时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | You’re a traitor to this country and a disgrace to your office. | 你是国家的叛徒 是政府的耻辱 |
[00:18] | Logan wants me dead because he thinks I know too much. | 洛根想让我死 因为我知道的太多了 |
[00:21] | Logan had more to protect,and you know that. | 洛根要掩盖的多了 你明白的 |
[00:25] | -Aaron? -Ma’am,please stay where you are. | -艾伦? -夫人 请待着别动 |
[00:40] | -Bierko’s escaped. -What? | -比耶科逃了 -什么? |
[00:41] | How long ago? | 什么时候? |
[00:43] | Davis,Karen Hayes here. What happened? | 戴维斯 我是凯伦·海因斯 发生什么事了? |
[00:45] | Our lead car got taken out by an IED. | 我们领头的车遭到炸弹袭击 |
[00:48] | I overheard Bierko talking to his men. He said they’re not finished. | 我听见比耶科和手下说 还没完 |
[00:51] | I’m sure he said something about a nerve gas canister. | 我确定听见他说还有一个神经毒气罐 |
[00:54] | Henderson set up Bierko with the nerve gas to begin with. | 开始就是亨德森安排 让比耶科得到神经毒气的 |
[00:56] | Trust me. You’re wasting your time. He’s not going to help us. | 相信我 你这是在浪费时间 他不会帮我们的 |
[00:58] | He will if we offer him a deal. | 如果和他做笔交易 他会的 |
[01:02] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[01:03] | I’ll disappear just like you did so they wouldn’t turn you over to the Chinese. | 消失 像你逃脱中国政府那样消失 |
[01:08] | Anything less than Bierko’s head on a plate, | 拿不到比耶科的人头 |
[01:12] | this deal is off. | 交易就取消 |
[01:13] | Bierko’s going to release the Sentox gas soon. We need to know where. | 比耶科很快就要释放Sentox毒气了 我们需要知道位置 |
[01:16] | It’s a Russian submarine,Jack. | 是一艘俄国潜艇 杰克 |
[01:18] | What is the armament package on a Russian Delta-4 class sub? | 德尔塔4级潜艇上有什么武器? |
[01:21] | Best of my knowledge, 12 Scorpion land-attack missiles. | 据我所知 12枚SS-N-24舰对地导弹 |
[01:23] | They’re fast and accurate,carry multiple warheads. | 导弹高速精确 可以装载多弹头 |
[01:25] | One of them can take out several city blocks. | 一枚就可以摧毁数个街区 |
[01:28] | Lieutenant,we believe the Natalia has been targeted for a terrorist attack. | 上尉 我们得知娜塔丽娅号成为 恐怖分子的袭击目标 |
[01:31] | We think the terrorists are after your missiles on the sub. | 我们认为他们是冲着潜艇上的导弹去的 |
[01:34] | You need to secure your vessel and lock down your weapons system immediately. | 保住潜艇 立即锁定武器系统 |
[01:51] | That way. | 那边 |
[01:54] | We have control of the weapons system. | 我们已经控制了武器系统 |
[02:02] | The following takes place between 5Am and 6Am. | 以下是发生于清晨5点至6点之间的故事 |
[02:29] | I’ve flushed the Sentox. The atmospheric readings are all normal. | 我清除了Sentox 空气读数正常 |
[02:33] | It’s safe to breathe. | 可以正常呼吸了 |
[02:39] | The coordinates for the targets upload them into the missiles. | 把目标的坐标 上传给导弹 |
[02:43] | Begin the launch countdown. | 开始发射倒数 |
[02:52] | Remove your masks. | 除下防毒面具 |
[02:55] | We are close to finishing what we started today. | 我们就要完成今天开始的任务了 |
[02:58] | I have identified 12 high-value targets: | 我已经确定了12个高价值目标 |
[03:02] | financial centers,transportation hubs, high-population-density areas. | 金融中心 交通枢纽 人口密集地 |
[03:08] | The Americans will wake up this morning to discover | 美国人早晨醒来便会发现 |
[03:11] | how steep a price they’ve paid for their alliance with Moscow. | 和莫斯科结盟要付出多昂贵的代价 |
[03:16] | What we’re about to accomplish today | 我们今天将要完成的任务 |
[03:18] | will be remembered by our countrymen forever. | 将会被国人永远记住 |
[03:37] | -Ms. Raines. -Admiral Kirkland. | -瑞恩斯小姐 -柯克兰上将 |
[03:39] | I understand you’re reporting some type of emergency at the Port of Los Angeles? | 我想你是要报告洛杉矶机场紧急事件? |
[03:43] | In anticipation of today’s treaty with the Russians, | 根据今天和俄国签订的条约 |
[03:45] | the Russian submarine Natalia is docked here for inspection by the U.S. Navy. | 俄国潜艇娜塔丽娅停靠在码头 接受美国海军的检查 |
[03:49] | I’m familiar with the exercise. I authorized it myself. | 我熟悉作业流程 是我亲自授权的 |
[03:51] | Terrorists have seized control of that submarine. | 恐怖分子控制了那艘潜艇 |
[03:55] | What? We haven’t received any distress signals from the crew. | 什么? 我们并没有收到任何船员的求救信号 |
[03:58] | Because they’re dead,sir,all of them, including the Russian crew. | 因为他们已经死了 先生 所有人都死了 包括俄方船员 |
[04:01] | We believe the terrorists have flooded the sub’s ventilation system with Sentox nerve gas. | 我们认为恐怖分子 向潜艇的通风系统释放了Sentox毒气 |
[04:06] | My God. | 天 |
[04:07] | Sir,I don’t mean to preempt your protocols, | 先生 我无意冒犯您的职权 |
[04:10] | but how long will it take you to scramble a flight of F-18s? | 请问紧急调配一队F-18需要多久? |
[04:13] | You’re asking me to sink the submarine? | 你是让我击沉潜艇? |
[04:15] | Sir,these terrorists are in control of 12 multiple-warhead missiles, | 先生 这些恐怖分子 控制了12枚多弹头导弹 |
[04:18] | which they will use against civilian targets unless we stop them first. | 这些导弹会袭击平民 除非我们可以阻止他们 |
[04:23] | I’ll need all of this confirmed. | 这一切需要确认才行 |
[04:24] | We have a team on the ground that can confirm, but now I need to know precisely: | 我们的地面部队可以确认 但是我想准确的知道 |
[04:28] | How long will it take for you to scramble these fighters? | 紧急调用战斗机需要多久? |
[04:31] | I’m sending you the estimated approach vectors and ETA for my F-18s. | 我把F-18战斗机的预计到达时间传给你 |
[04:35] | I can have my fighter jets there within 22 to 25 minutes. | 我可以让战斗机在22到25分钟之内赶到 |
[04:39] | We have a problem,sir. | 我们有问题了 先生 |
[04:40] | According to our simulation,Bierko will have his missiles in the air in less than 20 minutes. | 根据我们的模拟 比耶科将在20分钟内发射导弹 |
[04:45] | Scrambling the jets right now, | 让飞机升空 |
