时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | What we’re doing here is very simple. | 我们要在这儿做的很简单 |
[00:16] | We’re going to release a certain substance | 就是释放某种物质 |
[00:18] | so that it flows into your pipelines. | 进入天然气管道内 |
[00:20] | Take the canisters to the main distribution tank quickly. | 把毒气罐拿到主储气室去 |
[00:24] | Is Wayne Palmer dead yet? | 韦恩·帕默死了没有? |
[00:26] | No. | 没有 |
[00:26] | Explain. | 怎么回事 |
[00:28] | We rolled his car, but he survived and got away. | 我们打翻了他的车 但是他侥幸逃走了 |
[00:31] | It was sloppy work, we’ll make it right. | 做的很糟 不过我们会搞定的 |
[00:32] | Well,you damn well better. You know what’s at stake. | 最好做好 你知道后果的 |
[00:35] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:47] | It’s the truth. Audrey Raines was my contact | 是真的 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯就是我的线人 |
[00:48] | at the Department of Defense. | 国防部的线人 |
[00:51] | -You met with her face-to-face? -Yes. | -你和她见过面? -是的 |
[00:53] | Damn it,Audrey!Tell me the truth! | 该死 奥黛丽 告诉我实话 |
[00:55] | I am telling you the truth. | 我说的就是实话 |
[00:57] | You already lied to me once. | 你已经说过一次谎了 |
[00:59] | You tell me what you know | 告诉我你知道的 |
[01:00] | or I promise you this will become very unpleasant. | 要不然情况很难收拾 |
[01:03] | Bill,we have a connection | 比尔 我们查到 |
[01:04] | between Collette Stenger and Henderson. | 科勒特·斯登格和亨德森有联系 |
[01:05] | She received eight calls from him she didn’t tell us about. | 她接到过亨德森八个电话 但没告诉我们 |
[01:08] | That voids her agreement, it’s off. | 这样她的特赦就无效了 结束了 |
[01:10] | You have three seconds to tell me | 你有三秒时间告诉我 |
[01:11] | where the targets or I will kill you. | 目标在哪儿 不然就杀了你 |
[01:14] | Where is the target?! | 目标是哪里? |
[01:16] | A natural gas distribution center. | 一个天然气配送中心 |
[01:19] | Our analysts tell us | 分析人员说 |
[01:20] | once the Sentox hits the main tank, | 一旦Sentox毒气进入主储气罐 |
[01:22] | it goes right into the pipes | 就会立即进入管道 |
[01:23] | where it becomes impossible to stop. | 就再也没法阻止毒气了 |
[01:25] | From there,it goes straight into people’s homes. | 从那里 就会径直送往千家万户 |
[01:31] | Sentox is already in the system. | Sentox已经进入了系统 |
[01:33] | Give me the C-4 and a timer, then get these people out of here. | 给我C4炸药和计时器 疏散所有人 |
[01:35] | Jack,what are you doing? | 杰克 你想干什么? |
[01:37] | In order to deliver the Sentox, | 要输送Sentox |
[01:38] | it had to mix with natural gas. | 就要用天然气混合 |
[01:40] | If we can ignite that gas before it leaves the plant, | 如果能在Sentox离开设备之前 点燃天然气 |
[01:42] | the Sentox will be incinerated. | Sentox就会被烧光 |
[01:51] | Bierko! | 比耶科 |
[01:59] | Jack,that’s it, the main tanks are going. | 杰克 别追了 储气罐快要爆炸了 |
[02:00] | Get out! | 快出来! |
[02:01] | Jack,are you here? | 杰克 听见没有? |
[02:05] | Jack,respond. | 杰克 请回答 |
[02:11] | The follwing takes place between 10Pm and 11Pm | 以下是发生于晚上10点至11点之间的故事 |
[02:21] | Curtis,Curtis,this is Audrey. | 柯蒂斯 柯蒂斯 我是奥黛丽 |
[02:22] | Any sign of Jack? | 有杰克的消息吗? |
[02:24] | Nothing so far. | 还没有 |
[02:25] | I’ve got men searching the main tank area. | 我已经派人在储气罐周围搜查 |
[02:28] | Fire and rescue units just arrived. | 消防救援队刚到 |
[02:29] | They’re assessing the situation now. | 他们在做形势分析 |
[02:31] | Chloe,what are we getting from the air monitors? | 科洛伊 大气监测读数的结果? |
[02:35] | Come on,Jack. | 杰克 |
[02:36] | Chloe. | 科洛伊 |
[02:38] | Just minimal trace readings of the nerve agent. | 有少许毒气逃逸到大气中 |
[02:40] | Well below danger levels. | 远远低于杀伤剂量 |
[02:41] | It looks like the Sentox was incinerated in the blast. | 看来Sentox已经在爆炸中燃尽了 |
[02:44] | Jack’s plan worked. | 杰克的计划成功了 |
[02:45] | I’m going to briefthe White House. Apprise me of any developments. | 我去向白宫汇报 有任何进展通知我 |
[02:48] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[02:52] | Curtis,have we done a full search of the area for Jack? | 柯蒂斯 已经作了全局搜索了吗? |
[02:56] | It’s underway. | 进行中 |
[02:57] | We know he hasn’t gone out the north exit. | 我们知道他不是从北出口出来的 |
[03:15] | CTU,Jack’s okay. | CTU 杰克没事 |
[03:17] | Get a medical team over here now! | 立刻叫医疗队来这里 |
[03:18] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[03:19] | you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[03:22] | Give me a hand. | 帮下忙 |
[03:25] | I got it. | 抓住他 |
[03:29] | Bierko! | 比耶科 |
[03:30] | Bierko! | 比耶科 |
[03:32] | Bierko! | 比耶科 |
[03:35] | I need him conscious. | 把他弄醒 |
[03:37] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:39] | The nerve gas,did it leave the plant? | 神经毒气 离开了配送中心? |
[03:41] | There’s no trace of it. Explosion worked. | 一点不剩 爆炸奏效了 |
[03:42] | Good. | 好 |
[03:44] | He’s going into severe shock. We need to transport him now. | 他被大爆炸震伤了 我们要立即把他送过去 |
[03:46] | I want him taken back to CTU Medical. | 送带到CTU医护室 |
[03:48] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:49] | Curtis,organize an escort team. | 柯蒂斯 组织一支护卫队 |
[03:51] | You get him back to CTU alive. | 要把他活着带回去 |
[03:53] | You got it. | 明白了 |
[03:56] | On my count.Three,two,one. Let’s go. | 听我倒数 3 2 1 走 |
[04:05] | Buchanan. | 布坎南 |
[04:06] | Bill,it’s Jack. | 比尔 我是杰克 |
[04:07] | Is your line still secure? | 你的通话线路安全吗 |
[04:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:10] | What’s your status on Henderson? | 亨德森那条线索有什么进展? |
[04:13] | Henderson’s still an active protocol. | 亨德森还是条重要线索 |
[04:15] | You need to make him a priority. | 你得优先处理他的事 |
[04:17] | Bill,listen to me. | 比尔 听我说 |
[04:18] | I know Henderson. | 我了解亨德森 |
[04:20] | He couldn’t have planned this. | 这不是他的计划 |
[04:21] | He’s a soldier and a patriot. | 他是个军人 是个爱国的人 |
[04:23] | However misguided,he believes what he’s doing right now | 不知为什么会被误导了 他坚信自己现在的所作所为 |
[04:25] | is right for this country. | 对国家是有利的 |
[04:27] | He was willing to let his wife die in order | 他宁愿让自己的妻子送命 |
[04:29] | to protect someone, someone very powerful. | 都要保住某个人 一个相当有权的人 |
[04:31] | Who? | 谁? |
[04:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:34] | Bill,I’m scared. | 比尔 我很担心 |
[04:37] | I think this is bigger than anything | 这次的事 |
