时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 24 Season 06 Episode 04 | 反恐24小时 |
[00:10] | Previously on 24… | |
[00:13] | Curtis! Everyone back! | Curtis! 大家退后 |
[00:17] | Okay,jack,the hard drive is mostly toast, but I was able to recover the most recently accessed file. | Jack 硬盘虽然严重损坏 但最后打开的文件已经成功恢复 |
[00:22] | Some kind of wiring schematic. | 像是线路图什么的 |
[00:24] | How much of the file do we have? | 文件恢复了多少 |
[00:27] | About a page and a half– mostly in arabic,some of it russian. | 大约1页半 大部分是阿拉伯文 也有俄文 |
[00:31] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[00:33] | It is a list of electronic components for a nuclear device. | 是一张核装置上电子部件的清单 |
[00:41] | – hello. – Do you have the package? | – 你好 – 东西拿到没有? |
[00:43] | Not yet,but I’ll have it soon. | 还没有 但很快能拿到 |
[00:46] | Call me when you have it. | 拿到后打电话给我 |
[00:48] | Look,I don’t want to hurt any of you, but I will,unless you do exactly what I say. | 我不想伤害你们 但如果你不按我的指示办 我别无选择 |
[00:51] | There’s a package in there. | 把这个东西 |
[00:53] | I’m supposed to take it to a man who has an item for me. | 送给一个人 他会给你另一个东西 |
[00:55] | When you pick up the item,you’ll call me, and I’ll give you further instructions. | 拿好东西 打电话给我 我会告知下一步行动 |
[01:00] | There it is. | 这就是了 |
[01:02] | Walid,I’m so sorry I got you into this. | Walid 对不起 我连累了你 |
[01:05] | I deleted those files. It wasn’t right for them to arrest you for my action. | 是我删除了文件 连累到你是不对的 |
[01:09] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[01:11] | Let him alone! | 放开他 |
[01:12] | – Sir,get back in line! – Not until you let go of that man. | – 回到队列中去! – 除非你放开他 |
[01:17] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[01:19] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[01:21] | You are holding 110 so-called enemy combatants at your palmdale military facility. | 你们在棕榈泉军事区 关押着110名所谓敌方战斗人员 |
[01:26] | You must have all these “freedom fighters” | 让这些自由战士 |
[01:28] | on a non-military aircraft in the air by the end of the hour. | 在1小时内坐上一架民用飞机 |
[01:32] | If you don’t release the prisoners by the deadline, | 如果不按时释放他们 |
[01:34] | the consequences will be devastating. | 后果将十分严重 |
[01:37] | Jack,a nuclear device has been diverted to a scientist with known terrorist ties. | Jack 核装置已到了一个 和恐怖份子关系紧密的科学家手中 |
[01:41] | I’m pulling up the file now. | 正传给你他的档案资料 |
[01:46] | Do you recognize him? | 你认识他吗? |
[01:48] | Yes,I saw him with fayed a year ago. | 认识 一年前我看见他和Fayed在一起 |
[01:50] | His name is numair– hasan numair. | 他叫Hasan Numair |
[01:52] | We need to know where this man is now. | 现在就得知道他在哪里 |
[01:54] | Hasan numair is one of the terrorists being released from palmdale military prison. | Hasan numair 是从棕榈泉 释放的犯人之一 |
[01:58] | Prisoner numair,identify yourself now. | Prisoner Numair站出来 |
[02:03] | Sergeant. Numair is not on the plane. | 中士 Numair不在飞机上 |
[02:05] | Repeat,Numair is not on the plane. | 重复 Numair不在飞机上 |
[02:08] | Hurry up. Fayed is waiting for you. | 走吧 Fayed在等你 |
[02:15] | THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 9:00 A.M. AND 10:00 A.M. | 以下情节发生于早上9点至10点 |
[02:20] | – This escape was planned well in advance. – I agree,sir. | – 逃跑是事先计划好的 – 我同意 长官 |
[02:22] | Fayed’s demand for the release of the prisoners was a ploy. | Fayed要求释放囚犯是个幌子 |
[02:25] | He never intended for us to fly numair out of the country. | 他不是想让Numair逃出美国 |
[02:27] | – He wanted him free inside our borders. – That’s right,sir. | – 而是要他在美国境内自由活动 – 是的 长官 |
[02:30] | Do we have any idea where along the route numair actually escaped? | Numair如何逃跑的你们搞清楚了吗? |
[02:34] | It had to be after the bus got on the highway. He must have had inside help. | 肯定是大巴上高速之后 应该有内鬼 |
[02:37] | Is there anyone unaccounted for? | 有嫌疑对象了吗? |
[02:38] | Yes,sir,our sergeant is missing. We’re looking for him now. | 有 长官 一名中士失踪了 我们正在找他 |
[02:41] | I’ll call you as soon as i have any more information. | 有了消息会立刻向您报告 |
[02:44] | Chloe,what about satellite? | Chloe 卫星搜索有收获吗? |
[02:45] | We have coverage of the bus numair boarded, but it’s not continuous. | 已经找到那辆的图像 但图像不连贯 |
[02:48] | There are two tunnels in three locations including this one where the coverage is only partial. | 包括这处在内的两个隧道 和三处地段只有部分图像 |
[02:52] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[02:54] | Numair is a known terrorist with possible access to suitcase nukes,and he escapes in broad daylight. | Numair是获取手提箱核弹的恐怖分子 居然在光天化日之下逃走 |
[03:00] | We have to do better than we’re doing, and we have to do it faster! | 我们必须加把劲了! 慢手慢脚可不行! |
[03:07] | What else do we know about this prisoner numair? | 对于Numair 还有什么信息? |
[03:09] | He’s a nuclear engineer trained in germany. | 他是核工程师 曾在德国受训 |
[03:11] | He ran a weapons program out of frankfurt up until about eight years ago,when he moved to the middle east. | 一直从法兰克福偷运武器 直到8年前去了中东 |
[03:17] | How relevant is his training to the existing systems? | 他接受过的训练和现有武器系统 有多大的关系? |
[03:19] | He knows it all,and he’s up to date. | 他应该了如指掌 对新的系统也很了解 |
[03:21] | If he gets his hands on the suitcase nuke, he can prep it on site. | 如果拿到手提箱核弹 他可以当场把核弹装备好 |
[03:23] | I want this at the top of our list. | 现在起这是我们的首要任务 |
[03:25] | Capturing numair is our number one priority. | 抓住Numair是我们的首要任务 |
[03:31] | We won’t be able to set up satellite parameters. The net’s too wide. | 不可能进行卫星搜索 范围太广了 |
[03:34] | Yeah,I know. I know. | 是的 我知道 我知道 |
[03:42] | partition the grid. Send half to me and the other half to morris. | 进行把范围分割细化 我和Morris一人一半 |
[03:45] | – Morris? – Just do it. | – 听我的 |
[03:47] | Morris. | |
[03:49] | Yeah,that’s because we’re monitoring the situation. | 那是因为我们正在监视形势 |
[03:51] | As soon as I have anything new on my end, I will share it with you. | 我这边一有新发现 就立刻和你分享 |
[03:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:56] | What are you working on? | 你在干嘛? |
[03:58] | Oh,just setting up image processing for caltrans in the area numair escaped. | 对Numair逃跑地区的图像进行分析 |
[04:02] | Dobbins can do that; I need you on something else. | 这个Dobbins可以做 有别的事我要你做 |
[04:04] | Now’s not the ti to pull rank on me. Chloe has assigned me a task. | 现在不是拿职位压我的时候 但Chloe已经有任务给我了 |
