时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | -=The Last Fantasy=- Proudly Presents | |
[00:14] | 24ep06 | |
[00:18] | MAN: Going down! No! | 趴下!不! |
[00:22] | WAYNE: How many people died in this? | 有多少人丧生 |
[00:24] | No less than 12,000. | 不少于12,000人 |
[00:26] | Four more tactical nuclear | 还有4枚战术核武器跟 刚才爆炸的那一枚一同被窃 |
[00:27] | weapons were stolen along with the one that went off. | |
[00:30] | CTU was trying to determine | CTU正在追查费耶德的下落 |
[00:32] | where Fayed was | |
[00:33] | at the time. The worst case scenario | 目前最糟糕的情况是 他仍然活着 |
[00:35] | is that he is still alive | |
[00:36] | and in possession of the remaining nuclear weapons. | 并拥有剩余的核武器 |
[00:39] | My engineer died | 我的工程师在爆炸中死掉了 改制引爆器的装置同时也毁掉了 |
[00:40] | in the blast. The device used | |
[00:42] | to reprogram the trigger was destroyed as well. | |
[00:44] | I have four more bombs whose triggers need | 我还有4枚核弹的引爆器需要改制 |
[00:46] | to be made operational. | |
[00:48] | We need someone who could replicate what that device did, | 需要有人能不借助现代设备 复制出能代替那个装置的新装置 |
[00:50] | with modern equipment. | |
[00:52] | McCarthy will find someone for us. | 麦卡锡会帮我们找人 |
[00:53] | Tell the man these bombs will go off today. | 告诉那个人炸弹今天会如期引爆 |
[00:56] | Walid overheard some conversations | 瓦利德偷听到关于炸弹的对话 |
[00:58] | about the bombs. | |
[01:00] | If there is an active shell inside | 如果拘留所里面有活跃的恐怖分子 那我们就需要瓦利德协助调查 |
[01:02] | that detention facility, we need Walid to find out more. | |
[01:05] | He’s wiring you. It’s a two-way radio. | 他会给你装上双向扬声器 |
[01:08] | Now you’re going to tell me | 你得告诉我们 |
[01:10] | what we found in your wallet, you understand me? | 你钱包里面那个东西是什么,明白吗? |
[01:11] | (grunts) | |
[01:12] | You’re going to say | 你等会儿就说我问起这个人 |
[01:13] | that I asked about this man. | |
[01:15] | Got to make them believe you’re working for them. | 让他们相信你是他们的同伙 |
[01:16] | What if they find out he’s wearing a wire? | 如果被他们发现他携带有窃听器怎么办? |
[01:18] | The guards inside know what’s going on. | 里面的守卫知道内情 |
[01:20] | They’ll keep an eye on him. | 他们会一直看着他他的 |
[01:21] | I sent Fayed to negotiate | 我派费耶德去跟一个前苏联将军谈判 |
[01:23] | with an ex-Soviet general | |
[01:24] | about the cache of tactical nuclear weapons. | 商谈购买战术核武器的问题 |
[01:26] | What was the name of the general? | 那个将军叫什么名字? |
[01:27] | Dmitri Gredenko. | 迪米崔・格列登科 |
[01:29] | Assad just gave us the name | 阿萨德给了我们一个俄国将军的名字 |
[01:30] | of a Russian general | |
[01:31] | Fayed contacted a year ago about the nukes. | 费耶德一年前就核武器的问题 跟此人联系过 |
[01:34] | Gredenko did business with BXJ Technologies, | 格列登科跟BXJ科技公司有生意往来 |
[01:36] | specifically with your father. | 特别是跟你父亲 |
[01:38] | My father? | 我父亲? |
[01:39] | I haven’t spoken to him for over nine years. | 我有9年没跟他说过话了 |
[01:41] | Well, we’ll send someone over to talk to him. | 我们派人去跟他谈谈 |
[01:43] | I should do this. | 还是我来吧 |
[01:44] | He’ll talk to me, if I go alone. | 如果我一个人去,他会向我开口的 |
[01:46] | You will never guess who just called here. | 你肯定猜不到刚才是谁打电话过来 |
[01:48] | Who? | 谁? |
[01:49] | Your brother Jack. | 你弟弟杰克 |
[01:50] | What’s he want? | 他要做什么? |
[01:52] | He’s looking for the old man. | 他在找你老爸 |
[01:53] | Damn it, we should have killed Jack when we had the chance, | 该死,我们早应该杀了杰克 |
[01:55] | instead of handing him over to the Chinese. | 不该把他交给中国人 |
[01:57] | Look at the bright side: you got out– | 想像好的一面:你终究出来了 |
[01:59] | you’re here– so just relax a little bit. | 都到这儿了,你应该放松一点 |
[02:03] | Gray, people in this country are dying. | 格雷,美国人正在死去 |
[02:05] | And I need some information. | 我需要一些信息 |
[02:07] | Are you going to give it to me | 你是打算自己给我呢 |
[02:08] | or do I have to start hurting you? | 还是逼我动手呢? |
[02:10] | I told you I don’t know where Dad is. | 我说了,我不知道爸爸在哪儿 |
[02:11] | What do you want from me? The truth! | – 你想要我怎么样? – 我要知道真相! |
[02:13] | That is the truth. I swear to you on my family’s life. | 这就是真相,我以家人的性命担保 |
[02:15] | Not good enough. | 还不够 以下情节发生在上午11点和12点之间 |
[02:16] | (sudden shout) | |
[02:27] | WAYNE: Although the crisis we face today is a grave and dire one, | 虽然今天我们遭遇了恐怖而惨痛的危机 |
[02:30] | we will rise above it. | 但我们会重新站起来 |
[02:32] | We have been challenged as never before. | 我们面临前所未有的挑战 |
[02:37] | This time, against this enemy, armed with these weapons, | 此刻面对着如此装备的敌人 |
[02:39] | we must rely on the strength and faith | 我们必须依靠每一个美国人的勇气和信念 |
[02:42] | of every single American. | |
[02:44] | And that faith is unshakable. | 不可动摇的信念 |
[02:46] | We must rise above our fears, above our bigotries | 我们必须克服恐惧 解放思想 |
[02:51] | and stand our ground. | 坚守阵地 |
[02:52] | Our goal is the defeat of the enemy and the preservation | 我们的目标是战胜敌人 |
[02:56] | of our values. | 维护我们的价值观 |
[02:57] | We’ve achieved that goal in the past. | 我们以前成功地做到了 |
[03:00] | And so we shall again. | 这一次我们也会做到 |
[03:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:06] | I wish he had not | 真希望他没有那么说 先生? |
[03:08] | said that. Sir? | |
[03:10] | Made a promise he can’t keep. | 许下无法兑现的诺言 |
[03:13] | The American people have got to get used to the fact | 美国人民必须习惯这样一个事实 |
[03:16] | these security measures are a way of life, | 这些安全措施就是生活的一部分 |
[03:19] | they’re not some temporary Band-Aid. | 不是什么权宜之计 |
[03:21] | Now you’re making policy unilaterally, Tom. | 汤姆,你这些都是单边政策 |
[03:27] | The president was | 总统对你的那些建议 |
[03:28] | absolutely clear | |
[03:30] | about your proposals. | 非常清楚 |
[03:31] | I’m sorry, what is this about, Karen? | 凯伦,你这是什么意思? |
[03:35] | “National Guard supplanting police | 根据一些不是十分确凿的证据 扩大拘留范围 |
[03:37] | “in major cities, | |
[03:39] | expanding detentions based on soft intel.” | |
[03:42] | You authorized these without presidential consent. | 你没有征得总统的同意就下了这些命令 |
[03:45] | Now how many times do you think | 这件事情 |
[03:47] | we are going to be going over this? | 到底要说多少遍? |
[03:49] | I am taking preparatory steps | 我在采取一些适当的措施 让总统能够迅速做出反应 |
[03:51] | to allow the president to act swiftly, | |
[03:54] | should he decide to act at all. | 如果他决定采取行动的话 |
[03:56] | Nobody is authorizing anything. | 没有人下什么命令 |
[03:58] | That’s what you said about the detention facilities, | 拘留所的事情,你就是这么说的 |
[04:00] | and yet those “preparatory measures” | 最后那些“适当的措施” |
[04:03] | turned into an illegal paramilitary operation. | 变成了非法的准军事行动 |
[04:04] | Well, however you may choose to characterize it, | 随便你怎么扣帽子 |
[04:08] | The president agreed to all of these actions… That’s because | – 总统已经批准了这些行动… – 那是因为 |
[04:10] | you’ve distorted the facts. What is it, Tom? | 你歪曲了事实 你想什么呢,汤姆? |
[04:11] | Is it that you think I’m some | 你以为我是某个 心里在流血的自由主义者 向你宣传什么公民的自由… 是那样吗? |
[04:13] | bleeding heart liberal | |
[04:15] | preaching civil liberties– is that it? | |
[04:16] | I’ll tell you what I think. | 我告诉你我怎么想的 凯伦,宪法是很了不起的东西 |
