时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | I’m issuing an executive order, | 我将会起草命令 |
[00:15] | imposing a curfew on all civilians in the los angeles metropolitan area. | 在洛杉矶区域施行戒严 |
[00:21] | This curfew will be effective immediately and will be enforced by the military. | 戒严将会马上执行 由军队保证实施 |
[00:25] | They’re talking about this like it’s an illegal action. | 他们说的好像这是非法行动 |
[00:28] | Don’t worry,Mr. President. | 别担心 总统先生 |
[00:31] | I’m in control of the situation. | 局势在我控制之中 |
[00:33] | Hasn’t it ever occurred to you | 你有没有想到 |
[00:34] | that he proposed this whole thing to set you up for a fall? | 他这样做是想害你? |
[00:36] | Hal’s only motivation is what’s best for the country. | 哈尔的唯一目的就是国家的利益 |
[00:38] | There’s going to be a fallout. | 这样做后果很严重 |
[00:40] | And you know it. | 你知道的 |
[00:41] | You’re here to shut this place down, aren’t you? | 你到这儿来是想搞垮这里的吧? |
[00:43] | -I told you before,the white house… -I know what you told me before. | -我之前告诉过你 白宫 -我知道你以前说过什么 |
[00:46] | Now tell me the truth. | 现在告诉我实情 |
[00:47] | CTU is being absorbed by homeland, | 国土安全部要吸收CTU |
[00:50] | which means from now on, | 就是说 从现在开始 |
[00:51] | every operational decision needs to go through me. | 所有决策都需要经我批准 |
[00:54] | There’s something from my brother, I need to give you personally. | 我哥这里有个东西 我想单独交给你 |
[00:56] | I should be there within the hour. | 我大概一小时内到 |
[00:58] | You coming here? | 你要来这里? |
[00:59] | I know it sounds impulsive,aaron, | 是的 艾伦 我也知道这好像很冲动 |
[01:00] | but I’d rather see you sooner than later. | 但是我想尽快见到你 |
[01:02] | I’m hoping there’s somewhere we can meet discreetly. | 如果能有个地方能秘密的见面就好 |
[01:21] | does she have the schematics and the access codes? | 她有结构图和访问密码吗? |
[01:23] | Yes. Everything we need. | 有 我们要的都有 |
[01:25] | Release the sentox here… | 我们在这儿释放毒气 |
[01:27] | and 200,000 people die. | 弄死20万人 |
[01:30] | The decryption key is charlie-alpha 3-9-alpha. | 密钥是C-A-3-9-A |
[01:34] | It worked. | 好的 |
[01:35] | This is what you wanted. | 正是我们想要的东西 |
[01:37] | Drop the gun! | 把枪丢掉! |
[01:38] | I’m with the german federal intelligence service. | 我效力于德国联邦情报局 |
[01:41] | I’ve been undercover for the last six months, | 6个月以来我一直都在卧底 |
[01:43] | gathering intel on Collette’s clientele. | 收集科勒特的客户情报 |
[01:45] | If we don’t find Bierko, | 如果我们找不到比耶科 |
[01:46] | hundreds of thousands of innocent people will die here today. | 今天成千上万无辜的人会因此而丧命 |
[01:49] | Let him go!He’s given us what we want! | 让他走 他已经把我们需要的都说了 |
[01:51] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来! |
[01:54] | As for the data I sold to Bierko, | 至于我卖给比耶科的情报 |
[01:55] | it’s something that I received from a contact from the department of defense. | 是我从国防部的一个线人那里搞到的 |
[01:58] | -What’s his name? -Her name? | -他叫什么? -是女的 |
[02:00] | Audrey Raines. | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[02:03] | You were lying to me. | 你撒谎 |
[02:05] | She sold me the information,Mr. Bauer. | 是她卖给我这个情报的 鲍尔先生 |
[02:07] | Apparently,she had a price. | 看来她也被买通了 |
[02:11] | The following takes place between 9Pm and 10Pm | 以下是发生于夜晚9点到10点之间的故事 |
[02:25] | Chloe,I need you to do something for me right away. | 科洛伊 我现在需要你帮我做点事情 |
[02:28] | Check out Audrey Raines’s activities in the last 18 months. | 查一下奥黛丽·瑞恩斯最近18个月来的活动 |
[02:31] | Audrey? Why? | 奥黛丽? 为什么? |
[02:32] | I’ll explain later. | 我稍后再解释 |
[02:34] | I’m particularly interested in any unusual connection | 特别是她和克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[02:36] | between her and Christopher Henderson or Walt Cummings. | 以及沃尔特·卡明斯之间的联系 |
[02:38] | You think she has something to do with their conspiracy? | 你认为她也参与到他们的阴谋中了? |
[02:40] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[02:41] | Please do it quickly. | 快点办吧 |
[02:45] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[02:46] | Yes? | 什么? |
[02:47] | I’m afraid I have to take you into custody. | 恐怕我不得不把你禁闭起来 |
[02:49] | What? I don’t understand. Am I being arrested? | 什么? 不能理解 我被捕了? |
[02:52] | -Detained. -On what grounds? | -关起来 -到底是为什么? |
[02:54] | Collette Stenger’s been passing information to Bierko, | 科勒特·斯登格为 比耶科送了一些情报 |
[02:56] | information he apparently intends to use in his next attack. | 很显然 这些情报有助于 他实施下一次袭击 |
[03:00] | She claims she got the information from someone at DOD, | 她声称这些情报是从 国防部某个人手中搞到的 |
[03:02] | and she named you as the source. | 而且说这个人就是你 |
[03:04] | She’s lying.That’s impossible. | 她在撒谎 这不可能 |
[03:05] | We already uncovered one mole in the white house today,Audrey. | 我们今天已经从白宫挖出一个内奸了 奥黛丽 |
[03:08] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[03:09] | What kind of information did Stenger say I gave her? | 斯登格说我给她送了什么情报? |
[03:12] | I’ve told you as much as I can at this point. | 我已经把我知道的都告诉你了 |
[03:15] | Prep ms. Raines for interrogation. | 带瑞恩斯小姐去审讯室 |
[03:17] | Does Jack know that I’m being detained? | 杰克知道我要被关的事情么? |
[03:18] | Yes.He sanctioned it. | 知道 是他同意的 |
[03:24] | It’s the truth. | 我没说谎 |
[03:25] | Audrey Raines was my contact at the department of defense. | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯是我在国防部的内线 |
[03:28] | You met with her face-to-face? | 你和她见过面? |
[03:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:30] | Good,then you’ll be able to recognize her when you see her. | 很好 那你见到她时 一定可以认出来了? |
[03:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:33] | She identified ms. Raines from photographs on the way here. | 她在路上已经认出瑞恩斯小姐的照片了 |