[04:48] | but it seems to me as if this is going to be up to your team on the ground. | 不过据我看 还是得靠你们的地面部队 |
[05:05] | We have visual contact with the sub. | 我们能看见潜艇了 |
[05:07] | Hatches are still closed. Ship’s been locked down. | 舱门还是关着的 潜艇锁住了 |
[05:10] | Confirming one hostile topside, standing guard. | 确认舰顶有一名恐怖分子守卫 |
[05:13] | Jack,Chloe’s simulation has Bierko firing those missiles in less than 20 minutes. | 杰克 根据科洛伊的模拟 比耶科在20分钟将发射导弹 |
[05:17] | Sooner than that if he’s already started programming targets. | 如果他已经计划好目标的话会更快 |
[05:21] | The Navy won’t be able to intercept in time. | 海军无法及时阻止 |
[05:23] | Jack,it’s Audrey. I just got off the phone with Admiral Kirkland. | 杰克 我是奥黛丽 我刚和柯克兰上将通过话 |
[05:26] | He’s scrambling F-18s,but they won’t be able to | 他已经派出了F-18 |
[05:28] | get them in the air in time in order to destroy the sub. | 但是他们无法及时到达击沉潜艇 |
[05:30] | -How far out are reinforcements? -Too far. | -支援有多远? -很远 |
[05:33] | Additional tac teams won’t arrive until after the missiles have launched. | 别的战术小组在导弹发射之前无法赶到 |
[05:35] | That means we have to take Bierko down ourselves. | 那意味着我们必须自己拿下比耶科了 |
[05:38] | That’s not a real option,Jack. There are only four entry points on that submarine. | 那不是办法 杰克 潜艇上只有4个入口 |
[05:41] | We have to assume that Bierko’s locked them down and is defending them. | 我们认为比耶科已经锁定 并守住了所有的入口 |
[05:44] | Jack,Bill’s right.We don’t have the manpower or the resources to get on that sub. | 杰克 比尔说的对 我们没有足够的人力或者别的办法登上潜艇 |
[05:49] | We might. Somebody just launched a signal tube off the starboard side. | 或许可以的 有人刚刚从右翼放出了信号管 |
[05:53] | What’s a signal tube? | 什么信号管? |
[05:55] | It’s a radio beacon crewmen can send to the surface in case of emergencies. | 是船员遇到紧急状况时候 放出水面的无线电向标 |
[05:58] | Chloe,if there are friendlies inside, they can help us board the sub. | 科洛伊 如果里面还有友军的话 他们可以帮我们进入潜艇 |
[06:01] | -I want you to scan all emergency frequencies. -On it. | -搜索所有的紧急频率 -正在搜索 |
[06:04] | Standing by. | 我们等着 |
[06:05] | Jack,just so we’re straight | 杰克 我们坦白了吧 |
[06:07] | we stop Bierko,my wife and I disappear for good,with your help,right? | 我们阻止比耶科 你帮我和我妻子永远消失 是吧? |
[06:13] | -Yeah. -One other thing. | -没错 -还有件事 |
[06:15] | If I’m going on that sub with you, I need a firearm. | 如果和你一起上潜艇 我需要武器 |
[06:18] | I’ll cover you. | 我会掩护你 |
[06:20] | Well,that’s what I’m worried about. | 那才是我担心的 |
[06:21] | I don’t go anywhere undefended against hostiles. | 没有防身的武器的话 我哪儿也不去 |
[06:24] | I still consider you a hostile. | 我把你还当成是敌人呢 |
[06:26] | Jack,I don’t get a gun,I don’t go in. | 杰克 拿不到枪 我不会进去的 |
[06:29] | Jack,you were right. There’s a survivor on the submarine. He’s sending out a distress signal. | 杰克 你说的没错 潜艇内有生还者 他发出了求救信号 |
[06:32] | -Can he receive on this frequency? -Yeah. | -这个频率他可以接收到吗? -可以 |
[06:34] | Patch him through. | 信号传过来 |
[06:41] | I repeat. Petty Officer Tim Rooney,on Natalia K524. | 重复 海军军士蒂姆·鲁尼 娜塔丽娅 K524号潜艇 |
[06:47] | Code seven. SOS. We are under attack. | 7号代码 SOS 我们遭到袭击 |
[06:50] | Petty Officer Rooney,my name is Jack Bauer. | 鲁尼军士 我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[06:52] | I’m with the Counterterrorist Unit,Los Angeles. | 所属洛杉矶反恐组 |
[06:55] | What the hell is going on,sir? Everyone’s dead. | 先生 究竟发生什么事了? 所有人都死了 |
[06:59] | And there are people in the Control Room trying to operate the missile launch system. | 而且控制室里 有人试图操控导弹发射系统 |
[07:03] | -Who the hell are they? -They’re Russian separatists. | -他们究竟是谁? -他们是俄国分裂主义者 |
[07:05] | They’re the terrorists that were responsible for the attacks that took place earlier today. | 他们是今天早些时候发动恐怖袭击的人 |
[07:08] | Does the Navy know about this? | 海军军方知道这些情况吗? |
[07:09] | Yeah. They’re sending in fighters,but I don’t think they’re going to get here in time. | 是的 他们已经派来战斗机 但是我想他们无法及时赶到 |
[07:15] | So what are we supposed to do? | 那我们怎么做? |
[07:16] | Did anyone else from your crew survive the attack? | 船员中还有人生还吗? |
[07:22] | No. I don’t think so. | 我想是没有了 |
[07:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[07:25] | Lower Level,Auxiliary Engineering. | 下层 辅助工程室 |
[07:28] | I was down here doing an inventory when the alarms went off. | 我下来做物品清单 这时候警报响了 |
[07:30] | The atmospheric gauges red-lined. It’s a sealed compartment,so I shut it down. | 空气测量表亮红灯了 这里是密封间 我就把这里关上了 |
[07:34] | The n that attacked the ship, were they wearing gas masks? | 袭击舰船的人 他们戴了防毒面具吗? |
[07:38] | They were,but they took them off a few minutes ago. | 戴了 不过几分钟之前已经拿下来了 |
[07:40] | Okay,good. That means they flushed the Sentox out of the air system. | 好 那是说他们已经清除了空气里的毒气 |
[07:43] | You should be able to move around freely. Hold on one second. | 你应该能自由行动了 等一会儿 |
[07:47] | -Chloe? -Yes,Jack? | -科洛伊? -怎么了 杰克? |
[07:48] | I want you to get me the nearest | 帮我找一下 |
[07:50] | entry point to Petty Officer Rooney’s current position. | 距离鲁尼军士位置最近的入口 |
[07:53] | The closest hatch is the forward escape hatch. | 最近的舱门在前舱安全舱门 |
[07:55] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:56] | Petty Officer Rooney, do you have a firearm? | 鲁尼军士 你有武器吗? |
[07:59] | No. The armory’s on the other side of the ship. | 没有 武器库在船的另外一侧 |
[08:02] | You need to find something that you can use as a weapon. | 你得找些什么当作武器用 |
[08:04] | I have a… I have a utility tool. It has a knife on it. | 我有多功能工具 上面有把刀 |
