时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Jack, we’ve authenticated the thumb-drive data. | 杰克 我们已经鉴定了微型存储器上的数据 |
[00:15] | Omicron definitely made the Sentox for the military. | 欧米克隆公司确实为军方制造了Sentox毒气 |
[00:18] | – Who is this Henderson? – Someone I used to work for. | – 亨德森是谁? – 以前我为他工作过 |
[00:20] | – Where? – CTU. | – 哪? – CTU |
[00:21] | He’s the man who recruited me. Things ended badly between us. | 是他把我招进来的 后来我们闹僵了 |
[00:25] | What are accusing me now of, Jack, being in bed with terrorists? | 你要指控我什么 杰克 勾结恐怖分子? |
[00:28] | I need complete access to Omicron’s Sentox program. | 我要欧米克隆公司Sentox项目的全部资料 |
[00:30] | I’ve got to merge some files, | 我必须要合并一些文件 |
[00:32] | find out who was working on this project. | 才能找出谁负责这个项目 |
[00:33] | We need I.T. They’re next door. | 我去找IT人员 他们就在隔壁 |
[00:35] | I listened to everything Bauer had to say about the thumb-drives. | 我已经听说了鲍尔了解到的 微储器的信息 |
[00:38] | CTU does not have enough information to hurt us. | CTU 并没有对我们不利的足够证据 |
[00:40] | What about Bauer? | 那鲍尔呢? |
[00:42] | Well, in about one minute, he’ll be dead. | 还有1分钟可以活 |
[00:46] | Oh, my God… | 天哪… |
[00:48] | How could I be so stupid? | 我他妈怎么这么蠢 |
[01:05] | Mr. McGill, we think there might be an attack on President Suvarov’s motorcade. | 麦克基尔先生 我们认为有人会袭击 苏沃洛夫总统的车队 |
[01:09] | My people are not going to chase that white elephant. | 我的人不会去管这种毫无根据的事情 |
[01:10] | They’re busy trying to locate 19 canisters of Sentox nerve gas. | 他们正忙于寻找剩余的19罐神经毒气 |
[01:14] | Now let my people focus on their work, | 请让我的人安心工作 |
[01:16] | or I will have you escorted out of here! | 不然我就找人把你送出去! |
[01:18] | Lynn is mentally incapable of running CTU. | 林精神有些问题 已经无法管理CTU了 |
[01:21] | – What are you suggesting? – Section 112. | – 你认为应该怎样做? – 112号条例 |
[01:23] | Curtis, take Mr. Stiles and Ms. O’Brian, put them in holding, | 柯蒂斯 拿下斯特尔斯先生和奥布赖恩小姐 把他们关起来 |
[01:26] | and then escort Audrey Raines out of CTU. | 然后把奥黛丽·瑞恩斯送出CTU |
[01:29] | Lynn McGill, I’m relieving you of your command | 林·麦克基尔 我现在解除你的职务 |
[01:31] | under the “incapacity clause” of section 112. | 根据第112号不合格条款 |
[01:33] | Mrs. Logan is riding with the Suvarovs. | 洛根夫人在苏沃洛夫的车上 |
[01:35] | Get my wife on the phone. | 让我妻子接电话 |
[01:37] | The terrorists were very specific: | 恐怖分子说的非常明确 |
[01:38] | if I don’t allow them to attack the motorcade, | 如果我不让他们袭击车队 |
[01:41] | they’re going to release canisters of nerve gas in multiple locations. | 他们就会在人多的地方 释放神经毒气 |
[01:46] | You need to get out of the car! | 你得赶快下车! |
[01:47] | We’re under attack; we need backup now! | 我们遭到袭击 请求增援! |
[02:01] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以为我们已经说好了的 |
[02:03] | It happened outside of my authority. I told no one. | 这不在我职权范围之内 我没跟任何人说 |
[02:06] | If Russia isn’t going to pay with the life of its president, | 如何俄罗斯不能付出他们总统生命的代价 |
[02:09] | then its new ally, the United States, | 那么他们的新盟友 美国 |
[02:11] | will pay with the lives of its citizens. | 就要付出美国平民生命的代价 |
[02:14] | Mr. President, this is our final conversation. Good-bye. | 总统先生 这是我们最后的通话 再见 |
[02:17] | No… Wait! | 不… 等等! |
[02:19] | The following takes place between 5Pm and 6Pm | 以下是发生于傍晚5点至6点之间的故事 |
[02:28] | – How long has he been conscious? – Ten minutes. | – 他醒了多久了? – 10分钟 |
[02:30] | Before you go in, you should be aware of something. | 你进去之前 我得跟你说说 |
[02:33] | Tony’s been asking for his wife. | 托尼一直在问他妻子的情况 |
[02:37] | He doesn’t remember? | 他不记得了? |
[02:38] | He remembers the explosion, but that’s all. | 他只记得爆炸 |
[02:41] | We have to tell him Michelle is dead. | 我们不得不告诉他米歇尔已经死了 |
[02:42] | No, absolutely not. He’s undergone severe trauma. | 绝对不行 他受了严重的外伤 这种打击 |
[02:45] | This kind of stress will raise his blood pressure | 会让他血压升高的 |
[02:47] | and make the vascular damage worse. | 从而导致动脉血管受损更加严重 |
[02:49] | Please, just hold off on telling him until his condition has stabilized. | 暂时不要告诉他真相 直到他的病情稳定下来 |
[03:03] | Would you excuse us, please? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗? |
[03:08] | Tony. How are you feeling? | 托尼 感觉怎样? |
[03:12] | They told me they took Michelle to Cedars. | 他们告诉我米歇尔被送到斯德医院去了 |
[03:14] | Yes, they couldn’t treat her here. | 是的 这儿不能医治她 |
[03:17] | Why? How badly was she hurt? | 为什么 她伤得有多重? |
[03:22] | Is she going to be okay? | 她不会有事吧? |
[03:25] | As far as I know, yes. | 到目前为止 不会有事的 |
[03:29] | What the hell’s going on here, Bill? | 到底发生了什么事情 比尔? |
[03:31] | They killed President Palmer, and they tried to kill Michelle and me. | 他们杀了帕默总统 然后又想杀死我和米歇尔 |
[03:33] | David Palmer was the primary target. | 大卫·帕默是主要目标 |
[03:36] | They killed him because he was going to expose someone | 他们杀他是因为帕默要揭露 洛根政府 |
[03:38] | inside Logan’s administration. They set Jack up to take the fall. | 里面的一个内奸 然后陷害到杰克头上 |
[03:43] | – Did they get Jack? – No. He’s alive. | – 他们也杀了杰克? – 不 他还活着 |
[03:46] | He’s working with us here on a provisional basis. | 他临时和我们一起工作 |
[03:49] | Bill, I need to talk to Jack. | 比尔 我要和杰克谈谈 |
[03:51] | – You need to rest. – No, I don’t need to rest. | – 你需要休息 – 不 我不需要休息 |
[03:54] | I need to talk to Jack. Now. | 我要马上和杰克谈谈 马上 |
[03:58] | – I’ll tell him. – Thanks. | – 我会告诉他的 – 多谢 |
[04:02] | Could you do me a favor? | 可以帮我个忙吗? |
[04:03] | Could you get a message to Michelle? Tell her I’m okay. | 带个口信给米歇尔 告诉她我没事 |
[04:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:10] | Tony… | 托尼… |
[04:13] | We need you to get better. | 我们需要你早日康复 |
[04:48] | Copy, Blacktop One. We’re standing by. | 收到 黑鹰一号 我们原地待命 |
