时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Congratulations, Tom. It’s an excellent plan. | 恭喜,汤姆 这个计划非常完善 |
[00:21] | It’s about time someone in this administration | 在这个时刻,我们这些政府官员 是该有人挺身而出了 |
[00:22] | stood up to these people. | |
[00:24] | Thank you very much, Mr. Vice President. | 非常感谢,副总统先生 |
[00:25] | The American-Muslim community is our best | 美国的穆斯林团体 |
[00:29] | line of defense against these terrorists. | 是我们对抗恐怖分子最佳合作伙伴 |
[00:32] | Your plan… | 你的计划 |
[00:34] | would only hinder | 只会阻碍执法部门缉拿费耶德 |
[00:35] | the efforts of law enforcement to stop Fayed. | |
[00:37] | I remain convinced | 我坚持认为 |
[00:39] | that implementing this plan would be a terrible mistake. | 实施这项计划将是个巨大的错误 |
[00:42] | 15 minutes ago, the NSA picked up a conversation | 15分钟前国安局截获一段 麦卡锡和费耶德的对话 |
[00:45] | between McCarthy and Fayed. | |
[00:47] | McCarthy’s found another engineer | 麦卡锡找到了另外一位工程师 |
[00:49] | to arm the four remaining nukes. | 来武装剩余的4枚核弹 |
[00:50] | CHLOE: Oh, my God. It’s Morris. | 老天,是莫里斯 |
[00:53] | JACK: Morris, it’s a setup. | 莫里斯,那是个圈套 |
[00:55] | The engineer McCarthy’s looking for– it’s you. (two gunshots) | 麦卡锡要找的工程师– 就是你 |
[00:57] | Get out of the car or the next one’s in your head. | 下车,否则下一枪打爆你的头 |
[00:59] | We’re on our way. | 我们已经上路了 |
[01:02] | We’ll be waiting. | 我们等着呢 |
[01:02] | With my money? | 钱带来了? |
[01:05] | FAYED: You’ll get paid as soon as I have what I want. | 我拿到我要的东西 立刻就会付钱给你 |
[01:07] | I’m just delivering him. | 我只负责交人 |
[01:09] | You’ll have to make him cooperate. | 让他合作,就要看你的本事了 |
[01:10] | How do I find McCarthy?! | 怎样才能找到麦卡锡?! |
[01:13] | Four cc’s! | |
[01:14] | His vitals are spiking across the line. | 他的重要器官读数已经超过警戒线了 |
[01:16] | JACK: Four cc’s! | |
[01:17] | Jack, don’t. | 杰克,不要 |
[01:19] | It has nothing to do with McCarthy. | 跟麦卡锡没有关系 |
[01:21] | It has to do with Palmer. | 是帕默尔 |
[01:23] | David Palmer? | 大卫・帕默尔? |
[01:25] | I gave the order for his assassination. | 是我下令刺杀他的 |
[01:28] | JACK: Not only was he responsible | 他不仅下令杀害了大卫・帕默尔 |
[01:30] | for David Palmer’s assassination, | |
[01:31] | he directed the entire conspiracy. | 整个事情都是他一手策划的 |
[01:33] | He was trying to protect | – 他是想保护我爸爸的公司 – 那么… |
[01:34] | my father’s company. | |
[01:34] | Then… | |
[01:36] | You told them about Palmer. | – 你告诉他们关于帕默尔的事情 – 我必须告诉他一些东西 |
[01:37] | I had to give them something, | |
[01:38] | make them think I cracked, but I kept you out of it. | 他才会相信我已经崩溃了 但我没有把你供出来 |
[01:40] | Dad, stick to the plan. | 爸爸,还是按照计划行事吧 |
[01:43] | Sometimes you have to make adjustments. | 有时候,需要做出些调整 |
[01:53] | My son’s had a seizure! | 快来看看我儿子!! |
[01:55] | PHILLIP: If you people killed my son, | 如果我儿子被你们害死了 |
[01:57] | you’re gonna regret it for the rest of your life. | 你一辈子都会后悔的 以下情节发生于下午1点至2点之间 |
[02:10] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | 克罗伊,是我,杰克 |
[02:11] | I’m en route to the ambush site. | 我正前往伏击地点 |
[02:13] | You need to tell me which direction they took Morris. | 你告诉我他们带着莫里斯 往哪个方向去了 |
[02:15] | I’m bringing it up now. | 我这就调出来 |
[02:17] | Jack, what are they gonna do to him? | 杰克,他们会怎样对付他? |
[02:18] | Chloe, they have to keep him alive long enough | 克罗伊,他们想要他武装核弹 不会做得太过分的 |
[02:20] | to try and make the bombs operational. | |
[02:22] | That means we’ve got time. | 所以我们还有时间 |
[02:23] | I need you to remain calm and pull up the satellite now. | 你必须保持冷静,把卫星图像调出来 |
[02:26] | I’m trying; the server’s not responding. | 我正在调呢 服务器没有反应 |
[02:28] | That’s ’cause you’re not | 那是因为你重新同步坐标的时候弄错了 |
[02:29] | re-synching the coordinates correctly. | |
[02:30] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[02:37] | Have you confirmed this with the field team? | 你跟外勤的特工确认过了吗? |
[02:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:43] | Jack’s on line 1. | 杰克在一号线 |
[02:56] | Jack, it’s Bill. | 杰克,是我,比尔 |
[02:58] | We just got word from the field team at your brother’s house. | 你哥哥家的特工刚刚告诉我 |
[03:01] | Graem’s dead, Jack. | 格里姆死了,杰克 |
[03:07] | What happened? | 怎么搞的? |
[03:08] | We’ll know more after an autopsy, | 尸检之后会搞清楚 |
[03:10] | but all signs point to cardiac arrest. | 从症状来看,是心跳骤停 |
[03:13] | Because of the interrogation. | 因为审讯 |
[03:15] | The medic on site believes that was a factor. | 现场的医护人员认为那是原因之一 |
[03:17] | My father know? | 我父亲知道了? |
[03:20] | Yes, he was there. | 是的,他在场 |
[03:21] | But your sister-in-law and nephew | 但你的嫂子和侄子 |
[03:23] | were already en route to CTU when it happened. | 事发的时候,正在前往CTU的路上 |
[03:25] | Bill, I’d really appreciate it | 比尔,如果能由你来把这个消息告诉她 我将非常感谢 |
[03:27] | if you would be the one to break the news to her. | |
[03:29] | Of course, Jack. | 没问题,杰克 |
[03:30] | Sir. | 长官 |
[03:31] | Stand by. | 等等 |
[03:33] | Chloe’s starting to screw up. | 克罗伊开始犯错误了 |
[03:36] | She’s worried about Morris. | 她在担心莫里斯 |
[03:38] | I think she’s losing it. | 我觉得她支撑不下去了 |
[03:47] | Chloe, have you accessed the uplink yet? | 克罗伊,你接入上行线了吗? |
[03:49] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[03:51] | Listen, | 听着 |
[03:53] | I know what you must be feeling, but if there’s a problem… | 我知道你现在的感受 如果你现在觉得有问题… |
[03:55] | Get away from me! There’s not a problem! | 走远点! 我能有什么问题! |
[03:57] | The only problem is people like you bothering me | 唯一的问题就是 你们这些人老是在烦我 |
[03:58] | when I’m trying to do my job. | 害得我做事都做不了 |
[03:59] | Chloe, give up your post to Milo. | 克罗伊,把你的事情交给麦洛 |
[04:01] | Leave me alone; I can do this! | 别烦我,我能做好! |
[04:03] | Now. | 快点 |
