时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Ctu is being absorbed by the department of homeland security, | CTU将被国土安全部收编 |
[00:18] | and Christopher Henderson remains an open protocol. | 克里斯托夫·亨德森仍然在逃 |
[00:22] | Ms. Raines signed a detailed statement | 瑞恩斯小姐签署了一份声明 |
[00:25] | documenting the numerous missteps made today by CTU, | 同意CTU今天犯下了很多错误 |
[00:28] | and by you,in particular. | 尤其是你 |
[00:29] | I don’t understand, | 我不明白 |
[00:30] | why am I staying and everybody else is being let go? | 为什么我可以留下来 而其他人却要走 |
[00:32] | Because ms. Raines requested that you keep your position. | 因为瑞恩斯小姐要求你能够 留在你的岗位 |
[00:35] | I had to keep Karen from replacing you, | 我不能让凯伦找人替代你 |
[00:37] | that’s why I signed the document, | 这就是我签署那份文件的原因 |
[00:38] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[00:40] | Why were those men trying to kill you? | 这伙人为什么要杀你 |
[00:42] | David had a source inside the white house. | 大卫在白宫有线人 |
[00:45] | Who’s the source? | 谁是消息源 |
[00:47] | Mrs. Logan’s assistant. | 洛根夫人的助理 |
[00:49] | I have proof about who’s behind everything that’s happened today. | 我有证据证明 谁是今天这些事件的幕后主使 |
[00:52] | Someone killed David… | 有人杀了大卫 |
[00:54] | and they just tried to kill me. | 他们还想杀了我 |
[00:56] | -I have to go now… -give me what I need! | -我得走了 -告诉我一切 |
[00:59] | They kidnapped my little girl. | 他们绑架了我的女儿 |
[01:02] | Evelyn. | 伊夫林 |
[01:04] | I promise you we’re going to get your daughter back. | 我向你保证 我们会救出你的女儿 |
[01:07] | I already told them I wouldn’t give up any information | 我已经跟他们说了 在得到我女儿之前 |
[01:09] | until I have my daughter. | 我不会透露任何消息 |
[01:10] | We need Henderson alive; | 我们要活捉亨德森 |
[01:11] | do not shoot to kill. | 不要打死他 |
[01:15] | Did you bring what we discussed? | 你把我们说的东西带上了么 |
[01:16] | I have the evidence with me. | 我带着证据 |
[01:18] | I want my daughter. | 我要我女儿 |
[01:22] | She’s moving. | 女孩动了 |
[01:25] | Give me the evidence, Evelyn. | 给我证据 伊夫林 |
[01:26] | Now. | 动手 |
[01:30] | Wayne, I didn’t get him | 韦恩 我没拦住他 |
[01:31] | if you got a shot, take it! | 你看看能不能打中 |
[01:35] | Chloe, it’s Jack, | 科洛伊 我是杰克 |
[01:36] | Henderson escaped in Evelyn’s car! | 亨德森开伊夫林的车跑了 |
[01:37] | Do you have him on satellite? | 卫星上有显示吗 |
[01:39] | We can’t lose him! | 不能让他跑了 |
[01:40] | Evelyn’s been hit. | 伊夫林中弹了 |
[01:42] | It’s not serious, | 伤势不严重 |
[01:43] | but it’s gonna have to be dressed. | 但需要处理一下 |
[01:44] | Evelyn, you’ve got your daughter back, | 伊夫林 你女儿也要回了 |
[01:46] | now tell me what I need to know. | 现在可以告诉我了吧 |
[01:47] | Who is behind this? | 谁是幕后主谋 |
[01:48] | Is it the vice President? | 是副总统吗 |
[01:49] | The vice President has nothing to do with this! | 跟副总统没任何关系 |
[01:53] | You promised me you would control the situation. | 你答应会控制住局面的 |
[01:56] | I didn’t count on Jack Bauer showing up, sir. | 我没料到杰克·鲍尔会出现 先生 |
[01:59] | Bauer and Wayne Palmer won’t be around | 鲍尔和帕默不会构成威胁 |
[02:00] | long enough to tell anybody else what they know. | 他们没有足够的时间把情报告诉其他人 |
[02:03] | I will not let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[02:07] | See that you don’t. | 你最好不要 |
[02:12] | The following takes place between 11Pm and 12Am | 以下是发生于午夜11点至12点之间的故事 |
[02:31] | Okay, Evelyn, I need you to stay focused. | 下面 伊夫林 集中精力 |
[02:33] | The recording of the phone call | 那个电话的录音带 |
[02:34] | that you made between President Logan and Henderson | 就是你录的洛根总统 和亨德森之间的谈话 |
[02:36] | is in a safety deposit box | 你放在银行保险箱中了 |
[02:38] | which bank? | 是哪一家银行 |
[02:40] | Which bank? | 哪一家银行 |
[02:42] | City trust and savings in agoura hills. | 城市合作信用社 在奥古拉岭 |
[02:44] | Where’s the key? | 钥匙在哪 |
[02:45] | My Jacket pocket. | 我的上衣口袋中 |
[02:47] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:48] | It’s all right,sweetheart, | 没事 亲爱的 |
[02:49] | your mom’s going to be fine. | 你妈妈不会有事的 |
[02:51] | She’s going to be fine, okay? | 她不会有事的 |
[02:55] | Jack, you heard what they said. | 杰克 你听到他们怎么说的了 |
[02:56] | We have to get off this road, | 我们必须离开这条路 |
[02:57] | there are military patrols everywhere. | 到处都是军方的巡逻人员 |
[03:00] | There’s a motel up there on the right. | 右边有一个汽车旅馆 |
[03:02] | Turn in there. | 到那里去 |
[03:04] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[03:05] | We’re gonna get you home, honey. | 我们会送你回家的 亲爱的 |
[03:06] | We’re gonna get you home. | 我们会送你回家 |
[03:16] | Wayne, can you get us a room. | 韦恩 能为我们开间房么 |
[03:18] | I’ll keep watch. | 我来放哨 |
[03:24] | Make sure you keep pressure on the wound, | 用力压住伤口 |
[03:25] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[03:48] | -Hello? -Audrey, it’s Jack. | -喂 -奥黛丽 我是杰克 |
[03:50] | Have you got Henderson on satellite yet? | 有没有在卫星上看到亨德森 |
[03:51] | No, Chloe wasn’t able to reposition in time. | 没有 科洛伊没法及时为卫星定位 |
[03:53] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[03:54] | Are you still on a secure line? | 这条线仍然安全么 |
[03:56] | Yes. Why,what’s going on? | 是的 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[03:57] | Evelyn didn’t implicate Gardner. | 伊夫林说那个人不是加德纳尔 |
[03:59] | She implicated President Logan. | 她说是洛根总统 |
[04:02] | Oh, my god, Jack. | 我的天哪 杰克 |
[04:04] | Logan? Are you sure? | 洛根 你确信 |
[04:06] | She said he was responsible for everything that happened today, | 她说他要为今天发生的一切负责 |
[04:08] | starting with providing the terrorists with the nerve gas. | 从给恐怖分子提供神经毒气开始 |
[04:10] | That’s what David Palmer found out. | 这就是大卫·帕默所发现的东西 |
[04:12] | That’s why they killed him. | 这也是他们杀死他的原因 |
[04:13] | Are you saying that | 你是说 |
[04:13] | President Logan ordered Palmer’s assassination? | 洛根总统下令暗杀帕默 |
[04:16] | Henderson gave the order. | 亨德森下的命令 |
[04:17] | But Evelyn says she has evidence | 不过伊夫林说他有证据 |
[04:18] | that shows that President Logan was complicit. | 洛根总统也是同谋 |
