时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | What happened to David Palmer wasn’t supposed to happen. | 大卫·帕默的事本来不该发生的 |
[00:16] | He put himself in harm’s way, | 他让他自己身处险境 |
[00:17] | and he got involved with something that he shouldn’t have. | 他牵涉进了一些本不应牵涉进的事情 |
[00:20] | You know who killed David? | 你知道是谁杀了大卫 |
[00:22] | He works for me. | 那人是我的人 |
[00:24] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[00:25] | This entire day has been one giant lie! | 这一天就是一个巨大的谎言 |
[00:30] | What you’ve done makes me sick! | 你的所作所为让我作呕 |
[00:32] | Martha, enough! | 玛莎 够了 |
[00:33] | I need you to swear to me | 你发誓 |
[00:36] | that you will do as I ask for the country. | 发誓为了这个国家 你会按我说的做 |
[00:40] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[00:42] | The situation with Martha is taken care of. | 玛莎的问题已经解决了 |
[00:44] | There are too many loose ends lying around. | 出了太多的岔子 |
[00:46] | We cannot afford to have her pull on one and unravel everything. | 不能把她牵涉进来 要是她把事情都抖出来就糟了 |
[00:48] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[00:50] | I have the recording. | 我拿到录音了 |
[00:51] | Have you destroyed it? | 是否已经把它毁掉了 |
[00:53] | No, sir, I have not. | 没有 总统先生 |
[00:54] | You and I have been in this from the beginning. | 你我从一开始就牵涉在这事情里 |
[00:57] | Destroying that recording protects both of us. | 把录音毁掉对我们俩都有好处 |
[01:01] | I’ve got O’brian. | 找到奥布赖恩了 |
[01:02] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[01:03] | She’s working out of Bill Buchanan’s house. | 在比尔·布坎南家里 |
[01:05] | Did Chloe tell you why she was helping Audrey raines and Bauer? | 科洛伊有没有跟你 说为什么要帮奥黛丽和鲍尔 |
[01:08] | ‘Cause she thinks Jack is innocent, | 她说杰克是清白的 |
[01:10] | that President Logan framed Bauer. | 说洛根总统陷害了鲍尔 |
[01:15] | This is Karen Hayes | 我是凯伦·海因斯 |
[01:15] | Miles traced Chloe to your house. | 迈尔斯追踪到科洛伊在你家 |
[01:17] | You have less than seven minutes to get Chloe out of there. | 你要在七分钟内让科洛伊离开 |
[01:19] | Karen, why are you warning us? | 凯伦 你为什么要帮我们 |
[01:21] | Because I may have made a mistake earlier. | 因为我之前可能犯了个错误 |
[01:23] | Chloe, | 科洛伊 |
[01:24] | if they find you here, you’ll be arrested. | 如果他们在这里找到你 会把你抓起来的 |
[01:25] | You have to go now. | 你现在就得走 |
[01:27] | Not yet. | 还没好 |
[01:37] | It’s over, Christopher! | 一切都结束了克里斯托夫 |
[01:39] | Turn around! | 转过身来 |
[01:41] | Give me the recording. | 把录音给我 |
[01:42] | I don’t have it. | 不在我这里 |
[01:43] | Where is it?! | 在哪里 |
[01:44] | Henderson wasn’t lying. | 亨德森没说谎 |
[01:45] | He doesn’t have the recording on him. | 录音不在他身上 |
[01:46] | There must’ve been some kind of a hand-off. | 一定是在半路上给了什么人 |
[01:48] | Henderson stopped and rendezvoused with another car. | 亨德森停下来与另一辆车相会 |
[01:50] | Can you track the other car? | 能追踪到那辆车吗 |
[01:51] | We’re tracking it now, Jack. | 正在追踪 |
[01:52] | It headed back to van nuys | 车子开回了范内斯机场 |
[01:53] | looks like the civilian side of the airfield | 好象是去了机场的民用区 |
[01:56] | pulled onto the tarmac; | 开上了跑道 |
[01:58] | whoever it was got out and got directly onto the plane. | 那人直接上了飞机 |
[02:01] | It is a chartered diplomatic flight. | 是个特许的外交航班 |
[02:02] | Jack, we’ve tried everything we can. | 杰克 我们已经试过了一切办法 |
[02:04] | There’s no way to delay the plane. | 没办法延迟飞机起飞 |
[02:14] | The following takes place between 2Am and 3Am. | 以下是发生于凌晨2点至3点之间的故事 |
[02:21] | Okay, call me when you’ve got ’em. | 好的 抓到后打电话给我 |
[02:24] | Bill, are you out? | 比尔 你离开没 |
[02:25] | The field team’s almost there. | 外勤队快到了 |
[02:26] | Chloe’s packing the comm gear she needs to stay in touch with Jack. | 科洛伊正在收拾电脑设备 以便和杰克保持联系 |
[02:29] | Where is Jack? | 杰克在哪里 |
[02:31] | Van nuys airport. | 范内斯机场 |
[02:32] | He stowed away on a diplomatic flight that just took off. | 他潜入了一架刚起飞的外交客机 |
[02:34] | What? Why? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[02:36] | He’s trying to find a recording that implicates President Logan. | 他在找一份能够揭露洛根总统的录音 |
[02:39] | And someone on that flight has it? | 录音在飞机上某个人手中 |
[02:40] | Yes, and we don’t know who. | 是的 但不知道是哪个人 |
[02:41] | That’s what Chloe’s been trying to find out. | 科洛伊正在查到底是谁 |
[02:43] | Hang on.? | 稍等 |
[02:44] | Field team’s a block away from Buchanan’s. | 外勤队离布坎南的家还有一个街区 |
[02:46] | I’ll set up here for the remote debrief of O’brian. | 我要在这里对奥布赖恩的审讯进行监督 |
[02:49] | No. Put it in the situation room. | 不 到会议室去吧 |
[02:51] | I thought you wanted… | 我以为你要在 |
[02:51] | I want it in the situation room. | 去会议室 |
[02:53] | Go. | 去吧 |
[03:00] | Bill, the field team’s gonna be there any second. | 比尔 外勤组马上就到了 |
[03:02] | Get Chloe out of there now. | 让科洛伊马上离开 |
[03:03] | How close are they? | 他们还有多远 |
[03:04] | One block. | 一个街区 |
[03:05] | All right, I’m gonna have to run interference. | 好的 我得帮她挡一下 |
[03:07] | It’s more important that she gets away. | 她一定得跑掉 |
[03:09] | Good. I’ll bring you in. | 好的 假装把你抓回来 |
[03:10] | You’ll be treated as a suspect. | 你将被视作一名嫌犯 |
[03:11] | We never talked. | 我们没有谈过话 |
[03:12] | Understood. | 明白 |
[03:13] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[03:14] | Out the back. | 从后门走 |
[03:15] | Bill, wait. | 比尔 等一下 |
[03:16] | Have Chloe call me on a dry channel. | 让科洛伊从D线给我打电话 |
[03:18] | Either one-five or two-seven. | 15号或者27号 |
[03:20] | Dry channel,one-five or two-seven. | D线 15号或者27号 |
[03:23] | Got it. | 收到 |
[03:25] | There’s a gate in back. | 后面有扇门 |
[03:26] | Follow the path between the houses to the alley, | 从房子中间的小路往小巷里走 |
[03:28] | turn right and go to ventura boulevard. | 然后右转上文托拉大街 |
[03:30] | What about the curfew? | 外面在宵禁啊 |
[03:31] | There’s a hotel on the boulevard,the miramont. | 街边有个酒店 叫麦拉蒙特酒店 |
[03:33] | You should be able to make it there without being spotted. | 进那家酒店不会被发现的 |
[03:35] | What about you? | 那你怎么办 |
[03:35] | I’m gonna make sure you’re not followed. | 我要确保你不被跟踪 |
[03:37] | I’ll be at CTU,probably in holding. | 我会在CTU 很可能被拘禁 |
