时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | I’m reprogramming a ctu key car right now. | 我正在重新设置那张CTU的钥匙卡 |
[00:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:18] | Our couriers are delivering the canisters to the targets. | 我的手下正在把毒气罐 送往目的地 |
[00:20] | They’ll be in place soon. | 他们很快就能就位 |
[00:22] | When are you launching your attacks? | 你什么时候发动袭击? |
[00:24] | After you’re done at ctu. | 当你搞定CTU之后 |
[00:28] | When these terrorists attack | 当这些恐怖分子发动袭击的时候 |
[00:30] | you’re going to need to maintain order. | 你需要维持良好的社会秩序 |
[00:32] | I believe we should be thinking of a preemptive declaration of martial law. | 我认为你应当考虑 在洛杉矶及其周围地区 |
[00:36] | In the greater los angeles area. | 预先宣布戒严 |
[00:37] | If ctu can’t find this man Bierko | 如果CTU不能找到那个叫比耶科的人 |
[00:40] | we’re gonna get hit. | 我们就会遭到恐怖袭击的 |
[00:42] | Why didn’t you just tell me you were alive? | 你为什么不告诉我你还活着? |
[00:45] | If you knew I was alive | 如果你知道我活着 |
[00:46] | you would have been at risk | 你早就有危险了 |
[00:47] | and I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[00:49] | I’m happy that you’re alive I am | 我很高兴得知你还活着… 没错 是这样 |
[00:51] | but I can’t give you what you want right now. | 但是我不能立即给你想要的一切 |
[00:55] | Michelle’s murder was part of a bigger plan. | 米歇尔遇害是个大阴谋的一部分… |
[00:57] | To supply terrorists with sentox nerve gas. | 向恐怖分子提供Sentox神经毒气 |
[01:00] | Who’s behind it? | 是谁主使的? |
[01:02] | Christopher Henderson. | 克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[01:03] | Whatever he’s not telling us is important. | 他试图隐瞒的消息非常重要 |
[01:06] | And he’s willing to tolerate an inhuman amount of pain. | 而他宁愿忍受非人所能承受的痛苦 |
[01:09] | Thousands of lives are at stake. | 成千上万条生命危如累卵 |
[01:10] | There is enough time for you to tell me | 你还有足够的时间来告诉我 |
[01:12] | what I need to know to stop this insanity please. | 阻止这个疯子的办法 告诉我 |
[01:15] | I’m sorry guy | 我很抱歉 伙计 |
[01:16] | but I can’t tell you what you want to know. | 但是我不能告诉你 你想知道的事情 |
[01:20] | this is bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[01:21] | We’ve been compromised. | 我们被渗透了 |
[01:22] | Someone used a stolen key card to access ctu less than an hour ago. | 有人在不到一小时之前 拿偷来的钥匙卡进入了CTU |
[01:27] | Freeze. | 不许动 |
[01:28] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[01:32] | Bill it’s Jack. | 比尔 我是杰克 |
[01:32] | I think he tried to deploy nerve gas throughout the building. | 我想他是要在这幢楼里施放神经毒气 |
[01:35] | Code six everybody out. | 6号警报 所有人撤退 |
[01:38] | Go go. | 快走 快走 |
[01:39] | Seal all the rooMs. | 密封所有房间 |
[01:47] | Oh no. | 不是吧 |
[01:48] | My god. | 我的天 |
[01:52] | Chloe. | 科洛依 |
[02:06] | The following takes place between 7Pm and 8Pm | 以下是发生于傍晚7点至8点之间的故事 |
[02:16] | Atention all ctu personnel. | 所有CTU工作人员注意了 |
[02:19] | This facility has been contaminated with sentox vx-1 nerve gas. | 这座大楼已经被Sentox VX-1型神经毒气所污染 |
[02:24] | Repeat: This facility has been contaminated. | 重复一遍: 这座大楼已经被污染 |
[02:28] | There are two safe zones on the main floor | 底楼有两个安全区域… |
[02:31] | the situation room and medical. | 局势研究室和医务室 |
[02:33] | On the second floor | 在二楼 |
[02:34] | the safe zones are the CTU direct’s office and holding room four. | 安全的区域是CTU主管办公室和4号拘留室 |
[02:40] | These areas will remain sealed | 在化学反应小组到达之前 |
[02:42] | pending the arrival of the chemical response team. | 这些区域会保持密封 |
[02:45] | If you are in any of these sealed areas | 如果你在这些密封区域之中 |
[02:48] | do not attempt to leave until the crt clears the environment. | 请不要试图离开 等待化学反应小组清理现场 |
[02:53] | I’m on my way | 我正赶过去 |
[02:54] | but it could take 20 to 30 minutes to | 但是召集所需要的化学反应小组 |
[02:56] | gather all the crt personnel you’ll need. | 成员可能要花20到30分钟 |
[02:58] | I understand curtis | 我能理解 柯蒂斯 |
[02:59] | but we need crt here now. | 但是我们现在就需要 化学反应小组过来 |
[03:01] | This is a high priority. | 这是最先需要解决的 |
[03:03] | Get here as fast as you can. | 尽快赶过来 |
[03:04] | All right copy | 好的 明白… |
[03:05] | I’ll call you in a few minutes with updates | 我几分钟后会汇报最新情况的 |
[03:11] | this is bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[03:12] | Jack it’s Bill. | 杰克 我是比尔 |
[03:13] | I just talked to curtis. | 我刚打给柯蒂斯 |
[03:15] | He’s with the chemical response team. | 他和化学反应小组在一起 |
[03:17] | They won’t be able to get here for at least 30 minutes. | 最快要30分钟才能赶到 |
[03:19] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[03:20] | Most of their units were sent to Tyler Memorial. | 大部分的小组被分配去泰勒医院了 |
[03:23] | The rest are en route to high probability targets. | 其余的人在去其他高危目标的路上 |
[03:25] | Okay we’re going to keep working here. | 好吧 我们要在这里继续工作 |
[03:26] | Our networks are still up right? | 我们的网络还通着吧? |
[03:28] | Yeah the phones are working the computers are up. | 是的 电话还能工作 电脑也能运行 |
[03:29] | I can coordinate with division from here. | 我可以从这儿分区协调 |
[03:32] | What do you need where you are? | 你那里需要什么? |
[03:34] | I need to know if Henderson still alive. | 我要知道亨德森是否还活着 |
[03:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[03:36] | Agent burke was trsferring him over to the isolation clic in medical. | 伯克特工正把他送往临床隔离病房 |
[03:39] | I don’know if they made it before the barriers went down. | 不知道他们有没有在隔离开始前到达 |
[03:41] | You can tell if you pull up a building grid. | 连上大楼网络就知道了 |
[03:43] | What about ctu’s chemical response plan? | 可以启用CTU化学反应应急计划吗? |
[03:45] | Gas masks are in the armory | 防毒面具在军械库 |
[03:47] | atropine is in medical storage. | 阿托品在医疗储藏室 |
[03:49] | Both areas are contaminated. | 这两个区域都被污染了 |
[03:51] | We can’t get to them without being exposed to the gas. | 不暴露自己并且获得设备是不可能的 |
[03:54] | Bill I’m going to have to get right back to you. | 比尔 我一会儿打给你 |
[04:01] | Chloe… | 科洛依… |
[04:02] | I know how difficult this is for you right now | 我知道现在你的心情相当糟糕 |
[04:04] | but there’s nothing we can do for him. | 但是我们什么都不能为他做了 |
[04:06] | I need you to come back to work. | 我需要你回来继续工作 |