[04:20] | The Constitution is a wonderful thing, Karen, | |
[04:22] | but back in the days | 但是我们的国父那个年代 |
[04:23] | of the Founding Fathers, the weapon at hand was | 最厉害的武器也不过是单发的步枪 |
[04:25] | a single-shot musket. | |
[04:27] | It took a half a minute to load and fire. | 从装弹到发射需要半分钟 |
[04:29] | Fayed just killed 12,000 people | 费耶德甚至都不用瞄准 |
[04:31] | in less time without even taking aim. | 不到半分钟就杀死了12,000人 |
[04:35] | I love the Constitution, | 我热爱宪法 |
[04:37] | but I won’t be ducking behind it when the next nuke goes off. | 但下一枚核弹爆炸的时候 我不会躲在宪法后面 |
[04:39] | I’m a realist, too, Tom, and I am willing to do what it takes | 我也是个现实的人,汤姆 我也愿意采取一切手段 |
[04:42] | to protect this country… | 保卫这个国家… |
[04:43] | No, you are not! | 不,你不是! |
[04:45] | But I am looking a little further down the road. | 但我要考虑得更多 |
[04:47] | These warrantless arrests and | 那些非法的逮捕行为 |
[04:49] | detention centers will cause | 和非法的拘留所会给这个国家 造成无法修复的损失 |
[04:50] | irreparable damage to this country. | |
[04:52] | Hey, you know something? Why don’t you just hop a shuttle | 我跟你说 你干嘛不滚回你的司法部… |
[04:54] | over to Justice Department… | |
[04:55] | You are using this crisis… You don’t belong | – 你在利用这次危机… – 你不属于国家安全委员会 |
[04:58] | in National Security. | |
[04:59] | …to advance a very dangerous agenda, | …利用总统的力量 |
[05:00] | Tom, and take advantage of Presidential power. | 从事一些非常危险的活动 |
[05:02] | You know something? I’m done in here. And I will not let you do it. | – 我跟你没什么好说的了 – 我不会让你得逞的 |
[05:04] | And if you think that you are going | 如果你认为你能拖垮我 你就打错算盘了 |
[05:05] | to wear me down, you are | |
[05:07] | sadly mistaken. | |
[05:09] | Actually, you’re wearing me down. | 实际上,你是在拖垮我 |
[05:18] | No, that’s right, you won’t make | 没错,你不会再犯错了 因为我要你把文件 |
[05:20] | the same mistake again, because you’re going to give the file | |
[05:22] | to Sharon, she’s going to handle it from there. | 交给莎伦,让她接手 |
[05:24] | No, get it done. | 不用,听从命令 |
[05:27] | I need Karen Hayes to go away. | 我要你赶走凯伦・海因斯 |
[05:29] | I’m putting the last | – 很快就会成功了… – 现在就要 |
[05:30] | ties on that… I need this now. | |
[05:31] | I need the president to sign off on my proposals. | 我要总统签署我的那些建议书 |
[05:34] | She has gone from being an irritant to an obstacle. | 她已经从一个小麻烦变成障碍了 |
[05:38] | And she will be gone soon, sir, I promise. | 我保证,先生,她很快就会消失了 |
[05:39] | I’m just waiting to hear back | 我在等一些人的回信 然后你就可以动手了 |
[05:41] | from a few more people, then you can approach her. | |
[05:42] | This work you’re doing for me, it doesn’t go unnoticed. | 我不会忘记你为我做的这些事情 |
[05:47] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,先生 |
[05:57] | Mr. Buchanan. Yes. | – 布坎南先生 – 在 |
[05:58] | Are you aware of the internal | 你有没有注意到刚刚签发的 内部安全条例? |
[06:00] | security mandate that’s just been issued? | |
[06:02] | I haven’t looked at the hourlies yet. | 我还没有看每小时汇报呢 |
[06:03] | What’s going on? Anyone identified | – 怎么了? – 所有那些 |
[06:05] | with a Middle Eastern background is required | 有中东背景的人被要求 |
[06:07] | to put a redundancy layer on all their log-ins. | 在所有的登陆中多加一道防护层 |
[06:10] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[06:11] | Look, normally, I’m not sensitive to this kind of thing, | 一般情况下,我对这种事情并不反感 |
[06:14] | you know that, but this is not the time to be | 只是现在这个时候 |
[06:16] | racially profiling people who have grade-four security clearance. | 不应该给拥有4级安全级别的人 打上种族烙印 |
[06:19] | I agree, I’m not going to argue with you. | 我同意你的看法 |
[06:20] | Good– so you give me an exemption? | 很好,那么你可以允许我例外吗? |
[06:22] | I’ll take this issue to the attorney general, | 我会跟司法部长谈这个问题 |
[06:24] | but it’s not going to happen right away. | 但需要时间 |
[06:26] | Well, how am I supposed to work | 我的一只手被绑在背后 |
[06:27] | with one hand tied behind my back? | 你要我如何全心全意工作呢? |
[06:28] | Listen, you and I both | 听着,我雇用你的时候 你我都知道 |
[06:30] | knew when I hired you that | |
[06:31] | a Muslim working counter-terror in the United States | 在美国的反恐部门安排阿拉伯裔人士 |
[06:32] | was going to have to put up with some unfair | 肯定会受到一些不公正的待遇 |
[06:35] | measures– this is one of them. | 这就是其中之一 |
[06:36] | I know. But today, of all days… | 但是今天… |
[06:38] | Especially today. | 特别是今天 |
[06:39] | I need you to stay focused on the big picture. | 我要你把眼光放宽一点 |
[06:42] | When this is behind us, I will take this issue | 这件事情过去以后 |
[06:45] | to the attorney general, I promise you. | 我保证,我会去跟司法部长谈的 |
[06:49] | Have we heard from Jack yet? | 杰克那边有消息吗? |
[06:51] | Not since he went to go see his brother. | 他去他哥哥那里之后就没有消息了 |
[06:53] | Want me to try and reach him? | 要不要试着联络他? |
[06:54] | No. He’ll call us when he has something. | 不用了,他有情况会打给我们的 |
[06:58] | (muffled grunt, rapid gasping) | |
[07:01] | (explosive cough, wheezing) | |
[07:03] | You lie to me again, the bag goes back on. | 你再说谎,塑料袋还会套在你的头上 |
[07:05] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗? |
[07:06] | (raspy coughing) | |
[07:08] | Start talking, Gray! | 开口,格雷! |
[07:10] | (gasping): Dad… | 爸爸… |
[07:11] | Dad didn’t want anyone to know where he went. | 爸爸不想让人知道他的去处 |
[07:14] | He didn’t even leave a number, in case of an emergency? | 难的紧急联络的电话都没留下? |
[07:15] | No, you can’t reach him, Jack. | 没有,找不到他的,杰克 |
[07:18] | (catching breath): After the bomb was… | 炸弹爆炸之后,他告诉我 他会一个人躲起来 |
[07:20] | detonated, he told me he was | |
[07:22] | cutting himself off. | |
[07:23] | (crying quietly) | |
[07:26] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[07:28] | (sobs loudly) | |
[07:29] | I think he told you where he was going. | 我认为他有告诉你他去哪里 |
[07:31] | No, no! It’s the truth! | 没有 没有!是真的! |
[07:32] | Fine… | 好吧… |
[07:34] | No, no! I don’t know! I don’t know! | 不要 不要!我不知道!我不知道! |
[07:36] | All right, all right, all right, all right! | 好吧,好吧,好吧! |
[07:37] | (growling gasps) | |
[07:42] | He went to see a… a guy who works for us. | 他去找一个…帮我们工作的人 |
[07:45] | His name’s Darren McCarthy. | 他叫做戴伦・麦卡锡 |
[07:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:48] | It was my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[07:52] | I made a mess. | 我搞砸了 |
[07:54] | Dad’s trying to clean it up. What do you mean? | – 爸是去收拾残局的 – 什么意思? |
[07:56] | You were right. It’s about the nukes. | 你没错,跟核弹有关 |
[07:59] | (sighs, gasps) | |
[08:01] | The connection you found between Dad | 你查到爸爸和格列登科的关系… |
[08:03] | and Gredenko had to do with a… a contract | 其实是一只…我们赢来的合约 |
[08:05] | that was awarded to us. | |
[08:06] | Through the company? | 透过公司? |
[08:07] | Yeah, it all went through BXJ. | 对,全都是透过BXJ |
[08:09] | What did an ex-Russian general have to do | 前俄国将军和这合约有什么关系? |
[08:11] | with the contract? | |
[08:12] | It was his job… to release | 他的工作是… 把一些旧核弹引入美国做销毁 |