[03:39] | Why in holding? | 为什么要拘禁你 |
[03:40] | Karen’s gonna place me under arrest. | 凯伦要拘捕我 |
[03:42] | If you need anything, | 有任何需要的话 |
[03:42] | contact her. | 跟她联系 |
[03:43] | -Why is she… -Chloe, please, just go. | -她为什么 -科洛伊 别说了 快走 |
[04:02] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[04:03] | Homeland security. | 国土安全部 |
[04:06] | Mr. Buchanan,we need you to open the door. | 布坎南先生 请开门 |
[04:08] | We’re under order from Karen Hayes. | 我们奉凯伦·海因斯的命令 |
[04:11] | I’ll be right there. | 来了 |
[04:20] | What, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:22] | Please step aside, sir. | 请让开 长官 |
[04:22] | We need to search the house. | 我们要搜查屋子 |
[04:23] | No, I’m not stepping aside. | 不 我不让开 |
[04:25] | Do you have a warrant? | 有搜查令吗 |
[04:26] | Where’s Chloe O’brian? | 科洛伊·奥布赖恩在哪里 |
[04:28] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[04:29] | Sir, | 长官 |
[04:30] | don’t make us use force | 别逼我们来硬的 |
[04:31] | we know she’s been here. | 我们知道她在这里 |
[04:32] | Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 听着 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[04:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[04:35] | I don’t know where Chloe O’brian is. | 我不知道科洛伊·奥布赖恩在哪里 |
[04:48] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[04:53] | Sir? | 长官 |
[04:54] | This is a recent file from comm. | 这是网络上的最新的文件 |
[04:56] | Only O’brian could access it. | 只有奥布赖恩能够进入获得这文件 |
[05:00] | Talk to us, sir. | 说吧 长官 |
[05:04] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不跟你们说 |
[05:06] | I’ll talk to Karen Hayes. | 我要跟凯伦·海因斯说 |
[05:15] | Papazian, | 我是帕帕赞恩 |
[05:16] | Mr. Papazian, | 帕帕赞恩先生 |
[05:17] | we are on site it appears Chloe O’brian was here, | 我们到了 现场表明科洛伊·奥布赖恩曾经来过 |
[05:20] | but she is gone. | 但现在跑了 |
[05:21] | Is Bill Buchanan there? | 比尔·布坎南在吗 |
[05:22] | Yes, sir. | 在 长官 |
[05:24] | We lost O’brian. | 奥布赖恩跑了 |
[05:25] | Damn it! | 糟糕 |
[05:26] | Put him on the phone, please. | 请让他听电话 |
[05:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:30] | Don’t play games with me, Bill. | 别玩游戏了 比尔 |
[05:31] | Just give me O’brian’s location, | 告诉我奥布赖恩在哪里 |
[05:33] | or I will make it very bad for you. | 否则你将会有大麻烦 |
[05:36] | From what I understand, | 据我所知 |
[05:36] | Miles, she got out of CTU right under your nose. | 迈尔斯 她从你的眼皮子底下跑出了CTU |
[05:39] | You’re the one who ought to be concerned, not me. | 你才会有麻烦 而不是我 |
[05:41] | Bill, this is Karen Hayes. | 比尔 我是凯伦·海因斯 |
[05:42] | Tell us what you know now. | 现在就告诉我们你所知道的情况 |
[05:43] | Stop wasting our time. | 别再浪费我们的时间 |
[05:47] | I’m not saying any more. | 我没别的话说了 |
[05:52] | This is ed. | 我是艾德 |
[05:53] | Ed, bring Buchanan in. | 艾德 把布坎南带回来 |
[05:55] | Set up a grid search for Chloe. | 设置网格搜索寻找科洛伊 |
[05:56] | She’s probably got a car, | 她很可能开车逃跑 |
[05:57] | which means she’s about 15 Miles out. | 也就是说可能已经在15英里以外了 |
[05:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:01] | But the agents on site are trained for interrogation. | 但是现场的探员接受过审讯训练 |
[06:04] | Why are you bringing him in? | 为什么要把他带回来呢 |
[06:06] | Because I want to run this, Miles. | 因为我要亲自审他 迈尔斯 |
[06:07] | But now it’s us who are wasting time here. | 现在是我们在浪费时间了 |
[06:08] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:09] | I will make him talk. | 我会让他招供的 |
[06:13] | I’ll be in my office. | 我回我办公室 |
[07:18] | I’m set up at the miramont hotel. | 我在麦拉蒙特酒店 |
[07:19] | Make sure no one looks for me here. | 确保没人到这里来抓我 |
[07:21] | I’ll take care of that. | 我会解决这问题的 |
[07:22] | Tell me what else you need. | 你还有什么需要吗 |
[07:24] | Jack’s on diplomatic flight 520. | 杰克在520号外交航班上 |
[07:26] | Pull up the manifest. | 把乘客名单找出来 |
[07:32] | Got it. Flight 520 to frankfurt. | 找到了 520号航班飞往法兰克福 |
[07:34] | Okay, put everything you’ve got from that flight under the shared volume | 好的 把关于那航班的所有信息 都存放到共享文档中 |
[07:37] | so I can get to it. | 这样我能看到这些信息 |
[07:37] | Crew, passengers, cargo,everything. | 机组成员 乘客 货物 所有信息 |
[07:45] | Done. | 好了 |
[07:46] | Okay, I see it. | 好的 看到了 |
[07:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:59] | Jack, are you okay? | 杰克 还好吧 |
[08:00] | I’m fine.Did you get what I need? | 还好 找到我要的信息了吗 |
[08:02] | I’ve got the passenger list | 找到了乘客名单 |
[08:03] | it’s gonna take some time to cross it against Henderson. | 搜索和亨德森相关的信息要一些时间 |
[08:05] | What about the air marshal? | 空警的信息呢 |
[08:06] | That I’ll have in a couple of minutes. | 一两分钟就能搞定 |
[08:07] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[08:08] | What’s happening at CTU? | CTU怎么样 |
[08:09] | They’re still under orders from the President to stop you, | 他们依然奉总统之命缉拿你 |
[08:11] | but Karen Hayes is backing us. | 但是凯伦·海因斯在帮我们 |
[08:13] | Openly? | 公开地 |
[08:13] | No, but she’s letting me help you. | 不 但她让我帮你 |
[08:15] | If there’s proof against Logan, | 如果有指证洛根的证据的话 |
[08:16] | she wants it found. | 她希望找到那些证据 |
[08:17] | The proof is on this plane. | 证据就在这架飞机上 |
[08:19] | Check the flight manifest, | 查一下飞机的名单 |
[08:20] | figure out which passenger has a connection to Henderson | 看看哪个乘客和亨德森有关联 |
[08:22] | and get back to me with the air marshal’s seat number. | 找出空警的座位号 然后打电话个我 |
[08:24] | I will. | 好的 |
[08:32] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这样想 |
[08:35] | I was just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[08:36] | You don’t have to go all feminist on me. | 你没必要跟我来女权主义那一套 |
[08:39] | Did you see that? | 看到没 |
[08:40] | 21st-century woman. | 21世纪的女性 |
[08:43] | We better get used to it. | 我们最好慢慢习惯 |
[08:56] | Jack, I found the air marshal | 杰克 找到空警的信息了 |
[08:57] | his name is george avila. | 他名叫乔治·阿维拉 |
[08:58] | He’s sitting in 7a. | 坐在7A座 |
[08:59] | Anyone sitting next to him? | 他旁边有人坐吗 |
[09:01] | No. | 没有 |