[04:08] | Well at least tell me how to pull up a building grid. | 至少告诉我怎么连接大楼网络 |
[04:10] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己来 |
[04:12] | Jack we can try to pull it up. | 杰克 我们可以试着连接来 |
[04:13] | Get started. | 开始 |
[04:16] | Chloe ctu is immobile right now. | 科洛依 CTU现在需要 |
[04:19] | Everything is going to go through comm. | 将一切维持正常运作 |
[04:21] | That’s you. | 只有你能办到 |
[04:22] | I need you back at work. | 我需要你回来工作 |
[04:25] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[04:25] | Yes you can. | 你行的 |
[04:26] | No I can’t. | 不 我不干了 |
[04:27] | Yes you can. | 你必须 |
[04:27] | Mr. Bauer. | 鲍尔先生 |
[04:38] | What? | 干嘛? |
[04:39] | I can help her. | 我能帮她 |
[04:41] | I’m a clinical psychologist. | 我是个临床心理学家 |
[04:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:55] | Chloe | 科洛依 |
[04:57] | my name is Dr. Landes. | 我是兰德斯医生 |
[04:59] | Now he was a friend of yours | 他是你的朋友… |
[05:00] | what was his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[05:01] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[05:03] | I’d like you to turn away from edgar and focus on me please. | 我要你把注意力从埃德加身上转回来 集中在我身上 |
[05:07] | Chloe you’re in shock | 科洛依 你受到了惊吓 |
[05:10] | and I’d like to help you through it. | 我能帮你克服掉 |
[05:13] | The only thing I’m going to ask you to do is sit in this chair | 我只会要求你做一件事 坐在这张椅子上来 |
[05:15] | and collect your breath. | 慢慢呼吸 |
[05:17] | Let’s do that now. | 按我教你的 |
[05:29] | Just collect your breath | 慢慢呼吸 |
[05:30] | just for a second. | 保持一小会儿 |
[05:33] | He was such a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[05:34] | I just treated him like crap all day. | 我却整天对他大呼小叫 |
[05:45] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[05:47] | Sir? | 长官? |
[05:49] | Someone stole my key card and used it to get into the building. | 有人偷了我的钥匙卡 用它进入了大楼 |
[05:52] | It was missing | 它不见了 |
[05:54] | and I didn’t say anything. | 而我什么都没说 |
[05:57] | Why not? | 为什么不说? |
[05:58] | I thought they just stole my wallet for the money. | 我以为他们只是要偷我钱包里的钱 |
[06:01] | How could you not report it? | 你怎么能不汇报呢? |
[06:03] | I was embarrassed. | 我很尴尬 |
[06:06] | I didn’t want anyone to know I got beat up. | 我不想让任何人知道我被打了 |
[06:11] | So we’re all going to die | 所以因为你要面子 |
[06:12] | because you were embarrassed? | 我们就得陪葬? |
[06:21] | Mr. Almeida what are you doing? | 阿尔梅达先生 你要干什么? |
[06:23] | I want to know what’s going on. | 我要知道发生了什么事 |
[06:24] | No I can’t allow that. | 不 我不能让你这么做 |
[06:25] | I’m not sitting in this damn bed while ctu is under attack | 我不能在CTU受到攻击的时候 睡在这该死的床上 |
[06:27] | got it? | 明白吗? |
[06:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:30] | How long are we supposed to be sectioned off like this? | 我们还要在这里隔离多久? |
[06:32] | I haven’t received any news. | 我还没有收到任何消息 |
[06:35] | Oh my god. | 噢 我的天 |
[06:41] | Jack we’ve got the building grid. | 杰克 我们已经连接大楼网络了 |
[06:47] | Buchanan. | 我是布坎南 |
[06:47] | Bill it’s Jack | 比尔 我是杰克 |
[06:48] | the grid’s up. | 网络连接来了 |
[06:49] | All right | 很好 |
[06:50] | check the isolation zones that have logged in. | 检查已经登陆的隔离区 |
[06:53] | You’ll have survivors. | 你就能获知生还者了 |
[06:54] | Two zones have logged on in medical. | 医护室有两个区域登陆了 |
[06:57] | Try them. | 试试联络它们 |
[06:58] | I’m going to keep this line open. | 我在线等着 |
[07:00] | Okay hold on. | 好的 等着 |
[07:03] | Clinic. | 临床区 |
[07:03] | Dr. Besson it’s Jack bauer. | 本森医生 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[07:05] | Jack what’s going on? | 杰克 发生什么事了? |
[07:06] | One of the terrorists infiltrated ctu | 有一个恐怖分子潜入了CTU |
[07:08] | and deployed a canister of sentox nerve gas through the ventilation system. | 通过通风系统散布了sentox神经毒气 |
[07:12] | That’s why we needed to seal off as many rooms as possible. | 所以我们要尽可能封锁所有的房间 |
[07:14] | I need to know if agent burke got to medical with Henderson. | 我要知道伯克特工 有没有把亨德森送到医疗中心 |
[07:17] | Yes he did. | 是的 他送到了 |
[07:18] | Henderson’s here right now? | 亨德森现在在这儿? |
[07:20] | Tony is that you? | 托尼 是你吗? |
[07:22] | Jack how much longer are we going to be locked down? | 杰克 我们还要被封锁多久? |
[07:24] | Right now we’re in standby | 现在 我们在待命 |
[07:25] | we’re trying to figure out how to clean out the air supply. | 我们正在想办法清理毒气源 |
[07:30] | Dr. Besson? | 本森医生? |
[07:34] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[07:37] | T me a security feed over at medical. | 给我看医疗区的安全监视器 |
[07:39] | Jack I don’t think this program is set ufor that. | 杰克 我认为这个程序做不到 |
[07:40] | Try a redirect. | 试试改变方向 |
[07:41] | All ght. | 好的 |
[07:42] | Dr. Besson. | 本森医生? |
[08:01] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗? |
[08:02] | Move aside. | 靠边站 |
[08:04] | All right, I’ve got a video. | 好了 画面有了 |
[08:07] | My god he’s got a gun. | 天 他有枪 |
[08:08] | Patch me through to their intercom. | 接通房间里的对讲机 |
[08:10] | Do it. | 快 |
[08:11] | We’ll be able to hear them | 我们可以听见他们说话 |
[08:12] | but they can’t hear us yet. | 但他们还听不到我们说话 |
[08:13] | You can’t kill him. | 你不能杀他 |
[08:14] | He’s got information we need. | 他有我们需要的情报 |
[08:16] | He killed my wife. | 他杀了我妻子 |
[08:17] | Tony please don’t kill him. | 托尼 别杀他 还不能 |
[08:19] | Move aside Rick. | 靠边 瑞克 |
[08:20] | I don’t want to shoot you but I will. | 我不想向你开枪 但是我会的 |
[08:21] | Move it. | 靠边 |
[08:27] | You remember me? | 知道我是谁不? |
[08:30] | My name is Tony Almeida. | 托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[08:32] | You killed my wife Michelle dessler this morning. | 今天早上 你杀了我妻子 米歇尔·戴斯勒 |
[08:35] | He’s going to kill him hurry. | 他要杀人了 快 |
[08:36] | Hurry. | 快 |
[08:37] | She was my life | 她是我的生命 |
[08:40] | and you took her. | 而你夺走了她 |
[08:42] | And now I’m going to take yours. | 现在 我要夺走你的 |
[08:45] | I got it. | 接通了 |
[08:46] | Tony it’s Jack. | 托尼 我是杰克 |
[08:47] | I’ve got you on the security feed. | 我从监视器里看到你了 |
[08:48] | Stay out of this Jack. | 不要插手 杰克 |