[04:20] | What kind of evidence? | 是什么证据 |
[04:21] | She recorded a conversation earlier this morning | 她录下了今天早上 亨德森和洛根总统之间的 |
[04:23] | between Henderson and President Logan. | 一段对话 |
[04:25] | She put it in a safety deposit box in a bank. | 她把带子放进了 一间银行的保险箱中了 |
[04:27] | We’re on our way to get it now. | 我们正准备去取 |
[04:28] | Jack, the city is under martial law. | 杰克 现在已经实施了戒严法案 |
[04:30] | I know. I need you to upload every military checkpoint to my pda | 我知道 我要你把每个 军方检查站的位置传到我的PDA上 |
[04:33] | so we can navigate our way around them. | 这样我们就可以绕开他们 |
[04:35] | All right,I’ll take care of that. | 好的 我马上就办 |
[04:36] | Audrey, as soon as I have the recording, | 奥黛丽 拿到录音带之后 |
[04:38] | we’re going to have to involve your father. | 可能必须把你父亲牵扯进来 |
[04:40] | We need someone in the government, | 我们需要在政府中找个人 |
[04:41] | someone credible, | 某个可以信任的人 |
[04:42] | to present the evidence. | 来呈出证据 |
[04:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:45] | He’s on his way back from a summit in japan. | 他在日本参加完峰会 正在返回的途中 |
[04:47] | I’ll call him on the plane. | 我会打电话给他 |
[04:48] | Okay. Make sure you leave CTU before you do anything. | 在做这些之前 你首先要离开CTU |
[04:51] | You don’t think that they can be trusted? | 你认为他们都不能信任 |
[04:53] | Right now,we can’t trust anyone. | 现在 你谁都不能相信 |
[04:55] | Logan will have every federal law enforcement agency, | 洛根控制着每个联邦执法机构 |
[04:57] | the military, | 军队 |
[04:57] | all at his disposal. | 全部都由他支配 |
[04:59] | And he will use them to try and stop us. | 他会试图利用他们来阻止我们 |
[05:01] | Don’t fill your father in on the particulars. | 不要把细节告诉你父亲 |
[05:03] | Just try and set up the meeting. | 最好当面跟他谈 |
[05:05] | I’ll get back to you as soon as I have the recording. | 我拿到录音带后就马上去找你 |
[05:07] | -All right, I’ll upload those checkpoints. -Yeah. | -好的 我把检查站传给你 -好 |
[05:10] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[05:13] | The bank manager was listed. | 找到那个银行经理了 |
[05:14] | That’s his address, | 这是他的地址 |
[05:15] | he’s not far. | 不是很远 |
[05:15] | Good. Let’s get them in the room. | 好的 我们先把她们送进屋 |
[05:21] | Hey… we need to get inside now. | 嗨 我们要进屋了 |
[05:24] | Come on, it’s okay. | 来吧 没事的 |
[05:25] | Give me your arm. | 把手给我 |
[05:36] | you can sit right here, okay? | 你可以坐在这里么 |
[05:39] | Okay. Lie down here on the bed. | 躺到床上去 |
[05:48] | I’m sorry, but it’s not safe enough to take you to a hospital yet. | 我很抱歉 现在还不是很安全 不能送你去医院 |
[05:51] | Let me see,let me see. | 让我看看 让我看看 |
[05:57] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[05:58] | Take Amy outside for a second. | 带艾米出去一会儿 |
[06:01] | come on,sweat | 来吧 甜心 |
[06:10] | okay, even though the bullet went through, | 虽然子弹穿过去了 |
[06:12] | I’m still going to have to clean out this wound. | 可我还是要清洗一下伤口 |
[06:14] | It’s gonna hurt. | 这会比较疼 |
[06:16] | But I promise you | 但我向你保证 |
[06:16] | I’ll get you to a hospital as soon as I can. | 我会尽快带你去医院 |
[06:18] | In the meantime, | 在这期间 |
[06:19] | I’m going to have Wayne look after you. | 我会让韦恩来照顾你 |
[06:21] | No. I’ll be fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[06:22] | You need to get the evidence. | 你去拿证据吧 |
[06:25] | And you’ll need help. | 你需要人帮忙 |
[06:26] | Are you sure? | 你确信 |
[06:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:32] | Keep pressure on it. | 压住这里 |
[06:41] | Sweetheart, you can see your mom now. | 甜心 你可以去见你妈妈了 |
[06:46] | Give me the car keys. | 把车钥匙给我 |
[06:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:52] | I haven’t been able to pick up Bauer’s trail yet. | 我还没有找到鲍尔 |
[06:55] | So he got away. | 这么说他逃走了 |
[06:56] | And there’s nothing to stop him and Wayne Palmer | 就是说没有人去 阻止他和韦恩·帕默 |
[06:58] | from going to the media with everything they know. | 告诉媒体他们所知道的一切了 |
[07:01] | Jack knows there’s no point in going public until he has proof. | 杰克知道在拿到证据之前 把所有事情公之于众是没有用的 |
[07:04] | He won’t make any accusations | 在把证据拿到手之前 |
[07:06] | until he has that evidence in his hand. | 他不会做任何指控 |
[07:08] | This evidence, this… | 那个证据 |
[07:09] | this recording that Evelyn made of our conversation. | 伊夫林录下我们谈话的录音带 |
[07:13] | Are you any closer to finding out where she’s hidden it? | 你有没有找到什么线索 她把那东西藏到哪儿了 |
[07:16] | No, sir, not yet. | 没有 先生 还没找到 |
[07:17] | But she was wounded, | 不过她受伤了 |
[07:18] | and I will find her; | 我会找到她的 |
[07:19] | we’re monitoring hospitals, | 我们在监视医院 |
[07:20] | emergency services. | 应急服务 |
[07:21] | This is containable, | 所有地方都有人 |
[07:22] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[07:23] | Please spare me your promises, Mr. Henderson. | 省省你的保证吧 亨德森先生 |
[07:26] | It’s all gone wrong. | 一切都是一团糟 |
[07:27] | None of this should have happened. | 这一切本不该发生的 |
[07:29] | All these killings… | 杀了那么多人 |
[07:32] | this whole thing was planned to make our country safer. | 所有这一切本来是为了 让我们的国家更加安全 |
[07:34] | Stronger. | 更强大 |
[07:36] | To protect our interests. | 保护我们的利益 |
[07:39] | And it all spiraled out of control | 当你决定杀死大卫·帕默之后 |
[07:42] | when you decided to kill David Palmer. | 所有这一切 都不在我们的控制之下了 |
[07:44] | Mr. President,what’s done is done. | 总统先生 木已成舟 |
[07:46] | And right now, | 现在 |
[07:47] | we have to focus on stopping Bauer | 我们必须把精力集中在 阻止鲍尔上 |
[07:49] | before he finds that recording. | 不能让他拿到录音带 |
[07:51] | No. | 不是我们 |
[07:52] | You have to focus on it. | 是你要集中精力办好这件事 |
[07:58] | Why haven’t the analysts finished the hourlies? | 几个小时过去了 那些分析员怎么还没有完成 |
[08:00] | They’re still getting up to speed on CTU’s protocols. | 他们还在努力熟悉CTU的规章 |
[08:03] | We knew this wasn’t going to be a seamless transition. | 我们都知道 这不会是一次无缝的交接 |
[08:05] | Sometimes I wonder if it was even a necessary one. | 有些时候我也在想 这种接管是否有必要 |
[08:10] | Karen… | 凯伦 |
[08:11] | CTU’s performance today has been considerably less than stellar. | CTU的能力已经被大大削弱了 |
