时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Bomb! (explosion thunders) | |
[00:20] | Vice President Daniels is running this country now. | 副总统丹尼尔斯现在是这国家的领导人 |
[00:22] | He will implement your security plan. | 他会实行你的安全计划 |
[00:25] | Agent Lowry, these men are responsible for | 洛瑞探员,这些人是暗杀总统的主谋 |
[00:28] | the attempted assassination of the president. | |
[00:30] | WOMAN: I have the Vice President calling for Mr. Buchanan. | 副总统来电给布坎南先生 |
[00:32] | DANIELS: Bill, I see from the White House flashes | 比尔,我从白宫的快报看到 |
[00:35] | that President Palmer granted Charles Logan | 帕默尔总统给查尔斯・洛根某种临时的特赦 |
[00:38] | some kind of furlough. | |
[00:39] | Logan claims he can help us find Dmitri Gredenko. | 洛根声称他可以帮助我们找到迪米崔・格列登科 |
[00:41] | DANIELS: How? | 他要怎么做? |
[00:43] | BUCHANAN: Through the Russian consulate in Los Angeles. | 通过洛杉矶的俄罗斯领事 |
[00:45] | LOGAN: The bomb that exploded | 今早爆炸的炸弹是一枚俄制的 手提箱型核弹 |
[00:46] | this morning was a Russian suitcase nuclear device | |
[00:48] | supplied to the terrorists by Dmitri Gredenko. | 是由迪米崔・格列登科提供给恐怖份子的 |
[00:51] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[00:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:56] | (phone ringing) Yes? | 是? |
[00:58] | MARKOV: The United States | 美国已将你和恐怖份子划上关系了 |
[00:59] | has connected you with terrorists. | |
[01:02] | The reason we brought the Arabs into this | 我们让阿拉伯人参与计划就是 为了隐藏我们的涉入 |
[01:04] | was to conceal our involvement. | |
[01:07] | Now we are exposed. | 现在我们被曝露了 |
[01:08] | Russia is exposed. | 俄罗斯被曝露了 |
[01:09] | Jack, you just spent nearly two years in a Chinese prison | 杰克,你刚因为侵入中国领事馆的领土 而在中国监狱里待了两年 |
[01:12] | because you violated the sovereignty of their consulate. | |
[01:14] | Now you plan to go back into the Russian consulate | 你现在又想闯进俄罗斯领事馆 你不怕同样的事再度发生吗?! |
[01:17] | and take a chance on that happening again?! | |
[01:21] | BAUER: How do I find Gredenko?! | 我要去哪找格列登科?! |
[01:23] | M-Mojave Desert. | 莫-莫哈韦沙漠 |
[01:26] | Shadow Valley. | 影子谷 |
[01:28] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么? |
[01:29] | Launching drones. | 发射无人驾驶飞机 |
[01:32] | How soon will the drones be ready? | 飞机多久可以准备好? |
[01:35] | In two hours, all the bombs will be in the air. | 两小时之内,所有的核弹都会升空 |
[01:41] | Now! | 动手! 以下情节发生在下午6点和7点之间 |
[02:31] | I’ve got to set the transcript codes for the debrief. | 我必须把笔录报告的密码设定好 |
[02:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[02:48] | I’m just Chloe O’Brian. | 我是克罗伊・奥布赖恩 |
[02:49] | I-I need to do something on this computer. | 我…我需要用下这台电脑 |
[02:51] | Do you know what’s going on with Jack Bauer? | 你知道杰克・鲍尔怎么了吗? |
[02:54] | As far as I know, he’s still being held | 就我所知,他还被拘留在俄罗斯领事馆 |
[02:56] | in the Russian consulate. | |
[02:57] | I need to talk to Bill Buchanan right now. | 我需要马上和比尔・布坎南谈话 |
[03:01] | He’ll be here after his meeting. Does he know | 他开完会后会过来 |
[03:03] | that I’m all alone here in a holding cell? | 他知道我单独一人在这间拘留室吗? |
[03:05] | This isn’t really a cell, and you’re hardly alone. | 这不是什么拘留室,而你也并不孤独 |
[03:10] | This is standard procedure | 对一个被软禁的人这么做是正常程序 |
[03:11] | for someone who’s under house arrest. | |
[03:14] | Excuse me? Sorry. | – 抱歉? – 不好意思 |
[03:15] | I-I’m feeling ambivalent. I’m gonna go. | 我…我觉得好矛盾,我该走了 |
[03:25] | All right, I want to introduce everyone to Mike Doyle. | 听好,我想向大家介绍麦克・道尔 |
[03:27] | He’s the new head of Field Ops, | 他是新的外勤部队总指挥 刚从布拉格堡调过来 |
[03:29] | just in from Fort Bragg. I want all | |
[03:32] | tactical and comm agents to report to him directly. | 所有的战术和通讯探员 现在他是你们的直属上司 |
[03:35] | Jack Bauer’s currently being held captive | 杰克・鲍尔目前被拘禁在俄罗斯领事馆 |
[03:36] | in the Russian consulate. | |
[03:37] | I haven’t opened up that information | 我还没把这件消息透露给外界知道 |
[03:39] | to anyone on the outside. | |
[03:40] | Doyle will help you | 道尔会帮助你们策划战术概略 |
[03:41] | put a tactical profile together | |
[03:43] | for an assault on the consulate. | 准备向俄罗斯领事馆进攻 |
[03:45] | MILO: So, we’re permitted | 只是为了救出我们一名探员 |
[03:46] | to provoke an international incident | |
[03:48] | just to liberate one of our own operatives? | 我们就要挑起国际冲突吗? |
[03:50] | No. Liberating Jack is a secondary goal. | 不,救出杰克只是次要目的 |
[03:52] | Our primary objective is to abduct Anatoly Markov, | 我们主要的目的是绑架领事 阿纳托利・马尔科夫 |
[03:55] | the consul. Now, according to Jack, | 根据杰克的消息 |
[03:56] | Markov knows how to find Gredenko, | 马尔科夫知道怎么找出格列登科 |
[03:58] | who controls the remaining three suitcase nukes. | 他手上还握有剩下的三个手提箱核弹 |
[04:00] | Excuse me, but is nobody worried | 抱歉,但难道没人担心这样做 会被当成向俄罗斯发动战争? |
[04:01] | that this could be considered an act of war | |
[04:03] | against the Russians? | |
[04:04] | BUCHANAN: Ultimately, | 我们进攻与否最终还是决定于副总统 |
[04:06] | it’s the vice president’s decision if we go in or not. | |
[04:08] | But, if Jack is right, | 但如果杰克是正确的 |
[04:10] | and Markov is working with Gredenko, | 马尔科夫真的和格列登科合作的话 |
[04:12] | the Russians will have to back down. | 那么俄国必需让步 |
[04:13] | Sir, Logan is ready for you. | 洛根准备好见您了 |
[04:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:17] | I want a comprehensive siege profile on my desk ASAP. | 最短时间内把完整的围困概略 交到我桌上来 |
[04:22] | Who has the control keys for the main servers? | 谁有主机的控制钥匙? |
[04:25] | Uh, I do. Okay, bracket the scenarios into three. | – 嗯,我有 – 好,把可能的情况分成三种 我想用不同程度的人手分别做评估 |
[04:26] | I want projected outcomes based on | |
[04:29] | different levels of personnel. | |
[04:30] | MILO: Doyle, normally, we run general | 道尔,通常我们会对攻击先进行评估 |
[04:31] | attack assessment first, then if there’s any… | 然后如果有任何… |
[04:33] | I don’t care what you normally do, Pressman. | 我不管你平常怎么做,普雷斯曼 |
[04:35] | And I wasn’t speaking to you. | 而且我也不是在跟你讲话 |
[04:37] | I was talking with her. | 我是在跟她讲话 |
[04:39] | MILO: Yeah, that’s so weird, | 真是奇怪 |
[04:40] | ’cause I had this thought that you might come here | 因为我刚才以为你来这里 |