[08:50] | Tony please just listen to me. | 托尼 别这样 你听我说 |
[08:51] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[08:55] | I know how you feel right now. | 我知道你现在的感受 |
[09:01] | I lost terry the exact same way | 就和我失去泰瑞是一样 |
[09:04] | to one of our own. | 失去一个我们最重要的人 |
[09:04] | I know what it feels to be betrayed like this. | 我知道 这就像是背叛 |
[09:08] | But Tony | 但是 托尼 |
[09:10] | Henderson has information that can save thousands and thousands of lives. | 亨德森的情报能拯救很多很多人的生命 |
[09:14] | And I know that doesn’t make you feel better right now | 而且我知道那样… 也不能让你现在感到好受些 |
[09:16] | but I know you Tony. | 但是我了解你 托尼 |
[09:20] | I know you don’t want to make this situation any worse than it is. | 我知道你不想让局势变得比现在更糟 |
[09:25] | Please? | 你说呢 |
[09:30] | Please just let us finish our interrogation. | 先让我们完成审讯 |
[09:41] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[09:45] | Agent burke please continue. | 伯克特工 请继续 |
[09:47] | We have to get him talking. | 我们要让他开口 |
[09:49] | He’s our only lead to Bierko and the rest of the sentox canisters | 他是唯一能带我们找到 其他神经毒气罐 |
[09:51] | and how we can find Bierko. | 和比耶科的人 |
[09:59] | Tell me where to find Bierko. | 告诉我比耶科藏在哪 |
[10:04] | Where? | 哪里? |
[10:08] | Nowhere. | 没哪里 |
[10:11] | What is your computer password? | 你的电脑密码是什么? |
[10:14] | No. | 没密码 |
[10:15] | I know no password. | 我不知道密码 |
[10:19] | Agent burke can we increase the dose | 伯克特工 我们能增加剂量吗? |
[10:22] | Not without killing him. | 那会杀了他的 |
[10:25] | Okay take a short break and then start again. | 好吧 休息一会儿 再开始 |
[10:27] | Get back to me as soon as you’ve got anything. | 你有了任何消息马上通知我 |
[10:28] | Yes sir. | 是的 长官 |
[10:33] | How could ctu have been hit? | CTU怎么会被攻击呢? |
[10:37] | We’re not sure Mr. Vice president. | 我们还不确定 副总统阁下 |
[10:38] | Are you telling me they didn’t have any safeguards in place? | 你是在告诉我 他们没有任何防卫措施吗? |
[10:41] | They had partial containment | 他们有局部防卫措施 |
[10:43] | but our early reports indicate that 40% of their personnel have been taken out | 但是我们早前的报告显示 40%的工作人员已经牺牲 |
[10:47] | You mean they’ve been killed? | 你意思是他们都被杀了? |
[10:49] | We’re afraid so sir. | 恐怕是这样 阁下 |
[10:51] | Ctu is protecting this city. | CTU是这座城市的卫士 |
[10:54] | Are you saying they’re no longer capable of doing that? | 你是不是说他们现在已经没有能力做好本职工作了? |
[10:56] | I’m saying they’ve been seriously compromised yes. | 我是在说他们已经陷入了严重的危机中 是的…是这样 |
[10:59] | So what are we going to do Ms. Hayes? | 那么我们要做什么 海因斯女士? |
[11:01] | We’ve got terrorists with nerve gas canisters out there. | 还有恐怖分子拿着神经毒气 |
[11:03] | Who is going to stop them? | 谁去阻止他们? |
[11:05] | Mr. President I suggest an emergency restructuring. | 总统阁下 我建议紧急改组 |
[11:08] | Meaning what? | 什么意思? |
[11:09] | Meaning that the chemical response team will go in neutralize the nerve gas at ctu | 意思是化学反应小组 会去清除CTU的神经毒气 |
[11:13] | and I will take a team in there and personally manage the operation. | 我将带领一个小组去那儿 亲自指挥行动 |
[11:17] | How soon can you do that? | 那样做要多久? |
[11:19] | Within the hour. | 一小时内 |
[11:20] | Fine. Do it. | 很好 去做吧 |
[11:22] | Yes sir. | 是的 长官 |
[11:23] | All right they’re still somewhat operational. It’s not a complete disaster. | 他们还能控制局势 还不完全是场灾难 |
[11:26] | Mr. President it is. | 总统阁下 这够灾难的了 |
[11:28] | I can see no other option right now | 我们没有其他选择了 |
[11:30] | but to impose martial law on the city of los angeles. | 只有戒严整个洛杉机 |
[11:33] | Hal my advisors believe if the military takes over the streets | 哈尔 我的顾问说 如果军队上街去… |
[11:35] | and starts detaining people it could create mayhem. | 开始抓人 会造成恐慌的 |
[11:38] | Sir it’s only a matter of time before me canisters are released | 阁下 这只是时间问题 |
[11:41] | in public places and then you will have mayhem. | 毒气在公众场所泄露的话 就该你恐慌了 |
[11:44] | Except without the soldiers you’ll need to contain it. | 即使军队出动 你也要忍耐一下 |
[11:46] | So what do I tell the public? | 那我要怎么跟公众交代? |
[11:47] | That we’ve got nerve gas canisters all over the city | 告诉他们现在整个城市 到处到是神经毒气罐 |
[11:49] | but we don’t know where they are? . | 而我们不知道它们在哪? |
[11:51] | No no you don’t have to get into that. | 不 不 不用这么做 |
[11:52] | Tie it to that earlier incident at the airport. | 就说是因为之前机场的事故吧 |
[11:56] | I’m going to get resistance from all sides. | 我会被各方质问的 |
[11:59] | That’s true sir. | 是的 先生 |
[12:00] | We may have to swallow some saltwater but wouldn’t it be worth it | 我们也许只能自吞苦水了 不过还是值得的 |
[12:04] | if we can keep the people off the streets | 如果我们可以让大家不要上街 |
[12:06] | safe from another public attack? | 避免另一场公开袭击? |
[12:09] | I don’t know Hal. | 我不知道 哈尔 |
[12:11] | Sir consider this | 先生 想想看… |
[12:12] | if we clear the streets of everybody except the military | 如果我们把部队以外的人 都清出街道的话 |
[12:16] | these terrorists won’t be able to move as freely as they are right now. | 这些恐怖分子也不能 再像现在一样行动自如 |
[12:20] | We have to do whatever we can to stop the people behind this. | 我们必须想尽一切办法 阻止幕后黑手 |
[12:31] | Ctu is no longer an obstacle. | CTU已经不是障碍了 |
[12:35] | At least for the time being. | 至少现在不是 |
[12:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:38] | Have our men move from their current positions and go to the new target. | 通知我们的人向新目标进发 |
[12:41] | How much of the nerve gas will they release there? | 这次放多少毒气? |
[12:45] | All of it. | 全部 |
[13:04] | Excuse me. | 让下 |
[13:11] | Chloe are you ready to go back to work? | 科洛依 准备好回来工作了吗? |
[13:13] | What do you need? | 你要干什么? |
[13:14] | I need you. We can’t break Henderson. | 我需要你 我们没法让亨德森开口 |
[13:16] | I need you to keep trying to decrypt the files that we took from his computer. | 我要你继续破解我们 从他电脑里弄来的文件 |
[13:20] | I already tried that. It didn’t work. Maybe somebody else could do it. | 我已经试过了 没用 也许谁能弄吧 |
[13:23] | Chloe you’re the only person in the room qualified. | 科洛依 这个房间里只有你可以 |
[13:26] | Chloe please. Don’t shut down on me now. | 科洛依 别这样 现在别打击我了 |
[13:29] | I’m upset about everything that’s happening too | 我也对发生的一切感到很难过 |