[04:55] | The Navy helicopter is on its way, ma’am. | 海军直升机马上就到了 夫人 |
[04:58] | It’ll take us back to the retreat. | 它会把我们带回去 |
[05:00] | He… didn’t warn the motorcade. | 他 他没有警告车队 |
[05:07] | Ma’am? | 夫人? |
[05:09] | Charles, he knew about the attack, and… | 查尔斯 他知道有袭击 但是… |
[05:15] | he just let it happen, Aaron. | 他并没有阻止 艾伦 |
[05:19] | That can’t be true. | 这不可能 |
[05:22] | He didn’t just let it happen. He… | 他不仅没有阻止 还… |
[05:27] | He gave the terrorists the Suvarovs’ motorcade route. | 还给了恐怖分子苏沃洛夫总统的行车路线 |
[05:32] | Ma’am, why would he do that? | 夫人 他为什么要这样做? |
[05:51] | How soon before you’re ready? | 还有多久可以准备好? |
[05:53] | I’ll be leaving in a couple of minutes. | 几分钟我就会离开 |
[05:54] | I just need to finish setting the arming mechanism. | 只剩下设置激活器 |
[05:56] | Make sure you place the canister to maximize casualties. | 一定要把毒气罐的杀伤力放到最大 |
[06:00] | It must look as if this is one of our primary targets. | 让它看起来就像是我们的主要目标 |
[06:03] | It’ll be taken care of. | 会搞定的 |
[06:07] | Yes? | 讲 |
[06:08] | Do you have the key card yet? | 拿到钥匙卡没有? |
[06:10] | I’ll have it within the hour. | 一小时以内就能拿到 |
[06:12] | They’re can be no miscues. | 不能有任何失误 |
[06:13] | I’m using up one of my canisters to create this diversion. | 我会用掉一个毒气罐转移他们的视线 |
[06:17] | Without the key card, it’s all for nothing. | 拿不到钥匙卡 一切都将是徒劳 |
[06:19] | Call me when you have it. | 拿到后打给我 |
[06:20] | I will. | 好的 |
[06:33] | -Hello. – I’m going to be there soon. | – 喂 – 我马上就到 |
[06:36] | Make sure you bring the money. | 记得把钱带上 |
[06:38] | You’ll have it. | 钱会给你的 |
[06:39] | And you’ll have your precious card. | 那你也会拿到那张宝贵的卡 |
[06:47] | Careful. It’s all we got left. | 小心点 我们就剩这些了 |
[06:49] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[06:51] | In a little while, be able to buy all you want. | 过一会 我们能买你想要的东西 |
[07:01] | Mrs. Logan and the Suvarovs have been treated. | 苏沃洛夫夫妇和洛根夫人已经没事了 |
[07:04] | The chopper is picking them up now. | 直升机正把他们送过来 |
[07:08] | What do I say to my wife, Mike? | 我该怎么和我妻子说 麦克? |
[07:10] | She put you in an impossible situation… | 她让你处于窘境… |
[07:12] | It’s my job to handle impossible situations, | 我的工作就是处理这些不可能的情形 |
[07:14] | and I failed, and not for the first time. | 可是失败了 不止一次 |
[07:17] | – Mr. President… – I should never have given in. | – 总统先生… – 我不该妥协的 |
[07:19] | I should have ordered back the motorcade. | 我本该叫回车队的 |
[07:21] | Sir, with all due respect, you don’t have time for self-recrimination. | 阁下 恕我冒昧 你现在没有时间自责了 |
[07:25] | The terrorists’ attack failed. | 恐怖分子袭击失败 |
[07:27] | We have to assume they’ll make good on their threat | 我们不得不认为 他们会兑现他们的承诺 |
[07:30] | to use the Sentox on American soil. | 在美国本土使用Sentox毒气 |
[07:35] | Has CTU made any progress, | CTU有什么进展吗 |
[07:37] | or are they just waiting for the other shoe to drop? | 还是在等更坏的事发生? |
[07:39] | They’re looking for a lead, | 他们在找线索 |
[07:40] | working the scene where the motorcade was ambushed. | 在车队被袭击的现场调查 |
[07:47] | Bill, they’re airlifting the bodies of the terrorists to CTU. | 比尔 他们正把恐怖分子 的尸体空运回CTU |
[07:50] | When will they be here? | 什么时候可以到? |
[07:51] | Any minute. I’m meeting them in the morgue. | 马上了 我去停尸房等着 |
[07:53] | – Let me know what you find. – You got it. | – 有发现就告诉我 – 明白 |
[07:55] | – Jack’s calling in. – Put him on speaker. | – 杰克打电话来了 – 接到扬声器上 |
[07:57] | Jack, we’re in an emergency briefing with department heads. | 杰克 我们马上要向部门领导做紧急汇报 |
[08:00] | Bill wants to put you on speaker. | 比尔要把你的电话接到扬声器上 |
[08:01] | I thought Lynn took Bill off the active roster. | 我以为林已经把比尔解职了呢 |
[08:03] | Bill’s been reinstated, and Lynn’s been relieved of duty. | 比尔复职了 现在林被解职了 |
[08:06] | – Okay, fine. Put me on. – All right. You’re on. | – 好 接过去 – 好的 接通了 |
[08:10] | Jack, it’s Bill. What did you find at Omicron? | 杰克 我是比尔 你在欧米克隆发现了什么? |
[08:12] | Christopher Henderson was responsible for setting up the deal | 克里斯托夫·亨德森肯定参与了 |
[08:14] | that allowed the terrorists to gain control of the Sentox. | 让恐怖分子得到Sentox毒气的 秘密交易 |
[08:17] | He just tried to kill me by blowing up a bunker | 他炸了项目开发的地下掩体 |
[08:19] | that the Sentox was developed in. | 他想干掉我 |
[08:21] | I managed to survive, but unfortunately the servers that control | 我想办法活了下来 但不幸的是 |
[08:23] | the data were destroyed and Henderson managed to escape. | 数据和服务器全被毁了 亨德森也跑了 |
[08:25] | – Chloe, are you there? – Go ahead, Jack. | – 科洛依 你在吗? – 在 杰克 |
[08:27] | Can you hack into Henderson’s office computer? | 你能黑进亨德森办公室的电脑吗? |
[08:30] | I already did it. Henderson’s home workstation is clean. | 我看过了 亨德森的电脑上什么都没有 |
[08:33] | He wiped his hard drive five minutes ago. | 他五分钟前删除了硬盘上的所有数据 |
[08:34] | – There’s still an active socket. – What’s that mean? | – 但是还有一个活动的通讯接口 – 什么意思? |
[08:37] | It means he’s exchanging data with an off-site link. | 就是说他通过远程连接传送了一些数据 |
[08:39] | Can you locate it? | 你能找到地址吗? |
[08:41] | Yeah. The registry listing is 5714 Tarawood Drive, Toluca Lake. | 可以 注册地址是 塔拉伍德地区5714号 托卢卡湖 |
[08:46] | Tarawood Drive? That’s his home address. | 塔拉伍德地区? 是他家 |
[08:49] | I’ll send a tac team. | 我派一个战术分队过去 |
[08:50] | – No, Bill. I need to go in alone. – Why? | – 不 比尔 我一个人去? – 为什么? |
[08:53] | Henderson’s good; he’ll be able to detect a tac team moving in. | 亨德森有两下子 派战术分队的话会被察觉的 |
[08:55] | How do you want to play this, Jack? | 那你打算怎么办 杰克? |
[08:57] | He left me for dead. I’m the last person he expects to see. | 他以为我死了 他绝不会想到还能见到我 |
[08:59] | I should be able to walk up to his front door. | 我应该可以直接从大门进去 |
[09:02] | All right. But I want you in constant contact with CTU. | 好的 但是你得和CTU保持联系 |
