时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | PREVIOUSLY ON 24 | |
[00:13] | The Americans know our location. | 美國人知道我們的位置 |
[00:17] | We need to launch the drone | 我們要在他們來之前 |
[00:18] | before they close in. | 起飛無人機 |
[00:19] | We’ll find a way to deliver the other two bombs. | 我們會想到辦法投放另外兩枚炸彈 |
[00:22] | Launch the drone. | 起飛無人機 |
[00:30] | I can’t find the drone. | 我找不到無人機 |
[00:31] | Readjust based on projected vectors. | 根據發射向量再調整 |
[00:33] | I’m doing that now, General. | 我這就去 將軍 |
[00:34] | It’s just not where it’s supposed to be! | 本不該發生這樣的情況 |
[00:35] | Until you find it, | 在你找到之前 |
[00:36] | I’ll have my F-16s stay in a holding pattern. | 我會讓F-16保持航向 |
[00:39] | We figured out how the drone was able to stay hidden | 我們知道飛機是如何 |
[00:41] | from our satellites. | 躲避我們的衛星監控了 |
[00:42] | Whoever is piloting it is able to anticipate | 無論現在是誰在操控 |
[00:44] | our repositioning directives. | 他都有能力提前應對 |
[00:46] | How can he do that? | 他怎麼做到的? |
[00:47] | Our satellite data is being relayed | 我們的衛星數據 |
[00:49] | to the drone pilot through a workstation here. | 通過這裡的一個工作站 傳遞給了無人機操控者 |
[00:51] | We have a leak. | 這裡有內奸 |
[00:52] | We have to find out who’s subverting our system. | 我們要找出是誰在破壞我們的系統 |
[00:54] | It is Nadia. | 是Nadia |
[00:55] | The signature trace matches her computer. | 信號來自她的電腦 |
[00:57] | Surrender your station. | 讓出你的站點 |
[00:59] | Who are you streaming our satellite data to? | 你在向誰透露我們的衛星數據? |
[01:01] | What?! | 什麼? |
[01:03] | I will do what’s necessary to get the answers I need. | 為了得到答案 我會採取一切必要措施 |
[01:07] | Let her go. | 別動她 |
[01:08] | What the hell are you doing? | 該死的你在做什麼? |
[01:10] | We got the drone pilot’s location. | 查到了無人機操控者的位置 |
[01:14] | We’re not through with her, Milo. | 跟她的事情還沒完 Milo |
[01:21] | Jack, what’s your status? | Jack 什麼情況? |
[01:22] | The drone pilot is down. I’m at his controls now. | 無人機的駕駛員已經找到 我正在控制無人機 |
[01:25] | The target is San Francisco. | 他們的目標是舊金山 |
[01:27] | There is no way to deactivate the bomb remotely. | 無法遠程中止炸彈 |
[01:29] | I’m fighting a stall. I’m losing control of the drone. | 飛機正處於失速狀態 它快要失去控制了 |
[01:31] | I need to find a place to land it now. | 要馬上找一個可以降落的地方 |
[01:39] | None of the first responders | 舊金山的任何快速反應小組 |
[01:40] | in San Francisco are reporting a detonation. | 都沒有報告爆炸 |
[01:42] | The bomb did not go off on impact. | 炸彈沒有被引爆 |
[01:43] | Move out! | 快撤 |
[01:45] | There’s radioactive material in this area! | 這裡有放射性物質 |
[01:47] | We were able to take control of the aircraft, | 我們控制了飛機 |
[01:50] | crash-landing it in an industrial park | 並讓它在城市邊緣的 |
[01:51] | at the edge of the city. | 一個工業區著陸 |
[01:53] | But in the process, the bomb’s nuclear core | 但在降落過程中 炸彈的內核受損 |
[01:54] | was compromised and radioactive material was released. | 放射性物質已經開始洩露 |
[01:58] | So what we’re essentially dealing with is a dirty bomb. | 因此我們又得處理一顆發著放射線的啞彈 |
[02:01] | Sir, it was a radiological spill. | 先生 只是洩露罷了 |
[02:02] | It was an attack on our nation. | 但它的初衷是攻擊我們的國家 |
[02:04] | I warned the ambassador, Tom. | 我已經警告過大使了 Tom |
[02:07] | We were led to believe that this warning shot | 我們之前制訂的警告打擊 |
[02:09] | would be fired only in response to the detonation | 只是在核武器爆炸為前提之下 |
[02:12] | of a nuclear device. | 才會執行 |
[02:13] | They need to see with their own eyes | 他們將親眼看到 |
[02:16] | that I will answer this threat | 我會用軍事行動以同樣手段 |
[02:17] | with an in-kind military response. | 做出對這襲擊的回應 |
[02:20] | The order’s given. | 我下達命令 |
[02:21] | Launch the missile | 一旦到達指定區域 |
[02:24] | as soon as they’re in range. | 發射導彈 |
[02:35] | Prep two units of fresh plasma. | 準備兩劑量的新鮮血漿 |
[02:37] | You need to keep him alive. | 你必須救活他 |
[02:38] | Gredenko’s got two more bombs out there. | Gredenko在那兒發射了另外兩枚炸彈 |
[02:40] | Right now this man’s our only link to them. | 現在他是我們唯一的線索 |
[02:42] | Jack! I just talked to CTU. | Jack 我剛和CTU通話 |
[02:44] | There’s a situation developing | 在無人機降落的地方 |
[02:45] | where the drone went down. What? | – 情況不妙 – 什麼? |
[02:46] | The casing on the nuclear bomb, it cracked. | 炸彈外的保護層受損 |
[02:48] | There’s been some dispersal into the atmosphere. How bad is the fallout? | – 放射性物質已經開始洩露 – 情況有多糟? |
[02:50] | A dozen first-responders were exposed to high levels, | 快速反應小組的12人全暴露在高度輻射中 |
[02:52] | but casualties should be minimal. | 但人員傷亡已降至最低 |
[02:54] | Wind vectors are okay so far, and they’re starting to evacuate. | 目前風向正常 他們已經開始撤離 |
[02:56] | Okay. I want you to go through | 好的 你去檢查飛機操作員的數據庫 |
[02:57] | the pilot’s databases and electronic files. | 以及電子文檔 |
[02:59] | I want you to see if you can find any link to Gredenko. | 看看能不能找到有關Gredenko的線索 |
[03:03] | Agent Bauer. | Bauer探員 |
[03:04] | He didn’t make it. | 他死了 |
[03:07] | Damn it. | 該死的 |
[03:10] | Buchanan. | Buchanan |
[03:11] | Bill, it’s Jack. | Bill 我是Jack |
[03:12] | What did you get from the drone pilot? | 無人機的操作員有什麼消息嗎? |
[03:14] | No, he’s dead. We’ve been running down | 沒有 他死了 我們試圖在他身上 |
[03:16] | leads on this end. | 找尋線索 |
[03:17] | So far nothing’s come up on Gredenko. | 但目前還沒有Gredenko的任何消息 |
[03:18] | Doyle told me about the fallout, | Doyle跟我說了輻射的事 |
[03:20] | but he said it was containable? | 但他說這是可以控制的 對嗎? |
[03:21] | I’m afraid it’s not that simple. | 恐怕事情沒這麼簡單 |
[03:23] | The incident has created | 這場事故 |
[03:24] | some serious policy complications in Washington. | 掀起了華盛頓的軒然大波 |
[03:27] | Like what? | 怎麼回事? |
[03:28] | Vice President Daniels has ordered a nuclear strike | 副總統Daniels已經下令 |
[03:30] | against Fayed’s country. | 對Fayed的國家實施核打擊 |
[03:32] | What’s he trying to do, start World War III? | 他想幹什麼 挑起第三次世界大戰嗎? |
[03:34] | That’ll be seen as an act of aggression | 是對整個中東地區的 |
[03:35] | against the entire Middle East. | 打擊行動 |
[03:36] | Which is why we have to find Fayed and Gredenko | 所以我們必須在Daniels開始打擊行動前 |
[03:38] | before Daniels launches the strike. | 找到Fayed和Gredenko |
[03:40] | When is it happening? | 打擊行動什麼時候開始? |
[03:41] | Within the hour. | 一個小時內 |
[03:42] | Bill, that doesn’t give us | Bill 時間太短了 |
[03:43] | enough time to find Gredenko. | 根本找不到Gredenko |