[04:38] | we could ever have imagined. | 比我们想像的要严重的多 |
[04:41] | Karen,you’re not hearing me. | 凯伦 你不听我的 |
[04:43] | They managed to prevent an attack, | 他们的确成功阻止了一场袭击 |
[04:45] | but that doesn’t negate the fact that CTU’s performance | 但那掩盖不了CTU |
[04:47] | has been comprised of one misstep after another. | 一次又一次的失误 |
[04:50] | I’m not disputing that, Mr. Vice President. | 我对此没有意见 副总统先生 |
[04:53] | Then why the hesitation to carry out your mandate | 那为什么迟迟不下决定 |
[04:55] | and have Homeland absorb CTU? | 让国土安全部接手CTU? |
[04:57] | CTU is still actively | CTU还在积极的 |
[04:59] | looking for Christopher Henderson. | 寻找克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[05:01] | A shakeup right now could hamper that search. | 突然起变 会妨碍到搜查的进展 |
[05:03] | I’m not going to hold up this takeover | 我不会让程序上的问题 |
[05:04] | because of a procedural mop up. | 阻碍这次接管 |
[05:07] | Henderson will be caught, you can be sure of that. | 一定要抓住亨德森 你要确保这一点 |
[05:09] | -Is that understood? -Clearly. | -明白了吧? -知道了 |
[05:10] | Whatever bureaucratic hoops you have to jump through,that’s your business. | 我不管你耍什么政治手腕 那是你的事 |
[05:13] | Just get it done. | 做好就是 |
[05:14] | -Yes,sir. -And keep me informed. | -是 先生 -保持联系 |
[05:17] | I guess we should get started. | 我想我们得开始了 |
[05:19] | Buchanan is not going to take this lying down. | 布坎南不会袖手旁观的 |
[05:22] | Despite what the vice president said, | 虽然是副总统的话 |
[05:23] | CTU just saved a lot of lives. | 但CTU救了很多人 |
[05:25] | If Buchanan mounts a challenge, it will be seen in that light. | 要是布坎南动了真格 那样就会知道了 |
[05:28] | This action could be easily reversed. | 我们可能会被倒打一耙 |
[05:32] | If we were to find someone who would go on record | 如果我们能找到什么人 |
[05:35] | citing Buchanan’s mismanagement, | 指证布坎南的失职 |
[05:37] | how he superseded Lynn McGill’s authority, | 他如何越权林·麦克基尔之上 |
[05:40] | how he allowed CTU to be compromised… | 他如何让CTU遭袭 |
[05:43] | go a long way to mitigating his successes, | 就大大的削弱了他成功的机会 |
[05:46] | give us the protection we need. | 我们自己也有保障 |
[05:48] | Buchanan’s people are extremely loyal. | 布坎南的人很忠诚 |
[05:50] | I’m not thinking about a member of CTU. | 我说的不是CTU里的人 |
[05:55] | I’m thinking of Audrey Raines. | 我说的是奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[05:57] | She was here all morning, | 她整个早上都在这里 |
[05:59] | she saw what went on. | 她看到这里发生的事 |
[06:00] | And her loyalty is split between CTU and DOD. | 她没法兼顾CTU和国防部 |
[06:03] | We could take advantage of that. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[06:06] | Let me draft a statement and present it to her. | 让我起草一份声明给她 |
[06:10] | We’re being rolled up,Audrey. | 目前四面楚歌 奥黛丽 |
[06:12] | Homeland’s taking over. | 国土安全部要接管这里 |
[06:15] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[06:18] | Karen told me herself. | 凯伦亲口告诉我的 |
[06:22] | No,they can’t do that,not after what you’ve accomplished today. | 不 他们不能那么做 你今天为这里付出了这么多 |
[06:27] | I’d like to think we’ve earned a reprieve,but I doubt it. | 我希望可以推迟 但说不准 |
[06:30] | CTU is in the middle of an investigation. | CTU正在进行调查 |
[06:33] | Henderson is still at large. | 亨德森还在逃窜 |
[06:35] | I know,it doesn’t make any sense. | 我明白 可那起不了作用 |
[06:40] | Karen’s taking orders from Vice President Gardner. | 凯伦执行的是加德纳尔副总统的命令 |
[06:42] | He wants this to happen. | 他要国土安全部接管 |
[06:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:45] | I’ve been asking myself the same question. | 我也一直在问自己同样的问题 |
[06:53] | -Yeah. -We lost him. | -说 -他跑了 |
[06:55] | Well,how in the hell did you lose him? | 怎么会让他跑了的? |
[06:56] | Palmer knocked Cobb out and retrieved his weapon. | 帕默打晕了科波 拿走了他的武器 |
[06:59] | We tried to pursue,but someone came to Palmer’s aid. | 我们追上去 但是有人救走了帕默 |
[07:02] | Who? | 谁? |
[07:03] | That’s unclear. | 不清楚 |
[07:05] | They got away. | 他们跑了 |
[07:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:09] | We’re going to a fallback,scrub the scene and get over here. | 我们先撤退 清理掉现场 回到这里 |
[07:11] | Yes,sir. | 是 先生 |
[07:34] | You’re all right, Mr. Palmer. | 你还好吧 帕默先生 |
[07:37] | Just take it slow. | 慢点来 |
[07:39] | Aaron? | 艾伦 |
[07:40] | We’re at the presidential retreat. | 我们很隐蔽了 |
[07:42] | Can you try to sit up? | 还能坐起来吗? |
[07:49] | I think we neeto get you looked at,sir. | 我想我得找人给你看看 先生 |
[07:50] | No,no,Aaron,there’s not enough time for that. | 不不 艾伦 没时间了 |
[07:52] | I’m all right. | 我还好 |
[07:55] | Then maybe you can explain to me what’s going on. | 那你告诉我究竟是怎么回事 |
[07:57] | Why were those men trying to kill you? | 为什么这伙人要杀你? |
[08:02] | Because David had a source inside the White House | 因为大卫在白宫有内线 |
[08:05] | and someone is trying to prevent me from seeing her. | 有人要阻止我去见她 |
[08:08] | Who is this source? | 谁是内应? |
[08:10] | Mrs. Logan’s assistant. | 洛根夫人的助手 |
[08:13] | Evelyn Martin? | 伊夫林·马丁? |
[08:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:16] | Yeah,she and David were trading e-mails. | 她和大卫有电子邮件往来 |
[08:17] | Listen,Aaron, | 听着 艾伦 |
[08:18] | I need to find out the content of those messages. | 我要查出这些邮件的内容 |
[08:21] | I think David was killed because of information Evelyn gave him. | 我认为大卫被杀是 因为伊夫林提供给他的信息 |
[08:32] | Mrs. Logan, | 洛根夫人 |
[08:33] | I drafted a letter to the families of the victims | 我为旭日岭购物中心 受害者家属起草了吊唁信 |
[08:36] | at the Sunrise Hills Mall. It’s here for your review. | 请您过目一下 |
[08:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:39] | And your schedule’s there as well. | 还有您的日程安排 |
[08:41] | You have a 9:00 a. m. with the press office | 9点和报社有预约 |
[08:43] | and the president wants you in on his morning briefing. | 总统要你和他出席早间报告 |
[08:46] | Evelyn… | 伊夫林 |
[08:47] | you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[08:49] | I’m fine. Just tired. | 我很好 就是有点累 |
[08:52] | It’s been a long day. | 度日如年啊 |
[08:55] | I’m surprised any of us got through it. | 我们能熬过去已经很让人惊喜了 |
[08:58] | Oh,do you have your credentials with you? | 你带着证件了吗? |
[08:59] | There’s still a curfew in place. | 外面还在实行宵禁 |