[04:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:12] | Jack, I’ve had to relieve Chloe. | 杰克,我不得不换掉克罗伊 |
[04:14] | She’s too distraught to function. | 她现在的状态不适合工作 现在是麦洛 |
[04:15] | You’re on with Milo. | |
[04:16] | Jack, just give me a second. | 杰克,再等一会儿 |
[04:24] | Okay, I got McCarthy on satellite | 好了,调出13分钟前 |
[04:26] | 13 minutes ago, abducting Morris | 麦卡锡绑架莫里斯的卫星图像了 |
[04:27] | in a silver Maserati at the corner of Central | 车子是银色的玛莎拉蒂 位置是中央大道和第三大街的拐角 |
[04:29] | and Third. | |
[04:31] | I’m tracking them to their current position. | 我正在追踪他们现在的位置 |
[04:33] | All right, right now | 好了 |
[04:34] | McCarthy’s at Adams and 13th, heading west. | 麦卡锡现在是在 亚当斯街和13街的交汇处,往西去了 |
[04:37] | Copy that. We should have a visual | 收到,再过几分钟我们就能看到他们了 |
[04:38] | in the next couple minutes. | |
[04:40] | How long is it gonna take the TAC teams | 还要多少时间 战术行动组才能在地面拦截麦卡锡? |
[04:42] | to intercept McCarthy on the ground? | |
[04:43] | I don’t know. We’ll get back to you. | 我不知道,有消息我会通知你 |
[04:49] | Where are we taking him? | 我们带他去哪儿? |
[04:52] | Fayed will call soon. | 费耶德很快会打电话来 |
[04:54] | Just relax. Drive. | 放松点,开你的车 |
[04:56] | I am relaxed. | 我是很放松 |
[04:57] | I just want to get this over with. | 我只想早点结束 |
[05:00] | It’s never gonna be over. | 永远都不会结束了 |
[05:01] | CTU knows who you are. | CTU知道了你的身份 |
[05:02] | They’re already looking for you. | 他们已经在找你了 |
[05:03] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:04] | Is that possible? | 是真的吗? |
[05:06] | Don’t listen to him. He’s bluffing. | 别听他的,他在虚张声势 |
[05:07] | So you’re not Darren McCarthy, | 你是戴伦・麦卡锡 |
[05:09] | arms dealer, subcontracted | 武器贩子,BXJ科技公司的转包商 |
[05:11] | by BXJ Technologies. | |
[05:12] | CTU intercepted a transmission | CTU截获到你和费耶德的对话 |
[05:14] | about Fayed hiring you to do this. | 他雇用你做这些事情 |
[05:16] | I said shut up! | 我说闭嘴! |
[05:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:18] | We’re handing him over to Fayed as planned. | 我们按照原计划把他交给费耶德 |
[05:21] | If I’m already a marked man, | 如果我真的已经被CTU盯上了 |
[05:23] | might as well get paid for it. | 那就不能空手而归 |
[05:25] | What about me? | 我怎么办? |
[05:26] | He didn’t say they know about you. | 他没有说他们已经知道你的身份 |
[05:29] | And anyway, I’ll take care of you, like always. | 不管怎么说,我都会照顾你的 跟以前一样 |
[05:32] | (helicopter whirring overhead) | |
[05:33] | Chopper? | 直升机? |
[05:36] | That’s a chopper. | 是直升机 |
[05:43] | I got him. I got him. | 看到了,看到了 |
[05:44] | We got a visual. | 我们看见车子了 |
[05:46] | Turn left. | 左转 |
[05:48] | But why… Just do what I say! | – 为什么… – 照我说的做! |
[05:49] | Just do it! | 快点! |
[05:58] | Swing back. | 掉头 |
[06:00] | JACK: They just took off. | 他们突然加速 |
[06:01] | They must have spotted us. | 肯定是看到我们了 |
[06:02] | All right, I got them turning north | 好吧,他们向北上了安德斯大街 |
[06:04] | onto Anders. | |
[06:18] | Go around them. | 绕过前面的车 |
[06:20] | I, uh… | 我,呃… |
[06:21] | Go around them! What?! | – 绕过前面的车! – 什么?! |
[06:22] | Just do it! No! | – 快点! – 不! |
[06:28] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[06:45] | Are they still there? Yes. | – 他们还在吗? – 在 |
[06:48] | Turn there! | 在那边转弯! |
[06:57] | We got a problem up here. | 我们这里出了点问题 |
[06:58] | They’re headed to the 110 interchange. | 他们往110立交桥跑了 |
[07:09] | Damn it. We just lost them. | 该死,看不见了 |
[07:11] | Does CalTrans have any cameras that are covering that area? | 那片区域有交通监控录像覆盖吗? |
[07:13] | No. | 没有 |
[07:15] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[07:17] | TAC team is still five minutes away. | 战术行动组还要5分钟才能到 |
[07:18] | Captain, I want you to put me down now. | 队长,你现在就把我放下去 |
[07:35] | Do you know what this is about? | 你知道现在是什么状况? |
[07:40] | Fayed, the man you’re taking me to, | 你们带我去见的这个费耶德 |
[07:43] | is the terrorist who set off the nuclear bomb in Valencia. | 他是个恐怖分子 他刚刚在巴伦西亚引爆了一枚核弹 |
[07:46] | He has four more bombs. | 他手上还有4枚 |
[07:49] | But he needs me to make them work, | 他想让我去武装核弹 |
[07:51] | so that he can kill tens of thousands of innocent people. | 用来杀害几十万无辜的人 |
[07:54] | And all you have to do to stop that from happening | 只要你们放了我 就能阻止他 |
[07:58] | is to uncuff me. | |
[08:00] | McCarthy’s right. | 麦卡锡说得对 |
[08:02] | CTU doesn’t know you exist. | CTU还不知道你的存在 |
[08:05] | For the love of God, | 看在老天的份上 |
[08:08] | all of those people’s lives are on you. | 这些人的命就悬在你手上呢 |
[08:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 快点,快出来 |
[08:53] | Shouldn’t I get my luggage? | 行李不拿了吗? |
[08:54] | Forget about the luggage! Come on! | 还拿什么行李,快走吧! 你没有告诉我 |
[09:04] | You did not tell me | |
[09:06] | this is about nuclear bombs. | 你在搞的是核弹 |
[09:10] | What this is about is about $7 million. | 我说的是7百万美元 |
[09:13] | Now, get in the truck! | 快上车! |
[09:44] | MILO: Pressman. | 普莱斯门 |
[09:46] | They dumped the car. | 他们弃车了 |
[09:47] | They must have switched vehicles. | 肯定是换了别的车 |
[09:48] | From the underpass, they could’ve merged | 他们从高架桥下面 |
[09:50] | directly onto any one of six local roads or highways. | 很容易就能上6条本地公路或者高速 |
[09:52] | There’s no way of tracking them | 如果不知道他们坐的是什么车 根本就没有办法追踪他们 |
[09:53] | without knowing exactly what vehicle they’re in. | |
[09:55] | Damn it, Milo. They could be anywhere! | 该死,麦洛 他们可能在任何地方! |
[09:57] | The TAC team’s here. | 给我找到他们 |
[09:58] | Get back to me. | 再联络我 |
[10:04] | Head south. | 往南 |
[10:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:22] | Hello. | 喂 |
[10:23] | I have a new place for us to meet. | 我安排了个接头的新地点 |
[10:25] | Are you certain you’re not being followed? | 你肯定没有被跟踪吗? |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[10:28] | What’s the address? | 地址给我 |