[09:05] | Right now, Henderson is our primary link to finding this nerve gas. | 现在 亨德森是我们寻找神经毒气的主要线索了 |
[09:09] | I know. I’ll get back to you. | 明白 我会和你联络的 |
[09:22] | You’ve reached the private client line for Banco Buenos Aires. | 您已经接入布宜诺斯爱利斯公司的 私人客户专线 |
[09:25] | Please leave a message at the tone or | 请在提示音后留言 |
[09:27] | press the star button for immediate assistance. | 需要帮助 请按星号键 |
[09:31] | Client identification code, please. | 请告知客户识别码 |
[09:33] | 8-4-7-7-C Charlie Eight-four-seven-seven-C, as in “Charlie.” | |
[09:36] | How can I help you, Mr. Henderson? | 有什么能为您效劳的吗? 亨德森先生 |
[09:38] | I’d like after-hours access to my personal safety deposit box, please. | 我马上来拿我的私人安全保险箱 |
[09:42] | Yes, sir. | 就办 |
[09:47] | Buchanan. | 我是布坎南 |
[09:48] | Bill, we found a schematic of some kind of ventilation system | 比尔 我们发现一个 好像是通风系统的结构图 |
[09:51] | on one of the terrorists. It’s from the Suvarov attack. | 在一个参与对苏沃洛夫袭击的恐怖分子的身上 |
[09:53] | Since that’s the most efficient way to deliver the Sentox, | 这是释放Sentox毒气最有效的办法 |
[09:56] | this could potentially be their next target. | 所以极有可能是下一个目标 |
[09:58] | Do we know what building the schematic is from? | 你知道是什么建筑的结构图吗? |
[10:00] | Not yet. But I sent a copy off to Building and Safety. | 还不知道 我已经给建筑安全部发过去了 |
[10:02] | They’re running it against their archive. | 他们正根据档案查询 |
[10:04] | Upload it to Chloe and Edgar. I want them working on this, too. | 传给科洛依和埃德加 我要他们马上处理 |
[10:07] | Better make it fast. | 最好快点 |
[10:08] | There’s a number handwritten in the margin– 18:00 hours. | 边缘处有个手写的数字 6点 |
[10:12] | That means the attack could happen in the next hour. | 这意味着袭击大概在一个小时内发生 |
[10:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:16] | That was Curtis. | 刚才是柯蒂斯 |
[10:17] | He’s going to upload a set of schematics to our server. | 他会上传一份结构图到我们的服务器上 |
[10:19] | This is the likely target of their next attack. | 这很可能是下一个袭击目标 |
[10:22] | There was a time-stamp on it. | 上面有时间标志 |
[10:23] | The attack could occur sometime in the next hour. | 在一个小时之内袭击随时可能发生 |
[10:25] | – Where is it? – We don’t know. | – 会在哪? – 还不知道 |
[10:27] | The only thing Curtis could tell at first glance | 柯蒂斯随便看了一下只能判断 |
[10:28] | is that it’s the ventilation system in some kind of industrial building. | 这是一个通风系统 好像在某种工业建筑里 |
[10:31] | How big? | 有多大? |
[10:32] | Big enough to hold several thousand people. Let’s find it. | 可以容纳几千人 赶快找吧 |
[10:38] | – How you doing, Tony? – Fine. | – 感觉如何 托尼? – 还行 |
[10:41] | Have you heard anything else on my wife’s condition? | 你知道我妻子的情况吗? |
[10:45] | I haven’t heard anything new. Sorry. | 我没听到什么新的消息 不好意思 |
[11:56] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[11:57] | You’ll have to get back to Recovery. | 你必须回去休息 |
[11:59] | Get away from me. | 走开 |
[12:00] | – Mr. Almeida, please… – I said get away from me! | – 阿尔梅达先生 请… – 我说走开! |
[12:11] | Tony, come on. | 托尼 别这样 |
[12:28] | Michelle… | 米歇尔… |
[13:25] | – Thank God that you’re all right. – Let go of me, or I’ll… | – 谢天谢地你没事 – 放开我 不然… |
[13:27] | – Martha, please… – Listen, don’t touch me. | – 玛莎 别这样… – 听着 别碰我 |
[13:28] | Martha, I’m sorry. I made a mistake. | 玛莎 对不起 是我的错 |
[13:30] | I didn’t think that I had any choice. | 我真的没有选择余地 |
[13:31] | Charles… It isn’t just that you… | 查尔斯… 你不该… |
[13:39] | You didn’t stand up to them. | 你不应该向他们妥协的 |
[13:44] | You should have stood up to them. | 你本该勇敢的和他们斗争的 |
[13:47] | Martha… | 玛莎… |
[13:53] | Yuri, Anya, | 尤里 恩雅 |
[13:55] | I can’t tell you how glad I am that you’re both all right. | 非常高兴 看到你们平安无事 |
[13:58] | Thank you. It was awful. | 谢谢 太可怕了 |
[14:01] | I’m deeply embarrassed that something like this could happen on U.S. soil, | 我非常抱歉 这样的事情 竟然发生在美国境内 |
[14:04] | but I promise you, whoever did this will be brought to justice. | 我向你保证 不管是谁干的 一定会受到法律的制裁 |
[14:12] | – Excuse me, Mr. President. – Of course. | – 失陪了 总统先生 – 请便 |
[14:17] | We both know who is responsible for this. | 我们都知道是谁应该对此事负责 |
[14:20] | We believe it was the same group who attacked Ontario Airport this morning, | 我们认为是今天早上袭击安大略机场 的恐怖分子干的 |
[14:23] | but we thought that they were all killed in the siege. | 本来我们以为他们全部都被干掉了 |
[14:26] | Obviously, you were wrong. | 显然你错了 |
[14:32] | The situation is much more serious than you know. | 情况比你想像的还要复杂的多 |
[14:35] | These terrorists have possession of a military-grade nerve agent. | 这些恐怖分子已拥有了 军用级别的神经毒气 |
[14:39] | And they’ve threatened to use it against the civilian population of Los Angeles. | 他们威胁用来 对付洛杉矶的平民 |
[14:42] | – How long have you known this? – We just found out about it. | – 什么时候知道的? – 就刚刚知道的 |
[14:45] | But given this change of circumstances, | 由于目前恶劣的环境 |
[14:46] | I’m asking you to honor the terms of our treaty. | 我请求您根据我们的签署的协议 |
[14:50] | Allow my intelligence and law enforcement agencies access | 允许我们情报机构和执法部门 |
[14:52] | to whatever intelligence your security people have on these separatists. | 获得你们的安全部门关于那些分裂份子的情报 |
[15:00] | – You will have our help. – Thank you, sir. | – 我们会帮忙的 – 谢谢 先生 |
[15:02] | Mr. President, I hope you won’t find this offensive, | 总统先生 希望你不要介意 |
[15:05] | but there’s something that’s been troubling me. | 有件事情我很疑惑 |
[15:08] | – What is it? – Mrs. Logan– her behavior. | – 是什么? – 洛根夫人 她的行为 |
[15:11] | She has not been herself. | 有点不正常 |
[15:14] | I’m sure that she is very upset by what just happened. | 我肯定她是因为刚才的遭遇而感到不安 |
[15:17] | Yes, I imagine she would be, but I noticed this before the attack. | 是的 可能是这样 但是我注意到 在袭击之前 |