[04:06] | Please find somebody else. | 请找别人吧 |
[04:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:11] | Chloe. | |
[04:12] | Hey,what’s morris doing for you? | Morris在帮你干嘛? |
[04:14] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[04:15] | Well,I know he said he’s on task for you, but I need help with something. | 他说你给他任务了 但我有事要他帮忙 |
[04:17] | He’s not doing anything for me. | 我没给他任务 |
[04:22] | – Is this a joke? – You’re upset. | – 你开玩笑吗? – 你生气了 |
[04:23] | Our alert level is as high as it gets, and you’re playing games. | 我们警报级别已经提到最高 你却还在跟我耍这些把戏 |
[04:26] | If you can’t work with me,then you quit. | 如果不想跟我共事 你可以辞职 |
[04:28] | The files are on your system. Filter them now. | 文件已经传到你系统里 现在处理 |
[04:32] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:37] | So now we have to assume there is a rogue nuclear weapon somewhere on american soil,or there will be soon. | 现在我们必须假设在美国领土上 有一颗核弹 |
[04:42] | Alagencies are advised to proceed under that assumption. | 所有部门都是按这种假设在行事 |
[04:45] | So what are we dealing with,karen? | 我们到底在面对着什么威胁 Karen? |
[04:47] | Suitcase nukes. | 手提箱核弹 |
[04:49] | The term refers to a number of devices manufactured by the former soviet union. | 意思是由前苏联制造的一种核武器 |
[04:53] | Small enough for one individual to carry, and they have a yield of one kiloton or less. | 可以单人携带 当量小于一千吨 |
[04:58] | Potential damage? | 杀伤力呢? |
[04:58] | The kill radius of a typical suitcase nuke is about a half-mile. | 一般手提箱核弹的杀伤范围为半英里 |
[05:02] | the radiation from the blast greatly extends that radius depending on the prevailing winds and other weather conditions. | 辐射杀伤范围远远高于此 取决于盛行风和其他因素. |
[05:08] | Let’s just arrive at the point here,karen. How many casualties are we talking about? | 直接说关键问题 可能有多少死伤? |
[05:12] | Well,that depends on the population density. In a crowded city… | 这取决于人口密度 如果在人口密集的城市 |
[05:16] | many thousands would die instantly. | 数千人会立刻死亡 |
[05:18] | Taking the radiation into account, | 如果算上核辐射杀伤的话 |
[05:20] | the number of deaths and serious injuries would multiply | 死亡和重伤的人数会成倍增长 |
[05:24] | into the hundreds of thousands. | 将达数十万 |
[05:32] | Get me jack bauer… | 给我接通Jack Bauer |
[05:33] | immediately. | 快! |
[05:38] | there’s nothing here; we’re wasting our time. | 这里没线索 我们是在浪费时间 |
[05:40] | You keep saying “we.¡± | 你说”我们”? |
[05:42] | There’s you and there’s us. | 你是你 我们是我们 |
[05:45] | There is no we. | 你没资格说”我们” |
[05:46] | Just give it a minute. | 耐心点 |
[05:47] | Anything that isn’t fully incinerated could provide us with fingerprints or trace dna. | 在任何没被烧毁的东西上 可能找到指纹或者DNA |
[05:56] | it’s bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[05:57] | Hold for the president,please. | 请稍等 总统要和你通话 |
[06:00] | – Yes. – Sir,jack bauer is on the line. | – 什么事 – 阁下 Jack Bauer在线上 |
[06:04] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[06:06] | Jack. | |
[06:08] | I wanted you to know that we’re in the process of verifying what assad told you about his peace initiative. | 我打电话来 是告诉你 我们已经在审核Assad提出的和平计划 |
[06:12] | Good. | 好 |
[06:13] | So far,everything he’s told us has been true. He’s given us no reason to doubt him. | 到现在为止 Assad说的都是真的 没理由怀疑他 |
[06:17] | No,you’re right. | 没错 你是对的 |
[06:20] | Listen,I’m also calling because I want you to take charge of the search for fayed and numair. | 还有一件事 我希望你来指挥行动 抓捕Fayed和Numair |
[06:23] | Mr. President,I… | 总统先生 我… |
[06:24] | after the way the country treated you this morning, jack,I… | 今天早上这个国家如此对待你 我… |
[06:29] | well… | 恩… |
[06:31] | after the way that I treated you, I know I don’t have any right to ask you anything. | 我如此对待你 我知道已没有权利再对你提任何要求 |
[06:36] | But you’ve been on top of this situation from the start, and I just want to make it official. | 但行动一开始 你就在掌控一切 我只是想正式让你指挥 |
[06:40] | Mr. President, the truth is I don’t ink I’m up to it. | 总统先生 我恐怕不能胜任. |
[06:43] | Jack,we are behind the curve as it is, | 虽然我们仍处于困境 |
[06:46] | but if it weren’t for your efforts today, we’d be nowhere. | 要不是你 我们现在还会毫无头绪 |
[06:48] | I need you to lead this search. | 我需要你来指挥搜捕 |
[06:55] | Then I’ll do my best,sir. | 那我会尽力的 总统先生 |
[07:00] | Report to bill buchanan at ctu, and call me anytime you think it’s necessary. | 向CTU的Bill Buchanan报告 有任何进展 打电话给我 |
[07:04] | – Yes,Mr. President. – Thank you. | – 是的 总统先生 – 谢谢 |
[07:15] | The president wants me to run the search for fayed and numair. | 总统要我指挥抓捕Fayed和Numair |
[07:19] | I can’t do this without your help,curti | 没有你的帮助 我无法做到的 Curtis |
[07:21] | I need you to accept assad as part of this investigation. | 我希望你接受Assad作为调查的一份子 |
[07:24] | He knows these people; he knows what to look for. He will see things that you and I would miss. | 他了解他的人 他知道上哪儿去找 很多东西我们看不到 他看得到 |
[07:28] | He knows these people because he’s one of them,jack. | 他了解 因为他也是恐怖分子 |
[07:31] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[07:33] | We need his help. | 我们需要他的帮助 |
[07:35] | I can’t believe I’m hearing this. | 我简直无法相信自己的耳朵 |
[07:36] | Time was,you would’ve seen through this guy in a minute. | 要是以前 你立刻就能看穿这人 |
[07:40] | What did the chinese do to you? | 你在中国经历了什么啊? |
[07:43] | Is there something you need to tell me? | 你是不是有话要跟我说? |
[07:45] | Like what? | 比如? |
[07:47] | Is there some kind of a history between you and assad? | 你和Assad是不是有过节? |
[07:51] | Jack. | |
[07:53] | They found this. | 发现了这个 |
[07:54] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[07:56] | It’s a pda damaged in the blast. | 爆炸中受损的掌上电脑 |
[07:58] | – The message is still readable. – What’s it say? | – 上面的信息依然可以读出 – 什么信息? |
[08:01] | “Visitor arrived on thursday.¡± | “来客周四已到达” |
[08:03] | The visitor couldn’t be numair. He was still in custody then. | “来客”不可能是指Numair 他当时还在监狱 |
[08:06] | “Visitor” is a code word used within the cell. It refers to “weapon.¡± | “来客”是小组内部的暗语 指武器 |
[08:09] | The suitcase nuke. | 手提箱核弹 |
[08:11] | The message must mean that fayed received it last thursday. | 信息的意思是Fayed上周四拿到核弹 |
[08:14] | If they had the weapon last thursday, why do they need to get numair out of prison now? | 要是上周四就拿到 为什么现在把Numair弄出监狱? |