[09:03] | I have them with me. | 我带着呢 |
[09:05] | Good.Try to get some rest. | 好 休息去吧 |
[09:07] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[09:20] | Evelyn. | 伊夫林 |
[09:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:23] | I really need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[09:25] | I’m sorry,Mr. Palmer, I need to go home. | 很抱歉 帕默先生 我要回家了 |
[09:27] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[09:29] | Please. | 请 |
[09:31] | This won’t take but a second. | 不会太久的 |
[09:51] | You were sending e-mails to my brother,Evelyn. | 伊夫林 你一直和我哥哥有电邮来往 |
[09:54] | Why? | 什么? |
[09:55] | Mr. Palmer,I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 帕默先生 我不明白你在说什么 |
[09:57] | I traced the IP account. | 我跟踪了IP地址 |
[09:58] | I traced it right to your address, | 刚好就是你的地址 |
[10:00] | so,yes,you do know what I’m talking about. | 所以 理所当然你该知道我所说的 |
[10:05] | I need to know what you told David. | 我想要知道你对大卫说了什么 |
[10:09] | I didn’t tell him anything. | 我没告诉他什么 |
[10:11] | Evelyn, | 伊夫林 |
[10:13] | I have the record of your correspondence. | 我有你邮件的记录 |
[10:15] | David deleted the content on the messages, | 大卫删去了里面的内容 |
[10:18] | but I know,Evelyn, | 但我知道 伊夫林 |
[10:19] | I know you were in contact with him, | 我知道你和他有过联系 |
[10:22] | so please don’t lie to me again. | 所以不要再对我说谎 |
[10:27] | Tell me what I need to know. | 把我要知道的都招了吧 |
[10:31] | Someone killed David | 有人杀了大卫 |
[10:33] | they killed him and they just tried to kill me. | 他们杀了他 还想杀了我 |
[10:36] | Now,I think they knew I was coming here to see you. | 他们知道我要来见你 |
[10:39] | So I think that means we’re both in danger,don’t you? | 所以说我们都处在危险中 懂吗? |
[10:42] | Please,I have to go now. | 求你了 我要走了 |
[10:42] | Tell me what I need! | 告诉我一切! |
[10:44] | Talk to me! | 跟我说! |
[10:45] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[10:49] | They kidnapped my little girl. | 他们绑架了我的女儿 |
[10:53] | They kidnapped my little girl. | 他们绑架了我的女儿 |
[11:01] | They said they would give Amy back to me | 他们说如果我给他们证据 |
[11:05] | if I gave them the evidence. | 他们就会把艾米还给我 |
[11:06] | What evidence? | 什么证据? |
[11:09] | I have proof about who is behind everything | 我有证据证明 谁是今天 |
[11:12] | that’s happened today. | 这些事件的幕后主使 |
[11:16] | They’re going to kill my baby. | 他们会杀了我的孩子 |
[11:18] | -Evelyn,okay… -They’re going to kill… | -伊夫林 好的… -他们会杀… |
[11:19] | Listen to me, all right? Listen. | 听我说 好吗 |
[11:21] | Even if you turn over this evidence, | 即使你交出证据 |
[11:22] | they’re not just going to give you back your daughter | 你也不要指望他们会还给你孩子 |
[11:23] | and let you go.That’s not what these people do | 或者放过你 那不是他们的作风 |
[11:28] | Now,you’ve got to trust me,Evelyn. | 你要相信我 伊夫林 |
[11:30] | Please,talk to me. | 告诉我吧 |
[11:34] | If I may? | 我能说说吗? |
[11:37] | Mr. Palmer’s right. | 帕默先生是对的 |
[11:39] | You know too much. | 你知道的太多 |
[11:41] | They’ll kill you both. | 他们会杀了你和孩子 |
[11:52] | I’ll give you the evidence that I have | 如果你把孩子给我 |
[11:53] | if you get me back my daughter. | 我就给你证据 |
[12:13] | I pulled up Henderson’s work records for the past ten years. | 我调出了亨德森这10年的工作记录 |
[12:16] | It’s a lot of material. | 有很多材料 |
[12:17] | I’ll start data-mining, see if there’s anything | 我开始查找 看能否找到线索 |
[12:18] | we can use to track him down. | 追踪他的下落 |
[12:27] | That’s Chloe O’Brian. | 那位是科洛伊·奥布赖恩 |
[12:30] | That’s Jim Hill, from Homeland. | 他是吉姆·希尔 国土安全部的 |
[12:33] | I’m Jim Hill, Homeland Security. | 我是国土安全部的吉姆·希尔 |
[12:35] | Could you show me your station. | 请带我去你的工作站 |
[12:38] | Chloe O’Brian? | 科洛伊·奥布赖恩? |
[12:39] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[12:40] | I’m taking over your station. | 我接替你的工作站 |
[12:41] | I’ll need all your relevant access codes. | 我要你所有相关访问密码 |
[12:43] | Who are you? What’s going on here? | 你是谁? 发生什么了? |
[12:45] | May I have your attention,please? | 请大家注意 |
[12:49] | These men and women are from Homeland Security. | 他们都来自国土安全部 |
[12:52] | I’ve just authorized a unit-wide backslash protocol. | 我被授权实施局内人员交替 |
[12:56] | CTU is being absorbed | CTU将被 |
[12:58] | by the Department of Homeland Security. | 国土安全部收编 |
[13:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, I realize this is sudden, | 女士们 先生们 我知道事出突然 |
[13:05] | and this has been a very difficult day, | 而且今天是很艰难的一天 |
[13:08] | but let’s all cooperate | 让我们合作 |
[13:09] | to make this transition as smooth as possible. | 使交接顺利进行 |
[13:12] | There is still work to be done. | 还有任务需要完成 |
[13:14] | Vladimir Bierko is en route to CTU, | 弗拉迪米尔·比耶科在押送到CTU的路上 |
[13:17] | and Christopher Henderson remains anpen protocol. | 克里斯托夫·亨德森现在仍在逃 |
[13:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:27] | Ms. Raines, | 瑞恩斯小姐 |
[13:28] | would you mind joining me in the Situation Room? | 你能和我一起进情报室吗 |
[13:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:33] | We need to speak in private. | 我们需要私下谈谈 |
[13:35] | Fine. | 好的 |
[13:47] | -This is Bauer. -Jack,it’s Wayne Palmer. | -我是鲍尔 -杰克 我是韦恩·帕默 |
[13:49] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[13:50] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[13:51] | I just heard about that explosion at the gas plant. | 我听说了天然气厂爆炸的事 |
[13:53] | Yeah,I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:54] | Listen,Wayne, I wish I could tell you | 韦恩 我想抓住 |
[13:56] | that all the people that were responsible | 所有参与了暗杀你哥哥的人 |
[13:57] | for your brother’s assassination are in custody,but I can’t. | 但现在还做不到 |
[13:59] | Yeah,Well,maybe I can help you with that. | 也许我能帮你做到 |
[14:02] | How? | 怎么做到? |
[14:03] | Jack,I’m at President Logan’s retreat. | 杰克 我在洛根总统的官邸 |
[14:05] | I’m here with Evelyn Martin, Mrs. Logan’s personal assistant. | 我和伊夫林·马丁在一起 她是洛根太太的私人助理 |
[14:08] | What does Evelyn Martin have to do with this? | 伊夫林·马丁和这些有什么关联? |
[14:09] | She says she has proof there were other people involved | 她说她有证据证明 |
[14:11] | in the plot to kill my brother. | 有其他人参与刺杀我哥哥 |