[13:31] | but you know how things work around here. | 但你知道现在这的情况 |
[13:33] | We do not quit until it’s over. | 在这一切结束前 我们没法出去 |
[13:35] | You’re not helping her. You’re just making things worse. | 你这不是在帮她 只是弄得更糟 |
[13:43] | I am sure that you are qualified to | 我知道你是专业人士… |
[13:45] | help someone through this kind of distress over an extended period of time | 帮助人们通过一段时间来走出悲伤 |
[13:48] | but you see we do not have an extended period of time. | 但你知道 我们现在没有多余的时间了 |
[13:52] | So if you don’t mind stepping aside so I can do my job I would appreciate it. | 所以如果你不介意站在一边 让我干活的话 非常感谢 |
[13:55] | Believe it or not Jack you don’t have to be qualified to help people. | 不管你是否相信 杰克 帮助人不需要你专业… |
[13:58] | You just have to be there for them. | 你只要在他们身边就可以了 |
[14:00] | Like you were there for my daughter. | 就像你在我女儿身边一样 |
[14:03] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[14:07] | You’re 20 years older than she is. | 你比她要大20岁 |
[14:09] | I know exactly what you’re doing. | 我很清楚你在干什么 |
[14:11] | I’ve done nothing but try and help her deal with her loss. | 我没做什么事 只是试着 帮她走出悲伤而已 |
[14:13] | How dare you accuse me of taking advantage of her. | 你怎么可以说 我在占她便宜 |
[14:15] | You did… | 你是在… |
[14:16] | dad stop. You can be angry at me all you want | 爸爸 停下 要生气你就找我 |
[14:20] | but before I met barry I didn’t want to live. Do you understand that? | 但遇到巴里之前 我已经不想活了 你明白吗? |
[14:26] | Fine I’ll get back to work if everyone could just relax. | 好吧 我回来工作 只要你们别再吵了 |
[14:30] | Jack we have a problem. | 杰克 我们有麻烦了 |
[14:35] | What? | 怎么了? |
[14:40] | Chloe I just saw the alarm. What’s going on? | 科洛依 我看到在闪警告 怎么了? |
[14:43] | The seal pressure indicators in the contaminated zones | 污染区域的密封压力指示器 |
[14:45] | are showing traces of sublimated polymer near the partition seal. | 显示在密封条附近有聚合反应的趋向 |
[14:49] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[14:50] | It means that the nerve gas must be mixed with a corrosive agent an acid. | 意思说神经毒气正在和一种腐蚀剂 混合成一种酸 |
[14:54] | The acid’s breaking down the seal between the rooMs. | 这种酸正在侵蚀房间的密封条 |
[14:57] | How long till the seal fails completely? | 密封条还能坚持多久? |
[15:00] | It’s hard to say for sure. | 很难说 |
[15:02] | Can you give me an estimate? | 给我个大概时间好吗? |
[15:04] | It’s deteriorating quickly. I’d say 15 minutes 20 at the most. | 损坏得很快 我想大概15 最多20分钟 |
[15:08] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[15:09] | As soon as the gas permeates the seal it enters the room. Then it’s over. | 毒气一透过密封条 进了房间 就结束了 |
[15:12] | Get me schematics on all the isolated zones. | 给我所有区域的平面图 |
[15:24] | Mr. Vice president with all due respect | 副总统阁下 恕我直言 |
[15:27] | I’m not trying to usurp your position. | 我不是想取代您的位置 |
[15:30] | I’m simply trying to serve the president the best way I can. | 我只是想尽我的绵薄之力 帮助总统而已 |
[15:36] | Yes sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[15:40] | What was that about? | 怎么了? |
[15:43] | I was trying to convince Gardner | 我想说服加德纳尔 |
[15:45] | to let me help him draft the president’s statement. | 让我代替他起草总统的声明 |
[15:48] | Charles is letting Hal write his statement? | 查尔斯让哈尔给他写声明? |
[15:51] | He’s insisted. | 他坚持要这么做 |
[15:53] | And the president gave him the go-ahead. | 总统让他这么干 |
[15:56] | But that means Gardner is effectively making policy. | 可是这样加德纳尔 就完全可以操纵决定了 |
[15:59] | We’ve got to stop him. | 我们要阻止他 |
[16:00] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[16:02] | But you know what kind of pressure the president’s under today. | 但你知道今天总统的压力有多大 |
[16:04] | He wants all the counsel he can get. | 他需要所有能得到的建议 |
[16:06] | And Hal’s only too eager to help out. | 哈尔只是太着急想帮忙而已 |
[16:08] | Of course he’s too eager. He’s got his eye on the oval office. | 他当然着急 他可是一直盯着总统办公室 |
[16:11] | Anything he can do to speed up Charles’ down fall | 任何能够加速查尔斯下台的事情 |
[16:14] | puts him one step closer to the presidency | 都让他一步步靠近总统的位置 |
[16:16] | Martha you have to intervene. | 玛莎 你必须得插手 |
[16:20] | Hal feeds the president ideas. | 哈尔在左右总统的决定 |
[16:23] | We saw it at the WTO we saw it in Chicago. When they work. | WTO谈判的时候我们看到了 芝加哥的时候也是 |
[16:27] | Hal takes the credit for them. | 好的时候 是哈尔的功劳 |
[16:29] | When they don’t the president takes the hits. | 不好的时候 是总统的过错 |
[16:31] | Have you reminded Charles of that? | 你没有提醒过查尔斯吗? |
[16:33] | I can’t. Hal’s the vice president. | 我不能 哈尔是副总统 |
[16:36] | I’m just the chief of staff. | 我只是参谋长 |
[16:41] | You have influence that supercedes any constitutional rank. | 你的影响力超过任何实权人物 |
[16:46] | And now’s the time to use it. | 现在是用武之时了 |
[16:54] | I want to see the statement as soon as it’s issued. | 我要在声明发布后马上看到它 |
[16:56] | You will. | 你会的 |
[17:03] | I just checked the readings from all uncontaminated zones. | 我刚检查了一下无污染区的指数 |
[17:08] | The testing you’ve been doing in your respective areas is consistent. | 和你们各自区域的检查情况一样 |
[17:12] | The sentox nerve gas that was released into | 周围环境里的神经毒气 |
[17:14] | the air duct system contains a corrosive agent | 正在发生某种化学反应 |
[17:16] | that is eating away at the barrier seals protecting the safe zones. | 腐蚀蚀隔离区房间的密封条 |
[17:19] | I’m not going to pull any punches. | 我没有夸大事实 |
[17:22] | Crt will not be here to help us. | 化学反应小组现在帮不了我们 |
[17:24] | At this point our only hope is to help ourselves. | 基于这点 我们唯一的希望只有全力自救 |
[17:27] | We need to find a way to either neutralize | 我们要想办法中和毒气 |
[17:29] | or flush the sentox out of the contaminated areas | 或者把污染区的毒气排掉 |
[17:32] | before the barrier seals fail and the gas enters the safe zones. | 在密封条失效… 毒气进入安全区之前 |
[17:37] | I want all personnel working on this problem. | 我要所有的人都来想法解决这个问题 |
[17:40] | We don’t have much time. Do what you can. | 我们没有多少时间 大家尽力 |
[17:43] | We’ll hope for the best. | 希望是最好的结果 |
[17:46] | Maybe we can do something from in here. | 也许我们有办法… |
[17:49] | Access the ventilation system? | 进入通风系统? |