[03:38] | If you were lying to me, | 如果你对我撒谎 |
[03:40] | I’m gonna make this the worst day of your life. | 我保证你这辈子生不如死 |
[03:42] | You understand? | 明白? |
[03:45] | Put her in holding. | 把她关起来 |
[04:11] | Burke’s interrogation methods should only be used as a last resort. | 伯克的审讯方法应该留在最后用 |
[04:14] | The situation warrants a more aggressive approach. | 根据目前的形势 只能采用比较激进的方法了 |
[04:16] | Then do the same thing to Collette Stenger. | 那就应该用同样的方法 来审讯科勒特·斯登格 |
[04:18] | Stenger is protected by an immunity agreement. | 斯登格受到赦免协议的保护 |
[04:20] | We can’t touch her unless the information she’s provided turns out to be false; | 除非她提供给我们的信息是假的 否则我们就不能碰她 |
[04:23] | then we can nullify the agreement. | 到那是我们可以声明协议无效 |
[04:25] | So we can torture our own people, | 就是说我们可以拷问自己人 |
[04:26] | but we can’t touch a criminal? | 但却碰不得一个罪犯? |
[04:29] | I’ve known Audrey Raines for years. | 我和奥黛丽·瑞恩斯相处多年 |
[04:32] | I trust her implicitly. | 我非常相信她 |
[04:33] | -So does everyone else. -Maybe that’s the problem. | -其他人也一样 -也许这就是问题所在 |
[04:36] | Bill,we don’t have the luxury of time. | 比尔 我们的时间不多 |
[04:38] | Intel indicates that an attack is imminent | 情报显示 袭击很有可能 |
[04:40] | within an hour. | 在一小时内发生 |
[04:42] | Tens,maybe hundreds of thousands of americans are at risk, | 成千上万的美国人正命悬一线 |
[04:44] | and we just got information that Audrey Raines knows about it. | 而我们刚刚收到情报 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯也参与其中 |
[04:49] | Karen,the decision is yours. | 凯伦 决定权在你 |
[04:52] | But any adverse consequences | 但从现在起 |
[04:55] | that result from insufficiently aggressive action taken now | 所有决定可能产生的不良后果 |
[04:57] | will come down hard on you. | 都会对你很不利的 |
[05:02] | What is agent burke doing here? | 伯克到这里来做什么? |
[05:03] | We’re talking about authorizing the medical interrogation. | 我们在商量是否采用药物审讯 |
[05:06] | -On Audrey? -Yes. | -在奥黛丽身上? -是的 |
[05:07] | That’s ridiculous. I’ll handle the interrogation. | 你们想得出来 我去审她 |
[05:09] | I can’t allow that. | 我不同意 |
[05:10] | Karen,I brought this to you. I called it in. | 凯伦 这个情报是我告诉你的 |
[05:12] | You can’t pull me off of this now. | 你不能把我放在一边 |
[05:14] | Your emotional involvement with ms. Raines is not exactly a secret,Jack. | 你和瑞恩斯之间的那段感情 大家都知道 杰克 |
[05:17] | That has nothing to do with this. | 与这件事无任何关系 |
[05:20] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[05:21] | You always put the work first. | 你总是把工作放在第一位 |
[05:22] | You never let your feelings get involved. | 你从来没有把自己的感情牵扯进来 |
[05:26] | Is that what happened with nina myers? | 这就是在尼娜·迈尔斯身上发生的事情? |
[05:32] | Nina myers was a mistake | 尼娜·迈尔斯是我的错误 |
[05:34] | I’ve never denied that | 我从来没有否认 |
[05:35] | but she was deep cover for years before I even met her. | 但在我跟她搞上之前 她已经潜伏很久了 |
[05:38] | She fooled a lot of people for a long time,not just me. | 她愚弄了太多人太长时间 不仅仅是我一个人 |
[05:41] | Well,maybe Audrey is fooling people,too. | 好吧 也许奥黛丽也在愚弄我们 |
[05:46] | You might be right,karen, but if I were you, | 也许你是对的 凯伦 但如果我是你 |
[05:48] | I would think twice about who you’re willing to invasively interrogate. | 在拷问她之前 会考虑再三的 |
[05:52] | Audrey Raines is the senior advisor to the secretary of defense,james heller, | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯是她的父亲 国防部长詹姆斯·海勒 |
[05:56] | who happens to be her father! | 的资深顾问 |
[05:58] | And if you were wrong, | 如果你搞错了人 |
[05:59] | he’s gonna eat you alive. | 他会把你生吞掉 |
[06:08] | At least let Jack talk to her for ten minutes first. | 至少可以先让杰克跟她谈上10分钟 |
[06:11] | She deserves that much. | 10分钟是她应该得到的 |
[06:13] | If she’s guilty… | 如果她有罪 |
[06:16] | she doesn’t deserve anything. | 那就什么都不该得到了 |
[06:17] | That’s the point. She hasn’t been proven guilty. | 是啊 现在还没有证明她有罪 |
[06:23] | After she’s been prepped, you can see her for ten minutes. | 在她准备好之后 你可以跟她谈10分钟 |
[06:25] | But at the first sign you’re less than objective,you’re out. | 但如果发现你偏袒她 你就会被请出来 |
[06:32] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[06:46] | Thanks,Bill. | 多谢 比尔 |
[06:47] | I don’t believe Audrey is guilty of anything,Jack. | 我从来不认为奥黛丽有罪 杰克 |
[06:49] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[06:51] | The one thing we do know is, | 我们所知道的就是 |
[06:52] | Bierko is going to release the sentox in the city sometime in the next hour. | 一小时以内 比耶科会在这个城市中释放Sentox毒气 |
[06:56] | If Audrey knows anything that can help us find him, | 如果奥黛丽知道什么可以帮助我们找到他 |
[06:58] | she needs to tell us now. | 她现在就应该告诉我们了 |
[07:00] | Keep an eye on the traffic patrol. | 密切注意交通巡逻情况 |
[07:02] | Bierko’s gonna need to move those canisters. | 比耶科需要搬运那些罐子 |
[07:03] | He’s gonna need transportation. | 他需要交通工具 |
[07:05] | With the curfew in place, I might get lucky and pick up a trail. | 在实施戒严的情况下 这样做比较困难 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:20] | hey,break it up! | 嗨 住手! |
[07:22] | Break it up now! | 马上住手! |
[07:25] | Gentlemen,I said,break it up! | 先生们 我说了 住手! |
[07:38] | take their uniforms and weapons. | 带上他们的制服和武器 |
[07:43] | Now we have a police escort to the target, | 我们需要有个警察护送到目的地 |
[07:45] | the curfew won’t be a problem. | 这样戒严就不成问题了 |
[08:14] | Chloe,walk with me. | 科洛伊 跟我来 |
[08:17] | You were doing background on Audrey? | 你在调查奥黛丽的背景么? |
[08:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:19] | What have you got? | 发现什么没有? |
[08:21] | You’re not going to like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[08:23] | I found the connection between Walt Cummings and Audrey. | 我发现沃尔特·卡明斯和奥黛丽有联系 |
[08:25] | What kind of a connection? | 什么类型的联系? |