[10:29] | 4332 Florence Avenue, | 佛罗伦萨大街4332号 |
[10:32] | apartment 621. | 621室 |
[10:34] | Have you got my money? | 我的钱带来了? |
[10:36] | Yes. | 带来了 好了,打开卫星定位 |
[10:42] | Turn on the GPS. | |
[10:52] | Apartment 621. | 621室 |
[10:54] | All right? Don’t forget it. | 别忘记了 |
[11:03] | Okay, good. | 好的,很好 |
[11:04] | It’s not too far. | 不是太远 |
[11:23] | Yes, yes. | 漂亮 |
[11:24] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:25] | A bit excessive, | 虽然有点过火 |
[11:26] | but you did the right thing. | 但你做得对 |
[11:28] | Now I’ve got to contact CTU and give them… Shut up! | – 我现在要联络CTU,给他们… – 闭嘴! |
[11:30] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[11:33] | Fayed wants you alive, | 费耶德只想要你活着 |
[11:36] | and whatever shape you’re in beyond that is up to you. | 你会受到什么样的待遇 就要看你自己了 |
[11:40] | Oh, come on. What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢? |
[11:43] | I am making $7 million. | 我在挣钱,7百万美元 |
[11:48] | And I can spend it without having to worry about CTU. | 我可以随心所欲花钱而不要担心CTU 你都说了,他们不知道有我这个人 |
[12:11] | –Listen… | –听着… |
[12:13] | I know you think I’m wrong, | 我知道你觉得我这么做不对 |
[12:14] | and that I blindsided you by not backing your proposals. | 觉得我没支持你的计划是我因为没眼光 |
[12:18] | Correct on both counts, sir. | 你说的这两样都对,先生 汤姆,我一向重视你的建议 从一开始你来到我家 说服我参加竞选 |
[12:20] | Tom, I have always valued your counsel. | |
[12:25] | Ever since you showed up at my home and convinced me to run, | |
[12:30] | spearheaded my campaign. | 为我冲锋陷阵 如果没有你,我肯定到不了这里 |
[12:32] | I mean, if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be here. | |
[12:37] | But I do hope I can still count on you | 我希望还能依靠你 |
[12:39] | to help me implement my polices. | 来贯彻我的政策 |
[12:41] | AGENT DAN: Excuse me, Mr. President. | 对不起,总统先生 |
[12:43] | The plane carrying Hamri Al-Assad | 押载哈米尔・阿尔・阿萨德的飞机 |
[12:45] | has landed at Andrews Air Force Base. | 已经在安德鲁斯空军基地降落 |
[12:47] | He’ll be here soon. | 他很快就到 |
[12:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:51] | We’ll talk later. | 咱们过会儿再谈 |
[13:14] | (knocking) Mr. Lennox? | 蓝诺克斯先生? |
[13:16] | Uh… | |
[13:17] | Everything’s okay. We’re fine in here. Thank you. | 没事,我们在这里一切都好,谢谢 出什么事了? |
[13:19] | What happened? | |
[13:21] | The President just rejected every one | 总统当着所有内阁成员的面 |
[13:25] | of my proposals right there in front of the Cabinet. | 拒绝了我所有的建议 |
[13:27] | Not only has he changed his mind on the internment plan, | 他不仅改变了在扣押方案上的态度 |
[13:31] | he is rolling back on the detention facilities | 对现存的拘留设施的态度 |
[13:34] | that are already in place. | 也大踏步倒退 |
[13:36] | I thought… I thought he was on board. | 我以为… 我以为他跟我们站在一边 |
[13:37] | Well, so did I. | 我也这么认为 |
[13:39] | Now he’s putting forth his own agenda | 他现在在实施自己的计划 |
[13:41] | to try and appease the Muslim population. | 安抚穆斯林人士 |
[13:44] | Is he hoping that they’re going to cooperate | 他是希望他们合作 |
[13:45] | and help find the nuclear weapons? | 来帮助寻找核武器? |
[13:46] | That’s it! That’s it! | 是这样!是这样! |
[13:49] | And all he will succeed in doing is to prove to the terrorists | 他所做的只会向恐怖分子证明 |
[13:52] | that he does not have the stomach | 他没勇气去做… |
[13:54] | to do what is necessary and inevitable. | 必须的和注定要做的事 |
[13:56] | Okay. Then you need to use your influence to change his mind. | 好吧,那你得用你的影响力来让他 改变主意 |
[14:00] | My…? | 我的…? |
[14:02] | My influence? | 我的影响力? |
[14:05] | You don’t get it, do you, Reed? | 你还不明白,是吧,里德? |
[14:07] | I have no influence. | 我没什么影响力 |
[14:09] | Not here. | 在这儿没有 |
[14:11] | Not in this administration. | 在这届政府里没有 |
[14:16] | No, I’m resigning. | 不,我要辞职 |
[14:18] | Sir, that would be a terrible mistake. | 先生,那将是一个很严重的错误 |
[14:21] | My mistake was to believe that Wayne Palmer | 我的错误是相信韦恩・帕默尔… |
[14:25] | has the courage and the vision | 有这个勇气和远见… |
[14:27] | to fill this office. | 来胜任他的职位 |
[14:29] | Clearly, I overestimated him. | 显然,我高估了他 |
[14:32] | He is certainly not his brother. | 他根本不是他哥哥 |
[14:33] | Which makes it all the more important that you stay. | 那您留下来就更重要了 |
[14:36] | Sir, you have the support of a great many people here, | 先生,你在这里已经得到很多人的支持 |
[14:39] | the least of which is the Vice President. | 至少其中包括副总统 |
[14:41] | Well, unfortunately, the Vice President | 呵,不幸的是,副总统… |
[14:44] | is not the one in power. | 终究说了不算 |
[14:46] | And this country is being led to slaughter | 还有,这个国家会上演一场屠杀 |
[14:49] | by the man who is. | 由于那个男人 |
[14:51] | No, uh-uh, uh-uh, uh-uh. | 不,… |
[14:52] | I can’t, in good conscience, be party to this. I can’t. | 我不能,在良心不允许我 跟他同流合污,不能 |
[14:56] | Sir, sir, this is a terrible mistake. | 先生,先生,这是一个严重的错误 |
[14:58] | Reed, I cannot talk about this any further. | 里德,关于此事我不能再多说了 |
[15:00] | Go now and draft my letter of resignation | 现在就去给我起草一份辞职信 |
[15:02] | and bring it to me now for me to sign. | 然后给我拿来签字 |
[15:08] | Yes, sir. | 好,先生 |
[15:18] | CARSON: Yes? | 谁? |
[15:19] | Yeah, it’s Reed. | 哦,里德 帕默尔刚在内阁会议上 否掉了蓝诺克斯的提议 |
[15:21] | Palmer just shot down the Lennox plan in the Cabinet meeting. | |
[15:23] | He’s rejecting every one of the initiatives. | 他把所有主动的方案全否定了 |
[15:26] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的了吗? |
[15:28] | I heard. | 听到了 |
[15:29] | Looks like we have no choice. | 看起来我们别无选择 |
[15:30] | We’ll have to move ahead with what we all talked about. | 我们在我们的计划上要采取主动 |
[15:34] | I realize it’s extreme, but under the circumstances, | 我知道这很极端,但是现在的情况里 |
[15:36] | I don’t see any alternative. Do you? | 我们别无选择,有吗? |