[14:13] | And I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[14:14] | Who? | 是谁? |
[14:15] | She won’t tell me. | 她不说 |
[14:16] | Why not? | 为什么不说? |
[14:19] | Her eight-year-old daughter’s been kidnapped. | 她8岁的女儿被绑架了 |
[14:21] | They’re going to kill her | 除非伊夫林交出证据 |
[14:22] | unless Evelyn hands over the evidence. | 不然他们就要杀了她女儿 |
[14:24] | This has to be Henderson. | 肯定是亨德森干的 |
[14:26] | They’re supposed to call any minute with a place to meet. | 他们随时都会来电话谈见面地点 |
[14:28] | Okay. I want to be on that call when it comes in. | 好的 电话打来时我要也在线 |
[14:30] | CTU will provide operational support. | CTU 将提供行动支持 |
[14:32] | We’re going to need a place to meet. | 我们要找个地方见面 |
[14:35] | I passed an old barn about a mile west of the retreat off Service Road 19. | 我开车时看见靠19号斯文森大道 总统官邸往西一英里处 有个谷仓 |
[14:39] | Service Road 19. | 19号斯文森大道 |
[14:41] | I’ll be there in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟内到 |
[14:42] | See you then. | 到时候见 |
[14:44] | Jack’s going to meet us. We should go. | 杰克要和我们见面 我们走 |
[14:47] | Evelyn,listen. They may be watching you, | 伊夫林 也许他们在监视你 |
[14:49] | so I don’t think we should leave together. | 所以我们不要一起离开 |
[14:51] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办? |
[14:53] | We’ll separate. | 我们分开走 |
[14:54] | Get to your car,and we’ll meet up in the parking lot. | 去开你的车 我们在停车位见 |
[15:04] | I’ll see you soon. | 一会见 |
[15:09] | “… the acting director’s failure | 代理主管在任职期内 |
[15:10] | “to enhance security measures, especially in the light | 未能加强安保措施 |
[15:12] | “of the heightened threat,effectively | 以至于忽视了高危事件 |
[15:14] | “invited the subsequent attack | 直接导致袭击发生 |
[15:15] | that resulted in loss of personnel. “ | 并且造成大量人员伤亡 |
[15:18] | You can’t possibly expect me to sign this. | 你别指望我会签这个文件 |
[15:21] | It’s a complete distortion of today’s event | 这完全扭曲事实 |
[15:23] | designed to place blame on Bill Buchanan and CTU. | 目的就是为了要让比尔·布坎南 和CTU做替罪羊 |
[15:25] | But you would agree that today’s attacks | 但你应该同意今天的袭击 |
[15:27] | represent a serious intelligence failure | 说明情报工作严重失职 |
[15:29] | that needs to be addressed. | 必须要给予纠正 |
[15:31] | Thanks to CTU, | 多亏了CTU |
[15:32] | hundreds of thousands of people are alive | 成千上万人的性命得以保全 |
[15:34] | who would otherwise be dead. | 不然他们就都死了 |
[15:35] | But,if CTU had been operating effectively, | 但如果CTU有效运转的话 |
[15:38] | those people would never have been at risk. | 那些人根本不会有危险 |
[15:41] | I couldn’t more strongly disagree with this statement. | 我强烈反对此声明 |
[15:45] | Well,I’m disappointed with your decision, | 对你的决定我很失望 |
[15:48] | but I appreciate your loyalty. | 但我欣赏你的忠心 |
[15:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:53] | Oh,just to confirm. | 要告诉你 |
[15:55] | As on-site liaison for DOD, | 作为国防部的联络员 |
[15:59] | you participated in today’s decision-making process. | 你参与了今天的决策 |
[16:03] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么? |
[16:04] | Serious mistakes were made here today | 今天的严重失误 |
[16:06] | that resulted in the loss of American lives. | 导致美国人的伤亡 |
[16:09] | It would be a shame to see the taint | 很可惜的是 |
[16:12] | of CTU’s mismanagement | CTU的失职 |
[16:14] | spread to your agency… | 会波及到你的所属部门 |
[16:17] | and your career. | 还有你的事业 |
[16:20] | By signing this, | 签了声明 |
[16:22] | you isolate the fallout for today’s mistakes | 今天所有的黑锅 |
[16:26] | to Bill Buchanan and CTU… | 都让比尔·布坎南和CTU |
[16:30] | where it belongs. | 来背 |
[16:46] | I’m proud | 我以 |
[16:48] | of what we did here today. | 今天的所作为荣 |
[16:50] | The people of CTU are heroes, | CTU的人是英雄 |
[16:53] | especially Bill Buchanan. | 尤其是比尔·布坎南 |
[16:56] | This takeover is completely unwarranted, | 这次接管完全没有根据 |
[17:00] | and I won’t help you justify it. | 我不会帮你把它合法化的 |
[17:12] | Hello. | 喂 |
[17:12] | -Audrey,it’s Jack. -Jack,where are you? | -奥黛丽 我是杰克 -杰克 你在哪 |
[17:14] | I’m on my way to see Wayne Palmer. | 我在见韦恩·帕默的路上 |
[17:17] | Wayne Palmer? | 韦恩·帕默? |
[17:18] | Wayne just told me that Evelyn Martin, | 韦恩刚告诉我伊夫林·马丁 |
[17:19] | Senior Aide to the First Lady has evidence that would prove | 第一夫人的高级助理掌握谁是 |
[17:22] | who was really behind David Palmer’s assassination, | 大卫 帕默暗杀幕后人物的证据 |
[17:24] | but she won’t give the evidence to Wayne | 但她不愿把证据给韦恩 |
[17:26] | because her daughter’s been kidnapped | 因为有人把她女儿被绑架了 |
[17:27] | in an effort to try and keep her quiet. | 为了让她闭嘴 |
[17:29] | I think Henderson’s behind this. | 我认为亨德森是幕后人物 |
[17:30] | They want to make a trade: | 他们要做交易 |
[17:31] | the evidence for the girl. | 用证据换那个女孩 |
[17:33] | My God,Jack. | 天哪 杰克 |
[17:34] | Yeah,I’m going to need you to retask a satellite | 我要你重新分配一个卫星 监视那些位置 |
[17:36] | to those coordinates-I’ll have them in a few minutes. | 几分钟内我就要用 |
[17:38] | Jack,that could be difficult right now. | 杰克 现在可能不行 |
[17:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:40] | CTU is being rolled up. | CTU被要求解散 |
[17:42] | Karen Hayes is replacing everyone | 凯伦·海因斯在用国安部的人 |
[17:43] | with people from Homeland. | 替换所有人 |
[17:45] | What are you talking about? That doesn’t make sense. | 说什么? 说不通啊 |
[17:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:48] | Even if she has a reason to,we’re in the middle | 即使她有理由 |
[17:49] | of tracking down Christopher Henderson. | 但我们正在追捕 克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[17:51] | We’ll never be able to bring her team up to speed. | 我们不可能让她的团队快速运转 |
[17:53] | I know she’s taking orders from Vice President Gardner himself. | 我知道 她直接听从 副总统加德纳尔的命令 |
[17:58] | Gardner. | 加德纳尔 |
[17:58] | Jack,maybe you should talk to Karen directly. | 杰克 也许你应该直接和凯伦说话 |
[18:00] | No. | 不 |
[18:01] | She’s the one in control here. | 她现在说了算 |
[18:03] | When I was interrogating Henderson, | 我审问亨德森时 |
[18:04] | it was obvious that he was protecting someone, | 很明显他在保护某人 |
[18:06] | someone very powerful. | 某个很有权势的人 |
[18:08] | He was willing to let his wife die | 他甚至愿意牺牲他的妻子 |
[18:09] | rather than give him up. | 也不愿招供 |
[18:10] | and now,all of a sudden, Vice President Gardner | 而现在 副总统加德纳尔 |