[08:27] | They dealt with each other a few times | 他们交往过多次 |
[08:29] | the usual stuff between DOD and the white house. | 通常是白宫和国防部之间的日常琐事 |
[08:31] | But there is something else. | 不过有一次例外 |
[08:34] | What? | 哪一次? |
[08:36] | Chloe,what? | 科洛伊 哪一次? |
[08:39] | They both stayed at a place called | 去年四月 他们都去了马里兰州 |
[08:40] | the river hotel in Pikesville,maryland,last april. | 匹克威利一个叫瑞弗的酒店 |
[08:42] | So? | 这又怎么样? |
[08:43] | So,Pikesville isn’t exactly a hot spot with top-ranking federal officials. | 怎么样? 匹克威利并不是他们这种 高级政府官员们常去的地方 |
[08:47] | It wasn’t a coincidence that they were there the same night. | 他们在同一天晚上去同一个地方 决不是巧合 |
[08:49] | Chloe,what are you trying to say? | 科洛伊 你想说什么? |
[08:53] | They didn’t just stay in the same hotel, | 他们不仅仅是住在同一家酒店 |
[08:54] | but they stayed in the same room. | 他们还呆在同一间客房里 |
[08:57] | How could you possibly know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[09:02] | Because I e-mailed photos of them to the manager. | 因为我把他们两人的照片 邮给了酒店经理 |
[09:04] | He recognized them both. | 他认出了他们两个 |
[09:05] | He showed me phone Bills, | 还把电话账单传给了我 |
[09:07] | room service receipts. | 还有客房服务部的收据 |
[09:08] | I can show you a few if you want. | 如果你要 我可以给你看 |
[09:14] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[09:19] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[09:24] | It doesn’t mean she was part of their conspiracy, | 这并不意味着她确实参与了他们的阴谋 |
[09:26] | but it doesn’t exactly look that good either. | 但情况看上去也不是很妙 |
[09:32] | Make copies of everything you’ve got and put them in a folder for me. | 把你搜集的证据复制一份 放在一个文件夹里给我 |
[09:34] | -I will. -Thanks. | -好的 -谢了 |
[10:21] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[10:24] | My name is Shari Rothenberg. | 我是莎莉·罗森伯格 |
[10:25] | I work in section five downstairs. | 我在楼下5号区工作 |
[10:27] | I know where section five is. | 我知道5号区在哪儿 |
[10:29] | Right. Uh,Mr. Buchanan told me to report to Chloe O’brian. | 好 呃 布坎南先生让我 向科洛伊·奥布赖恩报告一下 |
[10:33] | -Is that you? -You’re gonna have to wait a second. | -是你吗? -你得先等会儿 |
[10:36] | Um,I’m here to replace edgar. | 呃 我来这儿是代替埃德加的工作的 |
[10:39] | I understand he died in the attack. | 我知道他在袭击中牺牲了 |
[10:41] | Yes,he did. | 是 他是牺牲了 |
[10:44] | Well,if he was a friend of yours,I’m sorry. | 他是你的朋友 我很遗憾 |
[10:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:54] | He worked at station six. | 他原来在6号工作站工作 |
[10:55] | It’s right there. | 就在那儿 |
[10:57] | Are you familiar with the gavilan matrix analyzer? | 你对加维伦矩阵分析器熟悉吗? |
[10:59] | Yes,I am. | 是的 |
[11:00] | Use it to make sure our databases are current. | 用好它 确保我们的数据库及时更新 |
[11:02] | Some of them may have fallen behind in the past couple of hours. | 过去几个小时有些数据库已经落下了 |
[11:05] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[11:23] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[11:24] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[11:28] | Sit down. | 坐 下 来 |
[11:36] | That’s the dossier you gave me on Collette Stenger. | 这是你给我有关科勒特·斯登格的资料 |
[11:38] | No. | 不是 |
[11:39] | She says that you provided her with information from the DOD. | 她说是你提供给她国防部的情报 |
[11:42] | I know. Bill told me.That’s ridiculous. | 我知道 比尔告诉过我 这太荒谬了 |
[11:44] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[11:46] | Jack,you’re wasting time that we don’t have. | 杰克 你这是在浪费我们无多的时间 |
[11:48] | I had to ask ctu so that I could interrogate you. | 我得求CTU让我来审问你 |
[11:51] | I have a job to do. | 我就得做 |
[11:52] | If I don’t do it,burke will, and I promise you, | 要是我不干 伯克也会来 我告诉你 |
[11:54] | you do not want to see him walk through that door. | 你决不想让他走过那道门 |
[11:59] | Fine.What kind of information did she say I gave her? | 好吧 她说我给了她什么情报? |
[12:01] | She said you provided her with a structural schematic of Bierko’s next target. | 她说你提供给她 比耶科下一个目标的结构图 |
[12:04] | What kind of structure? | 什么结构图? |
[12:06] | She didn’t know. She just delivered the package. | 她不知道 她只是把包送过去 |
[12:09] | She claims that I gave her information, | 她口口声声说我给她情报 |
[12:10] | yet she can’t tell you what that information is, | 可她却说不出情报的内容 |
[12:12] | and that’s enough to make me a suspect?! | 这样就足以让我成嫌疑犯? |
[12:14] | Damn it,Audrey! You know what this nerve gas does? | 该死 奥黛丽 你明白这些神经毒气用来做什么吗? |
[12:17] | They are planning another attack. | 他们正在计划下一场袭击 |
[12:19] | We will not ignore any leads. | 我们不能漏掉任何线索 |
[12:22] | I have nothing to do with these terrorists. | 我和恐怖分子毫无关系 |
[12:25] | How did Collette Stenger get your name? | 科勒特·斯登格怎么知道你得名字的? |
[12:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:28] | My father is the secretary of defense. I’m an easy target. | 我父亲是国防部长 对我下手很容易 |
[12:30] | Maybe she’s trying to use him or embarrass him. | 可能她是要利用他或者让他难堪 |
[12:34] | Is he involved? | 他牵扯进来了吗? |
[12:40] | Oh,Jack, you know him better than that. | 哦 杰克 你应该很了解他 |
[12:44] | You worked with him. | 你和他曾经为他工作过 |
[12:46] | He would never do anything outside the law, | 他决不会做出任何违法的事 |
[12:48] | and neither would I. | 我也不会 |
[12:54] | The two men that we know are part of the conspiracy | 我们所知道的和阴谋有关的两个人 |
[12:56] | are Walt Cummings and Christopher Henderson. | 是沃尔特·卡明斯和 克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[12:57] | Have you had any contact with these men? | 你和他们有过接触吗? |
[13:02] | Christopher Henderson. I have never heard… | 克里斯托夫·亨德森 我从没听说过 |
[13:05] | I’d never heard of him before today and,um… | 在今天之前我从没听说过他 呃 |
[13:10] | Walt Cummings I-I have met a couple of times,yes. | 沃尔特·卡明斯 我见过几次 就这样 |