[09:01] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[09:02] | Get back to me when you’ve got the connection to Henderson. | 找到和亨德森 有关联的人后打电话给我 |
[09:03] | Got it. | 收到 |
[09:44] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[10:01] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:02] | Is that seat taken? | 这个座位有人吗 |
[10:05] | No. | 没有 |
[10:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:09] | The stewardess said I could change seats | 服务员说可以换座位 |
[10:10] | I was next to the galley, | 我的座位在厨房旁边 |
[10:11] | it’s kind of noisy. | 有点吵 |
[10:13] | I’m trying to get some rest. | 我想休息一下 |
[10:44] | Okay, the man you’re looking for is in seat 12d. | 你要找的人在12D座位 |
[10:46] | His name is Hans Meyer. | 他叫汉斯·梅尔 |
[10:48] | He’s with the german government. | 德国政府的人 |
[10:49] | He’s been connected to omicron since the mid-1990s. | 从90年代中期起和欧米克隆公司有联系 |
[10:52] | He’s worked directly with Henderson. | 他与亨德森有直接合作关系 |
[10:54] | That’s it. | 就这些了 |
[10:55] | Okay, I’ve got it. | 知道了 |
[11:10] | Mr. Meyer? | 梅尔先生? |
[11:12] | Yes? | 什么? |
[11:13] | My name is george avila. | 我是乔治·阿维拉 |
[11:15] | I’m the air marshal on this flight. | 机上的空警 |
[11:16] | What’s wrong? | 什么事情? |
[11:17] | It’s nothing serious. | 不是大问题 |
[11:18] | We found something that we think is yours. | 我们找了你的东西 |
[11:20] | It should have been in the baggage compartment. | 一定是在行李仓 |
[11:22] | We’d just like you to come back to the galley | 我们想请你出来 |
[11:23] | and identify it for us | 鉴别下 |
[11:24] | so we can properly stow it. | 这样我们不会载错行李 |
[11:26] | Please, sir. We’d really appreciate it. | 请来吧 十分感谢 |
[11:31] | If you have any carry-on bags, | 如果你随身带有行李 |
[11:32] | you should bring them with you. | 也请一同带上 |
[11:33] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[11:34] | Very well. | 好的 |
[11:43] | What makes you think it was mine? | 为什么认为是我的? |
[11:44] | Ticket stub. | 机票存根 |
[12:28] | They have taken away all my medication. | 他们拿走了所有的药 |
[12:29] | I need to get to it. | 而我现在要服用 |
[12:31] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 夫人 |
[12:31] | They won’t let me give that to you. | 他们不允许我给您 |
[12:35] | What do they think I’m going to do? | 他们怎么想的? |
[12:36] | Kill myself? | 我要自杀? |
[12:39] | Over that son of a bitch?! | 是那个杂种说的? |
[12:44] | I just called the President of the United States a son of a bitch. | 我刚说美国总统是个蠢狗日的 |
[12:46] | No reaction? | 你怎么没反应? |
[12:48] | He must have some kind of law on the books against that, | 他一定不能忍受 |
[12:51] | or am I immune, | 为什么不找我问罪 |
[12:53] | just like he is? | 我像他那样有特权? |
[13:01] | Do you have a first name,agent Adams? | 你的名是什么 亚当斯特工? |
[13:04] | It’s Justin, ma’am. | 贾斯丁 夫人 |
[13:08] | You don’t have much of a personality, do you, Justin? | 你是块呆木头 贾斯丁 |
[13:22] | This is Novick. | 我是诺维克 |
[13:23] | It’s Martha. | 是玛莎 |
[13:25] | Are you still in the retreat? | 你还在官邸吗? |
[13:28] | Yes. I’m just down the hall from your room. | 是的 就在你门前大厅的尽头 |
[13:31] | I need you to come here right away. | 我要你立即过来 |
[13:34] | I’ll be right there. | 我就来 |
[13:54] | They’ve cut me off from my medication. | 他们不给我药了 |
[13:56] | You haven’t been cut off. | 没有不给 |
[13:58] | Dr. Hill said you had enough in your system right now. | 希尔大夫说再用药就过量了 |
[14:01] | You need to wait a few hours. | 你要过几个小时再服 |
[14:03] | I don’t want to wait a few hours, Mike. | 我不想等 麦克 |
[14:04] | I need something now. | 现在就要 |
[14:07] | What’s going on, Mrs. Logan? | 到底怎么了 洛根太太? |
[14:09] | I don’t need counseling, Mike. | 我不想被开导 麦克 |
[14:10] | I just want a damn pill. | 我只想要吃药 |
[14:13] | Sit down. Sit down. | 坐下 坐下来 |
[14:16] | Thank you, agent Adams. | 谢谢 亚当斯特工 |
[14:23] | We’ve been through some tough times before, Martha. | 我们曾渡过难关 玛莎 |
[14:27] | Just follow the doctor’s orders for now. | 现在听从医嘱就行 |
[14:32] | This is more than just a tough time, Mike. | 现在不是简单的难关 麦克 |
[14:34] | None of this is going to go away. | 永远都不会渡过 |
[14:36] | I just have to live with it. | 我要一直忍受 |
[14:38] | What do you mean, “it’s not going to go away”? | 为什么是 “永远都不会渡过”? |
[14:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[14:45] | I… I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该说的 |
[14:48] | Martha, | 玛莎 |
[14:50] | it’s me. | 我靠得住 |
[14:53] | Say what needs to be said. | 有什么尽管说出来 |
[14:57] | What needs to be said I can’t say to you. | 我想说但不能说 |
[15:01] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[15:05] | Listen, Mike,I just… | 麦克 |
[15:09] | I just need to get some sleep. | 我想休息休息 |
[15:10] | I’m just… | 我 |
[15:12] | my nerves are shot from today. | 今天我很烦躁 |
[15:15] | I just need something to calm me down. | 我需要镇静下来 |
[15:17] | I just need to get to my medication. | 我要吃药 |
[15:20] | The President doesn’t want you to leave the room. | 总统不愿你离开房间 |
[15:22] | Then you can bring it here. | 那你把药拿来 |
[15:25] | I just want to take a couple of pills. | 我只要吃药 |
[15:27] | I need to sleep. | 休息一会儿 |
[15:30] | You can watch me take them. | 你可以在一边看我吃 |
[15:36] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我去试试 |
[15:50] | yes? | 喂? |
[15:52] | They found Bauer yet? | 找到鲍尔了吗? |
[15:54] | No, they haven’t. | 还没有 |
[15:56] | That’s not good. | 这样可不妙 |
[15:57] | I know that’s not good. | 我也清楚 |
[16:00] | I’m putting pressure everywhere I can. | 我已到处施加了压力 |
[16:02] | I don’t think I have to tell you how disastrous it would be | 如果鲍尔拿到录音带 |
[16:04] | if Bauer gets his hands on that recording. | 你应该清楚后果 |
[16:07] | That’s exactly right. | 是的 |
[16:08] | You don’t have to tell me.I know. | 不用你提醒 我知道 |
[16:11] | When I find him, | 找到他时 |
[16:12] | I will call you. | 我就通知你 |
[16:13] | Is there anything else? | 有其他事吗? |
[16:15] | No. | 没了 |
[16:17] | Good. | 好的 |
[16:23] | Mr. President? | 总统先生? |
[16:28] | What is it, Mike? | 怎么了 麦克? |
[16:29] | There’s something I think I should call to your attention. | 我想告诉你一件事 |
[16:31] | Yes? | 什么? |