[08:08] | That’ll work. I want you to make your way up to the Upper Level. | 会有用的 到上一层去 |
[08:10] | Let me know when you get there. | 到了那里通知我们 |
[08:12] | You still haven’t told me what it is you want me to do. | 你还没告诉我你要我怎么做 |
[08:14] | I need you to get to the forward escape hatch and let us in. | 我要你打开前面的安全舱口让我们进去 |
[08:19] | There’s a man there guarding it. | 那里有一个人守着 |
[08:21] | Then you’re going to have to kill him. | 你要杀了他 |
[08:26] | Petty Officer Rooney? | 鲁尼军士 |
[08:28] | I’m an engineer. | 我是个工程师 |
[08:30] | I… I’m not trained for that. | 我没有受过那方面的训练 |
[08:32] | The men that commandeered the Natalia plan to use its missiles | 船上的人占领了娜塔丽娅号是为了 |
[08:35] | and launch them on civilian targets unless we stop them. | 利用导弹向平民发动攻击 我们得阻止他们 |
[08:37] | You need to make your way up to the Upper Level. | 你必须上到上一层去 |
[08:39] | You need to do it now. We are running out of time. | 马上就去 我们没时间了 |
[08:44] | -I’ll contact you when I get there. -Copy that. | -到了那里我再联系你 -知道了 |
[08:53] | We need to get closer to the sub. Are you ready? | 我们得靠近潜艇一点 准备好了? |
[08:55] | Jack,I know you got Malina’s. 45 in that bag.Now,give it to me. | 杰克我知道你包里有马琳娜的点45 现在 把枪给我 |
[09:04] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[09:08] | We’re generating a list of potential targets, | 我们已经拟出了一些潜在目标的名单 |
[09:10] | but frankly,we have no idea what Bierko plans to hit. | 但说实话 不知道比耶科究竟要打哪里 |
[09:13] | Are we evacuating these potential targets? | 能够在这些目标地域内进行疏散吗? |
[09:15] | Don’t have time. The missiles will strike before we can | 没时间了 不等我们来得及 |
[09:17] | mobilize even small numbers of people to the safe zones. | 疏散少量的人 导弹就已经发射了 |
[09:20] | How could this happen,Mike? | 这怎么可能 麦克? |
[09:22] | How could these people even access a submarine in the first place? | 这群人怎么会先占领了潜艇的? |
[09:24] | The sub was attacked when it was being serviced at a civilian port, | 潜艇停靠在民用码头检查时受到袭击 |
[09:28] | not on a Naval base where security would have been more substantial. | 要是在海军基地 安检就会稳固多了 |
[09:34] | There has to be a way to destroy that sub before Bierko can launch those missiles. | 在比耶科发射导弹之前 一定有什么办法可以摧毁潜艇 |
[09:38] | F-18s are scrambling as we speak. | F-18已经按计划起飞了 |
[09:44] | According to the latest estimates, | 根据最新估算 |
[09:47] | they’re not going to get there in time. | 他们没法及时赶到那里 |
[09:57] | Yes? | 喂? |
[09:59] | I’m still waiting to talk to Mike Novick. | 我还在等着见麦克·诺维克 |
[10:01] | He’s in some kind of crisis meeting. There’s no telling how long he’ll be. | 他正在开紧急会议 不知道还需要多久 |
[10:04] | Then I should try to get off the ranch on my own. | 那我得自己离开农场 |
[10:07] | No. Without Mike’s help,you’ll be seen. Charles can’t find out you’re still alive. | 不 没有麦克帮忙 你会被发现的 不能让查尔斯发现你活着 |
[10:12] | -I’ll call you as soon as I get ahold of Mike. -Okay. | -等到麦克我就打电话给你 -好 |
[10:22] | Jack,the missiles will launch in less than ten minutes. | 杰克 导弹会在10分钟内发射 |
[10:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:31] | How much time do you need to cancel the launch sequence? | 取消发射程序需要多久? |
[10:33] | I won’t know for certain until I see how the targeting software is configured. | 看见目标软件如何设定我才说得准 |
[10:38] | Jack,the Petty Officer is coming back on. | 杰克 军士回到线上了 |
[10:40] | Patch him through. | 接过来 |
[10:41] | Petty Officer Rooney, you’re on with Jack Bauer. | 鲁尼军士 你在和杰克·鲍尔通话 |
[10:43] | What’s your position,son? | 你在哪里 孩子? |
[10:45] | I’m 30 feet forward of the hatch. | 在舱门前30英尺 |
[10:47] | Have you got a visual of the hostile guarding the hatch? | 看见守舱门的敌人没有? |
[10:52] | Yeah. He’s still there. | 看见了 他还在那儿 |
[10:54] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做? |
[10:56] | You need to kill him without alerting the others. | 你得杀了他 不让别人发现 |
[10:59] | Are you right-handed or left-handed? | 你惯用右手还是左手? |
[11:01] | -I’m right-handed. -I want you to approach him from behind. | -右手 -你从后面靠近他 |
[11:04] | When you’re within 18 inches,I want you to take your left hand, | 离他18英寸时候 左手捂住他的嘴 |
[11:07] | put it on his mouth,pull his head backinto your chest exposing his neck. | 把他的头按在你胸前 暴露出他的脖子 |
[11:10] | Then I want you to take your right hand and slit his throat. | 再用右手把他的喉咙挑断 |
[11:20] | I… I don’t,uh… I don’t know if I can do this. | 我 我不 呃… 我不知道我做不做的到 |
[11:24] | You don’t have a choice,son. | 你别无选择 孩子 |
[11:27] | You need to focus on the objective. | 你得把注意力放在目标身上 |
[11:31] | You cannot afford to think about this,son. You need to do it. | 你不能再想了 孩子 你只能这么做 |
[11:35] | Jack,there’s less than six minutes until the missile launch. | 杰克 离导弹发射还有6分钟 |
[11:39] | Petty Officer Rooney? | 鲁尼军士? |
[11:45] | Petty Officer Rooney? | 鲁尼军士? |
[11:48] | Okay,I can do this. | 好吧 我我搞定他 |
[11:51] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[11:52] | Cut him deep,and cut him fast. | 深深刺下去 迅速地跳出来 |
[11:56] | Agent McCullough,cover us. We’re moving in on the tower. | 迈克拉夫特工 掩护我们 我们去舰顶 |
[11:58] | -Yes.sir. -Go. | -是 先生 -走 |
[12:35] | Petty Officer Rooney,wh is your status? | 鲁尼军士 你那边怎么样了? |
[12:37] | My status is,uh… He’s dead. | 我这边…呃 他死了 |
[12:40] | Did anyone hear you? | 有人发现你了吗? |
[12:43] | -No,no one’s coming. -Good. Open the hatch. | -没有 没人跟来 -好 打开舱门 |
[12:54] | -You ready? -Yeah. | -准备好了 -是的 |
[12:55] | I’ll take out the guard. Let’s go. | 我去干掉守卫 走 |
[13:03] | Guard is down, we are going in. | 守卫死了 我们进去 |