[08:17] | He must be key to making the device operational. | 他肯定是核弹引爆的关键人物 |
[08:20] | Get everything packed up. We need to go. Move. | 收拾一下 我们得出发了 行动 |
[08:25] | Nothing is more important than finding fayed and numair. | 找到Fayed和Numair是当务之急 |
[08:28] | You understand me? | 明白吗? |
[08:31] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[08:38] | – o’brian. – Chloe,it’s jack. | – 我是O’Brian – Chloe 我是Jack |
[08:39] | I need you to do something for me. | |
[08:41] | I want you to run a cross-check on curtis manning and assad. | 帮我做件事 查查Assad和Curtis之间的关系 |
[08:44] | Is this important,jack? I got a lot on my plate right now. | 很重要么?我现在手头很忙 |
[08:47] | Curtis has a problem with assad,it’s personal. | Curtis和Assad处不来 是个人原因 |
[08:49] | I don’t know what it is, but I need to get them to work together, chloe– please. | 具体我不清楚 但我需要他们俩合作 拜托了 Chloe |
[08:52] | I’ll get it as soon as I can. | 我尽快帮你查 |
[08:55] | Numair is here. | Numair到了 |
[09:02] | – My brother. – Fayed. | – 我的兄弟 |
[09:07] | – I was starting to worry. – Yes. | – 我刚刚有点开始担心了 – 是呀 |
[09:09] | The escape went as planned, but I had to be careful crossing the city. | 我顺利按计划逃出来了 但穿过城区 我还是得小心 |
[09:13] | Where is it? | 东西在哪里? |
[09:30] | this was the last model the soviets produced. | 是苏联制造的最后一种型号 |
[09:33] | Where are the tools? | 工具呢? |
[09:42] | You are missing what I need to reprogram the trigger. | 怎么没有重新设置引信的设备? |
[09:44] | – The device will be here soon. – By what means? | – 设备马上就就到 – 怎么送来? |
[09:47] | Young man named ahmed– recent recruit but reliable. | 一个叫作Ahmed Amar的小伙子会拿来 他是新招募的 但很可靠 |
[09:51] | Ahmed,we have known you and your family for so long. | Ahmed 我们认识你和你家人很久了 |
[09:54] | I can’t believe you want to be doing this. | 我不相信你真的想做这种事情 |
[09:57] | It’s not what i want to do. It’s what i have to do– I am a soldier. | 这与我想不想这样做无关 而是我必须这样做 我是一名战士 |
[10:01] | You said your father knows nothing of this. | 你说你父亲不知道这件事情 |
[10:03] | When he finds out,will he be proud? | 如果他知道了 他会为你自豪吗? |
[10:08] | – yes. – Ahmed,I have what you want. | – 喂? – Ahmed 我拿到你要的东西了 |
[10:10] | Good,now you’re going to deliver it to a man named fayed… | 很好 现在你要把它送给一个叫作Fayed的人… |
[10:13] | no. | 不 |
[10:14] | What? | 你说什么? |
[10:15] | No,I’m not going to deliver it anywhere until you let my family go. | 你放了我的家人之前 我不会把它送给任何人 |
[10:18] | Ray,do what I say,or I will shoot them. | Ray 照我说的做 否则我就杀了他们 |
[10:20] | Well,then i will destroy it,and I have a feeling the people you’re working for will be very disappointed. | 那我就把那东西毁了 想必你的上家一定会很不高兴吧? |
[10:24] | – Listen to me… – no,you listen to me! | – 你听好了… – 不…你才要给我听好了! |
[10:26] | I just killed a man for this package,and I’m not going to deliver it anywhere until I know my family is safe. | 我为了这个东西刚杀了一个人 知道我家人安全前 我不会送给任何人! |
[10:33] | – I’ll release one of them. – Both of them. | – 我释放他们中的一个 – 两个都放了 |
[10:35] | If I do that I have no leverage,and you know it. | 如果那么做了 我手上就没有砝码了 这点你很清楚 |
[10:37] | Decide now– which one do I release? | 现在就决定 我释放哪一个? |
[10:48] | my son,release my son. | 我儿子 先放了我儿子 |
[10:49] | I will release your wife. | 我会释放你的妻子 |
[10:50] | I just told you to release my son. | 我刚告诉你放了我儿子 |
[10:52] | You just told me who you value most. | 你刚告诉我你最在乎谁 |
[10:55] | You wife will call you when she’s clear of the house. | 你妻子离开这里后会给你打电话 |
[10:57] | Deliver the component and then I will release your son. | 你把零件送到目的地 然后我就放了你儿子 |
[11:00] | That’s it,ray. Don’t push your luck. | 就这样了 Ray 别太过分了 |
[11:03] | All righT. | 好 |
[11:05] | All right,let her go. | 好 放了她 |
[11:09] | Get in the car and drive. | 开了车走人 |
[11:11] | Then call ray and tell him that you’re all right. | 打电话给Ray 告诉他你没事 |
[11:14] | This is the number that he called from. Will you remember this? | 这是他的号码 你能记住吗? |
[11:19] | – Yes. – Good. | – 能 – 好的 |
[11:21] | Tell him to call me when you’re through. | 告诉他完事后给我打电话 |
[11:22] | And understand that if I see any police, I will shoot scott,do you understand? | 还有 看到警察的话 我就杀了Scott 明白吗? |
[11:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:36] | Go! | 快走! |
[11:59] | – jilli. – Ray. | |
[12:00] | – Jilli,are you all right? – I’m fine. | – Jilli 你还好吗? – 我没事 |
[12:02] | – What about scott? – He’s still with aed. | – Scott 怎么样? – 他还和Ahmed在一起 |
[12:04] | He says that if we go to the police, he’s going to kill scott. | 他说如果我们报警 他就杀了Scott |
[12:07] | But do you think that even if we do he says that he would… | 但就算我们按他说的做 你觉得… |
[12:10] | You think he’ll still kill scott when this is over? | …他恐怕还是不会放过Scott |
[12:12] | I don’t know,but we cannot take the chance of going to the police. | 我不知道 但我们不能冒这个险去报警 |
[12:14] | – We have to handle this ourselves. – Oh,god,ray,I don’t know. | – 我们必须自己解决 – 上帝啊 我不知怎么做…… |
[12:17] | Look,I’m going to deliver the package like ahmed said. He already let you go. | 我会按Ahmed所说把这个东西送达 他毕竟还是释放了你 |
[12:21] | So we have to tell ourselves that he’s got no reason to kill scott. | 所以我们必须告诉自己 他没有理由杀了Scott |
[12:25] | Look,I’m going to call ahmed back. Do not call the police. | 我要给Ahmed回电话了 不要报警 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:29] | Honey,I love you. | 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[12:31] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[12:44] | hello. | 喂? |
[12:45] | – Ahmed,I heard from jillian. – Good. | – Ahmed 我和Jillian通过话了 – 很好 |
[12:47] | Take the package to 351 old mill road,valencia. Do you know where that is? | 好 把东西送到法伦西亚老街351号 你知道在哪里吗? |
[12:52] | 351… i can find it. | 我能找到的 |
[12:53] | All right,I will call fayed and tell him to expect you instead of me. | 我会给Fayed打电话 告诉他是你去送货 |
[12:56] | Call me when you get there. It should not take you longer than 30 minutes. | 到了那里给我打电话 30分钟内你应该能到 |
[12:59] | – If it does… – I understand. I’m leaving noW. | – 如果没到… – 我明白 我这就出发 |
[13:31] | you’ve reached 911,the lapd emergency line. | 这里是911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[13:33] | A terrorist is holding my son hostage. I need to speak to the police. | 一个恐怖分子劫持了我儿子 我要报警 |
[13:46] | damn it,morris,I didn’t want this tab delimited. I wanted it in tables like I told you. | 见鬼 Morris 我不是要你给他们分类 而是要你给他们列表 |