[13:14] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[13:15] | Um,DOD briefings. | 呃 国防部会议上 |
[13:18] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[13:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:24] | Are you sure? Yes,I’m sure. | 你确定? 是的 我确定 |
[13:31] | Open it. | 自己看 |
[13:42] | The river hotel,Pikesville,last april. | 去年四月 匹克威利的瑞弗旅馆 |
[13:45] | Yeah,I’m sorry. | 是 抱歉 |
[13:45] | Um… we happened to be there at the same time. | 呃 我们碰巧在那儿遇到了 |
[13:49] | We may have had a drink or two together. | 可能一起喝了几杯 |
[13:51] | You weren’t having drinks with him. You shared a room with him. | 你不是和他喝酒 你和他共处一室 |
[13:52] | You slept with him. | 你和他上床了 |
[13:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:03] | I was still recovering from losing you,Jack. | 我还没有从失去你得痛苦中恢复过来 杰克 |
[14:06] | He,uh… | 他 呃 |
[14:10] | he had just separated from his wife, | 他刚刚和他老婆分了 |
[14:12] | and I slept with him once and then I broke it off. | 我跟他上床 之后就分道扬镳了 |
[14:15] | Why’d you break it off? | 为什么要分了? |
[14:16] | Jack,please,it’s complicated. | 杰克 拜托 这很复杂 |
[14:18] | Why did you break it off?! | 为什么你要和他分开? |
[14:25] | Because he wasn’t you. | 因为他不是你 |
[14:36] | Why did you lie to me when I asked you the first time? | 为什么我第一次问你 你要撒谎? |
[14:39] | ‘Cause I,I was… | 因为我 我 |
[14:45] | I was afraid that you’d think less of me, | 我怕你会小看我 |
[14:47] | that you wouldn’t be able to forgive me. | 这样你就不会原谅我了 |
[14:49] | Because you slept with someone after you thought I was dead? | 因为你以为我死了就和他上床了? |
[14:51] | Because I slept with someone who turned out to be a traitor,Jack. | 因为我和一个卖国贼上过床 杰克 |
[15:04] | Is that the only time you spent with Cummings? | 那是你唯一一次和卡明斯在一起? |
[15:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:07] | Did he ever talk to you about a terrorist attack,nerve gas? | 他和你说过恐怖袭击 还有神经毒气的事吗? |
[15:09] | No. | 没有 |
[15:10] | He ever mention Christopher Henderson? | 他提到过克里斯托夫·亨德森吗? |
[15:11] | No. | 没有 |
[15:13] | Damn it,Audrey! | 该死 奥黛丽! |
[15:13] | Jack,I… Jack! Tell me the truth! | 杰克 我 杰克! 告诉我真话 |
[15:15] | I am telling you the T… | 我告诉你实 |
[15:17] | you’ve already lied to me once. | 你已经跟我撒过谎了 |
[15:19] | You tell me what you know,or I promise you this will become very unpleasant. | 你告诉你知道的 不然情况很难收拾 |
[15:24] | I’m telling you everything. | 我都已经告诉你了 |
[15:30] | Do what you have to do. | 该下手你就动手吧 |
[15:31] | Damn it,Audrey.Tell me the truth! | 该死 奥黛丽 告诉我真相! |
[15:34] | Jack. I am telling you the truth,I swear. | 杰克 我已经告诉你实话了 我发誓 |
[15:43] | This is over! | 结束了 |
[15:45] | You understand? This is over! | 明白没有 结束了 |
[15:48] | If you ask me, she broke him and not the other way around. | 要我说 她倒过来让杰克崩溃了 |
[15:52] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[15:52] | He didn’t push her hard enough, and you know it. | 他还没对她真正下手 你明白的 |
[15:54] | -He’s protecting her. -She’s innocent. | -他在袒护她 -她是无辜的 |
[15:57] | -We have to be certain. -I am certain. | -我们要确定 -我很确定 |
[16:00] | Jack is certain. | 杰克也很确定 |
[16:04] | Well,I’m not. | 但我不确定 |
[16:05] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[16:05] | Send burke in. | 让伯克进来 |
[16:07] | I have to do this,Bill. | 我只能这么做 比尔 |
[16:08] | I can’t waste any more time, and make sure that Jack doesn’t interfere. | 我不能再浪费时间 别让杰克扯进来 |
[16:18] | Okay,I’ll pass that on. | 好 我传话过去 |
[16:19] | Shari. That was the agent at Bierko’s safe house. | 莎莉 比耶科藏身地的特工打来的 |
[16:22] | The place is empty. | 那地方已经空了 |
[16:23] | Forensics is still looking, but they don’t expect to find much. | 犯罪鉴证组还在查 不过他们没抱多大希望 |
[16:29] | Upload that information onto the subnets. | 把消息上传到子网上 |
[16:32] | Oh. Right. | 哦 好的 |
[16:38] | I checked your file. | 我查过你的资料了 |
[16:40] | You’re not qualified for level three work, | 你不具备3级操作的资格 |
[16:42] | and that is a level three. | 这已经是3级操作 |
[16:45] | I’m provisionally qualified. | 现在的人里,我有资格 |
[16:46] | It’s all in my supplemental file. | 在我的附加文档可以查到 |
[16:48] | Go ahead and check it if you want. | 要确认的话就去检查吧 |
[16:51] | All right,Shari. | 好吧 莎莉 |
[16:57] | First mistake,I yank the provisional and you’re out of here. | 只要犯错 就除去你的临时资格 你就从这儿出去 |
[17:09] | What’s with him? | 你跟他有什么关系? |
[17:11] | Two years ago we both worked in the San Francisco office. | 两年前我们都在旧金山分部工作 |
[17:14] | There was a sexual harassment thing. | 是性骚扰的事 |
[17:16] | Miles? | 和迈尔斯? |
[17:18] | It was subtle at first, and then it got really bad. | 开始只是件小事 后来越闹越大 |
[17:21] | Finally filed a grievance. | 最后只能打官司 |
[17:23] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[17:24] | He got off with a warning. | 他受到了警告 |
[17:26] | These things are really hard to prove. | 这种事情很难证实 |
[17:28] | They said we didn’t have enough evidence to go to trial. | 法院说我们没有足够的证据提起诉讼 |
[17:31] | I can’t get into any details. The file is sealed. | 我不能透露细节 文件是被封存 |
[17:34] | Don’t worry. I don’t need details. | 别担心 我不需要细节 |
[17:37] | But I guess I’d better not make any mistakes. | 不过我想我最好别犯什么错 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[17:46] | I’m sorry. This is out of my control. | 很抱歉 我无能为力 |
[17:48] | Karen wants to push Audrey a little harder. | 凯伦要对奥黛丽下狠手 |
[17:51] | No,her interrogation is over. | 不用 她的审讯结束了 |
[17:53] | Jack,I’ll try to stall her as long as I can. | 杰克 我会尽量拖住她 |
[17:55] | Jack,I have orders to take miss Raines to holding for further interrogation. | 杰克 我得到命令带瑞恩斯女士 接受进一步审讯 |
[17:58] | I don’t care about your orders. | 我才不理你的命令 |
[17:59] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的事 |
