看起来以为我在做别的事 |
[25:21] | We could all end up in jail. | 这会让我们都进监狱的 |
[25:23] | Think about it for a second. | 你仔细想想吧 |
[25:26] | The Russian president, his wife, | 俄罗斯总统 他夫人 |
[25:27] | about 35 Secret Service, all dead in a few minutes. | 还有35个特工 都可能在几分钟之内送命 |
[25:29] | All right, but for the record, this is not a good idea. | 好吧 可老实说 这不是个好主意 |
[25:34] | All right, I’ll compose a message. | 我会写好信息 |
[25:35] | As soon as you have the forged verification file, call me. | 伪造好认证文件 马上通知我 |
[25:57] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[25:58] | Excuse me. We need to talk. | 打扰了 我们得谈谈 |
[26:00] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[26:05] | We’ve got a problem with Lynn. | 我觉得林有点问题 |
[26:06] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[26:07] | He’s not listening to anybody. | 他什么话也听不进去 |
[26:08] | Well, it’s going to start costing lives. | 这样下去 要出人命的 |
[26:09] | Just give him some time. He’ll come around. | 给他点时间 他会好起来的 |
[26:11] | Curtis, we don’t have time. | 柯蒂斯 我们已经没时间了 |
[26:12] | We’ve got to get Bill back out here. | 我们必须把比尔弄回来 |
[26:14] | That’s not going to happen, Audrey. | 那不可能 奥黛丽 |
[26:16] | We need to make it happen. | 我们让这成为可能 |
[26:17] | What are you suggesting? | 那应该怎么做? |
[26:20] | Section 112. | 第112号条例 |
[26:22] | On what grounds? | 根据什么? |
[26:24] | Lynn is mentally incapable of running CTU. | 林的精神状况 他已经无法管理CTU |
[26:26] | I may not agree with all his choices, | 我可能也不赞同他的一些做法 |
[26:28] | but going from there | 但是说这是因为 |
[26:29] | to mentally unfit? | 他精神状况的问题? |
[26:30] | That’s a stretch. | 这很牵强 |
[26:32] | No, it’s not and you know it. | 一点也不牵强 而且你很清楚 |
[26:33] | You’ve seen him. | 你也看到了 |
[26:34] | With Bill in custody, you are the ranking agent. | 由于比尔被拘禁 所以你现在级别最高 |
[26:36] | You are the only one | 你是唯一可以 |
[26:38] | that can invoke it. | 启动条例的人 |
[26:39] | – I don’t know, Audrey… – Yes, you do. | – 我不知道 奥黛丽 – 是的 你可以 |
[26:41] | Curtis, CTU is barely functional. | 柯蒂斯 CTU都快瘫痪了 |
[26:45] | You are the one that can turn it around. | 你是唯一可以扭转局面的人 |
[26:47] | Even if I agreed, Section 112 requires documentation, | 即使我同意 112号条例也需要文件证明 |
[26:51] | testimony, a lot of groundwork. | 证词 还有必要的调查准备 |
[26:52] | The record of what is going on right now | 刚才所发生的一切 |
[26:55] | is documentation enough. | 就是最好的证明 |
[26:57] | Curtis… | 柯蒂斯 |
[27:00] | please. | 考虑下 |
[27:01] | Think about it. | 仔细考虑一下 |
[27:05] | I will. | 我会的 |
[27:06] | Good. Thank you. | 好的 多谢 |
[27:35] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[27:40] | Come in, Mike. | 进来 麦克 |
[27:43] | The motorcade is only 15 minutes away from the airport. | 车队离机场只有15分钟了 |
[27:47] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[27:57] | My father always told me that life was about problem solving. | 我父亲一直告诉我 人生就是不断的解决问题 |
[28:00] | That every problem had a solution. | 每一个问题都有解决的办法 |
[28:03] | You tell me where the solution is | 你告诉我现在 |
[28:05] | on this one. | 解决问题的办法是什么 |
[28:16] | I don’t have an answer, Mr. President. | 我不知道 总统先生 |
[28:21] | But if you want the Suvarov motorcade to turn back, | 如果你希望苏沃洛夫的车队回来 |
[28:26] | I need to do it now. | 现在做还来得及 |
[28:40] | We know the terrorists are willing to kill civilians. | 我们知道那样恐怖分子会杀害平民的 |
