时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | As soon as I get the recording, we’re going to have to involve your father. | 拿到录音带之后 可能必须把你父亲牵扯进来 |
[00:16] | You know I don’t like to be kept in the dark. | 你知道 我不喜欢 别人有事情瞒着我 |
[00:19] | Tell me what this is all about. | 把所有事情的来龙去脉都告诉我 |
[00:21] | I will. I just need a minute. | 我会的 再等上一分钟就可以了 |
[00:22] | I decide what needs to be done,Mr.Henderson. | 该怎么做由我来决定 亨德森 |
[00:25] | I never authorized you to kill David Palmer. | 我从未授权让你杀害大卫·帕默 |
[00:28] | President Logan? | 洛根总统? |
[00:29] | And a man named Christopher Henderson. | 另一个人名叫克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[00:31] | I know what you did. I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你曾经干了什么 我还知道你正打算做什么 |
[00:33] | And I’m going to put an end to it. | 我来这里是要结束这一切 |
[00:35] | You asked to see me,Mr. President? | 你要见我 总统先生? |
[00:37] | Hal,I’m asking secretary Heller to tender his resignation | 我想让海勒部长主动辞职 |
[00:40] | -and I wanted you here as a witness. -What?! | -让你来做见证 -什么? |
[00:42] | He came here to accuse me of being complicit in today’s terrorist attacks. | 他指控我参与了今天的恐怖袭击 |
[00:46] | -Miles set me up. -Please come with us,Ms. O’brian. | -迈尔斯 你算计我 -走吧 奥布赖恩小姐 |
[00:50] | We traced your call to a public phone at van nuys airport. | 我们发现 你向范内斯机场的 一个公用电话打过电话 |
[00:53] | If Audrey Raines is at that location, you’re in a lot of trouble. | 如果奥黛丽·瑞恩斯在那 你的麻烦就大了 |
[01:00] | You’re supposed to be in custody. | 你现在应该关禁闭啊 |
[01:02] | You helped Audrey Raines break surveillance. | 你帮助奥黛丽·瑞恩斯逃过了监控 |
[01:04] | You’re sick and you need help and if you try to stop me, | 你的大脑有毛病 需要去看医生 如果你想阻止我 |
[01:07] | I will recommend you for psychiatric evaluation. | 我就跟上头说 建议你去做一个精神病检测 |
[01:09] | Get in here. | 快进来 |
[01:12] | -I haven’t been able to contact Jack or Audrey. -I haven’t talked to them either. | -我联系不上杰克和奥黛丽 -我也联系不上他们 |
[01:15] | Whatever you tell me will remain between the two of us.I promise you. | 你跟我说的事情不会让第三个人知道 我向你保证 |
[01:20] | Not here.Outside the south stable. | 这里不行 到南台外面去 |
[01:23] | -Is Bauer dead? -Not yet,Mr. President. | -鲍尔死了么? -还没有 总统先生 |
[01:26] | -He has the recording. -Yes,sir. | -他拿到录音带了? -是的 |
[01:28] | That evidence directly implicates me in David Palmer’s death. | 那个证据可以直接证明 我与大卫·帕默的死有关 |
[01:33] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[01:34] | What the hell’s going on?! | 到底是怎么回事? |
[01:35] | They’ve come for the recording. | 他们是为了录音带而来的 |
[01:46] | Audrey! | 奥黛丽! |
[01:47] | I have her,Jack! | 她在我手里 杰克! |
[01:50] | What have you done to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[01:51] | The left brachial artery. | 割断了她左臂的动脉 |
[01:53] | She has about three minutes before she bleeds to death.Now throw me that recording. | 不出三分钟 她就会失血而死 现在把录音带扔给我 |
[01:57] | Jack,don’t do it. | 杰克 不要 |
[02:00] | She’s running out of time. | 她快没时间了 |
[02:02] | -Don’t give it up. -Here it is. | -不要给他 -拿去 |
[02:16] | Stay with me. | 挺住 |
[02:18] | Stay with me. | 挺住 |
[02:22] | The follwing takes place between 1Am and 2Am. | 以下是发生于午夜1点至2点之间的故事 |
[02:29] | I need to loosen the tourniquet. | 我要把止血带松开 |
[02:30] | Oh! Ooh! | 噢! 噢! |
[02:34] | Good. The bleeding’s stopped, which means he didn’t sever the brachial artery. | 还好 出血止住了 也就是说他并没有切断手臂动脉 |
[02:38] | I need to get you to a doctor. | 我要带你去看医生 |
[02:39] | Jack,I can wait.Do what you have to do. | 杰克 我不要紧 做你该做的事请去吧 |
[02:41] | -Are you sure? -Yes. | -真的没事? -是的 |
[02:43] | Keep your arm elevated. | 不要把手臂放下 |
[02:49] | Chloe O’brian is not available. | 科洛伊·奥布赖恩现在无法接听电话 |
[02:52] | Chloe’s not picking up her phone. | 科洛伊没有接电话 |
[02:54] | Is there someone else who can help you track Henderson? | 还有人可以帮我们追踪亨德森么? |
[02:56] | No one who has the same access to the CTU satellite network. | 没有人拥有像她那样的 访问CTU卫星网络的权限 |
[02:59] | Jack,I’m so sorry.This is my fault. | 杰克 非常抱歉 这都是我的错 |
[03:01] | Audrey,stop it. | 奥黛丽 别这么说 |
[03:05] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[03:20] | This is Jack Bauer. | 我是杰克 鲍尔 |
[03:21] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[03:22] | Why are you answering wexler’s phone? | 怎么是你在接维克斯勒的电话? |
[03:25] | Wexler’s dead.Henderson and a commando unit attacked us 15 minutes ago. | 维克斯勒死了 十五分钟前 我们遭到 亨德森派来一队人的袭击 |
[03:28] | They killed all your men and took the recording back. | 他们把你的人杀光了 并把录音带也抢了回去 |
[03:31] | Is Audrey all right? | 奥黛丽还好吧? |
[03:33] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[03:34] | Did you cut your deal with Logan? | 你和洛根之间的协议谈得怎么样? |
[03:36] | Logan accepted my terMs. | 洛根本来接受了我的条件 |
[03:38] | Then he took a call, and suddenly changed his mind. | 然后他接了一个电话 接着马上就改变主意了 |
[03:41] | That call must have come from Henderson. | 那个电话一定是亨德森打的 |
[03:43] | Jack,we have to get the recording back. | 杰克 我们一定要把录音带夺回来 |
[03:45] | If there’s anything I can do to help, let me know. | 如果有什么需要我帮忙的地方 尽管跟我说 |
[03:47] | With all due respect,Mr. Secretary, | 恕我冒昧 部长先生 |
[03:49] | I asked you for your help, and you betrayed me. | 我曾经向你请求过帮助 可你却出卖了我 |
[03:52] | Jack,I did what I thought was best for this country. | 杰克 我所做的一切 也是为这个国家着想 |
[03:56] | I made a mistake.Please forgive me. | 我错了 请原谅我 |
[03:58] | I need to go,sir. | 我要走了 先生 |
[04:08] | Come! | 快啊 |
[04:12] | -hello? -Bill,it’s Jack. | -喂? -比尔 是我 杰克 |
[04:14] | Jack,we’ve been waiting to hear from you. | 杰克 我们一直在等你的消息 |
[04:16] | Did you get the recording to secretary Heller? | 你把录音带交给海勒部长没有? |
[04:18] | I don’t have time to explain. Henderson’s got the recording. | 我没有时间来解释了 亨德森抢走了录音带 |
[04:20] | I need Chloe to help me find him, but I can’t reach her. | 我需要科洛伊帮我找到他 可我联系不上她 |
[04:22] | Chloe’s here with me,Jack. | 科洛伊在我这里 杰克 |
[04:24] | She was arrestedby homeland security for helping you,but she managed to get away. | 她因为帮助你而被国土安全部的人 抓了起来 不过她想法逃了出来 |
[04:27] | Put her on speaker. | 把免提打开 |
[04:29] | Jack,where are you? | 杰克 你在哪里? |
[04:30] | I’m at van nuys airfield.Chloe,listen to me. | 我在范内斯机场 科洛伊 听我说 |
[04:32] | Henderson left here ten minutes ago with a recording that implicates president Logan. | 亨德森十分钟前刚离开这里 带走了一盘可以指控洛根总统的录音带 |
[04:36] | I need you to access CTU’s satellite data streams so that we can find him. | 我需要你调用CTU的卫星数据 帮我们找到他 |