[17:50] | Even if I could it doesn’t mean | 即使我可以进取 |
[17:52] | we could do anything to stop the seals from breaking down. | 也没法阻止密封条被腐蚀 |
[17:54] | Just try. | 试试 |
[18:01] | Maybe it’s not as bad as we think. Maybe the numbers are off. | 也许并不像我们想得这么糟 也许指标出错了 |
[18:04] | They’re not. | 没有错 |
[18:05] | Even if the seals leak crt could get here in time. | 即使密封条泄漏了 化学反应小组也会准时到的 |
[18:09] | The only reason she’s here is because I asked her to stay. | 是我让她呆在这的 |
[18:15] | If something happens to her it’s going to be because of me… | 如果发生什么事 都是因为我… |
[18:17] | Because of what I did. | 因为我所做的一切 |
[18:19] | There was no way that you could know that ctu was vulnerable. | 你也不知道CTU会被攻击 |
[18:23] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[18:25] | You’ve got something? | 发现什么了? |
[18:26] | I think if I can slow the seals from breaking down | 我想我可以减缓密封条的腐蚀 |
[18:28] | I can flush the contaminated areas using the air conditioning. | 我可以用空调把污染区的毒气排出 |
[18:31] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[18:34] | Something’s wrong. The control isn’t responding. | 有错误 控制系统没有响应 |
[18:37] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[18:38] | It’s being blocked by some program that I can’t get to remotely. | 有某些程序让我不能远程连接 |
[18:40] | It’s probably on a computer near holding four. | 有可能在4号区附近的一台电脑上 |
[18:43] | Can you get me how can I get in there? | 能告诉我怎么过去吗? |
[18:44] | This is a false wall. The air in there is not contaminated. | 这是一堵空心墙 里面的空气没有污染 |
[18:47] | Can he get to the computer through there? | 他能通过那到达电脑吗? |
[18:49] | Yes but once he makes it through the safe zone he’ll be in a contaminated area. | 是的 但到安全区域前 他会先暴露在污染区里 |
[18:52] | What are you talking about? He can’t go through a contaminated area. | 你们在说什么? 他不能通过污染区 |
[18:56] | I can hold my breath. | 我可以摒住呼吸 |
[18:57] | The sentox won’t be absorbed by my skin over that short a period of time. | 短时间内毒气不会通过我的皮肤吸收 |
[18:59] | As long as I don’t in hale it I’ll be fine. | 只要我不吸气 就没事 |
[19:01] | Jack you can’t hold your breath that long. | 杰克 你不可能摒这么久 |
[19:03] | I only have to hold my breath long enough to get to the computer | 我只要在到那计算机之前 摒住呼吸就可以了 |
[19:05] | disconnect the program and get back to the ventilated room. | 关闭程序 然后回到安全区 |
[19:08] | Once I’m back in the safe room how long will it take you to clear out the sentox | 我回到安全区后 你需要多久来清除毒气 |
[19:12] | About 20 seconds based on the cubic footage. | 大概每立方英尺需要20秒 |
[19:15] | Jack even if you get to the computer what if we can’t ventilate that room | 杰克 即使你到达那计算机 我们不能给房间排气怎么办? |
[19:19] | Chloe thinks we can. | 科洛依认为可以 |
[19:21] | Right now this is our only option. Crt is not going to get here in time. | 化学反应小组不能及时赶到 现在 这是我们唯一的选择了 |
[19:24] | The seals are now 80% gone. | 密封条已经被腐蚀了80% |
[19:26] | What’s the bottom line? | 还能坚持多久? |
[19:27] | We have less than 20 minutes. | 不超过20分钟 |
[19:30] | All right Jack Chloe and i are on channel one. | 好吧 杰克 科洛依和我在一号线 |
[19:32] | If you need to communicate with anyone else we’ll patch you through. | 如果你要和其他人通话 我们会给你转过去 |
[19:35] | As soon as I go through you have to replace this behind me. | 我一走 你马上把这堵上 |
[19:38] | Jack it’s time. Go now. | 杰克 是时候了 现在快去 |
[19:41] | Now. | 现在 |
[20:57] | Chloe it’s Jack. | 科洛依 我是杰克 |
[20:58] | I just completed the airlock. | 我刚封住了入气口 |
[20:59] | I’m getting ready to move into the ventilation room. | 现在准备进入通风区 |
[21:01] | I’ll tap my com unit three times when I’m back in the safe room. | 重回安全室后我会敲三下通讯耳机 |
[21:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:06] | Jack I don’t have to remind you if that airlock leaks | 杰克 我想不用提醒你也知道 如果入气口泄露… |
[21:08] | we’ll all be dead within the next three minutes. | 三分钟内我们都得完蛋 |
[21:10] | It’s not going to leak Chloe. | 不会泄露的 科洛依 |
[21:13] | Okay… | 好了 |
[21:15] | – I’m going in. – Okay. | – 我要进去了 – 好 |
[22:23] | seal corrosion is now at 86 percent. | 密封条已被侵蚀86% |
[22:26] | Is there anything we can do from here? | 我们在这里能做点什么吗 |
[22:27] | No we just have to wait. | 只能等待 |
[22:28] | There’s nothing we can do to get your dad out any faster. | 无论我们做什么… 都不能让你爸爸更快出来 |
[22:31] | Don’t talk down to me Chloe. | 别用那种语气跟我讲话 科洛依 |
[22:33] | Listen we’re in a crisis situation here okay? | 听着 我们现在处于危机之中 |
[22:35] | Tempers are bound to flare. Let’s just everybody breathe. | 大家火气都不小 调节一下呼吸吧 |
[22:38] | What’s with you and the breathing? | 呼吸又呼吸 |
[22:40] | Is that your solution to everything? | 万能又无敌 是不? |
[22:50] | It’s Jack he’s back in the room. | 是杰克 他回到那间房间了 |
[22:52] | It’s too soon he couldn’t have found the program and disabled it yet. | 这也太快了 他不可能这么快… 找到程序 更别说中止了 |
[22:57] | He’s got 15 more seconds before the room clears. | 还有十五秒室内空气才能净化 |
[23:02] | What’s it mean that he finished so quickly? | “这也太快了 “是什么意思? |
[23:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:04] | Well it could be a good thing right? | 这是好事吧 |
[23:06] | It should be a good thing or it could be a bad thing. | 你是文盲? 所谓”不知道”的意思 |
[23:07] | That’s what “I don’t know” means. | 就是说可能好也可能糟 |
[23:13] | All right Jack the room is clear you can breathe. Are you okay? | 好了杰克 空气净化完成 你可以呼吸了 还好吗? |
[23:19] | I couldn’t get to it. | 我到不了那里 |
[23:20] | Chloe you’re right. I saw it. | 科洛依 你说对了 我看见了 |
[23:22] | There’s a computer program running on the ac control unit | 有个程序在电流控制台运行 |
[23:24] | but there’s a security grate in the wall behind the vent. | 但墙上通风口后安装了防护网 |
[23:27] | I don’t see it on my system. | 系统上看不见 |
[23:29] | Trust me it’s there. | 相信我 有的 |
[23:34] | I just found it. | 刚刚看见 |
[23:35] | It was a security upgrade in the last two years. | 是前两年安装的安全升级装置 |
[23:38] | Somebody didn’t file it properly that’s why I didn’t see it. | 肯定有人备份文件时疏忽了 所以我刚才没有看见 |
[23:40] | Are there any other vents that could help us get into that wall? | 还有别的通风口让我进去吗 |
[23:43] | No they’ve all been upgraded. | 没有 都加安全门了 |