[28:42] | And the low… the low end of the casualty range | 而且最低的伤亡人数是 |
[28:46] | on this one is… | 最低的是 |
[28:49] | 100,000 lives. | 十万人 |
[28:51] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[28:52] | I decided before that I couldn’t risk all those lives | 之前我已经决定不能牺牲这么多人 |
[28:59] | to save one man– the Russian president. | 去救 俄国总统 |
[29:02] | I can’t risk those lives now… | 现在我也不能牺牲那么多人 |
[29:06] | even to save my own wife. | 去救我的妻子 |
[29:10] | Damn you, Martha, | 该死 玛莎 |
[29:12] | for putting me in this position. | 为什么要让我为难? |
[29:15] | You brought it on yourself. | 不要怪我 |
[29:25] | Mike… | 麦克 |
[29:37] | Pray with me, Mike. | 和我一起祈祷吧 麦克 |
[29:43] | Uh, Mr. President, with all due respect, | 总统先生 恕我直言 |
[29:48] | this is a personal matter. | 这是你的家事 |
[29:52] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[29:54] | Please, Mike. | 拜托 麦克 |
[30:11] | How much longer until we can send this out? | 我们还要多久可发出去? |
[30:14] | A couple of minutes. I’ve almost hacked in. | 快了 我已经黑进去了 |
[30:15] | We don’t have a couple of minutes. | 我们没时间了 |
[30:17] | I’m almost there. | 马上就好 |
[30:19] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[30:21] | Lynn cut us off. | 林关闭了我们的系统 |
[30:22] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[30:23] | I think it’s too late to do anything. | 来不及了 |
[30:30] | Mr. Stiles, | 斯特尔斯先生 |
[30:32] | did you really think I wouldn’t notice | 你真以为我不知道 |
[30:32] | that you were trying to access my com? | 你试图侵入我的电脑吗? |
[30:34] | – Lynn, listen, we need to talk… – Shut up! | – 林 听着 我们得谈谈 – 闭嘴! |
[30:36] | These people are working against CTU protocols. | 这些人违反了CTU的制度 |
[30:37] | That means they’re working against me. | 也就是和我对抗 |
[30:38] | Lynn, what is this? | 林 发生什么了? |
[30:39] | We were trying to warn Secret Service | 我们试着要通知特工处 |
[30:41] | on an attack on Suvarov’s motorcade. | 会有人袭击苏沃洛夫的车队 |
[30:42] | Curtis, take Mr. Stiles and Ms. O’Brian | 柯蒂斯 拿下斯特尔斯先生和奥布赖恩小姐 |
[30:44] | put them in holding. | 把他们关起来 |
[30:45] | And then escort Audrey Raines out of CTU. | 然后把奥德莉·瑞恩斯请出CTU |
[30:47] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[30:51] | Yes, you can, Curtis. | 你必须做 柯蒂斯 |
[30:52] | It’s a direct order. | 我直接命令你 |
[30:53] | Now do it. | 马上执行 |
[30:53] | You forced them to work covertly. | 是你逼他们这样偷偷摸摸的 |
[30:54] | They had no choice. | 他们没有选择 |
[30:56] | You’re not behaving rationally, Lynn. | 你根本就不讲道理 林 |
[30:57] | You and you, | 你们 |
[30:58] | take them all into custody including Mr. Manning. | 把他们关起来 还有曼宁先生 |
[31:00] | If you try to carry out that command, | 如果你们要执行命令 |
[31:02] | I will draw my weapon. | 我可要拔枪了 |
[31:04] | If he draws his weapon, shoot him. | 如果他敢拔枪 射死他 |
[31:05] | This situation is already getting out of control. | 局势已经失去控制了 |
[31:08] | Don’t make it worse. | 不要再添乱 |
[31:09] | Why are you hesitating?! | 你们还犹豫什么?! |
[31:10] | I gave you an order. Now do it! | 我命令你们 马上执行! |
[31:17] | What would you like me to do, Mr. Manning? | 你要我怎么做 曼宁先生? |
[31:19] | What?! | 什么?! |
[31:21] | Lynn McGill, I’m relieving you of your command | 林·麦克基尔 我将解除你的职务 |
[31:23] | under the incapacity clause of Section 112. | 根据第112号不合格条例 |
[31:26] | You’ll do no such thing. | 你不能这样 |
[31:27] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[31:28] | You can’t do that. | 你没有这个权力 |