[16:32] | Your wife is in a very agitated state. | 你的夫人情绪很不稳定 |
[16:36] | I don’t know how to proceed. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[16:37] | Proceed with what? | 做什么? |
[16:39] | She wants me to bring her her medication against doctor’s orders. | 她不顾医嘱 让我为她拿药 |
[16:44] | That’s all I need right now is to deal with her! | 现在我要的就是敷衍她! |
[16:46] | No! No! | 不行 |
[16:48] | No more pills. | 不能把药给她 |
[16:49] | And she shouldn’t be wasting your time with this anyway! | 她不该浪费你的时间! |
[16:52] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[16:56] | Is there something going on that i should know about? | 有什么事情是我该知道的吗? |
[16:59] | Why? | 为什么这么说? |
[17:00] | What did she say? | 她说了什么? |
[17:02] | She needs more medication to calm herself down. | 她要用药来镇静 |
[17:05] | Something’s clearly bothering her, | 有事情困扰着她 |
[17:06] | but she didn’t want to talk about it. | 但她不愿意说 |
[17:12] | I don’t see where any of this becomes your business, Mike. | 这和你无关 麦克 |
[17:14] | I’ll tell you where,Mr. President. | 有关 总统先生 |
[17:16] | I’m your chief of staff. | 我是你的参谋长 |
[17:18] | If there’s something going on that I don’t know about that involves national security, | 如果涉及国家安全 而我被蒙在鼓里 |
[17:22] | it is my business. | 那就和我有关 |
[17:32] | This isn’t national security,Mike. | 这无关国家安全 麦克 |
[17:34] | It’s our marriage. | 是我们的婚姻 |
[17:37] | I think both of us realized today, | 我想我们意识到 |
[17:41] | At this point, | 现在 |
[17:42] | our relationship is nothing more than a facade, | 我们婚姻只是个摆设 |
[17:44] | and one that we’re going to have to keep up for as long as I’m President. | 在我还是总统时 会维持下去 |
[17:48] | I think that she’s reacting to that, Mike. | 我想她是为了这事 麦克 |
[17:56] | I see. | 知道了 |
[17:59] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[18:01] | Mike? | 麦克? |
[18:03] | Give her what she wants. | 把药给她吧 |
[18:06] | Lord knows, she’s in a lot of pain. | 不要让她受折磨 |
[18:22] | Where are you hiding it? | 你把东西藏哪了? |
[18:24] | Hiding what? | 藏什么? |
[18:25] | What-what do you want? | 你要什么? |
[18:25] | What the hell is this? | 这是干什么? |
[18:26] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[18:28] | I know your connection with omicron. | 我知道你和欧米克隆有联系 |
[18:29] | I know your history with Christopher Henderson. | 我知道你认识克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[18:31] | He asked you to take something out of the country for him. | 他要你帮忙携带东西出国 |
[18:33] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[18:34] | Christopher Henderson? | 克里斯托夫·亨德森? |
[18:35] | I have not seen him in months. | 我几个月没见过他了 |
[18:37] | Don’t you lie to me! | 不要对我说谎! |
[18:38] | I’m not lying, I swear! | 我发誓 没有骗你! |
[18:40] | I know Henderson, | 我认识亨德森 |
[18:41] | but I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 但我不知道你说什么 |
[18:45] | Did you check your luggage? | 你检查过你的行李吗? |
[18:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:48] | Find it. | 找出来 |
[18:49] | Move! | 快! |
[18:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[18:56] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:58] | Homework? | 作业? |
[18:59] | Homework, yeah. | 作业 对 |
[19:01] | I didn’t know they had wifi in here. | 我不知道这里可以无线上网 |
[19:06] | Could you leave me alone? | 请走开? |
[19:06] | I can’t talk right now. | 我很忙 |
[19:08] | You’re a little,, | 因为现在的宵禁 |
[19:09] | freaked out because of the curfew thing. | 你受到惊吓了 |
[19:12] | Join the club. | 所以来了 |
[19:15] | Yeah, okay. | 是的 |
[19:17] | When you come up for air, | 你有空的话 |
[19:19] | I’m buying. | 可以找我 |
[19:28] | Airport customs. | 机场海关 |
[19:30] | This is Chloe o’ brian from CTU Los Angeles. | 我是CTU洛杉矶的科洛伊·奥布赖恩 |
[19:32] | I need to talk to somebody in passenger clearing. | 我需要和机场安检人员通话 |
[19:34] | I’ll need verification. | 请确认身份 |
[19:35] | Agency id: Ctu 99A-12. | 编号是 CTU 99A-12 |
[19:40] | the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign, | 机长打开了系紧安全带标志 |
[19:42] | as we are expecting some turbulence. | 我们将遭遇气流 |
[19:44] | Please return to your seat | 请坐回座位 |
[19:45] | and make sure your seat belt is securely fastened. | 确认安全带已系紧 |
[20:00] | the passenger in 12D must be in the forward lavatory. | 12D的乘客可能在洗手间 |
[20:03] | You should get him out. | 你要把他领出来 |
[20:03] | The captain said it’s going to shake pretty hard. | 机长说之后会很颠簸 |
[20:05] | There’s nobody in those. | 没有人在 |
[20:06] | I just checked. | 我检查过了 |
[20:08] | Then where is this guy? | 他去哪了? |
[20:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:10] | Maybe he changed seats. | 也许他换了座位 |
[20:20] | Call the captain, | 告诉机长 |
[20:21] | and tell him the air marshal’s down, | 空警被袭 |
[20:22] | and a passenger’s missing! | 一位乘客失踪 |
[20:24] | What’s going on here?! | 发生什么了?! |
[20:26] | Please be seated, sir. | 先生 请坐下 |
[20:27] | Now, sir! | 马上 先生 |
[20:32] | Captain Cotter, this is Dan. | 科特机长 我是丹 |
[20:34] | The air marshal’s been assaulted. | 空警被袭击 |
[20:35] | What? | 什么? |
[20:36] | Assaulted? | 袭击? |
[20:37] | What’s going on back there? | 后面怎么了? |
[20:39] | I don’t know, sir, | 不知道 |
[20:40] | but he’s been knocked out, | 他被击昏 |
[20:41] | and a passenger’s missing. | 而且一位旅客失踪 |
[20:42] | Okay, okay. Secure the cabin. | 好的 保护好机舱 |
[20:44] | Keep the passengers under control. | 稳定好乘客 |
[20:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[20:47] | There’s a problem in the cabin. | 机舱有问题 |
[20:48] | Make sure our door is secure. | 舱门是否关好 |
[20:50] | It is. | 是的 |
[20:51] | What kind of problem? | 什么问题? |
[20:52] | The air marshal’s been knocked out. | 空警被袭 |
[20:54] | Call L.A. Center, | 通知洛杉矶中心 |
[20:55] | get vectors for an emergency return. | 要求紧急返回 |
[21:00] | Mr. Avila, what happened? | 阿维拉先生 发生什么了? |
[21:02] | The man seated next to me | 坐在我边上的人 |
[21:03] | where is he? | 他在哪? |
[21:04] | I didn’t see him. | 没看到 |
[21:06] | We got to find him. | 我们要找到他 |