[08:14] | Dozens of people have been killed. | 好几十人被杀 |
[08:16] | And they weren’t even able to prevent an attack on themselves. | 他们自己都无法阻止这场袭击 |
[08:19] | Do you really believe, | 你真的相信 |
[08:20] | under the circumstances, | 在目前的情形下 |
[08:21] | that we could have done any better? | 我们能比他们做得更好? |
[08:24] | Ms. Hayes? | 海因斯女士 |
[08:26] | The President is on line one. | 总统先生在一号线 |
[08:27] | Put him through to Bill Buchanan’s office, | 接到比尔·布坎南的办公室 |
[08:29] | I’ll be working out of there from now on. | 从现在开始我会在那里办公 |
[08:30] | And have medical notify me as soon as bierko has regained consciousness. | 如果比耶科恢复意识 让医务人员马上通知我 |
[08:34] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[08:50] | Yes, Mr. President? | 什么事 总统先生 |
[08:52] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[08:53] | Do you know where Jack Bauer is? | 你知道杰克·鲍尔在哪里么 |
[08:55] | Not at the moment, sir. | 现在还不知道 总统先生 |
[08:56] | He was due back here 30 minutes ago to lead the bierko interrogation. | 他30分钟前就应该回来 主持对比耶科的审问的 |
[08:59] | He’s gone off grid. | 不知道他去哪了 |
[09:01] | I’m not surprised. | 一点也不奇怪 |
[09:03] | Karen, I’m issuing an executive order for the immediate apprehension | 凯伦 我准备签署一个行政命令 |
[09:07] | and arrest of Jack Bauer. | 立刻逮捕杰克·鲍尔 |
[09:09] | I want you to run point on this, | 我希望你接受这个命令 |
[09:10] | and I want you to make this CTU’s top priority. | 并把这个置于CTU的最高优先级 |
[09:15] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[09:16] | For purposes of the warrant, | 为了清楚这个授权的目的 |
[09:17] | I’ll need to know what Bauer’s being charged with. | 我需要知道 鲍尔被指控犯了什么罪行 |
[09:21] | His role in the assassination of President David Palmer. | 他暗杀了大卫·帕默总统 |
[09:24] | But I understood that | 但据我所知 |
[09:24] | he’d been exonerated of that charge, sir. | 他已被免于这项指控了 总统先生 |
[09:26] | You, yourself,reinstated his credentials. | 正是您自己 恢复了他的名誉 |
[09:29] | I know, but I didn’t have all the facts then. | 我知道 但我当时并没有了解 事实的全部真相 |
[09:31] | Some new evidence has come to light. | 又有新的证据被披露出来 |
[09:34] | New evidence? | 新证据 |
[09:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:36] | I’m looking at it right now, | 我现在正在看 |
[09:38] | and I will forward it to you at the appropriate time. | 在合适的时候我会转发给你的 |
[09:42] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[09:43] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[09:45] | Obviously, this is a very sensitive matter, | 很明显 这是一个敏感事件 |
[09:48] | and for now I would like you to treat the origin of this warrant as confidential. | 我希望你不要透露 这个授权的来源 |
[09:52] | Understood, sir. | 明白 总统先生 |
[09:59] | Put out an alert on Jack Bauer to all | 把逮捕杰克·鲍尔的命令通知给 |
[10:01] | federal law enforcement agencies and NSA. | 所有联邦执行机构以及国土安全部 |
[10:03] | I’ll also get military the warrant | 我还会通知给军方 |
[10:05] | they have more men on the street than anyone. | 他们在街上的人比谁都多 |
[10:07] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[10:09] | Pulling our resources off finding Christopher Henderson | 把寻找克里斯托夫·亨德森的人 |
[10:12] | to go after Jack Bauer without knowing the evidence? | 无缘无故调去追捕杰克·鲍尔 |
[10:14] | It’s a direct order from the President. | 这是总统直接下达的命令 |
[10:19] | You know, if we really want to find Bauer, | 如果我们真的想找到鲍尔 |
[10:21] | we need to keep watch on anyone he might contact for help. | 我们就需要监视 每一个他可能求助的人 |
[10:25] | Starting with Audrey Raines. | 从奥黛丽·瑞恩斯开始 |
[10:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:37] | Chloe, open it up | 科洛伊 打它开 |
[10:37] | and make it look like this is what we’re talking about. | 让其他人看起来就好像 我们在讨论这个 |
[10:40] | Okay… | 好的 |
[10:43] | can you get me a secure channel, | 你能不能为我开一个保密频道 |
[10:44] | so the calls on my cell phone can’t be monitored? | 这样从我手机的通话 就不会被窃听 |
[10:46] | Using a vpn pathway, sure. | 用虚拟专网 |
[10:48] | Take somebody about an hour to crack. | 需要一个小时才能破解 |
[10:50] | Why, what’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[10:51] | I just spoke with Jack. | 我刚和杰克通话了 |
[10:53] | Gardner isn’t the one who’s behind this. | 加德纳尔不是幕后人物 |
[10:55] | It’s President Logan. | 是洛根总统 |
[10:57] | What? | 什么 |
[10:59] | Jack is on his way getting proof. | 杰克去找证据了 |
[11:00] | I’m leaving now to go help him. | 我现在就走 去帮他 |
[11:02] | Take a CTU walkie. | 拿一个CTU对讲机 |
[11:04] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[11:06] | It’s a warrant for Jack’s arrest. | 是杰克的逮捕令 |
[11:09] | It’s starting. | 开始了 |
[11:10] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[11:11] | Heading out? | 要出去 |
[11:13] | Yes, I’m going to try to grab a couple hours of sleep. | 是的 我想回家睡一会 |
[11:16] | I came to talk to both of you about the warrant. | 我来和你们说逮捕令的事 |
[11:18] | Well, let’s start with why the hell it was issued. | 那就说说为什么会签发这个 |
[11:20] | There’s new evidence implicating Jack in David Palmer’s assassination. | 有新证据表明 杰克涉嫌刺杀大卫·帕默 |
[11:24] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[11:25] | I was there when the assassin confessed. | 杀手招供的时候我在现场 |
[11:27] | All you have to do is check the log. | 查下日志就清楚了 |
[11:28] | I know about the logs, Chloe. | 我知道日志的内容 科洛伊 |
[11:30] | My orders are to bring Jack in. | 我的命令是把杰克带回来 |
[11:32] | New evidence? | 新证据 |
[11:34] | Have you seen it? | 你看过了吗 |
[11:36] | It’s forthcoming. | 就要来了 |
[11:38] | Who ordered this, Karen? | 谁下的命令 凯伦 |
[11:39] | I’m not at liberty to discuss that. | 我不方便说 |
[11:41] | When was the last time you spoke with Jack? | 你最后一次和杰克说话是什么时候 |
[11:42] | About an hour ago. | 大约一小时前 |
[11:43] | We haven’t had contact since. | 之后就没联络过 |
[11:46] | I hope I don’t have to remind either one of you | 我需要提醒你们俩个 |
[11:47] | that you have a legal obligation to notify me if Jack contacts you. | 如果杰克和你们联系 你们有义务告知我 |