[23:45] | Well it’s a room there’s got to be a door. Where does it lead? | 那是个房间 门通向哪里? |
[23:47] | To a corridor above holding four. | 通向4号禁闭室的走廊 |
[23:49] | None of us can get there from where we’re at. | 在这里没人能过去 |
[23:51] | Who’s in holding room four? | 谁在4号禁闭室 |
[23:52] | Lynn Mcgill. | 林·麦克基尔 |
[23:54] | Are there any other vented rooms we can get him to? | 还有哪些通风室可以让他过去? |
[23:56] | No Jack there’s nothing. | 没了 杰克 一个都没有 |
[24:04] | Patch me through to him. | 帮我接通他 |
[24:09] | Mcgill here. | 我是麦克基尔 |
[24:10] | Lynn it’s Jack. | 林 我是杰克 |
[24:11] | We found a computer interrupt in the ac control unit. | 我们在电流控制台发现阻挡程序 |
[24:14] | Now if we can shut that down in the next few minutes | 现在如果能在几分钟内将其解除 |
[24:16] | we can stop the gas from permeating the safe zones. | 就能防止毒气蔓延至安全区 |
[24:19] | Well that’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[24:21] | The problem is you’re the only person close enough to get to it. | 问题是… 你是唯一能够接近控制台的人 |
[24:24] | Chloe? | 科洛依? |
[24:25] | It’s directly above the holding room where you are now. | 就在你所在禁闭室的上层 |
[24:27] | Take the stairs | 上楼梯 |
[24:28] | go to the left around the corner. It’s the room on your left. | 拐弯左转 左手边的房间 |
[24:32] | Okay… | 好… |
[24:33] | how are we going to do this Jack? | 该怎么做 杰克? |
[24:34] | Lynn the truth is if I can get there | 林 要是我能自己去 |
[24:36] | I would do this myself but I’m not close enough. | 我就亲自做了 可我靠近不了 |
[24:40] | No one who’s still alive in ctu is. You’re the only person who can do this. | CTU里活着的人里 只有你能这样做了 |
[24:43] | And I’m going to have to ask you to do it without any protection. | 而且我要求你在… 没有任何保护的情况下去做 |
[24:45] | I see. | 明白了 |
[24:46] | No you don’t. | 不 你不明白 |
[24:48] | As soon as you open the door to the hallway your room will become contaminated. | 你一打开通向走廊的门 你的房间就会被毒气污染 |
[24:52] | You can hold your breath long enough to fix the problem | 你可以摒住呼吸 去把问题解决掉 |
[24:54] | but we have nowhere else to send you. | 同时你也就无路可走了 |
[24:56] | We can’t airlock you. | 无法再将你隔离 |
[24:59] | There are two of us in here Jack. | 我们这里有两个人 杰克 |
[25:01] | Sir this is Harry Swinton. | 长官 我是哈里·史文顿 |
[25:04] | So you’re saying that if he does this then we’re both gonna die? | 你的意思是如果他这样做 我们就都得丧命? |
[25:09] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[25:12] | We don’t have a choice Harry. | 我们别无选择 哈里 |
[25:13] | How do we know that you’re not just making this story up | 我们怎么知道 你是不是在胡编乱造… |
[25:16] | so you don’t have to make the sacrifice yourself? | 来保全自己性命 |
[25:18] | You don’t. | 别这么想 |
[25:20] | All I can ask you to do is believe me. I’m telling you the truth. | 我请求你相信我 我没有说谎 |
[25:23] | Well that’s easy for you to say sir. You’re not the one who’s about to die. | 哼 你说得轻巧 要去送命的又不是你 |
[25:26] | It’s not easy for me to say. | 我说得并不轻巧 |
[25:30] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:34] | We have to do this Harry. | 我们必须得去 哈里 |
[25:36] | We’re going to die anyway. | 横竖都是死 |
[25:38] | If we don’t so will everyone in ctu. | 我们不去 CTU里每个人都得丧命 |
[25:42] | We have to do this. | 我们必须得去 |
[25:52] | Okay Jack go ahead. | 杰克 说吧 怎么做 |
[25:53] | Once you enter the ventilation room | 进入通风室后 |
[25:56] | the computer will be on your right. | 电脑在你们右边 |
[25:57] | There’s a program running on the computer. | 电脑上有一个程序在运行 |
[25:59] | You need to quit out of it I’ll take it from there. | 你们得让把它终止 剩下的我来做 |
[26:01] | Lynn we don’t have a lot of time. | 林 我们时间不多了 |
[26:07] | I’ll do it. | 照你说的办 |
[26:38] | Chloe… | 科洛依… |
[26:39] | I’m sorry about how I acted earlier… | 我为刚才所作所为道歉 |
[26:42] | and about yo friend that died. | 也为你死去的朋友感到遗憾 |
[26:44] | Okay. Thanks. | 没事 谢谢 |
[26:47] | I’ve been wanting to ask you something. | 我一直想问你 |
[26:50] | Did you have contact with my dad while he was gone? | 我爸爸失踪时你跟他联系过吗? |
[26:54] | I sent him information about once a month. | 我每个月都给他发一次信息 |
[26:57] | What kind of information? | 什么信息? |
[26:58] | A lot of different things. | 许多不同的事情 |
[27:00] | About me? | 关于我吗? |
[27:02] | Actually almost all of it was about you. | 事实上 绝大部分是关于你 |
[27:05] | Your breakup with chase your depression… | 你跟蔡斯分手 你得了抑郁症… |
[27:07] | wha… ? How did you get… ? | 什么? 你怎么知道…? |
[27:08] | I’m really good at getting information. | 搜集信息是我的特长 |
[27:11] | I don’t judge it I just pass it on. | 我从不对此作评论 我只是负责传话 |
[27:14] | I’m sorry about you and chase. It must’ve been really painful. | 对于你和蔡斯分手我很遗憾 你当时一定很痛苦 |
[27:18] | Yeah it was. | 是 是这样 |
[27:20] | So you talked to him too? | 你跟他谈过? |
[27:22] | Chase? No. | 蔡斯? 没有 |
[27:24] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里? |
[27:26] | No but I could find out if you want. | 不 不过你想知道我会去查 |
[27:28] | No no it’s all right. | 不必了 |
[27:30] | Barry thinks I shou let that go. | 巴里认为我应该忘记这件事 |
[27:33] | He’s probably right. | 也许他是对的 |
[27:34] | Yeah well shrinks are always giving advice | 对的 说三道四是心理医生的特长 |
[27:36] | that they probably don’t follow themselves. | 不过 他们连自己说的都不相信 |
[27:41] | How are you doing? | 你过得怎样? |
[27:42] | Well this morning woke up with a guy in my bed | 早上还睡在我床上的人 |
[27:44] | that I’ll probably never see again. | 可能以后再也见不到了 |
[27:45] | And I just watched one of my best friends die right in front of me | 还有刚刚… 我最好的朋友就在我面前死去 |
[27:47] | so… I guess not that great. | 所以… 我想并不好 |
[27:52] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[28:08] | Replace the panel. | 封好面板 |
[28:09] | Pull up the security feed for the observation room. | 打开观察室监视器 |
[28:15] | You be a good girl for mommy okay? | 做妈妈的乖女儿 好吗? |
[28:18] | She tells you you have to go to bed you have to go to bed. | 她让你去睡觉 你就去 |
[28:22] | When you coming home? | 你什么时候回家? |
[28:25] | I don’t know honey. | 我也不知道 宝贝 |
[28:27] | If I fall asleep will you wake me up? | 要是我睡着了 你会叫醒我吗? |
[28:30] | Of course I will. | 当然 |
[28:31] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 真的 |