[21:08] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:09] | What? | 怎么了? |
[21:10] | He’s got my gun. | 他拿了我的枪 |
[21:31] | Mike,come in. | 麦克 请进 |
[21:39] | So,do you have something for me? | 带来我要的了吗? |
[21:46] | This is just enough for a couple of days. | 这些够用很多天了 |
[21:48] | -Dr. Hill’s going to come in… -Thank you,Mike. | -希尔医生会 -谢谢 麦克 |
[22:03] | I’m going to get ready for bed now. Is there something else? | 我准备睡觉了 还有其他事吗? |
[22:05] | Yes,there is. | 当然有 |
[22:09] | Earlier you said something to the effect | 早些时候你说我不知道实情 |
[22:11] | that I didn’t know everything that was going on. | 诸如此类的话 |
[22:16] | I was confused. | 我当时糊涂了 |
[22:18] | I wanted my pills. | 我想要我的药 |
[22:20] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[22:23] | Are you calling me a liar? | 那你准备叫我骗子? |
[22:25] | I just spoke with the President. | 我刚和总统谈过 |
[22:28] | And I got the same feeling from him I get from you. | 我感到 他和你状况类似 |
[22:31] | Which is? | 那是? |
[22:32] | That you’re both covering something up. | 你们都在隐瞒什么 |
[22:35] | You know,Mike,I’m the one around here who’s supposed to be paranoid,not you. | 知道吗 麦克 我才应该是那个多疑的人 而不是你 |
[22:40] | I know you,Martha. | 我了解你 玛莎 |
[22:42] | And I know the President. | 我也了解总统 |
[22:44] | He said this was all about marital difficulties. | 他说都是婚姻的困扰 |
[22:48] | I think there’s something else. | 我觉得另有原因 |
[22:51] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[22:56] | Don’t shut me out. | 别隐瞒 |
[22:59] | Maybe I can help you. | 说不定我能帮你 |
[23:01] | There is something else,Mike, | 的确另有原因 麦克 |
[23:03] | but it’s between me and charles. | 但是仅限我和查尔斯之间 |
[23:05] | If that changes,I promise I’ll let you know. | 如果状况好转了 我承诺我会告诉你的 |
[23:18] | I don’t know what you think Henderson gave me. I saw no one. | 我不知道你觉得亨德森会给我什么 我没见任何人 |
[23:22] | I was picked up at the consulate and brought directly here. | 我从使馆出来 就直接来这里了 |
[23:24] | There are witnesses, you can ask them. | 有很多证人 你可以问他们 |
[23:26] | -Is this your only piece of luggage? -Yes. | -这是你唯一的行李? -是的 |
[23:27] | If you’re lying to me, I’ll find out. | 如果你在说谎 我会查明的 |
[23:29] | I am not lying.Please, | 我没说谎 求你了 |
[23:31] | if there is someone on this plane that has something you want,it is not me. | 会不会是飞机上的其他人有你想要的东西 而不是我 |
[23:36] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[23:37] | Jack,I don’t think Hans Meyer is our guy. | 杰克 我觉得汉斯·梅尔 不是我们要找的那个 |
[23:40] | -Why not? -The timeline doesn’t match. | -为什么不是? -时间不符合 |
[23:41] | He’s been in customs for the last three hours clearing himself onto the flight. | 最近的3小时 他都一直在海关准备上飞机 |
[23:47] | -The plane’s turning. -What does that mean? | -飞机转向了 -什么意思? |
[23:48] | It means they know I’m on board. Chloe,keep looking. | 就是说他们知道我登机了 科洛伊 继续查 |
[23:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:04] | are you sure he’s down there? | 你确定他就在下面? |
[24:06] | There’s nowhere else he could be. | 他没其他地方可去 |
[24:08] | Tell the pilot he can do it. | 让机长降压吧 |
[24:11] | But there’s a passenger down there with him. He’ll die. | 但下面还有位乘客 他会死的 |
[24:13] | There’s over 50 passengers up here. Call him now. | 上面有超过50位乘客 快打给他 |
[24:17] | Do it. | 快点 |
[24:23] | Captain, | 机长 |
[24:25] | the air marshal says the baggage area is secure, | 空警说行李舱已安全 |
[24:29] | and that you should begin. | 你可以开舱了 |
[24:38] | air’s coming in. | 有空气进来了 |
[24:40] | It’s not coming in, it’s going out. | 不是进来 而是出去了 |
[24:41] | -What do you mean? -They’re depressurizing this area. | -什么意思? -他们在降压 |
[24:44] | What’s going to happen to us? | 对我们有什么影响? |
[24:46] | If we don’t get into the main cabin, we’re going to lose consciousness. | 如果我们不回到主舱内 我们就会失去知觉 |
[24:54] | Jack,what’s going on in the plane? Security net just issued a bulletin. | 杰克 飞机怎么了? 安全网刚刚发布了一个公告 |
[24:57] | Chloe,I need you to patch me through to the pilot. | 科洛伊 把我暂时接通飞行员 |
[24:59] | I don’t know if I can do that. | 我不知道能不能成功 |
[25:00] | Chloe,they’re depressurizing this area. We’re going to lose consciousness. | 科洛伊 他们在降压 我们会失去知觉 |
[25:03] | Okay,okay. | 好吧 |
[25:13] | Yeah,Chloe. | 恩 科洛伊 |
[25:14] | Jack needs us to patch him in to the pilot of the flight. | 杰克要我们把他连线飞行员 |
[25:17] | Can you get through on a CTU sub-channel? | 你能用CTU的子频道连通吗? |
[25:19] | -I’ll try. Hold on. -I’ll stay on the line. | -我试试 等等 -我在线等 |
[25:25] | Air control operator 44. | 空中管制44号接线员 |
[25:27] | Yes,I need you to patch me through to the pilot | 恩 麻烦以下 请帮我接通 |
[25:29] | of diplomatic flight five-two-zero out of van nuys. | 从范内斯起飞的520号外交飞机 |
[25:33] | Hey,what do you got? A little voice-over ip going on there? | 嘿 你在干嘛? 在打网络电话? |
[25:37] | Please leave me alone. | 请别妨碍我 |
[25:39] | No,seriously,I can help. | 不 很认真地说 我可以帮忙 |
[25:41] | I know a way for you to get some free bandwidth. | 我知道如何搞到免费带宽 |
[25:45] | -Really? -Absolutely. | -真的? -当然了 |
[25:48] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[25:49] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[25:52] | Wow,nice piece. | 真不错的机子 |
[25:56] | Never seen one of these before. What is that? | 以前没见过哦 那是什么? |
[26:01] | it’s a CTU series four. | 这是CTU第4代 |
[26:04] | Chloe,they’ve opened the line to the pilot. I’ll patch him through. | 科洛伊 他们接上飞行员了 我给他接通 |
[26:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:08] | Okay,Jack,I’m putting you on with the pilot. | 好了 杰克 准备接飞行员了 |
[26:10] | Go ahead. | 接吧 |
[26:13] | This is captain stan Cotter. Who am I speaking to? | 我是机长斯坦·科特 您哪位? |
[26:16] | Captain,my name is Jack Bauer.I’m with the counter terrorist | 机长 我叫杰克·鲍尔 洛杉矶CTU也在线 |
[26:18] | unit in Los Angeles.I’m the man in your baggage hold. | 我正在你飞机的行李舱内 |
[26:20] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想干嘛? |
[26:22] | I’ll explain everything in a moment | 我马上解释这一切 |
[26:24] | but you’re going to have to restore air pressure to this area. | 但是你先恢复这里的空气压力 |
[26:25] | Sir,I remind you, I am a federal agent. | 先生 我提醒你 我是联邦特工 |