[04:42] | and not be a jerk, like you were in Denver, but you are. | 不是为了做个烂人 就像你之前在丹佛时那样,结果你还是没变 |
[04:46] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:47] | Just like Denver. | 就像丹佛时一样 |
[04:50] | Let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[04:53] | I take it you know him? | 看来你认识他? |
[04:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:56] | I don’t like him very much. | 我不喜欢他 |
[04:57] | Does he know what he’s doing? | 他知道自己在做什么吗? |
[04:59] | Yeah, he’s good. | 嗯,他很厉害 |
[05:06] | What did Buchanan say? | 布坎南说什么? |
[05:07] | We’re ready to move on the consulate, | 我们准备好进攻领事馆了 只等白宫的批准 |
[05:09] | pending White House approval. | |
[05:10] | Is Jack on his own? | 杰克落单了吗? |
[05:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:12] | This is all about getting Markov, not saving Jack. | 我们是为了抓马尔科夫 不是为了救杰克 |
[05:34] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[05:36] | I’m terminating the American. | 我要杀死这美国人了 |
[05:38] | Do you confirm? Yes. | – 你确定吗? – 是 |
[05:41] | And you’re sure there won’t be any political complications? | 这么做不会有政治后遗症吧? |
[05:44] | Not if we stick to our story. | 按照我们编好的故事说就不会 |
[05:47] | The American kills our head of security, | 这美国人杀死了我们保卫部长 |
[05:49] | tries to escape. | 然后试图逃跑 |
[06:13] | The American has shot Vasili. | 美国人杀死了瓦西里 |
[06:15] | He’s in the basement. Find him! | 他在地下室 找出他! |
[07:02] | AGENT: Consul Markov? | 马尔科夫领事? |
[07:04] | Yes. | 是 |
[07:05] | We haven’t found the American, | 我们还没找到那美国人 |
[07:07] | but I locked down the perimeter. | 但我把周围封锁了 |
[07:08] | There is no way to leave the building. | 他已经没有办法逃离这建筑物 |
[07:10] | He can’t be allowed to call out. | 也不能让他求援 |
[07:13] | Shut down the phone lines, DSL, everything. | 切断电话,网络 所有的东西 |
[07:32] | CTU. O’Brian. | CTU,奥布赖恩 |
[07:34] | Morris, it’s Jack. | 莫里斯,我是杰克 |
[07:35] | I know how to find Gredenko. | 我知道怎么找格列登科 |
[07:37] | He’s in the… (dial tone) | 他在… |
[07:39] | Morris? | 莫里斯 |
[07:40] | Jack? Jack? Jack! | 杰克?杰克?杰克! |
[07:43] | (dial tone) Come on! | 拜托! |
[07:47] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
[08:08] | Sir, Morris just got a call from Jack. | 莫里斯刚接到杰克来的电话 |
[08:10] | The line went dead before he could finish, | 但他还没说完话前就被切断了 |
[08:12] | but he says he knows where Gredenko is. | 他说他知道格列登科在哪里 |
[08:14] | Did he trace the call? | 他追踪了电话吗? |
[08:16] | He’s still inside the consulate. | 他还在领事馆里 |
[08:17] | All right, monitor everything in case | 好的,继续监视所有东西以备 他再打电话进来 告诉道尔,鲍尔有关键情报 不能放弃他 |
[08:18] | he calls back, and tell Doyle Bauer’s got key intel, | |
[08:21] | and is no longer dispensable. | |
[08:22] | Got it. | 了解 |
[08:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:34] | We’re going to have to reschedule our debrief. | 我们必须推迟我们的笔录 |
[08:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:38] | We have an immediate situation at the Russian consulate. | 俄罗斯领事馆有紧急情况 |
[08:40] | Does this have something to do | 跟鲍尔闯进去拷问马尔科夫有关吗? |
[08:42] | with Bauer going back in there to question Markov? | |
[08:44] | Please, Bill. | 拜托,比尔 |
[08:46] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[08:54] | Jack was able to get Grendenko’s location | 杰克从马尔科夫口中得知了格列登科的所在 |
[08:56] | from Markov. | |
[08:57] | He tried to call us, but was cut off | 他试图打给我们,但话还没说完就被切断了 |
[09:00] | before he could say more. | |
[09:01] | He’s either being held prisoner in the consulate, | 他现在若不是被拘禁着 |
[09:03] | or he’s being pursued. | 就是被追杀着 |
[09:05] | Then I was right. Markov is involved. | 所以我是对的,马尔科夫知道内情 |
[09:07] | And he will do whatever it takes to keep Jack quiet. | 他会不惜一切让杰克闭嘴 |
[09:10] | We have to extricate Jack, | 我们必须救出杰克 |
[09:12] | and failing that, we have to go in | 救不到的话,我们就得抓到马尔科夫 |
[09:14] | and remove Markov and interrogate him ourselves. | 然后自行向他盘问 |
[09:15] | We don’t have time to go through the red tape. | 我们没时间处理这些繁文缛节 |
[09:18] | There’s not gonna be any red tape. | 不会有什么繁文缛节 |
[09:20] | I’m launching an assault team. | – 我们现在发动军队攻击 – 不,那是…那是个大错误 |
[09:21] | No, that’s… that is a huge mistake. | |
[09:23] | Markov will not let himself be taken alive, | 马尔科夫不会让你们活捉 |
[09:25] | and he will kill Jack Bauer. | 而且他也会杀了杰克・鲍尔 我们不能坐视不管 |
[09:27] | We have to try something. | |
[09:28] | We’re running out of options. | 现在已经别无选择了 |
[09:30] | Have you tried any pressure from the top? | 你试过从上头施压吗? |
[09:32] | From-From President Suvarov? | 由…由萨瓦洛夫总统施压 |
[09:34] | Vice President Daniels has spoken to Suvarov. | 副总统丹尼尔斯和萨瓦洛夫谈过了 |
[09:36] | He’s reluctant to act. | 他不太愿意出手 |
[09:37] | It’s a diplomatic standoff. | 这是个外交上的僵局 |
[09:39] | He needs to be convinced to get involved. | 我们必须说服他,他才肯动手 |
[09:41] | I don’t know how to do that. | 但我不知该怎么做 |
[09:46] | I do. | 我知道 |
[09:48] | How? | 怎么做? |
[09:50] | My ex-wife, Martha. | 我前妻,玛莎 |
[09:52] | She became friends with the Suvarovs, | 她是萨瓦洛夫家人的好朋友 |
[09:54] | especially the wife. | 尤其是他太太 |
[09:56] | Anya can get through to Yuri. | 安雅可以说服尤利 他会听她的 |
[09:58] | He listens to her. | |
[09:59] | They’re a very good team. | 他们是个非常好的团队 |
[10:03] | Um, with all due respect, | 恕我冒昧 |
[10:05] | hasn’t Mrs. Logan been institutionalized? | 但洛根夫人不是进了医院吗? |
[10:08] | That’s beside the point. | 那不是重点 |
[10:09] | She’s in a unique position to help us. | 她站在一个可以帮助我们的特殊位置 |
[10:14] | All right. I’ll-I’ll… put a call in to her. | 好吧,我…我会打电话给她 |
[10:17] | Bill, let me do it. | 比尔,让我打 |
[10:20] | Martha can be very difficult. | 玛莎不好说话 |
[10:23] | I think it would be best if I talked to her. | 我想让我跟她说的话会比较好 |
[10:26] | I didn’t realize you were on speaking terms. | 我不知道你们还有联络 |
[10:28] | We’re not, but I think I can get through to her. | 我们没有,但我认为我可以打动她 |
[10:31] | I know I can. | 我知道我可以 |
[10:33] | Please, let me try. | 拜托,让我试试 |
[10:37] | That’s the way I want it. | 那正是我想要的 |
[10:39] | How many on each of those teams? | 每队里有几个人? |