[18:13] | is shutting down CTU when we’re actually | 在我们快抓住亨德森的时候 |
[18:14] | in a position to bring Henderson in? | 突然要求关闭CTU |
[18:19] | Do you really think that Gardner’s involved with this? | 你认为加德纳尔涉嫌其中? |
[18:21] | We can’t afford to take the chance that he’s not. | 不排除这个可能性 |
[18:25] | All right, what do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[18:26] | I want you to get Chloe to retask the satellite. | 我要你让科洛伊重新将卫星定位 |
[18:27] | I’ll get the coordinates over to you. | 拿到坐标我再告诉你 |
[18:29] | Jack,Chloe has been let go, | 杰克 科洛伊和她的部门 |
[18:31] | along with the rest of her department. | 暂时不能插手事务 |
[18:32] | Audrey,I need the satellite. | 奥黛丽 我需要卫星 |
[18:34] | Just figure out a way to get Chloe back on. | 想个办法留住科洛伊 |
[18:36] | All right,all right, I’ll call you back. | 好的 好的 我再给你打电话 |
[18:46] | I could approach some of the senior CTU staffers. | 我可以接触一下 几个CTU资深职员 |
[18:48] | I told you, that’s a waste of time. | 我跟你说 这是浪费时间 |
[18:50] | They’re worried about their jobs. | 他们担心丢饭碗 |
[18:51] | We could promise them some security. | 在这一点上我可以给他们打保票 |
[18:54] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[18:58] | I’ve reconsidered my posion. | 我仔细考虑过了 |
[19:03] | I’ll sign your statement. | 我想签署你那份文件 |
[19:05] | May I ask why the sudden change of heart? | 可以问一下是什么 让你突然改变主意了么? |
[19:09] | I don’t necessarily agree with everything | 我并不是真的同意 |
[19:11] | that is in the statement, but I do see | 声明中的每件事情 不过我意识到 |
[19:12] | the need to shield DOD of any possible controversy | 应该尽可能地避免让国防部 卷入任何可能的论战之中 |
[19:15] | that could reflect back on my father. | 因为这最终都会 反映到我父亲的头上 |
[19:19] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[19:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:28] | I want one thing in return. | 作为回报 我有一个要求 |
[19:30] | What’s that? | 什么要求? |
[19:32] | That Chloe be kept on and assigned to me. | 留下科洛伊 并让她听从我的安排 |
[19:35] | Why Chloe? | 为什么是科洛伊? |
[19:36] | I’m going to need considerable | 我需要多次访问服务器 |
[19:37] | server access to compile my report for DOD. | 并呈交出一份报告给国防部 |
[19:40] | Chloe can help me finish it in half the time. | 科洛伊可以帮我缩短一半的时间 |
[19:42] | There are other people who can do that job. | 其他人也可以完成这份工作 |
[19:44] | I have a working relationship with Chloe. | 我和科洛伊之间已经建立了 良好的工作关系 |
[19:51] | She’s an asset that you cannot afford to lose. | 她是你们不可或缺的宝贵财富 |
[19:56] | Do we have a deal? | 你答不答应? |
[20:04] | Yes. | 好的 |
[20:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:13] | Evelyn Martin will be leaving the presidential retreat in a couple of minutes. | 伊夫林·马丁几分钟后 将会离开总统官邸 |
[20:16] | It’s time to get going. | 该行动了 |
[20:18] | What about the girl? | 这个女孩怎么办? |
[20:23] | I’ll take care of her. | 交给我吧 |
[20:47] | Wayne Palmer. | 韦恩·帕默 |
[20:48] | I’m at my car. | 我在车里 |
[20:50] | No one’s around. | 周围没有人 |
[20:52] | -We’re on our way. -Okay. | -我们上路了 -好 |
[20:56] | I’m extremely uncomfortable sending the two of you off without protection. | 将你们两个置于安全保护之外 这让我很不安 |
[21:01] | Aaron, we’ve been over this. | 艾伦 我们已经谈过了 |
[21:02] | If you leave the compound again, | 如果你再一次离开这里 |
[21:03] | we’re going to risk raising suspicion. | 我们会加重别人的怀疑的 |
[21:05] | I know it, sir, | 知道 |
[21:06] | but I don’t like it. | 我只是不喜欢这样 |
[21:09] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[21:12] | Well, this is a surprise. | 真想不到 |
[21:14] | We didn’t know you were coming. | 我们不知道你会来 |
[21:17] | Are you here to see the president? | 你来见总统先生? |
[21:20] | No. | 不是 |
[21:24] | Mr. Palmer came here to give me a memento from his brother. | 帕默先生是来给我送 一份他哥给的纪念品 |
[21:28] | It’s a service medal. | 是一块服役奖章 |
[21:30] | Sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[21:32] | I knew you and the president were going to be dealing with this crisis today, | 我知道你和总统先生 正在忙于处理今天的危机 |
[21:35] | and I just… | 我只是… |
[21:36] | I don’t want you people to feel obliged to see me. | 我只是不想让你们觉得有义务见我 |
[21:39] | There would never, ever be any obligation on our part, Wayne, | 我们之间从来没有 将来也不会有什么义务 韦恩 |
[21:42] | especially under the circumstances. | 尤其是在当前这种情况下 |
[21:45] | I just want you to know how sorry I am. | 我只希望你能知道我有多遗憾 |
[21:50] | Your brother was one of the greatest men to ever occupy the office. | 你的哥哥是所有 进驻这个办公室的人中最优秀的 |
[21:54] | And his loss, | 他的逝去 |
[21:56] | to all of us, | 对我们所有人来说 |
[22:00] | can’t be expressed in words. | 都是无法言表的损失 |
[22:04] | Thank you, Mr. Vice President. | 谢谢你 副总统先生 |
[22:06] | And I know that | 我还知道 |
[22:06] | the president would also like to express his condolences to you personally. | 总统先生也想亲自向你表述 吊唁之情 |
[22:10] | That means a lot, sir, | 这让我受宠若惊 先生 |
[22:11] | but unfortunately I have a plane to catch. | 不过很不幸 我要去赶飞机 |
[22:14] | I’m, uh… | 我 呃… |
[22:17] | flying David’s body back to Washington, so… | 要把大卫的遗体空运回华盛顿… |
[22:20] | Oh, I understand. | 噢 明白 |
[22:24] | Safe trip. | 一路保重 |
[22:26] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[22:28] | I’ll walk you out, sir. | 我送你出去 先生 |
[22:36] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[22:44] | Mr. Buchan. | 布坎南先生 |
[22:48] | Miss O’Brian,we’re not done here. | 奥布赖恩 我们这里还没弄完呢 |
[22:52] | How can they get away with this? | 你怎么能就这样走了? |
[22:54] | Chloe, this is not over. | 科洛伊 一切还没有结束 |
[22:56] | Just follow your instructions. | 按照指令去办吧 |
[22:57] | Oh, it sure seems over. | 噢 看起来这里已经结束了 |
[22:58] | Everyone’s getting fired. | 所有人都被解雇了 |
[22:59] | I’m going to do everything I can to get that order rescinded. | 我要想尽一切办法废除这个命令 |
[23:02] | Once the details of what we accomplished here today are made public, | 一旦我们今天在这里所做的一切 被公之于众 |
[23:04] | I’m confident we’ll be back at our posts. | 我相信我们都会恢复原职的 |
[23:07] | The best thing you can do is stay focused | 现在你最好听从 |
[23:09] | and follow your orders, | 向你下达的命令 |
[23:10] | do you understand me? | 你明白没有? |