[15:21] | From the time she entered the car with Anya and me. | 从她进入车里和恩雅还有我在一起时 就这样了 |
[15:30] | Yuri, the truth is, my wife has been under a doctor’s | 尤里 是这样的 我妻子一直在接受医生的治疗 |
[15:32] | care for quite a while now. | 已经有相当一段时间了 |
[15:34] | She suffers from depression and anxiety. | 她患有 抑郁和焦虑症 |
[15:38] | It’s been very difficult for both of us. | 这对我们来说很艰难 |
[15:42] | – I’m sorry to hear that. – Thank you. | – 我很抱歉 – 谢谢 |
[15:55] | Guard said you wanted to see me? | 警卫说你要见我? |
[15:58] | How long are you going to keep me here? | 你们要把我在这关多久? |
[15:59] | You’re not going out there any time today, Lynn. | 今天你是出不去了 林 |
[16:02] | District Marshal’s reviewing your case. | 地区长官正在审理你的案子 |
[16:06] | I need to ask you a favor, Bill. I know I don’t deserve it. | 我希望你能帮我一个忙 比尔 我知道我不配 |
[16:09] | I was unfair to you earlier. | 之前我对你不公 |
[16:11] | What is it? | 帮什么? |
[16:13] | I need to make a phone call. | 我想打个电话 |
[16:15] | Lynn, if you think you can get out of this with a few phone calls, | 林 你要以为你打几个电话 |
[16:17] | you’re mistaken. I won’t let that happen. | 就能出去 那么你错了 |
[16:19] | It’s not that, I swear it. | 不是这事 我发誓 |
[16:21] | I’ll give you the number, you can clear it yourself. | 我可以给你号码 你可以检查 |
[16:23] | – What’s this about? – My sister. | – 想打给谁? – 我妹妹 |
[16:27] | I need to talk to her about a personal matter. | 我和她之间有点私事 |
[16:30] | It can’t wait a few hours? | 就不能多等几小时? |
[16:31] | No, it can’t. Bill, please, she’s in a little bit of trouble | 不能等了 比尔 麻烦你下 她现在有点麻烦 |
[16:35] | and I’m the only one who can help her. | 我是唯一能帮她的人 |
[16:43] | I don’t need to clear it. | 我不需要检查 |
[16:45] | Get Mr. McGill a phone. Give him some privacy. | 给麦克基尔先生一个电话 让他单独待一会 |
[16:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:05] | – Hello. – Jenny, it’s me. | – 谁 – 詹妮 是我 |
[17:08] | Listen, I don’t care that you took my wallet. | 听着 我不在乎你拿走我的钱包 |
[17:12] | Keep everything that’s in there. | 里面的东西你随便拿 |
[17:14] | I just need to get my key card back. | 我只想要回我的钥匙卡 |
[17:15] | – What key card? – My CTU access card. | – 什么钥匙卡? – 我的CTU出入卡 |
[17:18] | It’s of no value to you. It just lets me in and out of this building. | 对你一点用都没有 是让我进出大门的 |
[17:21] | Well, can’t you just get them to give you a new one? | 那你要他们再给你一个新的不行吗? |
[17:23] | I mean, that’s what I did when I lost the key to my laundry room. | 如果我丢了洗衣房的钥匙 我就这样办 |
[17:27] | Damn it, Jenny, this isn’t a laundry room. | 该死的 詹妮 这不是洗衣房 |
[17:29] | This is a secure government building. | 这是安保严密的政府大楼 |
[17:32] | Now, if you don’t want me to call the police, | 如果你不想我报警的话 |
[17:34] | you’ll get me back the key card today. | 今天你必须把卡给我 |
[17:36] | – You hear me? – Yeah, I do. | – 听见了没? – 好 我知道了 |
[17:39] | Listen, I got to go. | 我要挂了 |
[17:45] | Where’s that card from Lynn’s wallet? | 里恩钱包里的卡在哪? |
[17:48] | Why? | 怎么? |
[17:49] | Cause I want to give him back his key card. We don’t need it. | 把他的钥匙卡还给他 我们留着没用 |
[17:53] | That’s how I’m getting us all this money. | 这可是咱们的摇钱树 |
[17:55] | You told me we were just going to take his cash and a credit card. | 你不是说只拿现金和信用卡的 |
[17:58] | Yeah, we’re taking a credit card. | 是的 我们只拿信用卡 |
[18:00] | $20,000 line of credit, right here. | 2万美元的信用卡 这就是 |
[18:04] | $20,000? | 2万美元? |
[18:06] | Who’s going to pay you that kind of money? | 谁会给你这么多钱买这东西? |
[18:23] | Yes, Mr. President? | 有事吗 总统先生? |
[18:25] | I’d like to speak with my wife. | 我想和我妻子谈谈 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry, sir. She asked to be left alone. | 对不起 先生 她想要一个人静一静 |
[18:28] | Evelyn, I want to see my wife now. Move away from the door. | 伊夫林 我要马上见我妻子 让开 |
[18:31] | Sir, she ordered me not to let anyone in. | 她命令我 不要让任何人进来 |
[18:34] | I’m not anyone, Evelyn. | 我不是别人 伊夫林 |
[18:36] | I know, sir, but she specifically mentioned you. | 我知道 先生 但是她特别强调你不能进来 |
[18:45] | I have to get to a meeting. | 我要开个会 |
[18:47] | Would you please tell my wife that I would like to speak with her? | 请你转告我太太 我想和她谈谈 |
[18:50] | Of course, Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[19:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:07] | I’d like you to find Aaron Pierce right now. | 我要你马上去把艾伦·皮尔斯找来 |
[19:10] | I want to know how he’s doing. | 我想知道他怎么样了 |
[19:12] | Is there a message you want me to get to him? | 有什么需要我转告他的吗? |
[19:14] | If he’s all right, tell him I’d like to see him. | 如果他没事的话 告诉他我要见他 |
[19:17] | Chloe, come here. | 科洛依 来下 |
[19:21] | I think I got a match. | 我想我找到了 |
[19:23] | There’s a discrepancy here. | 只有一点点不同 |
[19:24] | That’s because they’re from two different layers. | 种类上的区分而已 |
[19:26] | The one Curtis had was structural, | 柯蒂斯找到的是结构层 |
[19:27] | but this is an electrical blueprint. | 我这个是电气层图纸 |
[19:29] | You’re right. Mr. Buchanan. | 对的 布坎南先生 |
[19:32] | Edgar matched the schematics we got from Curtis. | 埃德加找到了 和柯蒂斯拿来的图纸相对应的 |
[19:34] | – Where is it? – Tyler Memorial. Westwood. | – 在哪? – 泰勒莫瑞尔 韦斯特伍德 |
[19:37] | A hospital. | 一家医院 |
[19:39] | Tell Curtis to activate a tac team. | 叫柯蒂斯召集战术分队 |
[19:41] | I’ll call Tyler Memorial, tell them to evacuate. | 我打电话叫医院疏散 |
[19:43] | Operations. | 接线员 |
[19:44] | Put me through to Tyler Memorial Hospital. | 接泰勒莫瑞尔医院 |
[20:33] | This is Bauer. I’m on-site at the Henderson house. | 我是鲍尔 我到亨德森家外面了 |
[20:36] | Do you copy? | 你听到了吗? |
[20:37] | Jack, we found intel in the body of a dead terrorist. | 杰克 我们在一个恐怖分子 的尸体上发现了情报 |
[20:40] | There is going to be an attack. | 他们打算马上发到袭击 |
[20:41] | – Where? – Tyler Memorial Hospital. | – 哪? – 泰勒莫瑞尔医院 |