[10:41] | Five. | 五个 |
[10:42] | Okay, make it three. More teams, | 好,改成三个 |
[10:44] | more area covered. Fine. | – 越多队伍,可以覆盖越广的范围 – 随便你 |
[10:45] | Who’s estimating the consulate defense figures? | 谁在评估领事馆的防御能力? |
[10:47] | That would be me. | 是我 |
[10:49] | Where are the numbers? I’m just sorting them before I put them out. | – 数据呢? – 我先排序好再发表出去 |
[10:52] | Of course you are. | 当然 |
[10:53] | Where are the numbers? | 数字呢? |
[10:54] | Oh, I see. This is about whether or not | 喔,我了解了 你是想知道需要八秒或是十秒 |
[10:56] | it takes eight seconds or ten seconds. | |
[10:57] | There are your numbers sorted three ways. Pick one. | 那就是你要的数据,用三种方式排列好了 自己选一个 |
[11:03] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[11:06] | Do I have your attention? ‘Cause I only want | 我引起你的注意了吗? 因为我只想做这么一次 |
[11:07] | to do this once. | |
[11:11] | I have 25 soldiers | 有25名军人即将把他们的性命交付出去 |
[11:12] | that are about to put their asses on the line. | |
[11:15] | Whether they live or die | 他们是生是死 |
[11:16] | largely depends on what gets done here. | 很大一部份取决于我们在这里做的事 |
[11:18] | That’s not to mention | 更别提还有更大的威胁 |
[11:19] | the larger threat of three nuclear weapons | 是三枚可能就在下一条路口的核弹 |
[11:21] | that may be down the street, for all we know. | |
[11:24] | So, if anyone has a problem taking orders from me | 所以如果有人对服从我的命令有意见的话 |
[11:26] | without giving me lip, tell me now, | 现在就告诉我 |
[11:29] | and I will have you reassigned. | 我会让你调职 |
[11:40] | Doyle. | 道尔 |
[11:42] | You keep your hands off my people. | 把你的手离我的人远点 |
[11:45] | Is that clear? | 听清楚了吗? |
[11:46] | DOYLE: They need to understand what I expect from them. | 他们必须了解我对他们有什么期望 |
[11:48] | MILO: I know what you expect. | 我知道你期望什么 |
[11:50] | That’s all that matters. | 那是唯一重要的 |
[11:51] | You have a problem with somebody on my team, you come to me. | 你对我的人有意见的话,你来找我 |
[11:53] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[11:56] | Have your “team” merge their results | 让“你的人”把结果整合起来 |
[11:58] | and download it onto my system. | 传到我的系统 |
[12:04] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[12:06] | The shirt’s a blend; it doesn’t wrinkle. | 这件衣服是混合布料,不会皱 |
[12:09] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[12:12] | Yes. | 是 |
[12:14] | I am all right. | 我没事 |
[12:17] | I thought I was a pain in the ass. | 我还以为我不受欢迎呢 |
[12:22] | The Vice President likes you, Tom. | 副总统喜欢你,汤姆 |
[12:24] | He hopes you have the right answer for him. | 他希望你能给他正确的答案 |
[12:26] | Well, I hope so, too. | 我也希望如此 |
[12:30] | Tom Lennox, man of the hour. | 汤姆・雷诺克斯,风云人物 |
[12:34] | It’s all right. | 没什么 |
[12:35] | You can leave us alone. | 可以让我们独处了 |
[12:40] | So, have you given any thought to our earlier conversation? | 你考虑过我们稍早的谈话了吗? |
[12:45] | Yes, I have, sir. | 是的,我想过了 |
[12:46] | And? | 结果? |
[12:47] | And I agree | 结果我同意 |
[12:48] | that the priority here is to protect our country. | 保护我们的国家是最优先的 |
[12:51] | And I am prepared | 我也准备好从另一个角度 看待对总统刺杀的阴谋 |
[12:54] | to look the other way regarding details | |
[12:58] | of the assassination plot. | |
[13:00] | To a point. | 暂时来说 |
[13:04] | Well, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[13:06] | It means the truth must ultimately come out. | 意思是事实最终还是得揭露 |
[13:08] | Reed and Carson need to be punished for what they did. | 里德和卡森必须为他们的行为付出代价 |
[13:11] | And they will. | 肯定会的 |
[13:14] | Look, all I’m trying to do is keep America united. | 我所做的只是想维持美国的团结 |
[13:18] | I can’t have our critics screaming, | 我不能忍受批评家的指责 |
[13:21] | “Look at how bad we are. | “看看我们多邪恶 |
[13:23] | We’re worse than the terrorists.” | 我们比恐怖分子还要坏” |
[13:25] | We need to keep our eye on the ball right now. | 我们现在必须集中精力 |
[13:29] | And on that point, sir, we are in complete agreement. | 关于那点,阁下 我们完全达成了共识 |
[13:31] | Good, because I need you | 好的 因为我需要你告诉大使 |
[13:33] | to tell the ambassador of Assad’s country | |
[13:35] | that you saw Assad plant the bomb that injured the president. | 你看到阿萨德放置的炸弹伤到了总统 |
[13:42] | Sir, looking the other way is one thing, | 阁下,换个角度看问题是一回事 |
[13:44] | choosing to tell a lie | 选择对大使说的谎则会成为证据 |
[13:46] | to the ambassador, that becomes | |
[13:48] | a matter of record. | |
[13:55] | Now, you listen to me: | 现在,你听我说 |
[13:58] | If we expect to navigate through this crisis, | 如果我们想度过危机 |
[14:01] | I need you to cooperate. | 我需要你的配合 |
[14:02] | Yes, and I would like to cooperate. | 是的,我也愿意配合 |
[14:04] | I’m still talking! | 我还没说完呢! |
[14:10] | Come on, now, Tom, | 别这样,汤姆 |
[14:12] | let’s just count our blessings here for a minute. | 我们实在是应该庆幸 |
[14:15] | President Palmer survived this awful attack. | 帕默尔总统在袭击中幸免于难 |
[14:17] | And neither you nor I had anything to do | 你和我都与这场险恶的暗杀无关 |
[14:20] | with this heinous plot to kill him. | |
[14:22] | And the most | 最美妙的事情就是我们现在有机会 |
[14:23] | beautiful fact of all is | |
[14:25] | that we now have the opportunity | |
[14:27] | to implement the correct policy | 实施正确的政策来制止疯狂的恐怖分子 你就不能停下对我的想法厌恶 |
[14:29] | to stop these terrorist lunatics. | |
[14:34] | Can you just put aside your distaste | |
[14:37] | for my methods for one minute… | |
[14:41] | and think about the great gift | 而去想想这会给我们 带来的丰厚回馈吗? |
[14:43] | that’s been given to us. | |
[14:46] | I will think long and hard, sir. | 我会好好地去想的,阁下 |
[14:49] | Good. | 那就好 |
[14:50] | Now, I need you to tell the ambassador | 现在,我要你告诉大使 阿萨德携带着炸弹 |
[14:55] | that Assad carried in the bomb. | |
[14:58] | I’ll take it from there. | 后面就交给我 |
[15:02] | (chuckles): Okay? | 好吗? |
[15:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | Lisa, get the ambassador clearance and bring him | 丽莎,给大使办好通行证 带他下来 |
[15:12] | down here. | |
[15:14] | Let DOJ know | 让司法部知道蓝诺克斯已经纠正了 所有错事 |
[15:16] | that Lennox has been cleared of any wrongdoing | |
[15:18] | and will continue serving as Chief of Staff. | 并将继续作为幕僚长为国家效命 |