[23:12] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[23:13] | It’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[23:14] | O’Brian, don’t transfer your station to Valerie. | 奥布赖恩 不用把你的工作站 转交给瓦拉瑞尔 |
[23:17] | You got a pass. | 你可以留任 |
[23:18] | I did? | 是么? |
[23:19] | Yeah. So get back to work. | 是的 回去工作吧 |
[23:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:22] | Why am I staying and everybody else is being let go? | 为什么我可以留下来 而其他人却要走? |
[23:24] | Because Miss Raines requested that you keep your position. | 因为瑞恩斯小姐要求你能够 留在你的岗位 |
[23:28] | What has Audrey Raines have to do with this? | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯为什么要这样做呢? |
[23:31] | Miss Raines signed a detailed statement | 瑞恩斯小姐签署了一份声明 |
[23:34] | documenting the numerous missteps made today by CTU. | 同意CTU今天犯下了很多错误 |
[23:40] | And by you in particular. | 尤其是你 |
[23:42] | So, for the moment, | 所以 现在 |
[23:43] | she gets what she wants, | 她可以获得她想要得到的 |
[23:45] | and she wants O’Brian. | 而她想要的就是奥布赖恩 |
[23:46] | Audrey would never sign anything like that. | 奥黛丽不会签署任何类似的文件 |
[23:50] | I did sign it, Bill. | 我的确签了 比尔 |
[23:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:56] | Because it’s the truth. | 因为这都是事实 |
[23:58] | You realize this effectively kills any chance we have of rescinding that order. | 你知不知道 这样做我们就没有任何 废除这个命令的机会了 |
[24:02] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[24:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:11] | O’ Brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[24:21] | I got a call from a man about an hour ago | 我一小时前接到一个男人的电话 |
[24:23] | who told me that he had my daughter. | 告诉我他抓住了我女儿 |
[24:25] | That if I wanted to see her alive again, | 还跟我说 如果我想看到她活着回来 |
[24:27] | that I would have to follow his exact instructions. | 就必须按照他的指示去办 |
[24:29] | Did he give you proof he had her? | 他有没有证明确实抓住了你女儿? |
[24:31] | I talked to her. | 我跟她说过话 |
[24:31] | She sounded so scared. | 听上去她很害怕 |
[24:34] | You told anybody else about this? | 你跟其他人说过这事没有? |
[24:36] | I couldn’t. | 没有 |
[24:37] | He said that if I did, he would know. | 他说了如果我告诉其他人 他会知道的 |
[24:41] | Evelyn, listen, | 伊夫林 听着 |
[24:41] | I know we have a deal. | 我们已经达成了协议 |
[24:43] | And I’m going to do everything I can to get your daughter back. | 我将竭尽全力把你女儿救出来 |
[24:45] | No, I told you before. | 不 我跟你说过 |
[24:46] | I can’t tell you anything until I have Amy back. | 在我女儿艾米安全回来之前 我不会告诉你任何东西 |
[24:51] | You called David with this information. | 你打电话向大卫说过这条消息 |
[24:52] | Why him? | 为什么是他? |
[24:53] | I knew him. | 我了解他 |
[24:55] | He and the First Lady were friends. | 他和第一夫人是好朋友 |
[24:59] | He was truly a wonderful man. | 他是一位非常优秀的男人 |
[25:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:09] | Yes, he was. | 曾经是 |
[25:14] | I still can’t accept talking about him in the past tense. | 我还是不能接受 用过去式来谈论他 |
[25:17] | I just… | 我只是… |
[25:21] | I just can’t believe he’s gone. | 我只是不能相信他已经走了 |
[25:25] | I told him this information because I trusted him. | 我把这条消息告诉他 是因为我相信他 |
[25:28] | I never thought for a moment that it would endanger him. | 我从没有想过 这会将他置于危险境地 |
[25:33] | I have your brother’s blood on my hands, | 我的手上沾有你哥哥的鲜血 |
[25:35] | and for that,I will never forgive myself. | 为此 我永远不会原谅我自己 |
[25:37] | Evelyn, you did nothing wrong. | 伊夫林 你没有做错 |
[25:45] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[25:51] | Bauer. | 鲍尔 |
[25:52] | Jack, the call’s coming through. | 杰克 又有电话进来 |
[25:53] | Patch me in. | 把我挂起吧 |
[25:59] | You’re ready for this? | 你准备好没有? |
[26:05] | Hello. | 喂 |
[26:07] | What took you so long to answer, Evelyn? | 为什么等这么久才回答 伊夫林? |
[26:09] | I was just passing through security. | 我刚刚摆脱了警卫 |
[26:10] | I just left the retreat. | 我刚刚离开了总统官邸 |
[26:12] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人么? |
[26:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:14] | Why was Wayne Palmer at the retreat? | 韦恩·帕默到官邸去做什么? |
[26:18] | Wayne Palmer? | 韦恩·帕默? |
[26:19] | Please don’t waste my time. | 不要浪费我的时间 |
[26:20] | He was there for a reason, | 他去那里是有原因的 |
[26:21] | and it wasn’t to drop off his resume. | 而他显然不是去投简历的 |
[26:24] | I think he was there to speak with you. | 我觉得他去那里是去找你 |
[26:26] | I didn’t even know he was there. | 我甚至都不知道他已经来过了 |
[26:28] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[26:30] | I didn’t see him. | 我没见过他 |
[26:31] | Evelyn, if you’re lying to me, | 伊夫林 如果你向我撒谎 |
[26:32] | it’s your daughter who will suffer. | 遭殃的可是你女儿 |
[26:34] | I’m telling you the truth. | 你跟你说的是实话 |
[26:36] | Please, you have to believe me. | 求求你 你一定要相信我 |
[26:38] | Did you bring what we discussed? | 你把我们说的东西带上了么? |
[26:40] | Yes. | 带了 |
[26:42] | Please, let me talk to Amy. | 求求你 让我跟艾米说句话 |
[26:45] | Very well. | 很好 |
[26:51] | All rit, sweetheart, | 听着 小心肝 |
[26:51] | this is your mommy. | 这是你妈妈 |
[26:52] | Say hello. | 问好吧 |
[26:54] | -Mommy? -It’s me, honey. | -妈咪? -是我 亲爱的 |
[26:55] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[26:56] | Uh-huh. Are you coming to get me now? | 嗯 你现在是来接我么? |
[26:59] | Mommy’s going to be there real soon. | 妈咪很快就到 |
[27:03] | I want you to keep being brave. | 我要你表现的勇敢一些 |
[27:05] | Okay? | 好不? |
[27:07] | Promise me? | 保证? |
[27:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:10] | I love you, my baby. | 我爱你 孩子 |
[27:13] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:14] | Okay, that’s enough, sweetheart. | 好了 够了 小心肝 |
[27:16] | Very good. | 很好 |
[27:19] | Now take down this address. | 现在记下这个地址 |
[27:21] | 4615 Tarpin Street. | 特平大街 4615号 |
[27:25] | Got it? | 记下了? |
[27:26] | Yes, I’ve got it. | 是的 记下了 |
[27:33] | -Hello? -Audrey, it’s Jack. | -喂? -奥黛丽 我是杰克 |
[27:34] | I just got off the call. | 我刚刚听完电话 |
[27:36] | It was Henderson. | 是亨德森 |
[27:37] | Have you got Chloe back on line? | 你让科洛伊回到工作岗位了么? |
[27:40] | -Audrey? -Sorry, Jack. | -奥黛丽? -抱歉 杰克 |
[27:42] | Yes, Chloe’s still here. | 是的 科洛伊还在这里 |
[27:44] | Okay, I’m going to give the address for the satellite sweep. | 好的 我想让卫星扫瞄一下这个地址 |