[13:49] | I work much faster with tabs. I thought that is what you’d want. | 分类的效率更高 我以为你要的就是效率 |
[13:53] | You know that’s not what I wanted. You’re just being a pain in the ass. | 你知道我要的是什么吗? 就是你别再这么讨人厌 |
[13:55] | You know what,nobody speaks to me like this. | 没人这么跟我说话 |
[13:57] | You know what,I just did,so what? Why don’t you sit down and get back to work. | – 我刚刚这么说了 怎么样? – 坐下继续工作 |
[13:59] | This has got to stop. | 你们两个该消停了吧 |
[14:01] | Everyone is extremely busy,and you two are distracting everyone around you. | 每个人都忙得不可开交 你们两个却让身边的人没法专心工作 |
[14:04] | If you can explain to me how to get him to follow directions… | 如果你能告诉我如何让他服从命令.. |
[14:06] | following directions– that’s what you call this power trip you’re on? | 服从命令?你管耀武扬威叫作命令? |
[14:09] | excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:11] | We all know what this is about. | 我们都知道这到底是怎么回事 |
[14:13] | Milo,you and I dated a couple of times before morris and i got back together. | 在Morris 和我和好之前 Milo我和你约会过几次 |
[14:18] | We saw a couple of good movies, but we both agreed that it wasn’t really happening. | 我们看了几场电影 但我们都清楚我们之间没有火花 |
[14:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:25] | And you… | 还有你 |
[14:26] | so I dated milo a couple of times? | 我和Milo约会过几次怎么了? |
[14:28] | But I chose you. | 我最后选择了你啊 |
[14:30] | So why don’t you get over it and stop trying to beat him up? | 你最好忘了这一切 别再想着打他一顿了 |
[14:32] | You think this is about my insecurities? | 你觉得这是因为我对感情的不安全感? |
[14:35] | Yeah,isn’t it? | 难道不是吗? |
[14:37] | No. | 不是 |
[14:38] | Okay,fine,if you want it in table format, you’ll get it in table format. | 好 你需要列表格式的 我们就用列表格式的 |
[14:41] | Let’s just stop this mad,psychotic,terrorist bad guy before he detonates a nuke on wilshire boulevard,all right? | 好在这个疯子 引爆个核弹之前抓住他 好吗? |
[14:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:51] | Sorry about that,mate. | 抱歉 Milo |
[14:53] | And just for the record,there’s no lingering jealousy about any films you two may have seen together. | 顺便说一下 我对于你们两个一起 看电影一点也不嫉妒 |
[15:01] | No problem. | 好…的 |
[15:05] | – this is bauer. – Jack,it’s bill. | – 我是Bauer. – Jack 我是Bill |
[15:06] | The police just vetted a call from a woman who claims her son is being held by terrorists. | 警方刚刚接到一个电话 一个女人声称她的儿子被恐怖分子劫持 |
[15:10] | – Is she credible? – I’m not sure yet. | – 可信吗? – 我也还不确定 |
[15:13] | She says she was held,too,for a couple of hours, but she got out somehow. | 她说她也被劫持了 但不知如何逃出来了 |
[15:16] | – Is she on the line? – Yes,her name is jillian wallace. | – 她还在线上吗? – 在 她的名字是Jillian wallace. |
[15:18] | Patch her through. | 把她接过来 |
[15:21] | Ms.Wallace,this is bill buchanan. I’m transferring you to one of our men in the field. | Wallace夫人 我是Bill Buchanan 我会把你转接给一位外勤特工 |
[15:25] | – Hello? – Ms.Wallace,my name is jack bauer. | – 喂? – Wallace夫人 我是Jack Bauer |
[15:26] | You said your son is being held by a terrorist? | 你说你儿子被恐怖分子劫持了? |
[15:28] | Yes,and he’s forcing my husband to deliver a package. | 没错 他逼我的丈夫去送一样东西 |
[15:32] | – What kind of package? – I-I don’t know. | – 什么样的东西? – 我也不清楚 |
[15:35] | There are other people involved. | 还有其他人涉及此事 |
[15:36] | What’s the name of the man holding your son? | 劫持你儿子的人叫什么名字? |
[15:38] | Ahmed amar. | |
[15:40] | Did he mention any other names? | 他提到其他名字了吗? |
[15:42] | Yes,one– fayed. | 提到一个 Fayed |
[15:44] | Ma’am,how do we reach your husband? | 夫人 我们怎么联系你丈夫? |
[15:48] | You can’T. He isn’t carrying a cell phone. | 联系不到的 他没带手机 |
[15:50] | Do you know where he was taking the package? | 你知道他要把东西送去哪里吗? |
[15:52] | No. I’m sorry. | 不知道 我很抱歉 |
[15:54] | Whatever you do,just don’t let them hurt my son. | 但是无论你要做什么 请不要让他们伤害我儿子 |
[15:57] | Ms.Wallace,we’re going to do everything we can. Just stay away from the house and we’ll get back to you. | Wallace夫人 我们会竭尽全力的 请远离那栋房子 我会很快给你回电话的 |
[16:04] | What do you think,jack? | 你怎么想 Jack? |
[16:05] | She knew fayed’s name. What’s the location? | 她知道Fayed这个名字 她家在哪里? |
[16:08] | Northeast corner of channing and 15th, granada hills. | 克纳多山 第15街东北 |
[16:10] | Where’s your nearest tac team? | 离那里最近的战术小组在哪里? |
[16:11] | They’re spread out all over the city. You’re as close as anybody.Take your team with you. | 都分散在城市里了 每组都一样远近 你就带这组去吧 |
[16:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:16] | We have a lead? | 有线索了? |
[16:17] | Hostage situation in granada hills. | 人质状况 克纳多山 |
[16:19] | They think it might be connected to the bombings. We need to go to 15th and channing. | 可能和爆炸袭击有关 我们去第15街 |
[16:22] | We can’t take him on a tactical mission. | 我们不能带着他去做任务 |
[16:24] | We might need him when we get there. | 我们可能会需要他 |
[16:28] | All teams,proceed to 15th and channing, granada hills. | 所有人员 目标第15街 克纳多山 |
[16:34] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[16:35] | It’s good to see you again,Mr. Ambassador. | 很高兴再见到你 大使先生 |
[16:37] | – And you,sir. – Please,sit. | – 我也一样 – 请坐 |
[16:39] | – How do you do? – Karen hayes. | – 你好 |
[16:41] | – How do you do? – Tom lennox. | – 你好 |
[16:46] | The events of these past few weeks are deeply distressing for all of us. | 近期的袭击我们都深感悲痛 |
[16:50] | If there’s anything we can do to help, please tell me. | 如果有我们能够帮助的 请告诉我 |
[16:53] | You can help right now,Mr. Ambassador, by having a very candid conversation with us. | 你现在就可以给我们帮助 大使先生 大家开诚布公即可 |
[16:57] | I’m always candid,Mr. President. | 我从来都是很坦率的 总统先生 |
[16:58] | Mr. Ambassador,we’ve been in contact with hamri al-assad. | 大使先生 我们与Assad建立了联系 |
[17:03] | We know that he has been the driving force behind a number of terrorist attacks around the country… | 我们知道他是这个国家 多次恐怖袭击的策划者 20年来… |
[17:07] | around the world for the past two decades. | 他也是全世界恐怖活动的策划者 |
[17:10] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[17:12] | Assad claims he’s renounced terrorism, Mr. Ambassador. | Assad现在表示他放弃恐怖活动 |
[17:15] | Says he’s willing to negotiate. To use political means to gain his ends. | 他愿意谈判 使用政治手段来达到他的理想 |
[17:19] | Now,do you think he’s telling the truth? | 你觉得他可信吗? |
[17:21] | I have reason to believe that he is telling the truth. | 我有理由认为他说的是真话 |