[26:28] | What kind of a federal agent knocks out an air marshal?I don’t believe you. | 哪种联邦特工会打昏空警? 我不相信你 |
[26:32] | Sir,I was patched through to you by a CTU sub-channel. | 先生 我通过CTU子频道连上了你 |
[26:34] | I couldn’t have done that unless I had clearance. | 除非我被授权 不然我无法连上的 |
[26:36] | All I know is,you have a gun and you have breached airplane security. | 我所知道的是 你有枪 并且你破坏了飞机安全 |
[26:39] | Captain,this is a matter of national security. Now open the damn hatch! | 机长 这和国家安全有关 赶快打开该死的舱门 |
[26:45] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[26:46] | He couldn’t have patched in through CTU if he was hostile. | 如果他是敌方 他不可能通过CTU连接上 |
[26:48] | There’s no point in taking a chance. In a couple of minutes he’ll pass out. | 我们不需要冒险 几分钟内他就会昏倒 |
[26:51] | From there, the air marshal can handle it. | 那时 空警可以制伏他 |
[26:54] | Captain,we are running out of air down here. | 机长 我们快没空气了 |
[26:58] | captain,I know you can hear me. | 机长 我知道你能听到我 |
[26:59] | There is a man on board your plane that is a danger to you. That’s why I am here. | 机上有危险分子 所以我才上了飞机 |
[27:04] | Open the hatch! | 打开舱门! |
[27:10] | -I can’t do that. -Okay,you son of a bitch. | -我不能那样做 -你等着 杂种 |
[28:05] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事? |
[28:06] | -The aileron conduit’s been breached. -What?! | -平衡翼控制器故障 -什么?! |
[28:09] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? You’re going to kill everybody on this plane. | 知道你在干嘛吗? 你会害死飞机上的每个人 |
[28:12] | That’s up to you. Open the hatch. | 那就看你的了 打开舱门 |
[28:14] | I’m not letting you up here. | 我不会让你上来的 |
[28:16] | Then you’ll be responsible for everything that happens. | 那你要为发生的一切负责 |
[28:22] | All right,all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[28:26] | Sue,I’m going to stabilize the pressure and I’m letting him up.I want you to unlock the hatch. | 苏 我准备恢复压力让他上来 我要你打开舱门盖 |
[28:30] | The cockpit’s secure. He can’t get in here. | 驾驶舱安全 他进不来的 |
[28:33] | Yes,captain. | 好的 机长 |
[28:38] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道你在干嘛吗? |
[28:40] | The captain ordered me to open the hatch. | 机长命令我打开舱门盖 |
[28:45] | Both of you,turn around and grab the wall.Now! | 你们全都转身 手放墙上 快点! |
[28:59] | You… in the baggage hold. | 你 去行李舱 |
[29:03] | Do it. Now. | 快点 |
[29:16] | Close it. | 关上它 |
[29:20] | Lock it. | 锁上 |
[29:25] | -Out of the galley now. -Get back to your seats. | -从厨房出去 -都回座位 |
[29:28] | -What’s going on? -Sit down! | -怎么了? -坐下! |
[29:29] | He has a gun! | 他有枪! |
[29:31] | everybody just stay in your seats. Face forward.Put your hands on your head. | 大家呆在原位 脸朝前 双手放在脑后 |
[29:34] | Do what I tell you and no one will get hurt. If you don’t,people will start to die. | 按我说的做 没有人会受伤 如果你们不听 那就会死人 |
[29:39] | Get the captain on the phone now. | 让机长听电话 |
[29:42] | Sir,he’s in the main cabin. He has a gun. | 先生 他在主舱内 他有枪 |
[29:44] | Get the first-class passengers, move them into the main cabin. | 让头等舱的乘客到主舱里去 |
[29:46] | Everyone to the main cabin. | 每个人都呆在主舱 |
[29:51] | Captain,this is Jack Bauer. | 机长 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[29:52] | I want to assure you I have no intention of hurting any of your passengers. | 我想向你保证 我没有伤害任何乘客的意图 |
[29:54] | I need to find something that’s on the plane. It’s a matter of national security. | 我要找飞机上的某样物品 这有关国家安全 |
[29:57] | What do you want,Bauer? | 你要什么 鲍尔? |
[29:58] | I want you to remain in a holding pattern so I can search your passengers. | 我要你保持在椭圆形盘旋 以便我搜索你的乘客 |
[30:01] | If you’re really a federal agent, then you know I have to land this plane. | 如果你真的是联邦特工 你知道我必须让飞机着陆 |
[30:04] | Sir,that won’t give me enough time. | 先生 那就没时间了 |
[30:06] | That’s not my problem. | 那不是我的问题 |
[30:08] | I have a gun.Your air marshal is down. Captain,it is your problem. | 我手上有枪 空警在底舱 机长 这是你的问题 |
[30:11] | You need to remain in a holding pattern, do you understand me? | 你要继续飞这条航线 明白吗 |
[30:13] | You do what you have to do,Mr. Bauer. My job is to land this airplane. | 你做你得做的事情 我的任务是让飞机着陆而已 |
[30:17] | And that is what I am going to do. | 而这是我将要做的事 |
[30:20] | Captain? Captain… | 机长 机长 |
[30:45] | That’s all we have on flight 520,sir. | 以上为所知520班机的情况 |
[30:47] | Okay,look,I want updates on the situation on a minute by minute basis if necessary. | 如果必要的话我要每分钟更新情报 |
[30:52] | Yes.sir. | 是的长官 |
[31:03] | Yes. | 喂 |
[31:04] | I just got word from the faa about a hiJacking aboard | 我从联邦航空总局得知一个半小时前 |
[31:07] | a diplomatic flight that left van nuys a half hour ago. | 范内斯机场一外交航班被劫持 |
[31:11] | So what? | 然后呢 |
[31:12] | Jack Bauer is the hiJacker. | 杰克是劫机者 |
[31:15] | What is he doing on that flight? | 他在那班航机上干什么 |
[31:17] | Looking for the recording that implicates me in David Palmer’s death. | 在上面寻找我和大卫·帕默 死有关的录音带 |
[31:21] | Henderson handed it off to somebody before he was arrested | 亨德森在被拘留前把它交到别人受伤 |
[31:24] | and Jack must know that it’s on board. | 杰克一定知道它在机上 |
[31:26] | Then you shouldn’t be wasting your time talking to me. | 你还浪费时间和我说这戏废话 |
[31:29] | Order the plane down, and grab Bauer before he can hurt us. | 命令航机着陆 在鲍尔伤害我们前抓住他 |
[31:39] | Wait,what are you saying? That he hiJacked the plane? | 等等 你在说什么 他劫持飞机 |
[31:42] | Not exactly.He has control of the cabin. The pilot is landing the plane. | 他是控制了机舱 驾驶员在降落 |
[31:45] | What about that recording? | 那么那卷录音带呢 |
[31:47] | He’s still looking for it,but there’s no guarantee he’ll find it before the plane lands. | 他仍然在找它 但是不确定他能否在降落前找到 |
[31:50] | And after that, it’s all over. | 然后在接下来 就什么都结束了 |
[31:52] | The President will have his people arrest Jack at the airport and isolate him. | 总统会让他的人马 在机场逮捕杰克并隔离他的 |
[31:56] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们接下来该怎么做 |
[31:58] | Just keep helping Jack. | 继续帮杰克 |
[32:00] | Chloe,I need to see that evidence. Call me if you need anything from here. | 科洛伊 我要看那个证据 如果需要任何帮忙打电话给我 |