[13:22] | Oh,no. The sub’s missile hatches just opened. | 潜艇的导弹发射舱打开了 |
[13:25] | I see them.What does that mean in terms of our time frame? | 我看见了 我们还有多少时间? |
[13:29] | You have less than four minutes until they launch. | 离发射还有4分钟 |
[13:39] | -Are you all right? -I’m okay. | -你还好吧? -我没事 |
[13:41] | -Which way is the control room? -It’s down that hall. | -哪条道是去控制室的 -走廊直走下去 |
[13:43] | -You lead,we’ll follow. -Okay. | -你领着 我们跟着你 -好 |
[14:01] | All right,the control room’s right down that hall. | 好了 控制室从走廊径直走下去就是 |
[14:03] | I’m going to need your help drawing the rest of the hostiles out of the con. | 我需要你帮忙把敌人引出控制室 |
[14:06] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么? |
[14:07] | Is there another way for you to get to the other side of the control room? | 有别的路到控制室的另一边吗? |
[14:11] | Yeah,I can go down one level and then come up behind them. | 是的 我可以下去一层 然后跟着他们上去 |
[14:13] | Okay,when you get there,I want you to create a diversion, | 好的 你到了那里 转移他们注意力 |
[14:16] | something loud.Just make sure you get them out of there. | 弄出响声 确保把他们弄出控制室 |
[14:18] | When you do,I want you to find somewhere to lay low | 然后找个地方躲起来 |
[14:20] | and stay there.I do not want you to engage them. | 我不想你和他们交火 |
[14:22] | -Do you understand me? -Yeah,I can do that. | -明白了吗? -明白了 我做的到 |
[14:25] | Go. | 去吧 |
[14:45] | With the last three missiles, | 用最后3枚导弹 |
[14:48] | make sure you overlap these populations centers in San Francisco. | 集中打击旧金山这几个人口密集地 |
[14:55] | Locking up GPS coordinates,sir. | 锁定GPS坐标 先生 |
[15:09] | Keep working. | 继续干 |
[15:19] | -Did you hear that? -Yes,sir.Down there. | -你明白了吗? -是 先生 下去 |
[15:21] | Come with me,both of you. | 你们俩 跟我来 |
[15:48] | The control room’s right behind us. | 控制室就在我们后面 |
[15:56] | I have a visual on one hostile. | 我看见一个敌人 |
[15:57] | Agent McCullough, I’m going to move into position. | 迈克拉夫特工 我过去就位 |
[16:00] | When he’s directly above me,send me with the mirror. | 他一到我正上方 晃动镜子通知我 |
[16:38] | Jack,the missiles are armed. Three minutes to launch. | 杰克 导弹激活完毕 还有3分钟就发射 |
[16:54] | We’re clear. | 目标清除 |
[17:12] | Jack,I’m gonna have to manually reverse all these codes. | 杰克 我需要手动倒转这些代码 |
[17:15] | Do you have enough time? | 时间足够吗? |
[17:16] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[17:18] | I don’t want to be in here any more than you if those F-18s take out this sub. | 我可不想陪你被F-18炸死在这潜艇里 |
[17:20] | We’re going to keep Bierko and his men out of here | 我们要挡住比耶科还有他的人 |
[18:14] | Agent McCullough’s down. | 迈克拉夫特工死了 |
[18:16] | Bierko and one hostile remaining. Henderson,what is your status? | 剩下比耶科和一个恐怖分子没解决 亨德森 你那边怎么样了? |
[18:19] | Jack,I need more time. You’ve got to hold them off. | 杰克 我还需要些时间 你得拖住他们 |
[18:22] | 60 seconds until they launch. | 距发射还有60秒 |
[18:57] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[19:00] | Hang on,Jack. | 坚持住 杰克 |
[19:12] | It’s almost there,Jack. | 就快好了 杰克 |
[19:20] | Four more seconds. | 还有4秒 |
[19:24] | Ten seconds. | 10秒 |
[19:29] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[19:42] | The launch sequence is canceled. | 发射程序已经取消 |
[19:44] | I repeat,the launch sequence is canceled. | 重复 发射程序已经取消 |
[19:47] | -Audrey,recall the F-18’s. -I’m on it. | -奥黛丽 召回F-18 -正在办 |
[19:50] | Bierko’s dead. The submarine is secure. | 比耶科死了 潜艇安全了 |
[19:53] | -Jack,are you okay? -Bill,I’m fine. | -杰克 你没事吧? -比尔 我很好 |
[19:59] | I’m getting a lot of feedback.Take me off com. | 我这边噪音很大 切断通话吧 |
[20:01] | Okay,Jack. | 好的 杰克 |
[20:23] | Hold it,Jack. | 站住 杰克 |
[20:27] | Now lower your arms real slow | 把手放下来 慢慢的 |
[20:30] | and turn around. | 转过来 |
[20:36] | You were never really going to let me go,were you? | 你从没想过要放了我 是吧? |
[20:40] | No. | 是 |
[21:04] | Good for you,Jack. | 算你狠 杰克 |
[21:10] | You were responsible for the deaths of David Palmer, | 你要对大卫·帕默的死负责 |
[21:13] | Tony Almeida and Michelle Dessler. | 还有托尼·阿尔梅达和米歇尔·戴斯勒 |
[21:18] | They were friends of mine. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[21:26] | That’s the way it works. | 别废话 动手吧 |
[22:22] | Identify yourself! | 表明身份! |
[22:23] | My name is Jack Bauer, | 我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[22:25] | with the Counter Terrorist Unit,Los Angeles! | 洛杉矶反恐局的 |
[22:27] | All the hostiles are dead! | 所有敌人都死了 |
[22:29] | Holster your weapons! | 收起武器 |
[22:33] | Sir,you need to contact Bill Buchanan immediately. | 你必须马上联系比尔·布坎南 |
[22:36] | Okay. Lieutenant,I need access to a vehicle. | 好的 上尉 我需要一辆车 |
[22:39] | Petty Officer, get me a vehicle now! | 士官 开辆车过来 |
[22:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:46] | Jack? Yeah. | 杰克 |
[22:48] | I’ve been told the Navy’s running clean up and security on the sub. | 听说海军赶到潜水艇现场了 |
[22:50] | Yeah,they’re here now. | 是的 他们来了 |
[22:52] | Bill,Christopher Henderson is dead. | 比尔 克里斯托夫·亨德森死了 |
[22:54] | What? What happened? | 什么 怎么了 |
[22:55] | He fired on me.I didn’t have a choice. | 他向我开火 我没办法只好还击 |
[23:01] | Are you coming back to CTU? | 你还回CTU吗 |
[23:03] | Yeah,I’ll be there soon. | 是的 我一会就到 |
[23:04] | All right,we’ll see you then. | 好的 到时候见 |
[23:06] | chloe,the Navy needs our access codes to our logs | 科洛伊 海军需要查看我们的日志 |
[23:08] | so they can use them for their report.Can you pick up? | 写报告用 你能给下密码吗 |