[17:24] | But how much influence does he have? Does he speak for a large number of terrorist organizations? | 但是他有多大影响力呢? 我的意思是他能劝服多数恐怖组织吗? |
[17:29] | As you know,there are literally hundreds of such groups. | 如你所知 毫不夸张地说 全世界有几百个恐怖组织 |
[17:32] | But assad’s reputation is such that many of them… | Assad的影响力能覆盖它们中的大多数 |
[17:35] | not all by any means– but a substantial number– | 不是全部 但是相当可观的多数… |
[17:37] | would follow his lead at least for a while. | 起码在一段时间内 会跟从他的指挥 |
[17:40] | So this really could be a significant step towards peace? | 这么说这确实是迈向和平的一大步? |
[17:44] | I sincerely hope so. | 我真诚地希望如此 |
[17:48] | Thank you,Mr.R.Ambassador. | 多谢你的到来 大使先生 |
[17:50] | – You’ve been extremely helpful. – You’re welcome,Mr. President. | – 你帮了大忙 – 您太客气了 总统先生 |
[17:57] | So this corroborates everything jack told us about assad. | 那么Jack说的被证实了 |
[18:00] | We need to formalize our relationship with him now. Lock him into cooperation. | 我们必须马上和Assad建立正式的联络 把他留在这次行动中 |
[18:05] | Tom? | |
[18:06] | I have a problem forming a partnership with a man who is responsible for the deaths of so many innocents. | 我对于和一位手上沾满无数无辜者 鲜血的人合作感到非常不快 |
[18:19] | – Is assad still with jack bauer? – Yes,sir. | – Assad还和Jack Bauer在一起吗? – 是的 |
[18:21] | Let’s get jack on the phone,please. | 打电话给Jack |
[18:27] | – bauer. – Hold for the president,please. | – 请别挂机 总统要和你通话 |
[18:29] | – Jack? – Yes,Mr. President. | – 是的 总统先生 |
[18:32] | Do we have any leads on that nuclear weapon yet? | 那个核武有线索了吗? |
[18:34] | We have one.We’re following it up now. It’s too early to tell if it’s going to be meaningful. | 有一条线索我们正在跟进 如果线索属实 应该可以有重大进展 |
[18:38] | All right,jack,listen,I just had a meeting that confirms assad is serious about pursuing this negotiated peace. | 听着Jack 我刚刚开完会确认了 Assad对于和平的意愿是真实的 |
[18:43] | And that he does in fact,have the influence with his own people to make that happen, | 而且他还在自己人中 有影响力可以促成和平 |
[18:46] | so I would like to come to some sort of arrangement with him. Is he with you now? | 所以我和他想做一个安排 他在你身边吗? |
[18:49] | – Yes,sir. – Let me speak with him,please. | – 是的 – 请让我和他通话 |
[18:52] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[18:56] | The president wants to speak to you. | 总统要和你通话 |
[19:00] | Yes,Mr. President. | 总统先生? |
[19:01] | Mr. Assad,I am prepared to offer you full protection and a pardon for all crimes or acts of war in the past. | Assad先生 我准备给你全面保护并且 特赦你过去的所有罪行或者敌对行为. |
[19:07] | There are conditions,however. | 不过是有条件的 |
[19:09] | That you continue tracking abu fayed, | 你继续帮助追踪Abu Fayed |
[19:11] | and that you pledge your commitment to establishing a broader peace. | 并且努力重建和平 |
[19:14] | Is that acceptable to you? | 你能接受吗? |
[19:15] | In principle,yes. | 原则上可以 |
[19:17] | Forgive me,Mr. President, but I need to see this in writing. | 原谅我 总统先生 但我需要见到书面文件才行 |
[19:22] | You’ll have it within the hour. | 一小时内你就会见到了 |
[19:29] | Let me speak with jack,please. | 请让我和Jack通话 |
[19:30] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[19:36] | Yes,sir. | 是的 总统先生 |
[19:37] | This was not an easy thing to do,jack, but I do believe the greater good requires it. | 我知道这对你来说不容易 Jack 但我相信为了大局考虑必须这么做 |
[19:42] | Do you agree? | 你怎么认为? |
[19:44] | I’m glad it’s a call I didn’t have to make,sir. | 我很高兴自己不需要做出这么艰难的抉择 |
[19:48] | – Thank you,jack. – Yes,sir. | – 谢谢你 Jack – 是 总统先生 |
[19:52] | Your president– do you believe he is an honorable man? | 你们的总统… 你认为他是一个有荣誉感的人吗? |
[19:56] | Yes,I do. | 是的 我认为他是 |
[20:02] | Mr. Lennox,excuse me,I have sandra palmer calling for the president,but he’s on another line. | Lennox先生 打扰一下 Sandra Palmer打电话找总统 她在另一条线上 |
[20:06] | Could you transfer that call to my cell phone,please? | 麻烦你把这个电话转到我的手机上 |
[20:10] | She specifically asked to speak to the president. | 她特别指出要和总统讲 |
[20:14] | And do it now,please. | 快点 谢谢了 |
[20:19] | yes,sandra,tom lennox here. | 我是Thomas Lennox |
[20:21] | I need to speak with wayne. It’s important. | 我需要和Wayne讲 这很重要 |
[20:23] | I’m afraid the president’s all tied up at the moment. | 恐怕总统现在没时间 |
[20:25] | Will you please let him know that I’m on the phone? | 那你能不能告诉他是我在找他? |
[20:27] | Well,actually the president has asked not to be disturbed. Does this,by any chance,concern your friend walid? | 实际上 总统说了不要打搅他 是不是有关Wilad的事 |
[20:32] | Yes,that’s exactly what it’s about. He’s still in custody. | 是的 就是这个事 他依然被拘禁中 |
[20:36] | You continue to arrest innocent people, you’re giving the terrorists exactly what they want. | 你们不断逮捕无辜人士 这和恐怖分子想要的不谋而合 |
[20:40] | With all due respect,the president is more concerned with the fate of the country than the fate of one man,sandra,so… | 恕我冒犯 总统关心的是整个国家而不是一个人的利益. |
[20:45] | an innocent man jailed without charges. | 一个无辜的人 没被起诉就被拘禁了 |
[20:48] | If you believe the fundamental principles of this country, there is nothing more important than that. | 要是你知道这个国家的基础是什么 那你就知道没什么比这件事更重要 |
[20:53] | Well,you’ve got the makings of a splendid law review article there | 你讲授法律课已经够长时间了 |
[20:56] | and I will pass this message along to the president. | 我会告诉总统的 |
[20:59] | If you’ll excuse me,please. | 别事的话 我挂了 |
[21:00] | Mr. Lennox,pass along another message as well. | Lennox先生 顺便再告诉总统… |
[21:03] | What is that,sandra? | 什么? Sandra |
[21:04] | I will do whatever it takes to protect my client. | 我会尽一切可能保护我的客户 |
[21:07] | If it embarrasses the administration,so be it. | 要是让这届政府尴尬 那也没办法 |
[21:10] | Do I detect a threat here? | 你是在威胁我么 |
[21:12] | Yes,and so is this– | 是的 还有呢 |
[21:14] | I am holding you personally responsible for whatever happens to walid. | 我要你本人对发生在Walid身上 的一切负责 |
[21:28] | Walid al-rezani. | |
[21:36] | Is tre someplace I can get a drink of water? | 我在哪里可以喝水? |
[21:40] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[21:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:48] | Thank you for helping me earlier. | 多谢你早些时候帮忙 |
[21:50] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[21:57] | Did you tell them anything? | 你告诉他们什么了吗? |
[22:00] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[22:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:05] | I’ll tell you something,brother. | 我告诉你一些事 兄弟 |