[08:14] | the old nukes into the U.S. for decommissioning. | |
[08:17] | BXJ was hired to dismantle some of the smaller bombs | BXJ被雇来分解一些较小的炸弹 |
[08:21] | and to recycle their cores | 再回收其核心用于生产能源… |
[08:24] | into energy production– we do it all the time. | 我们常做这种工作 |
[08:26] | What happened? | 结果呢? |
[08:28] | (heavy sigh) | |
[08:29] | I hired McCarthy to oversee the job, | 我雇用麦卡锡来监管这工作 |
[08:31] | but I didn’t check him out carefully enough. | 但我没仔细查他的背景 |
[08:33] | So, basically, he came in with the lowest bid | 所以基本上他开出的价钱最低 |
[08:35] | and you just hired him! | 你就雇用了他 |
[08:36] | I-I… M-My head was into other things at the time. | 我…我…我当时正忙着别的事 |
[08:39] | I-I-I… H-He came in with good references. | 我…我…我…他… 他是别人大力推荐来的 |
[08:42] | I saw no reason to get all anal about it. | 所以我不疑有他 |
[08:43] | So the nukes that these terrorists are in possession of, | 所以这些恐怖份子所掌握的核弹 |
[08:45] | including the one that was just detonated in Valencia, | 包括刚在巴伦西亚爆发那一颗 |
[08:48] | were supplied by McCarthy | 都是麦卡锡从你这边偷来 提供给他们的 |
[08:49] | and stolen from you. | |
[08:51] | Yes, in a nutshell, that’s it. | 对,长话短说就是这么回事 |
[08:53] | Sam told me Dad left yesterday… | 山姆告诉我爸是昨天走的 |
[08:55] | which means that you and he knew about this | 那表示你们在今天之前就知道这件事 但你们并没有通报相关单位 |
[08:57] | before today, and you didn’t report it. | |
[08:58] | We didn’t report it because we thought | 我们没通报因为我们认为 我们可以更有效率地来处理它 |
[08:59] | we could take care of it more efficiently. | |
[09:01] | Damn it, Gray! | 妈的,格雷! |
[09:02] | Do you know how many people have died | 你知道多少人因此死掉 |
[09:04] | because you’re trying to cover your ass?! | 就因为你想掩盖自己的错误?! |
[09:05] | We had no idea that this was going to happen. | 我们没想到会发生这种事 |
[09:07] | And besides, what Dad and I are doing | 而且,爸和我阻止他们的方法 |
[09:09] | to stop this is more effective | 比你和你们那些人用的方法更有效多了 |
[09:10] | than what you and your people are gonna do. | |
[09:12] | What, exactly, | 你们到底要怎么做? |
[09:13] | are you doing? | |
[09:16] | Dad put together a security team | 爸爸组织了一队保全队伍 |
[09:18] | and he went out to look for McCarthy. | 他们现在去找麦卡锡了 |
[09:21] | Where? | 去哪里? |
[09:23] | He was staking out McCarthy’s office. | 他在麦卡锡的办公室等他 |
[09:25] | He checked in about an hour ago. | 他大约一小时之前到了 |
[09:30] | Where is this office? | 这间办公室在哪里? |
[09:33] | He’s in Simi. | 在西米 |
[09:39] | We’re going. | 我们也去 |
[09:41] | I’m not leaving my family, Jack. | 我不会离开我的家人,杰克 |
[09:43] | Not today. | 尤其是今天 |
[09:45] | Oh, yes, you are. | 你会离开的 |
[09:54] | Get up! | 起来! |
[10:12] | Graem, where are you going? | 格雷,你要去哪里? |
[10:13] | Jack and I have to go find Dad. | 杰克和我要去找爸爸 |
[10:15] | What do you mean, find him? | 去找他?什么意思? |
[10:17] | He’s not reachable right now; we have to go out | 我们现在联络不上他,我们要出去找他 |
[10:19] | and pick him up– I want you to stay here, all right? | 然后接他回来 你待在这里 好吗? |
[10:21] | You stay with Josh, don’t either of you go outside the house. | 你和乔许待在这里 谁都不准出这家门 |
[10:23] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[10:35] | What’s the address? | 地址是什么? |
[10:36] | McCarthy’s office is off the 23. | 麦卡锡的办公室在23公路旁 |
[10:38] | 5137 Olson Avenue. | 欧森大道5137号 |
[10:40] | Who are you calling? | 你打给谁? |
[10:41] | (phone ringing) | |
[10:42] | CTU. O’Brian. | CTU,这是奥布赖恩 |
[10:43] | Chloe, it’s Jack. Let me speak to Bill. | 克罗伊,我是杰克 让我和比尔说话 |
[10:45] | He’s being briefed on Fayed. | 他正在接受一些费耶德的简报 |
[10:46] | Have you picked up any threads? Not yet. | – 你找到任何新线索吗? – 还没 |
[10:48] | I’ve got one– I want you to send two field units | 我有一条…我要你派两组外勤 |
[10:50] | to 5137 Olson Avenue, in Simi Valley. | 到西米谷的欧森大道5137号 |
[10:52] | It should be off the 23. | 应该在23公路旁 |
[10:53] | I want them to wait for me there. | 我要他们在那里等我 |
[10:55] | Get Bill to call me back as soon as he’s out of the briefing. | 比尔开完会后让他打电话给我 |
[10:57] | Okay, I will. | 好,我会的 |
[10:59] | So that’s it, Jack, huh? You’re just gonna | 就这样,杰克? 你就要这么出卖爸爸和我? 上车 |
[11:00] | sell out Dad and me. | |
[11:16] | –We’ve been monitoring ground movement | …我们自从核爆后 就一直监视着地上行动 |
[11:18] | ever since the bomb went off. | |
[11:19] | We locked down streets, we’re doing vehicle | 我们封锁了街道,我们搜锁了车子… |
[11:21] | searches– so far, nothing. | 目前为止还是没有收获 |
[11:22] | No sign of Fayed. MORRIS: Which means he could still | – 没有费耶德的踪影 – 那表示他还躲在核爆区附近 |
[11:24] | hunkered down within the perimeter– what are we doing about that? | 我们现在采取什么行动? |
[11:26] | We’ve got NEST teams in the area now. | 核能紧急搜索队现在在现场 他们逐街搜索 |
[11:27] | They’re going street by street. | |
[11:28] | That’ll take hours. Yeah, Morris, | – 那会花好几个小时 – 对,莫里斯 |
[11:30] | it’s all going to take time. If we could do it quicker, | 任何事都得花时间 如果能快的话我们也想快 |
[11:32] | we would. We can use the direction of the fallout to our advantage. | 我们可以好好利用落尘的方向 |
[11:35] | If Fayed is still in the perimeter, | 如果费耶德还在核爆区 |
[11:37] | he’ll be moving in the opposite direction. | 他一定是往反方向移动 |
[11:38] | And he’ll have to be monitoring the fallout. | 而且他也会监视着落尘 |
[11:40] | Which means he’s got technology in the “on” position. | 那表示他所用的仪器会是开着的 |
[11:43] | Let’s use radio frequency satellite, | 利用无线电频率卫星 |
[11:44] | see what we can come up with. Good. | – 看看能不能搜索到什么 – 很好 |
[11:46] | Get on it. Mr. Buchanan, Jack just called in. | – 快去做 – 布坎南先生,杰克刚才打电话来 |
[11:48] | He’s following some kind of lead in Simi Valley. | 他在西米谷追踪一条线索 |
[11:50] | He wants you to call him right away. Anything else? | – 他要你马上回电话给他 – 还有吗? |
[11:52] | Nothing. He asked me to send | 没什么 他要我派两队人到那里和他会面 |
[11:54] | two teams to meet him. Any leads on finding | – 格列登科有什么新线索吗? – 还没 |
[11:55] | Gredenko? Not yet. | |
[11:57] | CIA is trying to track him | – CIA正在莫斯科找他 – 好,谢谢 |
[11:58] | down in Moscow. Okay, thank you. | |
[12:07] | If you give CTU McCarthy’s name, | 如果你把麦卡锡的名字给了CTU |
[12:10] | they will eventually come after the family. | 他们最终还是会查到我们家来 |
[12:11] | That is not necessarily true. | 并不一定 |
[12:13] | CTU is interested in finding these bombs, not networking | CTU想要的是找到炸弹 并不是把人定罪 |
[12:15] | a series of indictments. Oh, will you not be | 天,你能不能不要那么天真 |
[12:17] | so simple-minded for once | |
[12:19] | in your life! CTU, | CTU就像其它的联邦单位一样 |
[12:20] | like every other federal organization, is made up | 是由一群有野心的人组成的 |
[12:22] | of human beings with ambition. | |
[12:24] | When the dust settles, they will start | 事情过去之后,他们会开始深入调查 我可以跟你保证 |
[12:26] | digging deeper, you can count on it. | |
[12:27] | Well, unfortunately for you, Gray, right now | 不幸的是,格雷,现在你只能相信我 |
[12:29] | you’re going to have to trust me. | |
[12:30] | Trust you? After what you did to me at the house, | 相信你?在你在我家那样对我后? |
[12:33] | all I trust in is your sadistic tendencies. (cell phone ringing) | 我现在相信的只有你虐待狂的侵向 |