[23:10] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:12] | What codes do they need? | 他们需要什么密码 |
[23:13] | They don’t. Get somewhere where you won’t be overheard. | 什么也不需要 找个没人的地方说话 |
[23:16] | I’ll have to get that from my screen. | 我得去查一下 |
[23:18] | Let me get back to my station. | 我回自己工作台 |
[23:32] | I’m here. | 好了 |
[23:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:34] | I’m not coming back to CTU. I’m going after Logan. | 我不回CTU了 我要抓洛根 |
[23:37] | What do you mean, going after Logan? | 什么叫抓洛根? |
[23:39] | I’ll fill you in on the details later. | 详情一会再说 |
[23:40] | Right now I need you to walk me through | 我要你帮忙设置一下 |
[23:42] | modifying some field communications equipment. | 外勤用的微型通讯设备 |
[23:44] | That’s not exactly my area,Jack. | 那不是我的专长啊 杰克 |
[23:46] | Then you’ll need to get some help. | 那你就找人帮你 |
[23:50] | Chloe,are you with me on this? | 科洛伊 你还支持我吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah. What do you need? | 支持 具体我该怎么做 |
[23:58] | Hold on,I’ll give you a list. | 等等 我给你张名单 |
[24:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:07] | We’re certain the missiles no longer pose a threat? | 确定导弹不再构成威胁 |
[24:09] | Yes,Mr. President. | 是的 总统阁下 |
[24:11] | We have complete control over the boat. | 我们已经完全控制住了潜水艇 |
[24:13] | Vladimir Bierko and all his known associates are dead | 弗拉迪米尔·比耶科及其同党全被击毙 |
[24:16] | or in custody. | 或被捕 |
[24:21] | So then it’s all over,Mike. | 这么说一切都结束了 麦克 |
[24:23] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[24:41] | I need to make a statement before I go back to Washington. | 回华盛顿前我想发表电视讲话 |
[24:45] | About the successful resolution of the crisis. | 有关成功解除危机的讲话 |
[24:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:48] | And about David Palmer. | 还有大卫·帕默 |
[24:51] | Sir? | 阁下 |
[24:52] | David’s casket is being flown to Arlington for burial, | 大卫的遗体将被飞运到阿林顿国家公墓下葬 |
[24:55] | and I would like to say a few words alongside it at the airfield, | 我想在机场就此说几句 |
[24:58] | and then I’ll fly back to Washington. | 然后我再回华盛顿 |
[25:02] | I’ll get to work on it right away. | 我立刻安排一下 |
[25:04] | Good. Thank you,Mike. | 好的 谢谢你麦克 |
[25:06] | For everything. | 你付出了很多 |
[25:13] | It’s been a hell of a day. | 今天很不容易 |
[25:16] | Yes,sir. | 是啊 |
[25:18] | It has. | 很不易 |
[25:31] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[25:33] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[25:35] | Come with you? | 跟你走 |
[25:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:39] | Oh,please. | 求你了 |
[25:43] | -Mrs. Logan,have you been…? -No. | -洛根夫人 你是不是… -没有 |
[25:47] | I’ve never been more sober. | 我从来没这么清醒过 |
[25:50] | Or more sane. | 这么明白过 |
[25:56] | What’s this about? | 究竟什么事 |
[25:58] | My husband. | 我丈夫的事 |
[25:59] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[26:00] | Mike,I know you’ve been troubled by Charles’s actions today. | 麦克 我也知道对查尔斯今天的所作所为 你也感到有些奇怪 |
[26:03] | You know that something is terribly,terribly wrong. | 你心里感觉有点不对劲 |
[26:07] | You just can’t put your finger on it. | 只是说不出来究竟哪里不对 |
[26:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:13] | Tell me what this is about. | 告诉我究竟什么事 |
[26:16] | No,I’m going to show you. | 不 你还是自己看吧 |
[26:17] | It’ll explain everything.Please come. | 你看到了就明白了 跟我走 |
[26:20] | The mission to retake the submarine has been successful. | 夺回潜水艇的任务圆满完成了 |
[26:23] | Hmm,so I understand. | 嗯 我知道了 |
[26:25] | You’ll also be interested to know | 另外还有一件好事 |
[26:26] | Christopher Henderson was killed during the operation. | 克里斯托夫·亨德森在行动中被击毙 |
[26:30] | You’re certain of this? | 你确定 |
[26:31] | CTU has confirmed the information. | CTU已经证实了 |
[26:35] | That’s excellent. | 非常好 |
[26:38] | But let’s not fool ourselves into thinking that’s the end of all our problems. | 不过我们不能就此认为一切问题都解决了 |
[26:41] | There’s still Bauer to deal with. | 鲍尔还是个很大的问题 |
[26:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:46] | Mr. Bauer will be taken care of. | 鲍尔的事我会处理好的 |
[26:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:53] | Mike. Over here. | 麦克 这边 |
[26:58] | Aaron… | 艾伦… |
[26:59] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[27:00] | Agent Adams tried to kill me. | 亚当斯探员想杀我 |
[27:02] | On the president’s orders. | 是总统下的令 |
[27:05] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这简直说不通啊 |
[27:08] | Where is Agent Adams? | 亚当斯探员现在在哪 |
[27:21] | Mike,we need your help. | 麦克 我们需要你的帮助 |
[27:24] | My God. | 天啊 |
[27:25] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这究竟出了什么事 |
[27:30] | The president had something to do with this? | 总统跟这事有关 |
[27:33] | Everything. | 是跟所有事有关 |
[27:34] | He was involved with everything that happened today | 他策划了今天的恐怖袭击活动- |
[27:36] | supplying the terrorists with the nerve gas, | 向恐怖分子提供神经毒气 |
[27:39] | the murder of David Palmer. | 派人暗杀了大卫·帕默 |
[27:43] | But Walt Cummings? | 那沃尔特·卡明斯呢 |
[27:45] | Walt was just their scapegoat. | 沃尔特是他们的替罪羊 |
[27:47] | He didn’t commit suicide. | 他不是自杀 |
[27:49] | He was murdered by a man who works for Charles. | 而是查尔斯手下谋杀的 |
[27:52] | Charles told me to be quiet. | 查尔斯让我保持沉默 |
[27:54] | For the good of the country. | 说是为了这个国家 |
[27:55] | Keep my mouth shut. | 让我闭嘴 |
[27:57] | I can’t do that.Not anymore. | 可我做不到 |
[28:02] | Do you have proof? | 你们有证据吗 |