[18:03] | Get out of my way. | 让开 |
[18:06] | Get out of my way. | 让开 |
[18:08] | Jack,don’t make this any harder than it is. | 杰克 别把事情闹大 |
[18:12] | Bill,do something! | 比尔 帮帮我 |
[18:14] | let go off me | 放开我 |
[18:15] | Bill!let them stop | 比尔 让他们停下 |
[18:18] | Bill | 比尔 |
[18:19] | Bill | 比尔 |
[18:42] | Hello. | 喂 |
[18:43] | Mr. Henderson,it’s Brennan. | 亨德森先生 我是布利内 |
[18:44] | Is Wayne Palmer dead yet? | 韦恩·帕默死了没有? |
[18:46] | No. | 没有 |
[18:47] | Explain. | 解释怎么回事 |
[18:48] | We rolled his car, but he survived and got away. | 我们打翻了他的车 不过他活了下来逃走了 |
[18:51] | It was sloppy work. We’ll make it right. | 干的很糟 不过我们会搞定的 |
[18:52] | Well,you damn well better. | 好吧 你们最好处理好 |
[18:54] | You know what’s at stake. | 你知道有什么风险 |
[18:55] | Yes,sir. | 是 先生 |
[18:59] | This is Wayne Palmer. | 我是韦恩·帕默 |
[19:00] | At the tone,leave a message. | 请留言 |
[19:10] | Steve,has Wayne Palmer come through a checkpoint within the last half hour? | 史提夫 韦恩·帕默在最近半个小时 有没有通过什么检查站? |
[19:14] | Yeah,he was cleared through checkpoint 6 30 minutes ago. | 是的 半个小时之前他通过了6号检查站 |
[19:17] | What,he’s not here yet? | 怎么 他还没到这里? |
[19:18] | No,he’s not, and I can’t reach him on his cell. | 是的 还没到 我打不通他的电话 |
[19:21] | If you’re worried, i can send out an alert. | 如果你担心有什么事的话 我可以发送警报 |
[19:22] | No. | 不用了 |
[19:23] | Actually,he kind of wanted to keep his visit under the radar. | 事实上 他要秘密来访 |
[19:27] | I think I’m going to go out there and take a look myself, | 我想我得出去亲自看看 |
[19:29] | in case he had car trouble or something. | 万一他车抛锚或者别的什么事 |
[19:31] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[19:33] | Keep this between us,would you? | 不要和别人说 行吗? |
[19:35] | Yes,sir. | 是 先生 |
[19:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:44] | You need to calm down,Jack, | 你得冷静下来 杰克 |
[19:46] | and remember who’s in charge. | 记着谁是管事的 |
[19:47] | Audrey Raines is innocent. | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯是无辜的 |
[19:48] | She slept with a known conspirator and lied about it. | 她和一个叛国者上了床而且还说谎 |
[19:50] | That doesn’t concern you? | 那还不让你起疑? |
[19:52] | She slept with him once and lied about it because she was embarrassed. | 她和他上过一次床 并且撒了谎是因为她自己很尴尬 |
[19:55] | That hardly makes her part of this conspiracy. | 那几乎让她自己成了阴谋的一部分 |
[19:57] | Why did Collette Stenger name her as the source? | 那为什么科勒特·斯登格 把她说成是内线? |
[19:59] | She must have gotten Audrey’s name from Henderson. | 她一定是从亨德森那里 知道了奥黛丽的名字 |
[20:01] | Why would Henderson want to implicate Audrey? | 为什么亨德森要把奥黛丽拉下水 |
[20:04] | Henderson doesn’t want to implicate Audrey. | 亨德森不是要把奥黛丽拉下水 |
[20:06] | He’s coming after me. | 他是朝着我来的 |
[20:07] | He’s trying to make me lose focus. | 他要让我不能集中注意 |
[20:08] | And he’s trying to pull you off target. | 让你从目标上转移注意力 |
[20:10] | And he’s done it. | 现在他成功了 |
[20:11] | These plans must have been made some time ago, | 这些计划一定是 亨德森确信你会送命时候就计划好的 |
[20:13] | when Henderson had every reason to believe you were gonna be killed. | 这些计划一定是 亨德森确信你会送命时候就计划好的 |
[20:15] | Karen,listen to me. | 凯伦 听我说 |
[20:18] | This is what I do for a living. | 我是吃这行饭的 |
[20:19] | And the first rule of engagement is that you have a contingency plan. | 首要准则就是随机应变 |
[20:22] | And this is his,and it’s working. | 这就是他的应急方案 现在成功了 |
[20:24] | You’re getting ready to interrogate Audrey Raines | 你在本该审问科勒特·斯登格的时候 |
[20:26] | when you should be interrogating Collette Stenger, | 却在审问奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[20:28] | because she still has information that we don’t have! | 因为她还掌握着我们不知道的情报 |
[20:30] | Stenger has immunity. | 斯登格有特赦令 |
[20:32] | She’s being protected by a federal marshal. | 她有法警的保护 |
[20:33] | That’s your doing,Jack. You made that deal! | 那是你干的 杰克 你做了那样的交易 |
[20:35] | I know. | 我明白 |
[20:37] | But if I can prove that Collette Stenger is withholding information from us, | 不过要是我能证明科勒特·斯登格 对我们有所保留 |
[20:41] | that act alone negates her deal. | 单单那样的举动就可以取消特赦 |
[20:43] | I’ll be able to start questioning her again. | 我可以立刻重新审问她 |
[20:45] | She will give me Henderson. | 她会说出亨德森的下落 |
[20:46] | And once I have Henderson, he will lead us to the nerve gas, | 一旦我知道亨德森的下落 从他那我们能找到神经毒气 |
[20:48] | and that’s what we’re supposed to be focused on! | 那才是我们应该集中注意的事 |
[20:52] | What are you suggesting we do,Jack? | 你建议我们怎么做 杰克? |
[20:54] | Let me and Chloe find proof that Collette Stenger is lying to us. | 让我和科洛伊证明 科勒特·斯登格在撒谎 |
[20:58] | If we don’t,you lose nothing. | 如果我们找不到 你没有任何损失 |
[21:00] | But if we do,we can stop this thing from happening, | 如果我们成功了 我们可以阻止这一切的发生 |
[21:03] | I promise you. | 我答应你 |
[21:05] | Karen,please. | 凯伦 想想看 |
[21:18] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[21:22] | These matrix sweeps are partials only. | 为什么这些扫瞄档案只有一部分 |
[21:25] | Where’s the rest of the data? | 其余的数据呢? |
[21:27] | I thought matrix data could be sent unfiltered. | 我以为发送这些数据可以不用过滤 |
[21:29] | That’s not protocol. | 这不符合规则 |
[21:31] | -I thought it was all right in house. -Only if it’s authorized. | -我以为这样操作是可以的 -除非你得到授权 |
[21:35] | -Who authorized it? -I did. | -谁授权你的 -是我 |
[21:37] | She did it under my authority. I take full responsibility. | 她是按我说的做的 我来负全责 |
[21:43] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[21:45] | Believe what you want. | 随便你信不信 |
[21:46] | That would be sloppy,O’brian. | 奥布赖恩 这很失常 |
[21:48] | You don’t work like that. | 你干的活不会是这样 |
[21:53] | She told you about my alleged sexual harassment,right? | 她是不是说了所谓的性骚扰事件? |