[22:07] | Before this day is over,they’ll all pay. | 天黑之前 他们会付出代价的 |
[22:11] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[22:14] | Salim,what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[22:17] | It’s all right. He’s a friend. | 别紧张 他是朋友 |
[22:43] | khamsa ziwar? | |
[23:10] | okay,take,take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[23:12] | I-I got package from ahmed,okay? Ahmed. | 我有Ahmed的一个包裹 |
[23:24] | Fayed. | |
[23:26] | Who is this? | 这是谁? |
[23:27] | He says ahmed sent him. | 他说是Ahmed让他来的 |
[23:28] | – Your name? – Ray wallace. | – 你叫什么? |
[23:30] | Ahmed should have called you and told you I was coming. | Ahmed应该告诉过你我要来的 |
[23:34] | You have to call ahmed and tell him to let my son go, because we had a deal. | 你要给Ahmed打电话 让他释放我儿子 我们说好的 |
[23:37] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[23:39] | Is this what you need to reprogram the trigger? | 这是不是就是用来 重设引信的东西? |
[23:44] | Yes,this should work. | 是的 应该能用 |
[23:46] | How long will it take to complete assembly? | 要花多久才能完成安装 |
[23:48] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟 |
[23:51] | So in a little less than an hour it will detonate | 也就是说不到一个小时候 我们就可以引爆了 |
[23:54] | and strike a blow that the americans will never forget. | 这次的打击美国人永远不会忘记 |
[23:57] | You’re insane. | 你们疯了 |
[23:58] | don’t kill him until you’re ready to leave. | 我们离开前 别杀他 |
[24:01] | He still may be of some use as a bargaining chip if something goes wrong. | 他也许还有点用 万一出事可以当人质 |
[24:06] | Look,my son… | 听着 我儿子… |
[24:10] | he,he’s just a boy. | 他只是个孩子 |
[24:12] | Could you please call ahmed and just tell him let him go? I mean,I’ve done everything I’ve been asked to.Please. | 能不能打电话告诉Ahmed 让他放人 我已经做了他让我做的所有事 求求你? |
[24:18] | I may,if you remain cooperative. | 如果你配合的话 我也许会打这个电话 |
[24:21] | I will,I swear. | 我合作 我发誓 |
[24:26] | I still have much to do,as you know. | 我还有很多事要干 |
[24:28] | I have everything I need. | 我需要的东西都齐了 |
[24:29] | When you’re finished,meet me at the safe house. | 你完成了后就来安全屋见我 |
[24:38] | yes. | 讲 |
[24:39] | Ahmed,it’s me. | Ahmed 是我 |
[24:41] | Did the device arrive? | 装置送到了么? |
[24:42] | Yes,but it was still wrong to involve anyone else. | 是的 不过牵涉到外人还是不对的 |
[24:45] | I understand and I know,but I had to. I had no choice. | 我知道 我明白 不过我别无选择 |
[24:47] | Never mind.It arrived. That’s what counts. | 没关系 重要的是它送到了 |
[24:50] | You have a hostage. This man’s son. | 你有个人质 这个人的儿子 |
[24:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:53] | You have no further use for him? | 他对你没什么用了 是不是 |
[24:55] | No. | 是的 |
[24:57] | Then leave,join the others. | 那就离开 去找其他的人 |
[25:00] | But before you go,kill the boy. | 不过走之前杀了那个男孩 |
[25:06] | Is that necessary? | 有必要么? |
[25:07] | Yes,he’s seen and heard too much. | 是的 他听到 看到的 太多了 |
[25:11] | You understand? | 你明白么? |
[25:16] | Yes,fayed. | 是的 Fayed |
[25:28] | Pardon for assad looks satisfactory. Tell the attorney general to proceed. | 给Assad的赦免文件看来没问题了 告诉司法部长可以执行了 |
[25:35] | yes. | 请进 |
[25:38] | – Mr. Lennox and miss hayes are here. – Oh,show them in. | – Lennox先生和Hayes夫人来了 – 让他们进来 |
[25:46] | I just approved the written agreement with assad. | 我刚签署了Assad的赦免协议 |
[25:48] | – That was quick. – It had to be. | – 好快啊 – 没办法 |
[25:49] | We don’t have the time to stand on ceremony. | 我们没时间走繁琐的程序了 |
[25:52] | Tom,I know you disapprove of this agreement, but you have got to put that behind you. | Tom 我知道你不赞成这个协议 但是你一定要把分歧放在一边 |
[25:57] | The issue now is how do we position this with the public. | 现在的问题是 我们怎么和公众交代 |
[25:59] | It must be kept from the public. | 公众一定不能知道这个 |
[26:01] | That’s not practical,tom. | 这根本做不到 Tom |
[26:03] | Word will leak out. It’s to our advantage to make it known that assad is on our side. | 总会有流言蜚语的 只有我们先宣布 Assad是站在我们这边 才能占据主动 |
[26:06] | Then don’t disclose the formal agreement, don’t use the words “pardon” or “amnesty.¡± | 那就不要透露是正式的协议 不要使用”赦免””特赦”等词汇 |
[26:10] | – We’re “cooperating.¡± – I agree. | – 我们只是”合作” – 我同意 |
[26:12] | Let’s portray assad as a man who’s not a terrorist, | 我不要把他描绘为恐怖分子 |
[26:15] | but someone who’s renounced terrorism and wants peace. | 而是一个摒弃恐怖主义向往和平的人 |
[26:17] | Terrorist-turned-statesman. | 恐怖分子转为的政治家 |
[26:19] | He’s not the first. The point is saving lives. That needs to be our focus here. | 这不重要 重要的是拯救生命 这才是现在最重要的 |
[26:22] | Okay,so for every life that was lost in the past, | 好吧 那么这么说为了每一个在过去死掉的人 |
[26:25] | because of this man,ten more may be saved in the future by working with him. | 和这个人合作 将来也许会少死10倍甚至更多的人 |
[26:29] | All right,well,on the face of it, the logic is compelling. | 好吧 勉强能保住颜面 逻辑还有点不顺 |
[26:32] | All right,let’s make a set of briefing points and get them to our media people. | 好吧 准备一份稿子 让负责传媒方面的工作人员看看 |
[26:36] | I’m on it. | 我去作 |
[26:42] | I do have to say,Mr. President, | 总统先生 我还是要说 |
[26:45] | I still don’t like this. | 我还是不喜欢这次”合作” |
[26:48] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[26:49] | And it makes me appreciate your loyalty all the more,tom. | 我就喜欢你实话实说 |
[27:01] | The wallace kid’s still being held hostage. | Wallace的儿子仍被当作人质 |
[27:03] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[27:04] | Curtis,you and your team, you take the back of the house. | Curtis你和你的人到房子后面 |
[27:06] | You come with me. We’ll find an entrance point from the side. | 你和我走 我们在侧面找个地方进去 |
[27:09] | We’ll go on my command. This is jack bauer to all personnel. | 大家都听我的指挥 |
[27:12] | It is imperative we take this suspect alive. | 不要杀了他 |
[27:14] | Right now,he’s our best chance of finding the nuke. Slowly move into positions now. | 现在他是唯一能带我们找到核弹的人 |
[27:26] | The yard is clear. Cover me. | 院子里安全 掩护我 |
[27:46] | Why aren’t you talking? | 你们说的是什么 |
[27:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[27:51] | Did my father deliver the package? | 我爸爸按你说的做了么? |
[27:55] | – Yes. – Is he okay? | – 他做了 – 我爸爸没事吧? |
[27:57] | Did he do exactly what you told him? | 他按你说的做了么? |
[28:00] | Your father’s fine. | 你爸爸没事 |
[28:07] | So… | 那么… |
[28:10] | then you can let me go,too. | 你该放了我 |
[28:15] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[28:18] | What? | 什么? |