[11:52] | Look, I know this may seem odd to the both of you | 我知道对你们来说很奇怪 |
[11:54] | frankly, it does to me | 坦白说 我觉得也是 |
[11:57] | but let’s remember | 但记住 |
[11:57] | it’s in everyone’s best interest to bring Jack in peacefully. | 把杰克押回来对大家都好 |
[12:02] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[12:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:14] | Harris. | 哈里斯 |
[12:15] | Valerie? | 瓦拉瑞尔 |
[12:16] | Audrey’s on her way. | 奥黛丽走了 |
[12:17] | What’s your status? | 你的情况 |
[12:18] | We’re placing the transponder on Audrey’s car right now. | 我们在奥黛丽在车上放追踪器 |
[12:21] | Good. | 好 |
[12:23] | There won’t be many cars on the road, | 路上不会有什么车 |
[12:24] | so use the tracker and stay out of sight. | 所以距离拉开一点 |
[12:26] | Will do. | 知道了 |
[12:27] | We don’t want anything to stop Audrey from leading us to Bauer. | 希望让她直接领我们找到鲍尔 |
[12:50] | That’s the house. | 就是那一家 |
[12:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:53] | What’s the bank manager’s name? | 银行经理叫什么名字 |
[12:54] | Carl Mossman. | 卡尔·莫斯曼 |
[13:01] | You got your gun? | 你带枪了么 |
[13:03] | Yeah,but we don’t need them for this,do we? | 带了 不过现在可能用不着 对不 |
[13:06] | He’s not going to let into his bank in the middle of the night | 他不会允许 我们半夜闯进银行的 |
[13:07] | unless he thinks he has to. | 除非我们强迫他这么做 |
[13:09] | Jack,why don’t we just try telling him the truth? | 杰克 我们为什么不直接 把事实告诉他呢 |
[13:11] | Would you believe it? | 如果是你 你会信么 |
[13:13] | The only way we’re going to have his full compliance is if he’s scared. | 唯一让他配合的办法就是 让他感到害怕 |
[13:15] | If you’re uncomfortable with that,you should stay here. | 如果不太情愿 你可以留在这里 |
[13:58] | They’ve got a magnetic alarm. | 他们装有磁性警报器 |
[14:19] | We’re in. | 好了 |
[14:20] | …That will take place within the hour. | 这一小时内就会发生 |
[14:22] | At that time, | 到那时 |
[14:23] | President Logan is scheduled to make a statement to the american people | 洛根总统将会向美国人民 发布一则声明 |
[14:26] | about the successful resolution of today’s terrorist threat. | 讲述如何成功的化解今天的恐怖威胁 |
[14:32] | Did you hear something? | 你听到什么没有 |
[14:34] | Like what? | 什么 |
[14:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:41] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[14:42] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[14:45] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[14:45] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[14:54] | Don’t you move. | 不许动 |
[14:58] | Rose,call the police…! | 罗斯 快报警 |
[15:01] | cover him. | 看好他 |
[15:04] | Put the phone down. | 放下电话 |
[15:05] | Put the phone down now! | 马上把电话放下 |
[15:08] | Bring him in here! | 带他过来 |
[15:09] | Just stay calm,and everything will be fine. | 安静的呆着就不会有事的 |
[15:11] | Let’s go | 快走 |
[15:15] | Oh my god. Carl… | 天哪 卡尔 |
[15:17] | Take a seat on the bed. | 坐到床上去 |
[15:19] | Okay,look,our money and jewelry’s in floor safe in the closet. | 听着 我们的钱和珠宝 在地下室的保险箱里 |
[15:22] | We’re not interested in that. | 我们对那不感兴趣 |
[15:24] | You’re gonna get us into your bank. | 你要带我们去你的银行 |
[15:28] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[15:30] | It’s not that I won’t. I can’t. | 不是我不想 我确实做不到 |
[15:33] | The alarm system and the vault only allow entry during business hours. | 警报系统还有金库只允许 在上班时间进入 |
[15:36] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[15:37] | Every bank has procedures to allow access during an emergency. | 每个银行都有程序 允许在紧急情况时进入 |
[15:43] | Hey! No,no! | 嗨 别 别 |
[15:45] | I’ll take you to the bank. | 我带你们去银行 |
[15:50] | Slowly get up,get dressed. | 慢慢站起来 穿好衣服 |
[15:52] | Go on. It’s all right,it’s all right,it’s all right. | 好的 没事的 没事的 |
[15:58] | I want four of your neckties. | 给我拿四条领带 |
[16:06] | Tie her up to the chair. | 把她捆在椅子上 |
[16:08] | Ankles and wrists. Make sure she doesn’t move. | 手和脚都捆上 确保让她动不了 |
[16:20] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[16:21] | Yes,hi. This is Audrey Raines. | 是的 我是奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[16:23] | I need to speak with secretary Heller,please. | 我要同海勒部长说话 |
[16:32] | Mr. secretary,there’s a call coming in for you on an over-air encrypted channel. | 部长先生 有一个来自 无线加密频道的电话找您 |
[16:36] | It’s your daughter. | 是您女儿 |
[16:40] | Audrey,is everything okay? | 奥黛丽 一切还好吧 |
[16:41] | Hi. Uh,yes,I’m okay. | 嗯 是的 我没事 |
[16:44] | Dad,I need your help. | 爸 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:45] | Is this a secure line? | 这条线安全么 |
[16:47] | Very secure. | 非常安全 |
[16:48] | Is this about the arrest order for Jack? | 是关于逮捕杰克的命令 |
[16:50] | I was just informed. | 我刚刚知道 |
[16:52] | Dad,I can’t go into details right now, | 爸 我现在没时间告诉你细节 |
[16:54] | but Jack is innocent.He’s being set up. | 不过杰克是清白的 他是被人陷害了 |
[16:56] | Set up by whom? | 被谁陷害 |
[17:00] | What the hell is going on,Audrey? | 到底是怎么回事 奥黛丽 |
[17:02] | You call me this morning,to tell me that Jack’s alive. | 今天早上你给我打电话 跟我说杰克还活着 |
[17:05] | Now I get word he’s a suspect again in the Palmer assassination. | 现在 有人告诉我 他又成为了暗杀帕默的嫌疑犯 |
[17:09] | Dad,I can’t talk to you about it right now. | 爸 我现在没法跟你谈这些 |
[17:10] | I need to see you in person. | 我需要跟你单独谈谈 |
[17:13] | Can you reroute your plane to Los Angeles? | 你能不能让飞机飞到洛杉矶 |
[17:16] | Dad,I would never ask you to do this if it wasn’t extremely important. | 爸 如果这件事不是非常重要 我不会要你这样做的 |
[17:24] | All right,yes. | 好吧 我答应 |
[17:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | The closest airport is van nuys. | 最近的机场是范内斯 |
[17:33] | We’re about an hour out. | 我们还有一个小时的路程 |
[17:34] | I’ll call you on final approach. | 快到时我会打电话给你 |
[17:36] | Okay. Thank you.I’ll see you there. | 多谢 我会在那里等你 |
[17:38] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[17:39] | Bye. | 回头见 |
[17:43] | Doug! | 道格 |
[17:47] | Yes,sir. | 是 先生 |
[17:49] | We have to make a stop in L.A. | 我们要在洛杉矶停一下 |