[03:45] | I’ll get back to you. | 我再打給你 |
[04:14] | Victor’s still not answering. | Victor還沒有回應 |
[04:16] | Because the Americans found him. | 因為美國人抓到他了 |
[04:19] | The bomb was supposed to hit San Francisco | 原本10分鐘前炸彈該在舊金山引爆 |
[04:21] | ten minutes ago, but there is nothing on the news. | 但現在毫無消息 |
[04:24] | Even if you’re right, we are safe here. | 就算你是對的 我們也很安全 |
[04:29] | Victor doesn’t know our location. | Victor不知道我們的位置 |
[04:32] | So we can continue our operations safely. | 所以我們能繼續安全的實施行動 |
[04:35] | What operation? | 什麼行動? |
[04:37] | There is no operation. | 沒有行動了 |
[04:39] | It’s over because of you and your people. | 因為你和你的人 一切都結束了 |
[04:42] | No, Fayed, it isn’t over. | 不 Fayed 還沒有結束 |
[04:45] | We have two more bombs. | 我們還有兩枚炸彈 |
[04:56] | I have the bombs. | 是我有兩枚炸彈 |
[04:59] | But you need me to deliver them. | 但你需要我投放它們 |
[05:02] | I’m the only one who can give you | 我是唯一一個 |
[05:05] | the targets you want. | 能讓你達成目標的人 |
[05:07] | Come on, come on, shoot me now, | 來啊 來啊 朝我開槍 |
[05:10] | or put down the gun. | 否則就把槍放下 |
[05:36] | Yeah. | 喂? |
[05:37] | Mark Hauser? | Mark Hauser |
[05:39] | Who’s this? | 誰? |
[05:40] | You know who it is. | 你知道我是誰 |
[05:46] | I already gave you what you asked for. | 你要的東西我已經給你了 |
[05:48] | But your employer has tightened security, | 但你的老闆加強了安全措施 |
[05:51] | so the access I paid for is no good. | 所以我買的那東西已經沒用了 |
[05:53] | That’s not my problem. | 這不是我的問題 |
[05:55] | It is your problem. | 這是你的問題 |
[05:56] | It became your problem the moment you took my money. | 你拿了我的錢 這就是你的問題 |
[06:02] | It’ll take some time to download | 得花點時間 |
[06:04] | the new security protocols. | 才能下載新的安全協議 |
[06:05] | How much time? | 多少時間? |
[06:07] | Half an hour, maybe longer. | 半小時 或者更久 |
[06:09] | I can call you when it’s ready. | 弄好了我打給你 |
[06:10] | I’ll be there in 40 minutes. | 40分鐘後我再打給你 |
[06:11] | Gredenko. | Gredenko |
[06:21] | I’m hungry. | 我餓了 |
[06:26] | Knock yourself out. | 好好吃 |
[06:28] | There’s peppers in here. | 這兒有胡椒粉 |
[06:30] | You like peppers. | 你喜歡胡椒粉 |
[06:31] | Not red ones. | 但不是辣的 |
[06:32] | I don’t eat red food, Mark. | 我不吃辣的 Mark |
[06:34] | Since when? | 什麼時候開始的? |
[06:35] | I don’t like red food. | 我不喜歡吃辣 |
[06:40] | I’ll take the peppers out, okay? | 我把胡椒粉拿走 好吧 |
[06:47] | You-You take care of me, Mark. | 你照顧我 Mark |
[06:48] | You-You always… | 你總是… |
[06:49] | take care of me. | 照顧我 |
[06:51] | I do my best, Brady. | 我盡力 Brady |
[06:58] | While I’m doing this, | 我照顧你 |
[06:59] | I need you to do something for me. | 也要你幫我點忙 |
[07:01] | Okay. | 沒問題 |
[07:04] | I need you to access some files from the mainframe at my office. | 我要你從我辦公室的主機裡拿一些文件 |
[07:08] | Can you do that? | 你做得到嗎? |
[07:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:32] | Let’s go. | 我們走 |
[07:54] | Nadia’s being processed as an enemy combatant. | Nadia現在是我們的敵人 |
[07:58] | She’s being transferred to a holding station in Temecula. | 她要被帶到Temecula的一個臨時站點 |
[08:02] | Sir, I don’t know if I can accept | 長官 我不知道自己能不能接受 |
[08:04] | that she betrayed us, | 她會背叛我們這件事 |
[08:05] | that she spied for Fayed. | 或者認為她是Fayed的間諜 |
[08:08] | I think we’re wrong. | 我想我們搞錯了 |
[08:10] | This is not easy for any of us. | 這對我們都很難接受 |
[08:13] | But the facts at hand indicate | 但目前的事實表明 |
[08:15] | she was streaming intel | 她從她的工作站裡 |
[08:16] | from her station. | 偷竊情報 |
[08:18] | Mr. Buchanan. | Buchanan先生 |
[08:19] | What is it? | 怎麼了? |
[08:20] | We may have caught a break. | 可能有所發現 |
[08:24] | What do you have? | 有什麼消息? |
[08:25] | I’ve been monitoring everyone on our watch list | 我一直在監視觀察名單上的每一個人 |
[08:27] | who’s ever communicated with Gredenko | 監聽手機 監視電子郵件 |
[08:29] | through phone calls or e-mails. | 看看他們是否與Gredenko有過聯繫 |
[08:30] | The filter algorithm | 過濾運算後 |
[08:31] | flagged a call that happened a few minutes ago. | 找到一個幾分鐘前的電話 |
[08:34] | Mark Hauser. | Mark Hauser |
[08:35] | He does security consulting for energy companies. | 他為能源公司做安全咨詢 |
[08:37] | His company has contracts | 他的公司和幾十個化學廠 |
[08:38] | with dozens of chemical facilities– oil fields, | 有生意往來 |
[08:41] | pipelines and nuclear power plants. | 比如油田 管道 核電站 |
[08:43] | Unfortunately the call was scrambled, | 不幸的是電話被干擾了 |
[08:45] | but we do have Hauser’s address. | 但我們有Hauser的住址 |
[08:46] | Get that address to Jack. | 把地址給Jack |
[08:51] | You wanted to see me? | 你想見我嗎? |
[08:52] | Yeah, excuse us, guys. | 是的 各位 請讓我們單獨呆一會 |
[08:56] | While I was stripping data | 我從無人機操作員的硬盤上 |
[08:57] | from the drone pilot’s hard drive, | 拆除數據的時候 |
[09:00] | I found this. | 我發現了這個 |
[09:01] | What is it? | 這是什麼? |
[09:02] | Remote access module. | 遠程訪問模塊 |
[09:04] | It’s how the drone pilot breached CTU’s satellite grid. | 操作員用它來突破CTU的衛星探測 |
[09:06] | No, the pilot got into our system | 不是 是Nadia Yassir向他敞開大門 |
[09:07] | because Nadia Yassir opened the door | 操作員才能 |
[09:09] | and let him in. | 進入我們的系統 |
[09:10] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她沒有 |
[09:11] | This guy got in through | 是這傢伙進入Nadia監控的 |
[09:12] | one of the radical web sites Nadia’s been monitoring. | 其中一個網站 |
[09:15] | The access module proves it. | 訪問模塊會證明這一切 |
[09:17] | Are you saying Nadia’s system was compromised | 你想說Nadia的系統受到了威脅 |
[09:19] | and she didn’t know it? That’s right. | – 而她並不知道? – 是的 |
[09:23] | That puts you in a tough position, | 考慮到是你 |
[09:24] | considering you’re the one | 帶頭反對她的 |
[09:25] | who led the witch hunt against her. | 這會使你的處境非常糟糕 |
[09:27] | I followed standard protocols | 基於當時能夠得到的信息 |
[09:29] | based on the information that was available at the time. | 我這麼做完全是符合標準程序的 |
[09:31] | Well, Nadia might not see it that way | 當Nadia把這事提交司法部門的時候 |
[09:33] | when she takes it up with the Justice Department. | 她可不會這麼認為 |
[09:36] | You know, once the dust settles today, | 你知道 當今天的事情告一段落 |
[09:37] | they might want to make you an example. | 他們可能會拿你當作反面典型的 |
[09:44] | Relax, Mike. | 別緊張 Mike |
[09:46] | You took care of me in Denver, and I still owe you for that. | 在Denver的時候你很照顧我 我一直都沒有忘 |
[09:52] | But we’re even now. | 但是現在我們扯平了 |