[15:38] | No. But there’s a problem. | 没有,不过有个问题 |
[15:40] | Tom Lennox is resigning. | 汤姆・蓝诺克斯辞职了 |
[15:42] | When? | 什么时候? |
[15:44] | As soon as I write his letter of resignation. | 只要我一写好他的辞职信 |
[15:45] | Carson, if he goes, I lose my job. | 卡森,如果他走了,我就下岗了 |
[15:48] | And I lose my access. | 也失去了权限 |
[15:50] | Our plan is contingent on your proximity to the President. | 我们的计划是依靠你来接近总统 |
[15:53] | We need you in place. | 我们需要你在岗位上呆着 |
[15:54] | I know, I am very well aware of that, | 我知道,我非常清楚那点 |
[15:56] | but Tom Lennox is determined to quit. | 但是汤姆・蓝诺克斯决定要退出 |
[15:59] | He might reconsider if he knew what was coming. | 他也许重新考虑了一下会发生的事情 |
[16:01] | I suppose I could feel him out. | 我想我能让他认识到这一点 |
[16:04] | Then do it, carefully. | 那就干吧,小心点 |
[16:06] | We have to protect ourselves. | 我们必须保护自己 |
[16:15] | Has anything turned up on CalTrans? | 交通监控有什么进展? |
[16:18] | Without knowing what vehicle McCarthy switched in to, | 由于不知道麦卡锡换了辆什么车 |
[16:20] | it’s going to take hours to scan through frame grabs. | 需要花几个小时来分析画面判断 |
[16:23] | Stay on it. Right now, it’s all we’ve got. | 接续找,目前只有这条线索了 |
[16:29] | Mrs. Bauer. Yes? | – 鲍尔夫人 – 是的 |
[16:30] | I’m Bill Buchanan, Director of Operations. | 我是比尔・布坎南,行动主管 |
[16:32] | You must be Josh. | 你一定是乔什 |
[16:37] | May I speak with you a moment? | 能和你谈谈吗? |
[16:39] | Privately. | 私下的 |
[16:41] | Um… It’s okay, Mom. | 呃…没事的,妈妈 |
[16:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:57] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[16:58] | I’m very sorry to have to tell you. | 我很抱歉告诉你 |
[17:01] | Your husband is dead. | 你的丈夫去世了 |
[17:06] | How? | 怎么会? |
[17:08] | He appears to have suffered a heart attack. | 他似乎是心脏病突发 |
[17:11] | What did Jack do to him? | 杰克对他都做了什么? |
[17:13] | I assure you there’ll be a thorough investigation. | 我向你保证会有一个全面的调查 |
[17:16] | Your father-in-law is accompanying Graem’s body here | 你的岳父和他的尸体都在这里 |
[17:18] | for an autopsy. | 等待尸检 |
[17:20] | Unless you have an objection. | 除非你有异议 |
[17:22] | No. | 没有 |
[17:29] | I have to tell my son. | 我得去告诉我儿子 |
[17:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:38] | Josh. | 乔什 |
[17:41] | Your mother wants to speak with you. | 你妈妈想和你谈谈 |
[17:53] | MARILYN: He had a heart attack. | 他犯了心脏病 |
[17:56] | He died. | 他死了 |
[17:57] | JOSH: What? No. | 什么?不! |
[17:59] | Pressman. | 接线员 |
[18:01] | It’s Jack. Let me speak to Buchanan. | 我是杰克,我找布坎南 |
[18:03] | Hold on. Sir… Jack’s on the line. | 等等 先生… 杰克在线上 |
[18:07] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[18:09] | Bill, we found McCarthy’s body | 比尔,我们找到了麦卡锡的尸体 |
[18:11] | less than three blocks away from the interchange. | 离事发地不到3个街区 |
[18:13] | We intercepted a call from LAPD. | 我们截取了洛杉矶警察局的通信 |
[18:15] | The witness said the shooter was a female, | 目击者称枪手是个女的 |
[18:17] | drove off with a male fitting Morris’s description | 载着一个很像莫里斯的男性 |
[18:19] | in a silver pickup. | 开一辆银色皮卡离开 |
[18:21] | Did the witness get a license plate? | 目击者有没有抄下牌照? |
[18:22] | No. But McCarthy received a call | 不,但是麦卡锡接到个电话 |
[18:25] | just about five minutes ago. | 大概在5分钟前 |
[18:27] | The caller ID is blocked. | 呼叫者号码被隐藏 |
[18:29] | I need you to trace the source of the call. | 我要你追踪电话来源 |
[18:31] | You think the call came from Fayed? Yeah. | – 你觉得是费耶德打来的? – 是的 |
[18:33] | I’ll give it to Milo as soon as you upload the phone’s data. | 你上传电话资料后我马上交给麦洛 |
[18:36] | It’s on its way. | 快好了 |
[18:44] | Knock. | 敲门 |
[18:50] | MAN: What do you want? | 你要干什么? |
[18:52] | I’m Darren McCarthy’s associate. | 我是戴伦・麦卡锡的同事 |
[18:54] | I’ve got your package. | 我有你要的东西 |
[19:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[19:18] | Where’s McCarthy? | 麦卡锡在哪? |
[19:21] | He’s waiting to hear from me. | 他在等我的消息 |
[19:23] | If he doesn’t get the money, | 如果他没拿到钱 |
[19:24] | he gives you up. | 他会告发你 |
[19:25] | This is the engineer? | 这是那个工程师? |
[19:27] | Look, this… I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 听着,这个…我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:30] | I-I’m just a data analyst. | 我…我只是个数据分析员 |
[19:31] | You’ve got the wrong man. | 你找错人了 |
[19:40] | Look… | 听着… |
[19:42] | I’ve brought you what you want. | 我拿来了你想要的东西 |
[19:45] | Just give me the money, and I’ll go. | 只要把钱给我,我就走 |
[19:48] | You’ll get your money when this man completes his task. | 这个人完成他的任务你就能拿到钱 |
[19:56] | You work at CTU, | 你在CTU工作 |
[19:58] | so you know I have four nuclear suitcase bombs in my possession. | 那么你知道我有4个装有核弹的手提箱 |
[20:01] | You may also know these bombs need to be reprogrammed | 你也许也知道这些核弹 在我使用之前 |
[20:04] | before I can use them. | 需要重新设定程序 |
[20:06] | You are here to create a device that will allow me to do so. | 你到这来是制作我可以用来 设定程序的设备 |
[20:11] | (quivering): Well, not bloody likely, mate. | 不尽然,伙计 |
[20:29] | You’re going to modify this | 你来改装一下这个 这样我就能用它来重新设定核弹 |
[20:32] | so that I can use it to reprogram the bombs. | |
[20:37] | (inhales deeply): No, I’m not. | 我不会做的 |
[21:07] | –Bill, what’s happening with the phone trace? | 比尔,电话追踪得怎么样了? |
[21:09] | BUCHANAN: Milo’s still working on it, Jack. | 麦洛还在干呢,杰克 |
[21:11] | What is it taking so long? | 怎么用了这么长时间? |
[21:13] | Checking into it now. | 去看看 |
[21:17] | Milo… | 麦洛… |
[21:19] | what’s your status? | 进行得怎么样了? |
[21:20] | All I’ve got is that the call was made from a landline. | 现在只知道是从有线电话打来的 |
[21:22] | But the number was routed through | 但是号码路经 十几个服务器 |
[21:24] | at least a dozen different servers, | |