[15:22] | Yes, sir. | 是的,阁下 |
[15:24] | (sighs) | |
[15:25] | Sir, I would like to know what you hope to achieve | 阁下,我想知道你在与大使的谈话中 期望达成什么样的共识 |
[15:28] | in your talk with the ambassador. | |
[15:30] | I want him to know | 我想要他知道,他的国家该为这一切 |
[15:32] | that I hold his country | |
[15:34] | responsible for all of it– | 该为核弹和企图刺杀总统事件负责 |
[15:37] | the nuke and the presidential assassination attempt. | |
[15:40] | They need to be motivated | 他们应积极控制这些恐怖分子 |
[15:42] | to reign in these terrorists. | |
[15:43] | And I want them to know | 我还想要他们知道 美国人已经非常狂热 如果他们不照办,我们有可能实施核报复 |
[15:45] | that America is mad as hell and ready to retaliate | |
[16:05] | –Here’s Fayed. | 费耶德来了 |
[16:11] | It’s about time he got here. | 是该到了 |
[16:13] | We need to start loading the bombs. | 我们必须开始组装炸弹 |
[16:37] | Mr. Vice President. | 副总统先生 |
[16:39] | Bill, you’re on speaker. | 比尔,扬声器开着 |
[16:40] | I’m here with Tom Lennox. | 我和汤姆・蓝诺克斯在一起 |
[16:41] | What’s going on at the Russian consulate? | 俄国使领馆发生什么事了? |
[16:43] | Jack Bauer’s still at large and somewhere inside. | 杰克・鲍尔没有被抓到 还在里面的什么地方 |
[16:45] | It appears he now also knows Gredenko’s location, | 看来他知道格列登科在哪里 |
[16:47] | but isn’t able to get it to us. | 但就是不能跟我们联系上 |
[16:49] | All right, then what’s the plan? | 好吧,那计划是什么? |
[16:51] | Former President Logan believes | 前总统洛根相信他可以说服她前妻 跟安妮亚・萨瓦洛夫通话 |
[16:52] | he can convince his ex-wife | |
[16:54] | to put a call into Anya Suvarov. | |
[16:56] | He thinks the Russian First Lady can get through | 他认为俄罗斯第一夫人 可以说服她丈夫 |
[16:59] | to her husband. (chuckles) | |
[17:01] | That’s about as likely as the terrorists knocking | 这种几率就好像恐怖分子们敲我的门 来向我投降一样 |
[17:04] | on my door and surrendering. | |
[17:05] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[17:07] | That’s why we’ve also prepared a siege plan. | 正因为此 我们还要准备一个围攻计划 |
[17:10] | A strike force will enter the consulate | 一支行动队会进入使领馆 抓住马尔科夫进行讯问 |
[17:11] | and extract Markov for interrogation. | |
[17:13] | You realize an attack | 你意识到对俄罗斯使领馆发动袭击 可以视为战争讯号吗? |
[17:15] | on a Russian consulate is technically an act of war. | |
[17:18] | I do, sir. | 是的,阁下 |
[17:19] | Frankly, I’m reluctant | 老实说,我很难接受这样的行动 |
[17:21] | to go the tactical route here. | |
[17:22] | We got our hands full with these terrorists, | 我们被恐怖分子搞得焦头烂额 |
[17:24] | we don’t need to open up another front with the Russians. | 不能再跟俄罗斯人添乱子了 |
[17:26] | Of course, it’s your decision, sir. | 当然了,一切由你决定,阁下 |
[17:27] | I understand the politics | 我明白政治是令人烦恼的 |
[17:28] | are sticky, | |
[17:30] | but my responsibility is to stop these nukes. | 但是我的职责就是阻止核弹 |
[17:32] | Markov will not surrender willingly. | 马尔科夫不会轻易就范的 |
[17:35] | We have to go in. | 我们必须进去 |
[17:37] | How long will it take you to put together this siege? | 准备行动需要多久? |
[17:39] | About 20 minutes. | 大约20分钟 |
[17:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:45] | Proceed as if you’re going in. | 继续做准备工作 |
[17:47] | If Logan can be effective | 如果洛根在那之前能有成效的话 是最好了 |
[17:49] | before then, great.. | |
[17:51] | but don’t wait on him. | 但是我们不能光指望他 |
[17:52] | Yes, sir. | 是的,阁下 |
[17:53] | You ready? Yes. | – 你准备好了? – 嗯 |
[17:55] | All right, take your team to their first location, | 好的,带你的队伍到第一集结点 |
[17:57] | and await our word. Got it. | – 并等候命令 – 明白 |
[18:12] | Martha, I’m back. | 玛莎,我回来了 |
[18:18] | Did you get some rest? | 你休息过吗? |
[18:20] | I’ve been worried about you. | 我一直在担心你 |
[18:22] | Worried about me? | 担心我? |
[18:24] | You shouldn’t be out driving around | 你不该开车出去 空气中都是辐射微尘 |
[18:26] | with all that fallout in the air. | |
[18:27] | Well, I’m keeping a good distance away. | 唔,我时刻注意保持距离了 |
[18:29] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[18:31] | Well, I’ve decided to read my book and listen to music. | 我打算边读书边听音乐 |
[18:37] | I’ve lived with enough fear over the years. | 这些年,我一直生活在惊恐之中 |
[18:39] | I don’t need anymore. | 我不想再这样了 |
[18:41] | Good for you. | 很好 |
[18:45] | Got your magazines. | 来拿你的杂志 |
[18:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:48] | And I stopped by Mel’s. | 我在梅尔家逗留了一下 |
[18:52] | (gasps) | |
[18:53] | Did you get raspberries? | 你搞到些树莓了? |
[18:55] | (gasps) And blackberries and fresh kiwi. | 有树莓和新鲜的几维鸟 |
[18:58] | Oh, oh, thank God for Mel. | 啊,感谢梅尔 |
[19:02] | What would I do without that man’s produce? | 如果没有那人的农产品我该怎么办? |
[19:06] | Oh, these look beautiful. | 啊,这些看上真漂亮 |
[19:09] | Mmm. | |
[19:12] | Ooh, here– have one. | 啊,来吃一个 |
[19:13] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[19:14] | Come on. | 吃嘛 |
[19:18] | Hmm? | |
[19:24] | Can you get that? | 能接一下吗? |
[19:29] | Martha Logan’s bungalow. | 玛莎・洛根家 |
[19:34] | May I speak to Martha, please? | 我可以跟玛莎谈谈吗? |
[19:36] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[19:38] | It’s Charles, Aaron. | 我是查尔斯,亚伦 |
[19:40] | Please put her on; it’s important. | 请叫她接电话,事关紧急 |
[19:42] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[19:44] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[19:46] | It’s Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[19:47] | He says it’s important. | 他说事关紧急 |
[19:54] | Important to whom? | 谁管呢? |
[19:58] | Mr. Logan, she doesn’t want to talk to you. | 洛根先生,她不想跟你说话 |
[20:00] | I heard what she said. | 我听到她说什么了 |
[20:01] | Look, listen to me, I’m in CTU in Los Angeles. | 听着,我在洛杉矶CTU分部 |
[20:04] | I’m here on government business | 我受政府派遣 跟她跟有关核弹袭击的事情 |
[20:05] | and it has to do with the nuclear attack. | |
[20:08] | I don’t understand how Martha | 我不明白玛莎能帮上什么忙 |
[20:09] | could possibly be of any help. | |
[20:11] | What you understand really doesn’t matter. | 你不明白没关系 |
[20:13] | I no longer have to tolerate your sarcasm. | 我不用再忍受你的讽刺挖苦了 |
[20:16] | Please, this was not sarcasm. | 拜托,我没有讽刺挖苦的意思 |
[20:18] | Something needs to be done. | 真的事出紧急 |