[21:57] | Well,she’s lying.Listen… | 她是骗人的 听着 |
[21:59] | No,you listen. | 贱人 你给我听着 |
[22:00] | There are 17 canisters of nerve gas about to be | 外面有17个毒气罐会 |
[22:02] | deployed somewhere in los angeles, and we’re trying to find them. | 在洛杉矶释放 我们正在尽力找到它们 |
[22:04] | If you interrupt our work one more time, I’ll file a complaint with division. | 如果你再打断我们工作的话 我就向总部投诉你 |
[22:08] | Then you’ll see what protocol’s all about. | 你就知道什么叫做规则了 |
[22:23] | -Thank you. -You are welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[22:35] | Chloe,we need to help Audrey. We don’t have much time. | 科洛伊 我们必须帮助奥黛丽 我们时间不多 |
[22:38] | How? | 怎么帮? |
[22:39] | We need to find the connection between Collette Stenger and Henderson. | 我们必须找到科勒特·斯登格 和亨德森之间的关系 |
[22:41] | We found Collette’s name on Henderson’s computer. | 我们在亨德森电脑里 找到了科勒特的名字 |
[22:43] | It’s not enough. | 这些还不够 |
[22:44] | We need proof that they had direct contact, preferably more than once. | 我们需要他们有直接接触的证据 最好是不只一次 |
[22:48] | You think Henderson gave Collette Audrey’s name? | 你认为亨德森给了科勒特 奥黛丽的名字? |
[22:50] | I’m sure of it. | 肯定是这样 |
[22:51] | I want you to use outside agencies,including foreign. | 我想要你利用外部的机构 包括外国的机构 |
[22:53] | Put it on a priority channel. | 把资料放到优先频道上 |
[22:55] | I’m on it. | 我马上去做 |
[23:05] | We have an important delivery. | 我们有重要运送 |
[23:07] | There’s no delivery scheduled. | 今天按计划没有送货 |
[23:10] | I’m gonna need to call this in. | 这件事我要汇报一下 |
[23:20] | stay out here and watch the perimeter. | 留在外面监视附近情况 |
[24:14] | Who’s in charge? | 谁是这里的主管? |
[24:16] | I am. | 我是 |
[24:17] | We need access to the control room. Can you take us there? | 我们需要进去主控室 你能带我们去吗? |
[24:20] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在干什么? |
[24:25] | Can you take us to the control room? | 你能带我们去控制室吗? |
[24:27] | Yeah. It’s that way. | 我带路 那边走 |
[24:30] | Good. | 好的 |
[24:31] | Keep cooperating and no more of your friends will die. | 如果你继续合作的话 你的朋友就不会死了 |
[24:33] | -Do you understand? -Yes. | -明白吗? -明白 |
[24:35] | Mikhail,take the canisters to the main distribution tank. | 米哈伊尔 把毒气罐带到 主配送罐 |
[24:37] | -Quickly! -Go | -马上! -走 |
[24:49] | This is it. | 这里了 |
[25:05] | Sam,what’s going on? | 山姆 怎么回事? |
[25:06] | Ah,sam… | 啊 山姆 |
[25:08] | I’m not an engineer, but I know enough, | 我不是工程师 但是我知道 |
[25:10] | so you’d be wise not to try to deceive me. | 如果你聪明的话就不会骗我 |
[25:13] | What we’re doing here is very simple. | 我们的任务很简单 |
[25:16] | We’re going to release a certain substance so that it flows into your pipelines. | 我们将会在你们的管道里释放某些物质 让它进入管道 |
[25:20] | What kind of substance? | 什么物质? |
[25:22] | That’s not your concern. | 这与你无关 |
[25:24] | But at the pressure which currently prevails in these pipes, | 但是现在管道里面的气压 |
[25:27] | the substance will react chemically with the gas and become inert. | 我们的物质会和天然气产生作用而失效 |
[25:32] | So I need the pressure reduced by about 50%. | 我需要现在的压力下降50% |
[25:34] | Sam,don’t do it. | 山姆 不要这样做 |
[25:42] | Do you understand what I want? | 你知道我想你做什么了吗? |
[25:45] | You want psi cut by half. | 你需要压力下降一半 |
[25:47] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[25:49] | And how long will it take? | 需要多少时间? |
[25:52] | Could take an hour. | 可能会要一个小时 |
[25:53] | You don’t seem to care very much for your friends,do you,sam? | 山姆 好像你不是很关心你的朋友 |
[25:57] | No,no,don’t! | 不 不 不要! |
[25:59] | I might be able to do it in 30 minutes. | 我可以在30分钟内完成 |
[26:02] | You have 15. | 你有15分钟 |
[26:05] | Better get started. | 你最好马上开始 |
[26:40] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[26:43] | Drop the gun.Now! | 马上放下武器! |
[26:50] | Move away from it. | 走开 |
[27:01] | Now get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[27:04] | Mr. Palmer. | 帕默先生 |
[27:08] | It’s aaron. | 是我艾伦 |
[27:11] | Oh,god. | 噢 天啊 |
[27:14] | Aaron,what are you doing out here? | 艾伦 你在这里做什么? |
[27:15] | I was looking for you,sir. | 我在找你 |
[27:18] | So are some other people.Let’s go. | 其他人也想要找我 走吧 |
[27:24] | Ms. Raines, we know you conspired with Mr. Cummings. | 瑞恩斯 我们知道你和卡明斯 有牵扯 |
[27:26] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[27:28] | Who else in the white house was involved? | 白宫里还有谁牵涉进去? |
[27:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:32] | You know,ms. Raines. | 你知道的 瑞恩斯女士 |
[27:34] | I don’t have… have any names. | 我没有 没有谁 |
[27:35] | You’re gonna give me a name… | 你必须给我名字 |
[27:36] | I swear I don’t know,I… | 我发誓我不知道 我 |
[27:37] | We don’t have the time,ms. Raines. | 我们没有时间了 瑞恩斯女士 |
[27:40] | Give me a name! | 给我名字! |
[27:41] | I don’T… I swear.I don’t know. | 我不知道 我发誓 我真的不知道 |
[27:48] | Chloe,what have you got? | 科洛伊 你找到什么了吗? |
[27:49] | I found some masked entries in Collette Stenger’s cell phone. | 我在科勒特·斯登格的手机里 找到一些记录 |
[27:51] | -The decryption program… -come on,Chloe. | -解密的程序 -说重点 科洛伊 |
[27:53] | Henderson placed eight cell phone calls to | 在过去的三个月内 亨德森 |
[27:55] | Collette Stenger within the past three months. | 给科勒特·斯登格打了8次电话 |
[27:57] | Where’s Collette Stenger now? | 科勒特·斯登格现在在哪? |
[27:58] | Holding room 3. | 3号禁闭室 |
[28:00] | Bill,we have a connection between Henderson and Collette stinger. | 比尔 我们找到亨德森和 科勒特·斯登格来往的证据 |
[28:02] | She received eight calls from him that she didn’t tell us about. | 她接到亨德森的八个电话 但是她没告诉我们 |
[28:05] | That voids her agreement.It’s off. | 这样她的协议失效了 没用了 |
[28:06] | That’s for the president to decide. | 可这是由总统决定的啊 |
[28:07] | Call the president! | 打电话给总统! |
[28:08] | You need a rescinding order to question her,Jack. | 你需要有授权才能拷问她 杰克 |