[04:40] | If I log onto their system,they’re gonna find me eventually,no matter what I do. | 如果我登录他们的系统 不管我做什么 他们都会找到我的 |
[04:43] | I don’t need you to track him for long. Do you think you can do it? | 不需要你跟踪很长时间 可以做到么? |
[04:46] | I guess I can try to slip in through the subnets. | 我想我可以通过子网溜进去 |
[04:48] | Get back to me when you’re in. | 进去之后马上联系我 |
[04:49] | I’ll set up a vpn pathway, so that they can’t trace our call, | 我可以建一条VPN链路 这样他们就无法追踪我们的电话了 |
[04:52] | but it will only work with the phone you’re using. | 但只对你现在正在用的 这部电话有效 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:55] | I got a hold of Chloe. We need to go. | 联系上了科洛伊 我们得走了 |
[04:57] | -Okay. Can you get up? -Yeah. | -你可以站起来么? -可以 |
[04:58] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[05:03] | come on. | 来吧 |
[05:05] | If we’re going to do extensive satellite tracking,I need more than my laptop. | 如果要扩大卫星的搜索范围 只用我的笔记本还不行 |
[05:08] | I’m gonna have to network onto your computer, | 我还需要你的计算机 |
[05:11] | even though it’s kind of pathetic,and I need you to get that screen to work for me. | 虽然性能很差 我需要你盯着屏幕配合我工作 |
[05:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:14] | I hope you don’t mind me bossing you around, | 希望你不介意我向你发号施令 |
[05:16] | but technically,I don’t work for you anymore. | 不过实际上 我已经不再为你工作了 |
[05:18] | -That’s all right,Chloe. -Good. | -没关系 科洛伊 -好的 |
[05:30] | Bauer. | 鲍尔 |
[05:31] | Jack,I’m pulling up satellite footage of the airfield from 15 minutes ago. | 杰克 我准备调出15分钟前 机场的卫星录像 |
[05:34] | Look for an explosion in the northwest corner. | 注意西北角的一次爆炸 |
[05:36] | Okay,I see it. | 好的 我看到了 |
[05:37] | About five minutes after that,a vehicle leaves the airfield.That’ll be Henderson. | 大概五分钟后 一辆车离开了机场 那就是亨德森 |
[05:41] | He went south on the service drive, and east on menders, | 他沿服务通道往南 然后在修理库那里掉头向东 |
[05:44] | then I lose him on the grid. | 然后就从这个区域消失了 |
[05:45] | Use another satellite,traffic cams, whatever you have to,just find him. | 调用其它的卫星 路况录像 一切可以用到的 一定要找到他 |
[05:48] | It’s gonna take us a few minutes. We’re just setting up,but we’re on it. | 这要用上几分钟 我们刚刚才开始 不过已经在做了 |
[05:50] | Copy that.Get back to me as soon as you got him on a live feed. | 收到 找到有用的信息后 立刻联系我 |
[06:11] | what makes you think that Henderson hasn’t already destroyed the recording? | 你凭什么认为 亨德森没有毁掉录音带? |
[06:15] | He would have done it immediately, in front of me. | 他如果要这么做 早就在我面前做了 |
[06:17] | Given me less of a reason to come after him. | 这样我也不会再去追他了 |
[06:20] | Why would he keep it? | 他为什么要留着它呢? |
[06:21] | It’s his insurance. | 那是他的护身符 |
[06:29] | Yes. | 喂 |
[06:30] | Is Bauer dead? | 鲍尔死了么? |
[06:31] | No. | 没有 |
[06:33] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[06:34] | All that matters is that I have the recording. | 不管怎么说 我已经拿到录音带了 |
[06:37] | Have you destroyed it? | 你毁掉它没有? |
[06:39] | No,sir,I have not. | 没有 先生 |
[06:40] | Why,what’s the problem? | 为什么 怎么了? |
[06:42] | Actually,I’m making sure they’re won’t be any probleMs. | 事实上 我可以保证 他们不会再造成任何麻烦了 |
[06:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:46] | I may need protection. That recording gives it to me. | 我需要保护 而这盘录音带正好可以提供这一点 |
[06:49] | -Protection? -Yes,sir. | -保护? -是的 先生 |
[06:51] | Do you mean from me?That’s absurd. | 你是说要防着我? 真可笑 |
[06:56] | With all due respect,Mr. President, | 恕我冒昧 总统先生 |
[06:57] | it isn’t absurd, as evidenced by walt cummings suicide. | 这并不好笑 沃尔特·卡明斯 自杀的先例已经摆在那里 |
[07:03] | That was different. | 这是两码事 |
[07:05] | You told me yourself that was necessary. | 你自己跟我说那是不得已之举 |
[07:08] | And I’m assuming that one day,others will tell you the very same thing about me. | 可以想象今后有一天 其它人也会以同样的借口提起我 |
[07:12] | Chris, | 克里斯托夫 |
[07:14] | you and I have been in this from the beginning. | 我和你从一开始就卷入这件事中 |
[07:17] | Destroying that recording protects both of us. | 销毁那个录音带可以保护我们两个人 |
[07:20] | I’m sorry,Mr. President. | 抱歉 总统先生 |
[07:22] | I give you my word it will be kept in a very place safe, | 我向你保证 它会被保存在一个 非常安全的地方 |
[07:25] | and will only be made public should I meet with some… | 而且不会被轻易公之于众 除非我我遭遇到某种 |
[07:28] | accident. | 事故 |
[07:29] | Chris,this is completely unnecessary. | 克里斯托夫 这完全没有必要 |
[07:31] | I’m sure it is,sir.Then again, | 我觉得很有必要 总统先生 再说一遍 |
[07:34] | I am a very cautious man. | 我是一个非常小心的人 |
[07:47] | Chloe,have you got Henderson yet? | 科洛伊 找到亨德森没有? |
[07:49] | Yes,his car is three quarters of a mile in front of you. | 找到了 他的车在你前面3/4英里 |
[07:52] | He had a head start.He should be farther along than that. | 他那么早离开 不应该这么近 |
[07:54] | I don’t know what to tell you. It’s definitely the car he left the airport in. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 的确就是那辆离开机场的车 |
[07:56] | How long until I’ve got a visual? | 多长时间之后我就可以看到? |
[07:58] | The road curves up ahead,Jack. | 两条路在前面就会交汇 杰克 |
[07:59] | You should be able to see him once it straightens out. | 你马上就可以在前方看到它了 |
[08:01] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[08:12] | got him. | 看到他了 |
[08:38] | get down. | 趴下 |
[09:00] | Damn! | 我日! |
[09:13] | It’s over,Christopher. | 结束了 克里斯托夫 |
[09:15] | Turn around! | 转过身来! |
[09:19] | Put the gun down and keep your hands where I can them. | 放下枪 把手放在我可以看到的地方 |
[09:23] | Do it or I will kill you! | 照做 否则我杀了你! |
[09:28] | You kill me,Jack,secretary Heller dies,too. | 你杀死我 杰克 海勒部长也会跟着死 |
[09:31] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[09:32] | There’s always a contingency plan,Jack. You know that. | 总是会有备用方案的 杰克 你知道这点 |
[09:36] | My men have been tracking Heller from a chopper ever since he left Logan’s retreat. | 从他离开洛根的官邸开始 我的人就从直升机中跟踪他了 |
[09:40] | Now,if I can’t contact them every 15 minutes on the dot, | 我跟他们每隔15分钟联系一次 如果我没有 |
[09:45] | they have orders to kill secretary Heller. | 他们就会杀死海勒部长 |
[09:47] | Which means,you got about three minutes to save his life. | 这就是说 你还剩三分钟 来拯救他的生命 |
[09:50] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[09:52] | Audrey,please get back in the car. | 奥黛丽 请回到车上去 |
[09:54] | Is he lying about my father? | 他是不是我说我父亲? |
[09:57] | Slowly walk towards me. | 慢慢地走过来 |
[10:01] | Put your hands behind your head. | 把手抱在头后面 |
[10:03] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[10:09] | Cuff yourself. | 把自己铐上 |
[10:18] | Yeah,Jack. | 是我 杰克 |
[10:19] | Chloe,patch me through to secretary Heller’s cell phone. | 科洛伊 帮我接通海勒部长的手机 |