[21:26] | and they keep cycling back on each other. | 每次都要互相折回 |
[21:28] | (bangs table): Come on! | 拜托! |
[21:29] | Are you going to be able to do this? | 你能不能搞定? |
[21:30] | CHLOE: Milo. | 麦洛 |
[21:32] | Let me try. | 让我试试吧 |
[21:35] | I know I screwed up earlier. | 我知道我先前搞砸了 |
[21:37] | I wasn’t thinking clearly, but let me try this. | 那时头脑混乱 但是这次让我试试 |
[21:38] | I need to. | 我要试一下 |
[21:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:43] | The number strings are caught in a loop matrix. | 号码序列处于回旋矩阵中 你有没有试过进行卫星通信重叠过滤? |
[21:48] | CHLOE: Did you try running a SatCom overlay filter? | |
[21:50] | That only works on cell-to-cell communication. | 那只对手机之间通信有效 |
[21:52] | This call was placed from a hardline. | 这是从固定电话打来的 |
[21:54] | NSA recently started using satellite carrier systems | 国家安全局最近采用卫星载体系统 |
[21:56] | as a backup for all phone traffic. | 作为电话通信的备份 |
[21:58] | You just have to reconfigure the embedded decryption program | 你只需要更改一下内嵌的解码程序… |
[22:01] | to… Got it. | 搞定 |
[22:04] | That’s it. All right. | – 没错 – 好的 |
[22:07] | McCarthy’s call was made from an apartment building: | 麦卡锡的电话是从一幢公寓大楼打来 |
[22:09] | 4332 Florence Avenue. | 佛罗伦萨大街4332号 |
[22:12] | Did you copy that, Jack? | 记下来了,杰克? |
[22:13] | Yeah, do we know which apartment? | 是的,我们知道是哪间公寓吗? |
[22:14] | No, there’s no way to tell; they tapped directly | 这个没办法了 |
[22:16] | into the building’s trunk line. | 他们直接拨的公寓的中继线 |
[22:17] | Our men are ready to move. | 我们的人已经开始行动了 |
[22:18] | Have tactical meet us over there. | 要我们布置战术 |
[22:20] | Tell them to set up a perimeter. | 让他们实行包围战术 |
[22:21] | Stay out of sight. Understood. | – 别被发现 – 明白 |
[22:30] | Good work, Milo. | 干得好,麦洛 |
[22:32] | Sir, it wasn’t me. | 长官,这不是我的功劳 |
[22:40] | If you think she’s ready, bring her back in. | 你觉得她准备好了就让她回去工作 |
[22:57] | Mr. Al-Assad… | 阿尔・阿萨德先生… |
[22:59] | right this way. | 这边请 |
[23:10] | I’ve checked out your background. | 我检查过你的背景 |
[23:12] | And despite my understandable skepticism, | 尽管我有合理的怀疑 |
[23:15] | I do believe you’re serious | 我还是相信你确实想 |
[23:18] | about wanting this negotiated peace. | 这次谈判和平进行 |
[23:19] | On my own terms, yes. | 按我自己的方式,是的 |
[23:22] | Let’s table your terms for the time being | 讨论我的方式的时候 |
[23:25] | while we discuss mine. | 我们先把你的方式放在一边 |
[23:28] | My country, sir… | 我的国家,先生… |
[23:31] | has suffered a nuclear attack by the very same terrorists | 遭受了原来你手下那群恐怖分子 |
[23:34] | who used to follow you. | 进行的核打击 |
[23:35] | Thousands of innocent Americans are dead | 像我们说的那样 上千无辜的美国人 |
[23:37] | or dying as we speak. | 正在或将要死去 |
[23:39] | I’m aware of the tragedy in California, Mr. President. | 我知道加州的悲剧,总统先生 |
[23:42] | I was there. | 我就在那 |
[23:43] | Then you understand, | 那你就会明白 |
[23:45] | that if Fayed successfully detonates | 如果费耶德再次成功地 |
[23:47] | any more nuclear weapons on US soil, | 在美国土地上引爆核弹 |
[23:49] | there will be no chance whatsoever | 那我们就没有可能 达成和平协议了 |
[23:51] | for a peace agreement. | |
[23:53] | The American people are demanding | 美国人民要求我们进行反击 |
[23:56] | that we strike back. | |
[23:58] | And not just at organizations such as yours, | 不是对你们那样的组织 |
[24:01] | but at the governments that support them. | 而是对支持这些组织的政府反击 |
[24:04] | Now, if just one more nuke goes off, one more, | 如果再有一颗核弹爆炸,就一颗 |
[24:08] | we won’t have a choice. | 我们就没得谈了 |
[24:09] | You understand me? | 你明白? |
[24:10] | We’re talking about war. | 我们在说战争的事情 |
[24:13] | You don’t have to tell me what is at stake, | 你不说我也知道现在是危急关头 |
[24:16] | but I still don’t understand what you want from me. | 但是我还是不明白 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[24:20] | I would like you to appear on television | 我要你上电视向全世界做公开演讲 |
[24:23] | and make a public address to the world. | |
[24:25] | Declare your intentions for peace, | 申明你的和平意图 |
[24:27] | and appeal to members | 并呼吁各地伊斯兰教派的成员 自告奋勇提供任何有关费耶德的信息 |
[24:28] | of Islamic communities everywhere to come forward | |
[24:30] | with any information regarding Fayed. | |
[24:32] | You flatter me if you think I hold sway over all Islam. | 你真是抬举我了 我在伊斯兰世界没那么大影响力的 |
[24:36] | No, sir, not all. | 不,先生,不是全部 |
[24:37] | Just the extremists who share your hatred of the West. | 只是那些跟你一样仇恨西方的极端分子 |
[24:40] | I certainly can’t reach out to them for help, | 我真的无法向他们求援 |
[24:43] | but I know you can. | 我知道你能行的 |
[24:44] | But perception is everything, Mr. President. | 但思想决定一切,总统先生 |
[24:47] | So I must present my agenda | 所以我必须按我的时间 向我的民众拿出议程 |
[24:49] | to my own people in my own time, | |
[24:51] | not by appearing on American television from The White House. | 而不是在白宫上美国电视的时候 |
[24:53] | Fayed has already called me a traitor, | 费耶德已经称我为叛徒 |
[24:56] | and many others will follow him | 如果我有成为美国人傀儡的嫌疑的话 还有更多人会跟他一样这么认为 |
[24:58] | if there is even a suspicion that I am an American puppet. | |
[25:01] | Not a puppet, a partner, at least | 至少在找核武器这件事上 |
[25:03] | when it comes to finding these nuclear weapons. | 不是傀儡,而是合作伙伴 |
[25:05] | Now, that’s what we have to be for your peace initiative | 现在,我们只能期待你的 和平举动能奏效了 |
[25:08] | to have any chance of working, | |
[25:09] | so get used to it! | 那就习惯它吧! |
[25:11] | Now, between you and me, sir, | 现在,在你我之间,先生 |
[25:12] | I really don’t give a damn how and when you wanted | 我不管你想什么时候怎么样拿出你的议程 我现在就要 |
[25:15] | to present your agenda; the time is now. | |
[25:20] | You want to lead this peace initiative… | 你想要领导这次和平举动 |
[25:24] | then lead. | 那就来吧 |
[25:32] | Who’s in command? | 谁在指挥? |