[09:53] | Copy that. I’ll get back to you as soon as we’re there. | 收到 我到了那裡再和你聯繫 |
[09:56] | We got a lead on Gredenko. | 我們得到一條Gredenko的線索 |
[09:57] | How good a lead? | 什麼? |
[09:58] | We’ll know soon enough. | 我們很快就會知道 |
[09:59] | It’s just a few miles from here. | 那兒離這裡只有幾英里 |
[10:00] | I want you to put together a Tac Team, | 我要你集合一支戰術小隊 |
[10:01] | we’ll move out. | 我們馬上就要出發了 |
[10:02] | I need to stay behind. | 我必須得留下來 |
[10:03] | We’re still processing. | 還有事情要處理 |
[10:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:07] | Ryan, get your men together, come with me. | Ryan 集合你的人 跟我來 |
[10:47] | -Give us some minutes,please. -Yes,Madam. | – 請讓我們獨自呆一會兒 – 是 |
[10:55] | Sandra? | Sandra? |
[10:57] | How are you holding up? | 你還撐得住嗎? |
[10:58] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信會發生這樣的事 |
[11:02] | It doesn’t feel real. | 感覺就像是電視劇一樣 |
[11:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:12] | Sandra. | Sandra |
[11:14] | Unfortunately, I need to ask you for your help. | 不幸的是 我不得不向你求助 |
[11:18] | There’s an extremely | 現在在白宮裡一個極端 |
[11:20] | volatile situation developing at the White House. | 不穩定的情況正在發生 |
[11:22] | Vice President Daniels is about to launch a nuclear strike | 副總統Daniels正準備對 |
[11:26] | against the Middle East. | 中東實施核打擊 |
[11:27] | A nuclear strike? | – 核打擊? – 是的 |
[11:29] | Yes.And the cabinet is behind him. | 而且內閣成員都支持他 |
[11:30] | I’ve tried arguing against it, | 我曾試圖反對 |
[11:32] | but no one’s listening. Are they insane? | – 但是沒有人聽我的 – 他們都瘋了嗎? |
[11:34] | No. They’re just scared. | 不 他們只是都嚇壞了 |
[11:38] | Before the attempted assassination on your brother, | 在對你哥哥的暗殺發生以前 |
[11:40] | Wayne was reaching out to the Middle East governments | Wayne曾向中東的政府尋求幫助 |
[11:42] | to solicit their help in stopping Fayed. | 希望他們能夠幫助阻止Fayed |
[11:45] | And it was working. | 並且那起到了作用 |
[11:47] | This strike is a complete reversal of everything | 而這次打擊將會抹殺此前 |
[11:50] | that he was working for. | 他所做的的一切 |
[11:53] | You want Dr. Welton to bring him out of the coma. | 你想Welton醫生把他喚醒 |
[11:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:00] | And I need your consent. | 而我必須得到你的同意 |
[12:01] | But the doctor said | 但是醫生說 |
[12:02] | that he needs to remain sedated | 他必須使用好幾天的鎮靜劑 |
[12:05] | for a few days before the swelling can subside. | 直到水腫消退 |
[12:08] | Yeah, but-but we don’t have a few days. | 是的 但 但是 我們沒有時間了 |
[12:11] | Yeah, well, even if Wayne regains consciousness, | 是的 就算Wayne恢復了意識 |
[12:13] | we don’t know what state he’ll be in, physically | 我們也不知道他會處於一種什麼狀態 不管是生理上 還是精神上 |
[12:15] | or mentally. But we won’t know unless we try. | 但是如果我們不試試看的話就不會知道的 |
[12:17] | Sandra, I wouldn’t dare to ask you | Sandra 為了我們的國家 |
[12:19] | to risk this if I did not think | 如果不是絕對必要的話 |
[12:20] | it was absolutely necessary for the sake of our country. | 我不會開口讓你冒這個險 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry, I can’t do it. | 對不起 我沒辦法這麼做 |
[12:27] | Sandra, please. | Sandra 求你了 |
[12:29] | I’ve already lost one brother. | 我已經失去了一個哥哥 |
[12:31] | I can’t lose another one. | 我不能再失去另一個 |
[12:34] | I know you did not ask | 我知道你並不希望承擔這一責任 |
[12:35] | for this responsibility, but like it or not, it is yours. | 但是不管你原不願意 你都有責任 |
[12:38] | Wayne Palmer is still the president of our country. | Wayne Palmer依然是這個國家的總統 |
[12:41] | He’s the only one who can stop this from happening, | 他是唯一可以阻止事情發生的人 |
[12:44] | and you are the only one who can give him the chance | 而你是唯一能夠給他這機會 |
[12:46] | to do what he believes in. | 去做他所信仰的事情的人 |
[13:03] | Give him that chance. | 給他這個機會 |
[13:07] | Ask yourself what Wayne would want you to do. | 問問你自己 什麼是Wayne想要做的 |
[13:18] | I’ll talk to Dr. Welton. | 我會去跟Welton醫生說的 |
[13:23] | And God forgive me if I’m wrong. | 要是我做錯了的話希望上帝能夠原諒我 |
[13:28] | The USS Vickery has been detached | 已經從Falcon(小鷹)號航母群 |
[13:30] | from carrier group Falcon, | 派遣正在該區域巡邏的 |
[13:31] | which is currently on patrol in the region. | Vickery號軍艦前往 |
[13:33] | Now, the Vickery will reach launch position in | Vickery號將在40分鐘內 |
[13:36] | 40 minutes. | 到達發射地點 |
[13:39] | So, in less than an hour, | 這麼說在不到一個小時的時間裡 |
[13:40] | we’ll have made our point | 我們就可以瞄準 |
[13:41] | to the enemy? | 我們的敵人? |
[13:42] | Yes, Mr. Vice President. | 是的 副總統先生 |
[13:44] | The B-611 short-range tactical warhead has a blast yield of 300 kilotons. | B-611短程戰術彈頭的爆炸威力有30萬噸當量 |
[13:50] | he message will be loud and clear. | 它所傳達的消息將會顯而易見 |
[13:55] | Very good, Admiral. | 非常好 將軍 |
[13:56] | Exemplary. | 很有警示作用 |
[13:59] | Tom, give us the damage and casualty estimates you got from COMPLAN. | Tom 把你從Complan得到的破壞和傷亡的評估告訴我們 |
[14:05] | Tom? | Tom? |
[14:06] | I’m sorry, sir. | 對不起 先生 |
[14:08] | Is there a problem? | 有什麼問題嗎? |
[14:09] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[14:10] | Um, | 嗯 |
[14:12] | this projection is, of course, | 這個評估是 當然 |
[14:14] | based on theoretical models | 是基於在我們在Alamogordo的核設施 |
[14:15] | generated at our nuclear facility in Alamogordo. | 生成的理論模型 |
[14:19] | COM… | Com… |
[14:20] | COMPLAN estimates a high range | Complan評估其將對這一區域 |
[14:22] | of general damage by zone, | 造成大範圍的常規破壞 |
[14:24] | as well as multiple casualty numbers | 同樣基於多方面的氣候模型 |
[14:26] | based on various climate models. | 這也將會造成大量的人員傷亡 |
[14:29] | Now, should the… I’m sorry, Tom. | 將是… 對不起 Tom |
[14:33] | I need to step out for a minute. | 我必須得離開一下 |
[14:36] | Carry on with the briefing. | 繼續作簡報 |
[14:38] | Right. Uh, should the enemy mount a response, | 好的 敵人有發動反擊的可能性 |
[14:41] | the potential does exist for the US to be drawn | 因此美國將可能被牽涉進 |
[14:44] | into a conflict in which its troops… | 一場與他們軍隊的衝突… |
[14:46] | NOAH: What the hell does this mean, | 他們打算把他喚醒 |
[14:47] | they’re taking him out of the coma? | 這到底是什麼意思? |
[14:48] | Apparently, Sandra Palmer gave her consent a few minutes ago. | 顯然 Sandra Palmer幾分鐘前表示了贊同 |
[14:55] | This is Karen Hayes. | 是Karen Hayes |
[14:56] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 先生 |
[14:58] | I only found out about this | 我瞭解到是因為我在醫務室有線人 |