[28:10] | Get him to back off of Audrey! | 让他放了奥黛丽 |
[28:14] | Get me the president. | 帮我接总统 |
[28:27] | What’s your connection with Christopher Henderson? | 你和克里斯托夫·亨德森 到底有什么联系? |
[28:29] | I have an immunity agreement signed by your president. | 我有你们总统亲自签署的赦免令 |
[28:32] | She’s right. She can’t be questioned. | 她是对的 你不能被拷问 |
[28:33] | We have proof that she withheld information. | 我们有证据表明她的情报有保留 |
[28:35] | Her deal’s been rescinded. The order’s on its way. | 她的协议被取消了 命令正在送来的路上 |
[28:37] | When it gets here, she’s all yours. | 当命令到了的时候 她就是你的了 |
[28:38] | An innocent woman is being interrogated because of her. | 因为她,一个无辜的女人正在被折磨 |
[28:40] | Look,I’m sorry,sir, but you have to go. | 听着 我很抱歉 但是你必须离开 |
[28:46] | We know you lied to us. | 我们知道你说谎 |
[28:47] | We know that you did not get the schematics from Audrey Raines. | 我们知道你的结构纸不是从 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯那里拿到的 |
[28:50] | Henderson told you to use her name in case you got in trouble,right? | 亨德森告诉你如果你被抓了 就用她的名字 对吗? |
[28:58] | You do not want to try me. | 不要逼我 |
[29:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:08] | He tell you why? | 他告诉你为什么了吗? |
[29:12] | No. | 没 |
[29:13] | He’s using you. | 他在利用你 |
[29:16] | He wanted you to get inside my head. | 她利用你来干扰我的判断力 |
[29:18] | It worked. | 这有效了 |
[29:19] | Now I’M… | 现在我 |
[29:22] | upset. | 很沮丧 |
[29:24] | You have three seconds to tell me where the target is,or I will kill you. | 我给你三秒钟告诉我目标是哪里 不然我就干掉你 |
[29:29] | Where’s the target?! | 目标是哪里?! |
[29:33] | A natural gas distribution center. | 一个天然气配送中心 |
[29:35] | There are dozens of those in the city. Which one? | 城里有很多天然气站 到底是哪个? |
[29:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:39] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[29:44] | I don’t know.I don’t. | 我不知道 真的 |
[30:01] | Jack,what’s going on? | 杰克 怎么样了? |
[30:02] | Bierko’s targeting a natural gas distribution center,but we don’t know which one. | 比耶科 的目标是天然气配送中心 但是我们不知道是哪个 |
[30:05] | Natural gas? | 天然气? |
[30:06] | He can use it as a delivery system for the sentox. He can get it into people’s homes. | 他可以利用那里的输送系统来把毒气 传给家庭用户 |
[30:10] | I need you to get Chloe on it. We need to find out which one. | 叫科洛伊马上去调查 我们需要知道是哪个 |
[30:12] | Right. The rescinding order will be here in 15 minutes. | 好的 废除命令马上就到了 |
[30:14] | Good. Give it to the marshal. | 好的 交给法警吧 |
[30:16] | He’ll be looking for this,too. | 他肯定在找这个 |
[30:19] | Please,no more. I’m begging you. | 求你了 我真的不知道 |
[30:21] | Please. Don’t dothat. Please… | 求你了 不要这样做 |
[30:25] | please. I’m telling you the truth. | 求你了 我说的是实话 |
[30:27] | You’re bringing this on yourself. | 你是自讨苦吃 |
[30:30] | No! | 不! |
[30:31] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[30:32] | -this can end whenever you want it to… -Make him… | -这个结不结束就看你了 -让他 |
[30:34] | -let her go! -Shut it down now! | -放开她! -马上住手! |
[30:38] | You are finished in here. She is innocent. | 这里没你事了 她是无辜的 |
[30:39] | You can confirm it with Buchanan. | 你可以和布坎南确认 |
[30:42] | I said you’re finished. Get out! | 我说这里没你事了 出去! |
[30:47] | -Audrey,are you all right? -I don’t know. | -奥黛丽 你还好吗? -我不知道 |
[30:51] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[30:52] | I promise you,it’s over for good. | 我向你保证 都结束了 |
[30:54] | My god,what’s happening to me? What’s happening? | 我的天啊,怎么了? 怎么了? |
[30:59] | Henderson set you up… | 亨德森陷害你 |
[31:00] | to get at me, to throw me off his trail. | 让你来影响我 使他可以逃跑 |
[31:03] | Come here. | 来 |
[31:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:13] | Jack,the only thing that got me through this… | 杰克 唯一支撑我活下去的信念便是 |
[31:17] | was knowing that you would come. | 我知道你会来救我的 |
[31:19] | I knew you would come. | 我知道你会来的 |
[31:35] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:45] | -Bauer. -Jack,it’s Bill. | -鲍尔 -杰克 我是比尔 |
[31:47] | Chloe has got sone information, we need you getting on the floor. | 科洛伊有些东西 你得过来看一下 |
[31:49] | Go. | 去吧 |
[31:51] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[31:53] | I’ll be right there. | 我就去 |
[31:54] | Bill,I want you to send someone over from medical to interrogation | 比尔 麻烦你派个医师来审讯室 |
[31:57] | to tend to Audrey Raines. | 照顾一下奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[31:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:11] | Gonna be all right? | 我去去就回 |
[32:15] | Go. It’s okay. | 去吧 我没事 |
[32:23] | Our satellite covers only 60% of the distribution centers. | 我们的卫星只覆盖了 60%的天然气配送公司 |
[32:25] | If our target’s not in that grouping, we’re out of luck. | 如果目标不在其中 我们就没辙了 |
[32:28] | Can we redirect any other satellite? | 能调用其他卫星吗 |
[32:29] | I’m trying. | 我正在忙 |
[32:34] | Did you identify the distribution center that they’re gonna hit? | 找到要袭击的天然气配送公司了吗 |
[32:36] | We’re pulling in more satellites. | 我们在调度更多的卫星 |
[32:38] | Our analysts tell us once the sentox hits the main tank, | 分析显示如果Sentox进入主储气罐 |
[32:41] | it goes right into the pipes, where it becomes impossible to stop. | 就会进入各个输气管道 到时候一切就无法挽回了 |
[32:44] | From there, it goes straight into people’s homes. | 毒气会进入千家万户 |
[32:46] | How many casualties are we talking about? | 预计伤亡人数是多少 |
[32:47] | The largest centers serve 90,000 people. We could have twice that many casualties. | 最大的输气中心向9万户家庭提供天然气 预计伤亡人数是这个的两倍 |
[32:51] | If our intel is correct, we have 15 minutes. | 如果情报无误的话 我们只有15分钟 |
[32:53] | Okay,I’ll prep a team with curtis. We’ll go airborne. | 好吧 我和柯蒂斯立刻组队出发 我们在空中待命 |