[10:22] | See if you can get a satellite to lock on his signal. | 看看你能不能通过卫星锁定他的信号 |
[10:24] | I need you to download a visual of his vehicle on my pda. | 把他车子的画面发到我的PDA上来 |
[10:27] | He was leaving Logan’s retreat just before 1:00. | 他在1点钟之前刚刚离开洛根的官邸 |
[10:30] | On it. Open up the parallel channel on the nsa’s landsats, | 正在办 打开国家安全局 地球资源卫星的并行信道 |
[10:32] | can radial slices in three mile increments,emanating from the retreat… sir. | 可以以总统官邸为中心 增加3英里半径的搜索范围 长官 |
[10:38] | Okay,Jack,I’m pulling up the dod database. | 好了 杰克 我已经连上了国防部的数据库 |
[10:40] | Here it is,I’m patching you through. | 找到了 马上就帮你接通 |
[10:42] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:48] | Heller. | 海勒 |
[10:49] | Mr. Secretary,it’s Jack. I need you to confirm for me | 部长先生 我是杰克 我需要你确认一下 |
[10:52] | if a helicopter’s been tracking your vehicle? | 是不是有架直升机在跟踪你的车? |
[10:54] | What’s going on,Jack? | 怎么了 杰克? |
[10:56] | Sir,time is critical. Is there a helicopter above you or not? | 先生 时间紧迫 你头顶到底有没有直升机? |
[11:03] | Yeah,there’s a chopper above me. Who are they? | 是的 是有一架直升机 他们是谁? |
[11:05] | Henderson’s men.He claims he’s given them orders to kill you if I don’t let him go. | 亨德森的人 他说如果我不放他走 那些人就会杀死你 |
[11:09] | Is he bluffing? | 他不是在故意吓你吧? |
[11:10] | He doesn’t do that,sir. | 不是 先生 |
[11:14] | Jack,I’ve got Heller’s car. I’m patching it through to your pda. | 杰克 我找到了海勒的车 马上把位置发给你的PDA |
[11:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:27] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[11:29] | they have a laser sight trained on me. | 他们在用激光向我瞄准 |
[11:32] | Get up. | 起来 |
[11:37] | You give me the recording, I let you go: That’s the deal. | 把录音带给我 我放你走 这就是我们的交易 |
[11:40] | No. | 不行 |
[11:41] | Come on,Jack,you’re wasting time. | 别这样 杰克 你在浪费时间 |
[11:43] | We both know you’re not going to let Heller die. | 我们都知道 你不会让海勒去死 |
[11:45] | I can hear him,Jack; don’t let him do this. | 我能听到他说的话 杰克 别让他这么干 |
[11:47] | I’m going to walkout of here,Jack, | 我要离开这里 杰克 |
[11:48] | and you’re not gonna stop me,so uncuff me. | 你不能阻止我 把手铐打开 |
[11:51] | Jack,don’t let him go. | 杰克 别放他走 |
[11:53] | I don’t have a choice,sir. | 我别无选择 先生 |
[11:55] | Yes,you do. | 不 你可以选择 |
[11:56] | If I had listened to you in the first place, none of this would be happening. | 如果我一开头就听你的 这一切就不会发生 |
[11:59] | This is my responsibility, | 我该为此负责 |
[12:01] | I will not allow Logan and Henderson to use me as a pawn. | 我不想让洛根和亨德森 利用我来当人质 |
[12:05] | Sir? | 先生? |
[12:07] | Do not let them get away with this. | 不能让他就这么走 |
[12:08] | Make sure that the recording gets to the right people. | 一定要把录音带交到能处理此事的人手中 |
[12:16] | Tell Audrey I love her. | 告诉奥黛丽 我爱她 |
[12:18] | Mr. Secretary,what are you doing?! | 部长先生 你在做什么? |
[12:44] | Chloe,are you still on the line?! | 科洛伊 你还在在线么? |
[12:46] | Can you confirm that Heller just drove his car into the lake? | 你能不能确认一下 海勒刚才是不是 把车开进了湖里? |
[12:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:54] | Damn you! | 日你妈! |
[12:55] | Oh,my god,no. | 噢 天哪 不要 |
[13:03] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样做? |
[13:07] | This isn’t about what you think is best for the country. | 这就是你所说的 为了国家的利益? |
[13:10] | This is about your greed for power. | 这都是源于你对权力的贪婪 |
[13:13] | Today,you have been responsible | 今天 你要为 |
[13:15] | for killing an ex-president,David Palmer, | 前总统大卫·帕默 |
[13:17] | and the secretary of defense, two real patriots. | 以及国防部长 这两名爱国者的死负责 |
[13:21] | Damn you! | 去你的! |
[13:23] | What happened to you? | 你到底是怎么回事? |
[13:28] | Give me the recording. | 把录音带给我 |
[13:29] | I don’t have it. | 不在我身上 |
[13:30] | Where is it?! | 在哪里? |
[13:32] | I’m not going to tell you,Jack. | 我不会告诉你的 杰克 |
[13:34] | And you know that–no matter what you do to me. | 而且你也知道 不管你在我身上采用什么手段 |
[13:36] | Do it. | 下手吧 |
[13:38] | Kill him,Jack. Do it! | 杀了他 杰克 下手吧! |
[14:06] | Yeah. | 谁 |
[14:06] | -Graham? -Yes. | -是格拉汉姆吗 -我就是 |
[14:08] | You need to cancel the action against Henderson immediately. | 你必须立即取消对亨德森的行动 |
[14:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:12] | He has the recording, but he’s made arrangements | 他拿到录音带了 但他做了安排 |
[14:15] | to have it released if anything happens to him. | 如果他出事了 就立即公布录音 |
[14:19] | You should have exercised more control over him. | 你本应该更好地控制住他的 |
[14:21] | There’s a limit to how much I can do. | 这个超出了我力所能及的范围 |
[14:22] | -Apparently. -Don’t. | -很明显是的 -不准 |
[14:24] | Don’t you use that tone with me. We’ve both made mistakes today. | 不准用那种语气跟我说话 今天我们都犯错了 |
[14:27] | You’re right, Mr. President,my apologies, | 你是对的 总统先生 我道歉 |
[14:30] | but the fact is, I think we have a bigger problem than Henderson. | 可事实是 比起亨德森 我们有更大的麻烦 |
[14:35] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[14:37] | At least he can be trusted to act rationally,in his own interest. | 我们至少可以相信为了自己的利益 他会作出理性的举动 |
[14:40] | Unfortunately, the same is not true of your wife. | 不幸的是 您的妻子可不是这样的 |
[14:46] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[14:47] | Apparently,there’s a secret service agent named aaron Pierce | 一个叫艾伦·皮尔斯 的特工队长 |
[14:50] | who knows a little more than he should. He intends to share that with Martha. | 了解到他不该知道的一些事 他打算告诉玛莎 |
[14:53] | I’m well aware of that,and I’ve taken steps to deal with agent Pierce. | 这点我很清楚 而且我也采取措施对付皮尔斯特工了 |
[14:57] | But the real problem is mrs. Logan. | 但真正的问题是洛根夫人 |
[14:59] | She continues to talk,to ask questions, talk about her suspicions. | 她还在到处乱说 乱问问题 谈她的猜疑 |
[15:03] | People don’t take her seriously. They think she’s unstable. | 人们不会认真听她的话的 他们认为她情绪上不稳定 |
[15:05] | There are too many loose ends lying around. | 有太多还待处理的问题 |
[15:06] | We cannot afford to have her pull on one and unravel everything. | 我们不能让她抓住一点 揭漏一切 |
[15:09] | You think I don’t realize that? | 你觉得我没认识到这点 |
[15:11] | I think | 我认为 |
[15:13] | you’re in a very difficult position and that you have been hoping | 你处于一个非常艰难的处境 你一直希望玛莎的问题 |
[15:16] | the situation with Martha would resolve itself, but it hasn’t.You must silence her. | 会自己就解决了 但它没有 你必须让她闭嘴 |
[15:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:23] | But I’ll handle this myself. | 但我会自己来处理的 |
[15:29] | Mrs. Logan, | 洛根夫人 |
[15:31] | agent Pierce was transferred. | 皮尔斯特工被调走了 |
[15:33] | That’s what you keep saying, | 你一直都在这么说 |