[27:46] | All right, go ahead. | 好的 说吧 |
[27:47] | 4615 Tarpin. | 特平大街 4615号 |
[27:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:51] | Give me a few minutes. | 给我几分钟 |
[28:02] | Chloe, I need you to come with me. | 科洛伊 跟我来一下 |
[28:04] | Don’t talk to me. | 别跟我说话 |
[28:04] | It’s for Jack. | 这是为了杰克 |
[28:06] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[28:06] | Chloe, Jack needs your help. | 科洛伊 杰克需要你的帮助 |
[28:10] | Please. | 真的需要 |
[28:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:16] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[28:18] | I had to keep Karen from replacing you. | 我不能让凯伦找人替代你 |
[28:20] | That’s why I signed the document. | 这就是我签署那份文件的原因 |
[28:21] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[28:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[28:24] | Chloe, you’re the only one that Jack and I trust here. | 科洛伊 你是这里我和杰克 唯一可以相信的人 |
[28:26] | Jack needs one of the satellites retasked. | 杰克需要为其中一颗卫星 重新指定任务 |
[28:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:30] | Here’s the address. | 这是地址 |
[28:31] | We need a full infrared sweep. | 我们需要进行一次全方位的 红外线扫瞄 |
[28:33] | I’m going to need an explanation. | 我需要一个解释 |
[28:35] | Chloe, I promise you, | 科洛伊 我向你保证 |
[28:36] | I will give you one, | 我会给你解释的 |
[28:37] | but right now we need to hurry. | 不过现在我们要抓紧时间 |
[29:32] | Something’s wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[29:42] | -Wayne. -Jack. | -韦恩 -杰克 |
[29:46] | -You all right? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[29:49] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴看到你 |
[29:50] | Good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴能看到你 |
[29:57] | Evelyn, | 伊夫林 |
[29:58] | my name is Jack Bauer. | 我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[30:00] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[30:01] | we’re going to get your daughter back. | 我们会救出你的女儿 |
[30:04] | Right now I need to know what you know. | 现在 把你知道的告诉我吧 |
[30:07] | I already told them | 我已经跟他们说了 |
[30:08] | I wouldn’t give up any information | 在得到我女儿之前 |
[30:10] | until I have my daughter. | 我不会透露任何消息 |
[30:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:17] | Excuse me for one second. | 稍等 |
[30:30] | -Audrey Rains. -It’s Jack. Let me speak to Chloe. | -奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 -我是杰克 让科洛伊听电话 |
[30:33] | Okay,Jack,hold on. | 好的 杰克 稍等 |
[30:35] | Jack,you’re on speaker. | 杰克 免提了 说吧 |
[30:36] | Jack,Audrey told me what’s happening. | 杰克 奥黛丽把情况跟我说了 |
[30:38] | I can’t believe the vice president’s involved in this. | 没想到副总统是幕后主谋 |
[30:40] | Yeah,I know. | 是啊 |
[30:41] | Where are we with the satellite? | 卫星定位如何了 |
[30:43] | It’s coming up now. | 马上就好 |
[30:46] | I’m sending the image to your PDA. | 我把图像传给你的PDA |
[30:49] | There are men all over the place. | 到处都是人啊 |
[30:50] | How many? | 有多少 |
[30:51] | I’m counting ten. | 10个 |
[30:54] | Okay. I want you to keep the satellite on target. | 好的 保持卫星定位 |
[30:57] | I want you to download real-time images to my PDA. | 不断更新我PDA的图像 |
[31:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:00] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[31:03] | I’m going to go with Evelyn in her car to make the exchange. | 我跟伊夫林一同去做交换 |
[31:06] | I want you to find somewhere safe,and I want you to stay there | 你自己先找个安全的地方躲一躲 |
[31:08] | -until this is over. -No,I’m going with you. | -直到这事结束 -不行 我要跟你们一块去 |
[31:11] | I can’t allow that.This is going to be extremely dangerous. | 不行 太危险了 |
[31:13] | I was a Marine,Jack. | 我曾是陆战队的 杰克 |
[31:14] | I know that,Wayne. | 我知道 韦恩 |
[31:16] | And you never saw a combat. | 但是你没有实战经验 |
[31:17] | There’s a big difference between training to kill someone | 打靶射击练习 同真正杀人相比 |
[31:20] | and actually having to do it. | 有着天壤之别 |
[31:23] | I can’t put you in harm’s way out of respect to your brother. | 为了你死去的哥哥 我不能让你受到伤害 |
[31:27] | Your family needs you now. | 你的家人现在需要你 |
[31:32] | These are the people who killed my brother,Jack. | 这帮人杀死了我哥哥 杰克 |
[31:40] | They shot a bullet right through his neck, | 一枪直入颈部 |
[31:43] | and then he died in my arms. | 他死在了我的怀里 |
[31:49] | Put yourself in my position. | 你从我的角度想想 |
[31:52] | Could you just walk away? | 换做你 你会就这么一走了之吗 |
[31:57] | No. | 不会 |
[31:59] | Neither can I. | 我也不会 |
[32:01] | I’m coming with you,Jack. | 我跟你去 杰克 |
[32:08] | Thank you for your support, Mr. Prime Minister. | 谢谢你的支持 总理阁下 |
[32:14] | Give my regards to your lovely wife. | 向您的爱妻问好 |
[32:17] | We’ll talk soon. | 有空再聊 |
[32:20] | It’s going to take me better part of the day to return all these phone calls. | 光是回这些电话就得耗去我不少时间呢 |
[32:23] | That’s wonderful, Mr. President. | 太好了 总统阁下 |
[32:25] | World leaders, prominent Americans. | 世界各国领导人 美国各界名士 |
[32:28] | They’re all lining up to offer their congratulations. | 都来向我祝贺 |
[32:30] | Uh,sir,were you aware that Wayne Palmer was on the premises? | 呃 先生 您是否知道韦恩·帕默来过了 |
[32:36] | He was? | 他来过了 |
[32:37] | Yes,I just spoke with him, | 是的 我刚和他说过话 |
[32:38] | not a half hour ago, he just left. | 不到半小时前 刚走的 |
[32:40] | You didn’t speak with him? | 你没和他说过话 |
[32:41] | No. | 没有 |
[32:43] | What was he doing here? | 他来这干吗 |
[32:45] | Well,he said he had a memento from President Palmer | 他说他有一件帕默总统的遗物 |
[32:48] | he wanted to give to Aaron Pierce.It was Na service medal. | 要亲自交给艾伦·皮尔斯 是一枚勋章 |
[32:51] | That explains it. | 原来如此 |
[32:52] | David and Aaron were very close. | 大卫生前和艾伦的关系非常不错 |
[32:56] | I’m just surprised he didn’t want to speak with you. | 我只是有点奇怪他竟然没见您 |
[33:00] | Well,it’s no secret that his brother and I | 怎么说好呢 他哥哥同我 |
[33:04] | had our share of disagreements over the years. | 过去在政治上观点有些分歧 |
[33:06] | It’s possible Wayne harbors ill feelings towards me. | 也许韦恩也因此不愿意见我吧 |
[33:10] | That must be the reason. | 看来是这个原因了 |
[33:26] | You clear on the plan? | 计划你明白了吗 |
[33:27] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我怕做不到 |