[25:33] | Agent Turner. | 特纳探员 |
[25:34] | Agent Turner, what’s the status | – 特纳探员,你警戒线设置地怎么样? – 已经就位 |
[25:35] | of your perimeter? It’s in place. | |
[25:36] | We’ve got agents in plainclothes | 我们有便衣探员监视着大楼出口 |
[25:38] | covering the exits to the building, | |
[25:39] | and we have three TAC teams in position to move in | 还有三组战术行动组随时待命 你一声令下就可以突入 |
[25:41] | on your command. | |
[25:43] | Do you have confirmation that Fayed’s in the building? | 你能确认费耶德是在这栋楼里面吗? |
[25:44] | Not directly, but the building manager ID’d | 没有直接证据,但是大楼经理确认 |
[25:46] | Morris O’Brian entering the building | 莫里斯・奥布赖恩在不到20分钟前 和一名女子进入了大楼 |
[25:48] | with a woman less than 20 minutes ago. | |
[25:50] | We assume the woman is the driver | 我们认为那名女子就是你的目击者 |
[25:51] | your witness saw shoot McCarthy. | 看到的杀了麦卡锡的人 |
[25:53] | There are no cameras in the building. | 大楼里没有监视器 |
[25:54] | We don’t know what apartment or floor they’re on. | 我们不知道他们在那层楼哪个房间 |
[25:55] | CTU is patched in and awaiting your word. | CTU的电子设备已经接入 并等候你发令 |
[25:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:04] | Turn it on. | 打开 |
[26:09] | Bill, it’s Jack. Do you copy? | 比尔,我是杰克,收到吗? |
[26:11] | Yes, Jack. Go ahead. | 嗯,杰克,继续 |
[26:12] | I’m at the staging area. | 我在集结待命区 |
[26:13] | We have a confirmation | 我们已经证实莫里斯在楼里面 |
[26:14] | that Morris is inside the building. | |
[26:16] | We do not have confirmation on Fayed. | 但没能证实也费耶德在里面 |
[26:18] | There are no cameras in the building. | 大楼里没有监视器 |
[26:19] | Do have infrared satellite? | 有红外卫星吗? |
[26:20] | We can’t get a live feed, | 我们接不到现场信号源 |
[26:22] | but we do have a satellite in position uploading images | 但每过5分钟就有卫星就位更新图片 |
[26:24] | at five-minute intervals. | |
[26:25] | The latest scan shows 215 people in the building, | 最新的一次扫描显示大楼里有215人 |
[26:28] | spread out over six floors and 112 apartments. | 分布在超过6层楼和112个房间 |
[26:30] | It’s going to take too long to go room by room. | 一个房间接一个房间搜太费时了 |
[26:32] | We’re going to have to figure out another way ID them. | 我们必须另寻途径来确认他们的身份 |
[26:37] | Is this building on the city’s emergency services grid? | 这栋楼纳入了城市紧急服务系统吗? |
[26:40] | Yes, Jack. All buildings over ten units are required to. | 是的,杰克,所有有超过10个单位的 大楼都必须登记 |
[26:43] | Chloe, it’s good to have you back. | 克罗伊,你回来真是太好了 |
[26:46] | I’m to need you to get into their system, | 我要你侵入他们的系统 |
[26:48] | and trigger an all-building fire alarm. | 并触发整栋大楼的消防警报 |
[26:49] | Okay, we just have to get past their log-in screen. | 好多饿,我们只需破解他们的登入界面 |
[26:51] | Let me know when you’re ready. | 好了就告诉我 |
[26:53] | Agent. | 探员 |
[27:21] | Please… | 拜托…… |
[27:23] | please, stop. | 拜托,住手 |
[27:25] | Just indicate you’ll do what I’ve asked, and we will stop. | 照我说的我,我们就会住手 |
[27:36] | People are leaving the building. | 人们正在离开大楼 |
[27:38] | There really is a fire. | 真的起火了 |
[27:39] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[27:46] | There’s no fire. | 根本没起火 |
[27:47] | CTU knows we’re here. | CTU知道我们在这里了 |
[27:49] | I really need to get out of here. | 我真的要离开这里了 |
[27:51] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[28:00] | Up against the wall. | 靠墙站! |
[28:10] | Your time is up! | 你的时间到了! |
[28:36] | I will use this all over your body | 我会在你全身打洞 直到你休克或失血而死 |
[28:39] | until you die of shock or blood loss. | |
[28:41] | Then I’ll just find someone else to do what I need. | 然后我会再找其他人做我的事情 |
[28:44] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[28:51] | Look, please… | 听着,请…… |
[28:53] | I don’t care about the money. | 我不要钱了 |
[28:55] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[28:57] | Just let me get out of here. | 让我离开这里吧 |
[29:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:02] | So, you give up the seven million, huh? | 那么,你不要7百万了啊? |
[29:06] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[29:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:11] | Oh! | 啊! |
[29:33] | Stop… stop! | 住手……住手! |
[29:39] | I’ll do it. | 我会做的 |
[30:01] | –Come in. | 请进 |
[30:05] | This memo says Palmer’s arranging | 这份材料表明 |
[30:07] | for Assad to make a televised statement. | 帕默尔正准备让阿萨德 发表电视讲话 |
[30:09] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[30:10] | Not only are we providing free airtime | 我们不仅是让穷凶恶极的凶手 |
[30:12] | to a mass murderer and a vowed enemy of democracy, | 民主的死敌上电视 |
[30:15] | we are proving terrorism works. | 我们也是在证明恐怖主义行之有效 |
[30:23] | You have my letter of resignation? | 你拿来了我的辞职信了? |
[30:25] | No, sir, I don’t. | 不,先生,我没有 |
[30:27] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[30:29] | Because you can’t resign | 这个国家已经被一个 |
[30:31] | while this country is being brought to the brink | 软弱、误入歧途的总统 带到了核灾难的边缘 |
[30:33] | of a nuclear holocaust by a weak, misguided President. | 您不能就这么辞职 |
[30:37] | Damn it, Reed. I explained… | 该死,里德,我解释过了… |
[30:39] | I cannot get the President to budge on policy. | 我不能使总统改变政策 |
[30:43] | There’s nothing I can do about this. | 这一点我束手无策 |
[30:45] | What if I told you that the climate could change? | 如果我告诉你说气候会变化呢? |
[30:52] | What does that even mean, the climate? | 你说的什么意思?气候? |
[30:54] | Well, I’m just saying that there are people who believe, | 我是说,有些人同您一样 |
[30:57] | like you, that more | 相信 |
[30:59] | aggressive steps need to be taken to crack down | 需要采取更强烈的手段 |
[31:02] | on terrorism, both here at home and abroad, | 来打击恐怖主义 不论是国内还是国外 |
[31:04] | and that a change in leadership is imperative | 所以,为了捍卫国家的安全 |
[31:07] | to ensure this nation’s security. | 统帅的更替是势在必行的 |