[15:34] | but it doesn’t make any sense, not at 1:00 in the morning. | 但没理由啊 至少不会在凌晨一点 |
[15:37] | We work around the clock, ma’am. | 我们昼夜不停地工作 夫人 |
[15:39] | It’s quite common for agents to get pulled off details at odd hours. | 有时候特工被调走是很正常的 |
[15:44] | Right when they’re supposed to have a meeting with the first lady of the united states? | 就在他们本应该与美国第一夫人 进行会晤的时候 |
[15:48] | -I don’t know anything about a meeting. -Well, I do! | -我不知道有次会谈 -可是我知道 |
[15:52] | I found aaron’s phone laying on the ground, right where we were supposed to meet. | 就在我们原本应该见面的地方 我在地上找到了艾伦的手机 |
[15:56] | Now, I want you to find agent Pierce, and I want you to get him back here, right now! | 现在 我要你找到皮尔斯特工 我要你把他带回这儿 现在 |
[16:00] | There’s a glitch in the scheduling software, I can not pull that record up right now. | 行程安排软件出了点小故障 现在我调不出这次纪录 |
[16:03] | And are these glitches quite common, as well? | 这些小故障是不是也非常常见 |
[16:05] | Actually, no, but…mrs. Logan. | 实际上 不是 但 洛根夫人 |
[16:08] | I’m agent adaMs. I think I can explain everything. | 我是亚当斯特工 我想我可以解释一切 |
[16:12] | Well? | 所以 |
[16:12] | This is a sensitive issue, ma’am. President Logan would like you to come with me. | 这是个敏感问题 夫人 洛根总统请你跟我一起来 |
[16:28] | What is this “sensitive” information? | 这”敏感”消息是什么 |
[16:30] | Is it about agent Pierce? | 是关于皮尔斯特工的吗 |
[16:32] | I’m sorry–you need to talk to the president about that. | 对不起 只有总统能跟你谈那个 |
[16:34] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你 |
[16:36] | Do you know where aaron Pierce is? | 你知道艾伦·皮尔斯在哪里吗 |
[16:38] | No, ma’am, I don’t. | 不 夫人 我不知道 |
[16:39] | Is this where my husband is? | 我丈夫是在这儿吗 |
[16:42] | I want to talk to him. | 我要跟他谈谈 |
[16:45] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[17:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:16] | Henderson wasn’t lying. He doesn’t have the recording on him. | 亨德森没撒谎 录音带不在他身上 |
[17:18] | Could it be in his car? | 可能在他车上吗 |
[17:20] | No, he wouldn’t have left it behind. There must have been some kind of a hand-off. | 不 他不会把那个留下的 他肯定把它交给谁了 |
[17:22] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[17:23] | Well, that would explain why he wasn’t any farther ahead of me. | 难怪在我离开范内斯机场时 |
[17:25] | When I left van nuys airfield. | 他离我不是很远 |
[17:27] | He must have stopped and given it to someone. | 他肯定中途停车把录音交给别人了 |
[17:29] | Okay, I’ll back trace the route with the satellite,see if I can spot anything. | 好的 我会用卫星反向追踪那条路 看看能不能发现什么 |
[17:35] | Jack, we’re getting that recording and exposing Logan. | 杰克 我们得拿到录音 揭露洛根的阴谋 |
[17:38] | I don’t care how far I have to go or what I have to do,do you understand, Jack? | 我不在乎我得尽多少力 必须要做什么 你明白吧 杰克 |
[17:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:47] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[17:48] | Jack, you were right,I found the hand-off. | 杰克 你是对的 我发现他转交给别人了 |
[17:50] | Henderson stopped and rendezvoused with another car. | 亨德森停下来 跟另一辆车碰了一下头 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry I didn’t see it before. | 对不起 我以前没注意到 |
[17:53] | Can you track the other car? | 你能跟踪另辆车吗 |
[17:54] | We’re tracking it now, Jack. It headed back to van nuys. | 我们正在追踪 杰克 它又回范内斯机场了 |
[17:57] | Looks like the civilian side of the airfield. | 看起来像机场的民用区 |
[18:00] | Pulled onto the tarmac. | 停在了停机坪上 |
[18:02] | Whoever was in it got out and got directly onto the plane. | 车里的人下车 然后直接上飞机了 |
[18:04] | Isn’t air traffic still grounded? | 航班不是依然禁飞的吗 |
[18:06] | Yeah, this is not a commercial flight. I’ll find out what I can about it. | 是啊 但这不是普通的商业航程 我尽我的努力找找看 |
[18:08] | Jack, the plane is servicing. It’s about to take off. | 杰克 飞机马上就要起飞了 |
[18:11] | Has Curtis been relieved of his duty, or is he still attached to CTU? | 柯蒂斯是被停职了呢 还是依旧在CTU |
[18:13] | He’s at CTU, taking orders from homeland security, but I think we can trust him, Jack. | 他在CTU 听从国土安全部的指挥 但我觉得我们可以信任他 杰克 |
[18:17] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[18:19] | According to the deployment grid,he’s 25 miles | 根据外勤部署 他跟一支战术小组一起 在你西北25里处 |
[18:23] | Bill, I want you to call him. | 比尔 我想你给他打电话 |
[18:24] | Get him to this location as soon as possible. | 让他尽快到这里来 |
[18:26] | I want him to transfer Henderson and Audrey back to CTU. | 我想让他带亨德森和奥黛丽回CTU |
[18:29] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? Logan’s in control at CTU. | 你觉得这是个好主意吗 洛根控制了CTU |
[18:31] | Curtis will be able to protect them. | 柯蒂斯会保护他们的 |
[18:33] | Right now, it’s our best chance to secure | 现在 这是我们抓住亨德森并且 |
[18:34] | Henderson and get Audrey the medical attention she needs. | 给奥黛丽所需要的医疗救护的最好机会 |
[18:36] | Calling Curtis now, Jack. | 在给柯蒂斯打电话了 杰克 |
[18:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:39] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[18:40] | The peppmh hehderson gave the recordhng to | 亨德森给录音带的那个人 |
[18:42] | just boarded a plane at van nuys airfield. | 刚登上了范内斯机场的一架飞机 |
[18:45] | Why aren’t you going now? | 你现在怎么不去 |
[18:46] | I’ll go as soon as Curtis gets here–he’s not far. | 柯蒂斯一到这儿 我就去 他离这儿不远 |
[18:49] | Jack, I’ll be fine until then. | 杰克 这段时间我不会有事的 |
[18:50] | I’m not leaving you here alone. | 我不会把你一个人留在这儿 |
[18:51] | Jack, if you don’t get that recording, my father will have died for nothing. | 杰克 如果你拿不到录音的话 我父亲就白死了 |
[18:57] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[18:59] | for me. | 就算是为我 |
[19:11] | Henderson is secure. | 亨德森没武器了 |
[19:13] | When he regains consciousness, | 当他恢复知觉以后 |
[19:14] | I don’t want you going anywhere near him. You don’t even talk to him.You understand me? | 你不要走近他 也不要跟他说话 明白吗 |
[19:18] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[19:21] | We have to assume his people are still looking for him. | 我们必须假设他的人还在找他 |
[19:23] | They’re gonna be monitoring all non-vpn cell traffic, | 他们会监听所有的非虚拟个人网络通话 |
[19:26] | which means, you can’t make or receive any calls unless they come from me. | 这意味着 除非是我的电话 你不能打或接任何电话 |
[19:31] | Here’s wexler’s cell. | 这是维克斯勒的手机 |
[19:33] | I’ve got the number. | 我有号码 |
[19:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:35] | Audrey, I don’t feel right about this. | 奥黛丽 我总觉得这样不好 |
[19:37] | I’m going to be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[19:52] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:54] | Jack, you have to go now. | 杰克 现在你必须得走了 |