[28:04] | Jack Bauer was in possession of a recording that implicated the president. | 杰克·鲍尔有个能指认总统的录音 |
[28:08] | That’s why Logan was willing | 所以洛根才愿意不息一切代价 |
[28:10] | to go so far as to shoot a plane full of people down | 要把那架飞机打下来 |
[28:13] | because Jack was on it. | 因为杰克在上面 |
[28:15] | Well,where is this recording? | 那么录音在哪里呢 |
[28:17] | It’s been destroyed. | 被抹了 |
[28:20] | I didn’t want to believe it either,Mike, | 我也不愿意相信 麦克 |
[28:22] | but it’s the truth,so help me God. | 可这是事实 你帮帮我们吧 |
[28:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:33] | If this is true,we need to find another way | 如果这是真的 那么我们 |
[28:36] | to make a case against the president. | 必须另外想办法搬倒总统 |
[28:39] | You’re right,but first we have to get Aaron off the ranch. | 没错 不过我们必须先让艾伦离开农场 |
[28:42] | There can’t be a record of it. | 不能让外人知道 |
[28:49] | All right. You’re right. | 对 你说的对 |
[28:51] | We need to move fast. | 我们得快速行动 |
[28:52] | I know the men at the Western Gate well. | 我认识西大门的守卫 |
[28:54] | They won’t stop and inspect the vehicle if I’m driving. | 如果我开车 他们不会拦车检查的 |
[28:57] | You’ll hide in the back out of sight. | 你躲在车后 |
[28:59] | Thank you,Mike. | 谢谢 麦克 |
[29:00] | Give me the keys. | 给我钥匙 |
[29:07] | Aaron. | 艾伦 |
[29:12] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[29:14] | I’ll go somewhere where your husband’s people can’t find me. | 我会去个你丈夫的手下找不到的地方 |
[29:18] | But will you let me know that you’re all right? | 那你得告诉我你的情况 |
[29:21] | It’s probably safer if we don’t have any contact. | 我们最好还是不要联系 |
[29:31] | Good-bye,Aaron. | 再见 艾伦 |
[29:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:27] | Mike Novick. | 麦克·诺维克 |
[30:28] | Mike,it’s Jack Bauer. | 麦克 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[30:30] | I know this is an unusual request,but I’m looking for Aaron Pierce. | 我知道不应该麻烦你 但我急需艾伦·皮尔斯 |
[30:33] | I’ve been trying to reach him on his cell,but he’s not answering. | 我一直在打他手机 可没人接 |
[30:36] | It’s Jack Bauer. He’s trying to find you. | 是杰克·鲍尔 他一直在找你 |
[30:37] | Can you put him on speaker? | 免提说吧 |
[30:39] | Aaron’s with me right now,Jack. Hold on. | 艾伦跟我在一起 杰克 稍等 |
[30:42] | It’s all right,Jack. You can speak freely in front of Mike. | 你说吧 杰克 你可以当着麦克的面说 |
[30:45] | He knows what I know. | 他都知道了 |
[30:47] | Aaron,where are you? | 艾伦 你在哪里 |
[30:48] | A few miles from the ranch. | 离农场几英里处 |
[30:49] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[30:51] | The president tried to have me killed, | 总统想杀我 |
[30:53] | but Mrs. Logan saved my life. | 是洛根夫人救了我 |
[30:55] | She and I both decided to bring Mike into this. | 她和我决定让麦克知道这事 |
[30:57] | And I’m still trying to process everything they told me. | 我到现在还没弄清楚来龙去脉 |
[31:00] | This is a real mess,Jack. | 事情太乱了 杰克 |
[31:01] | Mike,I’m calling Aaron because I need his help.I need yours,too. | 麦克 我打电话给艾伦 是因为我需要他的帮助 还有你的 |
[31:04] | Help with what? | 帮什么忙 |
[31:05] | Bringing President Logan to justice. | 将洛根总统绳之于法 |
[31:08] | Well,Aaron said the recording you had | 艾伦说你手上那个能指认 |
[31:10] | implicating the president was destroyed. Is that true? | 总统的录音被抹掉了 真的吗 |
[31:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:14] | Well,without it you can’t mount a case. | 没了录音 你就没法对抗总统啊 |
[31:15] | I can if I can get a direct confession from Logan. | 如果能让洛根招供 就可以 |
[31:18] | I’m working with someone inside CTU. | 我正和CTU的人一起 |
[31:20] | They’re setting up a digital uplink. | 建立数字影像连接 |
[31:22] | If I can get Logan to acknowledge everything that he’s done today, | 如果能让洛根招供 |
[31:24] | it’s going to be all the evidence we need. | 那就是我们需要的证据了 |
[31:26] | Jack,if you intend to physically coerce the president of the United States… | 杰克 如果你打算强迫美国总统招供… |
[31:29] | Mike,we need to do this now | 麦克 我们必须现在就准备 |
[31:31] | The longer we wait,the more vulnerable we are. | 拖的越久 我们就越没机会 |
[31:33] | President Logan tried to take me out,just like he did Aaron. | 洛根想干掉我 就象他对付艾伦那样 |
[31:36] | I don’t need to remind you that he was responsible for David Palmer’s assassination | 我想我也无需提醒你 是他派人暗杀了大卫·帕默 |
[31:39] | and a terrorist attack on this country’s soil. | 导致美国本土上发生恐怖活动 |
[31:41] | He cannot be allowed to remain in office,not for one more day. | 他决不能继续担任这个国家的总统了 一天也不行 |
[31:45] | How long will it take you to get here? | 你多久能到 |
[31:47] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟 |
[31:48] | That’s too late.President Logan will be gone. | 太迟了 洛根到时候早就离开了 |
[31:51] | He’s leaving for Washington around that time. | 他要飞往华盛顿 |
[31:54] | Then you have to try and delay him. | 那你就尽量拖延 |
[31:55] | I’m not sure I can do that. | 我不知道能不能做到 |
[31:56] | Mike,just tell me you’ll try. | 麦克 试试也不行吗 |
[32:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:02] | But get here as fast as you can. | 你尽快赶到这吧 |
[32:05] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[32:08] | Yes,sir. I’ll get on a plane as soon as I finish our debrief with the Navy. | 是的 海军的简报后我就上飞机 |
[32:22] | Homeland’s ordered me to Washington as soon as I file the Bierko case. | 国土安全部要求我处理比耶科的案子后 回华盛顿 |
[32:28] | Apparently,the request came from the White House. | 显然 命令来自白宫 |
[32:31] | Logan’s looking for an excuse to clean house. | 洛根在找借口清理门户 |
[32:34] | I’m sure I’ll be next. | 我确定我会是下一个 |
[32:39] | Come in. | 进来 |