[28:35] | I’m going in now Harry. | 我要进去了 哈里 |
[28:38] | Say good-bye. | 说再见吧 |
[28:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:41] | Love you to daddy. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[28:43] | Bye baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 再见了 |
[28:48] | Chloe we’re ready. | 科洛依 我们准备完毕 |
[28:49] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[28:51] | Okay good luck. And thanks for doing this. | 好运 谢谢你们所做的 |
[28:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:49] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[29:51] | Is the ac responding? | 电流有反应了吗? |
[29:52] | Yes. I’m starting the fans now. | 是 我正在启动换气扇 |
[29:54] | How long before the sentox is neutralized? | 中和神经毒气需要多长时间? |
[29:56] | At least 15 minutes but the concentration should go down enough to stop | 至少15分钟 但是浓度可以降低到防止… |
[29:59] | eating away at the seals immediately. | 密封条被腐蚀的程度 |
[30:01] | Polymer count is down | 聚合物指数下降 |
[30:02] | it looks like the seals will hold until all zones are clear. | 看起来所有区域清理完毕前密封条仍有效 |
[30:10] | Lynn Harry I don’t know if you can still hear me | 林 哈里 不知你们是否能够听见 如果听见的话… |
[30:13] | but I want you to know what you did was successful. | 不过我还是想让你们知道… 你们成功了 |
[30:15] | The seals are holding. | 密封条保住了 |
[30:19] | I will personally notify your familiesand tell them of the sacrifice you made. | 我会亲自告诉你们的家属 你们所做出的牺牲 |
[30:25] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:28] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道该再说什么 |
[30:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:43] | I’m okay… | 我还活着… |
[30:46] | I’m okay. | 我还活着 |
[31:42] | Pull up the security feed to medical. | 监视画面转到医务室 |
[32:01] | Can you hear me? | 听见我说话吗? |
[32:03] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[32:04] | No… | 不知道… |
[32:06] | no name. | 没有名字 |
[32:08] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[32:11] | Agent burke this is Jack bauer. | 伯克特工 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[32:13] | What have you got from Henderson? | 亨德森招供没有? |
[32:14] | Nothing. He’s still not talking. | 他什么也不说 |
[32:16] | Okay keep working on him. | 好 继续问他 |
[32:18] | As soon as the barriers go up I’ll get back to you. | 隔离解除我马上过去 |
[32:22] | Chloe | 科洛依 |
[32:23] | I don’t think we’re going to break Henderson now. | 我想现在还撬不开亨德森的嘴 |
[32:24] | All the information that we’re going to get is from his computer. | 我们只能从电脑上获取信息了 |
[32:26] | I need you to keep working on those files. | 我希望你继续 |
[32:28] | Most of my team is gone. How am I going to do that? | 我的团队几乎都牺牲了 我怎么干得了? |
[32:30] | Only work on his files. | 只能继续破译他的档案 |
[32:33] | Kim | 金 |
[32:35] | as soon as the barriers go up I want you go over to medical | 隔离解除 你就去医务室 |
[32:38] | and let them check you out. | 让他们给你检查 |
[32:39] | No dad when the barriers go up I’m leaving. | 不 爸爸 隔离解除 我就走 |
[32:41] | Kim please just do this for me. | 别这样 金 就算为了我 |
[32:42] | We still need to talk. | 我们还需要谈谈 |
[32:44] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么可说的了 |
[32:48] | Don’t be in such a hurry to cut me off. | 别这么急着拒我于千里… |
[32:50] | You cut me off. | 是你拒我千里之外 |
[32:51] | Listen to me I’m not angry. | 听我说 我并没生气 |
[32:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:55] | But there’s nothing left to say except I don’t want to be around you. | 但我不想和你一起 没什么好说的了 |
[33:01] | Every time I am something horrible happens. People die | 每次在你身边都会发生可怕的事 都会有人死 |
[33:06] | and I know that’s not your fault but I can’t be a part of it. | 我知道并不是你的错 但我只是不想卷入其中 |
[33:11] | I don’t want you to be a part of that. | 我也不想你被卷进来 |
[33:13] | All I want is for one day you and I just to be able to spend time together. | 我只想有一天能和你在一起过平静的日子 |
[33:21] | Kim I had to give you up once I’m not going to let that happen again. | 金 我曾不得不弃你而去 我保证不会再有下次了 |
[33:25] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[33:27] | I can’t. | 算了 |
[33:41] | – God that was close. – I know. | – 总算结束了 – 是啊 |
[33:57] | Are you all right? | 还好吗? |
[34:00] | No. | 不好 |
[34:18] | An emergency peacekeeping force. | 紧急维和部队 |
[34:20] | It was Hal’s suggestion. | 哈尔的建议 |
[34:22] | I think it works. | 我想这会有用 |
[34:23] | Charles | 查尔斯 |
[34:24] | aren’t you afraid that an edict of this kind could do far more damage | 难道你不怕这种通告会比 |
[34:27] | than any chemical weapon ever could? | 任何化学武器造成更大损失吗? |
[34:32] | Martha ctu has been attacked. | 玛莎 CTU已经被袭击 |
[34:34] | Our first line of defense is shut down | 我们第一道防线已被击溃 |
[34:36] | and people were killed because of this chemical weapon. | 人们被化学武器夺去生命 |
[34:39] | And that’s just a prelude to what’s going to happen in this city | 这仅仅是一个序幕 |
[34:41] | more nerve gas will be released I can guarantee it. | 还会有更多神经毒气被释放 我保证 |
[34:45] | Look if you or Mike you have any better ideas please | 如果你是麦克 你会有更好的主意嘛? 拜托 |
[34:48] | I would be glad to hear them. | 如果有 我倒是想听听 |
[34:55] | – I can break a moment. – Certenly. | – 能离开会儿吗? – 当然 |
[35:07] | What is it martha? | 怎么了 玛莎? |
[35:12] | If you | 如果你… |
[35:14] | Charles logan really feel | 查尔斯·洛根 真的觉得… |
[35:17] | that martial law is your only option | 戒严是唯一选择 |
[35:20] | I will support you. | 我会支持你 |
[35:21] | But what I will not do | 但是我不会… |
[35:24] | is stand by and watch Hal Gardner use you | 坐视哈尔·加德纳尔利用你 |
[35:28] | to promote his own agenda. | 宣传他的议程而不管 |
[35:29] | Please martha give me some credit. | 玛莎 请相信我 |
[35:30] | He has done it before. | 他不是第一次这么做了 |
[35:32] | He is not the president. | 他不是总统 |
[35:34] | You are. | 你才是 |
[35:35] | I am doing this because it’s the right thing to do. | 我这么做 因为这是正确选择 |
[35:45] | I don’t know how much more of this I can take | 我不知道我还能承受多少 |
[35:49] | I real don’t. | 真的不知道 |
[35:59] | David’s assination the nerve gas | 大卫被暗杀 神经毒气… |
[36:01] | the murder of those hostages walt cummings’ betrayal | 机场人质牺牲 沃尔特·卡明斯的背叛 |