[31:32] | He can’t do this. Don’t touch me. | 他不能 别碰我 |
[31:36] | This is an unjustified usurpation of my authority. | 这是非法夺取我的权力 |
[31:39] | Do you hear me? | 听到没? |
[31:40] | We’re in the middle of a crisis. | 我们正处于危机之中 |
[31:44] | There are going to be repercussions. | 后果会十分严重的 |
[31:45] | Everyone involved in this is going to face prosecution. | 任何参与者都会面临起诉 |
[31:51] | This is Curtis Manning. | 我是柯蒂斯·曼宁 |
[31:52] | Release Bill Buchanan from holding | 马上释放比尔·布坎南 |
[31:55] | and inform Division that he’s been reinstated | 还有通知总部 他复职 |
[31:56] | as director of CTU | 为CTU的主管 |
[31:58] | under Section 112 provisions. | 根据第112号条例 |
[32:01] | Everyone, get back to your stations. | 各位 继续做你们该做的 |
[32:23] | – Fill me in. – Chloe and Edgar detected chatter | – 情况如何 – 科洛依和埃德加查到 |
[32:25] | indicating a possible attack on President Suvarov’s motorcade | 有人可能会袭击苏沃洛夫总统的车队 |
[32:27] | – en route to the airport. – How’d they get Suvarov’s route? | – 在去机场的路上 – 他们怎么会有苏沃洛夫的路线? |
[32:30] | We don’t know, but the most likely | 我们还不知道 但是最有可能的攻击点 |
[32:31] | point of intercept is the downtown corridor. | 在市区的狭长地段 |
[32:33] | – Has Secret Service been notified? – Lynn refused to do so. | – 通知特工处了吗? – 林拒绝通知 |
[32:36] | Notify Secret Service now. I need your | 马上通知特工处 |
[32:37] | level one access code to override the firewall Lynn put up. | 我需要你的一级权限密码绕开林设置的防火墙 |
[32:40] | – Here. – I need Carrie back. | – 这儿 – 我要卡丽回来 |
[32:41] | – He fired her for no reason. – Have security reinstate her. | – 她毫无理由的被解雇了 – 让保安联系她 |
[32:45] | Edgar, pull up satellite and all possible intercept points, | 埃德加 启用卫星监听所有的情报 |
[32:47] | and call the president. | 打电话给总统 |
[32:49] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[32:50] | Where are we on the location of the nerve gas canisters? | 毒气罐找的怎么样了? |
[32:52] | No substantial progress. | 没有实质进展 |
[32:52] | What about the lead Jack was following? He traced the Sentox | 杰克跟踪到什么线索没? |
[32:55] | back to Omicron International where it was manufactured. | 他追踪到了制造毒气的欧米克隆公司 |
[32:58] | Is that where Jack is now? | 杰克正在那? |
[33:00] | – Yes. – Mr. Buchanan, | – 是的 – 布坎南先生 |
[33:02] | president’s on the line. | 总统在线上 |
[33:03] | Mr. President, we have intelligence | 总统先生 我们有足够的情报 |
[33:05] | that indicates President Suvarov’s motorcade | 显示苏沃洛夫总统的车队 |
[33:08] | may be attacked in the next few minutes. | 会在几分钟内遭到袭击 |
[33:16] | Is that so? | 确定吗? |
[33:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[33:18] | We are in the process of notifying Secret Service. | 我们正在通知特工处 |
[33:20] | What we can tell you is that if the attack happens | 我们现在知道的是如果袭击发生 |
[33:24] | it will occur in or around the downtown area. | 将会是在市区附近 |
[33:26] | The motorcade is approaching that area now, sir. | 车队正在接近那里 先生 |
[33:34] | Mr. President? | 总统先生? |
[33:41] | Bill. Mike Novick. | 比尔 我是麦克·诺维克 |
[33:45] | The president is at a loss for words. | 总统被吓的说不出话来了 |
[33:49] | His wife is in the Suvarov’s limousine. | 他妻子在苏沃洛夫的轿车上 |
[33:58] | Thank you. You’ve done a good job. | 谢谢 你们做的非常好 |
[34:04] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[34:05] | There’s nothing we can do, sir. | 我们已无能为力了 先生 |
[34:08] | CTU is informing the Secret Service. | CTU正在通知特工处 |