[12:35] | This is Bauer. What’d you find out? | – 这是鲍尔 – 你查出什么了? |
[12:37] | Bill, I want you to run a locater check on a Darren McCarthy. | 比尔,我要你查一下 戴伦・麦卡锡的所在 |
[12:40] | Who is he? He was an independent munitions contractor. | – 他是谁? – 他是个独立军火商 |
[12:42] | He worked for BXJ Technologies. | 他帮BXJ科技工作 |
[12:45] | How does McCarthy figure into all this? | 麦卡锡跟这些有什么关系? |
[12:47] | My father’s company hired him | 我爸爸的公司雇用它来销毁这些核弹 |
[12:49] | to decommission the nukes. | |
[12:51] | I believe he brokered them to Fayed. | 我相信他把它们卖给了费耶德 |
[12:53] | So except for McCarthy, your father’s company | 所以除了麦卡锡外 你爸爸的公司和费耶德没别的关系了? |
[12:54] | had nothing to do with Fayed? | |
[12:56] | I don’t know BXJ’s involvement yet. | 我还不知道BXJ的牵涉多深 |
[12:58] | All right, we’re on it. Where are you? | 好,我会查查的 你在哪里? |
[12:59] | I’m heading to McCarthy’s office in Simi Valley. | 我现在正前往麦卡锡在西米谷的办公室 |
[13:02] | I don’t think he’s there, but I might be able to get something off his computer. | 我不认为他在那里 但也许我可从他电脑找到什么 |
[13:04] | We have teams standing by. Let me know. | 我们的队伍也准备好了 有需要让我知道 |
[13:06] | Copy that. (phone snaps shut) | 了解 |
[13:09] | You know, if you’re doing this to come after me, | 如果你做这些就是为了报复我 |
[13:11] | eventually Dad will get caught in the middle. | 最后爸爸也会被牵扯进其中 |
[13:15] | Or maybe you want that, maybe you want | 还是那正是你想要的? 你也想要爸爸进监牢? |
[13:16] | Dad to go to prison, too. | |
[13:20] | Boy, Jack… | 天啊,杰克… |
[13:23] | it’s good to see your loyalty’s still with your family. | 真高兴你对你的家人还是一样的忠诚 |
[13:27] | If I were you, I wouldn’t talk about loyalty. | 我是你的话我就不会提忠诚 |
[13:33] | McCARTHY: I know it’s not easy, that’s why they’re willing to pay | 我知道这不简单 所以他们才愿意付700万现金 |
[13:35] | $7 million cash. | |
[13:37] | What about Taylor Paskal, why can’t he do it? | 泰勒・帕斯柯呢?怎么不找他做? |
[13:39] | MAN (on phone): He’s a theoretical physicist. | 他是理论物理学家 |
[13:40] | He doesn’t have enough practical background | 他没有足够的实践经验 |
[13:42] | to reprogram a nuclear trigger. Who does? | – 来改制核子引爆器 – 谁可以? |
[13:44] | I’m still looking. Fayed needs | – 我还在找 – 费耶德现在就要人,给我个名字吧 该死! |
[13:46] | someone now; get me a name, damn it! | |
[13:48] | (slams phone down) | |
[13:51] | Where are we going now? | 我们现在要去哪? |
[13:52] | What do you care where we’re going? | 你怎么在乎起来了? |
[13:54] | Darren, I don’t feel safe in this city. | 戴伦,在这城市里我不觉得安全 |
[13:56] | I was here when you mentioned that earlier. | 你之前提起时我就在这里 |
[13:58] | Okay… It seems to me | 好吧…只是以我看来 |
[14:02] | like whatever this is you’re trying to do | 你现在试图在做的事好像很难成功 |
[14:03] | is a long shot. | |
[14:04] | You’re just going to waste all this time | 你只是在浪费时间 |
[14:06] | and it’s going to be harder to get away. | 之后你就更难离开这里了 |
[14:08] | (tires screeching) | |
[14:12] | Get out. What?! | – 出去 – 什么?! |
[14:14] | Your negativity is not what I need right now. | 我不需要你这种负面的态度 |
[14:15] | I need less stress, not more. | 我需要减低压力,不是增加压力 |
[14:18] | (gasping) | |
[14:22] | (wry laugh) | |
[14:29] | How sure a thing… | 这七百万现金… |
[14:32] | is this $7 million? | 你有多确定能拿到? |
[14:35] | Now that’s the type of question | 这才是我想听到你说的话 |
[14:37] | that I love hearing from you. | |
[14:39] | (cell phone ringing) | |
[14:43] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:45] | Have you found an engineer? | 你找到工程师了吗? |
[14:47] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[14:48] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[14:50] | (sighs): Give me a break, Fayed. | 拜托,费耶德 |
[14:52] | This is not some easy one-stop shopping. | 这不是去商店购物 |
[14:54] | You said within the hour. | 你说一小时内找到 |
[14:56] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说了什么 |
[14:57] | It’s just taking longer. | 但我需要更多时间 |
[14:59] | I told you I’d find someone | 我说我会找到人 就会找到人 |
[15:01] | and I will. (closes phone) | |
[15:09] | SAMUELS: That’s the last of the group. | 那是最后一群了 |
[15:13] | So what do you do with them now? | 你现在要对他们怎样? |
[15:14] | Patch the images over to CTU. | 把影像传给CTU |
[15:16] | They can cross them with international watch lists. | 他们可以和国际恐布份子名单 进行交叉比对 |
[15:18] | Didn’t you already vet these people? | 你不是已经查过这些人了吗? |
[15:20] | CTU has more resources. | CTU有更多的资源 |
[15:21] | They can go deeper, find the connection to Fayed. | 他们可以更深入地调查 找出和费耶德的关联 |
[15:33] | Samuels just sent us images of the men | 赛缪尔刚刚给我们传送了 |
[15:36] | Walid is undercover with. MORRIS: Excellent. | – 瓦利德正在刺探的人的图片 – 非常好 |
[15:37] | Send them to my system, when Nadia | 传到我的系统来 |
[15:39] | gets me the manifest; I’ll cross them against | 再叫娜迪亚给我找来人员名单 我要把他们统统加入监视名单 |
[15:40] | all of our watch lists. | |
[15:41] | Wait… Nadia didn’t get you the manifests yet? | 等等,娜迪亚还没给你人员名单吗? |
[15:43] | No. Why not? | – 没有 – 为什么? |
[15:45] | I haven’t a clue, mate. | 我不清楚,伙计 |
[15:50] | Hey, you were supposed to send the manifest | 你早该给我们发送拘留所人员名单的 |
[15:52] | from the detention facility over to comm. | |
[15:53] | Why don’t we have it yet? I’m backed up. | – 为什么还没有收到? – 我扣下了 |
[15:55] | Well, why are you backed up? | 你为什么要私自扣下? |
[15:56] | Milo, I’m doing the best that I can here. | 麦洛,这是我在这里能唯一做的 |
[15:58] | You got a problem with it, | 你要把这带到其他地方去会有麻烦的 |
[15:59] | take it somewhere else. | |
[16:00] | Hey… | 嘿…… |
[16:02] | I’m just trying to understand what | 我要了解发生了什么 |
[16:03] | the problem is. The detention facility’s | 拘留所里可是有我们唯一的线索 |
[16:05] | one of the only live leads we have. | |
[16:07] | Go ask Buchanan. | 去问布坎南吧 |
[16:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:21] | We’ve got a support team in place, if Jack needs | 我们的支援小组已经就位 |
[16:23] | more backup, he’ll let you know. | 如果杰克需要更多后援 他会告诉你的 |
[16:27] | Yeah. What is it, Milo? | 好吧 怎么了,麦洛? |
[16:30] | Nadia. | 娜迪亚 |
[16:32] | She’s falling behind on her tasks. | 她跟不上工作进度 |
[16:34] | What’s going on with her? Nothing. | – 她怎么了? – 没什么 |
[16:35] | Petition her workload | 查一下她的工作量 移一些给其他分析员来做吧 |
[16:37] | and hand some of it off to another analyst. | |
[16:39] | I’ve only got her working on one process. | 我只让她让做了一项工作而已 |
[16:41] | She’s doing some things for me directly, Milo. | 她正在直接为我做些事,麦洛 |
[16:42] | Just do it, please. Mr. Buchanan, | – 你尽管做就是了 – 布坎南先生 |
[16:45] | with all due respect, | 请原谅我冒犯 |
[16:46] | is there something going on here you don’t | 是不是进行着一些 不想让我知道的事情? |
[16:47] | want me to know about? Yes, there is, Milo. | 是的,确实有,麦洛 |
[16:49] | Either give Nadia enough time to finish the work, | 要么给娜迪亚足够时间来完成工作 |
[16:51] | or give the work to somebody else. | 要么让就其他人来做 |
[16:52] | Sir, I’m the technical leader on the floor. | 长官,我是这里的技术负责人 |
[16:55] | If you want me to do my job | 如果你想让我高效完成工作 |
[16:56] | effectively, I need to know what’s happening. | 我必须知道发生了什么 |