[32:04] | Fine. | 好的 |
[32:12] | Give me a second. | 给我点时间 |
[32:15] | What’s Bauer doing on flight 520? | 鲍尔在520班机上做什么? |
[32:18] | You have no idea what you’re dealing with, you little ass-kisser. | 你不知道你现在做什么 马屁精 |
[32:21] | You don’t talk to my people like that,Bill. | 比尔你不需要跟我的人这样说话 |
[32:23] | Take him to holding. | 带他到拘留室 |
[32:25] | It’s no wonder CTU fell apart under that guy. | 毫无疑问在这个人管理下CTU已经分裂 |
[32:27] | Miles,I know you’re trying to help, but I’ll take it from here,okay? | 迈尔斯 我知道你要帮忙 但现在我来接手 |
[32:41] | Western operations. | 西部指挥所 |
[32:42] | This is Miles papazian, homeland security,Los Angeles. | 我是迈尔斯·帕帕赞恩 洛杉矶国土安全部 |
[32:44] | Pass code 21 double six. | 认证码是2166 |
[32:46] | -Put me through to Mike Novick. -One moment,please. | -帮我接通麦克·诺维克 -请稍等 |
[32:51] | Yes,Miles. What is it? | 喂 迈尔斯 什么事啊 |
[32:54] | I need your input,sir,because | 我需要你的支持 长官 因为 |
[32:56] | I’m having a problem with Karen Hayes. | 我和凯伦·海因斯之间有矛盾 |
[32:59] | I’d like to preface what I’m about to tell you by saying | 首先声明我将要告诉您的事情 |
[33:00] | that I don’t wish to be second-guessing… | 都是经过反复和仔细思考的 |
[33:02] | I don’t have time for prefaces. | 我没时间听开场白 |
[33:04] | Karen Hayes was called in to replace Bill Buchanan. | 凯伦·海因斯被委任取代比尔·布坎南 |
[33:07] | She was hand-chosen by the vice President to take that post. | 她是副总统亲自挑选才获任 |
[33:10] | I understand that,sir. | 我明白这个 |
[33:11] | Are you saying you feel she’s unfit to do the job? | 你是不是说你觉得她不能胜任这工作 |
[33:15] | Four hours ago,she relieved Bill Buchanan for ineffectual leadership. | 四小时前 她免除比尔·布坎南的领导权 |
[33:19] | He’s been working covertly with Chloe O’brian | 后者掩护科洛伊·奥布赖恩 |
[33:22] | to aid Jack Bauer,a federal fugitive. | 去帮助联邦通缉犯杰克·鲍尔 |
[33:24] | Which means Buchanan needs to be dealt with appropriately. | 意味着需要小心处理布坎南 |
[33:28] | What has Karen done? | 凯伦做了什么 |
[33:29] | She sent in a tac team to pick them both up, | 她派了一支队伍去抓他们 但是他们到达时 |
[33:31] | but by the time they got there,O’brian was gone. | 奥布赖恩已经不在了 |
[33:34] | But instead of having the team do the interrogation of Buchanan onsite, | 抓到后不去审问布坎南 |
[33:38] | Karen wasted 20 minutes by bringing him in to CTU. | 凯伦用了20分钟带他回CTU |
[33:43] | Maybe she felt the interrogation would be more effective with CTU resources. | 也许她觉得用CTU的资源更有助审问 |
[33:48] | But,sir,she isn’t even using rudimentary CTU resources. | 但是 长官 她甚至不用CTU的基本资料 |
[33:51] | She wants to do a soft Q and A by herself. | 她用自己柔和的方式去问问题 |
[33:54] | Any leads we may have had on O’brian have dried up. | 这样我们也许就 不能从奥布赖恩那得到什么 |
[33:58] | Wait a second,Miles. | 等等迈尔斯 |
[34:00] | I’m not going to pass judgment on Karen Hayes at this point. | 我不会凭这点去评价凯伦·海因斯 |
[34:03] | She’s not interrogating a terrorist. | 她不是在对一个恐怖分子进行审问 |
[34:05] | She’s dealing with a high-ranking federal employee. | 她是在处理一个高级联邦官员 |
[34:08] | Sometimes finesse and diplomacy are better than coercion. | 有时候政策和手段技巧 比高压更为有效 |
[34:13] | Your concern is duly noted,Miles. | 你的关心是很正常的迈尔斯 |
[34:15] | If you’ll excuse me, I need to see the President. | 我必须走了 去找一下总统先生 |
[34:30] | -Karen. -Shut up,Bill. | -凯伦 -比尔 给我闭嘴 |
[34:41] | We’re offline. Now we can talk. | 我们离线了 现在我们可以谈谈了 |
[34:45] | Look,you can continue this charade of me being under arrest | 你可以继续在我被捕后这样伪装 |
[34:46] | if you want to,but Jack needs our help. | 但是杰克需要我们帮忙 |
[34:48] | And he’s getting it, but make no mistake, | 而且他快要拿到证据 别弄错了 |
[34:50] | I am still in charge of this facility, | 我仍然是这里的主管 |
[34:53] | and until I see that evidence,I must remain skeptical. | 除非我看到证据 不然会保持怀疑 |
[34:57] | -Have you talked to Chloe? -Yes. | -你和科洛伊说过了吗? -对 |
[34:59] | What’s Jack’s status? | 杰克现在怎么样 |
[35:01] | He’s searching the cabin for the evidence, but the pilot is going to land that plane. | 在他机舱找证据 但是驾驶员准备降落 |
[35:04] | -How much time does Jack have? -15 minutes. | -杰克还有多长时间 -15分钟 |
[35:07] | To search over 50 passengers? That’s impossible. | 搜查超过50位乘客 这根本不可能 |
[35:13] | Ms. Hayes. | 喂 |
[35:14] | The President and Mike Novick want an update | 总统先生和麦克·诺维克 |
[35:16] | on the hiJacking of the diplomatic flight. | 想要劫持外交航机的最新情况 |
[35:19] | Put them through. | 接他们进来 |
[35:21] | Go ahead,sir. | 请讲 先生 |
[35:23] | Ms. Hayes,this is the President. Talk to me about 520. | 海因斯女士 我是总统 跟我说有关520航机的事 |
[35:26] | We know that Bauer’s involved,but we don’t know why. | 我们知道鲍尔和这事有关 但是我们不知道原因 |
[35:30] | Isn’t it obvious?Bauer is a fugitive and | 这还不清楚吗 鲍尔是个通缉犯 |
[35:33] | he’s looking for safe passage out of the country. | 他在找一个安全离境的方法 |
[35:35] | Well,that’s certainly a possibility,sir. | 是的 这是一个可能性的 总统先生 |
[35:37] | Listen to me. This man is desperate. He will say or do anything. | 听我说 他没退路了 任何事都干得出来 |
[35:41] | He’s not to be trusted. | 他不值得再信任 |
[35:43] | We need to take him down now, dead or alive. | 无论死活 都要拿下他 |
[35:47] | Yes,sir. | 是的 总统先生 |
[35:49] | -Mr. President. -Look. | -总统先生 -听着 |
[35:51] | You call the pilot and you tell him that | 你可以告诉驾驶员 |
[35:53] | I don’t care if Bauer is making threats or not, | 我不管鲍尔是不是在恐吓 |
[35:55] | that plane has to land immediately. | 飞机必须马上着陆 |
[35:57] | And when it lands,I want my | 一旦飞机落地 |
[36:00] | secret service detail to take him into custody,is that clear? | 我要特勤处马上将鲍尔拘押 |
[36:04] | Ms. Hayes? | 海因斯女士? |
[36:06] | Yes,Mr. President. | 是的 总统先生 |
[36:12] | The President has had knowledge of everything that’s happened today. | 总统早知道今天发生的事情了 |
[36:15] | He wants that plane down before Jack finds the evidence. | 他想在杰克找到证据以前就让飞机降落 |
[36:18] | We have to buy him more time. | 我们必须拖延时间 |
[36:21] | I don’t have the authority to keep that plane from landing. | 我无权阻止飞机降落 |
[36:26] | Sir. | 先生 |
[36:28] | -It still doesn’t make sense to me. -What? | -事情说不通 -什么? |
[36:31] | Jack Bauer has been on the right side | 今天开始 直到现在 |