[34:13] | They’ll no doubt take defensive measures, | 肯定会采取防御措施的 |
[34:17] | which makes the attack | 这样 袭击 |
[34:18] | substantially less likely to succeed. | 不大可能成功 |
[34:37] | Protocol red. | 红色警报 |
[34:39] | Protocol red. Hold on tight. | 红色警报 坐稳 |
[34:40] | We’re turning around– we just received intelligence | 我们要转向了 刚收到可靠情报 |
[34:42] | about a threat to the motorcade. | 车队会被袭击 |
[34:46] | They’re turning around! | 他们在转向! |
[34:53] | We’re under attack! | 我们遭到攻击! |
[34:54] | We need backup now! | 请求支援 |
[35:10] | It’s a missile fire. The motorcade’s been hit. | 是枚导弹 车队被击中了 |
[35:14] | A-Aaron? | 艾伦? |
[35:16] | Aaron? | 艾伦? |
[35:17] | Oh, my God… | 天哪… |
[36:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[36:28] | Novick. | 诺维克 |
[36:30] | Yeah, Frank. | 恩 弗兰克 |
[36:32] | How badly? | 情况多糟? |
[36:34] | And what about Mrs. Logan? | 洛根夫人呢? |
[36:39] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[36:42] | Your wife survived the attack. | 你太太没事 |
[36:47] | CTU intervened in time. | CTU及时的干预了 |
[36:52] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:55] | What about the Suvarovs? | 苏沃洛夫夫妇呢? |
[36:58] | They were shaken up, but, uh, they’ll be okay. | 受了惊吓 不过他们没事 |
[37:06] | He’s going to think I tipped off CTU. | 他会认为我通知了CTU的 |
[37:08] | It won’t matter to him that I tried to keep | 不管怎样他都不会相信的 |
[37:10] | my end of the bargain. | 其实我已试图遵守事先的约定 |
[37:13] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[37:37] | All the work on the Sentox project was run out of here. | Sentox项目的工作都是在这完成的 |
[37:40] | How restricted was the access? | 进入管制严格吗? |
[37:42] | Extremely. For security reasons, each defense contract | 非常严 出于安全考虑 每一个国防项目 |
[37:45] | was run out of its own separate dedicated bunker, | 都是在单独的地下掩体进行的 |
[37:48] | each bunker’s a completely sealed environment. | 环境封闭的非常好 |
[37:50] | Nothing gets in and nothing gets out. | 没有任何东西能进出 |
[38:02] | This is gonna take some time. | 我需要点时间 |
[38:05] | I’ve got to merge some files, | 必须得合并些文件 |
[38:07] | find out who’s working on this project. | 找出是谁负责这项计划 |
[38:09] | You’re Senior Vice President and you don’t know? | 你是高级副总裁 居然不知道? |
[38:11] | Give me a break, Jack– there’s 8,000 people | 别这样 杰克 有8000多人 |
[38:13] | that work for this company. | 为公司工作 |
[38:14] | I got to run a sort– it’s gonna take me a minute. | 我要搜索一下 会花几分钟 |
[38:18] | So who’s the honcho over at CTU now? | 现在谁是CTU的头? |
[38:21] | Bill Buchanan. | 比尔·布坎南 |
[38:23] | Buchanan. What a stiff. | 布坎南 那个呆子 |
[38:26] | No wonder everything’s going to hell over there. | 怪不得搞的一团糟 |
[38:28] | You guys keep getting rid | 你们把有能力的人 |
[38:30] | of everybody who can do their job. | 都赶走了 |
[38:31] | You made your own bed. | 你是自作自受 |
[38:33] | You accused the wrong man, Jack. | 你冤枉我了 杰克 |
[38:34] | I wasn’t the lead investigator; I showed them what I found. | 我不负责调查 我只是给了他们我找到的东西 |
[38:37] | – I was framed. – By who? | – 我是被陷害的 – 被谁? |
[38:39] | Nina Myers, George Mason… Who knows? | 尼娜·迈尔斯 乔治·梅森 鬼知道谁? |
[38:44] | But I’ll tell you, the one thing that just hangs on me, | 但是我告诉你 最让我难受的是 |
[38:47] | I’ll tell you, the one thing that just… | 最让我受到伤害的是 |
[38:49] | hurts me is that you didn’t believe me. | 你居然不相信我 |
[38:53] | You made it impossible to believe you. | 你做的让谁都无法相信你 |