[32:41] | Yes,Chloe.Do you have something? | 科洛伊 有情况么 |
[32:43] | I need an authorization code. | 我需要授权码 |
[32:45] | For what? | 干什么用 |
[32:45] | I need access to a high-clearance workstation. | 我需要使用高级别工作站 |
[32:47] | You already have access. | 你已经有权限了 |
[32:49] | It’s for some new personnel. | 为新人准备的 |
[32:50] | What? | 什么 |
[32:53] | Morris? | 莫里斯 |
[32:55] | You’re bringing Morris back? | 你把莫里斯找回来了 |
[32:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:58] | Why,Chloe? | 为什么科洛伊 |
[32:59] | Because I’m still trying to salvage something from the recording that Miles erased. | 因为我仍在尝试从迈尔斯 毁掉的录音中抢救数据 |
[33:03] | If anyone can do it, it’s Morris. | 莫里斯是最好的人选 |
[33:04] | I didn’t thk Morris was even on the government payroll anymore. | 我不认为莫里斯还在拿政府工资 |
[33:07] | He’s not. | 当然 |
[33:08] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[33:10] | He’s selling women’s shoes in Beverly Hills. | 他在贝弗利山卖女式鞋 |
[33:14] | What? | 什么 |
[33:15] | Is this a joke? | 你开玩笑? |
[33:16] | No. You know I wouldn’t have brought him in if there was anyone else I could call. | 你知道如果有别的选择 我不会找他来 |
[33:19] | Please,Mr. Buchanan. | 求你 布坎南先生 |
[33:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:32] | Bill… | 比尔… |
[33:33] | -It’s going to be all right. -Who is this guy? | -没事的 -他是什么人 |
[33:35] | Morris O’Brian. | 莫里斯·奥布赖恩 |
[33:37] | Chloe’s ex-husband. | 科洛伊的前夫 |
[33:41] | No,no,not like that. May I? | 不是那样 让我来 |
[33:42] | See,the beauty of the beast is if you leave these fields blank, | 奇妙的是如果你不填这些空 |
[33:45] | it’ll prompt you for a code.Ba-bing. See that? | 它会提示你输入密码 看到么 |
[33:47] | You just saved 60 seconds. | 你节省了60秒时间 |
[33:49] | Ten of those a day, that’s an extra cigarette break | 一天十次 就节省出额外的抽烟时间 |
[33:51] | or whatever it is you do to take the edge off. | 让你做的更犀利 |
[33:54] | Morris. | 莫里斯 |
[33:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[33:59] | Just making your people more efficient. | 让人们更有效率 |
[34:01] | I noticed you picked the most attractive one. | 我注意到你选了最迷人的 |
[34:03] | Wrong. You’re the most attractive one. | 错 你才是最迷人的 |
[34:06] | Here’s your clearance. | 这是你的通行证 |
[34:07] | I’m surprised you got Bill Buchanan to sign off on me. | 我很吃惊你能使比尔·布坎南同意 |
[34:10] | You know,this is a really good opportunity for you. | 这是你的很好的机会 |
[34:13] | Why don’t you surprise me and not totally screw it up? | 为什么不让我惊喜一下 不要完全搞糟 |
[34:16] | Okay.I’m going to pretend that this will require all my focus and attention, | 好 我会装作这需要我全神贯注 |
[34:19] | even though we both know I can do it in my sleep. | 尽管我们都知道 我在梦里也能做好 |
[34:22] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[34:24] | So where is this recording you want me to resurrect? | 你想恢复的录音在哪 |
[34:26] | Nothing. Forget it. It’s fried. | 没有 算了吧 销毁了 |
[34:28] | I’m missing something. | 我错过了什么 |
[34:30] | You said you wanted me to salvage a digital recording. | 你说希望我恢复一个数字录音 |
[34:32] | That was an excuse. | 那是借口 |
[34:33] | I need some comm unit modifications. | 我需要通讯修正 |
[34:35] | I need a certified digital audio transfer rate of 6.8. | 我需要6.8的数字音频传输率 |
[34:38] | I can only get to 6.5. | 我只能做到6.5 |
[34:39] | Can you do that without talking? | 你能做到么 闭上嘴 |
[34:40] | I could,but it’d be a terrible waste of my charm. | 可以 但那是对我魅力的严重浪费 |
[34:43] | Okay. I’m not listening anymore. | 好 我不再听了 |
[34:47] | Call me when you’re done.Thanks. | 做好后叫我 谢谢 |
[34:53] | Behind me,you can see preparations | 在我身后 你能看到 |
[34:55] | as the casket bearing the body of David Palmer is due here shortly. | 存放大卫·帕默尸体的棺材会经过这里 |
[35:00] | It will be met by President Logan who is scheduled | 洛根总统会在回华盛顿前 |
[35:03] | to make a statement before he flies back to Washington… | 为其进行一次演讲 |
[35:07] | Is Aaron safe? | 艾伦安全么 |
[35:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:10] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:14] | I can’t believe Charles is going to do this. | 不敢相信查尔斯会这样做 |
[35:17] | He has David’s blood on his hand, | 他手上沾着大卫的血 |
[35:19] | he has the audacity to eulogize him in front of the whole world. | 他竟敢在世界面前赞扬他 |
[35:22] | Mrs. Logan… | 洛根夫人 |
[35:23] | I said earlier there was no way to make a case against your husband.I was wrong. | 我曾说过没有办法对抗你的丈夫 但我错了 |
[35:28] | Jack Bauer, the former CTU agent, | 杰克·鲍尔 前CTU探员 |
[35:30] | contacted Aaron and me. He’s on his way here now. | 联系了我和艾伦 他正赶来 |
[35:33] | What for? | 为什么 |
[35:34] | He’s going to confront your husband directly. | 他会直面你丈夫 |
[35:37] | Confront him? | 直面他 |
[35:39] | What’s he going to do? | 他要干什么 |
[35:40] | Jack Bauer will do whatever it takes to compel your husband to confess the truth. | 杰克·鲍尔会不择手段 强迫你丈夫认罪 |
[35:46] | He’s the only one I know who can do this. | 他是我知道的唯一能办到的人 |
[35:49] | When will he be here? | 他何时来 |
[35:50] | 15 minutes. | 15分后 |
[35:51] | But Charles is leaving for the airfield immediately. | 但查尔斯马上就要离开机场 |
[35:54] | I know,I know,I tried to delay him myself, | 我知道 我会试着拖延 |
[35:56] | but he wouldn’t change his schedule.That’s why I’m coming to you. | 但他不会改变日程 所以我来找你 |
[35:59] | I need you to keep him here. | 我需要你把他留在这儿 |
[36:06] | Martha… | 玛莎… |
[36:08] | if you want your husband brought to justice,this is our only chance. | 如果你想让他伏法 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[36:13] | You have to find the way to staller him. | 我们必须想办法拖延他 |