[20:43] | We think it’s happening within the hour. | 我们认为会在一小时内发生 |
[20:45] | Okay, I copy. I’m moving in now. | 好的 收到 我现在进去了 |
[21:24] | – Miriam… – Who? | – 玛瑞安… – 谁? |
[21:26] | Christopher’s wife. He’s not here. | 克里斯托夫的妻子 他不在 |
[21:28] | Tell Chloe I’ll get back to her as soon as I have access to his computer. | 告诉科洛依一旦我进入他的电脑 后就和她联系 |
[21:32] | All right, we’re on it. | 好的 我们准备好 |
[21:36] | This is Curtis Manning with CTU. | 我是CTU的柯蒂斯·曼宁 |
[21:37] | I need to speak to the ranking security officer on site. | 我要和现场的最高安全长官通话 |
[21:39] | You’re talking to him. Tom Wegman. | 我就是 汤姆·维格曼 |
[21:41] | Mr. Wegman, I’m heading to you now with a tactical team. | 维格曼先生 我和战术分队正赶过来 |
[21:43] | The nerve gas will most likely be released into a ventilation unit. | 神经毒气很可能释放在通风系统里 |
[21:46] | You need to seal off the sub-basement. | 你要封锁地下2层 |
[21:48] | I’ve called in a second security shift. | 我已经叫来了第二批轮班的安全人员 |
[21:50] | We’ll get that area locked down. | 好的 我们会把这里封锁 |
[21:51] | Good. How long before the hospital’s evacuated? | 医院疏散还要多久? |
[21:53] | Uh, an hour, maybe two. | 一小时 可能两小时 |
[21:55] | This attack could occur within the next 30 minutes. | 30分钟后袭击可能就发生 |
[21:57] | This is a large facility, Agent Manning. | 这是个大医院 曼宁特工 |
[22:00] | We have 600 patients, many of whom need assistance. | 我们有600位病人 大部分都需要医疗护理 |
[22:03] | Mr. Wegman, if this nerve gas is released into the ventilation system, | 维格曼先生如果神经毒气 被释放在通风系统 |
[22:07] | everyone inside that building will die. | 医院里所有人都会死的 |
[22:10] | Do what you have to do, | 尽最大的努力 |
[22:11] | but get those people out of that building. | 把所有人都疏散出去 |
[22:13] | Right. | 好的 |
[22:27] | Hello, Miriam. | 你好 玛瑞安 |
[22:30] | Oh, my God. We thought you were dead. | 天 我们以为你死了 |
[22:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[22:36] | What are you doing, Jack? | 你要干什么 杰克? |
[22:40] | Miriam, where’s Christopher? | 玛瑞安 克里斯托夫在哪? |
[22:42] | He’s still at work. | 在上班啊 |
[22:45] | Did he call you? | 他打电话给你过吗? |
[22:47] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓着我了 |
[22:48] | In the last hour, has he called you?! | 最近一小时 他有没有打电话给你?! |
[22:50] | No. Now tell me what the hell is going on. | 没 现在告诉我到底是怎么了 |
[22:56] | I need to see his computer. | 我要看看他的电脑 |
[22:59] | – What are you doing? – Where is his computer?! | – 你要干什么? – 他的电脑在哪?! |
[23:03] | I’m not going to tell you anything until you tell me what is going on. | 我不会告诉你 除非你告诉我到底是怎么了 |
[23:09] | Christopher developed a chemical weapons system | 克里斯托夫在欧米克隆公司 |
[23:11] | called Sentox-VX nerve gas for Omicron. | 研制了一种 叫Sentox-VX神经毒气的化学武器 |
[23:14] | He enabled terrorists to gain control of it, | 他帮助恐怖分子得到了这种武器 |
[23:15] | now it’s being used against civilian targets in Los Angeles. | 现在正用于对付 洛杉矶的平民 |
[23:18] | So where is his computer?! Miriam, I am telling you the truth. | 他电脑在哪 玛瑞安 我已经告诉你了真相 |
[23:25] | We have proof that he brokered the deal. | 我们有他参与交易的足够证据 |
[23:27] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[23:29] | Less than an hour ago he tried to kill me. | 不到一小时之前他还想杀了我 |
[23:36] | Move towards the living room. | 到起居室去 |
[23:47] | Keep walking towards the den. | 朝书房走 |
[23:48] | I want you to take a seat on the couch. | 我要你坐在沙发上 |
[23:51] | Look, why don’t we just call him? I’m sure there’s an explanation. | 要不 我们打电话给他? 肯定是有些误会 |
[23:55] | Miriam, take a seat. | 玛瑞安 坐下 |
[24:02] | You don’t need the gun, Jack. | 你不用拿枪指着我 杰克 |
[24:04] | You’re not going to shoot me. | 你不会开枪的 |
[24:23] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | 科洛依 我是杰克 |
[24:25] | I need access to Henderson’s hard drive. | 我需要访问亨德森的硬盘 |
[24:27] | I need you to talk me through it. | 我要你帮忙进入 |
[24:28] | Okay, Jack. | 好的 杰克 |
[24:34] | Yes? | 谁? |
[24:37] | You wanted to see me, ma’am? | 你找我 夫人? |
[24:39] | Oh, yes, Aaron, come in. | 是的 艾伦 请进 |
[24:42] | I didn’t really get a chance to say thank you before. | 我之前一直没有机会向你道谢 |
[24:49] | You saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[24:50] | I know that you’ll say it was all just in the line of duty. | 我知道你想说 这是应该的 |
[24:54] | You’re welcome. | 不必客气 |
[25:04] | The country’s lucky to have men like you. | 国家很荣幸有你这样的人 |
[25:08] | I’m lucky. | 我也很荣幸 |
[25:14] | I hope you’ll allow me to say that. | 希望你允许我这么说 |
[25:25] | Mrs. Logan. | 洛根夫人 |
[25:34] | Would you excuse us, Aaron? | 你能回避一下吗 艾伦? |
[25:40] | What is it, Mike? | 怎么了 麦克? |
[25:43] | The President’s been trying to reach you. | 总统一直想找你 |
[25:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:47] | But I don’t want to see him. | 可我不想见他 |
[25:50] | Would you like me to convey that to the President? | 我希望我把这意思 转达给总统吗? |
[25:53] | You can convey whatever you want, Mike. | 你想说什么都可以 |
[26:06] | Mike… | 麦克… |
[26:08] | Mike, I want you to know nothing happened in there. | 麦克 我要你知道其实没发生什么 |
[26:13] | Whatever didn’t happen, make sure it doesn’t happen again. | 不管有没有发生 你要保证以后不能再发生 |
[26:35] | – Manning? – Yeah. | – 曼宁? – 是的 |
[26:37] | Tom Wegman, hospital security. | 汤姆·维格曼 医院安全长官 |
[26:39] | Thanks for mobilizing your people so quickly. | 谢谢你快速动员了你的手下 |
[26:40] | Have you uplinked with CTU yet? | 你们和CTU联系了吗? |
[26:42] | We’re doing that now. | 正在进行 |
[26:43] | We’ve doubled security at all sub-basement ingress points. | 我们已经在所有的地下室入口加派了人手 |
[26:46] | Nobody’s getting down there unless they go through us. | 除非通过我们 否则没人能进去 |
[26:48] | Good. | 非常好 |
[26:49] | The bad news is we have 26 patients in ICU that can’t be moved. | 糟糕的是加护病房还有26个病人 不能转移 |
[26:53] | Seven of them are high-dependency newborns. | 7个是需要高度护理的新生儿 |