[17:51] | And keep it off the manifest. | 要保密 |
[17:54] | Yes,sir. | 是 先生 |
[18:11] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[18:12] | She stopped. | 她停下了 |
[18:14] | Corner of alderton and davis. | 艾尔德顿街和戴维斯街交汇的地方 |
[18:19] | It’s a gas station. | 那是个加油站 |
[18:21] | O’brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[18:22] | Chloe,it’s me. | 科洛伊 是我 |
[18:23] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[18:26] | Okay,switched over to my own vpn. | 转到我的虚拟专网上 |
[18:27] | Now they can’t monitor either end of the conversation. | 这样会话的两头 他们都不能监听了 |
[18:30] | Do you have the walkie? | 你带对讲机没有 |
[18:30] | Yeah. Hang on. | 带了 稍等 |
[18:33] | All right,what do I do with it? | 好了 我该怎么做 |
[18:35] | Tune to proprietary channel 17, | 调到频道17 |
[18:37] | turn the sensitivity up all the way. | 把灵敏度调到最大 |
[18:39] | See if you pick up a pilot signal. | 看看你能不能接收到定位信号 |
[18:41] | Okay,hold on. | 稍等 |
[18:47] | Wow. Do you hear that? | 你听到了么 |
[18:48] | That’s what I figured they put a tracker on you. | 这正是我担心的 他们在你的车上放了跟踪器 |
[18:53] | I found it. All right,Chloe,I got it. Thank you. | 我找到了 好了 科洛伊 我找到它了 谢谢你 |
[18:56] | Audrey,you need to disable your phone by taking the battery out as soon as you can. | 奥黛丽 你最好尽快取出手机电池 |
[18:59] | All right,I have to wait for a call from Jack and then I will. | 好的 不过在此之前 我需要等杰克的一个电话 |
[19:43] | Yes. | 进来 |
[19:44] | Sir,it’s almost time. | 先生 时间差不多了 |
[19:48] | Yes. | 好的 |
[19:49] | The press conference. | 记者招待会 |
[19:51] | That’s right. | 对 |
[19:53] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[19:54] | if I could have a moment… | 能不能耽误你一点时间 |
[19:56] | uh,I should be done with my statement shortly,hal. | 啊 我很快就会发布完声明 哈尔 |
[19:58] | This is potentially time sensitive,sir. | 这件事情非常紧急 先生 |
[20:01] | I just got an alert that a warrant has been issued for Jack Bauer. | 我刚刚收到通知 有人授权逮捕杰克·鲍尔 |
[20:06] | Thank you,Aaron. | 谢谢你 艾伦 |
[20:09] | Yes,sir. | 是 先生 |
[20:15] | What about the warrant? | 授权怎么了 |
[20:17] | Well,it’s an executive branch warrant. | 这是行政部门的授权 |
[20:19] | I didn’t issue it,so it must have come from you. | 我没有签署 所以一定是你下达的 |
[20:21] | That’s right,it came from me. | 是的 确实是我下达的 |
[20:23] | Well,as you’ve put me in charge of overseeing | 你既然已经让我负责监督CTU |
[20:25] | CTU and the homeland security transfer, | 以及国土安全部的接替 |
[20:28] | don’t you think you should have discussed it with me first? | 你不认为应该先跟我商量一下 |
[20:31] | I appreciate everything you’ve done today,hal, | 我很感谢你今天所做的一切 哈尔 |
[20:33] | but the last time I checked, | 不过到目前为止 |
[20:36] | i was still commander in chief. | 我仍然还是总司令 |
[20:37] | Of course,Mr. President,but Jack Bauer? | 当然 总统先生 但为什么是杰克·鲍尔 |
[20:41] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没有道理 |
[20:42] | We should be treating that man like a hero. | 他应该被当做英雄来对待 |
[20:45] | I’ve gone over the logs. | 我看过以前的记录 |
[20:46] | Walt cummings has confessed that he | 沃尔特·卡明斯已经公开承认了 |
[20:48] | arranged Palmer’s assassination,framing Bauer. | 暗杀帕默的行动目的是陷害鲍尔 |
[20:50] | Well,clearly,cummings was protecting Bauer. | 很显然 卡明斯是在保护鲍尔 |
[20:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:55] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[20:57] | But the fact remains I have received confirmation from intelligence sources | 不过事实是 我已经收到了确切的情报 |
[20:59] | that Jack Bauer was,without question,the shooter. | 杰克·鲍尔 毫无疑问 正是那个枪手 |
[21:04] | -Which sources? -That’s enough! | -哪里来的情报 -够了 |
[21:05] | I’m not going to stand here and have my orders challenged. | 命令已经下达 不会更改了 |
[21:10] | You have concerns,hal. | 留住你的问题 哈尔 |
[21:12] | We’ll sort this all out once Bauer’s in custody. | 在抓住鲍尔之后 我们会把这一切都搞清楚的 |
[21:16] | Does that suit you? | 这样可以吧 |
[21:18] | Yes,sir. | 是 先生 |
[21:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:25] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[22:06] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[22:09] | I’m coming. | 我就过来 |
[22:16] | Sweetheart,it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[22:34] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[22:48] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[22:50] | My mom she passed out. | 我妈妈 她昏过去了 |
[22:52] | I can’t wake her up. | 我叫不醒她 |
[22:53] | Calm down. Tell me your name. | 镇定下来 告诉我你的名字 |
[22:55] | Amy. My mom’s name is Evelyn. | 艾米 我妈妈的名字叫伊夫林 |
[22:58] | What’s your mom’s last name? | 你妈妈姓什么 |
[22:59] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[23:00] | Her name’s Evelyn Martin. | 全名叫伊夫林·马丁 |
[23:02] | All right,honey,now tell me where you are. | 好的 现在告诉我你在哪里 |
[23:10] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[23:10] | Sir,a call is coming in to the 911 operator from a motel 6 on porter valley drive | 先生 有人打电话给911 在波特威利路的一个汽车旅馆 |
[23:17] | requesting medical assistance for an Evelyn Martin. | 请求给伊夫林·马丁提供医疗救助 |
[23:21] | Be there shortly. | 马上就去 |
[23:39] | My fellow americans,it is with great relief | 亲爱的美国人民 |
[23:40] | that I announce that the terrorist threat our nation faced today is over. | 我欣慰地宣布 今天我们面对的恐怖威胁已经结束 |
[23:47] | More than an hour ago,federal counter-terrorist agents,under my direction, | 一个多小时前 联邦反恐探员们在我的指示下 |
[23:51] | thwarted the latest attack on innocent civilians, | 化解了又一次 对无辜市民的攻击 |
[23:54] | the nature of which was kept secret due to national security. | 由于事关国家安全 我们并未对外公布详情 |
[23:58] | This was done with the public’s best interest in mind. | 在保护大众利益的情况下 此事已经了结 |
[24:02] | He really did it. | 他真做到了 |
[24:04] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[24:06] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[24:09] | He stopped the terrorists, | 他阻止了恐怖分子 |
[24:11] | the treaty was signed. | 也签署了反恐条约 |