[20:05] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[20:07] | Make sure you get that recording. | 一定要拿到录音带 |
[20:11] | I will. | 我会的 |
[20:26] | Let me know as soon as you’re done. | 完成之后立刻通知我 |
[20:28] | Vladimir bierko has regained consciousness. | 弗拉迪米尔·比耶科恢复知觉了 |
[20:30] | But we’re still waiting for the medical assessment | 但是还得等医疗评估出来后 |
[20:32] | to be finished before we can begin the interrogation. | 才能开始对他进行审讯 |
[20:34] | Let me know when they give us the go ahead. | 可以开始审讯的时候跟我说 |
[20:36] | Final protocol shifts. | CTU和国土安全部的交接 |
[20:38] | You can tell Washington the transfer of authority | 你可以向华盛顿报告 |
[20:41] | from CTU to homeland is officially complete. | CTU向国土安全部的权力交接已正式完成 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:49] | Two hours ahead of schedule, Karen. | 比计划提前了两小时完成 凯伦 |
[20:51] | That is remarkable. | 做得还是相当出色的 |
[20:53] | I’m sorry,my head is somewhere else. | 对不起 我在想别的事情 |
[20:55] | Where? | 什么事情 |
[20:56] | We gave the president Bauer’s location over an hour ago. | 在一个多小时前 我们向总统报告了鲍尔的位置 |
[20:59] | We should have heard something by now. | 现在应该有消息了 |
[21:00] | The military authority is handling Bauer. | 军方在处理鲍尔的事情 |
[21:03] | Yes, I know, | 我知道 |
[21:03] | but this doesn’t make any sense. | 但这有点不对劲啊 |
[21:05] | The president insisted we redirect our focus from Henderson to Bauer. | 总统坚持让我们 把注意力从亨德森身上转移到鲍尔身上 |
[21:09] | We find Bauer, | 我们找到了鲍尔 |
[21:10] | and then he hands the mission over to the military. | 然后他却把任务交给了军方 |
[21:12] | Karen, we’re out of that loop. | 凯伦 我们不在最高决策层 |
[21:16] | Karen Hayes. | 我是凯伦·海因斯 |
[21:17] | Ma’am, we have a problem. | 长官 出了点问题 |
[21:19] | Chloe O’brian got out of holding, | 科洛伊·奥布赖恩跑了 |
[21:21] | and as far as I can tell, | 据我所知 |
[21:22] | she’s not in the building. | 她已经逃走了 |
[21:23] | Not in the building? | 逃走了 |
[21:24] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[21:25] | I’m still gathering the details. | 我们还在搜集进一步的资料 |
[21:26] | But I reviewed the surveillance tape, | 我翻看了监视录像 |
[21:27] | and it looks like Shari had a conversation with her, | 好像莎莉看见过她 跟她说过话 |
[21:30] | and Shari let her go. | 但莎莉却让她走了 |
[21:31] | Shari didn’t try to stop her? Why? | 莎莉没阻止她 为什么 |
[21:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:34] | She won’t tell me. I had security take her into custody. | 她不肯说 我已经让警卫把她拘留了 |
[21:36] | Good. Bring her up here right now. | 很好 马上把她带上来 |
[21:42] | We need to focus on how we find Chloe now. | 现在我们得把注意力放在如何找到科洛伊上 |
[21:45] | My guess is she’ll try to contact Bauer. | 我觉得她会尝试和鲍尔联络 |
[21:47] | I agree, but how? | 我觉得也是 但是如何联络呢 |
[21:49] | She was using CTU resources before to help Bauer. | 之前她曾利用CTU的资源帮助鲍尔 |
[21:52] | Maybe she’ll try that again. | 或许她还会这样做 |
[21:53] | Which means she could try to access our system remotely. | 也就是说她会试图远程进入我们的系统 |
[21:55] | All she needs is a laptop. | 只要有一个手提电脑她就能做到 |
[21:57] | That’s right. | 对 |
[21:58] | She’ll disguise her traffic. | 她会隐藏她的数据来源 防止我们追踪 |
[21:59] | Can you get through that? | 你能追踪到她吗 |
[22:00] | I can trace her physical location by looking at the binaries. | 通过查看二进制档案 我可以追踪到她的实际位置 |
[22:03] | Do it. | 去查 |
[22:11] | Wait outside. | 出去吧 |
[22:13] | Why did you let Chloe escape? | 你为什么让科洛伊跑掉 |
[22:17] | She intimidated me. | 她威胁我 |
[22:19] | She intimidated you? | 她威胁你 |
[22:21] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[22:23] | You are in a great deal trouble,miss Rothenberg. | 你现在有大麻烦了 罗森伯格小姐 |
[22:26] | You had better start talking to me now. | 你最好跟我坦白 现在就说 |
[22:30] | She said she’d recommend me for psychiatric evaluation. | 她说她会建议让我做精神检查 |
[22:33] | I’d lose my job. | 那样我会丢掉工作的 |
[22:35] | I’m sorry, Ms. Hayes. | 对不起 海因斯女士 |
[22:38] | There’s something wrong with me,I know that. | 我是有问题 我知道 |
[22:39] | -Shari… -and I should probably see someone… | -莎莉 -我是应该去看看 |
[22:41] | Shari! | 莎莉 |
[22:42] | Did Chloe tell you why she was helping Audrey Raines and Bauer? | 科洛伊是否告诉你 她为什么要帮奥黛丽·瑞恩斯和鲍尔 |
[22:46] | She thinks Jack is innocent. | 她说杰克是清白的 |
[22:47] | Based on what? | 有什么根据 |
[22:49] | Based on some absurd idea that president Logan framed Bauer. | 根据就是一些荒唐的想法 说什么洛根总统陷害鲍尔 |
[22:56] | She even said something about president Logan | 她还说什么洛根总统 |
[22:58] | being involved inthe assassination of David Palmer. | 和大卫·帕默的死有关 之类的 |
[23:00] | I mean, can you believe her? | 能相信她的话吗 |
[23:04] | And people think I’m crazy. | 大家还说我疯了呢 |
[23:08] | Damn it, open this door! | 混蛋 开门 |
[23:11] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing, | 你知道你这是在干嘛 |
[23:12] | but you’d better think again! | 你最好考虑清楚 |
[23:13] | Unlock it. | 打开门 |
[23:14] | Open it! | 开门 |
[23:18] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[23:20] | I want that man arrested! | 把这人抓起来 |
[23:23] | And I want know where aaron Pierce is. | 告诉我艾伦·皮尔斯在哪里 |
[23:27] | Martha, calm down. | 玛莎 冷静 |
[23:29] | All right? | 好吗 |
[23:30] | Aaron’s fine. | 艾伦没事 |
[23:32] | I just transferred him back to Washington,that’s all. | 我只是把他调回华盛顿了 就是这样 |
[23:35] | In the middle of the night? | 三更半夜把他调回去 |
[23:37] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 没这道理啊 |
[23:38] | And why am i locked in this room? | 为什么要把我关在这个房间 |
[23:39] | ‘Cause we need to talk. | 因为我有话跟你说 |
[23:41] | About what? | 说什么 |
[23:54] | Martha, I’ve been wanting to tell you this, | 玛莎 我一直想跟你说这事 |
[23:56] | but I told myself that you were too fragile to handle it. | 但我跟自己说你太脆弱承受不了打击 |
[24:00] | But that’s not the truth. | 但事实并非如此 |
[24:04] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[24:05] | I’ve kept this from you because it’s horrible and because it’s ugly. | 我瞒着你是因为这事情很可怕 也很丑陋 |
[24:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:15] | What happened to David Palmer wasn’t supposed to happen. | 发生在大卫·帕默身上的事情本不应该发生 |
[24:17] | He put himself in harm’s way, | 是他自己招惹的 |
[24:19] | and he got involved with something that he shouldn’t have. | 他牵涉进了一些他本不应该过问的事情 |
[24:21] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[24:26] | That I never authorized his death. | 我从来没有下令杀他 |
[24:31] | You… mean… | 你 是说 |
[24:34] | you know who killed David? | 你知道谁杀了大卫 |
[24:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:39] | How do you know that? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[24:42] | He works for me. | 凶手是我的人 |