[31:13] | Um… | 嗯… |
[31:17] | Who? | 你说谁? |
[31:19] | Excuse me, sir? | 不好意思,先生 |
[31:22] | Who are these like-minded people we’re talking about? | 你说的这些志同道合的人是哪些人? |
[31:24] | I was… I’m just speaking abstractly. | 我只是…我只是在泛泛而谈 |
[31:28] | But you’d have to agree that, uh… | 但您一定同意… |
[31:31] | your plan would have all the support it needed | 如果是副总统当政 |
[31:33] | if the Vice President were the man occupying the Oval Office. | 您的这些计划肯定会得到支持 |
[31:36] | Wait… | 等等 |
[31:38] | Now, I may dislike | 现在,我并不赞同 |
[31:40] | the President’s current course of action. | 总统先生的当前决定 |
[31:42] | I hardly think it warrants his, his removal. | 但我并不认这些足以让他离任 |
[31:45] | I’m not talking about holding hearings. | 我并不是指开听证会 |
[31:47] | Something more | 一些很快就要发生的事情 |
[31:50] | immediate would have to happen. | |
[31:58] | Oh, my God… | 噢,天啊… |
[32:03] | You can’t possibly be intimating what I think you are. | 你不是暗示真的要那么做吧 |
[32:06] | I’m not intimating anything. | 我并没有暗示任何事 |
[32:11] | I’m just simply musing. | 我只是在思考 |
[32:14] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[32:16] | That kind of musing | 这样的思考 |
[32:18] | can get you thrown into prison for treason. | 可以让你因为叛国罪而关进大牢 |
[32:22] | Well, I’m sorry, sir, | 我很抱歉,先生 |
[32:24] | that you’ve misunderstood me. | 你误会我了 |
[32:26] | Yeah, I certainly hope so, for your sake. | 对,我当然也希望如此 也为了你好 |
[32:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:32] | I think you have a letter to draft for me. | 我的辞职信你还没写好呢 |
[32:47] | FIREFIGHTER (on bullhorn): You need to keep | 你们必须与大楼 |
[32:48] | a safe distance away from the building | 保持一定的安全距离 |
[32:50] | until we have determined | 直到经我们确认 那里没有威胁 |
[32:51] | there is no danger. | |
[32:53] | Please move across the street away from the building. | 请远离大楼,撤到街对面 |
[32:56] | Anything from your men on the ground? | 你们的人发现什么了吗? |
[32:58] | They’ve looked at everyone who’s exited the building. | 他们注意了每一个从大楼里出来的人 |
[33:00] | There’s no sign of Fayed or O’Brian. | 没有费耶德和奥布赖恩的踪影 |
[33:02] | If they were inside | 如果他们在里面 |
[33:04] | when the alarm went off, they’re still in there. | 当警报解除,他们还会在那 |
[33:06] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[33:08] | BUCHANAN: Jack, it’s Bill. Go ahead. | – 杰克,我是比尔 – 请说 |
[33:11] | We’ve got the latest infrared. | 我们得到了最新的红外影像 |
[33:12] | We’re mirroring it to your screen. | 正传到你的屏幕上 |
[33:13] | Hold on. | 等着 |
[33:15] | I’ve got it. I’m looking at it now. | 我收到了,正在看 |
[33:16] | Okay, there’s three people left in the apartments | 好,有三组人留在屋内 |
[33:18] | on the second, fourth and sixth floors. | 第二层,第四和第六层 |
[33:20] | We need to narrow that down. | 我们得缩小范围 |
[33:21] | Chloe, who’s renting those apartments? | 克罗伊,谁租了这些房子? |
[33:22] | Superimposing building | 叠加大楼的图纸并且用它 |
[33:24] | department schematics and cross-referencing | |
[33:26] | with phone company and police records now. | 跟电话公司,警方的纪录交叉核对 |
[33:33] | Okay, the woman on the second floor is handicapped. | 好的,第二层的女人身体有残疾 |
[33:35] | She probably didn’t leave because she can’t. | 她很可能因为不能动所以才没离开 |
[33:37] | The other two apartments are occupied | 其他两间房的房主都是单身男子 |
[33:39] | by single males; the man on the fourth floor has been arrested | 第四层的男子曾因贩卖毒品 |
[33:41] | several times for distribution of narcotics. | 被逮捕过好多次 |
[33:43] | Fayed wouldn’t use anyone with a criminal record | 费耶德不会用有案底的人的地方 |
[33:46] | to set up a safe house. | 来做安全屋 |
[33:47] | Our hostiles are in the sixth floor apartment. | 我们的敌人就在六层的房间里 |
[33:49] | Get your men ready. We’re moving in. | 让你的组员准备好 我们要行动了 |
[33:50] | All right, let’s go! | 好了,行动! |
[33:57] | How much longer? | 得多久? |
[33:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:01] | McCarthy said this is a few minutes’ work | 麦卡锡说,一个优秀的编程人员 |
[34:03] | for an advanced programmer. | 几分钟就可以搞定 |
[34:04] | You’re stalling for time. I am not. | – 你在耽误时间 – 我没有 |
[34:06] | It’ll be ready in a minute. | 再过一分钟就好 好像大部分人都撤离了房屋 |
[34:09] | Most everybody seems to have evacuated the building. | |
[34:11] | Which is how they intend to find us. | 这样他们就能找到我们 |
[34:13] | At this point it’s only a question of time. | 只是时间的问题了 |
[34:39] | Go. | 上 |
[34:44] | It’s done? | 搞定了? |
[34:45] | Yes. | 对 拿过来 |
[34:48] | Bring it. | |
[34:58] | You have the bombs here? Just one. | – 炸弹拿到这里来了? – 只有一个 |
[35:01] | Let’s see if you did your work correctly. | 让我们看看你做得对不对 |
[35:08] | Arm it. | 武装它 |
[35:11] | Arm it! | 快点 |
[35:23] | Very good. | 很好 |
[35:36] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[35:38] | Please, I did what | 求你了 |
[35:40] | you asked, didn’t I? | 我照你们说的做了,不是吗? |
[36:15] | Now. | 行动 |
[36:23] | All agents sound off! | 所有的队员依次报告 |
[36:24] | Clear. | 这没问题 |
[36:27] | AGENT: We’re clear. | |
[36:30] | We took a head count of the bodies. | 我们清点了一下尸体 |
[36:32] | One hostile’s missing; we haven’t found Fayed. | 少了一个人 我们没找到费耶德 |
[36:45] | It’s clear, sir. | 这里没人,长官 你们的人继续去找费耶德 |
[36:50] | Have your men maintain the search for Fayed. | |
[36:52] | I want them to identify every possible exit | 我要求他们找出这座楼每一个 |
[36:53] | from this apartment. Yes, sir. | – 可能的出口 – 遵命,长官 |
[36:55] | What’s his status? Unconscious, but alive. | – 他情况如何? – 昏迷,但是还活着 |
[36:58] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | 克罗伊,我是杰克 |
[36:59] | Morris has been injured, but he’s alive. | 莫里斯受了伤,但命保住了 |
[37:02] | Mr. Bauer, you need to see this. | 鲍尔先生,你得看看这个 |
[37:42] | (into earpiece): CTU, this is Bauer. | CTU,我是鲍尔,有麻烦了 |