[28:19] | Get up! | 站起来! |
[28:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:29] | My father did exactly what you told him to do! | 我爸爸做了你让他做的一切! |
[28:32] | I swear! I… | 我保证 |
[28:33] | I promise you I won’t tell anybody what I know! | 我发誓我不会把知道的告诉任何人 |
[28:36] | Scott,don’t make this any harder than it is. Kneel down. | Scott 别把事情弄的更难 跪下 |
[28:44] | I can’t see what’s happening in the house. Does anybody have a visual on the situation inside? | 我看不到屋里的情况 你们能看到么? |
[28:48] | Not yet. My men are almost in position. | 还不能 我差不多就位了 |
[28:56] | – Turn around. – You don’t have to do this. | – 马上转过去 – 你没必要这么作 |
[28:58] | Turn around now! | 转过去! |
[29:04] | Set. | 就位 |
[29:05] | – All teams are set. – Curtis,make the call. | – 所有单位都就位了 – Curtis 下令 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry,scott. | 对不起 Scott |
[29:11] | Go! | 行动! |
[29:16] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[29:20] | He’s coming your way,jack! | 他去你那面了 Jack |
[29:21] | Drop the weapon! | 放下枪! |
[29:24] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪! |
[29:32] | Is he alive? | 他还活着么? |
[29:33] | Barely. Get the emt up here now! | 勉强还算 快叫急救人员 |
[29:35] | I need him conscious enough to tell us where he made the boy’s father take the package! | 我要他清醒过来 告诉我孩子父亲把包裹送哪里了! |
[29:39] | Get me an emt down here now. | 快派急救人员到这里来 |
[29:41] | I-I… might know. | 我…也许知道 |
[29:43] | Jack. | |
[29:44] | When,when he was on the phone with my father, he told him to take something to an address. | 他在电话里让我爸爸 把什么东西送到一个地址 |
[29:52] | Um,um,351 old mill road,valencia. | 法伦西亚老街351号 |
[30:00] | buchanan. | |
[30:01] | Bill,it’s jack. I think we’ve got an address. 351 old mill road,valencia. | Bill是Jack 我想我们找到了一个地址 法伦西亚老街351号 |
[30:08] | Got it. | 记下了 |
[30:10] | Nadia,alert the two tac teams. We have a strike target. Deploy them there. | Nadia 联系两个战术小组 我们有个目标 把他们调过去 |
[30:18] | You going to save my dad? | 你会救出我爸爸么? |
[30:24] | We’re going to do everything we can. | 我们会尽力而为 |
[30:35] | Here are the satellite downloads to fayed’s location. | 这是卫星观察到Fayed所在地的情况 |
[30:37] | They’re only from the past ten minutes, but nobody entered or exited. | 只是过去的10分钟的 不过 没看到有人进出 |
[30:40] | What’s the exterior layout? | 外围的地形如何? |
[30:41] | Favorable. Tac teams can approach without being seen. | 很有利 突击队可以摸过去而不被发现 |
[30:44] | Nadia,get me the president. | Nadia给我接总统 |
[30:45] | We just don’t have enough specifics to go public. | 我们现在还没有确实详尽的资料 所以还不能公布 |
[30:48] | But I still want all first response teams in the los angeles area | 但是我要洛山矶地区所有快速反应小组 |
[30:52] | to be briefed on the possibility of a nuclear detonation. | 都知道可能会发生核爆 |
[30:55] | Excuse me,Mr. President. You have an urgent call from bill buchanan. | 打扰下 总统先生 你有一个紧急电话 Bill Buchanan打来的 |
[30:59] | I’ll take it. | 我来接 |
[31:02] | Bill? | |
[31:02] | Mr. President,we have some good news. | 总统先生 我们有些好消息 |
[31:04] | We believe with a high level of probability that we’ve found the suitcase nuke. | 我们很有可能 找到了手提箱核弹的下落 |
[31:08] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[31:09] | In valencia,20 miles north of the city. | 法伦西亚 城市以北 20英里 |
[31:10] | Tactical teams will be there in 15 minutes. | 战术小组15分钟内可以赶到 |
[31:13] | Would you like me to patch you into that feed when it’s available,sir? | 到时候你希望我给您接通现场视频吗? |
[31:15] | Absolutely,bill. Good work. | 当然了 Bill 干得好 |
[31:17] | Thank you,Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[31:19] | I’ll let you know when the feed comes up. | 视频接通后我会通知你 |
[31:29] | Um,can we have a mome alone,please? | 我们能单独呆一会么 谢谢? |
[31:34] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我要带你出去 |
[31:35] | – I’m not going anywhere. – Yes,you are. | – 我哪里也不去 – 你要走 |
[31:37] | Sandra,listen to me. | Sandra 听我说 |
[31:39] | I think some people in this place have a connection with the terrorist attacks. | 我想这里的一些人和恐怖袭击有关 |
[31:43] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[31:48] | They were speaking arabic, which I don’t understand, | 他们说的说阿拉伯语 我听不懂 |
[31:51] | but there was one phrase they used several times: | 不过有个词 出现了好几次 |
[31:54] | Khamsa ziwar. | |
[31:58] | Pass that on to the fbi or somebody. It,it may help. | 把这个告诉FBI或者其他人 也许有用 |
[32:01] | They’re being held illegally. | 他们被非法关押 |
[32:03] | Any statements they make may not be in their best… | 他们作的任何证词也许都… |
[32:05] | damn it,sandra,stop being a wyer for one damned minute! | 该死的 Sandra 可不可以就不当 律师一小会儿? |
[32:18] | These guys may be planning something that will harm a lot of people. | 这些人也许在策划一些事 可能会伤害好多人 |
[32:24] | All right,I’ll pass it on. | 好吧 我会告诉他们的 |
[32:26] | Khamsa ziwar. | |
[32:29] | I have to get back. | 我要回去了. |
[32:31] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[32:38] | Yeah,I just got it. Thanks,bill. | 是的 我刚拿到了 谢谢了 Bill |
[32:40] | Let me know as soon as the tac teams arrive in valencia. | 法瓦伦西的小组一就位就 通知我 |
[32:52] | This represents everything that you and the president talked about. | 这是你和总统的交易内容 |
[32:55] | You will receive a full pardon in exchange for your continued efforts in helping us stop these attacks, | 你帮我们阻止这些袭击 并把你的组织带到与西方的谈判桌上来 |
[32:59] | and for bringing your political organization to a negotiated peace with the west. | 我们给你全面的赦免 |
[33:03] | I need a moment to look through this,please. | 我要花点时间看看 |
[33:05] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[33:06] | Unfortunately,I need to get back to work. Agent boorman will take you to ctu. | 不过我不得不去工作了 Boorman探员会带你去CTU的 |
[33:12] | Good luck. | 小心 |
[33:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:22] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[33:28] | What’s the document? | 那是什么文件? |
[33:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:33] | I wanted to talk to you about this before it was executed. I didn’t think it would happen this fast. | 我想在执行之前先和你谈谈 我没想到事情进展这么快 |
[33:39] | We made a deal with assad. | 我们和Assad达成了一个交易 |
[33:40] | Who’s “we”? | 我们指的是谁? |
[33:42] | The united states government, personally authorized by the president. | 美国政府 是总统亲自授权的 |