[20:20] | And, and I think that Martha might be able to help. | 我认为玛莎也许能帮上忙 |
[20:23] | I don’t know what to tell you, Mr. Logan, | 我不知道怎么跟你说,洛根先生 |
[20:25] | but Martha simply doesn’t want to speak with you. | 但玛莎根本不想跟你说话 |
[20:27] | She hasn’t taken your calls in almost two years. | 她差不多两年都没有接你的电话 |
[20:29] | I don’t know why you think she would now. | 我实在想不出她为什么现在会改变初衷 |
[20:31] | Tell her it’s about the Suvarovs. | 告诉她跟萨瓦洛夫有关 |
[20:33] | What? | 什么? |
[20:34] | Just do it. | 就这么跟她说 |
[20:35] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:39] | Martha, he wants to ask you… | 玛莎,他想问你… |
[20:42] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[20:43] | I don’t want to talk to him. | 我不想跟他说话 |
[20:45] | It’s about the Suvarovs. | 是关于萨瓦洛夫 |
[20:49] | What’s wrong? Did something happen? | 怎么了?是不是出什么事情了? |
[20:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:53] | (sighs) | |
[20:57] | What is it? | 出什么事了? |
[20:58] | Is Anya okay? | 安妮亚还好吧? |
[21:00] | Anya’s fine, Martha. | 安妮亚很好,玛莎 |
[21:02] | They’re both fine. | 他们都很好 |
[21:03] | Then what the hell do you want? | 那你到底是唱的哪一出? |
[21:07] | It’s a very delicate matter. | 事情非常微妙 |
[21:10] | There’s an international incident brewing | 一场国际危机正在酝酿 |
[21:13] | and I think that you might be able to help defuse it. | 我想你也许能够化解 |
[21:16] | Let me get this straight: | 我来说明白 |
[21:18] | The government is desperate | 政府那帮家伙万般无奈之下 请你来拯救世界… |
[21:19] | so they come to you to fix the world… | |
[21:21] | and, uh, then you come to me. | 而你又找到我 |
[21:25] | I can’t be dragged in another drama, with you Charles. | 查尔斯,我不想再跟你搅合在一起了 |
[21:28] | I won’t. | 我不愿意 |
[21:29] | You know what’s going on today, Martha. | 今天的事情,你也看到了,玛莎 |
[21:31] | You know that this is | 你知道此事万分紧要 |
[21:32] | important! | |
[21:34] | This is absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[21:44] | You still there? | 你还在吗? |
[21:46] | Yes, I’m still here. | 还在 |
[21:47] | Aaron, you know I wouldn’t be playing games | 亚伦,你知道在今天这样一个日子里 我是不会耍什么阴谋诡计的 |
[21:49] | on a day like today. | |
[21:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:54] | You need to convince her to see me. | 你一定要说服她,让她见我 |
[21:56] | I’m going to take a chopper to you | 我现在坐直升机赶过来 |
[21:58] | and I’ll be there in a few minutes. | 几分钟后就到 |
[22:04] | Aaron? | 亚伦? |
[22:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:28] | –This is Shavers. | 我是剃刀 |
[22:30] | BUCHANAN: Stan, let me talk to Logan. | 斯坦,让我和洛根讲话 |
[22:32] | Sir, it’s Mr. Buchanan. | 先生,布坎南先生的电话 |
[22:36] | Yes, Bill? | 什么事,比尔? |
[22:38] | We’ve dispatched personnel to prepare for an assault | 我们已经派人 |
[22:40] | on the Russian consulate. | 准备进攻俄国使馆了 |
[22:41] | Bill, attacking the consulate is a huge error in judgment. | 比尔,进攻使馆是很严重的战略错误 |
[22:45] | This has been decided. | 这事已经决定了 |
[22:47] | The only way to avoid full-out confrontation with the Russians | 现在避免和俄国人开战的唯一办法 |
[22:50] | is for you can get Martha to make the call before we engage. | 就是让玛莎在我们动手之前 打电话过去 |
[23:11] | (woman speaks Russian, then giggles) | |
[23:15] | (man speaks Russian, woman laughs) | |
[23:24] | Slowly… | 你们俩… |
[23:26] | both of you against the wall. | 慢慢的靠墙站 |
[23:28] | Please don’t hurt her. | 请不要伤害她 |
[23:29] | I have no intention of hurting | 我没打算 |
[23:31] | either of you. | 伤害你们任何一个人 |
[23:32] | But if you don’t cooperate, I will kill you. | 但如果你们不合作 我就会杀了你们 |
[23:34] | You understand me? Both of you speak English? | 听明白了吗? 你们会说英语吗? |
[23:36] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[23:38] | I need to make an outside call. You can’t. | – 我必须往外面打个电话 – 不行 |
[23:40] | They’ve cut all communications from the building | 他们把这栋楼里的通信全部切断了 |
[23:42] | because you killed Stovich. | 就因为你杀了斯托维奇 |
[23:43] | I didn’t kill Stovich. | 我没有杀死斯托维奇 |
[23:45] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[23:46] | I don’t have to convince you. | 我没必要骗你 |
[23:48] | We’ll do whatever you want. | 你让我们干什么都行 |
[23:50] | In case of an emergency, | 如果碰到紧急情况 |
[23:51] | how do you contact the outside world? | 你们怎么和外界通信? |
[23:53] | Please, there’s a SATCOM phone upstairs. | 楼上有一部卫星电话 |
[23:56] | Get it and bring it down here. | 上去给我拿下来 |
[23:57] | We’re in the middle of a lockdown. | 但现在这里正在警戒 |
[23:59] | That’s your problem. Get me that phone. | 那是你的事 把电话给我拿过来 |
[24:01] | Now! Okay. | – 赶紧! – 好吧 |
[24:05] | Get against the desk. | 靠桌子站 |
[24:14] | Don’t be scared. | 别怕 |
[24:16] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[24:49] | Hello, Aaron. | 你好,亚伦 |
[24:53] | Martha’s waiting for you. | 玛莎在等你呢 |
[24:55] | She’s inside. | 她在里面 |
[24:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:11] | Martha? | 玛莎? |
[25:17] | I’ll get her. | 我去叫她 |
[25:43] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[25:46] | Apparently she’s changed her mind. | 很显然她改变主意了 |
[25:48] | I’m sorry, but she doesn’t want to see you. | 很抱歉,她不想见您 |
[25:50] | Aaron… | 亚伦… |
[25:52] | you have to convince her that this is not about us. | 你得让她明白 这不是我们自己的私事 |
[25:55] | This is for the good of the country. | 这事关系到国家利益 |
[25:56] | I told her that. | 我跟她说过了 |
[25:58] | Look, if we don’t do something in the next few minutes, | 听着,要是在这几分钟没有进展 |
[26:00] | there’s going to be a U.S.- led assault on the Russian | 洛杉矶俄国领事馆 |
[26:02] | consulate here in Los Angeles. | 就要被美国袭击 |
[26:03] | On top of everything else, | 不说其他的 |
[26:05] | we will effectively be at war with Russia. | 这就已经是向俄国宣战了 |
[26:08] | MARTHA: You’ve lost weight. | 你瘦了 |
[26:18] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[26:22] | So this is the new, improved Charles Logan. | 这就是一个全新的查尔斯・洛根 |
[26:27] | Reborn. | 重新做人的洛根 |
[26:31] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[26:41] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[26:44] | I need you to call Anya Suvarov. | 我要你给安妮亚・ 萨瓦洛夫打电话 |