[24:13] | He said he would ride out this crisis, | 他说他可以渡过危机 |
[24:15] | and everything would be okay. | 一切都会恢复的 |
[24:17] | And it is. | 的确如此 |
[24:20] | I should have trusted him. | 我应该信任他的 |
[24:23] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[24:26] | What’s wrong,Aaron? | 怎么了 艾伦 |
[24:29] | I’m just a little battle worn. | 我只是有点疲劳 |
[24:32] | They attempted to derail the historic accord… | 他们企图阻止历史性协议 |
[24:48] | Jack,why are we stopping here? | 杰克 我们为什么在这里停 |
[24:49] | There’s too many military checkpoints in the area. | 附近有太多的军检了 |
[24:51] | They’ll stop our car. | 他们会让我们停车 |
[24:53] | We have to go the rest of the way on foot. | 剩下的路我们步行 |
[24:54] | How far is the bank from here? | 银行有多远 |
[24:56] | About a quarter of a mile that way. | 大概400米左右 |
[25:03] | be right back. | 马上回来 |
[25:10] | Aaron,it’s Jack. | 艾伦 是杰克 |
[25:11] | Jack,are you aware President Logan’s issued a warrant for your arrest | 杰克 你是否知道洛根总统借口 |
[25:14] | for your role in David Palmer’s assassination? | 你参与了暗杀大卫·帕默而要抓你 |
[25:17] | No,but that makes sense. | 不知道 但是说的通 |
[25:19] | The vice President’s not the one who’s behind this,is he? | 副总统不是幕后者 对吧 |
[25:22] | No,it’s Logan. | 不是 是洛根 |
[25:24] | They’re going to have every agency and the military looking for you. | 他们准备让所有部门和军队抓你 |
[25:27] | And Logan is the only one who can call them off. | 并且洛根是唯一 可以叫停的人 |
[25:29] | As soon as we have the evidence in hand, | 一旦我们掌握了证据 |
[25:30] | we’re gonna pass it off to secretary of defense Heller. | 我们就交给国防部长海勒 |
[25:32] | After that,it’s not gonna matter. | 那时就没洛根的事了 |
[25:34] | Is there anything i can do for you,Jack? | 我能做什么吗 杰克 |
[25:36] | Keep your eyes open and watch your back. | 处处当心吧 |
[25:38] | Will do. | 知道了 |
[25:45] | Get out of the car. | 出来 |
[25:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:55] | Move,move. | 快 快 |
[26:02] | Take cover,go! | 躲起来 快 |
[26:11] | Not a word. | 别出声 |
[26:22] | Ms. Hayes,valerie Harris is on line two for you. | 海因斯夫人 瓦拉瑞尔·哈里斯在2号线上 |
[26:24] | She says it’s urgent. | 她说很紧急 |
[26:27] | Valerie,what’s happening? | 瓦拉瑞尔 怎么了 |
[26:29] | We lost Audrey Raines. | 我们跟丢了奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[26:31] | What? | 什么 |
[26:31] | She found the tracker and transferred it to a dwp truck at a gas station. | 在加油站她发现了跟踪器 并且放到了一辆卡车上 |
[26:35] | Damn it. How did she find it?She’s got no field experience. | 妈的 她怎么会发现 她没外勤经验的 |
[26:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:38] | The only reason we discovered it is the dwp guy stopped to check a faulty power line. | 我们觉得唯一的原因是 那个卡车司机停车检查电力线 |
[26:43] | All right,hold your position and wait for my instructions. | 好吧 你们原地待命 |
[26:45] | Will do. | 知道了 |
[26:49] | Papazian. | 帕帕赞恩 |
[26:50] | Audrey Raines ditched her transponder. | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯丢掉了跟踪器 |
[26:52] | I need you to redirect satellite surveillance and track her. | 我要你重新定位卫星监视跟踪她 |
[26:55] | I can redirect caltrans and maybe one sat-link, | 我可以重新定位导航系统 但可能只有一个卫星连接 |
[26:57] | but the rest are dedicated to finding Bauer. | 但是其他的都去追踪鲍尔了 |
[27:00] | Following Audrey should lead us right to Bauer. | 跟踪奥黛丽可以让我们找到鲍尔 |
[27:02] | Just get it done and tell me when you’ve got something. | 把它搞定 有消息就通知我 |
[27:04] | I’m on it. | 知道了 |
[27:18] | Against the wall. | 靠墙 |
[27:20] | Watch him. | 看着他 |
[27:22] | Just do what he says,carl. | 按他说的做 卡尔 |
[27:24] | Do what he says and you’ll be home before you know it. | 按他说的做 你就可以回家了 |
[27:26] | Right. | 对 |
[27:34] | What’s the emergency procedure to enter the bank? | 进入银行的紧急程序是什么 |
[27:36] | I have 30 seconds to put my key in the alarm panel, | 我有30秒打开警报器 |
[27:38] | then I enter my code. | 然后我输入密码 |
[27:39] | You enter the wrong code and alert the police, | 如果你输入错误的密码 而响起警报 |
[27:41] | all I have to do is make one call,your wife is dead. | 那时我只要打个电话 你妻子就死定了 |
[27:43] | You understand me? | 听清楚没 |
[27:44] | Yes. | 恩 |
[27:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:14] | Where’s the vault? | 金库在哪 |
[28:16] | Take us around the back,stay away from the windows. | 把我们带到后面去 别靠窗 |
[28:31] | How do I open it? | 我怎么打开它 |
[28:33] | There’s a 12-digit code,but it’s a timed unlock procedure, | 是12位的密码 但是是个定时解锁程序 |
[28:36] | which allows enough time for the police to arrive in the event | 如果有人触动了无声警报器 |
[28:38] | that someone should trigger the silent alarm. | 警察可以及时到达现场 |
[28:40] | Write the code down for me. | 写下密码给我 |
[28:51] | Take him over to one of the desks,keep an eye on him. | 把他带到桌子那里 盯着他 |
[29:00] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[29:04] | No,you don’t. | 不 你不认识 |
[29:05] | Yes,I do.You’re David Palmer’s brother. | 我认识 你是大卫·帕默的弟弟 |
[29:07] | I saw you on tv this morning. | 今早我在电视上看到你 |
[29:09] | You were there when he was shot. | 你在暗杀现场 |
[29:12] | Now,what the hell are you doing in my bank? | 你现在来我银行干嘛 |
[29:13] | And who is he? | 他又是谁 |
[29:16] | Listen,I know it’s absurd to ask you to trust me under these circumstances, | 听着 我知道在这种情况下 让你相信我是很荒谬的 |
[29:20] | but believe me,you don’t want to know. | 但是相信我 你不会想知道 |
[29:21] | Oh,come on. | 哦 听着 |
[29:22] | You threaten me with a gun, | 你们拿枪威胁我 |
[29:24] | you kidnap me,you’re robbing my bank. | 你们绑架我 你们闯入我银行 |
[29:27] | Now,I deserve to know what the hell is going on here. | 现在我有权知道发生了什么 |
[29:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:35] | Jack and I believe there’s evidence inside of one of your safety deposit boxes | 杰克和我相信在你的 某个安全保管箱内有一些证据 |
[29:38] | that’s gonna prove who was behind the assassination of my brother,okay? | 那可以证明谁是暗杀我哥哥的凶手 行了吧 |
[29:43] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[29:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:50] | What do you want me to say,Jack? | 你要我怎么说 杰克 |