[33:46] | Assad will receive a pardon,in exchange for his full cooperation,which he has given us. | Assad会得到赦免 条件是他帮助我们阻止袭击 |
[33:51] | In other words,he walks? | 换句话说就是 他一点责任都不用负了 |
[33:54] | Like I told the president,it’s not my call. | 我说了 这是总统的决定 不是我说了算的. |
[33:57] | It’s not your call,either. The responsibility lies with him alone. | 也不是你说了算的 责任是总统自己的 |
[34:02] | It’s out of our hands. | 我们管不了那么多 |
[34:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:08] | If that’s the way it has to be… | 如果只能这样… |
[34:11] | that’s the way it has to be. | 就只有这样 |
[34:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:19] | Scott? Scott? | Scott? |
[34:22] | Scott! Oh,god! | 哦 上帝 |
[34:24] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. | – 你没事吧? – 我没事 |
[34:25] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定? – 是的 |
[34:27] | – Are you? – Yes. | – 你呢? – 我也没事 |
[34:29] | Mrs.Wallace. | Wallace夫人 |
[34:30] | Is there any word on my husband? | 有我丈夫的消息了没 |
[34:32] | With your son’s help,we think we know where he is. We’ve got agents en route. | 在你儿子的帮助下 我想我们知道他在哪里了 我们已经派人过去了 |
[34:35] | – Is he all right? – We don’t know yet. | – 他没事吧 – 我们现在还不知道 |
[34:37] | As soon as they get there, I promise you we’ll do everything we can to protect him. | 我们会尽一切可能保护你丈夫的 |
[34:41] | Excuse me for one second. | 请恕我失陪一下 |
[34:43] | This is bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[34:44] | Jack,you were right about curtis and assad having a past connection. | 你说得对 Assad和Curtis有过节 |
[34:47] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[34:48] | Curtis was in the army just after desert storm. | 沙漠风暴行动之后 Curtis在陆军服役 |
[34:51] | His squad was ambushed by assad’s people. | 他的小队被Assad的手下伏击 |
[34:53] | They killed five of curtis’s men, and took two more hostage. | 五人牺牲两人被俘 |
[34:57] | Curtis was badly wounded; he couldn’t go after them. | Curtis当时受了重伤 无法追击 |
[34:59] | The next day a tape was sent to the local television station. | 第二天 当地电视台收到录像带 |
[35:02] | Assad’s lieutenant forced the men from curtis’s patrol to beg for their lives, | Assad的副官逼迫他们乞求活命 |
[35:06] | and then personally beheaded them both. | 然后将他俩都斩首了 |
[35:09] | Oh,my god. | 我的天啊 |
[35:18] | Jack? | |
[35:21] | I-I’ll get back to you. | 我会回你电话的 |
[35:28] | Where’s agent manning? | Manning探员呢? |
[35:30] | He was here just a second ago. | 刚刚还在这里的 |
[35:37] | BoormaN. Go ahead,I got him. | 你去吧 我来 |
[35:40] | Still don’t remember? | 还没认出我? |
[35:44] | Special forces battalion. | 特种部队 |
[35:46] | 32nd support group. | 第32支援小队 |
[35:51] | Curtis,put your weapon down! | Curtis 放下武器! |
[35:55] | I can’t do that,jack. | 不行 Jack |
[35:56] | By order of the president of the united states, | 这是美国总统的命令 |
[35:58] | put down your weapon! | 放下武器! |
[36:02] | Stay out of this,jack! I can’T. | – 别管我 Jack – 我不能! |
[36:04] | I gave him my word that we would protect him. | 我向他保证过我们会保护他 |
[36:08] | I didn’T. | 我没有保证 |
[36:09] | Curtis,please,don’t do this. | Curtis 求你了 别这么做 |
[36:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:24] | I can’t let this animal live. | 我不能让这畜牲活着 |
[37:46] | yeah? | 喂? |
[37:47] | Jack,it’s bill. | Jack 我是Bill |
[37:49] | Sprague told me what happened. | Sprague告诉了我发生的一切 |
[37:50] | Curtis didn’t leave you any choice. | 你别无选择 |
[37:53] | That’s what I keep trying to tell myself. | 我也一直这么安慰我自己 |
[37:56] | You did the right thing. We need assad alive. | 你做了正确的事 Assad不能死 |
[37:59] | He’s on his way back– I think you should come in,too. | 他已经在回来的路上了 你也应该回来 |
[38:02] | Tell the president I’m sorry, I can’t do this anymore. | 告诉总统 我很抱歉 我再也干不下去了 |
[38:06] | The hell you can’t! | 怎么会呢? |
[38:08] | We’re gonna find that suitcase nuke because of you,jack. | 因为你的存在 我们很有希望找到手提箱核弹 |
[38:11] | You’ve done great work today. | 你今天做得非常好 |
[38:12] | Good,then you don’t need me anymore. | 那你们也不再需要我了 |
[38:15] | Tell me where you are,jack. I’ll send a car for you; we’ll talk. | 告诉我你在哪里?我派车去接你 回来我们谈谈 |
[38:19] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[38:41] | yes? | 什么事? |
[38:42] | Mr. Buanan,I just received word that ahmed amar, | 刚刚得到消息 Ahmed Amar |
[38:44] | the terrorist who held the wallace family hostage, | 那个劫持Wallace一家的恐怖分子 |
[38:47] | died en route to the hospital. | 在送往医院的路上死了 |
[38:51] | thank you,nadia. | 谢谢你 Nadia |
[39:03] | Mr. Buchanan,the tac team is ready. | Buchanan先生 战术小分队已就绪 |
[39:05] | Patch me in. Make sure the white house is connected to the feed. | 给我接通现场 帮白宫也接通 |
[40:04] | How much longer? | 还要多久? |
[40:05] | Almost finished. Just need to reconnect the fuse. | 很快就完成了 只要把这些重新连接下… |
[40:17] | Sabir… | |
[40:19] | – I think I saw someone out there. – Who? | – 我好像看到外面有人 – 谁? |
[40:20] | The police,somebody– I saw something. | 警察什么的 我看到了 |
[40:24] | – are you done? – Yes. | – 完成了? – 完成了 |
[40:26] | – Can you detonate now? – Yes. | – 现在就能引爆? – 没错 |
[40:40] | do it now! Do it! | 现在就引爆 快! |
[40:44] | No… | 不… |
[40:49] | no! | 不! |
[41:14] | oh,my god. | 我的上帝! |
[41:22] | Alert all first response teams in los angeles and the surrounding counties. | 向洛杉矶及其周边 所有郡的紧急应对机构报警 |
[41:26] | Let’s put them in touch with the military. | 并让他们和军方密切合作 |
[41:28] | Tell them… | 告诉他们… |
[41:30] | tell them the resources of the entire nation are at their disposal– whatever it is they need. | 告诉他们 全国的资源都为他们所用 他们要什么就有什么 |
[41:39] | Karen? | |
[41:46] | Yes,Mr. President. | 是的 总统先生 |
[42:04] | Mr. Buchanan,I just got a message from the fbi. | Buchanan先生 我刚收到联邦调查局的一条信息 |
[42:08] | They said it’s important. | 他们说非常重要 |
[42:09] | – It’s some arabic phrase. – What is it? | – 是一些阿拉伯语短语 – 什么短语? |
[42:12] | Someone overheard a conversation in one of the detention centers. | 有人在拘留所 无意听到了这段对话 |
[42:15] | This phrase kept coming up– I’m not sure about the pronunciatioN. | 这个短语频繁出现 我不确定该怎么发音… |
[42:18] | “Khamsa ziwar.¡± | |
[42:22] | It means “five visitors.¡± | 意思是”5位来客” |
[42:25] | Assad said “visitor” was a codeword for “weapon.¡± | Assad说”来客”是”武器”的代号 |
[42:29] | There are four more of these things out there. | 还有4颗核弹他们手里 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |
[42:40] | 24 Season 06 Episode 04 | 反恐24小时 |