[26:47] | What do you want me to say to her? | 让我跟她说什么? |
[26:48] | She has to convince Yuri | 让她说服尤里 |
[26:50] | to order the Russian Consul | 命令洛杉矶俄国使馆总领事 |
[26:52] | General, here in Los Angeles, to surrender himself. | 向我们投降 |
[26:55] | And why would he do that? | 为什么要让他这么做? |
[26:57] | Because the man– his name is Anatoly Markov– | 因为这个… 叫做阿纳托利・马尔科夫的人 |
[26:59] | he’s a criminal and he’s working | 他是个罪犯 |
[27:01] | outside of Russian authority. | 他的所作所为已经超越了他的职权 |
[27:04] | So what? He’s also a mass murderer. | – 那又怎样? – 他还背着不计其数的人命 |
[27:06] | The bomb that went off this morning in Valencia | 今天早上在巴伦西亚爆炸的核弹 |
[27:08] | was supplied to the terrorists | 就是在马尔科夫的帮助下 |
[27:10] | with Markov’s help. | 被恐怖分子拿到的 |
[27:11] | There are other bombs out there. | 现在他们手里还有核弹 |
[27:14] | He knows where they are. | 这个人知道恐怖分子的藏身之处 |
[27:17] | Why doesn’t the White House just contact Yuri directly? | 那白宫为什么不直接和尤里联系? |
[27:20] | They did. It didn’t work. Why not? | – 他们试过了,但是没用 – 为什么? |
[27:22] | Martha, this is very complicated. | 玛莎,这事很复杂 |
[27:24] | Please don’t make me explain | 拜托,现在不要让我 |
[27:25] | everything in details– we don’t have much time. Oh, oh, oh… | – 把什么事都解释清楚,没时间了 – 噢噢噢 |
[27:28] | I’m sorry; just do what you say without asking. | 对不起,我闭嘴好了 照你说的做就是 |
[27:31] | I’m sorry. You haven’t changed a bit. | 对不起,你还是老样子 |
[27:34] | Look at this. Look at this! | 看看这个,看看这个! |
[27:36] | I’m still under arrest. | 我还是在被软禁 |
[27:38] | After this is over, I go back to prison. | 这事完了之后,我还得回到监狱 |
[27:40] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮帮忙 |
[27:43] | Prison? | 监狱? |
[27:44] | Is that what you call a 10,000-square-foot | 你所谓的监狱 就是那个一万平方英尺 |
[27:46] | house with a swimming pool and tennis court? | 带泳池和网球场的房子? |
[27:50] | Yuri has to be convinced that this man Markov | 我们必须让尤里相信 这个叫马尔科夫的人 |
[27:52] | is a traitor to his country. | 是他们国家的叛徒 |
[27:54] | Anya can make our case for us. | 安妮亚能帮助我们 |
[27:57] | You’re the only person who can reach her fast. | 而你是唯一一个 能够快速联络上她的人 |
[28:06] | Do you think I should do this? | 你觉得我应该听他的吗? |
[28:13] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[28:26] | I need a drink. | 给我一杯酒 |
[28:28] | (tense, wry laugh) | |
[28:32] | Not that knocking me off the wagon | 为了拯救世界 我个人破戒喝酒又算得了什么 |
[28:34] | would be a small price to pay | |
[28:35] | for saving the world. | 我又算得了什么 |
[28:43] | Get Anya on the phone. | 给安妮亚打电话 |
[29:01] | –NADIA: How far are you from the Russian consulate? | 你离俄国使馆还有多远? |
[29:03] | We’ll be there in a few minutes. | 几分钟就能到 |
[29:04] | Has there been any change of plans? | 计划有变吗? |
[29:06] | No. As far as I know, | 没有 据我所知 |
[29:07] | the assault on the consulate is still a go. | 进攻使馆的计划仍然不变 |
[29:09] | I’m about to talk to Buchannan now. | 我要和布坎南通话了 |
[29:10] | Call me if anything changes. | 有任何变化马上通知我 |
[29:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:16] | Have a seat, Mr. Ambassador. Thank you. | – 请坐,大使先生 – 谢谢 |
[29:23] | How is President Palmer? | 帕默尔总统情况如何? |
[29:25] | Well… | 这个… |
[29:27] | The President’s a tough man. | 总统是个意志坚强的人 |
[29:29] | He’s injured, but we’re confident | 他虽然受伤了,但我们相信 |
[29:31] | he’ll make a full recovery. | 他能完全恢复的 |
[29:33] | What a tragic and despicable act. I agree. | – 多么悲惨而可耻的行为啊 – 我同意您的观点 |
[29:36] | What makes it even more troubling | 但更麻烦的事 |
[29:37] | is that a citizen of your country, Hamri Al-Assad, | 是一个贵国公民 哈米尔・阿尔・阿萨德 |
[29:39] | was responsible for the assassination attempt. | 对这次刺杀行动负责 |
[29:42] | I understand that Assad lost his life in the blast. | 我知道阿萨德在爆炸中丧生 |
[29:45] | But I was led to believe that he was working | 但据我所知,当时他正和帕默尔总统合作 |
[29:47] | with President Palmer to promote a peace plan. | 准备推行一项和平计划 |
[29:50] | Well, I’m afraid that was | 嗯,但恐怕那只是他导演的一出诡计 |
[29:52] | all a ruse, Mr. Ambassador. | 大使先生 |
[29:53] | Assad’s real intentions | 当他引爆炸药时 |
[29:55] | became clear when he detonated the explosive. | 他的真正企图就暴露无遗了 |
[29:58] | You have proof of this? Conclusive. | – 您有证据吗? – 确凿无疑 |
[30:01] | Forensic evidence, as well as at least one eyewitness | 我们有法庭证据 并且至少有一位目击证人 |
[30:04] | who saw the detonator in Assad’s hand | 在爆炸之后 |
[30:07] | immediately before the explosion. | 看到阿萨德手里拿着雷管 |
[30:10] | Isn’t that right, Tom? | 是这样的吗,汤姆? |
[30:13] | Yes, sir, that is correct. | 是的,先生,事实如此 |
[30:17] | Even if what you say is true, | 就算你说的是事实 |
[30:20] | you must know that Hamri Al-Assad | 你也必须知道 |
[30:22] | was not working at the behest of our government. | 哈米尔・阿尔・阿萨德 并非是在执行我国政府的命令 |
[30:25] | He was as much a wanted man in our country as he was in yours. | 即使是在我们国家 他也是一个通缉犯 |
[30:30] | Oh, not as much. | 哦,恐怕不是吧 |
[30:33] | But that’s gonna change. | 现在不是了 |
[30:35] | What are you referring to? | 您指的是? |
[30:37] | The terrorists presently on U.S. soil are acting | 当前在美国领土上活动的这些恐怖分子 |
[30:40] | under the orders of citizens in your country | 是在贵国公民的命令下行动的 |
[30:43] | who have the support of your government. | 而贵国政府在幕后支持此事 |
[30:44] | I know it and you know it. | 这事你我都清楚 |
[30:45] | That is simply not true. I say it is. | – 显然不是这样的 – 我说是就是 |
[30:48] | And I’m willing to bet you that I’m right. | 我敢跟您打赌,我说的全是事实 |
[30:51] | What do you mean? | 您到底什么意思? |
[30:52] | I have a carrier group within striking distance | 只要我一声令下 |
[30:55] | of every major city in your country, | 我们的航母舰队 |
[30:58] | waiting for me to give the order. | 就能够攻击贵国的每一个主要城市 |
[31:00] | You would attack us? | 您想侵略我们? |
[31:01] | Abu Fayed, a citizen of your country, | 阿布・费耶德,贵国公民 |
[31:03] | enters the United States and detonates | 进入美国领土 |
[31:06] | a nuclear bomb, killing thousands. | 引爆核弹,并导致数千人丧生 |
[31:09] | Next, Assad attempts to assassinate the president. | 接着,阿萨德企图暗杀总统 |
[31:12] | We cannot be held responsible. | 我们不可能对此负责 |
[31:14] | You know fully well that we have cooperated with you | 你完全清楚,从此次危机一开始 |