[29:51] | He recognized me. | 他认出我了 |
[29:52] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[29:54] | Mr. Mossman, | 莫斯曼先生 |
[29:55] | how long is the delay before the vault opens? | 在金库打开前有多少时间 |
[29:57] | Five minutes.Is that true what he said? | 5分钟 他说的是真的吗 |
[29:59] | Is that why you two are here? | 那就是你们来这里的原因 |
[30:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:03] | Why didn’t you just wait till morning,get a subpoena? | 你们为什么不等到早晨 去搞个传票 |
[30:05] | The people that are behind this will never let it go that far. | 那些幕后者不会让我们得逞的 |
[30:08] | They’ve already tried to kill me twice tonight,carl. | 今晚他们曾2次想杀了我 卡尔 |
[30:11] | And they’re gonna try again the very first chance they get. | 他们一有机会 就会第一时间杀我 |
[30:19] | mom. | 妈妈 |
[30:23] | Miss Martin,you’re in shock. | 马丁小姐 你休克了 |
[30:26] | But you’re going to be okay. | 你会慢慢好的 |
[30:29] | You know my name? | 你知道我名字 |
[30:42] | Where’s Bauer? | 鲍尔在哪里 |
[31:00] | You did?Well, that’s good.I’m glad. | 你做了 恩 很好 我很高兴 |
[31:03] | I’ll get back to you. | 一会再和你说 |
[31:07] | I thought you went to bed. | 我以为你去睡觉了 |
[31:09] | No. | 没 |
[31:11] | I, watched you with the press. | 我在看你的记者招待会 |
[31:14] | Well,that was Morry,and he thought it went pretty well. | 哦 是莫利 他觉得事情进展得很顺利 |
[31:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:21] | But that doesn’t begin to describe it. | 但还远远不够 |
[31:24] | Charles, you have had to deal with more crisis today | 查尔斯 你今天解决了更多的危机 |
[31:27] | than any President in an entire term. | 比任何一位总统 在整个任期内解决的都多 |
[31:31] | You…were magnificent. | 你 很了不起 |
[31:38] | Magnificent.Well, I like the sound of that. | 了不起 我喜欢被这样说 |
[31:41] | Especially coming from you. | 尤其是从你口中 |
[31:46] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真以你为荣 |
[31:49] | I hope I haven’t embarrassed you too much as your first lady. | 希望我这个第一夫人 没让你那么难堪 |
[31:52] | Stop. No.Don’t be ridiculous. | 停 不 别傻了 |
[31:55] | I mean,you walked up to the edge a couple times,but nobody noticed. | 我是说 你屡次在危险中挺身而出 但是没人注意到 |
[32:01] | I’ll try to find a compliment in there somewhere. | 我会努力从这话中找点表扬 |
[32:04] | I’m sorry, Marty.I didn’t… | 对不起 玛莎 我没有 |
[32:19] | I was so selfish today. | 我今天太自私了 |
[32:21] | -No. -You had so much on your plate,you didn’t need me piling more on. | -不 -你自己的事情已经够受了 不需要我再添乱了 |
[32:26] | -No, I… -Please don’t say anything.Just accept my apology. | -不 我 -什么也别说 就接受我的道歉吧 |
[32:31] | I do.I do, I accept your apology. | 我接受 我接受你的道歉 |
[32:45] | I have to take this privately. | 我得私下接一下 |
[32:47] | Who is it? | 谁打来的 |
[32:48] | Now, what difference does it make?Please, Marty. | 好了 管它是谁呢 拜托 玛莎 |
[32:49] | I thought the crisis was over.I thought you and I… | 我以为危机已经结束了 我以为你和我 |
[32:52] | all right. | 好吧 |
[33:02] | Yes. | 喂 |
[33:02] | We know where Bauer is location.Evelyn gave him up. | 我们知道鲍尔藏在哪儿了 伊夫林说了 |
[33:06] | Well, then take care of it. | 那么 去解决他 |
[33:08] | My men are heading there now. | 我的人正在赶往那里 |
[33:10] | -Good.Let me know when it’s done. -I will. | -好 解决后告诉我 -明白 |
[33:19] | I’m sorry, honey.I guess I haven’t gotten used to the idea that… | 对不起 亲爱的 我想我是还没习惯 |
[33:24] | that the crisis is over. | 危机已经解除 |
[33:27] | When what’s done? | 什么解决后 |
[33:28] | What? | 什么 |
[33:30] | You just said,”let me know when it’s done.” | 你刚才说 “解决后告诉我” |
[33:31] | that was jamey. | 是吉米 |
[33:33] | I asked her to write me a radio speech for tomorrow morning. | 我让她帮我准备一份明早的广播发言稿 |
[33:43] | -We found Audrey Raines. -Where? | -我们找到了奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 -在哪 |
[33:45] | She’s heading north toward Mulholland. | 她正向北去往穆赫兰道 |
[33:48] | Connect me with Harris. | 帮我接到哈里斯 |
[33:54] | Harris. | 哈里斯 |
[33:56] | Valerie,we have a fix on Raines. | 瓦拉瑞尔 我们定位了瑞恩斯 |
[33:58] | She’s heading toward the sepulveda pass,coming up on Mulholland. | 她正开往塞普维达路口 去穆赫兰道 |
[34:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:18] | Chloe?Do you have a minute? | 科洛伊 有空吗 |
[34:21] | No. | 没有 |
[34:24] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[34:25] | I was assigned to log all satellite and ground video activity, | 我被分配记录 所有的卫星和地面录象的活动 |
[34:29] | but part of the vector is locked out. | 但部分无线电通信被屏蔽了 |
[34:31] | Locked out?What do you mean? | 屏蔽 什么意思 |
[34:33] | I mean, someone’s taken control of one of the satellites using a class one priority override. | 有人用最高优先级 控制了其中一颗卫星 |
[34:38] | Do you know anything about it? | 你知道些什么吗 |
[34:39] | No.I’ll look into it. | 不知道 我来看看 |
[34:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:53] | Crap. | 杂碎 |
[35:21] | All points are covered, sir.The perimeter is secure. | 所有出口都被封锁 附近已经控制 |
[35:24] | Do you have a visual? | 能看到人吗 |
[35:26] | I did, briefly. | 看到了 |
[35:27] | All right, listen.You tell your men the instant, | 听着 让你的人都明白 |
[35:30] | and I mean the instant that Bauer steps outside that bank building you take him down. | 目标出现 格杀勿论 我再强调一下 别留活口 |
[35:34] | Then, kill the others and secure the recording. | 然后杀了其他人 夺到录音带 |
[35:41] | Which one is it? | 哪个是 |
[35:43] | Twenty-three. | 23号 |
[35:47] | Mr. Palmer,I admired your brother a great deal.He was a great man. | 帕默先生 我十分敬仰你哥哥 他是个伟大的人 |
[35:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:57] | It had to be done, sir. | 必须要解决 |
[35:58] | I decide what needs to be done, Mr. Henderson. | 我来决定什么该做 亨德森先生 |
[36:00] | I never authorized you to kill David Palmer. | 我从没授权让你杀大卫·帕默 |
[36:03] | Palmer was nosing around. | 帕默在查线索 |
[36:05] | He’d have found out about your involvement.For god’s sake, sir,he called your wife. | 他已经发现你卷入了 而且打电话给了你妻子 |
[36:08] | I can handle my wife. | 我可以处理好我妻子 |
[36:11] | Right now, my concern is keeping this operation from collapsing like a house of cards. | 现在我要考虑 是不是暂时终止行动 |