[26:55] | We can’t even relocate them without the | 没有特殊的转移设施 |
[26:57] | specialized transport units which we don’t have on site. | 我们不能安置他们 很不巧我们没有 |
[27:00] | What about nearby hospitals? | 附近的医院呢? |
[27:01] | All neonatal transport units are in service. | 所有的这种装置都在使用当中 |
[27:04] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢了 |
[27:05] | I want a visual sweep of all high-probability target points within the hospital. | 我要监控医院所有的可能攻击点 |
[27:08] | Team A, start at the north end, | A队 从北边开始 |
[27:10] | Team B take south. Move. | B队南边 行动 |
[27:42] | It’s Viktor. I’m at the hospital. | 我是维克多 我在医院 |
[27:45] | And why are you calling me? | 为什么打电话给我? |
[27:46] | They must have found out about the attack. | 他们一定是发现了 |
[27:48] | The hospital’s being evacuated. | 医院正在疏散 |
[27:50] | All of the elevators and stairwells are guarded. | 所有的电梯 和楼梯都有人看守 |
[27:52] | Calm down, Viktor. Bring up the schematics of the hospital. | 冷静点 维克多 打开医院的结构图 |
[28:03] | There’s another entrance to the sub-basement. | 地下室还有另外一个入口 |
[28:05] | An electrical conduit. | 一个电气管道 |
[28:07] | There’s a good chance it isn’t guarded. | 很可能没人看守 |
[28:08] | How do I find it? | 我怎么找? |
[28:10] | In the Radiology wing down corridor six. | 放射室下面的第6走廊 |
[28:12] | Call us when you’re there. We’ll talk you through it. | 到了后给我们电话 我会指引你过去 |
[28:15] | I’ll call you in a few minutes. | 几分钟后打过去 |
[28:16] | Viktor, I need you to finish this task, | 维克多 我要你必须完成这个任务 |
[28:20] | even if it means you don’t get out. | 即使你不能活着出来 |
[28:25] | I won’t fail you. | 不会让你失望的 |
[28:45] | DOD just concluded a briefing with Russian Intelligence. | 国防部和俄罗斯情报部门 刚联系了一下 |
[28:47] | We were given a name. Vladimir Bierko. | 我们得到个名字 弗拉德米尔·比耶科 |
[28:51] | He made billions in the post-Soviet economy– weapons and oil. | 他通过前苏联的 武器和石油交易赚了几十亿 |
[28:54] | He bankrolled several underground radical publications promoting the separatist cause, | 他赞助了几个宣传分裂主义的地下激进刊物 |
[28:58] | but it’s believed that he was more than just a sympathizer. | 但是他应该不仅仅是赞助者 |
[29:00] | The Russians think he’s financing these attacks? | 俄罗斯还认为他为袭击提供经费? |
[29:03] | They think that he’s directing the attacks himself. | 甚至认为他直接指挥这些袭击 |
[29:06] | Based on what? | 根据什么? |
[29:07] | A number of communiques that were intercepted by the Russian security force, | 俄罗斯安全部门 截获的一些信息 |
[29:10] | supported by the fact that Bierko vanished from Russia 3 months ago. | 还有比耶科已经 从俄罗斯消失了3个月 |
[29:14] | We posted Bierko’s profile to the interagency servers. | 我们把比耶科的资料 放到了内部服务器上 |
[29:17] | Homeland Security has issued an emergency brief to local law enforcement. | 国土安全部也给地方部门发布了紧急通知 |
[29:21] | Do you think there’s any hope of finding him | 你认为有希望在 泰勒医院被袭击之前 |
[29:22] | before the attack on Tyler Hospital? | 找到他吗? |
[29:24] | The most promising lead we have is a man named Christopher Henderson. | 最有价值的线索 是一个叫克里斯托夫·亨德森的人 |
[29:28] | Unfortunately, he escaped. | 不幸的是 他跑了 |
[29:30] | Jack Bauer believes there may be files on Henderson’s computer | 杰克·鲍尔认为亨德森的电脑上 |
[29:33] | that could lead us to Bierko. | 可能有信息能帮我们找到比耶科 |
[29:34] | He’s trying to acquire those files now, sir. | 他正在试图获取这些文件 先生 |
[29:37] | Well, let’s hope he succeeds, Bill. | 好吧 希望他成功 比尔 |
[29:39] | The country’s already suffered three devastating attacks today. | 国家今天已经遭受了 三次毁灭性的打击了 |
[29:42] | – We need to stop this madman. – Yes, Mr. President. | – 我们必须得阻止这个疯子 – 会的 总统先生 |
[29:48] | Chloe, it’s Jack. Have you found anything yet? | 科洛依 我是杰克 找到什么了吗? |
[29:50] | The only thing on Henderson’s hard drive is domestic stuff: | 亨德森的硬盘上 只有一些常见的文件 |
[29:52] | bill-paying programs, downloaded music. | 付账程序 下载的音乐 |
[29:54] | Chloe, Henderson isn’t trading music files with his office. | 科洛依 亨德森不会和办公室传送音乐文件 |
[29:57] | There’s something else on the computer. Find it. | 电脑上一定还有些什么 找出来 |
[29:58] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我在努力 |
[30:00] | Why don’t you face it, Jack? Christopher is innocent. | 你为什么就不能接受呢 杰克? 克里斯托夫是无辜的 |
[30:03] | He was innocent when you forced him out of CTU, and he’s innocent now. | 你把他赶出CTU的时候就是无辜的 现在仍然是 |
[30:06] | Maybe you didn’t hear me earlier, Miriam, he tried to kill me. | 玛瑞安 可能你之前没听清我的话 他想杀我 |
[30:10] | If he did, then he was defending himself. | 他这样做 一定是想自卫 |
[30:12] | No, he blew up the server room at Omicron while I was still inside. | 不 他炸了欧米克隆公司的服务器室 当时我还在里面 |
[30:15] | He was destroying evidence that would have implicated him in this conspiracy. | 他在销毁可暴露他同谋的证据 |
[30:19] | This is so familiar. You’re accusing him of being a criminal. | 你们又这样 又要指控他犯罪 |
[30:22] | Why do you hate him so much? | 你为什么这么恨他? |
[30:26] | I want you to know something. | 我希望你知道 |
[30:28] | Chris never hated you, not even after what you did to him. | 克里斯从来不恨你 即使你那样对他 |
[30:31] | When he thought you were dead, he looked in on Kim. | 当他以为你死了之后 他探望过金 |
[30:35] | He cared about your daughter, Jack, just like he cared about you. | 他很关心你女儿 杰克 就象他很关心你一样 |
[30:38] | We both did. You know that. | 我们都很关心你 你知道的 |
[30:41] | – I found something, Jack. – What is it? | – 我找到些东西了 杰克 – 是什么? |
[30:43] | It’s a shadow drive. It was partitioned from the primary hard drive. | 一个隐藏分区 从主盘上分出来的 |
[30:46] | What’s on the shadow drive? | 隐藏分区上面有什么? |
[30:48] | A backup log that contains data points for every satellite phone call | 一个备份文件 记录了亨德森去年打的 |
[30:49] | Henderson has made in the last year. | 所有卫星电话 |
[30:52] | Can you cross-reference those numbers | 你可以把那些号码 |