[17:04] | Because Nadia’s of Middle Eastern descent, | 因为娜迪亚有中东血统 |
[17:06] | she’s been flagged | 她已经在国土安全局挂号了 |
[17:07] | by Homeland Security. | |
[17:08] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是荒谬 |
[17:10] | She’s… lived in this country | 她从两岁开始就生活在这个国家 |
[17:13] | since she was two years old. | |
[17:14] | She’s… a registered | 她是登记在册的共和党人 |
[17:16] | Republican, for crying out loud. You’re wasting your | – 我的老天那! – 别浪费口舌了,麦洛 |
[17:18] | breath, Milo– there’s nothing I can do | 对于此我现在无能为力 |
[17:19] | about this right now. Let it go, will you please? | 看开点吧,好吗? |
[17:21] | No, sir, I don’t see how we can just “let it go.” | 不,长官 我不明白我们怎么能“看开点” |
[17:23] | Aren’t we trying to find four | 难道我们不想找到那些 |
[17:25] | suitcase nukes that might still be in this city? Milo… | – 可能仍在这城里的核弹吗? – 麦洛…… |
[17:27] | I need everyone on the floor working at full speed. | 我需要每个人都全力以赴地工作 |
[17:29] | I understand that, Milo. | 我明白的,麦洛 |
[17:30] | Now get back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[17:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[17:46] | (phone ringing) | |
[17:48] | Yeah, hi. | 嗯,你好 |
[17:49] | Have you heard about this latest mandate | 你听说过来自国土安全局的最新命令吗? |
[17:51] | from Homeland Security? | |
[17:52] | No, why. What is it? | 不,怎么了,什么命令? |
[17:54] | They’re racially profiling our own agents. | 他们在按人种来区分我们的探员 |
[17:56] | What?! | 什么?! |
[17:57] | It just came down from the White House. | 是白宫刚刚颁布的 |
[17:58] | The problem is one of my best people is hamstrung. | 现在问题是我们最能干的人受到了限制 |
[18:01] | She has to work twice as hard to get through these | 她必须要加倍努力来克服那些安全措施 |
[18:04] | security measures. They’re not security measures, Bill. | 那些根本不是安全措施,比尔 |
[18:06] | They’re the paranoid delusions | 他们是汤姆・蓝诺克斯的偏执妄想 |
[18:08] | of Tom Lennox. | |
[18:10] | Is there anything you can do? | 你现在能做些什么吗? |
[18:12] | I can talk to the president. | 我跟总统谈谈 |
[18:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:18] | You’re welcome. | 应该的 |
[18:20] | (hangs up phone) | |
[18:24] | He went off to Valencia | 他一个多小时前去了巴伦西亚 |
[18:26] | over an hour ago. | |
[18:29] | How many were killed? | 死了多少人? |
[18:30] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不清楚 |
[18:33] | (over speaker): They say there are four more visitors. | 据说还有四名以上的来访者 |
[18:35] | WALID: Four more visitors. What does that mean? | 四名以上的来访者,那什么意思? |
[18:37] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[18:38] | But you think it may have something | 你觉得那会跟 |
[18:40] | to do with what happened in Valencia? | 在巴伦西亚发生的事情有关吗? |
[18:42] | How did you get the information? | 你怎么得到这消息的? |
[18:43] | Why are you asking so many questions? | 你怎么有这么多问题? |
[18:47] | Whatever happens out there | 那边发生的事情对我们这里的人都有影响 |
[18:49] | affects us in here. | |
[18:51] | We need to share everything we know. | 我们该共享大家知道的信息 |
[19:00] | Heydar has been in contact. | 已经联系上盖达尔了 |
[19:02] | How? | 怎么联系的? |
[19:04] | He smuggled in a cell phone. | 他私藏带进了手机 |
[19:09] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到了? |
[19:10] | Cell phone? How did he get a cell phone in there? | 手机?他怎么带手机进来的? |
[19:14] | These facilities were put up quickly. | 这些拘留所建得太匆忙了 |
[19:15] | The security’s still pretty porous. | 安防方面还有很大漏洞 |
[19:17] | Then we need to get this man’s phone | 我们要拿到这家伙的电话 |
[19:19] | and find out who he’s talking to. | 查出他在跟谁讲话 |
[19:20] | If Walid can get the phone, I can trace any call | 如果瓦利德能拿到电话 |
[19:23] | that’s been made from it. | 我就能追踪从那里打出的任何电话 |
[19:24] | If I can get a live conversation, that’s worth | 如果我能窃听到他们的实时谈话 |
[19:26] | more than a list of phone numbers. | 那可比电话号码有价值多了 |
[19:28] | Fine. Then, after that, get Walid out of there. | 好的,那么,在那之后 把瓦利德弄出来吧 |
[19:30] | No. They’re talking to him now. That’s a big get. | 不行,他们现在在跟他谈话 那样太招摇了 |
[19:32] | We have to keep listening in | 我们只需继续窃听他们讲的所有话 |
[19:34] | on whatever they say. | |
[19:36] | This is Agent Samuels. | 这是赛缪尔探员 |
[19:38] | I’m going to need to get into a cell tower– | 我需要联系到手机基站 |
[19:40] | grid location: 15 comma | 栅格位置是:15.27 |
[19:42] | twenty-seven. | |
[19:54] | It’s done. | 做好了 |
[19:59] | All these people will come forward | 如果需要作证的话这些人都会站出来吗? |
[20:00] | if we need them to testify? | |
[20:02] | Yes. I put the screws to every one of them myself. | 是的,我亲自给他们施压了 |
[20:04] | They’re all yours. | 他们都是你的了 |
[20:05] | Good. | 好的 |
[20:08] | Oh, Karen… I need to talk to you. | 啊,凯伦 我要跟你谈谈 |
[20:11] | Just a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[20:12] | Now would be better. | 就是现在 |
[20:14] | Have this signed, and then send it out. | 把这签了,然后发出去 |
[20:18] | This, uh, this just simply isn’t working for me. | 这个,呃,这个对我不起作用的 |
[20:21] | I can’t have you stand in my way | 我不能再让你挡我的道了 |
[20:22] | anymore. What? | 什么? |
[20:25] | I need the president’s undivided attention, | 我需要总统能全神贯注此事 |
[20:26] | and you, frankly, are dividing it. | 但是你,坦白的说,在起负作用 |
[20:28] | Well, I’m not going to stop doing my job, Tom, | 唔,我不会停止我的工作的,汤姆 |
[20:31] | just because it irritates you. I thought | 正因为这刺激到了你 |
[20:33] | I made that perfectly clear. | 我想我说得够明白的了 |
[20:35] | Yeah. I’d like you to tend your resignation, Karen. | 嗯,我想你还是辞职为妙,凯伦 |
[20:36] | (scoffs) | |
[20:37] | My resignation? | 辞职? |
[20:39] | What are you smoking? | 你在耍什么把戏? |
[20:41] | No, no, no. I’m here | 没,没,没 我在这里就是要揭穿所有把戏的 |
[20:44] | to blow away all of the smoke. | |
[20:46] | I want to talk about your | 我想谈谈你所掩盖的 你丈夫的不称职行为 |
[20:47] | husband’s incompetence, | |
[20:49] | and your covering it up. I don’t like this | 我不喜欢这样的谈话 |
[20:50] | conversation. | |
[20:52] | What are you talking about? | 你想谈什么? |
[20:53] | 14 months ago, | 14个月前 |
[20:54] | we had Abu Fayed in CTU custody in Seattle, | CTU在西雅图缉捕了阿布・费耶德 |
[20:58] | and Bill Buchanan signed off on his release. | 是比尔・布坎南签署了他的释放令 |
[21:01] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[21:02] | The case that you’re referring to, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[21:03] | if I remember correctly, involved over 20 detainees. | 你所谈及的那次事件 包括超过20名的被拘留者 |
[21:06] | Not prisoners, Tom. Detainees. | 并不是囚犯,汤姆,是被拘留者 |
[21:10] | And, at the time, there was not enough evidence | 并且那次并没有足够的证据来逮捕他 |
[21:12] | to hold them. | |
[21:13] | It’s just a little grayer than that, now, isn’t it? | 你的辩白是不是太苍白无力了,不是吗? |
[21:15] | If what you’re saying is true, how come | 如果你说的是真的 |
[21:17] | that incident wound up blue-coded at Homeland | 那次事件带来的死伤怎么会成了 |
[21:19] | in a dead-end file? | 国家档案里的绝密文件呢? |
[21:22] | I got Peter Iannone here, Kurt Hueig, Myra Mawk… | 我有这里的彼得・伊安诺 库尔特・怀格,迈拉・莫瓦克 |
[21:25] | They were all in the pipeline– all ready to testify | 他们都参与那次事件 并随时准备出来 |