[36:15] | That’s President Logan’s voice. | 是洛根总统的声音 |
[36:16] | Every thread ends with cummings. | 线索在卡明斯处就断开了 |
[36:18] | He thinks he’s running this, and you need to keep playing it that way. | 他以为他是策划 所以你该将计就计 |
[36:21] | I know my part,Mr. Henderson. | 我知道我处的位置 亨德森先生 |
[36:24] | You just do as you’re told. | 你听命令就好 |
[36:26] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[36:27] | We got what we need. | 我们拿到了 |
[36:28] | Mr. Mossman,I’m sorry we put you and your wife through this. | 莫斯曼先生 很抱歉让你们一家经历这些 |
[36:31] | It’ll be safer for you to stay here now.Could you please let us out? | 你留在这里会更安全 让我们出去吧 |
[36:34] | Like to help if I can.I’ve come this far. | 到了这一步 我会帮你们的 |
[36:36] | We’re gonna need to borrow your car a little longer. | 我们要借你的车 |
[36:38] | Sure, it’s insured. | 可以 有车险的 |
[36:39] | Wait. There’s someone inside.Mr. Mossman, get back in the vault now. | 有人在外面 摩斯曼先生 回金库去 |
[36:44] | Is there any other way out of here besides the front door? | 有什么别的出路吗 |
[36:47] | No, front door only security reasons. | 安全因素 只有前门 |
[36:48] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[36:49] | Both of you stay here.I’ll be right back. | 你们留下 我一会回来 |
[37:26] | Henderson’s men are taking up positions. | 亨德森的人占据了位置 |
[37:28] | There’s no other way out we’re gonna have to turn ourselves in. | 没有别的出路了 我们只有自首了 |
[37:30] | They didn’t come here to arrest us; they came here to kill us. | 他们不是来抓我们的 他们要杀我们 |
[37:33] | What are they waiting for? | 他们在等什么 |
[37:35] | All the windows are bulletproof.They’re waiting for us to leave the building. | 窗户都是防弹的 他们在等我们出去 |
[37:38] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你想怎么做 |
[37:40] | How do you trip the silent alarm? | 怎么样触发警报 |
[37:42] | I have a key, but you trip that alarm, lapd will be here within a few minutes. | 我有钥匙 但报警后很快警察就会来的 |
[37:46] | That’s exactly what I want. | 我就想这样 |
[37:47] | Henderson’s men outnumber us.We leave this building now,we lose. | 亨德森的人比我们多 如果出去 我们就死定了 |
[37:50] | Jack, if you call the cops,they’re gonna get the recording when we’re taken into custody. | 杰克 如果叫警察话 我们被抓时录音带就会拱手相送 |
[37:53] | We won’t be taken into custody. | 我们不会被抓 |
[37:55] | As soon as Henderson finds out the lapd have arrived, | 一旦亨德森发现洛杉矶警察到了后 |
[37:57] | he’s gonna have his men engage them. | 他会命令向警察开火 |
[37:59] | He doesn’t want the police to have the recording any more than he wants us to have it. | 除了我们意外 他也不想警察拿到证据 |
[38:02] | So they start shooting at each other.How does that help us? | 他们火拼 我们有什么好处 |
[38:04] | We have to try and use that as a diversion.It’s our only way out. | 我们分散他们的注意力 再逃走 |
[38:08] | Trigger the alarm. | 触发警报 |
[38:14] | Let’s get ready. | 准备好 |
[38:51] | Valerie.The feed should be coming through to your laptop now. | 瓦拉瑞尔 影像正送往你的笔记本电脑里 |
[38:54] | I’ve got her. | 我发现她了 |
[38:56] | She’s heading west on chandler. | 她在钱德勒路往西走 |
[38:57] | How close are you to Audrey’s car? | 你离她的车有多远 |
[38:59] | About two miles. | 大概2英里 |
[39:01] | Close the gap to one mile. | 缩小到1英里 |
[39:02] | We will do. | 明白 |
[39:14] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[39:16] | The feed’s breaking up. | 影像出了问题 |
[39:18] | We’re experiencing the same difficulty with our signal hold on. | 我们这里的信号也一样 稍等 |
[39:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:26] | The satellite’s positioned correctly. | 卫星的位置正确无误 |
[39:29] | I’m tracing the corruption. | 我在查找原因 |
[39:32] | It’s the server. | 服务器的原因 |
[39:37] | -What is it? -O’brian’s gone. | -怎么了 -奥布赖恩不在了 |
[40:22] | What were you doing? | 你刚才干什么了 |
[40:23] | What? | 什么 |
[40:25] | What were you doing? | 你刚才干什么了 |
[40:27] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[40:29] | If you really want the details,I’ll write you a report. | 你要真想知道的话 我写份报告给你 |
[40:36] | Let’s go, now. | 现在走吧 |
[40:55] | Mr. Mossman, like I said before, | 莫斯曼先生 就像我说的 |
[40:58] | it might be safer for you to stay here in the bank. | 你待在银行里会更安全 |
[41:01] | No, these guys find me,they assume I know about the recording, | 他们发现我 会以为我也知道录音带的事 |
[41:03] | they’d probably kill me, right? | 他们很可能杀了我 对吧 |
[41:08] | I’ll take my chances with you. | 我要冒险和你一起走 |
[41:13] | I want you to stay as close to Mr. Palmer as you can. | 你要紧跟帕默先生 |
[41:15] | I’ll provide cover fire.Once we leave the bank,you break left. | 我掩护你们 一旦我们出去 你就从左边突围 |
[41:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[41:22] | Cooper, what’s your status? | 库伯 你那边什么进展 |
[41:23] | No change,they still haven’t come out. | 他们还没出来 |
[41:25] | Must have seen you, damn it.Tell your men to move in immediately. | 那一定是看见你们了 让你的人冲进去吧 |
[41:28] | The cops are here. | 该死 警察来了 |
[41:31] | We can’t let them have Bauer take ’em down. | 不能让他们抓住鲍尔 把他们解决了 |
[41:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[41:38] | This is lapd!Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 把手举起来 |
[41:44] | let’s go. | 走吧 |
[42:10] | need to go to the police car now move! | 到警车里去 快 |
[42:20] | He’s been hit! | 他中枪了 |
[42:51] | How is he doing? | 他情况怎么样 |
[42:53] | He’s dead. | 已经死了 |
[42:54] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[42:59] | Jack, where are you? | 杰克 你在哪儿 |
[43:01] | I’m on my way to you.Did your father agree to meet? | 我去见你 你父亲同意见面了吗 |
[43:03] | Yes, he’s landing at van nuys airport in about 15 minutes.I’m there now. | 是的 他15分钟后在范内斯机场降落 我已经在了 |
[43:07] | Good, we got the evidence. | 我们拿到证据了 |
[43:08] | Have you listened to it? | 你听了吗 |
[43:10] | Yeah, there’s no doubt it’s Logan. | 是的 毫无疑问是洛根 |
[43:12] | You understand what this means. | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[43:15] | We’re talking about taking down the President of the united states. | 我们要扳倒美利坚合众国的总统 |