[24:43] | What? | 什么 |
[24:44] | Martha,it’s very complicated. | 玛莎 事情很复杂 |
[24:45] | -What?! -There’s an explanation. | -什么 -我有我的理由 |
[24:47] | What?! An explanation?! | 什么 理由 |
[24:48] | Oh, my god! | 噢 我的上帝啊 |
[24:49] | Stop! | 别这样 |
[24:50] | Go to hell! | 混蛋 |
[24:50] | Stop! You don’t understand! | 别这样 你不明白 |
[24:53] | Oh, my god! | 噢 我的上帝啊 |
[24:53] | You’re involved in David’s murder. | 你和大卫的暗杀有牵连 |
[24:56] | Martha… | 玛莎 |
[24:57] | oh, my god, | 噢 我的上帝啊 |
[24:58] | oh, my god. | 噢 我的上帝啊 |
[24:58] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么要告诉我这些 |
[25:03] | Because you’re on your way to finding out the truth on your own. | 因为你自己都快发现事实真相了 |
[25:07] | and because you need to stop. | 因为你不能再这样 |
[25:12] | Stop what? | 不能怎么样 |
[25:13] | You have to stop asking questions, | 你不能再多问问题 |
[25:14] | you have to stop talking about this to everyone. | 你不能再和别人谈这个事情了 |
[25:17] | Never again. | 再也不能了 |
[25:18] | Martha, do you realize how traumatic this would be | 玛莎 你知道要是这事情被发现 |
[25:21] | be for the country if people were to find out? | 会给这个国家带来多大的伤害吗 |
[25:23] | Yes, we’re worried about the country. | 是的 你担心国家受到伤害 |
[25:25] | Damn it, Martha! | 别这样说 玛莎 |
[25:26] | That’s the most important part of this! | 主要是因为这个原因 |
[25:29] | This scandal would destroy the american people’s faith in their government. | 这个丑闻会摧毁美国民众对政府的信心 |
[25:33] | It would destroy our credibility | 会让我们信用全无 |
[25:35] | all over the world. | 全世界都会不信任我们 |
[25:38] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[25:39] | Everything. | 所有的事情都骗我 |
[25:41] | This whole day has been one giant lie. | 今天就是一个巨大的谎言 |
[25:45] | What you’ve done makes me sick! | 你的所作所为让我作呕 |
[25:47] | Martha, enough! | 玛莎 够了 |
[25:50] | I know that what I did, | 我知道我所做的事情 |
[25:52] | what I allowed to happen, | 我所容忍发生的事情 |
[25:53] | was a mistake. | 是个错误 |
[25:54] | It was a terrible mistake. | 是个巨大的错误 |
[25:56] | But it’s done. | 但木已成舟 |
[26:00] | Right now, | 现在 |
[26:02] | I need you to swear to me that you will do as I ask… | 我要你发誓你会照我说的做 |
[26:10] | for the country, Martha. | 为了国家 玛莎 |
[26:20] | I’ve forgiven you many things, Charles, | 我原谅过你很多事情 查尔斯 |
[26:24] | but not this. | 但是这件事情 |
[26:27] | You’ve broken my heart. | 你伤透了我的心 |
[26:32] | I’m looking at you… | 看着你的样子 |
[26:36] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[26:47] | But I will keep my mouth shut. | 但我不会说出去 |
[26:53] | Because the people of this country don’t deserve to suffer. | 因为这个国家的民众不应该承受这痛苦 |
[26:59] | You do, Charles. | 而你应该承受 查尔斯 |
[27:01] | You do. | 你应该承受 |
[27:28] | Are you sure we’re going to get through this the way we planned? | 你确信我们要按原计划行事吗 |
[27:31] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[27:32] | There’s too many loose ends. | 这么多事情出了差错 |
[27:36] | What operation doesn’t have loose ends? | 哪个行动会没有差错呢 |
[27:40] | Of course we’re not going to get through this the way we planned. | 我们当然不会按计划行事 |
[27:41] | No one ever does. | 从来没有人会这样做 |
[27:42] | I have never made a deal in my life | 我一生中从来没有做过这样的交易 |
[27:44] | that didn’t feel like it was going to fall apart in the 11th hour. | 从没做过在11个小时内不破裂的交易 |
[27:47] | Now, if you don’t have the stomach to deal with a few bumps, | 现在 如果你不能应付这些问题的话 |
[27:51] | then this is not the room where you belong. | 你就不应该再呆在这个房间 |
[27:55] | And that goes for all of you. | 这话是对你们所有人说的 |
[27:57] | You’re starting to have doubts. | 你们开始有怀疑了 |
[27:58] | I can smell it, | 我能感觉得到 |
[27:59] | and I don’t like it. | 而我不喜欢怀疑 |
[28:01] | You need to remember the strength we had 18 months ago when we started this thing. | 你们应该还记得18个月前我们多么坚定 |
[28:09] | We okay, Ron? | 清楚了吧 罗恩? |
[28:13] | Think about your kids. | 为你的小孩想想 |
[28:16] | That’s what I do when I need to get focused. | 我要集中注意力的时候 我就想想我的小孩 |
[28:20] | The situation with Martha is taken care of. | 玛莎的问题已经解决了 |
[28:24] | I spoke to her. | 我跟她谈过了 |
[28:25] | And? | 接着呢 |
[28:26] | And I made it very clear that if she continues with this behavior, | 我清楚地跟她说 如果她再这样行事的话 |
[28:30] | I will send her back to the hospital in vermont. | 我就把她送到弗蒙特州的医院去 |
[28:33] | you were going to have her committed earlier today. | 今天早上你不也是打算送她回医院 |
[28:35] | But you changed your mind? | 后来又改变主意了嘛 |
[28:37] | It’s because she found out the truth. | 因为她发现了真相 |
[28:39] | And I decided I should keep her close. | 而我决定我应该把她带在身边 |
[28:42] | What if she finds out the truth again? | 要是她再一次发现真相怎么办 |
[28:46] | She won’t. | 不会的 |
[28:48] | And if she does, | 即使发现了 |
[28:49] | I will handle it, | 我也会把问题解决好的 |
[28:50] | just like i have all day. | 就像今天我解决了这么多问题一样 |
[28:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:53] | Fair enough. | 可以理解 |
[28:54] | You have done a remarkable job today, Mr. President. | 今天您的表现极为出色 总统先生 |
[28:57] | I will admit that. | 我得承认 |
[28:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:01] | It’s about time I heard some words of appreciation. | 是时候得到一些肯定的评价了 |
[29:03] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[29:04] | we were just talking about how you’ve had to be on the front line through this, | 我们刚刚还在谈您一直在最前线 |
[29:07] | how you’ve had to get your hands dirty, | 以至于惹了一身麻烦 |
[29:09] | while we could just sit back | 而我们可以安坐在后面 |
[29:11] | and watch from a safe distance. | 在远处安全的地方看着这一切 |
[29:14] | You’ve earned our trust. | 您已经赢得了我们的信任 |
[29:17] | And I am sure… | 而我坚定的认为 |
[29:19] | that you will do whatever it takes to keep your wife in line. | 您会尽力好好管教您的妻子的 |
[29:39] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[29:42] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克去哪里了 |
[29:46] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[29:48] | I’m sorry about your father. | 对于你父亲我很抱歉 |
[29:50] | I never intended your father to get in the middle of this. | 我从没想过把他牵涉进来 |
[29:54] | I’ve known secretary Heller a very long time. | 我认识海勒部长很久了 |
[29:56] | He’s an honorable man. | 他是个值得尊敬的人 |
[29:59] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[30:03] | It’s ten to 12 minutes since… | 已经过了10到12分钟了 |
[30:06] | if those windows didn’t collapse when that car hit the water, | 如果车子入水时 玻璃没有碎的话 |
[30:08] | it could have created an air pocket or something. | 里面会暂时存储一些空气 |