[21:28] | that you sequestered that file to protect your husband. | 对你为了保护你丈夫 而扣押档案的行为进行指证 |
[21:30] | I did nothing illegal or incorrect! | 我没做任何违法或不当的事! |
[21:33] | Every single one | 那些拘留者都是清白的 |
[21:34] | of those detainees were cleared of any conspiracy charges. | |
[21:37] | Nevertheless, one of these detainees | 不过,其中有一人 |
[21:39] | detonated a nuclear bomb in Los Angeles. | 在洛杉矶引爆了一枚核弹 |
[21:41] | You think your husband could survive that story? | 你认为你丈夫能够脱身吗? |
[21:44] | Or you, for that matter? | 还有你呢? |
[21:45] | Do you want to get in the ring with me, Tom? | 你是成心跟我过不去吗,汤姆? |
[21:47] | You’ve got skeletons | 你也有不少丑事 |
[21:48] | in your closet, and I will not | 我也会毫不犹豫地揭发你的 |
[21:51] | hesitate to pull them out. | |
[21:53] | We’ve all got our skeletons, Karen. | 我们都有丑事,凯伦 |
[21:55] | It’s proof we don’t all have. | 但证据不是谁都有 |
[21:57] | I’ve got mine. | 我有了 |
[21:59] | How long before you get yours? | 你还要多久才有呢? |
[22:02] | You’re a son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[22:03] | I never claimed otherwise. | 果不出乎我的意料 |
[22:06] | But I am not out to hurt you or your husband | 我个人不会去伤害你和你丈夫的 |
[22:10] | personally. | |
[22:12] | I just need room to work. | 我只需要大展拳脚的空间 |
[22:14] | Your resignation | 你会在一个小时内辞职 |
[22:16] | within the hour. | |
[22:39] | –Can we go a little slower? There’s no rush. | 我们还能再慢点吗?没什么好急的 |
[22:42] | Morris, I’m going as fast as I can. | 莫里斯,我已经尽快了 |
[22:43] | Why don’t you just go back to your station? | 你为什么不会到你的座位? |
[22:45] | I’ll send it over as soon as I’m ready. | 一好了我就传个你 |
[22:47] | No, I’m curious as to why | 不,我只是好奇 |
[22:48] | it’s taking you five minutes to do something | 10秒钟就能做好的事情 |
[22:50] | that should take ten seconds. | 你却要花上5分钟 |
[22:51] | Because I borrowed two of her processors | 因为我向她借了两个处理机 |
[22:55] | to run a batch job. | 来运行大批量任务 |
[22:56] | She’s running on 20%. | 她只有20%的工作效率 |
[22:57] | Oh, yeah? Then why didn’t somebody tell me this? | 啊,是吗?那怎么没有人通知我? |
[23:00] | I just did. | 我不是刚通知了 |
[23:02] | Fine. But don’t | 好吧,但是有话就要告诉我,亲爱的 |
[23:04] | keep any secrets from me, darling. | |
[23:05] | We’re on the same side. | 我们是一条战线上的人 |
[23:11] | Why’d you lie for me? | 你为什么为我说谎? |
[23:12] | I talked to Buchanan. | 我跟布坎南谈过了 |
[23:14] | Yeah, it’s pretty frustrating. | 嗯,真是太令人沮丧了 |
[23:17] | I’m sure. | 肯定的 |
[23:29] | What are you doing? | 你做什么? |
[23:30] | I’m logging you in under my user I.D. | 我用我的ID帮你登录 |
[23:33] | That’s illegal. | 那是违规的 |
[23:35] | And you didn’t do it, I did. | 不是你做的,是我 |
[23:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:43] | Yeah, you should… be fine. | 嗯,你…应该没事了 |
[24:04] | (quiet conversation) | |
[24:15] | Excuse me, Mr. President, I need to speak with you. | 打扰了,总统先生 我有事和您说 |
[24:18] | Karen, I’m a little squeezed for time right now. | 凯伦,我现在比较忙 |
[24:20] | Can we talk later? No, sir, we can’t. | – 一会再说好吗? – 不,先生,现在就要说 |
[24:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:34] | Mr. President, I am tendering my resignation, | 总统先生,我想您提交我的辞呈 |
[24:39] | effective immediately. | 即时生效 |
[24:42] | What’s going on, Karen? | 怎么了,凯伦? |
[24:44] | It’s a personal matter, sir. | 只是个人原因,先生 |
[24:46] | Is there something wrong with you or Bill? | 你和比尔是不是有什么问题? |
[24:48] | No, we’re fine. | 没事,我们很好 |
[24:49] | It’s… I cannot elaborate. | 是因为…我没办法说清楚 |
[24:53] | I’ve noticed that you and Tom | 我发现最近几周 |
[24:55] | have been locking horns | 你和汤姆吵得很厉害 |
[24:57] | these past few weeks. | |
[24:58] | Is that what this is about? Sir, I would rather not say. | – 是因为这事吗? – 我不想回答,先生 |
[25:00] | Damn it, Karen, that is unacceptable. | 该死,凯伦,我不能接受 |
[25:02] | Mr. President… I need you! | – 总统先生… – 我需要你! |
[25:04] | I need different points of view. | 我需要不同的观点 |
[25:06] | Now I understand it’s difficult to sit in a room with someone | 我知道和一个 一直和自己对着干的人共事 |
[25:08] | who opposes you constantly, | 是很难的 |
[25:10] | but that is part of your job. | 但这就是你的工作之一 |
[25:11] | And I have never seen anyone handle it better than you. | 并且你处理得比其他人都好 |
[25:15] | Now I am sorry, Karen, but I cannot accept your resignation. | 我很抱歉,凯伦 但我不能接受你的辞呈 |
[25:18] | Not now, not today. | 至少现在不行,今天不行 |
[25:21] | No disrespect, sir, but you’re going to have to. | 说句不客气的话,先生 您今天必须让我辞职 |
[25:25] | Mr. President, I’m here to tell you | 总统先生,我想告诉你 |
[25:28] | that the past few weeks have been | 从来没有一个总统面对过 |
[25:29] | some of the must difficult weeks | 这过去几周您所经历的困境 |
[25:31] | that I have ever seen a president face. | |
[25:33] | And I am truly honored to serve under you here in Washington. | 我能在华府为您服务,实属荣幸 |
[25:37] | And I appreciate that you value my advice, | 我也很感谢您对我的建议的重视 |
[25:40] | but, sir, the truth is, you have been your own best counselor. | 但实际上,先生 您自己就是最好的军师 |
[25:43] | You know what to do, sir. | 您很有分寸 |
[25:50] | And I have no doubt, absolutely no doubt… | 我相信,完全相信… |
[25:54] | that you will continue to rise to this challenge. | 您能继续处理这次危机 |
[26:08] | Is there anything I can do to change your mind? | 我做什么才能让你回心转意? |
[26:11] | No, sir, there is not. | 不要浪费时间了,先生 |
[26:14] | I would appreciate it, | 当然,要是您能把我调回CTU |
[26:17] | however, if you would reassign me to L.A. CTU. | 我会非常感激的 |
[26:21] | I feel I will serve best there. | 我觉得我更适合在那里工作 |
[26:23] | I’ll approve you for military transport west. | 我会让军用运输机送你去洛城 |
[26:28] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您,先生 |
[26:34] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[26:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:39] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[26:57] | Oh. | Oh. – 噢 – 噢 |
[26:59] | Excuse me, Karen, I’m so sorry. | 对不起,凯伦 很抱歉 |
[27:01] | Oh, actually, Karen, I’m glad I caught you. | 哦,对了,凯伦 幸好碰到你 |
[27:03] | I’ve got a State Department white paper | 我这里有一份国务院白皮书 |
[27:05] | I was hoping you could look over | 你能不能翻一下 |
[27:07] | and then take to the president. | 然后转交给总统? |
[27:08] | No, you’ll have to give it to Tom. | 你得拿给汤姆 |
[27:09] | Well, I thought you handled that. | 哦,我以为您负责这些事 |
[27:11] | Give it to Tom. | 拿给汤姆 |
[27:14] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[27:28] | (phone ringing) | |
[27:30] | Yes. | 是我 |
[27:32] | Karen Hayes is out. | – 凯伦・海因斯走人了 – 谢谢你 |
[27:55] | –The last one is a black Kia, California license plate | 最后一辆是黑色起亚 加州牌照 |
[27:57] | Niner, Yankee, Sierra, | 车牌号是N-Y-S |
[28:00] | Uniform, 1-0-8. | |
[28:02] | That one’s not registered to McCarthy either. | 这辆也不是麦卡锡名下的 |
[28:05] | Okay, I want you to cross-reference the names | 好,你交叉查询一下这些车主 |
[28:07] | with registered owners, see if any of them correlate. | 看他们之间是否有关联 |
[28:09] | What do you want me to do with the backup teams? | 后援队您想怎么调度? |