[38:56] | How could I possibly defend you? | 我怎么能帮你辩护呢? |
[38:59] | You wouldn’t even defend yourself. | 你都不为自己辩护 |
[39:02] | No one gave me the chance. | 没人给我机会 |
[39:12] | Okay, we got something here. | 好了 我找到些东西 |
[39:14] | Lead scientist, head of Project Sentox– | 首席科学家 Sentox项目的主管 |
[39:16] | Alan Burkett, PhD. | 艾伦·布科特博士 |
[39:17] | I’m gonna need to speak to him. | 我要和他谈谈 |
[39:19] | Well, you’re gonna have a problem. | 噢 不可能了 |
[39:21] | Died in a helicopter crash in Geneva two years ago. | 两年前直升机失事死在日内瓦了 |
[39:25] | Let’s see what else we got. | 看看还能找到些什么 |
[39:27] | This is bizarre. | 真奇怪 |
[39:29] | Two other senior scientists on the Sentox project | 另2个Sentox项目的主要科学家 |
[39:30] | one drowned on a diving trip in the Bahamas, | 一个在巴哈马潜水时溺水而死 |
[39:32] | the other burned to death | 另外一个2星期前 |
[39:34] | in a car accident two weeks later. | 在车祸中被烧死了 |
[39:36] | What the hell is going on? | 他妈的到底怎么了? |
[39:40] | CTU’s gonna have to break it down. | CTU会调查清楚的 |
[39:41] | How do I upload the files and get them ready to transfer? | 怎样才能上传文件把资料转移过去? |
[39:44] | We need I.T. | 我需要找IT人员 |
[39:45] | They’re next-door. | 他们就在隔壁 |
[39:46] | I’ll get somebody to help us. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[39:48] | I’ll CTU know that | 我告诉CTU |
[39:49] | we’re sending the files over. | 我们要传文件过去 |
[40:00] | Hello? | 喂? |
[40:02] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[40:36] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[40:39] | How could I be so stupid? | 我他妈的怎么这么蠢? |
[40:46] | – Yes? – Yeah, it’s me. | – 喂? – 是我 |
[40:49] | I listened to everything Bauer had to say | 我听鲍尔说了关于存储器的事 |
[40:50] | about the thumb drive– CTU does not have | CTU没有任何 |
[40:52] | enough information to hurt us. | 对我们不利的证据 |
[40:54] | What about Bauer? | 鲍尔怎么样了? |
[40:56] | Well, in about one minute, he’ll be dead. | 最多还有1分钟可以活 |
[42:20] | Tell the media we don’t know how | 告诉媒体我们不知道 |
[42:22] | the terrorists found out about the Suvarovs’ route. | 恐怖分子是如何得到苏沃洛夫车队路线的 |
[42:25] | We’re looking into it now. | 我们正在调查 |
[42:29] | Mike, I’ve been thinking that… | 麦克 我想是不是 |
[42:31] | diplomatically, we should play up the fact that | 在外交上 我们要利用一下 |
[42:35] | – Martha was in the vehicle. – Why is that, sir? | – 玛莎也在车里的事实 – 为什么 先生? |
[42:37] | It will get rid of any suspicion that we might | 这样可减少对我们 |
[42:40] | have been shortchanging Suvarov’s security. | 关于苏沃洛夫的安全措施问题上的怀疑 |
[42:45] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[42:53] | Hello. | 喂 |
[42:54] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以为我们已经说好了 |
[42:56] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我与此事无关 |
[42:58] | – You have to believe me. – It was your job | – 你一定要相信我 – 你的任务就是 |
[43:00] | to make sure no one interfered | 不让人干涉 |
[43:01] | with the attack on the Suvarovs. | 我们对苏沃洛夫的袭击 |
[43:03] | It happened outside of my authority. | 这没有经过我的许可 |
[43:05] | I told no one. | 我谁都没说 |
[43:06] | If Russia isn’t going to pay with the life of its president, | 如果俄国总统不死 |
[43:10] | then its new ally, the United States, | 那么他们新的盟友 美国 |
[43:11] | will pay with the lives of its citizens. | 就要付出美国平民生命的代价 |
[43:14] | Mr. President, this is our final conversation. | 总统先生 谈话结束 |
[43:16] | – Good-bye. – No. Wait! | – 再见 – 不 等等! |