[30:11] | 20, 30 minutes in a submerged car, even at 100 feet, | 车子在水中二三十分钟 即使是在100英尺深 |
[30:13] | if there was an air pocket. | 如果还有空气的话 |
[30:14] | Stop it. | 住嘴 |
[30:15] | Your father could be alive. | 你父亲可能还活着 |
[30:19] | secretary… | 海勒部长 |
[30:19] | secretary Heller could be alive inside that car. | 海勒部长可能还活着 |
[30:22] | If he’s alive, you got to do something about it. | 如果他还活着 你得做点什么来救他 |
[30:24] | I mean, if there’s a possibility that he’s living, | 如果他还有生还的一线希望的话 |
[30:26] | you got to call military authority or the emergency services or something. | 你应该打电话给军方或者紧急服务处什么的 |
[30:30] | I mean, for god’s sake, he’s your father. | 看在上帝的份上 他是你父亲啊 |
[30:31] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住嘴 住嘴 |
[30:32] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 住嘴 住嘴 住嘴 |
[30:33] | Stop talking! | 别再说了 |
[30:46] | What, do you think I’m stupid? | 你觉得我是白痴吗 |
[30:50] | You want me to make that phone call so that your people can find me. | 你想让我打电话 然后你的人就能找到你 |
[30:54] | Audrey, my people are going to find us anyway. | 奥黛丽 不然怎样他们都会找来的 |
[30:56] | And Jack’s not going to stop all this. | 而杰克也阻止不了 |
[30:58] | I’m trying to help your father. | 我只是想帮你父亲而已 |
[31:00] | Your father’s drowning in a car, | 你父亲正在水中挣扎 在车里 |
[31:02] | and you’re not doing anything about it. | 而你却袖手旁观 |
[31:03] | You’re gonna live with that the rest of your life. | 你一辈子都不会安心的 |
[31:05] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:06] | He is dying, | 他快死了 |
[31:07] | and you are doing nothing, Audrey. | 而你却什么也不做 奥黛丽 |
[31:09] | You are doing nothing. | 你什么也不做 |
[31:11] | I swear to god, | 我对上帝发誓 |
[31:12] | not another word. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[31:37] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[31:37] | I’ve got a visual on the plane. | 科洛伊 我看见飞机了 |
[31:39] | It must be some kind of diplomatic flight. | 肯定是某个外交航班 |
[31:40] | There’s a lot of security on the ground. | 地上有很多警卫 |
[31:42] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到了一个问题 |
[31:44] | What? | 什么问题 |
[31:44] | I’ve been tracking the helicopter that Henderson’s men used to shadow secretary Heller. | 我们一直在追踪 亨德森用来跟踪海勒部长的直升机 |
[31:48] | And? | 怎么 |
[31:49] | It changed course, | 直升机改变了路线 |
[31:50] | it’s heading towards where Audrey’s holding Henderson. | 它朝奥黛丽的方向去了 |
[31:53] | How could they find them? | 他们怎么会找到的 |
[31:53] | I don’t know– | 不知道 |
[31:54] | maybe they’re using satellite imagery, too. | 或许他们也在使用卫星图像 |
[31:56] | The point is, they’re going to be there any second. | 问题是 他们很快就要到那里了 |
[31:58] | Where’s Curtis? | 柯蒂斯到哪里了 |
[31:59] | Based on the speed of the chopper, | 根据直升机的速度 |
[32:00] | he might not make it there before Henderson’s men, Jack. | 他可能没有亨德森的人快 杰克 |
[32:03] | Upload your visual to my pda. | 把图像上传到我的掌上计算机上 |
[32:05] | Advise Curtis of the situation, | 跟柯蒂斯说明现在的形势 |
[32:06] | I’ll get back to you. | 等一下再打给你 |
[32:16] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[32:17] | Audrey,listen to me. | 奥黛丽 听我说 |
[32:18] | Henderson’s men have zeroed in on your location, | 亨德森的人快到你那里了 |
[32:20] | they’re heading back towards you. | 他们从你背后的方向过来 |
[32:21] | You’ve got to get out of there now. | 你得马上离开 |
[32:23] | And just leave him? | 把他留下 |
[32:24] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没别的办法了 |
[32:25] | Yes, we do, Jack. | 不 有办法杰克 |
[32:26] | I have the gun and I can kill him. | 我手上有枪 我可以杀了他 |
[32:28] | Audrey, we need him alive. | 奥黛丽 我们得让他活着 |
[32:29] | Curtis’s team is almost there, | 柯蒂斯的队伍快到了 |
[32:31] | they’ll track him down and they will secure him. | 他们会追踪他并抓住他的 |
[32:33] | You’ve got to get out of there. | 你得马上离开 |
[32:34] | Jack, he’s responsible for the death of my father’s death. | 杰克 他杀死了我父亲 |
[32:36] | I can’t just leave him here! | 我不能就这样放了他 |
[32:38] | Audrey, please, | 奥黛丽 拜托 |
[32:38] | listen to what I’m telling you. | 按我说的做 |
[32:40] | You’ve got to start moving now. | 你现在就得走了 |
[32:42] | Audrey! | 奥黛丽 |
[33:03] | Stipes, get over and get these handcuffs off me. | 斯特皮斯 过来把我手铐解开 |
[33:14] | Heller’s daughter’s somewhere in this building– | 海勒的女儿在这里 |
[33:16] | kill her. | 干掉她 |
[33:16] | Then get back here, | 然后我们在集中 |
[33:17] | we’ll deal with Bauer. | 寻找鲍尔 |
[33:33] | Audrey, it’s me. | 奥黛丽 是我 柯蒂斯 |
[33:35] | Stay down. | 蹲下 |
[34:02] | Secure him for transport back to CTU. | 铐起来 送回CTU |
[34:05] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[34:09] | Hostiles are down and we have Henderson in custody. | 敌人被消灭 亨德森被捕 |
[34:29] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[34:29] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[34:30] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[34:31] | Curtis’s team killed Henderson’s men | 柯蒂斯带队及时赶到 歼灭了亨德森的手下 |
[34:32] | and they’re taking Henderson into custody. | 他们现在抓住了亨德森 |
[34:37] | Jack, I tried to shoot him, | 杰克 我想开枪杀他 |
[34:39] | but I couldn’t. | 但我却下不了手 |
[34:40] | The only thing that matters is that you’re safe. | 你安全了就好了 |
[34:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:43] | You sure? | 真的 |
[34:45] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[34:46] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[34:47] | Let me speak to Curtis. | 把电话给柯蒂斯 |
[34:49] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯? |
[34:50] | It’s Jack. | 杰克找你 |
[34:51] | Go ahead. | 你们去吧 |
[34:55] | Yeah, Jack? | 什么事 杰克 |
[34:57] | Curtis, I want you to transport Audrey back to CTU as quickly as possible. | 柯蒂斯 你立刻把奥黛丽带回CTU |
[35:00] | And get her over to medical. | 做个身体检查 |
[35:01] | And I want you to tell Karen Hayes | 并且告诉凯伦·海因斯 |
[35:03] | that no one is have access to Christopher Henderson. | 任何人不得审讯克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[35:05] | She’ll be taken care of. | 我们会好好照顾她的 |
[35:06] | But as far as Henderson goes, | 但至于亨德森 |
[35:08] | CTU is more interested in apprehending you than taking your advice. | CTU现在更希望抓到你 而不是听取你的意见 |
[35:11] | Just do what you can. | 那你尽力吧 |
[35:12] | I’ll get back to you. | 我一会再联系你 |
[35:18] | Jack, is Audrey all right? | 杰克 奥黛丽还好吗 |
[35:19] | Yeah, she’s gonna be fine. | 是的 她没事 |
[35:20] | Curtis is in control of the situation. | 柯蒂斯控制住了局面 |
[35:22] | Chloe, what have you got on the plane? | 科洛伊 飞机查出什么眉目了吗 |
[35:23] | The details just came in. | 刚查到点细节 |