[30:53] | with the telephone numbers the terrorists used earlier this morning? | 和今天早上恐怖分子用过的 对照一下吗? |
[30:56] | I got into the log, but the phone lists are password-protected. | 我进入了记录文件 但是电话清单有密码保护 |
[30:59] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[31:00] | Christopher had a secret file on his computer. There’s a list of numbers. | 克里斯托夫电脑上有个秘密文件 里面有很多数字 |
[31:04] | And that implicates him? | 这能说明他什么? |
[31:05] | We need access to that list. | 我们需要打开这个列表 |
[31:07] | – Do you know the password? – No, I don’t. | – 你知道密码吗? – 不 我不知道 |
[31:09] | Miriam, we believe there’s going to be another attack within 30 minutes. | 玛瑞安 我们相信半小时之内 另一次袭击就会发生 |
[31:13] | Thousands of lives are at stake. | 数以千计的人危在旦夕 |
[31:15] | Please, if you know that password, I need it now. | 考虑下 如果你知道密码 请告诉我 |
[31:21] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[31:29] | Chloe, you’re going to have to try and hack into it. | 科洛依 需要你来破解密码了 |
[31:31] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我试试看 |
[31:32] | Hurry. | 抓紧 |
[31:36] | I’ll show this to Manning. | 我会给曼宁看 |
[31:39] | Agent Manning? | 曼宁探员? |
[31:41] | One of our guards caught this. | 我们的一个警卫发现的 |
[31:43] | This guy’s dressed as an orderly, but I’ve never seen him before. | 这个人打扮像个勤务工 但是我们以前没见过 |
[31:46] | An orderly has no business being where he is. | 勤务工不可能在这里出现 |
[31:50] | That was five minutes ago. | 这是五分钟前的 |
[31:51] | – Where is this? – Sub-basement. | – 这是哪? – 地下室 |
[31:54] | Team A, meet me in the southeast stairwell. | A队 在东南的楼梯会合 |
[31:55] | Team B, form a soft perimeter. | B队 设置警戒 |
[31:57] | We have a possible suspect in play. | 发现了嫌疑犯 |
[31:58] | – CTU, did you copy that? – Yes, we copy. | – CTU 收到没有? – 收到 |
[32:00] | Edgar, I need you to uplink the hospital video surveillance | 埃德加 我需要你 连接医院的监控系统 |
[32:03] | for facial recognition software. See if you can get a match. | 运行面部识别软件 看能否找到匹配的 |
[32:04] | Got it. | 就办 |
[32:15] | Curtis has a suspect. | 柯蒂斯发现一个嫌疑犯 |
[32:18] | We’re running the image through facial recognition. | 我们正在使用面部识别系统 |
[32:20] | Halfway through the database. | 数据库已经查找过半了 |
[32:23] | – Got something. – All right, put it up. | – 找到了 – 好的 调出来 |
[32:25] | Curtis, we have a suspect. | 柯蒂斯 找到了这个嫌疑犯 |
[32:26] | His name is Viktor Grigorin. He’s a Russian national. | 他的名字叫维克多·格里高利 俄罗斯人 |
[32:29] | Served time for drug smuggling and weapons trafficking. | 因走私毒品和武器被判过刑 |
[32:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:34] | All teams, suspect is a confirmed hostile. | 全体队员 疑犯已经确认 |
[32:37] | Repeat: a confirmed hostile. | 疑犯已经确认 |
[33:35] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[33:39] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[33:56] | Agent Manning, you need to come look at this. | 曼宁探员 过来看看这个 |
[33:59] | Search him. | 搜他的身 |
[34:32] | Don’t! It might be set to go off if it’s moved. | 别 移动可能会释放 |
[34:34] | Chemical Response Team, we need you down here now. | 化学反应小组 我这需要你们马上过来 |
[34:38] | All teams, we’ve located the canister, and it is armed. | 全员注意 我们发现了毒气罐 已经被启动 |
[34:43] | Repeat: the canister is armed. | 重复 毒气罐已启动 |
[35:20] | CTU, Chemical Response Team is on the way in. | CTU 化学小组正在进来 |
[35:23] | The hospital evacuation is still in progress. | 医院的疏散还在进行当中 |
[35:25] | There are still a lot of people in here. | 这里还是有很多人 |
[35:26] | Copy that, Curtis. | 收到 柯蒂斯 |
[35:28] | Edgar, notify LAPD and all relevant agencies. | 埃德加 通知洛杉矶警察局和所有相关机构 |
[35:31] | I want a mandatory evacuation of the downtown core. | 市中心要实施强制疏散 |
[35:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[35:37] | Jack, Henderson is using an interlaced encryption key. | 杰克 亨德森使用的是 一种特殊加密法 |
[35:40] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[35:41] | It could take me a half a day to crack it. | 我要花半天才能解开 |
[35:43] | Damn it, Chloe, we don’t have that kind of time. | 科洛依 我们没有这么多时间 |
[35:45] | I’m sorry. It’s a little tougher than it looked at first glance, okay? | 抱歉 看来估计就得这样 |
[35:48] | Yeah. All right. | 好吧 |
[35:50] | Jack, you should know that Curtis and his team | 杰克 柯蒂斯和他的人 |
[35:51] | intercepted a terrorist at the hospital. | 在医院抓到一个恐怖分子 |
[35:53] | – Did they take him into custody? – No. He’s dead. | – 关押起来了吗? – 没 他死了 |
[35:56] | But they found a nerve gas canister. They’re trying to disarm it now. | 但他们发现一只毒气罐 他们正在设法拆除 |
[36:00] | There are patients there that can’t be evacuated. | 医院还有很多人无法撤离 |
[36:03] | Chloe, listen to me. There’s nothing you can do about the hospital. | 科洛依 听我说 医院那里你无能为力了 |
[36:06] | There’s still 18 canisters out there. I need you to stay focused. | 外面还有18个毒气罐 我需要你集中精神 |
[36:09] | I know. | 知道 |
[36:10] | If I got you more personnel, would that help you crack the code faster? | 如果多给你人手 是不是能帮你破解的快一点? |
[36:13] | I’ve already got three analysts working on it, Jack. | 已经有三个分析员在弄了 杰克 |
[36:15] | Miriam? | 玛瑞安? |
[36:19] | Miriam? Honey, I want you to pack a bag. I want you… | 玛瑞安? 亲爱的 马上收拾行李 我要你… |
[36:24] | Don’t you move! | 别动! |
[36:27] | Miriam, sit back down! | 玛瑞安 坐回去! |
[36:29] | Put your hands behind your head. Get back up on your knees. | 把手放到头后 起来跪着 |
[36:33] | Now! | 快! |
[36:35] | I want you to handcuff yourself. Behind your back. | 反手把自己铐上 |
[36:47] | Get up. | 起来 |
[36:49] | Take a seat next to Miriam on the couch. | 坐在玛瑞安旁边 到沙发上 |
[36:52] | – You okay, honey? – I’m okay. | – 你没事吧 亲爱的? – 没事 |
[36:55] | How do I find the nerve gas? | 告诉我怎么找到毒气? |
[36:57] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:59] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[37:00] | That’s right, Jack. Start at my knee, just like I taught you. | 好吧 杰克 从我的膝盖开始 就象我以前教你的一样 |