[36:33] | of everything that’s happened today,up until now. | 杰克·鲍尔的立场都是对的 |
[36:35] | Well,right now,he is hiJacking a plane. This man is not stupid. | 可现在他劫持了飞机 他不是傻子 |
[36:40] | He’s appeared to do the right thing,but right now, | 他表面做正确的事 |
[36:43] | he’s backed into a corner,and he’s desperate. | 背地里作困兽斗 |
[36:46] | -Do you really believe that,sir? -I absolutely do. | -你真的相信? -绝对信 |
[36:49] | Bauer’s lied to us all day. | 鲍尔一直在欺骗我们 |
[36:51] | He’s played us all for fools. | 他耍了所有人 |
[37:25] | -Flight operations. -This is Chloe O’brian again. | -班机调度 -还是我 科洛伊·奥布赖恩 |
[37:27] | Yes,ms. O’brian. | 是的 奥布赖恩女士 |
[37:29] | The copilot,Don Faganson,didn’t check in when he boarded flight 520. | 副驾驶邓·费甘森 在登机前没有登记 |
[37:32] | Mr. Faganson didn’t board. | 费甘森先生没有登机 |
[37:34] | -Why not? -He was replaced at the last minute. | -为什么? -他在最后被替换了 |
[37:37] | -By whom? -Scott Evans,the new copilot. | -被谁? -斯科特·埃文斯 新的副驾驶 |
[37:51] | Here are your things, go back to your seat. | 还给你 请回座位 |
[37:57] | -yeah. -Jack,it’s the copilot,scott Evans. | -什么 -杰克 是副驾驶 斯科特·埃文斯 |
[38:00] | -How do you know? -He used to fly for hatton air. | -你怎么知道的? -他曾为哈德顿航空工作 |
[38:02] | It’s a private charter company that worked exclusively for omicron. | 是家只为欧米克隆服务的包机公司 |
[38:05] | Evans was assigned to Henderson’s group. | 埃文斯分配给亨德森的部门 |
[38:07] | He flew him around for over a year. | 为他工作了一年多 |
[38:09] | Okay,I need you to patch me through to the captain | 我要你接通我和机长私聊的频道 |
[38:11] | on a discreet channel so Evans can’t hear me. | 以防埃文斯可能听见对话内容 |
[38:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:17] | Sit down! Now! | 坐下! 马上! |
[38:19] | Everybody stay in your seats and no one will get hurt! | 想活命的话 就都坐下! |
[38:25] | -You okay? -I’m fine. | -你没事吧? -很好 |
[38:32] | Incoming com on line 139. | 139线上的通话 |
[38:34] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[38:36] | Captain,this is Jack Bauer. I’m speaking to you on a discreet channel. | 机长 我是杰克·鲍尔 我们之间的通话是私密的 |
[38:40] | The person that I’m looking for, | 我要找的人 |
[38:42] | the man with the evidence that I need,is sitting next to you. | 持有我需要的证据的人就坐在你边上 |
[38:44] | He’s your copilot, scott Evans. | 你的副驾驶 斯科特·埃文斯 |
[38:45] | That’s ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[38:47] | Sir,my sources have informed me that Evans was a last-second replacement. | 我得到消息 埃文斯是最后一刻才被替换的 |
[38:50] | Can you explain to me why you’re not flying with your regular copilot,Don Faganson? | 你能解释下为什么 以前的副驾驶邓·费甘森不在吗? |
[38:55] | Captain,scott Evans has been connected to a known terrorist. | 斯科特·埃文斯与恐怖分子是一伙的 |
[39:01] | You need to open the door. | 你一定要开门 |
[39:04] | This conversation is over. | 通话结束了 |
[39:09] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[39:16] | What did he want? | 他要干什么? |
[39:17] | He’s desperate. Wants us to land. | 他要我们降落 |
[39:20] | -This is messed up. -Yeah. | -真是一团糟 -是啊 |
[39:25] | Bad luck for you,huh? | 你不走运? |
[39:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[39:28] | Well,wasn’t don supposed to have your seat tonight? | 本来是邓出勤的? |
[39:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:34] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[39:36] | I don’t know. I got the call,so I’m here. | 不清楚 我得到通知 就来了 |
[39:39] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[39:48] | Oh,god. | 天哪 |
[39:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[39:52] | could you,uh…could you take the stick for a second? | 能帮我握一下操纵杆吗? |
[39:57] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[39:59] | Yeah. I just… got a cramp in my leg. | 脚抽筋了 |
[40:05] | Yeah. Those are a bitch. | 是啊 真够烦人的 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:21] | I’m the only one who can fly this plane. | 只有我能驾驶了 |
[40:27] | Now,you don’t strike me as a man who’s willing to die for Christopher Henderson. | 别告诉我你为了 克里斯托夫·亨德森愿意吃子弹 |
[40:32] | Give me the recording. | 把录音交出来 |
[40:36] | Do it. | 快 |
[40:48] | Slowly. Get up. | 慢慢站起来 |
[40:53] | Get back in your seat. | 回座位去 |
[40:59] | You’re going to land this plane or I’m going to put a bullet in your head. | 要么降落 要么脑袋给你打个洞 |
[41:08] | Yeah,Jack. | 喂 杰克 |
[41:09] | Advise CTU I have the recording. | 通知CTU我拿到了录音 |
[41:11] | I’ll be on the ground in less than 15 minutes. | 15分钟内就能降落 |
[41:14] | Got it. | 了解 |
[41:37] | -Yes. -Charles. | -喂 -查尔斯 |
[41:40] | If I’m going to live with this, then you’re going to have to help me. | 如果想让我忍下去 你就要帮我 |
[41:46] | Help you do what,Martha? | 怎么帮你 玛莎? |
[41:48] | Understand. | 理解 |
[41:50] | I… | 我 |
[41:51] | I know you’re a good man, | 我知道你是好人 |
[41:55] | and that deep down, | 你本意 |
[41:58] | you do what’s best for this country. | 是为了这个国家 |
[42:02] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[42:04] | Then why… | 为什么 |
[42:06] | why didn’t you come to me? | 你不和我说呢? |
[42:10] | I’d have been there for you. | 我会帮助你 |
[42:13] | I could have talked you through it. | 为你开导的 |
[42:16] | For god’s sake,Martha,for the last three years, | 看在上帝的份上 玛莎过去3年中 |
[42:18] | you’ve been one click away from a nervous breakdown every single day, | 你的精神状况一直处于濒临崩溃状态 |
[42:20] | and I’m gonna come to you for advice? | 你让我怎么敢向你咨询 |
[42:26] | -I’m gonna have to take another call. -No. Charles,no,no. | -我还要接电话 -不要挂 查尔斯 不要 |
[42:29] | We’ll talk later. | 再谈 |
[42:38] | Yes. | 喂 |
[42:39] | Bauer’s got the evidence. He is in control of the plane. | 鲍尔得到了证据 控制了飞机 |
[42:43] | How do you know that? | 你怎么会知道? |
[42:45] | We just picked up a call from Chloe O’brian to Karen Hayes. | 我们截取了 科洛伊·奥布赖恩和凯伦·海因斯的通话 |
[42:49] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[42:51] | You are going to have to shoot down that plane,Mr. President. | 你得击落飞机 总统先生 |
[42:56] | -What? -It’s the only option we’ve got. | -什么? -只有这个选择 |
[42:59] | Otherwise,you go to prison for treason and murder. | 不然 你会因为叛国和谋杀而入狱 |