[14:59] | because I have a source inside the medical bay. | 但是我只能得到這麼多 |
[15:05] | Put me through to Dr. Welton. | 給我接Welton醫生 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:12] | I’ve cut the pentobarbital drip. | 我已經切斷了戊巴比妥的使用 |
[15:13] | His metabolic rate’s up, | 他的代謝速度正在提高 |
[15:15] | and he’s breathing on his own. | 而且他已經開始自己呼吸了 |
[15:16] | What about the swelling in his brain? | 他腦部的水腫怎麼樣了? |
[15:18] | No sign of intracranial hypertension, | 沒有顱內壓升高的跡象 |
[15:21] | but it’s still too early to know when | 但是對於他是否能夠恢復意識 |
[15:23] | or even if he’ll regain consciousness. | 現在還言之尚早 |
[15:26] | Dr. Welton, Vice President Daniels on line one. | Welton醫生 副總統Daniels找你 一線 |
[15:29] | He says it’s urgent. | 他說這很緊急 |
[15:30] | Dr. Welton, what-what are you going to tell him? | Welton醫生 你 你打算怎麼跟他說? |
[15:32] | The truth. | 實話實說 |
[15:40] | Mr. Vice President, this is Dr. Welton. | 副總統先生 我是Welton醫生 |
[15:42] | I’ve just been told you’re trying | 我剛剛被告知你正試圖 |
[15:43] | to rouse the president out of his coma. | 將總統從昏迷狀態下喚醒 |
[15:45] | That’s correct, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[15:47] | I thought you induced the coma to save the president’s life. | 我曾以為你為了挽救總統的生命 而讓他進入昏迷狀態 |
[15:50] | Treating patients with head trauma’s a fluid process. | 治療腦損傷病人的過程是變化的 |
[15:54] | Sounds to me like you’re risking the life | 在我看來你是在拿 |
[15:55] | of the president of the United States. | 美利堅和眾國總統的生命來冒險 |
[15:57] | With careful monitoring, we can minimize that risk. | 通過細心的監控 我們可以將風險最小化 |
[16:00] | Let’s cut the crap, Doctor. | 別再說廢話了 醫生 |
[16:01] | Sir? | 先生? |
[16:02] | We both know what’s going on here, why Sandra Palmer | 我們都知道這是怎麼回事 |
[16:04] | wants her brother conscious. | 為什麼Sandra Palmer希望他哥哥恢復意識 |
[16:05] | She’s trying to subvert my policy agenda. | 她是在試圖推翻我的政策議程 |
[16:07] | Policy’s not my concern. Oh, I think | 政策不是我所關心的事情 |
[16:09] | you’re very concerned, and I think you agree | 我想你很在乎 而且我認為 |
[16:11] | with what she’s doing, and you’re willing | 你贊同她現在正在做的事情 |
[16:12] | to risk the life of the president to get it done. | 而且為此願意拿總統的生命來冒險 |
[16:15] | So if you don’t stop now, I will compel you to stop. | 所以如果你現在不馬上停止的話 我會迫使你停下來 |
[16:19] | With all due respect, sir, | 贖我直言 先生 |
[16:20] | the president’s medical treatment is not under… | 總統的治療並不是… |
[16:22] | You’ll do what I tell you. No, sir. | – 你就照我說的去做 – 不 長官 |
[16:24] | I’m sorry, I will not. | 很抱歉 我不能這樣做 |
[16:27] | I am required to follow the wishes of Sandra Palmer. | 我必須按照Sandra Palmer的意願 |
[16:31] | You’re free to take up your concerns with her. | 如果你有什麼疑問 可以跟她商量 |
[16:34] | If the president dies or suffers any permanent damage | 如果總統因為你的措施不當而死亡 |
[16:37] | from your actions, I will nail your ass to the wall. | 或受到了永久性的傷害 你就別想好了 |
[16:39] | Do you understand me? | 你聽明白沒有? |
[16:41] | Perfectly, sir. | 完全明白 長官 |
[17:09] | Chloe, I need that photo. | Chloe 我要看看他的照片 |
[17:10] | I need it now. | 現在 |
[17:11] | Sending now, Jack. | 正在發送 Jack |
[17:16] | Team B, advise when you’re in position. | B組 到位就告訴我 |
[17:23] | Team B in position. | B組已就位 |
[17:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[17:26] | I’ve got a positive ID. | 已經確認身份 |
[17:27] | Move in on the house now, move in on the house now! | 進入室內 現在進入室內 |
[17:35] | Federal agent! | 聯邦探員 |
[17:36] | Get on the floor! | 趴在地上 |
[17:39] | Mark! Mark! Mark Mark | |
[17:40] | Don’t move! Do what they say, Brady. | 不許動 照我說的去做 Brady |
[17:41] | JACK: Put him in a chair. | 把他捆到椅子上 |
[17:44] | Mark, Mark. Mark Mark | |
[17:52] | Take him in the living room now. | 把他帶到客廳 |
[17:53] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[17:54] | He doesn’t know anything. Shut up! | – 他什麼都不知道 – 閉嘴 |
[17:55] | Mark. | Mark |
[17:58] | He’s got some arterial bleeding. | 他動脈失血 |
[17:59] | We need to get him to a hospital. | 必須把他送到醫院 |
[18:01] | We don’t have time. | 我們沒時間了 |
[18:01] | Do whatever you have to to stabilize him. All right. | – 盡力穩定他的情況 – 好 |
[18:10] | Let me have the room. | 交給我吧 |
[18:15] | I know you’re scared right now, | 我知道你現在很害怕 |
[18:18] | but everything’s going to be okay. | 但會沒事的 |
[18:20] | I want to see my brother. | 我要見我的弟弟 |
[18:22] | I’m going to let you see your brother, | 我會讓你見你弟弟的 |
[18:23] | but I need to ask you some questions first. | 但我得先問你幾個問題 |
[18:25] | I’m not allowed. | 我沒有被允許 |
[18:27] | You’re not allowed? Why? | 沒有允許? 為什麼? |
[18:28] | Mark says, don’t talk to strangers. | Mark告訴我不要跟陌生人講話 |
[18:31] | I’m not a stranger. I’m a police officer. | 我不是陌生人 我是警察 |
[18:33] | You can talk to me. It’s all right. | 你可以告訴我 沒事的 |
[18:35] | My name is Jack Bauer. | 我叫Jack Bauer |
[18:36] | What’s yours? | 你叫什麼? |
[18:38] | Brady. | Brady |
[18:40] | Brady, when we came in, | Brady 我們進來的時候 |
[18:41] | you were working on your computer. | 你正在操作電腦 |
[18:42] | What were you working on? | 你在幹什麼? |
[18:46] | G-Getting files. | 我在下文件 |
[18:47] | What kind of files? | 什麼文件? |
[18:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:51] | Mark asked me to get through the IPC firewall | Mark讓我突破IPC防火牆 |
[18:53] | to set up a proxy server port. | 然後建一個代理服務端口 |
[18:54] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:57] | Can I see him now? | 我現在能見他了麼? |
[19:00] | Soon. | 馬上 |
[19:02] | I’m going to talk to him first, | 我得先去跟他談談 |
[19:04] | and then you can see him, okay? | 然後你才可以見他 好麼? |
[19:08] | You’re doing great, Brady. | 你是好樣的 Brady |
[19:13] | Stay with him. | 看著他 |
[19:18] | You were getting paid to give Dmitri Gredenko information. | Dmitri Gredenko給你錢 讓你給他提供信息 |
[19:20] | You used your brother to get that information. | 你利用你弟弟去獲得那些信息 |
[19:22] | Now he’s in a lot of trouble. | 現在他的麻煩大了 |
[19:23] | My brother’s got nothing to do with this. | 我弟弟跟這一點關係都沒有 |
[19:25] | That’s not what he told me. | 他跟我可不是這麼說的 |
[19:28] | He doesn’t… he doesn’t know what he’s doing. | 他不…不知道他做的事是什麼 |
[19:30] | That’s not how the Justice Department’s going to see it. | 那要看我們司法部是怎麼看的 |
[19:32] | They’re going to prosecute him for treason unless I intervene. | 如果我不幫忙解釋 他們就會定他叛國罪 |