[31:17] | since the inception of this crisis. | 我们就和贵国政府紧密合作 |
[31:19] | These threats against us are reckless and counterproductive. | 您这些不顾后果的威胁不会得逞的 |
[31:21] | I had an understanding with your president. | 我和你们的总统已经达成共识 |
[31:23] | And now you’re going to have one with me. | 现在你要和我在达成另外一个 |
[31:27] | You help us find those nukes before another goes off… | 在另一枚核弹爆炸之前 你要帮我们把它们都找到 |
[31:30] | or I’m going to unleash the full power | 否则我将下令 |
[31:32] | of our military on your country. | 以全部武力进攻贵国 |
[31:38] | All right, keep me posted. | 就这样吧,保持联络 |
[31:40] | Doyle is approaching the staging area. | 道尔正在接近进攻区域 |
[31:42] | We can in the consulate in less than 15 minutes. | 我们可以在15分钟内进入使馆 |
[31:44] | It’s going to come right down to the wire. | 不到万不得已不要行动 |
[31:46] | What do you mean? | 您什么意思? |
[31:47] | Charles, Logan and I are trying to arrange a phone call between | 我和查尔斯・洛根正打算安排 |
[31:50] | his ex-wife Martha and Anya Suvarov. | 他的前妻玛莎和安妮亚・萨瓦洛夫通电话 |
[31:52] | When? | 什么时候? |
[31:54] | Mrs. Suvarov’s giving a speech right now in Omsk. | 萨瓦洛夫太太正在鄂木斯克市演讲 |
[31:56] | We have to wait till she’s finished. | 我们得等她说完 |
[31:57] | Even if Mrs. Logan can get through to Anya, | 即使洛根太太能说服安妮亚 |
[31:59] | it’s going to take her some time | 她也得花一些时间 |
[32:00] | to convince her husband to change his mind. | 来让她的丈夫回心转意 |
[32:02] | I agree. It’s a long shot. | 我同意,这事急不得 |
[32:05] | It shouldn’t take much longer. | 不会太久了 |
[32:07] | LOGAN: I don’t understand. This is important. | 我不明白,这么重要的事 |
[32:08] | Why don’t they just interrupt her speech? | 他们为什么不直接打断她的演讲? |
[32:10] | It’s Russian politics. There’s nothing we can do. | 这是俄国政治,我们无法干预 |
[32:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:17] | It’s gonna be a few more minutes. | 再等几分钟就好了 |
[32:23] | PIERCE: What’s the matter, hon? | 怎么了,亲爱的? |
[32:24] | This is taking forever. I know. | – 我快受不了了 – 我能理解 |
[32:29] | Aaron… you promise you’ll stand by me, | 亚伦…你能不能发誓 即使我承受不了 |
[32:32] | even if I can’t go through with this? | 你也会和我站在一起? |
[32:34] | Of course I will. | 我当然会 |
[32:35] | Martha, I’m sorry. | 玛莎,我很遗憾 |
[32:37] | The last thing I wanted to do | 我最不愿做的 |
[32:39] | was upset you. | 就是让你心烦的事情 |
[32:42] | Funny, you always manage to get | 真好笑,我怎么觉得你总是 |
[32:44] | to that last thing. | 做你最不愿做的事? |
[32:50] | Let me ask you something, Charles. | 我问你一句话,查尔斯 |
[32:54] | Does it bother you | 如果你看见我和另外一个男人在一起 |
[32:55] | to see me with another man? Martha, please. | – 你会心烦吗? – 拜托,玛莎 |
[32:57] | We may as well talk to fill the time. | 虽然我们可以聊天来打发时间 |
[33:01] | We never really had any closure. | 我们还没做个了结 |
[33:05] | Well? | 是吗? |
[33:07] | Yes. It’s very difficult. | 是啊,如果你想知道真相的话 |
[33:11] | If you want to know the truth. | 其实这一切都是很困难的 |
[33:13] | But you’ve had a rebirth. | 但是你已经开始了新的生活 |
[33:16] | You should be happy for my happiness. | 你应该为我高兴才对 |
[33:18] | I am happy for you, Martha. | 我当然为你高兴了,玛莎 |
[33:24] | I’m sure you are. | 我也知道你会的 |
[33:30] | You know, Charles, | 你知道吗,查尔斯 |
[33:32] | Aaron has taken such good care of me. | 亚伦一直照顾着我 |
[33:36] | I don’t know what I did to deserve | 对这样一个好男人,我感觉无以为报 |
[33:38] | such a good man. | |
[33:41] | I never knew what that was before. | 我原来根本就不懂什么样的男人 |
[33:43] | A really good man. | 才是“好男人”? |
[33:46] | Martha, if it makes you feel better to insult me, | 如果你觉得侮辱我能让你好受点的话 那你就尽管来吧 |
[33:47] | please feel free. | |
[33:49] | I didn’t come here to fight with you. | 我不是来跟你打架的 |
[33:51] | It does make me feel better. | 这也不会让我感觉更好 |
[33:53] | I can say exactly I want, finally, without having | 我可以畅所欲言 |
[33:55] | to worry about incurring your wrath. | 而不必担心又招致你的愤怒 |
[33:57] | The great Charles Logan. | 伟大的查尔斯・洛根 |
[34:00] | The President of the Universe. | 整个宇宙的主宰 |
[34:01] | The great leader. The murderer. | 伟大的领袖! 杀人犯! |
[34:03] | Martha, I want you to stop this right now. | 玛莎,你给我住嘴 |
[34:06] | You’re going to get all stirred up. | 这样只会把事情搞僵 |
[34:07] | Oh, well, God, | 哦,好吧,上帝啊 |
[34:09] | we couldn’t have that, could we? | 我们不该那样的,对吧? |
[34:10] | (knife clatters) | |
[34:16] | Mr. Logan, | 洛根先生 |
[34:18] | if you’d be more comfortable | 我觉得如果你愿意在外面等一下的话 那样可能会更好 |
[34:20] | waiting outside, I’d understand. | |
[34:21] | I appreciate that, Aaron, | 谢谢你,亚伦 |
[34:22] | but I think I’ll stay right here. | 但我想我还是呆在这里比较好 |
[34:33] | Actually, I’m very thankful | 实际上,我很感激 你能在这里一直陪玛莎 |
[34:34] | that you’ve been able to be here for Martha. | |
[34:38] | You are a good man. | 你确实是个好男人 |
[34:39] | She’s very lucky to have you. | 她能跟你在一起真的很幸运 |
[34:44] | Now you’re trying to irritate me, aren’t you? | 你现在就想激怒我,对不对? |
[34:46] | No, Martha, no. I’m not. | 不,玛莎,不 我没有 |
[34:49] | Oh, cut the crap. | 少跟我废话吧你 |
[34:52] | With the sincerity, the new | 少跟我装你那真诚悔过的样子 |
[34:54] | enlightened soul. | |
[34:56] | At least you used to be an honest crook. | 过去至少你还是个诚实的骗子 |
[34:58] | PIERCE: That’s enough. | 够了 |
[34:59] | Please. | 好吗 |
[35:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:03] | I’ll be a good little girl. | 我该淑女一点的 |
[35:17] | (Martha yells) | |
[35:19] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的上帝 |
[35:27] | We need a medic in here right now! | 我们这里马上需要医疗小组 |
[35:30] | He just wouldn’t stop and I, oh, oh… | 他绝不会停止的,我…我… |
[35:33] | Oh, my God, what did I do? You must’ve hit an artery. | – 哦,上帝,我都干了什么? – 你一定是刺中了他的动脉 |
[35:34] | Agent Foley, get in here now! | 佛利探员,快点进来 |
[35:36] | Somebody, come on! | 快点来人啊 |
[35:38] | Martha, look what you’ve done! | 玛莎,看看你干的好事 |
[35:53] | –MEDIC: He’s going in to shock. | 他很快就会休克 |
[35:54] | Let’s get him out of here. | 快点把他弄出去吧 |
[35:56] | Now. | 马上 |
[36:03] | PIERCE: It happened too fast, Bill. | 这一切来得太突然了,比尔 |
[36:05] | I couldn’t stop her. | 我来不及阻止她 |
[36:06] | BUCHANAN: There’s nothing we can do about it, Aaron. | 我们都无能为力的,亚伦 |