[28:11] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿? |
[28:12] | They’re holding a two-block radius. | 他们控制着两个街区半径的范围 |
[28:14] | Send one of them over to the parking lot here, | 把一队派到这个停车场 |
[28:16] | tell the other to stand by. | 另一队原地待命 |
[28:17] | I’ll get back to you. | 我再打给你 |
[28:19] | Where’s McCarthy’s office? What floor? | 麦卡锡的办公室在哪儿? 几楼? |
[28:21] | Second floor. Let’s go. | – 二楼 – 走 |
[29:10] | –You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[29:12] | Yes, I’m fine. Thank you. | 嗯,没事,谢谢 |
[29:19] | –All right, I’ve got the phone. | 嗯,我拿到手机了 |
[29:20] | Good. I’m going to give you a number to dial | 好,一会儿你拨打我给你的号码 |
[29:22] | then CTU will be able to access the phone’s records. | 这样CTU就能访问通话记录 |
[29:25] | After dialing the number, hit the star button twice. | 拨完号码以后,按开始键两次 |
[29:28] | The number is 310-597-3781. | 号码是310-597-3781 |
[29:33] | Again, the number: 310-597-3781. | 我再说一遍,号码是310-597-3781 |
[29:38] | Once we get everything off the SIM, | 一旦我们把SIM卡的信息保存下来 |
[29:40] | I’ll let you know, you can put the phone back. | 我就会通知你 你就可以把手机放回去了 |
[29:42] | All right, but hurry. It won’t be long before | 好,赶紧 要不了多久 |
[29:44] | he discovers it’s missing. | 这事就会被他发现的 |
[29:45] | He got the phone. | 既然他已经拿到手机了 |
[29:46] | There’s nothing else he can do. | 其他事他也帮不上什么忙了 |
[29:47] | Well, let’s just see what we get. | 嗯,看看我们能搞到什么东西 |
[29:50] | CTU. O’Brian. | CTU,我是奥布赖恩 |
[29:51] | Chloe, it’s Agent Samuels. | 克洛伊,我是特工赛缪尔 |
[29:52] | We’ve got the phone. | 我们拿到手机了 |
[29:53] | I’m piping a byte stream to you now. | 我现在就把字节流传给你 |
[29:55] | Work up every number you get. | 你来调查里面的每一个号码 |
[29:59] | All right, it’s coming through. | 好的,开始传了 |
[30:00] | What’s it look like? | 如何? |
[30:01] | This data’s encoded. | 数据是编码过的 |
[30:03] | It looks like there’s over 120 numbers or so. | 看起来差不多有120个左右的号码 |
[30:05] | I can’t tell if they’re recently dialed or stored. | 我分辨不出哪些是最近拨打的 哪些是电话簿里面的 |
[30:07] | I’ll untangle it and get back to you in a few minutes. | 我整理一下,过几分钟再打给你 |
[30:09] | But you got everything, right? | 你全部都收到了吗? |
[30:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:14] | Walid did a great job of getting that phone. | 瓦利德这事干的真不错 |
[30:16] | Then please let him go | 那就放了他吧 |
[30:18] | before he gets hurt. | 免得他再受伤 |
[30:20] | I’m going to tell you one last time, Ms. Palmer– | 我最后跟你说一次,帕默尔女士 |
[30:23] | these men know something about the bombs | 这些人掌握着我们所不知道的 |
[30:24] | that we don’t. | 关于核弹的信息 |
[30:26] | Walid has earned their trust. | 瓦利德已经取得了他们的信任 |
[30:29] | That’s a situation that we’ve lucked into. | 这么好的机会实在难得 |
[30:31] | And we will not terminate it | 只要他一刻能搜集信息 |
[30:32] | as long as he can continue to harvest information. | 我们就一刻不会放他走 |
[30:37] | All right, Walid, | 干得好,瓦利德 |
[30:39] | you can put the phone back. | 现在可以把手机放回去了 |
[30:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:34] | (phone rings) | |
[31:35] | Yeah, Chloe. | 克洛伊,是我 |
[31:38] | I don’t think these guys | 你跟踪的这些家伙 |
[31:39] | you’re tracking are connected to anyone. | 好像跟恐怖分子没什么瓜葛 |
[31:41] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思? |
[31:43] | They knew about the other four bombs. | 他们知道另外还有四颗核弹 |
[31:44] | They found out from a web page. | 但他们是从网上看到的 |
[31:45] | What? | 什么? |
[31:48] | The cell phone had a browser on it. | 那部手机有浏览器 |
[31:49] | The cache had a web page. It wasn’t public, | 浏览器缓存里有一个网页 它不是公开的 |
[31:51] | but they could’ve connected in. | 但这些人可以访问 |
[31:53] | Was the Web site password protected? | 这个网站有密码保护? |
[31:54] | No. These pages come and go. | 不,这些网站时开时关 |
[31:56] | But a lot of people know about them. | 但很多人知道这回事 |
[31:58] | These guys aren’t terrorists– they’re just spectators. | 这些家伙不是恐怖分子 他们只是旁观者 |
[32:00] | Why didn’t they report the Web site? | 那他们干嘛不向我们报告这个网站? |
[32:02] | Because you have them locked up | 因为你觉得他们跟恐怖分子有关联 |
[32:03] | for having terrorist links! | 而把他们关起来了! |
[32:05] | Why would they give you information | 他们为什么要给你 |
[32:07] | that, in your eyes, would incriminate them even further. | 能让你继续拷问他们的信息? |
[32:08] | All right, thanks, Chloe. | 好的,谢谢你,克洛伊 |
[32:10] | I’m getting Walid | 我去把瓦利德弄出来 |
[32:11] | the hell out of there. | |
[32:13] | This is Agent Samuels. | 我是赛缪尔探员 |
[32:14] | Notify the guards. | 通知警卫 |
[32:16] | We are taking Walid Al-Rezani out. | 我们要把瓦利德・阿尔・热扎尼带走 |
[32:21] | I was at home with my wife and my children, | 我当时跟我妻子孩子在家 |
[32:25] | and they barged right in and the grabbed me. | 他们闯进来抓走我 |
[32:27] | No search warrant, | 没有搜查证 |
[32:28] | nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[32:31] | And they say this country is about freedom. | 大家都说这是一个自由的国家 |
[32:34] | This is not freedom. | 这不是自由 |
[32:35] | My phone. | 我的电话 |
[32:37] | It’s gone. What do you mean it’s gone? | – 不见了 – 不见了是什么意思? |
[32:40] | I just had it over there. | 刚才还在那儿呢 |
[32:45] | You… You took it. | 你…你拿走了 |
[32:48] | No, I did not take your phone. | 不,我没拿你的电话 |
[32:50] | Yes, he did. | 就是你 |
[32:51] | I was walking back here. | 我走回到这里来的 |
[32:53] | He fell in front of me. | 他就在我面前倒下了 |
[32:56] | Search him. | 搜他 |
[32:58] | No, get away from me. | 不,别碰我 |
[33:01] | Open the gate. | 开门 |
[33:03] | Can’t do that, ma’am. I need to get in there right now. | – 不行的,女士 – 我现在马上要进去 |
[33:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[33:10] | You spied on us? | 你在暗中监视我们? |
[33:11] | You’re worse than they are! | 你比他们还要坏 |
[33:13] | You son of a bitch! Heydar, no! | – 你个狗娘养的 – 盖达尔, 不要 |
[33:17] | (shouting) | |
[33:21] | Let us in. | 让我们进去 |
[33:40] | (clamoring) | |
[33:49] | Walid, Walid. | 瓦利德,瓦利德 |
[33:52] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天啊 |
[33:55] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[33:56] | Oh, no, no, you’re not. You’re hurt. | 不,不,不,你有事 你受伤了 |
[33:57] | I need a medical team on site now. | 我这里现在需要一个医疗小队 |
[33:58] | I’ve got a civilian down. | 有人受伤了 |
[34:16] | –CTU. O’Brian. | CTU,奥布赖恩 |
[34:17] | Chloe, we’re here. | 克罗伊,我们到了 |
[34:18] | The parking lot’s almost empty. | 停车场空空如也 |
[34:20] | Yeah, the building’s been evacuated because of the bomb. | 是,因为核弹大家都撤离了 |
[34:23] | Does Jack want us in there? | 杰克希望我们进去吗? |
[34:24] | No, hold your positions. | 不,原地待命 |
[34:26] | Keep an eye on all the exits and entrances; wait for my call. | 严密监视所有的出入口 等我的电话 |
[34:28] | All right. Standing by. | 好的,原地待命 |
[34:48] | Which one’s his office? | 哪一个是他的办公室? |
[34:50] | Last door on the right. | 右面最后一扇门 |
[35:06] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[35:17] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[35:31] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[35:32] | I’m looking for anything | 我在找麦卡锡系统里 一切与BXJ和核弹有关的东西 |