[19:34] | Now I’ll help your brother because you and I both know | 我會幫你的弟弟 因為你和我都瞭解 |
[19:37] | he didn’t understand what he was doing, | 他根本不知道自己在做的是什麼事情 |
[19:39] | but you’re going to have to give me Gredenko. | 但你必須把Gredenko供出來 |
[19:42] | What kind of information were you selling him? | 你賣給他的是什麼樣的信息 |
[19:45] | Security specs. | 是安全圖紙 |
[19:46] | What security specs? | 什麼安全圖紙 |
[19:48] | The Edgemont nuclear power plant. | Edgemont核電站 |
[19:54] | Bill, this is Connell Johnson. | Bill 他是Connell Johnson |
[19:56] | He’s on loan from District. | 從分局來的 |
[19:57] | Connell. Hey. | – Connell – 嘿 |
[19:58] | We swept the drone pilot’s system. | 我們查了一下無人駕駛機的系統 |
[19:59] | Most of the hard drives and data files are encrypted. | 大部分的硬盤和數據文件都是加密的 |
[20:01] | Our digital forensics people are expecting you. | 我們的數字專家正等著你過去 |
[20:03] | We’ll see what we can find. | 看看我們能找到些什麼信息吧 |
[20:05] | Have you gotten anything more from Nadia? | 你從Nadia那問出些什麼沒有 |
[20:07] | She still claims she was set up. | 她堅稱她是被陷害的 |
[20:09] | Is she in the building? Yeah. | – 她現在在辦公樓裡麼 – 在的 |
[20:10] | She’s being transferred to a holding facility. | 她已經被轉到羈押室 |
[20:12] | Why do you ask? Just curious. | – 你問這幹嘛 – 只是好奇 |
[20:14] | Sir, Jack’s on line two. | 長官 2線 Jack |
[20:15] | He’s got Hauser in custody. | 他已經抓到了Hauser |
[20:25] | Jack? | Jack |
[20:25] | Bill, Hauser admitted to selling | Bill Hauser已經承認他向 |
[20:27] | Gredenko the security specs | Gredenko出售的是安全圖紙 |
[20:28] | for Edgemont nuclear power facility. | 是Edgemont核電站的圖紙 |
[20:30] | Does Gredenko have the specs? Not yet. | – Gredenko已經拿到圖紙了麼 – 還沒有 |
[20:32] | He’s going to pick them up in about 20 minutes. | 他大約20分鐘後來取 |
[20:33] | Can your team handle the grab? | 那你們小組能應付得來麼 |
[20:35] | We’ve got a situation. | 發生了點事情 |
[20:36] | Hauser was wounded, but he’s got a brother that Gredenko knows. | Hauser受傷了 但他哥哥是Gredenko認識的 |
[20:39] | We’re going to use him to go through with the transaction. | 我們想安排他去交易 |
[20:41] | Right now, it’s the best shot we’ve got of getting Gredenko alive. | 現在是我們活抓Gredenko最好的機會 |
[20:43] | I’ll get back to you as soon as I’ve got anything. | 有消息後馬上給你回電話 |
[21:04] | Brady, we need to talk. | Brady 我們得談一下 |
[21:07] | Are you really a-a policeman? | 你真是警察麼 |
[21:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:12] | Then… | 那麼… |
[21:12] | my brother did something wrong. | 我弟弟是不是做錯什麼了 |
[21:15] | He’s made some mistakes, | 他犯了點錯誤 |
[21:17] | but he’s helping us fix them. | 但他正和我們一起彌補過錯 |
[21:19] | Everyone makes mistakes. | 人人都會犯錯的 |
[21:21] | I make mistakes all the time. | 我也總犯錯 |
[21:23] | And you try and fix them, right? | 你也會努力彌補它們 對不對 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:26] | That’s what your brother’s trying to do, | 你弟弟也是這麼想的 |
[21:28] | but he needs your help. | 但他需要你的幫助 |
[21:30] | Why don’t we go talk to him? | 我們去跟他聊聊好嗎 |
[21:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:33] | Come on, let’s go. | 我們走吧 |
[21:37] | Mark? Mark?! Mark… | |
[21:39] | It’s okay, Brady. | 沒事的 Brady |
[21:40] | It’s okay. | 沒事的 |
[21:42] | It’s not as bad as it looks. | 沒有看上去那麼嚴重 |
[21:45] | They’re taking me to the hospital. | 他們要把我送到醫院 |
[21:47] | I want to go with you, Mark. | 我要跟你一起去 Mark |
[21:49] | You need to stay | 你得留下 |
[21:50] | with them. Don’t leave me alone, Mark, please. | 別扔下我 Mark 求求你 |
[21:52] | Listen to me, Brady. | 聽我說 Brady |
[21:53] | Listen. | 聽著 |
[21:56] | You need to do | 你必須按照 |
[21:57] | whatever this man tells you to do. | 這個人告訴你說的去做 |
[22:03] | You’ll be fine. | 你會沒事的 |
[22:06] | Who takes care of you, Brady? | 誰最關心你 Brady |
[22:09] | Y-You do, Mark. | 你關心我 Mark |
[22:11] | That’s right. | 沒錯 |
[22:13] | So you need to trust me | 所以你一定要相信我 |
[22:15] | when I tell you you’ll be fine. | 我告訴你 你會沒事的 |
[22:19] | He’ll take care of you. | 他會照顧你的 |
[22:23] | Okay? | 好麼 |
[22:26] | O-Okay. | 好的 |
[22:32] | Let’s make the call. | 打電話吧 |
[22:45] | Yes. | 喂 |
[22:46] | It’s Hauser. | 我是Hauser |
[22:48] | I have the security protocols, but there’s a problem. | 我已經搞到安全協議 但出了點問題 |
[22:50] | What problem? | 什麼問題 |
[22:52] | My supervisor wants me to come in. | 我上司要見我 |
[22:54] | I’ll be there in 20 minutes. | 我20分鐘後就到了 |
[22:55] | He wants me at the office now. | 他讓我現在就去辦公室 |
[22:59] | If I’m not there in ten minutes, | 如果我10分鐘後沒有到那裡 |
[23:01] | the protocols will default, | 協議就會改變 |
[23:02] | and I’ll have to download them all over again. | 那樣 我就必須把它們重新下載一遍 |
[23:04] | I need those protocols. | 我需要那些協議 |
[23:08] | I can leave them with my brother. | 我可以把它們留給我的哥哥 |
[23:10] | Brady? | Brady? |
[23:11] | Unless you want to wait | 除非你想等到 |
[23:13] | for me to get back from the office. | 我從辦公室回來 |
[23:15] | I don’t have time. | 我沒有那麼多時間 |
[23:18] | Have your brother meet me in the parking lot across the street. | 讓你哥哥在街對面的停車場見我 |
[23:23] | He’ll be there. | 他會在那兒的 |
[23:25] | Good-bye. | 再見 |
[23:28] | The parking lot. | 停車場 |
[23:30] | Across the street. 20 minutes. | 街對面 20分鐘後 |
[23:32] | He needs to get to a hospital now. | 他需要立即去醫院了 |
[23:33] | Take him. | 送他過去 |
[23:36] | BRADY: Mark! Mark | |
[23:37] | Mark! | Mark |
[23:38] | Brady, it’s all right. | Brady 沒事的 |
[23:40] | It’s all right. We’re going to take care of him, I promise. | 沒事的 我們會照顧他的 我向你保證 |
[23:43] | Right now, I need you to listen to me very carefully, | 現在 我要你仔細聽好 |
[23:46] | just like your brother told you to. | 就像你弟弟告訴你的那樣 |
[23:48] | ok? O-Okay. | 好的 |
[24:03] | Milo Pressman? | 是Milo Pressman嗎 |
[24:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:04] | Connell Johnson. | 我是Johnson中校 |
[24:05] | I’m on loan from District. Data forensics. | 我是從分區過來幫忙的 數據甄別 |
[24:07] | Yeah, I think we crossed paths in Denver. | 是的 我想我們在Denver見過 |
[24:09] | That’s right, we did. | 對 我們見過 |
[24:11] | What can I do for you? | 有什麼能幫你的麼 |
[24:12] | Well, I hear you and Nadia Yassir are friends. | 我聽說你和Nadia Yassir是朋友 |
[24:16] | Yeah. Why do you ask? | 是的 為什麼這麼問 |
[24:18] | Because I came across evidence at the switching station | 因為我在中繼站偶然發現了 |
[24:20] | that proves Nadia’s innocent. | 能夠證明Nadia是無辜的證據 |