[36:08] | Right now, I’ve been ordered by the vice president to send | 如果萨瓦洛夫总统那边不行的话 |
[36:10] | an assault team into the Russian consulate, unless | 副总统命令我马上派一组攻击小队 |
[36:13] | President Suvarov intercedes. I understand. | – 袭击俄国领事馆 – 我明白了 |
[36:15] | Is Martha capable of having | 玛莎还能不能与萨瓦洛夫总统 进行一次完整连贯的会谈 |
[36:17] | a coherent conversation with Anya Suvarov? | |
[36:20] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话,我不知道 |
[36:22] | Chloe’s putting the call through any second. Find out. | 克罗伊随时会把电话接进来,你准备好 |
[36:25] | Will do. | 好的 |
[36:33] | Why are they doing this to me? | 他们为什么要这么对我 |
[36:35] | I should be given a medal. | 该给我颁发勋章才对 |
[36:37] | He was one of the biggest criminals in history. | 他是美国历史上最十恶不赦的罪人之一 |
[36:39] | They gave him house arrest. | 他们把他软禁起来了 |
[36:42] | Martha, we’re still in a crisis situation. | 玛莎,我们仍然身处危机之中呢 |
[36:45] | Are you able to handle | 你现在还能不能与安妮亚・萨瓦洛夫进行会谈? |
[36:46] | a conversation with Anya Suvarov? | |
[36:49] | Of course, I am. I’m not crazy. | 我当然能了,我又没疯 |
[36:51] | I know what the stakes are. | 我知道这事关紧要 |
[36:54] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[36:57] | AGENT: Mr. Pierce, | 皮尔斯先生 |
[36:59] | CTU’s got Anya Suvarov | CTU已经为洛根夫人接通了萨瓦洛夫夫人的电话 |
[37:01] | on the line for Mrs. Logan. | |
[37:03] | They’re putting it through now. | 他们马上就会接进来 |
[37:08] | Do you know what you’re going to say? | 你知道该说什么吧? |
[37:14] | Anya, it’s Martha. | 安妮亚,我是玛莎 |
[37:16] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[37:17] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[37:19] | I’ve been worried about you | 知道你在加利福尼亚 我很担心你 |
[37:20] | there in California. | |
[37:22] | Stop worrying; everything’s gonna be fine. | 不用担心 我这里一切都很好 |
[37:24] | I know we have a lot to catch up on, | 我知道我们有很多要说的 |
[37:26] | but I’m going to have to be rude and get right to the point. | 但请恕我冒昧,我必须单刀直入 |
[37:30] | There’s not a lot of time. | 因为没有时间了 |
[37:31] | What is it? | 出什么事了? |
[37:33] | If you’ve talked to Yuri recently, | 如果你最近跟尤里谈过 |
[37:34] | you know there’s a very tense situation going on | 你就应该知道洛杉矶的俄国领事馆 正处于危机之中 |
[37:36] | at the Russian consulate in Los Angeles. | |
[37:39] | I’ve heard something about that, but don’t know the details. | 我听说过一些,但并不知道细节 |
[37:41] | The details are very important, Anya. | 细节很重要,安妮亚 |
[37:44] | Please, tell me more. | 那就跟我说详细点 |
[38:20] | The Americans stepped on Russian soil | 美国人踏上了俄国的领土 |
[38:23] | and took me hostage. | 并将我劫持为人质 |
[38:26] | We will sort out the details later. | 我们稍后再讨论细节 |
[38:27] | Right now, I am ordering you | 现在我命令你 |
[38:29] | to surrender to the Americans | 马上向美国人投降 |
[38:31] | and deliver Jack Bauer, unharmed. | 并将杰克・鲍尔移交给他们 |
[38:36] | I am afraid… | 我恐怕… |
[38:39] | I cannot do that, | 很难从命 |
[38:41] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[38:42] | How dare you disobey a direct order. | 你怎么敢违抗我的直接命令 |
[38:44] | You will do exactly as I tell you! | 你必须照我说的做 |
[38:46] | (phone beeps off) | |
[39:02] | Mr. Buchanan, | 布坎南先生 |
[39:04] | Consul Markov is not cooperating. | 马尔科夫领事不想合作 |
[39:06] | You understand, Mr. President, | 你知道的,总统先生 |
[39:08] | this leaves me with very few options. | 这让我无从选择了 |
[39:10] | I do. | 我知道 |
[39:12] | I will personally authorize the use of force | 我会亲自授权对领事馆使用武力 |
[39:15] | against the consulate. | |
[39:17] | The United States of America has the support | 美国将仅在这件事情上得到俄国的全力支持 |
[39:19] | of the Russian state in this matter. | |
[39:21] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 十分感谢,总统先生 |
[39:24] | (phone beeps off) | |
[39:30] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[39:32] | Get over here. | 拿过来 |
[39:36] | Is anybody gonna notice this missing? | 有没有人注意到这东西找不到了? |
[39:38] | In a few minutes, yes. | 几分钟内就会发现 |
[39:40] | Make your call. Did he hurt you? | 打电话吧 他没伤着你吧? |
[39:44] | No. | 没有 |
[39:45] | (phone beeps) | |
[39:46] | It needs the unlock code. | 需要解锁码 |
[39:51] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[40:03] | (chamber clicks) | |
[40:07] | BUCHANAN (on phone): Doyle, Suvarov just gave us the go-ahead. | 道尔,萨瓦洛夫允许我们行动了 |
[40:10] | DOYLE (quietly): Go! | 上! |
[40:36] | (chamber clicks) | |
[40:40] | (gun clatters) | |
[40:59] | Are you hit? No. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[41:05] | (phone ringing) Yes? | 是我 |
[41:07] | It’s Markov. The Americans are coming in. | 我是马尔科夫 美国人冲进来了 |
[41:10] | I thought you had that under control. | 我以为你已经控制住一切了 |
[41:12] | No. Won’t be long (distant gunfire) | 不行了,控制不住了 很快就会知道你的位置了 |
[41:13] | before they have your position. | |
[41:14] | Hold them off as long as you can. | 你拖延的时间越长越好 |
[41:16] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:17] | But you must launch now. | 你现在马上就得发射 |
[41:21] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[41:26] | My name is Jack Bauer. | 我叫杰克・鲍尔 |
[41:28] | This man needs medical attention. They’re not hostiles. | 这个人需要医护人员 他们不是敌人 |
[41:30] | Okay, send medics to the basement. I’m Mike Doyle. | 好的,派医疗人员到地下室来 我是迈克・道尔 |
[41:32] | You need to contact Bill Buchanan. | 你得马上联系比尔・布坎南 |
[41:34] | Tell him that Fayed and Gredenko | 告诉他费耶德和格列登科 |
[41:36] | are in the Shadow Valley. Patch me in with Buchanan. | – 就在影子谷 – 给我接布坎南 |
[41:45] | This drone is ready to launch. | 无人驾驶飞机已经准备好发射了 |
[41:47] | Arm the bomb. | 启动炸弹吧 |
[41:55] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[41:57] | Put all the satellite coverage we have on Shadow Valley. | 将我们所有的卫星覆盖影子谷 |
[42:15] | Sir, stay still. | 先生,别动 |
[42:17] | We’ll have you to the hospital in a minute. | 我们马上送你去医院 |
[42:19] | Martha… Sir, | – 玛莎… – 先生 |
[42:22] | please don’t try to talk. | 别再说话了 |
[42:29] | He’s starting to crash. | 他不行了 |
[42:35] | We’re losing him. | 他死了 |
[42:36] | -=TLF SUB TEAM=- http://tlfsub.eastgame.net |