[32:55] | We’ll be ready as soon as you id a target. | 一旦你们找到目标 我们就行动 |
[32:59] | Mr. Buchanan? | 布坎南先生 |
[33:00] | There may be a faster way. | 我有个办法更快 |
[33:02] | I was a chem major at cal tech. | 我在加州理工是学化学的 |
[33:04] | Most toxins become inert under high pressure. | 很多毒素在高压状态下呈惰性 |
[33:06] | The psi would have to be lowered before the nerve gas was introduced. | 要想输入毒气就必须先降低气压 |
[33:09] | Chloe,can you monitor the pressure levels at the distribution centers? | 科洛伊 你能监控各个站点的气压水平吗 |
[33:12] | Yeah. I have citywide readings of them all.Hold on. | 是的 我这可以看到 全市天然气公司的气压水平 稍等 |
[33:26] | Wilshire gas company. | 威尔什天然气公司 |
[33:27] | The psi has dropped to 75% in the past ten minutes. | 过去10分钟 该公司天然气气压降低到了75%。 |
[33:30] | We have to assume that’s it. I’ll tell Jack. | 看来就是这家了 我通知杰克 |
[33:31] | Great work,sherry. | 干得好 莎瑞 |
[33:33] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[33:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:37] | Did you see the way his hand | 你刚才看见他走过时 |
[33:38] | brushed across my shoulder as he walked by? | 手摸了一下我的肩膀吗? |
[33:42] | What? | 啥? |
[33:44] | That was wrong. | 那是不对的 |
[33:47] | He shouldn’t have done that. | 他不应该碰我 |
[34:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:14] | Get down! | 卧倒 |
[34:23] | Get in the car! | 上车 |
[35:20] | Chloe,what’s the psi level? | 科洛伊 气压指数多少 |
[35:22] | Psi level is down to 57%. | 下降至57% |
[35:24] | Another seven is all they need to deploy the sentox. | 在低7%他们就能释放Sentox毒气了 |
[35:27] | How long will that take? | 要多长时间 |
[35:29] | Four,maybe five minutes. | 4到5分钟的样子 |
[35:31] | Jack,the psi level can only be adjusted from the main control room. | 杰克 气压指数只能从主控制室调整 |
[35:34] | It’s the large building in the center of the complex two floors down from the roof. | 是工厂最中间的那座楼 从上往下数第二层 |
[35:38] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[35:39] | Okay,we’ll insert here. | 好的 我们就从这里进入 |
[35:41] | We’ll advance to the control room, | 然后进入主控室 |
[35:43] | locate and secure the canisters. | 夺回毒气罐 |
[35:44] | We’re almost there. | 马上就到了 |
[35:46] | The noise from the plant should cover our descent. | 工厂的噪音能掩盖飞机的发动机 |
[36:10] | We’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[36:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:12] | Get back here. | 出来吧 |
[36:19] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[36:23] | A few more minutes. | 几分钟 |
[36:26] | I can’t lower the pressure any faster without risking a shutdown. | 降压太快会导致系统关闭 |
[36:35] | Chloe,it’s Jack. Do you have any heat signatures? | 科洛伊 我是杰克 热成像如何了 |
[36:37] | Yes,but I can only scan from the exterior of the site. | 好了 但只能看到建筑外围 |
[36:41] | There are two guards patrolling the perimeter. | 外围有两人把守 |
[36:43] | I’ve given the pilot an approach vector | 我把坐标给飞行员 |
[36:44] | to keep you from their line of sight. | 这样他们看不到你们 |
[37:11] | Maintain this position! | 保持这个位置 |
[37:17] | Go! | 行动 |
[37:30] | CTU CTU, | |
[37:31] | the team’s away. | 小队已经出发 |
[37:32] | They’re on the roof. | 到达屋顶 |
[37:35] | The psi level is down to 54%. | 气压降到54%了 |
[37:56] | CTU,we’re inside. | CTU 我们已经加入大楼 |
[37:58] | Jack,Bierko will be ready to deploy any minute. | 杰克 快点 毒气就要释放了 |
[38:01] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[38:56] | silencers off. | 拿掉消音器 |
[39:24] | Bierko! | 比耶科 |
[40:03] | Keep moving! Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[40:18] | Curtis, the sentox is already in the system. | 柯蒂斯 毒气已经被释放 |
[40:20] | Who’s in charge here?! | 谁是主管 |
[40:22] | Listen to me. | 你听好了 |
[40:24] | You have sentox nerve gas running through your pipeline. | 管道内现在充满了神经毒气 |
[40:25] | Can you shut down the pumps? | 你能不能关闭阀门 |
[40:26] | By the time we power down, | 等到那时 |
[40:27] | gas will be in the main tanks, | 气体早就进入储气罐 |
[40:29] | then it’s out into the city. | 然后就输入城市 |
[40:29] | Where’s the closest pipeline that feeds those tanks? | 输入储气罐最近的管道在哪里 |
[40:31] | Just out the door to your left. | 出门左拐 |
[40:33] | It’ll have a red arrow on it. | 上面有个红色箭头 |
[40:35] | Give me the c4 and a timer, | 给我C4炸药和计时器 |
[40:36] | then get these people out of here. | 立刻疏散人群 |
[40:37] | Jack,what are you doing? | 杰克 你要干嘛 |
[40:39] | In order to deliver the sentox, | 要疏散毒气 |
[40:40] | it had to mix with natural gas. | 就必须先和天然气混合 |
[40:42] | If we could ignite that gas before it leaves the plant, | 如果出厂前我们点燃天然气 |
[40:45] | the sentox will be incinerated. | 毒气自然也会被烧尽 |
[40:47] | Bill,this is the last chance we’ve got to stop this threat. | 比尔 这是我们能阻止毒气的唯一办法了 |
[41:18] | The sentox has been in the system for one minute. | 毒气进入系统已1分钟 |
[41:20] | You have 50 seconds before it gets out. | 混合前你还有50秒时间 |
[41:32] | Charge has been set. | 起爆器准备好了 |
[41:43] | Curtis,are you clear? | 柯蒂斯 你们撤出了吗 |
[41:44] | Just about. | 正在撤离 |
[41:46] | Keep going. | 继续撤离 |
[41:51] | Jack,are you clear? | 杰克 你撤离了吗 |
[41:54] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[41:56] | Jack,respond. | 杰克 请回答 |
[42:04] | Come on,Jack. | 快说话啊 杰克 |
[42:25] | Jack,you okay? | 杰克 你没事吧 |
[42:31] | Curtis,I got a visual on Bierko. | 柯蒂斯 我看见比耶科了 |
[42:32] | Jack,you won’t have time before the main tank explodes. | 杰克 储气罐要爆炸了 没时间了 |
[42:34] | Right now he’s our only connection to Henderson. | 现在只有他能帮我们找到亨德森 |
[42:36] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[42:39] | Bill,he’s going in. | 比尔 他还是去追了 |
[42:46] | Bierko! | 比耶科 |
[43:02] | Jack,that’s it. The main tanks are going. | 杰克 储气罐要爆炸了 |
[43:04] | Get out! | 快走 |