[24:23] | Explain. | 說說看 |
[24:24] | She wasn’t streaming intel. | 她沒有外洩情報 |
[24:26] | Her system was breached. | 她的系統被侵入了 |
[24:30] | Where is this evidence? | 證據在哪 |
[24:31] | Ask Doyle. | 去問Doyle吧 |
[24:32] | Doyle? | Doyle? |
[24:33] | I hate to be a platoon rat, | 我不喜歡做個告密者 |
[24:35] | but I don’t know where else to go. | 但是我不知道還能怎麼辦 |
[24:36] | I gave him the evidence | 我把證據給他了 |
[24:37] | at the crime scene, and he still hasn’t logged it in. | 就在犯罪現場 而他仍然沒有將那個記錄在檔 |
[24:40] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[24:41] | Make sure Jack’s team has a full surveillance package with infrared capability. | 確保Jack的隊伍都有完整的紅外監視設備 |
[24:45] | Why’d you do it, you son of a bitch? Are you crazy?! | – 你為什麼要這麼做 混蛋 – 你瘋了麼 |
[24:47] | BUCHANAN: Milo, hat’s enough! Tell him! Tell… | – Milo 夠了… – 告訴他 說啊 |
[24:48] | He’s got evidence that Nadia’s innocent! | 他有可以證明Nadia清白的證據 |
[24:51] | Is this true? | 是麼 |
[24:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:54] | And he buried it to save his own ass. | 但是他為了自己卻隱瞞了 |
[24:55] | He didn’t bury it. Milo. He didn’t bury it. | 他沒有 Milo 他沒有隱瞞 |
[24:57] | It’s a remote access module that breached Nadia’s computer. | 這是那個入侵Nadia電腦的遠程接入模塊 |
[25:02] | He gave it to me ten minutes ago. | 他10分鐘前給我的 |
[25:06] | Why didn’t you tell us about this? | 你為什麼不和我們說 |
[25:07] | Because I got it from an unreliable source. | 因為我是從一個不可靠的人那裡得到的這個 |
[25:09] | I wanted to make sure it was real | 在我把它作為證據提交之前 |
[25:10] | before I submitted it for evidence. | 我想確定這是真的 |
[25:11] | I ran a verification scan. | 我做了確認掃瞄 |
[25:13] | It’s definitely real, and Nadia is definitely innocent. | 它絕對是真的 而且Nadia也絕對是無辜的 |
[25:16] | I’ll review the evidence. | 我會複查證據的 |
[25:18] | If it’s true, I’ll release Nadia. | 如果是真的 我會釋放Nadia |
[25:20] | In the meantime, go back to work! | 與此同時 都回去工作 |
[25:25] | Come with me, Morris. | 跟我來 Morris |
[25:31] | Doyle… | Doyle… |
[25:35] | I owe you an apology. | 對不起 |
[25:37] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的錯 |
[25:39] | Still. | 但我仍然要說 |
[25:41] | Milo, forget about it. | Milo 別記在心上 |
[25:47] | Johnson. | Johnson |
[25:52] | You have screwed with the wrong guy | 你挑錯人了 |
[25:54] | for the last time,pal. | 以後你再也沒機會了 |
[26:16] | Uncuff her. | 鬆開她 |
[26:30] | Excuse us, please. | 讓我們單獨呆一會兒 謝謝 |
[26:38] | We found evidence at the switching station. | 我們在中繼站發現了證據 |
[26:41] | It proves your computer was breached from an outside source. | 證明了你的電腦是從外部被入侵的 |
[26:46] | You’re cleared, Nadia. | 你是清白的 Nadia |
[26:52] | I’m sorry this happened. | 對發生的這些事我很抱歉 |
[26:56] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[26:58] | Your first impulse will be to quit, | 你現在的想法 就是辭職 |
[27:03] | take legal action. | 然後訴諸法律 |
[27:06] | I don’t blame you. | 我並不怪你 |
[27:08] | That’s what I’d do. | 要是我 也會這樣做 |
[27:11] | But I’m asking you to stay. | 但我希望你能留下來 |
[27:15] | This crisis is far from over. | 這場危機還遠沒有結束 |
[27:17] | We can’t afford to lose our best people. | 我們不能失去最好的工作人員 |
[27:21] | We need you, Nadia. | 我們需要你 Nadia |
[27:31] | I’ll stay. | 我會留下的 |
[27:34] | Milo’s setting up your workstation now. | Milo在設置你的工作站 |
[27:43] | I just sent over the assault vectors. | 我剛剛發送了攻擊向量 |
[27:45] | Nadia should be good to go. | Nadia可以用了 |
[27:46] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[27:48] | We all thought she was guilty. | 我們都以為是她幹的 |
[27:49] | This is going to be awkward. | 現在這樣會很尷尬的 |
[27:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:53] | Especially for you. | 特別是對你來說 |
[27:55] | Why especially for me? | 為什麼 |
[27:58] | Your feelings for Nadia aren’t exactly a big secret. | 你對Nadia的感覺明顯不是什麼大秘密 |
[28:03] | Thank you for pointing that out. | 謝謝你指出來 |
[28:24] | Your station’s all set. | 你的工作站設置好了 |
[28:26] | Comm’s up. | 指令很快會生效 |
[28:28] | You’ll have full security access to the subnet. | 你會獲得進入子網的全部安全權限 |
[28:30] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[28:33] | Listen, Nadia, | 聽著 Nadia |
[28:34] | I just… Look, Milo, | – 我只是… – 聽著 Milo |
[28:36] | I don’t have time for a heart-to-heart right now, okay? | 我現在沒有時間和你交心長談 好麼 |
[28:37] | I got a lot of catching up to do. Excuse me. | 我還有很多工作要趕 抱歉 |
[28:40] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[28:41] | Nadia, wait. | Nadia 等等 |
[28:43] | Damn it! You’re not going to make this easy for me, are you? | 該死 你想讓我難過 是麼 |
[28:46] | You know what? Actually, I am. | 你知道嗎 實際上 我是那麼想的 |
[28:48] | Whatever you thought might happen between us, you can just forget it. | 不管你認為我們之間可能發生了什麼 你現在都可以忘了 |
[28:51] | That’s not fair. Milo, believe it or not, | – 那不公平 – Milo 你信也好 不信也好 |
[28:52] | I don’t even blame you for suspecting me. | 對於你懷疑我 我甚至都沒有責怪你的意思 |
[28:55] | But you have to admit, | 但是你必須承認 |
[28:56] | this is not the best place to start a relationship. | 這可不是一個發展關係的好地方 |
[29:27] | You’re probably right. | 也許你是對的 |
[29:33] | But I still wanted to say I’m sorry. | 但是我仍然想說 對不起 |
[29:41] | You said it. | 你已經說了 |
[29:48] | I should get to work. | 我該去工作了 |
[30:04] | Here. | 給你 |
[30:06] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[30:07] | We haven’t heard from Dr. Welton, | Welton醫生還沒有給我們消息 |
[30:09] | and he’s been giving us regular updates. | 他都會定期給我們最新消息的 |
[30:11] | Well, I’m sure if there was something to report, | 嗯 我相信如果有什麼需要匯報的 |
[30:13] | we would have heard from him. | 他會通知我們的 |
[30:14] | Oh, gosh. | 哦 天哪 |
[30:16] | I’ve never been good at waiting for anything. | 我從來不擅長等待 |
[30:19] | David had the patience of Job. | David對於工作很有耐心 |
[30:21] | But not me. | 但是我沒有 |
[30:23] | Wayne is always somewhere in between. | Wayne的性格總在我們之間 |
[30:32] | We have a decision to make. | 我們要做出決定了 |
[30:34] | What is it? | 怎麼了 |
[30:35] | There’s an increase in intracranial swelling. | 顱內壓增大了 |
[30:38] | How serious is it? | 有多嚴重 |
[30:39] | It’s not life-threatening yet, but if it continues, | 還不至於危及生命 但是如果持續 |
[30:41] | it could cause permanent brain damage. | 可能造成永久性腦損傷 |
[30:44] | I suggest we re-induce the coma. | 我建議我們再次引導昏迷 |
[30:49] | No. | 不 |
[30:53] | Sandra, you understand the danger? | Sandra 你明白這麼做的危險麼 |