[36:55] | Aaron,it’s good to see you. | 艾伦 看到你真好 |
[36:56] | Same here,Jack. | 我也是 杰克 |
[36:57] | Was Mike able to delay the President? | 麦克有办法拖延总统没 |
[36:59] | He’s trying.But he had to ask Mrs. Logan for some help. | 他在尝试 但必须寻求洛根夫人的帮助 |
[37:01] | The First Lady knows what we intend to do? | 第一夫人知道他的目的不 |
[37:04] | She does. | 她知道 |
[37:05] | Aaron… | 艾伦… |
[37:06] | can she be trusted? | 她可以信赖么 |
[37:08] | She is with us,Jack… | 她站在我们一边 杰克 |
[37:09] | 100%. | 百分之百 |
[37:10] | Can you still get access to the Secret Service deployment grid? | 您能察看特勤处部署位置么 |
[37:13] | I already have. | 我已经察看了 |
[37:14] | The way security has been beefed up around the main building, | 主楼周围的安全通道都被警戒了 |
[37:16] | there’s no way you’re going to be able to get Logan alone there. | 没有办法让你和洛根单独在一起 |
[37:18] | Is Marine One taking him to the airfield? | 他乘陆战队一号去机场么 |
[37:20] | No,this was last minute. | 不 紧要关头时才是 |
[37:21] | They’re transporting him by reduced detachment. | 他们会以松散队形护送 |
[37:23] | They’re using a Navy helicopter. | 他们用海军的直升机 |
[37:25] | That’s where this has to happen. | 就在那里动手 |
[37:26] | I need to get on that chopper. | 我需要上直升机 |
[37:28] | I don’t see how that’s going to be possible. | 我觉得不太可能 |
[37:30] | Aaron,you get me as close to that helicopter as you can | 艾伦 你把我带到离直升机足够近 |
[37:32] | and then we’ll figure it out from there. | 到那里再说 |
[37:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:39] | Yes,I agree,Wayne Palmer should be at the airfield. | 我同意 韦恩·帕默应该来机场 |
[37:42] | But if you can’t find him, I’m not going to wait for him. | 但如果找不到他 我就不等了 |
[37:46] | Yes,I’m leaving now. | 是的 我现在就走 |
[37:52] | Have a copy of my speech on the chopper, | 在直升机上放一份演说辞 |
[37:55] | and I’ll work on it on the flight over. | 我在直升机上时读 |
[38:02] | I’ll be out of your way in a second. | 马上就要走 |
[38:04] | I saw on your schedule that you’re meeting David Palmer’s casket at the airfield. | 我看到你的日程 你要在机场接见大卫·帕默的遗体 |
[38:13] | If you came here to judge me,Martha,I really don’t have time… | 如果你是来批评我 我真的没有时间… |
[38:16] | No,no. | 不 不 |
[38:17] | That’s not it. | 不是为此 |
[38:21] | I’ve had time to reflect and I… | 我进行了反省 我… |
[38:24] | I think I owe you an apology. | 我想我该向你道歉 |
[38:31] | All right. | 好 |
[38:33] | I said some horrible things to you. | 我对你说了可怕的言语 |
[38:36] | I’ve had horrible things said to me before… | 我曾被别人说过 |
[38:41] | and by you. | 包括你 |
[38:43] | But there was one thing you said that I can’t get over. | 但你说的一句话 我不能忘记 |
[38:47] | What? | 什么 |
[38:48] | That I broke your heart… | 我伤了你的心 |
[38:51] | and that you hated me. | 你恨我 |
[38:55] | Well,I wish I could take those words back. | 我希望能收回我的话 |
[38:58] | All I can ask now is that you forgive me. | 我能要求的只是请你原谅我 |
[39:02] | Please,Charles… | 求你 查尔斯… |
[39:09] | I don’t know how to respond,Marty. | 我不知道该怎样回答 |
[39:12] | I never expected you to say anything like this. | 我从没料到你会这样说 |
[39:18] | I mean it,Charles,I… | 我是认真的 查尔斯 |
[39:23] | I mean it, I need you to forgive me. | 我是认真的 我需要你原谅我 |
[39:26] | You mean it now, but you know how you are. | 你现在是认真的 但你了解自己 |
[39:28] | By tomorrow,I could be the man you hate again. | 到明天 我又会是你恨的那个人 |
[39:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:37] | It’ll take time for me to prove myself to you, | 我会证明给你看 |
[39:41] | but the truth is… | 但事实是… |
[39:43] | even though sometimes I don’t understand you, | 尽管有时我不理解你 |
[39:48] | I still need you. | 但我仍然需要你 |
[39:52] | And I still love you. | 我仍爱你 |
[39:55] | And that will never change,Charles. | 那不会改变 查尔斯 |
[39:58] | Not tomorrow,not ever. | 不是明天 永远不会 |
[40:06] | I need you,too,Marty. | 我也需要你 玛莎 |
[40:21] | Fly with me to Washington. | 和我一起回华盛顿 |
[40:25] | We can spend some time together. | 我们可以一起消磨些时间 |
[40:27] | On a plane surrounded by Secret Service? | 在到处都是特工的飞机上 |
[40:30] | Why can’t we just spend a little more time here,together,alone? | 为什么我们不能花些时间在一起 单独 |
[40:35] | You know that’s not possible. I have to go. | 你知道是不可能的 我必须走 |
[40:38] | I had to go five minutes ago. | 5分钟前我就该走了 |
[40:47] | Okay,Charles. | 好 查尔斯 |
[40:50] | You go. | 你走吧 |
[41:04] | Come with me. | 和我一起走 |
[41:08] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[41:14] | There’s a helicopter waiting for me. | 有直升机在等我 |
[41:17] | Let it wait. | 让它等着 |
[41:18] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[41:19] | Yes,you can. | 是的 你可以 |
[41:21] | You’re the President. | 你是总统 |
[41:55] | Tell the helicopter to stand by. | 让直升机等着 |
[41:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:59] | Until I’m ready. | 直到我准备好 |
[42:02] | And make sure I’m not disturbed. | 并保证我不被打扰 |
[42:47] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[42:56] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[42:57] | The President just notified Secret Service he’s going to be delayed. | 总统刚示意特勤处他会推迟 |
[43:00] | How long? | 多久 |
[43:01] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[43:02] | But Mrs. Logan knows we need as much time as possible. | 但洛根夫人知道 我们需要尽可能多的时间 |
[43:05] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[43:07] | if Logan doesn’t confess, | 如果洛根不坦白 |
[43:09] | how far are you actually willing to go? | 你下手会多重 |
[43:12] | As far as I have to. | 看情况定 |