[33:29] | Evelyn,do you want to see your little girl again? | 伊夫林 你还想不想见你的女儿了 |
[33:32] | Because these men didn’t hesitate | 这些人冷血无情 |
[33:34] | to kill President Palmer and they’re gonna hesitate | 杀害了帕默总统 他们一旦拿到证据 |
[33:36] | to kill you and your daughter once they get what they want. | 就会毫不犹豫地杀死你和你女儿 |
[33:38] | Right now,I am your last chance. | 现在 我是你唯一的机会 |
[33:40] | We have to stick to the plan, do you understand me? | 我们按照原计划实施 明白吗 |
[33:44] | Okay,once you have your daughter in your arms… | 好吧 你一旦要回女儿… |
[33:47] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[33:49] | We are going to get her back. | 我们会把你女儿夺回来的 |
[33:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:12] | Call out testing-one,two,three. | 试音 1 2 3 |
[34:15] | Testing, one,two,three. | 测音 1 2 3 |
[34:17] | Chloe,did you get that? | 科洛伊 听到了吗 |
[34:19] | You’re coming through now. I’m refreshing your screen. | 知道了 我正在刷新你PDA的屏幕 |
[34:22] | Okay,we’re at the southeast corner entrance. | 好的 我们在东南角的入口 |
[34:26] | Jack,there’s a tunnel through that door | 杰克 进门后有一个通道 |
[34:27] | that leads to a conveyor belt that lets out into the middle Nof the plant. | 一直通到一个传输带 直达工厂的中部 |
[34:33] | Be careful,there’s a hostile at the exit. | 小心 出口处有敌人 |
[34:36] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[34:40] | Draw your weapon. | 把枪拿出来 |
[34:44] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[35:15] | Bravo,check.Have you got a visual on the mark? | B队 注意 是否看到目标 |
[35:18] | Negative,sir. | 没有 老大 |
[35:20] | All units holding. | 所有单位待命 |
[35:22] | Copy. | 明白 |
[35:29] | This way. | 这边 |
[36:00] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[36:09] | Damn it, there’s too many of them. | 该死 人太多了 |
[36:10] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[36:12] | I’m gonna need you to take out one of their guards | 你先干掉其中一个守卫 |
[36:14] | so I can climb to the top of this structure and take out the sniper. | 这样我就可以爬到顶层干掉狙击手 |
[36:17] | He’s about a hundred yards north of here, | 他在北边100码处 |
[36:19] | just on the other side of the conveyor belt. | 在传送带的另一边 |
[36:21] | Can you do that? | 你能行吗 |
[36:22] | Yeah. I can do it. | 没问题 |
[36:23] | Wait. One of them’s moving. | 等等 有个守卫走动了 |
[36:34] | Go. | 去吧 |
[36:49] | Mr. Palmer, can you hear me? | 帕默先生 你能听到我吗 |
[36:50] | Copy. I’m on the south side of the lower belt moving west. | 能 我在往西走向的传输带的南边 |
[36:54] | Continue to the end,your target’s to the north. | 走到底 你的目标在北边 |
[37:24] | Jack,it’s all clear. | 杰克 安全了 |
[37:58] | This is Bravo. | 我是B队 |
[38:00] | I think I hear a car. | 好像听到有车来了 |
[38:03] | Vehicle headed north. | 车辆直奔北 |
[38:05] | Single occupant,female,over. | 车内一人 女性 完毕 |
[38:15] | Bravo,what have you got? | B队 你那什么情况 |
[38:20] | I repeat,Bravo, what have you got? | 重复 B队 你那什么情况 |
[38:25] | Come in,Bravo. | 回话 B队 |
[38:31] | Say again. I didn’t get that. | 重复一边 我没听清楚 |
[38:33] | I repeat,woman is alone…in the car | 重复 车内一人 女性 |
[38:40] | Copy. | 明白 |
[38:58] | Chloe,we’ve taken out four men. | 科洛伊 我们已经干掉四人 |
[39:00] | Evelyn has moved into position.Wayne,I want you to wait for my signal. | 伊夫林已经到位 韦恩等我的信号 |
[39:03] | Copy. | 明白 |
[39:04] | We need Henderson alive.Do not shoot to kildl.do not shoot to kill. | 我们要活捉亨德森 不可射杀 不可射杀 |
[39:11] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[39:12] | Evelyn,open all the doors and the trunk of the car. | 伊夫林 打开所有车门还有后备厢 |
[39:29] | Very good,Evelyn.Now go to the front of the car and drop the keys on the ground. | 很好 伊夫林 到车前面去 把钥匙扔在地上 |
[39:37] | I have the evidence with me. | 我带着证据 |
[39:38] | I want my daughter. | 我要我女儿 |
[39:43] | Bravo,hold your position.I’m coming out. | B队 原地待命 我出来了 |
[39:52] | I have a visual on Henderson and the girl. | 我看见亨德森和女孩了 |
[39:59] | Okay,Evelyn, give me the evidence. | 好的 伊夫林 把证据给我 |
[40:02] | I’ll give you the evidence once you give me Amy. | 你先还我家艾米 |
[40:06] | Come on,let her go. | 让她走 |
[40:09] | Okay,honey,go see Mommy. | 去吧 找妈妈去 |
[40:11] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[40:12] | She’s moving. | 女孩动了 |
[40:15] | Give me the evidence,Evelyn. | 给我证据 伊夫林 |
[40:19] | Get down. Get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[40:22] | Bravo,check. Come in. | B队 回话 |
[40:24] | Bravo. Come in,Bravo. | B队 回话 B队 |
[40:39] | Wayne,I didn’t get him. If you got a shot,take it. | 韦恩 我没拦住他 你看看能不能打中 |
[41:01] | Chloe,it’s Jack.Henderson escaped in Evelyn’s car. | 科洛伊 我是杰克 亨德森开伊夫林的车跑了 |
[41:03] | Do you have him on satellite? | 卫星上有显示吗 |
[41:05] | We saw it,Jack,but he’s leaving the search grid. | 看见了杰克 但是他已经离开了搜索范围 |
[41:07] | We’re thermal-scanning the plant,not the entire neighborhood. | 我们只是红外扫瞄工厂 不是整个街区 |
[41:09] | Well then reprogram it! We can’t lose him! | 那就赶快调整 这次不能让他跑了 |
[41:12] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[41:14] | Evelyn’s been hit. | 伊夫林中弹了 |
[41:33] | The bullet passed right through.It hasn’t hit an artery. | 子弹穿过去了 还好没打中动脉 |
[41:36] | It’s not serious,but it’s gonna have to be dressed. | 伤势不严重 但需要处理一下 |
[41:39] | Evelyn,you’ve got your daughter back, | 伊夫林 你女儿也要回了 |
[41:40] | now tell me what I need to know. | 现在得告诉我了吧 |
[41:42] | Who is behind this? Is it the vice president? | 谁是幕后主谋 是副总统吗 |
[41:45] | Evelyn,is it the vice president? | 伊夫林 是副总统吗 |
[41:47] | The vice president has nothing to do with this. | 跟副总统没任何关系 |
[41:53] | You promised me you would control the situation. | 你答应会控制住局面的 |
[41:56] | I didn’t count on Jack Bauer showing up,sir. | 我没料到杰克·鲍尔会出现 先生 |
[41:59] | He outmaneuvered me. | 他先发制人 |
[42:01] | Sir,Bauer and Wayne Palmer won’t be around long enough | 先生 鲍尔和帕默不会构成威胁 |
[42:04] | to tell anybody else what they know. | 告诉别人他们知道的情报 |
[42:06] | I’m putting together another team. | 我正在组建另外一个小队 |
[42:08] | I will handle this,sir, I promise you. | 我会处理好的 先生 我保证 |
[42:11] | I will not let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[42:14] | See that you don’t. | 你最好不要 |