[30:55] | Yeah, but there’s a chance he’d be okay. | 是的 但是他是有機會好起來的 |
[30:57] | Yes, there’s a chance. | 對的 有這個可能 |
[31:00] | Well, even if it’s a small chance | 嗯 就算只是很小的可能 |
[31:01] | for Wayne to stop Daniels, | Wayne如果能夠阻止Daniels |
[31:03] | then it’s worth the risk. | 那麼…就值得冒此一險 |
[31:06] | I know Wayne would want to see this through. | 我知道Wayne也會想這樣的 |
[31:09] | Dr. Welton? | Welton醫生 |
[31:10] | You need to come quickly. | 趕快過來 |
[31:14] | He’s crashing. | 他的情況很糟 |
[31:15] | Get a code team in here right away. | 馬上把急救組找來 |
[31:17] | Wait outside! | 去外面等著 |
[31:19] | Code team to One! Code team to One, stat! | 急救組 立即到1號診室… |
[31:22] | Teams are in position. | |
[31:39] | 隊伍已經就位了 | |
[31:42] | You sure he can do this? | 你確定他能行麼 |
[31:44] | He just needs to get Gredenko out of his car. | 他只需要讓Gredenko走出車外 |
[31:49] | We don’t have another option. | 我們別無選擇 |
[31:51] | Just tell Charlie team they’ve got one shot at this. | 告訴C隊 他們只有一次機會 |
[31:59] | Damn it. | 該死 |
[32:04] | Brady, I need you to wear one of these. | Brady 我需要你戴上這個 |
[32:06] | So we can talk to each other. | 這樣我們就可以互相說話 |
[32:08] | This way, you’ll be able to hear me, and I can hear you. | 戴上它 你就可以聽到我說的 我也可以聽到你 |
[32:11] | I need to put it in your ear. | 我需要你把這個放進耳朵裡 |
[32:12] | Will, uh, it hurt? | 它…會疼麼 |
[32:14] | No. | 不 |
[32:15] | No, I promise. | 不會的 我保證 |
[32:19] | See? | 不疼吧 |
[32:21] | Now, I’m going to talk you through this. | 現在 我會通過這個和你講話 |
[32:23] | But we don’t want Mr. Gredenko to know that you can hear me. | 但是我們不希望Gredenko先生知道你能聽見我 |
[32:27] | So we have to pretend that you can’t. | 所以需要假裝你聽不到我說話 |
[32:30] | You understand? | 明白麼 |
[32:31] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[32:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:35] | You’re going to give him this. | 你要把這個給他 |
[32:37] | He’s going to meet you in the parking lot across the street. | 他在街對面的停車場見你 |
[32:39] | I want you to stand on the sidewalk. | 我要你站在人行道上 |
[32:41] | That’s your position. | 那裡就是你的位置 |
[32:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:45] | We’re set. | 準備好了 |
[32:47] | We should go now. | 我們現在該走了 |
[33:06] | You don’t need to be scared, Brady. | 你不用這麼害怕 Brady |
[33:07] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 所有的事都會好起來的 |
[33:08] | I’m going to be able to watch you the whole time, | 我會一直看著你的 |
[33:10] | and I’m going to be able to hear everything that you say. | 我也可以聽見你說的所有的話 |
[33:13] | Now, I need you to go to your position. | 現在 我需要你去你的位置 |
[33:15] | You remember the position we talked about? Yeah. | – 你記得我們說的你的位置麼 – 是的 |
[33:17] | I’m going to go to my position. Okay. | – 我去我的位置 – 好的 |
[33:30] | All teams, report in. | 所有小隊 匯報 |
[33:31] | Alpha team, in position. | A隊 準備完畢 |
[33:33] | Bravo team, in position. | B隊 準備完畢 |
[33:34] | Charlie team, in position. | C隊 準備完畢 |
[33:35] | Charlie team, you are responsible | C隊 你們要負責 |
[33:36] | for taking out Gredenko with the tranquilizer dart. | 向Gredenko發射鎮靜劑 |
[33:40] | Teams A and B, I want you to acquire remaining targets. | A隊和B隊 你們解決剩下的目標 |
[33:42] | Do whatever you have to, to protect this kid. | 盡一切可能 保護這個孩子 |
[33:52] | Brady, it’s Jack. Can you hear me? | Brady 我是Jack 能聽到嗎 |
[33:53] | I hear you. | 能聽到 |
[33:54] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[33:56] | When can I see my brother? | 我什麼時候才能見我的弟弟 |
[33:58] | As soon as this is over, I promise. | 事情一結束後 我保證 |
[34:00] | Okay. Okay, good. | 好的… |
[34:14] | I have a visual on Gredenko’s SUV. | 我看到Gredenko的車開來了 |
[34:15] | Windows are tinted. | 窗是關著的 |
[34:17] | I can’t see who’s inside. | 我看不到誰在裡面 |
[34:19] | Brady? | Brady |
[34:20] | Do you see the car that’s coming towards you? Yeah. | – 看到有輛車正朝你開來嗎 – 是的 |
[34:23] | It’s time to get ready. | 是時候做好準備了 |
[34:35] | I got a visual on Gredenko. | 我看到Gredenko本人了 |
[34:37] | Charlie team, take your shot as soon as you’ve got one. | C隊 一有機會就開槍 |
[34:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:40] | Do you have it? | 拿來了嗎 |
[34:41] | Yeah. | 拿來了 |
[34:44] | Give it to me. | 給我 |
[34:47] | I have a negative line of sight. | 我這裡不好瞄準 |
[34:49] | Hauser’s in the way. | Hauser擋住了 |
[35:07] | You look nervous, Brady. | 你看起來挺緊張的 Brady |
[35:13] | Why are you so nervous? | 你為什麼這麼緊張 |
[35:19] | Gredenko just gave the order to shoot the kid | Gredenko剛剛下了殺了那孩子的命令 |
[35:21] | as soon as the information’s been verified. | 一旦信息被證實後 |
[35:22] | Charlie team, do you have your shot yet? Negative. | – C隊 找到開槍的機會了嗎 – 還沒 |
[35:24] | Hauser’s still in the way. Can you move | – Hauser還是擋住了 – 你能移動一下嗎 |
[35:27] | Negative. | 不行 |
[35:28] | Brady. | Brady |
[35:30] | Don’t forget to pretend like you can’t hear me. | 別忘了 要裝作沒聽見我說話 |
[35:32] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[35:34] | I want you to listen to me very carefully. | 我要你仔細聽我說 |
[35:36] | When I tell you, I want you to go down to the ground | 當我給你信號的時候 你要蹲下來 |
[35:38] | and stay there. | 然後留在那裡 |
[35:39] | Wait till I tell you. | 等到我給你信號的時候再蹲下 |
[35:52] | Brady, get down on the ground. | Brady 蹲下 |
[35:56] | Brady, get down on the ground! | Brady 蹲下 |
[36:00] | All teams, take out your targets. | 所有隊伍 幹掉各自的目標 |
[36:02] | All teams, there’s a third hostile inside the vehicle! | 所有隊伍注意 車上還有一個敵人 |
[36:13] | Brady. | Brady |
[36:14] | Brady, are you okay? | Brady 你還好嗎 |
[36:16] | It’s over. | 沒事了 |
[36:17] | It’s over. You did great. | 沒事了 你幹得很好 |
[36:18] | I want to see my brother. | 我要見我的弟弟 |
[36:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:21] | You can see your brother just like I promised. | 你會見到你弟弟的 我向你保證過 |
[36:23] | Get Gredenko back in the house. | 把Gredenko帶回房裡去 |
[36:25] | Prep him. Contact CTU. | 給他作好審問的準備 聯繫CTU |
[36:26] | Advise Buchanan that we’ve got Gredenko in custody | 告訴Buchanan我們已經逮捕了Gredenko |
[36:28] | and we’re prepping him for interrogation. YES SIR | – 我們正準備要審問他 – 是的 長官 |
[36:49] | Watch your head. | 小心你的頭 |
[36:52] | Brady, | Brady |
[36:53] | this man’s going to look after you. | 他會負責照顧你 |
[36:55] | He’s going to take you to see your brother. | 他會帶你去見你的弟弟 |