[35:25] | You were right, it is a chartered diplomatic flight, | 你猜得没错 的确是一架外交专用飞机 |
[35:27] | security-level eight, | 安全等级8 |
[35:28] | scheduled to leave at 2:00 A.M. or sooner. | 凌晨2点或者更早起飞 |
[35:30] | Okay, we need to find out who’s onboard so we can try | 我们得知道谁搭乘这架飞机 |
[35:32] | and figure out who Henderson passed off the recording to. | 这样就有可能知道 亨德森把录音交给了谁 |
[35:35] | I’ll try– | 我会努力的 |
[35:35] | it’s not going to be easy getting past the state department’s firewall. | 不过要想绕过国防部的防火墙 不是件容易的事 |
[35:38] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[35:39] | Bill, see if you could slow down the departure of this flight | 比尔 你看看能否想办法推迟飞机起飞时间 |
[35:41] | so I can figure out a way to get on it. | 这样我就有办法混进飞机 |
[35:42] | All right, Jack. | 好的 杰克 |
[35:45] | There’s a maintenance gate on the northwest side of the airfield. | 机场西北部有个维修门 |
[35:48] | You should be able to get close to the plane there. | 那里飞机比较近 |
[35:50] | I know, I’m there. | 我知道 我已经在那了 |
[35:51] | Just get back to me as soon as you’ve got the passenger list. | 得到乘客名单就跟我联系 |
[37:27] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[37:28] | Jack, we’ve tried everything we can | 杰克 我们已经尽力了 |
[37:30] | there’s no way to delay the plane. | 但还是没办法推迟起飞时间 |
[37:31] | It’s taking off in less than ten minutes. | 飞机不到10分钟就要起飞了 |
[37:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:34] | Has Chloe got the passenger list yet? | 科洛伊查到乘客名单了吗 |
[37:35] | I still can’t get past the firewall. | 我还没通过国防部的防火墙 |
[37:37] | Chloe, I need that list. | 科洛伊 我必需那个名单 |
[37:39] | Jack, I’m trying. | 杰克 我已经在弄了 |
[37:55] | There you are. | 找到了 |
[38:01] | -Yeah? -I got O’brian. | -什么事 -我找到奥布赖恩了 |
[38:03] | Did you find her on our system? | 她登录了我们系统 |
[38:04] | Yes, she’s using one of our nodes to try to log-in to the state department network. | 没错 她利用我们其中一个节点正要登录国防部 |
[38:07] | Do we know why? | 知道原因吗 |
[38:08] | No, but she was using a work around I’d never seen before. | 不知道 但她用的方法我以前从来没见过 |
[38:11] | So I machine-coded a matrix to get through… | 所以我就机器编译代码了一段数列 |
[38:13] | miles, we just need to find her. | 迈尔斯 直接说结果吧 |
[38:14] | Where she is? | 她在哪里 |
[38:17] | I’m running a physical trace. | 我正在查她的实际地理位置 |
[38:23] | It’s a private house. | 是私人住宅 |
[38:25] | Cross-referencing with property records. | 正在对照房产数据库查询 |
[38:30] | Karen… | 凯伦 |
[38:31] | she’s working out of Bill Buchanan’s house. | 她是在比尔·布坎南家里登录的 |
[38:34] | Are you sure? | 你肯定 |
[38:35] | Positive. | 是的 |
[38:36] | We have a tac team not far away. | 不远处正好有个战略小队 |
[38:38] | I’ll dispatch them now. | 我让他们立刻过去 |
[38:41] | What’s their eta? | 什么时间到达 |
[38:42] | I’m showing less then seven minutes. | 不到7分钟 |
[38:44] | Good, keep me posted. | 很好 有事通知我 |
[38:58] | Novick. | 诺维克 |
[38:59] | Mike, it’s Karen Hayes. | 麦克 是我 凯伦·海因斯 |
[39:02] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[39:04] | How are things going over there? | 你那边的事进展如何 |
[39:05] | It’s a rough transition from CTU to homeland, | CTU过渡到国土安全部不容易啊 |
[39:08] | but we’re getting through it. | 但我们会挺过去的 |
[39:09] | That’s good to hear.What do you need? | 很好 你有什么事吗 |
[39:11] | I need some clarification. | 我希望您澄清点事情 |
[39:12] | We were sent over here on a directive from the white house, | 早前我们接到白宫的直接命令接管CTU |
[39:15] | but we’ve been dealing exclusively with vice president gardner | 但我们一直是向加德纳尔汇报 |
[39:18] | until about two hours ago. | 但两小时前情况变了 |
[39:20] | What happened two hours ago? | 两小时前怎么了 |
[39:21] | The president called me himself | 总统亲自打电话给我 |
[39:23] | and ordered me to arrest Jack Bauer on evidence he was unwilling to share with me. | 命令我即刻逮捕杰克 鲍尔 而逮捕依据的证据我却没看到 |
[39:27] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:29] | I know about that. | 这事我也知道 |
[39:30] | Have you seen the evidence? | 你见过这个证据吗 |
[39:32] | No, actually, I-I haven’t. | 没 我没见过 |
[39:34] | Mike… | 麦克 |
[39:35] | who has seen it? | 究竟谁见过了 |
[39:38] | I don’t have a good answer for that. | 这个问题我不好回答 |
[39:40] | Are you telling me you’re not in the loop? | 你的意思是你也不知情 |
[39:43] | Actually… | 其实 |
[39:45] | I don’t even think there is a loop. | 我觉得根本就没什么”情况” |
[39:47] | The president is keeping his own counsel at the moment. | 总统现在只按照自己的意思办事了 |
[39:51] | That’s a first. | 这倒是头一次听说 |
[39:52] | Yes. It is. | 是的 头一次 |
[39:56] | Is there anything else you want to tell me? | 你还有什么话想说吗 |
[39:59] | Uh, nothing that I can say with any authority. | 呃 都是些没准信的东西 |
[40:03] | All I know is that… | 不过我想说的是 |
[40:06] | it’s been a strange night. | 今晚怪事不断 |
[40:08] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[40:09] | I wish I could be more helpful. | 不好意思没能帮上什么忙 |
[40:10] | No, mike, actually, | 不 麦克 其实 |
[40:12] | you’ve been very helpful. | 你帮了大忙了 |
[40:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:41] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:42] | This is Karen Hayes. | 我是凯伦·海因斯 |
[40:42] | You have less than seven minutes to get Chloe out of there. | 赶快带科洛伊逃吧 还有不到7分钟时间 |
[40:46] | Karen, I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 凯伦 我不知道你在说什么 |
[40:47] | Chloe’s not here. | 科洛伊不在我家 |
[40:48] | Bill, stop. | 比尔 别装了 |
[40:49] | Miles traced Chloe through a remote node she’s accessing. | 迈尔斯通过科洛伊远程操作的端口查到了你们位置 |
[40:52] | And if you don’t believe me, | 如果你不相信我的话 |
[40:53] | tell her he used a machine-coded matrix to find her. | 告诉她 他是用机器编码数列找到她的 |
[41:03] | Karen, why are you warning us? | 凯伦 你为什么要警告我们 |
[41:05] | Because I may have made a mistake earlier. | 因为我之前可能犯了错 |
[41:08] | A lot of things have not made sense today, | 今天发生的很多事都不合情理 |
[41:10] | until Shari told me what Chloe said. | 直到莎莉告诉了我 科洛伊对她说的话 我才开始明白 |
[41:13] | About president Logan being… involved. | 有关洛根总统涉嫌的话 |
[41:19] | I’ve got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[41:20] | Just get out of there, now. | 你们快点离开吧 |
[41:23] | Chloe, we have to go. | 科洛伊 我们得走了 |
[41:24] | I can’t leave yet. | 还不行 |
[41:25] | Jack needs the passenger list. | 杰克需要乘客名单 |
[41:26] | Chloe, if they find you here, | 科洛伊 他们一旦找到你 |
[41:28] | you’ll be arrested. | 你就会被抓的 |
[41:28] | You have to go now! | 你必须现在离开 |
[41:30] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[42:19] | It’s the last one! | 最后一件行李了 |
[42:21] | Let’s get this thing out of here. | 可以撤走了 |