[37:02] | Sooner you do it, sooner you’ll see I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你下手越快 就会越早发现我其实什么都不知道 |
[37:04] | Where is it?! | 在哪?! |
[37:05] | He doesn’t know, Jack! He doesn’t know! | 他不知道 杰克! 他不知道! |
[37:07] | For God’s sake, leave him alone! | 看在老天的份上 放过他吧! |
[37:10] | Christopher, CTU found one of the canisters at Tyler Memorial Hospital. | 克里斯托夫 CTU在泰勒医院发现了一个毒气罐 |
[37:14] | It’s armed! People are going to start dying. | 已经被启动 会死很多人的 |
[37:17] | How do I find the nerve gas? | 我怎么找到神经毒气? |
[37:18] | Jack, leave him alone! He doesn’t know anything! | 杰克 放过他吧 他什么都不知道 |
[37:25] | You really trust him? | 你真的相信他? |
[37:37] | Ask him what’s in the briefcase. | 问他手提箱里是什么东西 |
[37:40] | Unlock it! | 打开! |
[37:58] | Ask him what he’s doing with all the money! | 问他是什么 问他这些钱是做什么用的! |
[38:00] | – Ask him! – Christopher? | – 问他! – 克里斯托夫? |
[38:03] | Is this true? Have you been lying to me all this time? | 是真的吗 你一直在对我撒谎? |
[38:06] | I’ve been protecting you all this time. | 我一直在保护你 |
[38:08] | – By lying? – It’s not that simple, Miriam. | – 用欺骗的方式? – 没有那么简单 玛瑞安 |
[38:10] | – I defended you. – I defended you, too, | – 我在保护你 – 我也在保护你 |
[38:11] | against things you would not want to know because I love you, Miriam. | 因为我爱你 玛瑞安 有些事情不能告诉你 |
[38:14] | There’s not one thing I’ve done out of self-interest or greed. | 我做的这些事没有一件是为了私利 |
[38:16] | Even when they fired me– even when they framed me– | 即使当他们解雇我 当他们陷害我的时候 |
[38:19] | I served my country. | 我也是对国家忠诚的 |
[38:20] | I don’t care how you justify this. I am out of time. | 我不管你怎么辩解 我没时间了 |
[38:23] | You are going to tell me now how to find the rest of the nerve gas. | 你必须马上告诉我 如何找到剩余的神经毒气 |
[38:26] | Oh, go ahead and do it, Jack. Get it done. Shoot me. | 来吧 动手 杰克 动手吧 开枪 |
[38:29] | Kneecap me. Go ahead and do it. Do it! | 打我的膝盖 来吧 动手吧 快动手! |
[38:36] | – You son of a bitch! – I shot her above the kneecap! | – 你个婊子养的! – 我打的是大腿 |
[38:39] | – Son of a bitch! – She can still walk! | – 婊子养的! – 她还可以走路! |
[38:40] | You make me shoot her again, | 如果你逼我再开枪的话 |
[38:41] | she’ll be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life! | 她的下半生就要在 轮椅上度过 |
[38:43] | Damn you! | 他妈的! |
[38:44] | Where do I find the nerve gas?! | 哪里可以找到毒气?! |
[38:47] | Damn you! | 去你妈的! |
[38:50] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[38:52] | Please, please, baby. | 求你了 求你了 宝贝 |
[38:53] | Don’t you make me do this. | 别逼我这样做 |
[38:54] | Tell him what he wants to know. | 告诉他他想知道的吧 |
[38:56] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[38:58] | I can’t. | 我不能啊 |
[39:01] | Forgive me, Miriam. I can’t. | 原谅我吧 玛瑞安 我不能这样 |
[39:04] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个婊子养的 |
[39:12] | You don’t care about anybody. | 你谁也不在乎 |
[39:16] | Not even her. | 即使是她 |
[39:18] | Chloe, this is Jack. I need an ambulance on site. | 科洛依 我是杰克 我需要一辆救护车 |
[39:21] | I repeat: I need an ambulance on site. | 重复一遍 我需要一辆救护车 |
[39:24] | Miriam Henderson’s been shot in the leg. | 玛瑞安腿部中枪 |
[39:26] | I’m bringing Christopher Henderson in to CTU. | 马上带克里斯托夫·亨德森回CTU |
[39:29] | I’ll need an interrogation room prepped, | 我需要准备好审问室 |
[39:31] | and a medic standing by with hyocine-pentothal. | 还要一个药物审讯医生待命 |
[39:33] | It’ll be ready when you get here. | 你到之前准备就绪 |
[39:34] | – You okay, Jack? – Yeah, I’m fine. | – 你没事吧 杰克? – 没事 |
[39:36] | – Just get the ambulance here now. – Team’s on its way. | – 快叫救护车来 – 上路了 |
[39:39] | Put Buchanan on. | 帮我接布坎南 |
[39:41] | Mr. Buchanan, Jack’s on line one. | 布坎南先生 杰克在一号线 |
[39:43] | Jack, it’s Bill. | 杰克 我是比尔 |
[39:45] | What’s happening at the hospital? | 医院那边情况怎么样? |
[39:47] | There’s a CRT team on site. Stand by, Jack. | 现场有化学小组处理 等等 杰克 |
[39:50] | Curtis, what’s your status? | 柯蒂斯 你那里情况如何? |
[39:52] | We’re still trying to defuse the detonator. | 我们还在试着拆除 |
[39:56] | Look what we found on the hostile. | 这是我在敌人身上找到的 |
[39:58] | Hold on, Bill. | 等等 比尔 |
[40:01] | It’s a remote timing display. | 是一个遥控定时器 |
[40:03] | – Can we defuse the detonator? – Not in 60 seconds. | – 你能马上拆除吗? – 60秒内不可以 |
[40:06] | We’ll have to get it out of here. | 那我们就要把它带出去 |
[40:08] | It could go off if we move it. | 移动的话有可能会释放的 |
[40:12] | It’s a chance I’m gonna have to take. | 我们必须要冒这个险 |
[40:14] | All teams, we’re moving the canister to the containment unit. | 全体队员注意 我们要移动毒气罐 到一个密封的装置 |
[40:18] | All right, go, go, go, go, go! | 好了 走 走 走! |
[40:21] | All right, clear the hall! Clear the hall! | 走 走 走! 快点 快点! |
[40:23] | We’re coming through. | 我们来了 |
[40:24] | Go, go, go! | 让 让 让 |
[40:26] | Make sure the door is open. | 清障 清障 清障 |
[40:28] | Make sure the door is open. | 清障 清障 清障 |
[40:31] | Upstairs! Upstairs! | 上楼了 上楼了 |
[40:38] | Go, go, go! Clear the hall! | 走开 走开 走开! |
[40:40] | Get out of the way! Get out of the way! | 快 快 快! |
[40:44] | Keep the hall clear! Coming through! | 清障 大家都让开 |
[41:02] | Get that door open. | 把门打开! |
[41:07] | Get it in there. | 快 放进去 |
[41:28] | We’re clear. | 安全了! |
[41:33] | CTU… CTU… | |
[41:34] | the canister detonated inside a containment unit. | 毒气在一个密封装置里释放了 |
[41:37] | The hospital’s safe. | 医院安全了 |
[41:38] | Good work, Curtis. | 干的好 柯蒂斯 |
[42:09] | I have the key card. | 我拿到钥匙卡了 |
[42:11] | How long will it take for you to reprogram it? | 需要多久重写程序 |
[42:13] | Five minutes. | 5分钟 |
[42:14] | Then we will be able to use it to access CTU. | 然后CTU大门就敞开了 |
[42:18] | Good. | 好样的 |