[37:54] | –Jack, be careful. The bomb has a fail-safe device | 杰克,小心 那核弹有防止暴力拆卸的 |
[37:57] | that prevents any forced entry. | 自动防故障装置 |
[37:59] | Through the glass casing I have | 透过玻璃外壳,我可以看到 |
[38:00] | two small metal plates slowly converging on each other. | 两个小金属盘正缓慢的向对方靠近 |
[38:03] | Those are the trigger plates, Jack; once they touch | 它们是触发盘,杰克 它们碰到一起 |
[38:05] | an electrical charge will detonate the core | 一个电荷将会引爆核心 |
[38:07] | causing the nuke to explode. | 导致核弹爆炸 |
[38:09] | How far apart are they? | 它们两个离着多远? |
[38:10] | Approximately three inches. | 大约三英寸 好,那么我们大概只有三分钟时间 |
[38:13] | Okay, that gives us only about three minutes. | |
[38:15] | There’s a small metal box to the right of it. | 右边有一个小铁盒 |
[38:17] | You need to carefully unscrew the top of it. | 你要小心的把它的上盖旋开 |
[38:19] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[38:29] | AGENT TURNER: Agent Bauer, we know how Fayed got out. | 鲍尔特工,我们知道费耶德怎么逃走的了 |
[38:31] | They opened up a wall in one of the closets | 他们打通了一个衣柜后面的墙 |
[38:33] | to get access to the building’s ventilation system. | 这样就可以跑到那座楼的通风系统 |
[38:36] | From there, Fayed could get to the basement, | 费耶德可以从那里去到地下室 |
[38:37] | and, in turn, the sewer tunnels. | 然后进入排水管道 |
[38:38] | Did you mobilize your teams and set up a perimeter? | 你指挥你的队伍去设防了吗? |
[38:40] | Yes, sir. But we believe Fayed’s already gone. | 是的先生,但我们认为 费耶德早已逃之夭夭了 |
[38:42] | Witnesses report a helicopter taking off | 有证人报告目击一架直升机 几分钟前从附近的一块空地起飞 |
[38:44] | from a nearby field a few minutes ago. | |
[38:46] | It appeared to be a medical evac chopper, | 它伪装成医疗疏散用机 |
[38:48] | so it got through our net. | 因此逃脱了我们的防线 |
[38:49] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[39:01] | The top’s off. | 上盖拿掉了 |
[39:02] | Come on, Chloe. | 快点,克罗伊 |
[39:04] | We are running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[39:06] | Okay, under the gears you should see four wires. | 好,你应该能在齿轮下面看到四条线 |
[39:08] | Short-circuit each of them. That should stop | 把它们全部短路,这样应该就能 |
[39:10] | the left gear from rotating. | 让左边的齿轮停止转动 |
[39:12] | You can access the dip switches underneath it | 你可以通过它下面的DIP开关 |
[39:14] | to open the case and manually stop the trigger. | 来打开盒子,手动停止触发器 |
[39:22] | Okay, the left gear stopped moving. | 好的,左边的齿轮停下来了 |
[39:24] | I see the dip switches. They’re all in the up position. | 我看到DIP开关了 它们都被扳向上 |
[39:26] | What’s next? Um… | – 下一步呢? – 嗯…… |
[39:27] | Switch three and four to the down position. | 把第三个和第四个扳下来 |
[39:43] | Nothing happened. The case didn’t open. | 没反应,罩子没开 |
[39:46] | It didn’t? That’s what I said. It didn’t open. | – 没开? – 没错,没开 |
[39:48] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[39:50] | (bomb buzzing) Chloe, we are almost out of time. | 克罗伊,时间马上要没了 |
[39:53] | Okay, I have an updated | 好,我拿到了一张更新过的电路图 |
[39:54] | schematic. | |
[39:56] | It wasn’t switches three and four. | 不是第三个和第四个开关 |
[39:57] | You need to push four and five to the down position, | 把第四和第五个扳下来 |
[40:00] | and the cover will open. Are you sure this time? | – 罩子就能打开了 – 这次你确定? |
[40:02] | I’m about as sure as I’m going to be before this bomb goes off. | 在核弹爆炸前我只能做到这一步了 |
[40:38] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[40:41] | The bomb is disarmed. | 核弹已经被解除了 |
[40:51] | Notify your men the bomb’s been deactivated. | 告诉你们的人 核弹已经被解除 |
[40:52] | It’s over. MORRIS: It’s not over. | – 都过去了 – 这事还没完 |
[40:55] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思? |
[40:57] | The reprogramming device that Fayed had me build for him. | 我是说费耶德让我做的那个重编程装置 |
[41:00] | If it’s not here, it means he took it with him. | 要是不在这儿,就是被他拿走了 |
[41:02] | And with it, | 用那个装置 |
[41:05] | he can activate the other bombs he has | 他任何时候 |
[41:06] | anytime he wants. | 都能激活其他的核弹 |
[41:08] | You gave him something that worked? | 你给了他可以用的东西? |
[41:11] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 我很抱歉,杰克 |
[41:12] | CTU, did you copy that? | CTU,收到了吗? |
[41:15] | BUCHANAN: We got it, Jack. | 收到了,杰克 |
[41:16] | Alert the President immediately. | 马上警告总统 |
[41:17] | Organize two teams: one to search the apartment, | 组织两队人,一队搜索这间房子 |
[41:19] | one to search around the building. | 另一队在这座楼附近搜索 |
[41:21] | Agent O’Brian will tell you | 奥布莱恩特工会告诉你们 |
[41:23] | what you’re looking for. Yes, sir. | – 要找的东西是什么样的 – 遵命,长官 |
[41:56] | Yes, sir. | 遵命,长官 |
[41:58] | You see this flash report in from CTU? | 你看了CTU的这份紧急报告了吗? |
[42:00] | I’m reading it now. | 我正在看 |
[42:01] | They let Fayed slip | 他们又一次…… |
[42:03] | through their fingers… again. | 让费耶德从指缝溜走了 |
[42:05] | Apparently he now has the capability | 很显然,他现在有能力 |
[42:07] | to arm these remaining suitcase nukes. | 组装剩下的这些手提核弹 |
[42:10] | This situation is immeasurably worse. | 现在的形势已经糟透了 |
[42:13] | You know my letter of resignation? | 我的辞职信呢? |
[42:15] | Have you got that? | 你写完了吗? |
[42:17] | Yes, I just, uh… | 是的,我刚刚,呃…… |
[42:18] | I just finished printing it. | 我刚刚打印完 |
[42:20] | I can bring it over to you right now. | 我可以马上拿给你 |
[42:21] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[42:22] | No, just tear that up. | 不,把它撕了吧 |
[42:24] | What? | 什么? |
[42:27] | Um… | 嗯…… |
[42:29] | That talk we were having in my office, | 在我的办公室谈话的时候 |
[42:31] | I don’t think I misunderstood you. | 我觉得我没有误解你的意思 |
[42:35] | And I… | 这件事……我想进一步谈谈 |
[42:37] | would like to discuss this… further. | |
[42:41] | Not on this phone. | 不要在电话里说 |
[42:43] | I’ll let you know when I have a secure location. | 我到达安全地点之后再和你联系 |