[35:33] | in McCarthy’s system | |
[35:34] | that connects him to BXJ or the nukes. | |
[35:40] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[35:41] | That’s McCarthy’s employment | 麦卡锡与BXJ签的劳务合同 |
[35:42] | contract with BXJ. | |
[35:45] | Whoa, whoa! What happened there? | 喔,喔!那儿是怎么回事? |
[35:46] | Some kind of electronic shredding trail. | 像是一些删除后的残存文件 |
[35:49] | Look at the time code. | 你看时间 |
[35:51] | Ten minutes after the bomb went off, | 核弹爆炸十分钟后 麦卡锡开始销毁的文件 |
[35:53] | McCarthy started shredding files. | |
[35:54] | (door bangs) | |
[35:55] | (whispers): Get up… now. | 站起来…马上 |
[36:07] | Come on, Jack! | 行了,杰克 |
[36:08] | Don’t make a noise. | 别吵 |
[36:29] | (light tap) | |
[36:44] | (louder tap) | |
[36:58] | Don’t you move. | 不许动 |
[36:59] | (grunts) | |
[37:03] | Stop. | 住手 |
[37:07] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[37:08] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[37:11] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[37:14] | I’m surprised to see you here, Jack. | 真没想到在这里见到你 |
[37:17] | We all feared the worst. | 简直是太糟糕了 |
[37:22] | Give me my gun back. | 把枪还给我 |
[37:28] | What are you doing here, Jack? | 你到这里来干什么,杰克? |
[37:30] | I’m working with CTU. | 我在和CTU一起做事 |
[37:33] | We’re looking for Darren McCarthy. | 我们正在找达伦・麦卡锡 |
[37:34] | McCarthy’s not here. | 麦卡锡不在这里 |
[37:37] | I know what you’re trying to cover up, Dad. | 我知道你在试图掩盖些什么,爸爸 格雷已经告诉我了 |
[37:38] | Gray already told me. | |
[37:39] | Did he? And where is he? | 他告诉你了? 他现在在哪儿? |
[37:42] | McCarthy’s office. | 麦卡锡的办公室 |
[37:43] | There’s nothing there, Jack, believe me. | 那里什么都没有,杰克 你要相信我 |
[37:47] | Get Graem in here. | 把格里姆带到这里来 |
[37:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:53] | You’ll need these. | 你可能需要这个 |
[37:57] | I didn’t trust him not to run. | 我可不信他不会跑 |
[38:02] | I’m doing everything I can to find McCarthy. | 我也在想办法找到麦卡锡 |
[38:04] | What in the hell are you thinking, | 你难道就想凭一己之力蛮干吗? |
[38:05] | trying to do this on your own? | |
[38:07] | I only learned about it yesterday. | 我昨天刚听说的 |
[38:09] | When Graem told me about the diverted weapons… | 当格里姆告诉你转移武器的事情时 |
[38:11] | The second you knew the bombs were missing, | 你一知道核弹丢了 为什么马上不给政府当局打电话? |
[38:12] | why didn’t you call the authorities? | |
[38:14] | He told me that the bombs couldn’t be detonated; | 他告诉我核弹是无法引爆的 |
[38:17] | the triggers were deactivated. | 触发器已经失效了 |
[38:18] | He was wrong. | – 他错了 – 当然了 |
[38:19] | Evidently! | |
[38:24] | Look, Jack, I’m just trying | 听着,杰克 我正在努力使我儿子免受牢狱之灾 |
[38:26] | to keep my son out of prison. | |
[38:29] | Dad, where is McCarthy? | 爸爸,麦卡锡在哪儿? |
[38:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:31] | When I do, we can | 等我知道了,我们就可以带上他一起了 |
[38:33] | pick him up together. | |
[38:35] | That’s not what he wants, Dad. He wants us both in prison. | 他可不想那样,爸爸 他想让我们都去坐牢 |
[38:36] | What I want is to find the nukes. | 我只想找到核弹 |
[38:38] | If you’re held accountable for what you’ve done, | 如果你愿意对你的所做所为负责的话 |
[38:40] | that’s the bed you’ve made. | 那你可就是咎由自取了 |
[38:42] | You hear that, Dad? | 你听到了吗,爸爸? |
[38:44] | You hear that family love? We’d be better off | 你觉得那像是一家人说的话吗? 可能他死在中国监狱里会对我们比较有利 |
[38:45] | if he was still rotting away in a Chinese jail. | |
[38:49] | Who are you calling? | 你给谁打电话呢? |
[38:50] | CTU. | |
[38:51] | Jack, look, work with me. | 杰克,听着,跟我干 |
[38:53] | I’ll tell you what I know, | 我会告诉你我知道的一切 |
[38:55] | but for now, keep Graem out of it. | 但是现在,别把格里姆搅进来 |
[39:00] | We’re talking about prison, Jack. | 我们说的是监狱啊,杰克 |
[39:02] | He’s your brother. | 他是你哥哥 |
[39:04] | Graem knew what he was doing was wrong. | 格里姆知道他错了 |
[39:06] | He was responsible for those nukes. | 他应该对那些核弹负责 |
[39:07] | He should have been more careful. | 他不该这么不小心的 |
[39:09] | And the second he knew they were stolen, | 他知道核弹丢了的时候 就应该马上报告的 |
[39:10] | he should have reported it! | |
[39:11] | Oh, you always do what you should, right, Jack? | 哦,你一直在做你该做的事,是吧,杰克? |
[39:13] | How about when Dad needed you | 那为什么在爸爸需要你的时候 你却消失了呢? |
[39:14] | and you disappeared? | |
[39:17] | Come on, Jack, give us a chance to clean this up. | 行了,杰克,给我们个机会 把这事搞定 |
[39:19] | Dad, there are four more bombs out there. | 爸爸,现在外面还有四枚核弹 |
[39:21] | I cannot– I will not– be responsible | 我不能,我也不想为了保护这个家庭 而对那些千千万万的生命心存愧疚 |
[39:23] | for thousands and thousands of lives just | |
[39:25] | to try and protect this family. | |
[39:26] | Wrong! Protecting family is everything, and I think | 你错了,保护家庭才是最重要的 |
[39:29] | your dead wife would agree. You son of a bitch! | – 我想你死去的妻子也会同意的 – 你这个混蛋 |
[39:31] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[39:35] | All right, | 好吧 |
[39:36] | let’s do it your way. | 那就按你的方式吧 |
[39:38] | No, Dad! No, no, no, he’s right. | – 不,爸爸 – 不,不,不,他是对的 |
[39:40] | Call CTU. | 给CTU打电话吧 |
[39:45] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[39:49] | Hey, what are you doing?! | 嘿,你在干什么呢? |
[39:51] | Put the gun away. | 把枪放下 |
[39:53] | You work for me. | 你替我干活 |
[39:55] | No, Dad, he doesn’t. | 不,爸爸,他不是 |
[40:00] | This is insane. | 这简直是愚蠢之极 |
[40:01] | You don’t think I’d let you run loose | 你难道觉得我不盯着你 就会让你到处乱跑吗? |
[40:03] | without keeping an eye on you, do you? | |
[40:04] | Tell them to put the guns away. | 让他们把枪放下 |
[40:07] | Shut up, Dad. | 闭嘴吧,爸爸 |
[40:08] | Well, I’m glad we can | 我很高兴咱们现在终于可以摊牌了 |
[40:11] | all finally put our cards on the table. | |
[40:14] | Family. (scoffs) Let’s go. | 家庭? 咱们走 |
[40:28] | Yeah, talk to me. | – 是我,说吧 – 我找到了个合适的人 |
[40:31] | Yeah, so? | 怎么样? 他应该可以重新设定引爆器 但可能需要你逼他干 |
[40:33] | You think you can get him? | |
[40:36] | And he hasn’t left town? | |
[40:38] | Okay, text me everything you’ve got on him. | – 他还没有离开吗? – 没有,他还在这儿 好吧,他那里有什么进展马上通知我 |
[40:44] | They’re looking for you | 他们正在你的地盘上找你 |
[40:45] | at your place. | |
[40:47] | What makes you think they can’t find you here? | 为什么你觉得在这里找不到你呢? |
[40:49] | A: Because I’m not that stupid, | A: 因为我没有那么蠢 |
[40:50] | and B: Because we’re not going to be here long enough | B:因为我们不会待很长时间 让人知道我们在这儿 |
[40:52] | for anyone to know. | |
[40:54] | I really hope you know what you’re doing, Darren. | 我希望你对你做的事情都很清楚,达伦 一向如此 |
[40:57] | Always. | |
[41:00] | And when I’m done with this deal, | 等我干完了这票生意 也许我会给你买个小国家 |
[41:02] | I may just buy you a small country. | |
[41:04] | As long as it’s not Palm Springs. | 只要不是棕榈泉就好 |
[41:17] | Everything’s been handled. | 都已经处理好了 |
[41:19] | We’re clear to go. | 现在可以没问题,可以走了 |
[41:20] | Good. Let’s move. | 好的,我们走 |
[41:58] | Good God. | 我的天啊 |
[42:00] | What have you done? | 你干了什么啊? |
[42:02] | Jack forced my hand. | 是杰克逼我的 |
[42:05] | Call me when it’s over. | 完事以后给我打电话 |