[36:56] | I want to see my brother. | 我要見我的弟弟 |
[36:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:00] | You did great. | 你做得很好 |
[37:02] | Thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:24] | We searched Gredenko’s vehicle | 我們搜遍了Gredenko的車 |
[37:25] | and the surrounding area. | 還有附近 |
[37:25] | There’s no sign of the bombs. | 沒有發現核彈 |
[37:26] | Is he conscious yet? Yes. | – 他還清醒嗎 – 是的 |
[37:28] | You want help with him? | 要我幫忙審問他嗎 |
[37:30] | No. | 不用了 |
[37:47] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是誰嗎 |
[37:49] | I know all about you, Agent Bauer. | 我知道你的一切 Bauer探員 |
[37:53] | Then you know what I’m going to do to you | 那你一定知道我將會怎樣對付你了 |
[37:55] | unless you tell me where the bombs are. | 除非你告訴我炸彈在哪 |
[37:58] | And when I’m finished, I’m going to put you | 當我審問完後 |
[38:00] | on the fastest plane we’ve got back to Russia. | 我會把你送上回到俄羅斯的最快的飛機 |
[38:03] | I don’t think President Suvarov’s going to be too happy to see you. | 我不覺得Suvarov總統會很高興地迎接你 |
[38:08] | Fayed has the bombs. | 炸彈在Fayed那 |
[38:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[38:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:12] | But I can help you find him. | 但我可以幫你找到他 |
[38:18] | I’m listening. | 說來聽聽 |
[38:22] | I came here to get security specs for the Edgemont nuclear power plant. | 我來這裡 是為了拿到Edgemont核電站的安全紙圖 |
[38:29] | That’s your next target. | 那是你們的下一個目標? |
[38:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:32] | Fayed’s waiting for my call. | Fayed在等著我的電話 |
[38:37] | Make the call. | 給他打電話 |
[38:40] | No. | 不 |
[38:43] | First, my terms. | 首先得說下我的條件 |
[38:45] | Amnesty from your government. | 我要得到你們政府的大赦 |
[38:47] | And a guarantee I won’t be returned to Russia. | 還要保證 我不會被譴回俄羅斯 |
[38:53] | What? | 怎麼了 |
[38:55] | I’m offering you Fayed. | 我會告訴你Fayed的下落 |
[38:58] | What’s the problem? | 這交易划算吧 |
[39:01] | I’m not martyr. | 我不是烈士 |
[39:03] | I’m soldier. | 我只是戰士 |
[39:05] | And realist. | 現實主義者 |
[39:10] | If I don’t call him soon, | 如果我還不盡快給他電話 |
[39:12] | Fayed will get suspicious. | Fayed就會起疑心 |
[39:21] | Admiral Smith, is the Vickery ready to launch? | Smith將軍 Vickery小隊準備好發射核彈了嗎 |
[39:23] | It’s seconds from optimal launch position, Mr. Vice President. Good. | 還有幾秒就會抵達最佳發射地點 副總統先生 很好 |
[39:26] | Mr. Vice President. | 副總統先生 |
[39:27] | Yes, Tom? | 什麼事 Tom |
[39:28] | Just spoke to Bill Buchanan at CTU. | 剛和CTU的Bill Buchanan通話了 |
[39:30] | They’ve taken Gredenko into custody. | 他們已經逮捕了Gredenko |
[39:32] | Jack Bauer is questioning him now. | Jack Bauer正在審問他 |
[39:34] | Does Bill think there’s a chance | Bill認為事情有沒可能出現新的轉機 |
[39:35] | this could lead to something? Well, he’s confident | 他很有信心 |
[39:37] | that Bauer’s the man for the interrogation, | 因為是Bauer負責審問 |
[39:39] | and he’s hoping they get the answers they need. | 他希望他們能得到所要的答案 |
[39:42] | I hope his confidence is justified. | 我希望他的信心不是空說的 |
[39:44] | Sir, the Vickery’s in position. | 長官 Vickery小隊已經就位了 |
[39:47] | They’re standing by. | 他們在待命 |
[39:49] | Proceed with the strike. | 開始襲擊吧 |
[39:50] | Yes, Mr. Vice President. Mr. Vice President, | – 是的 副總統先生 – 副總統先生 |
[39:52] | if I may. | 請允許我說幾句 |
[39:53] | In light of the developments | 考慮到CTU那邊的進展 |
[39:54] | at CTU, do we not want to delay this launch | 難道我們不需要推遲發射核彈 |
[39:57] | and just see what Bauer gets out of Gredenko? | 看看Bauer能從Gredenko那得到什麼嗎 |
[39:59] | I’m not going to delay our response | 我不會將我們的回應推遲 |
[40:01] | based on what Gredenko may or may not reveal. | 僅僅根據Gredenko會不會透露什麼 |
[40:03] | But if Gredenko gives up the bombs, | 但如果Gredenko真說出了核彈的下落 |
[40:05] | then surely that is the desired result… | 很顯然那是我們最希望得到的答案 |
[40:07] | Then we can consider this strike as retaliation | 那時候 我們就把這次襲擊 |
[40:09] | for American lives already lost! | 當作為了美國已經失去的生命的報復 |
[40:11] | A reminder to the world | 一次對世界的警告 |
[40:12] | there are consequences to attacking our country. | 攻擊我們國家是有後果的 |
[40:18] | Admiral Smith… | Smith將軍 |
[40:20] | proceed with the launch. | 開始發射 |
[40:21] | Yes, Mr. Vice President. | 是的 副總統先生 |
[40:39] | Sir, | 長官 |
[40:40] | the Vickery just received | Vickery小隊剛收到 |
[40:41] | a message over the COMPLAN subnet. | 一條來自Complan網絡的信息 |
[40:43] | They’ve been ordered to stand down. | 他們被命令停止行動 |
[40:47] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在說什麼 |
[40:48] | Who gave this order? | 誰下的命令 |
[40:50] | President Palmer, sir. | 是Palmer總統 長官 |
[40:53] | President Palmer? | Palmer總統? |
[40:58] | Conference Room, | 這裡是會議室 |
[40:59] | Lisa Miller. | 我是Lisa Miller |
[41:03] | One moment. | 稍等一下 |
[41:07] | It’s for you, sir. | 是找你的 長官 |
[41:11] | Yes. | 說吧 |
[41:14] | Noah… it’s Wayne. | Noah 我是Wayne |
[41:18] | Mr. President. | 總統先生 |
[41:21] | It is an incredible relief to hear your voice. | 能聽到你的聲音 真是一種不可思議的解脫 |
[41:25] | To be frank, it’s a surprise. | 說句實話 是驚奇才對 |
[41:28] | I’ve called off the strike, Noah. | 我已經取消了襲擊 Noah |
[41:30] | We just received word. | 我們剛剛得知了 |
[41:32] | Sir, this action is a product of careful deliberation | 先生 這次行動是經過了悉心的考慮 |
[41:38] | between myself and the Joint Chiefs. | 由我和參謀長聯席會議主席共同決定的 |
[41:40] | Yeah, well, be that as it may, | 是嗎 隨便吧 |
[41:43] | the decision is mine and mine alone. | 最後下決定的是我 而且是我一人 |
[41:48] | I’m resuming my duties as Commander in Chief. | 我要恢復我總統的職位 |
[41:52] | Inform Admiral Smith | 通知Smith將軍 |
[41:53] | and the others, there’s to be no hostile action without | 還有其他人 沒有我的直接授權 |
[41:55] | my direct authorization. | 不能出現任何的敵對行動 |
[42:00] | Is that understood? | 明白了嗎 |
[42:02] | Understood, Mr. President. | 明白了 總統先生 |
[42:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:21] | It’s apparent to me that… | 我覺得… |
[42:23] | the President is still suffering the effects from the attack on his life. | 總統仍在承受著被襲擊後帶來的影響 |
[42:30] | He’s not thinking clearly, | 他還沒能清晰地考慮問題 |
[42:33] | and in my judgment, | 而我的判斷是… |
[42:37] | he’s not capable of discharging his duties. | 他無法再勝任他的職位 |
[42:42] | I can’t let him remain in power. | 我不能再讓他掌權 |
[42:49] | Get me the Attorney General. | 幫我把司法部長叫來 |