[36:08] | and you… | 而你… |
[36:11] | I almost lost you. | 我几乎失去你 |
[36:16] | I didn’t lose you did I? | 我没有失去你 对不? |
[36:26] | No Charles. | 没有失去 |
[36:34] | You didn’t lose me. | 你并没失去我 |
[36:37] | I’m still here. | 我还在 |
[36:45] | Yes. | 讲 |
[36:48] | Good. | 那就好 |
[36:50] | The men are there. They need the schematics. | 人员就位 图纸呢? |
[37:09] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[37:11] | Just a client. | 一个客户 |
[37:14] | Yes. | 你好 |
[37:16] | Have you got it yet? | 弄到没有? |
[37:18] | I told you I’d call you as soon as I have everything. | 我告诉过你 办成给你电话 |
[37:20] | I’m still waiting on a few items. | 还差一点 |
[37:22] | I’m paying you a lot of money Collette. | 我可是花了大价钱请你的 科勒特 |
[37:25] | And if you could have gotten the detailed specs | 如果你能从别人那里 |
[37:27] | of a facility this secure from someone else you would have. | 弄到更详细的信息 你早就请别人了 |
[37:30] | But you didn’t. | 但你没那么做 |
[37:32] | You called me and I’ll have it for you in a few minutes. | 你找了我… 我几分钟之后就能给你弄到 |
[37:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[37:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:43] | Difficult client. | 难缠的客户 |
[37:47] | Wish I knew exactly what it is you did. | 我真希望知道你到底在做什么 |
[37:50] | I might be able to help. | 我或许能帮上忙 |
[37:52] | You do help me. | 你帮了我了 |
[37:56] | Oh I can’t. | 不行 |
[37:58] | I have to go and finish something. | 我要走了 还有事要忙 |
[38:06] | Finish this. | 就做一次 |
[38:11] | How long till the air will be safe to breathe? | 还要多久 空气才能让人呼吸? |
[38:14] | all right thank you very much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[38:17] | Buchanan. | 我是布坎南 |
[38:18] | Mr. Buchanan this is Karen Hayes from homeland security. | 布坎南先生 我是国土安全部的凯伦·海因斯 |
[38:21] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[38:21] | I’m running a damage assessment and I need your body count. | 我正在统计伤亡情况 我需要你报个数字 |
[38:25] | We don’t have a body count yet. | 我们现在还没统计出来 |
[38:26] | We’ll know more when crt gets here and the barriers lift. | 等化学反应小组来了 打开防护栏后才能得到确切数字 |
[38:29] | What’s your best estimate? | 保守估计是多少? |
[38:31] | I’m guessing we’ll need at least 20 in comm | 我想指挥部至少20人 |
[38:33] | and 35 in tactical and other departments. | 战术部及其他部门35人 |
[38:36] | All right well I’m on my way over there with a core team. | 好的 我和指挥小组在路上 |
[38:38] | We can make adjustments when I get there. | 到了之后就能做出相应决定 |
[38:40] | You coming here now? | 你现在要来? |
[38:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[38:44] | I see. | 明白了 |
[38:45] | I’ll be there soon. | 马上到 |
[38:47] | How’s your progress? | 进行得如何? |
[38:48] | Good. | 没问题 |
[38:49] | I’ve already reformatted their main servers to our specs. | 我已经重新格式化了他们的主服务器 |
[38:51] | All their tactical protocols will have to go through me. | 他们所有网路管制协定都要经过我手上 |
[38:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:54] | I may have to replace some of their personnel with my people. | 我可能得用我自己的一些人手 |
[38:57] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你有意见吗? |
[38:58] | Absolutely not. | 没问题 |
[39:00] | After what these people have been through | 经过这种折腾 |
[39:01] | most of them won’t be up to full capacity. | 大部分人可能都状态欠佳了 |
[39:03] | We need to identify these people quickly and send them home. | 我们得马上找出他们 把他们送回家 |
[39:06] | What about chain of command? | 管理层怎么办? |
[39:07] | Am I going to need approval from Bill Buchanan | 如果对人事方面进行变动的话 |
[39:09] | if I want to make a personnel change? | 需要经过比尔·布坎南同意吗? |
[39:10] | No Bill won’t be in charge when we get there | 不用 我们到后他就做不了主了 |
[39:13] | I will. | 我负责 |
[39:15] | For all intents and purposes ctu is no longer an operation entity. | 事实上CTU不再是行动实体 |
[39:20] | It’s a building with workers who will report to us. | 只是座有人在为我们工作的大楼 |
[39:29] | We’re clear. I’m going back to medical. | 可以了 我要回医务室 |
[39:33] | Kim | 金 |
[39:35] | I have to finish this now. | 我现在得完成任务 |
[39:37] | I know. Good-bye dad. | 我知道 再见 爸爸 |
[39:48] | Good-bye | 再见了 |
[39:52] | Excuse me Jack. | 等一下 杰克 |
[39:55] | I just wanted to say thank you | 我只想说 谢谢你… |
[39:56] | for saving our lives. | 救了我们 |
[39:59] | I mean we definitely couldn’t have gotten through this without you. | 没有你 我们肯定撑不过来 |
[40:02] | Take her outside of the city. | 带她到别的城市去 |
[40:05] | Don’t make any stops. You understand? | 一刻也别犹豫 明白吗? |
[40:24] | Looks like he’s dead. | 看起来死了 |
[40:25] | No. | 没有 |
[40:26] | His nervous system is shut down. | 他的神经系统崩溃了 |
[40:28] | Well can you wake him up? | 能叫醒他吗? |
[40:30] | No. | 不行 |
[40:38] | Almeida. | 我是阿尔梅达 |
[40:39] | Tony it’s Jack. I’m on my way. | 我是杰克 我马上到 |
[40:42] | Yeah Jack | 好 杰克 |
[40:43] | Henderson’s in a coma. He’s not coming out of it. | 亨德森昏迷还没苏醒 |
[40:46] | You’ve had your chance. He’s mine now. | 你错过机会了 他现在是我的人了 |
[40:49] | Damn it Tony just wait until I get there. | 妈的 托尼 等我过去 |
[40:51] | No I’m done waiting. | 不 我等够了 |
[40:53] | You don’t want to do this. It’s not going to bring back Michelle. | 你不会这么做的 因为这样换不回米歇尔 |
[40:56] | No | 不 |
[40:58] | No but I’ll feel better. | 起码我会好受一点 |
[40:59] | Trust me it won’t. | 相信我 别这么做 |
[41:03] | You’re probably right. I’ll let you know. | 也许你是对的 我会让你知道 |
[41:06] | Tony. Tony? | 托尼 托尼 |
[41:11] | What’d Jack say? | 杰克说什么了? |
[41:13] | He’s on his way here. | 他正往这里赶 |
[41:15] | We’ll figure out what to do when he gets here. | 我们得想想他来了怎么办 |
[41:17] | There’s nothing to figure out. | 没什么可想的 |
[41:20] | This guy’s cooked. | 这家伙完蛋了 |
[42:32] | Tony. Tony. | 托尼 托尼 |
[42:36] | I-I couldn’t do it. | 我下不了手 |
[42:38] | It’s all right. It’s all right. Come on. | 没事 没事的 撑住 |
[42:44] | You stay with me. Stay with me. | 我在呢 我在 |
[42:47] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[42:49] | Somebody help. | 快来人 |
[42:53] | No no… | 不 不… |
[42:55] | No hang on. | 坚持住啊 |
[42:56] | Hang on. | 坚持 |
[42:59] | She’s gone Jack. | 伙计 她…她走了 |